Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Wills Adams, and this is Bachelor and Paradise Unplugged. The beach is officially closed the summer, and our cast has returned to hash out some unfinished business. I think we have to start with introductions of all these beautiful people that I had to serve drinks to two fortnights. Let's start with Andrew, Hello, Alex.
Speaker 2: Dale, Spencer, Jess, Jeremy.
Speaker 3: Babe, Shiny Boy, Brian Yappy, and the guy who I think should be the next Golden Back.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to start with the most important thing, which is Jeremy, why do you hate old people? The most important thing is talking about the two couples who ended up winning not only money, but you found love. Give us the update, Andrew, Alex, what's going on.
Speaker 4: Everything's going really well. You know, we've been in hiding for a while. Uh, the disguises were out, so it was great.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We we still navigated through, you know, watching the show and also just kind of like dating outside of the show, and I think that was very important to us. I was like, yeah, go ahead, text all your hoes that you had before.
Speaker 6: I was no, I'm serious.
Speaker 4: I was just like, make sure, just be like, make sure you let everyone know, like, hey, you know, I'm I'm gonna pursue something with this guy. And I was like, I think that was just the most important thing, just like translate paradise into real life, because paradise is, you know, it's a bubble.
Speaker 7: It's kind of tough.
Speaker 8: Like I don't get to wake up in here every day. She like lives in La I live in Chicago. So yeah, you want to say, baby, I think you covered it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been lovely and in that short period of time that we've had, I feel like I've helped you grow and You've helped me grow so much and I'm so thankful for that. Yeah, so it's been doing going really really well.
Speaker 1: On a personal note, I mean I get to see everyone's love story kind of unfold behind the bar, and I do think that you guys had the cutest story and I think a lot of it.
Speaker 10: We didn't pay him.
Speaker 1: We didn't pay him because it was such a funny, awkward, cute like burn and I just got to say, like I love you too, don't worry, I'm gonna get to you. But like watching your guys love story unfold in front of me was like really really cute, and I'm just I just want you guys to know that I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing was is when we had our chat before I decided who was going to go on a date with, I remember talking to you and you were like, I'm sorry, I'm so awkward, I'm super nervous.
Speaker 8: And I'm just like, oh, this is like this is perfect. Like now I feel like I know who you are.
Speaker 4: You're not like putting up some like guard or trying to come off your best self like in a different way.
Speaker 8: Like it was, but that was super nice. And then like when we when I.
Speaker 4: Belined to you in the morning and talked about it, I think I just knew right then and there like that's what like I wanted to pursue, and what I wanted to do was just kind of be around you and like be ourselves and it just felt perfect.
Speaker 10: And you wanted a weird girl.
Speaker 8: I do like a weird girl.
Speaker 1: You guys are perfect. Speaking of perfect couples, I mean we got to talk about the Golden Retriever that looks like Clark Kent Spencer and Jess. You guys congratulations. You want some money and you guys got engaged. How are you guys doing I'll let you take this. Can we see the ring? You heard it here first of the rings.
Speaker 11: So it is getting resized right now. Don't worry, guys, we are still engaged. No, but we're doing so good. We have really honestly enjoyed this time of like hiding and just getting to spend time with each other. It's obviously hard, you know, staying hidden. There's so many things we want to do and experience together, but we really just try to take this time for what it is, and we're so excited to get out there in the real world and go on some dates. We're actually getting on a red eye flight straight to Tennessee for him to see my hometown and meet the rest of my family and the rest of my friends. And it's gonna be so much fun. Also, spoiler alert, I am moving to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so at the beginning of the year, I'm.
Speaker 10: Gonna move to Dallas.
Speaker 11: We just feel like it's the besting for a future right now, and we're super excited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she has met my whole family.
Speaker 1: We went back.
Speaker 6: They have disowned me, mate, they have disowned me and she is now their daughter, So I'm I'm without family. No, but I've been able to meet her parents yet because Irwin is it's a real small town. Small town, we got a couple thousand people there, so if we would have gone there would have been hard to stay under wraps. So we're going there asap, and you know, it's just been the best time to people have time just her and I. I cannot wait to actually live a normal life and be able to go on a date. We haven't been on.
Speaker 11: Did the grocery store? Like, we just want to go to the grocery store and pick out groceries together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, grocery store morning, while let's go on a day. Let's like actually be able to date normally. I think is the thing I'm looking most forward to.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever think that you would find your person on some weird, wacky no, Oh my god, wait, this.
Speaker 11: Is actually really funny. I had a trip planned with my boss and some of her girlfriends that I was literally I had it planned. I was supposed to leave like May twenty second or something. I ran out of close. I had another trip planned. I didn't think that this w what ever happened for me in a million years. And then I met Spencer and he changed my life.
Speaker 6: And I'm a romantic in that case scenario the way in my best case scenario, I was like, yeah, maybe I meet someone that I can like date outside of this and we see if we can make something work. But then there's always the logistics going on your head of most likely we're not going to be in the same city. Uh, Paradise is a little bit of a bubble, and dating outside of that is differently. And then I met her, so that all changed. Yeah, it all changed instantly there. So I knew after the first day I was either going to spend my whole time Paradise getting to know her, or I was getting on the flight back to Dallas.
Speaker 1: So I gotta say okay real quick, just for everyone out there watching and listening, I very rarely cry. I have a black heart and no soul. But when you said I can make more money, but I can't make more Jessica Taylor got me too. It was the line of the season. I have to say, well done, dude.
Speaker 12: True.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go through all the other couples, see the other ones that were engaged. Kathy and Keith. Yea, when I go on with you guys, I got a ring.
Speaker 6: It's just on the wrong hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no ring, no ring.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: We're still great friends. I mean, we met each other back in February an iHeart event there and we became really good friends there and it just has even grown much more than it, you know, I mean the experience. I know, you know, you read all the comments and everybody they go, why are they still on it? You know, it's for love, and I'm a big batterer and Paradise fan, and I really believe it's for I'm gonna cry now too, and I believe it's for love as well. And so I knew that we needed to go at some time. But I really enjoyed my time with you, Kathy.
Speaker 8: We had a great time, and I just want to say that.
Speaker 13: They're at our age. There's different kinds of love. And I love Keith. He's been such a good friend to me and we continue to be friends, and we both are looking for romantic love, but we have each other as great friends and that's really important too.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 1: It was very fun to watch you guys on TV.
Speaker 5: I love these couples here. I love you guys. I love you guys so much. I mean I talked to Ale Psyche a lot. I think, out of everybody, I love you so much, one of your hosy and I want.
Speaker 1: To apologize for the statement I made about you drinking all my booze. It was true.
Speaker 5: My daughter texted me she watched that show, and my daughter texts me, she's like, Dad, at least you were authentic on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Parisa, Brian, what's going on with you? Guys?
Speaker 8: I want to start.
Speaker 15: It was a good run, you know, it was a good Yeah, and it's a great experience.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that I wouldn't take back. I think life just kind of gotten away from me running my restaurant. Distance is tough, but we're still you know, good close.
Speaker 7: Friends and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we'll get back to you.
Speaker 6: I know more is coming.
Speaker 1: So Jonathan Lea, what's going on over there? You guys still friend zoned each other making tiktoks or what's happening?
Speaker 10: Pretty much?
Speaker 17: I mean, we were friends before, and I think it kind of just brought us closer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got to go through.
Speaker 17: Like I told her after we got off, I'm like, if I was in that position with anybody, else, I don't think I would have had half as much fun. I mean, I think anybody could tell if you guys know me outside of it, just wasn't loving my time about halfway through, so when I'm getting there and then when Leay got there, after we kind of fixed our friendship, like everything just started to get better and we had a lot of fun. And then we left the show on the best terms possible and spend a lot of time together watch episodes, chat about everything, and.
Speaker 8: She's kind of just helped me get through everything, and I think vice versa.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't have had it any other way. Honestly, I know I talked all the time about we should feel in love. I think that everything like really was meant to happen the way that it did. And I'm so grateful for Jonathan, And yeah, we're just the best of friends. We support each other. I help him wingman his lady, he helps me out, you know, so like a good dynamic going on here.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I got to say one thing that America was robbed of was your interviews. You were the weirdest person. Well, if we do on our paradise, hope you come back because you deserve to find someone there.
Speaker 18: If I'm still single by a year from now.
Speaker 1: Please Sean Alicier, are you guys still hot and heavy? What's going on with you guys?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well we saw you for the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that was fun. I hosted you at my country club.
Speaker 12: We definitely love Paradise with a great relationship and continued it on the outside. We've kind of been faced with a little bit of distance. I would say, I've had some opportunities come up in LA and I've pursued them, and that's something that we've discussed. I'm not willing to compromise my career goals for a heterosexual man, and Sean supports that.
Speaker 8: So we love each other.
Speaker 12: I think we're best of friends and more than anything else, just the best of teammates, and we respect and care for one another.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 20: It was a good run. Yeah, but no, everything she said was correct. I think you know, distance is really tough, obviously, and you know, when you put it in the grand scheme of things of like Paradise. We've known each other for like twenty six days prior to leaving together, and you know there's certain things within your career, your life that you got to take advantage of. I mean, opportunities don't happen that often, so you know, at the end of the day, like I have my career, she has her career, and like it makes it tough with the distance, but we did walk away with the best of friends.
Speaker 7: So very happy to leave Paradise.
Speaker 1: With that nice. Well, I want to take congratulations on winning the Masters this year than you.
Speaker 8: If you're not first, you'll last.
Speaker 1: So Jeremy Bailey, what's going on with you? Guys?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I feel like, similar to like Alex and Andrew, we definitely restarted our relationship. I think we were really happy with the foundation and the things that we really got to know about each other in Paradise, and I feel like we've honestly spent so much time with each other this summer, just traveling back and forth.
Speaker 10: We went to Portugal, he met my mom and my sister over there.
Speaker 14: And we traveled around a little bit, and I've been in New York for majority of the summer. I think a lot of people that posted spoilers can attest.
Speaker 10: To that, So I feel like that's been fun.
Speaker 14: We have been trying to do the disguise thing, but you know, you can only wear a wig so much before your wig gives out. So I feel like we've just really loved being with each other every day. And yeah, we definitely have some exciting plans for later this year. And yeah, so yeah, I feel like we're in a really good place and really happy with each other and meeting families and I feel like that's all you can really ask for. And friends and he's not all my best friends. I'm meeting his best friends. So yeah, we're really happy.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations she died. Definitely not least we have Dale and Kat. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 7: We're in a great place. I can say kind of the same thing you all both said.
Speaker 21: Restarted a little bit after paradise, because the biggest thing is understanding, like lifestyles, I travel a lot and it's not always the easiest, but you know, my my intent was early on to make sure that I was spending as much time in San Diego as I could so that we could just get a sense of the relationship. Fast forward, she hasn't met my family or anything yet. South Dakota is Yeah, it's South Dakota, So you know, it's stepping off that planer in that airport. But you know, I had the the chance to spend time with her family, which was amazing. And you know, our goal is just to build this relationship as strong and as tight as possible. We've talked about all the things, whether it's San Diego, I mean even recently, Like you know, we're just open. We want want to be together, we want to do this the right way. And I think like throughout Paradise, we we had a very real natural arc of how relationships go. We had the worries early on, we had the triggers that popped up. We had the moments where we had to manage meltdowns, we had to you know, stand up for our partner.
Speaker 7: And never me. We both had meltdowns, that's true, but you know, deaded and uh the bugs.
Speaker 21: But I think that like is a is a beautiful thing. I think a lot of times on some of these shows, like people are so afraid to to to just be. And the thing I love about Kat so much is that she's messy, she's imperfect, but she's beautiful in every sense.
Speaker 7: And like that's not something that like scares me, you know.
Speaker 21: And I'm also the same way. It's like Dale and then Dale comes out I was drinking too much rose. But I think anyone that you know, it's been on the show kind of understands, like how I'll ride for somebody and I know that like Kat will ride for me.
Speaker 7: So everything else, like we'll figure out.
Speaker 21: We didn't win the prize, but you know, I think on the challenge side, we still yeah, you know, we're ten toes down and held it down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 22: Oh he said it all. Georgie approves. My little kitty approves too, so that's what really matters. Yeah, yeah, No, he's took it away. He's it's been wonderful. Family's met him, everything's been really good.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Cat, you're not a rookie to Paradise. It's your second venture to the beach. I got to get your thoughts. One why did you come back? And two what'd you think about the new digs.
Speaker 22: Well, I will say I was very hesitant coming back to this because of just you know, it's it's hard to put yourself back in a situation where it didn't work out well the first time. So like I was very hesitant to come back and make myself vulnerable and all the things. But the opportunity presented itself, and I said why not. I was in a really good in my life. I feel a little bit more secure in myself, and they did promise there was going to be air conditioning, so I.
Speaker 11: That was like my very first question, and I just kind of I also.
Speaker 22: Didn't know anything about anyone. I came in without any background of anybody, haven't watched, and that's very different than the time before. So I thought this would be kind of an opportunity to see where that can go and just come in like fresh, and if it didn't work out, I could always leave, So I had the autonomy to do that and just wanted to see what was going to happen. And as far as the setup, it's so much better. I actually at one point said I felt like cars on vacation, which is crazy because it's still in the tropics and I don't vacation in the tropics. And so it was just overall and I think the cast in general everyone was just very like, honestly, probably the most authentic I've been around, and that makes it such a more real experience and that's when you can form like real relationships.
Speaker 7: So it was great.
Speaker 1: Nice Hey Vachelination. I got a date card for you on the ultimate group day. Join me and our newly engaged couple here Jess and Spencer, Jesse, Hannah and so many more for the first ever Bachelor Nation vacation at sea. You won't want to miss the onboard cocktail parties that I'll be hosting, hot tubs, panels, screenings, and events. It's all at sea too. Sign up to be among the first to book your cabin at Bachelor Nation Vacation at c dot com. We'll see you there.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 1: Obviously things were a lot different this paradise. All of a sudden, money was involved in these challenges as well, Jess. I was wondering what your thoughts of the challenges were in their relationship tests.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Honestly, it's funny because I see the comments online and people are like, oh, these challenges suck, weh blah.
Speaker 1: But I enjoyed them.
Speaker 11: I thought they were really good for our relationship. There's only so many things that you can talk about in scenarios you can kind of make up in your head. Whereas we were kind of actually put to the test. We got to learn things about each other that maybe we wouldn't learn until way later down the road.
Speaker 1: We got to see how.
Speaker 11: Each of us you know, handle conflict, handle losing, which was at times it was tough, you know, okay with it? Yeah, No, I love the challenges. I thought that it brought us closer together together, and it gave us an opportunity to just like work as a team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all second everything the beautiful woman's my loft set.
Speaker 1: You guys are already married, my father in law and our wedding said. The only two words you need to remember are yes and dear.
Speaker 6: I will say, I can't imagine our relationship being where it is right now if we have just been sitting on a beach for a month. You know, the fact that we had these challenges that did bring up, you know, potential conflict scenarios of where you might see yourself in the future, what you're looking for in a relationship that would last outside of paradise. And yeah, I think the competitions were overall a huge plus.
Speaker 1: Dale, What did you think do you like the competitions?
Speaker 21: I I I like the competition. I mean taking an l was was definitely hard. Yeah, yeah, I mean, but I think the competitions were were great. Honestly, because at that stage, I think everyone had formed you know, for the most part, just because some people were kind of forced into a situation where they might not have had the romantic connection, but they still had to find common ground and really like dig deeper into their partner.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, whatever, grow up.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 21: But for for for those who like had that that connection, it really really you to get uncomfortable and put yourself aside and like give everything that you had. Like I know that for me personally, the money was an incentive, but I was like, at the end of the day, I didn't give a fuck about the money. I cared about coming through for Kat and like from a financial standpoint, like, yeah, it's an incentive for the relationship, but I feel like most people the focus, you know, was their partner.
Speaker 7: And I don't know, like that's that's just my my take. But yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 10: It was fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I wasn't sure if it was going to be a successful endeavor, But now watching it back and experiencing it and then seeing all the successful couples that came out of this season, I actually do think it was actually really helpful. So I hope that, like it's something that we continue doing because you want to see what your partner does in times of stress or or how they take a loss and all that kind of stuff. It's important and I think it was really cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The last thing that was kind of big and different about this season was the advent of the Goldens coming in at Bailey, and it seems so I mean, I think that the Goldens had an impact on everyone, but it seemed like Bailey for you, you really were kind of impacted by the Goldens being there, and I wanted to get your take on them being there.
Speaker 14: I absolutely adored having the Goldens there. It honestly just like felt like my parents were there. So I feel like I just got to kind of like, I don't know, it's like hard when you're processing all these things and then like there's Cockroad just calling up your legs and you're like, how am I supposed to send people home? I don't know, There's a lot, you know, there's a lot to process, and I feel like I really enjoyed having all the Goldens there because it just felt like my mom and my dad were there, and I just was able to like be with them and get advice from them and.
Speaker 10: Laugh and not feel stressful.
Speaker 14: And I like would love when Kathy would like do these random quizzes with us and it was like take all of our minds off of everything. She'd be like, would you rather have a shark but your toe or like, I don't know. So I feel like having the Golden there really positively impacted my experience and I probably would have gone home earlier just from like mental stress. And I loved the challenges. I think it was really important for all of our relationships. But I think the environment is a really stressful environment and you're processing a lot and you're not always in the best headspace, and so I feel like for me, at least, having the goldens there was really necessary. And I kind of feel like they should get their own paradise.
Speaker 1: Or I don't disagree with that Golden there listen like the challenges. I wasn't really sure how this is all gonna work and what it was going to look like. But as someone who was there the day that you guys all showed up, you guys were such a vibe change. Yeah, like we need and it's so weird that, like you think that the youngs would be the ones bringing all the energy in. It was all the Goldens who really like injected the beach with so much energy. And I'm just so thankful that you guys showed up.
Speaker 6: Could I say something about I would also like to say that whenever Keith or Kathy or any of the Goldens gave us their perspective on things happening, whether it be within our relationship, paradise as a whole, especially with both Keith and Kathy forming this beautiful friendship. I know for all the romantic couples, she was my focus whenever she was around, which is no secret to anyone here, And it was like that for a lot of for all the romantic couples. Right, You're trying to build this relationship here, and both Keith and Cathy got to see everything from the outside, and they got to see it with an eye that has experienced so much more life than any of us. So whenever Keith or Kathy said anything, and whenever they say anything, I hold it with a lot more gravity. And I love them very much, and I'm so beyond grateful your makeup.
Speaker 13: And it's just when you get to be our age, you realize how important relationships are and the little things don't matter.
Speaker 6: And you have to get to be our age.
Speaker 13: To know how important people are. And that's why on the show, when Keith and I said we didn't care about the money, we didn't because at our Age, it's it's a connection with you, guys. It's a connection with people that matter. And seeing your happiness it made my year.
Speaker 5: I also want to say, no, it's I just want to thank all of you for welcoming us as well. I mean, you know, Jeremy didn't like us in the beginning. I'm joking. I'm totally joking.
Speaker 8: I'm not joking.
Speaker 13: And Jeremy are fighting, but tears are over now I'm coming after you. So I gave you a chance last night, Jeremy to tell me how much you love me.
Speaker 8: No, what does Jeremy say?
Speaker 13: I didn't want the Golden to home. I just hated the Golden Jeremy.
Speaker 4: Say that.
Speaker 1: I didn't like them at first.
Speaker 8: Yes, how much do you love me?
Speaker 13: Jeremy put it publicly.
Speaker 22: I think it's.
Speaker 14: Important to know that me, Kathy and Jeremy are all tauruses. So we are incredibly suborned and.
Speaker 10: Honestly down this hill.
Speaker 13: But here's something I will back down because I have agent wisdom. I am so happy to see you guys in love.
Speaker 10: That we have some young and transferring over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm happy for you guys.
Speaker 1: That's what matters.
Speaker 5: No, I just want to Fish. I just want to thank you for accepting us in here, because you didn't have to do that at all, and you know, you allowed us to be us. And I keep in touch with a lot of your people in here, and I have new friends and yeah, yeah, I actually yeah, but Cat. I saw Cat at stage coach before even the show, but she gave me cred. I walk in and I don't know who came up like, Oh, you're the dude that saw You're the dude that was at t Pain.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Cat said she met you at tea Pain and you were like.
Speaker 5: I was like, you seemed like for the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real quick, Dale, can you explain to me what dead.
Speaker 7: It is and what it means what it ended? Ceased to exist?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 21: No, longer in existence, finish. I've been like hearing that for like ten plus years. New York people all over know know the thing. Locker rooms people knew, knew it also, you know, the rose probably brought a little.
Speaker 1: Vocabulary Oh you're blaming me now.
Speaker 7: Both. But yeah, that was just a moment where I was feeling probably a little too good. But dude, I was like pulling up the chair thinking like we're gonna have this like deep roman, I was like, where's this come from?
Speaker 21: But the reality is, like, you know, in this environment, in these stages, you're like you go into these situations thinking you know how you're gonna handle everything. But the reality is, especially when feelings are involved, certain triggers and certain things can affect you and the other person may have done nothing wrong or had no.
Speaker 7: Context or anything.
Speaker 21: And I've said this to Kat before, you know, in that moment, I thought it was a really great thing for us because it was a realization for me that, like, the reality is, I cared for all my friends and everything on the beach, but no one could affect me in the way that Kat could have.
Speaker 7: And she didn't even have to, like she didn't even try.
Speaker 21: It was just like, because I cared so much about us being good and whatever trigger came up and wherever that came from, that was an indication to me that like, okay, a I was wrong with how I handled the situation, a difference in communications versus like timing and emotions.
Speaker 7: But after the fact, we.
Speaker 21: Moved through it very very quickly and it was a big moment for me. And honestly, I stand by whatever I'll say.
Speaker 22: I accidentally used it in my vocabulary like way too often. I think I said it on the phone the other day and my girlfriend was like.
Speaker 23: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: Why are you saying that? I was like, I don't even know.
Speaker 10: It's like it's like a thing.
Speaker 7: Now in New York. That's a thing.
Speaker 22: But I will say, like if anyone understands like being triggered or defensive in that environment, it's definitely me. So I definitely feel like I understood where something's happen. It always comes back to like how you move through it afterwards, and I think, yeah, it shows you about people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you do good.
Speaker 1: Way Bailey and Jeremy. Obviously, timelines are important but hard to kind of like adequately represent on a TV show that's a lot of stuff's happening in the very short windows of broadcast time. I wanted to get your guys' thoughts on kind of like when did the connection start, How are you guys feeling in the beginning of your relationship.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I think the connection started on the first day. You know, we kind of just sat next to each other as a couch like this and started chatting and we hit things off and things were still new, and it really just developed for you know, a long time. Obviously we both went on other dates and something's happening between and by the time the composition, like we were pretty locked in on each other, and like Jess was.
Speaker 19: Saying, the challenges and stuff really helped and really just helped develop our relationship and we were at a really strong point to the point where, like, you know, I asked her would be my girlfriend before I left, which I would not have done unless I meant it, And it just gave us like a fresh opportunity just like really like talk things over and start fresh after paradise and see where things headed. And to you know, my surprise, they were even better when when you left a beautiful beach.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 14: In the beginning we were also trying to just like suss out you know, you're you're just processing so many things and you're also just like you you don't want to lock in like on the first, you know, first night, because you're just like, what's about to happen?
Speaker 10: Who's coming in? But I feel like we both did a really good job of constantly like choosing each other.
Speaker 14: Wait, that was not sorry, it was I feel like for us, like I didn't want to leave Paradise with any regrets, and I wanted to make sure that, like the whole point of Paradise is that you experienced so.
Speaker 10: Many things that you wouldn't normally do in the outside world.
Speaker 14: And I feel like, normally we're both very much people that just like you're clocked in on one person, and that's just how we both normally date. And I feel like, at least for us and for me at least, I really wanted to make sure that, like, as long as I kept wanting to choose Jeremy after I think that was the most important thing of like figuring that out. And then obviously after like three or four weeks paradise time, which is like I don't know, seven days after three or four weeks, and you're like, okay, you know, like I did a normal week time of all of this, and I feel like I still know how my feelings are and I still feel I still know where I'm feeling drawn to, and I think that's kind of at least what those That's what I was going for, Like I wanted to go to whoever I was drawn to the most, and every single time that was Jeremy for me, and so I feel like that's what helped further our connection.
Speaker 10: And then I think going on our one on one.
Speaker 14: Date, I think everyone can say when you finally get to go on a one on one date, you're like, oh, this just like when you go on that date with your person, You're like, I feel like our relationship really got to.
Speaker 10: Go over all those hills that we were.
Speaker 14: Kind of battling also, so I feel like that was I think the night that we both really felt like we really locked in at that moment and obviously went in the competition. The first challenge was really important too. It just showed how much stupid knowledge we knew about each other, and then from there we were able to just really get deep on our date, and I feel like that.
Speaker 10: Was really important.
Speaker 14: Those are important conversations that we need to have with each other, because yeah, it's kind of like what Jessa is saying, like, you know, you can only talk about so many things, and sometimes it's hard to get deep at first, and so yeah, I feel like that was a really big turning point for us.
Speaker 1: Looking for the ultimate coastal getaway. Discover the porta Fino Hotel at Marina in Redondo Beach, Wake up to picture perfect ocean views, Savor marina front dining at Bailean Kitchen, set out on adventures with a kayak or paddleboard, rental or explore the coast on complimentary bikes from dock sided at your center. Then unwind in the living room at the Port of Fino, poor self served, tap wall, and soak in breath, taking coastal sunsets. Whether you're chasing relaxation or adventure, the Fino Hotel and Marina is your waterfront escape. You know a thing that I always talk to fans about is I think that everyone needs to give everyone that comes on the shows a little bit of grace because you're really exposing yourself to millions of people and their judgments and probably the most for YouTube from this last season, and I imagine that navigating a relationship post show was tough with the online chatter and fans being upset with things that happened, and I wanted to get your guys' take on how you're able to navigate kind of post show up until now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was tough.
Speaker 19: I mean, yeah, listen, Like I've made some stupid mistakes that me and her have obviously talked about a million times during the show before it aired, walad aired that you know, I wish I could take some of them back, and unfortunately, like that's how you're judged. And at the end of the day, like you know, we're pretty thick skin, and we know what we have. We know what we had on the show, we know what we've had since everyone who knows us here knows what we have, and we just try not to let people get to us. And like obviously, you know, I wish that I'm not judged off of you know a few minutes, Yeah, where I acted like a child in front of tens of millions of people. But I need to live with that, and you know, it's something that we've talked about and I'm just happy that I have her, and that weren't a good place.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to that kind of infamous phone call situation. Listen, I think that everyone out there needs to have a little bit of empathy because a lot of things were happening at that moment, and I know that, like in that interview, you were upset because of Bailey going on a date with Andrew, So put us in time and place and like what was going through your mind and through your heart.
Speaker 19: Yeah, obviously, like looking back and watching the show back, I shouldn't have been upset because I did go on a day like a day before. I think the reason why I was initially like really annoyed was that, you know, she kind of said that she was here for me, and in my mind it wasn't like, oh, I'm here for you until someone else comes in. But like, looking back on it, I'm like, if I should go on a date, like she should be allowed to go on a date too, And I'd gone. I'd known Bailey for only a few days at that point. I went on a good date with the other girl and.
Speaker 8: And and I did have a good time.
Speaker 19: So it was just like a tough decision. And then like when you hear stuff like that, and then I feel I felt like in the moment, obviously we've talked about it, In the moment, I felt betrayed. And then that kind of just like sticks in the back of your head. So then even like when when she came back and chose me, it was still like in my mind for a few days after that.
Speaker 1: And Bailey, for you watching it back, it's got to be tough. And I remember being in your guys issues having to watch back hard moments for you. What was going through your mind when you're having to watch a show back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I feel like, and I've said this a few times, like it was really hard to watch this entire season back. Honestly, I feel like in the moment of Paradise, I gave so much grace because I totally understand. I think it's a really difficult space to be in, and it's still difficult to watch it back, But I also understand where everyone's minds are. I think it's really easy to feel insecure. I think it's really easy to doubt things. I think it's really easy to feel stressed. I think there's just so many emotions that you're processing, and unfortunately you don't have a phone like to desensitize you or to you know, distract you from anything. Like you really have to go head on with all of your emotions and everything that you're feeling, and the comments are hard to watch because I think most people that are starting their relationship don't have to watch it back from the beginning and see their partner having those moments of doubt or you know, still juggling different people, and that's kind of how normal relationships work, Like when you start talking to somebody, you don't know that they're not talking to other people. And I think it's really easy to just want Paradise to feel like these amazing, beautiful love stories that are like unicorns, but like that, like they're unicorns, you know what I'm saying, Like it is, and so I feel like for us coming out of it, it did just feel like kind of we got through a lot of the challenges that normal relationships would face in the beginning, and I think that's kind of how we've processed a lot of those moments. And obviously I wasn't caught off guard by much.
Speaker 10: We had a lot.
Speaker 14: We've had so many deep conversations about anything, about everything that was said and just everything that we went through, and so it's still hard to watch those things because you know, like where we are now and how in love we are. It's like you have those moments where you're just like sad that that happened. But I also feel like that was just such a small part of our story and it's not like what sticks in the back of my head every day.
Speaker 19: That makes yeah, And I will say that, like one thing that I definitely wish I would have changed is like when I was like just like talking out my ass, which I do a lot, I wasn't. I wasn't doing it in the headspace like, oh, you know, if Bailey and I are together, like I should be way more thoughtful of like what she thinks watching this back. It was kind of selfish and I was just like living in the moment and it was still in the beginning, so I had no idea that we would actually be together. And unfortunately, like that is what our story was made. And I couldn't be happier for you know, justin Spencer and Alex and Andrew, but to our credit as well, we had a great love story. And because of like a few days of things that happened, it really like overtook everything. And I think that was the hardest part for us, which was really you know, tough for both of us, but especially Bailey. Is that we had this amazing love story that like I never thought i'd find someone on the beach, she never thought she would, and no one really got to see that.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I agree with that because I was Jeremy's roommate and you know, regardless of what was going on, Even watching it back, you know, there's so many conversations that happened in the night, and but even just the way how affectionate he was with her, and you know, there was no doubt that you know, they loved and cared for each other. And uh, you know, so even just as a friend and someone else going through the experience and watching it back, it was very very hard for me, and I think, you know, there's a lot of situations within you know, the show that you didn't get to see some of those moments, but they were down for each other, you know, with without question.
Speaker 1: I got to ask, like, what do you think would have happened if Susie had come back?
Speaker 19: I probably would have been like, oh fuck, yeah, what did I do?
Speaker 1: By show of hands? Because this is a question that gets asked a lot online is who knew about this whole thing before Bailey did?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 6: There was levels Yeah, okay, let me here's what I will say. While we're on the beach. There are rumors that travel around about anything and everything all day every day. There's rumors of new people coming, there's rumors of this person kissed that person. There's rumors of this person said this to that person. If all of us spent all of our time taking upon ourselves to go and let everyone know about all the rumors about them, A, it would cause you're wronglus ninety plus percent of the time. First off. Second off, you're focused on your person and your connection.
Speaker 12: And so.
Speaker 6: When you hear a rumor about something happening, I was hearing twelve plus rumors a day, as was everyone here about everyone. So this whole miss or online of it being everyone else's responsibility to go and do something, It's just like it's a little frustrating to have that responsibility thrust upon you when A it's a rumor, when you're hearing all these rumors already, and B I'm spending all my time getting to know her respectfully to everyone here, and I love I hope everyone here has an awesome life. I think it takes so much bravery to come on a television show. I think It takes so much bravery to put yourself in front of millions of people. At the end of the day, just here alone, there's sixteen people. For twenty four to seven we were filmed. They have to capture that in what like fourteen hours. It's sorry, twenty four hours of television, all of our stories, everything that happened. So it just seems a little unfair to thrust that upon anyone.
Speaker 10: Well, I will say I knew about I guess a convert.
Speaker 22: I knew that something happened in an interview room right watching it back Jeremy. Unfortunately, if I knew all of the things that I saw, then I would have probably given you, like maybe twenty four hours before I told Bailey. The thing is is that I think a lot of us are learning things in real time that we were unaware of to the extent, And so it did fall on Brian to be the one to tell you based on the fact that that was said to him. And I don't want to speak for anybody, but I'll say for myself, like I only knew about the phone call, if that like, and still it was like word of mouth where their mouth still didn't know. And I was also told that you were aware of it, so that it was your responsibility to handle it, right, so if I but again, I would never. I never wanted Bailey to feel embarrassed, and unfortunately, I think some of the things that were said did embarrass her. I understand that you guys want to handle your relationship.
Speaker 19: You didn't want her to feel embarrassed.
Speaker 22: Yes, the last thing I wanted was for her to like watch it back and feel embarrassed based on what was said. But I just didn't know that things were said to the way they were.
Speaker 10: And I'm not coming at you.
Speaker 22: I'm just I want to give like because I'm also getting a lot of hate online because of it, and I don't want to be that I will own it. Like, if I knew what I saw after like, I would have probably said something to her or at least said something to you directly and said this is your responsibility to handle and I just didn't know the extent. I don't think there was mal intent. I also think you're probably.
Speaker 11: Just whispering around like, oh my god, Bailey knows me.
Speaker 10: This is something for me to talk about. I don't know what I don't know what you think. But here's the thing.
Speaker 14: I will say this a thousand times. The first person that should have told me should have been Jeremy always. He should have told me every day of the week. I don't like denounce that or anything. I think the hard part is, like I know the kind of person that I am, and so even when, like when Brian sent me the secret rendezvous note, I obviously had every single intention that I was going to tell Parsa after I had time to process it, because when you're in paradise, the only person that you can really trust is your I mean like I mean like I trusted my, like my who I'm sharing a room with, who is Alex and Jeremy. Do you know what I'm saying, So, like that's who I'm trusting the most, and I feel like that's where I don't know. That's how I processed it. I got the note and my first thought was like, oh, let me talk to Jeremy about this, because like I didn't know what the intention was. I thought it was sneaky and it came in a sneaky way. And I've told Brian I apologized for that because if I had known what was happening, I would have definitely don't I still wouldn't have done the secret rendezvous because you don't know how things are going to be spun, and I wouldn't have felt comfortable with that, but I still would have. You know, I wouldn't have talked to Jeremy about.
Speaker 10: It if I would have known it was in a sneaky way. I think this is hard.
Speaker 14: I don't blame everyone, and I gave everyone so much grace while I was there because I understand it is such a tough situation to want to go outside of your relationship and have to tell someone something. I also know the kind of person I am, so I would have done that no matter what for any of my friends at any moment. I'm that doesn't matter. It's okay that other people wouldn't, and I just I can only speak to how I am as a person and what I would do. There's obviously moments where you just have laps judgment and it's okay. I think the hard part for me, at least outside of this, has just been certain people's actions after that fact. Because there, I gave grace to everyone. I was not mad at the girls. I told you guys, I'm not angry with you, and the only reason I blamed it on the Girls is because I did not want Brian to get under fire for it, because Jeremy had no idea it came from Brian. Now, no, I think it's hard. You watch it back and you're like, I wish my boyfriend told me. I mean, Alex, I love you so much, but I wish that my roommate and my best friend would have told me, because like I left Paradise as Alex is my best friend and we're sharing a room every single night together, and I know you don't like to be involved in drama, and it wouldn't have.
Speaker 10: I don't think it would have had to be a whole dramatic.
Speaker 14: Thing, and you know, and I get it, So I'm not mad at you about it, obviously, Like Andrew, the tweets were. The tweet was what really, honestly, like really hurt my feelings because I just gave everyone grace and I know it's a difficult to situation, so even outside of it, I even knew the hate was going to pass, like I process it that night of like watching everything back, and I have received so much hate this season.
Speaker 10: It's been really really horrible. And those of my friends that have been there.
Speaker 14: For me, know that I have really just been like very just keeping to myself because it has been really hard to process at all.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to bring.
Speaker 14: Anyone else more hate because I have known what that's like. Because also like I received hate on Grant season two, so like, obviously I wasn't gonna call Brian any mean names he's already getting at that point, he was already getting a ton of hate, and I didn't want him or pre Sick getting more hate.
Speaker 10: Like I think that's kind of how I tried to move with every podcast.
Speaker 14: You do and the things that you say, like all of our words unfortunately hold weight, whether we like it or not.
Speaker 10: So I think that that's a really it's just it's hard. It's really hard.
Speaker 14: And I'm not mad at everyone, I think for me, like I wanted to all have each other's backs, and that's how I was trying to act. And that's why I didn't speak ill about anyone in any moment, even when it's like silly to make jokes about other people, you know what I mean, Like that wasn't my intention, and yeah, and I'm and I wasn't mad at the girls in that moment. And I still gave everyone grace, and I still give everyone grace now because it obviously should have been Jeremy that told me first.
Speaker 10: And that's really all I can All I can say.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah, well some of that someone that's hold on someone is getting a lot of heat online, is Alex right, Like, so a lot of this is directed towards you looking back, would you have done anything differently or how do you feel about it now as you look back.
Speaker 9: So I've already owned up to it from the start, even before it aired to Bailey, and I apologize multiple times, and I should have told you from you know, the phone call one thing that you know, I'll say it didn't hurt my feelings. You know, I considered you a really good friend Jeremy before going in. And when you told me about the phone call, you know, you kind of said, we've talked about it. It's good and kind of like letting you know, to like stay out of it type of thing, because you guys never told you that they were in front of the island and it just said you had just talked to Bailey and you said, you know, I've talked to her. I said that you should tell her and you said.
Speaker 10: I've I mean, could have the table.
Speaker 19: I might have said like, I'll take care of it, but I never said that. I told I talked to her about it.
Speaker 9: Not about the phone call, but you said you're talking, We're good. That's what I'm saying, So basically kind of like, anyways, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 19: I should have told you, yeah, maybe like we're good, like I'm going to talk to her about it.
Speaker 4: I never I don't understand, like why she told you and you didn't do anything with the information as all saying, So if everyone told you, why is it?
Speaker 8: Why is everyone taking flack for something?
Speaker 10: No, I don't think that. I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, and here's the thing with the tweet. It wasn't directed to bring hate to you. My thing was, I'm sitting here with my partner. She's destroyed. I'm not going to sit here. Why you had any ample time to get on Twitter and be like, hey direct hate at me or I don't know my responsibility Twitter, Instagram, whatever the case. My thing is, you never took accountability. You never once apologized to Alex for everything going on, reached out. Nobody wanted to be in.
Speaker 8: This situ I'm that sure happy hour, I do not listen. I took accountability. Bro, you never talked to her? What time did you ever text her?
Speaker 10: One time?
Speaker 8: Dude, I've been getting tens of thousands of.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 8: I reached out to you.
Speaker 4: You reached out when you knew you were about apologize every week.
Speaker 14: Wait, here's the thing I'm gonna tell you. In Chicago, we had the most fun trip to Chicago. So I think that's why I was so caught off guard because we and Alex I'm going to say this, I didn't know that Jeremy was the first person to tell you about the call, and so I think that's why it threw me off when I watched it back. But in regards to us having like apologies and everything, I don't want you to catch the flag for it. Obviously you called me when you you know you and Andrew called me while I was in Portugal when you realize that like you were receiving some hate for it.
Speaker 10: But I know I'm not saying that it's bad.
Speaker 1: And what we had.
Speaker 9: Had an air we message every day.
Speaker 10: Like episode we all had a group message and we talked about things.
Speaker 9: So I'm just going to say one thing one thing that did, and I obviously wanted to I don't want to rehash it because I obviously love you. What I was going to say is what hurt my feelings is, you know, we had talked it out and we you guys came to visit us in Chicago, and I thought we were good, and it did really was surprising to me and caught me off guard that I learned publicly that it was brought up again, and it felt like the blame was put on me on a podcast, and that you didn't care about the phone call, but it was more me not telling you, and you're so allowed to feel that way, but it just felt like there was no accountability towards Jeermy, and that really hurt me because I wish that could have been put been said privately because we had talked.
Speaker 10: Now I understand.
Speaker 14: All I'm going to say is I said up the podcast that Jeremy should have been the first person to tell me. I also said on the podcast they asked me what I would do in that situation. They didn't ask me who I was. Though everyone gets to say how they're feeling, I also get to say how I'm feeling. The reason that it hurt is because I'm every single night looking across from you. I We're sharing so many secrets about our life, We're sharing everything, and I just thought that you actually had my back the entire time. So and that's why it hurt, because I'm watching it back, like, yeah, this is my boyfriend, but like at that point, I knew him for like ten twelve days, So yeah, I'm sorry if that that's why. And even after I left, I did, I wasn't even mad about it. I swear to God, Like even when I did the Happy Hour past, like I said, I wouldn't do that. But I understand that people are in difficult situations. People don't want to be built, yeah, don't want to be dragging to drama, and I totally get that and understand it. I am so sorry that everyone had to receive hate. Anyone that knows me knows that. Unfortunately, Paradise was not an amazing experience for me, and every single day I was not in a good mental health headspace, especially after I had to send Leslie and Gary home.
Speaker 10: I was just going through it.
Speaker 14: So I understand in the moment, people not acting the things, not wanting to act on rumors, and I have never blamed anyone for that. Unfortunately, what did hurt is the tweet because I was like, I have been wanting to protect all of my friends, these people that I've been with, these like I don't want them receiving any more hate. I know how it feels.
Speaker 10: So I am so publicly because I just felt I wasn't trying to I'm not.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even I'm not upset with you at all, or I'm not I'm not Like if the tweet wasn't at you, my thing was is still.
Speaker 8: Literally at you.
Speaker 20: Like when we were on the show, everybody was going after Brian when this all happened.
Speaker 8: Now everyone's after Journey.
Speaker 20: Make it makes sense because you guys watching it, Brian and I have.
Speaker 8: A conversation, and you know what the energy was.
Speaker 4: That was not the energy towards you, saying I said, if you would have told you man and man, you hang out with him, you work out with him, you go eat with him, you're always in his room. As a guy that feels like that's a friend of mine, I would would have loved you to come to me and be like, hey, if you don't tell her, I will go tell that was a conversation that had with you, and I said you should treat prease it better.
Speaker 8: That's all I said to you.
Speaker 7: That was what context.
Speaker 1: Treat her better though, like in what contruct you you were.
Speaker 8: You were angry with and you your way you've verbalized and talked to her. I just didn't like you never witness it though.
Speaker 1: You can't talk about this situation without talking about Brian, and I want to hear your thoughts about this whole situation.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just think there's a crazy energy shift right now in the room. I know that rose ceremony, I was the only one targeted. So is my relationship with Parisa specifically what Andrew just said, like the way I treated her, and like things that were completely taken out of context with even like Spencer had spoke to me towards the end of the season, like listen, he's like, I think a lot of things were taken out of context that I might not have actually seen that I just heard through rumors, twelve rumors a day, and like truthfully that that was the case between us, Like I wasn't mistreating her in any other way, Like you know, we've had her ups and downs and things like that, but that became like a primary focus, and I became a primary target when it's being completely taken off of everybody who hasn't actually said something to the person that can.
Speaker 10: I just say one more thing.
Speaker 9: So the reason I didn't tell you Bailey's because we, me and Jeremy had a friendship outside of this, and you had even told me you were very interested in Bailey before coming in, so I knew that. And when the whole date with Andrew happened, he was very upset, obviously, and you came to me and you did say, you know, you know me the best, like who should I pick? And I said, I don't know Bailey, you know, outside of this that much. We weren't really close, but I said, I've grown to love her really well, and I think you guys would pair really well. And I know you were angry the next day when she went on a date with him, and I understood that as like, you know, maybe your ego was bruise, and I gave you kind of grace knowing that you really really liked her and you had told me that, so I when you when the whole phone call thing, I did tell you to tell her, but the reason I didn't tell you was because I didn't want to jeopardize something that I thought would be really, really well And that's the only reason I didn't tell you. If I felt there was any vindictive thing or well intent, I would have told you.
Speaker 14: I never yeah, And I never thought that you were keeping it from me because of all these random conspiracies about whatever about you know about you and it like it's not that I and and that's why, honestly, I I just wanted everyone to leave this, all of us being friends, and that's what I thought we did leave with, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: And so I'm not mad at you for it.
Speaker 14: I'm so sorry that you receive hate, and I'm sorry that we didn't reach out, But I think it's just because we've been receiving.
Speaker 10: So much hate.
Speaker 14: It's really just been way too overwhelming for me. Like I haven't been able to do like, yeah.
Speaker 10: I haven't been able to.
Speaker 19: Thank you to Dale and to Spencer and Sean and lean and Jonathan for reaching out.
Speaker 8: And that's crazy because.
Speaker 14: I did see that, and so I think I was just very thrown off obviously by the tweet. And I was just like, oh, I was thinking that like we were.
Speaker 10: Good, but I had nothing.
Speaker 14: I didn't and I know I wasn't even with anyway, like, and I told you I texted you that morning because I was so grateful that you reached out to me, and I was so thrown off after getting scented. I was like, oh, like maybe I was, like, you know, placing so much hold on these friendships and they weren't actually like translating, and so I'm sorry. I just wasn't in the place to be able to talk to each because it really did throw me off because I was just like, it does just feel like your world is crashing down, and I'm really sorry that people receive hate because like I think we can all test to it. It's horrible and sometimes people take things way too far. And I wanted us to be able to I came here and I didn't really.
Speaker 10: Have any bad intent.
Speaker 14: I honestly wasn't even going to talk about it if it wasn't going to be brought up, because like, I just don't think it's necessary and I don't want you guys receiving and I don't want any of anybody receiving hate.
Speaker 10: And it's it's just it's really shitty and.
Speaker 1: I want to get on a word to use, but it's a podcast, you can say. I want to get some opinion about some opinions from other people, like Alicia. It seems like you want to say something about the situation. Well, you and Sean I always got something good to say.
Speaker 18: No, I stand by Bailey.
Speaker 19: I think.
Speaker 12: I can vouch for Bailey's character. She's a very genuine person. I've been friends with her before this season, and I know who I'm looking at when I see her, so that's all that I see. And I see Jeremy, the guy that I've met who truly loves her. And I think like every relationship, it comes to a point where you're going to be tested one way or another, and this was a very bizarre way for them to be put to the test, but I think it's queer. At the end of the day, they both tremendously care for each other and they have each other's back, And as a friend of Bailey, I support her.
Speaker 10: No matter what, and I hope that they're both happy.
Speaker 12: And you guys look like you're killing it, so you have my full support, and.
Speaker 14: I feel like I want us all to be able to move on from this and not have it like looming over our heads. And I'm not mad, you know, like I feel like I have to release like any hurt or anything on everyone, like you know, it just it has to be released so that we can all move on from this, because I want it to be for something that we can all be connected.
Speaker 10: I want us to all be friends after this. And yeah, it's obviously hard.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're looking for the perfect gift for the Bachelor fan in your life. Check out the new Bachelor Nation shop. Visit shop dot Bachelornation dot com. Well, it's gonna get harder because I have fan questions now, all right?
Speaker 6: Are these fans or the terrible people that sit behind a freaking screen?
Speaker 1: This is an Donna Adams at a o L dot com. That's my mom. Uh fan question, Brian, did you ever have any any other intentions going into the secret rendezvous? If you could do it all over again, would you still tell Bailey the truth?
Speaker 16: There were no other intentions going into the secret Rendezvous and now I stand by what I did.
Speaker 1: And then follow up, why did you take so long to be vocal to others about your conversation.
Speaker 16: With Bailey because I knew the repercussions. Unfortunately, I knew how the crowd around me would react. Obviously, clearly after the viewership's response, their reactions are different, but I knew how they would react in the time we were on the island, so I was hesitant, but at the same time, again, I own what I did.
Speaker 1: This is a fan question kind of for everyone. Why was everyone so nervous about Brian doing the same thing to them that he did to Jeremy. Were there more secrets that people didn't want revealed.
Speaker 21: I don't think that that was a big thing. Like Brian was my homie and I'm close with Brian right now. Like my thing was because I feel like a lot of times I was like, hey, let me know what the deal is so we can work it out.
Speaker 7: But it was never about Brian did nothing wrong. I was just like, bro, just let me know what the deal is so you know I can support you.
Speaker 21: Obviously, Jeremy was my roommate and we had talked about the situation and everything, so I didn't think about like something that like it would be done to me per se. I just it was more probably like, are you like if you know I'm in your corner, like, you know, just let me know what the deal is. But I can understand from his situation too, because it's a hostile environment. You don't want to be sent home and then you're you're trying to build this relationship. But I don't think it was more about like a malicious thing. I was just like keeping one hundred with me, you know, if I'm your boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I feel like we could probably do three podcasts just on this one thing, but I think it's I think it's probably time to move on. Brian back. Your nation is dying to know what is your favorite color? And why was it so hard for you to let Parisa know?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Brian, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Leah helped me out with this today.
Speaker 16: My favorite color is future.
Speaker 12: Color.
Speaker 8: I don't even know what fusia looks like, but that's my favorite color.
Speaker 10: He was confused. He was confused.
Speaker 1: Wonderful now, you know, Teresa, Let's talk about your relationship with Brian. How did you guys first connect and tell us about the beginning days of that relationship.
Speaker 15: When I stepped on that beach, Brian really stood out and he was very outgoing, very tall.
Speaker 7: That caught my attention and thanks for the compliment, and.
Speaker 15: Yeah, like I just kind from there, I just wanted to get to know him. And I also at that time, I liked that I didn't know him. I didn't know a lot of people here, so I liked that like going in blind, where then I can kind of just like fill in the blanks to get to know him instead of having like this a bias mindset.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys left together, But what's the relationships at us now?
Speaker 15: Well, we tried, and it just came down to, really I feel like having different schedules. I think also too, I wanted something different in a relationship compared to what Brian wanted, and nothing wrong with that. I feel like a lot of this comes down to compatibility. That's okay. And yeah, I mean we tried, and it just got to a point of like, okay, I think we just need to like wave our white flag and kind of just move on.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: So you guys gave it the old college try. It didn't work out. But are you guys both single? Like what's going on in your lives relationship wise?
Speaker 15: Well, I I'm seeing someone now and and yeah, I mean it was, I mean it's it was.
Speaker 10: I don't know, it was the whole process. Everything was just so hard.
Speaker 15: It was hard and confusing, and I guess, yeah, I mean I reached a point where, I mean, like anybody, when you just keep trying and trying, like you just you hit that wall and you're like, Okay, well, I mean I can keep trying, keep wasting time, and or I just just move on. And I mean I'm not getting any younger, and neither is he.
Speaker 1: So, Brian, Brian, watching it back, is there anything that you wish you would have done differently when it came to your relationship with Parisa.
Speaker 16: I think that the vip VIP suite and maybe I could answered what my favorite color was.
Speaker 6: I just made one up.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I could have done that. It was a long day in feathers man, in that outfit that.
Speaker 15: We were in, which I totally understand, but I will say just at the end of the day, like it was a long day for all of us. We were all hot, all hungry, all in feathers for hours, and yeah, I mean that was just a moment that was It was tough because like that was a huge thing, especially to win. Yeah, when the vip VIP suite is huge, and yeah.
Speaker 22: I.
Speaker 7: Had a moment and I did it. Yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: I will say this though I read exactly what went down as they've been on camera all day. They were told they get to go to a VIP suite, they're still filming us, and then you got salty. That's how I read it. Yeah, just because I know how the sausage is made.
Speaker 16: Like we thought we were actually gonna enjoy Yeah.
Speaker 15: I was just I was hoping that we could just we could have adapted to the situation and know, like if we could just put a smile on for the last you know, ten minutes, then it's like, okay, then we we get what we worked hard for and what we want and now we can enjoy it. It was just a moment of like we're adapting. Would have been really nice, but it's but I will, like we are all living for the first time. It's okay, this was a new experience for all of us. And I want to say, like, I don't it was a mistake whatever, But I don't want that to ever be held against someone and then they are labeled as that forever. And it's all that matters is that we look back, we recognize things, and then we use that to grow and you know, next time, like if any situation like this ever happens, it's like okay, like we're going to exhale, adapt to it, and just move on.
Speaker 7: And just tell them your favorite color.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been the easiest man. All right, Bachelor Nation, that's going to do it. For Part one of Bachelor and Paradise Unplugged, make sure to stay tuned. Part two of our Pas Paradise reunion will be airing Friday, September fifth, and streaming everywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 13: You'll see you soon,