Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make a horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we are today. Oh all right, let me tell y'all who's in the studio today. But this, this is my stand moment, right. I feel like Mandy had hers with Jason Love, even though I did too, but this would pretty particular. I met Nat Turner at a Grammy party, and the name dropping is important because it'll tell you how much I was really freaking out.
Speaker 1: I forgot whose house it was at, but I'm passing.
Speaker 2: By Chris Brown, Odell Beckham, there's a randomly Marlon wayne'sco Joe Kiki.
Speaker 1: We Love Keiki Parmer, and then I see this nigga.
Speaker 2: I tapped my man. I said, oh my god, is that fucking Nat Turner. He's like, yo, so we bugging out in the corner. Mind you Chris Brown walking by?
Speaker 1: Mind look a look at it?
Speaker 2: And then I said, he's delivering Look at Harlem glove, Tritter's jacket, look at all the NBA teams on it.
Speaker 1: It's so real.
Speaker 2: It's so un that Jack and I was so excited to see you because as someone that has almost been working in sex for a decade, there's people that kind of shape, the way that you think about sex. And I mean, I'm sure men have come up to you a lot, but I guess as a woman today, I'm just not really fans of male porn stars. So I'm just so happy you came to do horrible.
Speaker 3: I don't think a lot of people have been fans in necessiety of the male poorn star. It's unfortunately not a crowterror to have any kind of personality or even really look good. It's just you get your dick card, you do the job, and that's that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So looking good is.
Speaker 4: That I watch, It's not a requirement.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 6: You just got to kind of know, not even know how to fuck, because they can they can make it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta know how to stay out of the way of the camera. Well, you gotta know how to fuck on camera. I mean, you don't know how to necessarily got to know how to fuck, but you got to know how to open up for that camera.
Speaker 6: Now, your era was the Timberland boots. I want to know, like, did they provide those to y'all? What did you you wore your own boots?
Speaker 4: I don't want to say no. Names names. Some cast is wearing fake tims and.
Speaker 3: The love bullshit bull Yeah. I said, like I said, like I said, swager is not a requirement. Yes, I had real TEMs on. Decided to put my THMs on you.
Speaker 1: You know what, you might be right because it might have.
Speaker 3: Been a pair of Jordans or something whatever. I just like fucking with my sneakers on, my shoes on you.
Speaker 2: I feel like the wig is the swag that sucks me up. So if I saw fake tims, I don't know if you bothered me, But for women, when I see a bad wig, I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 5: Did you do that outside of the porn sines as well?
Speaker 1: Like you at home?
Speaker 5: You were okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say I think that you are one of the reasons. Then these niggas was confused growing up. Niggas was out here trying to fuck with sneakers on because that's what they saw y'all do like the same.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the same way like women.
Speaker 6: Look and try to see what we should do and porn and sometimes they emulate how they sound.
Speaker 1: They were niggas trying to, you know, trademarket exactly.
Speaker 3: I've had to realize that over the years as well, that it's a teaching thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: In my head, I was just doing my job, happy to be there. Let me get to check that the fuck about it there. But then as you go on, you realize that you're really teaching people how to have sex.
Speaker 5: Did now was porn a job?
Speaker 6: We were talking about you being in jail, and I want to get back to that too, because I love good Jill story me too. But was porn kind of your career choice? Because when you got out of prison, that was an option.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't an option till it was okay, came home in two thousand and I just tried to stay out of the way and do you know, the normal things back all the way anyway. I actually went back to school, went to college and tried to do the right thing. Then I saw myself the right Yeah, I will say my own fucking name wrong, I don't know what, but I tried to do the right thing, and then I saw myself starting to do the wrong thing. So now I'm looking for other options. Either put myself in a position to go back to jail, figure something else out. So I'm trying to make a long story show on how I stumbled on to doing Porto. But it is an interesting story, so I probably shouldn't leave it out, but.
Speaker 1: We want to hear.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, first of all, I'm from Roosevelt Long Island.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I'm saying, And I want stressed that wholeheartedly because I didn't last time and they got at me. I just want to shout out my time to my town to the fullest.
Speaker 1: How many people live there.
Speaker 3: It's a small town, but I'm telling you listen, well, Eddie Murphy came from there. Okay, Doctor j came from there. Howard Stern came from there. The enemy niggas came from there.
Speaker 1: One of the city.
Speaker 3: This is like or five square miles. The whole town, Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: Long Hour, wiest comedian, biggest dick, biggest friend came and then a whole host of others.
Speaker 4: It taught me a lot, and you know, I had like a good upbringing.
Speaker 3: Obviously I fucked up, you know, because I did six years in jail and two before that. But when I came home, I seen myself starting to do the dumb ship I was doing to land me in jail. So then there was this cat from not far from me, Brian Pumper.
Speaker 6: Y'all know Brian, we know who Brian he's And if you're too young to be listening to this goddamn.
Speaker 4: Show, oh you're just not aware though. But I'm going out.
Speaker 5: You know the mic is hot, No go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm going at because I don't care to say I'm going on. But he was in the next town. He's younger than me, so I've seen him come up do it. But I would never have approached him on asking any questions or having come in under him at all.
Speaker 4: That just wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It was just he's been awadough since he was a kid, and everybody knew that, so I wouldn't even put myself in a position to even show up with him. So what happened was I was purchasing porno like everybody else. This dude pull up in a van, pop the van open, and you cop your CDs and your pornos a little, you know. You know, I've never purchased it that way though. Well back then you couldn't go on the internet.
Speaker 6: Back then, I mean back then two thousand, I didn't I didn't know until like two thousand again I to watch porn. Never my first time watching porn. I snuck into shout out to Ali. I snuck into her brother's room, hit a desktop.
Speaker 4: In his room.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and was the only one with a desktop that was still dial up dates.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: And somehow we came across like the ads with the porn. So whenever we would like either skip school or I would spend the night at her house. If her brother wasn't there, we was sneaking to his room and watch it on the computer.
Speaker 2: But that was dirty, man, tell me porn because my mom would buy the bootleg movies. So my mom would buy the bootleg movies by the beauty supply store when she was buying wigs, and I would ask the dude because I was born, I was like, oh, can I have stuff too? So he would charge my mom thirty dollars and they give me like he was really ringing me up for warning.
Speaker 5: That's me one of those that's awful to be giving kids porn.
Speaker 6: Well, you're trying to make it crazy.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's how I found who that turner was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by that I came in just before VHS was going out.
Speaker 4: The door. And so anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Was purchasing these DVDs from the guy's name is Vaughn. Shout out to him and he was like, Yo, there's this cop that shoots poring on and he does these freak parties. And I was like, really, okay. All the next time I see him, I ask him about it. So I'm walking through the neighborhood one day and I see I see him in his cop car. So I walked up to the cop call. I was like, yo, I mean I wasn't you know, I wasn't scrapped or doing nothing.
Speaker 4: So it was all good and the.
Speaker 3: Black cop okay. So I was like, yo, I heard you know, yes boy, yeah, something going on.
Speaker 4: And he didn't deny it.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, next week I got something going pull up.
Speaker 4: I was like all right. It was like maybe thirty minutes away from all this. Now.
Speaker 1: Did you want the money or you just wanted to fuck these hoes?
Speaker 3: No, I'm always about the money. I don't it was never about the pussy or having sex. I never had no pussy problems, you know what I'm saying. I really it's a lot of money in this ship. Anyway, what was your first check like from the cop the cop. No no, no, no no, that wasn't even about him cutting me a check. I went to his freak party, right, okay, and the owner of Pictorial magazine definitely probably don't remember that one of them.
Speaker 4: One of them. I mean, we've been cursing one of them pussy books.
Speaker 5: Okay, you think we can't, Chris.
Speaker 4: You know I'm bugging. I didn't curse a hundred times.
Speaker 3: A curse, but pussy book, right, one of them pussy books that you know that was all popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was saying pussy book just because I can get my thoughts on what I want to say after, you know, you know the trick. So he was there, so he seen there was some girls there and actually Brian Pumper was there. So they had these girls there and all that. So they wanted a live show. So he asked me, would you put a condom on? You think you can go?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Car?
Speaker 4: Look like yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I didn't know it was this show. It really wasn't. It was it was who else was going to do it? You know what I'm saying, who else had the balls to do it? I think what it was it was it was good thirty people. Then people did and mostly dudes because it's just the girls was entertaining and you know it's mostly do. So I said, you had no problem put the condom on and you know how sex with her. I didn't think that would be hard. I didn't realize that till later on, that that could be hard.
Speaker 1: Getting hard on command.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting hard on command and come in and do. I had no idea, So I'll explained that later.
Speaker 4: So I did that.
Speaker 3: The head of the magazine was there and he said, would you like to post in the magazine? So I said, okay, So I posed. My first job was just posing we I mean, we'll have sex to get me hard. But then it was just about taking the picture before opposing. How she gonna get hard. She's gonna have to help me get hard. You're gonna help me, Not the photographer, the girl helping me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the photographers in the room. Yeah, it's just like doing the same where you think we in there by ourself. It's a whole camera cool.
Speaker 6: I don't think I knew that, Like the photos, like when I see men just laid down with the dick like just this. I didn't think that they coming straight out of fucking somebody. I just thought they got they dick hard, like the same way you got a piston, a cup or jack like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like take a pill.
Speaker 3: Originally it was just if you're just doing them, mind you, this is the difference between video and just pictures.
Speaker 4: I didn't do any video, just pictures.
Speaker 3: The ones most of the ones you see, yes, they probably did do a video and in between you fucking they stopped take a couple of pictures.
Speaker 4: You stop, okay, but you were just picture.
Speaker 3: That was My first job was just picture, okay, So of course, yes, help me get hard, mom, okay, because.
Speaker 4: I don't know what a lot it was. It wasn't. I was just posing for a magazine. It wasn't. I can't even having to.
Speaker 5: Get hard just for pictures.
Speaker 3: Do you bring somebody well, I mean, if I'm hard and the picture is with my dick and help pussy, of course I'm gonna get a couple of strokes, like I.
Speaker 4: Mean, make it. Take a couple of strokes. I take a couple of strokes.
Speaker 1: It's sex photos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sex photos. They call them pretty girls.
Speaker 5: Interesting. I can even before my time, I ain't see it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just pictures just when you look in the magazine, just pictures, I mean behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to get hard fired.
Speaker 2: I've been talking about recently how like my brain is going backwards important and I mean less and less, like stuff is just getting too much for me. I feel like that would turn you on easily nowadays, like we gotta go backwards brou get me.
Speaker 4: Some people just I feel you to the essence.
Speaker 3: I get confused because I know too many people, so I gotta watch it in an errow. I didn't know nobody because I would look and be like, I know she don't like this nigga, or do you I know she faking this nigga's whack. I knew that took all a day because he's a fucking corn boy and he takes all day. So all this going through my head, I'm trying to get off, and I'm like a man, cut this shit off.
Speaker 4: I know too much. Yes, I still watch BOM.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're able now though, Are you into more of like the amateur OnlyFans girls?
Speaker 3: Or do you because like the maybe more amateur only because I don't know who they is.
Speaker 6: Okay, but we've also like talked about like the idea of a porn star and being well known out here for porn. That's kind of lost on us, Like it's it's not really like he used to be, or do you think that's different.
Speaker 4: I can't go take the garbage out with somebody saying, Yo, but no, you're a porn start what I'm saying, like the.
Speaker 2: New people like like, who's a porn star that you can name today? Are their stars?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 5: That one that just came out in the last spot.
Speaker 3: I don't follow it enough to really be accurate with that. Okay, to that point, I didn't want I was in it, you know what I'm saying? My whole I can't even get to check it was one time a girl I was like, Yo, it's nice to meet you. Good that we're working together today. She was like, Yo, I worked with you last week. I said, oh shit, that's how far I was going with any of that. I wouldn't ask when they hire me, yo, who Some niggas would be like, yo, who is who am I working with? And or or could I choose somebody?
Speaker 4: You know what? Whoever y'all got, And that's what it is how did you cut the check? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Her side hustle. When Havana Ginger came on one.
Speaker 4: Of my best friends, it's one of my love She.
Speaker 2: Talked about how they would do or was a cinnamon love about how they would go to the strip club to promote Okay, oh cinnamon was iconic for me to talk about, right, talk about newspapers, but when talks about the strip clubs, you know how you gotta like you go, you pop up, you make money, like that's how you kind of get the extra red. How did male points starts to get their extra.
Speaker 3: Oh well we go further. You know, the average female career maybe four to five years. Like I said, I put it in twenty. So that's my that's how it. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, those girls is I don't feel sorry phen animal, because if you reached that certain level then that you know, nine times out of ten when these ball playing acting mother for or just one of these private trick mother forgot something got.
Speaker 4: You on the mountain somewhere, you chilling. That can't happen to me?
Speaker 3: Necessary like that, not that you've never yet, Yes I have, but they put me on a I'm gonna put you up there and pay all your bills. Just sit there, you know what I'm saying. Nah, nah, I ain't gonna lie. I never cut cut it.
Speaker 1: Tell us about some stories of you getting tricked on.
Speaker 4: Like But when I.
Speaker 3: First got here, a lady I tought I, you know, I was just new. I came here with a stick with the handkerchief on the back, and I got for real, I just came home, so I wasn't know what I mean, And my Timblins, yeah, I was, yeah, my Timblins. So I I you know, I had support for my family and friends back home, if you know, if it was ever a rough time for me here, because we all know it's not cheap to be here. So I had the opportunity to to to shoot my job. I did it one time and it didn't work out. I went back home, and then maybe three months later I came back because I understood more of the landscape, so I knew what the first thing I needed to do. So when I came back, I ran into this lady and I was telling, you know, I ain't got no transportation or whatever. She walked in there and brought me a motorcycle for ninety.
Speaker 2: Five hundred white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pushed it right out the store.
Speaker 3: What I couldn't sustain that because she was one of those with the collar with the leash on it. You got walking around with the leash. Make her sit there, eat on the floor, smack her up. This is what she wanted, right, But you you that, No, you can't have a sub I.
Speaker 4: Do it for money. Yeah, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, but clearly she brought you a She brought.
Speaker 3: You even though it was beneficial, I still couldn't keep that because it wasn't in me. Because you can understand, I just came home from doing a whole lot of time in jail. I don't understand any of this, never heard of any of this, never even new doubt. Yes, it's all new to me.
Speaker 1: So you feel like I never did or never did.
Speaker 4: Not like I never at this time twenty eight twenty nine is okay? But you did you didn't see so this wasn't what okay?
Speaker 3: I was going from fourteen to fifteen, went back at sixteen, came home at seventeen, went back at seventeen, and came home at twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're no way you knew none of them.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I hadn't had a white girl, never had even except like.
Speaker 6: That, like you were having those with the with your partners or in the in the porn industry. Once you got there, when did you ever get comfortable with kinks at all?
Speaker 3: I hadn't had any of those before porno. Porno introduced me to all the kinks shit.
Speaker 1: So she wasn't.
Speaker 4: I had to learn on the fly. She was. She was.
Speaker 3: She worked for one of the porno companies. She worked for Evil Angel. Okay, she was in the but and she was a former. She was an old school maybe in the eighties or no, not eighties not she not, She wasn't there maybe early nineties.
Speaker 4: She did do porno.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So so she was. She went through the Gaunt letter all of that. You know, she chose her way of life to be in that like literally sit on the floor, eat while we eating type shit.
Speaker 4: And I got a whole a leash.
Speaker 6: And we've had those questions actually submitted to us. I think we just had one ship maybe a couple of weeks ago. How did you communicate to her that this kink was too much for you or that it didn't.
Speaker 5: Turn you on.
Speaker 3: I didn't communicate it to Okay, it was just probably a natural feeling that I just, well.
Speaker 5: You just like backed out of it.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't really back out of it, because we continue to do business for years. Okay, business not but not that type of business. And she definitely still paid me, you know, for shiit for no reason, just because you know what I mean, shit like that. So I still ate a little of it. But to go all the way in with that, no, you know what I mean. I think if you gave me that decision a little bit later down the line, I'd have been more prepared, would do it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, bring back. I'm just trying to tell you I'm keeping the one hundred with you. I jump in this ship like fuck this, you know, I mean, I had to figure this shit out.
Speaker 2: One of the craziest moments on the podcast was while we were here in La. To me, it was Jason Loved saying that he accepted money to fuck someone's daughter in front of their father and the mother and the sister as well, and it was like race play. And I remember being so uncomfortable and thank god we were forty five minutes because I was like, I can't believe this nigg would the shit. I can't believe he would do the shit. And a lot of the comments were kind of like, all right, whatever he got paid for the g's Is there any or anything that has ever made you say absolutely not?
Speaker 4: Well, nothing's going in me, Darry.
Speaker 1: Now my dream is wronging the kid? Okay, what about.
Speaker 4: Race like that?
Speaker 3: I never been asked to do that, but I think I'll be offended and taking part of that because it was this. It was this scene, right, this cat. It was me, this cat named moda monster and Sarah Connor some Connor, she famous if Connor. Yeah, y'all probably know I'm tomorrow white girl with the big booty and supposedly doing the scene. She called him a nigga.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear it. I don't know what. I didn't hear it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, But later on he tried to sue the company. Yeah, I was then they calling me like because there was a two on one so if she said that, she said, who did she say?
Speaker 4: I did not hear it.
Speaker 3: Camera me and him got into it because I'm like his career was over. He was going to the dirt and he tried to go out and tried to you know, call some con.
Speaker 1: Get some I remember there was one specific that said give me that nigga. Come.
Speaker 4: That's not maybe that's what she supposedly said.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure I was involved with the one. Well, you know, I kept my name kind of like cause I don't know nothing.
Speaker 4: I hear that.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear it. If I heard it, I would have checked it. And then why didn't you check it at the top at the moment. Why would you wait months later and say she said that, so you grab it. You know what I'm saying, You grab it right now. I didn't appreciate that. And the only reason why I spoke out about it because I was there. I was a part of it. So it's like, okay, you saying that, that means I'm letting that happen, So I have to say something.
Speaker 4: And then it got tension between me and him.
Speaker 6: And what taking like on set to where things things don't make people feel uncomfortable, you know what I mean, Like what conversations do you have before you put your dick inside of a gross.
Speaker 3: Well me personally, and I think this is a good skill that I required.
Speaker 4: I pay attention. You're not gonna feel uncomfortable on my watch.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see that what I'm doing you're not enjoying it, or what I'm doing you enjoying it. I totally pay attention to that because I don't I don't want that problem, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I want to. I guess I'm a guy that kind of want.
Speaker 3: To be liked because because at a younger age I wasn't. I was a dude that came into the park and aybody lead a park, you know what I'm saying, and that hurt my feelings one day and I was like, damn, I was I'm not much of an asshole, you know what I'm saying. So I changed since then, and this was partly in two thousand when I came home, But so, yeah, you just got to pay attention sexually to what's going on. And what I won't allow is you fake and either see then that's wanted to get a little bit.
Speaker 4: I can tell.
Speaker 3: It's a difference between a whore and a slut. A slut enjoys having sex. A whore just there for the money. So when you run into that whole that you know she I'm just here for the sex. Man, I ain't even really tripping about or into this fuck shit even though I'm gonna do it, and you mean it's on you, Well, no, theor is the one that's just there for the money and and just just get this over with.
Speaker 4: It won't help you.
Speaker 3: If you're struggling and going, you know what I mean, shit like that, you can tell they just there for the bread. I try to see I get aggressive when I see that. I'm gonna try to hit the spot to snap you out of that. You know what I'm saying. You're doing that fake and shit, then you know what I mean, I gotta double down now and snap you the fuck up out of that. You're not gonna be sitting there with the fake nah nah, I'm gonna hit something to make or it's gonna hurt or okay, well then stop doing that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So transactional sex is actually difficult for you, even though you're there for the money.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like we gotta enjoy myself. Yeah, you gotta enjoy yourself, especially the dude. I gotta be hard.
Speaker 3: I can't not be enjoying myself and be hard that shit is just really don't add up that well.
Speaker 2: I wonder if this is tracking for me, because I'll say, the porn stars that I've met, they gave me the most slutty vibes.
Speaker 1: They were the ones that I was like, you do look like you like the headphone on camera? No offense, Evan, I love you?
Speaker 5: But she got that energy right?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, if you pay attention to it. Some of them enjoy having sex. It comes with the check. But you really enjoyed fucking you. Know what I'm saying is there we'll get mad if a nigga ain't fucking you right?
Speaker 2: Is there a woman that you think is that iconic from your time or a few that you can name?
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a conic for my time, and I'm gonna name all the black ones and Spanish ones, you know. First of all, shout out to my baby mother. Isler Fox had a Vanda Ginger's, the Pinkies, the Cherry Keats.
Speaker 5: Did you meet her on set?
Speaker 4: No? Not just before.
Speaker 3: We only did like two three scenes together, ever, because when I got what her it was like, I can't go do little scene with you.
Speaker 6: It's like, which is crazy because that's the opposite of what we're seeing now. Like OnlyFans has know that ship, and that's hard relationships on film. That's that's what makes it so difficult, alright, God keep it one.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's the excitement to me of somebody else than somebody else than somebody else. It's the same motherfucker, same motherfucker, same motherfucker. And mind you, I could have sex with this person over and over, okay, maybe for the rest of my life, but on camera it's a different psyche psycheeah, you know what I'm saying. To continuously do that with the same person on camera could get a little difficult. I remember running into the same girl a couple of times. Our first three be crazy, then that fourth one.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there like you again, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Does that transpire into your regular life as well?
Speaker 4: No, I mean we all get what you saying.
Speaker 1: You know, because men like new pussy.
Speaker 3: We know that, and that's still enjoyable to me. I think that's enjoying. Move to the average man period, whether they want to admit that or not. And then you know, that was the the zone I had to get myself out of because you can understand.
Speaker 4: I'm fully made up hills on, ready to go.
Speaker 3: Next day, full makeup hills on, ready to go, I'll be at home, Like.
Speaker 4: Yo, could you put your makeup on and put your heels on?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? I hate feet, but I love hills. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You hate.
Speaker 3: I'm not a Feat fan and I don't have back, but I'm not a fan of feet.
Speaker 4: But and you put those hills on on feet?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah it is something. It's because he was wearing the Timbs on your foot.
Speaker 5: Now you want hard to wear heels on foot.
Speaker 3: I think the Hills is a little bit more sexy than the Timblins, if you ask me.
Speaker 4: But I just got a hells fetish.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you about he specifically with careers. Was the height of your relationship while y'all were both she was.
Speaker 3: The fucking top ship when I showed up, you know what I'm saying. And they hated me for that, And at first I'm like, I'm just reflecting mad hate, Like damn, I'm the new dude.
Speaker 4: Leave me.
Speaker 3: Okay, shit, she liked me be along, you know what I'm saying. I didn't cause this ship. You know what I'm saying. Somebody introduced me to it. We linked and she she basically took me off my man floor and was like, Yo, you're coming to live with me?
Speaker 4: You know it? Do So we was there for a minute.
Speaker 1: When you were with her, were you in a monogamous relationship?
Speaker 3: She would take me to work, come get me from work. I would help her get dressed to go to work. That's so dope, like really, like even when her porn career was over, you know, and you know she was doing a little private or whatever, I would help her get dressed to go do that weekend in Chicago, wherever you go into it.
Speaker 4: I'll sit there with my baby.
Speaker 1: Well, is that to me that crust monogamous work is worked?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you call it. Yeah, I had all this ship, had to I had to adjust to all this ship on the flop being in it because I know I couldn't be mad because I'm going to work. So I'm gonna be mad because you're going to work, or I'm gonna pull up on you. You're a big star and because you with me now you gotta quit.
Speaker 5: You get mad when they get cheated on, like you know, like, so I love that.
Speaker 6: You were like, Okay, well I know this is what I'm doing and she's doing so I had to accept it.
Speaker 5: But how did you handle your jealousy?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to handle Did you have it or was I never? I never had no bitch where you were. I never did none of that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how. I was just sold. I wouldn't watch a scene. You wouldn't watch scene, even a scene we did together. I wouldn't watch it.
Speaker 2: That's surprising to me, but I respect that. Yeah, I was man listening to my podcast.
Speaker 1: I know you're right.
Speaker 4: I mean a podcast that's different.
Speaker 1: We talk about.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but it's still watching.
Speaker 3: Day I watching your partner, I swear to watching you talk about your past fucking or it can't be your current fed.
Speaker 4: What you call it when y'all both do problem.
Speaker 6: The problem is right, well be recording like a month or two an advance.
Speaker 1: So if I get a right now you know what I mean? Sorry, can you do?
Speaker 6: It's like I had a real cute date and I'm hoping it goes somewhere. If by the time this episode dropped, if I talk about like we could be dating whatever this drops, and I could be talking about another dick. I sucked, because I definitely suck one today. And so we're together right now. Now you know how to suck?
Speaker 1: Said so mad?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: I did it in the car because the fucking hotel wouldn't let me in and I was so mad.
Speaker 2: Wait what I was so mad? I just you couldn't check in and I couldn't check in in time? Three man, I was mad.
Speaker 1: I want to dick.
Speaker 4: So oh he that get that's getting No, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm still miserable because you couldn't. He was big as fun. Nobody told him to drive a car.
Speaker 1: You should have drove a truck, like I would have sucked him in a truck.
Speaker 5: But it was just it wasn't gonna work, right.
Speaker 4: You said, what your ass in the alley?
Speaker 1: So you see what I mean?
Speaker 6: Look stop it, because I wouldn't. I would have thought you went to jail.
Speaker 1: I would have taken it.
Speaker 5: God damn that you.
Speaker 1: Fucked in the alley.
Speaker 4: He said it was finish.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, sorry, look back to you now.
Speaker 2: So you really didn't experience jealousy I want to know, Sincere, when you're seeing stuff today about men making their women like stop doing scene their only girl girl, or masturbation stuff like that, do you have an opinion on it?
Speaker 3: Well, in my opinion, mostly those are people that were civilians. They necessarily wasn't porn stars theirselves. That was somebody she may have met and got google, got got with, and all of a sudden he wants you to stop your whole career. And then six months later he don't fuck with you no more and you gotta go back to doing porn on And I've seen that shit AE hundred times. Same I retire. Okay, yeah, six eight months later she back. You know what I mean, A relationship got fucked up.
Speaker 2: Hearing you say with confidence that you would watch the baby while she went to go work and even like private stuff, it's just like it's so amazing to hear because I feel so bad for women to have to do a pivot that know, they can make mad bread in this lane or we're doing it already, and it's like we have this era of only fans where everybody's becoming a sex worker, but they're being stifled and it's like yo, if I put my pussy on the internet for twelve months.
Speaker 1: Pussy's on the internet from my life, right, did you put it two weeks?
Speaker 4: It's on that. No, you might also go all out.
Speaker 3: I don't think that this is definitely not and you want to get into a half step at all.
Speaker 4: It don't make sense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a scene?
Speaker 6: Because we also talked about like clearly there's STDs, there's and y'all get tested a lot, but also pregnancy, like has there ever been someone that you've had a scene?
Speaker 5: Would be like, ooh, I'm late, Like.
Speaker 4: That's never happened.
Speaker 3: And I probably got burnt more times in high school than I don't think I ever been burning going on.
Speaker 4: Like I said, what twenty years, I never caught anything.
Speaker 2: Wow, Talk a little bit about the HIV era. We heard so many rumors back in the day. I feel like this was AOL chat room days with Pinky specifically and stars of that time.
Speaker 3: That was a lot. I was a both faced love. Pinky was actually at the time good friends with my baby mother, so called godmother to my son at the time, was always at the house.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I think her sister was the one that was questionable in that sense, and I think it got pushed over on her somehow.
Speaker 1: Maybe because she was parties her sister.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was really her sister's rumor that I think got on her some ship like that. But she never had none of that. But I was there when Darren James got it. I was full fledged in the business when he got it, and Polly was on set with him a few times. But Darren was doing a lot of questionable things outside of work.
Speaker 6: What would what would questionable things outside of boring me? I mean, I assume drugs and things like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, questionable ship maybe with men and ship like that. But you can't get so what people do outside of work. Sometimes you just don't even know, right honestly, just I never was I never was afraid. I never was sitting there like damn my dick on the chopping block saying I never felt that way for some reason, because if if you have any questions with whoever you're working with, I mean, you could check the test. You could see when the last time they tested, You could see the last eight times they tested. It's always hard to falsify even to this day, because if you go through the proper channels, if you're doing all this only things, that's something different.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if you're in the industry industry, it's only one place you can go, one company you can go to. You can't go to an outside company, even if it's false or not and come back and be like yeah, they're gonna be like nah, it has to be from this particular company because everybody shit is in this one pot. So there's no outside people testing nobody. You gotta come to this.
Speaker 2: Saying what about like the evolution of twenty years, What are some of the biggest changes that happened in porn while you were at your peak?
Speaker 1: I mean technically used.
Speaker 3: But like I said, I seen them throwing VHS tapes out at the warehouse and I've seen they bring in DVDs crazy, So that was probably the most interesting change that I've seen other than back then. I think that Black on Black was a little bit more popular, right, and that shit went away, And I guess.
Speaker 4: That's just.
Speaker 5: You feel like any porn is like Black on Black, as.
Speaker 3: Black on Black has, it comes and goes, It comes and go. It probably can't. But I just remember my first time me working with a bunch of black girls. The next thing, you know, I couldn't find a black guy I wouldn't put was put with a black girl for two years straight.
Speaker 1: Nah, That's what I said about you today. I literally said Natt was the dude who sucked black girls.
Speaker 4: You didn't, right, Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you for my first twenty scenes was was gang bangs?
Speaker 6: We have a we have a segment called the Whore Dirve. I would love for you to give a tip for men interested in partaking in a gang bang and also for maybe women that you maybe had to coach through experiencing that. Let's say for three guys.
Speaker 3: Plus oh yeah, because like I said, my first twenty was three girl. We went they all expense paid trip to Europe to pride. We stayed there like fifty something days. Oh we did shoot, yeah.
Speaker 1: We wait, the days of fucking.
Speaker 4: And pride at least forty yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy.
Speaker 4: Like that? How much?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, wait, yes but listen, no no, no, people still go. But now that it's not it's prevalent, as you know, as it was.
Speaker 6: But there was a lot of y'all their sport like gangbang scenes and extra scenes and all that.
Speaker 3: No, three of us flew out there, three plus a cameraman Okay, flew out the europe book doc Girls and every other day, sometimes every day, we just worked.
Speaker 1: Knocked them out your own form.
Speaker 3: What was the part of the company that I was involved at the time. I'm justin Slayer.
Speaker 1: I'm jassign for a black owned company.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there was a couple of black owned companies. Now you can't find them, I know. I Actually it's funny you was saying that because I kind of stepped to Chris and was like, yo, man, let's let's get some black money flowing into this thing.
Speaker 4: And he gave me a number to call.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yeah, but I'll be stepping to these niggas, like, yo, man, where the West Coast is at?
Speaker 4: What a JS signs at?
Speaker 3: What a you know what I'm saying, the onion booties and they're all gone. And then they got this company they called black, but like one fucking nigga run it at all?
Speaker 5: Black is the most Yeah, but they shoot, that's inter racial.
Speaker 3: Black the company where they're using niggas white girl, Yeah, not one nigga owns that or has nothing to do with that, and they call it like it's just going over motherfucker's head.
Speaker 4: Quality ship. It's good ship.
Speaker 3: I've worked with them a couple of times. But why we can't get a black owner and to do that right? That should be and you know what I mean, they should be controlling the the white on white ship.
Speaker 4: How they.
Speaker 2: Know an acquisition though, that's the interesting thing, even Joanna Angel right.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna get back. I need a tip from you.
Speaker 4: The game on the gang bang thing, you know what?
Speaker 3: That always just been a job for me, and and I look at it that way, and I prepare that way for that. I don't know you think I wouldn't honestly, if somebody all me and said there's just one girl, here's two, three of us head comes, we're all gonna fuck up.
Speaker 7: I might not show up for that for real. That's the position. That's the position I'm now. Maybe that's a little boogie of me.
Speaker 4: Like you doing giving you cutting the check.
Speaker 5: Slapping. That's what most men are nervous about.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can, okay, sorry, or if you could, you got a maneuver that ship properly.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: My boss wasn't smacking against No, I might have hit a hip, but touched the nigga.
Speaker 4: Hell so, like, you guys, get the funk out the.
Speaker 1: Word, Like, what about the double low job? Can you do?
Speaker 4: I never let that happen. Really, go google all you want.
Speaker 3: If a chick try to pull my dick and the other than pause at the same time, I'm you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So she knows he not.
Speaker 1: But this ain't real black today.
Speaker 3: The niggas go in, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I never I'm not putting my dick in the pussy with the dick two dicks in the pussy, I do dps. Yeah yeah, yeah, Oh that's what they call it.
Speaker 4: DC. No, I teach you, you so it's not. It's not teaching me.
Speaker 3: I never really wanted to know what the fuck any of that was because I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I sound like a hypocrite because I've seen it.
Speaker 3: It's happened in front of me a million times. But what I'm gonna be like, Yo, what's that called? I don't give a fuck because that's not what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So no, I imagine I love queer shit, and I'm happy for people, But at the same time, I feel guilty to say that I appreciate someone that has a hard line, And I want to know, how do you feel about the fluidity today of men. I don't feel like there's a points are today that ain't doing a little bit of gay shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh shit, what's gay shit like fucking a girl or dude or what? Because at the end of the day, I know, no, hell if you call that then yeah. If you call that that.
Speaker 4: Then yeah.
Speaker 2: Videos with dudes like jerking off to get like doing the water scene, like the only fan ship, but they're straight or even transport. Now, I actually think there should be in between. I don't really know if you're gay or by I think you got to have like trans attracted somewhere because I really do believe niggas could like trans girls and not men. But that's a borderline queer thing, like I do feel like most men are dabbling into it.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, as soon as I started this ship, it was it was a line that I was like, Okay, this is you crossed it. You crossed it, and that camera been up my ass the whole time, saying what you think of up and over is when that camera is up your ship, So it's dead, right. So I accuminate a lot of gay fans over the years, and I have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: On my only fans.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just go take a shower, have somebody film he's just taking the shower, just me. You know what I'm saying. I make bread off that. So you know, like the heart I would jack off to your friend?
Speaker 4: Who what do you mean?
Speaker 1: That's that's the ship I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like mahomie chilling.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the ship I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I love that two dudes like sitting next to you, they both just I love it. I couldn't even I couldn't even get that off. I'll probably be the one sitting there soft ship struggle.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for only fans.
Speaker 3: But I've done a solo yeah me just sitting in the chair. Okay, well then what about job jobs?
Speaker 1: Like do I nothing?
Speaker 4: No, no, get my ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're cool with that on camera?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, like I said, I'm not you know what I mean? That lame with it, But it's like ship that I'm not going to do. Like when you say then nigga, this whole fist up his ass.
Speaker 4: I'm like how.
Speaker 2: I was like, that ship is funny, funny, feel like you're watching somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he had a white del doo in his mouth and his fist up his ass. I was like, who was it?
Speaker 1: We want to see it.
Speaker 3: I had posted it, but then then got so much flat for all he malone was you do that and that?
Speaker 4: And that's when I was like, oh, ship, this ship is real.
Speaker 3: Let me just lead because I didn't because they thought I was insinuating that he was gay. I didn't say nothing about gay. I just thought it was funny how you get your fists up your ass. But it was his fist up his ass. That's okay. Well, I thought it was funny. I was like, how you do that? It's a black dude something on a big ass white deal though with his fist up.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not going to pay me to do not not to nobody that did it. Like I said, I just thought it was funny. I didn't he got flat for he got so much flat because I was the one that said it. So I realized I can't be doing that because I had a big I didn't know how big my following really was.
Speaker 4: So I'm just especially the gates and they it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of coworkers, coworker girls that was, you know, hit me in my den Like I was like, yes, let me not do that. Yeah, they like, yeah, leave them alone, don't do that.
Speaker 4: But I was.
Speaker 3: But like I said, it's sparrow out of controls. It went somewhere. I wasn't trying to make it go. I just thought it was funny. Oh, look at this, this is funny.
Speaker 6: That's all with you being accessible now to your fans. What's the strangest request you've gotten? I'm like, only fans, Oh, I love to hit a weird.
Speaker 3: To watch the ship where they put goops some ship boots for they called it something in particular, and I had to ask, what is this motherfucker asking me to do? And I was like, oh, ships that I don't know's going to film that?
Speaker 1: What are they filming?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, that's what did somebody requested? I think that was the disgusting requests I've never got. You just take a ship, I pee on somebody. I think I got one of those.
Speaker 5: Wait, did they just want to see you? Take a ship in the toilet.
Speaker 4: That said, well, I don't know where they want me to take.
Speaker 6: You ask further questions. You know you don't want to get paid to just take a ship. You gotta take a ship airborne to drink your coffee.
Speaker 1: It's so terrible.
Speaker 5: Take a ship gets some money.
Speaker 6: I could no, no, no, not underneath, no no, no, see now you're going to the park. I was talking about. If the camera's right in front of you, why are you taking a ship in the morning? You can just taking ship. They gotta be Just take a ship like where you don't have to see I'm sitting on the toilet.
Speaker 4: I got to see the ship like that?
Speaker 3: What point is that you could just sit on the toilet and make some frunts so they don't.
Speaker 5: Take you pick up the camera and then just show them in the.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure they want to see the ship.
Speaker 5: Ship come out.
Speaker 3: Why are you gonna pay for you to steal on the toilet ship? Just show the ship I would do.
Speaker 2: Remember that we watched what the girls like the constipation for y'all, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Doing that shipping on me one time to They no, like, were you pussing a bit shipping on me. I don't know how the fuck she did that, but this is in Brazils. It got on you, not just that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I looked down. I was doing mission and ship. I was like, yo, what the I stopped, like, yo, mom, what you did? She was like, she started calling the translator.
Speaker 1: Translator in the room.
Speaker 4: Well he and the other room.
Speaker 2: This was you got the translator to figure out what ship was going on?
Speaker 4: Know what she was saying? What ship was going on?
Speaker 1: Did you keep sucking?
Speaker 4: I finished the saying, you damn, I wipe that ship? Dude, nigga?
Speaker 1: But did she do what?
Speaker 5: Did the translator say she did that on purpose?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, it was just you just out of heard that. How big is your dick?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I never mentioned my day.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a pornantine.
Speaker 4: I never I know. It was good enough.
Speaker 1: They did bro.
Speaker 3: They had the little school rulers. Well, well you you got. I didn't have to do any auditions or do none of that. I showed up in a good situation. Like I said, I came.
Speaker 4: In in May.
Speaker 3: In June, I was in Europe, and I was there for thirty days and then got all expense paid, like, I didn't have to pay for no food.
Speaker 4: If I want to fuck a girl on the side, they'd pay for that party.
Speaker 1: To pay for that you wanted the prostitute, Yeah, that's amaz.
Speaker 3: You would think you bagging a that she'd be all sweet. And as soon as you fucking was like, and my friends caught me with that ship. Yo, my first time in Brazil. Mind you, I never had a visa, passport, none of that. They like, Yo, they got all that for me. Got me there right, I'll never forget. I'm sitting in front of the hotel. Chicks walking by, you know, they scrutting by, trying to look cute. So I caught one, Oh yo, man, come here. So I'm thinking, I'm gana hardy can understand what you were both saying. But at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Let's go back up to the room. She's like, yeah, yeah, let's go. So I took her back to the room. You thought you I thought I thought I was don wan and yeah I.
Speaker 3: Want me so yeah, as soon as it was finished mine you ain't had no money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I had no bread. She was like, okay for the hand out. I was like, oh ship. Then all I heard.
Speaker 3: Was my man's outside the door laughing. Because they've been there before, I already knew what tom it was. So then that's what schooled me. Like, none of these bitches like you. She asked for not much you could suck at that time. Yeah, you could find the baddest bitch in the world for about.
Speaker 2: Sixty He took me there.
Speaker 1: You taught me were Brazilian bit He.
Speaker 3: Took me to Brazil. That was maybe his second or third time, but that was my first time.
Speaker 1: Tell us about some of your favorite scenes you shot, like what those women were, like, what they brought to the table where you were.
Speaker 3: So many of them. I can't if I name one that, I'm gonna name a number and a name another. Because you know, I've been all around the world. When I've been in Europe, Thailand, Dominican Republic, I'm probably missing some shit.
Speaker 6: I don't know what makes good like having sex with all these different women's.
Speaker 3: It's it's the slut, the one that enjoyed fucking. You know what I'm saying, m hm, dhoores like we let's just get this money.
Speaker 5: To slutterable decisions. It's like, yep, I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, she's enjoying what she's doing right now, and you could tell, like if you get the struggling and she like no, hold, you're like oh ship, like she all right.
Speaker 4: Man, got you? You know what I'm saying, Okay, and you could just you could just know that energy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know the energy where it's like get this over with or yeah, let's let's take our toile.
Speaker 4: Let's get it. You know what I'm saying. And you could tell that because like I said, I pay attention.
Speaker 1: What turns you on today?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Could it be one woman that's a little shy? Could it be a chase like what gets you today? Because you had so many women.
Speaker 3: I don't count the women I had doing scenes that to me don't count.
Speaker 4: I only count the women that I've was out somewhere like my homegirl.
Speaker 1: She'd be like the lahead, digg it so long.
Speaker 5: I say, yes, you just this. She was like it wasn't good, So I'm not counting it. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say I'm not counting it because it was good, And now I'm just saying I'm not counting it because it was work.
Speaker 4: It was given to me.
Speaker 3: The whole thing about sometimes the good thing about the sex being good is you hunted it down yourself and you bagged that and you whatever the case may be, and y'all, you know, enjoyed each other company or whatever the case mean.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Fuck it wasn't I show up you and Hills and the outfit and I had to check on the table do this.
Speaker 4: That's way different. That's when I could come off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, I'll be looking at them and walking through the mall. I see a women's shoe. Stop, sometimes stop and look through the mirror, like, oh, ship, the ship is fly?
Speaker 4: What else is?
Speaker 3: I think that was basically one of my now that I'm thinking about. I got a hell fetish. I really not a foot fetish, but.
Speaker 1: A hell We had a nigga tell us how he jerked off in a shoe because he liked it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not that.
Speaker 6: It's like, that's not that he said. He worked in Marshalls, he said, the architecture. What is one thing though, that you asked for? Like that dives into kink or fetishes just a little bit when you like to enjoy it in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Put your ears on. All right, all right?
Speaker 2: What about fetishes that you said no to? Can you have you said notice it from women? Were you like I can't outside of the butt play?
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, I don't try to choke me or spit at me or no ship like that.
Speaker 3: I mean you mad oh my, and I'm gonna choke you back, and it's just not gonna be a good look what I'm saying. We like nastiness, No, no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 4: If you I say like this, if you if I'm fucking.
Speaker 3: You like you're put in my ass, that turns me on because you want it. I'm gonna put in your ass. If I'm fucking you like, choke the ship out of me, I'm gonna choke you because that turned That's a turn on that you like it, So I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: That's cool. But if you go to choke me, right, I ain't never say I like that. I ain't say choke me.
Speaker 1: You're you're a very consensual person.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 4: Who would you start trying to choke me for?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Do I understand?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a hard jail time doing that, nigga. At the end of the day, I take it as disrespectful. You trying to choke me.
Speaker 1: Do you have a wow?
Speaker 2: Do you have a type from the women that you've did, Like, I mean your baby mother is one of the most gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 3: That's probably what save my type at the end of the day. Okay, more on the lights.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Or particular brown like I reach you in type Ethiopian brown type, but necessarily have to be big ass and all that.
Speaker 1: So body type, you don't have a type.
Speaker 3: It don't necessarily what people think. Oh you got that as big ass and big titties. And I like slender girls as well.
Speaker 1: Do you like the new body type the bbls? Do you do you enjoy?
Speaker 4: Think it's a mistake for the long run.
Speaker 6: Because that wasn't the thing during your era, Like you know, I've seen it usher and I definitely came from the era the real booties and it was like wow, yeah, she full for real, for real.
Speaker 3: But if it's a good job, it's a good job. When you overdo it, you're done, you know what I'm saying. If it's a good job, it's a good job.
Speaker 2: My favorite industry Lene of the Plug, Actually the I thought she was natural. No, she talks about her BBO. Lena's BBL looks so natural, that regular skinny girl BBO when they don't start going left right. Yeah, yeah, like that's the BBL I like to see.
Speaker 4: I always said that, Yeah, if it looked good, it looked good.
Speaker 6: And then there's another girl from so I don't know if it was ever BBL, but she was definitely in your era.
Speaker 5: Monica Santiago.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's real. Yeah, Monica Santia.
Speaker 1: That was real with the.
Speaker 5: Tattoo.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And that's the fucking prime example of somebody that likes the funk what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was one of my flashback.
Speaker 3: That was one of my favorite because I've been in Brazil with a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes she's Brazilian.
Speaker 3: Yeah that middle of the night, that bitch creeping in the room. I'm like, come on, let's go. Monica.
Speaker 1: She she disappeared.
Speaker 4: I don't know she still, she's older. Now. I have the scene with her maybe three years ago.
Speaker 3: I thought, on the only fan, I'm gonna go ahead and subscriber to they got it, got it, Sarah got to bring her.
Speaker 4: Sarah hired me for that. That's my homegirl.
Speaker 5: Three years ago. So there's some Okay that ass.
Speaker 3: Right, there is No, she's a little older now, Okay, she's definitely a little older now.
Speaker 2: I mean you need we need a good documentary of everybody coming back to Gil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to talk about Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't keep calling me thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I told you when you got out of jail, I was ten years old. That was the first thing I said. When I was like, I was like, no, you could, but maybe I'm drunk. No, I ain't gonna dal I didn't know that you was morning.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, I will say.
Speaker 6: I will say from what I'm seeing, like the fifty to sixty year old man right now, and I don't know my algorithm sitting all the silver foxes my way. I love how they have aged recently, Like I'm loving orderments.
Speaker 1: They wasn't drinking forty eight. Oh yeah, that's why you younger than my eggs.
Speaker 4: God, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You see a shift when you got older in your stamina. Did it get better?
Speaker 3: I think I'm just as as I might have to go sit on somebody couch and have a conversation with a therapist.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Really, because my sexual inity is that.
Speaker 1: High that it's concerning?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Sometimes do get concerning.
Speaker 1: To wow in an addictive way to where you just don't care who it is?
Speaker 3: Or no, no, no, not that No, it's not that deep. But do you feel like I want to stay your well mostly just watching point on beating off you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, that type of keep wanting to keep going at if nobody around, I ain't gonna just go just find somebody to fuck just the fuck?
Speaker 1: Can you come without it?
Speaker 3: The a fucking video on most of the time on myself and just taning on my business.
Speaker 1: But can you work off? Thoughts are only.
Speaker 3: Born if I'm in a position to you lock me up somewhere and put me in a severe.
Speaker 4: With all that ship to help me, and I'm gonna sit here. Oh I do?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I got into some dumb ship a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Who was your friend? If you go some kind of way called it uba. I got a little tipsy and smacked my car up a couple of weeks ago. I'm actually out on bell now, all right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So definitely get an uber.
Speaker 5: This is not an ad.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie though, It's different when I like being in New York Uber everywhere. But whatever I go to any other city, my friends are driving, and I was like, no, whenever I'm with them, now we Uber because we're gonna get smacked. I'm not getting in a car and I know that you're drinking on you know what it is the accessibility to Uber in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that people really feel like, here's the other thing. This sounds ridiculous, but I'm gonna be honest. I've literally cut off my drinking because I do not trust sitting outside in LA. Too many girls get run up on. You know what your homegirls in Atlanta. You said, their car is getting broken into. I feel so much safer in my own car is sitting outside way for an Uber. But if one of my homeboys got some pussy, they came wait with me.
Speaker 3: I'll started to walk around the corner one and when I tried to be responsible that one time, I have to walk way around the corner of the corner Uber because it took like an hour to come get me from in front of the spot. So I just, yeah, that's just so much of an inconvenience to me. And I've always been good with it. And you know, I never had this incident happen before. I'm not a you know, yeah, you know I'm saying like, yeah, this go. If I'm with my friend a Boyce, Matt, I'm the one they giving the keys to, you know what I'm saying, even though we all have to save them out to drink. And that's been the same way my whole anybody in my life will tell you that. But I think this was this was, you know, a slight wake up call because I you know, I just got the car not too long ago, and I'm feeling myself and I smacked that shit right into the guardrail.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. And it's done.
Speaker 2: Now, so you know what I want to go back to really quick. I've always been interested with men that can suck anybody they want. I feel like women have this standard of beauty and again, obviously I only can think of one person I know that you've been with, but she's gorgeous, right does that make everyone else insecure? Do you feel like beauty is truly the thing? Like do they just have to get finer and finer or their qualities in a woman that have drawn you to them?
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's a.
Speaker 3: I can answer that saveely, and then I can answer that work wise.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna answer it workwise. Work wise.
Speaker 3: It's definitely been girls in front of me that I'm like, who the fuck hired her? Why did they hire her? It's a joke, like what the fuck is going on? But guess back of the bitch needs might look good. I gotta I gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I got far.
Speaker 3: You might have sexy legs or so I gotta get weird like that. Oh, I think about the last chick.
Speaker 4: I fuck. I gotta get right. I gotta do my job.
Speaker 6: You gotta do I do when a dig not good, but all the niggas look good, the nigs don't.
Speaker 4: Be dicking well, yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like sometimes I wish I was getting fucked like another nigga. But I'm also shallow, so like I fuck guys, I'm like, just don't talk.
Speaker 4: That's a civilian answer. That's not bad.
Speaker 3: But if you had to, this was your job, yea, to even portray that you like it. You can't sit there like, oh man, you gotta be consistent. I will say that I like this ship even though in your head you like this nigga no moment.
Speaker 6: That's the thing though to me about uh heterosexual porn, especially Blackborn. To me, for whatever reason, it lacked a lot of intimacy, like it just looked like it was just.
Speaker 4: Again the script.
Speaker 3: Though it's called gonzo. There's different scripts in this ship settle. Some of them are settled. Some of them you could see that there's a script, but some of them is just be naked already and fuck go fuck the bisiness, don't even. And then some I want you to be a little bit more sensual. I want you to kiss a little bit more.
Speaker 5: I want what was your favorite script?
Speaker 4: I think when it's being a little bit more central.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it's it's it's probably easier to just come in with your deck car and get it over with, but it's more enjoyable when it's a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Set the scene. Which one has been your favorite? Like were you were you a mover? Did you meet her at the bar?
Speaker 5: Like was she?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you a bad actor? Because I never watched your speaking partner.
Speaker 3: No, I was actually one of the better actors. I think at the end of the day, I was never the biggest dick or not. I was the one that the girls mostly wanted to work with. And if you did give me a script, I'm not gonna fuck it up. And I wasn't gonna do no weird ood shit. You know what I'm saying. You could chop it up me, We'll survive. And I think that's what made me last twenty years. It wasn't It was because of those things. So yeah that you know, I just always had that.
Speaker 1: How did porn slow down for you?
Speaker 2: Not necessarily the end because you have only fans, but like, how did that change?
Speaker 3: When I kept going to set? And I'm like, this bitch gotta just turn eighteen last week. I can't keep doing this shit. But I told myself that by fifty I was gonna be out of it anyway. I wasn't gonna be there fifty year sold and no, no, Well I left actually four or five years ago before the pandemic. So I don't actually go if I do anything, it's just the only fans, the only fan. I don't go to anybody set. Like I said, I said, at certain point, you gotta walk away, you know what I'm saying. Now, you know I've been doing my crunches. I'm gonna make a comeback for the last two years. But yeah, I had to walk away, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I even was the one I went.
Speaker 3: I quit in the middle of my heightheness to go to North Dakota and work in a fucking oil rig. What it's a true story. I drove. It was a twenty four hour drive. It was six of us in a tahoe drove to North Dakota in seven days. All six of us had jobs, and I'm talking like forty dollars an hour and better jobs. One nigga had a company truck and moll fucking had They gave us own apartment to stay all kind like. It was lit like that, So it wasn't no I knew what I was doing. It was hard because it's cold as fuck you in the middle of nowhere, and you really working five thirty in the morning, the six and afternoon only day.
Speaker 4: I think I took off with Sundays.
Speaker 1: What made you want to do it?
Speaker 3: Because I want to show my son that I did something. I went to work. I did some other than adult movies, you know what I'm saying. Like I had a job, my heart had on. I went to work gay morning and just to show that, and it was just it was bearing down on me that I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I just the kids with parents that have been in sex work. I think you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Because both of his parents was so it's like, I don't know what he so I did that to try to halfway help him out mentally so he'd know that I had a.
Speaker 1: Job at least, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're still there for him. We bought a house together seventeen years ago. Now my son is sixteen. He's still in the house.
Speaker 4: He's still Wow. Everything got here.
Speaker 6: What what advice would you give to a guide today looking to get into porn.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't get in a point rock I go get a girl and do some only fanship.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, I think that and that brings me to something else. I don't like a lot of these people didn't earn those exes behind their name. I always had something big with that. I think it should be a grade system. You earn your exes one, two, then.
Speaker 1: When you hit kind of sentiment.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, It's.
Speaker 3: Like I hate when people come out of nowhere and think they this point start, No, you're not.
Speaker 4: I put a lot of work in for this, and I don't think you could.
Speaker 3: As a dude, get that many followers, that much fans without having to go, without going through that gauntlet unless you was. I don't know that rapper Nigga he had, he had fame from the rap ship that had numbers up already.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, the Devil's advocate. But where I agree with you. You know they can't do what you did. It's gone.
Speaker 4: No, they can't, and they wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 1: But it's gone.
Speaker 3: But there's still sets and ship that people go to work, and it's companies that still.
Speaker 1: Hiring do So what's the price of dick today?
Speaker 3: I don't know what they get paid. I got paid top dollar, but I don't know what they uh from a block company.
Speaker 4: Probably for a dude.
Speaker 1: Eleven hundred That does sound like a lot, because I heard.
Speaker 4: Three working three four times a week.
Speaker 1: I heard three hundred or four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That was my first yeah that day, Yeah, yeah, first, Yeah, I've tooken four hundred dollars scenes before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was eighteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Did you have to have like an agent?
Speaker 4: I've had agents. Yeah, yeah, I've had a couple of different agents.
Speaker 3: One time I was with the biggest agent that there was, and I fucked it up because I went to North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Go get that oil.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait wait wait, I gotta go and circle back for what sex the BBC of it all? When you said there was two years you could only feel like we were just white women coming out of nowhere. Did it start to bother you that you became because to me, black women don't fetishize as much as we don't use that word BBC because we watching our own shit. Did it become weird for you? No?
Speaker 4: It didn't be well to me.
Speaker 3: That's why I chose the name that I chose, not Turner Slag, because I knew I would be doing a lot of interration shit. So it was a pun to that. You know what I'm saying, So I knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: Your name bothered me on and off turn.
Speaker 4: Herd But I get it. But that's that was the whole thing about it.
Speaker 1: But did it given an increase in like just white men being like, please fuck my wife? Bro type shit.
Speaker 3: I've been hired to fuck people's wives before, not all that race playing the kids around. I don't know about that. I've definitely been hired too, you know, could you have sex with my wife? And sometimes it's private, sometime they want to film it for their own personal collection or whatever the case. Maybe it's all a part of it. It's just another gig for me. It ain't no different than going to do a scene.
Speaker 1: You ever done it for someone who's like disabled?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: I did a string of pregnant girls one time that I wasn't too comfortable with, and I did a scring of I did pump a pass. All big girls I'm talking about you got robbed their stomach and worship they fat?
Speaker 5: Oh is this your only fans? Let everybody know?
Speaker 4: Let everyone know what the companies that I work for.
Speaker 1: I meant the husband being like unable to fuck the white Oh.
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen that they need that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Somebody gotta fuck the wife, right, I guess I wouldn't deny that, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how can people support you in this day today?
Speaker 3: Well, you can go to my only fans not turner of the episode and my Instagram is not turn her eighty eight boom.
Speaker 5: So y'all starting the motherfucking DMS, y'all and uh.
Speaker 4: Right doing it? You knew you was doing it.
Speaker 5: It's like this has been another episode of horb Decisions.
Speaker 1: By all.
Speaker 6: Your girl Mandy B on the Hotline. So this is the first episode, hopefully of many, where I will be taking your voicemails and live call in.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 6: We're gonna test out maybe some live call ins at the end, but the same way we let you guys know about the town hall in advance. What I'm hoping is as we move forward with on the Hotline with Mandy Bee, that more of you patrons can join me in asking me real life questions live. I get to ask follow up things. I think that that's really important. I think that that's what we've been missing with homemail. Sometimes when we get y'all's letters in, there's just questions that Weezy and I be having that we can't really ask you because you just send in an email before we get started, though, I do want to give y'all the number that y'all can call in, that y'all can leave a voicemail on and that we can get back to you with. It is nine seven three nine three two zero two two seven, and luckily, over the last two weeks, I've been able to compile some of your voicemails, and I'm really excited to get into this. I guess one of the things I think I'm gonna shoose, because y'all know I love me A segment is my phone pet peeves pqed bitch, that's what we call in this pe cubed my phone pet peeves. And the first one is one that I've dealt with because I am now dating. Yay, hurrah, y'all about to get the whole stories like a motherfucker. But one of my phone pet peeves that I've realized has something to do with more peace pen pals. Baby, it's twenty twenty four. If you don't book a flight to come see me or book my flight to come see you, there is only but so many text messages we can have between each other.
Speaker 1: Before I'm fed up.
Speaker 6: Okay, you ain't gonna waste my free text messages forever w y D and me to death.
Speaker 1: Do you really care what I'm doing?
Speaker 4: I want to know?
Speaker 6: Drop below in the comments when you send somebody wyd with no intention on pulling up because y'all not even in the same state. What is the purpose? What are you doing? Do you care? So that's been my pet peeve. Now that I'm back into dating, another thing with the texting is actual sexting. I realized I'm not old old, but I'm thirty three. If you can't drop the dick off, I don't want to talk to you about how you would you to fill me up and how you want you deep in sight of me, and oh my god, I can't wait to fill your mouth.
Speaker 1: I might pu sat like no.
Speaker 6: Just no, no, I have enough hose on my phone.
Speaker 1: And again, if we want to do that, you need to pull up.
Speaker 6: But the flight we too old to be doing this goddamn sex and bullshit.
Speaker 1: Do you want pictures, bitch, I'm busy, I'm out. I ain't got no pictures.
Speaker 6: Then, ladies, I don't know if y'all are dealing with the same type of whole ass niggas as me.
Speaker 1: But then they're like, well, just send me a picture.
Speaker 6: Of you in action. It could be an old video. These niggas want to see me stucking and fuck him. Some old niggas, and the only ones on my phone is with my ex, and I just don't feel comfortable reliving those moments. So p cubed this week this month, however frequent we get these episodes, my phone pet peeve is phone sexting, texting.
Speaker 1: Just all of the pen pal bullshit.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we're gonna get into our voicemails, and I'm really excited because y'all got some problems out here. And this reminds me of why I watch The Housewives, and it's because it reminds me the niggas got way more drama than me, and I should be happy. I don't know if that's why y'all watch reality TV, but that's why I watch it. And so getting these voicemails and going through some of y'all's challenges at a time when I'm back out in these streets, I was like, Okay, I ain't the only one. We all dealing with some bullshit. And so this first call, I'm going to also try to be nice. I'm going to try to point out the problem, the solution, and give you some homework to do. I think that's how I'm going to structure how I answer these calls. So let's get into our first caller guys.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hey, Mandy, I live twenty nine in the DMV. I'm calling because I am a doctor, pose thirty, and have a terrible dating history. I'm talking arrest, frustraining orders, potential selling me