Speaker 1: Hello Andy, Hi Scott, Welcome to Monday. I mean it's serial Killer's Day, serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Day, cereals them complete.
Speaker 1: We need new songs, okay, we really do. We need new theme songs. We need we need new stuff. How do we commission new songs?
Speaker 2: We could go on like Fiver and get somebody to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. You're talking in another language but so so foggy that its like turn the light or it's not nice and clear.
Speaker 2: Well okay, I don't know what to tell you. I did there.
Speaker 1: I don't have powder for our heads.
Speaker 2: I get a little Oh okay, you won't make it any more makeup after the blood manner thing last week. Last week we did a haunted house and we raised so much money for Saint Jude, so that was wonderful. Also, welcome to serial Killers in our fam Farmland uh Fresh Dairy Studio.
Speaker 1: You really have to read that. I just want to make sure I would have welcomed everybody I wanted from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio.
Speaker 2: Well I did it. But anyway, we did a haunted house last week for Danielle who works on the big show that we work on. You have not cleaned off.
Speaker 1: Any of the things I have under your beer, I can't get it out, you really, I have it under my nail.
Speaker 2: My nail beds are caked with fake blood. But you know what you need to do is get an alcohol pad.
Speaker 1: I've done it.
Speaker 2: Well, you haven't done too much because that is sticking.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should just shave. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've never seen you clean shaven.
Speaker 1: Well, the whole November. I'm not doing the November thing. I can't. That starts Wednesday. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always do it, and then by the end of it, I'm like, my face is just itchy.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. There's Thanksgiving. Yeah, and I have to go somewhere. I have a wedding, and I just I can't look like a scrub because my beard does not grow full beard. I just look like a scruffy homeless guy.
Speaker 2: Hello, you know Patch here, Patch Adams.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's see this got a dead This is bull Chop, bull Chat Talk, bull Chopped. Yes, that's our new show, bull Chopped.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Botop.
Speaker 1: So let's get rolling with Cereal. I'm very very excited for this first episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: I mean this first cereal. I wish we could just start over.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I'm like, uhl liu.
Speaker 2: I know my brain is like not here.
Speaker 1: Today, Tomorrow's Halloween. Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Well, when we're recording this, it's not.
Speaker 1: But you know, yeah, I'm wearing shorts today because today it's like eighty degrees in New York. Yeah, but when we air this, it's gonna be like fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh. This fall weather in New York has been the most wonderful fall.
Speaker 1: But it's making everyone sick because the temperatures are all over the place.
Speaker 2: Not me, I'm just enjoying it. I love sleeping with my windows open. I haven't had to turn my air or my heat on in like almost a month.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of fall, how about some nice how about some nice apple fritters? Andy, I love an apple fritter. You know where I'm going with this?
Speaker 2: Great Value has an apple fritter Cereal?
Speaker 1: Did you see the instagram? Uh? Yeah, h it is so last week. Last week, my daughter and I went to smith Haven Mall on Long Island.
Speaker 2: You went to that store and Cooper saw the cereal that you wanted to get.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's really really weird about this particular cereal? Is I swear to you, I'm not even kidding. Earlier in the day, Cooper showed me this cereal on Instagram and have you seen this? It's so cool. I'm like, no, it's from Canada. You know, maybe one of our Canadian.
Speaker 2: Friend Morgan's apple fritter cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe one of our Canadian friends can send it down to us. And then literally four hours later we were at the mall and there was a store called Full Service. It's one of those weird snack shops that has stuff from all over the place. This was this and Nestlie Quick were the two cereals on the show. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it's Tim Horton's Apple Fritter or Tim Horton's Bigne a poems, which is weird because Bigne I guess Bigne is fritter, right and poems?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because Beignet's are in Louisiana and New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Right, And there is not apple in French? Is it palm? Because palm is I thought it was fried, so I thought Bignet was the fritter and palms is fro. I don't know Oh no, that's free or is that potato? I'm so confused because when you go to a French place and you get palm freaks, that's French fries, isn't it right, I don't know whatever it is, Who cares. Let's just eat it. Yay, Yeah, let's eat it a it's made by post. Oh you know, do you remember the other Tim Horton cereals? You had?
Speaker 2: Chocolate?
Speaker 1: Yes, chocolate. We had the tim Bits, remember Timbs. The chaco was on the birthday cake and timbits. They were like the Munchkins, but they're tim Bits munchkins. You know, I really can't with you. There was another Tim Hortons we had also, if you can remember it.
Speaker 2: Dude, it wasn't coffee cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Although I missed it, I missed the Oh that smells so good. I missed the Duncan cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, they had to go away.
Speaker 2: That coffee cereal was one of the best cereals I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 1: See, and you know I'm not a fan of coffee flavored thing. No, you're not, just of hot coff Yes, all right, I'm gonna go back to them.
Speaker 2: Not even hot coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was speaking. I was going back to the Farmland Fresh. You don't interrupt when I'm speaking, Farmland pal. So I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairy's fridge in the back here. Okay, what's the problem. Two percent milk?
Speaker 2: Oh, two percent good.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I told you super Cows, because we have proven here on Serial Killers that Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk lasts way longer than the Freshmaness date on it. Because this is the one that we used last week and it's still good.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been using it in my car.
Speaker 2: Call the cow. He's so happy, she's so happy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we decided that it's a she right, it has to be, yeah, do you know?
Speaker 2: I also I have mics for when we go out to the plant, so we can like walk around and chit chat and do it from the Farmland.
Speaker 1: Wait, so we're gonna We're gonna do like a podcast from there. I would actually love that. We're just gonna record clips.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with anything.
Speaker 1: I know my social media is gonna be on fire that day because I feel like everybody drinks milk, but nobody knows where it comes from. Yeah, it comes from cow's utters.
Speaker 2: Here we go, just saying, can't you just let me have something?
Speaker 1: No, it's wrong, wrong. Everyone knows where milk comes from.
Speaker 2: The plant.
Speaker 1: That's where it comes from. Haven't you didn't you ever watch it a like sestime stirir to mister Rogers. They used to take you to, like, you know, milk production factories.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I've never been there, and it's very excited.
Speaker 1: I am excited. We gotta we got to figure out a date, all right. So wait, hold on, smells like apple fritters. They look like little baby apple fritters. M mmmm mm hmmm, what are you a cow?
Speaker 2: M that's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's good. You're giving it an amazing Yeah, it's like a better crunchy crunchy. It's a cinnamony.
Speaker 2: It's a less appley.
Speaker 1: Tastes like almost a less fake apple jacks. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Exactly what I was about to say. Yeah, on the note, I'm giving it four balls.
Speaker 1: Andrew gives it four balls, I'm also going to give it four balls. I think it's really good. So this cereal is attainable. What happened? What? Why do you just snort did something happen? Did I say something, do something? What? I don't know how, but milk just flung all over your keyboard from your nose. I don't know. That's spectacular, all right, I tell you that's the one downfall of milk, Like if you get it on your arm or something and it dries, it stinks a little bit later, just saying.
Speaker 2: How often does this happen to you?
Speaker 1: That's not a knock at milk. I just can't know. Just how often does that happen from time to time? Do you know why I cleaned my keyboard yesterday? This needs a cleaning.
Speaker 2: It was the most disgusting thing underneath those keys. It was wild.
Speaker 1: It's all from your dirty ash hands. Wow, Just saying, wow, wow, all right, shall we move on?
Speaker 2: We shall now?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know. Do you want to do a new one or do you want to do an international?
Speaker 2: International?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you're gonna make me find the thing.
Speaker 2: It's right there.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Serial killers innational.
Speaker 1: Now here's another cereal from when I was im Plia del Carmen. Now got this at the wall.
Speaker 2: Where when are my cereals getting featured cereals? I gave you a whole stack of cereals from South Africa that was given to me by some very nice listeners.
Speaker 1: I understand that are family friends.
Speaker 2: And every time I say, oh, yeah, it's coming, it's coming, and it's been like how many weeks and you're still like I want to plios Olcarmen back in June.
Speaker 1: This is a very carefully curated episode with the.
Speaker 2: Curation only seems to be happening with your cereals. There's reason why do I talk to the owner of the curating list to bump mine to the top.
Speaker 1: There's reasons for things you'll see next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, my cereals are still not featured. Let me guess check it out.
Speaker 1: So that's a yes, Kellogg's Hershey's chalk Cereal. It's it's not supposed to be choco, but they have the shape of the thing. Or you think it's just chalk cereal. I think it's choco Choco cereal, Cookies and Cream.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just eat?
Speaker 1: Because it's in Spanish, it's from Mexico, you know. So you've seen the Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar in stores, right, that's the one with the white wrapper. Yeah, when that was huge. When I was a kid, that was huge. It was all the rage in like the late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can we can we eat it? I'm just trying.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it looks like a little bit like honeycomb, just a tiny bit, but it can't be you know why, right company? Yeah, so it says nlsa. You know, you know what that is in the date no breakfast breakfast. It means for breakfast, it's hiss como snack snack must be snack in English and Spanish for a snack or para lassayna. Do you know what that is? This also could be power lasna. Yeah, for dinner, dinner, for dinner. You know. I had parent teacher conferences last night and I went I saw my daughter's Spanish teacher, and I walked in and said, O la may almost Scott Padred Ashley, And she was like, okay, so why don't you sit down and we'll talk about it. You know she really she wasn't biting at all.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how like every parent must do that to her. I would do the same thing. After a while. I would just be like ha ha, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You're probably right. It's just like when any time people see us, they go, oh cereal, yeah, rice crispies, and we're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite one?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like at this point I was gonna start saying random one. Those are the biggest pieces of cereal. Are pretty large and in charge.
Speaker 1: No, just large?
Speaker 2: Can I win today? Ugh? No? What that sounds like?
Speaker 1: It sells like chocolate. Now. Oh look there's a picture of the of that's the bar. Yeah, you've had one of those. You could use those in s'mores. It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Wow it is.
Speaker 1: It's white chocolate, but it's not really, It's just chocolate, just white colored, I guess.
Speaker 2: So back to my question about when my cereals are gonna get featured. When is that, Because it's been a couple months already it's coming. So they're gonna go stale and then you're gonna just go these are gross.
Speaker 1: No, but don't worry.
Speaker 2: I have fourteen year old cereal from Pliet Don't Commons.
Speaker 1: They just haven't fit in the mix yet, and you know I have.
Speaker 2: Would they not fit in the mix?
Speaker 1: We've got to get to Matt cereals. Matt is patiently waiting for all his cereals.
Speaker 2: And so are our family friends that gave us the cereal from South Africa.
Speaker 1: I've got boxes and boxes of my.
Speaker 2: Family friends from We'll get to it.
Speaker 1: There's so much. There's so much cereal in this world.
Speaker 2: I'm taking charge next week and we're featuring one of those.
Speaker 1: So are you curating next week? Oh?
Speaker 2: By curating, do you mean I'm going to just use the three cereals that I was given.
Speaker 1: Oh, which one's new? Which one's the new one of the batch?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know that we haven't had technically, that's new. It's on the box. Oh, and this is new too, it's international. We did two internationals. What are we doing on this episode? You're talking two international cereals. This is not a new cereal. It's been around. It's not new at all. We just haven't seen it because we don't have it now place.
Speaker 1: Dude, you should learn about.
Speaker 2: Learn about stuff.
Speaker 1: Here we go white pieces and brown pieces. There's chocolate, white chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't like it because it's hard to scoop them, like nothing can get good.
Speaker 1: Milk, because it's incredibly crunchy. It has that Mexico coco chocolate. To try it, you know, the same the same cocoa favorites on the chocolate crispiece. No, it's I see what they're trying to do here. No, I wouldn't give it an oh, but I mean by the way it tastes like coco paint the town Red that song that we play. Yeah, it's not the only song I've ever had in a song, I know. I love that part though, Like that's so it's weird, like like doesn't really fit into music, you know.
Speaker 2: I love it though.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tree, I said what I said, that's great. This isn't bad.
Speaker 2: It's not great. I'm not going to give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: I like the chocolate pieces. Well, for not great, three balls is pretty decent.
Speaker 2: I think this would have been better as pebbles. Not pebbles.
Speaker 1: Uh smart puffs, Yes, you know the pauls. Those are called puffs.
Speaker 2: Puffs.
Speaker 1: There's puffs. There's rings where rings, Yes, there's pillows, pillows, different pilakes, you know, you know all the biscuits, the biscuits shredded, you know, all the different kinds of you know, the different forms.
Speaker 2: Of storms of cereal. Yeah, this would have benefited from puffs. This shape does not work. I think you would have been able to have a better disbursement of flavor.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it does have excesso coddar to yes, excess as coates and a sexal sodium, lots of salt, lots of sugar, and lots of calories.
Speaker 2: Warning in Spanish, it's crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: I told her I could get by, you know, like when I'm an attack you say this all I understand what they're saying. You know, I want you to. I'm never gonna get taken for a sucker in Mexico. Okay, yeah, I know my pesos. Okay, you gotta get a mess with me.
Speaker 2: You in a store, Hey, there's more cereal down this stile? Youanhill? You wind up in a back alley?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah we were, I did wind up anyway. We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do. Did I rate that one? No? Three balls in a spoon? Okay, so you gave it three. I gave it three balls and spoon. I think it's down thirteen fifty four. We'll be back right after this. Now what No, you're giving me two holes? No, no, no, we can't do it because it's coming back. So I get it to play something else. I'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back. Thank you all right, down with the time for you. Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So back live from the Farmland Fresh Dairies studio. And you know it's coming soon Christmas egg dog time. Okay, yeah, Farmland Fresh Dairy. It's gonna sound dumb eggnog. I put a little Farmland Fresh Dairies whipped cream on top.
Speaker 2: There's no eggs.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing. You know. We're gonna have to talk to our friend Wayne over there and see what that's all about, how it's made in the whole nine yards, because I'm very interested in that. Yeah, yes, what else? Sour cream? I haven't seen the sour cream in the stores around here, but I'm looking. I'm looking hard for it. I'm not sure where that's distributed. That's something else we're gonna have to do.
Speaker 2: That cream is delicious.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a sour cream fan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know they meet eggs either.
Speaker 1: Hello, the banner has only been behind us for weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I'm just in my own world and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's cool when there's a company that sponsors you but you don't know what their products are I know.
Speaker 2: They have milk.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's move on to the next one. The next one is a new cereal from Caushi. Oh, okay, a little bit okay.
Speaker 2: Do you know I drove today.
Speaker 1: I was actually gonna offer you a ride home today. I was I'm not even kidding all the way home. I was gonna drive you all the way home. Wow, because I needed to stop off in Jersey at the garage. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Next time, I wish you would tell me these things. I would say, let's get lunch, but I have meetings at eleven thirty. Oh.
Speaker 1: So busy, so busy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can other people be busy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are you the only person that's ever been They can't hear you.
Speaker 2: They can hear me loud clear, Andrew.
Speaker 1: So I'm shaking the box. This is a blueberry almond from Cashi, crunching multi green and blueberry clusters with sliced almonds. It's all your favorite stuff, blueberries.
Speaker 2: And all again.
Speaker 1: What can you shake in front of the camera again? No? Why am I shake? What are you doing? You like?
Speaker 2: We're going like that with the box in front of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 1: This one's been sitting in the sack for a little while. See, I'm going I gotta start going by date order because as they start coming up for expiration. Yeah, you've got to try them. This one's been around for a minute, even though it is still new. Hmm oh, smell the fresh blueberries. Yeah, you just breathed in it.
Speaker 2: Well, because you just shoved it in my face.
Speaker 1: We don't go awe into the box. Well, see I can go. I can do it in not out.
Speaker 2: See, I could do it in that. You sound like a kid when they're playing like superheroes. Well I was. I was there and then I wasn't. But now I'm invisible. Like that's how you sounded.
Speaker 1: So there's little dry blueberries in you I could breathe out. Slipped office uh, and some granola type pieces that are have blueberry dust on it, rolled oats, brown rice, cashee, puffed whole grain blend, blah blah blah blah. Oh, chickory root. I don't know about this. Almonds, puffed milk, canola oil. They're very purple blue. Sorry juice for color is a lot yeah blue. I think it's just shorts. I'm wearing shorts.
Speaker 2: Would you say this is more blue or purple fuchsia.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, no, that would be more pink.
Speaker 2: Thanks, color Wheel.
Speaker 1: I thought you were color blind.
Speaker 2: I am on certain colors.
Speaker 1: You're something greens. You have issues greens.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, the milk from the last cereal very good.
Speaker 2: A cup of the milk.
Speaker 1: It's cookies and cream milk.
Speaker 2: To be honest, like, I will just drink a cup of milk right now. I'd like that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I tell you, Farmland Fresh Dairy saved the day yesterday when Dave's Hot Chicken came in. Oh my god, everybody was coming in for cups of milk because their mouth was on fire. Here we go, oh hmm bdra hat. I don't really like the.
Speaker 2: Yeah crunch, but at the same time, it's mushy.
Speaker 1: I do like I like the fruit in cereal, but I'm not such a fan of this.
Speaker 2: It tastes like tea like this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm chewing a tea bag.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's literally I love tea bagging.
Speaker 1: But it's just over you.
Speaker 2: Oh that dry milk thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Over blueberry milk on your arm.
Speaker 2: Oh Scotty was here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I still can't I can't still swallow it. Actually, it's still in my mouth.
Speaker 2: It's not like, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could it be a better cereal? Absolutely. I think flakes would have benefited with this one. I would have rather a flake and keep everything else like. I don't mind the taste of it that much. Like, but it's it's just that the texture is weird. I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: The milk is blue, I'm gonna try it violet.
Speaker 2: You're turning violet.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're a fan of blueberry milk, that's not bad. But I'm gonna give it two balls and a spoon overall is a cereal because it's it's just not it's not great. I like the blueberries. I wish they were a little bit plumper. You know, they're very small, very small and drum. I wish they were a little bit bigger. We've had cereals with bigger blueberries before and it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it. It tastes like tea.
Speaker 1: I mean the cereal that the milk is full on purple. Yeah, look at it. I don't want to pour it all over the place. But it's it's like it's really purple.
Speaker 2: There is blueberry tea that they sell that tastes like that, or herbal teas.
Speaker 1: The milk is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try it. I like blueberries.
Speaker 1: Maybe Farmland Fresh Airy should bottle cereal milk. That may be a whole other concept for us to get into it. Oh yeah, like a limited run, just saying see how it sells. If you want, we'll be next to the cow. It'll just be us pointing at Okay, anyway, thank you so much for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Have a fun safe Halloween.
Speaker 2: T Yes, have a fun safe Halloween.
Speaker 1: Check for razor blades and those snicker bars.
Speaker 2: I've heard that that's golbled a rout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. Sometimes they said that was just a myth.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: I mean people took a picture, like did it themselves and took a picture of it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: My favorite are the memes of people like being like, oh man, look what I found in my kid's Halloween candy and yes, like non existent.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I like the way the container feels. It's nice. Okay, I'm saying fun Okay, so follow us on all socials.
Speaker 2: Chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: No, I have to get some. Please serial Killers PC on all socials serial killerspc dot com for all the cereal ratings. You can grab yourself a T shirt and just have a grand old time over there. Grand old time newman Like made lots of fun stuff for you to check out fun stuff right, you could send us cereal to the addresses there. Please support our friends at Farmland Fresh Daies by following them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies. And will we have a bull Chat on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Think yes?
Speaker 1: Should we stay right now and do that? No?
Speaker 2: No, because I have a call and I want to be home for it. Otherwise I'm going to be stuck here and I really don't want to be here until four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Ago. A listener, I know, yeah, when you have.
Speaker 2: Back to back to back calls, I know you're you have your own things, but I know for me, I also have.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the time when you're like, oh, on Friday, we're gonna record a bonus episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 2: I would have loved that, but unfortunately our listeners will surely understand. Hopefully I will be able to have more time now because there is something that I was able to pawn off on someone else to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you for listening. Have a great day tomorrow, have a great rest of the week. Perhaps we'll see you on Wednesday with a bullshow. Otherwise we'll see you next Monday with an and you curated episode of Cereal.
Speaker 2: Literally, the curation is me just finding the cereals I brought in.
Speaker 1: We'll see how that from our family friends, We'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because knowing you underneath this cereal whatever this is graveyard.
Speaker 1: We'll see what a wonderful episode that is. All the next week, say Crunch, Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 2: I put them in a box in my attic.
Speaker 1: No, there's razorblades in them.
Speaker 2: Ah ha