Speaker 1: Well we have come out your city. One of they I get Tom saying you.
Speaker 2: A conscious song will be desire. I'm a little tell and if you want a little banging a yuni, I come along.
Speaker 3: And those remarks there I counted called you a communist eight times?
Speaker 4: Are you no?
Speaker 5: I'm a democratic socialist. I've said that time and again.
Speaker 4: I mean, here's to do list I think just says golf, attack black women, attack enemies, alienate our allies.
Speaker 6: There is no insurrection, there is no threat to national security, and there is no need for military troops in our major city.
Speaker 7: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming to your.
Speaker 2: Center, go way out against and saying you a conscious salt Sean.
Speaker 7: Hendy The New Sean Hannity Show, More Me, I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America, Right Power two.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity Show. Thank you, Scott Shannon eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. The President now laying out is twenty one point plan to literally a deadline for Hamas to reach a deal in Gaza. The President saying that Hamas only has a few days, three or four days to accept this most recent cease fire deal and return the hostages within seventy two hours. He says, we're going to do it in three or four days, and he said, Israel's all signed up. We're waiting for Hamas. Hamas is either going to be doing it or not, and if it's not, he's going to you know, it's going to be a very sad ending. Here's Prime Minister nets and Yahoo yesterday at the White House with the President and the President saying that Israel has the full backing to take out Hamas if they reject this deal.
Speaker 8: Listen, but if Hamas rejects your plan, mister President, or if they supposedly accept it and then then basically do everything to counter it, then Israel will finish the job by itself. This can be done the easy way, or it can be done the hard way, but it will be done. We prefer the easy way, but it has to be done. All these goals must be achieved because we didn't fight this horrible fight, sacrifice the finest of our young men, to have Hamas stay in Gaza and threaten us again and again.
Speaker 9: And again with these horrific massacres but the Arab countries are going to and Muslim countries are going to be dealing with Hamas, and I believe they've already been there.
Speaker 10: I think they probably have an understanding and they haven't maybe mentioned that, but I would imagine they do. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone as far as they've gone. If they were unable to do so, then Israel would have my fall back into finish the job of destroying the threat of Hamas. But I hope that we're going to have a deal for peace, and if Hamas rejects the deal, which is always possible, they're the only one left. Everyone else has accepted it. But I have a feeling that we're going to have a positive answer. But if not, as you know, maybe you'd have our full backing to do what you would have to do.
Speaker 3: Now, how many more tens and tens of thousands of rockets can Israel would stand? Especially the lethality of these rockets, you know, they're more there, you know, for example, the ballistic missiles that Iram was firing was two thousand pounds, inflicting massive damage in Tel Aviv and other areas. Those missiles that got through the missile defense system of Israel. You know now they were moving towards four thousand pound ballistic missiles. When you look at the missiles sent from Hamas and Gaza to the south, and Hisbala and Islamic Jihad and Lebanon in the north, and the Huti rebels on top of that, you know, the idea here is Israel can no longer withstand tens of thousands of rockets being fired indiscriminately into their country. And I've said many many times that the Iron Dome and their are other missile defense systems are only a mere band aid, a temporary solution, but there's going to come a point where the threat has to be removed. This is what the President's plan points out, that Gaza must be deradicalized, the terror free zone that won't pose a threat to their neighbors. In return, Gaza will be redeveloped for the benefit of their people. If they agree to the proposal, the war will immediately end, the idea will stop all operations. Now the Israelis they would rather finish the job, to be very honest, but they're working with the President and they're giving piece a chance. And within forty eight hours of Israel publicly accepting the deal. All living and deceased hostages must be returned, and Israel has given up a lot in the process. They're going to free several hundred Palestinian security prisoners serving life sentences, over a thousand Gozins arrested since the start of the war, along with the bodies of several hundred Palestinians. They're going to give up a lot here and take a risk that this is not going to be returned to radicalism. Arab nations are supporting it, and Hamas members who commit peaceful to commit to peaceful coexistence will be granted amnesty. I doubt Israel likes that provision either. However, they have agreed to go along and give peace in this case a chance. The problem you have is Hamas is a terrorist organization. They have in their charter a call for the destruction of Israel. They have pursued this with a vengeance. The people in Gaza, young children from the time their young cartoons and doctrinate them, brainwash them into hating the Jews. They go to school, they have math books. You know, making this up, but it's not that far off, you know. Basically, Okay, if you have ten Jews, you kill seven? How many Jews left to kill? I mean? And this is what infuriates me. You know, twelve hundred Israelis were murdered on October seventh. They have a very small population in Israel, you know, about ten million people people. It's not a lot, and they've got to defend themselves against enemies that surround them. And you know, that would be the equivalent population size extrapolated out of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. And you ask yourself, what would you expect and what would you demand of your government if in fact forty thousand Americans were killed in a single date. Anyway, Ambassador Nathan Sales is with us. He served in the first Trump administration as an Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State. He played a very key role in the maximum pressure campaign against the Iranian regime and their terror proxies. He in twenty twenty two was sanctioned by or Ran directly.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Takes a look at this deal, I think to Prime Minister net and Yaho's credit. You know, he's given up a lot here and he doesn't really have to. He can finish the job. It just war is hard, but they're they're decimating every one of their enemies simultaneously, and it's it's complicated and it's expensive.
Speaker 5: Yes, John, great to be here, Thanks for having me on. I think you're right. Benjamin Netanyahu is actually taking some risks here for his political future in order to get this war ended on terms that are acceptable to everybody in the region. You know, his coalition government is very fragile at home, and he has some members of his coalition that are threatening to walk and throw the coalition into chaos if Netanyahu makes too many concessions. So NETYA, who's prepared to make the tough choices for peace? The question now is is Hamas reading the room. Are they actually prepared to recognize that they've lost the war, that they've been deafmated. Are they are prepared to say enough is enough, We're not going to put the Palestinian people through more suffering. I don't know the answer to that question, Sean. I know the terrorist groups, but why would.
Speaker 3: We expect them to change the behavior. I mean, these are the same people that would use hospitals and schools for launching pads to fire missiles into Israel. They're the same people responsible for indoctrinating young young children with cartoons and with books about killing the Jews.
Speaker 5: It's exactly right. This tiger has not changed its stripes. It's not going to change its stripes. It's going to be committed to eradicating Israel and killing as many Jews as possible. The question I think is can the Hamas allies or patrons in the Arab world put enough pressure on them right now to say, hey, guys, enough is enough. You got to take a break on this. The Israelis have leverage over Hamas in that Benjamin Netanyahu has said, all right, I'm not going to annex parts of Gaza. I'm not going to annex parts of the West Bank. Those would be deal breakers for a lot of Arab states that President Trump is trying to coax into an expanded Abraham accord. So net Yahu, it seems, is prepared to take that off the table. That preserves a pathway for not today, not tomorrow, maybe not even for the next couple of years, a future Palaesidian state once those conditions are met, a deradicalized population, a disarmed Hamas, a technocratic Palestinian government that's not corrupt and it doesn't teach their people to hate Jews and try and kill as many as possible. So that actually is potentially some light at the end of the tunnel that maybe gives Hamas not a surrender. They're not going to give up on their mission, but maybe it gives them enough of an off ramp to pause right now say yes to this ceasefire.
Speaker 3: All right, But I mean, you know, based on their history, what I like about this deal is they're giving a very small window for Hamas to make a decision. Now, nearly the top ten leaders of Hamas have been taken out by the Israelis, the top leaders, including Nuzraala of Hezbala, he was a leader for thirty two years. They have been taken out. The Ranian regime has been decapitated in many ways, and they've been funding all these proxy wars. It'll take a while for them to rebuild. But I don't think they've given up their commitment commitment towards terror, and nor do I think they want to join the civilized world. We'll see what the people of Iran around ultimately do. But you know, it's it seems to me that you know this. This, this is the moment of truth. This is their tipping point. It's either now or never.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now or never. This war has been going on for almost two years. There's several dozen living hostages who've been living in hell, in absolute hell on earth for the past two years, and the clock is ticking. If Hamas is prepared to move forward on this, they're going to have to put their cards on the table now. That means release all the hostages, not some of them, And it means release them all now, not at some unspecified point in the future. So you know, with Hamas, the question is always are they prepared to do the right thing? And you should never put your money on yes when you're dealing with Hamas. But is there going to be enough pressure from Qatar, from Egypt, from others in the Muslim world and Arab world to squeeze Hamas, to threaten them to withdraw protection, to withdraw patronage. Is there the will in the Arab world to force Hamas to sign on the dotted line?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I guess time will tell, but it seems like three or four days is not a long period of time, and in three or four days that will be the equivalent of Day fifty one. Remember the President gave Iran fifty days. On Day fifty one, the Israeli struck, and they struck hard, and they took out, you know, so much infrastructure, military infrastructure, and missile defense systems of the Iranians that it really prepared the way for President Trump to act and take out the nuclear sites.
Speaker 5: That's right. The President has shown patients, he showed patients with Iran, He's shown some patients with Hamas. Give them some time to make good decision. That's good for the Palestinian people, and that's good for security in the region. But eventually his patience runs out, and the Iranians found that out the hard way, and when Day fifty one rolled around, there were consequences. And I have to believe the President is in a similar position now. He's spent the past nine months orchestrating diplomacy, trying to get a piece deal that would be acceptable to all parties. This sounds like his final in best office offer. And he said you heard it yourself, Sean yesterday. If the Hamas guys say no, all bets are off the back Israel to the help finish the job. Kinetically, big break.
Speaker 3: We'll come back. We'll continue more with Ambassador Nathan Sales. What will Hamas do? They have four days to get it done? Will they buy into a deal supported by Arab nations, Israel America or will they choose terror and death? Anyway? More on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one Sean As we continue right on final moments with Abassador Nathan Sales, We'll see what Hamas does. They have four days to make a decision if they're going to buy into this piece deal offered by President Trump, Prime Minister Nets and Yaho by a number of Arab nations. They have four days to do so or Israel will finish the job the hard way is as the Prime Minister said, and they will really have no choice otherwise how many more tens of thousands of rockets will be fired into Israel?
Speaker 1: What do you make of the.
Speaker 3: Rising anti Semitism? We see it in the halls of Congress, we see it on college campuses, we see it worldwide, we see it in the punditry class now. And to me, it's a lot of it is based on a lot of ignorance. That's why I always bring up the analogy. Israel is a very small country with a very small population. When they lost twelve hundred people on October seventh, that would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans. I'm not sure what part of murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, bed and forty thousand Americans dead in the day some of these people don't understand any thoughts on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sean, I think it's a stain on our country. This ancient hatred that we thought had been buried decades ago is coming back. And what's particularly harmful, is particularly frightening to me, is seeing these toxic ideas embraced at our top universities, our most credentialed, our most intelligent professors and students, flirting with this ancient hatred and sometimes doing a heck of a lot more than flirting. You know, America was founded on the principle of religious freedom, and no less a figure than George Washington himself wrote a letter to the Hebrew Congregation of the time and said, this is a place where every man shall be at peace, to believe what he wants to believe, and sit in the shade of his fig tree and that image of peaceful coexistence and of religious freedom and religious pluralism is at the heart of what America is. Anti Semitism is a crime against that vision of America as a place where all people of all faith or no faith can live in harmony with each other. And for university professors, for highly credentialed Ivy League members who've been given every benefit that society has to offer, for them to embrace this toxic ideology of anti Semitism is the most Unamerican thing one can think of.
Speaker 3: Oh, we appreciate your voice. We appreciate you being with us. We appreciate your time. Ambassador Nathan Sales, thank you so much for being with us.
Speaker 1: Thanks An, by the way, as you.
Speaker 3: Look as we head into this government shutdown, Look, I'm gonna stay consistent because Democrats want to blame Republicans when Democrats are in power and have control and they don't want the Republicans to be part of the process. And then they want to blame Republicans for trying to get concession from Democrats that have all the levers of power, and then they talk about the evils of government shutdowns it's a joke. And then you go back. Let's take a listen. You know, one of the funnier things is Democrats did demand immediately that they want to they want to add back to the budget one point five trillid. Included in that was healthcare for illegals. For example, it happens in the sanctuary state of Gavenousom Mount in California, other benefits in other sanctuary cities and states around the country. But one of the main provisions, and I went into great specificity in detail both on radio and TV yesterday, is you know, Joe Biden basically instituted universal health care using COVID as the reason for basically allowing any single person to get on Medicaid even if you're able bodied and you're not doing any work, and they don't check your status in terms of whether you're legal or illegal. But if you go back a number of years ago, people like Chucky Schumer, oh no, they sound like Donald Trump when it comes to benefits of any kind for illegals.
Speaker 11: Listen, this is an anti fraud amendment. All over where we go, people say, well, why can't you stop illegal immigrants or others from coming here? And the number one answer we give our constituencies. When they come here, they can get jobs, get benefits against.
Speaker 1: The law because of fraud.
Speaker 11: And here the gentleman from Florida has put together the most effective anti fraud measure we can find without it changing the actions of the government one bit, and we find all this opposition, Ladies and gentlemen of this chamber. What I worry about is that this bill, which started out with good intentions, whether you agree with it or disagree with it, is going to end up being the same kind of thing that the public gets angry with us on.
Speaker 1: We say we're doing something, and we.
Speaker 11: Do nothing because every time someone makes a rational and small proposal to get something done, people say, well what about this hypothetical, that hypothetical, etc.
Speaker 1: I urge support of this amendment.
Speaker 11: If you believe you want to stop fraud in immigration, you have no choice but to support this amendment.
Speaker 3: Not a peep out of Chucky, not a peep out of Hikeem jefferis not a peep out of any Democrat. As wide open borders was institutionalized under Biden, Harris Mayorkis and among them known terrorists and known murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, other violent criminals, drug dealers, and we've seen the impact on society. Democrats, they have been fighting for the rights of quote illegals, you know, condemning Ice, condemning Donald Trump for enforcing the laws of the land. And you know, then Chuck Schumer said, oh, no, we don't We don't want that at all. We don't want Republicans are lying about Democrats wanting to shut down the government to give these benefits to illegals. Well, you want to bring back and keep imperpetuity changes that were made during COVID to provide benefits to people that are not eligible for Medicaid. And Donald Trump is trying to stop us from stealing from future generations. And they want one point five trillion in new spending and Trump's never going to go along with it, not going to happen, So the government will shut down until they they've had enough.
Speaker 11: Too many Republicans are lying through their teeth. They say, oh, the Democrats want undocumented immigrants to get health care, to get the federal dollars of health care. That is utter bold and they know it.
Speaker 7: The law.
Speaker 1: The law prohibits.
Speaker 11: Undocumented immigrants from getting payments from Medicare, Medicaid or the ACA. There's no money, not a penny of federal dollars that are going there. So why do they bring this up Because they're afraid to talk about the real issue, which is healthcare for American citizens. A standard Republican mo is to make something else up because the American people are on our side.
Speaker 1: No they're not, No, they're not.
Speaker 3: All the Republicans did in the One Big Beautiful Bill is take away the COVID provisions that were supposed to be temporary that would bankrupt this country's Look, we already have Medicaid, Medicare, so security all headed towards insolvency as it is. All right, let's get to our phones, rounding Colorado. Ron, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, Sean, thanks for taking my call, and thank thank you for everything you do.
Speaker 5: You've been awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I got thinking about this shutdown, and I think I found a way around it. I think that what we ought to do is President Trump should give Chucky the money he wants for medicaid for the illegals one caveat though they have to register at the local ICE office. I think that would work perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then we could send them home for entering our country illegally and not respecting our laws, boarder and sovereignty. Is that what you're suggesting?
Speaker 5: Exactly? A free one way trip anywhere.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea. You're a genius. Well, why don't you run for office? We need more people like you.
Speaker 6: I figured i'd better tell you because you probably talked to the presidents a little more frequently than I do.
Speaker 3: Uh, that is neither confirmed nor denied. People make all sorts of assumptions anyway, Ron, thank you for the call, my friend, God bless you. You should have your own show. Logan in Arkansas? What's up, Logan?
Speaker 5: How are you? Hey, Sean?
Speaker 12: Yes, let me step away on the job site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of job side?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I do heating their residential heating their.
Speaker 3: You know there's an article. How you sound young? How old are you?
Speaker 12: Got twenty one?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're twenty. Well, thank you for saying sir, yes sir, no, sir, yes.
Speaker 1: Ma'am no, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of old school. I like that you could just call me Sean though you have my permission. But I'm going to tell you something. There was an article written about the next generation of millionaires. You know what it's going to be people like you, you know who. Artificial intelligence won't be able to replace people like you. And I just urge you, you know, really master your craft, build out your own company at the right point, and you'll do very well for yourself and your family, you know, by working hard and pursuing the American dream. And uh, it'll be It'll be right at your fingertips.
Speaker 12: Yes, sir Sean, I couldn't agree with you more. That's what my dad preached me all these years. I've been doing this going on four years now, fresh out.
Speaker 3: Of high school and awesome, you know, cold for you. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And so basically my point was, especially going more towards college education isn't Over the recent years, especially my generation, what I've seen is the blur between education and the indoctrination, and it seems to really have led astray from you know, basic traditional values of just teaching young minds and developing them into being good people and having a good future for themselves.
Speaker 3: And listen, you know everyone's been thought that, you know, you got to go to college. You get a four year degree, and I'm not gonna lie as somebody that didn't finish college. And then I found my passion, which was radio, and that led to tea, that led to a whole life. I'd never envisioned for myself to be very honest in a very undeserved life in many ways, however, but I thought it was important and I insisted that my kids go to college. And you know, it was funny because by the time my son was a junior or senior in college, he started at a business and it calls me one day and I'm like what and he and the business has been successful ever since. And I love the fact that, you know, he's got that entrepreneurial spirit and he works hard, and you know, he keeps his head down and uh, you know it's uh, it's been very good for him to be independent.
Speaker 12: Like that, right and that, and that's great. It's the main thing I worry about is more left leaning colleges and a more political aspect of you know, young minds like cars, we don't fully have critical thinking down. It's not something where we're not quite there. Well, we're going to question everything. List of course, you got strong minds, you have the you know, the idea of of what and why I wear. And it seems like a lot of these especially anyone that's in a higher position to para professor or anything like that, they want to shove something down, you throw an ideology you don't understand, and you didn't seem like some people have the mindset to question why they are being told these things or why they're being told to believe these things.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's why it made Charlie Kirk so effective. I mean, how many how many kids on a college campus hear a message of Hey, maybe you shouldn't be a part of hookup culture. Maybe you shouldn't be the kid, you know, drinking so much of puken in the bushes. Maybe you should consider going to church. Maybe if you date, date with a purpose and and and not be looking to use people. Maybe if you get in a relationship, you should serve your partner, uh and serve each other. And you know you're not Bam bam or Fred Flintstone, I'm the man, I'm the head of the household. Crap. You know, if you're the head of the household, that means, you know, be the head of the household, lead and be the most generous and the kindest, and be a gentleman. Gentle he word a gentleman, yes.
Speaker 12: Sir, And hopefully that's the generation that will soon be coming back. I know Charlie brought a lot of hit, a lot of lot bulls in young minds like ours, so hopefully that generation will be back.
Speaker 1: On the up and up.
Speaker 3: Look you're twenty one years old and you have more wisdom than in ninety nine point nine percent of twenty one year olds. So my advice to you, unsolicited as it is, is keep doing what you're doing. Call me back in ten years and tell me you know how successful you are. Here's what I will predict. You will owe a beautiful house and a nice, safe neighborhood. You'll drive a nice car. You'll have a company that you're growing by leaps and bounds, and you're you're going to be able to take family vacations, go out to dinner whenever you feel like it, saving for retirement, and you're going to have a good life. And I'm going to say, well done, sir, and you're going to be a good doubt on top of it, I could tell right right, Logan.
Speaker 12: I hope, So thank you so thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Pick the right woman, make sure she shares your values. There's my advice, my last bit of Advicelyn, I have no right to give advice on relationships at all.
Speaker 4: Listen, you had Hannah date, man, you are the almighty.
Speaker 3: How many people got married from Hannah date?
Speaker 4: Too many? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Too many?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, listen, I'm happy for anybody.
Speaker 3: I think I want to bring it back.
Speaker 4: I whoa absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get to You don't get to tell me it's I do.
Speaker 4: Actually, that is actually defined in my job title executive producer, produce executively. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think we're going to bring back handadate no, with all the legal caveats that our lawyers will lay out for us. And like, okay, you can say, know all you want is meaningless to me, So stop repeating yourself.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Repetition is the key to penetration of the mental status of me getting into your brain.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, okay. Finding people with like minded values is hard for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so set it up, let them meet each other and move on. We don't need to do anything else.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, oh.
Speaker 4: You're not. You're gonna get all involved, You're gonna want to be there. You put them on the air. Trust me, I've been down this road with you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: All we're gonna do is set up you know, region by region around the country.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And you just put in you know, critical information, you answer a few questions, you sign off on a waiver. This way, I don't have to deal with the the aftermath if it's a psycho. We warn people to be careful and then hopefully people will meet the person of their dreams.
Speaker 1: That show and you were.
Speaker 4: Asking people after two weeks, you guys get married, how's it going. I'm like, bro, take it easy.
Speaker 3: That's just me being entertaining, entertaining myself anyway. Eight hundred nine four one Seawn. We are bringing it back, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred nine four eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, quick break right back. We'll continue