Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to go for you to read. He gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. People need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 2: I am you have the boys tell them it's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at your charlamage.
Speaker 1: It only want charlomagde Yeah, Salomame. Who do you give it dusk the other day to nam?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Wednesday, May twenty first goes to thirty three year old Zachary Jordan Alum now Jack. Zachary is a J sixer. Okay, you know who the Jay sixers are, right. They have other names for those domestic terrorists of Vanilla Isis al Kracker just to name a couple. But the Jay six's are the individuals who participated in the insurrection of the United States Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one. Okay, Zachary was one of those people, and he was also issued a pardon for his role in the January sixth riot. Okay, remember President Trump issued full commutations and pardons to those indicted and our sentence in relation to the attack on the US Capitol. Okay, But just like several other individuals who Donald Trump pardoned for their actions on January sixth, Zachary has found himself back in jail. Let's go to CBS nine WUSA for the report.
Speaker 2: Please he saves the Capitol rioter from Northern Virginia who was released from prison after receiving a pardon from President Trump. Well, he's down back behind bars. Police arrested thirty three year old Zachary Allam last Friday night. They say he allegedly broke into a home in Henryko County, just outside of Richmond, and stole personal belongings. Allen was previously sentenced to eight years for assaulting officers and smashing that same window Ashley Babbitt tried to climb through back on January sixth. We spoke with him back in December from behind bars, and he told us he was quote demanding a pardon from President Trump. When asked what he'd do if he got out, Allam said, quote that's just for me to know and you to find out. Allen is now being held at the Henryko County Regional Jail West.
Speaker 1: Keep them okay. Trump's January sixth pardons alike, expired qu ponts, useless and bound to cause trouble at check out. Okay. You know, for most people, if someone is gracious enough to give you a second chance, then you won't need a third. Zachary got a pardon and then went and broke into a house after you broke into the capitol and assaulted police officers. That's not a redemption arc. That's more like a sequel nobody asked for. Okay. The reality is people like Zachary are empowered and emboldened because they got away with something like an attempted cool of his country, and because they have President Trump in the office, they feel like the law doesn't apply to them. Okay. That's why consequences the actions are very important because they teach you that you can't just do things in this country. Okay, this man, Zachary, clearly didn't get enough of prison because if he did, you know, if he did, or would have gotten that real prison experience. Okay, Well, he had to do that time. I don't think he would just be breaking in the houses. Okay. But this is also the same guy who assaulted a police officer at the capitol, so he really doesn't give a damn about the law. Okay. I remember when Trump's team said We're only pardoning the best people. Turns out best was short for best at reoffending. Okay. Trump was considering giving compensation to the Jay Sixes, and Zachary was one of those ones who demanded a full pardon with compensation. I wouldn't be surprised if there was people who used this as an example as to why the Jay sixes should receive compensation, because they will say, you know, people like Zachary can't find a job being incarcerated with a stain on his record, so he had to resort to crime.
Speaker 2: Now you know how so.
Speaker 1: Many black people in the hood field every day. Okay, welcome to our world. Okay. I can see right wing outlets right now saying Zachary just breaking into things like the Capitol and homes because it's a good networking strategy. Okay, away for him to meet people. What a slap in the face to the MAGA movement. Okay, what a slap in the face the President Donald J. Trump. I'm on record as saying that everyone around Trump should be trying to prove people wrong. Okay, don't be the thing folks said you were going to be while you were campaigning. Folks said Trump's economic policies, the tyriffs could cost people jobs and ruin the economy. So far, so good on that one. We said Trump was going to implement Project twenty twenty five and authoritarian rule and ignore the constitution. A check on that one. Folks said that Jay six is deserved to be in jail. A lot of them already had criminal records. And if you storm the capitol and assaulted law enforcement, then you don't give a damn about this country? Are the rule of law? And Zachary here you go proving them folks right too. And it's not just Zachary. At least eight individuals who are pardoned by President Trump have faced new criminal charges, are legal issues? Okay? Pardoned by President Trump for j six, Okay, have faced new criminal charges or legal issues. You don't care about your president. If you did, you wouldn't be making them look bad. Okay. This is also a very teachable moment because in life, eventually you will always end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with, in doing what you should be doing. Okay, Zachary and a lot of Jay sixes need to be in prison. What other prisoners doing time? Okay, Henry Rollins once said, you'll end up right where you're supposed to be. Okay, don't be surprised when you get there, Zachary. I hope you're not surprised. Okay. Henry's quote continues. Everything you did was a step in that direction. There is no such thing as bad luck, Zachary. You earned your arrest on January sixth, and you earned your arrest. Now, please let me Ma give Zachary a lum the biggest he huh.
Speaker 2: Hee ha he ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that Donkey today. Yes, indeed, Now, when we come back, Mikey Charrelle will be joining us.
Speaker 2: She's running congresswoman governor of.
Speaker 1: New Jersey, so we're actually lead in the post. She's leading in the post. So we're gonna talk to Mikey when we come back.
Speaker 2: So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey today is by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.