Speaker 1: Well we have come in one way against.
Speaker 2: As saying you a conscious cell will.
Speaker 1: Be higher high and if you want a little banging again, I come along Harry.
Speaker 3: Seeing he's not president yet, I mean, are you visiting another Hitler?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying? That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: As a country, it's very difficult for people to believe.
Speaker 5: That racism and misogyny they're just alive.
Speaker 1: And well, what a.
Speaker 6: Shocker that the people who see everything through the lens of race and sex see their election loss as a result of racism and sexism.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Coming to your city, going the way, are against all and saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 7: Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 8: Going up next our final news round up and information overload, Our.
Speaker 7: Right News round Up, information overload, our toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program now, Usually when there is a transition and you have an outgoing president that knows that an incoming president has a very different plan on something as significant as a national security issue. Uh that president doesn't make a bold, insane move like Joe Biden made this week. And we are seeing this unfold when it comes to Ukraine. It seems like they want to trap Donald Trump before he ever gets into office into having a never ending war in Europe and one that could certainly spread far and wide if we're not careful. And what Joe Biden and the Biden administration decided to do is to allow Ukraine to strike Russian territory with US provided missiles, and it could change the course of this war dramatically. And the problem is is now Vladimir Putin is responding and threatening to use nuclear weapons of Ukraine fires American missiles into Russia. Now, unfortunately, what this has evolved into is a proxy war between the US and Russia, and we're the ones providing the weaponry. While simultaneously we're learning from Prime Minister net and Yahoo that Wink and Tony Blincoln and Kamala Harris and Joe Biden have been withholding aid and weaponry from Israel that was attacked the worst terror attack in their history, and they're fighting a forefront war. They have ballistic missiles being fired out of Iran, have the hoodie rebels that have been firing missiles at a Yemen. They've got Islamic Jihad and his Bullah in the north out of Lebanon that have been attacking them, and of course Hamas in the south. And this is a real battle against radical Islamic terrorism, all of it funded by the number one state sponsor or terror. Okay, so they won't take a stand, they don't have the moral clarity. And I don't know what part of murder and kidnapping and rape and torture and beheadings that Harris and Biden don't seem to understand, as they cater to the radical pro Hamas wing of their party. But it is what it is. So anyway, the Biden administration, the very Biden administration that at the very beginning of this conflict, you know, Joe Biden was talking, well is it a minor incursion or is it a big incursion? The same Joe Biden that told Poland they could not give Ukraine twenty eight MiGs that they wanted to provide Ukraine for their defense at the beginning and onset of this conflict. The same Joe Biden that has put handcuffs on the Ukrainians and forced them to use money a certain way, telling them what weapons they can use and can't use. So now here we have a new incoming president and now they're willing to escalate this to the point where Vladimir Putin is threatening nuclear weapons. Listen to this report from ABC News.
Speaker 8: Vladimir Putin has a new warning for the United States after President Biden authorized Ukraine to use long range missiles supplied by the US to strike inside Russia. Chief one corresponding Ian panel starts us off from Ukraine.
Speaker 6: Good morning Ian, Yeah, Good morning George. Nuclear saber rattling from the Kremlin this morning, with Vladimir Putin appearing to threaten to use nuclear weapons if Ukraine fires American made missiles into Russia. The Kremlin's saying the doctrine was updated in response to what it calls the new situation. The new Russian policy essentially authorizes the use of nuclear weapons in response to what it calls quotes critical threats of aggression using conventional weapons. Now, remember President Biden lifting restrictions on the attack on ballistic missiles, which are of course conventional weapons, essentially allowing them to be fined into Russia. Putin has made nuclear threats before that have proved to be hollow. The senior Ukrainian military saw he's telling me this is blackmail, but also warning nuclear weapons are a Pandora's box that shouldn't be opened. This move likely aimed as much at Presidents elect Trump, who's promising to end the war when he takes office, but he'll make that all the harder.
Speaker 7: All right, pretty scary scenario. Anyway, Here to analyze how bad this is and how stupid this is, and how dangerous this is. Rebecca Kaffler is with US a strategic military intelligence analyst, author of Putin's Playbook, and she served as a senior official in the Defense Intelligence Agency and work with the CIA's National Clandestine Services and Horace Cooper's with US a commentator, co chair of the Black Leadership Network Project twenty one, author of put y'all Back and Change, How Biden's policies harm Blacks and it's been a best selling book. Welcome both of you, Rebecca. Let's start with you. How reckless and irresponsible and why the sudden change your heart? The guy that wouldn't allow Poland to give megs, the guy that said they couldn't use cluster Bob, the guy that didn't ordered Ukraine not to attack inside of Russia. Now all of a sudden is allowing them to use American missiles to fire deep inside of Plutin's Russia to escalate this war.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely deranged behavior, Sean. What Biden is doing is effectively putting US homeland into Putin's nuclear crosshairs. And he's doing it either deliberately or he's completely off his rocker. Because remember two years ago, he himself at a political fundraiser told his DNC donors that the reason why he was calibrating US actions, why he was trickling down weapon into Ukraine, is because the threat of nuclear armagainin from Puli was real and he was trying to avoid the potential of starting World War three. Well now it's exactly what he was doing, because Pudi just signed the update to Russia's nuclear doctrine which allows him. First of all, it lowers the nuclear threshold, right, so he can strike right now Ukraine with nuclear weapons, and he can put he can unleash non kinetic attacks, and he's already doing it in Europe and on the United States. That will include cyber strikes, state warfare, and other legal things with the intelligence community itself just won by them as recently as September.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: The Russian Defense ministry, he said earlier today that they defeated this initial attack, shortly before the Kremlin updated its nuclear weapons doctrine to allow for nuclear strikes in response to foreign ballistic missile attacks. That's a little scary, Rebecca. I'll give you the first danceer on that, then we'll get to our friend Horse.
Speaker 5: Sure. Absolutely, yes, five missiles were intercepted by Russia's aid defenses, which are actually very very robust. One got through the debris, fell on a military base, and thank goodness, there were no casualties according to Russia. But if the world casualties, that would have been a red line. So putting right now almost certainly is brainstorming scenarios, was its general staff and putting them into the program in software and the which exact scenario he would actually use those weapons. So now is the time to de escalate. It is exactly why he updated this doctrine because he wants to have the justification with the lower threshold to actually go ahead and use those in the countering to the to the Western analyst mindset to de escalate. So it's basically called escalate to de escalate strat and that's the strategy that President Trump revealed to the American people. And Trump actually had a counter to it during his first Trump because he authorized the US military to develop and deploy and nucleative to see launch Creuse missile. And when Biden came to office, he canceled the program. So he exposing America to all sorts of threats and starting Worldwide three, and he needs to stop.
Speaker 7: This is really a scary time. I know you have to run, Rebecca of another commitment, but we do really appreciate you being with us today. Thank you, my friend, Horace Cooper. Let's go to you. Let's get your initial reaction to this. I think they have created an extraordinarily extraordinarily dangerous scenario here, which opens up the possibility of a you know, are, a bigger war in Europe that could impact other countries. And that is a scary thought on their way out the door. There was no need to do this, especially with all the controls that Biden Harris had put on Zelensky in Ukraine the entire war, So.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this. This administration is the just less than you need administration. First, they did that with Americans. American households all over the country suffered and struggled because they had just less than they need. But they also have done this internationally. That's been true with Israel, and it's also true in Europe. This administration has brought us closer to the brink of war because at every step along the way, what they've done is just less than enough. Now that the elections are over and the American people have spoken, this ainistration should step aside and let mister Trump and his team with a much more reagan Esque strategy take place. Remember now, Renald Reagan was able to defeat the Soviet Union without going to war. What this administration is doing is inching us closer and closer and closer to a conflict. Their day is done, The Lame Duck is ready to be served. Please please stop going in their own direction.
Speaker 7: Why do you think they did this now? Knowing that Donald Trump is going to be taken office on January the twentieth, and his stated policy has been to put an end to this war and have a negotiated settlement, and the idea of mendlos wars. Why do you think they did this, Well, the plan is to trap.
Speaker 3: This administration into pursuing the very failed policies that haven't worked on the last four years. Let's not forget that one of the reasons that the Russian government has been acting out the way that they have on the global stage that Donald Trump was limited by the Russia Russia hoax in being able to carry out his robust international strategy about developing the type of relationship with Russia that would eliminate and end these kinds of threats. It is not true that everything the Russians say or do is good. In fact, most of what they say or do is the opposite of good. But it is true that there are some domestic concerns that they have about NATO, that they have about the encroachment within their territorial areas, and that well, NATO.
Speaker 7: Has always been a sticking point with them. And remember it was James Baker the famously said they would not be a part of NATO number one. And the other issue, I guess territorial issue which Donald Trump was successful in keeping at bay, has to do with the Donbas region, which happens to be a mineral rich region of Ukraine, which is why they should be paying America for all the weaponry that Biden and Harris provided them, some two hundred billion dollars worth. That's my thought. But the fact is is now Vladimir Putin clearly but it's seventy percent I understand of Russian nationals there is now going to want that region and annexe like he did CRIMEA.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where this looks like it's heading with the commitment that our present leader, mister Biden is making. The point here is that the answer is not this menialism that gets us to a point of no return. The point is that there always was a need for a far more robust approach, not just Eurocentric but globally. We need to be sending this signal also to the Chinese government with its territorial ambitions. What mister Biden has done is signaled if China were to invade Taiwan, we would take the same sort of incremental approach. What we need to be doing is recognizing the president is coming in and he is likely to take a chance at negotiations, take the opportunity to let negotiations lead an end we are spending billions of American taxpayer funds that are only leading us closer and closer to a cataclysmic result. That not the right answer, And after the American people have spoken so robustly, this administration needs to stand back.
Speaker 7: This is reckless and irresponsible. Should Donald Trump, in your view, speak out publicly and tells the Lensky to back off and to de escalate and tell the same thing to putin.
Speaker 3: I think actually what we should have are the European leaders that should stand up. We should have the UK Starmar, we should have the French government, the German government all say wait a second, whatever this conflict ends up spilling out, it's going to be on our borders. Hold on, mister Biden. It's not just that when you come for a summit and we take photos, we're not going to include you in it. But it's serious, like this particular threat, We're asking you to re calibrate. Absolutely the direction we're heading is the wrong one. This administration wants to be the incoming administration. Mister Trump wants to be able to sit down and negotiate an agreement that settles, resolves, and minimizes the likelihood that Russia engages in this type of predation going forward.
Speaker 7: All right, appreciate your time and brilliant as always, Horace Cooper, We appreciate you being with us. Pull free our numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy telephones here. Let's say, how to Mickey's in New Jersey? What's up Nikki in New Jersey? What's going on in Joys.
Speaker 9: I moved thankfully from New Jersey and lives in South Carolina. But what I wanted to let you know is who was listening to your show yesterday when you were speaking to mister Bhaar about the Daniel pennycase and the circumstances involving the legal factors. Since I was in the New Jersey State Police A ran the self defense unit for ten years, I'm now retired self defense expert and witness throughout the country in what I'm seeing is what is happening to mister Penny is that people, particularly in my experience in the Blue States, when you use self defense or the police use force, even on very good cases, they are being charged by the prosecute resolves criminally with manslaughter or murder or any charges they can bring against them, and then they are also making them defend themselves and go through the court process, which is very taxing and financing and emotionally, and I have not seen that in the Red States. I'm very active even with self defense cases on homeowners and civilians such as mister Penny.
Speaker 7: People have repeatedly testified that we're on that train in this case, in this courtroom, that their lives, they felt their life was in jeopardy. Based on the law in New York City, you have a right if you believe that, just if anybody believes that you have a right to defend yourself. What they are creating now is a scenario where the criminals have complete advantage. This guy on came into a subway car. He threatened everybody that he didn't care if they died, and he didn't care if he died, and he was beginning to get hostile towards people passengers that were on that subway train, and Daniel Penny felt compelled to keep these people safe. He was a good samaritan by every definition. Why this is even in court based on the law is one of the reasons I don't live in New York anymore because I don't feel safe, and I had a license to carry in New York. I surrendered that when I moved to Florida. And I will tell you that it is sad. Who is ever gonna want to come forward. Let's even assume that he gets a not guilty verdict in this case, which I hope, but they may if they find him guilty, he's face of nineteen years in jail. This kid and his entire life is going to be ruined. I mean, it's just a shame that, you know, who's trying to help other people and protect lives and this is what they do to the guy.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: That's why I tell people all the time about the USCCA, because if you're in a self defense situation, they have an army that will get behind you of attorneys and others that are going to fight the battle for you. And that's I've been a proud member of the U s c CA for this reason for nine years. I mean, there's so many instances we saw this member. There was the bodega guy, you know, that defended his life, and they wanted to put this guy. What was his name out, but they wanted to put that guy in jail. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 9: That is correct, and you're seeing that more and more, and you're when you were charged with these crimes. I tell people you need, you need a good attorney, and you need you're going to need a self defense expert because again, I hate to say it this way, but the Blue States are the ones that are charging the civilians, the homeowners, and the police repeatedly, even when the laws on their side, because they have to take in all the totality of the circumstances as many factors. But it's very difficult what they're going through and it's very difficult to defend because it's it's so it's an interpretation and you don't know what is going to happen in front of a jury or judge anymore.
Speaker 7: You really don't. I mean, everyone pray for this guy. I think all his intentions were pure. It's obvious that there was a real threat on that subway trading, and he acted and I don't think anyone is ever going to want to act again anyway. We appreciate you being one of us, Mickey, Thanks for what you do to people safe. We appreciate it. Sandy is in Indiana next on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, Sandy, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: How you doing? You're one hard dude to get a hold of. You know that.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry about that. I'm available. I'm here every day.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I got five guys in my life. Okay, first one is God, my husband, my son, my son in law. It's like a real son, and you and you're man.
Speaker 7: I'll take fifth place with that order. I think I'm very lucky to be included in the list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're on the bottom, but you're there.
Speaker 7: But anyway, we're on the bottom, Hannity, where you belong, But you're there. Listen, I'm happy to be on your list. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're welcome. But anyway, it's just a couple of things I just wanted to make a comment about.
Speaker 7: I ask a question, why does your son in law? Why is he ranked ahead of me? I'm just wondering.
Speaker 4: Well, let me see. Well, for one thing, he invited me to his wedding.
Speaker 7: Oh is that so an invitation by me to you would would maybe put me in fourth place.
Speaker 4: I need the invitation.
Speaker 7: You might have to fix that anyway. I didn't mean it interrupt what's on your mind.
Speaker 4: That's fine, that's fine anyway. Every now and then I think about Riley Gaines, how she is fighting, you know, for these girls, you know, and they're sports and all that, and I thought, these transgenders, why don't they get their own team going and compete against each other? But I figured, you know, they ain't gotten this thing.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a great idea, you mean, in other words, let let trans athletes compete against trans athletes. I actually suggested that in the past as well. If you know, we have title mind for women, if they want to make title ten for trans athletes, let them, let them have at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then when you think about it, how many of these girls that trans to wanting to be a guy. You don't see them trying to compete in men's.
Speaker 7: Sports, you see, But they would claim we are discriminating against them because they identify as even though they were born, say, a biological male, and they want to play in women's sports. Caitlin Jenner said it best in an interview that we had together. I don't really care what one's testosterone levels are when they're twenty and they're competing. What were those levels like during puberty. I mean that to me is a tipping point. But with that said, then we get into the issue of okay, gender affirming quote care and treatment life altering can't go backwards, at least not with modern medicine. And do we really want miners making life altering decisions at such young ages when they might it might turn out that they regret it, and then of course they want to be able to allow treatment life that the likes of Tim Walls and out in California Gavenussom without parental consent. Is they want to declare that. I guess the state has more power and knows better than the parents do.
Speaker 4: I mean, it only takes common sense if a man can overpower a woman and want a raper, So don't that register with them? They're going to overpower them in these sports events that they want to get into. You know, with these.
Speaker 7: Girls, it's it's not wrong to say or state the obvious that generally speaking, there are exceptions. I mean, there are there are some some women fighters UFC fighters, for example, that they would kick my behind so bad, you know it would probably could do it under a minute because they're they're that strong and better trained, et cetera. But generally speaking, men are physically stronger than women. It doesn't mean men are better than women. I mean I would argue that that there are things that women, for example, generally there are exceptions offer children that men don't offer children. And I'm not just talking about breastfeeding or something like that. I'm talking about, you know, emotional support of a mother is just something that generally speaking, and there are exceptions. I say it all the time. It just is they just have a natural nurturing capability. I mean, say, if you even get into these discussions, I mean, it makes people's heads turn around and they projectile, vomit, green puke. I mean, it's just they can't handle a discussion about it well.
Speaker 4: And you know, and just to think, you know, they when they take God out of everything, that's when everything starts falling apart.
Speaker 7: It's falling apart. We've kick got out of the schools, we've kick got out of a lot of our life. And I think, you know, it was a great song by John Rich. I don't know if you ever heard it. Earth to God. You gotta want watch the video. Come in God, you know, because the world has gone half mad As a matter of fact, I'll even go on to play a little bit for you. Yep, you want all right? Listen, Earth God, come in, God.
Speaker 2: I know you're there here in our prayers, wherever you are.
Speaker 1: We need you now to send your love down take away the pain in your holy name. We guess this now. We need you. We need you all to him.
Speaker 2: The world you made and save it now and no dark is down with your.
Speaker 1: Amazon brace Earth to God. We're holding, but not the long.
Speaker 2: Can you pull the song coast to the Holy Ghost and keep us strong?
Speaker 1: We need your lack. We need you to heal you same as now the dark is now with you.
Speaker 2: Homis to God To God.
Speaker 7: By the way, isn't that a isn't that a great song? What do you think, Sandy?
Speaker 4: Oh it's beautiful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait, you see the video. Look up the video when you go online next time. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what's the name of it again?
Speaker 7: Earth the God Gone rich okay?
Speaker 4: John? Oh okay, okay, all right, that's the name. But anyway, you know, did change things. I was thinking also, you've heard of these little bounty houses that the kids like to play in.
Speaker 7: Oh? Like those? Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with that.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we kind of got one there. It's called the Bounty White Houses with the Liars in it.
Speaker 7: Well, an awful lot of lies were told to the country and the lead up to this election. It was it was almost sung in unison on legacy media and they've been singing from the same hymnal lying about Donald Trump. And it ended with a crescendo of Nazi, fascist, racist em We're all garbage. And it did work. And as a result, I think we can we can accurately conclude that legacy media is dead. I declare that at the end officially of this election season, as I've predicted in two thousand and seven and eight, the journalism is dead too. They all claim to be journalists. They're not journalists. They're leftist, radical, extreme talk show host and they're not honest about who they are. Anyway, Sandy, appreciate you. Glad you're out there. Check in with us any time, Okay, Earth to God by John Rich. We'll even put a link on Hannity dot com. How's that. We'll make it easy for everybody, and I'll put it up on my social media accounts as well. A link to the video you're gonna love it all right. That's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, say you DVR nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, their first interviews since being appointed by Donald Trump. Will check in with Steven Miller and Caroline Levitt. You don't want to miss that. Lindsey Graham us back from the Middle East. We'll check in with him. We'll get to the latest as it relates to Judge Mershon and the Manhattan da Alvin Bragg and the idea that they want to keep this case over to open till after his president is insane. Greg Jarrett, Alan Durschowitz will check in with them, Greg Abbott, the latest on the border, and all the news that you will never get from the state rum legacy media mob, which by every definition is now dead. All happening nine Eastern tonight, Say DVR Hannity on Fox Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.