Speaker 1: Welcome to Wednesday Show Morning Studio Morning.
Speaker 2: I'll play you a clip from a favorite Christmas movie. Just name the movie, write them down.
Speaker 3: Here we'll go.
Speaker 2: We'll go, game to get started. Uh, this is an example, but still don't blow it out your answer. Guys, Right here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know him.
Speaker 4: I know him.
Speaker 2: So that's an example. Amy, What do you have else? That's right, there's no point there.
Speaker 3: That's a good movie. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: So you'll go until you miss name the Christmas movie by the clip.
Speaker 3: All right, go ahead, you'll shoot your eye out, kid. Merry Christmas. Ho ho ho. I'm in for the wind, Amy, Christmas Story. A Christmas story, Eddie, a Christmas story. Boom one number two. Mary Smith. You're filthy animal and they're happy New Year. Merry Christmas. You're filthy animals and they're happy New Year. I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in for the wind and latchrocks Home alone, Amy, Eddie, home alone.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 2: That's on the TV. That often confused you guys in yours past. You have to find the old movie good.
Speaker 3: Job, Good job. Next up.
Speaker 4: I never thought it was such a bad little tree.
Speaker 3: It's not batter at all. Really, maybe it just needs a little love. I'm in. Uh good.
Speaker 2: This would be one of the few I would know because I haven't seen a lot of Christmas movies, but this is for sure what I would know.
Speaker 3: Would you play one more time?
Speaker 5: I never thought it was such a bad little tree.
Speaker 3: It's not batter at all. Really, maybe it just needs a little love. In for the Wind, Amy looks defeated.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just like one of three of the black and white that I know.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Then what do you have, miracle on thirty four on the street.
Speaker 3: It's not black and white.
Speaker 6: Some colored lunch and black collar, especially a cartoon a Charlie Brown Christmas.
Speaker 3: Heady Charlie Christmas correct sounded like? Good job?
Speaker 4: Next up, almost see hill of him.
Speaker 3: Did that and he's not Santa Well he was.
Speaker 2: In Mayby You're out, You're not in. I saw her writing down and you guys, I'm in, You're out. No lunchbox neaty one more time? Please see him.
Speaker 3: Him did that and he's not Santa Well he was. I'm in. I'm in for the wind. Ch Santa Clau, Eddie the Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: Great job.
Speaker 5: Next five thirty Joshuaj shakestairty dinner with me.
Speaker 3: I can't can show that again. Seven o'clock wrestle with my health loading. I'm booked, man, what for the win? Let's give it one more run.
Speaker 5: Five thirty Joshuaj shakes thirty dinner with me. I can't can't show that again. Seven o'clock wrestle with my shelf loading.
Speaker 3: I'm booked. He's stressing. I have I mean five seconds time or timer? Lunchbox? Bad Santa Eddie? How the grint stole Christmas? Correct? That's correct, and you know what to start the day? Come on? Yeah, it'symous by anonymous. Then there's a question to because hello Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: In the era of gender reveal parties, it seems my family and friends bill like they're entitled to more information than we are willing to give. My wife and I made the decision to not know the sex of our baby until he or she arrives in two months. Everyone else, however, is now acting all outraged about it and are feeling slided because there's not a gender reveal party and they don't know what to get the baby for a present. The last one's easy, uh, diapers. As far as the rest, short of saying, mind your own freaking business, what's the best way to convince people that they need to let it go because it's not about them signed dad to be This is very easy. This is something you can do and even seem nice. It's not gonna rub people the wrong way. But yeah, first of all, they need to shut up. This has nothing to do with them. They probably just want free cake or like an explosion or something. But don't everybody else, don't use fire in gender reveal parties. No fire, no explosions. This is what you say. Say, man, we really appreciate that, but we don't want to know, like we don't want to know if it's a boy or girl till it happens. So if we have gender reveal party, that's going to run it for us. So totally understand. If we do it again, we'll probably do this, but because we're not wanting to know, we're just not going to have it. And I think that is an extremely nice way that's not going to be awkward. And you can even send it out in a mass text to all these loser family members who aren't losers because they're your family. But they're losers in this situation, right, and just go like, hey, guys, you guys have been asking about a gender reveal.
Speaker 3: We thought about it.
Speaker 2: We thought it'd be fun, but we don't want to know yet, so we've decided not to do one.
Speaker 3: We'll let's you know if we do another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there are plenty of gifts that are pretty.
Speaker 7: Neutral or all babies need, or a gift card, a literal gift card for a baby, like got Grace and DJ they just had a baby.
Speaker 3: It's my sister's sister and brother in law.
Speaker 2: We just got them a gift card to Macy's, like literally, because macy says everything get a store like deathidize everything and Bota boom bottle. Being you're done as far as the gift thing goes perfect. Yeah, but you can actually not be awkward. Sometimes these do call for awkward situation and conversations and to say, hey, guys, we've been.
Speaker 3: Thinking about the gender reveal party.
Speaker 2: We thought it was super fun, but we've kind of decided we just want to not know until it's time, So please respect our decision and then block them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, family needs to needs to chill. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's got very close family though, right, and they feel so close that they can actually say stuff like that, and that's that's a positive.
Speaker 3: But yeah, sometimes you get a little too close. That's what's up. Thank you, close it up, Pile of Stories.
Speaker 4: A study found that songs with over one hundred and twenty beats per minute can lead to dangerous driving.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, whenever I hear party rock, party rock, antl lmfaoh I'm doing around curves right.
Speaker 4: Well, it is Christmas time, so there's a lot of Christmas music being played. And what this means is Frosty the Snowman is the most dangerous Christmas song to drive to. It has one hundred and seventy two beats per minute.
Speaker 3: How is it the Frosty Diplo mix? Yeah, frop the snow and.
Speaker 4: Then in at number two is one of her favorites. Mariah Carres all I want for Christmas with you?
Speaker 3: So all you're doing is Christmas one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Christmas time.
Speaker 3: But how what's the bpm again?
Speaker 4: Anything over one hundred and twenty bpm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that fast? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can play it for him? Okay, here one twenty bpm? Am you go ahead with your story, Eddie.
Speaker 4: I hate to break this to you, but in at number three is at least not be.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get that though, because that goes good and that's racist.
Speaker 3: I think it goes on racism. I think it goes fast when he goes I want to way is shoe one there?
Speaker 4: She didn't say that to me, I said, because he loves that song.
Speaker 2: If she just said, like, hey, Bobby, bad news crackers, are you know fast?
Speaker 3: I'd be like that's racist? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Okay, Well those are the top three songs, so just be careful if those come on the radio when you are driving.
Speaker 3: You go here, here you go. Metronome one twenty.
Speaker 2: Frosty the Snowman was a very happy snow. He had snow in his mouth, the snow and his now wasn't some snow in his he there used to be a frusty man and then he melted away.
Speaker 3: And everybody cheered.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, but that's not a cheer, they say, frost.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Sounds like a sailor's version in front. That's okay. Two things. One that's funny too, that's hertful okay, all right, what else?
Speaker 4: Anybody a self gifter in here.
Speaker 2: For business every day, and it makes my wife's life miserable when it comes to Christmas time because she's like, anything you want, you get and I'm like, that's true. But you know what I told her before you elaborate on the story. I said, she'd give me a list of things you would like. And I said, why if there was listenings I like, I watch them without kids. I got a good jobs. Uh, let's rock is what I say every day I want to get online. Let's rock When I buy stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, right, I know, but maybe in the month of December, you just.
Speaker 2: Stop buying me stuff, right, So I said to her, and I met this as a compliment. The stuff that she gets me without me telling her is way better than the stuff I would get myself. When it comes to like clothing or cool things. If I just say here's what I want based on what I want, it's gonna have a razor back on it. And so yes, it'll be a cutoff or have a razorback on it.
Speaker 3: So yes, I'm a self gifter and that's tough to buy me anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, you're a self gifter, I guess year round. But when it comes to Christmas time, only about half of us are self gifters. But maybe pause so that way, the loved ones in your life can actually get you what you want and you're not just buying it for yourself. And then also when it comes to presence, I saw that parents are spending on average one hundred and seventy three dollars per kid, and I think Eddie's growing over there because he's got.
Speaker 3: Four of them. I didn't want to hear that number.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not the law anyway, you will say the law. Now, that's not the constitution where you have to do that.
Speaker 4: It's just on average.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure we're around that number. Yeah, yeah, I'm just saying you'll have to be there, I know, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then if you are planning to see relatives over the holidays and you're like, oh, I can't wait for Christmas vacation, well, survey says people do not see that as vacation. It is not relaxing. It's some more stress. So make sure you do take some time for yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky that I love my in laws.
Speaker 2: However, what I don't like as all days I just said families apparently just hang out and do nothing.
Speaker 3: I had no idea.
Speaker 8: Chill.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't really grow up in an environment we just sit around. I didn't grow up with like like a family dynamic ever, And so like Christmas and Christmas even like the day after, like you just sit around and like hang and it's like what we all know. Everybody understands this kind of is boring. And then I get on my phone and then I was like, hey, don't don't be on your phone the whole time, like just be like engage. And I'm like, I'm a great possibly can be. I'm like, so, yeah, yeah, it's all vacation, but I don't even like vacation.
Speaker 4: So well, just make sure again you take some time for yourself. I'm Amy.
Speaker 3: That's my pile. That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 9: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Got a guy named John. He loves Christmas, but he loves his wife more Joan.
Speaker 2: She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's four years ago and since then, he, the marine veteran, has made it his mission to keep making her memories. Now, there are a lot of hands on the project people that have jumped in helping set up lights and decorations. A steady stream of admirers also coming to check out the holiday cheer because they've done such a good job, and John says he can't see him so stopping the tradition. Now Here, he is talking about why he does it and his wife's reaction to it.
Speaker 3: Hey, if we wasn't from my wife, I don't know if I would have done it. But she wanted Christmas, so I'll give it to her. I'll do anything to make her happy.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what to think, but I'm glad he did it.
Speaker 3: I love him. Jess Alzheimer's again. She's in fifty three. Wow, that's young.
Speaker 2: To thank John and celebrate Joan. The neighbors have set up a po box to receive Christmas cards, and they'll give John the cards to read him to his wife. So the whole neighborhood jumping in thought that was pretty amazing. That is from CBS News. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 3: That was telling me something good, all right, voice smail hit it.
Speaker 9: So I got caught in a conversation I could not figure out in this I find myself running into this issue quite a bit. So I was wondering how would you guys recommend I stop being engaged in a conversation with somebody at work, stop being super rude about it. Of course, sometimes it'll be like thirty forty five minutes before the person stops talking. So I was wondering if you guys have any input or any suggestions and how I can like find a way to escape or to step away without being rude. So wanted to get your input. Let me know, tough one.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like he doesn't like the person I like Amy, so it's easy.
Speaker 4: And then there's no way I talked for thirty oh no.
Speaker 3: On the phone. You definitely definitely can you definitely have the phone regardless. But I like Amy. It sounds like he doesn't like this person very much.
Speaker 2: It's difficult Amy, as someone, what are the best techniques people have used with you?
Speaker 3: You don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I'm asking genuinely because you do like to talk and sometimes you will just like.
Speaker 4: There are techniques I have not caught on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fair enough, So this is what I would say to do. Let's say, and now I'll say that it's in not the same situation with Amy and I and I see I'm like ohm he always wants to talk forever. If so, if she comes up and she's like, hey, what's up, and I'll be like, oh, get to see you.
Speaker 3: I have like eighteen minutes to a meeting. What's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He always gives me. That's what you give me a I'll do that with you two. You do hard now that I think about it, because it's not rude, like hey, I've got five minutes, like what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like until I have something else to do, because it doesn't feel rude because that's not like I only want to talk to you for five minutes. It is, hey, have something else that I gotta get to, But I'd love to spend a few minutes with you.
Speaker 3: What's going on? And they have to get to their point quicker.
Speaker 4: I get that I may not get to the point as quickly about you might want too bad.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I know it's not about me, because I'm definitely not a thirty minute I'm just not.
Speaker 3: You could be very easily.
Speaker 2: But my advice would be this, if you see them walking up and you're like, oh God, here we go, and you can't be rude. You don't want to be rude at the office because I don't make It's like, hey, Charles, how's it going, Like, oh, good to see you. I have this media I get you to in twelve minutes, but yeah, what's going on? They will feel nothing, not hurt at all by that, and you've just set a boundary.
Speaker 3: And then when you.
Speaker 2: Go, oh, sorry, I got to go to this thing I was telling you about, they won't their feelings won't be hurt. That's the easiest way to do it, too, is run anytime you say to come and get out of dodge. But you can't always do that. Anything you like to lend, No, I just mean in general, I care about.
Speaker 3: What you think anything.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean in general. I guess it's good for those of us that do like to talk that maybe we practice awareness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is not about that. I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: I know, but I'm going to I can't. I can't relate to him. So I'm going to relate to the people that might talk thinking that. You know, oh, time flies. You know, when you're having a conversation, you don't realize it's been as long as it has. So just be aware, got it of other people's time. I'll speak to that audience.
Speaker 3: You know, a scuba and not have a deal. You text me, But I don't think I'm here to my point, and I don't think they know. I don't think people know when they're that person.
Speaker 4: Okay, well this is your moment. Okay, be aware. Let start start paying attention. People start to say, hey, I got twelve minutes.
Speaker 3: Nothing, No is your thing?
Speaker 10: Yes, when I have a deal, we just text each other. If they look like they're stuck in a conversation. It's like a girl in the club that needs help. You guys will do that. Here got it so fun? They didn't say toward you, Amy, that's that's all all right.
Speaker 3: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: This is a ridiculous job, although for what it pays not so bad. The Wall Street Journal says that there's a new professional backscratcher that makes a hundred bucks an hour.
Speaker 3: You want to do that job? You go scratch it back one hundred bucks an hour. Two things are here.
Speaker 2: One, that's a lot of money, one hundred bucks an hours a lot of money. Number Two, it's just random people's back scratching.
Speaker 3: That kind of gross. That's gross, But is it worth one hundred bucks an hour?
Speaker 4: Okay. Well, now I'm thinking, do I have to use my fingernails or can I use one of those little rake things?
Speaker 2: If I'm hiring you your fingernail and baby, I want the end of my touch. So this guy named and maybe it's a girl. Her name is Tony, but I can't imagine a tone, dude, Tony sounds like an Italian guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tony, I'll scratch you back. Hey, maybe it's a girl. She says.
Speaker 2: When they need relief, they visit the spa. They plunk down and they land the table, and for over one hundred bucks over an hour, she scratches their back.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: She is a former hair stylist. She has three inch nails, which I.
Speaker 2: Think would be a thing like the longer the nails, and then she scratches for an hour one hundred bucks. Yeah, you gotta have those fingernails. But I guess you also have those things you could slide on. They're like fake. I don't think i'd like to give a back scratch. I'm gonna tell you my dream scenario. Amy, can you indulge me for a second dream scenario. I sit down in a chair, and you know how when you go like the obgy and you put your like in the stirrups. Yes, I do so, not full stirrupy, but mid stirpey, Like my feet are up and a thing. My feet are hanging out over. I got one person rubbing one foot. I got another person rubbing another foot. Now I also have hand stirrups. You know you go to bid, you do the sturrups. Yeah, so I have them from a hand stiff from my wrists in them. But they're like wrists turps. I have one person rubbing one hand. I have another person rubbing another hand. So I love my feet. I put massages, love hand massages. Next up, you ever go to the mall and see that person with that thing, that clothing that goes up and down your head that makes you like tickle a little bit. I only like that for a second, but then I want to scout massage. I have a fifth person that's doing the scout. So I got one of my foot, one on my foot, one of my hand, one of my hand, and one of a scalp, but the one of the scalp standing on like a like something from high so they can just go straight down. And then I got someone rubbing my shoulders at the same time.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, so there's a platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to because you can't stand two people have scalping shoulders.
Speaker 3: So if I got two, I got six people at once. You're like a Roman emperor. Wow sorright?
Speaker 4: What is this again?
Speaker 3: This is your it's my dream, it's my dream massage scenario. Interesting? Can you have? It'll cost you? But they're out there.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I asked for all that, think there was more to it, for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean I would just lose the stirrups as part of the description.
Speaker 3: I needed to be descriptive toward you, so you know what I was talking I.
Speaker 4: Understand, But like you could just like spread out like a snow angel.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That sounds like a little that sounds like a wait? Uh does not when I mentioned it? Like that? Does that sound good to you? Or just fine?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't need that. I don't need that many things.
Speaker 3: I love a fr a hand rub.
Speaker 4: I feel like, where does your attention go?
Speaker 2: Who knows the space? This may be exactly what we need in order to like go into a new dimension. I've never had that. But if I could get six people up here.
Speaker 4: How many in the room.
Speaker 3: One crap, you guys, don't touch me.
Speaker 10: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: The California town is having people that are acting like gardeners in neighborhoods. And what they're doing is they're watching other houses and when people leave the houses, they break into them, but they're posing as gardeners.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy one. That's I mean, look, yeah, so terrible. That's a pretty decent idea. Like if you're like criminal, that's a new way I haven't heard of yet. Although you got to make sure the person's house your gardening knows that your garden gardening, or you have to be a real gardener. It's like CIA people when they go around the world. They have to have other jobs in order to be CIA that you can't just be raking the same spot and you've got to be a real gardener hired by the person. Yes, but the suspects and they have the people that so far they've captured.
Speaker 3: They were captured breaking into a home.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: The neighbor said that two mass men dressed that weren't gardeners attempted to gain unsuspecting access to a home.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a I don't like to say. Clever.
Speaker 2: I feel like Amazon. It's like dressed like the Amazon guy and driving up in a white van. But now Amazon's weird because it's people in regular car show up.
Speaker 3: My life and how howne?
Speaker 4: You know it's the final person that left, Like, because so you see someone leave, but what if someone else is still in the house?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't understand what you're asking.
Speaker 4: If you're gardener there, yeah, like you see, like I'll leave my house, but there's still people in there, so they may see me leave and then what they think, Okay, time to go break in.
Speaker 2: I don't know their mindset, but I'm saying if they see the no cars in the driveway, they probably go give it a look.
Speaker 3: Oh they're they're pulling turnets. But in reality they're just scoping a house.
Speaker 10: I think it's better the way they did at Home Alone, where you just like a cop and says like, hey, I'm a cop.
Speaker 3: Are you guys going out of town this week? Great? Okay, you all be careful. Where are you going?
Speaker 4: Paris?
Speaker 3: Cool? And then they know they're gone. I mean that's pretty smart. It doesn't like a cops, like a crime crow. It doesn't like a gardener, not a crime I do.
Speaker 4: I would choose like a city employee that checks the meters, because then.
Speaker 3: You mes not going to and you know, like no one's in there. You have to know some stuff to do that.
Speaker 4: You just act like you lift up the thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you have to like know some stuff in case someone you got to like know cities.
Speaker 4: I'm reading meters.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You never knock on the door. You just walk and go go. No one asks any questions. What are you doing here, sir? Reading the meter? What what numbers are you looking for? All of them? Three?
Speaker 2: We do a segment called scam Alert, where we tell you about scams to watch out for.
Speaker 3: This isn't that.
Speaker 2: This is somebody on the show thinks that somebody's been scammed so many times they're now scamming us without even knowing it. This is like inception. One of you guys are scamming us not even knowing it. You've been scammed so many times. We'll talk about that next year. Eddie.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys.
Speaker 10: I think Amy has been scammed so much that she is now a scammer. I got a text, actually we all got a text the whole BBS group, which I think I don't think you're in it, you're not in the text group. We all got a text from Amy and it was just written weird, like.
Speaker 3: Not how Amy talks.
Speaker 10: But she goes, Hi, we have a listener that's trying to adopt from Haiti and there's an issue for about fifty families.
Speaker 3: So they created a petition.
Speaker 10: And can you all just please take the time today to sign it real quick and help this family.
Speaker 3: Is there a link? There's a link that scam is right, scambler how it's written.
Speaker 2: She's close to everybody here, there's no need to write it off for hot Hey, the.
Speaker 4: Link, the link is a fit. If you check the link, it's changed dot org.
Speaker 3: Check that's legit.
Speaker 4: But the link, the link says change dot org and it is one of our listeners and they're trying to adopt.
Speaker 2: But I think the best way to have done that would have been to text people individually.
Speaker 3: Be like, hey, why text individually? Because I like scam the.
Speaker 6: Group these say something when we're in the room and they.
Speaker 4: Had already left, and I just thought like, oh, it would be cool if they signed this because it's a listener that I mean, Haiti is in such crisis right now and there's these children that are.
Speaker 3: Families guilt that you're doing guilt to get out of.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying the petition signing it would help them.
Speaker 2: I hear you, But that's not the point of this, because I agree with you everything that's all terrible.
Speaker 4: But their point is about how I sent it sounded very much like me and actually would help it not seem like a scammer, because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, also, why would you not say something in the room like cause they I have okay, wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like you had twelve hours or there's no hurry sign this. I was like, so, you mean, can.
Speaker 4: I reasond it to y'all now that nothing y'all know about it?
Speaker 3: Yes, so many scam alerts. But I also wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I get okay, I get it now.
Speaker 2: I do get how that not minimize it, minimizing any of the real life issue of it. But if that just comes from the person who gets scam the most, and it's written like that, sent in a group text with a they're.
Speaker 4: Looking back now hearing it back, I can see now how y'all maybe thought it was a scam, but I am telling you now it is not.
Speaker 3: She wrote high with like five eyes. You know she never does that.
Speaker 4: I do that. Listen.
Speaker 2: This is when Amy sent me, Hi, my cousin is the Prince of Nigeria and needs a bank account. Don't click it, don't.
Speaker 3: It's time for the good news box. It was like the scene out of a movie.
Speaker 6: In Williamson County, Illinois, a pregnant woman out for a drive when she calls nine to one one.
Speaker 3: I can't get my car to stop. My car will not stop.
Speaker 6: And they're like, oh, we got to do something, and so they catch up with her and they see the brake lights are on, but the car is still going and it's headed right for a lake. Yeah, at the end of the road is the lake, and we got to do something. So they go up in front of her and they slowly start decelerating until they get and they bumper to bumper. They slay them on their brakes and it forces the car behind it to stop a quarter mile from she went off the pier into the lake, Like you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get right in front of it. It's a slow and you know, listen, they're saving the life. That's awesome, but you know that's got to be cool. For that cop up front. Yeah, to get in front and actually do that. You probably trained for that, but you never actually got to do it. Like like car hit car because mostly you don't want car hit the car because that costs money.
Speaker 3: That's tax pay of money. But when you're saving someone's life, Hey, what's tax pay of money? That would be awesome.
Speaker 6: Yes, especially when you get a bump a car, especially two larves because she was pregnant.
Speaker 3: That's that's right.
Speaker 2: That's a great story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. There's joy from North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Bobby Bones calling asking for an updates from Amy.
Speaker 9: I remember last year, you guys.
Speaker 1: Ship fish and you guys submit on how long the fish.
Speaker 9: Would make it the sheer of fish?
Speaker 1: Did the fish make it throughout.
Speaker 9: The rest of the year?
Speaker 3: Is the fish?
Speaker 4: Ditch?
Speaker 10: Did?
Speaker 5: Bitch?
Speaker 6: I've been take the fish?
Speaker 4: What happened to the fish? I want to know.
Speaker 3: I love the show.
Speaker 2: Funny twist if Amy's ex husband took the fish in the divorce. But that's not what happened. They died, right, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Won the money. It didn't make the year. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Honestly, I was like we had a fish and the fish definitely died. Poor little data rip to the forgetable fish. Apparently, next up, let's go with him before a good morning studio, I have a morning corny for Amy. Why was Eve the only letter to get a gift from Santa? Because every other it was naughty, Happy Holidays, naughty, naughty.
Speaker 3: If you saw it, you'd like that one. Got it?
Speaker 2: That was good? Okay, let's do Amy's corny, the mourning corny.
Speaker 4: What does Santa do when his elves misbehaves that he gives them the sack?
Speaker 3: Huh? When you get sacked and Santa hell, they get sacked.
Speaker 4: Santa Hall's a sack.
Speaker 3: I pictured hidden by the sack.
Speaker 4: Oh, he gives them the.
Speaker 3: Sack, the sack. That was the morning corny.
Speaker 4: It's better if you have written Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: This woman was sprayed with pepper spray right during a road rage incident where they pulled over, which, by the way, I'm gonna try not to get in an incident even if somebody cuts me off.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna realize.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about when someone cuts you off for us, something STUPI in traffic and I've said this before, you've also been that person and maybe didn't even realize it sometimes because we've done things, maybe not even on the road in real life, but we've hurt people and not known it because we didn't do it on purpose and we didn't know how to affect the people. I would say that same ideology happens on the road, like people may cut you off, and if they do happen to cut you.
Speaker 3: Off because they're jerks, let them be. So that's the first part.
Speaker 2: The second part is if somebody does cut me off and they're like middle Finger and everything they did to me was just to irritate me, I'm still not going to because I don't know if they have a gun in their glove box. I don't know what's up. So I'm gonna going and chill back because it ain't no deal. Third of all, if I do decide not to chill back, I'm not pulling a parking lot.
Speaker 3: Like to end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, a road rage incident needs to stay on the road. We do not need to turn that into a parking lot incident, Okay, because then that's when the guns come out. They may come out while you're driving, that's when the guns come out. It's when the fighting starts. That's when this woman gets pepper sprayed. Oh now, it's just not about the pepper spray, because imagine you're road raging, right and all of a sudden you're like pulling this over.
Speaker 3: We're going to town.
Speaker 2: This lady you're a pet road raging or she pulls over and you're like, I'm pepper spray the crap out of her.
Speaker 3: She gets out of the car, she's eighty nine. You still pepper spray? No one, That's what happened. She was eighty nine and the pepper sprayed.
Speaker 2: An eighty nine year old driver was attacked with pepper spray during a road rage incident in Pennsylvania. The elderly woman was driving at four to f one fifty tried to pass another driver in a Super U SUV.
Speaker 3: There was a confrontation. They pulled over in a parking lot.
Speaker 2: The super driver sprayed the eighty nine year old with pepper spray and then fled the scene.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of surprised the super drivers had pepper spray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's her lady was. I was shocked by that.
Speaker 4: I feel like Super would be like, oh, all good peace.
Speaker 3: And once you see she's eighty nine. Don't you think, oh, she's just old. And also, if you're gonna spray an eighty nine year old, wait around.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's a young looking Adian.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait around for what, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Don't run.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna be so bold to spray an eighty nine year old pepper spray, you need to sit there for a minute, and you just look at what you did. Even if you leave before the cops get there, you look at what you did. Because she's eighty nine. Y'aw long did it take her to bounce back from that crowd? It's gonna take us four hours. Imagine her. She may never bounce back.
Speaker 3: She's eighty nine. Its probably four hours to live. That sucks.
Speaker 2: And also she's eighty nine. She probably wasn't roadridge. She probably was driving like eighty nine year old.
Speaker 3: But there was a confrontation like that's what's weird about it. The person probably like pull over. She's like, oh, pullover. I was like, okay, you want to help me pay carry my groceries?
Speaker 2: Then, and then you pepper spray the eighty nine. Because there's no chance they thought this one was twenty five or thirty five or forty five, like they went hard to tell this eighty nine year old done. So, whoever you are, because I imagine you listened to this show. We know who you are. We know don't be that person. Pennsylvania State please are still looking for information on it. That's from ABC twenty seven. Ever been pepper sprayed?
Speaker 4: No, I've just only had it sprayed while I was at church.
Speaker 2: Oh, people used to spray in school and it would knock out the whole room and knock out the whole room.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, mine was unfortunately right before my sister and I were supposed to go on stage to sing.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's why they did it.
Speaker 10: They were trying to stop the perform can't let get there.
Speaker 3: I pulled the fire alarm. They pepper sprayed.
Speaker 4: No, my mom had pepper spray in her keychain and my sister's boyfriend at the time accidentally had.
Speaker 3: It go off.
Speaker 4: And then our moment to shine was like.
Speaker 2: Everybody Mike d wanted to know what it felt like, this thing where he's like, why did you like?
Speaker 3: Why did you want to know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I found.
Speaker 8: I saw people were doing military training there to get sprayed and not react.
Speaker 3: I thought I could do it. And not react to it.
Speaker 2: So we did it at the house and we recorded it and I spread him in the face with it and he reacted.
Speaker 3: He reacted, Yeah, it shuts you down.
Speaker 8: I couldn't open my eyes for like forty five minutes, and then it stays with you like three or four hours. Like I took a shower and would like re apply itself and start burning again.
Speaker 3: Did you do milk and stuff in the eye. No, I didn't try milk.
Speaker 10: It's hot.
Speaker 3: You put milk and you drink milk. I know if you just put in your eyes, that's a good thinking. If you were eighty nine, how do you think would have worked out for it? It would shut you down for days if I died right then.
Speaker 2: That is the end of the first half of the podcast.
Speaker 3: That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the firstep of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast.
Speaker 2: You can go to a podcast to or you can wait for a podcast to come out.