Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and all right.
Speaker 3: I'm eating saltine crackers, Tamra, Judgemer, Judge, Tommy Age, a little Tom Tom egg.
Speaker 2: Why what's going on? What'd you have for dinner last night? I had a late lunch and it was street tacos. You know what, It might be the reason I hate to be the bear of bad news, but that could happen. It was like me when I left Mexico and Edwin gave me the bright idea of eating at the sushi place at the airport. Oh no, you never do that, don't worry. Then I was at the pharmacia getting my life together. Well, I have the.
Speaker 3: Only thing I have here is Elcho Seltzer plus, but it's a new version hangover.
Speaker 2: Oh I've had that before.
Speaker 3: And it's a kind of good. It's good, citrusy. That's the only thing I had here.
Speaker 2: But it'll help. But it has caffeine in it, so you'll be a little hyped out. Oh well, I need a little hype up.
Speaker 3: But I also notice like sometimes when I I hadn't been to Big Bear in two weeks, and I if I'm here all the time, I don't get altitude sickness, but if every once in a while get like dizzy and headache and sinuses and stomach and the shits, and it's just not fun.
Speaker 2: I know, because especially are you working out when you're there? Normally we do if we're not working on the house. Yeah, I mean, but hopefully you'll feel better because I'm sure you have a very eventful week ahead of you. Oh boy, do I a very eventful week, didn't you? Sie? I cannot wait. I feel like it's I know, I just left. I was doing Jeff Lewis, so I just did that with that. It was good. You know. I tease Jeff about stuff he said at Bravo Con. We didn't really talk about. He was on very good behavior. Nothing that he could get. Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I was like, I don't feel like the powers that be would be mad at anything that he said. Wow, I know, shocked, shocked, But yeah, that's that's really all there is to report other than the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion look, luks, I was gonna say, looks, looks they've been dropped. Who's your favorite? What's your favorite look? Favorite look? Why don't Why don't Beverly Hills and OC have a theme ever? Why?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Never? I mean, I love Kyle's dress. That color is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm really into green right now. I don't know if it's install or not in style. I don't know, but it must be because Kyle's marrin it. She's always in style. I like them all, I do. Jared's dress is very dramatic, very fitting. She kind of looks like she's in a cocoon. I think they all look great. I think that Kyle is probably my favorite.
Speaker 2: Then Erica, you know we are. They just look like they're going to different places. I know there's no theme here, there's no like.
Speaker 3: I like it when they have like a color like all silver or gold or silver and gold.
Speaker 2: Or or I liked Mysa blue or yeah, this is too. Everyone's going to different places, but it's kind of fitting to the season where it feels like not one of them actually wants to be with each other and their dresses are saying the same thing. Yeah, but yeah, that that's that beautiful. Wait wait, when's the reunion when it airs this week? This week? Right? Yeah, that's my thought. I mean you saw the trailer. Yes.
Speaker 3: The reunion preview, Geez Duried exposes a long text Kyle sent her right before filming the reunion. Queens of Bravo who We Love on Instagram went ahead and reposted it. Duri tells Erica before the reunion that she hasn't talked to Kyle, but Kyle texts or a long text before the reunion, trying to silence her. Duri says it was a manipulative and calculated text message.
Speaker 2: Okay to read it. You want to read it, so you could. I mean, here's the thing. When you can look through it and it says, I mean, you read it and then I'll give you my thoughts. I'm gonna have to put the olde readers on. Hi.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to reach out because I know we are in a weird place and it really bothers me.
Speaker 2: And it's not even on the show. I wanted to explain.
Speaker 3: Where I am at and why I have been distant, but my hands were tied.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Some interview comments hurt by feelings and created more issues for me, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Used to that and could get past that in time.
Speaker 3: I also reminded myself that you didn't know what I was going through with MO at the time. I have gone through such a hard time, Jurie. I've been so much pain. I can't tell you. Never have I felt so low, and I know how you're I know you are also going through a hard time. Normally I would have reached out and checked on you, but I've been hurt, depressed, spent thirty years with MO, married twenty eight, and I have no idea how I've lived without him and how to navigate through life. This is so sad my own because I have so much on my plate for tomorrow, and I know you do too. I love you, Pi K and your kids. I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping you aren't.
Speaker 2: Where's the other part of it, hoping about you and aren't struggling too much. I don't want to lose someone else in my life over a TV show. They don't even know we are going through a hard time, so I don't see the need to bring it up there. I should have said something sooner, but I honestly haven't been strong enough. But relationships and you are more more important to me than real housewives of Beverly Hills. And I don't feel like bringing it for that at our expense, especially when we have enough battles to handle as it is. But relationships and you are more important to me than real housewives. Anyway, I would like to sit down and talk maybe after this is giving me a lot of anxiety, gets toxic. This is the part that really bothers me about all of this. Which part the part that she released it? Well, yes, I mean I think that that was Durit's final hail Mary of like you guys have to keep me on the show because here I am spilling something that you never should have spilled. But I don't think this is a silencing text. This is saying, listen, I have a lot of other shit to talk about. Why do we need to drag our friendship through the mud right now? Like this is this is a problem.
Speaker 3: You know, like as Dared knows something that she's trying to silence her. No, And I mean I think that pubably if anything, probably the timing had this been like two weeks prior to the reunion, maybe Dury.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't feel that way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what her motivation was for posting this other than I just want to get another season. But I think Durit's solid, Like she's been the shitster most of the season, hasn't she.
Speaker 2: I don't think Durid slid. I don't think she has a good relationship with the majority of the women on the cast. I don't think she has a storyline other than the PTSD, which she's been talking about for three years now. I think that we'll tell us how you really feel. No, I think that you start to wonder, You start to think about what makes the show good. And it's true when there's true relationships, there's two friendships, there's highs and lows. All we've seen so far this season of Durit is Durit mocking what Kyle is going through. Why are you dressing like that? Why are you doing this? Why you do that? Yeah, but Eric has said the same thing.
Speaker 3: She would have felt manipulated if she got the same text message.
Speaker 2: But I have a question for you, At what point is that drawing the line? Here's the thing, It's one thing to say. Listen, Kyle sent me a text yesterday saying, you know, she didn't want to argue with me, but to go there and show a ye, I don't say. I really think it's crossing the line, especially when I have text messages that she has sent to our mutual friends saying I really hope Kyle knows that I will put her above the show any day. If she ever needs anything, I am there to support her. I love her, I care about her. But that's where this woman, by doing this, shows I am a friend to no one.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, And I think that just the type of text and what it's what they're talking about. It's not like she's being accused of something or reads being accused of something and she's showing proof.
Speaker 2: This isn't really showing proof. We've all shown text messages to prove that what we said was correct, or that somebody's dying or whatever.
Speaker 3: Different this is more of a person text which I don't quite understand her motivation. I guess it's maybe I just want to be back next season. But I don't know if anybody is really safe.
Speaker 2: On that cast right now, so I don't know. I think there's going to be a big shake up after this season. Well, I think you know, even there was a point where they say in the trailer where Deree and Eric are talking about how Kyle should be a viscerated because you know, Erica is eviscerated. People want more, People want to know more about this.
Speaker 3: She's had her life out there and now her husband's show is exposing more than the House I show that she's been on for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: And I think that's where people are like and Erica.
Speaker 3: Especially because she's she has been put to the ringer. And yes, I understand those children involved in a thirty year relationship and everything, but the fans, because Kyle's been so open and honest for so many years, they want more. And that's just that's a beauty of reality TV. And I get it, and sometimes you don't want to give it all. And I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's one thing if they were going to be sitting on that reunion stage and Jury would have looked at Kyle in the face and said to her, hey, listen, I didn't I'm not sharing your personal text message that you sent to me, but I didn't appreciate getting it yesterday. We have our issues. I want to talk through them.
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be interesting to see if she actually talks about this on the reunion. That would have been the right thing to do. It's like, listen, you sent this text to me. I feel like you're trying to silence me, Like, what the what the hell's going on? But what is this? This is this is chicken shit. This is chicken shit, and it's chicken shit.
Speaker 2: And listen, I have I have loved Rea in the past, but I have said there is something about her that is solely cares about being on that television show that is her entire identity. And the fact that she has done shared that personal message, and also are you now you done with her? I feel disgusted that she would do that to a friend because I can say I have a text message that she has shared that with our friend group that is at least ten times longer than this text. So for he toll also be like this novel, this long text, this blah blah blah, Like you can't even tell a story in less than four and a half hours. So I'm confused on why we're in that judgmental place. If you have a problem with Kyle and then I have it with Kyle don't have it with air for somebody that's except.
Speaker 3: For somebody that's not connected anyway. Of course, I know Kyle and I love Kyle. When I heard all the buzz going around on social media, I didn't really I haven't didn't have the time to read the long text because it was quite long, So in my mind I thought, wow, you know, reading headlines, you think like, oh, she's trying to silence her, and then last night reading over everything, I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Like the text message was actually very sweet and kind. If the text message said hey, please don't tell anyone about blah blah blah, yeah, I would understand.
Speaker 3: That's what I was expecting as somebody that just read headlines and did not read the actual text that Kyle had sent.
Speaker 2: No. So I I don't want to bring it and ruin our relations but I think that we can agree it was. It was a shitty thing to do. And I'm going to tell you this right now, Tamra, if you were to do that shit to me, I wouldn't want to be your friend either. I can guarante I would assume the coming back on that relationship between those two After releasing a private text message, that really didn't have anything to do with the show. It's not like she's talking about something in regards to her separation.
Speaker 3: Bethany Frankel slams uh Darit for exposing Did you see that? I just saw that on page six or something just popped up in my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Even Bethany, who you know, she's saying, it's taking it too far. Yeah. Well, I felt like Durite was a different person this season. I don't know why. I don't know what she was doing.
Speaker 3: Like even in her confessionals, I've never seen Durit say the thing she said. Like certain housewives they're you know, they're spicy, and they say, shit, She's not one of them.
Speaker 2: She normally. Here's the problem. This is where Jeri messed up on the television show. She started realizing when she was messy on camera, and so she started pandering to what Twitter wanted, and she stopped being messy in the scene and she just started doing it in her confessionals. However, it happened.
Speaker 3: So you think she's worried she's gonna get fired, and she yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. So she's got to be like, someone's got to do this I'm willing to do it. It wasn't even juicy. It was just kind of sad. It was actually just made me sad. It was about their friendship and like, at some point, can we put our friendship above this? Can?
Speaker 3: I ask you if you're sad about Portia Williams filing for divorce from Simon?
Speaker 2: No, but do you think that it's going to be a similar situation to what's happening what happened with like Erica and Tom, Like, do you think it's because there's an ongoing legal situation and that's why they're doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but she has said or somebody has said that it's been an ongoing situation, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Porsie Williams has filed for divorce from.
Speaker 3: Simon on Thursday in Atlanta News that their split comes as rumors fly online about Simon's citizen status. However, a source tells people the divorce is unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past.
Speaker 2: The cause of their split is.
Speaker 3: An ongoing matter. They got married November twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: But this is what I don't get. When they released that Porsche was going to be the new back on the Housewives. She did this whole thing about saying her new last name is Portia Williams, coming back, no pors.
Speaker 3: And that is believe something happened, something clearly happened. Something happened, like if it's legal reasons, who knows in fidelity we will probably never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So between that and then also seeing that the alleged new cast is Portia, Kenya, Jamia, Drew, Angela Reed, Akila Coleman, Britt Edie and Chara as a friend, I'm actually sad about charat.
Speaker 4: Is this confirm but supposedly Marlowe's Goners Yeah, well that was announced and confirmed, but Charre has not been confirmed, so who knows.
Speaker 2: But that's a lot. I mean, that's a big shake up. Save Shuri's peach was trending on Twitter last night. Yeah, I really do hope that that gets saved. Well, this next one, this to me, isn't really news. It's very like Chanelle Ion always kind of does stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, isn't this If I'm not mistaken, it's because didn't Vader make fun of.
Speaker 2: The way she dressed at Brabacon one year? Oh, I didn't realize there was a backstory to it. So she's so maybe Fadri did say something along the lines.
Speaker 3: Because she says, wow, Chanelle came after Phaedra at Brabacon two years ago.
Speaker 2: I think it was oh saying she had the worst style. Yeap, So this is just a clapback.
Speaker 3: So Chanelle from the Real Housewives the Dubai posted a Twitter ex post about Phaedra's Season ten Married a Medicine reunion.
Speaker 2: Look o MFG.
Speaker 3: Reality TV posted the tweet tweet and it's from Chanelle. Wow, looks like Kinsnata. I love that you're you were inspired. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. You look fabulous.
Speaker 2: So basically, I think Phaedra said she looked like she dressed.
Speaker 3: In Kinsinetta dresses and if I'm not mistaken at Bravakan and they heard they are in the same dress. Pretty dress, pretty dressed Chanelle or first and kind of Kinetta.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's oh, it's not. I wouldn't say it's it's just an over the top gown like it's got a huge.
Speaker 3: Tools a tool and there's alol and tool.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's just a lot, but either way, it is what it is, so they also dropped the trailer for Real House sized Miami. The trailer starts with a selfie video taken by Andy, in which screaming can be heard in the background. He says, I'm on the lunch break. Uh, and there's such a fight going down the hall. Andy narrates as cameras move down the hall to capture Larsa and Alexia yelling at each other about who is a liar? Alexia, I'm way better friend to you than you are to me, Larsa says, Alexia doesn't seem to think that, so, questioning what kind of friend are you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Then Julia says she doesn't believe Lars's but is real like at this point, who does? But why are talk about it? There is my neck? Let's move on. No. Larsa responds by saying, I mean I don't understand your relationship. You like black men and penises?
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then Alexia and Nicole Martin face off next before Andy moves the topic of conversation to Larsa's relationship with Marcus Jordan. Kiki Barth then tearfully accuses Lisa of treating her like she doesn't belong in the group, which later, the women did not Uh. Tears continue and Gerty tells Larsa that she made life harder, which Larsa denies. Lisa then proceeds to scream about fighting the battle of my life, but Julia isn't moved, telling Lisa she's the villain in this storyline.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then the trailer comes to an end and the women screaming about who the liar in the group is continuous. Oh.
Speaker 3: I got into a little Twitter war with who Parvity Why. Well, evidently she went on Johnny Banana's podcast, which I love Johnny, and she went on to say that because I have a Trader's podcast, that I'm trying to hold on to my fifteen minutes of fame because I didn't do shit on the show.
Speaker 2: What did What did you say back? Well?
Speaker 3: I said something along the lines that you know, you're on Johnny Banana's podcast. Who was only on the show for fifteen seconds? And I've been on TV for sixteen years and I've had a podcast for almost three years.
Speaker 2: So my sixteen years of fame isn't up yet, bitch. I just went on to I just did a little searching, and you called her poverty. I did call her poverty. It's like, don't come from me, bitch. But I also he bogs man. I've always been nice to her.
Speaker 3: I was close to her at the you know, at the Castle, and we were in a lot of times in the same car group together, so when we went on whatever missions and stuff, we were always together.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she cares like Johnny was Johnny wasn't even on a whole episode, and and and she was on his podcast. I'm like the balls for her to say. And then she DMed me. I don't get it, DMed me as acting like she had no idea, Tamra.
Speaker 2: People are saying, you're gonna come for me at the reunion. I thought we were good. Oh I forgot there's a reunion Friday. Friday is a reunion. So I'm like, okay, like, yes, you know what happened. This is you know. I had to explain it to her and center the clip and all.
Speaker 3: All that, as if like, oh, I didn't know, I don't remember ever saying anything.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Well, I think that's poverty. I mean great now I'm calling her that I think I mean. According to Cruz, my son, I mean he is, he's nine, so he has a really good wherewithal on what's going on on Traders. But he was like you could always tell that she was like always trying to play everything to be somebody's favorite, but also try to be the villain like she's trying to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not discounting her. She's she's a good dame player. Well, she's a survivor like icon. But then Janelle. I guess another thing they were saying is that me and Janelle didn't even know, like we said we knew Dan was a trader, and we just said that after we were murdered. So I'm like, so Janelle texts me and she's like, can I post this? And it's basically me text dming her the day I got.
Speaker 2: Murdered, because she she was gone the day before me. Yeah, And I said, I got murdered and it.
Speaker 3: Was October second, twenty twenty three, and I said, I think Dan did it. Dan's a trader or something like that, because I knew. I knew, I knew in my gut Dan was a trader, but we were close and I didn't want to rock that boat.
Speaker 2: So there, there you go. There you go there. Yeah, go, we'll bring it at the reunion. Let's take a little break and then we'll come back and talk about the Real Housewives of Potomac. Okay, we are back to talk about Potomac. I have to say this episode gave me small little glimpses of what Potomac can be. Fun, funny, shade stripper heiress. We need more of this, more of this, less of the other. Yeah, it was. It was a good episode.
Speaker 4: I guess bits and pieces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I have I have a lot of questions. We just need to get into this.
Speaker 2: Well. Mecca is crowned the Grand Down of Potomac. Karen says it's lonely at the top and congratulates Mecca. Then Giselle thinks Karen is trying to act like she's not mad. Karen says, this was a clowning, not a crowning. How do you feel.
Speaker 3: About I mean, this is so it was so stupid. I think that Karen was so right. Karen with the clown mask in her confessional, how do you like me?
Speaker 2: Now? I just thought that was hilarious. I think the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing Giselle pulling that out of her pocket was just stupid, stupid, And I just found out that Gazelle doesn't live in Potomac.
Speaker 2: What you've just found that out? I didn't know. I don't know. I don't know their zip codes. Well, I do know that I gave Karen a lot of shit about her confessional gags and like having props and stuff. But the fact that she had the clown mask, Oh my god, that was a pretty good one. It was a pretty good It was good.
Speaker 3: I think I would have been just like Candace. I would have been like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: This is so stupid. Well, according to something I saw on Instagram or like some Housewife headline, Candace is saying I'm out of there regardless, like she's checking out of the show. I don't know. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: I read there was a headline saying that. But then I read the actual article and she basically said that she's thankful for the platform that she has and she's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh see, this is why you have to read the fall thing. Good job, Tam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think it's like she wants to pursue her music career, but she doesn't feel like she's going anywhere.
Speaker 2: But who knows man who knows, I mean, everybody afraid for all of them. Well, then Giselle says she and Jason have been together for six months but are not exclusive. But then Mia asked if she'd be upset if she saw them with somebody else on social media. Giselle says, they've already agreed not to do that. This doesn't actually make sense for me, because anybody can post anything of two people, Like if you're not exclusive and you're dating other people, Joe Schmoe at the coffee shop can take a picture of you with somebody else and it can end up on social media. But why do I feel.
Speaker 3: Gill's running Jason for a storyline?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: When they bring the men out the reunion, do you think he'll be standing behind her? Because she has gotten a lot of shit for having different guys at the reunion.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's probably gonna be standing behind her. She's I mean, he's only they filmed once, right, and that's with her and her kids. Like, he's never been with the group, Yeah, but none of the men the mint, she haven't really been in the group much. Mm hmm. But then Karen asked Candace why she left during the crowning. Candace says it was stupid. Then Karen says Giselle did it because she's nothing going for and titles don't matter. But Candas says, unless the title's raggedy petty bitch, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, watching Candace with her comebacks, I think she'd be a good casting decision for traders.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean she's She definitely gives a good confession. She definitely has a way with her words. Do you think she's been coaching dread this season for her confessionals? Maybe maybe it's the first time that arit's been able to do it on the confessionals, So I'm curious. Then this next part is hard. Giselle says she's concerned about Grace going to Florida because it's a country of its own. With the way the governor's acting, Candace and Wendy making faces, Wendy says Florida isn't the best state for people of color. And then but in the same token, I feel like the way that Wendy and Candace were being slightly and sensitive too. But like to Giselle, yes, yeah, it's totally.
Speaker 3: It's like she was just voicing her concerns about her daughter going away to college.
Speaker 2: And then Giselle, I mean, Jazelle has made some bad moves, but I don't think I don't think that was one of them. Yeah, but I don't think Candace and Wendy were doing what they thought.
Speaker 3: I think just hate her. Yeah, yeah, I think that's what it is. They just hate her.
Speaker 2: Well, they need to then be more fun together, because I we're missing We started to see some of it after the dinner when they were like, somebody's opening the peanut butter. You can see the party's about to start to get going, and then I see everybody brushing their teeth and going to bed. I'm like, no, no, no, I know some of the good stuff comes. Then, Gazelle says Karen got upset with Mia after their argument last year because she went up against her. Mia questions why she has to be a slave to someone who introduced her to the group. I agree, I'm excited by the introducers.
Speaker 3: When my housewife introduces a new girl to the group, should she not be able to ever go against her?
Speaker 2: Apparently not? Apparently, I mean, you just are indebted to that person forever. But know what, you probably shouldn't do is release private text messages if you're actually friends? But oh god, we're going back there? I can't. I'm not over it. It really pissed me off. I just think that is yuck. It gave me the eck. But can we get Kyle on here? I'm sure we Yeah, I mean, I guess we probably I can ask her. I didn't feel like the right time when I know how sad and like, I mean, you have to also understand the invasion of privacy that you feel when that kind of message is leaked. It's not like the message where like me and the reader texting back and forth about are we supposed to be there at four or four thirty and we're fighting over the time. Yeah, who gives a shit? Yep? Like or you saying that you knew it was Dan who murdered you on traders? Who care? Like at the end of the day, Like whatever, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm rapped, Okay, Moving on, Moving on?
Speaker 2: Answer the damn question. Sex edition.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Wendy says she can go to she can go two weeks without having sex. Whendy says, Eddie likes looking at her third brown eye.
Speaker 2: Do you even want to I'm confused because then I assume the third brown eye was a buttole. But then somebody else said, no, you're counting the holes wrong.
Speaker 3: Karen asked Ashley when the last time she had sex with. Ashley says in January it was not with Michael.
Speaker 2: Good for her, Good for her. I feel like at this point I don't really need to know anything about any of their sex lives. And I like to talk about sex, but nobody's giving me anything interesting. Well, there is one that's interesting. What which one? Karen's what dreams forty eight of them or whatever? Forty of them? Like really, first of all, dreaming about other men? I can't unhear that. Yeah, I mean, I guess people are probably going to be revved up that one wants to see Robin having a threesome or not with a man, wants to see her having sex with someone else. What would you do if Edwin said that? I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Teddy, this is atti I fantasized seeing you with another man. And also if you were, if you're a Robin, would you admit that after everything that's going on in that relationship, Well, maybe he likes porn and so that I even watch porn. I mean, I don't necessarily have a problem with fantasies. I just have a problem with wand sometimes. So I just don't know that Robin made it very clear that.
Speaker 2: She would never do it. So, but I do think I also need to know from a medical professional if women have what dreams, Like, there are times that I wake up and I'm I don't want to hear it. Shut up, No, I'm not, I'm not no, but there listen, there are times that you wait up and you like want to have s. Correct, Yes, you know that is normal. Well, I was trying to save it for you since apparently we're we can't talk about it. But I've never I mean I've even woken up one time and accidentally like started to peek because I thought I was on the toilet. But I most definitely never had forty sexual wet dream partners, oh my gosh. But also Wendy continuing to look dead into the camera, like when she asks questions when she's like how many sexual partners have you had? Karen like she I'm like how long did you practice that one? And like do you have this on? Make sure you got this one? Like did she say it more? Than once. I don't know, but yeah, it was a little bit of a doozy. But then I do think this is an interesting conversation. Ashley is saying that she is still legally married and it's not appropriate for her to discuss what she's doing in her sex life. Why because Michael will cut her off.
Speaker 3: Like they're not together, having together for like two years now, so so she're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To go on, Well, I think they're probably still banging. I mean, I don't think she's having what dreams about him, so I would assume that they're probably banging. Oh my god. But then Mia says she hopes Ashley is still married for financial reasons. This is where it gets confusing. Yes, then Wendy asks if that's why Mia is with Gordon, and then Mia says Gordon was broke when she met him, and Mia has more money than him from an inheritance. And then Mia says at the strip club that Gordon wasn't a high roller, and then they question why ten thousand dollars in a tip isn't considered high but also not that but if Gordon it wasn't a high roller and you didn't marry him for money what did you marry him for?
Speaker 3: She said she had more cash in the bank when she met Gordon, Gordon had more assets.
Speaker 2: Is that what she said? The way she explained it just didn't seem visimist. Yeah, if we would have gotten a different explanation, if she would have said, like, yeah, he was cash rich, but blah blah blah broke, you know, whatever it was like her, maybe she could have said she had a bou red it line.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm pretty sure if he's giving her ten thousand dollars tips, he wasn't exactly broke.
Speaker 2: So my question is, if it was about something different, why didn't she stay with the guy that she was originally with if she had all these financial gain I always thought she went with Gordon because she's with she's with me, to my point, But now she's on a television show making money. Yeah, but it's a full circle. But then it gets even more confusing because then Ashley says Michael gives her no money, but there's a sense of security still with him, and that makes zero sense whatsoever. I'm calling out bullshit. Do you believe Michael doesn't give her money? Like, so he doesn't give her child support or help her pay for that house? So how does she pay for it? So? I guess show money. But even if she's had show money, it's very hard for me to believe that he isn't paying her some sort of How long has she been on the show? A long time? How long? I feel like eight years or something A long time, long enough time to be making good enough money. But I just don't believe that any father out there, he appears to have the children a good amount of time from what we're seeing when she's making phone calls, that he's not paying her anything. Yeah, she's been I mean, Ashley's an og she's been on since season one that they've.
Speaker 3: Only had eight seasons, So you don't make millions at eight seasons.
Speaker 2: So didn't she buy a two million? Yeah? But how much down do you think that is? If you've been saving? And I think he bought the house she's been saving. But if he, I don't know, I don't know. All I know is if he's really given her no money since they've been broken up, I'm very confused, but I am too. Doesn't make any sense. What do you think about her song? Well? First, I wanted to talk about the confidence coach, let's talk. Do I need one? Do we need one? And what would they tell us? Would they tell me to stop doing the tea pop pose? Yes, I'm not ready to break your leg. I can't help it. It's who I can. No, it's not who you are, it's not who you am. No, it's because I know. It's because I've always been insecure about my arms ever since I was young, and so I always have posed like that because I don't like the way my arm looks pressed against my body. Nobody does.
Speaker 3: You can have you can be a model of pressure arms against your I understand, but it just become a house not it's just the arm, it's the leg.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the arm. It's the leg that you like. I don't even know how you do it. You're like, dislocate at.
Speaker 3: The hip, turn the knee in and put point the toe out and then the arm goes and it's like it's.
Speaker 2: A true talent. It's a true talent.
Speaker 3: I think my body would go into spasms, but I've been doing it my whole life.
Speaker 2: But either way, what would the confidence coach tell you, Tam, I don't know. It's unclear, but I can say this. I thought when she said the song, she was gonna pick up whatever that was, that fork, and she was gonna start singing, and I was gonna have like flashbacks of like one of the worst housewife performances I've ever heard. I think she was good. She was a really good, beautiful voice. I didn't even know she sang are you kidding? You need to go back and watch the music video about Michael Darby. There's an entire song about him that she sang a bunch of seasons ago. It's coffee and love. Her voice was good. The words in regards to the man was very hard for me to handle all of the things, but she I mean, and it was heavily autotuned, but she was singing. Her voice sounded beautiful in that work at the if I if you or I tried to sing something we wrote right now, like give it a shot. No, I know I am not singing. I cannot sing.
Speaker 3: I can't even sing happy Birthday, So let's just leave it at that. But it sounded pretty good, sounded great. But I already forgot what it was called thriving something and thriving, thriving and driving, sliving, driving and sliving and living.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was super cute. It was cute. But then you know, Ashley says that if one of her businesses doesn't work, she does have security of it, you know. Falling back on something, I'm like, oh, gosh, you mean the collab with Giselle with the Maxi pads attached to the athleisure where, well, we haven't heard about that lately. I know, well, they haven't sent us a pair yet. But you know what, I'm interested because I really I don't like to have any sweat down there, and sometimes after a hot yoga it can look a little well that's why you go home to a shower. Just take a shower. True, I mean I do. But then Robin asked me if she noticed how Wendy and Candace reacted while Gizelle was talking about Grace going to Florida, And then Gizelle and Robin agree it was disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 3: It was disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 2: These women need to start, like some of them need to like each other. Also, would you be good at that golf? I would not be, probably not. I don't know. Would you have worn high heels like I didn't? I think high heels on or Wendy one of them. I was like, what one of them is going on?
Speaker 3: Yea, Candace had the appropriate tire on, but then it was I just sit in that a tire at dinner.
Speaker 2: I know she did. That was funny, but I've never seen that before, and I thought that was kind of cool. I mean, they all pretended to like it. Is it like cosmic golf, like you know how they do like, oh, we're like the quiet parties where everything's like neo. Yeah, who knows. I don't know. Well, I feel like this Potomac has been good. This is the forty seventh episode that we've covered, and yet Beverly Hills and Miami is already over all right you guys, Well, thank you for tuning in. We will have a very special guest episode, so make sure not to miss her