Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Caddy.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Jack and He Armstrong and w from studio ce Cee Senor Brand New Week Pregnant with possibilities. This could be the week Oliverim's cook true. Oh you met missus Wright at the grocery store, mister right at the restaurant or whatever, and everything's different from here on out this week or fantastic or what it could be the week the boss says, can I see you real quick after work? I hand you a cardboard box and you march out to your car. Could be No, this would.
Speaker 3: Be that week.
Speaker 1: That's possible as well. Those are both possible. Oh no, oh yes, oh no, wow.
Speaker 2: It that way. Life is hard to face. Uh anyway, Brand new Show, Brand New Weekend. Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. This one will annoy you, but there's very good reason for it, all right. America's working class. Okay, is this a PBS special.
Speaker 1: It's it's a seventeen part Ken Burns documentary.
Speaker 2: America's not for like thirty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, actually it's just been reading about the changing face of the American electorate, how race is becoming much less important in classes becoming much more important, and just the differences that the gulf between college educated and their percentage of income and the working class and their percentage of income, and attitudes and stuff like that, And it's a sea change in American politics. It is not just a Trump thing that happened this year, not at all.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Trump, I just saw a montage up on the TV of all the NFL players over the weekend that did the Trump dance after they score a touchdown or have a big play or whatever.
Speaker 4: That was the runner up for a general manager was the Trump dance.
Speaker 2: It was funny. I watched the NFL over the weekend. Once you know to look for it, it's it's everywhere. How many of them do you think it's because they're pro Trump? Like originally happened in San Francisco with the Trump hat and the Trump dance, But now it's just like become the hot dance and they know it's the cool dance. Do you think they're I think it's mostly the latter. O guess, Okay, I don't know. I don't actually know.
Speaker 1: I mean I've just declared that race is much less important politically. But if I'm a twenty four year old.
Speaker 2: Black man millionaire, yeah, I don't know what support is for Trump among the NFL.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting question. Maybe my assumptions are no good.
Speaker 2: They're paying attention at all? Really, Oh right, the big although let's face it, most voters don't pay attention much. True, I mean they kind of do. But anyway, sure, the biggest news of the day that I have heard so far this So they got the big one of your G eighteen meetings going on down in Dijionaire, Brazil with all the world leaders, and Biden just got there and they didn't roll out the red carpet for him, but did roll out the red carpet for President She whatever that's all about, Like literally rolled out a red carpet, whatever that is. But so Biden being there, there's a lot of reporters there, and I saw reporting this morning. So Biden announced yesterday that Ukraine can now use the attack them weapons that we sent them or are going to send them to fire into Russia. So, as Joe Biden has been doing since the very beginning, he holds off, he holds off when it could do some good, then allows him to when maybe it won't do any good anymore. But for whatever reason. But the reason for it, which I just heard like fifteen minutes ago, they approved that because of those North Korean troops that Russia is using, and South Korea is reporting today that they think North Korea is going to send a hundred thousand troops, a hundred thousand yight to Russia to fight, and that's why we approved the attackings because we're expecting that many North Korean troops are being injected into the war. That's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Wow, the Unholy Alliance, the Axis of a Holes continues to solidify.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand North Korean troops fighting. Wow, that is something with Iranian weapons and Chinese money. Who in Europe? In Europe? Yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: Something so back, Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 2: Maybe we ought to talk to Mike Lions about what good those weapons could do or not at this point. I also wouldn't mind talking to Mike Lions about dol Hegzath being named as the possible Secretary of Defense, as they both had the same rank in the military, and maybe Mike would have good insight into how prepared that makes you to be a sect deaf. I wonder.
Speaker 1: I have come across a number of really interesting people who say, Hey, the guy's an intriguing choice, let's give him a chance. I remain where I was last week, intrigued.
Speaker 2: A number of those people who say he might be a decent choice in terms of his abilities also say he is a very, very messy personal life and has had for many, many years, and that is possibly going to burble up more and more. A lot of articles in the WAPO, in New York Times and those kind of places over the weekend about past women claiming this.
Speaker 1: Or that so well and these Is he just a super patriot or is he one of those guys whose super patriotism bleeds into more controversial ideas and organizations. That's going to be effeted too. But back to the North Koreans. In Europe, the European leaders are as a class effeckless and useless.
Speaker 2: Although originally our original as we had horrible ratings, Oh yes, terrible. People would see the billboard and they think, why would I want to listen to feckless and useless In the morning, I had to steal.
Speaker 4: Food from my kids. It's tough times anyway.
Speaker 1: Ah, but when something comes to your doorstep, it tends to clarify the mind. And I wonder how the Europeans are going to react to a hundred thousd I was in North Koreans allegedly on European soil, fighting and killing not in a friendly manner, is how they'll react.
Speaker 2: Well, the New York Times version of this attacking story was, European leaders have been pushing Biden to, you know, take off the gloves and let Ukraine use these weapons for a long time, like friends in Great Britain saying what are you doing? What are you doing? Let them fight back? And where of course the last ones to join in on that. Although I must say, for those of you listening right now, you're probably screaming at your radio because I take in right leaning social media just like I've taken left waning social media. And there's all. I saw a lot of it over the last twenty four hours. Why do you hate the idea of Biden allowing this and think they're going to start World War three? And this is an attempt to put Trump in a horrible position and et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I don't want to get off too far down the road of this discussion, because there's a lot to say.
Speaker 4: I disagree, obviously.
Speaker 2: But Biden is perhaps and again, no red carpet down there in Brazil.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to talk to him. They just want to talk to Trump. Biden is perhaps the lamest lame duck in American history. He is a duck with two broken wings, two broken legs, and a sprained beak.
Speaker 2: He is a lame ass duck friends a sprainened beak. Speaking of Biden and Trump, they were portrayed on Saturday Night Live in the Cold Open, which comes up in our open. So let's start to show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Monday, November eighteenth. We're getting close to Thanksgiving. People that year twenty twenty four, life will not be a born twenty four. We're armstrong and getting We approve of this program.
Speaker 1: Yes, the spicy times continue, let's document them. Is precisely according to FCC rules and regulations. Here we go, at Mark, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta remember this.
Speaker 2: He got off easy. I think we both know.
Speaker 3: If I was in the race, I want to beat you like a drum.
Speaker 5: Yo, that's one of the craziest things I've ever heard anyone say. And for that reason, I'd like to horvor you a position in my cabinets.
Speaker 3: Can dude, Jack, you need to make take a little time off from this place. What do you think you'll do next show? Will you retired? I'll do what every worn down old guy does. I'm gonna fight Check Paul, which.
Speaker 2: Amusing, which leads us to Friday Night, in which sixty two million of US at least attempted to watch the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight. But our Netflix was spinning and spinning and spinning or pausing, and it was so flipping angry. Oh boy, what a black eye for Netflix. I wonder what their stock is going to do today. You can run all those promos if you want, Netflix about how you're gonna have your first NFL games on Christmas Day, but every single person watching thought, screw you, There's no way I'm gonna be able to watch those NFL games.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Well, don't throw a big, big, big party if you have a.
Speaker 2: One room apartment.
Speaker 1: Netflix, if you don't have the technical capability, you can't whip up the fervor like that.
Speaker 2: Right, that was easier said than done, I guess. But now you think you'd be a well maybe they weren't expecting sixty two million. That's a big number. That is a big number.
Speaker 4: Well, I uh was not among that.
Speaker 2: Well, I was unwashed mass I was absolutely there for every minute and we will talk about it later. The best fight in the night, though, there was that chick fight right before uh Tyson and Paul. If you happen to catch that, that was one of the best boxing matches I've ever seen in my life period.
Speaker 1: Okay, Also in favor of women beating each other about the head and neck, I see right, seriously bloody though.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. When the Netflix did work, This is the first time I've watched boxing in four K and those cuts are a little too You get too much detail on a split open head in four K. Oh my god, that was gross.
Speaker 1: Wow, so pro women beating each other in the face just if he doesn't have to see the blood And this is a monster, I'm working with a monster. And was it planned to have the world see Mike Tyson's bear ass just to like in a Jake Paul YouTube get clicks sort of way.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that was a staged thing. D you think so? I just read about it, but yeah, yeah, that's it's too perfect. Yeah, the pictures were flying all over the place. I feel like that that was stage. But you know, you're fine, it's show business, that's okay. Well, the whole thing was stage.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's face it, It's not like it broke out spontaneously. It was a giant, four year entertainment production by people who do that for a little.
Speaker 2: I think it was all these are times, do you think at all? Some people I know think it was all phony. I think those punches to Mike Tyson's face, Shu didn't look funny? Are phony? Those looked real. Those are some serious blows to the head. It was an actual stage boxing man, sure, I guess, although I think again I didn't see it. I definitely think Jake Paul decided to not knock him out when he could have and thought, I will be a villain for the rest of my life. In my giant sensation YouTube career printing money career will be over. The crowd was so on Mike Tyson's side, so I did not knock the old man out because that would have been. People would have hated him, hated him for that. How does mailbag look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some acts too terrible for even a Jabol to contemplate. Yeah, uh, it's fine, it's good. Starts of the week.
Speaker 2: Cool, We got lots on the way today. Catch up on the news. Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. I mean, am I wrong? Ors The United States allowing Ukraine to use weapons we never have before in reaction to one hundred thousand North Korean troops seem like a hell of an escalation in that war? Oh my god? Really is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one need not to exaggerate a bit to say, yeah, that's huge. It's enormous, especially because it directly involves I mean directly directly involves another continent, right, which you know, if you have a war with people around the world having that war together, that's starting to sound like, hey, what's the term world war?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh boy, spicy times.
Speaker 1: Indeed, friends, here's your freedom loving quote of the day from GK.
Speaker 4: Chesterton.
Speaker 2: Contemplate this, will you.
Speaker 1: The most extraordinary thing in the world is an ordinary man and an ordinary.
Speaker 2: Women, not women. Woman.
Speaker 1: It's not polyamory, you idiot. He's not in some sort of weird open marriage.
Speaker 2: I ruined G. K. Chesterton's quote, he had such a role going there too with your sonorous tones.
Speaker 1: Really was going well there right until that word right there? Do we have enough tape to do a second take? Michael, The most extraordinary thing in the world is an ordinary man and an ordinary woman and their ordinary children. I'm thinking about that. I'm not sure precisely what he meant by that. I've long believed that while someone who reacts to danger or need or something in the split second end is runs into the building and saves the children, it's over and begins in forty five seconds, that person is indeed a hero, and we should use that word. But how about somebody who shows up day after day after day, be it difficult and heartbreaking and painful and whatever, and just keeps showing up.
Speaker 2: That's pretty damned heroic too, in my opinion. Yeah, just to living in an adult life with a family is quite the thing. So I think maybe I do understand that quote.
Speaker 4: I think that's what he meant. Mail Bag, if you know what GK.
Speaker 1: Chesterton meant by that, drove us a note mail bag at Armstrong and.
Speaker 4: Getty dot com.
Speaker 1: John in Southampton, England rights good on naming Jack and Joe. Can I suggest a UK US exchange we have where you have citizens who are desperate to leave the US because you have elected a strong leader who, it seems is only interested in improving your country. Myself and others are unhappy with the UK Prime Minister and Labor Party are extremely left and are already running our country into the ground with high tax, unreasonable climate change targets.
Speaker 2: I would like to offer my two bet apartment in Southampton in exchange for a home in the US.
Speaker 4: Love the show I listened every day. Thanks John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me speak for my fellow Americans. We've kicked it around and appointed me as the spokesman for all Americans.
Speaker 1: John, We would love to have you. Please come on over. Skip the immigration paperwork.
Speaker 2: Nobody even looks at it.
Speaker 1: It just goes into a shredder. It's just a big elaborate joke. Boy, Just come on over.
Speaker 2: A good feature on illegal immigrant farm workers on sixty minutes last night? Is that what it was on? Some show? No ABC this week man? Was that interesting? We got to talk about that later. Ooh h sounds good. Mikey North Carolina rights guys. In light of the Tyson fight, may I suggest the general manager could have been Father Time.
Speaker 1: As you pointed out, Father Time remains undefeated.
Speaker 2: And that was rough as a guy roughly the same age as Mike Tyson realizing, Okay, you can get the base best shape your life. You're still old. Mike Tyson second run walking back to his chair looking at eighty years old, drunk.
Speaker 1: Okay dh in San Diego at the other end of the country. I also watched the Tyson fight. He said, holy cow, was that boring? The eight rounds of old man who didn't want to be hit, But the ladies had a bloody slugfest.
Speaker 2: That was a man peak. Hexeth may need to relook at his arguments against women in combat. That was some fight. That was the best female fighter in the world. I didn't know this to I watched the fight and a challenger who should have won, and it reminded my reminded me of why boxing fell off the map like it did so often. You want to boxing match. The crowd, the fighters, the announcers all saw it one way, but the three judges saw it another way. And you think, why did I even watch this fix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's see how.
Speaker 1: Much time do we have, Michael, practically none, Dave writes, with around fifty percent of the country voting for Trump, why is the dominant media dominant? I ask a as a long term a g listen in a middle of the road democrat. Seems to me that the free market is missing an opportunity. Well, Dave, I would suggest that the media is the dominant. Media is less and less dominant. They are dying slowly, partly because of their ideological bias.
Speaker 4: That doesn't reflect America.
Speaker 2: We got so much good stuff to talk about on the way. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Man Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: All right, now that we're a lung, let's get to work. We're gonna go over that last few months of the NATO briefings.
Speaker 2: How does that sound?
Speaker 5: I forgot how boring president is. Love running, hate being and I hate the White House. So old, so dated. So many of the carpets are stinky and sticky at the same time, sort of like being at a regal cinemas. Now we have to live here for the next four years, possibly longer.
Speaker 2: Trump one of the few people in history. I go back, like, I don't know, maybe FDR. Maybe George Washington, people who are taking a downgrade in their homes by going to live in.
Speaker 1: The White House, right right, Well, you know we're gonna there are all sorts of interesting things happening during the transition, many of which are not getting much attention in the dominant media that we're going to touch on real quickly. But why not this topic just briefly. This is from frequent correspond to JT and Livermore talking about how in twenty sixteen, Trump's victory spawned the resistance with the paint cats and these not legitimate.
Speaker 4: He's a stooge of pootin Russia gaate blah, blah blah.
Speaker 1: Trump's twenty four victory spawned a new TDS based sickness in which the crib hevery left cuts off their friendships and family relationships, seemingly as a form of virtue signaling about how awful it is that the basket of deplorables, the bitter clingers in the garbage, have voted Trump into office. Then he gets into the insanity and the lefty leadership and pundits and they paid this election as an existential threat to the country. Then after they lose, those same people said that it was because our country was so misogynistic and racist, deplorable, bitter garbage. Then they validated their hateful rhetoric by telling distressed lefty voters that it was appropriate to cut off family and friends voting for Trump, which was worse the hateful rhetoric and lies against Trump and every Trump supporter or that post lost narrative, that's appropriate to cut off all Republicans from your life. It's so sad, and you know, there's part of me that thinks, you know, if I had a friend or relatives say that, I'd say good go go bye bye.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: That that would almost validate the idea of it's appropriate to end relationships over politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's you know, I don't know that's easy to say if I don't think about a specific person, but like a by not talk to either one of my brothers ever again because of how the election went, that'd be horrible.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly. Yeah, it's incredibly dysfunctional and like childish and or adolescent. It's just what a state our politics are in. And then finally, or is it is in our politics is in or are just mess at the end, I'm going with R And speaking of crazy, I want to squeeze this in. Did you see or did you hear that AOC has taken the pronouns out of her social media biosh all our social media accounts.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Wow? Bill Maher had a thing about that on Friday night. Maybe we'll have to grab that on because he was comparing it to the Oh, it's because they're sexist and racist, and not because liberals have started using pronouns and claiming there's no such thing as a difference between a man and a woman, all these other different things that almost nobody in America agrees with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then this same person pointed out that when Seth Molten said, hey, I got a couple of little girls in sports, I don't want them run over by a boy playing sports, he was compared to a Nazi collaborator, a mon sir, and one of his top staffers quit. So you know, look, Trump is what Trump is. It's pretty well documented what Trump is at this point. But y'all at that like one third of the farthest left in America.
Speaker 2: Y'all are nuts.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's recognizing it more and more saying it openly. Yeah, all that stuff you've been making us do, that's cuckoo nuts.
Speaker 2: Transition wise, we trust Axios more or less. No't Why isn't that Jonathan Swan's outfit? Oh yeah, yeah, that's pretty good. Sure they got a headline today, massive blow up between Musk and Trump advisor that I don't recognize the name over cabinet picks as each jockey for influence. The next Bob Woodward book or somebody's book is going to have about the whole Musk Trump thing and what's going on, because there's a fair amount of reporting about Musk being in like involved in everything, every decision, every cabinet pick, all the foreign leader calls, and just what is going on there exactly well, and even if you're used to being in the highest reaches of presidential power, it would have to be at least surreal to sit there in a room telling Elon Musk, no, you're out of your mind. That's a dumb idea, or it's probably weird for Elon to, you know, if anybody's telling him that, to think, Okay, who are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So a couple of stories about the transition and the way the transition affects the rest of the world. Smugglers are telling migrants again, when did immigrants become migrants? And ironically we're going to talk about farm workers. It used to be immigrants actually were migrants. They would migrate to the United States, they would work for six months or whatever, then migrate back to Mexico and back to their homes. Now these people from Venezuela, for the one of the first times in history, they're not migrants at all, and now.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to call them migrants. Shut up anyway.
Speaker 1: Smugglers are telling illegal immigrants to rush to the US before Trump takes power. The Coyotes are anticipating US border policy changes and are rushing as many people as they can to the border to make as much money as possible.
Speaker 2: It's more profitable than drugs. Now, well that makes sense. I mean things are going to change very quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, But the Coyotes follow the news.
Speaker 4: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Also transition news, The Energy Department has quadrupled their lending budget and a rush to approve green energy loans before Trump takes office. In other words, the Biden administration is going to hand out as much of your tax money as they possibly can before they're out the door to their cronies in the green energy world, knowing that they can count on their votes next time or for Congress or the Senate in two years or whatever. Department of Energy Loan Office quadrupled it's available lending budget to over two hundred and forty billion dollars last week, as Biden officials rushed to approve a flurry of green energy loans, even as it's becoming more and more clear that, for instance, the ev thing is just not going to pan out. The numbers aren't there, the environmental impact isn't there, None of it's there. It's just handing out money to crony's. Let's see one more. Ah, this is important. The Customs and Border Patrol that Trump is going to take hold of, and Micah Homan is it and just completely whoop into shape. Well, Biden's active too. The Biden Harris Customs and Border Patrol has rolled out new pronouns for its official web meetings as they have zoom calls and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: And this is new.
Speaker 1: They want to make sure this is instituted in the CBP before they go. You can now, I'll put your pronoun up there in your official profile.
Speaker 4: It's on the screen for your name free meeting rather.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't that just desperate and stupid?
Speaker 2: And it'll be rolled back immedia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's a sister story to that.
Speaker 1: The online guide that the Customs and Border Patrol. Let's see what else could they be doing? Hmm, nothing I could think of. The online guide posted by the federal government directs the good folks to you see Davis only a few miles away from the radio ranch.
Speaker 2: Who's you see Davis?
Speaker 1: LGBTQIA Recourse Center list fifty potential pronouns a person may choose, fifties.
Speaker 2: Fifty cautions fifty seems like a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, you're exactly wrong.
Speaker 1: You you monster, you you garbage, you deplorable, you clinger. It cautions the readers that the list is not exhaustive, It is only partial, and it explains, in case you're unfamiliar with this, what are pronouns? All?
Speaker 2: Least did go first the strunken white English usage thing.
Speaker 1: But pronouns are integral to who we are, and we share pronouns because we want to avoid assuming someone's pronouns based on factors like appearance. By sharing our own pronouns routinely, we encourage others to do the same.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: This is straight out of radical queer theory, radical gender theory.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Common pronouns include she here, there's he, him, his, etcetera. But then they get into the actual how do you use them and how you have to memorize them? For instance, he laughed, ask him that's his pen? That pens his? Did he enjoy himself? Okay, I'm going to so far. Am I five years old? Or am I just moving here from Russia? Well, it depends. Do you use a co as your pronoun? Co laughed, asked Co. That's Coe's pen? That pens cos did Co? Did Co enjoys co self? Does Core? Does CO have a penis or a vagina? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: V that's V's pen?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ask Viz that's ver pen? And I would have to penory er and I would have to memorize fifty plus of these.
Speaker 4: Did V enjoy verse self?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You better get started ver self okay. And that's just like the first dozen.
Speaker 1: And remember, folks, you got like forty eight more to memorize.
Speaker 2: God, I would love to better. I would love to be involved in the meetings where they come up with these and sit there and listen to people present new ideas and then how they're going to be used and really and act like this is going to sweep the world and everybody will be doing it soon.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, and like ending your career if you don't go along with it. In academia right now, we have some reasonable conservative, sane, you know, moderate lefty folks even say yeah, dudes, I totally agree with you. But here at the English Department, for instance, U see Davis. If I dare not use my pronouns.
Speaker 2: My career is over. So g Yeah. As I've said before, I have a professor friend who retired early because he did not want to do that at that very university.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he if he could have held on a couple more years, but you know, a couple more years of being forced to your knees to submit to something you know is insane is a long time. But I think we all and I'm against obscenities in a public place. So if you would like to use the radio friendly version, I'm about to We need to get used to this phrase.
Speaker 4: We need to get used to saying it. We need to say it with confidence.
Speaker 1: That's efing nuts, that's efing crazy, or that's effing stupid.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna tell you which of those to choose.
Speaker 2: It's up to you. You're an American. You got the first Amendment.
Speaker 1: When somebody says, you know, when when Professor Jones comes into the room, you've got to say z laughed, ask zrr that zerrs pen that pennzers did z enjoys her self.
Speaker 4: You say, uh, that's e fing nuts.
Speaker 2: There you go. You see how it works. Our system's a lot simpler than their's. There's less memorization. Oh yes, Michael, Oh my god, that's funny. Maybe Zerr likes a good steak. That's their steak. Oh, Omaha Steaks has a good deal for you. I just opened up my package that showed up the other day. As I've said before, the Omaha I mean Omaha Steaks, is about Omaha Steaks because that's their their bread and butter. I feel, pardon the horrible expression, you can't have one food be another food as a metaphor. But the Hamburgers the best man. The Hamburgers are super super good. With five generations of experience, Omaha Steaks consistently delivers the world's best steak experience, and the gifting experts at Omaha Steaks have made it easy to deliver the perfect gift this year with a curated gift package starting in eighty nine to ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's such a great present too, I mean especially.
Speaker 1: And for anybody brothers, dads, sisters, moms, whatever, But dads, what is your dad needs? Your dad doesn't need stuff, but he does love steak.
Speaker 4: And the gifting.
Speaker 1: Experts at Omaha Steaks have delivered the quality, legendary steaks, mouthwatering desserts and more and say fifty percent off sitewide at Omaha Steaks dot Com, plus our listeners getting extra thirty bucks off with the promo code Armstrong and a thirty dollars reward card when you shop early. Fifty percent off at Omaha Steaks dot Com and an extra thirty dollars off with the promo code Armstrong. Minimum purchase may apply again Omaha Steaks dot Com use that code armstrong.
Speaker 2: So maybe we'll get into this an hour two. I thought this was damned interesting. Yet Yesterday, ABC This Week had a feature on what the deportation plan from the Trump administration would do to farm workers, and they focused on the Central Valley of California, where we broadcast from, because it's the biggest agricultural area in the world, certainly in the United States, and making the argument over and over again that it would just be devastating, mostly because Americans will not do those jobs. And that's what I want to focus on. What kind of a country have we craft where that could possibly be true or possible or be accepted as a workable culture. Yes, I'm too good for that. I'll just continue to accept this lovely government check right right. So I want to talk about that later. That's really interesting. We got Katie's headlines coming up and if you stay with us, So, as we mentioned, the announcement came out yesterday that Biden has authorized the first use of US supplied long range missiles by Ukraine for strikes inside Russia. That seems like a pretty big deal. I still don't know exactly where Trump is on this, and I think he I think that's on purpose. But Donald Trump Junior tweeted out the military industrial complex seems to want to make sure they get World War three going before my father has a chance to create peace and save lives. Got lock in those trillions. Life be damned, imbeciles. So that's his son's view. I don't know if that's his dad's view or not. I really don't know. I hope it's not personally. But I know a lot of you agree with Don Trump Junior. I think this is about to be a serious split in a lot of the Trump voting crowd, and we can discuss it going forward.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 2: Katie, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Starting with the Washington Post, Trump confirms plans for you for use of military for mass deportations.
Speaker 2: You'd almost have to It's be such a giant operation. I don't have any idea of the constitutional legality of any of that, do you?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: In the Harem Scaram crowd always goes right to soldiers sweeping across the landscape, snatching people out of their homes.
Speaker 2: But no, they'll be used for logistical and support stuff. I have a feeling Martha Raddits did when they're talking about this yesterday on ABC this week did mention that poll where sixty percent of Americans are in favor of deporting all undocumented immigrants. That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Let Ago RFK Junior's vaccine theories are quote cruel according to the former CDC director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, yeah, I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. His confirmation hearing is gonna be jazzy. He said some odd things through the recent years. Yeah, he as. We've got some of those clips will play later from Fox News.
Speaker 6: Oprah town Hall costs Harris campaign far more than initially claimed.
Speaker 2: Joe explained this last week. So Oprah saying I did not get paid. Her production company got what is it two and a half million dollars or whatever. Okay, so your production company and that's what just goes into account that you have access to. But that's not you getting paid.
Speaker 1: Well and she say, well, it was the hard working technicians and everybody who worked on it who got paid. Yeah, okay, fine, super great. You lost your candidates sucked. Dolly wants your opinion.
Speaker 2: I think that is significant. Your big honks got paid millions of dollars to go on stage and talk about you. Elon didn't get paid he lost the money by going up there. Yeah, it was clearly her production company got the contract, and as part of that contract, she appeared and touted the candidate.
Speaker 6: From the New York Times, families of American victims of the October seventh attack sue Iran. They're saying the lawsuit aims to highlight Iran's role in the mass attack on October seventh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good good. I think that's a great idea. And there's been remarkably little outrage over the Americans slaughtered in America.
Speaker 2: I wonder why.
Speaker 6: Media colleges from NBC, almost eighty million expected to travel over Thanksgiving weekend in a record breaking getaway.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, eighty million. I'm going to be traveling too. Ooh, that could be a rough one car plane plane. We're gonna go to the Origible. We're gonna go to the Chiefs Raiders game at Arrowhead the day after. Come on, Oh wow, i'd say.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post, Victoria Delvig of Denmark is crowned the seventy third Miss Universe. The reason I chose this is because guys.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me it's a dude. No, it's actually a woman this time.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, nice comeback for women in the category of being a woman, because men had really dominated that category for a while.
Speaker 6: From bright bart Alec Baldwin torched over unzipped fly during Saturday Night Live quote, no one wants to see your geriatric balls.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, hey, hey, hey hey, little restraints sister, the matter with you.
Speaker 2: Early in the true but really in delicate do you know me to be delicate? Come on from the.
Speaker 6: Babylon Bee fattest sickest country on Earth. Concerned that new health secretary might do something a little different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one. That's pretty good. I like that one. Actually tweeted that out over the weekend. We need to talk about that. It's kind of like what we always talk about, this tax system. Everybody hates it, but anytime you introduce any idea to do something about it, everybody goes crazy. And yet the third side of that ugly shaped coin is that doesn't justify a complete whack a dude. No, no, it does not. Right, absolutely, I'm not calling the fine man one. I'm just saying armstrong and getty