Speaker 1: Alright, letard skinnered and simple man. That means only one thing on this radio program, whether we are in Doha, Tar or whether we are in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 2: It means all things, simple man.
Speaker 1: That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. The only thing missing here is Bill O'Reilly, Mister O'Reilly, sir, welcome. I will tell you Katar is a spectacular city. It is unbelievable and very, very different than Saudi Arabia. I know you're well traveled throughout your careers as a media personality and journalist at different times, but I will tell you it's beyond impressive.
Speaker 2: How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm okay. You hanging tap. You look a little tired last night on TV, but you didn't sleep for twenty four hours. I understand right.
Speaker 1: I did not sleep at twenty four hours, and you know we were on the air at four am local time, and then this morning I was up at six o'clock to get back on the road again. And it's not exactly been my day of napping. But with all that said, it really is an honor to be here. Sure, it's an honor.
Speaker 2: To see this up close and personal.
Speaker 1: We both have had these moments in our career where sleep is secondary. And to give you know, to use your words the folks of a first hand view of history and the making for me is a great honor and I'm very grateful. And I think these are all big things that the President's working on. I'm watching what happened in Saudi Arabia. I saw things that I didn't think i'd see. I'm seeing the same things here in guitar. I do have my very strong belief that radical is and must be completely rejected. You can't turn a blind eye towards it. I would like to see this part of the world align now with Israel in the West and the Abraham Accords, as the President has challenged. The President has been very clear on Iran. I was there this well, my time this morning, when everybody else was sleeping where you are. I heard the President warning of new sanctions ahead of the Russia Ukraine peace talks, which I do hope takes place. These are not small items. He's taken on every big issue in the world. And you know he showed some success with Indian Pakistan.
Speaker 3: But what say you sir, well, there's a changing dynamic where you are. I haven't been to the Gulf States. I spent some time in Iraq during the war, as you know, Kuwait, Afghanistan, but editing it down to the Gulf States, but it's a thing history there. So there's no question of Wahabism, which drives the hatred toward the Jews, and the West America is on the decline, and that that's a key factor that the Trump administration understands that under Barack Obama, wa Hobbism was was still very strong, and the Sultans who run Cutter and Saudi Arabian Emirates, they were afraid of the Hobbis. They were tetrified. That has declined in conjunction with Iran. I don't want to be too pennheady here, but Iran was always the money behind the radical Islamis, and now Iran's on the ropes. So the Trump administration understands that global reality and has basically said to the Gulf States, you need to throw in with us, and by mention Israel, we don't need you to love them, but we need you to treat them fairly. And I think that all of the Guried States at this point in history are going to do that. Does that analysis make sense?
Speaker 1: No, it makes a lot of sense, because I can tell you this. It is very obvious to me that if there was if you take if we could extrapolate out Iran from the entire equation here in the Gulf States, if we could do that, there is no doubt in my mind that Saudi Arabia, that Qatar, that the Emirates, that Egypt, Jordan, all of these countries would immediately sign on. And now I spoke to people deep inside the Saudi government about this. I was told this bill directly, and they they they want to do it. That's that, and I believe what I was told was true true. Do you agree with that.
Speaker 3: Analysis, Yes, but you need to know why they want to do it. It's not because they love America or they certainly don't love Israel and the Jews. That's not going to change. But the people who run these countries are realistic and they see that the threat from the gis declined, and what they want most of all they've always want, is to make money. You say that the cities are spectacular, they are, but that doesn't fill their down to the folks very much. A lot of poverty in those countries. It's the royal family and the apparatunics attached to them that really benefit. And they build these big spectacle cities and these airlines like Emirates, which some consider best in the world, to get people to do commerce, to buy their oil or buy their stuff. So it's more of an economic thing than a well we've had a conversion like America now, because we respect America's freedom. There's no freedom in the Gulf States. You get out of line, they're going to come and take you away to quote Buffalo Springfield. But Trump is the ultimate capitalist. Trump speaks their language money wise. That is the reason this stayton is now forming because they understand each other.
Speaker 1: Well, I think your analysis is right. I think it's about money. But Bill, I would rather they care about capitalism and money. Now, it's interesting when you talk about poverty, because you know, I've now driven extensively through these two countries, and I'll drive through the UAE tomorrow. And for example, crime compared to the US, drugs compared to the US, all of these sort of things. And don't mistake me, I am not for theocracy or the rigidity or the lack of freedom that is associated with the culture and the more Ras and many of these states. And I want to be very clear about that. However, it is these Gulf states are ruled with an iron fist. But the folks, to use your term, are doing much better because some of that money has in fact cascaded down to the folks, and the poverty level has come up dramatically, and people are doing much much better than they had previously because we're talking about wealth that is unimaginable to most people.
Speaker 3: That's true, and that's a smart thing that the Shakes have accomplished. But the two factors. Number one, if you commit a crime in any of those places, you'll get your hand cut off or you'll disappear. So these are fascist societies, no due process.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you were a citizen event any of these places, they would have you. They would have had you disappeared decades ago, we wouldn't exist. Well, if they were listening to this radio, you know, it's shocking. Can I just divert your attention. It's shocking how many people here and in Saudi Arabia know me.
Speaker 2: It shocks me that they have watched me for years.
Speaker 1: It shocks me that, you know, when I went up to the days when the President was with the Crown Prince and I was speaking briefly with Marco Rubio, as the President pointed me out to the Crown Prince and made a joke, and the Crown Prince laughed, and then I said, nobody up here, mister President, knows who I am. And the guy sitting to the right of the President said, you're Sean Hannity of Fox News. And the guy, oh, he said Hannity, and the guy goes next to him, You're Sean Hannity, a Fox News And that.
Speaker 2: Kind of surprised me. Really, that would that have surprised you.
Speaker 3: No, I just got invited to speak to She's guys in Beijing on the twenty eighth of May.
Speaker 2: That shocks me, by the way, it was really nice knowing your Bill.
Speaker 1: I appreciate our friendship, but I'd be very careful.
Speaker 3: Log I'll talk to you that about I'll talk to you about that next Wednesday. But with YouTube and with social media now everything it just carries all over the world. And Fox News is still a big canon. I mean, obviously the people who want to know what Donald Trump thinks are going to be dialed into that. I don't think Rachel Maddow would be getting any hosannas over in the Gulf States, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Anyway, By the way, that might be the best line you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: She's not going to be getting anyanas over in the Gulf States.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rachel. But you know, this is what people don't understand about Trump. He's not a politician. And one of the reasons that I believe he's ultimately going to be successful in bringing more prosperities of this country because he doesn't look at things like Jimmy Carter looked at it or Obama looked at it. He doesn't look at it like that. He's not looking at well, how many votes am I going to get in Missouri if I do this? He's not. He lives at it like how much money is going to come into the United States if I sell all these Boeing jets to cut her. I mean, he didn't care about votes in Washington State, where Boeing his base. He's a deal guy and in the Gulf that is a huge advantage over these pinheads who come out of the political science schools. Where the Arabs couldn't care less about the electoral vote in Wisconsin. They respect Trump because they know Trump is a successful business person.
Speaker 1: All right, clickbreak, will come back more things with simple man, Bill O'Riley. So he'll proclaim, simple man, all things are Riley A bill right. As we continue. We are in Doha, we are in Qatar.
Speaker 3: A right, we.
Speaker 1: Continue now with all things simple man. That means Bill O'Reilly. As we broadcast live from Doha, Qatar, you heard Trump his very direct threat to Iran.
Speaker 2: He's like, I want the people to prosper. I want them to prosper.
Speaker 1: I want but but they will never have a nuclear weapon, and they've got to dismantle their nuclear capability or there will be action. And I think there is a hope on their part that in fact, Donald Trump will do the job that they themselves can't do. That's what I think a big part of the equation is. And as a consequence of that, we go back to where I was before, and that is that that would result in an unprecedented peace in the region, that would result in them joining the Abraham McCord. It's the recognition of Israel et cetera. I mean that's certainly the hope. I think it is definitely a possibility.
Speaker 3: I would not disagree with that. Trump is a symbolic iron dome to the Gulf nations.
Speaker 1: They know that by the way that that is, you're a wordsmith. With that, you're on your a game today.
Speaker 3: He protects them from the tribalism because it's Sunni Shi and all that stuff of Iran and they but even more importantly, they know if Trump says Iran's not going to get a nuclear weapon or they believe that he's going to follow through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty amazing times. I do want to talk more the next time you're on the program about your trip. You are taking trip to China. When is that trip?
Speaker 3: I'm going to Japan first, then China than South Korea. The Chinese government invited me to do a Q and a A based upon my book The United States of Trump, which I understand as a phenomenal bestseller in Beijing right now. And they want to know.
Speaker 1: Of course it is Bill, I mean, how could it not be. I mean, you're Bill, O'Reilly, Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the killing Jesus in China.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not surprised in all seriousness. That is fascinating. I really want to hear more about it. We'll talk about it next week. And we do appreciate your time over there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're and iron man. I'm telling you, I would be in a Hammick someplace.
Speaker 1: Listen, We've been to many of the same places, you know. I've traveled to Israel and Iraq and Helsinki and Singapore and Vietnam and and you know, we're a very honored to be able to do what we do. And I'm very grateful to our audiences collectively for giving us the opportunity to report on it firsthand. And I appreciate the fact that you're always supportive. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk next week.
Speaker 1: Bike eight hundred is a number you want to be a part of the program. As we continue. We are in Doha, we are we are in Katar. I'm looking at a beautiful city skyline as we speak. Is it is pretty late in the evening right now. Hannity will be at four am this morning, believe it or not.
Speaker 4: Breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you missed during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Al right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight sean our number. You want to be a part of the program. We are in Doha. We are in Qatar, very different than Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: This is not a desert. It has water and oil.
Speaker 1: By the way, very we healthy country known like the UAE is as a vacation kind of playground for people in the Arab world and around the world. I mean, you know, people from all over the world to come here to vacation, et cetera. Far less stringent laws and rules. Linda would be a lot happier unless at risk, if she were on the trip here in Doha, in Qatar.
Speaker 2: You agree with that, right, Linda.
Speaker 3: I don't think that I am safe in the Middle East in any capacity other than the one democracy.
Speaker 2: Which is true.
Speaker 1: Maybe true, But you have me and I would protect you at all costs.
Speaker 4: Are we kung fu fighting in the Middle East?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Because I'm down if that's what we're about, I'm all in. If we kung fu fighting, what does that mean? If we kung fu fighting, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: You know what it means.
Speaker 2: I'm here to party. Would you say to me that's right. I'm a woman, karate chop your ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I want to remind everybody Memorial Day is right around the corner. The Fourth of July will follow thereafter, and what flag are you going to be flying?
Speaker 2: Look, I hope you understand.
Speaker 1: The last thing you want to purchase that comes from another country or overseas is an overseas made flag with fred edges. Do you really want to fly on Memorial Day and on the Fourth of July a flag made in China?
Speaker 2: Because I don't.
Speaker 1: And that's why I have a durable, high quality American flag that truly honors our country and these important days, and frankly, every day is an important day because we live in the greatest country God gave men. And the flag that I fly was hands sown in Charleston, South Carolina by true patriots that love our country, and every part comes from right here in well I'm not here, or it comes from America, our country, and I'm talking about Allegiance flags of fly, and I'm flying my flag right now, my Allegiance flag. Except sweet baby James, he hung it in the wrong place, so I have to put it in the right place.
Speaker 2: So everybody can see it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you'll have time still before Memorial Day to get your flag and fly it proudly. It's a flag to be revered and you will be proud of it. It's a great gift for any member of your family. Maybe you have a military member in your family. Maybe it's a Father's Day gift. Maybe you know, maybe for mom. Anyway, you won't find a handcrafted Allegiance flag in any big box store. They don't exist there. The only way you can get one is when you go to their website. Please go to their website, get your Memorial Day flag, your Fourth of July flag, get your Father's Day flag at show Allegiance dot com and use the promo code Hannity and you will get free shipping.
Speaker 2: Now, don't forget me.
Speaker 1: As their busiest month, make sure you have yours in time for a Memorial Day, Father's Day in time for the fourth of July. Go to their website at show Allegiance dot com, use the promo code Hannity and you get free shipping. It's that simple. You want an American flag. Four Americans made the American way. Show Allegiance dot com today. You know what's amazing to me is I read through the news every day and it just does not go away. What am I talking about the issue of Joe Biden's cognitive decline? What people knew when they knew it. I mean, fake Jake Tapper is the biggest phony of them all. We have played that tape over and over again of fake Jake literally going out there and saying, you know, let me play this clash with Laura Trump and you know, over Joe Biden's obvious and clear cognitive decline. And we talked about it before the twenty twenty election. It was on display for everyone to see, and everybody knew about it. Everyone denied what their eyes were saying. And even in twenty twenty three and four, these are cheap fake video. They're not cheap fake video. Was they're real videos. George Cloney, he didn't recognize me. I was shucked. They're full of Adam Schiff, to be honest, but it was transparent. Now this guy's trying to sell a book about Joe's cognitive decline and how the media missed it, needing how he missed it along with everybody else in the state run legacy media mob.
Speaker 5: Listen, what we see on stage with Joe Biden. Jake is very clearly a cognitive decline. That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I think it was so amazing.
Speaker 2: It's so amazing to.
Speaker 5: Me that I'm trying to figure out an.
Speaker 4: Answer cognitive decline. You're trying to.
Speaker 5: Tell me that what I was suggesting.
Speaker 4: Was I think you were mocking his stutter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you were mocking his stutter.
Speaker 3: And I think you have absolutely no standing to diagnose somebody's cognitive decline.
Speaker 5: Is one last question you can't times on stage. And it's very concerning to a lot of people that this could be the leader of the free world.
Speaker 4: That is all I'm saying. I jennuine thank you Lar for Joe.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I'm sure it was from a place of concern. We all believe that. Laura Trump, thank.
Speaker 6: You so much.
Speaker 1: Now, what's amazing about that? Oh, you're making fun of his stuttering? No, nobody was making fun of his stuttering.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: I never once talked about Joe Biden having a stuttering problem. He had a cognitive problem, A very big distinction and difference. You know, he's David Axelrod. Oh, people around him didn't serve him well. Now, in one little bit of fairness to David Axelrod, he didn't want He knew Joe Biden was a mess.
Speaker 2: He just didn't say it.
Speaker 1: He went all the way around the edges, never came out and said this man has no business being president the way we did and the way anybody in the media should have done.
Speaker 7: Listen, I think one of the tragedies of this story is that Joe Biden served this country honorably for more than half a century, did accomplish some very significant things as president, but mistakenly thought that he was equipped to run for another term when I said, as I said back in twenty twenty two, he'd be closer to ninety than eighty at the end of that term. And that was just not sensible. And a lot of people around him did not serve him well because they reinforced his desire to run instead of protecting his legacy and him and by the way, also the Democratic Party in the country, so you know.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get a pass either. And then you got Chucky Schumer shutting down somebody on fake news. Cy and N's question about Biden's cognitive state. Chucky Schumer knew, Nancy Pelosi knew, everybody around Joe knew.
Speaker 2: They covered it up.
Speaker 1: They lied because they just didn't want Donald Trump, and they hate Trump way more than they care about telling the American people the truth.
Speaker 8: Listen, you sat next to Biden in the Oval office February twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, just a handful of months before the president took that debate stage, and it was later reported that you and other democratically about having a plan, you and Hakeem Jeffries, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama. I understand you later denied that that ever happened, but I am curious. I'm interested to know whether the man that you saw us sitting there on that couch on that day you were in there, you saw him up close and personal, did you really not have any idea that he was not fit to serve a second term?
Speaker 4: Casey, we're looking forward.
Speaker 1: We have the largest medicaid caught in front of us, we have the coll federal.
Speaker 8: All this because you lost a presidential election, and is that not Joe Biden's responsibility for deciding.
Speaker 4: To run again. We're looking forward, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, and not to be outdone.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Now the minority leader in the House, Hakim Jeffrey, he's asked about Biden not recognizing George Clooney, we're looking forward. Really, what did you know and when did you know it? There really should be an investigation. I'll tell you why. Because if a president has severe cognitive decline the way Joe Biden did, it is a national security risk. It is a national security risk. It's that simple. All right, Let's get to our busy phones as we continue. We are in Doha, we are in guitar. Let us get to our phones. We'll stay in Texas with Bill. Bill God bless Texas. Welcome to Qatar, and glad you could be with us.
Speaker 9: Hey, Sean, thanks for having me. I just wanted to comment on the shortage of the air traffic controllers. My son, he's a twenty two year old college graduate and he started the process to be an air traffic controller back in November and it's May and he still he still hasn't got that call to go to Oklahoma yet, and we're waiting for him to get that call because he's eating us out of the house.
Speaker 2: So well, I just.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm going to give you advice. My kids are just a little bit older than yours. You know what, you're going to miss that these days. But with that said, when we end this call, stay on the line, and I'm going to have my Katie take your number and I will pass it on to Sean Duffy. I had very extensive conversations about the shortage of air traffic controllers that he inherited from Pothole Pete and it's over three thousand and for example, New Jersey is just an ou mitigated disaster and that impacts the New York area, the metropolitan area, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, etc. So they need people, and I know they're going to try and extend out the age of retirement and maybe entice people to come back in that have all that experience.
Speaker 2: But people like your son are the people who are looking for Yes, sir, so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's great that he want Why does he want to be an air traffic controler?
Speaker 4: He liked looking at maps.
Speaker 9: He's always had a fascinating maps and in places, and he wants to.
Speaker 2: Enjoy.
Speaker 9: He's not he's not a learning to fly or anything like that, but he just enjoys. Uh, I think he'll enjoy that that type of atmosphere, that that kind of high stress.
Speaker 4: That comes along with that job.
Speaker 9: And so yeah, he started back in November and got a i'm gonna call it the entrance exam. I'm not sure what it's called, but he scored very high on Matt and then we thought it would just be a short time before they called him up.
Speaker 4: But uh, it's it's may.
Speaker 1: You may be surprised, and I don't want to give away, you may be surprised at how quickly this whole process will unfold. And I'm only saying that based on my conversation with Sean Duffy, who understands the urgency to get people like your son behind those controls on the job sooner rather than later. So if you don't mind, Bill, stay on the line. Katie will take care of you, and I'm going to pass your number on to Sean. And his sense of urgency about this is beyond measure, rightly so, and he inherited all of that. All right, quick break right back, we'll continue. We are in Doha, we are in Katar, and we'll get to your calls. So straight ahead, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number. As we continue Steve Moore on the Economy straight Ahead.
Speaker 4: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 3: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Shows.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue our broadcast from Qatar. We are in Doha. Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn. We have a great Hannity tonight, nine easter. Let me go to Cindy, Great State of Texas. Cindy, how are you glad you could be with us in Qatar? And what a side I'm looking at as I look at this this city where bright lights and vibrancy, that is really amazing.
Speaker 6: Actually, well, I just don't understand how come anybody hasn't I mean, everybody's freaking out over him accepting a gift whenever nobody has even mentioned the fact that, you know, there.
Speaker 10: Could be a GPS system on this new plane. They could be trying to find out secrets. And I'm sure President Trump is smart enough to dissect the whole thing and break it all down. And why can't we just be grateful that? Okay, let's let's run with this. See what happens. Worst case scenario, you sell it all for parts.
Speaker 1: Look, the Air Force one and I have the honor of traveling, as you know, and reporting on what's going on on this trip. And this is the president's you know, first foreign trip in a second term, and it's a forty year old plane. And it's kind of hard to, you know, think that America has a forty year old plane for the president of our country. When I was leaving Saudi Arabia, I did notice that they had all of the Golf states that were there, and I did notice the planes of other states in the Gulf, and they were far newer or seemingly far newer and bigger than Air Force One. And maybe it sounds egotistical, and if it does to people, that's fine, But I think the president should have the best, the latest, the greatest always, because that's just who we are as a country. I mean, we are the leader of the free world. End of sentence. And as I always say, every single politician, Democrat, Republican needs to be protected. And I don't care what your political affiliation is. We need to protect elected officials. And I said that back in the Obama years, many many times, I'll say the same thing here is we need the latest, greatest, best technology. No that we have enemies that are targeting our country and our president.
Speaker 2: So I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: Now there's a bigger issue in play here too, And I brought this up last night on TV. I brought it up on this radio show yesterday. And the amount of protection that is provided to Qatar and Saudi Arabia and UA is incalculable because not only do we sell them and you'd say, well, we're just selling the military equipment. It's not that we're selling them the military equipment. And I watched you know the I think they're fifteens, eighteen's whatever they were on the side of each wing applying into each country. It's that we are giving them that technology and they wouldn't have anywhere near the security.
Speaker 2: You can't put a price on that.
Speaker 1: The last thing largest military bases right here in Guitar for the US in terms of the Middle East, the Kataris have spent eight billion dollars in terms of investing money to build out that base. Nobody ever questioned that money. There is a Defense Alliance agreement between our two countries that far, the benefit far is far in favor of the Kataris than it is America. And so it's trust me, it's it's a small price to pay, relatively speaking, for what we're offering them. Anyway, God bless Texas. Cindy, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one sewn. If you want to be a part of the program,