Speaker 1: While we're thinking, though, let me tell you something will go ahead. I'm an electrostacked to be here. I'm happy to see the boys again. I don't know if you've noticed my fire tan, but your boy got a little tropical this weekend. Dude out there in Key West, Florida, shadowt Key West, New for shoutouts. But before we get into all that, before we get into what happened yesterday, before we get in how we had a great day yesterday out in the sun, catching raised with the babies, let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about the I was a little too protected in the sun. But we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, that's a conversation we've had before, and we'll jump into that exactly. Before we jump into all of those things, we need to talk about the most legendary, most durable, most reliable vehicle that's ever touched rubber on the road, the Chevy Silverado. And I don't know how much longer I can talk and keep going in this phrase until Jackie can pull up that ad for me so I can read that thing out loud. But we're having a difficult time finding a bunch of words so that jack can throw that piece up. I can read a couple of things. I can dive into how amazing this thing is. We're gonna zoom in a little bit. Regass of all that, still, silver was strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado modern and advance with a ton of grit. A partner in getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of the pickup truck is the bed. With Silverado, you get the most functional bed of any competitor, best in class, standard cargo volume that integate folds to a large step up for easily getting in and out of the bed, available industry first power up and down tailgates or the available multiplex sale gate we've been telling you about with six convenient configurations. All this makes the bed of the Silverado work harder and smarter, pull me down, real quick call to action.
Speaker 3: Silverado is strong.
Speaker 1: Advanced, dependable, just let the people who drive them, and especially with Silverado. It's Memorial Day weekend, and I think the Silverado is the best vehicle to really capture what this weekend's all about, grilling out, having a great time while also remembering the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice for this country. And so because freedom and free baby, it ain't free, Willie, how are we doing, kid doing?
Speaker 3: You did a phenomenal job with that entire delivery. Thank you so much. You were fired up to do it.
Speaker 1: I had a little bit of adversity when Jack was definitely hoeing me hard on the on the TV here. I know he's a little upset because it is Monday is Memorial. Then I'm sure the boy wanted to get out there.
Speaker 3: I wish he probably wishes he was laking right now. Yeah, I'm sure he gotta lay it lake invite. Did you hear invite for today? Yeah? But but this is where I wanted to be with the boys. Are you sure? I heard there was a meeting a meeting last Thursday, and my boy wasn't uh. I mean, yeah, I'm gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I think he's applied for the pardon my Take job out in New York.
Speaker 3: He wants to move to New York. Get them off your back. I keep hey, Jack, keep in a band with us.
Speaker 4: You know, when I'm like upset, I feel like I feel like I wear my heart on my sleeve.
Speaker 3: You know, if I was like kind of bummed out, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure, no, man, you know the Barsol office, like they're closed down on Memorial Day.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know if there's like a pod we gotta do and we gotta run, like, well, we'll do the pod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta do whatever we gotta do. Man, that's life. Bam bam, bam bam. I wish I would have like, I wish you.
Speaker 2: To tune me in, include me in on the on the on the heat we had going on today.
Speaker 3: I know, dude. Here here's why I did the boys.
Speaker 2: I don't have those those fire coveralls overalls what everyone call.
Speaker 3: I do have a nice pair from Walmart, but they're the plain blue. But sure, what are these? These might be Walmart? I think you look, you look incredible. They get us incredible.
Speaker 2: I just wish I would have known about it, because that's what you're bringing in a little flavor.
Speaker 3: The thing that I'm a shock value guy.
Speaker 1: I love when your face lights up when I do something that you like. And I feel like I didn't think about the fact that you might want to be a part of it too. And that's on me because I was so excited to walk in this building and show you my outfit and you go, wow, buddy, that's special and then we share that moment together, right, eyes would lock a couple of glistens. We move on to the bus and have a great time. But I can understand why I'm wrong there.
Speaker 3: I can completely there's no right and wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I wish i'd call up the memo. It's not it's nothing that that we need to unpack. Yeah maybe, yeah, you know, I see where I was wrong there, and I'm like, oh no, I'm just saying I wish i'd have known the memo.
Speaker 1: Respect that dude speaking wrong. How much SPF did you put on yesterday?
Speaker 3: Fifty? The wrong amount, the wrong amount. I know I was fifty. It was like I knew I was going to be on the sun for a minute.
Speaker 2: Take me through your day yesterday, all right, hang on, the boys a little hungover, so let me let me try and starts tomorrow. So start off the morning, dude, we got a new little furniture set, a new little patio set to go on the front porch. So we wake up, we get up a little roof. She's adorable. We're waking her up. We do the fee, we do the little burp and say, hey, let's get it ready to go. To go get some coffee. Shout at L and L Market, No free shout of Seleno Market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go there.
Speaker 2: We can give a fire set up there though, Sir an ice boo leg I get me an ice decaf latte. They're almond coconut milk, which is phenomenal. By the way, we go back home, we're sitting out on the front porch. It's an amazing morning. Fast forward to fast forward to noon. Michael Chandler's house. He's having a Memorial Day pool party, which is he's got a fire set up by the war set up. They had like a little like a little u bouncy like a bouncy slide thing blown up for the kids.
Speaker 1: One that you have to like suction cut yourself into. You just kind of disappear with a half opened.
Speaker 2: His backyard's turf solid flex by the boy. But the backyards turf, you don't have to cut the grass water though. I'll be on my feet are We'll tell you the girl.
Speaker 3: The feet were definitely hot. People were definite because it was like in what the nineties, yesterday was around like ninety degrees. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: It was a nice little ninety He's got a nice pool where it's just fit, sits at like five feet, it sits there below it's turning when you're standing in there, right above the belly button in that little area, and you kind of just staying and have a good time.
Speaker 3: Because he had a tap truck.
Speaker 1: On site, which he had there's just a vibe in its oone just looking at it.
Speaker 3: It is bro he had. I had the mules flowing all day long. The muals were listening in the wool.
Speaker 2: We're staying. He had great catered food. The smoked wings that he had going on was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: The boy was there.
Speaker 2: I saw you with your two little precious girls. That fired me up. Met a lot of new nice people. Get through the day. We play bags. We played cornhole. Dominate them, dominate them for the first four for the first hole to zero. Yes, yep, dominated those boiled dude and uh, that was a great time.
Speaker 3: I don't really know what time that was. We had to leave to go.
Speaker 2: Put rude was It had to be like a five thirty people. I'm looking around at all the boys and I'm like, I'm coming back.
Speaker 3: I'm coming back boys. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, hey, Will made it.
Speaker 1: Real work that wor tell him how you just made yourself a bad bed though it was tough. He goes, uh, hey, the boys wonder if I'm coming back later. I said, hey, the boys.
Speaker 2: Are asking about coming back later, and Will tells me chall goes.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I mean you can go. You can go if you want it, and he goes, I know what that means. Okay, we're not going. So my boy, literally, dude.
Speaker 1: Looks like a dog that just ship in the house and we found out we're trying to take the dog to the area where in which he ship.
Speaker 3: And he's like got the tail between the legs. Like we're all like literally lined up.
Speaker 1: It's like me, Chandler Russ, like we're kind of all just there doing Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Pop Warner, the pop Warner thing. Yeah, yeah that was a little.
Speaker 1: Maybe not maybe not, but also hey, maybe you know what I'm saying for some people against it. He's walking through just like a sad sad boy. When was ill looking said when you were leaving the house, when you it feels like I was like, oh, I'm coming back, yes, but you also kind of knew in the back of your head what the end result was actually gonna be.
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 3: You need to tell a story. I can't tell the story. It's not my story.
Speaker 2: I'm not like walking out like I'm bummed. You were in my head I'm coming back. Yeah, in my head, I'm coming back.
Speaker 3: But your body language might have said differently. Your sub for you and your body Yeah, bro. The day party.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was outstanding. Kids were ripping around, dads were having a good time. Everyone was a perfect amount of slushed up to where it's like we're.
Speaker 3: Still being responsible adults because there's children to be watched.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, like we're all having a fantastic time. We're all getting absolutely third degree burns on our feet from the turf once again.
Speaker 3: Not coming out of this posing cons to both right.
Speaker 2: His water bill's way lower than all of ours, but burnt feet will leaves.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bummed.
Speaker 1: Taylor's now getting turned up with the squad, and so I go, hey, I'll just take the girls home, put them down, and then come back. We got somebody to watch them. It's all good. I'm gone for an hour and a half. Take the kids, put them to sleep, go get the ducks, put them up, make sure the bunnies and the chickens are straight.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Take a little jaky boy out. Hey, I had to harvest my cross, take up my garden.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Got all those things down. Cruis to Wills. By the way, it got pulled over on your way to your house. I'm not surprised by a police officer. I'm not surprised. I'm hitting the road. You know that we're bout that golf course. That's real thin when you're coming to my house. So I'm going to your house the opposite way. Obviously, I am cruising. There is a car and I see it from I don't know, let's say one hundred one hundred feet away. Your boy doesn't eagle eyes. It's pretty okay, one hundred yards away, right whatever. It's a good distance, a way to know. Fuck right, I'm a good enough. This is the way to I go.
Speaker 3: This is not ennying.
Speaker 1: Well, there's usually never a car park there. Sure enough, dude, I'm ripping. I'm going forty two miles an hour and to thirty five.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 1: My seven miles an hour. I'm straight, all right. Hopefully we can bank in and out of this thing talking to Homie.
Speaker 3: Bro I swear to God, I was going forty two, forty two and thirty five. I'm going rolling stops before whoops, Before I get past this car, the lights turn on.
Speaker 1: I go done, We're done here. I'm on the phone with Chris Arnold. Sure enough, blue lights turn on. I find my next left. I pull over. Guy comes up. He goes, you know what I'm stopping you. I go, yeah, I was going forty two miles an hour. He goes, I'm gonna be honest with you. I clocked you at forty one, but I appreciate you telling me what forty two So I already selling myself out and I go yeah, but it's only seven miles an hour over. He goes, oh, Bud, that's a twenty five. The zones are twenty five, not a thirty five. So now your voice criminal speeding out here.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So, I'm a little worried. I hit the boy with my IDH was it? The idea was the WIKIPEDH have my I have my ID on me? I pulled out the ID on him.
Speaker 2: I gave it to him, and this gentleman for the next fifteen to twenty minutes. He and I talked about football and I was a little I was gonna rush, so I want to get to you.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, we had a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long story short, made to Will's house and record time is outstanding. We had a phenomenal and I'm like, not looking good. I don't think I'm gonna make it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, hey, you want to come out and talk and he's like no.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'll probably just come out their event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he's just a little drunk puppy that's v staty can't go play with his friends.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's tough, dude. It's oh my god, imagine if you did you stuff you obey both Hey, I get back to that fucking house.
Speaker 1: At Chandler's, it's a classic high school banger going on. People are having an absolute best. People are wrestling in the pool. My wife is now in a swimsuit with another woman. They're wrestling, and Russell Dickerson comes over. It absolutely close lines the two of them. They're everyone's eating shit all over the all of the pool. Giggles are being had.
Speaker 3: Laughter.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry I'm doing this year. R now I'm just trying to tell a story. Laughter, drinks are flowing. Hey, oh, we're having a fantastic time. I'm sitting in the corner and facing uh, Mike's house. I told Mike's gonna tell a story, so if he gets upset with me. He committed to it. Several times hammered, but still committed to me telling the story. I am facing the house.
Speaker 2: I got one gentleman to my right facing me at a forty five degree angle and having a conversation with them.
Speaker 1: But I'm also just enjoying the view of the home. I see a gentleman stand up on top of There's the hot tub. There's a bar separating the two, and then the pool spoiler. The pool is no deeper than five feet tall. I see a man, not the tallest man in the world, but also all the shortstman I've ever seen in my life, stand up on top of that and dive into the pool headfirst.
Speaker 3: The pull up from on top of the poolhouse, from on top of no.
Speaker 1: Not on top of the pool house, from on top of the hot tub. Okay, pool, This dive did not create much of a splash.
Speaker 3: You know, he was going in at a very probably close to ninety degree angle.
Speaker 1: I see that catches my attention because there's not a huge splash, catch my attention that this person dives like dives and cruises backwards. That's how good the dive was. So I think there's about to be a floating body in this in this pool. I'm real nervous right now. Then all of a sud and Michael Chandler pops up, looking like the dog who's shit in the house. We're like looking back and forth. Did anybody see that? And I go, hey, Bud, just smack your face on that on the pool. He does no, not at all. Before he finished the next sentence, blood starts pouring down his nose and his chin.
Speaker 3: He is fucked, dude, he's Then I say, hey, don't ever lie to meat again. Your face is bleeding, and he just starts laughing, And I'm like, this man is legit. In the UFC.
Speaker 2: He ate that ship so hard his face he goes, it's a fleshrood, it's a flush woond starts. His nose is crushed, his chin is crushed, and he's just laughing about it. Then like he's like slowly like dipping his face into the water, so the blood like runs off.
Speaker 3: But that's that's a road rash. That's a road rash. Shot like that.
Speaker 1: Things just keep bleeding. He starts telling me, don't tell Brade, don't tell Brade, don't tell Bred. Like, see you find out if you don't go apply some pressure to that thing. Dude, get there.
Speaker 3: Whatever? What's that stuff they put on that pneumonia? The fuck they put on that ship? He got cuts on nod they put like.
Speaker 1: It's saying something else that that cuts off, like the ducks up rooting the vibe, rooting the vibe forgetting it. Anyway, this man goes back to the bathroom, cleans his face up, comes back out. He thinks he's perfectly fine. No more than thirty seconds later, he's pouring blood out of his face again. But for the next forty five minutes he's doing the face dip into the water, which, by the way, I'm not sure if I have an open woud on my body, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not trying to share those. But they hopefully it's cloring up.
Speaker 1: We're sitting there enjoying it, having a good time, and his wife goes, Mike, what the fuck's wrong with your face?
Speaker 3: I go, oh, it's over. It's over. The whole time. He's been trying to try to hide it, and it was.
Speaker 1: It was good giggles and lasted the whole time, fucking great giggles.
Speaker 2: He sent a video at the end of the night, and his face is just scraped, bro Like, it looks painful, Like you're looking at him and it looks painful.
Speaker 1: Oh and he also chewed off the skin on his hand too. All right, buddy, the dove headfirst into a five foot pool. I thought he's gonna be Stephen Hawkings for a little bit, dude. I feel I was terrified about this man.
Speaker 2: How you dive and go backwards and his whole face is scraped up stuff like this, and he caught it like scorpion in the water.
Speaker 3: Dude, he came out like that. Yes, those different, Yeah, yeah, I have got cheet i'ms right.
Speaker 1: And the MIC's not a tall guy, but as hard as massive, so he might as well be seven foot to me by okay. So me and Russ go to pick this man up out of the pool, and it's like I'm just holding a bunch of solid meat right now.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: He's just a dense pit bull. That's exactly what he is. Take him go back over there comes back wagon his tail. He's so excited to see you. Ears are a pin back or whatever the fuck they are. That man has just made a muscle straight up. When you're on your Instagram video your story.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the way you you you sunk it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about when you when Russ sunk it and you turned around to face him and he was just shredded.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, bro, Like when we're around like the little like the little wrinkles at the like below the belly button. Yeah, and you know it's your skin going over the abs. People know what what that looks like. Like that's like because everybody want we the t in the stomach me. Like Jack got up last week and he had like he talked about how he had like a little roll, but it was a roll below his belly button.
Speaker 3: Then I'm like, oh, buddy, you ain't got no problem the roll in that gym.
Speaker 2: He's the peck and going halfway down to the belly button.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a tough vibe. It's a tough fun working on it.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about you getting a tan and the conversation we had a week ago.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, was so fired up to get a tan? Should we okay? That notes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about getting a tan a week ago, literally on the podcast before a week earlier.
Speaker 3: Go download subscriber. Do you think about when when the sun, when the summer had tans? Yes, and the boy.
Speaker 2: The boy put on a s p A fifty all over my body and I'm thinking, like what what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking I'm still gonna get tann But you're not just what That's what women lie to you.
Speaker 3: They said we're day in the sun like that, So I know, like, let me protect this old body.
Speaker 1: If anybody needs to know how to get a tan, I'm gonna be out right now. First twenty minutes. Don't put anything on, and then get dry and then spray yourself down. That's say you hit a base without crushing your skin, or you're looking like an absolute piece of beef jerky when you're fifty. You don't want that, so just hit the first twenty. Get yourself a nice little touch of red, dude, like a touch of gray, but a touch of red. Spray yourself down with the fifty or the thirty, whatever you want me personally, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Thirty to fifty on the face and no more than thirty on the body. It's fifties. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's like for children, go back in the tell oh sorry, go ahead, it's a big time.
Speaker 3: I know my boys.
Speaker 1: I know my boy is hurting a little bit, so I do know if I need to, you know, get my my welt, my belt.
Speaker 2: On the cutoff market, you started going into the story and I'm like, Okay, you're right, Story's over, man, No, no go do That.
Speaker 3: Just made me feel real bad the rest of the pod.
Speaker 2: And the other mistake I fucking made, and I mentioned it last week on the pod. If you're gonna be on the sun all day long, you got to go back for a little reapplication. Yeah, and I fucking made this mistake, and that's what I'm upset about. We're driving to the coffee shop this morning and uh, she says, you had fun yesterday and a getting She's like, it looks like you got a little bit of color, baby, And I'm like, I didn't get any fucking color because I was way too protected out there.
Speaker 3: It looks like you got a little bit of me, you know. Hegos that boy, pale, I got like a slight little bit of red on me. Right, let's the shirt up? No, we got it. Well, could have blowed out, blurt out I'm hunched. We're not.
Speaker 2: This is not gonna go on camera. I know those dudes back to their you're a snake too, You'll be like, hey, send me a little clip.
Speaker 3: What you mean? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: In the GROUPI y'all hit them out. Ye, I got a nice little picture of yesterday. You want to see it with the kids. Oh god, yeah, I thought I told you to delete that off your phone, but I didn't even post it on Twitter, Like someone fucking did you know what I'm saying, Knoxville. Oh, yes, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh take hey, man, I really take my podcasting career seriously, Like, take that off.
Speaker 3: Still doesn't fucking get it, Still doesn't get the reason why. It's mad man. I'm a real podcaster that wants to look good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're such a piece of ship. Anyway, it was a nice photo of you and you and your girl and my daughter too.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you take away like where your eyes immediately go to in the photo, it is a very good photo.
Speaker 1: It's cute yeah, I'll think I might put a little sensor tag right there and then put you know, it might be nice, be funny, it'll be funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be a funny deal. Boys. What else is going on? Dude? What would you guys do for the Memorial weekends? Right? Jack?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: Looking at you?
Speaker 6: I went to uh oh Saturday night? Will smoke some meat?
Speaker 3: Yeah to me, that's right. We're over there.
Speaker 6: If Taylor wants to give a recap of the meat, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you have the micro now, you're more than go ahead, give me, give me your evaluation. You're rating of the meat, Garrett, you go next.
Speaker 3: To all the last you know, JP pissons everybody off. What do you mean evaluations in my house? He's a disrespectful cos there's no question about it. Dud gave you were trying to give you the mic to do it because it's like, you know, you want me to do it. I'll go first. He's scared to do it. That's what it is.
Speaker 6: Food.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, don't do that. Don't do that to my man.
Speaker 6: Seconds and thirds.
Speaker 4: You love me?
Speaker 6: I love me?
Speaker 3: You love me, dude? You live for me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, will he did? I'll tell you what his baked beans. They are as good as added.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh no, you know what, and this is your rating. I'll go, I'll go in a second. My bad, I'm not gonna talk. I'm talking.
Speaker 6: Everybody has advertised bangers ribs half we're half, we're banging. Half were a little dry, cooked to cooked cooked. The wings, the wings.
Speaker 3: What are the sauce on the ribs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, apples are good. Wings were good. Will down like spicy food. So he took one for the team that goes into the rating yourself less with your cooking. And then potato salad, macaroni salad fire. Who brought those?
Speaker 3: The salads?
Speaker 2: Jp brought them, My man, JP brought We got how many peoples are with out?
Speaker 3: He bought like a singlet, Dude, you buy ribs. I'm making all these brods. I'm making the wings.
Speaker 2: JP comes literally takes out of his little, this little plastic sack a freaking individual portion of macaroni salad and potato salad. Literally, people are going up to get themselves like a like a serving, and they're just taking us one spoon and just putting it on their plate.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 6: When I walked in, everybody's hating like, oh, how did you bring potato salad? Macaroni salad? Then every single person puts them on there that she was fire.
Speaker 3: The macaroni cell was potato salad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm better on that was very hard it macaroni salad though, dude.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Put that some of the hot sauce they had them for the wing is on top of that.
Speaker 2: I did see you mix that up a little bit on, dude, I like some spicy flood. I thought that sauce was spicy. You thought it was too spicy. Yeah, it was just Franks. I know, I'm saying it won like a Hobby and Arrow or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's for yo. Man, he looks to is this hot to you? Franks? Buddy? It's just frank sauce? So what would you rate it? Overall? Go over the bron, Go over the bro. Dude, dude, fucking do it.
Speaker 6: I needed it, bro was like Mealy kind of.
Speaker 3: Me is like, uh, that's what the bra was like.
Speaker 6: You luck, you bite into it and it kind of is just like falling apart on the inside of it.
Speaker 2: But dry.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh I stopped talking. Yeah yeah, yeah, I needed Yeah.
Speaker 6: Overall four point five.
Speaker 3: I don't hate that evaluation. Solid Little Golf Club might give him my review absolutely all right.
Speaker 5: So I didn't eat the bra because everyone said it wasn't a didn't have that crisp that you want when you bite into it. But I thought the ribs were dece I know that we could have had a little more sauce on him. Maybe I thought the wings were the best part, though, uh I had good and bad bites, good and bad bites overall, the wings were definitely the best part. The sides were a absolute hitter. I think it made it made the meal. The sides made the meal.
Speaker 3: So bad that he goes the sides were a hitter.
Speaker 5: And then uh, oh, Taylor, after you left, charl came down to eat and there were greens that we were supposed to have with our meal.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. Actually I knew that. I knew that. I knew that they were in the oven still crispy boys.
Speaker 5: So we had well done greens, but over all of them, me and the entire night was four point five.
Speaker 2: It's a decent reveal a lot of positivity in that review. Hi tell me how you feel right now, will before I give my review?
Speaker 3: You know, I know you need to say your truth as well.
Speaker 2: And this is good for me because you know, it's like a film session, you know what I mean, Like you got to you gotta.
Speaker 3: Go through it.
Speaker 2: I think the anxiety that I'm having has to do with the millions of people that tune in and listen, and my reputation is a little bit on the line. And I'll listen. I'm not a rookie. I'm not a rookie grill master. I take a lot of pride in my craft and what these people are saying are true. I'm hard on myself as well about it. It kept me up that night. The next day, I was like, hey, sweetie, like we got to have the Fellas over again, because you know, I'm gonna have to have a redemption game, like just to give a little context. They're not excuses. I'm just gonna give a little context before Taylor goes. I made three recks of ribs is my biggest is the most ribs I've made for a group of people, and uh, I was making the brats. I also smoked the wings, which were a couple hours well, and I felt like I was putting a lot in the smoker.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 3: I was on a lot of time.
Speaker 2: I was on some time expectations to get stuff done by six six thirty. Wood wasn't ready until seven because in the middle of the periods of the ribs, I just start prepping the other meats, the.
Speaker 3: Other boys I was.
Speaker 2: I felt a little bit, I felt more pressure than I normally do. So I just do for everybody out there listening. You guys are gonna hear this. Yeah, you'll probably think less of me as a as a grill master, which is fine. I do need to clap back a little bit better. But yeah, and also the ribs, the ribs were well done. The ribs were too cooked. They were overcooked because when I put them back in the three two one method during the two hours I did then put in the smoked wings with it as well. To get those going. The smoked wings that temperature needs to be at two fifty. The ribs are two twenty five, so I turned it up to two fifty, so the ribs were in there with the wings. So that if we're checking the tape and we're learning from more mistakes, I think I caught that one mistake the broads.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna put on the farmer's market I got them that day.
Speaker 2: Probably use before sounds like I'm not a quarterback comment, though I know listen, I'm just giving contexts I guess I'm trying to make. I'm not making excuses. It's just context for everybody. But I do think I'm gonna blame where I got the brats from. I'm not gonna a quarterback comment, not gonna say the name, but maybe I would. I would truly like to redeem myself with you guys and see if we have a different tune the next time.
Speaker 3: I love everything about that. How would you read it? Then? After all that being said, I'll talk about the meats and stuff, but what do you think.
Speaker 2: The sauce could have been thicker as well as very watery. But again, I made three servings I'm usually used to making one. Overall very much of four point five. I understand why you said that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge barbecue guys, said, take what I when I say at the grain of salt, I thought, ribs is the first time my life of eating Ribson didn't and didn't throw up, So that was a big moment for me. So I would say my my rib experience is very pleasant. I must had a different rack than you guys, because the meat to me was juicy. Dude, I don't think it was overcooked. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 3: What I didn't like.
Speaker 1: About the ribs was I thought the sauce was too watery and not as flavorful as I'd actually wanted to Because I'm a huge saucecut We all know that about me.
Speaker 3: I like the DAWs in the sauce, so that hurt me a little bit. The the baked beans.
Speaker 1: The reason why I kind of took a step back with you is the way my man was talking about it was like, you know, goddly like zips. For me, the best meal I've ever had, type vibes.
Speaker 3: And there's beans.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, it was probably the best beans I've ever had, So I can get on board with that. But at the same time, I ain't about beans quite like that, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Feel you Okay, I'll take that. Like what you're saying, it's it's your story and I gotta hear it, you know what I mean. I gotta eat it.
Speaker 1: The wings to me, I think were really well cooked. I thought the sauce was really good. I like variety of my sauces. I like, like maybe a spicy garlic or a palm garlic, you know those things. I guess garlic is kind of my vibe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, I almost got the parmesan garlic sauce at the store, but I was like, if I did that, I'll just be making him for Taylor. I love the parme garlic with the wings. When I go to a barbecue about mouse watering right now, So you know, I kind of enjoyed myself a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's moral day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had the with with the wings when the when the drum is connected to the wing and I go into a barbecue spot, I've said to see you guys, I think like all these people know what the fuck they're doing. But I mean completely honest. When I'm eating wings, I like them to be separate because it's just it's easier for me, and I get a little weird out when I have to pull it apart. It makes a weird crunch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that noise. My hands get way too dirty. Yeah there's that too, But I.
Speaker 1: Just kind of feel like, oh, I'm really just eating a chicken right now. Well, you I can kind of disassociate when I have the drum and the wing murdering when you're eating the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ude, I have a tough little time eating. I'm like, man, this is poor little buck. Buck was just having a little day and then all of a sudden, because you have chickens at home. Yeah, I love each and every one of them.
Speaker 3: So I ate that.
Speaker 1: I thought the sauces really got thought the whole thing was delcable. I really enjoyed myself with the wings. I think I think the best thing was the macaroni salad. I think shi it was I fucking hit her. I thought I was a list, especially when you put the hot sauce on top of it. I was kind of living Levita Loca.
Speaker 2: And then I saw that Taylor's second plate came back. It was just macaroni salad and then like Frank's red hot sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I had, I had. There was a there's like an outer edge of the beans. I took some of that and put it in there as well. Oh that's right. You're like, hey, well are these off limits over here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: Overall.
Speaker 3: I guess i'd give it a four point five and that might have been your best review.
Speaker 2: Positive that to me what you were saying, that was my best review. Yeah, I think the boys are coming after me a little bit back there.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that is? Because you're making a more all day. Maybe didn't think about that, but that would be it, right, It's adversity. Like JP was over THEU, so he saw me like getting after for a long period of time. Yeah, and so yeah, at the house, he said, I gave you several compliments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when no one's listening, so they really count of a tree falls in the forest and does doesn't make.
Speaker 3: A sound what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's on me. That's that's me thinking. You know, everybody's listening right now. I would like for you to stay in public, but I shouldn't need it need to have that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What we're give us an example of one of the compliments you're giving. Well, all right now, Oh so not when you guys were there, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean I was giving you when we were there.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was very appreciative and like grateful, Like JP's a very much a different person that behind the mic and then outside in the real world way sweeter, way sweeter. Well, he's a sweet boy out and like I said, you were selfless and you did. I have must have pray out about that one. Yeah, selective hearing, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean at the house. It's just like Will was grinding for eight no more, I guess twelve hours for the benefit of other people. Everybody enjoys the barbecues more than the actual grill master, and it takes a big person to do that. And he did have some fun games to play after. But Taylor left Code Dames. Yeah, put his kids down. I'm a responsible adult. They were two kids.
Speaker 3: No I have there's a zero.
Speaker 2: There's zero like calling you back from that, like you you will talk about that too. You guys went on an ice sol It looks like a little fun batcher party. But you came back that day. It was only home an hour. You got the kids, like the fam came over. You get summer for a solid hour hour.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 1: Like, appreciate you coming over, and I appreciate sting that because I really didn't want to come over.
Speaker 3: I know you did. Yeah, and I wasn't I didn't know if you were boost.
Speaker 2: I had like six hours of sleep in forty eight hours, you know, And I texted on my heir, are you all coming over? Because I realized how much food I made and it was just it was me Garret JP and uh Atlantis almost said Atlanta Atlantis.
Speaker 3: All it was just us thing out.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking you I got a shitload of foods right, and I need I need to get I need to follow up with other people who said they were gonna come full disclosure.
Speaker 1: Tailing asked me, it's just like she had her fune end on my phone on me. She says, do you want to go to Will's house? And I go for what she was the barbecue thing. I yo, I'm gonna be honest with you, Tam. Kind of, let's just get some Sunday tonight, eat that rip it and she's like okay. Not even two minutes goes by, She's like, I think the girls would like to go.
Speaker 3: Over there, you know. She was like, I don't think we little fund if he didn't want us to come over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said that too, So she she dumped through three different handser finally was like, fuck it, let's go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go right now. So you're mad coming over.
Speaker 1: No, I was a little frustrated because I was tired, But it was easy for me to reel myself back here because I literallyssued I said the comment like that. I was like, damn, I'm just tired and I can rally for there's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's I knew you were coming over and like you were gonna have to face some noise from the boys a little bit. Yeah, And it's like if I like, if I'm not armed and ready, if I don't have good sleep, my brain kind of likes to fog up a little bit, and so I wasn't armed and ready to deal with kind of the heat I thought.
Speaker 1: I knew I was coming into. So it's like, you know, it's like going to war unprepared, son too, what's you say.
Speaker 3: The art of war? The art of war? Be prepared man? So yeah, I get there.
Speaker 1: You guys going and speak first if you guys want to talk about what you think happened? Why beer festival? So a couple of weeks ago, every story right yours mine and the truth for.
Speaker 2: Sure ahead to figure out decide who you think is a little closer to the truth.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So a couple of weeks ago, Taylor's like, hey, you guys want to come over and do beer Olympics on a couple of thursdays from now?
Speaker 3: What was the date, twenty sixth?
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, Thursday the twenty sixth, and invited all the boys like, hey, like, let's do it an under the hood, like we're gonna do beer links the line is gonna come over to the house, like it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 3: We'll set up the pool and gast time.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be a fantastic time, game, set up beer Olympics teams, the whole thing. He's inviting the bus and boys over. So we're all fired up people trying to figure out. You know, Taylor and I a low key talking on the side, Hey should we try and finagle to where we're on the same team and the other boys got to pick out teams?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean I might want to cut that because you know the boys are un We're still gonna have beer fest, so we could still do that.
Speaker 3: That true, But do they listen to the pod? Yes, I'll just do shout out Jordan rus get to get to.
Speaker 2: He does yeah. Oh r his chugging abilities. Yeah, and so we're fired up. Thursday, Hey, mark your calendar's boy, We're going to the little ones. So we're gonna we're gonna do it. Then we're gonna have vts. We're gonna have a great weekend. More a weekend you get pass.
Speaker 3: With the missus. You tell the missus.
Speaker 2: Early in the week, Taylor and I are on the phone, Charles send right next tone my Hey, babe, Thursday, I'm not gonna you know, we need to make sure I can go over get absolutely dummy with the fellows for Beer Olympics and everywhere, car accidents everywhere, And so it's probably a week before we're we're a week out from Beer Olympics. And Taylor ends up all of a sudden saying that Beer Olympics is gonna be canceled because it looks like there's an eighty percent chance of rain on that Thursday, Like we're gonna cancel it and make it another time.
Speaker 3: And two days before this is a this is a week. No, this is a week.
Speaker 2: And we all know how fickle the weather is, like the weather can go up down to either which way. So I know in my head I'll let the boys speak their truth and what was going on there brand, But I'm thinking, I mean, it's a little early to just cancel, Like can we wait till we get a little bit closer and we figure out if the weather changes and not, Like why do we have to finite cancel it? You guys are doing ota is, You're gonna do your thing well. Taylor ends up like living his life. It's like somebody hiding in plain sight around me. He doesn't mention anything what the actual truth was. Thursday comes and you know, we're going back and forth. We're in our busting group, Chad like the boys are just like, hey, oh we had our meeting and we're thinking like, UHO, why did we not do beer Olympics today? Like the weather's fine outside, like it would have been a great day to do it. All of a sudden, I jump on Twitter. I'm doing my midday Twitter scroll and I happen to see Taylor talking about Batch twenty twenty, Batch Boys twenty twenty we're getting tropical and he's like, we're getting tropical boys and they're like landed maybe life like key Wes. I'm thinking, what the fuck did I just get bamboozled and lied to from the boy like he was low key wanted to have a getaway trip and do a bacher party, uh, instead of doing Beer Olympics. So he's like, I'm sure Taylor's in the old line room, like, we'll just have it on Thursday and we'll just cancel Beer Olympics.
Speaker 3: We'll do it another time.
Speaker 2: Boys, not thinking about us but thinking like boys, we're all here, we can all make the decision together.
Speaker 3: We know of the Olympics, we can move it. We'll hit the bachelor party.
Speaker 2: But Taylor when he comes around the bus and we do our pods and we're texting, like in Taylor's mind, you know, he's thinking like, man, it's gonna be tough when they find out that I fucking like to them and canceled it for the weather, but really it's for the bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Because also also before we get to the Thursday or.
Speaker 2: Beer Olympics, like Taylor, We're about to run a podcast and Taylor goes, hey, uh uh.
Speaker 3: Can I talk about Dylan? Like can I say Dylan? Yeah? Absolutely? Yeah. Dylan's wife hit me up and say like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want his boys to hear, and like, you know, his boys need to hear because they didn't fucking straighten up.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: So Dylan's wife like kids up Taylor talking about Hey, Dylan's boys like his grousman, they're not throwing him a bachelor party.
Speaker 3: So this is when Beer Olympics was still on.
Speaker 2: There's like, hey, so like beer Olympics that Thursday, we'll make it seem like his batro part will go out in Nashville or probably like we'll make it a lot about Dylan, like we'll try to throw a banger because his boys aren't actually a fucking boys because they're not throwing their boy a batchler party. It's crazy and like throw the funk up, dude, yes, dude, and good guys like yourself. Good on you guys, because you guys aren't even you guys are like late friends. So you guys didn't caught the invite to the wedding right, which is understandable.
Speaker 1: You guys just waste by the way, he invited us to the wedding yesterday, I said I couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, everybody, but at the time when you guys are all throwing out here, when you guys are all taking them on hell Bacheler party and stuff like. It's like, good on you guys, because you guys aren't even like wedding invites. Not that you're like holding the grudge, but it's just like, that's a for the boys move.
Speaker 1: You see a boy in need, you help that boy in need. So for the boys is all fucking about your former against this so and also let me and I'm sorry, but good. There's so much for noticing that, many nicers. Thank you so much for noticing that. Thank you so much for noticing that. And at time like this when you are hurt to recognize that I did do something very special for somebody else just because you were involved, maybe heard a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But I respect everything you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I don't want that to be a preface. It wasn't that I wasn't involved in the Batch party. We'll trust me, we'll bring we'll bring up we will bring.
Speaker 3: Up those old wounds. Dude.
Speaker 2: It's not that I wasn't involved in that Batcheler party. It was more of thinking like, oh, the bust and crew, like we had a thing going. And you literally said a little too early in my opinion whether or not it was seven days or two days. Two days, it's definitely a lie. It was not two days, but it was at five at least. That's actually a lie, and that like, to me, it was a little early that you canceled in to find out that it was like, oh, you just want you found something better. But at the same time I did understand, like what you guys were doing. For that situation, good on you guys. But for the situation where the other people involved, I think a big shame on you.
Speaker 3: Now, don't you dare bring up last year? Now, those who dare bring up last year, we're like.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Obi wan Kenobi in it. By by the way, get on it. It's fucking awesome the cartoon, and uh, Charles like, you know how you have the memory photos on your phone And Charles say, oh, I forgot last year. I was on my my bachelor att party with the girls and stuff. I was like, oh, Les, I was like, we run our bachelor parties on Memorial Weekend. She goes, yeah, don't you remember. She's like, you were in Austin, like literally because we did our bachelor att parties at the same time. And so I sit back, and I'm thinking, this, motherfucker. This is when it starts to get a little personal for the boy. I'm like, this motherfucker goes on a bachelor party with Dylan and I'm sure, like I didn't know it any time, but I'm like, I'm sure through it, like put it all on for him, because you know, hey, we're gonna get we're gonna do We're gonna do this right for Dylan. I'm just picturing it in my head and I'm thinking, like this dude, last year, at this same moment in time, I had my bachelor party and we're fucking boys for real, Like he's in my wedding and arguably could have been standing right by my side to be the best man.
Speaker 3: Now this very much. I look back and it's like saying that you're gonna hurt your buddy said arguable. I said arguable. Yeah, it's all arguable.
Speaker 2: But now you look back and you understand, like, all right, you made the right Like you're making the right decisions as you like choose your friends will And I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking like this dude.
Speaker 2: Literally the day before we left or two days before we left for the bachelor party, he asked me over to his house to send me down and tell me he's not coming on the bachelor party. Two days before, alway leading up to it, he was going to the bachelor party because it's like.
Speaker 3: He it's crazy. Two days forty eight hours. Oh yeah, before we left four h dude, he one of your sausages from this before we left for the bachelor party. There's no doubt it was. It was the week of don't bring up without this stuff. This is you know, this this other stuff we're bringing up.
Speaker 2: But this plays into the week, and this plays into the reaction when we're in every group chat and I'm pretending you're not in the group chats and I'm just talking to other people, and then I kind of lightly jokingly bring up all these old ones that I had to sit there and go through.
Speaker 3: While you're having a great time out in Key West, I'm thinking, damn.
Speaker 2: This dude is like five time of my life, right this dude, Like, you know, you didn't come on my bachelor party, and so when you come to the house, thought about making palm garlic wings for you. Just didn't because there are other people involved. But I was thinking about you. Had you hosted you at my house. That's fun with your family, Dude, we fucking break bread and I'm I'm trying to swallow it and be like, that's my dude man. No matter what, he did a good thing for his boy. But it's still it's still a festering like cancer that I just got to just press off the side, because you.
Speaker 3: Can't ignore cancer, by the way, right and you're not.
Speaker 2: You can't ignore you can't ignore this past year with these few situations. So that is why, this is why I was fully upset about beer Olympics being canceled, because there's a little domino effect that happened throughout the weekend.
Speaker 3: Is that it. I think that's it.
Speaker 2: If something else comes up, I will I'll set over in my chair, I'll raise my voice a little bit more and be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, oh yeah, And this situation dude, done. Yeah. Do you do want them to say what their part was before you go else? There is that it solid? Did I cover the feelings?
Speaker 2: So again they they agree with the little early for canceling due to weather. This is your moment to just say, look, boys, I found something better to do. Well, that's not gonna be the path I'm gonna take. Will, So, why don't you buckle up keep your hands in this at all times?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thank you, I got it. That's not the way I'm gonna act.
Speaker 4: Will.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal, homie, I haven't even been at OTAs for two weeks. Shout out to the newspeople that are gonna pick that up in the Nashville media and now tell people that I haven't been at OTAs the whole time. But I haven't been there for two weeks, So how could I even come up with a plan. I decided to possibly do a beer a beer Olympics on Saturday, on a Saturday, the week before Monday.
Speaker 3: I tell you guys about it later that Monday, while I'm.
Speaker 1: Figuring out telling the boys that we're gonna get this thing down, We're gonna get it going, I get a text from Abby, who is dealing right into this fiance, letting me know the disappointment and his Groovesman, he might need a question his entire life with them boys. I'm really fucking disappointed in a squad, and I might just go to his wedding just so I can spit on their shoes and fucking leave, because thats a very dispecful thing.
Speaker 3: To do.
Speaker 1: She says to me, his boys aren't throwing a bachelor party. She just make sure it's a good time.
Speaker 3: He abby.
Speaker 1: Not only is he have a good time, this is not gonna be a bachelor party for him that day. It's gonna be phenomenal. Tuesday hits. Taylor hits me with, hey, listen, we might have to move beer fest and I go way.
Speaker 3: She has one. The weather's gonna be bad, and I go okay, she has two. Our pool is draining. This cracks all out. There's no foundation.
Speaker 1: Half a beer fest is put around us having a pool to swim, jump in, have a couple of relay races and things that you and I have talked about. So I hit well, listen, let me tell you something. Me and my wife are trying to figure this out. You know what it's like planning a party. There's a lot of different variables. So it's if you're gonna get a commitment to do, you get to commit early. And we already started the planning process real fucking late. While me and Taylor are working that out, I say to you, Hey, it looks at abies and chance the rain, we might have to do it. That's Tuesday that means Wednesday Thursday, two more days, not two weeks. So does it seemed like a little late, a little early to cancel it. It's looking like to me, don't you dare pullp per seats? Is all pulper seeds too? The boy, Oh, I can't wait till you pull up that Tuesday pace. So fucking dumb dude, make sure you're zoomed it on his face, so keep going. So Taylor goes, why don't you just do a bachelor party for him for the weekend? And Taylor being the coolest wifever my guess, lo like a dope idea. Where should we go? First out to myself, Cabo. F It's like nine hours from here. There's no fucking chance I'm going to Cabo. Then Tale hits you with what about Vegas? We're looking at Vegas. You know there's a there's a delay here there, and I'm like, ah, we can't, we can't do It's another like eight hour flight. For whatever reason, there's only one and it's before we get out of practice. So then somehow key West comes out. We end up doing key West. It was an incredible fucking time. We joined up with this other bachelorette party. That squad was unbelievable. They were there for fun times and fun times only it was absolutely epic. We got tropical the entire weekend and I regret nothing except for this. I could have probably done a better job of communicating that with you, all right. I could have done a better job of saying, hey, it's not just the weather.
Speaker 3: Or did you look it up? Was it a tuesday? We get to it? I did it.
Speaker 1: I could have done a better job of telling you about it. Did I want to invite you to this? Yes, but it was very difficult for me to do so because two things. One, it's the it's it's Dylan's most Two there's no fucking chance you would have been able to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've stated that there's nothing to do with like being a part of it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Is it a bit of a hairy situation? Because last year I had to sit well down a few days before, probably a week or more before he went on his bachelor party and tell him I can't make it to Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: It's difficult for me to make a thing about it. Bro, I gave you plenty of time to talk, so why don't you go ahead, all right, zip.
Speaker 3: That thing up.
Speaker 1: Look at that batch boys story twent two. Got those made them thirty six hours, got those man, incredible. Listen, let's not jump down. Let's not go down the rabbit hole of what my mindset was last year. Obviously, my mindset was I have to get back. Things have to go one hundred percent right.
Speaker 3: You know, between March and June, first, your boy was in depression mode.
Speaker 1: Set like my knee was not doing well. I couldn't figure out why this soiling wasn't working. I was in a really bad headspace. There was like a month I won't even talk to you, I won't even respond to you.
Speaker 3: What a couple of weeks. We would never not talk that long.
Speaker 2: Come on, No, you you came over to the house. No, you came up with the house as you were worried about me. Well, yeah, but that's not because we're not talking for two or two months. You said, I'm giving you one word answers. I'm not really talking. You said, you know something's wrong with the boy. You know that, And that's actually I think when we had the conversation too, that I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Come but hides. That's twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Your boy got a shit pushed in for seven weeks anyway in the NFLC So I probably could have gone on that weekend trip and had a great time with the boys.
Speaker 3: Was that a huge mistake of mine? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was I not for the boys' situations? Yes, So I'd take a look in the mirror right now because I was wrong. Yes, But headspaces are headspaces. Maybe, and you know where I was at. There's a tough little deal and for that, I'm sorry, And I owe you and what I tell your house the other night, I owe you a bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it doesn't work like that. What you mean doesn't work like that? Bro? Why doesn't do you had nothing for me?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: I do have something for you.
Speaker 2: So also your kids, Your kids were sick, and you use that as well when for the bachelor party? Either was your kids wouldn't be sick unless it was literally the day before. Your kids are going to be sick three days make it?
Speaker 1: Knowing you you probably have a folder of it times tailor let me down on your photos or screenshot you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, answer the question about the uh the weather thing? I can't find it? Do you guys know where that is? Was that in a text message?
Speaker 2: I typed in, I typed in weather, and we just it's just us doing the whole Like Thursday window was happening.
Speaker 3: We're just about the weather was.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that the weather in Key West, Florida was incredible, dude. I mean, if you guys haven't made at Key West Florda, listen to me right now. It's Mexico with freedom. It's unbelievable, dude. It's tropical.
Speaker 3: It's a fun time. There's chickens everywhere.
Speaker 1: They played the most banger songs of all time, some good Charlotte Panic at the disco at one point it was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: Went to a Dirty Harry's. There's a band called Dirtbags. Was such a huge fan.
Speaker 1: Bought a shirt twenty six dollars, way overpriced for one hundred percent con but I still got it.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Fire Pizza, fire, Fishing, went over went fishing, then brought it to this place called Search with the d What was that place? Dante's headed Dante's look at my waitress, say, man, will you please cook that up for us? Made us fish tacos have thrilled half fried. Some of the boys were trying to cheer in that old diet. Their die started tomorrow. Mine was I was going real boys ate that ripped, running a golf cart all weekend, played in a pool with a bunch of old men, rallied on some beer pong. Fantastic fucking time, dude. I'm telling you, we got tropical.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Dylan had a phenomenal time. He was actually like a bit of a bitch day two because he was.
Speaker 3: Hungover, tough on a hard hangover. But I get it, bron, he.
Speaker 1: Got stick on the boat. He started throwing up in the boat and got legit sick, and so I was like, here's what sh I told him. I go, hey, take three shots and the next seven minutes, take three shots of tequila and you're gonna be fine. Now, every single shot I went down.
Speaker 3: He was dying.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, at the end of the day, he was in that fucking pool having a great time, having a fantastic time.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: You got to dive back in like Chandler at the party.
Speaker 1: You gotta die back in, Dia. I mean, he might be dead today. I'm honestly so worried about Chandler. I really am that man dove in a five foot pool. Great FaceTime.
Speaker 3: No in a second, maybe in a second, I want to talk about how tropical my event was. We need to go to key West, Florida. Dude, that place is so awesome, it's great. You would love it. I know you were talking on very highly about it. They have to be there. I would love to go. May we take a boys trip, may call it back to Batch Boys two point zero for Will. I don't know if we can do that, man, why not? As you missed out on the first one? Bro? Yes, how was it was fun? Great time it lake drivers is pretty dope? Is it cool? Yeah? Down?
Speaker 2: And as was it tropical? I mean it's not tropical, but it's those good summertime lake vibes. I do love Party Cove. Great food out there. Yeah, and we had a spot like on the lakes. Yeah, it was fucking it's a good time.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that. For you guys, the boat will come and pick you up from the dock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go out all day with a driver because anytime you go out on a boat like party cover or anything like that, make sure you guys budget for having a driver to drive around the entire time. Yeah, because you don't want one of your He's like, oh, I can drive a boat, like I've driven a boat a couple of times. And then dudes, you're trying to figure out how to drive a boat. And then they terrible, you can't partake in the festivity.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible idea. They bring you back to.
Speaker 2: The spot where they pick you up at, so you're not like going You're not like taxiing or driving anywhere to go get on this boat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just fucking it was a it was a great time. You did you missed a good one.
Speaker 2: I think it's just the fact that it's like we can't just we can't go back. We can't rewrite history.
Speaker 8: You know now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can fix it, absolutely can fix it. Absolutely in this situation. Just go Batch Boys two point zero, Batch Boys super Bowl exactly. You know what I'm saying, what about it?
Speaker 3: I'm down for no matter what. I'm down for a trip. Yeah, I think no matter what. And we said it the other night. Yeah, there needs to be more boys, like.
Speaker 2: I need to uh, I need to throw you a bachelor party. And I think my comment, like I was cleaning something up. I was like, oh, bro, you don't got to do that. We got plenty of time to make trips. And that right there, that that friends do that a lot, Like we all think we just got forever to do shit, and you got like your group of boys from high school, a group of guys in college, maybe a group in your career, a group of two groups from college that everybody's always like, Oh, we'll be good, bro, like once college gets done, or once we're off the team, or once this and that, like we'll take trips, like we'll stay close. And you always say we're gonna do that annual boys trip, and I feel like it's always like a little white lie. It's just something to say we'll do a lot of trips, and in that moment, everybody's hype and back, yeah, we'll do it, But nobody's truly intentional to make that semi annual or quarterly text of the group to the boys, like, Hey, what are we thinking about next year? What do we want to do here? Who's gonna book us some stuff? You gotta be intentional about doing it. So when you say that, I'm like, Yo, we say that not we like me and you, but the boys say that shit a lot. Yeah, nobody follows through, and we gotta be. We gotta follow through on that ship, dude.
Speaker 1: In a fun way, it's gonna be a little bit easier to do with this bust with the boys because we've low key to the squad. We've had like three three boys trips, Nebraska, Michigan trips, sport trips, sports trips, worts trips, our wips, listening like their works. We're working hard with grinding. Yes, we're absolutely grinding out there. You know, well, kick back a little bit, have a couple of briskies whole time. It's a nice little time for the squad.
Speaker 3: It is time. I think you and I are gonna make it. Oh, there's no question we're gonna make it.
Speaker 1: There's no I think there's some turbulent air right now, but we're gonna fucking make it through this.
Speaker 3: You and I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't fully get to get a couple of those shots off my chest, and I just feel like, fortunately we have a platform, yeah, that we can do that all.
Speaker 3: But I do I think we're gonna. I think we're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Should we I could have done a better job communicating. Right when you said that you kind of already you already fixed it. Do what learning from it? Yeah, so we're we're good, bro.
Speaker 3: I love that. Can we we may beautiful? Should we do shout out no free shot of the week? Wait on, what's up? We're laughing about I'm laughing because.
Speaker 2: The last two times we've done the shout out no free shot out of the week, it was it was like a one thing you hit in the first like because it's exciting. Now we fit them toward the back end of the episode, Like fifty three minutes went by. We still feel like we're probably at the be getting of the episode and now we're just gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: We did the intro.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like just saying we've already okay man, we got so tropical this week and did it so much fun. If there's a brand that wants to sponsor our segment shout out know forre a shutout of the week, Oh, I think it would be an incredible move. It'd be a fantastic idea. Actually that and tear talk for sure. Are you a lake guy or a beach guy? Lake or beach yeah? Lake, But I think that's the Midwest of me because when I do go to the beach, like when I do go like it's a fire vibe. Like anytime we like when we were in Bora Bora last year and you're just like sitting on the beach and sitting on the sand and you just see the pretty colors of the ocean. Dude. Yeah, like that's a really good vibe. But I just I wasn't like a beach boy growing up. Never went to the first time I went to a.
Speaker 3: Beach was I was in like.
Speaker 2: Either college or my first two years in the league. So I like went like to the like to like a good you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's all. I grew up on lake, so I'm definitely like a lake boy.
Speaker 1: Lay over everything. What about you boys, beach Grett and JPSA beach Definitely the beach beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I grew up on the lake with something about the beach and it's just like recharges the exoticness, you know, sand, clean water, It hits.
Speaker 3: But yeah, both of them are good times. It's oh you got a good lake house, bro, It's tough to be a good time.
Speaker 4: Different environments, right, but the same kind of feeling you get it at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I like that. It's good. I do like a lake. I do like a late time.
Speaker 1: I think it's fun, but to me, it's like it's doesn't touch doesn't touch the beach for me, I love the beach so much, so much fun recharges you.
Speaker 2: You just feel better when you leave it. Yeah, you think, can I get back there? But sometimes on a beach, bro that she can get too windy.
Speaker 1: Well, bo, I'm not sitting on a beach whole time with like a with a you know, a fucking towel and an umbrella.
Speaker 3: When you're trying to like lay that towel down and it's windy, like it's I feel like listen, I don't. I don't want to sound this, but I feel like fighting that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I'm not like sitting on the beach like that. I just like tropical vibes. I like I like it when it's beachy out, the weather is great, there's an ocean. I don't need to sit on the beach.
Speaker 2: Brother, next time you hit the beach, because I know you're getting into reading, like pop open a good book sitting on the beach on a morning too.
Speaker 3: Oh, bro, that's a good vibe.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, So that's why when you know, when it's too windy, it kind of just like you're like fuck man, and then the little beach of sand can fuck with you all day? Did they get in a little the creases of like your crutch or like your low back or your butt crack or you're buying your ears and ship.
Speaker 3: I know I'm having a good beach time when I'm chafing, well, I'm in it. I'm gonna think of it.
Speaker 2: But like, fuck, you don't want to be chafing if it's it's like it's a necessary pain for the great ness.
Speaker 3: I gotcha. You know, pain is beauty. Pain is beauty. I love that, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't disagree. Yeah, I don't disagree with that. I'm just throwing out a couple of cons.
Speaker 3: With the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I spend more time on lakes. Arizona doesn't have like, it doesn't have beaches either, but Real Clos, California. We used to go rip up there, but I never did lakes very much growing up. That's what I'm saying. You get you get to Mexico boat boating in tube and ship like that's.
Speaker 2: A fun dude for fun. But you get fucking thrashed on a tube, that's the best.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: You get thinking on a wave and like go up high, oro, you catch some ct on a tube, you could yeah, God. Or you get a couple of the boys and you guys are like competing. You get a big tube and you go two on two and like you're fighting the whole time, Like while you're going, you can do that, bro, kick yeah, try and kicking people off. You're about to hit this one curve and you're like, all right, you know how we did this last time, Like here's when we get.
Speaker 3: Them right, when we gick right, when we get close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or if it's yeah, like two two seaters or something, not two seaters, but laying on your stomach, it's like all right, right when we get close, you jump on their tube and you're like trying to rip those motherfuckers off.
Speaker 3: Dude. Tubing Is that good? Sounds like a blast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, broa good when you're doing the back and forth on the tube, but then you unite and then you start talking ship to the driver and then.
Speaker 3: Yes, bro, you and the guy on the boat and how long do you stay on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That seen videos like little girls flying through the air on their tube.
Speaker 4: It's dangerous, right, your fade is just throwing you around at thirty miles on the boat.
Speaker 3: The minute you get on the tube, you've consented to not controlling your face, right.
Speaker 2: But the driver can get a little ridiculous attis because when they can't throw you off, which is a great feeling on the back, and you're on the straightaways and you're you're staying up, you're just doing all the all the dumb ship like you can't get me off type of thing. But the the driver will try and get it. If they get it to where you're like right next to the boat on a turn and they're like taking off, it's like, okay, well now you're just trying to fucking like, here goes my grip, I'm just gonna let go now type of thing, because then it just snaps it, you know what I mean. It's all right, cool man, you won you have this fucking boat. But yeah, a lake's tough. Now that sounds like that sounds like a go hard vibe for sure. Lake is a good time, yeah, because the lake is a time where you blast the music a little bit more. You turn the music up, Like you can do all this stuff on an ocean, but it's way more like choppier on an ocean.
Speaker 1: I think you and I are viewing what we do on on beach vibes differently. Yeah, I could, you know what I'm saying. When I go to the beach, I'm like, Yo, can we go tube? And like can we get on a boat or something? Yeah, I think it's funny on a boat, but you're going off for a fishing type of thing. Like for me when I go to the when I'm in a place where the ocean's at, it's like the vibe of the town. It's way more beachy.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's a much more laid back vibe. Everyone's really enjoying themselves. People are pedaling bikes, more longboarding, having a good time. You jump into a bar and it's there's always like outdoor vibe bars out there and it's open the the like there's an inside. Obviously you can go cool down real quick, but it's open.
Speaker 3: You're kind of feeling it. You can see the ocean and you're drinking drinks having a great time. That is like the absolute move.
Speaker 1: Like the food changes, like what you eat if I'm eating Tennessee and I go to a place where the ocean, I'm eating way differently.
Speaker 3: Like when I'm in Key Wes.
Speaker 1: If I have to eat red meat, I'm eating fish only because it's so fresh out here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you're eating super fresh food. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: You're having a good time, and you're just like kind of diving into the lifestyle of where like, oh, you're like, I'm trying to be as local as possible in this situation. You're having a good time, and God forbid, and then God forbid you find a pool.
Speaker 3: Next to the beach. Holy shit, now, Dante is I'm telling you, I don't know how much they clean that pool.
Speaker 1: They should do it, probably one they already do. But it was a fantastic time because you look off to your left. You see boats, stocks having a good time, seagulls fighting over a piece of bread. You're having a good time. They're bringing over dips to you. They have little, uh, little floaty things. You put the cups and you can play beer pong on the winds. A factor, you're talking shit, yelling, and someone starts talking saying something bad about you. You throw them in the pool real quick. You just just a great time. You get out, You're wearing flip flops. You walk, You're walking from place to place. It's not a big deal. Then the chafe gets a little much. You have to find a new way to get around. That gets a little tough. Drive yourself some ice cream, trying to eat it too fast before and melse in the hot tropical sun.
Speaker 3: But to me, you're talking about stuff surrounding the beach. I'm talking about the vibe. Yeah, but the beach, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I go to the beach about I thinking of myself sand castles and oh buddy nights. Like hey, all I was thinking about is how can I play at the beach? And the most, like the best thing you can do is like get in the waves and pretend you're like you're trying to come back from war, you're fighting the waves or something.
Speaker 3: You're just diving in all the waves. I had such a real deal. You're crawling out of the ocean a man. No one else did, but I did.
Speaker 2: When Brad and I were in we were in DestinE, we like got goggles and stuff, and that's what we were doing, like saving each other, getting getting each other to shore, Like I'm thinking, how can we play at the beach? Like the vibe you're talking about that you painted an incredible picture, but when you're talking about playing beer, poll and wing can be a fact that you're talking shit like you can also be back at a really good lake house or a vibe where there's bars right by the lake.
Speaker 3: We were kind of doing like the same thing with the vibe.
Speaker 2: You're talking about being in a pool, like while the beach is out there, I'm thinking like ocean water, like being in the water. But I feel like you're talking about I'm thinking about the water and just hav any incredible vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about in the water, I'm thinking about having a twenty five minute fight with a fish bringing it in.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That's a fun little deal, and that's.
Speaker 2: The Those are the best things that could compete with like a tubing on the lake. So that's like, wow, I'm comparing the two. Yeah, what you painted, I'm like, oh, yeah, that's fucking tube. Sounds like a fucking blossom. I've figured out that tubing. Then it's a great time. It could be tough for you because you're a big you're a big guy, your big strong guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big strong guy, but you're ripped around a little bit. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but I'm just saying you're the way your weight would take it. Like I'm like, we're we're.
Speaker 2: All bigger now. Like this is fun growing up and I still do it because I love it. It's like the nature of the purity of it, the sport. Yeah, but we could we can very much be heard on a fucking tube. Dude, I'm trying to fuck with that. Yeah, you gator roll and you you happen to get caught because you might do the long arm grip where you're not trying to wear out your biceps, you're just trying to go four them in grip strength. Yeah, you end up getting like a barrel roll on the side, like you're you're you could be looking at a labor real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, it's so funny even say something like that, because my daughter today I went to go take up like let the ducks out with her, and she used to do big jumps off the last step and like she like hits the last step rolls. Both of her ankles could have sworn, she blew at her ship, gets up, doesn't fucking mad at her You okay, yes, yeah, starts walking on like you fucking lucky kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sometimes I get up, dude, I'm like, damn, my back kind of hurts a squad bust in the toilet for too long, low key, and I'm like, damn, les go down, legs goes down, and You're like, how how are you now? This one the one? You know what I'm saying, Someone's got to come find me out here. It's a bit of a deal, dude, It's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: But we gotta do a I think next year we got to do a under the hood and go do a lake trip and then do a do a beach trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should be fun as hell. Trips. Trips. Yeah, work trips. We got to work. We had a work boys. Actually, just stop. Don't even have a shout out a shot out of the week.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to bring you guys, Game Time. Shout out game Time, No free shoutouts to the boys. Game Time is the exclusive ticketing app of Barstool Sports, and it's the only place to get the best, cheapest, last minute tickets. Talk about some of the best concerts you've been to Taylor. That was some of the fucking hitters. What's your favorite concert and why did you use game Time app?
Speaker 3: Concert?
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, man, that King cheesea concert last night. I was a fucking banger, dude, and I had to use the app to get on that thing.
Speaker 3: I was looking.
Speaker 1: There was so many tickets sold, and they had a few that I absolutely just a couple, but it was just enough to get the squad I wanted to in there.
Speaker 3: Thank you for bailing me out on this.
Speaker 2: Some of the upcoming concerts include CMA Fest at Nissan Stadium June ninth through twelve, Brooks and Done at Bridgestone June eighteen.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Brooks, you like the plane ahead? You can get.
Speaker 2: Right now on the game Time app to go watch and support the boy when he opens against US YEP, the New York Giants. Thanks for bailing me out again. Download the game Time app, Go to the UH, go to the go to the account tab. Almost that accountable. Go to the accounts I haven't create a log in. Redeem code busting BUSSI n for twenty dollars off your first purchase in terms of play, download game time, last minute tickets, lowest prices guaranteed. This is great news for the bus. Kenny Chesney wants to come on. Busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: First Ryan Reynolds, now Kenny Chesney. Yeah, that is big time. We had Ryan Reynolds on the bus. Yeah, I did to be incredible. Yeah, yeah, he wants to come on. Do you think after he hears what you said about his ass, he'll come back on? Oh?
Speaker 2: I think he'd love to come back on and talk about it. He seems like a boy. He seems like he cherped himself for that little last.
Speaker 3: He's got yet I don't know him well enough. Back to heels, Yeah, I think he got to. He's beach fipes all the way. Oh yeah, beachies. One thing I disagree with is a straw hat though, I don't like that. But pooka shells come on.
Speaker 2: I know, and all of his photos he's looking yoked, looking way bigger, way bigger than he is in real life.
Speaker 3: How do you think you feel about that comment? Will? He doesn't even he's a good looking cat. I'm saying he's still chiseled, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like when you're when you're like, when I'm in middle school, in high school, there goes my life and you see Kenny Chesney photos.
Speaker 3: Talking about putting a fucking tear to your eye. Dude, you're thinking that.
Speaker 1: Dude's like, oh my god, yeah, you know what I mean. He decided what he wanted to do in his life. He just chose music instead of everything else.
Speaker 3: Oh how many times would you drive thinking like what if I knocked this girl up? And this is gonna be my life? Like this is the type of guy I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Have to be that.
Speaker 1: That's a song too, depending on what stage you listen to it in your life, it's way different if you listen to it when you're younger, like, damn, what if I did knock somebody up and I had to stay in Cave Creek.
Speaker 3: This had to happen, you know.
Speaker 1: And then you hear it in college you're like, damn, that could have been me. And then all of a sudden, you have a kid.
Speaker 3: You're like, this is gonna be me, yes, bro, And it's just crazy because you're like, one day, my kid is gonna go to college and I'm gonna cry my fucking face off. They're gonna cry right now just thinking about it walking down the stairs. Oh, it's quite it, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm getting I'm getting rid of the stairs, so this song doesn't make sense to me. I'm getting rid of the stairs. Baby, it's gone. Yeah, that's a that's a that's a staple. That was a staple growing up about staple. We do a shout out to when we do hit Georgia boot first.
Speaker 3: Do shout out, no free shot out of the week. Come on, baby's the best. What's going on is don't lose the flair. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the greatest segment of all time. Shout out, no free Shadow of the week. Every single week is the same. We hear the boys and what they have to say, but a new little twist has now been brought in. Wait that was a That was the other one right to your talk. We do one word, one word that we feel. Yeah, but we might do it for this one too because I kind him in hold never mind, you're fucking it's out. I love the coming.
Speaker 6: Shout out no free Shadow of the week.
Speaker 3: You could go one of both ways.
Speaker 2: The boys, depending how they're feeling, could be loving, positive, having good vibes. And if we're a little upset if somebody had a little bachelot party, then they cancel a little thing on, they might be a little negative.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a fun little roll of the dice today. And as always, Bloss Fernandez is our first man. He checks off the list of the diversity.
Speaker 3: Call him.
Speaker 1: We are absolutely killing it. His potella is torn, but it's just recently been fixed. Bloss, what do you have for us, babe.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna stay on the stay on the vibes of today. I know this podcast comes out on Thursday, but we'll go ahead and shout out the men and women in uniform.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's a good one. That's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But most importantly, just some close friends that that made the ultimate sacrifice. So I want to shout them out. John Castro and Corey Garver.
Speaker 1: Damn, Bloss, Damn, what a good shout out, dude. Incredible, Free, remain free. That's beautiful, Jackie, take us off what you got next. That's a tough one to follow in the best way. But I also gonna stick with what we've been talking about. I was at the Kenny Chesney concert and it was a phenomenal time.
Speaker 3: My shout, I have the tickets off the game Time out. Yeah, I'm just saying I was there. Get your tickets game Time. Love that. I gotta like it.
Speaker 4: It was sold out in twenty nineteen, COVID happened, did a reschedule, got my tickets twenty four hours for the show game Time have me checked.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: So my shout out, no free shout out is not country music, but country music shows. Oh, they are an incredible atmosphere. Everyone there is just there to have a good time. It's a collective. Everyone's just drinking, smiling, high fiving. You know, some rowdy boys and girls and the girls there are something about country music. Girls are the cutest. Just I won't go into too much detail about.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's just it's the energy of these girls, you know. Yeah, a couple cadunt dunks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, short Jean shorts. It's awesome And I have an honorable mention not the show. Someone goes, hey, man, that's Mike Rabel.
Speaker 3: I go, it really is one that man? Is it really is? He is? He's huge that the orders No, God, no, he's strapped. Bro, he's big. Dude.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize how big he was in person, so obviously I had to go up. He thought I was just a fan, and he really didn't want.
Speaker 3: To say low.
Speaker 4: You know, he could tell his personal time and he's he's ripping a little something, having fun.
Speaker 3: I told him, I tell him, you know that I'm working for Busting with the Boys, and his demeanor changes immediately and then he goes grabs his wife. He goes, hey, meet Jackie works for Busting with the Boys. Next thing I know, you know, like me, oh Jackie, Okay, okay, he was introducing me. I cut that. No, he interested his wife. So really nice dude.
Speaker 4: Overall though country music shows, that is my shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 3: Can't beat the vibe, Jackie. Keep that mic real quick. So how did the end of your experience with Rable go? It was great? Yeah. At first, like I said, he thought I was wasn't there.
Speaker 4: When he's in public, especially at his place work, you probably got approached one hundred times that night. People just wanted to say hello, shake his hand, take a photo. I hated being that guy, but as soon as I let him know that I was one of the you know, people working on the show, he immediately was like Hey, it's nice to meet you. Asking me a couple of questions. You know, what's your name, where you're from? Introduces me to the wife. Incredible dude, just to Rocket. I mean, the dude is hitting the gym. When he was hitting that bag, that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't for show.
Speaker 4: That guy he's strapped. I feel like Taylor's not liking this. Shut the this dude, extra wrap.
Speaker 3: You see him in public. Do not fuck with Mike Rabel. That is my coach. I will die on that hill. Hey, I wish the camera was on you. You guys mentioned the camera on today. This one's for Mike, not for us. Shut the fuck. Oh jack, Yo, you're fucking off. Dude. He went from you know what he did. He got horny. He started talking about Rabel. But you're like something about them shorts and also Rabel was there, Yeah, and he is stacked. He is stacked. I would, I would, That's the thing I wouldn't do. Talk about how you think he's jacket like he's talking about.
Speaker 2: He's like out there like that flannels, bro, Flannels shorts.
Speaker 3: Probably beat his ass, bro, You probably beat his ass. What's that? Where was he sitting? Was he on like the gen pop.
Speaker 4: Uh No, it was like down and they called it the sandbar. It was like a little kind of like pit area, the pit in front of those pipes the stage.
Speaker 3: So he was it wasn't gen pop, but you know, he sticks out. So I saw a handful of people going up and kind of and Rabel's shoulders. Yeah, what a night. There's probably some girl talking about Jack here and he goes there he is.
Speaker 2: Jack's like, hey, Jack's like the the video where the dudes in the club trying of like talking the girls here the whole time talking about Mike Rabel. Yeah, they lost to the Jets. Anyone coach of the year. It was saying ship that goes like, oh my god, where.
Speaker 3: Were you guys? Eleven and five? Eleven and six? I think five one seed. But the boys had a really injury ridden year, like we lost our best player, sure, guys in NFL history. The girl's ear, Yeah, yeah, that's fucking Jack right there, that poor girl too. Look at that drunk fool.
Speaker 2: We got bounced in the first round, but I just you know, I don't think we had our full star power. Derek just got back that week. We were really not a bounce.
Speaker 1: God, dude, man, I hated everything about that shadowt Jack. I like the beginning, but I actually didn't like.
Speaker 3: I didn't like. I didn't like the end.
Speaker 1: You know what we say, normalized dudes, typing dudes. It's tough when it comes to Raves. He put me, he put my ass on blast on team meeting on Thursday s He text. He goes to Taylor, tell you about the team meeting.
Speaker 3: I go, no, he didn't, but we'll hear.
Speaker 1: It after we have our shatout every other now following Garrett, Yeah, dude, that's a tough one to fall follow right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gotta be hard. Yeah, that's a that's a tough one. I'm gonna Hardward.
Speaker 5: My free shout out is gonna go to when you were I mean, I don't know, you could be any age, but when you have a late night with the boys and you wake up and come downstairs and the boys are still just passed out all over the couch, everyone's struggling. This weekend, I walked down and I just had a feeling that someone was gonna be on the couch and I was a little disappointed. But my free shout out it's to the boys and you have a long night and you wake up and everyone's still just bumming around hungover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to the boys. I love that, dude.
Speaker 1: That is a great feeling when you like, even when you're drinking too and you wake up next day you got kind of hung over.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a tough day. And then you walk down and go see him. You're like, it's not gonna be as hard as I think it's gonna be. Not if I have the help of the boys here, the help of the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you're figuring out how to survive it either, and you guys are all dying at breakfast together after you're just like, oh my god, one dude, and one guy says, what does he say?
Speaker 3: Will you got it? My most one guy guy? The mimosas that one guy and goes the first get order might be the first head order. Goes, y'all have some whatever whatever he wants avocado toast. He's on a diet, and he goes, let me get the mimosa place.
Speaker 2: And when you're sitting at that table, you kind of look over and perk up, like we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be all right, And then the lady the way he just goes. You know, we have bottomless some mosta till three o'clock.
Speaker 3: And then all the boys look around at each other.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go, brodimmy, you're drinking one too, Come on here, you drink one. Yeah, there was a extra drunk when that went super hard the night before, and you're like, we gotta get this boy going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had him fucking going. That's a great shout out, dude, way better than Jack's JP.
Speaker 6: It's also funny to see what people are using his blankets when you go downstairs, see everybody like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a good like pillows and shit. He's just trying to get covered anything.
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh my shout out, no free shout out goes to one of the three elements of matter. It goes to that when you're hanging out with your girl. I'm a gentleman. I don't I don't do a certain thing around my girl. So when girls, when I leave the house, no free shotow, I go to that fart.
Speaker 3: Hey, Yeah, the relief.
Speaker 2: That's my shout out, bro, Just a great shout out.
Speaker 1: That's a good That's an underrated shout out. There's a lot of dudes listening right now, going exactly dude, a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Hey, this might surprise you, but I can count on two hands the amount of times I've probably farted in front of charrow.
Speaker 3: And I'm a farting machine, dude. I love it. I live for it. You talk about me, you talk about the you talk about.
Speaker 2: Leaving the house or leaving the day, and you just stand out there and they're like driving by and you just fucking let that thing.
Speaker 3: Going to Yeah, you push that thing out, dude, you're just flatulating all over the place.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, dude, that is a good that. It's a good feeling too.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like like sometimes I'll just leave and go step in a closet somewhere and I'll just back here we go and you shut the door and you're like.
Speaker 3: That was a wet one. That's like a wet one. Yeah, but one you like force out. It feels good.
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic feeling. You feel your stomach, it's a little less blooded. Yeah, just feel better about yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god, let me get back to this. It's tough to fart in front of your loved one. Well, the weird deal, the scary thing I'm about is.
Speaker 2: I don't want her fart in front of me either, So I don't know if I open up the can of worms just ripping them, she's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: And now I'm to me, no, go for you. Yeah, the boy grew up thinking like, you know, women don't women don't.
Speaker 2: Fart and poop, and so that's crazy, dude, You sexist past Why is that sexist? It's like, I don't know, believe it in Santa Claus. Well, Santa Claus is real for our listeners out there. Yeah, I thought you got a good call from Santa Claus not too long ago. No, she did not going to get a call from Santa Claus. You ruined that calls your shot out of the week, dude, So you already alluded to it and said it. But it's something I said on the podcast a lot not long ago. But normalizing dudes hyping up other dudes, Like when you're a boy and you're hyping up your boys, like there's no to me like feeling because we're all we're all masking, we're all trying to be tough guys, Like we're all posturing and peacocking all the time, flexing waiting on one of your boys to slip up so you can schirp the fuck out of them.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: But when you walk in, whether you walk in, whether you walking in your get up today all the boys loving the fit, or you just walk anywhere, somebody just shoots you a compliment and just hypes you up.
Speaker 3: You like, feel fucking good.
Speaker 2: And I think it needs to be talked about more because boys need to be out there hyping up their boys.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yes, and uh I do, Like that's my shout out. That's my shoutout.
Speaker 2: No fore shout out of the week's boys hyping up their boys because your bro's hype whether he shows it or not, and you you dish him a compliment and they want to still be tough guy like their hype that you're giving them a compliment. Yeah, so continue to hype the boys up out there.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's a great fresh shout out, no for shout out of the week. Honestly, like it's something that needs to be developed and needs to go. We've gone We've gone backwards for centuries. We have time to take it back intimes. You make steps forward, you realize you got to you gotta ground them. Ye got to humble them. So you do right, there is overcrakes going back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm probably I'm a big I do that a lot. Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I start build people up there, I realized, So I'm complimenting this person too much, So I trying to ruin their day.
Speaker 3: You know, tough. It's a fucking tough gig. But hey, I am alway, you'll be successful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hurt people's feelings really easily. It's a great shout out for Shot the Week. My shout out no for Shadow the Week. It's probably obvious because your boy got tropical this weekend.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to shout out like an island or you know, the sun, but I am going to shout out when all the boys you're with decide that they've got nothing going on the next day. Why start at nine pm when you can start at nine am day drinking with the boys and having a good time. There's no one out there trying to go chase tail. You're thinking, how can we get as crazy as possible for the next twelve hours. And the best part about it, to me being thirty now, is when you go daydreading the Boys and you're asleep at nine pm. You wake up the next day and you're still radio crank it again because guess what your boy got twelve hours we got after it. We had a great time. Yeah, I'm a little hungover.
Speaker 1: I'm still a little tired because God knows why, I'm ana touch dehydrated. But you know what, damn it, we were out there, we were getting after it, had a phenomenal time, sun rays, drinking with the boys.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, good one and a lot of boys getting shout it out today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well it's been one of those weekends and it's the summer time. Baby. Yeah, I know where the July is coming. Ooh, dude, I love that. With the July is coming, love it. You want to hit that last ad, we'll hit that last soule peace. Probably call it a day, right, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think this has been a great podcast. If you're listening, you're watching right now, subscribe to the Boys. Dude, I won't mention it. I'll mention it after the podcast. But we're gonna take a moment in abrupt this episode because we got to shout out the greatest boots ever created, Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take them off. These boots hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort or style. It has the comfort technology of an athletics shoe packed into a great looking boot. I wore these boots the entire month of March because we were on the bus and Spring Football Tour brought to you by Georgia Boot. And I wore them literally everywhere on the plane, off the plane, in the mud, doing in the house, at facilities, playing football.
Speaker 3: I routed up Garrett.
Speaker 2: I think one time catching a football, whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, grilling out with your boys, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for a generous I repeat generous, twenty percent off georgiaboot dot com use code busting.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful, thanks man. One more thing before we go, we got to hear the rabel the team meeting. Oh yeah, dude, so that we can talk about what. Yeah, of course, you sure don't want you to end up on a te meeting again.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: Once I ate that team meeting. I was like, sounds bad.
Speaker 1: Sounds bad as I thought it would be, because I feel like we're at the point now where the boys know what we're doing on social Media's like we're kind of we're able to do a little bit more because we have the platform we've obtained, right Like, it's yeah, it allows you to have a little more years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like people get it exactly, dude, if you don't, you know, take a walk, take a walk.
Speaker 1: Rabel was in there absolutely dumbing that heavy bag the other day. So I took a video and I posted it, and you know, at one point looked at I think it was at like one hundred and fifty thousand views or something like that. It was definitely catching subtraction that McAfee hit it, and.
Speaker 3: That the motherfucker took off that off where we at right now. That thing half a million views on that day. So my man, first off, let me just start this with less than a week ago. Rabel goes, hey, Tay, let me ask you a question. I legit think in my head, oh, he's gonna ask me, like a real question. He goes, do you think I could beat up Michael Chandler? And I go hey, fuck no, there's no chance. Then he wants to argue with me for the next week. Then I see my man hitting these bags. I'm like, there ain't no fucking chance for beating this man up. Dude, there's no chance in hell he's beating up Michael Chandler. Now, listen, he threw a couple of good punches in there.
Speaker 1: He was doing his thing, but at the same time, he was like, you're not doing a whole lot of damage with those hands anymore, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Put the videout there and got taken. So the next day, Rabel.
Speaker 1: Has in the team meeting and he's talking about the trifecta and the weekend, and then he hits us all with what's our media manager up to today? Recycling that joke, and I'm like, here you're doing.
Speaker 3: Here we go the seat. It's a big seat, dude. Hell of a pay raise though, and.
Speaker 1: Buck Rising put a bunch of stories of me talking during the media and we had a fun media day and I screenshi and said Buck is now using Daddy for clicks. So he showed that, and then Rabel showed a picture that he tweeted it's him with the mustache, kind of like talking at me, not with me during a game and he goes tailor one's using Daddy for clicks now and now it's just chirp, sallid.
Speaker 3: It was just showing that you were you were trying to be brave.
Speaker 2: You're trying to beat him by saying you're using daddy for your clicks, and he's like, hey, I'm daddy.
Speaker 3: He's trying to say he's dady.
Speaker 2: Was been my joke, ye for a while, daddy joke. Yeah, for sure, you're there forever. I wasn't the first guy I ever said yeah, but yours is more was more dad. Yeah, he likes say daddy.
Speaker 3: Say Daddy brings a little more of a sexual vibetude. I'm not about Yeah. Remember when he whenny.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say first Kim on the only time he came on, He's like, now Daddy's here. Yeah, we should make daddy hats. Yeah you know yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Also one thing that happened at Chandler's Pot is a lot of people want that that dad hat boy Dad hat.
Speaker 3: Oh I want the boy Dad had to be made.
Speaker 2: But you know all the boy days were gonna vote yes on that thing like all the boy dads once went their love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was a boy dad hat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna say, they boy that hats. That's what I'm saying. I think that's that's the progression of it. But you know, fun the lean into the girl. That's us as the boys says girl that podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh we got to check into do we sell out of the hat, the hoodie in the shirt. I need to check but I know we were doing crazy numbies, crazy.
Speaker 1: Numbers, right, and if what happens, if we if we sell those things something special, dude, maybe maybe we're gonna do something super special for all of you. So get in there, dude, put the merch stoy here, bloss put the merch store in my hand and just click it right there?
Speaker 3: Got it? Love it?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 6: Is there more?
Speaker 3: Is there more of the story?
Speaker 2: No? That was it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all he did. That was his everest. He did it. You know, he got me thought he I thought he'd come with a little bit more heat. I'll tell you what. The Rabel has been a homie. I've told you that a bunch. Yeah, he's been a homie. Ohta Rabel is probably the best version of Rabel. I think it's the best version of everybody. Yeah, you're just playing ball, having a good time.
Speaker 2: Like if you're not going through an injury, like if you were there at OTAs and you're healthy, you are having a great fucking time. Absolutely, boys, you're playing golf after every day. Dudes are really out there doing that every day. Yes, Bro, it's a great time. Like everybody's vibes are high. And I still I think it sucks that it was the only time that you guys did it. But the Sword Game so much fun.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Remember the Sword Game? You know? It was like how our friendship like blew into the atmosphere right every day.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 3: Yes, you came.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, you got to come pick me up at the hotel trying to get get it look like the zombie Apocalypse was trying to chase well downstaun with swords. We'd like sneak out the side down the emergency exit and everything, and I had to get out of there.
Speaker 3: Like, have we told the sword story on here?
Speaker 2: I think back then because that was Yeah, it was like the first season the Sword story the game.
Speaker 3: Bro, We'll have to bring it back. We'll have to put the clickup in my hands and people can watch that clip with the sword story.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, because back then when we did our pods, we didn't do everything. We didn't roll out the whole episode on YouTube. Oh really, So we might not have that clip, but I'm sure we could find it, but we should. We should talk about it again one day, one day, one day.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're almost door games are great, fucking time stord games are rail.
Speaker 3: We should figure out a waiting. Oh yeah, we gotta get a game and picking. We gotta get a game. Pig in.
Speaker 2: Would you guys like to speak on the podcast? Rachel, Oh man, I'm drawing a blank. Rachel, there's a lock and you need a key, Keith key?
Speaker 3: What what's? What's? What's? We got Rachel and her husband.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out her husband saying that's.
Speaker 3: Wade yours way way Rachel and Wade Chela. But like Twitter, you're Rachel Key.
Speaker 9: Oh I was.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to I was trying to get his name. I wasn't like wait about the last name part. I was just like Rachel and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's you on Twitter right? Say you what? Rachel?
Speaker 1: Back in the day like twenty fourteen, twenty fifty yeus to come with the boy a little bit?
Speaker 3: Who I want to say?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 3: No, you gave me if you're gonna speak speacause of mic?
Speaker 8: Wait the mic?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait wait true?
Speaker 2: You see way back theres Oh yeah, it's all goods for that because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wait wait is it true? Can you sign off on it? Wait? I don't think he knows. I don't know if we were together yet.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll put it to you like this, where are we together?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: We was, but if the boy messed up and she didn't like it, she'd let him know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gave me your opinion. Okay, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Also a coach.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Hold on, yo, five year old?
Speaker 3: How I coached? Okay, I say.
Speaker 5: Here if they mess up, but I also still support them in them through that.
Speaker 2: There's so the background we have Rachel Wade on Rachel Wade, are are uh? I was gonna say give Friday Winter Friday winners for spending the most money on Black Friday.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, Day ones like Delaney Walker podcast Day one ones the right people want it. The Delaney Walker podcast ogs here once too till they die, bro, And we're having them on the bus right now. So that is who you're here and speak is Rachel and her husband Wade, and they're going back and forth because they're they're diehard Tennessee Titans fans, so they've been around since the boy's birth when he first got drafted to Tennis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I still because I got into a fight people about you supporting you all the really, but I don't remember ever coming at you bad though.
Speaker 3: No, I was never like that. No, it wasn't ever bad. It was like consistent because when I see my mention, it's like there's a lot of hate on there. And but I would see Rachel Key, Rachel Key, Rachel Key, Rachel Key, like tell my wife like, yo, she I was telling my wife like I was at I was at breakfast yesterday with her and I was telling them like y'all were coming on, And I was like, she literally did it perfectly.
Speaker 1: Because when people are like mentioning you, like they think like they're saying something to you and you're gonna remember, but like a lot of times like it just kind of passes and you don't really remember. But you were so consistent and so aggressive at times that like legit, like I know you because because yeah I know Rachel, I don't know you know you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I have to come over for dinner or nothing.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's hilarious because Rachel and Taylor talking about We're sitting here.
Speaker 3: She's like, I need receipts.
Speaker 2: Taylor saying she would tweet at him like during games when he messed up or something like that. They're saying, hey, I remember, I know, I remember you, like the first two years. I think the first two years I was catching heat. Yeah, and her husband saying like, yeah she was, And she says she needs receipts. So that's kind of what we're talking.
Speaker 3: Through right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, oh oh oh that means why we wore probably saying that baby, I don't know if you should be saying that about those a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit, she really it's a lot better now. I'm not you're for the boys. I say, you go out and do that thing. Then, you know what I'm saying. She just go at people all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like she's ready to swing the sword for you anytime. Anytimes I'm burner account.
Speaker 5: Person, emotional stuff comes out a lot, and then I'm like, gosh.
Speaker 3: If you guys see racial tweet at you, it's my burner account now. So you guys just gotta watch out, dude, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you, guys, get right with God.
Speaker 8: With people, like especially if she knows they're wrong how they're coming at you, she will like I respect the love like batting a thousand coming out of the gate, like going at them.
Speaker 2: I respect it. I respect it, and like a beautiful little boy like I know, mm hmm, I respect that. Do you guys have a shout out? No free shout out of the week? Have you thought of one that you might want to throw in? Now that you're holding the mic and you're like, all right, this isn't as bad as I thought it.
Speaker 8: My wife because like you know, she asked me on Black Friday, She's like, hey, the boys are doing this, and I'm like, well, we got the money.
Speaker 3: Just fucking flax flex flex flex flax.
Speaker 8: That's all the thing is too, is like you know, the women at the like, after they found out that she won, they thought it was a guy and they're like, oh, it's a it's a guy that wont it go figure?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think somebody didn't mention me and say that. I was like, yeah, Rachel is a very dominantly man named. So yeah.
Speaker 9: The women that were, you know, coming out and saying that, well, it was a woman that actually.
Speaker 3: Fucking won it. That's crazy love that shot out. Love that one. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think's just summer.
Speaker 3: Oh I love damn. Maybe I just gave you his love. I can't you get Yeah now, yeah, no, I love that. I love those shoutouts.
Speaker 2: The summer vibe goes with like all this stuff we were saying earlier, like summertime is the best bro out. Oh it falls really fun too, falls a lot of fun too. But bro, you crushed it with the outfit today. I fucking love that. I love the eagle on the front too, and the bling going. That's uh Derek Kenny two k Shane Derek Henny two khang, which is just gonna be a gift from me to you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you for I'm just kidding. I saw you Wade space.
Speaker 8: Are there no.
Speaker 3: A joke to throw? That? A tough little deal, right, give this to you, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, Like, yeah, I saw his spaces, Like, wow, I should have gone that direction.
Speaker 3: I should have gotten that, should have gone that direction at all. Should we hit a game of pig? Got hit a game pig? You guys in for the game of pig? All right, it's all right, listen, we're all gonna get warm up shots in first. You'll see waves is a fire. It's like we're we're gonna have fun out there. Is as bad as yours or JP. I'm after I'm gonna shoot. I'm shooting after Wade. How about that? Yeah, yeah, I'll see I'll see in the finals. Yeah, let's go play. Hey, thank you guys for coming to you.