Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Can you believe We're this deep into the NFL season? We gotta make every second count. With DraftKings Sportsbook, you can make the most out of every game day. Bet on your favorite teams for a shot at winning big bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting five on any matchup. Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 3: Download the app now use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting just five books on the NFL. Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with code Shannon.
Speaker 4: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem game called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Foothill Casino and Resort in Kansas must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you again for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports own Shannon Sharp, the guy that's just dropped down and gave you fifteen push up right quick in the Jets jersey is your favorite number eighty five Bengals Ring of Famer, one of the great route runners up.
Speaker 1: The greatest, the great of Shango Johnson and the guy in the box to the top left that that's my dog Me and the dude go.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that. I don't want to do this. Do it.
Speaker 1: You ain't telling me you're gonna wear everybody glasses. Hey, I don't want to do it now. When he was during the season, I didn't bother. But once the season been over, I've been on the phone. We've been talking every day.
Speaker 2: That's my dog, you knowing coach Frime, the greatest cornerback of all time, one of the top five defenders in NFL history.
Speaker 1: On top top five, Top five, How you'n over about five? Ain't gonna put me in the top five. Last thing they heard was five.
Speaker 4: You can't do that?
Speaker 1: You jump you jumping l T and put on your I was gonna be scaring the l.
Speaker 4: T l T.
Speaker 3: You remember the last time when where we're from?
Speaker 4: Where we're from?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Hey, you remember the last we was at the Hall of Fame and I got o ltre Ricky Jack. We started joning back backstage, but we'll say that for a little later the show. Thank you for allowing us to be four hundred and sixty seven thousand subscribers. We greatly appreciate that. Make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you click that subscribe button. We've also pet and shaved by Laporte at the top of the chat. The holiday is a right around the corner. Make sure you go out and get yourself a bottle or for someone that you love.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: We're gonna jump right into it. The Ravens beat the Jags twenty three seven. The Ravens improved to eleven and four to four clinch a playoff birth. The Baltimore Ravens have won eleven games this season, for the first time since twenty twenty and for the third time in the last five years. Lamar fourteen or twenty four one s one touchdown, one pick. Trevor Lawrence was twenty five and forty three two sixty four one touchdown, too fumble. Time you watch this game, what did you like about the Ravens. I loved them defensively. I love them defensively. They they kept pressure on. They got so many playmakers up front.
Speaker 1: Linebackers run from sideline to the sideline, reminding you about sugar. You should run from the sideline the sideline, right Sugar. They don't make a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Defensively, they just don't make a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 1: And when you have an offense, you know, live by Lamar and they control the fuck man.
Speaker 4: They keep possession.
Speaker 1: That's tough to beat them, It really is, because he is so capable of doing anything, making a throw, making a run, extending the drive to get it first down.
Speaker 3: I love what the Baltimore Ravens are doing right now.
Speaker 1: It's not spectacular, but I love how they do what they do, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: And you watch it and you saw Lamar ran around for about three or four seconds, maybe even five seconds, throw the pass down the field lively, jumps up and catch it, and the defensive guy you're sitting down and he looks up at Lamar like, damn, you did that again.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I mean he's.
Speaker 2: Looking at the sidelines, looking at the team like, bro, I mean, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: There's nothing you're gonna Lamar's special, Lamar's dynamic. He What I like about Lamar and what he's done is he's proved the doubt is wrong. Where everyone has said he is a running back, he's a run first quarterback. But this season he's done something that we haven't seen him do consistently throughout the entirety of a season. He showed that he can be a pocket passer. First make he can process, make the reason he needs to make, and make all the throws, whether it's short, intermediate or deep balls. And the players that he has are making the plays for him. As you saw the night, And the funny thing about it is I could just sense the frustration in the defender's faces yeah, you got Lamar, you got him tackle, you got him going down to the ground, and he's still getting the ball off and making the passes and completing them. And obviously them being number one in the AFC North rightfully so based on their play the entire season.
Speaker 2: When you look at when you look at Lamar, he should have been dispelled that coach along, because when you win the MVP, you throw thirty six touches down, you throw six picks, and you are unanimous. There's only been two unanimous MVPs since they started, since they starting voting for MVPs is he and Tom Brady. So you're a unanimous MVP. You're no longer a running back back and throw. You're a quarterback back and run when necessary. When you look at when you look at this team and the way they're constructed, great special teams, Lamar Jackson is Lamar Jackson. They can run the football. We know they get off the bus. They're gonna run the football.
Speaker 3: We know that. Everybody knows that. And their defense you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Sideline, the sideline with the linebackers, a defensive line that doesn't have big names, but they can get relentless pressure in the corners. You still have Marlon Humphrey back there, even though you're free safety.
Speaker 3: Hamilton didn't play. We know he's a playmaker of free safety.
Speaker 2: What do you like most about this Ravens team and how far do you think they can go into AFC?
Speaker 3: I like them, but I don't love them.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason I don't love them is because they do everything good, but I don't see what they do great? Right, And when you get to the playoffs and you get down to it, you gotta have a team that can stop the run and can run the ball.
Speaker 3: They could do both, but.
Speaker 1: Then it comes down to Lamar and that's why he gets criticized. If he don't have one of those Lamar Jackson games, we get critical because he has to put the whole entire offense and teams.
Speaker 3: Back his back back.
Speaker 1: That's why he receives the criticism, and it's not warranted because he plays fantastic even when this is the only MVP that we How you have an MVP holding out for money where they do that at like what makes sense? But that's the thing with him. If he doesn't play great, we put it all on him, not the rest of his teammates. Right, Oh, Joe, what you're thinking? What do you see? What do you like?
Speaker 4: What do you dis like? Listen? I like what Prime said. The Ravens do everything good. They do everything great on defense on the defensive side of the ball. But once we get to the playoffs, you think about some of the team that they're gonna have to see, some of the AFC offenses that can put up points, which took about twenty eight thirty thirty some points a game. Will the Ravens be able to match that? Even though their defense is good? What happens if you get into a shootout? What if it's a day where it's like the Cowboys, we have off day defensively and you have to rely on the offense to be able to score points where you're going against the goddamn Buffalo Bills, or you're going against people like the Chiefs you have or the Dolphins for that matter. So will you be able to have a shootout with a team like that? So, Lamar Jackson, not only Lamar has to be on, So does that receiving corps in Bateman, in Odell and Brothers A Flowers. All the boys got to be on, including tight ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with both of you have to say.
Speaker 2: The thing is that when you are more a run dominant team, the problem that you run into, especially in the playoff time. And guys, you know this. If you fall behind, how can do that? Is your offense for coming from behind? We know if you get the lead, you can take the air out of the ball and you can keep a Patrick Mahomes off the field, keep it to an off the field. You can keep a Josh Allen off the field. But if you fall behind ten or fourteen points, if they force you.
Speaker 1: Problem, if you fall behind, if they fall behind, everybody drops eight or they drop seven. Man, you rush for and you make him hit the hole. You you drop.
Speaker 4: Into his zone. You don't play man.
Speaker 1: You just drop into his zone and make him to have the pinpoint that pass. And that's when there's a problem. Although he can throw, I don't know why they say he can't throw it. He's not accurate because he can. But you know this is one thing is a question to me, man that that rubbed me the wrong way.
Speaker 3: And Chad, maybe you can help me with this one.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you know I love Lamar and I think he's been criticized unfairly and known justified me. So when is your homie that you grew up with, like when he opts to go to another team? Man, that that that right there, it made me say, what what's up with that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know what was up with that?
Speaker 1: When your boy ops to go you know, Arizona.
Speaker 4: About Hollywood, I can tell you. I can tell you what that is, but tell me, well, obviously, because Hollywood wanted to be more in a pass first type offense. You know, you think about the Ravens. The Ravens are a run dominated oriented offense. It's the way it has always been that way. And I think the dynamic is what forced Hollywood to want to go somewhere where he thought he would get the ball and get get the opportunity.
Speaker 1: That's conflicting how that makes other receivers around the league feel about Lamar And I love the bar and I think he's that guy. But when you see that, that makes someone say, why would I go there? I'm not getting no numbers, I'm not gonna be I'm not going no Pro Bowl, I'm not going to be all Pro.
Speaker 3: And it makes it just makes.
Speaker 1: You think it's unjustified. That's why I'm hoping. I think they changed their thought process and they went in the draft and say, you know what, we're not gonna get around the free agency, right, we got a draft. No, no, no, no, no, no no. Because guys want to catch time.
Speaker 2: You played fourteen years, I played fourteen years, oh till you played over decades as a wide receiver block in this fight. Hey, I want my running back to get long runs. But I'm I'm a receiver. I'm here to catch the ball. But it but it goes to show me. Now, I thought you wanted to win because you know, the Ravens was winning when Hollywood was there. Now he ain't come close to getting them. I mean he went to I think they went to the playoffs what two years ago? I think the long and win nowadays, and they want to get paid to that. That's the news.
Speaker 3: I want to win to get my number of time.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if it's that way. When didn't get the numbers. I think he's getting the numbers.
Speaker 4: Didn win.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know. Yeah, it's a new playout there right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what guys tell if you you're with me on business, Lamar Jackson so much is on his plate that if he's off slightly, they're gonna lose. Rock Party can be off slightly, but because he has a seed back, he has a debo, he has a kendle, he has an eye UK, they can overcome it. You look at Josh Allen, okay, he I mean he. I think he and Lamar Burdon shoulders a lot more burden than say a Rock Party or Dak Prescott because I think the biggest thing we're gonna talk about the Cowboys is their inability to run the football. And they miss Zeke a lot more than they thought they would. But I think when I look at Lamar and I look at their team, everything is contingent on him. If he's off slightly, they're not winning.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: But you gotta understand, man, much as given much as your quiet, okay, we can't hand you a bag and everything everything you need better be in the bag.
Speaker 4: That's just you need that.
Speaker 3: That's just how it is, right, and.
Speaker 1: That's what we expect from all these handsomely paid quarterbacks because they've heard it my home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to produce you, you know.
Speaker 4: I think the thing I think I think the thing right before we get off topic, on Lamar. The thing with Lamar is he's so special. He's so special that there's certain things and certain dynamics that happen within a game that he can overcome, that he can overcome if he's not playing perfect. All he's going to need is for Zay Flowers, Odell and Rashad Babman to play consistent, decent football for four quarters.
Speaker 2: The difference is like the quarterback not playing. Because here's the thing the forty nine that they can run the football. If Brock Purty is having an off day, Christian McCaffrey can run you out.
Speaker 4: Of the building. He still can go get He still can go get.
Speaker 2: You one twenty five, one point thirty and get you two.
Speaker 3: Or three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: And because they're not incumbent on them throwing the ball down the field.
Speaker 3: Now perty can throw the ball down the field.
Speaker 2: But look how many swing fans did you give the Christian McCaffrey or Texas route he give McCaffrey and he all of a sudden he's getting ten yards.
Speaker 1: Or dee Bo, please don't forget Debo. Oh bet, dee Bo's a running what's the boss? And Deebo hands d Boy is as good a receiving then.
Speaker 4: They have an all pro tight end, like let's get all these forget.
Speaker 2: Then you know you got that. You got the whole left side locked down with Big Trent. He locked it all down. Oh yeah, but I just said I won't I hold Lamar because the people that they were shouting you so hard on him.
Speaker 1: Bro, he's an m v P. We're supposed to be hard on m v P. Question, there's only three, there's only three guard on him. You have expectations, you have You're not hard. You have a high expectations, and that's what that is.
Speaker 2: Do you realize there's only three current players in the NFL that are m v P, Lamar, Patrick Mahomes and and and and and uh.
Speaker 4: No, Rogers the three right right, right right?
Speaker 2: So the X shouldn't the expect expectations be there for unanimous m VP to be consistent? And look, we're not expecting you to throw for three hundred and four tests downs every game, but there has to be a level of expectations given what you are already accomplished. We can't say what with Shannon. He's still young. Bro, He's an MVP, a unanimous MVP. He's been an All Pro. He was selected by his by his peers as the best player in the league one year. So we can't regrets because things don't go his way. You got to hold his people. Know that's not my arm. That's not your Mike. That's not my arm, my hand, that was me. Okay, we go move a long. We're gonna go to the Cowboys. The Bills dominate the Cowboys thirty one to ten. The Cowboys are now three and four on the road, seven to no. At home, they score a little less than twenty two points on the road, score almost forty points at home. People are upset for McCarthy leaving your starters in.
Speaker 3: I asked that very question.
Speaker 2: I asked because heading into the I think Dak had like fifty sixty yards with a little bit with a little bit of like thirteen minutes left in the fourth quarter, and you know he got his touch down. YadA, YadA, YadA. But when you watch, when you watch the Cowboys, what do you not like about them?
Speaker 4: Times? I love them.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say it's one particular thing I don't like about them. I love them. I just want them to continue to be consistent. Don't fool me. Man, don't tease. We don't like to be fool. We don't like to be teased. Don't take me all the way to the altar and then you're gonna dip on me. Don't, don't, don't, don't don't do that. Don't don't get me feeling that you're gonna do something you don't want to do that, right, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't don't get me in there. Don't don't you get me there?
Speaker 1: Like that, all right, And oftentimes the Cowboys have the propensity to do that.
Speaker 3: And I'm just hoping this was just one of those games.
Speaker 1: We've all had in our careers, have had just one of those games where it just won right offensively, defensively, it's just didn't work cause you just got your buck kicked. Let's flush it, let's move on, let's go. Don't talk about it. This, don't even mean about it. I don't eve want to watch film. Let's go on to the next game. That's one of those games.
Speaker 2: Right when you look at this game, though, you see the weather is what it is. The bill says we're gonna run the football, and we don't believe you can stop us. Because there's something to be said about a team that runs the football, it becomes personal. And when you run the football, oh Joe in time, we talk about this all the time. You're moving a man against his wheel. He got his hand in the dirt. You've got your hand in the dirt. And he says, I'm not going anywhere. And that offensive line and say that, hell you say you moving up out of here? And here comes Cook, James Cook running the ball two hundred and sixty six yards. Josh Allen was seven or fifteen for ninety four yards. He said after the game, I felt like the kid that didn't participate in the science project and got a head.
Speaker 3: Let that think it for a second.
Speaker 2: What we're seeing, what we see, what I see is that when the defense can't turn you over, you can't get picked sixes and scooping scores and the Cowboys you've got to fight tooth and nail the.
Speaker 4: Entirely the game.
Speaker 2: They've turned it down more time than not. Now, we saw them go on the road and lose to a very Arizona team midters Kyler Murray.
Speaker 3: We saw them go on the road to San Francisco, and that ain't no shame.
Speaker 2: Because San Francisco been thumping hell out a lot of people because then we saw them almost you know, they lose, they give up thirty something points to the eagle. That's not a good sign because more more than likely, you're gonna probably have to go on the road you're gonna have you're gonna get to where you wanna get, which is Las Vegas. You're gonna have to go through San Francisco. It's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Through the bait mm hmm. This is my problem.
Speaker 1: Shake, And I don't know where y'all stood on this, but I'm you know, I have an opinion. Of course, Cam said some profound things, yes, and a lot of people took shots.
Speaker 4: At Cam man, not Cam the quarterback, And.
Speaker 1: I don't understand because to me, Cam ain't really done nothing for us to critique him as a man. As a man, Cam has been that outstanding as your man. Yeah, okay, So whether we get that, we don't honor the opinion of a former MVP.
Speaker 3: Now, see, this is one of those games we.
Speaker 4: Don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's right, Okay, that's what I'm saying. We get the man, right, we get the man his opinion. He's a former MVP. Now you start thinking about this is one of those games where your quarterback got to carry you. Man, what we just got finished talking about Lamar right right over, Joe we got yeah, yeah, like all the pressures on Lamar to put you on his back and do his thing. Yes, that was one of those games. Man, Yeah, that was one of those games. And that might be.
Speaker 4: What Karl was talking about.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what he was talking about. Okay. You know, sometimes we have missed the message.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we'll miss the message if we don't like the messenger, if we don't like the messenger. If we like the messenger, even if the message is wrong, we'll receive it. But even if if we don't like the messenger, the message can be old.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I love Dak and I think Dank is fighting right now for the MVP.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 1: I think that might have that might have put him second, now, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that might have.
Speaker 1: You know, he diminished him because of that. But those are the type of games where it ain't nothing working. Yeah, hey man, y'all got to get on my back. Because we criticized Lamar like that. Yes, yeah, we criticized those homes like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Criticized all those guys like that, and those are those type of games, man.
Speaker 4: But then you when you think about it, right, you know, we talk about Dak and not playing well, you talk about the receiving court really not being there. So Dak can can succeed in a game like today where nothing is going right, especially for the Cowboys defensively. But then we give no credit to the Cowboys in the defense that they played against Buffalo. I'm sorry Buffalo Bill, you know for the scheme that they had where they weren't able to run the ball, they weren't able to throw the throw the ball. I'm not going into the third going into the third quarters that had how many yard I don't got my numbers in front, like yeah, listen and listen ceedee lamb been cutting the food for the past three four weeks in the row all years Yep, yeah, that too all year. So what happened today? What did what did the Bills do so special all of a sudden, Because today's game is similar to what you're going to see in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They're going to them and they made a one dimension with you.
Speaker 2: And if you really look at it, why did Mike McCarthy get Millkell killing Moore? He said, he wanted to be more balanced. He wanted to run and throw the football. He wanted to be more fifty to fifty, and he felt that they were a pass, more pass happy offense than a run The Cowboys, with the exception of maybe maybe one or two games, they haven't run the ball this year like they did last year. And they missed Zeke on those top one yard because he had like twelve thirteen touchdown last year.
Speaker 3: Tony Poller, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: They thought a guy that was one eighty five is going to be your every down back.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not saying that's.
Speaker 1: Business, Shannon, and that's not the preference of the better man. That comes down to business. And that's what it came down to. Don't it all come down to business?
Speaker 4: Of course, when it came down dollars, dollars, dollars and cents always right, right, but most taven dollars don't make sense.
Speaker 2: So that was twenty one to thirty four, one four interceptions, no touchdowns, and the Cowboys were only five or.
Speaker 3: Thirteen on third downs.
Speaker 4: Third down.
Speaker 2: This is this is the but see, this is the opportunity, like Cam was saying, like I said, I had to think it has a lot to do with who said what he said. Because remember now, you and I time when we were on NFL Network, and we've been on a lot of shows together, you and I say the NFL was watered down in old Shannon, you and time of hater y'all are old, get y'all old self Back on the porch, Tom Brady said exactly what many of us has been saying for the longest time.
Speaker 3: And everybody applauded.
Speaker 2: But what they didn't applaud was Tom Brady with the chief beneficiary of this water down league. Now, all of a sudden, they're like, whoa, whoa, Shannon, you hating. I'm not hating, but I'm just telling you. You can't attack the quarterback like you once could. You can't attack the receiver. Time you came in there, Chad would have went off. Chad, you do know, But in today's today, you.
Speaker 4: Know you'd been you'd have been a thirty million receiver. You do know, the ray Man. Don't do me like that. Thirty I'm telling you forty. But but time.
Speaker 2: You remember when you first got into the league, and when I came into the league and there was no defensive receiver, and you had attacked the quarterback.
Speaker 4: And yeah, they just trying to hit your mama.
Speaker 1: They shouna hit your mom in the stands right then, boy, yay, Hey, it was don't you your mom in the stature, but don't hurt my baby out. I remember running out and telling one our receivers, I'm gonna kill you, boy, I said, oh, And they literally they literally tried to. I mean like if they they didn't want to hurt you for the entire of the season, but they tried to knock their outside the game.
Speaker 4: The game's time, do you time?
Speaker 2: Do you remember ever defending a one step slant the way you've got run one step slant rounds now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mad them live back a singletary them got John offerdal you in the next week.
Speaker 4: The game is different. The game is and back to what Brady said. And as far as the league being watered down, this is because of the Competition Committee. This is because of the NFL. Because the NFL wanted to make the offense, make it, make the offenses have score points, make the game more entertaining for fans, you know, so fan could be engaged a little bit more so. Now they've handicapped defensive players where they throwing flags on everything. You can't hit nobody. In a minute, I said it, trying to be funny. In a minute, they're gonna be playing two hand touch. But they did none.
Speaker 1: They did over because you remember when now we were dead series at the Pro Bowl. Come second half. Oh yeah, trying to pay for everything, second half.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's second half everything because we got that bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, hold room service was what oh no, no, no, hey, hey man, we had a paper.
Speaker 3: Then, yes, we had a win. Yeah, we had a wig.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean we were playing the paper, the room service and the expenses because you don't brought you done, brought family members over there.
Speaker 4: You already after you did it the one time. That was it.
Speaker 2: You know we we learned in the first time. Never again and that was the that. But but you remember you and I talked about it. I said, they're gonna do away with this. I see them owners they had and commissioner good down they had to. I was, how you go over there and you literally don't take this is tackle football and you touched the guy and the guys stopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a confession. I got a confession by the Pro Bowl man. After I got that Bill. I literally ordered a liver refrigerator.
Speaker 3: You did, I was running that year. You ordered that frigerator. Have it put in your room. I had to put in my room.
Speaker 1: On when the grocery store and got some cereal and some milk, I said, we're gonna stop this.
Speaker 4: Right here. I remember this.
Speaker 1: Don't remember that, y'all will get some breakfast at that time time.
Speaker 2: You remember that time we had transferred to the Ilanic because right to hitting hip in Hawaiian Village.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Chad, oh my god, you to hit Hawaiian village. First of all, everybody was everybody you was secluded. I used to let everybody Hawaiian village.
Speaker 4: You run into everybody, huh in the room and just see somebody you went to high school with. It was it was. It was open like that.
Speaker 2: But I saw somebody I didn't go to high school with, but I wanted to go to high school with.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you what I'm trying to take you don't. Hey man, y'all y'all shot out. Man some good days, oh for the day.
Speaker 2: And it was you couldn't tell nobody, hey man, hey, what room you in? You're yelling if you.
Speaker 1: Want to, hey, all the whole bill, the whole bill would be on you be on your room and you don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd have told the wrong person of your room number. No, man, I ain't even staying here. The forty nine is blasted Cardinals. Uh four touchdown, zero interceptions. Now rock Perty leads the NFL and touchdown passes with twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's second in the NFL in passing yards and he's first in QBR. Doc is second in touchdowns fifth and yards second in QBR. Guys, when I look at the forty nine ers, that ain't gonna take a herculean effort for some team to go in there and beat them.
Speaker 4: They have to have an off day offensively. I'm talking about a complete off day.
Speaker 1: Somebody, Oh, one of the key guys get injured like you was last season.
Speaker 3: That that's what happened. You don't wish that on nobody.
Speaker 1: That's what has to happen because those boys are playing some ball man and they playing defensively. Did you see the way that boy broke on that thing award?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, hey, yes, listen, that ain't that ain't number Film studying nor was coming.
Speaker 1: It was, and you right and housed it. You can't think against yourself if you hesitate your beat. Yes, that's the difference between That's the difference between a pig six and a knockdown pass. That's right, that's the difference.
Speaker 2: But when you look at this team, because they can run it, you know they can run it.
Speaker 3: They know they can run it.
Speaker 2: When they stick that ball in the belly of Christian McCaffrey or that backup running back killed a running free are you freak everybody free?
Speaker 3: I mean they're like touchdown be as well. McCaffrey could be there. Yes, yes he has.
Speaker 2: He has twenty touchdowns total and he's leading the league in rush yards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unbelievable. It's crazy. He got four five hundred and nine receiving yards on top of that.
Speaker 1: But you love that kid, man, Oh, he loved that kid. I loved his father, that the whole family. That whole family. I think the housekeepers every in the house.
Speaker 2: But you and I have been in this business a long time. What's the better story our first round pick who comes from pedigree winning the m v P or misty irrelevant, a seventh round draft pick, the last pick in the draft winning MVP.
Speaker 3: What's because you know force was about stories, right people?
Speaker 4: Oh win?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If it was just about the score, they wouldn't need they wouldn't need color, they wouldn't need play by play, guys, because the play by playing the color they give.
Speaker 3: You the story of the game.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: If they If it was just all about the score, you can just think it just okay, it's scoring a touchdown.
Speaker 4: We know what the score is.
Speaker 2: But they're telling you the storyline of the game and the best story right now. And it might be just like you remember when Kurt Warner won it a time in ninety nine. Here's a guy that was bagging, the guy that's heard about of our barn starers, and the next thing you know, he's the MVP.
Speaker 3: He wins the Super Bowl. He's super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 4: So he deserved it. That Kurt deserved that thing the greatest. That thing. Now, I love this kid, I do love this kid.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you where the Haydens gonna start with. It's gonna start at the conclusion of it because they're not gonna want to pay.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna want to pay what he's worth.
Speaker 1: So what they're doing, they start finding little things to knock his game. And that's not fair to him because the boys balled. But they're gonna say, okay, go somewhere else and do it because here you have all those intangibles on the field with you, like you just forore mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yes, so are you really that guy?
Speaker 1: Or do you need all this assistance that only we can provide for you? So now that diminishes your bag. But when you come in like he came in, and they're going right now, it's fifty, he said, I take forty.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I take How about you might not want to get because he's he's in the second year, so he has three years, so next year he can really get the bag. You know what the bag next year going. Don't wait till the next year, though, you want to go get it now?
Speaker 4: You don't do that, Yeah, you got you got to get him now.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't. You don't let him go to free agency. You don't know. You let a man go to free agency.
Speaker 4: You don't want him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then because you know what happens you go to free agency, you have to overpay to keep it.
Speaker 4: That's right. But Look what you just said. Look what you just said. Probably upstairs management it's going to say, you know, we don't want to pay you because you're playing so well based on the supporting cast you have around you. So then what do they do? What do they do if they don't know?
Speaker 1: You gotta understand how he came up and he didn't come up like we came up. We were supposed to do what we did. Okay, he wasn't supposed to. He's mister irrelevant right right. Instead of getting fifty what they getting right now?
Speaker 4: Party? Are yell straight with him?
Speaker 1: You mean, dammy, you're getting ready to give me a quarter of a billion dollars for this.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect that.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I ain't been in fair with y'all with that. I'm straight time.
Speaker 2: Because you know how they look at him, They gonna say, you know, we believed in when no one else did. We took a chance on you know, I'm sh I was an sell with a round draft pie. I was the guy that came and asking for a little bit more money. Well, you know, Shannon, you know we believed in you with no one else did. Now and we got you. You got a great situation, a quarterback that loves you the offense. I was like, I understand all that, but can I get paid according to what I'm worth? And I think the thing is with him the going rate. I'm I mean, like, I gotta get with Justin Herbert at least I want to play.
Speaker 3: I want a playoff game.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: They always said they believe had he not hurt his elbow in that championship game, they believe they would have been beat Philly. They went in with the sole purpose just saying this is what would have happened to you.
Speaker 3: You know what, had I not gotten hurt.
Speaker 4: I hadn't seen it, though I hadn't seen it, like Kurt did it. I take that back.
Speaker 3: Kurt did it and Romo did it.
Speaker 1: But I haven't seen a guy that wasn't projected to be that guy no getting paid like they supposed to get paid, except for those two, right, Kurt Warner and Romo.
Speaker 3: Right, But they got it.
Speaker 2: But if you think about what he did, remember now, what they gave up to get Trey Lance.
Speaker 3: That's their future. And the only reason that.
Speaker 2: We brushed over it is because they got pretty Do you understand how they would have been eviscerated.
Speaker 1: If they didn't have a rock party like that, I don't know what that means, they would have gotten destroyed. Chance just sitting there again.
Speaker 4: Yes, ready, that's a that's a big wordy that that was that that was out my that's out my context.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe, we just hit a live forty thousand in the chat live.
Speaker 3: Right now, new record.
Speaker 4: What forty thousand.
Speaker 3: Congratulations coach Bryan for joining us.
Speaker 4: Thank you and do it.
Speaker 1: I love it, Bill drops all y'all my dogs, y'all, y adult, sem adult.
Speaker 3: You got to give me credit. I leave you alone during the season because you know how.
Speaker 1: We you are really not really I'll be calling you, you do, but I'll be busy. You see all the jobs I got.
Speaker 3: You ain't never too busy with us. And I always check on chair. I always check on change.
Speaker 4: I checked on you. I checked on you once to see. I don't want to buy it. You did quit line both y'all last, but you didn't tell me you was coming to see me. You told me it was gonna come get on the field with receivers.
Speaker 3: Ain't seen you yet.
Speaker 4: Wait, I can't because I got like thirty seven jobs right now. I can't even get You don't work all year.
Speaker 3: You could came in the summer. You could have came in camp.
Speaker 4: You could have came in.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Shannon. Shannon be lying to me, but he won't show up. You got a small stuff that we can't talking about it. I got c I got a question, but he know, Okay, I got a question, So listen to listen. I'm gonna gonna put you on the spot. I'm gonna put you on the spot right now. Since I already had thirty seven jobs, let's make it thirty. How about you having to come be the assistant receiver coach?
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that. You ain't dedicate like that. I'm not, but I didn't have structured disciplines in nineteen se.
Speaker 1: Me like that.
Speaker 4: You dedicated to play, but you ain't dedicated coach. You ain't like that, so you be so you basically you're gonna try to give me some mumbo jumbo and just say, you know what, I don't want to hire you. Why don't you just say no?
Speaker 1: No. I would bring you in as an analyst, but you can't be there every day. You ain't gonna be there every day I got know you.
Speaker 4: You do know, I know you. Listen.
Speaker 1: I love the kids like yeah, yeah, you like you love the kids that you love the game.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna be there every day. I'm go, what's your coach here?
Speaker 3: Get back at us? He text all up this month.
Speaker 4: Get back.
Speaker 2: But see, before he got the job, he didn't have the job at Jackson State. We talked at least four five times a day. Really not about football, just a lot about a bull giant Okay, over to Jackson State and I call it two or three times a week mainly aby bull job, a little bit of football. But when he got there, that's the first year I said, I got to let him get his seet weet, let him get in there, bag out, and then you know, I will hit him up. Now, this year ain't gonna be like last year because you already know what to expect.
Speaker 3: You done got in good. So now for that to food.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just thought about, Hey where I just thought about. I done got turned down two brothers that I love, y'all supposed to uplift me. I didn't ask both of y'all to do something for me that I asked unk, right, I've been begging him for three months. Man, get me on first tape. He does old me a dream. I had asked you to let me come be a coach at or or assistant at Colorado. You done told me no. So both of y'all don to turn me down.
Speaker 1: And we.
Speaker 4: I mean, you do know y'all supposed to be helping me climbing up. Now.
Speaker 1: I heard what Shannon did to you, but he was right. He said, let me get in here first. You should be working out and let me do that thing.
Speaker 4: He hadn't been in that three months. Three months, but he ain't in all the way yet.
Speaker 1: He don't know everybody's name. He just getting in there. If you know, he's just getting straight. He just got a whole makeup situation straight.
Speaker 4: So you know he getting d you do the time you done. Chad told me to say that. Okay, anyway, he got on that straight now he good? Right. I know you been knowing you.
Speaker 1: You know I know you.
Speaker 4: If you give me a job, I will move to Colorado. Man, I will upbrough everything in Miami and I will come to Colorado.
Speaker 1: You know that. You know that's the last Well Grandma wasn't live right now year because you at a lot of glad right now, shar cuse you at now you know now you know what I'm talking about. His grandma, that was that was my girl. He know grandma custom out.
Speaker 4: Of he is life. I know you. I got my right hand up, I got my.
Speaker 3: Right hand on Okay, that's the level, that's your level.
Speaker 4: But okay on TV. That's right. That's why we know you. Yes, I listen.
Speaker 1: I just want to.
Speaker 4: I just want an opportunity. Man, I'm trying to get with y'all.
Speaker 2: I give him, I give him a platform, get him on, get him on here three four times a week.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got the pool t A. You're coming today?
Speaker 4: You you on the day is?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 4: Has he been on time? I'm always on time. I might listen, I might not, I might not wear watch that work. But I'm gonna be on time all that now.
Speaker 1: But you know historically, but I'm never a bit late nowhere, Hi, I set my watch five minutes ahead on purpose.
Speaker 4: So I never go anywhere, never be anywhere late. Do you really want me to call mother Louis?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: I ain't never show I ain't never showed up like to no meeting, not that you know what I got, I got c T, I came lived at the complex. How you live at the complex and it was late? No, I over cut. Nobody woke me up. Nobody woke me up. That was that was early in my career.
Speaker 2: Now do you remember do you know, do you remember the strength and conditioning coaches Chip and Friday.
Speaker 3: Cincinnati being because I'm talking to you okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ray, Ray and Ray Oliver and Chip, Chip Morton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Friday came in as assisted. Okay, so you know I know them. They were with me and Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah, you know we know everybody know each other.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I mean we we all family. We all family. But I just don't like when I don't like things being said about me that aren't you sometimes?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: That was that was thinking about that I'm never late. No, that you was late and you lived in the complex, Like how do you do that? What you said?
Speaker 2: They didn't wake you up? It's like the grocery store and starving. How you starving the grocery.
Speaker 4: How you starving? You work at the grocery. Yeah, I don't ain't understand that.
Speaker 2: Dog time me and on this next week, the Chiefs beat the Patress twenty seven seventeen. We have ain't here, ain't nobody here. Oh but just this what we care about? Oh, you and I have a two hundred dollars bet.
Speaker 4: He said you have a he would have come the money dog. I know that's the life, cause.
Speaker 1: Dreius Tony wasn't gonna have another drop and he did, and he did, and he did it on the same place.
Speaker 4: To a pig.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw that, and you know what, matter of fact, they cut away. It was even to the quarterback of the coach was like, man, I'm tired of this. Like they cut away to one of the face homes like I'm telling you her scene is like I had your back.
Speaker 3: Now I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm tired. He probably was over there on the side. I said, I'm tired. I made I made it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, two hundred dollars, run me my money. Sounds like you don't because you always defending receiving.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you don't. I'm supposed to defend receivers. I I used to drop I used to drop balls too. I know what I feel like, I know I feel like I think I think you dropped. I never heard you admit that though, huh, yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: I think just I mean, you put foot in front of those the balls, okay, just say dropping them.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come on, we're going Don't don't do that. Don't don't do that. My kids do that all the time. No, no, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that because because he's always looking to get.
Speaker 4: Me tired bad. Listen, I know what I feel like right now, could thereus Tony His confidence is a little shot, just a little bit, just a little bit. What he needs right now is he needs an uplifting, not from us, not from us media for me, for me, He's gonna he gonna hear, he's gonna hear from me. I'm gonna big up you no matter what, because that used to be me. I used to drop balls. I had also footballs at times. It will it will come on, it will come on, my hands will come off my hands, and it'd be an interception.
Speaker 3: I know what that feels like.
Speaker 4: I know how deflating that is as a player. Am I gonna pile on him? No? After this, I'm here, I'm here. I sent k T your text my boy, keep your head up, getting that work and keep I'm gonna keep your hands up, work and keep on working. And I'm I'm a text pat ma home. Don't show up your receiver on national television.
Speaker 6: He needed.
Speaker 4: In the moment. First of all, had his back last week. Yeah, yeah, he had a back.
Speaker 3: How mannable foot off side?
Speaker 4: And then he mad when they throw the flag. I've seen that. I see.
Speaker 1: Players today. Mates get mad when they wrong, but you check them by theay wrong. How you mad at gunner?
Speaker 4: Gunner? Gunner? Come on? You want be sleeping man?
Speaker 1: You know what? Wait?
Speaker 3: You got dogs to I got a dog gun?
Speaker 4: He got what you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Uh you made me just go blank right then a malawire a German wire Belgium Like it's like the it's like the uncle of a German shepard's like when it comes to the police dog dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, over this desk on the other side and just walk off like a lot.
Speaker 1: They're smart, but a lot of work time. Now, they got a lot of energy and you need to burn that off or he burned off. Yeah, that is true, that is true. The dolphin Chad was like a ma wow, he had a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: The dolphins have wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You up.
Speaker 3: You put it back on the time.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you listen, you might be the greatest you you are.
Speaker 3: If you want to, he wouldn't made up you.
Speaker 4: You want to touch me, you wouldn't have touched me at the list What you mean?
Speaker 1: Who? Who?
Speaker 4: You can here? I'm talking. You don't play. Don't play? Okay, you don't cut out run me, So I'm not going. I don't need to run you.
Speaker 1: I can do one thing that nobody else can you put. Dog, I'm gonna put so many hands on you. I guarantee you're gonna file. You're gonna go break.
Speaker 4: Listen, No, don't, don't don't. Don't do me like that. Don't check my resume, don't do me like that. I don't do It's one thing you won't do I did. You're gonna touch me off the line, these feet, these feet off the line? Did you forget me? Did you listen? They paid you the couple of people, they paid me my feet alone. They paid me to put butts in seats. You know, you know, you know it's funny, but I I did that a decade too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, plane. You can put hands on people. What you mean when I when I play your hands on people?
Speaker 3: Listen, you're blessing you half been the hen out the man.
Speaker 1: Listen, you would have came out there playing, you would have got a communion, you would.
Speaker 4: Have got you who huh you got? You got the right.
Speaker 3: See you gotta talk to rest.
Speaker 4: You know you get it.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to you know what when I see you is.
Speaker 4: On sight and ain't and it ain't coming with what they ain't got any you say nothing. I know you're ready. I know you're I know you're ready to jump in there.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey Jack, he gonna come to my house, my building talking about me like a dog.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey you like a dog man time.
Speaker 2: Hey Hey, oh Joe, let me tell you how you released inside only got he only got two toes on that right before.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, this bad man.
Speaker 3: You spot to be praying for me and you.
Speaker 4: Right man, that my dog. Listen, we got we're gonna gonna we're gonna pray for weren't. We're gonna pray for him. But I know one thing, I don't care where I see you it don't matter. It's a game. It could be at church, we could be a somebody funeral, we could be in the street, we get in the parking lot. It's on site every time. But you do.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm proud of you because you spend a lot of time with with your wife and all that. Don't let me catch you with your wife what happened. Don't look at you to say should me if you think I'm gonna look at you to say when I get done, if you think I'm from the loser, you got no sight coming.
Speaker 4: Don't let me catch you what your wife is on the sight time time time.
Speaker 2: He losing it in front of hundred eighty five and other people do that, and you knowing you're losing in front of.
Speaker 4: Your work, look at you to say no more, hey, hey, but that's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: But losing.
Speaker 4: Listen and we just we just playing. Imagine you get in the fight and your baby she got.
Speaker 1: She got to help you get up, and you get locked out, you get home, it was okay.
Speaker 4: You can't even raise your voice. You can't even raise your voice no more.
Speaker 2: The people in the chat saying Reavers locked you up, and Reavers admitted time was the goal.
Speaker 4: So what if the guy listen, listen, let let's stay, let's stay, let's stay with us, let's stay in context.
Speaker 2: The chances locked you up. Reavers said, time was to go. What do you think time would do?
Speaker 4: Y'all don't understand? Huh?
Speaker 1: And Reavers also said asks who the reves say the greatest right runner of all time was?
Speaker 3: I don't know how he would know because.
Speaker 4: I was off the line. What did you talk?
Speaker 3: You talking about?
Speaker 4: What passes were? Just incomplete, y'all. Y'all have to understand context.
Speaker 1: Y'all just get enamored with all the stat lines and then we're talking about we're talking listen, you know, coach, I know.
Speaker 3: I know about all this stuff you talking about the coach?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, before you go in it for I need you to run my money on on on on what you're going Zach Wilson to another two hundred?
Speaker 3: He didn't get three on the passing yards today?
Speaker 4: What do you throw for the day?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Probably twenty five for real, twenty six my bad, twenty six yards?
Speaker 4: No, for what do you throw for the day?
Speaker 3: What do you twenty six yards?
Speaker 4: Nobody? Do you yard?
Speaker 1: What do.
Speaker 4: What do you what do you threw?
Speaker 1: He threw for twenty six yards? Now, run me my money. Okay, I should have gotten he must have gotten. You can't They docked by the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah say that. Wait a minute, we'll bet off if he if he got knocked out.
Speaker 3: The ain't no bit off. Now, I'll pit you on that one.
Speaker 4: If I don't want to fight, I want to fight time.
Speaker 2: You remember, Hey man, I got you know you don't put that money down money to fight A call to fight cat. Nope, you know you rolling dice and everybody tell me about Oh I got that.
Speaker 1: No, ain't that.
Speaker 4: I don't do no day roll the Dike line. I know you. Pitch line.
Speaker 3: We pitched quarters, caught it.
Speaker 4: Pitch card. I make that thing lean on you. I make it lean on you, and we lean on the wall.
Speaker 1: We call it get like me. Yeah that's what you call Yeah, we call it get like me. We just gonna pitch it to the line. We pitched a cup all that now, we pitched the line. Were not pitching a cup now, anything that we can get some money off of. They did at the fail. See, I know you from a small town. You know about the fail. Yeah, I love that fail. Now come out of fight. They trying to put me out of six flags one time. I gotta I got a annointed to win the game, Like the one you throw the hula hoop over the ball, Yeah, and throw the hula hoop, black boy, look at him. I'm taking stuff down on the left and right then you got the little one you throw the little ring around a little bottle top. Yeah, yeah, And I threw that thing right I think just stopped on him. And then you got a little basket that you told a little softball halfway. You spend that joke, go back with that joke and just sit up in there. Man, he gotta go, he gotta go, You gotta go, you gotta go. The Jeff Jeffs moved thirty to nothing to the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: The Jets.
Speaker 1: Now that they gotta leave friction, little friction, little friction on that team. They they they upset. They upset with the quarterback play. They upset.
Speaker 4: The receivers upset. We're gonna we're gonna blame it on the quarterback. No, the Jets. The Jets, Okay, okay, okay, I thought you was gonna.
Speaker 1: They got a great receiver. They upset Gary the ball Garry Wilson a real deal. Yeah, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Will It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to move the ball when the quarterback on his ass back then you can't can't make a three step drop let me make Yeah, he gotta see. He gotta be able to see the game too. But let me ask you a question. Last year, Gary Wilson won Offensive Rookie of the Year. So what's the different now? Zach Wilson had to play more this year been last year. That's the only difference. So you tell me what it is.
Speaker 2: White, Mike White got the job. Beat him out. The guy that's the back up in Miami. Now, yeah, okay, you know the guy that they were wearing T shirts Mike White. We support Mike White. When Zach Wilson with the quarterback, imagine that, O Joe, you receive you the wide receiver. But they wearing they wearing T. T. J. Hooshman's auto number. The offensive line and the defense wearing T. J. Hooseman's Yeah exactly. Now run me in my money, honey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: Why do you eat like that?
Speaker 1: Man? Why I got to see the whole doughnut in your mouth when you eat and at that time, and it's little with that ash before the glades it you But I don't want to see the whole doughnuts when you eat.
Speaker 4: No, I got it.
Speaker 1: I got That's a pet peeve, like smicking is a pet peeve, man, especially for a woman.
Speaker 3: You go if you you so, she okay, y'all out to dinner. She all time.
Speaker 1: You know I'm talking about she like five seven five eight, you know, nice complexion, hair down to her shoulder. Her hair she didn't buy. It didn't come from India or out the horse's tail. And you know she like and she all need to stop now you can first an start talking like that because you know I'm in the portal.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, let's keep going.
Speaker 3: But go ahead.
Speaker 6: We all getting this fitter, but go ahead, share in the portal, but go ahead, go ahead. You know he put me in the portal, but go ahead. Shall man sick my head in the portal.
Speaker 4: There? But go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: And you know she's talking, y'all having the conversation at the table, and she smacked a little bit of you might see a little food in the mine.
Speaker 4: But as the baby look, hire, look, baby, excuse me. Look at baby. We can't do that. We can't do that. That's a pet peeve for mine. I can't do it. Seein't do certain things.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't do y'all kill me on y'all now see he said, that's his pan pee one of my pet pieces.
Speaker 3: I got a pet piece.
Speaker 2: That's one of mine. Hey time, what that's your question? Can a woman pass gas in front of you?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm No, you can't find it. You can't do that. You better hold it.
Speaker 3: I don't care your stomach buff some wrong and walk up with it. Something wrong with you can't far around you know what?
Speaker 4: That's how you know what if the woman you claim you love can't pass gas, which is natural, and she got to go to a whole nother room just to do it, so she having a competition with you, fought she had no y'all have sometimes sometimes they got it. You gotta let it go, y'all have. I wouldn't guess something. What would that happened? And that's cool, And we ain't gonna talk about like.
Speaker 1: How I get to the point where, first of all, you had to do it so much it just made her comfortable to do it.
Speaker 3: Let's just get that straight.
Speaker 4: No, how about how about you know what, we're so comfortable with each other that we don't have to.
Speaker 1: Go no, no, no, you're so and you so nasty that she felt like we're gonna get mad.
Speaker 4: That's that's right, just like say that.
Speaker 3: That's don't say that, that's just say that that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, yeah, it is a class both class I graduated, class I graduated. I didn't grew up with the royal family. I'm from Liberty City.
Speaker 3: That's where you're from.
Speaker 4: I've been now classes out yo, both man, baby.
Speaker 3: All right, we're not doing that. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: There's something we ain't doing that. There should be some secretcy. That's a rules, rules to the game.
Speaker 4: Listen. Rules is what's got us in the position we're in right now as a people. Okay, goddamn, let me give you one.
Speaker 3: Let me give you one.
Speaker 4: And I need a real answer and you can't give it to me. Have you ever heard your mama fart? Yeah, paul, I had heard Paula Antoninette Johnson.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I ain't never heard my mama never never never, never, mom or grandma or sister, never, none of them.
Speaker 3: None, And I love you, Mama, I love Grandma. You don't love you, but you come from nasty.
Speaker 4: Don't understand who. Yeah, that's what I was on the field, too nasty. That's how I know would have gotten a time. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about not one woman. I'm talking about cousin. No one tell my daughters, I'm talking my aunts. None never go to the bathroom. Noel us Fellas, Fellas fellas. My youngest daughter, she'll go to my HOMEE break one off.
Speaker 4: Man, Let you fellas listen. I gotta get y'all. Gotta put you all boys in therapy. Man, because y'all can't live like y'all can't Listenaby, stay with me, baby, y'all can't have women scared to be themselves around you when it comes to things that are natural.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. It feels like imprisonment. And I want better for y'all. No, I'm gonna get on y'all about this.
Speaker 2: There are certain things that women that that women say, you know what, I can I won't tolerate that from a man. If if you go into enough lesson, if you can't, if you can't go and if I'm asking you, baby, just don't pass gas around me if that's too much.
Speaker 1: We don't need to be together, we really don't. And that first of all, we don't even need to have this conversation. Okay, it should be we had this conversation about I'm talking about not us. I'm just saying in general, and Jenn, okay, okay, you don't even have this conversation with you what you won't but you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't. You don't have it, you don't have it. I'm just saying in general, there's something.
Speaker 3: That how did it happen? How did it happen?
Speaker 4: So I think.
Speaker 1: I see because you know, yeah, I see him so much that he went ahead and blessed it.
Speaker 4: Baby, you know what, you go far too now you don't have to hold your and you know this, this is that that's the contest.
Speaker 1: The woman got to use the bathroom, she gotta go way into the other room, she gotta go downstairs and all that's like it was just I think we were talking about this a few shows ago, and he was it was extream and what a woman had to do. She got to go to CBS, so go to Target to use the bathroom. Got bathrooms in the house.
Speaker 4: You gotta go way across the she got to go to the east football.
Speaker 1: When you take it over, shining crib, you better pow that toilet paper up and bended, you know, like they do in the hotel.
Speaker 3: You better That's how he gets down. Y'all know that you nat you, you know what.
Speaker 4: You know what I like? You know what I like. See. I remain my true authentic self, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all listen, y'all nasty too, But this ain't the place for y'all because y'all can't do that me.
Speaker 3: This is me all day twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all, but this is us. You can't accept us. But being we all we except for you to be in.
Speaker 4: You listen, we all come from the same cloth, y'all up in here. Pull a wool over my eyes, y'all. Man ain't normal? We what that's? That's this new age thing? Oh Joe, Oh, that can't that. We're in the same age bracket now, it's the tob Come on in front of your man. Ain't normal? They shun to do a pole?
Speaker 3: Can you do a pole?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what you mean. They don't know, they don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't have a fan question.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray asked Shannon, Oh, those biggest pan thieves about about women besides passing gas and not eating McDonald's. Coach Fryan, what is another pair peeve of yours? You say, uh, woman smacking with a with a mouth open. Your woman's smacking?
Speaker 3: What about dress? What about dress?
Speaker 4: Do you have a problem?
Speaker 1: No, not like like your nails can't be beat up like your nails you want to man, Yeah, that can't be tore up.
Speaker 4: Dog. That's my that's that's my only pet pee right there. You just you just here right on. Your nails can't be told. I am I am in a nail connoisseur, and I'm fascinated with manicures and pedic cures and your feet and nails always being done. Yeah, we know you.
Speaker 3: I don't know you like feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care nothing bout told like popsicles. But that's oh, so you know what, I'm not even gonna ask you that because you you're another no no, no, no, no no no, but no, I know you like that kind of stuff. I mean that, you know, share stuff your question can ask your question, where are you from? Where you from? Mine? You from? For where? That said? What for? Mine is at lord? Okay, you're from the crib. Now we the exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, listens, a big mistake, tell me crime, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I was with you at me and you I was with you at Freda in nineteen ninety two. Men, you a live but anyway.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. But tell me that one you time that one you oh joy, And now we had we had this discussion about a woman in her dress. If there is there is there something that she could put on, you can say, nah, you ain't leaving the house in this, baby, I'm sorry. When she's tried too hard, don't don't you can't, you can't try too hard. Just let it be, just let it be natural. Don't try too hard.
Speaker 4: Like it like if you're.
Speaker 1: Dressing you walk out in your outfice saying I want some attention.
Speaker 4: Mmm that we got a problem. You don't have to YouTube beautiful for that.
Speaker 3: You better than that. Well, how you gonna get that?
Speaker 4: How hot?
Speaker 3: Split could come up? So if she if she I don't want to see Jesus, there we go on her. I want to see Jesus on crime. I don't want to see Jesus.
Speaker 4: Listen, I told, I told, I told Hunk last night. It's all about understanding and knowing who and what you're dealing with. Now, if it's somebody that you're just having fun with, listen, mammy, you can wear whatever you want. But if you're dealing with a woman you're trying to build an empire with, you can't build an empire with nobody. Wow, that's looking for from the village.
Speaker 1: When you put your fingers up there, your head looks bad to better way, but anyway, that's a whole another thing that.
Speaker 3: Your fingers are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when he said he just talked about the petty man in your hands and not the other side. Yeah, yeah, they don't look like you need to get your hands, your hands, you look on the inside.
Speaker 4: It's Christmas time, but my hand? What you mean? What you mean anybody you ain't got no, you know it's Christmas time? You mean what you've been making? What you're making.
Speaker 3: I'm worried.
Speaker 4: I'm in I'm in the trenches. How you think these kids don't get these gifts?
Speaker 1: Innes doing what gifts? No more like I get I get you gonna come out cheaper getting money. Yeah, you're gonna save time getting money, though, don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: I did, I did that already. You wanna get, letna get I'm gonna get it. But they sent me a list, and I'm getting the stuff they put on the list. I'm getting the from got got it, got it. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know what other people that voted.
Speaker 4: Say.
Speaker 3: Parting in front of your man is okay, democrats, change it. Don't try to change it.
Speaker 4: This is something natural. Listen this way, let me go, let me, let me go ahead, go ahead, Prime passing, gas fraudulating is normal. Telling your spouse they have to go to a card man.
Speaker 1: Fast bad, going to going to a completely different room just to do what is natural.
Speaker 4: And you got to have your stomach hurt because they're holding it. That's not right. That is imprisonment.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, chewing your food is natural, but time says someone smacking, it's not.
Speaker 4: I understand that. Yes, but you can do it with your.
Speaker 3: Mouth clos Okay, you can go to the bathroom in fart.
Speaker 4: You're not in front of me. Okay, all right, but but you know, to each his own, to each his own.
Speaker 1: I always saying you're not gonna make it far in a relationship with us, like we you cool with a farter, We're cool, you cool.
Speaker 4: That's it. Well, listen at it. They're going to do it anyway. They're gonna do it anyway. They got to. You just said, Mama farty. You just said Mama farty, and she did because I can smell it. I can smell I can smell it. I remember Mama rest in peace. I could smell it. But she was staying it came from somewhere and it wasn't she did it.
Speaker 3: I've never got I haven't experienced that, never be that that. That's not gonna go.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm gonna tell I never it happened one time. I'm gonna tell the story another day in time how that happened.
Speaker 4: But I mean, knowing you was enduring, but knowing you was during something, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know it changes out. You know, I got it.
Speaker 3: This is what happened. We were having sex. And this is an absolute story.
Speaker 4: I put this on.
Speaker 3: I'm putting this. I put this only show I was having sex with this young lady.
Speaker 4: Yes, hold on the whole picture. That don't don't get don't cheat men.
Speaker 1: We're having details, details, we're having sex position position.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the backshop king. Did I And what I'm about to say is one thought of percent truth.
Speaker 4: Talk to them.
Speaker 3: She passed gas, she said, She said, excuse me.
Speaker 4: Door.
Speaker 3: Yes, she passed gas.
Speaker 4: Door.
Speaker 3: We haven't saying okay. She looked back and said excuse me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't look back. Died.
Speaker 2: She said excuse me. I said, that's all right, baby, say man, don't She said, excuse me. I said that's all right, baby. I generally make him ship.
Speaker 3: It kept going.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 3: Come on your nasty man, your nasty dog. Swear, I swear.
Speaker 4: This mom, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't yoh, ain't no good that they chating.
Speaker 4: That's not don't do that.
Speaker 3: What you want me to you want what you want me to say. I like that for her to look back and say excuse me.
Speaker 4: She just should have rolled with it. Hey, I gotta write that down. I got to write that down. He write that down, Yes, sir, dad, we had a question.
Speaker 1: I think the four pillars are religion, money, parenting, and in laws.
Speaker 3: Someone tweeted early.
Speaker 2: Since I'm not marrying into a family that doesn't like me, if I go to a man's family function and his mom is Auntie, his sister's cousin of being weird to me, I'll leave him alone because I don't care how long we've been here.
Speaker 4: You leave alone because that man ain't got no money.
Speaker 1: Because anybody, any man that gets his money, ma'ma gonna show out Mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be hard.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I have not met one that mom ain't crypt that thing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because mama, Mama doesn't think anybody is good enough for her kids. Then then they think Mama thinking you skipped the line because Mama been there waiting for twenty some years.
Speaker 4: Is you get hugged and here you come and you get hussed. Mama don't like that.
Speaker 1: You know what? What? When when I mentor even my kids to play for me as well as pros, I always tell them, hey, man, after that game, make sure you teach your woman mh to fall back and let you go to mama first, because if you go to her first, all the rest of that evening is gonna be bad. Oh he ain't gonna be Oh no, it's gonna be on. So make sure he go to hug Mama first, even if he tried to hug you. You better whisper is it?
Speaker 4: You better go hug your mama, boy right, because it's own And y'all know that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Mama, it was always mom, mom getting first actually to go with Mom's sister.
Speaker 3: And then you say, but everybody you under you understand position. Yeah, but they don't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't, right, You're right, ain't sometimes all the time they don't.
Speaker 4: But what happened?
Speaker 2: What happens when you become married, because you know when you played you were married and you know, leaving cleve.
Speaker 1: I ain't really I ain't getting to that part. That's what the bathrooms. But I ain't getting that for you because you do that if you want to, it's on. It's not gonna be a good evening at the crib. I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: Y'all know that. Y'all know it. Yeah, yeah, you listen. You already know how my mama is, so you already know how that.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: Oh mama, go break that thing up.
Speaker 2: Hey, this guy has get about talk about what Shannon Well tonight, guys, if they say, Shay you should use a lady baths and at water holes, I know what that is.
Speaker 3: And drive wife in the bathroom. Let me tell you what I did.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and you know I don't like putting the seat up and put it down, so you know I go to the bathroom. Lead to see up, she said, Shannon. Every time I go to the bathroom, the seat is up. And I said, you know what to keep you happy?
Speaker 4: You know what I did?
Speaker 2: You know what I did, guys, bribe and you know what I did. I wouldn't put I wouldn't put a urinal in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: You got to. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have urinals, don't have like you go through a concert or sporting.
Speaker 1: Own.
Speaker 3: I don't own a home with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, not what I did.
Speaker 1: So just just just to keep confusion down, brother bull, I'm not gonna be aiming in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: No, And I'm not finna get ready to do the split just to hit the water.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that, yeah, because I ain't over my eyes yet in the back, I ain't finish do the split water.
Speaker 4: So I got yalla, that's a different kind of money. I ain't. I ain't never seen a year a urinal inside of home. I've never I've never heard of that. You must you must say come in my room and when you visited me. No, no, y'all got money, man, that's not how much. How much a uneral costs? Not much, not much.
Speaker 1: Hut down there and having a conversation like like I like a heated toilet seat. I like that.
Speaker 4: Like what they got heated toilet seeds? Yeah, yeah, that's some new ship on mm hmmm, it's old.
Speaker 1: Like everybody would if they wouldn't have been far to walk around your house, you probably would notice that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I live in my.
Speaker 3: Year around now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still they're asking them when you're sitting there for a minute after all the parts that y'all are released.
Speaker 4: No, it's not y'all y'all being a little excessive with it. It is not like that, you know, just when election assess it. I love the word appreciate. I appreciate. You know, I'm not read in the dictionary because I'm on TV now.
Speaker 2: Out of the out of the ninety five Cowboys, ninety eight Broncos, I don't know why the hell they threw the O five Bengals.
Speaker 3: In this conversation.
Speaker 4: Were right at through all y'all stuff. We're right y'all, y'all listen those five those five Bengals es stop. Man, was where you was at? Where you was at, we was at. But the house I know, I'm saying ninety five he was the Cowboys andwty five Were you with the Cowboys? Yeah? Yeah, And I would have turned that twenty one to twelve. Man, don't play me first of all, first of the dot, make me come to them. Hey, I was I was doing, I was in my prime.
Speaker 1: I would have would have turned that twenty one twelve mast.
Speaker 2: Let the bingle real, Let the Bingles put there the top twenty two players all time, and we'll still be.
Speaker 4: So you best let it get to the question. He gonna divertue Man.
Speaker 1: He knows he he had enough. He never had no good team. He never played for good team. He never played no good team.
Speaker 4: My O five O five bangles boy with the real deal.
Speaker 2: Now, since all you guys have track star track backgrounds, who are some of the favorite Olympic tracks stars fast and present, male and female.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Yeah, that's a that's a real good one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I met Flow Joe one time. Man, did you damn real? Man?
Speaker 1: I met Flow Joe one time and uh, you know, I fanned out. I found out and I was him at the time when I met him, I found out. So she she she she was off the chack. Yeah, she was off the chack.
Speaker 4: Y'all said, y'all, first of all, let's get this straight. And I heard Shannon.
Speaker 1: You know, Carl Lewis was him? Now, yeah, I met Carl Yes, absolutely, yeah. Michael Johnson to Michael Johnson, was you Yeah, yeah, Michael was kind of after our moment, Yes, but Michael was a bad boy. But Carl Lewis, man, please man, because you remember that we got we got upset when Ben.
Speaker 3: Johnson got out that whole he jumped out the car and they ain't forward. Something wrong, something going on.
Speaker 1: Now, then they drugged to being ready after right after Yeah, yeah he was, he was peeing five whatever.
Speaker 4: That's that's a great question. I would have to go with Shakari.
Speaker 3: You met Shikari? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know my daughter run track, so they had they ran an ans and complex here, every all, everybody was in the town and my my daughter that run track.
Speaker 1: We went there and I was I was able to meet it for the first time. Your daughter got it too, though, Yeah, you know she had university. You know she had University Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I ain't know that. Yeah, she had Uka u K. They got a track program.
Speaker 3: If she would transferred the Bowlder I think I hook up to I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 4: I asked you for a job. You told me no.
Speaker 1: But myaughter, No, I don't want you. I want the daughter because you ain't gonna do right. Y'all, spend y'all rock right far now. I know that.
Speaker 2: Charrell Charil just donated two hundred dollars. I love y'all, but y'all better leave my baby alone, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you better get them baby, you know yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Woman always liked the crazy one. Yeah, that's what I want to know. You know, they always like the.
Speaker 4: Crazy they do.
Speaker 1: That's all honestly, honestly, honestly, honestly, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 4: Chet. If this was a new edition, you would be Bobby. What you would be by the ain't never Bobby? Please?
Speaker 3: Bobby was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I was it. But I'm just saying the other side of your audition, he would be Bobby. No, man, I don't. I don't do nothing like Bobby do. I don't. I don't, I don't. You don't you do everything like Bobby you do? You got you do?
Speaker 1: You do like what you just don't get what you like everything? You do everything like you got Bobby like tendencies like you got Bobby like tendency.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't leave the group and stars.
Speaker 3: You would leave the group and go starts your own thing.
Speaker 4: You would do that like where you're going going. I like where you're going that.
Speaker 1: I would, Yeah, you'll do don't be cruel like all them songs, your Sokay, that's me Jazz.
Speaker 4: Channon would be Channon would be Johnny. No, you never would be Jenny Gill. I don't know about.
Speaker 1: You want to see Bobby right now, Bobby, Bobby do what No Bobby like over there, Dan, it would.
Speaker 4: Be Mike Channing would be Mike Bivins. Mike by Mike was yeah, Mike was the guy behind.
Speaker 3: If the mic maade everything happen.
Speaker 4: So he like quiet Boys from the five heart Beat then no, no, he lecked up from the High Power heart Beat. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, that's my favorite movie. You know that right, the real deal, not favor more watch one hundred times. Well we already we already know, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Can you read, Hey Channing come back in this old old sins?
Speaker 4: Hey baby, make getting but they jumping on me baby.
Speaker 3: Jazz Wright asked a great, great question.
Speaker 2: He said, why do players find it so hard to take your criticism and genuine feedback to see them get better? I guess it's easy to attack the messenger instead of digest the message.
Speaker 1: Because the players, Yeah, sometimes they wrong with the criticism. Sometimes the criticism is not warranted. Sometimes you criticize and based off your insecurities.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, criticize, criticized, but not based off what you're saying you would.
Speaker 3: Have done, because you don't have the ability to do with that would have been done.
Speaker 4: Right. So that's my problem with the criticism.
Speaker 2: I look at it like this, when before this social media blew up time, what we would ask of people that was critiquing us, Okay, did you play? They all these players now like they wanted someone that actually played the game, that had an intimate knowledge of the game, to know what it's like to be in the locker room, to know what it's like to be in the huddle, to know what it feel like in the feel and feel that. Okay, so now and then when they got that, they said, well, you didn't win anything. So now, when I critique a player, not only did I win at the highest level, I won multiple times. Not only did I win multiple times, I got the ultimate validation by being selected and camp. So now what, Oh, you jealous? You mad because you didn't make as much money. I made a damn lot of money for tight ends when I played time change inflation. Okay, guys are making money. I get nothing. You asked me to give you my honest assessment. When I give it to you, you don't like it because I critique your favorite player. So I don't understand how I win.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's a different era, w in a different era, and I think it's more so delivery. I think delivery is very very important. And the way we are critical and we analyze players, it will be seen regards to how you try to do it. It will be seen as hate because there's really no way to criticize a player without him feeling a certain way about it. And again I talk with you, We talk about this all the time, and they get on me a lot about not being able to be critical of players when they don't play the way they should. And I always go back from a point of view of knowing what it's like to be them now opposed to being on the other side with the media. Now, it's very difficult for me to say he did A, B and C. But I'd rather say I'd rather talk about D, E and F on what he can do to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't even want to focus on the negative. I want to I don't want to be the problem. I want to tell you what the solution is, so you don't play like that again.
Speaker 3: But that's not like I like that.
Speaker 2: But oho, but that's not what happened. You got a critique on what you saw, not what you think you're gonna get down the road.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna do that. He's not like, you know, Chad ain't gonna do that. He ain't gonna critique nobody. He ain't, you know, Chad. He ain't be like that, Chad.
Speaker 4: Chad.
Speaker 1: Chad not want to be because he is. Chad is a good dude, and he want to be loved he just want to be held Hell, he's want to be hell.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like criticism. You know, It's funny. Think about when I played I love I like.
Speaker 1: I want you to hate. I want you to talk trash, I want you to say bad things about me like I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the media.
Speaker 4: Saying bad stuff like it's like it dry. It lights somewhat of a fire, you know. And that's why to me, I don't understand why players care what the media says.
Speaker 1: That should motivate you, you know us. Yeah, people to be who you are. That's what I had to learn as a coach years ago. You can't expect people to be you. You can't expect people to feel like you, to think like you, to interpret things like you, to to to even fathom things like you.
Speaker 4: They ain't built like that. Jack made you like that. We at the highest level. It's the NFL, though, what you.
Speaker 1: Just't let me finish, let me get where I'm going to even get to the pinnacle of your childhood dream.
Speaker 4: You've had to be through some ship, You've had to go through some stuff, So anything being said in and or about you shouldn't even bother you. Once you make you can talking about new addition.
Speaker 1: I said, you Bob Brown, and I said he probably was fac You know there's a REP trans band too, now right, Yeah, it was a round hit. I need a man with sensitivity, right. A lot of these kids are sensitive. They can't handle that.
Speaker 4: That's a good analogy, right, sensitivity for you. Quit you quick with it.
Speaker 3: But the way the way the human brain is wired, coach, you know this.
Speaker 2: Somebody can say a thousand good things about a person, but it's the one negative thing that they're going to hear. It's just like if, oh, Joe, if you go outside and you sign a thousand autographs, if you don't sign one thousand and one, you a jerk.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So tell me why are we driven to the one comment out of ten that's positive? Now, the one is negative, but the other nine are positive? Yes, Why are you attracted? See, I'm not attracted to that. I can care less, really, genuinely, I could care lest. Why are we as a people mostly attracted to that one negative coming? Why are we drawn to that?
Speaker 4: Why does the negative Why does the negative negative media, negative headlines, negative stories, Why does it sell more than positive? Why does it create more attention. Why does it create more eyes than those of positive story? Well, people like to see wrong instead of right.
Speaker 1: Now, if I go outside and say a blessing and blessing and blessing, ain't nobody running out there, no butterfall go out there and say.
Speaker 4: A fight, A fight, a fight camera. Yeah, this is how we built. That's just the way. That's how we built.
Speaker 2: Uh DJ can do more as Why don't black men consider consider Serena one of the top five black athletes of all time.
Speaker 4: She is nobody said that? Who said she wasn't she was?
Speaker 3: Who say?
Speaker 4: Black men?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Like, where you where your pole come from? I don't know where that statista came from.
Speaker 3: She I don't know who put that in? Whoever that is?
Speaker 1: He God bless you don't know where you get differrom uh hey, let me let me let me tell you somebody Serena to this.
Speaker 4: This is a good one. This is a good one.
Speaker 1: Us working with the NFL network and all of us was on the elevator. I'm not gonna mention all the names of the people that I worked with that was on an elevator, and we were on the elevator and Serena elevator opens up, and Serena walks on the elevator and she walks on there, and of course she acknowledged anyone because she's a kind person. And then she turned around and they pushed the button, and you know, we went where we went. One gentleman on the elevator looked down and say, oh, Mike, you bill like that?
Speaker 4: You was like that were right?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm talking about. One of the preeople on the elevator looked down and said, oh, you read their lips said, oh my god. I'm not gonna say who she was with, but you remember she came to the Pro Bowl. I wasn't that end. Oh I know, I know who was She came to the.
Speaker 2: Pro Bowl, and then she had to be this had to be so she probably was like twenty one, twenty two.
Speaker 4: Wait usc new York, New York's yet mm hmm, No, oh, I remember that. I remember him about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wrong, Nah, outlook she's married and he's married. But she was a very curvy, nicely built young lady. Don't you just say she was sitting on something? Quit playing though, it was just just just say that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was stacked like Larry Curvy.
Speaker 2: She was stacked like dirty laundry in the dorm room, you know, because I know you had a saying I know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, Lord Havelberd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what. That's what they said on the back of the elevator. I'm talking.
Speaker 3: It was one of my Caucasian coworkersapt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this faith, says high coach fryme and oh chose defense. He gave me that hea for choosing dogs over people. He gives criticism not so much for receivers, but will support him on Nightcap, through and through Great Show tonight. What would that what they said? She said, he he gets upset for choosing dogs over people. That he get mad at me. He'll criticize me for choosing dogs over people, but he won't.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: He ain't right though, I ain't. That ain't right though. You can't choose no dog. You can't choose no animal. No man, thank you, no trying. I know how you are would have with an animal, no man, he said the woman, you let the dogs get on the bed, I'll let the motherfucker ball my car. Dog ain't getting on the bed now, Hey, he get the car he get the front. Stop that dog you you gotta stop that. I told you, Yeah, that's not right. He talking about how you treat me like I ain't. I don't really want to go there. How you treat how you really treat me? I really do want to folk how you really treat me? That I'm tired of you're talking about? Asked you, I'm troud of that. You're selfish and you straight out selfish. This man, he's selfish.
Speaker 4: This man text me this Joe the man text me, you ain't right.
Speaker 3: If that's it?
Speaker 4: Know what I'm talking that's the problem. I used to know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Like if I text Chad on site, he know nothing what what I'm talking about, cause we all got these little colds.
Speaker 2: You know nothing what what I'm talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about. Damon Lee asked Coach Prime. Would you let a woman choose the restaurant on the first date?
Speaker 4: How want I happen? Okay? How much? Now you know?
Speaker 3: I gotta stop sign in my pocket.
Speaker 4: I know what you do?
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 4: You know me?
Speaker 1: Hey, my money got these on. That's how long they ain't been out. My money got SHA's on here we go, you know, feeling about a long time anybody, I damn because it an'tybody. Money gotta feel your wrisks.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got that right on them.
Speaker 1: My money got that rate. I'm gonney gona feel your risks. Oh, but I want the woman to choose whichever place she goes because I'm so man, I'm home school man. I take you to house and a heartbeat man like, come on, take you to waffa house.
Speaker 2: I take you to go to corral. Hey man, but you I mean you're going to the place. You ain't spending a fifty dollars You can give some na grass. It ain't about how much I'm spending. Long as we happy. But how they look at it, I'm the entertainment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure we happy because I'm gonna guide the conversation and we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You first of all, all three of us, we we obtained the gift of conversation. Yes, I think we obtain the gift of entertainment as well. Yes, with great conversationists. So it's not gonna be boring. They unless you say something to trigger us, it ain't it him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get that trigger. Now it ain't it now.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm already fast, but I'm gonna eat fast than I normally do. That thing's gonna be. We're gonna be in and out of then thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we ain't.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get ampt that we ain't gonna be cause you ain't gonna spend it if it ain't right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna call one of them the boys. He man, Hey, come kick with me down.
Speaker 2: They asked Mickey House to ask how many Super Bowl ringsoul John that Way have and Shannon was replaced by Ocho.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. What Shannon. You can't replace Shannon, but.
Speaker 2: Men have oo oh five three? So John gonna have one more than what he got if you take me out and put you in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you figure that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just sound good, though, it sounds real good. Since we since we talk of hypotheticals, I'm gonna make sure it sounds.
Speaker 3: You don't like block, you don't like the block, and you don't.
Speaker 4: I might have lost every time I blocked, but my man ain't made the tackle. That's all that mattered.
Speaker 3: In the West Coast, he'll run you off to now he'll run you off too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah. And I'm taking I'm taking two or three people with me every time. And in his defense.
Speaker 1: When when when he was on it wasn't nobody in the game better than his stretch in his stretch, wasn't nobody in the game better.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 1: How we first got down was one of my friends, Lenny Harris, just telling men none can't down him. Man, he said, he got it. He talking Joe, he said, do this, do that? You know what I invited into the crib. Oh yeah, and he came out to the crib, sha and we worked. I invited like several guys to the crib to just work on the game, work with his life, just work period.
Speaker 4: And he was one of them.
Speaker 3: Man, he was one of them.
Speaker 1: And uh I saw right there and I said, boy, that boy got some because his pheby was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And you know what's so funny, this is how smart he was.
Speaker 1: I had Mike come over to work with some of the receivers too, and afterwards he wanted to meet with me because he like, hey, man, I know what Mike teach me and all that, But that ain't me, I don't like him to touch me. Dog, I like I said, he's right, You're right, because that's that's that always stayed with me because as a coach, I can't just teach what I do.
Speaker 4: I gotta teach what's best for you, right.
Speaker 3: Mike was a big physical receiver.
Speaker 1: Yea. So Michael was teaching them that his release and that joke of that ain't want you to get a hand on him.
Speaker 3: He wants you to touch him.
Speaker 4: And he had that. He had that. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna take the credit because he's a bad boy, but the information everything he gave, I think it just gave him because there was some colors there that was good too. He went that next year and went off with off like he he went off in the NFL. Off on culture.
Speaker 2: J Yo, Guys, we've heard about pre We've heard about your pregame rituals, but what about your post game rituals. Did you have anything that you did time? Did you have anything you did? Oh Joe, after the game.
Speaker 1: I always had migraines, always had migraines, So controlling the migraine from being up up so high, being fired up, and just wanted to go get it.
Speaker 3: That calming down period was tough, so I always had migraines.
Speaker 1: So on the plane ride back home, they was medicating me and trying to get me stuff and ice everywhere. I couldn't never do nothing after games, so I always went to the crib straight on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My routine after my routine after every game in Cincinnati was always the same, win or lose, I'm going to j Alexander's in Hyde Park. I have a celebratory cigar win or lose, obviously forgetting out his game healthy. And that was it. I did the same thing every every after every game for a decade straight. And if the people, if corporate from Jay Alexander sees this, if y'all don't bring back them goddamn honey butter biscuits. I know some honey butter croissants, oh man.
Speaker 3: But I normally just went home. I'd go get something. Occasionally we go to guys.
Speaker 4: Or was that something? Was that something you would you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it wasn't nothing going on. My body was, man, you know, I was leaning when I played. You said something, it wasn't what going on. I would. I wasn't gona be able to do nothing of locked up on them. And then then you got to I'd have to get an IV. I was like this there so no. We occasionally I would go, we'd go out to guys, we'd go get something to eat. But most of the time I would call ahead, get an order. Black There's this restaurant called Black Eyed p I would call ahead, get chicken, right, broccoli, corn, two week rolls, and and and and and and eliminade.
Speaker 4: He always was disciplined and his eating. Man, I have a quick prime. Did you eat healthy when you play?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Man. I was so I was so ignorant in Atlanta. I had soul food catered for lunch for everybody, for the old man. You collar greens and rice and black I be baked chicken. We're eating it for lunch. Didn't go out there the practice. I was like, man, we all love that. Man.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, you eat that. I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I'm glad I say that because I've been trying. I've been telling people for thirty some years. They don't listen to me. No I did.
Speaker 1: I wish I had it, though I wish I had I wish I had see you hear that. You hear that you always stayed in shape. But I didn't eat right right.
Speaker 4: I didn't eat right either, and I always stayed in shape.
Speaker 1: So I mean, but you you, you, you are freak genetically dog you You could eat whatever you want. You still gonna stay lean.
Speaker 4: But but I worked like a mad man. I'm still working like a man man. I ain't got you. Just you're gonna always be lean. That's your gene.
Speaker 3: You you you don't have the disposition to put on weight.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be fifty. You're not gonna be three hundred though, Joe, that's not your body frame. Look, narrative, You see how you're jersey him narrow? Now he get offended.
Speaker 4: I'm not now, I'm two twenty. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Narrative You've never been on You've never been two hundred in your life. Hey no, I'm too twenty right now.
Speaker 4: You've never been you never been. I don't think you've ever hit two hundred. And you're like, hey, no, never.
Speaker 2: You know how they used to have in the NFL experience, they have that jersey and the little kid go stick the head of that thing, and you see the little body hanging that.
Speaker 4: What you look like that jersey? Right? But no, he always been ripped though he always been. Yeah, he ripped that.
Speaker 3: I'm ripped. You've always been.
Speaker 4: You've always been that way.
Speaker 2: Don't don't don't play they are Jacob comment, we all know brush your teeth immediately for the game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had to get that in. But I saw that the other day.
Speaker 1: Though I don't do it as much as you do, but I probably brushed by five times a day, like after I eat.
Speaker 3: I have to brush after I eat every time.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you said ten times a day.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's excessive.
Speaker 1: That nobody told Shannon, I'm gonna tell you what happened in this. Shann ain't tell y'all. I'm gonna tell y'all because I love y'all. Somebody told Shannon when he was younger than his breath stak for they did no time. I know we can play like this, but somebody told him that his breath stak and he was defensive and he wanted to fuse that, so he just went overbreushing because somebody told like somebody somebody said.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I've never had not well not anyone that told me, because you know, that's a very tough conversation to have.
Speaker 4: No, it ain't. Oh boy, no it ain't. Now when you from Florida, we had that conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've always been the one to point out those things that nobody want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but you know, you got to make a joke of time. You just can't say, man, your mouth, you gotta make a joke of it.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to make no joke you say, hey, wait, you want a piece of gum? Nah? I be like I was, like, you gotta kick standing up on your tongue.
Speaker 3: Why your tongue hard?
Speaker 4: Like like you doing it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got you gotta, you gotta, you gotta make it. You gotta make a joke.
Speaker 1: You know, you always pointed that those things that people wouldn't you know, you wouldn't point out mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It share somebody somebody said something.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know when you pin the kind of money that we don't spend on these things, Man, I gotta keep them right.
Speaker 1: You ain't letting that's up coast. I got, man, when I first started doing TV, give me the old grill.
Speaker 4: How much the old grill.
Speaker 1: Cough, give me the old grill all thirty two, every lad want of brib How do.
Speaker 2: You feel about the media painting a false narrative about all your players was going to leave Colorado?
Speaker 3: While watching all these top school players hit the transfer portal.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all our first time.
Speaker 1: When I got there, I've only I only had that conversation with probably twenty players. The rest of them quit right. The rest of them shut it down. That was a god on his truth. I didn't say nothing about it, but that's what truly happened. It's almost some of them thought they was just getting over on us, like right before the spring game, all the defensive linemen. But I think two of them, the interior linement, got together and like we're gonna quit.
Speaker 3: Like y'all ain't hurt me. You know, that makes it easier for us to go into port and get them.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I wish I could have talked to them before then, because I'd have told him, at least you want to stay and play in the spring game because we're on natural television and that's gonna help you in the portal. But they didn't think about that. Also, they never did a follow up, but I did. I'm not gonna tell you the numbers. But all the players that got in the portal left?
Speaker 4: Where are they? Now? Oh? Somebody should do that follow up? Come on now?
Speaker 3: So if so you understand, did they even get to another tee?
Speaker 4: Come on now?
Speaker 1: We try to help all of them, the ones that we really talk to, to try to give get them a place to.
Speaker 3: Go to the play.
Speaker 2: James said, Oh, how do you brush your tee ten times a day? But you let the dogs sleep on the bed? Easy, brush my tea dogs keeping the bed. Tell you're taking too far with the dog. That dog cain't hurt nobody else.
Speaker 4: Prime. Yeah, it's too big for a little dog.
Speaker 3: I got a big I got a big dog too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how they get along, they get along great. I'm never a big dog.
Speaker 3: I'm the pack leader. So whatever I say goals.
Speaker 2: That's how you that's the hierarchy is everybody everybody falls in line behind me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Because I know you're always talking about relational stuff. Yes, if you so close to that dog, it's no way you're gonna be close to somebody else like that.
Speaker 3: Because you kind of love them dogs.
Speaker 4: Lording you love whoever it is, I do, I do. I do love them.
Speaker 1: I know you do.
Speaker 3: I know you do, but I but I love. My thing is Brian.
Speaker 2: Look when I love, I love, and I love hard right, and so for me to have someone that I can love like them?
Speaker 4: Dogs?
Speaker 1: Man, Look here, you can't do that. You can't say that though. You can't say you have somebody I love like them dogs. That don't sound right. That don't sound right?
Speaker 4: Here trying to find him a woman in three months and shauld be married?
Speaker 3: You know what, I that's a good question. That's a goody.
Speaker 4: Wait. Wait, stay with me, baby, stay with me. Wait a minute. Both of y'all ain't got nobody. I got somebody for both they are. I've been working on him for three months. He difficult. I got somebody for you. I'm not I'm not right. I'm not I'm not going to tell you I'm not right. Wait wait what you mean? You're not wrong?
Speaker 1: Because I'm married to the game. I'm married to I'm married to listen, I'm married to these kids. I'm married to you. I'm married to the Game.
Speaker 4: I hear all that, I hear all that you're talking. I got somebody for you that understands the vision, that understands what you're going through with everything that you're doing right now, and she would be perfect for your journey. Sound real good? Yeah, but don't worry about listen. I'm gonna tell her to text you after this. I got you though. Wait wait wait wait, stay with me real quick, let's work on shad. He don't listen, No, listen. I know what he likes. I know what he I know what he likes.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if it's sustainable.
Speaker 4: It's just because the dogs in the way. That's the problem, the dogs in the way. But do you do love him? Dog Bill? You love human?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: You do? Because humans full of cock? Yeah? Hey, Prime, Prime, you trust you, you're scarred, Prime, you trust me? Yeah? No, it's some aspects, okay, because Jesus got this wheel, I got you, Jesus got to I got somebody for You're gonna be happy to you can be like, boy, you know what I'm not. I'm not. I'm not I'm not I'm not not listening.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm not listening to. I got, I got gonna get first take. I got I'm mad to the game.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Why your head so hard. Listen. This is what I'm telling y'all. Y'all, don't listen. You know what I do, what I love. Okay, talk to me about as you because I'm listening. I'm in the part of your old heads. Man. Y'all, y'all stubborn, y'all too old to be stubborn. That's time you need to listen to the younger folks. Go hear me. Listen to the younger folks. Listen. Listen. Your antennas is always raised. You overthink, you analyze too much. You act like old women that's sitting on the front porch. If I'm telling you I got something good for you that can help you with what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me a couple of attributes.
Speaker 4: I can't think we got too many people. We got too many six six one for him?
Speaker 1: Know what?
Speaker 4: Damn that dog. Don't mean that.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this. She's been doing this, man, thirty years.
Speaker 1: Hold on, and we've been We've been clothedlow after my clothes close, close close.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years prime. She's six one, but with the heels off, she five ten. Line.
Speaker 3: Keep talking, don't keep talking, just keep talking.
Speaker 4: I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I'm not built for this right now. But go ahead and talk.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you you built for this. But butter pecan long, long, long Brazilian straight here, long long long yeah, okay, okay, okay, is it long here? Carmel butter bec your calml complexing like butter can, like butterscotch. Remember remember when you remember how hey, hey, hey, Scott, better cut him bank cut in the bank.
Speaker 3: Talk to me now.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, you said you want to sit them. I thought you wanted to say on yeah, yeah, he say he wanted to send it. If she ain't the sinner, she ain't the winner.
Speaker 1: Five foot the five three five for at the most. No, that's too big for him. But anywhere, you gotta start off at one fifty.
Speaker 4: Five right right own up, okay, okay, But.
Speaker 3: It's got to be workout right right.
Speaker 4: They gotta have a fitness life, kurvy right, fitness life right. I got hard, I got disciplined folks, and she got to accept them dogs.
Speaker 3: She got to accept them dogs. So that's pretty much gonna make her.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, now, check this, okay, prime, oh Joe, y'all say, accept the dogs.
Speaker 3: But what about if she got kids? Y'all want me to accept.
Speaker 1: Them kids, right, that's but you know it's funny you got kids, don't you? My kids grown kid grown.
Speaker 4: That you still have kids. It doesn't matter that they are a part of you.
Speaker 3: They come with you got kids that different house. He ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: They you forget that. He ain't doing that. Man, I'm ship, but y'all better than me because women kids, he ain't doing Women with kids got snacks. Women with no kids always want to go out to eat. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you who he is. You're trying to help him.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm the people I've been trying to hook him up. But they ain't got no kids. They are professional people in the corporate world that have been throwing them, not even throwing a.
Speaker 1: Couple of people that I've heard you been trying to hook him up to. He don't want, he don't want He don't want that. Now, he don't want something. Everybody, everybody mom, he ain't.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, listen, I wouldn't even put him in that position to be dealing with somebody that's fun. We didne did all that already put me in that position. I've been I've been trying. You ain't listening.
Speaker 3: Don't do the week, but don't do the ad.
Speaker 4: Got I got you, though, Brian, I got you. You're you're gonna be happy by it. Ain't ready though, dog? Hey what you got to heal? No, it's that I know me right, I know you know I'm married to the game, right, I know I know. I know I'm married to the game too. You're mad. I'm with you. I'm married to you. You got a good woman and you ain't. Hey, hold on, I got a good one. You got a great woman. And that's what I'm going to make sure you two have before before this year is out. Y'all want you gotta have a plus one to my wedding. You ain't walking in that by yourself. You gotta have a plus one by kids walking in the whole. You don't take the kids everywhere.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, if you them kids and that bringing, I'm bringing Teddy Bear, Teddy beer my plus one.
Speaker 4: Hey, ain't no dog, ain't no, and that dogs allowed.
Speaker 2: You will try to do that joke you. I'm gonna give you one of them pigs off the beast dead.
Speaker 4: I'm going soon.
Speaker 1: They gave my whole family trip that Oh my god, I'm going to honest, yeah, I would go and that's all.
Speaker 4: Uh that's yeah. Wait, it's about in zooma zoomer. I'm going to mamas.
Speaker 3: I want to go, I want to go see you know.
Speaker 4: It's it's some trip that mean, it's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I got I got married, I ain't been back.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, this a whole nother thing tied a couple of shouldergo They say, our top five comedians. We saw Red Fox with you post your Red Fox love Red Fox, give me, give me your top five comedians Red.
Speaker 1: Fox, Richard Pride, not this ain't in no order. I'm just throwing them out there, Red Red Fox, Richard Prior, Clip Wilson, Bernie make probably yeah it may be uh uh what's my dark complexion? Brother name that passed away? About Rob Robert, Robin Harris, Robin Harris, Harris, Robin Harris.
Speaker 2: It's some great with man, because I mean they're very good ones, you know, without Prior, without Murphy, even though he doesn't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but Eddie but he yeah he was Yeah yeah, but I think that the gentleman. I mentioned the thing that most of them shared in coming is They all had shows. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you gotta understand Flip Wilson.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: Richard Pryor was doing so much the screen.
Speaker 2: That's what got me. Yeah, that's what got me early on. They made me dream. They're asking Brian, what's your favorite top water? Teach a man how to fish, take your baby fishing every chance you can get.
Speaker 4: What do you like?
Speaker 3: What do you what do you like so much about the water, the serenity and piece of it.
Speaker 1: Like you you might not realize that when you go to Vegas, those of the who go to Vegas, it's water. You see water everywhere. Yeah, it's something about the serenity and the peacefulness of water.
Speaker 4: It makes you there.
Speaker 1: They believe it makes you want a gamble more and spend more, do more. It's water during there, out of every view in Vegas. And I just love water. I love I love the fish man. Matter of fact, it's so funny that you said that, because I was in my backyard here in Texas, and uh, it's like I ain't got no water, Bagon. I just hadn't been a holy in my backyard. Man.
Speaker 4: Wait cup, wait, time out, time out, time out?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: You mean you got a lake like Tommy Davison did in that Martin episode in the in the House. I got a lake. I got two lakes.
Speaker 1: I got Lake Primar Lake time for property, I just put another I have named a third leg. I'm trying to name a third like.
Speaker 3: Can we can we eat fish out of that park? Because every time I know you'll, I'm gonna taking the red lofster.
Speaker 4: I ain't.
Speaker 3: We ain't doing that. No, you got a catfish pard. You're not eating a fish.
Speaker 4: You're not eating a fish. You gonna eat fish. Hold on, you built you built two lakes, three lakes, and you got two lakes. Yeah, build the third one. What kind of fish you got?
Speaker 1: Fast?
Speaker 3: Blue gill, crappie, those species.
Speaker 4: The blue grill?
Speaker 2: He man, Hey, messal fish man. Okay, I throw the bad bad, but let me keep the blue grill in the crappy.
Speaker 4: You know what. I let you do that.
Speaker 1: Damn, you ain't patient enough to fish anyway, So I know you ain't coming fish. You mean we aren't patient enough fish. You're not patient enough. First of all, you ain't gonna sit nowhere that long.
Speaker 4: I know you, like you know, I know you.
Speaker 3: Unless I have a company there. We're gonna move on, move on nothing.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Would you eat raccoon, possum, alligator, rabbit, rabbit?
Speaker 1: My mama scarred me with rabbit. I had a pet rabbit. I stayed in jone Walker's apartment. An'ybody before miles know that's that's apartment complex like the projects. Right, stayed in joone Walker's apartment, stayed on the second floor. I had a pet rabbit. M hmm, some kind of way. I went to school, come back, rabbit gone. We got rabbit for dinner that night. I said, look at mama. I said, look at mam, y'all gotta stop. Ain't nobody to cook your rabbit? I said, well, why how we got rabbit in? My rabbit gone on the second floor. We're on the second floor. Where did my rabbit go? Like Hi, my rabbit gonna leave or run away in the second floor in the hood. How but we got rabbits? No, your stepdaddy, he went and got rabbit from down here, and he that's the rabbit.
Speaker 4: Cook.
Speaker 3: Well where my rabbit.
Speaker 4: I'm scarred. I'm scarred bet the rabbit to this day. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Bet the rabbit you're gonna cook my rabbit asked me to eat it. They asked, Edward tap your ass coach, Brian, if you were the heir, if you could you, if you could choose as a head coach, would you be the head coach or the general manager of the Chargers.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do pros. I love collage. I will never do pro I don't believe that that's a lie. I don't believe that. Prime. You you the very Listen to me, stay with me, baby, You are the very person who had a song called must be the Money. And if they show you, if they show you that money over there in l A, guess where we're gonna be at. Notice, I said, we guess where we're gonna be at.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you said that. So let me address this one thing at a time. Must be the money was a testimony. I wasn't ragging by the money. I was saying, must be the money that's turning, y'all. I said, Diamond Rolex gators on my feet. I got a pair every day of the week. My ha's done, my fingernail's two six buntons down. I don't know what to do, but need his money.
Speaker 4: I was saying, y'all changed, right, it must be the money now. Secondly, I'm straight about it. Everything I need. Man, I'm having the time of my life. I love Colorado. I love the kids that I get, the coach.
Speaker 3: I love the recruiting process.
Speaker 4: I love it so over sound, and I like the purity of the young men, you know.
Speaker 1: I like the sensitivities, and I like all of and the amateurism of it, even though it's turning into pros because everybody want a bag now. But I would have a hard time in the locker room with a guy that's making a multitude of millions and he don't want to play.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give his all. I will have a problem with that, yad, A real problem with that. You like, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: And I've been trying to tell said he ain't ever played with nobody like that. Yes, he did, he just didn't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Wait, they just played for the money. They just just didn't didn't really want to give it. They all just wanted to want to play. They had a lot of talent, and they didn't.
Speaker 4: They just messed around, well, well messing around by doing things off the field. Now on the on the field, just don't want to do right. Yeah. See, I ain't paying attention like that, honestly I am. I ain't gonna lie, gonna lie.
Speaker 3: To you, and I don't want you in l A.
Speaker 4: You can't be in l A with me me l A l A. First of all, l A too expensive for me, you know how she am.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting the house. I don't like California, I know I want.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get closer to Shannon, so he could tell you I want to sit closer to him. I don't got that hit. Have he ever invited you anywhere?
Speaker 1: You can text message thank you, I meet you so well if you get there, he's gonna be basic. I'm getting there based on what's in there right right right.
Speaker 3: That's who he is.
Speaker 1: You we know who he is.
Speaker 3: He don't want his death. First of all, he need to get his butt back in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: That's what you need to do.
Speaker 1: Don't You said you were taking me to the arm to the place with the booty juices, magic suit, magic city. He ain't going there. Ain't going there first ball. Second of all, he still got it. You still got your house then? Yeah, how you got a house there. You don't invite nobody and don't let nobody use it. That's selfish. That's why I called himselfish. All that he's selfish.
Speaker 4: Hey, I talked to Madge.
Speaker 1: Madge, come on, imagine, first of all, magic is a hero, a national treasure. Let's get the right magic. Magic a't in one of the games. Still looking good, still fly magic?
Speaker 4: You still magic? Yep?
Speaker 1: You talking about somebody that should have a movie, a documentary. Yeah, please magic change that made Yeah it just talk game. I mean, magine this, this, this taught your game and all that. Man, I love Madge. Nikki Taylor says Deren.
Speaker 2: Oh show and coach Bryan, please know how much a blessing you are to genuine black culture.
Speaker 1: So proud to each of you. You are needed. Thank you, Nicky. We really appreciate that. Dad is definitely needed. That is that is well we did.
Speaker 2: I mean we talk about this more so me and you are prime the O Joe, but we talk about how I don't know what it is is that when we see one of us starting to do good, we start, oh, I don't like something he said, or I don't like something he did, or he not He's not authentic. I'm like, bro, you do realize they print money, and although I'm making a little bit of it, I ain't taking none at your pocket.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons Gilbert and I besides wanting to do great do things together, is that we wanted to show people that black people can get together and elevate one another and not have to talk about one another.
Speaker 4: First, bull all for days.
Speaker 1: Because I'm in the coaching realm and you have no idea the bullet young we deal with the bull junk they tell the kids about our program.
Speaker 4: Oh, you wouldn't even believe it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about I'm talking about us. And it baffles me that all we've ever tried to do. One thing I've never seen o Cho do is hate on somebody. I've never seen him anybody unfairly, unjustifiably. I've never seen you just you know. I've seen your angry a couple of times when somebody disrespect you. Shanny, you ready to check them, that's who you are. But I've seen you go out your way to be kind and to be nice, and y'all know how I get that.
Speaker 3: I try to help everybody and their mama. Y'all know that from right. They want before these cameras even came, I.
Speaker 1: To helped a lot of people in their mama. But you know what I'm talking about. But go ahead, time, go ahead, go ahead, you go ahead. But that's what I'm saying, that that's why you ain't no good. But I don't understan saying people that just want to wish ill on another man just because he's successful. All he's doing it his way authentically, you know, Like like I.
Speaker 4: Don't understand that. I really don't.
Speaker 1: And it's hard for me to fathom on a daily basis, even some of the stuff that you know, my kids receive, and I'm like, y'all got to be kidding me. I mean, they'll show me some of the text messages or some of the stuff on social.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And I think social just gives too many people access to you to say anything they want. And it's I don't know how somebody wakes up in the morning angry and just gonna tweet something. When you put something out positively and you're gonna tweet some Chad was the first one that hip all of us athletes to this.
Speaker 4: He was the Genesis.
Speaker 1: Know nothing about this. He did that, he had the NFL on five. He had be man. I remember this joker here used to say, I'm going to the movie. Anybody come to the movies. You're in free and here run out the whole theater. That's who he is and he's never changed. He page takes care and leave enormous tips. I would never do that, but he leaves enormous ship ride a wonderful note on it.
Speaker 4: Like that's just who he is.
Speaker 1: Share I know what you do for people like I don't understand how somebody could just be nasty.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: When you see when you see the blogs or the podcast and it's saying negativity about you.
Speaker 4: How does it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know your kids, I know they want to respond, but how do you say?
Speaker 1: You know what? Let he go, man, cause I'm fifty six and I'm been there and done that. No, We've been in the light, hell long, long, thirty over thirty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't you think I had handle the light back?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I've been in there over thirty years, man, and I'm in the third quarter of my life. I've been prime time. I've been prime now I'm coach Prime. I'm in the third quarter and I'm winning.
Speaker 4: Coming back. Man, I'm hot. Stand I got to hear him out of head right now. How do you think I'm gonna do anything to let them catch up? No, I can't fathom that. And and my kids are watching me. Forget America. My kids are watching me.
Speaker 1: My kids are watching how Daddy respond to aversa And they watch me every day. I get to go to work with my kids every day. And that's gonna be the best year of my life because this is the last year I get to coach my boys.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. So that's gonna be phenomenala.
Speaker 2: Have you thought about what it's gonna be like, because there's never there's haven't been a situation in which you haven't coached them. It's gonna be fair. Shaudor went away to South Carolina for a year, but went away Shadour, You've coached Shador every step of the way. He's the only coach you've ever you've ever he's ever known.
Speaker 1: The first time this year, our last game was the first game ever that I was press and he didn't play.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: First gave me missed since Pee Wee League that I was there now, I was in the hospital for four games in Jackson that he played, but I had never played with him.
Speaker 4: So that's that. You know, that's tremendous, baby girl playing basketball, you know. So I love it, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta comes out all the time. Bucky is running your social media. So you've turned this thing. You've turned this thing into a family affair. It's a family affair.
Speaker 4: I have a question. We can we can make it an even bigger family affair. Now, we can make it. It's a package deal. I can talk to here. I listen. I got talk to baby girl about coming on down to Colorado if you give me a coaching job and we can make it a.
Speaker 1: Package, a package I will make you. I'm not gonna give you a coaching coaching job. I get you a coaching job, not a coaching coaching because I know you're gonna do right.
Speaker 4: What that means is it? Am I getting money money? Or am I getting money?
Speaker 3: You're getting now? You getting more mone money and you more. I need the any the any y ain't any why.
Speaker 4: You ain't getting any why yet? Because I don't trust you yet, because I ain't gonna do right. Well, listen, you're gonna be a head of a coach.
Speaker 1: Now, I trust your skills and your knowledge and what you're gonna spit to the kid.
Speaker 4: I trust that won't spit to the kid. I'm gonna have on my cleats. I lead by example by actually doing Now, you're right, You're right. I do reconcile that you will do that. Oh yeah, oh yeah. So when it comes to my paid I need any wy on the end of my money.
Speaker 3: I don't want no more. That's what we're gonna have the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, I can't. We're gonna We're gonna get We're gonna go back to the drawing board. We talked about this later. You don't want to build to that. Like if you build to it, you don't want you can't just come in it. Who shi who can't We need coach We need.
Speaker 2: Coach Fry at least once a month. This has been amazing. He was very fortunate because I reached out. He reached out to me. The man where y'all long?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 3: I said, we all are?
Speaker 4: I called you?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 3: He called me because you're nasty?
Speaker 4: You know when you go there? He did call me. You hear me up saying he man where y'all long again? I said, we have too much fun with that. Man, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I got mad. He said, I'm coming. I said, hold on, are youtub big? You're gonna come old show? He said, I'm coming off?
Speaker 4: What up? Because what up? Coming on? I said, bed time? Pad, It's past my bedtime too. But I've been enjoying this so much. You know what I do I've been doing. I take a nap during the day. I take a nap during the day just so I can stay up. And I still get up a five year every time. That's it. During the season.
Speaker 1: I get up at four twenty five every morning during the season. Now I get to sleep in a little more. By the way, I ain't saying nothing about us. You know were recruiting the butts up right now, right I know you are recruiting our butts off right now. We dugging with that thing right now.
Speaker 4: That is why you should have me on your team when it comes to the recruiting process. You got your sell point right here. Who else Put me inside somebody mama house and let me do the talking. You already know what's gonna happen. I sell water to a well what I believe. Oh no, I know you what doing? Now what you want to do?
Speaker 3: We can start next week. I consider yeah, course ridiculous.
Speaker 4: The receivers they nice, No, no, no, no. The guys we just said, oh wait some more boys. Hey.
Speaker 1: Oh we've been showing that. Hey man, you got a job for me. No know where around you are your dogs? No, because I know you ain't gonna do raight. I know you ain't gonna do right and you're selfish? All right, bo, what's up? Both shout out to my brother. Both shout out to my brother bowt man watching man.
Speaker 4: You remember both? You met both before you You probably don't remember. I don't remember. Yeah, you met mady folk. Bow what's up? Baby? I love you.
Speaker 2: They're asking him the chat coach. They're asking, are you expecting the Lord Travis Hunter? Snap overall snap counts on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: Then Travis, because me and you out if I try to take him out the game, you gotta understand, some dogs gotta hunt.
Speaker 4: That's just who he is. Like, he has to hunt.
Speaker 1: The thing about it, you just gotta get more depth, which we went and got just in case like he'd be I say, Travis, you know what take a breathe on defense because we got dogs as well, and we didn't we didn't have that, we didn't have the depth or take a breathe on offense.
Speaker 3: Man, we got so many gener receivers.
Speaker 4: Right now and they're all have a pro grade, they're all. They all can ball. Man.
Speaker 1: You would love Jay, You would love to get down with them. And they real ones too, man like they they they love the game. They talk, they talk, and I let them be unapologetically them.
Speaker 4: I want them to be. We got talking. We got talkers out there. We got some talkers too. Okay, that's why I need to be. That's why I need to be. See that. That that alone should tell you why you need to hide me. That is right there.
Speaker 3: But I know you ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I promise him to do right. I got structure and discipline. Now, I got something that can't be taught. There's a certain in fact that I was born with that I can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta do.
Speaker 4: I could pass it. I could pass it off to the young fellas. You do have that channel? What you think? No? No, that why you why you hate? Thank you all? See what I'm saying. Ain't gonna lie to see.
Speaker 3: He ain't bring a lot.
Speaker 4: He won't bring me on first take. Now he's saying he work for you, y'all. Trying to keep a brother y'all trying to keep a brother down.
Speaker 3: Leep, you that elevated, elevated. We got a show called Joe.
Speaker 4: Right, listen, I could do Uncle Jo from Colorado. You know we went to the Hall of Fame together, right, so we had an unbelievable bond. You do know that, right? Yeah, we can't each other each other. Well, I'm in the Hall of Fame too. I put on my own goddamn jacket. No you did, Yeah, and my jacket. Want my jacket? One to one your jacket? Everybody got them? That's a lot. Wait, let me say, let me take that back. Everybody that's in got one of them. Yeah, I gotta listen, I gotta I got a bus to my bus, fort to your carryo.
Speaker 1: You want to see it? Okay, I'm just letting you know a part and stuff around your bus.
Speaker 4: Your but.
Speaker 3: Come on your your bus probably no sprunched up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody, I like all that matter. That's what it's about, man, It's about freedom, you know, like life is short, Like you shouldn't have any restrictions while you line huh, draw line. We're not in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: No more, we don't on the line.
Speaker 4: I don't even like to use the same bathroom, like I gotta have two toilets. I got on, you got your I got damn you got you all that got man who living like that? Man me.
Speaker 1: Of him?
Speaker 4: Listen when my baby, when my baby get ready, she got to go somewhere. I need you right there beside me. I'm on one side of the sink. You on the other side of the think you need help. You want me to zip up your dress? I do that.
Speaker 3: I want you on that side that side I get ready.
Speaker 4: See, it's a little different for me. I do all her, all the maintenance. I do her upkeep, I do her makeup, her lashes, her brows, you know, her liftic, her foundation. I apply all that. So I need you right next to me, because you're not walking out of that house without me making sure you're on point, because you are a representation of me once you leave out that door. Okay, so y'all, no, it ain't about me. Everything I just said is how I save my money. Now, stay with me, Stay with me. That's save. I don't save the money. She don't have to go nowhere to get her head done. She ain't got to go nowhere to get her lashes and eyebrow or get a makeup done. I do everything, I do, do all that. Ask her? Is she in the chat still? I do everything.
Speaker 3: I don't believe all that, but I do believe. You probably do the wising.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no, no, probably you do. Listen, Prime, you ain't see my YouTube tatorials.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 4: I got YouTube tatorials.
Speaker 1: When you they panking stuff, I can't do that because you don't look. I ain't see one bad draws one time you're doing for about that's it.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all you need. Listen once all you flipp you flipping inside out.
Speaker 4: Can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm free like a shower with Shannon brush like that. I shower by two three times a day.
Speaker 4: Just thank you, thank you, y'all shower see nah, I ain't doing take them off and you showing two three times a day? Yeah, I got too do man, y'all niggas trip and I ain't run up my goddamn water bill. Shower No too three times day. I ain't even got damn going nowhere? For what my water every month is about eighty dollars? Ain't living? Yeah, eighty dollars two? Three times? You ain't even going nowhere. Who you're trying to press? Who are trying to I work out.
Speaker 3: Early in the morning. I gotta stay right? Are you pick?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'm on the feeling a point like that. I want you to see that bank, see that, bae. Look here.
Speaker 3: I don't know about y'all, but I got to go to work in the morning. Thank you for watching another?
Speaker 4: Why you always why you ain't trying to get off?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: That's how it is that say man, You see he ain't even say nothing. He's just say hey, okay, that's I gotta go to school. You have no idea how he treats me. You have no idea. Listen, listen, he treats me bad. He just told me no when when you asked.
Speaker 1: For uh a reference to come to Colorado, I'm still I'll do no recommendation.
Speaker 3: See what I mean?
Speaker 1: Ain't learning about that now? He ain't learning about that? He Yeah, he definitely don't recommend nobody than nothing.
Speaker 4: Oho.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looked like some Jordan's stay Burgundy, Burgundy and r that's the ugly color way. That's not burgundy though, that's that's red. Yeah it's burgundy on my end. No, that's red.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something with your camera, your TV. Your still got to flow model. He got I only got you got that.
Speaker 4: Got as far as going on on that level, yeah, I only got one good eye as it is. I ain't never noticed that though this. Your mama was clean the other day, by the way, you took the shame you fly, wasn't they?
Speaker 3: Hey y'all did that?
Speaker 4: Boy? Y'all did that? Hey? I cleaning in the border health. Yeah, you was cleaning.
Speaker 1: You clean.
Speaker 4: One thing about it, boy, I could put on the suit. Now you put on the suit. Hey, So imagine me as a recruiter going to the parents' houses and to suited. I ain't wear no, I ain't wear no, no, no, no, what the recruited. But you know Colorado apparel, you know Colorado pair. I'm winning. See that's a problem. I'm wearing suits. I need you to represent us. But still I'm wearing a suit. I'm gonna put a Colorado Buffalo pin on a suit.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you do. I'm gonna try you out in Miami. We're gonna see how many because that's your stomach grounds. I'm gonna see how many that you can sign, and then we'll go from now.
Speaker 4: I can get anybody. I can get anybody. Just tell me, just tell me who you want. I guarantee you I have now. Okay, I guarantee I have now to get me a job at Colorado A baby, I know you in the chat, were moving up. We're moving the bowler, baby.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you click that subscribe button. We've also paining shaved by Laporte at the top of the chat. Holidays a right around the corner. Make sure you go get you a bottle for you or a loved one special thanks to my good friend coach prime Man.
Speaker 3: That's my dog. Thank you for joining us. You know you welcome back anytime.
Speaker 2: We're probably gonna get you to come back, especially during the Super Bowl at least because we're gonna do live super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're going live. Okay, we'll be live in Vegas. Right, you're gonna be a vegans. You're coming, of course, you know, I gotta go get the money. You know what, you've got several appearance in the super Bowl. You know, Okay, come, I got it. I got an endorsement that I got.
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You got you got you see, I mean you boy telling me, you know they need to come on and sponsor your boy right quick.
Speaker 2: But anyway, thank you guys for tuning in. Coach Fried you good, great? We had what forty five thousands? Did we get forty five or forty four? What was I high in the chat tonight? We had forty four thousand in the chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, appreciate that. Appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for guy to watch.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys looking like make sure you go leave a review at Apple Podcasts. And a special thanks to my good friend Coach Prime. Best of luck and the recruiting trail. Best of luck. I'm sure we to talk to you before the season start next year. Thank you for tuning in. We're out, I'm your favorite sports. You do have a book coming out? We have a book coming out.
Speaker 4: I'll be back on the to say the talk about my book. I'll be back over that.
Speaker 3: Till I'm your favorite sports. Shannon Sharp, but he's your favorite number.
Speaker 2: Eighty five Bengals Legend, Ring of Famer, Chad O Cho Senko, John Hall.
Speaker 4: Of Fame, He's coach Prime, he always said. Ring of Famer, he always he's dead. In the beginning to where are Guys? I Love you, Love you all boys chat. It ain't no good