Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California day from Rowley the Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gangst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how we goals. If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 1: Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Steals the Streets.
Speaker 1: Hello, we welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rate comment. We like to welcome you to another episode Against the Chronicles podcast. It's your boy Big still along with Yeah and the Night. I don't even like to call him a guest because I think yuck. I think you have been on the show more than you was on a third episode whatever Against the Chronicles on you know I ain't call you a guest. You a special, a special guest co host. Yeah, yeah, yeah, alumni, alumni. You know what I'm saying. I'm not yung mouth the lady there, yung mouth.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me again and again and again and again. You show me.
Speaker 4: But y'all my brothers, bro, you know what I mean, Like you gave me the game, ate the big bro man. Every time I need you out for Smoke Out Radio, y'all show up and show out. Nigga, Come on anytime y'all need me. Niggas in the back line. The kid is here, you dig know what I'm saying straight up.
Speaker 1: And you know he ain't on camera. Man, we got the homies man, my homeboy comedian extraord there Anthony in the house and the homeboy from Son Coach Customs Chris out here making major moves. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You look at mighty Spiffy right there to man.
Speaker 1: You know, pro club man, we got this pro club sponsorship. See, that's one of the things you live. Hello. First, why I be volunteering to go pick up the clothes and ship because I get the rim, you know, bust him out.
Speaker 5: Pop club on the trip because you know I ain't got nothing all. You know, he he hold he hold my ship hostage. So I got I got my Homi Mitchie Slick ship on tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out the trip, Shout out at the homie Michie Slick. So I'm gonna go right into this man. We saw the whole thing that jumped off, you know, when Ross was up in Canada doing this thing, and of course you know, the internet is undefeated. I saw everybody on there had their little jokes and means and all and got him in trouble and then then got.
Speaker 5: Us all my mother fucking career. I don't give fuck where you go. It's some niggas who wanted you give me with him. It's a gang of niggas. I don't give fuck. You go to Canada, you go to motherfucking Europe, you go to Nigga Nigga. It's some motherfuckers that don't give a fuck. I'm with it. It's not playing. They feel very offended, you know, by my nigga U K dot shit. So I guess they like man plead.
Speaker 1: But check this out. Did you hear the one white dude saying, y'all the mus city. Now you're a m city.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, that's where I want to land at. Anybody could be out numbered in out gun in another nigga city and country when you just gotta know how to move my nigga, Rick Ross, he shouldn't have went out there in the first place.
Speaker 3: Second, if you're gonna go out there, know how to move. Yo.
Speaker 4: DJ shouldn't have played that motherfucking song. He had a cool set, He was able to walk off the stage. Nobody threw no bottles at him or you know that the crowd was dull. They was not responding to the music.
Speaker 5: In the backstage area, he was coming all I'm seeing there's a gang of people that you know was in that mix. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they had another route that artists could take. But you know, sometimes when you.
Speaker 4: Come off that stage, you come up the stairs, you gotta damn there walk through some shit to get to where you gotta get too far as to get through the gate, you know what I mean, the entrance or get to your motherfucking camper or whatever your motherfucker trailer is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You gotta walk through some shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So if you're feeling like you know, but like I said, that's.
Speaker 4: One more thing, one more handicap. You can't have guns in Canada. Nigga security be twenty one gun salute, so they know better out here. You niggas got big chapples on them, all types of shit out there.
Speaker 3: It's fisticuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you out and you got one ireded giant, you know what I mean, you got the wolf and the hyenas like they'll take them up. Come on, my nigga, it's easy when you out number the biggest man gonna far.
Speaker 3: Don't give fuck.
Speaker 4: Jolly green giant, red giant, whatever giant you are, Nigga, you're tumbling man once some hyenas get on your ass, a rat.
Speaker 1: That's what I didn't like, though, Bro. I didn't like the jokes. Have the words because like you said, it can happen to.
Speaker 3: Anybody, anybody anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't care what think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you feel like he should have you know, uh had more hand skilled you know, representatives with him.
Speaker 1: First of all, I think it's one of the things, like you mention, they were in Canada, he probably.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think that his attitude was because it's Canada do you think his attitude was like they.
Speaker 3: Ain't like that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: I think that that that he underestimated them.
Speaker 4: He think that I could go out there do my one two and ain't tripping on that ship. I'm popular enough to do my stuff and they don't give a fuck about it. So popular enough that I could play the song leaving the motherfucking stage.
Speaker 3: That's where they fucked up.
Speaker 4: The DJ got beat up the most, him and the home because the DJ played the song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that was a smart move, like being in anybody's territory ship that could be here, hit me. You got a disc record against the nigga you know wherever locally you can't go to his territory and his section, and then bumped the disc record, you know, like you finnsh get out of there.
Speaker 1: You're an artist. You thinking for your whole mob. Whoever you mob with, You responsible for them. So you gotta think because you ain't gonna be the one to get touched. The artists never get touched. It's always the entourage, always the entourage, and the DJ for some reason because oh he got touched though, yeah he got touched. We gotta drink through one. I thought he got he got fired on.
Speaker 4: Got his drink fell out of he had a drink because he got his drink flu But okay, ross the one.
Speaker 5: Back, Yeah, I said, I seen him come up.
Speaker 4: You know when the punch went, Ross had real reflexes. Look at the foot, it said, bop and bop. That's how dude bounced back ross sock. That man, he ain't just bouncing back it is. Look at the flood.
Speaker 1: He didn't get beat on, but he shouldn't. Being you the money dog, you ain't supposed to be in that situation. Security over there, that looked like he had a perm or something was over there getting stumped out. It looked like that was a homie.
Speaker 4: That was a little That was a little homy that knocked out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was getting he was getting his face kicked.
Speaker 1: Down. And somebody laughed. That ship wasn't funny, dog, Like somebody gonna get hurt playing out of here. Dog. Because see, I'm gonna tell you something, this is how I am.
Speaker 5: That could be in any kind of conversation.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You can say whatever you want to about me. If you could say whatever, you can go online and say whatever. But the moment you put your hands on me as a man, it's up because I'm not ever put my hands nobody. I'm not gonna disrespect nobody like that. You can't be out here putting your hands on grown men.
Speaker 4: Dog, you're gonna want to do the same thing. I don't know about killing the motherfucker, but you definitely gonna.
Speaker 3: You're definitely.
Speaker 1: He's a vicious nigga. You know that.
Speaker 5: You do always talking about getting getting it cut. You gotta get, you gotta follow, then.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Won't that get back?
Speaker 1: I don't mind fighting, man, but I don't bother nobody. You sound like that does.
Speaker 3: The youngsters want to kill when they get socked, but.
Speaker 1: You want to listen, A real nigga.
Speaker 3: Want to run it back.
Speaker 4: But with his with his offense though, when he's good and he got his niggas and you could pack each other out, you got your squad, or he catch you lacking and they pack you out, that's what he wants.
Speaker 3: Listen, niggas don't want to kill nobody.
Speaker 1: Listen to what I'm saying. Nigga want to catch somebody like, listen to what I'm saying. At the age man as a fifty three year old man. If I'm out there fighting with somebody, we going to the deaf dog. I'm not just gonna be I don't have no time for the recreational squabbles no more. If you put your hands on.
Speaker 6: Me, you're not talking realistic. Listen, I'm talking realistic. Try's not really to where he's gonna remember in his head.
Speaker 1: I am never messing with that man all the time.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be in prison a long time. No, it's not no, it's not. A nigga flowed up in my nigga up. I just bled out for half of me a quarter million. It was a half a million at first, but I had to lower it down a quarter million bell out. I bailed out for lighting up. Niggas started to come in my garage and I went to jail. They ran out the garage and you, yeah, once they leave, you came bust. Nigga came outside the garage busting up everything, and.
Speaker 3: The day that's ignorant. I should have never did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should have been.
Speaker 5: Different though, But you can't fight a nigga and then go nigga. Even if you fighting and you hit a nigga and he fall and bank his head and he died. They gonna get you for manslaughter or some ship.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. My life is in things. You would if a nigga hit me upside the head and not fall out and bust.
Speaker 3: My he open bro a punch ain't ship. Have you been packed out before?
Speaker 1: I don't been. You know you don't have punch ain't nothing?
Speaker 3: You know, punch field the nigga fall off his bike and hit his head. Bump that little bump. That's how punch field.
Speaker 1: Ain't that ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: I've been shot, nigga.
Speaker 4: I've been shot, So a punch ain't shipped to being shot is crazy.
Speaker 3: He's just get punched out.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing. Still say that, nigga. I'll fight a nigga. It's to the death, your brother.
Speaker 4: I'm not by how many hood fights you had.
Speaker 3: You ain't.
Speaker 1: Listen. You'll know mister what I'm saying. Hold on, gotta let me reiterate. You can't.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you fucking king Arthur asked listen to death we go.
Speaker 1: Mister. What I'm saying, I'm seeing it like this right here. I've had the whole bunch of fights. I don't falk way too much in my life. You see my hands and my knuckles. But the thing is this right here, we're supposed to be at this age we at right now, it's bosses. We're supposed to be able to talk and congregate. Man, it should never be no situation.
Speaker 3: That's what your son is.
Speaker 1: For the youngster out my dad's face somewhere. If we in here now, somebody come in here and steal on me, of course we fighting. All I'm seeing is that I'm.
Speaker 3: Not we all fight.
Speaker 1: I'm not just gonna be on that happen and let you do this. I'm going to try to destroy you.
Speaker 3: Still, When is that gonna actually happen?
Speaker 4: Like a nigga get to steal off and then it's everybody breaking it up or whatever like that's not realistic right now?
Speaker 1: That's one stu then.
Speaker 4: And if that happens, then you're gonna pull your gun out and kill everybody.
Speaker 1: No, I'm no, that's one thing. I don't believe you. I ain't no pistols. I don't believe in going to the gat first. That's the thing is the call.
Speaker 4: Make a phone call and y'all line it up for y'all to catch a fae head up, you know what I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: The realistic thing.
Speaker 4: Somebody when Mapu get packed out, you know, maffucker make that phone call to not to have that neighborhood's beefing. They line it up for them to really squab at my line.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm saying like this, you can't predict a situation. I mean sometimes you can, as a grown man. You might be able to congregate with a nigga and diffuse a situation. And then there's some situations where motherfuckers see they go steal. I'm just gonna walk up and fire on a nigga. You cannot you know, determine, determine, or prevent.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 5: It's a nigga don't like you, if he see you, if he got the balls and he ain't. No oh no, I ain't gonna kill this nigga. But fuck this nigga. I'm fire on this nigga. That's just it's it's it's just human nature with shit. So but but to sit up and say, all, nigga fired on me, So now I gotta killer nigga. Man, it could have been over anything. Give me you taking what I'm saying, Look at your look look at your boy, uh well your boy ray J and the other dude. You feel me like, see that was that was a cat SQUABBLEO doog you call it a cat squabble.
Speaker 3: Talking?
Speaker 1: All that yellow man with that ship is all that talking. We go get cracking, we go get cracking, and.
Speaker 5: I don't like the TEK, but you got security preventing y'all from getting it cracked.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. You know what, I think, you know J is with the ship is a fool. But I'm just saying that that night, that wasn't no real You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think he was gonna y J beat up? Fabulous?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a slip fabulous? Think it's.
Speaker 5: Not not to change the subject, but do you think having security gives some people the sense of I can be buck wild because in a sense, I know, really nothing's gonna really seriously happened.
Speaker 1: I think people's especially when it comes to hip hop and rap. I think rappers definitely let their ego and their ubriis sometimes take them to think that they could do whatever the hell they want to. That wasn't a smart decision to play that record up there, because the crowd was, like you said, I saw the same thing. The crowd wasn't really fucking with none of his records. You in this man's backyard and the thing yields. Like people seem to think because of this battle that Drake's career is over. Drake is one of the number one artists in the world, if not the top dog, he's a factor.
Speaker 4: No, he the top dog, sugar coat, let's top doing.
Speaker 1: Drakes. Drake is that dude, right that you know. I mean, there's a lot of fucking money and a lot of fucking fame and influence.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The thing is he should have did this set and got the fuck on. Realistically, like the homie said, he shouldn't have had his ass up there. If you're getting into it with with such and such from the Bronx.
Speaker 5: You're just sent the money back because you know that what it was. He was paid to come do the jig. He was a co headliner, so to speak. So who knows what they gave.
Speaker 4: Ain't good I'm gonna tell y'all story, right, that's why all money ain't good.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 3: Trick trick, shot, big trick trick.
Speaker 4: He was going I think Trick Daddy pressed them in Miami, did them bad because they had the same name.
Speaker 3: He was out there on promotional tour, right.
Speaker 4: You know, they booked Trick Trick in Detroit. They didn't even know, I mean, book Trick Daddy in Detroit. He didn't even know it was Trick Trick. As soon as that man got on stage, they rushed that motherfucker. They got you know, got you know what I mean, got the tap bends and on him and his crew, and they flew them out there and booked the show.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Is, we don't know if the people that booked the show was with the ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We don't know if it was a whole play, you know what i mean.
Speaker 4: Like at the end of the day, niggas are running player when they'll book you and fly you out here, come out here and.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Forty didn't do I was on that tour.
Speaker 4: We had a Sacramento date and we came through Sack and you know what I mean, Uh, Biggie had to get it right with Forty to even perform and Sack.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened.
Speaker 4: It was politics nigga was coming down, shutting the whole showdown, so they had to have a talk before we was even able to perform and sack. So that's what happened on that one. I was on the on the tour with Biggie when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well your two niggas don't legendary ship in the game. I'm just sitting with just just I know you don't want that ship, but damn the start pop.
Speaker 5: I got this nigga right here, this nigga, this ship nigga still just god damn full.
Speaker 4: But what that what what that being said? We don't want another big I pop. Yeah, you don't want no ship like ain't it ain't that serious? I wish it had just stick the lyrics. I done been through beef where it got activated, you know what I mean, in the streets, I done got pounded at, you know, got boo bopped and stripped, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it go there. If nigga catch you lacking, you know what I mean, they gonna stump on.
Speaker 5: Your scription, especially when you I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm beefing with La nowhere.
Speaker 5: That nobody's motherfucking section and you got a motherfucking situation with somebody from that section, and it's gonna usually be the motherfucking niggas. It ain't even gotta be me. It's gonna be somebody else that's affiliated with me or the section I'm from, or whatever they see you, they gonna, they gonna.
Speaker 1: They're gonna activate, exactly activate. You know, one thing I didn't like about this because the thing is then with some fans and usually because you got the era of super fans now where fans feel like they go insert themselves into some ship and their favorite rapid stuff, or if I see him, I'm a fire on you know.
Speaker 4: I mean at the end of the day, bro, when when when it's like when you beefing with the this is their Michael Jackson. You come to the country and you're beefing with the Michael Jackson of their country. They have a different passion and different connection with this guy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Some people.
Speaker 4: They already they feel like no, no, they feel like if you this in him, you listened them, you feel me so just like how they not like us. We feel like the culture feel like they not like us.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? That song is for the culture.
Speaker 4: They feel like Drake is their culture like you just Drake, you just in Canada, nigga period.
Speaker 3: That's how they feel straight up.
Speaker 1: You know what. I do want to say, though, man, I think by Drake liking the post, he inserts himself into the bullshit canda and it ain't never the rapper that's gonna get text. I'm a serious outside of you know, it's very seldom and somebody even able to get to the rapper.
Speaker 5: But did Ross insert himself into the beef?
Speaker 1: You know what? From the very beginning, they all have problems just at the same time.
Speaker 3: Doing what was it, Drake all that Ross.
Speaker 1: Some push ups he called Ross push ups.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm gonna have to do the Ricky lock.
Speaker 4: The girl down like he did some first and then Ross came back with a response or this record and a video and then he started calling White Boy trolling after after after that, but Drake initiated that ship. Let's be real like that be between you and Kendrick. You shouldn't have never talked about Ross all the mother niggas save that for another song, you know what.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna move past this. After I say this, I'm wondering what the hell of problem is with all these catches, all these dudes don't like you said, don't did it records before Drake took down on his first touring ship. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'll see you over there.
Speaker 4: Correct the nigg Yeah yeah, that nigga put double three upside down.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the homies in side action gaming.
Speaker 5: Still don't't play no dominant.
Speaker 3: They ain't got no paper, no way we can keep scoring quick.
Speaker 1: Oh the sitting there, yeah here, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Got that wall man. Listen, I need one of those man. I need a Domino travel kid. I'm gonna tell you they got to need that one. That's the one, little one, and that is that dice nigga, Traveling dice nigga. They got big black dice, gambling dice. This ain't yeah, This ain't regular dice. This is some I got another one got the big.
Speaker 5: Arm like these liquor, little liquor bottle and glasses and the.
Speaker 1: Bottle of challenge you drink in. Can't this right? You could take your smoke a beer. This ain't nothing you They got.
Speaker 4: Little yeah, little dad with the little white, little shattered little wax up in that thing.
Speaker 1: They got a lighter in the wheel.
Speaker 3: And they got the cards too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a players some space. But you're saying you play spades.
Speaker 3: Space manlay that with your granddaddy.
Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you this though. Let's get down to this real beef shit man. Right, when somebody jumps you, you want get that revenge. Man, Now, I don't give a fuck. How cool we child play it off. He's like, ah, we different, we built different, and they all on the jet plane.
Speaker 3: Nah, nigga. A nigga went to the hospital, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And another nigga got lumped and bumped up, and everybody got lumped and bumped up. Somebody don't want revenge allegedly. I'm gonna tell you my story when I got lumped up and bumped up, when I got caught slipped.
Speaker 3: Even though me and.
Speaker 4: Spider Loak squashed our shit, the person that set me up to be at that location, we had to get on him.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: I ain't squashed it with you. I still want blood. So we seen that nigga at the BT Awards.
Speaker 4: I came out one hundred deep with all the Bay niggas because I'm not from La I'm out number. So I came out with all the Bay niggas Sacramento, Valeo, Richmond, Oakland, Frisco.
Speaker 3: We all stepped stump damn and we're looking for it period.
Speaker 4: We out here going to every party, regime t shirts on because you want blood back.
Speaker 3: Now. I want to shoot somebody and kill.
Speaker 4: Somebody, but I got to pack out a nigga like.
Speaker 1: I got backed out.
Speaker 4: So we packed out that nigga like I got packed out him and this niggas got packed out at the Madrion.
Speaker 3: Duh did we did?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But after that it was done. Like I ended up squashing it with the dude after that and it was done. But I got my.
Speaker 1: Back, especially somebody says you will You almost want him worse than the than that this ship, right? Does that mean you trust this dude? You know when somebody violates your trust.
Speaker 4: It's like his nigga told me, this is a private party. Don't come with nobody. Only you could come. I get there, spollow all this homies like I thought only I could come, Like I can't come with no homies. No, So he's like really disarmed me. You know what I mean to come to a celebrity party, Sugar Night was there. Everybody was there. It was like all the top people was there, you know what I mean. So he disarmed me, you know what I mean. And niggas had a gun in the club. Bro, they pulled a gun on me. So for a niggas that was trying to help me my little crew, they backed out on them. So niggas had a gun in the club also, so the promoter, you let a nigga in the club with a gun, So I gotta see you about something, my nigga for real, for real. So yeah, we ran that and caught him slipping, and it is what it is. You know, that's past history. Were all good now, you know what I mean. But yeah, nigga had a gun in the club. My nigga, Like, come on, bro, that's your party. You let that happen, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you was able to get your get back. So I want to touch on my boy min Shemper. You know him and his brogs got a divorce, man, and she kind of stripped him down. It should almost be personal with these women. Man, Liz, he stripped the contract.
Speaker 5: You played basketball, he got some bread, But man, you know, you gotta give a broad I think he got to give.
Speaker 1: It a broad man. I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Still your cold all of the night.
Speaker 1: Man. I just feel like this man, the man got to give up everything. You're right, the man has to give up everything. It's like you gotta start over. You get married, you gotta you get a divorced man, you gotta start over, dog because they gonna take everything.
Speaker 4: I've been through that my last my first divorce. I only had one divorce. But they give it. They give it all to that right they give it. Especially if you got you got children, they give it all to them. Now, if she was dolo, from state to state, it'll probably be more even steven. But the children, if you got kids, that give them more leverage.
Speaker 3: And that y'all separate. Now you gotta pay for the kids.
Speaker 4: Now, you gotta make sure she still got the lifestyle to provide for the kids, to private school, all that shit college Like. Yeah, so she get the advantage when they got the kids. But if it's a dolo, you probably got a little bit more action. But when kids involved, nigga, they got it.
Speaker 3: They got that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, most cats don't got a problem with giving the money up for their kids and keep them in school and stuff.
Speaker 4: But you're giving money to the female is a problem because they buying burking bags and not doing shit for the kids. They dropping kids off at Grandma house and ain'te house and shit, and they going to fucking Miami and can coon and shit.
Speaker 1: So he had to give her a seven figure of payment within the seventh figure range. So she got a lump sum. He has to continue paying eight thousand a month of child support, which ain't bad, and pay one hundred percent of the private school fees. They ain't bad. Whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, he getting paid that for your kids supposed to do that. I'm supposed to want your kids to be right. So eight thousand of months for your kids allegedly.
Speaker 1: And she's getting the cribs and get to keep all her stuff, you know. So with my biggest problem meals here. Man is the is the big seven figure payment or the man?
Speaker 4: The man don't get nothing, Like what the fuck did he keep busting his ship down? He didn't get nothing from that. She's a successful young lady, very successful movie rolls, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Or albums.
Speaker 3: She's not broke.
Speaker 4: So and they got Ben partnerships together and all types of shit.
Speaker 3: So why don't she have to give up nothing? That's the question.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know why the man have to give up everything? Even though you make more, she makes some too. Shout out to the niggas that what's my nigga? Ain't that ran to play on Brittany Speaker, Kevin Featherlon, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't broke because the dudes just get stuck up. Man.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Kevin A line man.
Speaker 1: Some money now he's not signing the prenumptual agreement here, fool, he roll for us.
Speaker 3: Man kept a fan line like you got revenge for us?
Speaker 1: Man, Chris, are you married? You got married and I know you off camera, but real quick. You don't build this big luxury, this big massive car brand. You became known as the best. Put a lot of hard working in as far as putting everything from dunks to low riders. You got to clean the shit in the streets. You get married to some broad you' all divorce of year ladies. Now she get half of your ship.
Speaker 5: That's fine, man, Yeah, but you that's why I said, it's it's kind of.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's ship that's been designed since before you was born. So we can complain and talk about it and bitch about it, but it's it's what's it's what they feel, is right.
Speaker 1: You know what the hommy uncle Luke did when he had to pay his child support. I think he had to pay some roths and this is back in the day. I think he had to pay her ten thousand dollars a month or something like that. He would go get a hole. He got a whole big dump trunk full of pennies and we'd just go dump that off her house. Every month. I would do some petty ass shit like that. I would get up load of pennies and um off every month. Now that's the that's I'm gonna throw a roller. Mother fucking the little roller.
Speaker 5: Pay the rollers for He's just gonna beat the paddy dick.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you my story right when when I had to give up half and she had the child, she took my daughter with her.
Speaker 3: So I looked at it as my daughter.
Speaker 4: Gotta be right, My daughter is living his high life, you know what I mean, big crib, big cars and shit. So if they got to take half to still continue to live the life and raise my daughter, right, you know what I mean, and make sure she have all the stuff that she's supposed to have like she with me and cool, you know what I mean? Period, because you still taking care of your family.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You want your kids to being private, yeah, no, want them to go to college. But the female, you know what I mean, she could be all on some shisty shit whatever and trying to you know, spend the money and set on the kids.
Speaker 3: But the main reason why Nigga would do that with.
Speaker 4: The kids and feel comfortable because the kids still got to be taken care of in luxury, you know. So and they agree that that eight thousand a month because they got a kid together lift that was just her and this alimony, Like Nigga be fighting.
Speaker 1: Like, actually, ain't that bad for what the kids? Because you do want your kids to you know, you don't want them to suffer. They're already bad enough to pop scene in the house no more. You don't want them to suffer. So I'm doing whatever for the kids. And I'm not talking so I don't know their business. I don't know their situation. They may be cool with that, right, but the women I want to you know, clear, I want to make some people. Make sure people know I'm not talking about the regular woman right that's doing the right thing. I'm talking about the women that go out there and just get the bread and don't do shit for the kids.
Speaker 3: Jenny Jackson sit there. What she did to do by marriage the two years that got the bread?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they don't do shiite.
Speaker 4: They hit les my nigga. Can't knock a bitch hustle, They hit les my nigga. Janney Jackson here to do by lick.
Speaker 1: The stud dudes keep going for the same ship.
Speaker 3: She is what you may do, pretty proud of that. What she is supposed to do.
Speaker 1: YEA, go ahead, tell you buy a man's money. I'm gonna tell you, man, why not a woman can go out and get married twice and be set for life, yes once, and be sexilized. What happens in an instance that they get a dude, Because I'm gonna be real, I would have a ruler where if you get with somebody else, you can't live in my house no more. I'm mother fuck. All this shit is terminated, especially in the alimony. You got a new dude, I'm not gonna keep paying for you. You're giving somebody else that puss.
Speaker 5: That makes you mad.
Speaker 1: That ship is fine, so you would feel good paying for a crib, and it's another nigga laying up there drinking all the juice in their fixed drinking the cold ice water and shit walking off floor telling the hommies, Ye, I'm over this little BIG's house.
Speaker 5: Don't get married. That is the story.
Speaker 1: God, I got a good wife, dog, Thank God. I thank God every day for my wife.
Speaker 5: But when we'll slap you upside the head and whatever, nigga, you gonna give up everything. Nigga, you just sit your ass right here and don't boo damn.
Speaker 1: Trying to be like one of these exactly, I'm trying to be like one of these bozos on the outside looking in.
Speaker 5: And I guess if you if you like people go through situations or ship, uh, motherfuckers get together and might be thinking, man, this is the ship you know eventually?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: Some of our people? Can you know last the lifetime? Uh? And then if some of us man get with a motherfucking be like, what the fuck did I do? You're getting a.
Speaker 1: Homeboy to own the warehouse, right, I won't say his name on the warehouse. Very successful business man married to his wife for thirty some years. Right, he comes home and find one of his little sons is over the son's friend hitting his wife from the back down in the by the line of the room. He hears some ship moving around the ship. Right, he come in the house. She thinks he out of He's supposed to be out of town. Though, son's friend, the son's friend in there, just going to town. You know, he going there. Man, dude around the house baking and all that shit. He in shock. He don't know what to think. They wound up getting the divorced. She wound up getting the house and cos with the covide over all that shit dog and she did him wrong. And guess who moved in with her son's friend out there washing his cars and stuff. Shirt off and she out there with her little bad body ass rubbing all on this young nigga. Man, I I would go.
Speaker 5: Crazy, this motherfucking steal is.
Speaker 1: I would go insane.
Speaker 5: He had the shirt off. Washington, call.
Speaker 1: HOMIEO drive bro, what hell look bad? Hey man?
Speaker 3: You take the brother Lynch song man.
Speaker 4: If you lose a whole game a hole, man, it's more efficient to see my nigga you can't.
Speaker 5: Predict sh man. I mean, it's just it's it's a like, that's a that's what you like. I said, it could be a female, it could be a nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man. You you try to I guess when you get in a relationship, man, you try to get with a motherfucker who you think it's gonna like I said, who's gonna walk the life the lifetime ship with you? But you never know, and ship would happen. Things happen you get Mom said, motherfucking broads do ship. Niggas do ship. So if if if it's like a toss up, I guess it's nigga, you better be straight or you got a motherfucking chance of giving up half of what you got.
Speaker 1: It just need to be rules the ship though, That's all I'm saying. It needs to be some ruse like I think it is automatically be cut off many benefits outside of some regular inside, outside of some regular child care, because your kids can't suffer. Your kids shouldn't suffer because you know the mama did some fire ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I might say that might save you from an extra car or an extra house or something still in the paved hell.
Speaker 1: Of Mooney Dog. And she got the cribs, she got the cars, and he got a break bread with her every month. Uh yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: She got the kids, nigga.
Speaker 4: That's why if it was more just her by itself, if.
Speaker 5: Your motherfucker, then coming through the roof, you're gonna be giving it up through the roof, nigga. That's that's just the way that it's been America. Did that you get it's so cold?
Speaker 1: He lived in an apartment, a condo. Yeah it's a condo. Yeah it's cool, I guess. But still you go from a big nine ten bedroom house, you staying the cound on that nigga over there drinking the juice and the fixerator. Baby.
Speaker 5: Maybe I wonder if he smacked his wife on the but king, it might be his motherfucking sanity. You don't know what the ship was going on.
Speaker 3: Oh I went through it.
Speaker 4: I had to start over, my nigga, like I was driving old school benzes, not the new they used to.
Speaker 3: Me driving there.
Speaker 4: I left her with the S five fifty bends the range were oversport, the magnum.
Speaker 3: I had to start over nigga had like how.
Speaker 1: Soon has you all divorce? Did? She started dating somebody else?
Speaker 4: See, nigga, that's why we got divorced because she was dating somebody else.
Speaker 3: I called her cheek and so she get to get off.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's fucked up, my nigga. She shouldn't get a damn thing save you.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 1: I take custody of my kids.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna save they got they got the kid, they got leverage, nigga, period, and you're married without my fucking the shit the prenup.
Speaker 1: And you know what, so hight of your career too. It it's no way you could have took a daughter at home with you. You could be on the road all the time. Right.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, like you give it up.
Speaker 4: I want to, you know, my daughter to be right, like whatever high she living, my daughter living in the same life. So at the end of the day, you know, fuck it, I start over. I got my thing is this man. When you're a rapper, my nigger, you could go do like what the nigga Pimpsey did, Like what five years in jail? You could do five years in jail come out to millions of dollars period, So my wife couldn't have did that. I can make money long as I'm out of jail, long as I'm able to do yuck map, I could start over and still make a million. It's nothing to me but for her and my daughter. Nah, so give it to them and then boom, let me start all over. And I had to start all over for real everything. And at that time, like right when I'm getting divorced, that's when I got riled for the ninety thousand dollars worth the jury at the routes when they posted this shit on TMZ, That's when I got ribbed. So not only that, nigga, all my jury got took too. So I had to start over with the jury game.
Speaker 3: It was a double like it was a double whopper whopper, like yeah, man, it was ugly man.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but I'm back better than ever, new jury, new cars, new houses. I lost land, nigga, because that's when the house market was going down. So we had properties that that was worth like seven hundred thousand. We had to short sell the motherfuckers for four hundred thousand, like literally like a couple of our properties and shit so like that's when I property shit, like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: So it was like a trip.
Speaker 1: Because I just you know what I mean, I was like I just bought my house for like two years before, and I panic because you know, it's like we was going up, up up, and then I got that ship one day. My shit was worth like three hundred thousands. Do you think it was worth it? What you change anything?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Should not have had all my jewelry on?
Speaker 3: Or are you talking about when I got ribbed?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not just a circumstance or sit.
Speaker 3: You no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Everything. That's a lesson, bro. It's a lesson, Bro, I don't take see l is a lesson, my nigga. Like they say, ah you lost, No, I got taught a life lesson. How to move in la, my nigga, how to not trust certain niggas.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Everybody ain't cool that's around you. Everybody ain't good money, my nigga. It's could be some grimy niggas around us right now. That's plotting.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: And then sometimes niggas can't control they niggas also, I know that, you know what I mean, like you bring somebody around, they bring an extra nigga around, you can't control him. But I thought that niggas, you know, they respect they homie. So I had to learn that was a lesson. I had to learn my nigga like I was running around this motherfucker because I love with all my jeri on everywhere, the grocery store, the jam.
Speaker 3: All that shit is stupid shit.
Speaker 4: Glasses Malone told me, like, Bro, we's on tour glass like man, when you got all that shit on, he like, man, niggas in La, don't rock like that, man, because we look at it like a nigga taunt us, you know what I mean, Like you taught us nigga like daring us. You're walking around with a steak dinner on your neck, nigga and niggas is hungry. You taunting us, My nigga, I said, last has told me that shit on tour like little.
Speaker 3: After that, I got ribbed.
Speaker 4: For that ship in La for taunt niggas with my shit. Who was No, I don't but I know the niggas who set me up.
Speaker 5: Definitely, it was a setup situation to go somewhere.
Speaker 4: No, it was niggas called and gave my location and had niggas pull up that one. Yeah, so they gave niggas the low and yeah you had to learn, Like that's life lessons, bro. Like even when I got shot at, I learned the lesson, you know what I mean, Like you learn you know what I mean? Like if you didn't learn from the ship and you moved the same way that got you shot or got you robbed.
Speaker 3: Then you didn't learn a lesson, my nigga. You gotta take heed niggas.
Speaker 5: So you think you should have been moving differently, as as being out of the situation where we all had to grow up in in rough situations and gangs and shit like that, so that you got the status and now you're able to be out of that, why continue to stay involved with because I say all the time, if you can avoid bullshit, then you should avoid bullshit. So I never went to clubs. Why I never hung out, nigga? Once I got done at the studio and once I got through hanging in the hood, once I'm matured enough to know I ain't going to try new today. I'm going home, get me and so and so on them having a party over here, and I'm going home right, so and so on them at the strip club and I'm going home right hit me and I got motherfucking coulex watches and diamond chains on. But then I'm like, maybe I should stop this. So that shit never you get men. I didn't buy my first rolex until I started hanging with mag Tin, even though I had the money. That shit never like never, I guess because where I grew up and how I grew up, I never thought of, you know what I'm saying, living like or moving like that, So alldays, I always avoided bullshit, you give me. I knew niggas was hanging out and going to places, but I always looked at it, and especially when it was like if I was if we was beefing, nigga, I'm no nigga, we ain't going over there were cool I guess I was having a kid at home and doing all that type of shit. I'd rather went home and avoided getting into a scuffle with a nigga at the club or having to draw a weapon and have a shootout because I'm hanging out over here.
Speaker 1: Do you regret any of that shit?
Speaker 4: My thing is, my situation, wasn't me hanging out at the club at my video shoot.
Speaker 3: So we had my video shoot.
Speaker 4: You know, you invite people to be in the video on shit, and they bought you know this front, you.
Speaker 3: Know, invited disruptly people.
Speaker 4: But while we're changing locations, I'm cashing out for the mansion. So my security detail leave, everybody go to the next location. I'm at the mansion straighten out the dude that owner mansion, cleaning shit up, making sure he right, you know, boom.
Speaker 3: I'm still by myself.
Speaker 4: So that's when the play went down on me when the other participants that was called pulled up and waited for me to leave the mansion and followed me and that type of shit. So that's how that happened, my g But yeah, that happened at my video shoot. I wouldn't rock ninety thousand dollars with the jury just hanging out like. I had different sets at Rose gold Set, White gold Set, Go set.
Speaker 3: This is my white gold Set.
Speaker 4: Ninety THI while the Brightland, the Brightland bracelet, the motherfucking big Dragon, the big Gyzilla fucking medallion, you know what I mean. So yeah, that's when for my video I got shit that I wear out daily, like you know what I mean, like another jury, but this is a video you doing big big Boy, the Big Boy. Yeah, So that's how I got called lacking at the video with the Big Boy shit because it's my video, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's how that happened.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, I learned how to move my nigga, like fuck inviting everybody to the video. Shoot fuck, Let niggas know where you at when you're doing a video. Shoot fuck, acting like it's a party, Like come on, stop moving like that, and you can't trust everybody, your crew and.
Speaker 3: Who you move with. It's who you move with my nigga. Period.
Speaker 4: Once I learned that it's the hustle out here, when niggas started calling me saying you could buy back for this and buy back, it's like, come on, that's the hustle, my nigga. I'll catch niggas lacking out here and then sell it back to them.
Speaker 3: That's your hustle, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So once I figured that out, it's like, nigga, I wear the jury when I do shows and shit, and you know what I mean, the big shit, I got security, nigga. We my secure already is licensed. We go on the plane with the ship. That's how I move. I don't move without armed security no more.
Speaker 1: That taught me. Do you hear you? Do you know who sex you up?
Speaker 3: I told you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do, absolutely, And I've seen that individual recently and we squashed it because at the end of the day, I don't, man, I could have did what I wanted to do, you know what I mean. It's like, man, my nigga, I'm past that, way past that, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean. I got caught slipping.
Speaker 1: Man, you a godly man, because it's hard for me to let shit go. Though it's hard for me to let shit go. I'd be always it might be two years from now, I might be three years from now, I'll be having mind right in the moment.
Speaker 4: With that situation though, it's like, Okay, if we do that, then we gotta come back to LA and then we got.
Speaker 3: To deal with the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because niggas is from real politics, you know what I mean. So me being welcome now here in LA, I didn't want to fuck up my welcome for one individual, you know what I mean, Like I'm out, Yeah, I'm in another nigga backyard.
Speaker 3: I got respected. You feel me.
Speaker 1: I noticed people usually got people usually get with that.
Speaker 4: And it's cool. It wasn't no bow down. It's cool, Like nigga niggas is cool. They came to me apologizing and shit, They're like, I searched the nigga down like hey please, Like niggas felt the pressure like man, my bag, nigga, woo wooh, Let's get past the shit.
Speaker 1: We grown.
Speaker 4: That shit was over decades, you know what I mean. Come on, man, so that type of shit. We got kids, We grown like that type of shit. So you're like, come on, my nigga, we could keep it going or let that shit be you know, back at a decade or something ago, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Niggas like that deserve to get boiling hot water through.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 4: That's why all this neighborhood shit is going on. Like real niggas need to get past shit like my neighborhood, like this Oakland beefs period that shit stirred from like the seventies and eighties and the nineties, and niggas are still beefing from that shit that they don't know nothing about. But it's tension and this nigga blood spilling from some shit in the eighties, in the nineties at all that damn there just happened over a bitch.
Speaker 3: It was over a female, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That whole neighborhoods few to this motherfucking day.
Speaker 3: Niggas need to sit.
Speaker 1: Down, like what that was about?
Speaker 3: He fucked who? And we're killing each other.
Speaker 4: So sometimes like, come on, I think that I did it, like how supposed to do it?
Speaker 5: My nigga, that's the game tradition though a lot of us, you know, we just followed the tradition of what the neighborhood was brought up on Ship and nigga since since it, since the inception, we've been beefing with them. So you know what I'm saying, You could have you could You could be in elementary with a nigga, y'all could be motherfucking shooting marbles or playing doing whatever whatever and shit. But nigga, by time you hit motherfucking junior high school, it's separation happens. Nigga, Like, yeah, I used to play football all with them in basketball at the rec center and all that. Ship and we beef now because he claiming there and I'm claiming here.
Speaker 1: And ship.
Speaker 4: That's how it happens with video. Shoot was therefent what I forgot the song man, but it had a little sing. It was it. I had Brion Miles, was it was. She was the model there, so I had Brion Miles there. So whatever video, I have Brion Miles on her thick ass. But yeah, that was that. That was pretty much the one. But yeah, I've spent a lot of money, you know what I mean. It was on Empire, you know what I mean, spend a lot of money out of my pocket. Big mansion, hell, the ship, big budget. But yeah, you know it happens. Niggas will line you up like anywhere, bro, anywhere you could get lined up bro, period.
Speaker 1: So somebody the rep game, man is dangerous?
Speaker 3: No, what what's the most dangerous job to have?
Speaker 1: My nigga?
Speaker 3: The fuck you're talking about?
Speaker 1: It ain't dangerous? I said rep game is dangerous? Ain't it'angerous? Whoa rep game is? Man?
Speaker 4: Because the rap game starts in the fucking streets. All these rappers is from the streets. So when some street shit happen, it's gonna go back to the streets, period, because they all from the streets, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to wrestle, no motherfucking alligators and not ship like that, nigga, that's some dangerous ship too. Yeah, everything, I don't know if I will be out there like they be in Florida, niggas just walking up the niggas backyards wrangling alligators and ship.
Speaker 1: But that's a dangerous job. But then niggas get to go home. This ship twenty four to seven.
Speaker 4: Rappers like being a fucking cop, like it's dangerous as being a police, my nigga. Literally, all we miss is the bulletproof vest, my nigga, the helmets and and your.
Speaker 5: Rappers gang banging. What you're talking about ship, no rap to fucking hood ship.
Speaker 3: No rappist street ship too, I said.
Speaker 5: Is like claiming the motherfucking hood. Niggas get the beef in the next to even there might be some gunplay, a couple of niggas fall. You know what I'm saying, You representing your section. I don't give a fuckingf it'sh your crew, your click whatever, nigga.
Speaker 1: I told somebody the other day, bro, I said, man, right now, Drake got breaking he bread it up right, he and he been on you know, he been on a twenty year run.
Speaker 4: Bro, somebody was saying this to me, like, man, Drake could put money on this niggerhead.
Speaker 3: I said, Bro, Theydrake got more money than him.
Speaker 4: I said, Bro, he could put the same money that Drake put out. Drake ain't gonna break itself and say I'm gonna put.
Speaker 3: A hundred million or two hundred million.
Speaker 4: That's some stupid shit. So the same money your nigga can put out the street. Other rappers that he beefing with could put out that same money.
Speaker 3: They all got money. Yeah, I know niggas like Drake could put that whoop on his head.
Speaker 4: I said, nigga got out offer him like nigga double put this nigga offering you like they.
Speaker 1: All got money and this was both of you.
Speaker 3: All all got money.
Speaker 1: Did you think this dude might be a little bored man, because it seemed like he kind of enamored with playing in the street. Shit, Oh, Drake bored, That's what I'm saying. I just think niggas be bored sometimes, don't.
Speaker 4: No, not nigga. It's it's defending nigga. You see what happened with fifty and Joy Rule. Man, He's rap beast man. If you don't come out on the other side winning, you could lose your career sometimes. And thank god that Drake got a super career. He at the top of the charge. But if that would have happened to a nigga that's below that stratosphere, he'd be out of here. That push your tea would have wiped somebody out without the machine or without the history that Drake got with the hits and ship niggas.
Speaker 1: This is his second al No.
Speaker 3: No fucking uh. Jay Z took that ether ale. It didn't stop him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what that was different though, Dog, It seemed like, you know, jay Z took it.
Speaker 4: He was already super successful before the ether. Now, if Ether came when he did the first album, the reasonable doubt if Ether would have came that, then it would have probably fucked up some some You know that he was already up by the.
Speaker 1: Outside of his pride. It was very little damage with it.
Speaker 4: He was up by there. So the same thing with Drake. Drake is up already. It's like, you can't stop nothing for that dude, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That's what I was telling the homie the other day because he's seen the think, oh it's over for Drake, and it's still gonna beat them. Little girls gonna still be listening break Drake and go be still doing that. Dude is huge.
Speaker 3: Man, it ain't over for Drake.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He definitely as far as the streets, he definitely gonna have to do some more street ship to get streets back. But now he can do the love of boys ship. He could sing, you do all the different languages.
Speaker 1: I don't think he never good the streets though. You know, he had people that love his music. He's a pop you know, he's a he's a big pop star. He do his ship. You know, he do his ship. Huge motherfucking star dog. I know. Back to this thing about Ross and security, man, I think when you go out the country like that, even though it's just so you know, over in Canada, you may have some people that can't get in. You said, they can't bring no heats, you know what I'm saying, And if you got certain feelingies, you're not gonna get up in that motherfucker. So I definitely think he was over there with some like you know, the staff pro security, and they just got caught slipping. He shouldn't have been in no situation like that though, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 5: You know that's what happens when you put yourself in situations that you can't control, you know, and and when you slipping and thinking that you know, uh, I don't know what his thinking. I guess was like, shit, I'm Rick Ross, Ain't Ain't nothing gonna happen to me. You know, I'm I'm the biggest boss, so you know, nothing's gonna fuck with me. And why should I be worried about? You know, a couple of fans who you know what I'm saying, I'm you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: It's always the fans and somebody like like around this.
Speaker 5: Month, gonna who gonna who, gonna who gonna even attempt to you know what I'm saying, do something to me. It's like where am I? I Ain't in motherfucking New York or l A or or a play or Chicago or Tech or a place that you know what I'm saying. Niggas consider niggas on their ship. He looking at like, Nigga, I'm in Canada.
Speaker 1: I mean like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, niggas.
Speaker 5: That being arrogant and a motherfucker section is what gets your motherfucker is what gets you caught slipping, and not be arrogant to think that your position supersedes a motherfucker who like nigga, I wore a motherfucking fire on your motherfucking ass. I don't give a fuck because you Rick Ross or this nigga. This nigga were feeling offended right now, you get me and so yeah, and once he go down, nigga, any other nigga who feel like that, I'm gonna give me a lick in. I'm gonna give me a motherfucking licking into fuck it you.
Speaker 1: So, did you see his artists? Yeah, I've seen that. He was back this sleep night night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Niggas gotta stop disrespect the people from other countries and just thinking that that, Okay, only America is with the ship nigga everywhere. We went to Germany right with the loonies and shit, me and them doing our one two were performing those stage.
Speaker 3: They got the fucking clubs where.
Speaker 4: It's like seven thousand and eight thousand in the club, big shit, right, So we performing and ship right Turkish do hop on stage.
Speaker 3: They fucked the loney This Turkish nigga fucked the lone.
Speaker 4: He just hop out a random fan, right, somebody slid them. Ain't gonna say who slid them. Somebody slid the motherfucker off the stage right instantly, don't you know the mofucking sound, Nigga, the lights came on, shroom.
Speaker 1: Sound went off.
Speaker 4: Nigga and the whole crowd, they was all Turkish and they rushed the motherfucking stage. We had to run for our motherfucking light. Bro this is ninety six. Had the sprinters back then in Germany?
Speaker 3: You know that eight.
Speaker 4: They been at the big sprinter trucks and ship, the tall truck crowd, no chasers to the motherfucking sprinter. They pushing the motherfucker sprinter.
Speaker 3: Fuck the looney.
Speaker 4: They're trying to push the whole sprinter over right. The driver like, I can't move. They there in front of us, right town business.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Our security nigga moved this motherfucker like, no, I can't, I can't, I can't move everywhere. They on top of the roof, They on the windshield, they on everything. Right, My security smacked that ship out of the smack the ship out of it. But the nigga pressed that ship up and got the driving mothers falling off the roof. Nigga, they split that ship like the Red Sea and we got out that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Man. They was trying to bop.
Speaker 4: Us by Nigga like you could beat in another country. And Nigga don't know they politics and think it's sweet, and Nigga they they the next thing, you know, they they chase you on the motherfucker sprinter and they haming on top of that bitch and throwing rocks and ship talking about fuck the looney.
Speaker 1: So get cracking.
Speaker 3: Germany is with the ship. They went all the ship out.
Speaker 1: There, London, get cracking dog over in Brixton and oh the UK UK cracking.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't think that ship is sweet, man, And we went out there thinking it was sweet. They chased us the fuck up out of it. Yeah, they chased the sprint up out of there.
Speaker 1: So you know the thing about them countries, they don't really have guns like that. The UK, you're gonna get stabbed.
Speaker 3: Out They're gonna stab you up and ship up out there.
Speaker 1: Man, you're gonna get stabbed up out there. It don't been a couple of rappers, not to say the names. A little be in a couple of rappers when I got hands put on them over in London messing around, A couple.
Speaker 4: Got poles put on them, you know, Frank Ocean with them. But I'm talking about the standing stick where they do the stick that little wopped the metal steel stick with the little little ball at the top.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 3: Pop your ass with that, bitch. Yeah, it's serious.
Speaker 5: Fortunate that I been able to uh not have a lot of confrontations. I guess that's just being in the sense of.
Speaker 4: You ain't punched the nigga off the stage that was from Turkey.
Speaker 5: I usually I usually get, you know, respect when I go you know what I'm saying. I guess because you I've never you know, my only situation is being with quick and once we got over that, I just find myself to try to respect motherfuckers when I go out, even when you know you're gonna have a loud mouth. Motherfuckers can be anywhere and everywhere at the time. You just got to know how to deal with situations when you're there. Like, I'm never gonna try to get in a confrontation with a nigga when I'm two thousand miles from home.
Speaker 1: Man, and he got the ups on you.
Speaker 5: Like, it's just, it's just it's better to motherfucker try to understand. And even if a nigga is in the crowd and he don't like a nigga, I'm still gonna be like, nigga, let me just get on with my motherfucking show. And you know what I'm saying, Niggas die easy, you give me and back in the day, decision, back in the days, going on the road and going to different towns, and like I say, nigga, nigga's hard everywhere. We always got to pack of hard niggas everywhere, so it's best to you know, even like I said, we done been in situations where we don't have to pull our pistols or whatever. But it's better to try to diffuse the shit before somebody get killed around this month, fright, because we ain't no punks, but we ain't finna be punked either, you know what I'm saying. Like we understand where we at, we respect where we at, but don't take it lightly. Niggas we get down if we gotta, well, we want to avoid that because like I said, it might be you and five or ten niggas, but Nigga's a whole city of these motherfucker It's a whole city of motherfuck went out.
Speaker 1: It was just so dangerous back then. You know what, I always meant to ask you, and not to even just keep bringing up this over that shit though, But when you was at the source of wards, right, how many of them differ from niggas.
Speaker 5: Out there wasn't I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. It was a lot of their sun.
Speaker 3: But check this out. I was just talking to Ate about this shit.
Speaker 4: They put the whole West Coast in danger when sug went on there and did that speech. It was up on us, like all the West Coast, Like we all nominated Loonies, nominated for a Group of the Year with our cast, Mob Deep and a couple other people. We all nominated, right, we all out there, you know what I mean, try to get our awards and shit and represent the West Coast. We didn't know it was gonna be a fucking inner beef with Sugar and Puff.
Speaker 3: They get to going back to back.
Speaker 4: Sugar say his speech, and Puff say his speech, Big say his speech, Snoop say his speech, Our cast say they speech like it's up niggas down South and West Coast. Niggas like, we gotta get the fuck about it New York. The whole New York was up in a roar. Right, did it feel comfortable or not?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 3: It was like, let's get the.
Speaker 4: Fuck about it right, Yeah, it didn't feel comfortable at all.
Speaker 5: You didn't want to be in a situation if something erupted. You know, you don't want to be in a situation where a couple of thousand people against you, You're outnumbered, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I remember, like a motherfucker. I remember like a mother.
Speaker 3: EXAs stage left. Man, I took masks to the room.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna know after parties, no nothing, nothing, no rights, no champagne, no nothing. Took mass to the room, couldn't wait till the flight leave the next day, and we is out fucked that.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy time period. Man, you definitely gotta know how to And I think the biggest thing to her cats is eager. You gotta know sometimes you ain't bat Yeah right, it was a motherfucker dog pride come before the fall. You're too proud, want to get to get back at some shit instead of just waiting. Sometimes you just gotta wait for that right moment.
Speaker 4: Man, Sometimes you gotta just retreat to live another day. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, you gotta know when you're out now, but you gotta know when they got to drop on you.
Speaker 1: You know, write about it.
Speaker 4: Even if they got to drop on you get ribbed. You gotta learn from that lesson not to move like that no more. You know what I mean? Period, So you know, it's a lesson learned. And every day everything from the bad ship to the good shit, it's a lesson learned, you know. And yeah, I'm super security detail right now, Nigga, I move with the guys, period, dog. I mean a gun sniffing dogs, the whole shit. Man, my detail up here at the coin Nigga Like, yeah, my people, so we move. We ain't playing. Learn We ain't playing, man, You gotta learn how to move straight up.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you this real quick, since you up here, man, what the hell is going on in the bay right now? The bill the bay has always been active, dog, but now you seem like it's extra extra out up there.
Speaker 4: It's the bipp and shit, they just doing hell of bipping. They just doing hell of robbing cars. And shit like that for the people that may not know it's breaking in the cars. They're breaking to the window of the car. You know, they got the motherfucking little little like they're coming to Ferrari. You can break the window to get out the Ferrari the little you can hit the window. So they everybody got those and they hitting the windows. It's silent. They break into the motherfucker car, diving the window so the alarm don't go off. Dive in the window, grab all the shit and dip out without opening the door the alarm going off. So yeah, that's the new hustle out there for the youngsters. Man bipping. It's called bipping. They break the window and man, they posted by the airport, you know what I mean, open the airport, by the gas station. As soon as you come from the fucking rental car spot or the airport with all your luggage and shit, they ow you grabbing your luggage and they doing they want too.
Speaker 1: So there's a whole bunch of homeless people up there now too.
Speaker 4: It's homeless people everywhere. But that's a new hustle for the youngsters. They bipping, period, that's their whole shit. So the thing in Oakland, man, you just better over everywhere. Don't drive your shit if you do leave your windows open. That's the whole thing. Niggas is throw all their windows down and take that shit.
Speaker 5: Don't put nothing in your car. Just keep your windows down.
Speaker 1: Don't keep shit in my car. No way.
Speaker 3: That's what people do, just how they want to.
Speaker 1: Go back to the homeless shit though. You right, Yes, there's always been homeless people in LA and Oakland, all these places, but it seems like it's more than every now it's more homeless.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 4: It's just like, man, like the mayors of these count these cities and the governor.
Speaker 1: Because where I live at is a pretty cool city now. But I'm noticing on the main street now this motherfucker's laying on bus benches and every I'm like, when did this shit start happening?
Speaker 5: Forever it's been happening. That's the problem. It's been happening. Shit is crazy, No, it's it. That's why I'm be dealing with politics and all that shit, man, because niggas can talk that ship and talk that ship and talk that shit and don't nothing.
Speaker 3: Challenge nothing never happened.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't be dealing with politics, man, politics, Yeah, it's not for us. It's not for us to deal with now. They'll tell you, motherfucker, you gotta make a difference and know this person and know that person, and who's your counselman, and who's your city leaders and all of that. But it sounds great at the end of the day. Man, I'm I'm seeing shit like I saw thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: You same shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucked up. But you know what, though, it's more spread out now because, like I said, when I first moved to the city y'all live in, it wasn't none of that shit clean. You feel what I'm saying. Now, you're seeing people walking down the street talking theyselves. Man. I just I don't know what they're doing with all the bread we paid more taxes man, out than this motherfucker. I don't have no idea what they do with the money, because I feel like I don't benefit off none of the shit. Man. You know I pay you like damn, there's fifty thousand dollarsand taxes.
Speaker 3: Man, everybody like this.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't know. I don't know what the fuck they're doing with the bread, bro, I don't know what they can't be.
Speaker 4: On the member of the twenty four billion just got lost, got lost, galvinnew some lost twenty four billion that's underaccounter for that was supposed to be for the infrastructure, the homeless. Twenty four billion. That shit, this Higgs. They trying to do it out of it on that nigga right now. Man, they don't know where the money went, Like, come on, my nigga, shit like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Twenty four billion disappeared nigga out the California butt.
Speaker 3: That's why we're going through this shit. Man. They whatever they doing with our money, they ain't spending it on us.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 4: They're not like if you look at I think it's Tokyo or Japan, right They homeless shit, they got a whole fucking city for the homeless.
Speaker 3: They got their own.
Speaker 4: Apartments and shit everything like it ain't nobody walking on the streets.
Speaker 3: We could do that.
Speaker 4: We sending billions of dollars in you ain't and for shit that we ain't. Got nothing to do with America. Want to save the day with everybody, but not save the day in America. And our tax dollars is paying for this ship, right and then where's the other countries, like we're going through all this homeless ship, all this shit going down in America, Like what the other countries as China, that's the only one that's giving us money.
Speaker 3: We got saluted and we owe them hell of money. But other than that, nobody is giving us.
Speaker 4: Like come on, all the people were helping Ukraine, ain't never did nothing for us.
Speaker 1: That That's what's really tripped me out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking. People have been asking me who I'm gonna vote for a dog? I don't know if I'm voting for none of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Might this one man did y'all? Look at the fucking debate. You see the jebs that nigga Biden was Mainey.
Speaker 3: Oh, bro, you gotta watch this. This this is the the faith of America. You gotta watch this ship.
Speaker 5: Stare gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: No, it is state of what the faith of us.
Speaker 5: Trying to do? What for you watching that ship? It's stall change shit? You and me as a motherfucker middle class nigga, we gonna still be right here doing what we do.
Speaker 3: I agree, not gonna change shit, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 5: Feel me fucking niggas you put anybody you want to and vote for whoever you want to and make it. It's gonna make changes for them like it's always has. You as a regular nigga who still gotta get up a motherfucking hamburger or some shit and go put gas in your car and try to come to the podcast and go on little shows and do all that shit. That shit ain't changing for us.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You you you are no nigga. Man mocking you was if you was motherfucker Frederick Douglass or somebody, or motherfucking nigga, it might you might push some ship. But I'm talking about the regular niggas I know every day that wake up and still on the block hustling, and the regular niggas who ain't got ahead because they won't give you no opportunity, and niggas always talking about all you can make away and change whatever whatever. How nigga, I'm been doing this shit for thirty forty years and it ain't nothing beneficial for fucking me.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me what you hoping? What are you hoping? What you hoping happen? Though?
Speaker 5: What are you hoping happens?
Speaker 1: I hope for bitter tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Let me who is a regular nigga, what are you hoping for because it ain't happening before your ass.
Speaker 4: Now with them thirty years, my brother, let me ask you a question. This is why this one is so important, because we on the verge of World War three, my nigga. Yeah, Like we got other countries ganging up. They formed some shit called the Bricks, you know what I mean, that's russ ship. But China, like all the other countries, they going against America right now. They think America is weak when we with you're all from Afghanistan, my nigga.
Speaker 3: So we're on the verge of World War three because.
Speaker 4: You got the Ukraine, you got the small hats over there going at it with the midwe I mean the Middle East, and then you got China reving up for some ship, and you got Russia rebbing up.
Speaker 3: Like come on, my nigga, like it's going down.
Speaker 4: And we ain't had that type of pressure until this new administration came in. So when niggas could say something about about the you know, the the Cheeto face, I ain't gonna say his name Cheeto, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Trump, you got you got pistols. At the end of the day, pistols.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, there you go, pistol can't fuck with a bomb and niggas dropping missiles and niggas if.
Speaker 5: That's what they gonna do, you can't stop saying like we hoping and wishing and man, please look if them fuckers.
Speaker 4: We don't know where to be on World War three, everybody got nukes, my nigga, like if somebody dropped and they did what we did the Heroshima nigga, you were.
Speaker 5: Married about us sitting right here at this table about dropping a fucking nowke.
Speaker 4: Bro, they are making all the motherfucking rich. Niggas are building underground motherfucking houses like around bunkers right now.
Speaker 1: That core.
Speaker 3: All that ship those.
Speaker 1: People that continue to see your countries that against America, K is Korea. Kore ain't crazy over there. You know what, man I heard?
Speaker 3: What the K is for on bricks is a career? What's a K?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're let me see, man, I should.
Speaker 3: Say, what is the K on bricks? I think it's COREB with them, Oh it's a C. But it's all that it's B I, B R I C S. It ain't okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So it's China, It's Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Egypt, Ethiopia, and the United Amery.
Speaker 3: Come on, my nigga, they mount up on this.
Speaker 1: This is dangerous. You know what, have you ever noticed when you go overseas man, the Americans is the most hated motherfuckers in the world. We supply all the coaches to the world, but motherfuckers don't like me when I go over. I'm not talking about I.
Speaker 3: Got to the sposible they love us.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about that. We do get love for our coach over. We're talking about as far as the political structure.
Speaker 5: That's why I said, stop fucking with politics.
Speaker 3: I'm going to stop going to where they don't like you.
Speaker 5: You're not a politician.
Speaker 1: I go to where they fucking podcaster. We're not politicians. Fuck that ship.
Speaker 5: Leave that ship to the motherfuckers who've been fucking it.
Speaker 1: You're not running for mere compident.
Speaker 5: Because you know why, it's it's motherfucker's always gonna be not satisfied with what what you know politicians because it's always you have to be You have to be a straight up, direct motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 5: It's not a lot of It's not a lot of motherfucking cats cut like that. They always have a hint in agenda. Me, I won't have no hind of agenda. What they need potholes fixed here, give them the money for that. I ain't gonna go, oh yeah, we got fifty thousand to fix the potholes. Let me see if I take about twenty of this ship it and do it somewhere and just get the motherfuckers what they request, man, and it wouldn't be no motherfucking problems.
Speaker 1: You no issue. Everybody go in and promise the same.
Speaker 3: Ship though, right fact, I think they lie like a mother and they never.
Speaker 1: Deliver on it. Because they deliver on it.
Speaker 5: You want to sell you a dream, man, I gotta sell you no matter who. You gotta vote me in, man, right And it ain't just like I could pay whatever some motherfuckers do, but you, as the people, y'all gotta vote me in. So I gotta I gotta you know, Oh man, I'm gonna do this for you. And I'm gonna do this. I'm telling you. Put me in that motherfucker and watch me do some ship for you. And you look up too late years later, and you be like this motherfucker ain't down. God damn for me. That ship happens like this, man every time. Fuck that ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, real quick, you've been keeping it with that young thug trial.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he about to beat that.
Speaker 1: He about to go. This seems like it's been going on for three years already.
Speaker 3: Man, motherfuckers is getting they testimonies.
Speaker 1: And ship like.
Speaker 3: Man, they fire him off for the arresting lawyers and ship. It's going down. Man, he about to come home. Man, that that ship is a ship show.
Speaker 5: I ain't been following.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 3: Man, that shit a ship show. Man. He about to come home.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what. I yes, sir, you know what. Shout out to the homie man Anthony. Man, y'all make sure y'all gonna kick check his comedy routine out. Man, he out there doing his motherfucking one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been peeping on me out on stage at the little comedy shows.
Speaker 1: And ship he out there doing this ship now moving around too. Ship this ship out and you know we ain't had no other microphone like that. My boy, Chris, come on, actually, Chris, come over here, say.
Speaker 5: I could I could get out the way sun State people with the low low y'all y'all want y'all ship hooked up? Man, y'all know the holler at me. Man. We trying to get some ship cracking right now, ship Chris, were trying to get this ship cracking right now with this with these low loans and ship. You know, we ain't gonna give y'all too much. We don't give y'all too much information. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're about to get one done. You're about to do one for you.
Speaker 5: We don't give y'all too much information, you know, because sometimes when you talk too much about ship.
Speaker 1: You can't say shit about shit. We talked about that already. It's a lot of people, uh start praying against shit or you know, your people take ideas, man, shit say a certain fact.
Speaker 5: Man. So that's what we do. But we got something in the works, man. I think people are gonna enjoy it that, you know what what we got trying to what we're trying to put together.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: So that's a that's official.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be the ship Chris, You like the man with the low rider ship with the dunks and all that shit. No messed with the dunks like that.
Speaker 5: Fifty eighth or sixty eight in probably.
Speaker 7: When I was a little boy, you know, twelve years old to be real, people always ask like, you know, where whre did that come from? Because you know, we played ball, that's what we did. And when I seen boys in the hood the first time, it was a wrap. Like when I seen you know, to put my neighborhood had the cars, they had them palace. But when I seen for the first time that gold trade a cube had, it was over, you know what I'm saying, Like that's all I wanted. So you know, back then there wasn't no y'allhoo. There wasn't none of that. So you know, I just research, research, research, and did it on my own. I used to ride my bike, Me and my boys get on our bike. We ain't had no money back then. They would throw them little advertised on the porch and I would ride to wherever I could find a car at you know what I'm saying, The cars you back in the day like twenty five hundred and three thousand dollars and I didn't have no money in but that's what I wanted to do. So you know, all them years, I was like, you know when I got older, I was going to do a business that was nothing but in Palace. And people used to laugh about that shit. They like, man, you think you could really build a business just based off in Palace. And now you know, like it was never really an intention only about money. It's just what I love now, these cars going for you know, a cheap one, one, two, fifty three, fifty you know, you do a fifty nine for three fifty four and fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: This shit in Japan.
Speaker 4: Let's see the japan motherfucker's come over here and spend some bread on them in pilas, the low low riders, because they ride them out there, you know, like China, the whole Asia is reavy influenced by the West Coast shit, So they ride the low lows in the old school. They come out here and spend bread, period absolutely, And.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, we gotta We got a shop in Florida and it's grown and it's got further than anybody could ever you know, imagine at this point, you know, when we now have the largest Chevy and Power restoration shop, you know, arguably in the world. It's a twenty thousand, twenty thousand square foot facility. So I'm announcing right here on the on the show tonight. I haven't told anybody, but we we've officially moved to the new facility April fifteenth. So it's a twenty thousand square with facility. You know, we're doing a five thousand square foot indoor sales floor. So we're gonna bring back a lot of the cars that you know, we grew up with in the movies and everything that were iconic, and those cars will be on the sales floor and they'll be for sale. You know, when I first started building cars, you build them for people and restorations. People don't understand, you know, they see these TV shows and they think that these cars are being built in you.
Speaker 1: Know, thirty days.
Speaker 7: They make a little short second and people don't understand how long these cars really take to build the cars. So in the beginning, those were some of the mistakes and some of the things that you did living and learning that you know, you can't deliver a lot of times for these folks quick. You know, guys shout out to Gangster Santana Block and the contam majestics. You know, he'll tell you right now, you know, the cars that he built the last one he built now has been five years, you know what I mean, like five years. People don't really understand what really goes into a lot of these cars. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna take the the build for the client out of the element down to about twenty percent, and we're gonna build eighty percent cars ourself. And those cars will be for sales. Like you said, you know, we get calls all the time. We get from we get calls from India, Dubai. Hey, you know what you guys got for sale? You know, I live in Florida. That's the vacation capital of the world. So when people come there, they come there they want to experience. They want to jump in some shit in ride, you know what I mean. So the reality of it behind us. We're gonna you know, we're gonna rebuild a lot of the classic cars. So we're gonna rebuild ice Cubes. It was a good day, you know what I mean. So we're gonna rebuild that green that it was actually called Family Jewels. So if you're in the culture, you'll know, shout out to Family jew But that car was built and you know, he utilized that for the video and everything. But we're gonna rebuild that car. We're gonna do Freshly Squeeze. Freshly Squeezed was Big Worms car and Friday. Like you said, it's in Japan. That's why I'm talking to you now. A lot of them cars went to Japan, you know, a lot of them cars that from our movies and from our culture. They went to Japan and they paying you know, one fifties, two forties, you're talking years ago, man, Absolutely, I think they raised the price up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, when them Japanese dudes came out here and started paying two fifty, one hundred and fifty for them.
Speaker 3: Low lows and them old schools that raised the price.
Speaker 1: They came out and grabbed deal Dog's car with Dell Dog, recid bees with them dose a lot. They came and broke Deal Dog.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Them dudes come out here and spend that bread for them old school especially the Lincolns.
Speaker 3: The motherfucking uh, the Lincolns with the.
Speaker 4: Doors, the suicide doors, oh my lord, the drop top, Oh my yeah, they mobbed those out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen Christ, But what he talking about?
Speaker 4: The pilots, They mainly on the motherfucking them pilots.
Speaker 7: For real, for it through sixty eight like you know in Florida, you know, like I see it culturally. I'm not from Florida obviously, you know that. But I didn't live it out there for twenty some years. And the reality in Florida is the low rider culture exists. They're large, But the thing about the car culture in general is the dunks. That's all they've ever seen out there. You know, you don't really you don't really see. We got a couple in there right now. I'm finishing a fish, finishing up one for my boys, Steve up in Tallahassee. Shout out to my boy Steve. He got a seventy five and a sixty eight.
Speaker 3: The BIGGA five ever did.
Speaker 4: Is that he's talking about from Florida. They want they wanted some ship at Rick Ross ship was his name, Ferrari or something?
Speaker 3: Bag.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, So Kenny uh uh Kenny and them. Kenny was in the low rider scene back in the day, you know what I mean, and henty five and then uh shout out to them boys over there, and now he's you know, known huge, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: In the in the dunk game.
Speaker 7: Me personally, you know, I grew up fifty eight through sixty eight, and that's what I love. The reality is right now, though, a lot of these cars that you're gonna see from like sixty five through sixty eight, sixty nine, they're gonna start to catch over there because a lot of these guys are starting to you know what I mean, Like I'll be real Ross and them guys. Ross's been buying fifty nine, been buying sixty sixes. So the reality is, well, just like anything else, the shit ain't cool until somebody else says this shit's cool. So you know what I mean, Like, you know, they you know, you get a lot of guys like, man, I didn't even know about them cars, you know what I'm saying. I ain't know about the sixty six. I didn't know about the sixty eight because that's all they see over there, them seventies like that. But like like I said, my boy Steve, he's he got one of the cleanest seventy fives, one of the cleanest dunks period in the South, and we're building a sixty eight rag for him right now, and it's gonna kill the game. Like in the culture that he's in, he's already taken home a lot of awards and stuff like that. So you know what I mean when they start to see his sixty sixty eights, you know what I mean, it's gonna It's one of the things that it makes it cool.
Speaker 1: It just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 7: But uh, you know, we got some we got some big plans, uh you know between us here where we're gonna be able to incorporate uh, some of these cars and whatnot and try to get a lot of these guys involved back into the you know, into the car scene with us. So yeah, we just gotta showing big dog.
Speaker 5: We don't want to reveal, give no relationship place to.
Speaker 1: Keep on the low. Man. Well we go about to you know, it's about to be a lot of night ship going on. And I guess that's it. Man, what y'all feelers got cracking for the fourth.
Speaker 4: And uh ship, we got showing out out of Lino to keep it lit. Show on Friday, man, everybody pull up, you know. And on Saturday, you know, the Coin Academy, We got the Friday night face pool party, matching party going down. So yeah, we got a couple of events going down. Then at the crib on the fourth. You know, we barbecuing like a motherfucker. Everybody pulling up to the crib. You can pull up now whatever. As you know we're doing. We're doing, Uh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Out of town. We're doing out of town in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me give you one of the little recipes.
Speaker 4: We're doing jerk ribs and I'm in it on that. Yeah, yeah you Friday Night Face. Speaking of Friday Night Face, shout out to Mac and the Coin Academy.
Speaker 3: Man. They threw a lovely event this weekend.
Speaker 4: Man Whack one Hunting came in as the management man.
Speaker 3: Uh with his name Luce Cannon. All of them was up here. Six hundred is big than a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: That nigga is a tall ass Ivan Drygo with some big ass muscles on him.
Speaker 3: He's bigger in person, that nigga bigger ship.
Speaker 4: And he was punching on a nigga about his side, no not your about eight sides, and he's tall than the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He was just punching on our fighter.
Speaker 4: Now nigga saying that he like the nigga paid him to pay our fighter to take a fall. It was clearly our weighted like you ad to somebody that was them there three hundred pounds against a one eighty dude. It was clearly like a mitchmatch, you know what I mean, David Urska life. But the thing with Friday Night Phase, you don't get paid unless you win. Nobody's gonna take a fall, my nigga. You you nah, hell no, if you don't win, you don't get paid. So that taking a fall. Dude just stood up on business, you know what I mean. Dude, case the mayor. You know he wanted the coaches at Friday Night Phase, but he get down. He getting the ring when people ain't got no matchup, so he usually victorious because he got hands you feel me. But again, six hundred man, that boy polverized that dude. Man, he punched him one time. That nigga went to the other side of the ring. The ring was short, the ring was small this time, but that motherfucker went balled up and went to the other side of the ring with one point he just flew. I'm like, yeah, he's too powerful, man. So it was a real fight, and uh, I think it was a mitchmatch. I want to see six hundred against a real heavyweight.
Speaker 3: It's sound like it was a mismake. It was a super mismatch.
Speaker 1: But we appreciate y'all tapping in. What is this week once again? Yes, indeed, y'all all have y'all are happy Fourth of July, your mom, thanks for.
Speaker 3: So load man load load against the Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Man, No, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: We talked about getting my arm. You know, I'm gonna give me a doge put together.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Maria is gonna really just slop, give.
Speaker 1: Me a dog. I'm looking my life mid life crisis like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what she gotta say.
Speaker 1: I'm living my shit up. I'm gonna get my you know, my shit done up there. You gotta be a dodge. Why can it be like a late you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, why can't it be like you know what, sixty eight, sixty nine seventy Because I see what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: You're trying to do that, don't look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gonna we're gonna talk about this off the we.
Speaker 1: Talk about all there. I'm happy here. I'm sure. Well. That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to downloaded I heard app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast. For Apple users, find a purple Michael on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, Leave of Common and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel, Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors Tellor Hayes. The Gangst Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts