Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right news round up in Information Overload our here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred nine point one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Well two years ago tomorrow will be the anniversary of October the seventh. On that day, Amas terrorists Hamas elected leadership of Gaza unleashed hell on the Israeli people and they killed over twelve hundred Israelis, took hundreds hostage. I've seen the videos from the IDF and I wish I begged them, begged them to let me pixel out the faces of the victims and show the world the atrocities that I saw. And so many people are so ignorant. It's breathtaking to me. We've seen the rise of anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, on college campuses. We see it worldwide. You saw what happened in great on this holy day, this Jewish holy day, and we still have a massive problem with radical Islamis. That's just a fact. I've been to Israel, I've been in the terror tunnels, I've been to border cities, I've been to a city that was hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years, and kids that play in underground bunker playgrounds because it only takes thirteen seconds they're on the border with Kaza for a rocket that's fired to land in this particular city, and it's a frequent target. I've been there the day after rockets have been fired. I've been when the you know, when the missile systems have gone up to protect the Israelis. This has to end. You know, if you extrapolate out the population size of Israel, and I think I'm the only one that points this out because the magnitude of this is incredible to me, and they'd only have a little over what about ten million people population. It's a country the size of New Jersey. It is an incredibly small country surrounded by enemies. You know, you got if Hamas in the south, you got Hisballah and Islamic giat. In the north, you got the Huti rebels, he got the Iranians all want and pledge they want to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map. They also would like to wipe America off the map. And under Donald Trump, something has happened and I'm hoping that he is successful. You know, he was able to get Arab nations for decades and decades and decades never wanted to be a part of the solution. But because of Donald Trump's outreach, now Egypt and Jordan and the Saudis and the Emirates and the UAE and Gatar and other countries are now on board to come up with a plan to finally bring peace and stability to Gaza. And we're on the brink, hopefully by the bye early this week, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night, that these hostages will be released after be in two years in captivity. And I think there's there's a number of things key moments in this process that have happened. Number one, the President had to convince Prime Minister Netanya, who is winning his war. Now, we would have lost forty thousand Americans in a day to finish my thought based on our population size, if you extrapolate out and compare it to Israel's population size. The videos I've seen had murder, kidnapping, torture, and beheading on them. You know, it's a level of evil you don't want to see. It's something that will never leave you. And here we are two years later, and you know, what would you want your government to do? Forty thousand Americans were killed in a day, you know, and yet we hear the these anti Semitic comments or blaming Israel, or nonchalantly people commentating that have never even been there, have no idea what they're talking about, you know, talking well, bb needs to end this war quickly. Oh do you want him to drop a nuke? Because that's short of that. It takes a long time to clean out a place like Gaza that is filled with known terrorists. Anyway, the President is put forward his twenty point piece plan Israelis, I'm sure reluctantly on many on this prisoner swap, especially and releasing known terrorists back to Gaza, you know, has gone along with it, and Hamas has been hedging. The President now has upped the ante and he said that if the terror group does not quickly release all the Israeli hostages, he warned, all bets will be off. The Prime Minister Benjamin nt Yahoo when he had this joint presser last week, but President Trump announcing that he would support this deal. You know, both the President and the Prime Minister said they will finish the job. President Trump said they will unleash Hell as well. On top of all of this. Now, the deal's not done, but the president, you know, if you doubt where he's coming from, I remind people that really don't have a good understanding of the Trump doctrine. What's going to happen is it's the same president that beat the Isis Caliphate, the same president that took out Solamani on a tarmac, the same president that took out Bagdaddi and associates. The same president that dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, the same president that took out Iran's nuclear sites and they had a piece twelve days later. The same president. You know, all these people seem to understand the Trump doctrine and interpret it as interpret never, no forever, wars is no use in military force. Donald Trump uses it, you know, in a way that nobody else has used it before. Here's Marco Rubio commenting on where we are.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to start with these peace negotiations in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Is this now the end of the war in Gaza?
Speaker 3: Well, not yet.
Speaker 4: There's some work remains to be done, and I would view it in two phases. In terms of understanding how to break this out. The first piece of it, which was very clear from the letter and Hermas's response, they have agreed to the President's hostage release framework and what needs to happen now, and they acknowledge in the letter and their responses. There now needs to be meetings, which are occurring even as I speak to you now, and hopefully we'll be finalized very quickly on the logistics of that. What that means is, you know, who goes in to get them as the Red Cross, you know, when do they show up, et cetera. You know what place, so they're going to be, and the conditions have to be created for.
Speaker 3: That to happen.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't have bombs going off and fighting going on in the middle of the exchange. So that's piece one, the second part, and we want to see that happen as soon as possible all forty eight hostages, both living and deceased, and there's some need to be released, and there's some logistical challenges to that that we'll have to work through, but that work is happening even as I speak to you this very moment. The second part of it, it's even harder and that is the long term piece. What happens after Israel pulls back to the Yellow line and potentially beyond that as this thing develops, how do you create this Palestinian technocratic leadership that's not Hamas, that's not terrorists, and with the help of the international community, how do you disarm any sort of terrorist groups that are going to be building tunnels and conducting attacks against Israel? How do you get them to demobilize all that work. That's going to be hard.
Speaker 1: It's going to be hard. John Andressik is with us, leader of Five for Fighting, lead singer of Five for Fighting. He's been a very loud, passionate supporter of Israel. I'm hoping upon hope that Babe won't have to finish the job. He will if he has to, he has the capability to do so, but a lot of lives will be lost. This seems to be Hamas's last chance and the last chance to get any of these hostages, hostages home alive and the bodies of those that are dead that they're holding. I would like to see that happen, Sean, so would I.
Speaker 5: And I talked to hostage families every day, and I think they've never had more hope. I think you're right the President was the one person who could get Middle Eastern countries to come to the table and put pressure on Hamas. Of course, it's very hard to trust Hamas, but I think you mentioned it. I think the big game changer was President Trump bombing Iran, and for the first time in decades, there's accountability for evil, and so we're certainly hopeful. We're also realistic. Marco Rubio has been incredible from day one, and again we're all praying, we're hoping, and I can't wait to see the hostages in the arms of their loved ones. I think we would all break down in tears, and I think it would be a wonderful change of direction for the world at large.
Speaker 1: You've been to Israel, You've stood in solidarity with them, You've written songs for the families, you've met with the families, you stay in contact with the families. And it seems to me that when I look at what's happening on college campuses, in the halls of Congress, when I listened to the punditry class, when I see what's happening worldwide, that there's a level of ignorance. That is breathtaking to me.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, Well, we just had four thousand Hollywood actors influencers sign literally a letter blacklisting Israeli artists. Can you imagine that? We wonder how the Holocaust happened? And He's another clarifying thing, Sean, All these people who have been screaming for a ceasefire, why are they silent now? If they truly cared about innocent godsins, wouldn't they be supporting President Trump demanding Hamas make this deal. Wouldn't they be calling for the release of the hostages? You know? The insidious genocide lie that it's been promoted to demonize, demonized Israel is what these folks have signed on to. Because if you truly believe Israel's committing genocide, well shouldn't you defund them, ostracize them, ignore the hostages, and eventually excuse the killing of Jews. This is what these people have been perpetuating. And you can call them useful idiots, which many of them are, but there's no difference in reality between a useful idiot and a terrorist. And that's what we've seen.
Speaker 1: Well, the President has been very very clear that he's going to greenlight BBNT in Yahoo, and this is their last chance. And you know he gave the Iranians fifty days. On day fifty one, the Israelis went in and they knocked out their air defense systems, their missile battery systems, and pretty much everything that they could wipe out, which paved the way for President Trump to make a very very courage called to take out their nuclear sites once and for all.
Speaker 5: Well, look, if you look at the pictures of the hostages, they are basically indistinguishable from nineteen thirty eight, nineteen thirty nine Holocaust pictures. And you're right, the time has come. Imagine having a child. I've met with many of these fasters families and their children are the same age as our kids, Sean, And you know, put ourselves in that position, it cannot continue. And as you mentioned, we focus on Israel, and we focus on the war, and we focus on Hamash. And I think it's the poet realized that is the small picture, that is the tip of the spirit. Look what's happening in Europe, looks what's happening in America, Looks what happening in the halls of Congress. This truly is and it sounds like an exaggeration, but it truly is a fight for civilization, a fight for the soul of the world. And of course, if Israel goes down, that is a sign that we are losing. And I do believe in many aspects were losing. We're losing our kids, the indoctrination. But I have to say, Marco Rubio, President Trump, bbing at Yahoo, who get slammed every day for being these fascist dictators. They are saving the world. But if they can't do it alone, and I think we have to stand with common sense, with sanity, with our Jewish brothers and sisters. You're not Jewish, I'm not Jewish. This has nothing to do with religion. This has to do with sanity, common sense, and humanity. And let's pray that we get these hostages back at the same time. If we don't, there will be consequences, and it's not just going to be hamas leaders. And I think that's why you have Guitar Egypt and any of these other folks who basically play both sides coming to the table because they know they're in the line of fire too. And that's only because of President Trump, Thank goodness for him. And it's courageous, courageous, moral clarity.
Speaker 1: Big break more with Jan and Rosa because the lead singer five for fighting our friend of the program and also now heading into tomorrow the second anniversary of the October seventh Hamas terror attacks against Israel and now on the verge hopefully of a peace deal in the release of hostages. Anyway, we'll continue our coverage. We'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean is our number. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Justin and Texas? Justin? How are you glad you called? Sir? God bless Texas? Doing good?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: I had a good question for you.
Speaker 6: So the twenty twenty seven presidential all that's coming up in next year.
Speaker 8: Or in two years.
Speaker 6: My question was I think JD. Vance will be not in his candidacy and also for the Republican side, and AOC mind announced her candidacy for the Democratic What are.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts of who's.
Speaker 6: Going to run in twenty twenty seven? For the twenty twenty eight presidential nominee, who do you think is going to run?
Speaker 1: I be a list of everybody, but it means nothing at this point to me. Right now, the single thing I would urge everybody to focus on, which is way more urgent and important. First of all, we have an election in a month. There is a chance a Republican can be elected the governor of New Jersey. His name is Jack Chitdarelli. I would urge you to pay very very close attention New Jersey. I mean there's a real shot there. Early voting shows an advantage for Republicans in the state of New Jersey. This is your opportunity. There's a chance things are falling apart for Democrats in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Jason Mayaris, who's the attorney general running for reelection on this program earlier, he could absolutely be re elected win Some seers could also be elected and replace Governor Younkin. She'd be a great choice there. In New York City. I don't really have much hope. I really would like Curtis Leewoo to win. I think he'd Rudy Juliani two point zero. I don't have a lot of hope, but you know what, why not you might as well try. It can't it can't hurt, but Democrats out number of Republicans two to one. Linda hates when I say, you hate when I say, it's kind of a fade of complete you don't like it.
Speaker 2: I do not like it.
Speaker 1: Am I being truthful? Do you want me to do? You want me to offer false hope to people? I'm not. I'm saying no, No.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about I want to talk about the fact that this guy is a communist. He's saying today that he's going to give away free everything. Nothing is free except death.
Speaker 1: It's when I say, Tommy Marxist, Mumdanni, how much more?
Speaker 2: First of all, it's either Commy Donnie or Marxist Mum Donnie.
Speaker 1: Can't be both Tommy Marxis, Mum Donni. I like my name too. You can pick your name. It's got a ring, you can sing it. It's got a ring to sing. But the point is, you know, I'm looking at the reality. You know something. One thing I'm never going to do to this audience is lie to them.
Speaker 2: Is the reality is Republicans can't get off their ask and put their money where their mouth is. They need to give Curtis a little bit of money off of them there's plenty of them. Commy, Donnie isn't getting his money from New Yorkers. He's getting his money.
Speaker 1: I will say this, if Jack Schitdarelli wins in New Jersey, then I would say that there's absolutely a chance New York can turn red in terms of a gubernatorial race. I will say that if they got a good candidate and let's say either Chucky or AOC and they go up against them, I do think there might be a chance there is a tipping point where independence and people just get fed up and they've had enough. And you know New York hasn't hit that point yet. Let's see if it happens. I hope it does. Anyway, last word to Justin, go ahead, Justin.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: My other question is, so it's like your book that you rout a few years ago with For It Die, And I agree with you one hundred percent on that. I never got a chance to read it.
Speaker 5: But it's our democracy's dying.
Speaker 6: The Democrats are taken over and they're gonna make New York so blue that it's gonna turn purple. Like you've said in the past, how do you feel about leaving New York City? You can move into Florida home where Mark to Saint great.
Speaker 1: Hey to tell you it's my you know home now. Two years in Florida the best move I made. I mean for a lot of reasons, you know, safety, security, law and order. I don't have to face the high taxes, the burdensome regulation. I mean, I can go down the list, and you know, I got to the point in New York City because obviously being on television for thirty years, people recognize me and you. I would walk into a restaurant and see disdain in half the room. I mean just utter contempt that I was even in the same room with some people. And at that point I felt like I was putting other people's lives at risk, that people that were with me, and it became untenable and I said, I'm out. I got it. I can't do that to people anyway. I appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you Howard in my free state of Florida. What's up, Howard? How are you?
Speaker 7: Hey? Sean? How are you?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: You had previous guests that kind of touched on some things that I wanted to discuss it. I'll just try to add to it. Or reiterate some of the things that he already spoke about, and it's basically about the rise of anti Semitisms, and you know, just to obviously the war and issue of the guys at war. Obviously he's highlighting some of the hate the content that was already existing, but just looking at some of the lies that they've been using, genocide, apozide, colonizers and starvation and how these lies kind of get pushed through our media of course, but the education system, and not only through the college system, because a lot of the indoctrination started very very very young, almost like the first grade. Kids are starting to learn some of these things. Not in the exact specific.
Speaker 1: Ways, right, No, they're learning it in specific ways. We've actually shown on television some of the cartoons that kids in Godza were being shown. I mean, just so so antisemitic. They're indoctrinating young children. You know, we showed school books or kids it basically like, okay, you have ten Jews, you kill seven, how many Jews are left to kill? I mean, that's how bad it is. And that's one of the reasons why neighboring Arab countries wanted no part of absorbing that population and solving the problem until Donald Trump came on the scene. Right, that's the bit. Now we have a chance. We were on the precipice of hopefully getting this done. If American if we lost as a country forty thousand people in a day and other Americans were kidnapped by terrorists dedicated to wiping us off the face of the earth, wouldn't you expect your government to go fight and win that war and pretty much by it point, after being attacked by any means necessary. I think that we would expect that. Look at what we did after twenty nine hundred and seventy seven Americans were killed in a single day. And no, we didn't handle that perfectly by any stretch, but we did respond anyway, my friend, I hope that answers your question. It is frightening. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. Andrew back to the Free State of Texas. What's up, Andrew?
Speaker 9: Hey sean longtime listener.
Speaker 5: Man, really really love everything that you do.
Speaker 8: God bless trombonusy then rip Charlie Kurt.
Speaker 9: How are you doing today?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Well, there's no such thing as a happy Monday, but I'm as happy as I could be on a Monday. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, I would just call him makes me as the government shut down and you know, every time the liberals are in charge and the government shutdown happens. Let's just say during the Biden administration, they you know, they expect the uh you know, the Republicans or you know, our side to be been a knee to be able to get the government back going. And every time they were in power, they just as of what's going on right now, they don't want to be in the knee. They just they play the game. It's really become a joke, to be honest with you, how I view it. I mean, it's just gotten so.
Speaker 8: Out of control. And how you know, it's how radical these liberals are and they're not you know, all the good that Trump's doing, all the good that we're doing right now, from doage to going in and you know, helping out the cities, differ seats around the US of the Guard and everything get there, get their get their seeds under control, just helping the border, just everything that the Trump beginning is about, which is good for this country.
Speaker 10: You have a you know, a liberalized side just not wanting to to you know, at all be on the same page, been a knee whatever, trying to get the government person is obviously the persons shut down, but to get back and get going and get this country back to where it needs to be.
Speaker 1: If if if you want to if you want a an education on a party that is self destructing and imploding, just watch the Democrats. They're allowing the radical, extreme element of their party has now taken it over, and the likes of Schumer Jeffries, they're leaders in name only. They are terrified of the radicals that really do run their party. We learned that they're on the wrong side of every issue. They're against law and order, safety and security. They're for defund dismantle nobail laws. They want open borders, they want pre health care. This is what the shutdown is about. You know, they want taxpayer funded health care for illegal immigrants. If you want to learn, if you want a one oh one on how to lose future elections, just do what the Democrats are doing. And I don't care if it's it's it's amazing to me that nobody's gotten a hold of this. No leader has emerged to challenge this because they're all afraid and I don't see change coming. I think they're going to stay locked down in their radicalized mode in the hopes that you know, Mamdani wins and they could say, see this agenda is really going to work, and they will misread those results. Because New York City is not America. I can promise you I've lived in seven states. It is not America. Appreciate the call, Mary, South Carolina, Sean Hannity Show, Hey Mary, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Glad you called.
Speaker 3: So just listening to how the Democrats are so bent on getting this healthcare for illegals when they're already getting it. There's a law, good point to tell, a law, an Emmercchoal Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act and acted in nineteen eighty six that anyone that goes into an emergency room has to be seen if they have an emergency, they get admitted. So we are treating people who have who have labor.
Speaker 1: What do you do in a hospital, You're work in a hospital. What do you do?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a nurse.
Speaker 1: I love nurses. Nurses are awesome people. Did you want to be a nurse? Since you were a little.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did actually the military amazing in the military, and I got out and became a nurse, so I kind of did things little backwards.
Speaker 1: But yeah, hey, you accomplished your goal. You didn't do anything backwards. You achieved your goal. That's awesome. But you're you're confirming that if in ill comes into an emergency room, they must be treated. By the way is a survey came out today thirty nine percent of the illegals are getting free tax payer funded healthcare, never mind the emergency treatment.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, my finante is paying six hundred and fifty dollars a month because he's self employed for insurance. I have to pay all these copays. But then we're going to treat a million dollars somebody would cancer, which I know, I mean, you know, but we're going to admit them. Use the language line and all that they're not eligible for Medicaid or Medicare, but they get treated because you can't just put a bout on the street.
Speaker 1: That's why the government is shut down now. If a Keem Jeffries and Schumer want to continue to you know, doubt the resolve of Republicans. Donald Trump. I'm all for it. But anyway, you raise great points. Mary, Thank you for what you do every day because you're you're helping people every day, and I don't think there's any greater I don't know calling in life to help people. Thank you all right? Eight hundred nine four one seawan. You want to be a part of the program. You know what total transition into ease, total health. You know, Look, Obamacare never lived up to its promise. What was the promises? We got keep your doctor, keep your plan, and the average family saves over twenty five hundred dollars per year. Well, millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans. We're now paying, on average about three hundred percent more. There's over forty percent of the country that has one Obamacare exchange option, and it's usually not very good. And anyway, the Democrats will never give up the I said from the beginning. They always want to funnel people into the one government system. But I have good news. There's a company that has emerged and I've gotten to meet these people and had a long meeting with them, sat down with them, talked to them. They're out at Texas and they said enough is enough, and they've come up with a solution. I think it's so good. I decided to make it the official health plan of our show, and I urge you to look at it as an alternative for you and your family. It's called EASE Total Health, and it's not even insurance. It's actually better in most ways. It's comprehensive coverage for you and your family, no deductibles, no copays, no restrictions on who can get in or what doctors you can see. Businesses can also save a bundle by moving their employees onto an EASE plan, and you can get great health coverage. And I'll tell you also be supporting a great cause. They were friends with Charlie Kirk, who supported EASE, and in his memory, they given one hundred percent of their profits for the rest of this year to Turning Point USA in his honor. Anyway, you're going to get great health coverage. It's a great cause. Call now eight eight eight Ease one two three. I want to look at healthcare alternatives. You have nothing to lose. Call them eight eight eight Ease Ease one two three. You know what President Trump has been demanding something better than Obamacare. Check it out. It's here.
Speaker 7: The information you need, the truth you demand.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. The insanity that is Chicago and Portland will have a full report. We've got an investigative report from our own John Solomon as it relates to what the heck is going on in Virginia. A near meltdown of the Democrats. Will also get reaction from Glenn Youngkin Greg Abbott joining the effort to provide National Guard troops to Chicago and Portland. And you'll meet a conservative activist attack by these lunatics, and much much more. And Katie Miller and Emily Campano say you DVR Hannity tonight Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. Well, surprise, surprise, a little late, but I guess better late than never. The Fed shair Jerome Powell has now fueled hopes for a rate cut, and guess what the price of gold they went higher. Now, safe haven assets like gold and silver tend to move higher when rates are cut. Now, that's exactly why I have partnered with the award winning company gold Co. I'm a customer just like you. They sell precious metals like gold and silver, and they do a darn good job with it. They also help educate you. They keep it simple, so if you're ready to learn how Gold Co Can help protect your savings with gold and silver, givem a call. It's eight five five eight one five Gold on the web. It's Hannitygold dot com. They will send you a free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit and you can also learn how you can get ten percent and free bonus silver. It's the best silver offer out there. Don't miss this one eight five five eight one five g O L D or hannitigold dot com. One more time. Eight five five eight one five Gold on the Web Hannitygold dot com.