Speaker 1: Tiger.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do with that?
Speaker 3: You put a tooth around the necklace proposed to a lady back then? You know, Jordy was all tactical back then. It's animal bond.
Speaker 2: You have to be able to wear it and stab somebody.
Speaker 3: You had to be like, man, look at my queen, she got a shark tooth on her. You know what I had to do for that one.
Speaker 4: I got it that wrestlings and yours are racisty.
Speaker 1: Turny stuff.
Speaker 5: I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Blame it on my roots.
Speaker 6: I showed up in boots and ruined your black tie affair.
Speaker 7: There it is, there it is.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another but nominal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 7: Podcasts at times deep into the buckets of black conspiracy theory, and we.
Speaker 2: Finally worked approve whatever bullshit.
Speaker 7: Y'all got going on.
Speaker 6: We're ready, let's go, let's talk, Let's do it. Okay, you got something, let's address something. I don't like that people keep pretending like Barack Obama is funny.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that bothers me. You know, he's he's.
Speaker 6: You know that, you know he's not funny.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 1: But he was a leader of the free world.
Speaker 2: That's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: I feel like you get certain perks, but being funny is not one you can drop. Well, you can have a computer drop the bombs on you.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing.
Speaker 6: Saying to survival. You're sitting here like an animal like you know. You're right, that's That's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying, when you go home at night, Mandel, you're not reflecting on like funny Obama jokes.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he wasn't the one he got off.
Speaker 6: The one I know is the one where you told the Turkey one and looked at his daughters and begged them to laugh.
Speaker 1: But your dad though, nigga, I'm funny. You gotta be.
Speaker 3: You gotta up a battle because as you have more children because you are being fruitful multiplying.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: Don't put that curse on me. I'm done.
Speaker 1: For you to be funny, brother, because the dad jokes.
Speaker 2: No, Obama and I got the same amount of daughters.
Speaker 7: Not past kids too, And he's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Trump is very funny. I would say the funniest president ever exists.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 7: A lot of funny people got kids.
Speaker 2: That's not funny.
Speaker 6: I just want them to be funny because you want them to be a good guy, and that's not the first of all, not the same thing, and second of all, not how that works.
Speaker 7: I think he should maybe ease up on him. I think he should lean into being handsome. If you're really looking for a Barock trade, I think he's a handsome guy. That that should be allotted. He should be a handsome guy.
Speaker 6: I think he's aged exceptionally. That's a good looking old man.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Obama, who did y'all really want on the podcast today instead of me?
Speaker 1: But I should let the I was here t minus two hours beforehand?
Speaker 2: Can that's not but that's not that doesn't matter. That's not that.
Speaker 7: That doesn't matter. And you're hard to tie down, Bro, You're hard to You're hard to, You're hard to wrestle. I'm surprising. Really, listen, listen, are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Are we doing this?
Speaker 7: I have another engagement this evening for a recording that you were requested on and did not respond to this evening.
Speaker 1: Different podcast. This nigga tried the big dog us.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: Even know about this. Okay, that's what I'm saying it's like, you're not easy.
Speaker 1: We don't know where you're at about this. It's hard. I feel cool because I know I don't know what you're talking about it.
Speaker 7: I was upset to I was like, damn, man, it doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: That's you man, what was it? It's another podcast?
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me about later.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't think it's too late.
Speaker 5: You got you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I just didn't see it. Whatever it was, I'll be saying that too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, there was in your life where you wouldn't have not seen it.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: The d ms with the checks used to always get answered.
Speaker 1: I used to wear glasses, Bro, I probably did.
Speaker 3: I probably did see it back then, but then I realized glasses was how they was trying to infect us.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is do just like Prince Princess to a thousand years old because he was sleeping in a aquarium every night.
Speaker 2: I think Prince was old.
Speaker 3: Even look this up the Wikipedia. Gonna try to lot of y'all. He used to sleeping up Querrum.
Speaker 1: How tall is? How tall is Prince?
Speaker 2: I'm saying he died fifty.
Speaker 3: It was a thousand bro how tall at Prince five three? He was in a five four size aquarium. They sell him by the height at the aquarium shop in Minneapolis. He used to go down there, like they sell them in human height is what you're saying. They sell him five four six foot whatever. You won't bro, y'all, y'all ain't never had fish.
Speaker 1: You have a bunch of fish.
Speaker 3: He went down and he went down to the Minneapolis aquarium shop. They say, man, what you want rocks at the bottom with He like, no, I want to temp repeat it, bro.
Speaker 7: Like the shop at the end of like the aquarium gift shop.
Speaker 6: No where you would assemble your aquarium, a fish pet store or the pet store.
Speaker 1: I can tell that. I could tell based on that response. You don't believe in small aquario. Okay, you think that aquariums only belong in vast spaces. This aquarium technically cover it up. They could live in there.
Speaker 3: They had Prince sleeping in one of these horizontal course because people don't sleep standing up.
Speaker 1: He's been They try to lie, say he died because of ambient or something. This cat is not rosehand bar.
Speaker 3: This cat was missing around, messing around, sleeping in water, and that's why he looks so youthful.
Speaker 7: Brother, but he was No, he was not. They have him on the news when he was a little boy in the seventies.
Speaker 6: How do you respond to the allegation active footage of Prince as a child?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, y'all think this stuff that they show on y'all they just got Okay, okay, intelligences been artificial.
Speaker 1: Who whoaa you know?
Speaker 2: I like that it kind of had a rhythm to it.
Speaker 6: It didn't make sense at all, had a good rhythm.
Speaker 1: Look pictures and video stuff. Have you ever met friends?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Meet them in weak? Yeah? Boy, I don't even know what happened.
Speaker 7: He got you.
Speaker 6: I never met friends, So it's like, how could you even damn he got you good.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I would be looking for. Yeah, bro, yeah, you just gotta shut the fuck up and take it after that. Damn man, I'm sorry we haven't introduced you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy you're here. You're one of our our favorite people on the planet.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 6: You are a hilarious comedian. Uh the man, Netflix, come on, Uh, other every braces. Her favorite probably say maybe my favorite animated thing in the past like five years is a clip that that regularly goes viral of that that Mandel is responsible.
Speaker 7: What's his name?
Speaker 6: Little uh, Little Daddy? I like the Air Force one, a lot of classics on the adult Yeah man contributed a lot of good stuff onto Adult swim man let acronym what's the Man against Negativity? Distributing all love?
Speaker 1: We all know the acro Now. I feel I feel very warmly welcomed into this, into.
Speaker 6: This, that's all we asked for, ladies and gentlemen. Mandel Mendel's here.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all so much.
Speaker 3: Man Hm, that's hard, bro, And I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I'm a huge fan of y'all.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I love this podcast.
Speaker 3: Has helped me get employed when I came here, has done a lot of favors for me.
Speaker 2: And you came on here, nasty.
Speaker 6: You came on, Yeah, I can nasty coming with accusations that you weren't a top priority for us.
Speaker 1: No, that's not.
Speaker 7: I could have been quiet.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna lived with that. You're gonna went to bed with that feeling that.
Speaker 7: It's the gospel of Mandel out into the world rights too.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 7: Just about to hit you up because I told him to hit you up?
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, hey.
Speaker 3: Bro, Hey, I'm gonna say something. Bro it be people be doing me a lot of favors man, and I really appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: We all want to see what happens when you survive.
Speaker 1: We want you to win, you know what I mean? Like we we I think we all.
Speaker 6: See a potential of either like insane success or true psychocho psychopaths like behaved that like one way or the other.
Speaker 2: I want to see this book finish.
Speaker 1: Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing because I do feel like a lot of the support is from comediance actively fighting against my own mental health issues.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, man, and a seeming I be team mental health issues and y'all are actively winning that battle.
Speaker 1: I can't thank y'all enough.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy about that. Man, There've been a greatest friend.
Speaker 3: I would have never moved from Atlanta every in my life if it went for OP provided for Mandel.
Speaker 2: I can't let you jump. I need to see what happens when you meet don cheto yo.
Speaker 7: That's gonna go nuts that I need you. I don't need to see the first Mandel dramatic role.
Speaker 6: I gotta see the full story finished, because this might be the greatest.
Speaker 7: Genuinely, I'm saying this is like something it's hard because we're good, right, We're very very funny. You're funny in a way that people are like, Yeah, it's just that's like another thing.
Speaker 1: But see that thing. The issue is I can't read or write for real.
Speaker 6: That's okay, two huge jobs that we're gonna see you through.
Speaker 5: That. Come on.
Speaker 7: A lot of the greats couldn't. One of the greats couldn't, bro, Bro, you think Graffing can read.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they can't. They can't fire what he doing? He going straight like fairly like that's hard, Like I wildh I could do that, man, this apple tape.
Speaker 6: He's like, all right, reflect on me, No, thank you, I'm gonna be over here with it.
Speaker 1: He's fine, bro.
Speaker 9: To do it.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie like the arbitrary. I wish I could go arbitrary with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're very happy you're here. Man.
Speaker 6: You came with the conspiracy theory that we've been excited to talk about. Is this has been an ongoing conversation for us? You said, my mama told me you used to exist.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I have some information here here we go. That is going to kind of close this out a little early.
Speaker 2: You're not even going to explain yourself where you're living at nothing.
Speaker 1: You just think that there was a reality where giants lived. Right. I can't put this on my mom because but that had to.
Speaker 3: Be giants at some point. And I'm gonna say this, I think that maybe they weren't necessary. It's two pathways. It's I got a fun I got a fun I got a fun answer, and I got an answer that it's just probably will actually happened.
Speaker 2: Give us.
Speaker 3: One answer is giants was there. They were stumping on folks. It was Donkey Kong with the red tie on cats, right, and then but that cat was done and we was like, oh, sling shot. You know what I'm saying, situation, God off the stupid.
Speaker 7: Okay, by the smaller ones took them out. Yes, we took us right.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends it depends now this what it depends on what because it could be Homo sapiens versus Neanderthals was bigger.
Speaker 1: They had big old eyebrows. They were taller than us.
Speaker 2: Though, are you sure, Yeah, that's actually not true.
Speaker 6: We're talking about not at all their their inches like like for real, for real.
Speaker 1: Short really okay, Well I'm sorry, I got It's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to lose what you because my.
Speaker 3: Second one is, yeah, here we go, is that I have a theory that a lot of the information that we have today was I think that history at some point was also narrative at the same time for a while, and so I think that some of the storytelling was it was really just shack of daytime. Is like, this cat is a giant, a giant because this cat is just bigger than the average you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Have you had it's like the biggest booty in high school that you know?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, that is the biggest ass in the world.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: There was nothing like it. You had never seen it. Yeah, she was a young whatever, you know what I'm saying. And then you go to college or the workforce and then you're like, oh, small pond. Yeah it was.
Speaker 6: It was still a good ass, but it wasn't it wasn't the legend that I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I talk about it on stage bro because like you probably heard me say, but I think all the narratives in there, it's a little sauce in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how people tell stories. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So like it probably was a giant individual, but it's not like it's a bunch of that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: In them, Yeah, cities was like five hundred feet back then. No push around there, no kangaroo. Anything that was in Australia was never been in that region. So to them, it was this is all the animals we know different, this is all the animals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like you got snake, right because I saw a snake once.
Speaker 1: I know we got like snake came out dog. They like, we say the whole universe.
Speaker 5: Ma, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't know how vast the world was.
Speaker 6: No, it was so silly when you find out like that panda's like only breathed like every six years. Yeah, it's like you got two of them. That ain't gonna solve no problem.
Speaker 1: But he's a thing. Like I believe a flood happened. Believe this guy had a boat.
Speaker 7: What's happened every day.
Speaker 1: I believe he put stuff on said boat.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't panda, it was it was just local billy.
Speaker 7: Do you ever talk about bugs on that boats very often?
Speaker 3: But see, that's all I was saying because I'm like, bro, he had to put the mosquitoes in there. They were really doing the work of the.
Speaker 7: Now we're digging into it. He could have just cut spiders out, Bro.
Speaker 6: But he why don't you bring anything besides the dog?
Speaker 2: Why do you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you should have just fun wonder how I guess we need the ones we eat, the ones.
Speaker 2: We like to hang out with.
Speaker 3: That's you don't really need any other animal for sure. But I want to make my point about giants. If I mean, yeah, this argument is over because Genesis six food and if you do not take the Bible ask truth, guess what. I'm walking straight out that door. I'm not playing that Hollywood devil stuff. Y'all on, y'all love to deal out here and get on my nerve. Genesis what saying there were giants in the earth in those days? Just wrap it up, guy, we're doing in argument again the work of the devil. And I know this is not my platform, but I cannot have that.
Speaker 7: Come on, can I ask just a short follow up the question, Yes, sir, can you read me Genes six six three in Genesis six five as well?
Speaker 3: Let's get just follow up. We're going straight through the Genesis. But yeah, remember how they dropped the genesis. Yes, yeah, that's when they first started making the car slamt work. Yeah, now they got the I whoa, you know what that mean? Okay, you said six six three four three the one after okay, three six three.
Speaker 1: This is I am getting a little nervous because this is becoming very reminiscent of a very very dark popcorn situation I had in middle school.
Speaker 6: Okay, popcorns, when you had to read, you got called on to read.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then okay, so the Bible says, okay, it didn't nah, y'all was scarcely read.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, I'm about to read you so crazy. I really, I really don't want to embarrass all with my reading. Is still that that's not that's only hesitate.
Speaker 7: You got to do it.
Speaker 3: Then, the Lord said, my spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal. Their days will be one hundred and twenty years. I missed the word would be one hundred and twenty years.
Speaker 7: They're doing fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well go the NPT film, Well, the NPH film. Were on the earth in those days and also afterwards, when the sons of God went to the doughters of humans and had children by them, they were the heroes of old men of renown. The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil at the time, only evil all the time. Yeah, man, I I butchered that. But I will say this, but this is a different heart on.
Speaker 7: None of.
Speaker 1: This is one where we had.
Speaker 6: That's that's so troubling that you didn't. You weren't even close to what you've introduced to this Ji is a.
Speaker 2: What happened this?
Speaker 3: Hold a man, see y'all? Hey, all that Bible playing around, I know it. I'm gonna walk, y'all. Not scared enough for me to walk on this podcast.
Speaker 1: That's the issue. Okay, hold on, Now, we got what we needed out. I went I went Google Google it, let me go straight to the Bible app.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see the Bible app it's what we go up. That's what application means.
Speaker 2: I remember is six three through six five?
Speaker 6: Yeah, six three, because I think you put in like three four or some ship you started with chapter six.
Speaker 1: Okay, six three through five is what I just said before.
Speaker 6: And where's the giant stuff?
Speaker 3: The giant stuff you said it was from Google. Let's see hold on this type of inder, this type of in the Senate, it's run.
Speaker 6: You get to watch somebody fully fail.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean? All the way to the end.
Speaker 6: Well, he introduced the premise where he had he had won up this u. He had figured it out. Giants are real, and he can't even locate the text is scripture.
Speaker 2: This is hard to watch.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, okay, okay, Nephilium. Let's let's let's let's hear that sounded out. Okay, hold on, hold on, I got you, now.
Speaker 2: You gotta let him.
Speaker 1: Is a giant? Okay, Okay, what's the word meaning?
Speaker 3: The word? The Hebrew word niphilum is sometimes directly translated as giants, are taken to mean the fallen ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think these kids weren't even on earth for real? Hold on, hold on No No giants on Earth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're saying that the Niphilon began to uh to fuck around with human beings, and they created an evil race of people who sort of lacked in all the humanity and that is why God will then wipe the slate clean on everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the story of y'all, Coop.
Speaker 2: It is in part the story of Yakoop. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh snap, but yah Coob is yah Coob did it with is an alien? Yeah, but the same premise that he ye had that big old head.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think Google, and that's what's wrong. That's why we gotta get these phones. This AI up out of here.
Speaker 7: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Google tried to translate it to giants on its own, not even respecting the text for what it said.
Speaker 2: Right, you're a nifflin man.
Speaker 1: Say the words for what it is. Don't try to interpret for me and try to embarrass me.
Speaker 2: On Langston and David podcast, that's what that's well said.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy, Bro. I'm not as dumb as I present.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know I know that this is a very like grad Yeah, I know this is very low marketing, bro.
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, I wonder if it's like, this is all like a really great play that you're doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I am a low i Q individual, but sometimes I'd be like, dangn like that was stupid.
Speaker 1: That was really stupid. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That was stupid, Like I don't get in my family nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm sorry about that, y'all, about that misinformation. But I would say this, the tikes do say.
Speaker 2: That, boy, where do you? Where do you fall in this? Are you a giants? A real ass person?
Speaker 7: Ah? I think it it's really size based. To me, what do we mean?
Speaker 2: We mean like twelve feet tall?
Speaker 6: I think that the height that we're talking certainly the suggestion and maybe we could uh maybe, well if that's the question, and I think it's a valid one because it sort of connects to Mandel's suggestion, your suggestion of like some people are just shack and that's a giant in a in a real sense, but not in a a you know whatever.
Speaker 7: We're people consistently that's the base size, yeah, exist than an outlier or even an outlier group like the Messiah Warriors are all tall.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but you're not.
Speaker 6: You're not consistently that hype yeah, yeah, yeah, shock is not your five nine, Yeah, like that is. That's something else that said we should take a break and when we come back we can maybe dig into some of this research where where maybe well.
Speaker 2: We'll unpack exactly what all that means. All right, Marmandel, mare Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I got dick in the face. Crack if he's okay, we're back.
Speaker 6: That's about right, Mandel, you are breaking news.
Speaker 1: I got another angle.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Now this is what we're going evolution with it, right, So you know how like we primates primates or whatever, yep, and you know it's different ways to go.
Speaker 7: Some people went, is this completely different than the Bible thing?
Speaker 1: Because you about I'm excited. So you know, some cats it's like a common ancestor. And then we all went this way.
Speaker 3: Some folks went a racutane with it, you know what I'm saying. Some folks went donkey kong racing, some folks went.
Speaker 1: Human noid with it. But there was one little branch that was called gigantopithois.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a giant primate.
Speaker 1: This cat was huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they assume. People have referenced for Sasquatch was it was a giant. It was like an eight but bro was like eight feet tall, you know, he uh you know, good postgame.
Speaker 1: All that type of Yeah. Now, let's say if there was a branch of that on the.
Speaker 3: Gorilla side, Okay, could be a reality that there was a giant version of the human side that died in a previous time.
Speaker 6: That there there was there were humans that evolved from that specific branch that then because we.
Speaker 1: Had our own branch of Gigantopithecus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they have a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have.
Speaker 6: I have pictures of it and the Gigantopithecus. First of all, is.
Speaker 7: This already in your research You guys crossed Olivia had had some of this same information.
Speaker 6: But it basically was a primate ancestor Gigantopithecus. Black Guy is what it's called. I swear to God B L A C K I uh. But they make a point of calling it black Guy even though that was Blackie.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 6: It is the great ape and it may have stood up to ten feet tall and died out just a few hundred thousand years ago, meaning our evolutionary cousin existed alongside them.
Speaker 2: To you have a picture and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked like an Oranga team, but Buddy was ten feet big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fucking big giant. That's the difference in in skull sizes is for humans.
Speaker 1: One thing anthropologists due. They they they're gonna take this and be like.
Speaker 2: Look at it, look at that.
Speaker 1: They love that, they tool like that. They weird about that.
Speaker 6: It's the nasty thing that they do because they know that there's so much in eugenics that is that pretend like they're not doing are doing.
Speaker 1: When you go to the Natural Life Museum in d C. It's the whole back half.
Speaker 3: It's just like, all right, bro, like these type of humans had this skull, These type of humans had that skull.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, these games.
Speaker 1: But then they start going and we find a lot of these scores are Africa.
Speaker 3: And Europe, not saying either you know, now we're all but back then no skill, And it's like, what you're trying to say, you know what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah are you not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're saying we're descended from something like fucked.
Speaker 1: They're trying to weird, bro, they're weird about that.
Speaker 2: No, it's super nice.
Speaker 1: That was weird in the museum. But if they got if they ran tans had their own giganto face.
Speaker 7: Why wouldn't we wouldn't wouldn't animal has like a giant one, right, I guess mostly from a giant.
Speaker 6: I think it's more that every animal has a little one, then they have a giant one.
Speaker 2: Are we the little one? Okay?
Speaker 1: I like we killed everybody else.
Speaker 2: We're good at killing.
Speaker 1: We said, man, what berries look too good?
Speaker 7: Because that's crazy. We killed all the ones that even looked kind of like us, like the monkeys and stuff. We kept them because look that's a different animal. But everything that was like in here, that's that's all. We lloyd all that ship.
Speaker 1: We're so down to Indonesia who got the fishing early?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're so good at killing. We don't even we don't even have to worry about like where our food comes from, you know what I mean? Last week, we just know that another murderer is going to have our food prepared for us exactly the way that we expected to be prepared. It is the greatest we're the greatest killers.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 6: It's not even closed. Yeah sure, so yeah, I believe that we could have killed off some giant beast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it reminds me or.
Speaker 6: In some ways reminds me of how many animals we have in our possession that are like great killers. Like literally the killer whale fucking has to spit water at us upon request.
Speaker 7: I was just about to say, you go down polar bears and zeus.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's the craziest bear.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: When Bernard and Bailey went out, they had them elephants in there doing the they name they was in there.
Speaker 1: They was in there.
Speaker 3: They said, hey, hey, give me ten dollars fire from the elephant right now.
Speaker 2: That's creezy.
Speaker 1: Down like.
Speaker 3: Bro, like you can't keep doing to punch the elephant competition, bron.
Speaker 1: They were doing that on the on the trunk. They was measuring it based on it.
Speaker 6: And they're like, don't worry, he can't feel it.
Speaker 7: But you know your drunk, irish.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing about it when the first elephant thing happened, because they just came back like maybe like two years ago.
Speaker 1: They brought elephants back to the suny just the circuits just came.
Speaker 3: When they cracked down on the elephants, like you can't have elephants. They was like, man, we ain't gonna do no show down.
Speaker 1: These circles was around for like almost like a hundred years forever.
Speaker 3: Once they said no, y'all can't beat them no elephant, they were like, well, forget it, nobody.
Speaker 1: It ain't no circuits without punching no element. That was crazy. They was like, we shut down the whole operation.
Speaker 6: You think the trapeze artist is what people came to see. Come over, punch an elephants.
Speaker 1: Bro, shit down.
Speaker 3: Them folks are sick, bro, that's they had. They told them folks zero percent on the Donkey Kong and the elephants. They said, no Donkey Kong elephant, wrap it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you were saying that they were willing to lose their lives over that ship.
Speaker 3: They was willing to end a hundred year business. Yep, because they because them folks was like wrap it on, ball abuse, shut it down. Them folks was dedicated to mean to an elephant. Yeah, I don't want to live them folks.
Speaker 2: Was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure something.
Speaker 2: Did you think you could punch your elephant through?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that you can kill you, bro. I've seen it.
Speaker 7: Anthant pull a tree out the ground. I would worry about it because they're so smart. I would worry about it, like it's just if I'm going to find an animal, I wanted to be stupid.
Speaker 6: I when we went on safari for our honeymoon, we like had a day where it was like raining a little bit, and while we were driving. Basically they tell you that the jeep is the animals perceive it as a single new like an animal. Like they don't see you as individuals inside of a jeep. It is just a single like animal that they get used to. They're like aware of them, and they're usually not bothered by them too much. But we were driving, it was rainy, and a bull got We accidentally cut off a bull from like part of its herd, and that motherfucker started backing up at us and like snorting, and the fear that like took over my body was so intense that I would never even approach one of these.
Speaker 1: Moms a water buffalo.
Speaker 2: So no, it was a full elephant, like a.
Speaker 7: Giant.
Speaker 2: We cut them off from the rest of the state property.
Speaker 1: He started charge like it was going to charge.
Speaker 6: And it was like huffing, and like fully it would back up and then it would charge a little and then it would back up again because it's warning you and we had to like very slowly back away. Everybody's like nobody can breathe type shit. I mean, the guides are fine because they're so used to this ship, but anybody that like has never experienced it. Me and my wife were sitting there like, fu fu fu fuck God.
Speaker 1: Damn, why whenever these things happen, Why they't now just keep driving.
Speaker 2: Because it'll kill you.
Speaker 6: They're literally like to the point they walk around their every tree in that area is like, damn, Ne're knock down because they just walk around and the tree fall beneath them. It's not like they're like just uprooting them. They do that too, but just their path is they create the trail. Yeah, it's nuts. It's a It's a fucking monster and we own it. What about a kid, though, like the little baby elevent I'll punch the ship out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that that the kid be like be like five nine, Yeah, like that be a big animal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I said about Bottom and Balley was untrue, but but the meat of it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's kind of the point of this podcast. Yeah, you're all good.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the other.
Speaker 6: Piece of research that I think it's worth worth talking about a little bit, the the gigantic gigantist gigantism and science genetics. Apparently gigantism does exist in some version of our our genetic It occurs in children. Uh, the overproduction of growth hormone occurs during puberty when a child is still naturally growing. This causes increased height size for the child's age. And then you know, there are estimates that there have been just a hundred cases in the US so far.
Speaker 2: Since the US.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that it's like very rare, but they do, and like they're the ones with the weird voice and sort of like the odds. Yeah, exactly, George Marrasons, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And that's not a race. That's like a weird thing we got going on.
Speaker 2: Is the thing. I think.
Speaker 7: It's like when we say giants, I think about it. It's like there's a mom giant and a dad giant, you know what I'm saying. And there's like a group of them and they have a giant.
Speaker 1: Family and the blue people what never seen them? Blue folks?
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about uh avatar?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm talking to some real blue people. Look at us. They was there were some there were some hill billies in.
Speaker 2: This mountain and they're blue.
Speaker 1: They incested, they incested, they skin.
Speaker 6: Until they're blue. Oh people of Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard about that. I've heard about that.
Speaker 1: They went, they went incest with it and then't God punished them by giving them blue.
Speaker 6: They the funk out of here, and this isn't real.
Speaker 3: They got Augusta Augustus glooped from the incest.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way that a human being turned out.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: Look, it's articles. You can watch YouTube videos of them talking. You got augusted from the from the nonsense.
Speaker 7: I thought it was the girl that turned into a blueberry.
Speaker 6: The blue Fugatti's for the blue people of Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I don't remember group went up in the two you talk about original, is it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Blue really.
Speaker 6: The fugattis commonly known as the Blue food Gottis or the Blue People of Kentucky are an ancestral family living in the Hills of Kentucky starting in the nineteenth century, where they are known for having a genetic trait that led to the blood disorder metho moglo binemia causing the skin to be blue.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, Yeah fuck blue. And they and they and they like, hey.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep it going by going cousin the cousin.
Speaker 2: But they're like, no, we funk with being blue. Yeah we're blue now.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: The Hills of Kentucky is complicated. You know that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: But you know with their incest too, man, you know they gonna have them asymmetrical eyes. No, I don't know what you're so when you go cousin the cousin with it one, I always be bigger than others.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it does. I think incest does hit the eyes first.
Speaker 1: The eyes go Zigan's egg with it.
Speaker 6: I think always if incest is like, that's when you start getting like weird eyes.
Speaker 2: Ship there they're in places a little bit. You know what is crazy.
Speaker 7: I knew a guy who had a milky eye and everybody said it was because he had with his cousin.
Speaker 6: Because he had like as punishment.
Speaker 2: I guess y'all smite him.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happening.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people think that the poison go passed through the generation. Sometimes it get it fill up the body itself.
Speaker 1: It's the blue that's that.
Speaker 7: That's what that may have used what it may have used it since.
Speaker 2: Of the Father.
Speaker 6: If y'all had if y'all had the opportunity to be a different color, you could cousin, you would.
Speaker 1: Not choosing No, I'm gonna pay African every time.
Speaker 6: No, but keep you keep I'm still Blacklacher.
Speaker 1: You you just get to be I'm still black.
Speaker 6: But you just get to be neon or some ship. Wow, I wanted to be some coon ship where you're like, what would you be? If you know that's not the game?
Speaker 7: You just get to me.
Speaker 2: I just I'm I got like a back, I'm back with Yeah.
Speaker 6: You just we find out you got a blue disorder, and now you get to be something.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie. I feel like in middle school, everybody who had the hazel eyes had a run. Okay, okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Not past middle school, you don't feel like that run continued.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe a little bit of high school. But I feel like once the R and B wasn't that on top as much. Hazel eyes kind of took a hit, you know what I'm saying. But cancer's first hazeling it. We was going eye contact.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, you're saying, you're saying a cheaper brand started to emerge.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, And I think it once it got too once it got too hot, everybody pivoting.
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 6: I had a family of students that I taught that that were like pretty dark skinned Haitian family that all had silver hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, really, like.
Speaker 2: Every like three of the four children have like blue eyes. They had to run, they were, they were doing good. No, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I'm not shitting on them. But it wasn't like everybody was like, whoa the sexiest people of Allah. I think they were kids figuring it out.
Speaker 2: But I have those traits and be ugly.
Speaker 6: You know, you're putting me in a nasty position.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do with it. It's scaring me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is when people was having when people had that phase on the internet, what it was like black people can have blind here too, And then they showed this one rare example of this lady and it was like, I don't think we have to be attached to having blond hair.
Speaker 1: Bro We could just not have that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Black people can also have blue eyes. And I'm like, Okay, that's not like making break.
Speaker 7: I got what I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's great.
Speaker 2: Really not trying to change my set.
Speaker 7: It is the craziest thing.
Speaker 6: I do remember people getting the colored contact lenses, and I do remember the you Loo commental ill almadic. Change was hard to make sense.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this lady was doing, but I remember when I was in this, it was a lady who had context.
Speaker 1: She could row her eyes. Bet you could see the context.
Speaker 6: Oh that's not good, it's not I think it's supposed to move with no but if you roll them far enough in theory, they will de suction from from where they are, so they'll sit in the place where the contact is is living.
Speaker 7: Okay, you guys were context.
Speaker 2: I used to know. Oh yeah, you got lastick because of the podcast.
Speaker 7: Man, yeah, I wish I needed it, need it.
Speaker 3: I just got scared of Lease what happened if you blink, you just got them. I leave tattoos like Wayne.
Speaker 2: They they they put a little they hold hold the different things on you.
Speaker 9: They hang.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, it's like recordings. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they put like a grips on your eyes and close them if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Dang and burning.
Speaker 7: Do you feel it?
Speaker 6: It's pressure more than it is painful.
Speaker 2: Smell it.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, you know, do you understand context? And your eyes started to burn? Your eyes and started burn when it got you like this.
Speaker 6: It does feel uncomfortable at first, but it's more one sits on.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 6: You couldn't close if you wanted to. So it doesn't feel like, uh, like you're struggling at all, drive at all, You're only the whole surgery lasts like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: But go to New York and minutes no blinket, no elementar school. You would have won four contests.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they did both eyes in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so five per eyes.
Speaker 3: At best, they have both of the eyes open at the same time they want one. Yeah, yeah, five minutes. I can handle that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the simplest surgery I've ever had.
Speaker 2: It might be the only surgery I've ever had.
Speaker 3: David Blaine should try to do that, you know how he like do like those time animal tricks. What if he had like I'm gonna keep my eyes open for like fold age just regular.
Speaker 7: Just you watch that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you watch that?
Speaker 1: Go back and forth for a little while.
Speaker 2: He was like, come back, that's just.
Speaker 1: It wasn't bad.
Speaker 6: We should maybe take one more break this voice all right, We'll be back with more mandl more. My mama told me, have you ever had.
Speaker 1: A dreams that that you you had?
Speaker 7: You you you could you do?
Speaker 1: You want you you could do? So you you do you could?
Speaker 3: You want?
Speaker 1: You want him to do you so much? You could do anything? That's as a great video.
Speaker 2: This is the best. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I talk to my daughter every day. She talked like that, Like no, it's so endearing that you really thought he was saying something.
Speaker 1: He was cooking it. Just didn't want to get it out.
Speaker 2: If you if you get the best of what to say. That's not a dream where you thought you could do anything. That's all he's saying. Some days I feel like that. Yeah, mana, we got a voicemail and uh I don't. I haven't listened to it, but I'm excited for you to listen to it with us.
Speaker 1: Let's go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: I have a conspiracy theory that I've been developing over the last couple of years. This conspiracy theory pertains to Kevin Durant.
Speaker 6: I like that he doesn't introduce himself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he doesn't address us.
Speaker 2: He doesn't say hello, Yeah, he doesn't say thank you, get in it. He just gets into the business at large.
Speaker 1: And I'm guessing this is the fades Dred's combo.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have faith combo.
Speaker 6: Now the question for you, how high up is that fade and how long going?
Speaker 1: Miles morales with it?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Oh, it's standing up dreads.
Speaker 3: The dreads hang a little bit like the drs ain't super long, but the fade is hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: And if you saw the clip recently, he was looking at Cameron Brink and he was sizing her up. And my conspiracy theory is that Kevin Durant is about to start breeding with women's basketball players. Okay, Kevin Durant is going to create a super race of basketball players. And I think this theory begins with me. When Brittany Grinder kissed Kevin Durant at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: I don't look it up.
Speaker 6: I seen that Yeah, Brittany Grinder was kissing Kevin Durant.
Speaker 2: Kiss. That sounds disgusting, you know what I mean, just just as a fan of watching niggas kiss, that sounds like not the way you're a self described.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: They had put it in a dang chambers for the reefer stick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they definitely locked her up, all right. She had a mask on and he was that Brittany grinding for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Brittany grinding for sure.
Speaker 3: But but I will say this, I do think he has a point because I do think athletes do do that. I just think the word breed is starting to make me a little anxious, But but I do think that athletes probably do be like, Okay, this lady has attributes of also creating another met.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was just what I'm saying, like, if you want to All Star?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh buddy, buddy, uh yeah yeah yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's I think that at that level athletic people. I mean you hear it or like you ever seen it on tender where it's like I want to have d one babies. Yeah, I think these people, Yeah, I think it's that's That's exactly what I think.
Speaker 6: These people have to have some level of a god complex.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think this is even a crazy conspiracy. I think this is what athletes do.
Speaker 6: Like the great one of the greatest basketball players of all time, Why would he get with a dud?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, able to like keep going to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean it is an interesting thing though, because like how many, how many really athletes kids. I think in order for your kid to go be very, very good at a sport, you had to be me or you had to have all the griff That's what I'm saying, physical attributes of a star, but you didn't have the work ethic, and then you put the work ethic into the kid.
Speaker 6: You're saying that that the Lebron formula, it will not work. This reverse of it.
Speaker 2: It will not work.
Speaker 3: Because I think if you so busy, if you so busy having a good career being an athlete and killing it, you ain't got enough time to to put that safe self hating too your kids. Yeah, to have the insatiable desire to be great.
Speaker 2: They need to overcome something.
Speaker 1: They got to have some void that cannot be feeled.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's really.
Speaker 6: I will say that that's that has always surprised me with Michael Jordan's kids, where Igo, well he was like had to be absent enough and not interested in y'all. That that should have driven you in a way that that solves that problem. Lebron is present. Yeah, he's a good day. Tuesday, he was in the house. He was in the house, and and Michael you and was not. And I gotta assume that like them kids, But I.
Speaker 1: Think market you're like six one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I think it's got I think it's gotta be both. It's got to be the genetics.
Speaker 6: He Wanita was a little lady that wasn't Yeah, she wasn't talking, he didn't breed with.
Speaker 7: I almost feel like Michael Jordan did that on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like nobody will be great.
Speaker 3: You will, Yeah, because like bro, I think about like this, it's a get who probably genetically like I feel like maybe in previous human history, they would have probably killed me.
Speaker 1: On site, like as I came out alone. You know what I'm saying. I do think.
Speaker 7: I think you should probably not just just straight off.
Speaker 6: Of just like they gonna look at him and be like, no, hit it with a rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, because it wouldn't advance society in the way it's supposed to. Like person who is peaked beyond my genetic abit ability. Okay, you get what I'm saying, Like where I'm at, where I'm at in life based on my height, the way to with ratio, my coordination, my ability to focus.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm susceptible to having bad breath more than the average person. I feel like I have a lot of people been nice to me in this point in my life. Where if you a cat like Marcus Jordan, right, not him, but let's say let's say you a cat who blessed with the genetics you already at. You already gotta gotta a place to start at. It's kind of like when you see like a white homeless person. Well you're like, hey, bro, you had a start, but it's just way worse. You start in a place you might have.
Speaker 1: To cut this out, that program. It's a start.
Speaker 3: You had to start at the play and all you had to keep with, you know what I'm saying, Versus another person might start a little lower.
Speaker 1: Right, a cat like me, brush hanging heads good over there, I mean good, good everywhere, right, it's gonna be all. It's gonna be a part of pass towards that say, why do you keep breast?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: I've never experienced that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: You gotta RELI on your breast.
Speaker 1: This up cats they in there.
Speaker 2: Rushing that man.
Speaker 1: Go to sleep, man, have enough poster.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's all bigger.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: That's all you know that, it's it's.
Speaker 2: You're giving it.
Speaker 6: You're all still ain't hitting the way you wanted to.
Speaker 3: And I still got to be lucky that being the club, in the club, people on the yep, face to face, I can't get no shot like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, she get one piece of the dragon.
Speaker 2: But you gotta get her. You gotta get her home. So what are you doing?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: I go straight when I first started talking, I'm going straight. Uh, keep it the mouth closed.
Speaker 3: But once the loving endearment come around, ye that the nose of your queen will come a little bit more, be a little bit less stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm saying, the nose nose.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 1: But it happens in all of our lives.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: You might have had a situation where okay, like man, you like you like to go and do you know what I'm saying you like to play yuki yo.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your girl might find that embarrassing, but that love let us overcome whatever the yuki yo issue is. And that's what I'm saying when it comes to genetics, if you a cat who you could be working as hard as you can. Muggsy Bowls probably had the Muggy bows is probably in the gym as much as like they talk about KD. But this cat was five six, so it's like this can't had to work for five four. This ca had to work super super hard.
Speaker 1: To get to be not that good an NBA bro. But if you born with them, with them.
Speaker 3: Hands and them web feet, they said came popped the shoes off, skin goes straight like this.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Just that cat.
Speaker 3: Was he either he either bouncing the basketball or he going get him in the pool. Yeah, he grabbing gold out there. Either that or he like you ever seen the cranes, they get the toys before they before you know, the robots and stuffing around, they get catch just like him.
Speaker 2: Put their little feet in there. Yeah. So man, yeah, man, a lot of things his voicemail, But there was also.
Speaker 9: Footage played for together as well, so I think that Kevin Durant's first super baby is Britney Grinder's child who and put it inside of her.
Speaker 8: Wife with Kevin Durant spark whoa, I know about this fight for the next eight or nine years basketball playing age, and when that kid is windneeling from the foul line in the fourth grade, we have our answer.
Speaker 6: Holy ship, I was say this. I've seen a few documentaries as of late, uh dealing in the practice of men who like are sort of like scamming women on the internet, presenting as like guys who just want to help them have children, like oh you, I donate my sperm as like helping, and I engage and we talk and you think I'm a good person and you think I'm smart, I come from good bloodline, whatever the fuck, and I give you my sperm. And then these women are finding out that there are hundreds, if not thousands of other women that's similarly.
Speaker 2: In that area.
Speaker 6: We're given that sperm by that yeah, that's yeah, yeah yeah, And it causes like all the cross breeding dangers and weird like I'm fucking my sister risk if because neighborhood are secretly the product of the same dude.
Speaker 2: Wow, and I and people do it if they don't know. Yes, it happens a lot.
Speaker 6: And one of the things that they talk about in the documentaries is that this dude, in particular, one dude has like this insane god complex. It just like cannot not want to fucking make more of him. And it doesn't surprise me at the possibility that like a fucking seven foot god of basketball would similarly be like I should build more of me.
Speaker 7: No, this is not even this is this is not even crazy at all. No, Now the part is the grinder part. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Where does feel crazy to me is Kevin Durant has been very intentional not to have kids. You don't even really have public relationships like that. Nah My boy plays basketball and he misses some haircuts and that's it.
Speaker 1: But I think that's what might that's what.
Speaker 3: But that lends himself to broke theory because it's like he could have gotten this off without us knowing. Because he's not a very public figure.
Speaker 6: You're saying that he, more than anybody, has the potential to.
Speaker 1: Get away with Yeah. Yeah, wow, yeah, because we don't know it.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well I want to see it, doc whenne you're talking about.
Speaker 6: It's really good and very very sad. Yeah, you spend the whole time being like fuck, fuck, fuck, this sucks.
Speaker 2: Dang, this is sad.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Don't tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Cool shit, man, continue to rock out, guys, do y'all thing. Man.
Speaker 3: Watch this podcast. Man, watch this podcast. Listen to this podcast. They got a TV right here, Turn the TV. Turn the TV off, so they had turned off? That's I got.
Speaker 2: On Instagram already beats follow me at Langston Kerman and and I guess watch this podcast.
Speaker 6: Turn your TV off of uh. Send us your own conspiracy theories that my mama poted gmail dot com. Give us a call at A four four little moms like subscribe, rate review, follow us on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, talk whatever is your preferred place, and be nice to each other.
Speaker 2: Bye, bitch.
Speaker 3: This What Definitely Like.
Speaker 5: Devin to the Bank like.
Speaker 6: My Mama told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 7: Greeted and hosted by Langston Krek, co hosted by David Bori, Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilo.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Bee Wayne.
Speaker 7: Edited and engineered by Justin Komon, music by Nick Chambers.
Speaker 2: Artwork by Dogon Kreega.
Speaker 6: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my My Mama Told Me, and subscribe to our channel