Speaker 1: I thanks Scott Shan an hour two Sean Hannity Show told free it's eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn if you want to be a part of the program. It was a hell of a week for zero Experience Hunter as he made the podcast rounds. Among the many things, he had one cursing meltdown after another. Now, we kind of like it when he went after fake Jake Tapper, and we kind of like it when he went after you know, George Clooney, and we kind of like his cursing that never ending. Then he blames ambient in heavy travel for Joe's performance and the debate. Meanwhile, he didn't leave his home for an entire week before that debate. So we kind of like all the line that's associated with it. But I can't figure out why did Joe Rogan. I like Joe Rogan, I don't think he's really He's not the most political guy, so I kind of cut him a little more slack because he's not a real political commentator, claiming that Hunter could be president and insisting he's more intelligent than people think, and then he gave a lesson on how to make crack cocaine and the assertion that crack is less dangerous than alcohol. Very bizarre. Listen to all of.
Speaker 2: This, but these guys think that we need to run away from all values in order for us to lead. I say you, how are we getting those people back from Mal Salvador?
Speaker 1: Because I'll tell you what, if.
Speaker 2: I became president in two years from now, or four years from now or three years from now, I would pick up the phone and call the president of El Salvador and say, you either send them back or I'm going to invade. Is a crime.
Speaker 1: What they're doing.
Speaker 2: He is a dictator.
Speaker 1: Thug Kelly or Trump.
Speaker 2: Both, All these democrats say, you have to talk about and realize that people are really upset about illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: You, how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned?
Speaker 2: How do you think you got food on your table?
Speaker 1: Who do you think washes your dishes?
Speaker 2: Who do you think does your Who do you think is here?
Speaker 1: By the sheer.
Speaker 2: Just grit in will that they figured out a way to get here because they thought that they could give theirselves in their family a better chance. And he's somehow convinced all of us that these people are criminals. Kim Kim Kim and everybody around him, I don't have to be nice. Number one, I agree with Quentin Tarantino. George Clooney is not a actor. He is a like I don't know what he is. He's a brand. And by the way, and God bless him.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: He supposedly treats his friends really well, you know what I mean, buys them things, and he's got a really great place in Lake Como, and he's great friends with Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: You what do you have to do with anything? Why do I have to listen to you?
Speaker 2: What right do you have to step on a man who's given fifty two years of his in life to the services of this country and decide that you, George Clooney, are going to take out basically a full page add New York Times to undermine the president. Who's Jake Tapper's audience, Jake Tapper or something? Well, I don't know for real though, I don't even think it's your mom anymore. By the numbers, what influence does Jake Tapper have over anything? He's the smallest audience on cable news. And beyond that, I think that the book is right now on Amazon that he put out, I mean, his ratings just went to after he put the book out, and you know, they did a two week infomercial for it. I mean, it was such a money grab, such a disservice to everybody that he serves with the journalism that he purports to take part in. You know what George Cliney did because he sat down, I guess because he was like given the blessing by the Obama team or the Obama people and whoever else and David Axelrod and whoever the f else is to go, Okay, yeah, you know what we're gonna we are going to insert our judgment over years. We meet and James Carville, who hasn't won a race in forty years, and David axel Will, who had one success in his political life, and that was Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: And that was because of Barack Obama, not.
Speaker 2: Because of David Axelrod and David Pluff and all of these guys in the pods Save of America, guys who were junior speech writers in you know, on Barack Obama's Senate staff, who have been dining out on the relationship with him for years, making millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: The Anita Dunns.
Speaker 2: Of the world who's made forty fifty million dollars off the Democratic Party. They're all going to insert their judgment over a man who has figured out, unlike anybody else, how to get elected to the United States Senate over seven times. And you would have the Speaker of emeritus that would say, well, you know, I'm going to leave it up to but I don't know, and uh and and they had already made a decision. They clearly made a decision. And when I say they, I'm I mean the speaker. And you know, I heard Alexander Pelosi say something called my like put your big girl pants on too, my mom or something, and I kind of feel like saying, who the do you think you are. I've never speak about your mom that way. I'll never speak about your father that way. I would never insult your parents that way. Even to this day, I would never refer to the speaker as anything but speaker.
Speaker 1: Right here to help break all this down, Miranda Divine, author of the New York Times bestsellers The Big Guy, How a President and his Son sold Out America and Laptop from Hell. What did you make of all of that? With Hunter? I mean, to be honest, it's like ratings, gold Liking. Just play that on a loop, and I think people would want to hear it and see it again and again.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I suppose partly because Hunter Biden has been such an enigma. We haven't really heard anything from him in real life, but we know him very well from the Laptop and his rantings. Frankly on those podcasts. I think four and a half hour's worth of podcasts during the week is very reminiscent of the rantings on the laptop. And my view is that on the one hand, I think he is trying to avenge his father, trying to say the things that his father can't say, because it's pretty obvious now the Democratic Party is using Joe Biden a's escapegoat for explaining away their loss in the twenty twenty four election to Donald Trump, their bets Noir all over again. So it's all Joe Biden's fault. I think it largely is Joe Biden's fault. But anyway, Hunter Biden's depending is that. But I think he also loves the sound of his own voice, and he really believes that he has great insights into politics and culture, and he expounded on some of his theories about you know, throwing open the borders just like Daddy, and about how crack is safer than alcohol, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And by the way, giving us an instruction manual and had to crack. I'm sitting there. This was like a surreal experience.
Speaker 3: For me, exactly how to cook crack on your own stove like he did in the Chateau Marmont where he's hold up on a bender for several months. But I think he also is auditioning to be president. And I know people think this is ridiculous and absurd, but he does have political ambitions and I know that because various of his former friends have told me that, and also because it's on the laptop. He referred to this in his memoir as well, that he was extremely upset with his ex wife Kathleen, because, on their way back from the funeral of his brother, Bo Hunter said to her that he was thinking about pursuing a career in politics because he thought he would be good at it, and she scoffed and said to him, are you serious. You've just been basically thrown out of the naval after your first weekend because you tested positive for cocaine. There's no way that you can do that, and Hunter was very aggrieved by that, and he used it as a sort of one of the reasons that he and Kathleen called it quits, although I would say his crack addiction had more to do with it and his affair with his brothers. We don't, but we won't go into all those tawdry details. Now, Sean.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'm listening to this guy. He's not going to be electable in any way, shape, man or form. I mean, I think it's delusional. Don't you find this delusional? Or is it just me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look, but that's the Biden way. I mean, Joe Biden is delusional, all those tall tales and lies that he's told, putting himself in the center of the story. Yes, it's delusional, but it's Hunter Biden. And also the fact is that the Democratic Party is in a parlous state and they don't really have anybody to take them forward in twenty twenty eight, and you're seeing now people like AOC Jasmine Crockett. I think even George Clooney has political ambitions, and I think Hunter Biden realizes that, which is why he went after George Clooney harder than he went after anybody, even the Obama podcast bros from Pod Save America, who he hates.
Speaker 1: Well, then I guess anybody can run for president. Because Linda's been trying to get me all week to commit considering to run for president, and she wants to be vice president. I said, well, I would pick Donald Trump as my vice president if I ran.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good idea, that's a very good idea.
Speaker 4: Give him his third term.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, well.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I would give him the job. I said I would you know, I might give him an office next. We could build two Oval offices. And then people are picking up on this online and it's cracking me up. I don't think that's such a bad I don't even think we're friends, and I don't think I could get you to vote for me.
Speaker 5: Well, ask Miranda, Miranda, would you vote for Sean for president?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Good, great, million times over? Yes, because you have the right policies you would do. You would just continue the Donald Trump presidency. So Sean, if you are serious.
Speaker 6: Do it.
Speaker 5: See that you want to say to me?
Speaker 1: See what Linda wants to be vice president? That's the other thing I want, Like, I think but I wouldn't. I told you I would. My first choice would be Donald J. Trump. I don't think anybody else would run on that platform, and everyone would think, oh, this is just a sneaky way to make a third term. No, I'll be president, he'll be vice president, and I'll build a second oval office next to the first one because there's plenty of room to do it, and we could be like officemates and just have a hale separating us in case he wants to yell at me.
Speaker 3: And you know, the great thing about that is that you would be there to see the building of the big ballroom that Donald Trump has made the centerpiece of his architectural redesign of the White House. And I think she would love that.
Speaker 1: Much better that I don't know. I mean, but the good news is it would be great for you, Miranda, because I mean, you'd get all the access. I mean, we'd give you a White House pass and you can come in and out any time you want. I am thinking that it would be the most dynamic White House communications director and press secretary. Can you imagine Linda, You know, Linda in real life. Linda in real life can't talk for two minutes without dropping ten f bombs like.
Speaker 5: Hunter, Miranda's on my side. Don't even try it. Miranda's going Miranda because she likes me.
Speaker 1: Come on, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: Miranda, are you on my side? Don't you think i'd be a good press secretary. I kick the crap out of these liberals every day.
Speaker 3: You would be absolutely fantastic. And I don't notice that you've ever dropped a left one.
Speaker 5: I thank you, Miranda.
Speaker 1: Miranda. If that's the case, then that means she's being really, really super sweet and nice to you.
Speaker 5: Maybe it just means I like her. Do you ever think of that?
Speaker 1: Well? Okay, but yet you want me you want to be my vice president? Which is you know, well, you just don't think I don't think it will Trump. Well, I mean, who would you pick?
Speaker 5: I would pick me. I need a chance you would.
Speaker 1: Make you over Donald Trump. I actually want to win the election if I ever run for any office, if I run for dog catcher, and maybe in my free state of Florida, Miranda, I can win, all right, quick break right back more with Miranda divine New York Post on the other side than your calls coming up and Alena Haba eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, as we continue this Friday. All right, we continue now with New York Post columnist reporter Miranda Divine is with us. We'll get to your calls coming up as well as Friday eight hundred and nine four one Shawn, our number. What happens to New York If Mom Donnie wins, what's gonna happen? I mean it is the New York Post gonna pick up stakes and maybe move down to Florida and just report from there.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Never, we would never desert this city because New York always brings back from the worst pits of despair. By look, let's.
Speaker 1: Hope you do you think I deserted New York fights leaving. Yes, got guilty is charged. I saw the handwriting on the wall before everybody else.
Speaker 3: Hey, you, you and half our readers are down in Florida, And I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I get the hard copy of your paper every day. I get the New York Post hard copy every single day.
Speaker 3: Good for you. Well, I mean I think half our readership literally is there, and they're doing hard copy as well. So I think we've got the planes going really fast down to Palm Palm Beach and.
Speaker 1: All I think they I actually think they printed down here and as wide distribution. Only occasionally will the cover change overnight. But I'm okay with that. I can get the rest of it online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So we're now a national newspaper. So you know, when Twitter and Facebook decided to censor us, they were censoring not only the oldest newspaper in your country, founded by Alexander Hamilton, but also the third largest by circulation. So that was a big mistake.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you this, You're one of our favorite calmness. You work for our favorite newspaper for sure, and it's the If I only can read one newspaper, it's always going to be the New York Post. It's always the New York Post first, and then I move on from there and I read online. I'll read Foxnews dot Com and and then and then I have a million other sources that we go to. But anyway, Miranda, we do, we do love you. You're being very very generous. I don't believe a word of it in terms of support, but you are.
Speaker 3: You had Donald Trump as your VP. I don't think you could lose, honestly, and we might need you to do that if Hunter Biden puts his hand up, it would be the Hunter Biden Jasmine Crockett joint ticket, with.
Speaker 1: The emphasis I would run against that because then then I would have a chance, because it's it's just the worst of the worst, and if I can't in that, I need to be thrown out of the country. Miranda Devine, thank you. We appreciate you more than you know, and thanks for all your hard work. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program this, well they tried, and you give an opening to democrats. You know it's things are going to be politicized, turned upside down on its head. And they don't care about real justice. They care about weaponizing justice. Somebody that knows well, not only from her work with President Trump, defending him against the greatest weaponization of our justice department that our country has ever seen. And now we see how how deep they have gone ever since he came down that escalator at Trump Tower back in twenty fifteen. To destroy this man. They try to use the courts, They try to weaponize a certain government agencies at the highest level. They try and use Act of his judges to get accomplished. They tried to do this to Alena Haba. He was nominated now for a full four year term as US Attorney for the State of New Jersey, former council to President Trump, and she did a great job as his counsel and is now at Acting Attorney General for the State of New Jersey. They tried hard to get her out of office, and anyway, she stepped down from her role as interim US Attorney and then President Trump immediately appointed her as acting US Attorney. Checkmate. Donald Trump doesn't stop or bowed down from a fight, which defines his entire life in politics. Anyway, Elena Haba is with us. You know the good news and having known you as long as I have is you didn't flinch yourself. You knew that they were going to pull this crap on you. You anticipated it from day one and other people would cower and you know, trying just walk away from it and not fight back. And know you and the president of fighting back and you're going to win, which is the best part.
Speaker 4: Wow, thanks son. Yeah, No, they're Look, they're dark days and that's when you you really are tested and you have to fight.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know the President said it himself, fight fight, fight, You cannot cower. You cannot And I knew from the day that I was sworn in that I was to many of them what they assumed to be a nightmare and never even you know, Sean, I'll tell you something that I haven't shared. I have never spoken to Corey Booker. I have never spoken to Andy Kim, and I have never spoken to Hi Kim Jeffries. So when they speak about me, they don't know me. I've reached out to the many, many, many times, and no return call. That is what is wrong with our countries. We're not supposed to operate that way. And one thing I learned from the President was, could you imagine it didn't matter what your politics were, and you could work together. How much we could accomplish in the state of New Jersey. And I know you live in the free state of Florida, but in the state of New Jersey, if we could actually join forces and just take down crime together, do you know how epic that would be for the country. That is what they're craving. They want to end this, but they wouldn't even let me in front of the Senate. We knew that was going to be a fight, and quite honestly, I think that unfortunately in my state, they showed their hands a little too early and we knew what was coming, and it was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Now, just know you have to run and jump, and I know you got a plane you have to catch. I hope you go in someplace warm and wonderful and you're gonna have a great weekend. But I know you work in twenty four to seven also around the clock. Tell me how this process will play out, and is there anything we can do or the people in New Jersey can do that can help you.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, all the love and support has been so great. I am now the acting you as attorney. I don't doubt that they will keep trying to fight the administration. But the president has Article two powers to make me to pick his US attorney. They tried to thwart and you serve out those powers Article three judges, and it was a mistake. And it was not only a mistake, they frankly did it before my term was even over, and that was a further mistake. You know, the president picks the US attorneys. We are part of the executive branch. We are part of the Department of Justice. And I'll be honest with you, I speak for every US attorney who's being blocked because of a blue slip tradition that's old and antiquated. There is a problem with the system. You shouldn't be held up, you should not be held back when all you're doing is doing your job. I am not political anymore. I am truly just here to enforce the laws and justice. But they're afraid, they are terribly afraid, and their cards are showing.
Speaker 1: Well, we're glad that this worked out in the end. Sorry you had to go through all of this. Is it speaks volumes that the senators and the leading you know, the Cory Bookers of the world, won't even take the time to get to know you or talk to you or see if there might be common ground on specific issues, and that they tried to again weaponize and politicize a process that should not be so, and that is law and order. And I just am glad that you're going to be able to bypass all of them and just do the good job to your home state. You could have been in the White House, you could have been in Florida, you could have basically taken any job you wanted, but you wanted to serve the people in the state that you live in, which I admire a lot. I decided to abandon the state I used to live in, but that was my choice. But we wish you the best. I know you have to run and jump and catch a plane. We appreciate the time, Alina Hobbin. If we can help you, please let us know now.
Speaker 4: All the support's been so great. Thank you so much, John, Thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one showing us a number. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi, this is getting old and believe you, this is what you started. Howdy in Florida, Howdy duty, what's going on?
Speaker 7: How you doing Shaan?
Speaker 8: You great American?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man? How are you today?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good. I'm doing good although it's one hundred degrees and one hundred percent of humidity down here in the free state of Florida. You need to be you need to be the next one in the White House. You're not afraid of anybody. You're not subject to lobbyists and other consultants and guys like that. But the second question of who's going to be the VP. It has got to be Linda one heart beat away from the presidency. And don't forget VP is going to be the President pro temp of the Senate and cast that deciding vote.
Speaker 6: It needs to be Linda.
Speaker 1: Okay, slow down. My first choice would be Donald J. Trump. You're saying you would want me to pick Linda over Trump if I.
Speaker 7: Ran, I think that Donald Trump can be more effective. Not in a VP position was perfect for it, and Donald Trump could be a lot more effective.
Speaker 1: He's called this is all a setup. She is now working in conjunction.
Speaker 5: With is not a set up. Bro, people are our audience is very intelligent. Listen to what the man is saying. He speaks truth to power. Thank you, Haldy.
Speaker 7: That's the way that goes. I am the vice chairman of the Duval Republican Party too, so I've already.
Speaker 9: Now in motion.
Speaker 5: See that you do understand that.
Speaker 1: Ever unfolded, I would die a mysterious death, some type of poisoning that you wouldn't be able to trace on my blood.
Speaker 5: You know, we never did find that cocaine in the White House, so I'm just saying, if it's there, I exactly it's not me. It's not me.
Speaker 1: Well, you aren't there at the time, so you're innocent anyway. How do he appreciate it? Man? Thank you? Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, CJ North Carolina. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: I'm doing wonderful, Sean, Thank you so much. I've got two points to ponder. Under the constitutional laws the USA, if any government officials create a coup, regardless of what their position is president or not, is that treason?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, well, you're talking about Obama, and what you're saying is, yeah, the fact that the career senior intelligence officials that determine, you know, six weeks after the election in twenty sixteen, and that there was no Trump Russia collusion or interference of any kind. There was no ambiguity in their report. And the fact that they meet and they don't like the assessment of the professionals, they take it out of their hands. Now the news today that goes into great depth and specificity about how they they literally and this is why I think the strike force is so necessary, but how they specifically go out of their way and say, oh, this should be included, meaning the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, and yet it was people like Komi and Brennan and others they were told it was quote extremely sketchy. The federalists reporting today the records related to this ongoing criminal pro but previous investigations into the Russia collusion, Oaks dryly described the opposition merely as having expressed concerns about using the infamous dossier because it was not completely vetted. But records that we now have declassified reveal a very different story, and that intelligence officials outright were shocked at the poor quality of the reporting of the FBI repeatedly insisted on being included in the intelligence community assessment and based solely in what they do know. The bottom line is, you know, they absolutely never should have used this information. They knew they shouldn't have used information at the time. By the way, Jonathan Turley is telling Brennan to lawyer up, he's like a thirty point buck in the open. WHOOPSI daisy. I think he's right in that assessment. But it destroys the entire collusion, and it shows that it was purposeful obstruction, purposeful manipulation, purposeful lying, and all done to undermine a duly elected president of our country. And that was just the beginning. And that's why I think the Grand Conspiracy Investigation is even more important than the strike Force, which is critically important.
Speaker 9: Well, that's where Obama should be held accountable because he's so arrogant. He thinks he can do anything, and it's unfortunate for the people of America like us to work hard and we get to watch politicians do anything they want with no consequence, and it's very disappointing.
Speaker 1: It really is disappointing, but it's widespread. Hopefully there will be consequences anyway. CJ. North Carolina, Thank you friend. All right, quick break. Right back to our phones, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: The final hour of the Sean Hannity shows up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, back to our busy phones, eight hundred and nine one, Shawn, if you want to join us. Mike Minnesota, Mike, how are you glad you call?
Speaker 8: I'm great, Sean, Thank you. I wanted to say I'm taking a page out of the Hannity playbook, and I am leaving this blue state for the great state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh what are you moving and where?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm going to move to winter Haven. I have a son down there who has a very successful business in a town called the Land, which is beautiful, and I'm going to move to winter Haven.
Speaker 9: But I am not.
Speaker 8: I'm at full retirement age and I'm collecting all my Social Security pensions. But I drew my inspiration from you to say enough because I just thought I was stuck here. As I'm stuck here, things worsen and worsen and worsen by a governor.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you when are you gonna make the move?
Speaker 8: In May of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have the date. Now are you working at all you or are you fully retired?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 8: I am collecting retirement at retirement age, but I am working full time to stockpile my money to come down there and do what I want to do. Because my second piece of inspiration from that came how can I do this? And it comes from our President Trump, and that is if I could work ten percent as hard as he has, I can do this. Because I kept telling myself, now I can't do it. I'm stuck here in Minnesota. No enough enough. You know what's going on up here. The mayoral candidate is cut from the Mandabi cloth. He's gonna make if he wins, he's gonna make Jacob Fry look like a conservative. Bad things are happening here in Minnesota. And the best analogy I could give you, son, is that you beat that beautiful girl and she's so pretty and you're so glad to be with her, and you find out on the inside she's just vile and disgusting. She very pretty anymore. That's Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That's Minnesota. That's Illinois, that's New Jersey, that's New York. That's California, like totally like California. You know, it's it's the country. I will tell you will not agree, you will not regret your decision. I promise you you might want to be a little more coastal because you get a better breeze. It's a little hot more in the interior of Florida. Just a humble suggestion, but short of that, you're gonna love the weather. And when your friends call you in the wintertime and there's you know, two feet of snow and they're freezing there. You know what's off. Uh, They're gonna wish they were you because I get those calls every day. Anyway, sir, you have a great weekend. Welcome to the Free State of Florida. We welcome you with open arms. As long as you don't bring Minnesota politics with you, you're good. Listen, if you ever worry about your safety, you should why Because it's a dangerous world. Every home needs a home security system. That's why I want you to go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity right now and you will get fifty percent off of brand new simply Safe home security system. And anyway, the thing I love about simply Safe, They've been with us for many, many years. They never stop advancing their technology. They have their all new AI Active Guard outdoor protection which helps prevent any break in before it can happen. How does that work. Well, if there's somebody lurking around your house acting suspiciously, well, it will draw the attention of simply Safe monitors in real time and in real time, they will be able to contact the police in real time. They can activate spotlights in real time, they can talk to them. You on the front lawn at you know twenty nine X and X drive you at the blue baseball cap on you are trespassing. Police are on the way, and they can literally do all of that and very inexpensively. No long term contract assign no cancelation fee, sixty day satisfaction guarantee. Are your money back right now, fifty percent off of brand new simply safe home security system when you go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity and you get that with a professional monitoring plan and they'll give you your first month free. That's simply safe dot com slash Hannity. Because there's no safe like simply safe. Photos, videos of our favorite moments in life, family members that you'll never recapture. What about all the memories that are tucked away on aging VHS, tapes, film reels, fading photos. These cherished memories are fading away with time, vulnerable to threats like heat and moisture and mold. There is a solution to safeguard your leg in your family's legacy. Legacy Box found it over a decade ago. It's a brilliant idea to bring your memories into the twenty first century. Legacy Box is the simple safe solution for digitizing all of your memories. And by going to legacy box dot com slash Hannity right now, you get a whopping fifty percent off just for you, my listeners. By getting started with legacy box today. Now just think about this. You might be able to pull up videos you haven't seen in years, and maybe people that have passed on you'll get to see and hear from them again. Fast forward into the digital age when legacy box dot com slash Hannity unlocked fifty percent off your order legacy box dot com slash Hannity Today