Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about one index, specifically ETF. So tech is going crazy right now QQQ right, which is the It's a technology ETF that has Apple, Microsoft, and Video all of the top technology companies. We've talked about QQQ a lot, and that's an indicator of how the Nasdaq is doing, how tech is doing, and that's currently at a fifty two weeks high I believe at three hundred and fifty seven three and fifty eight dollars. So tech has been riding high. But what comes up must come down eventually. So I think that anybody that's watched market mondays at this point, you know that that's going to come down eventually. You'll have to have better buypoints. But the key is to say how long will it go before it comes down?
Speaker 4: I think it's run up to the highest point probably of three eighty. I'm looking at charge like it should talk about like three seventy two forty four, three eighty. We probably should hit some resistance. But the truth is like, yes, it's gonna come down. The inverse is, if we're looking at it from a case study perspective, what other sector should a person invest in? And the truth is the only dominant force that we have in America is our technology sector. There's no other continent or a country that has a better technology development system than us, so that is our leader. So I think it'll pull back. If it gets to three eighty, it definitely pull back. Hopefully we will have a slow increase. If we have like a precipitous increase in pricing and it goes to three eighty at all tumble fast. If we ever slide back to like that three twenty area, I would be elated to then get in, but I would not be looking to short.
Speaker 3: So you wouldn't You wouldn't be looking as short right now. No, too early, it's too early.
Speaker 2: It's too early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like the only if it got to four hundred before September, maybe then, But a long term short on any index is acting for death. It's like Beamie Sequels stand in front of the truck and it crashing the head and broke apart, like it's gonna break your account if you try it. Like, indexes are not meant to be shortened. So if you go to walmint dot com and go look at or just go to CNBC or look at the institution ownership and you can see the percentage of shorts that are on like qqq vti XLI, it's a mistake too short, because you are basically saying I know more than every institution and my contract is going to outperform all the weight of all the other volume coming in. That's why I always say go with the predominant direction of the market. And if you look historically all time, no matter how many pullbacks we've had, even going back to the early two thousands, if you go from twenty teen through now, the rise has been incredible and people have been predicting a pullback. If I look at twenty ten price of QQQ, what's that thirty four dollars, it's not three fifty seven. That's ten x just for holding. Not that many people have got a ten x return from shorty. The best thing to do is hold for a long period of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if you look at the yearly chart, you can see it's hit higher highs and higher lows, which is important and that you know. I mean, when we're talking about you getting into a spot, you want to see it have higher lows. And so when it goes up to three three twenty five last August and then it pulls back down to two sixty, all right, well there goes your low, right, and it does it again in December, but then in February it keeps back over three fifteen and now you can see it on a run, right, So even if it pulls back, it's still going to be a higher low than the two sixty if you had gotten in November. Right, If it comes down and you just said that three twenty mark, if it pulls back to three twenty, right, if you invest in it at the top of the year, you're still at the higher low than when you when you would have previously. So this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works? Like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. It's one of those things, man.
Speaker 5: I mean sometimes when you look at your chart and you look at from a year span, if you look at from two years, obviously we take the pandemic to account. That will higher highs before, but it's in a nice pattern here where it's having higher highs and higher lows as well.
Speaker 4: The market is made to go up, like whether it's artificially rigged, whether it's quants, whether it's algo stuff I get. But the majority of major funds, pension funds, funder funds are buying long. Yes, you have some companies or some funds that do long short strategies and combination. But if you are shorting, especially if you're not shortened with options or shorten with features like the upside is limited and it's a lot easier just to have money invested into the market long term. It's the same thing when people are like, yo, is it over for Lebron. They've been saying Lebron is going to fall off the wagon.
Speaker 2: For the last fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Like, you just have to invest for the long term and a lot of investing. The principles are really easy, but to do it it's hard. Yeah, I went short, like four hundred and three eighty is where we can see a strong pullback. But anything other than that, I think it would be a mistake. And that's why it's important to pick an index or ETF to you on investment every month and just constantly put into it. Because the number of shares I'll go back to a lesson of twenty twenty, you want to get to one hundred shares of your first goal one thousand, and then ten thousand. When you get to ten thousand, you're printing some real money. Now. I know everyone won't have the means to be able to get ten thousand shares, right, But for those of you that run a business or your hot net worth or your high income, what is the money that you've lost by sitting on the sideline waiting to see That's the biggest thing. Like if there's a great company some I've seen many people spend money on clothes, cars, other things, even other investment cycles. I get it, but it's really hard to debate over a ten year or thirty year span a better investment asset. Last the index's and the two big companies in tech.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if we just talked about the SMP ten minutes ago and we talked about eleven companies leading the economy, yep, you probably got about seven them inside of that ETF.
Speaker 2: When you have Apple, Microsoft, and Video.
Speaker 5: Tesla, Amazon, Google, I mean they're all inside this ETF, and so I mean it makes sense, right if you see the economy going on those eleven and it's pushing it out of a bear market. I mean, why wouldn't you, you know, take part in that.
Speaker 4: I mean so much so even with Tulsa, they forced GM and Ford. I mean, I know they're gonna announce it's a partnership. But listen, he got a little bit more focused. He streamlined some things. I know this has been in the works at the past like eight months. Now charge point gets affected. This is the one thing I want you guys to realize. Everyone on Earth is your competition.
Speaker 5: We got this in OURDA. You know, we got a hold up on charge but we we got to talk about some things in charge.
Speaker 2: For got you.
Speaker 4: But I mean now to have a partnership with GMA Ford on the EV side for the charging stations, that gives Tesla more power, more mass exposure. So even if you want to say maybe four, the GM can be second in the EV space. If you've invested in top two, now the top two are now working together, please put it in chat. Investment is really simple. I just have to hold for a ten year period.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, let's talk about that Tesla. First off, hit the like button. Yes please, And here.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop B drop Mike drop backdrop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of during a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,