Speaker 1: If there was a problem, yo, i'llform it where to your mother. This is it. It's two cool moms and one of them talking right now. His name is Joe Gatto throwing it over to the other cool mommy.
Speaker 2: It's Steve Burn.
Speaker 1: That's right, babies, welcome everyone too, two cool moms. We are excited today. I've got a large coffee. Oh ay on excited sweater weather I got Oh yeah, I got a sweat I got a cable net sweater on.
Speaker 2: It's just your first hot drink of the season.
Speaker 1: This is my first. It's not pumpkin spice. I know what you're going for. I'm know a big punkin spice.
Speaker 2: Guy, are you I don't drink coffee or teas or anything.
Speaker 1: It just no, No, you're doing unsweetened tea. That's your choice.
Speaker 2: That's my go to it love it if anything of sweetened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it on sweetened tea.
Speaker 2: Because it's just like you could have a coke, you could have a sprite or whatever you get with your combo meal, which is what I get with every meal. I haven't had a meal that hasn't come with fries in weeks. So it's bad, very bad. That's why I see even like it's starting to come back. Now, are you come back? Puff? And I gotta bring it. I gotta bring it back down, puffing the magic dragon over there?
Speaker 1: Did you did you? I remember? No, I didn't when I was younger. Oh yeah, when you were given the cup and you were old enough to make your own choice in beverage and you could go it was Wendy's for me when he gave you the cup and I was with my mom and they gave me suicide. And you wouldn't do any more. You want you You've graduated past happy meals, kiddie meals. Yeah, you graduated, you're in your preteen years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they say here's a cup, Yeah, select your fate. And I walked over and I walked right to that Doctor Pepper and I got which I had never had, a Doctor Pepper bubble bubble sip, sip in love. And remember I remember.
Speaker 2: Doctor Pepper is one of the worst ones.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: You don't you know how much sugar is in a Doctor Pepper. It's like it's like almost double a coke. I had no idea until I saw my son pick one out at the gas station. I was like, I think a normal cokes one hundred and eighty calories, get so much of doctor Pepper's.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eighty five Nope, threeundred and sixty.
Speaker 2: Double No to twenty?
Speaker 1: Wow is that crazy?
Speaker 2: It's like my weight too.
Speaker 1: No you did no, no, no, no, you learned, you learned from last time.
Speaker 2: You learn You're not Yeah, you're can I guess go, I'm going to say you are at one one eighty's nine?
Speaker 1: No to put a nine front of it? One ninety eight one off by ten, yeah, one ninety eight and you are at what one eighty zero one? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: And when I filmed, I was at one seventy two. So we threw ten ten, We threw ten on quick immediately. There we go.
Speaker 1: Well, good, diause you looked a little emitiated. Did I really want a little too hard? Too much?
Speaker 2: For it was a little too but on camera looks good.
Speaker 1: On camera looks great because camera and teen pounds for right now, you're perfect.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite thing to do once it's fall? Oh, once it's fall, I mean put on a nice sweater. I love wearing a white sweater and a color pant. That's my favorite thing. That white sweater and a colored pant is my favorite combination out of everythy and you can't really do it anywhere else because I don't look good in a T shirt. So a white T shirt and then a white T shirt doesn't have the bizaz that you sweater get you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Why why white? Not with jeans, not with khakis? With a colored pant? A colored pant and what is the color of the pant? Mostly I would go olives or blues. I go blues, mostly blues. Really, I have a spectrum of blues.
Speaker 1: I go wear any colored pants. I just have jeans.
Speaker 2: You do, and we're trying.
Speaker 1: We're trying to work on that. Though I'm beginning your shopping.
Speaker 2: You dressed like an off duty figure skater is what I'm surmising.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I live with no like activity wise for full. You know, we already spoke about how I can't stand the apple peck. But I think for me, it's really about the uh. I like being outside and not getting hot, like I like playing outside with the kids and stuff. Like the summer is a little much for me. You get a little hot, sure, you know, but I like being able to run around, come a little bit. You know now we you know, we toss a frisbee once, things like that. You know, the minute it goes like this is like fuve. I love the foliage though, yeah, changing trees. Just said you were in South Dakota and south of North Dakota's yeah, and it was beautiful gorge. Yeah, it's I drove at night though, so I missed a lot of North What's.
Speaker 2: Been your biggest surprise on tour? Because I think prior to you were going to some pretty major markets the last few years, and now independently it seems like you're you're kind of carpet bomb in the States. What's been your biggest surprise?
Speaker 1: The city was not a dig I wasn't sure, no, because you're sounded like you're.
Speaker 2: Just know you're going to a lot more isolated.
Speaker 1: To be a huge deal, and now you're going to isolated. But when you're torn with the jokers, you're making a bang in Chicago. I was looking at your bang in Chicago and now I'm making a poof in Peoria.
Speaker 2: When you're going you're going to all these theaters across the country and you're seeing fuck it, we all get it.
Speaker 1: We all get it. We all get what you're saying us to play arenas. Now you're playing you know, Barney's Backyard bar No, I get it.
Speaker 2: That's not Have you seen the group on for me this week?
Speaker 1: You see that? Yeah, I do say this. I will say this. What I enjoy is that I am able to get to different places. I'm able to get to different places now, like I could we with the Jokers, and I was starting with Jokers. There wasn't a place in North Dakota that was like would be would make sense of the tour to go there. But for me solo, it is that's a nice way of saying what you're trying to say. So it makes sense for me to go there. And now I was able to hit my fiftieth state. Yeah, yeah, you being coy And I liked I like I do like like these theaters are gorgeous, right, there's some historic and there's some really pretty. Then there's some shit. Yeah, I mean there's some ones that you're in you're like, oh this isn't it's pretty because you go from the weekends of the weekend. I remember like three weekends ago, like the Friday and the Sunday with like these gorgeous theaters, and then the Saturday was just like an auditorium or like a you know, it's like a different venue.
Speaker 2: The newer ones that are built within the last twenty years. And there it doesn't almost right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have that right here. I feel like you're you're doing a lecture like a school hall, like a you know. So I will say I do love I do love that. But my favorite thing now is these small towns. I love a main street. I love a main street. I love a walk about.
Speaker 2: That's the best thing about going to Disneyland or Disney World when you go on that N Street and you have all the Edison bulbs and you just feel I think that original street, if I'm correct, it's either I know he's from Chicago, Walt Disney, but I believe he grew up in Kansas for a minute, and I believe that main Street is based off of that main and it's still there. They still have kind of kept it, and oh that's really maintained into its historic sense.
Speaker 1: But I hope they have a Walt Disney star there because they have to pay homage. I think he did some really cool shit Disney though, right he did. He did like leaves a light on some places. He was afraid of the dark. You heard that no apartment.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, Disney Disney keeps it on in homage to him. I believe is what it is. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: No, I thought he was afraid of the dark, and he was like, middle love be dark in my park.
Speaker 2: WELLT Disney's afraid of the dark.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I think you're making it.
Speaker 1: Up, dude, of making it up, or I might.
Speaker 2: Have hurt it wrong. Marlene Missouri, Missouri. That's it.
Speaker 1: Could you get further from the mic could you just get because you're talking from the closet from Missouri? Nothing? You know what the cay you're giving me right now? Like get to a microphone or tell MI he was in front of the microphone, because there you go. That's Marceline Missouri.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back to my corner now, Marceline Missouri. That's And by the way, congratulations to Jiggy who just got married.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Jiggy, he said, thank you. Everybody happily there, he said, thank you great. Yeah. No, he just like some cool stuff and there's all like those hidden mickeys. Do you know that people would like build that stuff where you have to find like the hidden Mickey mouses. We actually have a hidden Mickey here on our set. Have you found it?
Speaker 2: No? Is it on the logo?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know, the Mickey mouse, like the hidden one around circles?
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I'm sorry, I just mess.
Speaker 2: I'm not that hungover a little bit.
Speaker 1: So favorite theme park growing up were you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, I you know, I guess six Flags.
Speaker 1: Well they having Pittsburgh was the six Flags.
Speaker 2: No six Flags because I grew up partially in Jersey. Six Flags and you see you.
Speaker 1: Remember when the scream Machine came out?
Speaker 2: Well uh no, no, I was really young when I was there. But then Kenny Wood's the one in Pittsburgh. And Kenny Wood's got I think the I think it's the oldest railroad or railroad, the oldest roller coaster, Yeah, is in Kenny Wood. Yeah that's cool. So did you that?
Speaker 1: How old were you when you moved down Jersey? I think I was like, uh, a youngster, like nine or so. You weren't really you weren't really the theme park years.
Speaker 2: No, No, six Legs is not for kids.
Speaker 1: Like they tried doing the whole Loneytun thing and bring everybody, and it really is not it. The rides are really for teens to young adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll never forget Kenny Wood. You'd go there, you bring your whole class there. So it was like Campton High School's class day there in North Allegan class stay there, yep. And I remember we went there and there was this girl that I met that day and we really hit it off, and we're hanging out the whole time, and I was like wow, and I had not had a girlfriend at this wool up until like never.
Speaker 1: She gave you Stevie Wood at Kenny Wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love it, you absolutely love it. Your great Okay. So so yeah, I'm hanging out with this girl and things are going great. And then she goes we're hanging up for like two hours. I'm like, oh my god, I might get this girl's number. I might have like a girlfriend. This is so great. And she goes, oh, you got like a nose hair hanging out of your nose and I was like oh uh. And then and then we finished the ride and she left and I never saw again because of the nose hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: He dropped me because of my nose hair, and I'd like one bang out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it had to be a stiff favoritetiff one. Yeah, the drug bogs on it. Uh. Oh, that's sad.
Speaker 2: Got cock blocked by my nose nose here yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now I'm really like I always pay attention and I always check kind of like you know, it's like that little impression has lasted throughout the years.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's terrible. I I I bloody, Uh, bloody nose sneezed on Danielle Kennedy. Bloody nose sneezed on daniel Kennedy at the movie. They did the whole yawn arm across them, right, bloody. I used to get bloody noses when I was younger, okay, because my nose never got picked at, so I got notes broke, so I was whenever got nervous or got thrown red in there. So I did. I did like a hat chew, and I didn't realize that because it was dark, so I didn't realized that. I spray painted a we we went outside after the movie. I look at a sweatshirt and it's kind of like a couple of drips on it. I didn't say anything, but I think she found out when you went home.
Speaker 2: My gun. Yeah, and it was this your first girlfriend?
Speaker 1: That was my first like a date that I remember first. She was my girlfriend. Couldn't I couldn't achieve Daniel Kennedy. She was stunner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, who was your first one?
Speaker 1: It was eighth grade?
Speaker 2: I Saggi six? What was her name? That was her name?
Speaker 1: Actually it's just great Saggi, I miss Soggi.
Speaker 2: What was your name?
Speaker 1: Kenny Wood? My first girlfriend? I guess I would say is from my high school years. Yeah, probably is when I got my first girlfriend. I would probably say it was Angela. And she was a freshman and I was a senior, and I took her to my prom. I took a fourteen year old to my prom. That's true, that's true, Storry mm hmm. Yeah. And how old are you? I was eighteen?
Speaker 2: Real winner?
Speaker 1: Real winner?
Speaker 2: And do you uh did you have to legally knock on doors when you introduce yourself to neighborhood element?
Speaker 1: I am legally bound? Uh no, Yeah, that was she was sweet. Uh. Then in high school, I like, I've only had a couple of girl friends. In college, I had one you're over already already looking for a question, so I don't have to open up to you anymore. I'm fine with it. God, Steve, let's help with a stranger instead of talk to your friend who's in front of your face. Let's see what Dorian's problem is. From whichita, Oh I don't like my job? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? If her name? Story industry?
Speaker 1: From which your time? Sorry? I love help everybody. Thank you so much everybody for writing in. We appreciate you honestly. Thank you guys so much for all the kind words.
Speaker 2: Uh can't believe me.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this has gone on this long.
Speaker 2: Wanted to didn't think it was gonna Yeah, you didn't really, I mean, honestly, what did you think this was gonna?
Speaker 1: Last thought would be I thought we're gonna be like ten and in and then you would it would just be well, No, I thought it was like our you know, our distance from between each other, you know, and then your you know, your lack of commitment to things, and my just a d D D of like wanting to work on a million projects, like so many things that it's gonna slip through the cracks a lot. But I think we both had so much fun. It's great till today. I like you. I like you a lot. I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I enjoyement time when.
Speaker 2: You enjoy spending time with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think you think I'm genuine though when I say these things, I know you do. Okay, yeah, well all right, don't be don't be fucking don't be so well you know what, not unhumble about it. I don't know the opposite of humble. What's that word? Don't be a braggadocia. You are a certain kind of roundly iges today I am now, so now you know what I mean? Like, I like, I do, enjoy like being friends with you, Steven.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I enjoy being friends with you. You are one cool mom. It's coming to us from Reese. Okay, okay, here we go. This is a two parter, so let's you can choose one or we can do both. Okay, if you have teeth in your belly button, would you go to a dentist or a doctor? Also, would you rather have bacon? Unlimited bacon, but no more games or games? Unlimited games but no more games?
Speaker 1: He meant bacon, So unlimited games are unlimited bacon.
Speaker 2: I think like unlimited games, meaning like like games.
Speaker 1: To play, like apps, or like this is a terrible the first one I would your.
Speaker 2: Teeth in your belly button? Would you go to a dentist or a doctor?
Speaker 1: I don't think he means loose teeth. I think he means you belly buttons all of a sudden, you gotta exactly defeat. I would definitely go to a doctor because that seems like wrong. Like if I was an alien and I had that and I had a problem with my belly button, I would go to the dents because I go immediately to America's got talent absolutely and eat it. I'd eat everything, I'd gnaw on things like yeah, and just freak everybody the hell out, and I'd milk it.
Speaker 2: I'd be like a carniac. Do you do.
Speaker 1: You imagine if you were like a parent and you you know, you're like, hey, you right, okay, did you shower? Yes? Did you brush your belly button?
Speaker 2: Dude, you'd be the greatest ventrilo quest in amazing yeah doing it And you'd be like you could literally tape your mouth shut and people be like, how do you do it? Then you pull them the hell out and you pull it up.
Speaker 1: What the well, you're giving it all the apparatus, you're giving it a tongue, you're giving it vocal courts. You do the whole thing, because he's just teeth.
Speaker 2: You could do.
Speaker 1: Connect with yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you reinvents the sit up, if you could do the lady in the tramp by yourself.
Speaker 1: Right, you're there, get down as most as you can, did you? Oh my god? What about sneezing to put Daniel Kennedy. I that'd be weird because it's all connected there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be weird, that's the Yes, it would be weird, But that would be a cool.
Speaker 1: That'd be like if you think about this. Okay, you know sometimes when you need medicine bad, they shoved up your button right like a story because it absorbs quicker. If you're really hungry, instant, instant, right in the belly. You don't have to wait for this. I would just see a whole Yeah, I just have a six ft s. It would like to me like a pencil shop. Noah, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then when you're driving and eating, just put a bowl of spaghetti bite in your lap and you drive and.
Speaker 1: You would just see your little it doesn't have a little longs.
Speaker 2: It's like feed the self. All right, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: That was That was the first one that was from Okay uh okay cumanos from Gwen, Gwen, and here she comes, Okay Gwen as Mama Joe.
Speaker 2: This is specifically for you. I want to start being a vegetarian. It seems so healthy. How did you make that transition?
Speaker 1: Well, I found teeth in my belly, buddy. I just I just stopped eating meat.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us next week.
Speaker 1: I basically I had not been I wasn't even really eating meat. It was like slow for me because I wasn't eating meat for a while because Bessie was a vegetarian, so she and I did the cooking. She didn't, so I was cooking for her, and every now and again I'd have a burger or whatnot. So when I decided to not do it anymore, I was already not having a lot of meat, right, So I think for someone that just eats meat, eats meat, eats meat, and then all of a sudden, like I'm not going to anymore, it's tough. So I think it's got to be just like a gradual decline.
Speaker 2: But people do it for one to two reasons, right, for the health factor or you're doubling up. It's healthy and you have a compassion for animals, correct, because I think you told me that you had an experience for you.
Speaker 1: I met a cow. I met Susar the cow, an eight hundred pounds mal mil cow, and he was gorgeous. He's dead now. I just found out he died recently. Really yeah, they eat him, which is ironic.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what, I'm back in.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm not gonna eat them, So how did you? So honestly, what happened, you're.
Speaker 1: I was a thing called Thanksliving for our friends at Woodstock Farm Sanctuary upstate New York. And they have this thing called thanks Living where they feed the turkeys on Thanksgiving and said, you eating turkey, So it's like a ceremonial thing. They come out and give him like plates of corn and stuff, and all the kids feed them and stuff. It's fun. So I went there and they give us a tour of the facility and I went into this barn. They had this male milk cow. So it's the breathe of cows that give milk. I don't know the exact terminology, but if they're male, they normally veal. They killed them young, because females are the ones who get milk from the males ones don't really offer anything. So that's a lot of the so that it's pretty rare to see these full grown. And it came out and it was eight feet tall. It was eight hundred pounds. It was eight feet tall, and it was like a dog. It came up. I rubbed its nose. It was like super friendly, and I was, oh my god, these things. And I was like, I don't have to have a burger that bed. And then I was like, all right, well, let me see what let me see what kind of alternatives there are. And I was only not really eating. I stopped eating chicken a long time ago. Really, Chicken always weirded me out a little bit because you could it could give you salmonilla, and I don't like things that could do that to you.
Speaker 2: Well, anything can give you anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true to I mean, but yeah, well, I mean a chicken can't give you twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: So you're just making it shut up right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So not everything can't give you anything. You can't just say sentences.
Speaker 2: That's anxiety.
Speaker 1: What's the last time with chicken? Gave you a two spot?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never? We just chick across the road to get the ATM.
Speaker 2: You bullshiting' me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Stevie can't give you twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't really in chicken. So I found good like the impossible burgers and you know, impossible meat and beyond be I love I love this.
Speaker 2: A lot of those I've read up, A lot of those are not as good for you as you think they are.
Speaker 1: Are not they're not because it's all processed.
Speaker 2: Yep, there's a lot of there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of controversy around all of it. All you could do is try to eat and be have food and then die. That's really what life is, right, Yeah, and then die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: So I just and enjoin what I and I guess it's more for me it's conscious about the animals than it's really about health, because there isn't like this. Everybody always like like oh the quto dye and all this, and there's a lot of healthy people that eat meat. You know what I mean. There's a lot of things, a lot of people that eat to well balanced meal and stuff. So I'm not necessarily like, oh, if you're unhealthy if you eat it, and I don't really, I'm not one of those people that puts my beliefs. People are like, oh, you know, and they talked to me about it, and I'm like, it's for me, sure, you know. I'm not like, you know, you're killing the chicken. Now. It's really weird because my daughter now wants to start like meat comes across the plane. She's like, we don't need animals, and she's doing stuff like that in school. Wow, and so like it's like, I'm like, well, you don't need animals, sure, I said, you know, that's your choice and whatever. And then she was like, and I was having salmon. I'm pescatarian. So I was having salmon the other night, like a month ago whatever, and she wanted to taste it, and she tasted it and she liked it. She's like, oh no, She's like, well, it's an animal. I said, well, I said, daddy eats fish. I said, I call the pescatarian. And we talked to her about that and she loves salmon, so she eats salmon and shrimp.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: But she won't eat she won't eat like cows or like anything like that. She's like, oh no, it's a cow.
Speaker 2: Or anything furry that seems like it's she could adopt it.
Speaker 1: She won't get it. It was like, if I get adopt it, I'm not in Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was with the cow a few times before. Hello, okay, you give me twenty bucks. It's more than okay. Oh, this is this is something where I think because people are going to tour, people are going to see you tour, so they should know that. So basically Ashley is asking, I see you're coming to Elkhart, Indiana soon, Yes, Sam, And she wants to know how to get meet and greet tickets for your show. This is a question, So I thought purpose, I thought, this is a good way for you to explain to folks as you're on tour that it's an option.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, it's an option to meet and greet me on tour. Yeah, yeah, you can buy a question though, you can buy the tickets wherever readily available. It seems like that's planted. What planted by you? What do you think I'm doing this to plant it up up your meet and greets. Do you think I give a shit about your meet and greets?
Speaker 2: I hate your meet and greets because when I go on the road with you, it's like I got to sit around for I want to ask and wait to go to the goddamn hotel room. It's forty five minutes away because it's posh. Jesus Christ, I planted it. Good God. He goes out a belly button teeth. I chew the shit out of you right now.
Speaker 1: You're get to je Gatto official dot com. You get your me and greed passes Steve, I mean Ashley. All right, this is coming to us from Mandy Mandy. Here we go, and I'm gonna say her last name. Okay, there's a purpose to my question is since I'm the O G cool mom, why am I not on the show with you two s?
Speaker 2: My last name is cool? You need me? Her name is Mandy Joe Cool, Mandy Joe Yeah cool, And she's a mom. Wow, she's literally our third cool mom. Wow.
Speaker 1: We should call her?
Speaker 2: And what does it say like when when she gets.
Speaker 1: The is it says Instagram? Cool mom is calling you?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: She needs well, it's through Instagram. If she doesn't have notifications on, I don't know if at all. It's ringing you here.
Speaker 2: This is not cool, Mandy, this is not cool.
Speaker 1: And then there's your answer, Mandy. That's why you're not a cool mom, because cool mom's answer the call. And we didn't we try, and we did try. That's a great name, Mandy Joe cool, Mandy Joe cool. Well, Mandy you we tried to get you on the show. It didn't pan out, but but we did our part. When you get when you get scammers or some petty calls, or do you entertain them? Do you do you talk to them?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I'd rather sit on the couch and do nothing than do that. But I know you have gone down deep rabbit holes, deep rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: I started on that road.
Speaker 2: Sal told me one about you and the cable company. Yes, and he as he's telling it, he's progressively laughing harder and harder and harder as he's doing it. But you are so committed to a bit.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I really enjoy that. Sometimes I've been doing this thing too. Where I was when we were on the road, I would just pick out, take out my phone I would just take out my phone and I dial a number, any number, any number, I just dialing unblock it donald number on mony answered. I'd make it like I was calling them back, and that was one of my favorite things to do. As you were as somebody else, somebody else, Yeah, yeah, I would call them back and I'm like, and this is like you know. I would just be like, hey, man, I missed your call and they'd be like, oh yeah, and I was like yeah. I was like, sorry, is it what's going on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Nothing, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It would be crazy how people just jump into it. Wow, really now I would do that. But then I got into this scene where I started pretending that I was Daniel, the assistant for Impractical Jokers, and I would call up like an Applebee's and I would ask and I would be like, I would always be in a panic, and I would like and I would always say the line and this would always get the boys come on, like listen, this has to happen or will be my ass And that's all I would say. And I would talk in that voice and I'd be like, do you have a south facing window? Do mark?
Speaker 2: And not looking north?
Speaker 1: And like things and people would believe it, like they're like, oh no, because they know we'd be in town. Sure, I want to come after the show. You the only thing that's open, you know, you know is there is there a drug clean? And then I would always I'd start dry clean nearby, like I would just do that, But then I would start like pretend I called the wrong place, right, So when I would call the apple he was like next calling apple Bee's like I need to drop off a suit to get dry cleaned, and they're like what, I'm like, isn't this just rag? They like, no, it's Applebee's, Like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm all over the place. This is Daniel, the practical jokes assistant. I have to drop off south suit, but that's neither here nor there. Do you have a table that faces north? And they'd be like what And then we just go into this thing and then yeah, like I had this guy on the hook one time.
Speaker 2: And would you go to the actual applebee one time?
Speaker 1: We did? One time we did and it was absolutely sandy, So we can never do it again. Because people knew they were coming, but it happened to be in the mall. They were rat like we were driving around the mall and because you had some time to kill in the bus in the tour bus, and I saw it was an Applebe's and I called it and I said, we know I need it to go order. So for the for the practical jokers, look at your window. The tor buses there, and we saw the guy look out the window and was like whatever they want, yeah, blah blah blah. Right, so then, uh, and then I just made all these crazy requests ten and I was this guy Daniel. And then the guy came on and knocked on the door for the thing and he's like, uh, is Daniel here? And Jeff John and he's like he's like, oh no, he's in the bathroom and he's just.
Speaker 2: Jeff. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Really I used to call it this Daniel. I make all these crazy requests. I'm like, is there balloons.
Speaker 2: Through the ring? Or do you go out and like say thanks, I was fucking with you? Or you just never give up to tell never get the food and run. Yeah that's it. Oh.
Speaker 1: So they had to have known it was you, right, I don't know you would think I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm pretty good, one of the best, I tell you, all Right, this is coming host from Grace. What's your guys? But weight? It gets worse stories. Do you have a weight? It gets worse story. I have one right out of the gates. Go, I'll tell you I was. I was in Ohio, Columbus. I just turned thirty, so this is prevalent to this. And I met a girl. Go back to my room. It's great. We have a total blast making out that whatever. You know. I get up the next morning. That was a Thursday night. I have to go do press Friday. Okay, So I go do press on Friday and I come back to the hotel. I get dropped off, and as I'm in the elevator, I press the button to go up. I'm thinking, oh, I wonder if the girls still She's probably still in the room, right, And as I'm going up, I shit my pants. I completely shit my pants. And it wasn't even like this is the first time it happened, like a legit poop in the pat This is a yard salet. It it's an absolute disaster. It wasn't even like, oh I farted, did I? It's like everything must go like it ruined. So I get back. The door's open. I'm like oh shit. So now I'm like walking over and I'm like, I hope to God the girl is not in the room. So I swipe my card. I opened it. Of course she's in the She's in the fucking bed. Still. I'm like, God, damn it. So I'm like, what am I gonna do? So I take my pants off, I run over to the pepsi machine and I throw my pants away by the garbage can, by the garbage can on the vending machine, being on the out side of the room, outside of the room one hundred percent, I do the old eighth grade, pull my pants, my shirt over my junk, and I run down. As I creep into my room, she's still sleeping. I think she is whatever. I jump in the shower, so I take a shower, like, this is fucking great. Okay, nobody knows how shit my pants. This is awesome. So I get dressed and as I as I'm I'm slinking into the bed because I do want to go to bed again. I'm exhausted and hungover. So I slink in. She wakes up. She goes, oh my god, Oh my god, what I go what what? She goes? Oh my god, I can't believe it. I go what she goes. Sometimes when I drink, I pissed the bed. I go what she goes. She goes, yeah, I'm so sorry. I feel it.
Speaker 1: And she pissed all over.
Speaker 2: The bed and so so now I'm like, it's cool.
Speaker 1: She's like, he was the coolest about it, exactly, Oh my god, because she brought it up. And now you were a too.
Speaker 2: She was a one yeow. So she pissed the bed and she was so embarrassed, and I was like, I was the coolest guy in the world. I'm like, we're all people.
Speaker 1: These things happened. My god, you know I shot my pants. Yeah, so funny. Did you now question for you? Yeah, I want you to think about it. You might not have thought about this yet until this moment. You are sure that you didn't piss the bed before you left because you were so drunk, and she.
Speaker 2: I've never pissed the bed, but she said, this happens sometimes when I drank, which I've heard, which I've heard.
Speaker 1: I know. I know that that happens to people get They gets so they are so blitzed that they just be themselves. They just yeah, So, oh my god, that would been great. If you just be the bed and then you left her in it and show your pants and then you come back and she's like yeah, and apparently I shoot your pants too.
Speaker 2: I say, wow, you know, girl, I don't cuddle. Besides, who's going to sleep in that puddle?
Speaker 1: And the great oh my dad, I can't beat that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can. I'm sure you've had.
Speaker 1: I feel like my life right now is a way to get to worse. I think I just reach out to last year. That's pretty much it. Uh No, that's great. I want to go with that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do it. I love what we got here. This is coming up from Dominic.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay the donkey?
Speaker 2: What Dominic? The donkey?
Speaker 1: You don't know that Christmas Carol? The donkey Jing making up right now? The Italian Christmas donkey when Dominika comes to town.
Speaker 2: You know your ship and the pasta huzzle? Hey Jing for real?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, it's it's huge here on the East coast.
Speaker 2: Dominic, he's just.
Speaker 1: Trying, he's trying to play.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this donkey.
Speaker 2: It's an Italian thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's a it's a Christmas carl It's not never an Allian song. It's a Christmas it's an Italian donkey. Get further from the microphone. If you're gonna chime in, have a microphone by you.
Speaker 2: But I've celebrated a lot of Christmas is I've never heard of Dominic the donkey. Oh my god, because we're allowed to stop at France. I've never heard this in my life. That's crazy. So what is like if you're a six year old Italian kid, that's just that's that's white Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Jingle bells if you're.
Speaker 1: A New York Italian. It was all the rage that came out about the same time as the uh, the dogs barking this jingle bells?
Speaker 2: You heard that? When you hear that, do you think I should I should go to the kennel today?
Speaker 1: No, my dogs do it. That's recording. I get royalties on that.
Speaker 2: That's every day. All right. This is coming up from Dominic.
Speaker 1: Sup sub Dominic.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's great. Is that what he said? So it's up.
Speaker 2: Dominic said up.
Speaker 1: I love when Dominic comes in says up, I had a neighbor. I had a neighbor.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody has a name.
Speaker 1: Here's it. So I wan't to tell this story. We don't have a nigh Yes, I'll tell this story. I had a neighbor. Yeah, okay, I was living with Jodah Fish. Excuse me, Joe the Fish, my friend, Joe the Fish, Joe Caparati. We call him Joe the Fish. He and I lived in an apartment building. No, we lived in a three family home. We had the top floor in the middle was a son named Joe, and the father on the bottom floor with his wife. They lived together, and their name was Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, three Joe's four.
Speaker 1: Joe's in the building, right, And the son would just always he would just always hit you with it. You'd walk by, like coming back from the house or coming in, you'd always have to pass them whatever. And he would always be like in the like driveway working on his car, just hanging out or whatever. So and he was just he would's up, put his arm up and just go suck like one ad like that. So we called him Joey SUPs, but not to him. We just call him Joey's up. So one day he was a little bit he was a bigger dude. Yeah, one day I walking back from work. This is when I was working in excenture. I was in my suit or whatever.
Speaker 2: And this is when you were third floor, Joey, third floor Joey.
Speaker 1: Yes, me and joe the fish. I won't, says Joey. So were walking, we're walking into walking into the thing, and he is behind a car which I don't see, but he's in a fold out patio chair in a driveway, like like a beach chair in a driveway, with his shirt over his shoulder, and he has a nice pop in his mouth. He just pops out and scares hell.
Speaker 2: He goes, sup.
Speaker 1: It scares the hell out of me. And that was it. That's all. Every time he has somebody say sup, I think Joey SUPs.
Speaker 2: You just have a grown man with his shirt off. He's like.
Speaker 1: And he would freeze. He would hold it. He keep his head like sup until like you recognize the sup. Like he would hold it like not blanket and good sir, like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah's up? All right? Well sup to brand I'm back up. Dominic dominic dominic up, Yeah, Dominic's up. Okay, So it's up coming up from Brandon.
Speaker 1: He goes, Brandon. This is specifically for you again.
Speaker 2: As a watch guy, wondering if Joe could talk about what brands he enjoys or if he simply is a Walmart grab that watch and go kind of guy Brandon from Michigan.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Walmart grab that watch and kind of go. Guys. I'm also not I'm not a price tag buyer either. I will say I do enjoy a nice high end watch, favorite brands being Panorai and Omega. I would probably say my two higher endish ones. But then I would like like this one that I have on now, this is this is this is just a time and this isn't super expensive at all, but I just love the colorway of it.
Speaker 2: It looks nice yit and it goes with the outfit.
Speaker 1: It's all about access.
Speaker 2: What is it about watches that it just happened? Really did?
Speaker 1: I wasn't into watches until like my first nice watch that I got was actually a gift from the production company for this one hundredth episode, and it was a Panoray and and our management Jack and they got us a nice watch and I was like, oh, I love this watch. I put it on, it felt nice and I was like, oh, these are nice watches. And then I bought my first big boy watch was a brightling and I bought it when we did the tour doc in Vegas. When I was with my sisters. We were like, I was like, I'm in Vegas. I'm like, I said, I want to get something nice. And I walked in and I saw those beautiful and I was like, I'm getting it right, and I got the watch and that's and from there it was just been a downward spiral. But now it really is color waste. Like Jiggy shops with me a lot and I'll do I'll I'll be like, I don't have a watch that looks like that. So now for me it's like I don't want watches that look like I don't have another watch it would go with this outfit as well as this watch, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a hobby, I guess, or an appreciation. I just don't understand the world. I understand like there's an artistry to it. And i'd seen like late one night I was up and and just this documentary about a guy who still like you.
Speaker 1: Know, makes the pieces and everything. It's hand crafted. So it's crazy you, uh, you aren't a watch guy, but I I got you a nice watch, and you felt it like you liked it for a minute.
Speaker 2: I I, you know what, It's heavy, and every time I wear it, I I think I've told you this. I fly every week and every time I go to wrap my it's caught the strap of my backpack on. It always gets caught and it gets banked off every single time, and I think, oh, maybe I should strap it on the left side first, whatever, but I always go.
Speaker 1: Like this, God, do the free shoulder first.
Speaker 2: And so I got to bring it back to the watch guy again and he keeps like lengthening the pieces to make it longer, so it stays in there and it just keeps popping off, so that little metal, But thank you. I appreciate that, honestly.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the watch Jiggy got me, the Cassio. I wore it and my son goes, that is so cool. Can I wear that watch? Yeah? And he wears it and he's just beep booping the whole time, and uh, and I've never seen it since. He loves it.
Speaker 1: That's so great that Jiggy gives that Watchers is a great gift. The Casio watch I give it. I was as excited about it as my son was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's see, like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it's so cool.
Speaker 2: I get to just kind of goo off.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of you. You're a gift there.
Speaker 2: Do you have a go to gift?
Speaker 1: They like, Oh, I'm gotta I gotta get some from some defensive wine.
Speaker 2: No, I do. I think. I I think that I do. Person. You do nice person, listen and be attentive to what what somebody said that they enjoy appreciating and that. I'm like, oh, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got me a nice bowling pin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are historic. I have.
Speaker 1: My gift to people is the too Me backpack. The too me backpack for people. I've gotten it for three or four people at this point. I didn't get you one yet because your backpack needs to be replaced.
Speaker 2: But I've got what is it about that backpack?
Speaker 1: It is just the perfect size and compartment things for people who travel. Yeah, and everybody that has it to go. I've actually gotten it to two different DJs. I gave to Justin Yeah and DJ Mike Williams, my cousin. Both of them DJ Justin Jerrace, and they both absolutely flipped and loved it and they've had it for years. Yeah, that suitcase I've had for years.
Speaker 2: I love it. But I got this backpack that is like weather proof, and it's one of those rolldowns and you clasp it and it is I've banged it up. It is durable, but also you forget oh sometimes it's pouring rain and it protects everything in there. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the roll ups good because then if you if you're purchasing, you're on the road and you're making purchase, it could be sa it could be that low. Yeah, that's the thing I like about the Toomey. It's got the it's got the expando zipper, which you don't really see on a backpack often.
Speaker 2: No, you don't, you know you don't.
Speaker 1: That's really saved four roll rollaway luggage. The whole Tommey line. I really appreciate. I love to me. Why won't they sponsor me? I got to talk to them.
Speaker 2: I have you made fun of mine?
Speaker 1: Your what my to me?
Speaker 2: Because of the wheels?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But what am I going to go to the Toomey shop and replace the wheels?
Speaker 1: You are if you're if you respect yourself, you can replace the wheels. Yes, their lifetime guarantee.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at it? That's part of the whole thing. Why where's the Toomey shop? I don't even know where.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a toy shop? First of all, you have Google in your pocket, use it to me, just find the located. But I'm sure there's a Toomey shop in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Oh you live. And then you go and replace the Yeah.
Speaker 1: You go, you give it to them and you say Joe sent me, and they say, okay.
Speaker 2: All of you nodded your head like I'm a book. Okay, but this is something that's known. Yeah, like Dominic the donkey.
Speaker 1: I've never heard your your too, dominic the too me.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this. Okay, I'm learning. I'm here to learn.
Speaker 1: This is great. I mean we help a lot of people here.
Speaker 2: One cool mom, one dumb mom.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call you dom I wouldn't call you domb. I would say you have a lot to learn.
Speaker 2: You're not married, Joe.
Speaker 1: Cool, you have a lot to learn. See so do I?
Speaker 2: We all do.
Speaker 1: We're all growing like these beautiful flowers.
Speaker 2: But a fake okay what what?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 2: What? Where we're at? Do we got what? More?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Morens jiggy, he's nowhere near a microphone.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, hold on, here we go. This is a good one.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is the one I was looking for.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of good ones.
Speaker 2: This is coming us from Jackson. He's asking question, how long do you want to live?
Speaker 1: Are we going negatives? Or you mean from now?
Speaker 2: Because I would have loved to play the song again.
Speaker 1: I would love I would have I would have loved to check out three to four weeks ago. No, how long I want to live? Well, this is a conundrum, right, because you want to be around for me as a parent. You want to be around long enough to see that your kids are settled and good and doing well. But I don't know why that means anything, because I als don't want to be old enough that I'm just shitting my pants and throwing him in a pepsi machine. But you're doing that at a young age. But I don't want to be that. I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to have major health issues. So I would probably say, you know, if I have to pick sixty eight, I feel sixty eight's right now, But really sixty eight right, sixty eight young sixty eight, Well not in my family, sixty eight twelve years older than my father. That's a full it's a decade plus two, Joseph sixty eight, right, so, well sixty eight right now in forty six, it's twelve years from now. Okay, twelve years. That makes my youngest son seventeen. He's fine. Come on, come on, I can't hear you because you don't have a microphone. If you're gonna correct me talking to the microphone, is it twenty two years? Yeah, it's fine, he's twenty seven. Done them out?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, I don't know man that that it's such a good question, but I think, yeah, to your point, i'd want to be around to see my like i'd want to see my daughter walk down the aisle. Yeah, I'd want to see my son in his first job, like settled, and see him get married. You know, I think you want a few years as a grandparent. I think you want to here here it is, here's my barmater ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to be around for Christmases as a grandparent, and then once they put a curly one on the soap, you're out. Oh you want to last that long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't want to be around when they're teenagers, because it's when it's like, fuck them, They're going to be a pain in the ass. They don't want to play with grandma and grandpa anymore. I don't want to be wobbling around with the cane. Yeah that's a good time.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how good you are at math, but your daughter right now is ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're saying, let's let's be conservative and say she gets married at twenty eight. Sure, okay, two years. They probably go vacation a little bit. Maybe they want they want to go to Greece.
Speaker 2: They want to see you tell me to die.
Speaker 1: She's going around, I'm telling them, telling you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so around.
Speaker 1: You know, she wants to see she wants to see the world a little bit. Yea three or four years before she pops out the first one. You tell me, I'll be nine thirty one, she's thirty one, thirty one pops out of kid, right, you get you get three or four years with that kid, right, So you're talking about eighteen to nineteen years from right now.
Speaker 2: No, you're talking about I'd be in my late eighties. You being your ladies, you're shaped up.
Speaker 1: You're shitting yourself on the regular, you're throwing all your pants by the Here's what I'll tell you, though, Here's what I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you because there are all these medical advances that are occurring.
Speaker 1: Don't play that card. I'm telling you, I'm gonna freeze my self.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna freeze my e But I think that there there's gonna be so many things out there.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be able to plug up your holes.
Speaker 2: I care, but I think they're gonna do things where a little more itself.
Speaker 1: At thirty, what are you're gonna be doing an eighty?
Speaker 2: But but but I'm shitting that was self imposed. I did it to myself. I put whiskey in.
Speaker 1: My tongue, tom and then I coupled that with like a bowl of chili and activities blapjacks and sausages and a milkshake like a dipshit taking time bomb in my tummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the minute I got the minute I went to radio, it's like, oh, something doesn't feel right. And then I was in the elevator and I never had this before. I had a hot flash. That was the warning flare. I had sweat beats fire like that, and I go, oh my god, what's going? Boom yeah, like it was literally sweat beads and instantly as it's happening, well what is going? And then boom everything went.
Speaker 1: So this is happening new or thirty. If you make it to eighty five and I'm still around, I'm putting you down.
Speaker 2: I'll be a vegetarian. I'll be a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: But oh well, thank you so much, cool mommy to you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Stevie Forardates, tour dates, Joe Gattoofficial dot com, Steve burn.
Speaker 2: Live dot com.
Speaker 1: And we're at meeting greet meeting greets you go to for Joe gattoficial dot com if you want to meet you. When do they do that?
Speaker 2: Uh, you're not going on. You're not gonna. I do my show and I get in the car and I leave.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you and I are going to be together in a couple of places. Hubeth, Delaware, We're together, Rahubeth rehabboth towers and any chance to get to work with you.
Speaker 2: Guys. It's the best because Jigg and I share a deep appreciation of food. I remember the first time I hung out with Jiggy. All we did was break down every fast food restaurant and sandwich and I was like, I love this guy. He's great. I think I've had a new friend. All right, Thank you guys, too. Cool moms, rate review, subscribe and be well and follow us and keep writting in the questions.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate great questions. And you know, sup, so these two cool.
Speaker 2: Mommies love you, so show us some love.
Speaker 1: Please rate us, review us, follow us on all social media, and subscribe to our YouTube.