Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Odd a magnificent Thursday. As we cruise into the weekend, and don't forget you missed any part of the show. You can download it iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Let's get to this, shall we. The report is mass deportations cost two thousand, three hundred and fifty eight dollars per taxpayer. Okay, apparently that's going to be the new thing they try to roll out to tell us why they can't do it. Everyone's being squeezed or mad about it. Now now we're going to be told that we can't afford it. I'm going to tell you something. This is in Saint Paul. You know many Apple with Saint Paul. This is the Saint Paul's side of it. There's a face covering involved. I'll play it for you and as you listen, I just want you to understand. I think two thousand, three hundred and fifty eight dollars is a small price to pay to have our country free of these people.
Speaker 2: What we're all participating in here is a settler colony on stolen land. This is a government that represents the settlers and the capitalists and the other neoliberal fascists that live amongst us. Why are they brutalizing all of these innocent, beautiful people. What this government, what the system exists to do, is to enforce private property. And if these people think that they can just go live in the park, no, no, no, that'll bring all our property values down. That'll claps the whole system. So what can we do? Besides they can plead you mother for a little bit of humanity. I think what we should do is take their ability away to brutalize us like this. I think we should take away the weapons from the armed group of thugs that they use to brutalize all of us.
Speaker 1: You know, those people would have no political power in the United States of America if it wasn't for foreigners. You know that, if it wasn't for foreigners, those people would go back to the street corner where we would drive by and laugh at them. But instead, instead they are everywhere, they're in positions of power. Instead, they're out there trying to what is that word they love to use, reimagine.
Speaker 3: The imagining impact requires leaders who will reimagine and who will be unafraid to do so.
Speaker 2: We need local communities to reimagine policing, reimagine what safety for all looks like. We have got to in America reimagine how we are accomplishing public safety.
Speaker 1: This will be a moment to reimagine, reinvent, and recreate it.
Speaker 4: Right now, the mayor is carrying out trying to reimagine public safety and get us out of this process of just thinking police officers is what is needed as public safety, but thinking about the other pieces of it. In Minneapolis, I think is on the right track at the moment.
Speaker 5: What do we do to make life better for everybody?
Speaker 2: We certainly have enough.
Speaker 4: I mean, we just created the most number of billionaires in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: You know, we have enough.
Speaker 5: We could do this, but it's going to take some imagination, reimagining of what.
Speaker 1: America reimagine always means destroy. That's what they're trying to do, all of them. Let's do some emails, Jesse. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention Brandon Darby's coming up half hour from now. We haven't had a cartel update in ages. El Mencho's dead. What's happening down there. We'll talk to Derby in a little bit. My boyfriend. This lady says, I don't have a boyfriend. Sorry, I realize how that transitioned. That didn't come up. Well, this is an email from a woman, all right. My boyfriend is a higher up in the corporate world and I'm a paralegal. He constantly tells me I should have become an attorney, But then I tell him if I had, I honestly probably wouldn't have wanted a family because I'd be too focused on my career. I've started to feel like a bit of a loser for not going to law school and having it all. Am I wrong for not applying myself more. My priorities are having a family and money isn't everything to me. Please don't say my name. I think your priorities are perfect and I look at it. You didn't elaborate on how much your boyfriend is pushing this, whether this is just a comment that you took to heart, or whether this is something that he's on you about. If this is something he's on you about, you need to dump that loser and go find somebody else. And it is not everybody's lot in life to have a family and kids. Some people are it's not everybody's lot in life to get married. Different people have different paths, and your path doesn't have to mirror your brothers or your sisters, or your neighbor or but it doesn't have to mirror that at all. It shouldn't. You have your own thing. But if you're a woman and your desire is to be a mom and make a home and you don't want to have to exist in the corporate world, that's the most wonderful thing in the world. Absolutely, the most wonderful thing in the world. And ob likes to give me a lot of credit for those two idiots we raised. Who really are I mean, they really are fine young men. It blows me away. I took my I took James to breakfast yesterday morning. We had some time, we had to leave the house's long story, but we took into breakfast yesterday morning, no phone in his hand, no nothing, just sat We just talked politics the whole time. Dad, what's going on in Iran? Dad? Have you seen this? About this?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: It was just I came away, blown away by my seventeen year old and od likes to give me a lot of credit for that. But would they be like that if she wasn't such a diligent mother. Not a chance, not a chance in the world. And what will they do now? I don't know. Truth they might end up in prison. But what if they go on and do something any of the raise good families, become this, contribute this to society, that ah comes back to her. There's nothing more blessed than a woman raising her children. Nothing Jesse. There really is no hope. Oh gosh. Even during Trump they barely count almost a million deportations by fudging the numbers. Now low t Mark Wayne Mullen is citing almost a million naturalizations. Even with our historic level of not denaturalizations of twenty five individuals. We are not likely to see every or ever see any real change in those numbers. That math is the end of the country. No, it can be, but it's not the headline. Trump judges turbocharge deportation orders. I could keep going. We are getting some of the things we want. You were never ever, ever, ever, in a million years, going to get twenty million deportations in a Trump administration. And that's not because of Donald Trump. We do not have the legal things in place that would facilitate that. We don't have the facilities to house this many people and get them out. Didn't remember Remember this, Remember if you're frustrated with the pace of deportations, remember Ice before Donald Trump two point zero came in. ICE. You know, those are the guys who have to do the arresting and deporting. ICE had six thousand employees. Three thousand of those were pencil pushers, three thousand dudes to deport one hundred million people. So the Trump administration has had to spend a year and a half staffing up. Remember that big push they made. We want to hire I think the number was one hundred thousand. I forget. Now, we want to hire one hundred thousand ICE agents. Now, by the way you put out the call for them. Now you have to screen them. Who's qualified, who's a dirt ball. Once you screen them, you have to train them, get them ready to go. And then that brings me to the judges. How many times have you sat and bashed your head off the desk because the judges are screwing everything up, stopping this, stopping that. It took a freaking Act of Congress practically to deport that won dirt ball. Always send him to Al Salvador. They brought him back. Keep in mind, there are a lot of entities, including many Republicans, who are highly invested in the mass importation of foreigners. They don't care about their country. They don't care about your culture, they don't care about the cleanliness of your roads. They care about their political clout, they care about money, they care about all kinds of other things, but they never care at all for a second about the United States of America. And these people are not out of power just because we elected Donald Trump. They are in positions of power all over the country. We tried to deport or were currently are deporting three hundred thousand Haitians who shouldn't have been and here at all. And the governor who really had most of them in his state, Mike DeWine in Ohio, went on a press tour complaining about it. Well, they're good for the economy. Remember when he pulled that they're good for the economy, Well, they buy houses. We have a long way to go to clean out this country of people who are invested in slave labor. It's extremely similar to what the Romans went through. The power structure of the Roman government became highly invested in the mass importation of slaves. It just did. They were making money off the slaves. They didn't care that normal citizens were out of work, or that things were dirtier, or crime or anything else. None of that stuff crossed their mind. They only cared about themselves. I'm looking at a headline right here, Trump hating Republican governors conspire with Democrats to smuggle in even more my and of course it's the governor of Utah Cox and the governor of Oklahoma Stitt. We have legions of people, not just on the other side, who don't want any foreigner to leave. They want you to leave. They want the foreigners here. We have a long way to go. All we're going to do in four years of Donald Trump is get that ball rolling right. The next guy, it's to get it rolling faster. We have more. Hang on, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Brandon Darby's coming up ten minutes from now. Cartel Chronicles Tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse Kelly's dot com. Remember that talk we've had many times before. But in fact, in fact, the lady yesterday, when lady emailed in, she had taught in the Inner City, and she said, a chocter, how many kids genuinely thought Thanksgiving was evil, some evil white holiday. And we've had this talk before. As much as people get offended by it, it's true that there are parts of the black infrastructure in this country, the black community in this country, that are poisoning Black people on purpose. It happens with these commi black pastors, happens with black politicians, black entertainers, black media personnel, and they tell these gigantic, ridiculous lies repeatedly to their own community, easily verifiable lies. And the result is you're poisoning people, in ruining their happiness, 'm winning the rest of their lives. And it's this horrible nefarious cycle that I look, it's easy to make fun of them. I'm about to make fun of Angel Reese. Of course, I feel sorrow for so many of these people. Imagine being stuck in this doom loop. Here's this moron, Angel Reese. She's apparently a WNBA player, talking about why she didn't play with dolls when she was a little girl. I didn't have dolls they looked like me.
Speaker 6: That that's why I kind of wanted to intentional.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't play with dolls. The audio is a little fuzzy because I didn't have dolls that look like me. She's talking about black dolls. Black dolls have been readily available in the United States of America since the nineteen seventies, since before I was born. She's twelve years old. There are black dolls available everywhere. She could drive down to Walmart or Target right now and go to the doll section and there'll be legions of black dolls, legions of them. That's just not true. So how could you believe something like that. Well, I don't know who all the influences in her life are, but they've all lied to her. They've all poured poison into her eyes and ears, and now she is poisoned, completely poisoned, a lunatic. It's terribly sad. Hey part time. The minute Grandma Vodka and Chucky Schumer didn't have the political capital to keep a lid on the crazies on the extreme left, the Kamis immediately seize control of the Democrat Party. Now the influence of the DSA grows with every election. As much as I despise those America hating degenerates, I can't help but admire the tactics they used to advance the islamunist I never that before. That's really good, the islammunist agenda. Communist in Islam, Chris, you needed a minute. You need a minute for that. Anyway, My question is, do you see an avenue for an insurgency of hardcore anti communist warriors into the Republican Party as the old guard of the GOP like McConnell, Graham, Tillis and Thune are stretched, are stripped of power. Yes, yes, and it's already happening. It's already happening. And it's already happening. You can tell for a couple different reasons. It's not just that guys like corn and lost, and it's not just that guys like Cassidy lost. Lots of the other losers in recent years than the last ten years have retired. Jeff Flake, Jeff Flake is one of the biggest weeny losers that has ever walked into the United States Senate. He saw it coming a million miles away, and he just walked away. Mitch McConnell's walking away. Well, he's getting wheeled away. Tillis is retiring, and it's not all of them, of course, why do you think that is? They know which way the political winds are blowing. They understand their brand of weenie low. TGP is out. It is out, it's over. It's coming to an end, especially on the subject of immigration. As I have brought up before, if you're a Republican listening right now, maybe you're a super moderate loser on the issue of immigration. While we do need some more. Maybe you're one of those guys. And if you are, fine, that's your business. I'm telling you right now, it's political suicide. As the mood of the country gets angrier and angrier, as the country gets dirtier, more expensive, more crime ridden, there will be white hot anger aimed at losers like James Lancret of Oklahoma who try to give out amnesty and open up the border. There will and it will get worse from here. And that's a good thing. Brandon Darby is a good thing. Speaking of the border. We'll talk to Brandon Darby about that, probably talk to him a little bit of crime. Maybe I'll ask them about identity theft? Do you think Do you think online identity theft is just some random hacker nerds sitting in his basement. There are criminal gangs across the globe, Russia most definitely. All they do all day long is scour the internet for your information, trying to hack into these websites so they can get your name, your address, your social Why to what end? It gets them access to your bank account. They drain it. You wake up one morning and it's empty. They take loans out in your name, big ones, not just one either. I should note they'll take three, four or five loans out in your name. You start getting late notices in the mail. That can you imagine? Oh, by the way, your credit score is destroyed too. LifeLock will protect you. Let LifeLock protect you. LifeLock will watch out for you, give you a heads up if anything weird happens, and if they get you, LifeLock will fix it. They guarantee it. I love these people. You join now, you save up the thirty percent your first year promo Codejesse though LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Jesse terms apply, We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Jesse Kelly returns next.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a spectacular Thursday, and I'm so excited for this because it's been too long. Joining me now, as promised, is the great Brandon Darby of Breitbart, the Cartel Chronicles, the guy who has taught us so much over the years, Brandon. Before we get into all that stuff, the Eagles. I saw there playing at that big fancy sphere in Las Vegas, and the cheapest ticket is six hundred dollars. That's outrageous, right.
Speaker 6: You know what's outrageous? As I tried to. Don't laugh at me, but I tried to get tickets to Dolly Parton did Las Vegas, and two tickets to sit close up front were like thirty grand and I did it. Obviously didn't get the tickets, but it was thirty thousand dollars to go sit near the front and see Dolly Partner Las Vegas, the jerk.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton. Not that I would criticize that kind of thing, Brandon. But was this done forty years ago or was this fairly recent?
Speaker 6: It was fairly recent, but it was Doug. It was Dug for It was not for me so, but I was trying to be kind and nice to someone other that I realized I needed to be cheaper just to go to Dollywood or whatever.
Speaker 1: Or just take some of that cartel money randon. All right, now, let's actually talk about that in a more serious way. The last time we talked, El Mencho had been unalived by somebody, and that whole powerful cartel was going to have themselves a little bit of a leadership struggle. What's happening there.
Speaker 6: Well, they're still having a leadership struggle, and the US government is going after them. I think there's about, if I'm not mistaken, about one hundred million dollars of rewards different leaders of that cartel, different people who are trying to spring up that are being offered by the US government, And the US government's just we can have it on them, you know. And force in Mexico to the central government of Mexico is has caused some problems, but people within that central government are cooperating with the US. Mexico's very you know, Mexican president is very upset that people, you know, we said her government are working directly with the US going around you know, the going around the official channels and helping the United States take out cartels. And it's worked in I think as it should. There's a couple of hiccups we you know, this week or last week we published I think we actually published it Monday, but by a bit last week Friday, but we published the there's a whatded cartel guy named Elbelo in Mitchell Cord. We published his address. We published where he hangs out pictures of his house, and the Mexican government reacts by going after all of you know, the people around him, but still about him. So you know, he gets mad and places a bounty on US agent, so that he gets mad and places a bounty on one of my writers because we published his address. He doesn't like it, you know, but that's what we do, and we're happy to do it. We do it again, and and we're going to keep beating the drum until the US gunment goes after him and every one of these guys is stick their head heads up. We're going to create as much pressure as possible by sharing information in there, you know, our government and Mexico's government, and to keeping the pressure.
Speaker 1: Of Brandon again. Speaking with Brandon Darby Breitbard Cartel chronicles Brandon. What level of technology are these cartels operating under now? Because I hear various things, but most of what I hear is they are they have encrypted columns, is what I've heard. I've heard that technologically they are not only good, but they are advancing just because they have the money.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, they have. They have every fay imaginable. They you know, they have every sage money can buy. They have ways of communicated with each other that are very difficult either for the US government to listen to. Odd but the one problem they have and again, this is what happens. You see this over and over again. Right, we look at the amount of money and I don't know the exact about, but the amount of money that here's an example, right, kind of related but not direct. The US governments spent a lot of money on contracts and all this technology that would detect you know, cartel tunnels, smuggling tunnels under the US border. Right today, to my knowledge, I know it was true as of two years ago. I think it's still true. There have been no tunnels detected. With those hundreds of millions of dollars of technology, all of the tunnel detections have happened from human intelligence, from ubit, from sources, you know, from sources who get cash to share information. All of the tunnels that we've discovered and been discovered because of human intelligence. And you know, the problem these guys have is that they can spend as much money as they want on technology. But in a criminal organization, there are always people under you who want you to be god and who want to take your place, and they are all too happy to help You're Italy find you. And that's what keeps happening to these guys. So they can spend all the money they want to spend. They could have as much money as Elon Musk, and they're not. They're still not going to be able to shirk the facts that there are people around them who are going to share information about them.
Speaker 1: Can this war be won? Brandon? That the war on drugs, the war on the cartels. I know, we can kill them and arrest them and find their tunnels and things like that. Is there a destination? Is victory possible?
Speaker 6: Well, it's like it's like the war on bacteria. It dirt it dust in your house, Jesse, like not that your house is dirty, don't get involved. But in idiot euphemistic Jesse's house, here's how this works. You got to keep cleaning the house. You need to keep cleaning your toilet. But no matter how much you cleaned your toilet, there's always going to be something to clean, right, But the consequences of just cleaning things go really, really bad. And that's what this is, like, that's what we're going to fight until Mexico has, you know, a non stratified economy where people have mobility and and you know, more Mexicans are part of the middle class, and there's not this huge discrepancy you know, which again I'm not attacking capitalism, I'm attacking leftism when I say this, you know, leftist ideology. Until there's not this huge discrepancy between the masses who are extremely poor and the few who have a lot, who are connected to togethernment, we're going to keep seeing problems like this. You know, not to sound like Barack Obama, but there was some truth, right and saying like even with terrorism or with organized crime, the the long term answer is economic opportunity, right, But now the short term answers where I disagree with liberals on right like, I don't think that overlooking it or turning my head or our feeling sympathy for our enemies is the way to get there. But I think the way to get there is the more right rig approach, which is to to, uh, you know, absolutely go after our enemies, but but in the long term. And you know, there's a reason that Canada doesn't have these problems in Mexico does. Right, There's a reason that uh that that it's that way and it and it has to do with the fact that, you know, with policy, and it has to do with with with what the economies are like for for most people. There's just such a huge discrepancy between our economic well being and Mexico's economic well being. And uh, and there's you know, there's a lot of room for crime, and there's a lot of people who are going to turn to crime. And you know, when your government is is very far left, and and they use that governmental people use that governmental power to promote their own interests and not the interests of the majority of people. Uh. You know, when they exploit that governmental power, that governmental control over the economy, you get what we have in Mexico, right, You get that where you have a society that is very anti gun. It's been drilled in their heads since their last revolution. They hate guns and the government won't allow them to have those guns. But the cartels have guns, right, So you know, it's the reason that I can publish this guy's address, you know, a big cartel bosses address, and feel reasonably safe doing so because if they show up around me, I have the ability to throw lead right back at them. Right, And the people in Mexico don't, to put it simply, unless they're criminals, they don't have the ability to defend themselves. I can tell you that what's happening and most of Mexico would not be happening in the United States because we were, especially in Texas, because we wouldn't put up with it, and we wouldn't put up with this kind of stuff, right, we wouldn't put up with people tell them us what we can and can't print, what we can and can't say. We just went and tolerated. But they kind of have to. That's again because of far left of center policies or attitudes that they can't do anything about their own problems that we're having to as a country.
Speaker 1: He is Brandon Darby Brandon, Thanks you so much, my friend. As always, I appreciate it. I appreciate super Sure too. I appreciate this. Insurance sucks. Dealing with insurance sucks. It just does. It's awful as a business owner or a CFO, whatever you happen to be. Isn't it your worst time of year insurance renewal season because you don't have a broker. You have multiple brokers, you have multiple policies. Of course, you also don't even understand how all of them fit together in the policies individually. Nobody. He makes it completely simple and breaks it down. What do you have? What don't you have? What do you need? Super Sure we'll handle all this for you. They'll go track down the policies you need. They are with you three hundred and sixty five days a year. They even have a fine print fax tool. It'll tell you what your current policy is in actual English. How about that? Go to supersure dot com slash Jesse and sign up supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday, And of course remember that all of tomorrow belongs to you. It's asked doctor Jesse Friday. So get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kelly'sshow dot com. Vance. Federal government has identified two hundred and thirty billion dollars in fraud just since March deadline. Nearly half of the ACA that's the Obamacare stuff Medicaid expansion enrollees were ineligible in twenty twenty four because Democrats are the largest criminal enterprise in the history of the world. They have been stealing billions and billions and billions of dollars in your money, and we're finally doing something up.
Speaker 3: Does the socialism thing scare me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it the wrong solution? Yes?
Speaker 3: But one thing I try to persuade my fellow Republicans of is socialism is the alternative. If we don't have a pathway to give people sense that the system is not rigged and that the American dream is attainable.
Speaker 1: That's like our job, that's what we have to do.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying Rome was built in Aday. It's not going to be easy to undo some of these trends. But man, we ran the experiment. We ran the experiment of offshoring all of our industrial jobs, of becoming a services and finance economy and allowing Wall Street to come in and buy every asset of modern life and turn it into an investible you know, line goes up asset. And what has that done. It's created a generation of kids who kind of are attracted to socialism.
Speaker 1: You have to fix that problem.
Speaker 5: Well with kids that do feel And you're correct, and I agree with you. The system is rigged. Kids feel like there are no options other than to burn it down. Yes, and that's the problem. And because they feel very frustrated.
Speaker 3: And this is part of our job is to provide an option that isn't burn it down, but is not just doing the same things that we've done.
Speaker 1: That's excellent. You know what else is excellent? Red Lobster. Don't make that face, Chris. I I can't even tell you how excited I am to take James to Red Lobster. I think it's been months since I've had it. I want to remind you of a sad, sad fact. They took away their blue cheese dressing for the longest time my entire life, Red Lobster had the best blue cheese on earth. I have no idea what kind it was or where they got it. Probably made it in house, you scratch made, like most things in there. But they took it away last time I was in there. So that's sad. What's not sad is the Maazi sticks. No one thinks. No one thinks Mazi stick when they think about Red Lobster, but they should. The best mozzarella sticks on earth. You can buy them in Red Lobster. I'm not even kidding. Their shrimp scampy top notch. Their shrimp alfredo, you can get it. It's not on the menu. You have to know people. I'm kidding. Desk you can get it. Cagun. You can ask for Cageun shrimp Alfredo. The Cheddarbay biscuits. You dip them in the shrimp scampy butter and then I'll give you one more. When you were getting ready to leave, you ask your waitress politely if you can get some Cheddar Bay biscuits to go. She'll say yes, they always do. They're well trained. You take your cheddarbaby biscuits home. The next morning, you wake up you throw a couple cheddar Bay biscuits in the microwave twenty thirty seconds, pull them out, drop them in a bowl, probably microwave them in a bowl. In the bowl goes two or three over easy eggs, some shredded cheese, and if you're really feeling extra spicy, get some milk and some flour and some cage and seas. Put it in a frying pan. Make yourself a little cage and gravy and pour that over the top of it. You are about to eat like a king. What what Chris? Tell me? That doesn't sound good? That's kosher too? Everything I just said that was is that not kosher? You people can eat that? Wait? I know, I know you can't eat meat and cheese. You can you eat eggs and cheese. I just gave you a kosher meal, Chris, Jewish friendly, right, You're welcome for it. You're welcome. And now here's a headline, you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to Israel to scale back Gaza strikes, to give Trump's Hamas disarmament a disarmament plan a chance. This is it's just part of this ongoing thing to try to get things calm down over there so Trump can come come home. Everything everything's everything's aimed towards that. Speaking of which, Iran threatened to black out the golf if the US hit their power plants. So they weren't necessarily going to attack us, although I'm sure they were going to do that. They were going to attack the other golf states, the other golf states who don't have the ability to defend themselves. Remember that. It just it's an endlessly complicated, big old friggin mess. Trump administration locates one hundred and forty eight thousand unaccounted for illegal immigrant children. The Democrat Party facilitated the largest human slave trade in the history of mankind the last time we gave them power. Let's not do that again. Trump says we may have to send oil prices up again. Let's not lead with that until November. Senate panel votes to hold Fauci in contempt. Look, it ain't prison, but it ain't nothing. At least it's something. JD. Vance warns limousine socialists will destroy Michigan auto jobs and depress American wages. This Michigan race is going to be something to see. This Abdul al Saye guy is a true communist to the core. He would be he'd be to the left of Bernie Sanders, and he'd be sitting inside the United States Senate. That's generally not good. You know what is good, asked doctor Jesse Friday. It's the greatest thing in the world. I mean that in Red Lobster, and it's coming tomorrow. I will see you, I will answer your questions. We'll have a good time. That's all.