Speaker 1: Before we get out of your jacket, shout out Boogie Man Championship over there in Taiwan.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir doing this thing. Salute Bro, We see you.
Speaker 3: And that's the first championship because he has all the Smoke Productions family. So that's the first championship we bring home to the family. Appreciate your yes, sir, look, appreciate you, bro. So if he doesn't go back, you're trying to get him with the Big Three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he told me they wouldn't doing that ship already.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm gonna keep throwing it out there because if I get Boogie I know I can get.
Speaker 2: A third championship. It's over.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be unfair. I'm not trying to be fair.
Speaker 1: Welcome back Unplugged, our weekly look around sports, culture, entertainment, coming to you live from Jack's room in Chicago.
Speaker 2: We out here, baby.
Speaker 1: It's not too late to get your tickets to our show tonight with the Knuckleheads. Go to all the Smoke Productions dot com slash tour.
Speaker 2: Pull up man. We're looking to have fun. Man.
Speaker 1: We and JACKI been walking on the seat a little bit yes to day and today and a lot of good energy. Tickets are going fast, so be there. Keep being a square Jack. We got a newsletter now, I mean we have a coffee table book. So the writers, writers and excited just to kind of give you guys more of a glimpse behind the scene, what's going on. Cool stuff, we're doing, stuff we're getting into just all around the goodness of all the smoke productions. We're gonna be giving people an opportunity to win those new air Jack Jordan Fords.
Speaker 2: Wow, hit the screen, subscribe.
Speaker 1: You get a chance you can use a link in the description or all the smoke dot behive that's b e e h.
Speaker 2: I I v dot com two as as two ease too.
Speaker 1: I so uh yeah, but little it will be weekly exclusive content, inside access, behind the scene coverage and just overall thoughts of what the hell we got going on, Jack, thoughts on our Jordan Fords.
Speaker 3: I think it's just a dope opportunity, man. Man, shout out to the shoe the shoe surgeon. We appreciate you, bro. The collab is crazy that like the python on them, after all the smoke logo on them. I think if you ever get a chance to collab with somebody so dope. I think you should take the advantage of the opportunity. So we definitely blessed.
Speaker 1: Shout out Draft Kings, shout out Shoes, Shoe Surgeon, man, the Jordan's I can at my house and next thing I know, they said they're in Jack's house.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they want to leave those huh. And the case that case is dope.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn Clark has been dominating the news of late, but just really and I think before we even get into this Caitlyn Clark and Angel and and everything that's going on the W, I just think overall, it's a good look for women's basketball.
Speaker 2: Jack. I think it's a good look overall.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing that people have to understand that people who have been longtime fans, what is the twenty seven years of the league, like to understand the homage in the path and those who paved the way. I think people who appreciate the game due this Kaitlyn Clark and Angel recing kind of reminds me and go with me a little bit of the Magic Johnson Larry Bird, Black Star or white Star. If you remember, you know they say Magic and Bird saved basketball. That was a thirty fourth year of the NBA. You know, with all the greatness has happened in the prior twenty seven years in the WNBA. You know, some people are saying Kaitlyn Clark and Reese are kind of a new iteration of that. I mean, this is the twenty eighth year for the WNBA, and again, although they've had a lot of greatness to come before, these ladies, these ladies are bringing the eyeball and the attention that they're going to make this game go to the next level.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in a noose with the Larry Bird Magic comparison.
Speaker 3: I think they're dealing with a lot of stuff that Magic and Larry deal with. Like people made Larry and Magic it seemed like it was racial between them, but it wasn't Larry and Magic.
Speaker 2: They loved each other, but.
Speaker 3: Everybody on the outside with their own side, you know what I'm saying, They had to pick a side, and they made it racial. And I think both of the both of these young ladies are dealing with the same thing. It's always been great basketball, but it was never basketball on the eyes on basketball like it was in college for these two young ladies, and its transferring to the w bas So both of these young ladies have everything to do with it being the light being on basketball now. But I will it was a talented rookie class overall, but those two are there, right, yeah, exactly right right. And this is why I love that it's a lot of women basketball players who are speaking and having the same way we feel about it. Because when Lebron came in the league. I love Lebron, He's one of the top three all time players, one of my favorite players ever. But what he tried to dunk on me when he was a rookie and I slammed him to the grounds, hard down slammed, and we have the putage are hard down slammed him. That's just the part of the game. I wasn't trying to hurt him. It was just you're not gonna embarrass me and you coming to the league, you know, it's a part of the game. I don't think people are doing it to actually hurt her off being a personal If you've never been in the game, you wouldn't understand. That's why I like the way that a lot of the female athletes are speaking up saying that no, this happens in the game too. You know I played this game. We're gonna treat Kaitln just like everybody else. Am I saying she didn't do what she's doing for the game. No, but she is a regular player just like everybody else when we play the game. And I respect that so but you have to deal with the good and bad both ways. I think with any sports you deal with, people are gonna praise you. As soon as you get they get a chance to kick you, they're gonna kick you know what I'm saying. Just the fact that the odds are on it. I think both of these women because I've been watching that come from Texas. You know, I watched, I watched the comments win multiple championships. But I love the fact from what Kaitlin and what Angel's done for the game, I love it.
Speaker 1: And again I think they're the vehicle that are gonna make people look up who you know, Diana Trossi, you know everyone to go Stewie and the list on how talented these women are.
Speaker 2: Asian We'll speak about Asian lay a little bit later.
Speaker 1: But baby in the vehicle, but Jack, I think that brings me to my I made a comment the other day or I made a little video the other day when uh, Caitlyn got pushed down by Sydney Carter, And it wasn't so much that she got pushed. You don't want to see cheap shots. Sometimes it happens in the physicalategy hit with them.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get beat up.
Speaker 1: And they're supposed to beat her up, you know what I mean, Like we were talking about before, Like I remember the first time we played KD in the preseason when he was with Seattle where with the We Believe Team Warriors, we was trying to dog his ass, trying to dog him at a he was a young boy, you know what I mean, Like we tried to physically beat him up. But that's what you do to people who are supposed to be next in line, that were supposed to be great. So again, my whole thing wasn't with her getting elbowed or hard screen or even knocked down. My thing was where your teammates at your teammates got to have your back because this is going to be a cold league.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough. I mean, we saw.
Speaker 1: Angel get closed lined the other game, you know what I mean, Like this is this is what happens to rookies, and I think you know, Jack, we talked about it last year or maybe two years ago when the ship talking all this stuff that women at the W has been chippy.
Speaker 2: They be getting each other's.
Speaker 1: Face, cuss each other out, guys knows saying what it's always been this way, but all of a sudden, now that people are really paying attention, like like saying, we might get cattier. Yeah, right, like oh my god, they talked ship, Oh my god they found Oh my god, it's physical. There's there's flagrant too. Its like, yeah, these are women, they been This is competition. So I mean, I don't want to be the dead horse. I just think overall the attention is good. You can't pick and choose what kind of attention you want because when attention comes, you get both sides of it. But shout out all these women, the ones that are doing it now. They brought a bunch of eyes and the ones that paved the way for these women.
Speaker 2: To be able to do what they do. Sent the Cooper Sheriff swoops all y'all t this Leslie and me.
Speaker 1: It goes on man, So Don Staley, So you know, again, I'm excited that this is uh a topic and that these women are getting you know, lights on and whether it be good or bad, but it's again, it's for the growth of the league. And this is how you know, we talk about I think there was a thing those recently, but you know, the top five players in the league and I think it's Skylar Diggins is making like around one point three billion. These kind of eyeballs only go back for their next negotiation if I think it's next summer. This is the kind of stuff, the eyeballs and the commentary and the Steven Age and the Pat McAfee's and us and everybody talking about this ship that goes back to the bargaining table like okay, Like these are people that they're watching these games, and that's how these women's salaries grow and they start making more money. So it's a whole ecosystem. And shout out all the women players out there, everybody who covers it is here. You know, Jack just yesterday the Cannice Parker's rookie year. Yep, that viral moment. They're trying to dog her, you know what I mean. And the scuff of the window. The sparks wasn't going No, the sparks wasn't going Rick Mahard right in the middle, old school bad boy. But I mean, I think I said all that to say that this has been a physical game, this has been a skilled game. It has been a very competitive game. And I think all the new eyes are growth. Whether it be good or bad. They're talking, and that's what you want when you're trying to grow the game.
Speaker 2: You can't direct competition, man, just let it happen.
Speaker 1: Things got a little tricky, tricky this morning for Steven A on First Take with Monica McNutt and Stephen A was talking about you know, who talks about the w n B A who talks about the women? Who talks about women's sports more the first take and Monica McNutt put her foot down instead on business you're already smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out double lim Man.
Speaker 1: Respectfully, with your platform, you could have been doing this years ago.
Speaker 2: Who talks about that? Who talks about the w NBA, who talks about women? Who talk about women's sports more? More than more?
Speaker 3: The first take, steven A, respectfully, with your platform, you could have been doing this three years ago if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Again, It's it's interesting, you know, because I got to see the edit I was. I was on the plane when it happened, but you know, listening to Monica talk, I kind of got the sense of women that talk about men's sports kind of have to watch their tongue and the way they address things. And I never looked at it that way, the way they approached, the way they called it. I never looked at it that way. And now you know they're saying that men who are coming into this space need to do similar things. You need to watch the way you addressed in certain words, not to say you do. And it's just a really interesting time. But when you hear those two go back and forth, and obviously you know, modicaming up. You know, had a mic drop old to Steven Day.
Speaker 2: What was your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I actually I love to take Matt because you know, we always say, can't even nobody really speak about the NBA better than we can, Right, She's a female basketball player that's been there and that done it, So it's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to go against what she's saying. But like, and she made a point.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of times people talking loud don't make you right, and she was real calm with the way she said, and she gave me.
Speaker 2: You know, she was right. You could have been talking about this three years ago. I get that.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, steven A Smith and they can't get mad at her for speaking facts. Matt, Like you just said, it's certain shit. It's certain shit, we can say it, certain words we can use when talking about women's basketball. And when women start to talk about basketball, sometimes you got guys like them, like Steve Nisman that trying to overtalk these women. But just because they men, you haven't played either, But just because you feel like you're a man, you over talk these women feel like it's cerain stuff that they can't say, and that and then that's not right.
Speaker 1: My question to you is, do men, if we're going to join this race, do we need to take a back seat and allow the women to lead the race as far as.
Speaker 3: The media goes well, in my opinion, I say yes, I ain't mad at that, because who can tell you more about it than the women that experience doesn't That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's what and that's what I think. That's the main thing.
Speaker 3: I like that women that played it are starting to feel the same way we feel. About a lot of people that haven't played their game that have big opinions about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't mad at that at all. I ain't mad at that because again, the all attention is good attention, whether it comes in different forms, good and bad. But like you said, some of these women have either played there on the highest level of the W or played individual and college or overseas and did their things.
Speaker 2: So I do feel like they better than steven A.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like coming in because we expect other motherfuckers to take a back seat to us when we're exactly our game exactly, so we need to take it, Jack, I ain't even matter, but we men might need to take a back seat. And a lot of these women are steal the car because this is this is their game, Yes, and I respect that.
Speaker 2: I like that, Jack. I even even go forwards this, Matt. I think it to be.
Speaker 3: You know how we fart for black coaches in the NBA. I think we need to fight for it to be majority all women coaches in the W. But it's their league, league league. Let them have their league, bro, it's their league. Let's let's not have men try to come and the dominating coach. I think women should have their league. Bro will support we should support their league, not trying to put the NBA spein on a women's league.
Speaker 2: Okay, ship that the women.
Speaker 1: They have they have, I think they have they have. I mean there's women leading particular spaces in the mail.
Speaker 3: But they're just hosting. They're trying to ask for their opinion. They just got them on as a pretty face to run the show. You know what I'm saying, But in their opinions are not respected.
Speaker 2: No, they don't care.
Speaker 1: You're right, they don't care as much even though the lot of them know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think we should air this part. But this part is gonna get Yeah, yeah, people that through the glass. But my point on TV what's her name? Last game? I'm using an example Melika and Malika's asking Stephen a basketball question. She's asking Perk. They're not asking a basketball question. She does have an opinion, though, you know what to ask them questions? You know what I mean? Yeah? No, I agree, I agree because I've never heard per say, well, Milika, tell me what you think. I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Steve and I say, well, nig what do you think who do you think gonna win? Like, I've never heard that she's she's asking them questions.
Speaker 1: No, I like the whole idea that you know we're coming over, you know we're Instagram post people are coming over, podcasters and all podcasters that everyone's talking about with this is the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we need to take a back seat and allow them to lead.
Speaker 1: I like that. So our brother Pat McAfee earlier today. We know Pat and know he means well, it comes from a genuine place. And you know the love he has for Caitlin Clark and she's been on this show. But he he got himself in this today. Jack got himself in a little shit. Excuse me, he got herself in this a little bit shit. Yesterday he said, I would like the media people that continue to say this rookie classes, rookie classes, rookie class.
Speaker 2: Nah uh, just call for what it is.
Speaker 1: There's one white and that's too short, like to say, what's my favorite word from the Indiana team who is a superstar. But I would like the media people they continue to say this rookie class, this rookie class, this rookie.
Speaker 2: Class, not just call it for what it is. There's one white bitch for the Indiana team who is a superstar.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't think he meant to demean her disrespect her by any means, but I'll the only pushback I'll have is maybe choose a different word. But although it's a lot to do with Caitlyn, I think it also has to do with Angel because again, as we touched on earlier show, I think their rivalry, you know, started two years ago in college and it's carried over and their family. You got to think both these women were, with all due respect, numbers wise and business wise, bigger than the WNBA. They were built in brands and they've come over. And not only is Caavin because I love Kevine, you know, I speak up for it, and I love Angel, And again I think it is a very talented class. But these women in particular are playing in front of sold out.
Speaker 2: A news flash that only women can say that word to each other. Okay, if you don't know, they say it to each other all the time, and it's wanted.
Speaker 3: That's a compliment to them when they call it, But we can never say that at any time that I know what you mean. You're my dog. You got a great heart. I know exactly what you meant, but the world don't know that. So but he's right, man, He right though. She A lot of people are just trying to find a way to just kick Caitlyn because she's been having so much success and people don't want to don't want to just say she did it. But at the same time, he has to give Angel Angel excuse me, Angel Resea her credit. But she she's done a lot for the Gama. I you know what, I'm gonna keep it funky. My daughter, she's ten years old. I went in her room with her and her friend or watch her Angel Angels videos, so you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. A lot but a lot of black kids are watching the game because of her dog, and I love it. And I just don't want people to think, like, if you love Caitlyn, you can't love that's whack. That's a whack mentality love.
Speaker 1: Because obviously, you know twenty twenty four, we want to don't want to say color plays. Color always plays a thing in in in sports and in life in general. And I hope that people think because you love one, you don't have to hate the other.
Speaker 3: But how'd you benefiting from picking side? They ain't paying you, they ain't gonna come in.
Speaker 1: You could like one more than the other, but I think at the same time we just have to understand what they both mean.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a there's a hero in a vellin, so to speak, and there's a storyline in the league. And again, like I said earlier in the show, all this shit is a vehicle to see what the rest of the league is like and shit over the first you know, handful of weeks, what stood out to you?
Speaker 3: You know, a friend of the program has been killing. That's all I want to really need to be talked about. It's our age you have been killing. That's all that needs to be talking about.
Speaker 1: She's been doing twenty six thirteen. Three buses are either three or four in the league right now. Connecticut Son are undefeated. I think Liberty, I think Sabrina's Liberty. I think are number two in the league. If I'm not mistaken, should have had a written down bringsballin.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the good stuff.
Speaker 1: Bringsballing, mom Man Kelsey, plug the whole. There's just a lot of good stuff. And again, Jack, you've been a fan for a long time. I've been a fan of the game. I'm not gonna lie act like I watched every since because I didn't. I neither, I didn't, but I definitely know who was who and who was winning and what was going on. But again, I think now that you know.
Speaker 2: There's just been more attention. It's a hot topic.
Speaker 1: Everyone's talking about it and everyone's watching it, which we've all been saying.
Speaker 2: It's good for the game.
Speaker 3: Everybody got their favorite players. She's like, I've been watching Ty Young since she got the leader. That's my real friend. That is my sister, like I know, or we hang around. So like a lot of people have been watching the game. But you can't be mad that it's big as it's ever. But the game is supposed to evolve and get bigger. And that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: Right And like I said, good come with the bad yep.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: The finals are around the corner. I think game two or game one, excuse me, is Thursday evening. They're saying that if Dallas by the numbers. Sports folks are saying of Dallas upsets Boston, it will be statistically the biggest upset in NBA. It's one of the biggest upsets in NBA history.
Speaker 2: I don't think we look.
Speaker 1: At it like that, but I think that's I mean, numbers wise, you know, it's up there with Golden State and Cleveland, who was the other one Piston over the Lakers. Yeah, don't sound right.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts when you hear that, and what are your thoughts on this finals? It don't seem right to me. No, I think they're more even the match, you know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like at this point in the game, in the NBA and the teams that's in it, it's all about being the best in that series.
Speaker 2: None of that stuff matters because we dealt with that. You know, they had us getting.
Speaker 3: Blown out by Dallas and you know what I'm saying, and we end up winning the series, So none of that matters. They still have to play the game regards what they're saying or who gonna win. But both of these teams have dealt with a lot. I think for the biggest part for me about this series matters. If the Dallas supporting cast can continue to play the way they've been playing, it's gonna be hard for Boston to beat them. And Boston's big two they're gonna have to be the big two every game, like like Luke and Kyrie has been in order for no off nights and the last name KP if porzing is gonna be available, and what type of play he's gonna be good co.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's been out by the time game one hits, maybe forty days, almost a month and a half, he'll have been out.
Speaker 2: You ain't help it. Forty days, got damn.
Speaker 1: You gotta think that you gotta baby them calf strains. You know, that's something that they kept Gianness out the whole playoffs. This is something that KD came back on it and it turned it happened yep with that. So this is a skin and Porzingis has been someone who's you know and had bad luck with injuries, so I think he is going to be a.
Speaker 2: Key to this series.
Speaker 1: You know, Dallas has been excuse me, Boston has been the best team in the league all year. They won sixty four games, but they've kind of just flown under the radar for whatever reason. You know, There's been a lot of other bigger story lines throughout the season. But then like you said, Dallas has gotten hotter at the right time. Yeah, and the redemption story for Kyrie is incredible. If they win this, Luca's greatness continues to climb.
Speaker 2: But there are others.
Speaker 1: There are two big boys, Gafford and and what's the jumping boy. Lucas said KP wasn't tough enough, right, Yeah, yeah, he did the way PJ. Washington has been playing their role. Funny Tim Hardaway Junior has been pushed out the lineup. I like it with the young boys. I like it's not your daddy.
Speaker 2: I like it. Here you go. Nick is crazy.
Speaker 3: No, I like it because he ain't. It's guys that's coming off the bus has been way more productive than him.
Speaker 2: He's a bucket. But yeah he can shoot, but he don't do nothing, no defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's gonna be again. I'm excited that. I think it's gonna be a great series. You know, two stars versus two stars, and who's others come to play? But obviously I think port Zings is going to be big. And just the storylines with Kyrie going back to Boston. What you just said about Luca, what Lucas said about KP. I just think there's a lot of act there's just a lot of activity in basketball right now, male and female. Let me get a shout out to Joe Mizzoula too.
Speaker 3: They asked him a tough court asking question about Kyrie and the and the and the reporter was basically trying to bait him to say some negative stuff.
Speaker 2: His whole reply was, well, you know, I love Kyrie.
Speaker 3: You know he's a great plays some amazing stuff this week this year, and uh, you know, he's somebody that we gotta really pay attention to his guard. But I love everything he's doing. Trying to get wait, Joe, wait, did I fall forward? I love Joe Miszoula, you know what I'm saying. I even love the fact that he teaches all his players to contest every shot during timeouts. If if his players don't contest a shot when they call the time out, he run out there and contest.
Speaker 2: I love it. But you got Jack, what you got this series?
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people we all, we are all, and we are all a part of the Anthony Edwards height. Although he's a great player.
Speaker 3: That was like Ca Cats, sole Man Cats. So I'm sorry, I'll still speaking of it. We'll get to it makes the ship.
Speaker 2: All I will say that that's tough. Dallas and seven, Kyrie Irving m v P.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go against you, then I'm gonna go against you. I just I want a good series. But I'm gonna stay Boston and seven and Tatum MVP.
Speaker 2: You can't go wrong with that either. I think it's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Brown needs to get this MVP though, because this year they won all these games, and basically at the beginning of the season, if you've seen en listened Tatum talk, he took a step back and let Brown take the lead because it ain't been working as far as him being the league with Brown been taking the lead a little more this year and that's why they had a lot of success. So I think if he gonna they continue to play that way, he's gonna get the MVP instead of the table.
Speaker 2: I ain't better. Fact.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, speaking of ant in Minnesota, you saw Cam came back with Uh. First of all, I like the outside the box ship that he did. Is went with that really felt like Ann Edwards commercial. I didn't take it serious, but you know what he said the fuck But you know, Carmelo Anthony, you know, is he ready to be you know the face. They're throwing that word around loosely. He just had a lot of receipts and Cam says something and and and said fuck buddy. So you know Cam came back yesterday with what you ever heard the distract?
Speaker 2: Well I heard the Didas line. Now there's a whole song bro about that about everybody. He brought up Kevin ware. He went at Adidas. He said, go get Kevin wear. What was all his toes? So and said fuck him.
Speaker 1: She said fuck buddy in the commercial, like yeah, fu buddy. He was talking like fun buddy.
Speaker 2: Back to basketball.
Speaker 1: With the championship, Luca already a top five European player all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, excuse me, top three all time? It depends. Yeah, yeah I got I got Dirk and Jokic. Okay, I got international European So you got the King went to the U of H where Yeah, well he went to U of AGE. Bro gave him and kicked it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean is Tumbo leading blocks about most blocks of all time?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So if you're gonna put a team, you gotta throw ma Tumbo.
Speaker 1: So is it European player or is it international players? As a whole.
Speaker 2: Let's do it international everyone international? Where's Luca at the hierarchy?
Speaker 3: Still Lucas still top five international all time, Jokic is top five and Dirk Okay, I'm not putting before Kim Elijah Wan.
Speaker 2: Are you putting You're putting Luca ahead of Yanna stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely putting Luca ahead of Yannis because I said that Jannis is run was gonna run out.
Speaker 2: So who's the top five then?
Speaker 1: So we got we got in no particular order that Dirk k Luca, we got Elijah on So that leads one spot for like cou coach Matumbo, Osten Petrovitch, Genobli Stoyakovich. Who else has blessed the game list as the top five right now is Nash Dirk Nash? I forgot about that, Jokic a team that was last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take Giannis out, I'll take Nash out, and they'll be Dirk.
Speaker 3: Jokic, Luca, Elijah Wan and I'm going Genobili because he has does have five championships four four he got four, Tim got five, he got four.
Speaker 2: He wasn't there for the ninety nine Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean his resume you know, Rookie of the Year next five seasons, he's most likely to be first team All NBA one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of twenty eight players in the history that the league, scoring twice in the last team selections by the age of twenty five, league scoring twenty nine, nine and eight. Like, what are we bus Korea? That's crazy? Donald?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now, I mean I would be what is what were Lebron's numbers at this point?
Speaker 2: Similar?
Speaker 1: They gotta be right, games a lot different, it's.
Speaker 2: Close, it's a lot different. It's close different. So this is a little bit under Maybe it's twenty five Lebron is twenty seven, seven and seven.
Speaker 1: Different game, different game. Yeah, I think Bron was going in Detroit playing to gain the Ben Wallaston Boys, going to San Antonio and playing to get Timmy and the boys and Kobeba players.
Speaker 2: How do you look at him winning at EuroLeague title and n VB at eighteen for DRED.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's dope, But it's it's just not the that's that you the nicest motherfucker over there at eighteen says a lot, yes, because it's a whole bunch of grown men you play against. It's a whole bunch of NBA players and all these no at eighteen, that says a lot.
Speaker 2: That says a lot. Look at what you're doing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I said, even with all that said, that doesn't do nothing. When you come here though, he's still proving his exactly right in here.
Speaker 2: You're right one.
Speaker 1: So I think we're winnessing greatness, man, and I think we got to appreciate it and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just hope this time around, you know, with broun On and KD and Steph and maybe Steph. Steph didn't get a ton of hate, but Braun and KD got a ton of just a ton of hate the whole entire time.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously there's more love, but the hate is louder.
Speaker 1: I just hope we appreciate this next generation of new stars because they're incredible and they're doing great things. Jake Plumber episode drops this week. We went out there, Miller Gram Schmiller Space, Cheetos, Turkey Tail.
Speaker 2: We learned a lot. What do we have Line.
Speaker 3: Dell's wife, This is a special message coming from Steven Jesse Jackson.
Speaker 2: You made vegan passion fruit tarts that were out of this world. Send us some please, thank you.
Speaker 1: Shut you know, healthy solutions for people again. This is a little different for you guys to see this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This was a good We had a lot of health benefits. Though, a lot of health benefits. Excited.
Speaker 2: I got a chance to play catch with a snake. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh the ship they have me roller though he was leaving me, told me he was gonna go see Prime. What do you say telling? Telling what to telling? The snake said, hello, that's my god. Yeah yeah anyway, man, shout out Jake Plumbing. Episode drops this Thursday. Mention you guys, tap in a man still trying to buy tickets before you get out of here on productions Slash Tour, get you some tickets, Come hang out with us, Quinn Richison, Darius Mile Us Spot talk to him.
Speaker 2: Chicago wants all the smoke anyway man. Hopefully we'll see you guys tonight.
Speaker 1: We'll catch you next week with the show catch Us All the Smoke Productions YouTube and the DraftKings Network.
Speaker 2: Man, we'll see you guys next week.