Speaker 1: Hey, just Bravo the back Chasers too. Then with Bootleg Cab Podcast, Man Go Crazy, Come tune in.
Speaker 2: Yo, Bootleg cat Podcast. Man special guest is in here. Shout out to Bravo the back Chaser.
Speaker 1: Welcome home, Thank you, thank you man. How to come fuck with? My boy?
Speaker 2: Had to sit down for a sec. Glad you're out? Yeah, man, how you feeling, Man?
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 2: You get My whole thing is how you pass time when you're locked up?
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I know it's different for everybody.
Speaker 1: Reading Bucks already, Gang of Bucks shooting dice, eating ship eating a lot? What?
Speaker 2: What's the spread? What's your spread game? Like?
Speaker 1: My spread game is crazy man?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: And like cheesy man, which is you know you might you know you make sandwiches out of soup and ship?
Speaker 2: Cheesy man?
Speaker 1: Wit yep soute. You cush up a chip, right, put some boiling water in there, some cheesy chips, right, and then it becomes like a sauce. And then you throw you throw the soup in there like a little patty.
Speaker 2: So you boil the chips until it's a sauce.
Speaker 1: No, so you cush up the chips, throw some boiling water in there. Then it's like a sauce got you, and then you're throwing the soup like just the square you know, you don't break it down, bam, throw it in there. Let that ship cook. So the cheese gets all up in there, take it out, Put some cucumbers, some summer saucee, some chicken all up in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is this something you'll eat now that you're not incarcerated?
Speaker 1: Man? Hell no, I've seen a pack of soup in my cabinet. I was like, that should look disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just know guys like who will still bullshit like they're still in prison, And I'm like, gosh, you guys know there's real food now.
Speaker 1: I think that's just bad. Look. I think if you eat that ship out here, you know, you're kind of putting it out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight, I love it man, yo. Yo. It's crazy because we were just talking here from North Hollywood, which is fucking where my studio's at. It's in the area in the LA A Greater metropolitan area that I feel like a lot of people are familiar with because a lot of artists record here, and it's also kind of like one of the main places if you move to LA to chase your dreams. You get a spot in NoHo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, everybody we recording out here. You know, it's just popping out here. But it's also like it's like baby Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It is, but it's also like very a very active place. Like we're in the valley. So people think when they come here, they think like, oh, West Hollywood, North Hollywood, Hollywood. I don't understand, like they're totally separate. They're not close. Like if you were to go from North Hollywood to Hollywood, if there's traffic, it might take you like forty five minutes, you know what I'm saying. And it's not like yeah, so's yeah, it's quick because you know, you just fucking hop over. But yeah, what was it like growing up in North Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Well, I was growing up all around the valley, but like up until my later years, I was in North Hollywood.
Speaker 2: But what high schools you go to?
Speaker 1: I went to opportunities for learning, Okay, Valley San Fernando.
Speaker 2: Shout out to San Fernando. Best Mexican food.
Speaker 1: Jesus and man La got the best Mexican food off top off the rip.
Speaker 2: I think San Diego is a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why because you're right next.
Speaker 2: To the closer to me. It's a proximity thing.
Speaker 1: I've never tried it, you know, I never tried.
Speaker 2: I thought you wanted me to clap, like I thought you were telling me, like, bro, kill the fly a flight flying around.
Speaker 1: I never tried that ship. But I gotta go out there.
Speaker 2: But you never had San Diego Mexican food.
Speaker 1: Nah. I mean I've been downtown and hit the shit in the Glass District. But where do you go? You go to the little stands or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you go to like Tula Vista is it vista? Is that what it's called? And then also you could just park at the border and then walk over and just get that ship.
Speaker 1: Just get that ship. I don't know. That should be crazy out there, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but like for you, what was it like? Kind of because the Valley, I feel like, you know there it's such a if you're in La, everybody knows about the Valley. I feel like if you're not from La, you know a lot of people will say the valley, but it's it's it's separate, you know what I'm saying. Like it's its own ecosystem, its own politics, its own vibe. Like, what was it like kind of just coming up in the valley, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, the same old shit, you know, like uh, trying not to get him bullshit. I was locked up like a lot of my juvenile you know, when I was when I was a teenager, just shit, you know, gangs, a gang, you know how that shit go out here? Yeah, it's just all the shit you see on TV. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Do the like, uh LA politics ever spill over to the valley or is it like separate?
Speaker 1: It's all like at the end of the day, it saw the same politics, like you know, you know, like you know, it's it's the same politics from LA to the valley to the fucking av It saw the same politics.
Speaker 2: How many times have you been locked up? Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably like three four?
Speaker 2: What is why is this last time gonna be your last time?
Speaker 1: Mm? Cause it's it's a rap. I got shit going for myself. Back then, I didn't have shit going for myself. Yeah, you know, I was just out there fucking around.
Speaker 2: Like you got a lot to lose, man.
Speaker 1: And there you go. I got a son down too, so that shit hit different.
Speaker 2: How was your son he's too? Oh yeah, you got like a real little dude.
Speaker 1: Man, I got a little man. Yeah, I just spent I I just had him.
Speaker 3: He walking and shit, he walking in ship, talking a little bit, gibbering and ship.
Speaker 1: I had him. I had him over the weekend for two days and I haven't had him like you know. Yeah, so it was just dope. We were vibing. It felt good. He love, the love is there, you know. So shit, I got a son. I gotta make it home to my son.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You got to make it home with your kid. And you got to make sure that you have like a real like you know, you can help build his future, you know what I'm saying. Like you could be there to kind of like guide him through ship. You don't want to miss his developmental year. I'm sure you probably missed his ass while he was locked up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll see him sometimes through the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 2: They say County is like a really like scary place.
Speaker 1: It's the County, you know, and then it it is you feel me like if you go up in there and you don't know what you're doing. But I mean, shit, I wiggled, you know, I was in there chilling the whole time I was in there was GP too. I was with everybody in General Population, Dad homies General Population the whole time. Is crazy because when I got there, when I first got busted, when I was in a r C, I'm walking and it's like a young Mexican cop, you know. And then he's like, oh ship, like he's a bravo Like he's like, what's up?
Speaker 2: Man? Like whoa?
Speaker 1: I'm always good, you know. And then he starts playing my ship on the like on the little speakers when we're getting buck Oh ship, Oh my son, lying, I'm done. He's playing my ship. He's playing my new ship. I'm like, damn, Like, you know, I look at him like that's what's up? You know, I can't really talk to him and ship and then so and so what happened was, uh, when we was like in the tank, when we was about to move, Oh no, when we're going to the showers but ass naked, you know, they give you a shower, were walking, he was like he's like, hey, you want to go to General Population, want to walk the main line? You want to come with us? And I was like I'm gping the whole way. He's like all right. Then you know these flies is crazy.
Speaker 2: This fly is like going to fucking be the death the fun is happening brozy. So you first of all, I would have been like I would go with y'all. I'm gonna just go kick it with y'all. Where we going? Yeah? So for you, like, is it because I can only imagine like being somebody who's famous in LA being someone who's famous in hip hop period, Like, is it? Is it harder? Do you have a harder experience in jail? Like do people like have to like, do you feel like people fuck with you more? Man?
Speaker 1: No? Hell no. It was like people people was like, oh they see me, and they didn't want to come up to me, and shit, probably thought I was gonna be like weird or stuck up or Hollywood and shit right, and and then yeah, I was getting hate too, don't get it fucked up. You know. It was love and hate. Like I have people come up to me like what the fuck what you're doing here? Like you know, I'm like, it's time I'm sending it down, you know. And I became cool with a lot of people. I met a lot of real niggas. I even seen some of my homies who was fighting life and they've been fighting that shit for years. And I was like, damn, I was never gonna run into you, and I ran to you. Here we eating together right feel And so yeah, it was weird. But at the end of the day I had I was solid. I have my solid group of people everywhere I went. And yeah, bro, how.
Speaker 2: Did these flies turn into two flies? Dog? What the fuckers? Bro? Like, I swear to god, this ship's like just for everybody watching on camera, there's some fly ship going on in here for real besides his cookie sweatsuit. Right hell yeah? So like like, let me get this straight. So you're you're in it, going to jail. You turn yourself in right?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: For you? Are you on probation? Are you able to move around freely? Like what's your status right now?
Speaker 1: Paro, I had to go up there to I gotta go upstate and catch a number of parole number So.
Speaker 2: So you had to go.
Speaker 1: You got to go to Delano's prison to reception. I hungry there like two three months up north is like like yeah, it was it was like three hours away. Crazy ship, right, I put on everything. I remember the day I left, uh to Delayno, in the in the in the bus, when we all got chained up, caught the chain. It was March twenty ninth. W You'll never guess who was on that bus when h uh Eric Holder nigga that killed Nip Swear to god everything I love he was. He was right there on the same bus. And it's crazy cause I'm chained up. I'm with a few homies. I'm with a hommy from sixties too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so I'm like, but he's in the cage though He's like he's he was pieceed up. So he was in the cage, but he was in the in the last cage. And I and I'm sitting right here, so like his cage is right here. And then I see him. I see him just look back on everything I love. And I'm like, what the fuck. I'm high to the body, I'm faded. So I'm like, what the fuck? And I tell the hemy I'm like, hey, I'm like, bro, I I L I think that's oh boy. He's like and he look at me like kind of disrespectful, like man, you tripping, you high? And they you're like you off drugs? Like you feel me? And then I was just like alright, man, bam, I go bang on his on his window. Boom boo boom. He looks back anybody on the bus site what the fuck? I swear guy, And then he's like you Eric, Eric Holder, He's like, yeah, this shit went crazy. Everything I love he got pissed on. Some most it spin on.
Speaker 2: They were pissing and spitting on him in the bus.
Speaker 1: Man ship Hell yeah, squirting piss on his.
Speaker 2: Ask somebody like him like, can't be like he has to not be in general population.
Speaker 1: As soon as we got to delayne though, so look ship bus was going crazy, ship shaking everybody up, boom boom. As soon as they found out he was him, and then they stopped the bus over on the freeway like, man, y'all better chill out or else we finna take all back to the county. Have to catch the old tain again. So as soon as we got to Delayneo, mana, he covered and pissed on everything I love. He covered and piss They take him out first, they take him out and they put him away like you know, and then uh, yeah he could show PC though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's just like certain people like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've been on a PC yard though. He's fucked, you know, like.
Speaker 2: People love people loving it. I'm saying, like, you don't even got to be like affiliated you just like yo, you fucking what you did was fucked, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though the Mexicans chicken on that.
Speaker 2: Ship, Mexicans loved it. Bro. Feel me you did you have a relationship with it? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, sadly, yeah, I feel like I was. I wasn't even popping like that before you know that happened. He's definitely like my bigges inspiration all to you, like like in terms of like his independency and uh, because.
Speaker 2: You're independent for real, for real, a lot of people fake independent. You're independent and fake independent.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I'll be doing it. So it was really through him, Like I swear I watched his interviews, you know, like all.
Speaker 2: That got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks had blue chew baby. That's right, shout out to blue cheo.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, everyone's always asking me does blue choe work? Of course it works because it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. It is dick season out here, bro. You know what I'm saying. You gotta make sure that dick is up the par you know, you get on that blue Chew and you're gonna never like I mean, I'm gonna be honest like you. You remember when Barry Bonds hit seventy home runs in a season, and now they're not letting him in the Hall of Fame like you got off that blue Choo. They're not gonna let you in the dick Hall of Fame because it's cheating to be honest, you know what I'm saying. So Bluecheo dot Com use the promo code Bootleg when you sign up. Now, this is what's dope about blochoo, cause you want to know if it works well. They're gonna send you a month for free free blue Chew in discrete packaging, delivered right to your door. But you have to use the promo code bootleg. Blue Cheo dot Com promo code Bootleg. Everything's online, no doctor's office visits, No worrying about fucking having a weird conversation with some dickhead about your fucking dickhead. No, your fucking Blue Cheo dot Com free month online. You don't even have to leave your fucking apartment. You don't have to leave anywhere you just order it comes into the mail and then you know, you just you know, you get to work. You get to work, all right. So use that promo code Bootleg and get a free month a blue chew also want to give a big shot to our good folks at odd SoC nos So about odd socks. I'm about to reach into my odd socks bag. Oh man, look, odd socks. They got all of the fucking sick licenses. Recently they locked down Coca Cola. Recently they locked down fucking transformers, Saban power Rangers. We got you who, we got sour patch kids. You know, they got their odd socks basics. And I'm telling you the most comfortable socks in the world, in the fucking world, all right, and they can all be yours twenty percent off twenty percent off using the promo code Bootleg if you go to Oddsocksofficial dot com. The most comfortable socks in the world. And they got draws, and these draws are amazing. These are this is this is a small just so we're clear, this is a small yeah. Yeah, chicks can wear these. You know a lot of chicks like wearing these booty shorts around the crib and shit, odd socksofficial dot com, whatever you're into, they got the license, WWE, scarface, fucking breaking bad whatever talks tooficial dot com promo code Bootleg go over there get twenty percent off. Right now, let's get back to the interview. A lot of people say that they're like, you know, like the music is one thing, it was incredible, but like you also could just like listen to him speak and get so much game, so much information and like you know, your own career and all that. Man, what's your favorite? What's your favorite? Like nip shit, like like a song or an album. Obviously Victory Laps is only real album. He had a bunch of mixtapes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true story, that's true story shit. Or yeah, the TMC, the Marathon, all the original shit, that's that's the you know shit. I'll be slapping.
Speaker 2: Yo. So while you're incarcerated, you obviously have money signed swayed on the project that just dropped. Resting piece to him, man, piece real sad situation that happened to him. Did you guys see each other in jail at all?
Speaker 1: We're in the same place with different floor, so but I heard he was there. I was trying to send the kite to him, and you know, but you know, shit, you be moving around and he had caught the chain before me. He had went up upstate before me. So I was like, fuck it, I'm fucking around seeing him in reception or something, but I have run into him. But uh, yeah, that's ship. That ship.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, sad situation, man, for you, like hearing about that in jail, Like, I'm sure it's gotta be tough.
Speaker 1: Right, Hell yeah, that shit was crazy. I'm like, man, I heard about that ship, right. I was on a toilet, right, somebody come and tell me. They're like, oh you know, I'm like, man, that's some bullshit. That's some bullshit. Oh no, I'm like, bro, Like I'm getting mad because you know, I hear rumors about rappers at all day time. Somebody's just a rumor. I get on the phone, I call, I called my boy and the first thing he says is like bro. I was like I just knew. When he said bro, I was like, damn, yeah, that fucked us. I was like, what you mean, Like he alive?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like oh, I was like, man, that's ship that. It didn't feel real to me because you feel me was in the studio like a week before we both turned ourselves in because he taught himself in like a week or two before me. So we were in the studio right there, chilling, chopping. He was just telling me he had a lot on his mind too. He was just like, you know, telling me shit. He was making music. And then I hugged him. He was like, all right, then I'm probably see you in there, you know. Yeah, That's what it was the last time I seen him.
Speaker 2: Sad Man. It's crazy too, because both of you guys are like leaders of like a whole new generation. I feel like of Mexican artists coming out of Cali that, to me, like are making music everybody can enjoy, you know what I'm saying. We're kind of talking earlier, Like you know, when I was growing up, like there was like Chicano rap, which was cool, like shot a little rob and like mister Caponi and those guys like they were like extremely like like you really had to like either be extremely fucking tapped in with Mexican culture or be of like a certain cough to really appreciate it because it was Chicano rap. You know what I'm saying. So I feel like yourself money sign swayed pay so pay so free him like a records that like if you're just like you guys are just making dope ship and kind of like the leaders of this new ship in LA. So it's dope to see like you get out have your head on straight, you know what I'm saying, Like sad man about Sway though sucked up? Yeah that was another one. Like me and me and you were talking like I mean and dming, but him and I broke. We were talking like for like a year straight. We just never made the interview happen, bro, and it was like damn bro. They ended up getting locked up. And yeah, it's a sad situation. Man. I'm sure he's got a lot of I mean, I hope he's got a lot of unreally shipped that he does.
Speaker 1: I know he does.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, put out that will help.
Speaker 1: You know. We got a ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys got to get a bunch of on really ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got some ship. Yeah, classic ship too.
Speaker 2: Just keep those right, you know, yeah, just keep them I mean, or just working out with his family because why not, bro, help it help it. You know, he's got he's got he's got.
Speaker 1: One kid, I think, right, I think I seen Yeah, I think he's got a baby. Yeah I've seen that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know ship, that ship goes towards his family, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm sure he would want his family to eat off that, yeah, for sure. For you, man, like, how do you feel about where Because the perception of being a Mexican and hip hop, I think it's starting to become more like you're an artist who I look I look at you like you're an artist who just happens to be Mexican. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I dope shit like and I like, yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I'm saying like, for you, do you feel that that that like stigma going away where it's like, you know, I feel like, oh, jeez's help with that. I feel like that Mexican ot is helping with that. You're you're doing your thing with that. But like, do you feel like you know, now it's like not as much of like an uphill battle to get people to like respect you.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I feel like, look, sometimes I feel like it's good, but then's sometimes I feel like they do try to box this in, but I mean I feel like we just artists at the end of the day. Ship our skin color brown, you know, like.
Speaker 2: The artists who just happens to be like the music is dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah. But I mean I feel like we're doing our ship. I feel like they gonna they got her, you know. I mean we're going crazy, like we're going dumb. We're doing some like bigger numbers than some artists who it's just we just we rapping hip hop, you know. I feel like it shouldn't be uh, we shouldn't be all on category.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't think we are either. I don't think we are either, Like I don't think we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think that. I don't think so. But I think that, like there are still people who are like, oh yea, yeah, yeah, like he's a dope Mexican rapper. It's like, well, he's also just a dope rapper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Just a rapper who's dope and oh he's Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Like cypers Hill back that they were just hard, like you'd be like, yo, that's Cypress Hill though the motherfuckers are hard.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, it was hard.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who give me? Like you obviously say you were inspired by Nip a lot, but like when you were growing up, Like what music were you listening to? What kind of helped form your your style? Man?
Speaker 1: A Nip for sure, A gang Nip? Like, let me see who else I listening to all that? Um Man, I can't even think off the top of my fucking you feel me. I listened to fifty too, hearing you have the melodies? Yeah, fifty was hard? Who else I'm trying to think? Yeah, that's that's those aren't bad? Yeah, that's all I have to think about? Type ship?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was more, But you know, I just can't off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: For sure. I saw you you got Greedo on the album Shots of Greedo. He just came through a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Greedo man doing good.
Speaker 2: He got their motherfucking he got their motherfucking rich guy teeth, now you know what I'm saying. He got the pearly whites.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, you know how to get those two?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go to get your teeth?
Speaker 1: I went to right here in Studio City.
Speaker 2: You did it out here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, doctor, Trevor, Trevor everybody.
Speaker 2: They hop on the plane and they'll go to like.
Speaker 1: Columbia Mexico, paid for too five rights.
Speaker 2: They come back looking like.
Speaker 1: Big guys, fake ass you know, white ass tea.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, like, you don't even you don't even try to make them look real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be seeing that shit too.
Speaker 2: Look like Jim carry the mask, ye brow? How obviously the new projects out? How much like music do you plan on dropping throughout the rest of the year. You're keeping the pressure on them or like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I got I got hell of shit. We got projects lined up, videos are coming, a whole lot of shit. I'm just ready to, you know, go, I'm ready to go crazy. Yeah, you know, have you tapped him with burn it All? Who burn Burner? I haven't. I haven't. I haven't tapped him.
Speaker 2: You gotta make that happen.
Speaker 1: We gotta make that ship happen with him too.
Speaker 2: Berner's a fucking real life almost billionaire right now.
Speaker 1: Man, legend He's on the cover of Forbes. That's horrid, like trying to get on the cover of Forbes.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to stop the interview real quick tell you about our folks at my bookie, our partners at my Bookie. Man, listen, football season is approaching. It is preseason right now. I can feel it. Just have my first fantasy draft. It's time to get this fucking money. NFL is here. Go to my bookie dot ag right now, sign up for a new account. Use the promo code bootleg right now. When you sign up, they're gonna give you that first deposit bonus. Now, my bookie is crazy because no matter where you're at, you can go on. You get in on some of that NFL action, you can get on some of that baseball action. You can get in on their live casino, blackjack, roulette slots, whatever you're into, it's going down my bookie dot ag. All right, sign up right now with that promo code Bootleg. They're gonna hook you up real nice first deposit bonus, free money to gamble with bro when you sign up. What are we talking about? Football season is here. This is literally my favorite time of the year as a degenerate. We must participate. We gotta get a little action in every Sunday on something, maybe little Thursday night football action, maybe a preseason action. Who do you think is gonna win the Super Bowl, throw a hundred on it. Fuck it, sign up my bookie dot ag use that promo code Bootleg and they're gonna get you hooked up with that first deposit bonus. Also, want to give a big shout out to our family at King Pom. Man want to give a shout out to King Pom. They have the Sugar Sean. First of all, congratulations to Phoenix, Arizona's own Sugar Sean for just winning that title with UFC. They did to collab with them. These are these sugar Punch Pney Orange pre rolls, which are gas. All right, Now, this was dope about King Pom on organic all right, we're talking about no tobacco organic leaves. And what's dope is they have these turping infused tips that people just love. Bro They're called the flavor tips. Right, you're like, you bust one of these boys out, you know what I'm saying. You fill it with your stuff whatever, you want to smoke some of that flower that you got from Hardine and then you hit the tip and man, oh I just tasted it right now, just flavor full of flavor. Now go to Kingpom dot com right now. Use the promo code bootleg, and you're gonna get half off half off whatever's on kingpom dot com. If you don't know, King Pom is everywhere, go to your local smoke shop, go to your local seven to eleven. They got King Poms everywhere. So many flavors, so many vibes, the grapes of gas. Yo, Kingpom dot com. Use the promo code bootleg fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. Yo. Do you get like like you were only locked up for like what seven months? Yeah? What is like the craziest thing once you get out that changes in the seven month period because the world is kind of like not the same every three months, Like shit happens. There's drama, there's like inventions, there's all kinds. Was there anything that like was just like you got out and you're like, oh, this is different now, like anything mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Swede shit, that shit fuck me up. That shit don't feel real to me still. Let me see like the music ship too, like seeing d baby go crazy that it is going crazy, shut out the baby, that ship, that's ship. I'm like, damn, you know, that's what's up. I'm like what the fuck he's going on? You know, just seeing dope ship like that. That's about it. Other than that, it's really the same. Yeah, you know, but just seeing like certain people go up or like some like you know, some people not here with us no more and ship like that or like the podcast too, like seeing your ship. I'm like, damn, we're going crazy, like you know, like ship like that.
Speaker 2: Are you guys able to watch YouTube ship in jail?
Speaker 1: Hell no, hell no.
Speaker 2: I always wonder.
Speaker 1: Like not in the county. Not in the county.
Speaker 2: It's harder to get shipped in the county.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause it's actual like shares right there, like you know, it's not CEOs. Yeah, it's like police officers.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. So like Dow, you're you're a cop. Yeah, you're a cop, an actual cop.
Speaker 1: Not gonna give us no fun action. Yeah, man, I'd be like, bro, I'm like on everything I love. I'd be like, I send you a thousand dollars cash out. Let me use your phone for like thirty minutes. You feel me? Like, what swear a thousand bucks? You cash? M damn only good?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah take it for the whole day. Do you get do you get like like I'm about to say, how do you like? Do you guys get sucking any sort of like tablet or any porn action?
Speaker 1: That? Hell no, that's it, man. You gotta better cut a picture of magazine and get busy. Jesus feel me straight up.
Speaker 2: But can't you get in trouble if you have porn?
Speaker 1: I mean you can't. They just take it away. They just take it away. But sometimes you know, motherfuckers coming back from upstate and they got some ship on them, you feel me, and they'll sell it like yo, give me five soups for that.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're selling pornos, not making pictures.
Speaker 1: Give me five soups for that. Give me ten soups. And niggas like putting it on their bunks like y'all got all the bitches right here.
Speaker 2: You feel me like I got it all in here, Yes, sir, I got the spank bank going.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that ain't enough, I feel you, that's real.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that ain't enough.
Speaker 1: It's tired. You need the you need that visual man everything all. I ain't gonna lie though. Soon as I got out puss you was smacking, I was, I was hearing pussy in my paper suit. I still have my paper suit on anything I love?
Speaker 2: Right as soon as you got out, did you already have it lined up? Like you knew who you were? Like, okay, I know home taking down right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was my girl and ship so in a relationship, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shut your girl. The way you said it was like I was running it up. Yeah. Were you with your girl before you got locked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, I mean it had to be tough to like.
Speaker 1: You know, if she say solid I put up? Isiting me put money on my bucks?
Speaker 2: Was she like moaning on the phone and ship?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't having to do all that, but s I was saying freaky ship on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm gonna get down, suck that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get out. I'm gonna do some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, ship, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Man, I would be some niggas though right there squacking that ship like at home. He's like, you can't do that on the phone. Yeah, we can't do that ship.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait wait, because because for people like listen, correct me if I'm wrong, But when you're on the phone, everyone's next to each other, right, Uh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know, sometimes like like it depends where you're at. It will be like one phone or two in the back until the am four a M have a blanket on him, just beating.
Speaker 2: What do you do with the I don't know. That's terrible.
Speaker 1: That's just you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: The new album is out man.
Speaker 1: Type. It's a tape project.
Speaker 2: Whatever we're calling it these days. Right back, super dope artwork to thank you, thank you. Stream that new album on the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, whole bunch of shit.
Speaker 2: Listen, bro, you're really independent, so you really can just do whatever you want. So I'm sure you're just gonna flood the market as you should.
Speaker 1: Drop crazy.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody who you're a fan of that's hold on?
Speaker 1: You got it? Trying to get the fly?
Speaker 2: God damn it? Anyway, I say, is there anybody who you're a fan of that's on the come up in l A that's like that you're just like paying attention due?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I mean ship like I've been fucking with he' beasy. You know he's going crazy right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's he's from the I E.
Speaker 1: But he you know, he's going domb.
Speaker 2: He's hard. He's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Actually, Yeah, I like Ji mans too. Jied Man's as hard as fun. You know. He's also putting on my hat that I tried to throw a fly. Yeah, j I bars what else that's about it? Man, he's waiting on a little pays so to come home. You about to go crazy?
Speaker 2: What's the latest with him?
Speaker 1: Uh? Ship, He's good. I mean he should be coming home, So I don't spoil nothing, but you know, I'll be talking to him.
Speaker 2: I ask, like, when you when you get out of jail, like were you hip to? Like? Like so, Swifty Blue came on my show and we had like an interview that kind of went viral, not for the best reasons, but it kind of turned into like I think it turned into his like villain run, which is happening right now where he's got these certificates where you have to check in. Yeah, it's the best marketing shit I've ever seen. Have you seen any of this? Ship?
Speaker 1: I saw the check in video.
Speaker 2: It's so smart because like he's just like leading into it and like you could go to a website and it looks like like an LA County website and you have to check in and you could print your certificate that shit is crazy. It's hilarioushout the swifty man. All right, well look man, go get the EP run it up. You got March March, yeah that march booming. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, I got a gang. I got boxes at the house.
Speaker 2: You gotta get the shopify up though.
Speaker 1: Oh, tour on the way, tour going crazy man, tour about to be everywhere? Really, yes, sir, headlining head man.
Speaker 2: How many date?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know how many we got so far, attend We're still adding, we added we get yet, not yet, but I'm gonna for sure to bring people with us, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, a man, go on that road. Man, you got to go touch the fans.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yes, sir, touch literally, not literally, yell literally. You're you have a lady all right, hey you respectful ladies out there. If you're a fan, Yeah, you know status DMS, you probably get some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: I don't even be checking him like that, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, bro, my DMS be fucking crazy. Dog. Yeah, just people offering me money for interviews all fucking day and I'm just like I don't do that. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're seeing all type of crazy shit.
Speaker 2: The well, look man, I appreciate you pulling up. We about to having to do a freestyle too. See y'all can check that out. Man, Rabo the bagchaser, go get the new project it just dropped. Get that dope features on their Grido's on there sways on there? Who else on there?
Speaker 1: dB by a bag on. Shout out to him for Tokyo on there twenty four hours four hours on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there it is man, Bravo.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, appreciate you fire.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: You just watched another episode of the Blue let Cap Podcast, brought to you by Hard Dean. Baby.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget.
Speaker 3: Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land again and that uber say take me to Hardean. All right, they gonna take get you. Taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you. Man, Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right. Shout out to the family at Hardean in Las Vegas. The number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them, So shout out to harden. Go follow them online, Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlasvegas dot com.
Speaker 2: Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, shout out to Hardeen