Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Lenda McLaughlin, your host. It is Tuesday, February twenty fourth, and it is the night of the State of the Union where President Trump will have an opportunity to speak to the American people, and the mainstream media will have to through just Grin and Barrett Air the State of the Union because it is their civic duty to do so. And I'm sure that they will talk a mad amount of trash afterwards, because they will be jotting down notes feverishly about everything they disagree with, So in essence, they'll just be taking notes the entire speech because they already disagree with him on everything. Anyway, I think one of the main things we want to hit is what we think the President should discuss tonight. And if it were up to me, and I had the privilege to work with the speech writer and be in that lunch today that supposedly he had with his staff to go over sort of the fine tuning and the final add ons to discuss what.
Speaker 3: Should be in the speech tonight.
Speaker 2: I would say, first and foremost term limits, because we're seeing the real and true effects of not having them and our inability to get the Save Act over the finish line. You know, one of the problems that we don't talk about enough is the fact that we have lifers, you know, or as they call them, inside the Beltway careers, people that start out on Capitol Hill doing various jobs. And there are various jobs, right There's people from you know, paper pushers, to people who are writing speeches, to reporters on the beat, people that are in the press, you know corps that are you know, in the oval every day and they're a part of every single press event and movement that happens with the admin. The problem is most of them are not actually telling you what's happening because they've been in the White House, on Capitol Hill and working the beat through so many different administrations. And I would say for the most part, the turnover is probably less than five percent. You know, when Donald Trump came in the second time, we definitely had some a lot of people that got pushed out or you know, took the took the bait and the cash out and resigned willingly. But there's still a lot of people that are there that hate Donald Trump, hate everything about them, probably hate America, come to think of it, because they do everything they can to think the worst. You know, they're those people that when you ask them something, knows always the first answer. I hate those people, I really do. They're super annoying. There's never a workaround, there's never a me.
Speaker 3: Be it No, No, that won't work.
Speaker 2: M That shit drives me insane. If you don't even know what I'm gonna say, how can you say no? Or I've never tried that. I don't want to do it? Why do you want to do it? Don't get me wrong. There are exceptions to that rule, like I don't want to bungee jump off a mountain, and I think that that makes sense to most of America or world for that matter. But you know, other things like hey, how about we give this president who's been elected to try? Like when President Obama was elected, I hated President Obama.
Speaker 3: I thought he was divisive.
Speaker 2: And rude and ill informed. He had voted not president one hundred and ninety one times as a junior senator, so I was like, Okay, so he's lazy, he doesn't show up for work, he doesn't care about his constituents. So at what point am I going to give him a shot as a president.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what he can do. Let's give him the shot.
Speaker 2: And you know, he took the shot, and he failed miserably, and we gave him two terms because you know, he's Obama, and everybody thought that we needed to do that. I sincerely feel that we've gotten to a point here where we're unable to get out of and I hate to use cliches, but it truly is Trump derangement syndrome. These people, if you had the same conversation with them about immigration or taxes or any of the issues that they liked to raise with President Trump. Even Epstein, right, everything under every other president that's being done under Trump was done to a much more exacerbated level. There were far more people that were completely and totally excommunicated from the United States of America under President Obama. If you were here illegally under President Obama, he got rid of you. That whole kids in cages thing, all that video and the photographs that you saw that they tried to attribute to President Trump. That was President Obama, and then that carried over through Biden when he took off. They did the same exact thing. It was the same playbook, and they treated people like, I mean, truly in terrible conditions. Now you look at the facilities that Donald Trump uses when they're taking care of illegals that are coming across, especially the children, like real children. I'm not talking about seventeen year olds that are getting under the skin of their teeth, right, We're talking about kid kids like two and three and four years old that are being trafficked or sent into you know, human slave labor or work in factories or what have you. But he's taking care of them in a humane way. The facilities look like, you know, I don't know, shelters with beds and comforters, and you know they're not in cages. That was Barack Obama. But if you try to have that conversation with a liberal, it is virtually impossible.
Speaker 3: Even when you talk about the.
Speaker 2: Economy and you say, you know, Joe Biden raised the economy to nine point one percent, it was god awful, and the president already has it down two plus percent in his first year. But they won't give him that credit. It's too painful for them. They can't get to the spot where they are able to actually say, eh, that's pretty good, right, Even when you talk about the Iepa ruling in the Scotis in the Supreme Court of the United States last week, and you look at that ruling and you look at Amy Cony Barrett, who's a complete asshole. I mean, this woman, My god, if we could go back in time and not have her. I didn't like her when she was being nominated for a seat on the Supreme Court. I didn't like the way that she spoke about immigration because she has an immigrant daughter, and she has she has a lot of empathy and sympathy that is rooted in a legal process that she followed instead of upholding the law free legal immigration. And she gets a little wishy washy on it because, like all humans, her own personal experience is clouding her judgment and her ability to I would say, age the law fairly in that topic. And so she's been super wishy watching on that for the President, and she gets very strange, Like when we had the conversation about the trans issue and what rights should be afforded to parents and what rights should be afforded to children, And she was trying to go through the who could use the bathroom and should it be trans girls? And I'm like, the fact that you are even using the language trans girls, it is validating something that is not real.
Speaker 3: All of this is not real. It's a giant psyop meant to make you feel guilty.
Speaker 2: About something that's actually not happening. The conversation about men, women, boys, girls. You know the birth, the gender you were assigned at birth. You're not assigned a gender at birth. I could tell you you know the sex of the child in the womb. If you decide that you want to medically castrate your child, you know that's abuse. And the hospitals and the doctors that are sanctioning that abuse are now facing some real rough road ahead of them because there are d transition children that are coming back to say, Hey, how come you guys didn't protect us.
Speaker 3: Aren't you supposed to be the grown ups in the room. You know, We've got kids between.
Speaker 2: The ages of I would say sixteen to maybe thirty that are saying, my god, I cannot believe my parents, my teacher, my guardian, my doctor allowed me to do this, and so the fine print on all of these things is really where you know, that's the rub, that's the issue, is that we have real problems and they can be solved if you're having real conversation, but you're never having it. You look at people that are on ms now where you look at people that are on CNN, or you look at people that are on Bloomberg, and they are so far left they cannot see an anything that makes them have to disagree with their dislike, distaste, their hatred for Donald Trump and all who support him are in his administration and the people of the United States who voted for him. And so for me, the most important issue tonight would be that he talks about term limits so that we can get people like McConnell, whose entire office is obviously being run by staffers because he's having tias or mini strokes right in front of us. He is not able to speak, he is not able to walk, He has to be assisted everywhere he goes. This is not a functioning person and this is not agism. He is clearly unwell. He is not of sound mind. His cognitive function is not at one hundred percent. And I'm sorry we need one hundred percent. Right now, we have fifty Senators that are willing to bring the Save Act to a vote. We're unable to get it out of mcconnald's office to bring.
Speaker 3: It to the floor.
Speaker 2: And why can't we get it out of mcconnald's office. Sure McConnell hates Trump, okay, but over eighty four percent of America want us to have the Save Act, both Democrats and Republicans. So if both sides of the aisle and the American people are saying, hey, we want this, could somebody please get the staffers in mcconnald's office out of the fricking way? How much more do we have to do and how much more do we have to take before we say enough? This to me is the major issue now. If we can get the president to talk about what is happening and get this legislation out of mcconnald's office. He should not be the chairman of the Rules Committee. His staffers should not be making decisions. And Anna, Paulina Luna and timber Chet have been there, I mean through and through trying to get this thing passed. Working there a us off to make sure that the American people are hurt.
Speaker 3: Now. I don't know if he has dementia.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he has if he's had a stroke that has disabled him. I'm not sure what his medical status is, but I know just by looking at him he is not well enough to serve as senator. He needs to be removed from that seat. And I will tell you right now, if Thune and the President and the Vice President do not start to make some progress here, things are going to get very weird, very quickly with the American people, because it's not fair that we send you to Washington for you to do what you have to do to represent us, and instead you're following your own political bias. If we have fifty senators that are ready to pass this and we can't get it passed because one person who's not an elected official, who works for elected official, who doesn't know his name anymore, is standing in the way, something is wrong with how we do.
Speaker 3: Things on the Hill.
Speaker 2: And I know that's a loaded statement, but it's true. So my hope tonight is that the President talks about how we can no longer have lifelong people. I think that they should be able to serve two terms as a Senator and two terms as a congressman, and then you have to come out and work in the real world like.
Speaker 3: The rest of us.
Speaker 2: Because the insider trading, all of the labbying, the taking, all of the bribes from the pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 3: It's just a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: We're done, it really is. I think we're done here, and I think the American people need to come first again, and I think that President Trump is the only president that can do it. If we do not pass the Save Act, we will not keep the House and the Senate, and we will have a lame duck president who cannot do anything.
Speaker 3: That is the reality of the midterms.
Speaker 2: And people say, you got to get out and vote, have to get engaged, and people don't want to get out, and they don't want to get engaged because they feel like they're not being hurt. They feel like their votes are not being counted. You have all this early voting happening in Texas and Georgia, and up until last night, Texas, we were being beat by the Democrats. Last night, thank god, we finally overcame them. But I don't know how safe those elections are. We have a massive Muslim population that is anything but assimilating.
Speaker 3: They're doing the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: We have Sharia courts operating in Texas, which is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 3: Those people got to go.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about FGM female genital mutilation, you want to talk about child brides, You want to talk about killing your wife or saying you're divorced by me, saying I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you. When we're divorced.
Speaker 3: This is America. We don't do things like that. We really don't.
Speaker 2: And I am genuinely afraid that the woke ideology of this nation is going to wake us up right out of our freedoms.
Speaker 3: And there's so.
Speaker 2: Many people like me and I know it, but they have to be louder. People are always so afraid to be loud. They're afraid to say I think COVID was bullshit, I think the vaccine is poison. I think they're putting chemtrails in the air. And I don't think our elections are secure. Those things are real, and most people in America, that's what they really think. When I look up in the sky and I see a military plane or some sort of low level plane and large keem trails coming out from behind it, and the cloud staying that the sky stays cloudy for hours after sometimes a day. That's not normal, and it wasn't something that was going on forty years ago. There's something very nefarious and corrupt about those people who have been in power for too long and they're afraid to lose it. What they haven't realized is that if they don't pass the Save Act, they will lose. Because the Democrats could give a rip less about the rhinos that have jumped ship to help them, like the Brian Fitzpatricks of Pennsylvania, like the Mike Lawlers of New York, like the Thomas Massey's, the Cornins, the Thuns, the McConnell's, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski. These are all people who have abandoned party for personal gain. And if you think I'm wrong, go ahead and look at their voting records. They're not voting for Republican values. They vote against Republicans all the time. So tonight, what I want to hear from the President is we're going to get the Save AC to the floor. We're going to have a talking filibuster. You're going to have to defend your position. The Vice President will give you your fifty first votes so that you can have a simple majority. And we're going to move on so that in twenty twenty six, when you go to vote, you better have ID, you better be an American citizen, and you better be registered to vote. No more of this bullshit. No more of the mail in ballots, early voting. For this one, I'm going to stuff the mailbox. I'm going to put a suitcase of ballots here, and oh, this guy needs special provisions, none of it.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 2: We are too far down the road and we are too wise to the game. I'm praying for President Trump tonight. I think the Democrats that are not going there are doing us all a favor. Nobody gives a shit about them anyway. They don't do anything except stir up trouble. They're not passing any legislation that helps the American people. They care more about illegal aliens than they do about the victims of illegal aliens, and that's all I need to know. So I'm happy that the US hockey team will be there. I'm happy that we have Republican people that are bringing in great guests for the state of the union that actually care about our nation, and I am praying that we get this save back to the floor. You are listening to Lynda McLaughlin. This is the road Recap. I will be back tomorrow with no doubt leny to say about tonight. Stay safe out there at Lindamick at Rogue Recap, roguerecap dot com.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: M m hm