Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans see dknng dot co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Ah man, that was unbelievable. Please follow Monica, Matt Nutt. Monica, that's the social media I think that's a Twitter and IG.
Speaker 2: So let's get her followers up. She was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ojoe, we have another epic interview for you guys. First, let's take a look look at the trailer for Bad Boys for Right or Die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, my slow hound.
Speaker 5: We are late my stomach, Mike, I need a ginger ass, get a gingerrale and nothing else.
Speaker 2: And those dogs fresh yesterday? Give me one one? Yeah, there you came. They're registered.
Speaker 6: It's not like that, m That skittles on the count of market since ain't mine?
Speaker 2: Mike, Yes it is. You've been nerve. Marcus is getting the car. He has a don to my head. Want to deal with him? You want to deal with me? Call nine one one the police.
Speaker 6: And regie glean my snacks.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, you need to get a job. I'm a US Marine, sir, But didn't you need to deplore Dad?
Speaker 1: Look, we now have evidence that the late Captain Conrad Howard of Miami PD was working with drug cartels for years.
Speaker 2: Captain Howard's being friends.
Speaker 6: What the hell he's texting us on the other side. I know he's not Marcus and I'm probably dead. I don't know how high up this goes.
Speaker 2: The I don't trust anything. You should be careful. They're being set up to take this and he's born darts.
Speaker 1: And a bow.
Speaker 2: We got two suspects, Lowry and Burnett.
Speaker 6: They're armed in dangerous.
Speaker 2: In five non white by It's plainable, Ikiryn, are some terrible fugitives.
Speaker 6: I can find any risks on it.
Speaker 2: I guess Terry, I mean Matthew, Mike, bad boy, I've got this. What your yanking? Are? Y'all still in our clothes just because we're black? Were still in your white book? At your shirt? Why don't you sing us a little Reba song.
Speaker 4: In your favorite I'm a woman, I'm a strong Black boo because she's not flack.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do? What you gonna I ain't. It's from her mixtape, Oh Joe, it is a delight man.
Speaker 1: Look who we got bad boys for guys, Leil Smith and Martin Lawrence Legends of the game.
Speaker 2: Guys, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: There's been a thirty year between the First Bad Boys and How Rider Died? Which is gonna be the final one? How has and what does the franchise do to evolve? What's the biggest different will you first and then Martin? Between the First Bad Boys and Bad Boy four?
Speaker 2: Right or die?
Speaker 7: I guess the biggest difference is we ain't no shit when well ya rookie, cill yo, man, listen, we ain't know nothing on that first movie, Man, we were out there. We were both coming off of our TV shows, right, Michael Ba hadn't directed a movie. It was his first movie, and you know, me and Martin were coming out like we were literally making this stuff up every day, you know.
Speaker 2: So it was like, I would say, the big thing that between.
Speaker 7: The first one and this one was like the precision of what we were doing when we stepped out there, like we we knew what we wanted and we knew how to get it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, o Cho and I we're a very successful duo, but we're very very different. What are some of the similarities that you two guys share and what's the biggest differences that you guys have, I think.
Speaker 2: The biggest differences. Let me get you know, Marty ma is really calm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Marty mak he is, you know, and he's just you know, he's trying to keep it keep it easy, and like I'm the friend to make sure we get in trouble, little hyper.
Speaker 8: He's he has a lot of energy, you know, but fun energy, you know, right, And there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of respect with us. Yeah, brus Y're a lot of love and respect.
Speaker 7: And I learned I learned, I guess And one of the things I learned from the first movie to this movie is Marty Man is not a morning person, right that you got it? Like, you gotta be careful because I start at eight a m.
Speaker 2: Marty ma.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 4: There have been very, very, very very many great buddy cop duos, obviously, Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy, Nick Nolty, Mail getsh Danny Glover. Why are Will and Martin in my eyes the best buddy cop duo in the game?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow, Hey, that's.
Speaker 7: I think the range of what we can do right, like to be able to go from really broad comedy heavy is part of the things like the spectrum that we can cover in our chemistry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. It's just it's like I grew up with them. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And when you talk about spectrums and we talk about range, I think Uncle and I. I think Uncle and I have unbelievable range, obviously being able to play football, being able to have a successful podcast. So let's say you guys were unavailable, and this can happen at any point, So just keep this in mind. I'm trying to I'm trying to lay a seat and hope it and hope it grows later on in life. So let's say you guys are unavailable and they asked me and Uncle to play Mike and Marcus in a new Bad Boys movie. Who would play Mike and who would play Marcus? Member, I'm the one that's on time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 6: Man. Who's because if Shannon played me, I would have muscles?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just have to have somebody put an almond butter.
Speaker 1: On your arm.
Speaker 2: But so Shine whatever could play you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it seems like personality wise, you got you got some Mike Lowry.
Speaker 1: Mike Lowery happened with him? Yeah, what was your guy's favorite scene to shoot in this movie. Oh man, I could tell you, but I will be giving it all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, when when the audience sees, they'll know, they'll actually it's a couple of them. Yeah, okay. We we had.
Speaker 7: So much fun coming into this one, right, We were watching the first movie together getting prepared for this one.
Speaker 2: So we went back to just take a look.
Speaker 7: And one of the things that I realized is I'm looking at us and we were both we we.
Speaker 2: Ain't have one muscle between us in the first movie. It was not one good muscle, but I had a nerve to have a vest tanks. My thought, I have muscling.
Speaker 1: But in the previews that I see that I've seen, it seems like the persona between you two guys have flipped. It seems like Marcus you a little bit more on the age and and Mike you a little bit more subdued.
Speaker 2: How did that happen? Yeah? So that, yeah, that's part of the conceit of the film that you know, Mike Lowery.
Speaker 7: In the last movie, Mike Lowery got shot, you know, and he realized that he had a son, and all right, so I kind of changed his life and in this in this one, Marcus Burnette has an experience at the beginning of the film that Will say makes him feel free.
Speaker 2: Free in the line.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that like we were playing, so the first movie was a character flip. With this one we were like, Okay, what would happen if it flipped again? So that that's part of the conceit and the fun and the comedy of this word.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: One of the things that I really enjoy about this show. Obviously, it's called nightcap for a reason. And we can swear on this show. Obviously I consider using derogatory language or swearing.
Speaker 2: I call it.
Speaker 4: I call it sentence enhancers. So if you would describe the action sequences and you, guys, it's okay to curse. Now, what what word would you use to describe the action sequences in this movie?
Speaker 2: Well, mother fucking dope. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it, motherfucking dope. Day the fucking ship. But you know what, Hey, between you me and you mart that's two words.
Speaker 4: But we get to pitch, Hey, what do you What do you guys remember about the very first day on set with each other back in the mid nineties, Like I told you earlier, it's the funny thing you don't know when you were when you were filming in the mid nineties and ninety five. To be exact, I was a junior at Mimi Be Senior High School, in which I skipped many classes when I find when I found out when you guys happened to be filming, I got in trouble.
Speaker 6: I got I had CSI.
Speaker 4: But it was well worth it, obviously, once I saw everything coming to play and coming to fruition. As far as watching you guys film, you both were starring in hit sitcom to the time. Obviously, Martin you were, and Martin and Will you had the Freshpence bel air going on. Looking back now, which one was better? Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to add that pressure.
Speaker 7: Oh man, it wasn't even a competition. Yeah, in the competition hands down funnier than me. Like I used to study this dude and pure jealousy at the level of comedic genius. Yeah, to know that he could he could portray. And I'm a I'm an actor that needs a script. I work from a script.
Speaker 2: I can be right.
Speaker 7: But Martin you can just roll and say go and always admired go on camera and like just let it rip and make it up and different takes and all of that, and just how he used his body and he'll look and notice something in the room and grab it and use it in the next like just it's a it's a level of of comedic genius that is just stunning to me.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that, guys.
Speaker 1: Obviously doing this movie Bad Boy for there's almost what twenty there's almost what twenty five? Almost thirty years yes, in between the first and the last, so obviously you're thirty almost thirty years older. Is there anything that you had to do different as far as diet wise, as far as training wise, because oh you or not, we go back and forth.
Speaker 2: He wants to eat McDonald's. I try to eat a little more healthier.
Speaker 1: Is there any thing that you guys had to do from a nutritional standpoint and a training standpoint in order to film Bad Boys for?
Speaker 2: I did? I had to.
Speaker 8: I had to get Wai off of me and everything. Will's usually always in shape, you know, he. I don't think he has to do much to get in in shape for a role or whatever. Will's knees didn't show up a couple of days. Will's knees stayed like in the ice bath, Like, yeah, it was. It was a couple of days. I was like, oh no, but we did have to get ready for this film, eating right, you know, exercise.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But he's saying because we we had a lot of work to do. Yeah, it's hard. We had to schedule the action sequences differently.
Speaker 7: We were got to space them things out ten days or two weeks.
Speaker 1: Recovery time is real. Outside of the bad Boy franchise, what action move have inspired both of you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: It has? For me, it has to be Eddie Murphy movie. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I will say the best debut somebody could have, comedic or just an actor or whatever, is like Eddie Murphy had in forty.
Speaker 2: Forty eight hours. Yeah classic, it's no better than that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And for me it's like with like forty eight hours and die Hard right yeah, well yeah yeah. And it's like there's a subtle thing that people don't you don't even notice why you like some movies better than others. And when it's action movies, it's when the action is secondary or even tertiary to what's going on with the characters. You know characters, and you love being with characters above everything. They'll ever, every car, they'll crash, every explosion. There's nothing above being with the characters. So that's what we tried to do with uh with this movie. And I want I want you to guys to just mark that I said tertiary. Yeah yeah, I'm gonna have to try to spell that tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, we got to get them out of here on this. We know you guys are very busy. We really appreciate you taking time to sit down with and I on night Cap. I'm sure our audience is gonna go out there and check this movie out. Will Smith, Martin Lawrence bad Boy for Ride or Die.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. I appreciate it as much as say God, bless man.
Speaker 6: God, you ain't even you ain't even pissed it being bad Boys five, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna be in bad Boy Team A wheelchair edition.
Speaker 6: Hey weill real Martin Man, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Man appreciate it, fellas.
Speaker 1: Man, I really I really appreciate them taking time to sit down with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you sitting this up.
Speaker 1: Man, This was unbelievable to see those guys obviously, you know, do watching Martin and Martin and the Martin launche his show to see Will Smith French Prince of bel Air and everything that he's done in between. I don't know if people remember this, but O Joe Will Smith was the first rapper to win a Grammy.
Speaker 2: M h. He was the first, and so it was great. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate your time because we understand that you're on a media tour and for you to take time out of your schedule and to sit down with Nightcap, Oh, Choe and I that means a lot to us. And thank you for everybody that played a role in this In sending this up, I greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh that thing was live man bad. That was unbelievable. Bad Boys, Bad Boys.
Speaker 1: Rider or Die is exclusively in movie theaters Thursday, June sixth, Tickets on sale, rated R. Don't miss it. They actually listen it to the house. I'm gonna watch it from home.
Speaker 6: Listen listen. Hey, you know little do you know? Now we're planning some scenes during that interview.
Speaker 2: You know, we we we.
Speaker 4: If we get the opportunity to make a movie, ain't we get the opport we get the opportunity to make a movie Nightcap live in theaters, a MC action movie. You never know what opportunity might come for us because of that interview.
Speaker 2: We just did.
Speaker 4: I wish you best in your your acting debut. Nah, listen, We'll listen. If your hips bad and your knees hurt, I push in the wheelchair.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. I'm bad. Boys for a wheelchair edition.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, that was dope.
Speaker 2: That was dope.
Speaker 6: Man, that was dope.
Speaker 2: That was dope. Yeah, it was Sorry.
Speaker 1: It's time for our first segment of today. Thank you Monica for coming on. Thank you Will and Martin band boys for ride or Now it's time for our very first segment.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: Cat Vikings and Justin Jefferson have agreed to a four year, one hundred and forty million dollar contract the tension that includes one hundred and ten million dollars guaranteed money. This deal makes him the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. Justin Jefferson four years, one hundred and forty million, one hundred and ten guaranteed makes them the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history.
Speaker 4: Rightfully, so, Rifley, So look at look what he's done. Since he's coming to the league. There's only one receiver. There's only one receiver that don the Vikings helmet that you can argue, argue that is better, and that is probably arguably one of the greatest to ever play. He's an alien by the name of Randy Moss. He's different, he's a different animal. So Justin Jefferson has earned every penny and every dollar, every dollar he got, every dollar he got. And the funny thing about it is is I talk I talk to you about it. Ceedee Lamb, Jamar Chase and Justin Jefferson. They were all waiting to see what's gonna go first. Yeah, they were all waiting to see what was gonna go first. So now that he's the highest non quarterback, highest paid non quarterback, which is thin't gonna happen when CD get paid.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody was waiting for that one domino to fall, waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're hoping, o Joe, you're hoping that they hit it way out of the park.
Speaker 2: Look, if Tyreek's making thirty, don't go to thirty one.
Speaker 1: Nah, we need you to, We need you to bomb beaming this thing and the up In nineteen sixty eight in Mexico City.
Speaker 2: Go to feet father than what the world record is, right, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it though, because as the players continue to reset the market. Obviously it's a good thing for the game.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 4: It's a good thing for the players that play extremely well and outplay their contract, especially when you come into your rookie year. You you you get your good three is up under your belt, a good three efficient consistent years and playing really well and you back to the table. Risen the money, the money they're paying right now, right now. And it's all the funny thing about it is the money's only gonna get better.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, it's only gonna.
Speaker 4: Get it's only gonna continue to increase. So I mean, it's a good thing. And I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited to see what Cede Lamb gets. I'm excited to see what with Jamar Chase gets. And I just know once I see them, I just know McDonald's on them. McDonald's is on them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of things. A man I should like to see that. Matter fact.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, wait wait a minute, wait a minute, how old is Tyreek?
Speaker 2: They looking to do something with Tyreek.
Speaker 4: I wasna say, Tyreek gonna wait. Tyreek is going to wait until they finish. Tyreek gonna wait till they finished because he going back to the top. Yeah, he's going right back to stop. Tyreek gonna wait until Chase sign. He's gonna wait to a CD signed justin Jefferson is done, and it's Tyreek gonna overlap every goddamn body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wants to be back in the top five because he's out of the top five now. Yeah, so you got to put him back into the top five. Uh, And he's earned it. He's a guy that comes out he played.
Speaker 6: One one, He's going to be one.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's why.
Speaker 4: Hey, the number the numbers is gonna be extravagant. God damn, Tyreek. I know you're gonna see this. McDonald's on you too.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know. Tyreek might not half. He got some issues going on right now.
Speaker 6: He good, he's good. He good.
Speaker 1: We talked, Yeah, you No, Mama's been more to talk. They would have talked to you. He ain't got give a break.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Now I'm guiding him. Man, I'm telling you, I'm Listen, think about it. I did the same thing, right, I did the same thing. You notice, I don't have no issues. You know, I've never had any problems.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't gotta have no problem. But the money that you're paying them, you wouldn't making that kind of money. And they different see you talking to see you said you had a friendship relationship with them, Joe, right.
Speaker 4: And that's why I'm trying to help him because you let let me, let me, let me do this, let me do this. I know what I'm doing because listen, it wasn't I was making good money for what it was back then. Yeah, but I wasn't dealing with Listen, I wasn't dealing with people that.
Speaker 6: Was with me for my money.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not gonna get you that man. We're not gonna get you that man business. But they knew this man. We're gonna leave that alone.
Speaker 2: Were gonna leave that.
Speaker 1: Kirk Coup, who signed with the Atlanta Falcons this past offseason, may have been too candid in some interviews as he found himself and the Falcons have made potential tampering scandal if proven true.
Speaker 2: Some historical reference the show.
Speaker 1: The NFL is willing to dole out severe punishment on those in fractions, even going as far as losing first round picks in the NFL draft. Mike Florio Pro Football Talk explained the Falcons could face say Miami twenty twenty two punishment makes it uh not?
Speaker 2: Trade might not make it a crazy thought.
Speaker 1: His admission that he spoke to the team's head athletic trainer and it is a bright line no brainer if it is a period. From these comments, Cousins also spoke with the director of Personnel, Ryan Pace before four pm Wednesday, March thirteen.
Speaker 2: That compounds the violation floor.
Speaker 6: You added, NFL need to find him something to do, man, find something to do.
Speaker 4: There are more important issues that we need to be worried about than talk about some goddamn tampering.
Speaker 6: We know the man was going to Atlanta, Man, So what they talked to him a little early?
Speaker 1: If he did, they give oh show, they give you a period where you can early tamper.
Speaker 2: How you gonna go before the early tampre period? Damn?
Speaker 1: Why not let him talk during the season.
Speaker 2: Why they already on another team?
Speaker 4: I mean they probably do anyway, they probably do. I mean, if Kirk Cousins, then Kirk coulinssisted on the self.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They probably man criminalist, who.
Speaker 1: Said people do who said people criminals are smart? Who said people do dumb stuff for smart? O Joe, that's how you get caught.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, You're right. But I'm just I'm just saying, there's so many other things we can worry about. Man, it's so many other things. Okay, he's with the Falcons now, I mean tampering with what?
Speaker 2: What is tampera with? What I mean? Think about it?
Speaker 4: How the I mean you're not allowing him to talk to him. He's not gonna be with the Vikings no more. He's going somewhere else anyway, What are you really tampering with? So we he talked to him early?
Speaker 1: So what Ojo? Okay, here's the thing I give you. Okay, oh Joe, I give you a discount. I'm gonna mark this item down. I'm gonna mark this cut that cup down to nine dollars and ninety nine cent.
Speaker 2: Guess what you do? You put this make the nine or six? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: You had already discounted it damn, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Wait, they give you an early tampering window, so now you want to go even before the tampering window.
Speaker 2: So you you don't care not about no rules in regulations. Huh.
Speaker 4: You know what, I like that idea you just said about changing the prices. I'm gonna try that in Target.
Speaker 2: That's by deception. I really like that.
Speaker 4: You should have never gave me an idea because I'm definitely going to Target. I'm gonna swiss them, swiss on them all the prices up on some stuff. But yeah, just I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm just listen.
Speaker 4: Were so just the NFL is It's just so many other important issues that we can worry about. Man, he's with the Falcons now, Yes, he's with the Falcons now. I mean, come on, man, I understand. You know, when you talk about rules and regulations, someone who was always the villain in the NFL didn't really follow the rules. I didn't really break them either, if you think about it. I mean because the rules that I was breaking that I was vilified for an hour, celebrated, you know, so I don't really consider it just It's like, come on, man, But I get what you saying, but I want to piggyback on something else. When we're talking about the receivers, the contracts and Tyreek are obviously gonna overlap the Big three and CD and Jamar Chase when they Why do you think there's such a huge gap between wide receiver and dB and the dB market when it comes to come to play, come to DB's getting paid, because a dB is going to have to reset the market.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a while before they get to thirty what's the highest paid twenty one? Maybe twenty two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think Sauce.
Speaker 4: I think Sauce of Patrick Patrick certained the second can probably hit twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said thirty five.
Speaker 6: Huh he had thirty five Chase thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's that's crazy. That's crazy, that's you know, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: The fact that, to me, I think the defensive back is the most difficult position on the football field outside the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, the back is the most difficult position that has the receiver running at in full speed and has no idea where he's going and not they're not paid adequately Nowhere near the top receivers are.
Speaker 6: I think I think they need a I need.
Speaker 4: I think the DBS need to add a little bit more personality to themselves.
Speaker 6: They need to talk a little bit more trash. Needed to be a little bit more brash.
Speaker 2: That ain't who they are.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just listened.
Speaker 2: Most of the great didn't talk. They talk, didn't talk.
Speaker 4: It's a selling tactic along with the play, especially those that can playt pascertain he can play the second he can play.
Speaker 6: Add a little personality to it.
Speaker 2: You know, you get to that.
Speaker 4: Sauce Gardener, Sauce talks. I think Sauce might might hit that twenty five twenty seven mark. Hell, they might give him thirty just because he in New York.
Speaker 1: It's a I think the thing is, Joe, is that when you look at it, is that at the end of the day, that's your personality. Is that when you do hard knocks a lot of times, it gives you an opportunity to show your personality. Okay, oh, nightcap. It gives us both an opportunity to show our personality. I can show a little bit of it on on first take. I showed a little bit on Undisputed, but here the guy the rules and regulations are even more lax than what they were on linear television. So we really get an opportunity and we you know, we say sometimes we say outland and stuff. We try not to go too far overboard, but we get an opportunity to ship show our joke telling, you know, stories and make them relatable, but also make them funny. At the end of the day, a guy gotta be I mean, had Peyton Manning not done Saturday Night?
Speaker 2: Was that Saturday Night Live? Mm h? Yeah? That opened it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him hitting them kids in the head with that football and him doing things what he was doing. People looked at Peyton Manning and then you see him in commercials and then you people that outside people got an opportunity to see what we saw at the Pro Bowl. Yes, what those goes that those that played with Indy the droke, the prankster, and they got an opportunity to see.
Speaker 2: Now the world got an opportunity to see. But that's to be who you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you're right, because obviously, if if you're one that talk trash and you know, through the media before games, then that's that much more added pressure to a game that's already difficult.
Speaker 2: To begin with. Come now, you gotta word think about word back. I got to back this up. It's got to be second, you know.
Speaker 6: You know it's funny.
Speaker 4: I needed, I needed and welcome that pressure. Yeah, I needed it, Like it's like it forced me. I had no choice because I'm talking trash through the media and giving the other team bulletmore bullet bore material on a Wednesday. Remember two thousand and five, Remember before the season started, I had that laminated ness, that laminate, oh my god, laminated, laminated list of all the dbs in my locker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before the.
Speaker 4: Season started, and like that's the most ballsy you know what you could ever do, because I had no choice week the week but to go out there and show up. I had no choice because I already already set the standard or set the precedent, like I'm coming after all y'all in a fun, non malicious way. And they all respected it because it was all about competing. But the fact that you said that's not their personality, I think if there were more that showed that brashness and that that willingness to go beyond themselves to show a little bit personality, that also pays dividends because that also puts busts.
Speaker 6: In the seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we might we might have been losing, but I could sell a stadium out. We might have been losing.
Speaker 2: But I guess.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, you know what I mean? Yeah, because you never knew. I ain't even know, uh, you never knew what was gonna happen next, because I ain't even know. I never forget pregame.
Speaker 4: Sometime Coach Lewis asked me, you know we in two thousand and five, two thousand and six, Coach Lewis to come up to me and be like, what you got for us this Sunday?
Speaker 6: Because I don't tell nobody would gonna do. But I just know something is coming.
Speaker 4: There a certain excitement and love and just this passion and energy I had for the game. And I just if you paid eighty dollars for a ticket on, I'm gonna give you eighty dollars worth of entertainment and I'm gonna push the envelope. And I don't care about the NFL finding me because I'm not playing for the money. You know, you know how they think how to be keep them in line, or we take the money. You take what they think they value most your money and.
Speaker 2: Line right right. I needed check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I knew what you mean.
Speaker 4: But listen, the funny thing, I was working over time because you gotta think. And in the off season I was doing TV shows. Yeah, so I wasn't tripping. Whatever I lost, I was making right back up anyway. That's why I kept That's why I kept doing everything.
Speaker 1: And I not had them kids. They don't tell her what I would have done. I bout the street cost them. I might have counted the street cost my high for the touchdown.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy man.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, fact, I mean speaking speaking on the on the Kirk Cousins thing, and obviously I know it's a serious issue. I don't just I just don't want to overlook it. I understand their rules, their regulations that teams have to abide by. And I mean obviously, now if there's if tampering is found to have been done because Kirk Cousins slipped when talking to the media, do you think the NFL is going to take the second round?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure, because there's like they tried to gonna take money, which one.
Speaker 2: Both probably because o'ho.
Speaker 1: What they tried to do is that you know, you had the men not tampering rule, and people was tampering up to a day.
Speaker 2: So they gave you a grace period.
Speaker 1: They say, we're gonna give you, like, I think, what forty eight seventy two hours in which you can talk to teams, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Do anything until this deadline right here.
Speaker 1: They're like, well, damn, we gave you forty and we gave you two three extra days, so.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna go outside of that, right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, oh, Joe, any where you want to just don't fish over here, okay, right, this area is off limits. Don't fish the whole rest of fifty acre lake fish just this one little fifty yard area.
Speaker 2: We don't want anybody to fish in here. What are people gonna do, Ojoe, go fishing out?
Speaker 1: You got a fifty acre late that fifty yard square that they say no fishing allow. Somebody goes, say, somebody gonna go over the fist. They're gonna throw the rod over.
Speaker 6: There every time, every time, the people, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like whatever, people gonna try to break them.
Speaker 6: They trying to jump, They trying to jump the gun. They trying to jump the gun. They trying to jump the gun.
Speaker 1: J Stroud that he would take Eli's Manning's NFL career over Aaron Rodgers. Doing an appearance on Million Dollars Worth of Game podcast, CJ was asked if he preferred to have a career similar to Aaron Rodgers or Eli Manning. For Strived, the decision was easily was easy. You want the rings dog. Eli got to what's you think, O, Joe, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I like it. I like it, but list Aaron Rodgers career is not that bad as well.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rodgers is recognized as one of the best, one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.
Speaker 6: He obviously he's still playing, but he only has one ring.
Speaker 4: He only has one ring, So I understand what cee this shroud is saying the fact that Eli has two.
Speaker 6: Statistically, I don't have the numbers in front of me. I can't crunch him.
Speaker 1: Rogers was a four time league MVP, Foot Bowl MVP one one MVP.
Speaker 2: Eli.
Speaker 1: I think he went to the Pro Bowl like three times, never been led the league in interceptions. I think three times, two Super Bowls, two Super Bowl MVPs. Uh, nobody thinks that Eli Manning is the quarterback of Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: That just goes to show you even in rankings, even though Rogers has one, Eli has two, nobody's putting Eli in front of them.
Speaker 2: Now, I get, Hey, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 4: I get I get where Strouder is coming from with the two two, But I'm taking them taking Rogers. Yeah, I mean, I understand it. And again it's all preference obviously coming from from a quarterback, lands from a quarterback, because that's how they they want throw trophies. That's so I totally, I totally understand it. That's why Mahomes is held in such a high regard at such an early goddamn stage in his career. Do you realize, you know, it just it just dawned on me. Do you realize how much longer he has to go and play bar an injury he could be Do you realize that if Andy Reid decides to stay and again it's it's it's like the Patriots all over again. As long as Brady is there for twenty years, Offensively, the pieces to the puzzle constantly changed year in the year out. As long as that twelve and that centerpiece was always there, that offense was always efficient no matter what. So it's like we got that all over again, depending on how long Andy Reed wants to stay and coach, as long Mahomes is upright and healthy, it's the same thing all over again. So I think they're they're going to be the next team to probably wait, wait, they already hit the dynasty, right, Yeah, three and four years they might. I wouldn't be surprised. Three and five years eight, I wouldn't be surprised. If if they if they if they rolled off two or three more, I wouldn't. I would be surprised.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, oh Joe, it's gonna be very interesting. They mess right and win, do a three peat, do something no other team has ever done in the history of the NFL, not Super Bowl. There have been teams to win championships, but there's no because the Packers won the championships and they roll right into the super Bowl, but to win three in the Super Bowl era, which nobody's ever done that. Patrick Wall, but now he has four in five years, and he's a four time finals and the fourth times he messed around and win another league in repeat that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's funny. I don't I don't think people. I don't think the casual fan, obviously, the people in the chat. This ain't Madden, This ain't Madden. This is real life. Do you understand how difficult it is. You can play your entire career and never go to the Super Bowl. You can play your entire career, maybe go to two Bowl once. Yes, the fact that knowing as a Chief fan every year you're gonna be in contention, that's a great THO. You got that guy long as you had that quarterback in place. That's why it's that's why it's so important, which is why quarterbacks have paid the money they're paid, because they change the dynamic.
Speaker 6: Of an organization like this.
Speaker 4: Like that with a snap of the finger, but finding a great one like that, which is a gym, and they come every so often.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think Eli had a season which he threw for over five thousand yards. I think he was thirty two yards short. I think he threw for four thousand and nine to sixty eight. I think he was thirty two yards of thirty eight yards short of that five thousand yard. I don't think Eli's ever had he came close. He came close. Obviously, Rodgers has never thrown for four thousand I mean five thousand yards. I think he's led the league in passing touchdowns a couple of times. I don't think Eli's ever done that. Obviously, Rodgers is never led the league in a interception. I mean he has the best touchdown in interception ratio in league history. We'll see what it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: Oh yoe. We had some sad news today.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest offensive linemen in NFL history, Larry Allen, tragically died at the age of fifty two while on vacation with his family. I thought some prayers go out not only to Larry, his family, and anyone that was impacted that new loved, cared, admired Larry Allen, the Cowboy family.
Speaker 2: And the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: I thought, some prayers from Nightcap go out to Larry Allen and his family and all those impacted by the tragic passing of Larry Allen.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, big fellow hof Mel.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, and I went to Pro Bowl a few times with Larry man a small man competition. I sat there and watched him do the bench.
Speaker 4: I said, there and watched Larry Allen do two twenty five man forty three times, man forty three times. Like it wasn't nothing. I ain't never seen that kind of straight. And obviously it translated.
Speaker 2: As well. Huh yeah, he was a monster, o Joe. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he could play right guard, he could play right tackle, but he was at left tackle. I mean left guard, played left tackle, played every position basically except center. But he was a star war He was a centerpiece at the left guard position, and he was a mountain of a man. Sorry to hear the tragic passing out like again, the thoughts and prayers go out to his family and everyone impacted by that. The cabin of Fear Airlines flight from Jamaica to Florida became the scene of panic and confusion Sunday when passengers was told to prepare for a possible water landing. The plane, which was headed to Fort Lauderdale, reverse course and safely returned to Mantigo Bay, Jamaica out of the abundance of caution. Followed a suspected mechanical issue.
Speaker 2: Really, oh Joe, that's two you two for two.
Speaker 6: That's too to what. I have a question.
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 4: I got to ask Spirit Airlines our policy safety first, that's it. They got back where they needed to go. That they got back where they needed to be safely.
Speaker 2: I bought it for not the go to to turn around to go to my Tigo Bay.
Speaker 6: That's a thirty minute flight.
Speaker 1: That's I bought a ticket. I buy a ticket to go from LA to Atlanta. I don't want to get halfway to Atlanta and turn around.
Speaker 2: To go to LA. I didn't buy the tickets.
Speaker 6: It's the jama Jamaica.
Speaker 4: The listen, Jamaica, the for a lot of that is a thirty five minute flight that wasn't inconvenienced.
Speaker 6: It was It wasn't inconvenienced. It was there definitely wasn't you listen.
Speaker 4: You want to be able to you you want to you want to be able to land safely and make sure the mechanical issue is not an issue so you can get home safe.
Speaker 1: No. I want to go be on the flat like I normally fly, and we go from point A to point B and not have to go from point A halfway to point B and turn around to go.
Speaker 4: Back to alg You know sometimes this happens, I don't know, sometimes recurrence on your area.
Speaker 6: No, it's not a reoccurrence.
Speaker 4: It happens with all airlines American Delta, South Southwest.
Speaker 6: Everybody has mechanical issues.
Speaker 1: Only spirit. Only Spirit, pull up to the pump, Hey give me five on pump six. Y'all listen.
Speaker 6: Spirit is for the people, especially in this goddamn economy. Spirits for the people.
Speaker 2: Think about what you're saying, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this man says it's only a thirty five minute flight, and y'all couldn't make it for thirty five minutes, but you want me.
Speaker 2: To hop on it.
Speaker 4: So you are so you you want to you want to test the mechanical failure and wanted to be Do you want listen, do you want to test the mechanical.
Speaker 6: Failure over the ocean before you get the four lot of that which one all.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, y'all couldn't even make it four out y'all couldn't make it thirty five minutes.
Speaker 6: Listen it don't it don't it don't take long?
Speaker 4: You know you get you get thirty five thousand, you get thirty thousand feet and something go wrong and you knows that from thirty five thousand zero, you know you don't want that spirit.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why they call it Spirit. That ain't no good. I flied Spirit.
Speaker 4: It is the reason why we're the safest airline to try. I can't tell there's a reason why.
Speaker 2: Most and the most non on time airline. Two. Oh no, we on time.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't never had a problem, I said, Man, I've never had a problem. There's a reason why I'm the ambassador for Spirit.
Speaker 1: I mean, stag spear on what they drive you there? Hey, we ain'tpply today. We're gonna drive you from Miami to Philly. Damn airplane. I was on airplane coming up ninety five. Hey, come on, man, y'all jump the wings off and drove I ain't like I'm telling y'all. They tuk the wings off the plane playing was supposed to fly for for lott of the of the Philly.
Speaker 2: The plane drove up to five all the way to Philly.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all gonna have to get up off my airline. Man, y'all gonna have to get up. Matter of fact, I got a fly. I'm on Spirit' Spirit tomorrow to North Carolina. Matter of fact, hey, when is when is our next show?
Speaker 2: Birthday? Okay? Good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Because you know I fly to North Carolina carry North Carolina tomorrow morning. You know, my soccer tournament starts start tomorrow.
Speaker 6: He were on ESPN.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, Wednesday, ESPN Wednesday are the soccer tournament tst terament I'm playing in Oh okay, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Make sure you check that thing I.
Speaker 1: Did not know.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, it's time for our last segment of the night. And if called uh.
Speaker 6: Q, a Q and a as. Hey man, she ain't came in here all night. See how inconsistent she is. You see what I mean?
Speaker 4: Listen last night she kept popping in in, popping out. This why, this is why you can't count on them. You know, she's indecisive. One minute she wanted to be part of the show, next minute she showed up to work.
Speaker 1: L L cool trail Monica Manica McNutt is a breath of fresh air to the show. She should make them weekly appearances throughout the WNBA season. She was unbelievable. I knew she'd be unbelievable, but I wanted I wanted her to give her an opportunity because she said, this is a nuanced conversation. Excuse me, when you're on lit your television, you have breaks, You have to have breaks. You gotta pay. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. They got to keep the lights on, They got to pay the bills. So you have breaks every so often. And we couldn't have the type of conversation, and because we were all in different locations. I'm in La stephen A was in Miami. I think Monica was at home. Molly's in the studio. There's a delay, so as someone is trying to end talking, you start talking and they're not finishing, so we're kind of tripping over each other. It'll been a lot easier if we're there, oh Joe, because I can tell, okay, Ocher is about to get ready to finish up. Okay, hey, I can do you know, do this to stephen A. You guys don't see it, but sometimes he'll do.
Speaker 2: It to me. Let me go next. Okay, you know he pointed, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to give her an opportunity to have a conversation that we were trying to have this morning, and to have it in a more a situation where we're not tripping over stumbing over each other. Let's have the nuanced conversation. I'm glad we were able to go in depth. I'm glad we were to be able to take it a lot of different places, and so I was glad to have it on.
Speaker 2: She was unbelievable, and so I'm looking forward to, you know, working with her in the very near few.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's gonna be back on on first take, but her and not doing something together. Also, Roy Williams donated one hundred dollars and said, what's up, you know is mister horse, callar here eighty five minutes thirty one hours.
Speaker 6: Right where you've been at? Baby worry, y'all let you boy, man, I miss you, boy, I let you boy. Manam are were you at?
Speaker 2: Roy?
Speaker 4: You probably in Dallas, maybe Oklahoma somewhere. I'm gonna come smoke a cigar with you. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, thanks hey, Broy, Hey, Roy Man, thank you. Man.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the support. Thank you for watching Nightcap. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Man.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable. Man, appreciate that love with the old.
Speaker 1: A lot of times I go places, oh joor and I see former NFL players and many like man, you and oh jo y'all doing y'all thing, man, y'all crazy.
Speaker 2: I love it so I appreciate that. Bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, matter of fact, you know what, I ain't gonna tell the whole story, but I ran roy over one time.
Speaker 6: Ladies asked that. You know, hey, hey, that's another one comes to the party. Boy, you hear me. Oh yeah, Hemp like, hey boy, he'll thumping that.
Speaker 4: But you know, like, hey, I gave him that work ran right over and then I stepped on his face mask by accident. You know, just that's just a little warning. You know, sometime you have you have to set the safety straight.
Speaker 2: Uh kemper know what Jr. Said?
Speaker 1: Oh, my question is what's your favorite Martin movie or character that he's played so far?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I like Welcome Home Rock, Old Jenkins, I like. I like, uh, what's the one where he the little boy looks not a nose boy at Roscoe? I like he Loosten, it's not the nose boy. Uh oh, Mark, when he was on Martin He's yeah, yeah, yeah he was. Yeah, he was trying to he be trying to hit on the hit on Gina.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Dragonfly Jones is my favorite. Man like ain't nothing, ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like him.
Speaker 5: I like when he's the security guard old Yeah, Hey old this oldest fun and that ship they're funny, and him in blue Streak.
Speaker 6: He had when he had the pizza. Yeah, yeah, he was funny.
Speaker 1: He could play, he could play so many, so many different man. Lady Ray, okay shouting O your I'm putting you on the spot. One show you got to pick you keep Martin the Fresh Prince of Bella Martin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love Martin.
Speaker 4: Mart I've been watching Martin since Martin started and still to this day I can watch it still laugh like it's the first time I ever seen.
Speaker 2: I mean with you know what do you come going out?
Speaker 6: Well, what you want? Gina?
Speaker 1: Which episode? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he he with everywhere. Oh he going uh went it with everybody and when Tommy Hearn lumped him up.
Speaker 4: Hey, my my favorite one was when Gina one of those Nick tickets those course sided Nick and he had to do uh, Martha was it?
Speaker 6: Martha? I forgot he had to do her nails and her nails and hair. Yeah, and she came out and did her hair and the hair was boy head.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, boy we forgot one. Oh joke o life him added oh.
Speaker 6: Him, oh that's a classic. Oh no, listen. That's that's a classic, like.
Speaker 4: Light Life, Life Coming to America and Harlem Knights like those are legit classics that you watch.
Speaker 6: Any generation. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, Claude Bad, Claudy ray Bad. Yeah, remember he was in he was in Do the Right Thing?
Speaker 2: You remember you do the right there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what everybody they were young back then. Boy, god, that's classic.
Speaker 2: Man, Doctor Frank L. Bellamy, great job.
Speaker 1: In the interview with Willa Martin, what's the move or TV show you could watch over and over again without getting.
Speaker 2: Tired of it?
Speaker 4: Oh, Colombo, Colombo, I got several Samford the son Samford, Good Times, Good Times, Ozark. Oh, hey, hey, Marty, that's my guy, boy Mary Marty. Marty's my guy. Marty's my guy in Rose.
Speaker 6: Her name is Ruth, right, Ruth, Ruth I'm talking about. Hey, well Ruth, Ruth was crazy. Ruth's crazy.
Speaker 2: Remember he was in the house party? Yeah real?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait who is the house party?
Speaker 2: Martin?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I have a dragon breath? Yeah yeah remember but yeah, yeah, I'm trying to think what else? Yeah, Colombo, Martin, Mama's family and you probably don't watch Mama's Family.
Speaker 1: Hung No, man, I watched Snowfall. I watched by six season of Snowfall. Snowfall about two weeks.
Speaker 6: Snowfall is was good.
Speaker 2: You ain't like it? I loved it. I watched. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say yeah, but Snowfall was good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I watched. I watched every lad I watched it. As a matter of fact. What's the uncle name he used to work out of the gym? I go to the uncle with the curl.
Speaker 6: I don't know his name personally, forgot his name. Oh they got here fighting? Yeah, and he were funny. Oh you know what you forgot about?
Speaker 2: Uncle? What's happening? Oh? Yeah, yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Big Sureley.
Speaker 2: Gene ha unking on your love the show tonight was amazing. Guys.
Speaker 1: Today is my birthday? Do you guys mind giving me a quick shout at Jane? Happy birthday, Bro, Thanks for tuning in. We appreciate the support. Thank you for watching. Uh, you definitely get a shout out tonight. Happy birthday, guys with Gina, Happy birthday, Happy birthday j Bro, and many many more to come.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Gen. You know what to do tonight, John row Hey, remember the episode remember the not pimp.
Speaker 2: For the year.
Speaker 6: What they call it the Hustleball. Oh my goodness, that was classic. That was classic.
Speaker 2: Aaron, go ahead, o't Joe, but you're gonna say sun Rooftop. Yeah. Oh hey, uncle Jerome Snowfall. That's the name of the Jerome. Oh your uncle Jerome?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I get a birthday shout out tomorrow for my twenty eighth birthday. It's a pivotal year for me. I look to complete my hbc U football documentary soon. Aaron Owens, congratulations on the project and happy early birthday. What's where you are tomorrow? So it's already there if you're on the East Coast. So if you're on the East coast, happy birthday, boy, Happy birthday. Many many more to come, and congrass on the HBCU documentary.
Speaker 2: Bro. Hopefully it's a blast. Oh yeah. Players Ball is the players ball?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the players ball. That's what it was, the players Ball. Pam Grid was in that thing.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, Oh, Joe. Tonight was a blast. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: We had Monica McNutt on, We cluck covered the WNBA, We talked about the NBA Finals, we went in depth, gave her an opportunity to have a discussion about the nuances of the w n b A.
Speaker 2: It was great having her on.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can get her to come back on, knowing she has other media obligations, but Monica, thank you, thank you so much for having that conversation with us. Hopefully everyone out there listened, enjoyed, learned, and thank you guys. We tried it from time to time. We have looking to have different people on have different points of views. Oh Cho and I, Well, you know, we are really good on football conversations. We like to think that we're good on life conversations, but there's one thing that I think we're good on on on women's topics also O Joe. But there's something said be said about someone having a conversation that's actually that gender that actually lives that life.
Speaker 2: So for me, I was great having her own.
Speaker 1: Hopefully everybody that was listening, watch that was watched, listen, enjoyed it also. So we're looking forward to having Monica back on again. Thank you guys for tuning in. Please, guys, we had twenty five thousand people in the chat. I know everybody isn't subscribed so hit that subscribe button and do us another solid hit that like button.
Speaker 2: We greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hey, while you're at it, head on over to Apple and drop a comment, because that's the way Ocho and I can get better.
Speaker 2: That's the way we can improve our show.
Speaker 1: Ash she's making too much money, so we need to put it to work so she can come up with some more ideas. She can come up with some more ideas. So, guys, thank you so much for watching another episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for selling out. Shay Val Laportier. We're only doing back orders right, excuse me, only taking pre orders as we fill the backlog.
Speaker 2: And then I know somebody sent me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I sent that to the team and so they should be getting in contact with you in the very very near future, hopefully in the coming days. Please make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out my clothing line. Personal clothing line eighty four dropped on Friday, but we pin the link to Nightcap Merch at the top of the chat use code. This discount applies on everything All Merch Nightcap plub Shay Shay and eighty four, which is my personal clothing line. Thank you Martini Will for sitting down. Thank you Bad Boys for the Bad Boy trailer. Thank you guys for making that possible, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite UK, Shannon Sharp, He is your favorite. Number eighty five, The Rot Runner Extraordinary, The Binger Ring of Fame Honoree the Pro Bowl of the All Pro Liberty Cities on Chad o Cho Senko Johnson will see you on Thursday. The volume