Speaker 1: Let's see if this person responds, Hey, what's up man, It's really yeah, what's your name? It says here that you were recently harassed by time travelers? Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 2: Like last year? All right? Bro okay, so.
Speaker 3: Let's see maybe fuck, maybe like five or six years ago, I was working at a at like a fun center, and one of the customers ended up coming on like we were in gill carts and ship and uh, and ended up being like my manager, but she was like forty years older than like current day, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything, though I thought it was stripping because I just smoked like a lot of whet, and like I didn't think too much about it. I was like, oh, it's just a Doubel ganger. And then fast forward maybe I don't know till till last year. I was working at like different place, at a grocery store, and like customers started coming in and they looked like friends but I personally know and like people that like I actually do know and like, except they had aged they were a lot older and like a couple of them, like I tried calling them out on it, and like they would just like kind of leave, and I specifically remember this one time my coworker at the like at that store had also came in, but she looked like she was like forty years older than what she does now, like looks like now, and she asked me for like a bottle of wine, and like she had called me by my name, and I was like, there's no way this old chick that looks just like my coworker knows my name, because I was like, I never wore my name tag, and like, while playing cod and stuff, I like I swear my lobbies were getting hacked to where like other people in the lobby like that I was playing against would have my name as their user name. And I was freaking out to the point to where like I didn't really know what to do. And I ended up having like a series of incidents to where I had like tried to reach out to the FBI and something like tried to figure out exactly like what was going on.
Speaker 2: Like I was, I was like, well, these people keep showing up.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I ended up like trying to contact the government and it didn't really go too well, and they ended up arresting me for like disorder to contact and shit, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, well saw down real quick. How did you try to contact the government? And then why did they arrest you?
Speaker 3: Also, I had reached out to them just with the assumption that somehow these time travelers had access to time traveled to back to this time period through the government, either that or it's some sort of privatized by company.
Speaker 1: But when you say you reached out to them, I mean, what is it, Like did you google the White House phone number and call it? Like, what does that mean you reached out to them?
Speaker 3: No, Like you can like report internet currents on the FBI and ship so like you just email them, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So you sent the FBI what's the email address to send the FBI and talking to them about time travelers?
Speaker 3: They haven't boasted on their website. There's like you can literally email them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did this escalate to you getting arrested?
Speaker 3: Because like the the interactions continued to the point to where it was like I had stretched out over about it and I wasn't receiving any response from them because I figured they probably thought I was schizophrenic, and so I ended up saying that I was going to like do something that I like probably shouldn't have, and then they took it as like me like making threats, and so they they like pretty much didn't interact with me until that, Like I don't know, like you kind of get what I'm trying to say, though.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were emailing the FBI to let them know that there were time travelers and the FBI was not responding to because you believed that they thought that you were lying, and so to get their attention, you threatened some thing drastic and then they tracked you down. How did they track you down from that email?
Speaker 3: Because I gave them my information because I'm not rying about this ship when I feel like people had like shown up to my work and then they would like follow me in traffic and like they would be like outside of my house and ship like.
Speaker 1: So so like, so how soon happened? Like how soon after you sent that How soon after you sent that email did they come to your house and arrest you?
Speaker 2: It'd been months.
Speaker 4: Really, and yeah, so like, well it had been months of me sending them.
Speaker 1: And when they arrested you at hand.
Speaker 3: Well, I went through the process and they sent me to like a mental hospital of course, just like everyone was saying schizophrenia, and like, I wish I had screenshot at the time when they were literally using my name as like their user names and ship. I My problem, Viyle is that I don't have any proof that they were doing this ship to me, and so in the event that it does happen in like forty years or so, everyone can look back and say that it did happen. I have proof of it in a sense, because this ship's like you're you're probably not going to be deleting the shipping come soon.
Speaker 1: But what's your name again?
Speaker 2: Huh? I said that at the beginning. I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't want you don't want to say it again? Is that what you said? That's okay, I'm gonna call you Adam, all right, Adam, You're gonna help me, Adam. Adam. You're gonna hate my line of questioning, but I gotta ask you these this stuff. Okay, what what did they tell What did they tell you at the mental health hospital?
Speaker 2: They said the time travel is not real?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you have anyone else who you've talked about the stuff though?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Well you said the hospital was lit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bunch of cool people here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, tell me about the people you met at the hospital.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into like their personal problems and ship. But shout out to Eric, shout to Taylor, shout to Jared, shout to Dylan. There there's a lot of cool people, lose. There were some people there serving like GEI sentences and ship for like killing people, and like their their stories are kind of sucked up, but like, I don't know they were cool. They had a PS four there.
Speaker 1: Did as four there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What games do four?
Speaker 3: Honestly, because we couldn't connect with the internet, so like it was mostly just like UK and you could play like the campaign mode on cod but a lot of people just played Stardu Valley.
Speaker 1: I won't say that's that's kind of funny that they put like people who like killed people and did crimes against the government in a mental hospital where they can play video games about killing people.
Speaker 3: I'm not the one that approved the games.
Speaker 1: When you when you told the other people in the hospital about these time travelers, what do they say?
Speaker 3: Everyone just had the same skepticism towards it. I mean, nobody really pleased me, so I didn't really try to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, do you have a Do you have like a support network? Do you have friends and family and stuff.
Speaker 3: Honestly, because of the situation, like I only had maybe like a couple of friends before this. They don't talk to me anymore. I didn't try to reach out to them after this either. I do have counsel like counselors that I go like.
Speaker 2: Talk to.
Speaker 3: Shall out Valerie, Valeries chill. But like I'm going to school right now. I'm trying to get like my Vette certificates so I can work with that captain ship.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. What what did Valerie tell you that has been helpful?
Speaker 3: She always tries to structure me for like maintaining my normal daily schedule and getting my homework done and ship. She honestly doesn't believe me about like any of my stories. When it comes to the timeshob nobody does. And I I is, like I knew that going into this situation, but like my issue is like the implications of this. So when it does come around the time travel has been confirmed, people are going to want to look into the activities of the people that invented this technology. And when you look back on history, like how much of that shit has been altered, Like why, like think about it, like, there are so many wars that have been fought that didn't have to be fought, and those people with this technology just let it happen. Or is it a situation to where they had gone back changed us, changed the world event and it created new wars that they didn't know were going to happen, and shit like but why would.
Speaker 1: People travel Why would these people travel back in time just to fuck with you?
Speaker 3: Because our generations like that bro like full controls and ships. I guess our generations, the first generation of that have access to it, they're going to go back to hard time period and they're gonna fuck with people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That actually does kind of make sense that the TikTok pranksters of this day and age, when they get older by the time that time travel technology exists, would go back in time and make like time travel prank videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean fuck man, I mean I guess besides all this stuff, it sounds like you're actually like doing pretty well with like school, and you have a thing you want to do in life and you're going to counseling. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to do after. I mean, nothing in this world matters, so like the fact that I'm trying to do something with my life, that's all that really matters at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day. But like because of the the.
Speaker 3: Like insult to my intelligence that these time travelers have created, because of them asking me and then me freaking out and getting in trouble, like fuck Society's that's why I just want to help pat. I just want to make sure that, like I can help out like a sick cat and make sure it gets better than ship.
Speaker 1: There is something about animals that is just so pure, like there's no no, no cat or dog really feels like they've ever been intentionally malicious. Like it's only humans that can make some kind of active choice for evil.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's some evil animals out there.
Speaker 3: Like you ever come across a bad pit a bad pit bull?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guess. I guess those can be kind of means sometimes too, and like a big bear or something.
Speaker 2: Bears are ferocious. Joe Rugan goes off about bears all the time.
Speaker 1: So what about your family, do you have like a parent? Do you talk to your parents?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're supportive in my and my current endeavors to become that tech.
Speaker 1: That's cool, man. M what do they think about the time travelers?
Speaker 2: They just, like everyone else, they don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Do you have anybody that believes you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: I feel like my intelligence has been insulted. So when time travel does get confirmed, you can look back on this and be like, holy shit, this guy was throwing the street the whole time.
Speaker 1: I feel like if time travelers existed, people would use it to make money.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I think.
Speaker 3: This has been done, and that's why the government is keeping a secret. Either that or like Elon went back in time and created crypto guarantee and shit, and that's why rugfulls happen.
Speaker 2: Every other week.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you think the time travel was invented and in the future, and that the current like wealthy people got like Elon Musk got so rich because he's from the future and went back in time to create cryptocurrency and make a bunch of money off of it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not necessarily. So like in that scenario, the time travelers would have gone back and like, let's say, like interacted with Elon and had told him like, hey, do this or do that? Like it would have been Elon from the future coming back and talking Elon from the president.
Speaker 1: But how so Elon Okay, so Elon Musk in the future is poor, but he goes.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he's still Elon probably, but he might get to come back. He's just come back and made himself even more rich, which creates a multiverse.
Speaker 1: Bro, have you ever seen it? I think have you ever seen the movie? Okay, you gotta watch this movie. Have you ever seen Bill and Ted's excellent adventure?
Speaker 2: I feel like I have them just not clicking.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta you gotta watch this movie. You would like this movie. It's about time travel. In this movie, there's like a scene where it's kind of hard to explain. It's like paradoxical. There's like a scene where like I think they need keys or something, and so they're like, all we have to do is make sure that if we in the future, we go back in time and put these keys here. And then they look under the bush and they uh, and there's the keys. And they're like, Okay, if we go for if in the future we go back in time and put the keys here, the keys will be there. But it's kind of like, yeah, it doesn't. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I think that's how it happened. I think how it shit works, all right.
Speaker 1: You would like that movie. But anyway, well, I mean, look all that stuff. Besides, I like, I like, I keep saying all this stuff beside it seems like you know you're doing well. One be Okay, what do you think about this time travel like in the future. Do you think that time travel is this like thing that is only available to like wealthy aristocrats that can only use it for evil? Or do you think it's like an open sourced thing and anybody can use it.
Speaker 3: They probably capitalized the technology and it turned it into like some sort of amusement park dride where you can pay to off like use it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm guessing, just.
Speaker 3: Based on like the people that like, because they were people that I personally had, like know, that showed up to the to my places of employment and shit. So I'm guessing it's some sort of like you can pay to get it, kind of like going on like a fucking paying to go to space and ship How people have done that now, you know flue origin and shit probably like that.
Speaker 1: So I have another question. If time travel does exist and people are going back at time to fuck with you, why are they only doing it to you, Like, wouldn't I.
Speaker 3: Feel like they probably have done it to other people too. It's just nobody connects the dots and so they're like, think about it. Like Jimmy Fallon gets people like celebrities to go back in the past and fuck with people, but like nobody knows that it's them, and then they videotape it and then send it back to the future and they're like, holy shit, we sent this guy to like go fuck with Will Smith and like he didn't even notice.
Speaker 5: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Fallon sending celebrities back in time to fuck with people, truly is the most futuristic dystopia I can think of.
Speaker 2: It's probably real.
Speaker 1: Do you have other interests besides time travel?
Speaker 3: I mean video games.
Speaker 2: I used to be big in.
Speaker 3: The cush, but I have to take drug tests now so I can't really smoke. It's a paint like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I used to work out, but like ship bro, like I haven't been around and I need to get back on that. I mean, sports are cool.
Speaker 3: I won my fantasy football league. I was dope Scott. Scott also won in our fantasy football league but passed away.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry to hear that. How did how did you meet Scott? Is he a friend of yours in law? Okay? So you have you have friends? Who do you do this fantasy football league with? I?
Speaker 3: Because I got arrested and I was in jail, I'm not and I wasn't in it last year, and then the league was full this year, so I'm not a part of it this year.
Speaker 1: Do you have to like? How long was your sentence?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I got time served? You got what time serve? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you are you? You're not planning on sending any more emails to the FBI anymore? Are you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Never again?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: That was literally just I was just trying to get help.
Speaker 2: To figure out why these people we are asking me? That's it?
Speaker 1: Did Do you still see this shit every day? Or was that kind of just like a one time thing that you're just trying to make sense?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, Like I literally haven't seen anybody that I know that like, no, ever since this whole situation happened. No, it's been at least a year because I was working. Maybe the last time was like last may you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Have you witnessed any other twenty twenty two? Have you witnessed any other like paranormal shit?
Speaker 2: I've seen the UFO. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in aliens?
Speaker 3: Considering how big the universe is, it would be honestly ignorant to think we're the.
Speaker 2: Only thing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I buy that. I buy that.
Speaker 3: But I think aliens if since you know they, if they have discovered us, they'd be intelligent enough to not interact with us because of how disorganized and like chaotic our civilizations are.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, before we go, I'll open it up to questions from the chat. If the chat has any questions, fuck, I'll pick the questions. You don't have to look at the chat.
Speaker 4: I've done.
Speaker 3: Look, Yeah, everyone thinks I'm crazy. Okay, time travel is real, y'all are gonna fucking remember it?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: Wow? What are your thoughts on Area fifty one?
Speaker 3: Area fifty one that's probably where they store all the white covered technology and shit and like any any crazy like nuclear weapons and shit like ray guns and like.
Speaker 2: Area fifty one.
Speaker 1: Bro, Okay, this is an interesting question. And by the way, look just see and somebody in the chat said it, when nobody's hating on you, all right, you've been a very pleasant guy to talk to, so I hope you don't take any of the stuff with any mal intent. But somebody did ask. Somebody did ask, are you willing to be wrong?
Speaker 2: Willing to what be wrong?
Speaker 3: Am I willing to be I'm not wrong because it happened?
Speaker 1: Let's see. Do you drink tap water?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you have sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? If an alien invited you to, would you go away with it? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be like fry from pe.
Speaker 1: Trauma coke or pepsi?
Speaker 2: Pepsi?
Speaker 1: Do you think that aliens run the government?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question that comes into the whole deep state thing.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say now.
Speaker 1: Adam, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before.
Speaker 2: We go shit?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I got more out of talking to therapy get than my therapist.
Speaker 1: So really, I thought you liked Valerie.
Speaker 3: Valerie is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I feel like we made more progress here than.
Speaker 2: I have with salary.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I got I don't want to I just real quick I'm hesitantly appreciative of that, but I mean what I want to know? What what progress do you think we made?
Speaker 3: Oh my, my, proof that this ship fucking altered reality is on your stream now so we can look back in the future when time travel is real and confirmed and we can question what else the government altered.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. Well. Listen, you seem like a good guy, Adam, and I wish you good luck in your pursuit of being a vet tech and of being a guy in the universe.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Well, how fun being a get go bro?
Speaker 1: Hey? Thanks bro? Take care?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 1: Damn you can really just email the FBI? What if you can you email the FBI to say what's up? How much like just to chat just to say hi? How many gifts do you think you could email the FBI before they arrest you? Someone, go ahead and take one for the team on that and find out and let us know that doesn't it doesn't sound that bad to get arrested by the FBI. You meet some interesting people, you play some call of duty, drink some water. What else were you going to do with your life? Huh?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hi? My name's five five.
Speaker 1: What's up. Five?
Speaker 5: Is this gay?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Ah? Not much? God? Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Where in Australia are calling me from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Perth?
Speaker 1: Oh cool man? Oh yeah you did? You went to the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm sitting at the front. Two shots come up.
Speaker 1: Oh cool dude? Cool? You know what's so funny?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Is like? I think I just like forget that I did that. It doesn't feel like that feels like I mean, I think I was in I was in Perth. What it's November right now? Is June is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It was fucking no. July is one?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: It was only a few months ago. It feels like something I did when I was nineteen or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool time in Perth, man, ful time in Perth.
Speaker 2: You're a busy man, so you do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell that to uh, tell that to me? Jerking off five times today? Very busy doing that. What's your name again?
Speaker 2: Your hand?
Speaker 1: Five? Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well five? I assume you didn't call just to hear about me jerking off? Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about today? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I I I have a hard time talking to people. I don't know how to talk to people, as in how to come up with things. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes they asked me how how I'm going and stuff, But I just feel like I just looked through them. I just I just don't know.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: They'll share stuff to me and all I could come up with is like cool, Yeah, that's that's nice.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no something else that comes up in mind that makes sense. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it makes it makes perfect sense. Conversations are a little they're kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because I work in a call center as well, so I have to come up with some conversations. But in real life I've been personally I would rather just sit at home and stare at it Telly and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Well because most like dude, there's this Onion article that I love, and it's it says something like ninety five percent of conversations don't need to happen. Like it's true. You know, you'll be talking to somebody and they'll say something like, oh, I just moved from this neighborhood to the other neighborhood and it's nice. What the fuck are you supposed to say to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like cool, yes, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So I mean I get it. I mean, tell me more about this call center job. Who are you talking to? What's what's the deal.
Speaker 2: I won't mention the name because it's quite known in Australia, but I work for a broadband company and essentially they call me and say, hey, my internet's not working, fix it for me, and I just tell them how to fix it. I asked him to turn it off and on most of the time it works. Again, they get abuse over the coal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But so I mean do they try to do they make like small talk with you while you do it or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I come up with stuff because sometimes it's just you know, it's just a little bit quiet. I don't know. Most of the time, it's just me trying to fix the ship. It doesn't work most of the time, all right, So.
Speaker 1: I mean all right, So, I mean it's so those conversations like they have a purpose, like you have a like you can you have a reason to be talking to these people because you're getting paid and they need a thing from you that you're getting paid to help them fix. Yeah, but we're talking about like.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, Yeah, like outside and like like make friends, and mostly with co workers as well, and I just don't know how to make friends. I don't know how to say hi or say goodbye. I just have a hard time coming up with it with something to say.
Speaker 1: Do you, as it stands now, do you have any friends?
Speaker 2: Yes? I got friends, of course.
Speaker 1: All right? What I mean do you do you have? Do you have a lot of friends?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say a lot, but I got friends. I don't know. Ever since twenty twenty, it's just kind of weird. I feel like COVID did something to us, and I've became more observant, and before that I was just kind of you know, I just I just do what I do. Right now, it's just more like why do I do these things? And I question it myself, like I why do I say that? Or how why did I say that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I know, I want you to know. I know exactly what you mean. This happens to me when I I mean, it'll happened sober, But when I get high, I get like really kind of paranoid and over analytical and like you'll be talking I've been talking to someone and you know, say like, oh, yeah, I went to that restaurant and it was really good, and I'll be like, well, I didn't need to fucking say that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, no, I know I know what you mean because because and it's because ninety nine percent of converse of everything that everyone fucking says, you don't actually need to say it, right, And you can sit there with an analytical point of view and go, well, this thing that this person just said has no real meaning, and with this thing that I said has no real meaning, you know, like you're talking about or like you or or you know, as you were describing yourself pre pandemic. You can just not think about any of that shit and just just talk and do things and say things without thinking about them, you know, and that that actually is probably probably would make it makes you happier than double thinking every everything. But I don't know if you can. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard. I don't know why I do it. I just I just I feel, yeah, like you said, it's it's kind of it feels the conversation just feels pointless, like it doesn't have to happen. And I don't know. I just I'm the type of person that just would just rather sit at home do my own thing, then go out and you know, and see people. I just I don't see the point of that. I don't see the point of going out, spending a lot of money just to see people and this you know talk. I just I don't It's not that I don't enjoy it, and I do. I would do it. I do it, but I just I don't see the point of doing it. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It may that makes perfect sense. I've been there a lot. If your life was designed intentionally for your own maximum uh, fulfillment, happiness, pleasure, all those things, what would it What would it look like? You know? I mean because I I I assume socializing would play some elements in in that concoction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably sitting at home, getting high, playing a lot of games. That's uh, that's my perfect point of view your life of what I want to do. You know, if I don't have to go work, if everything is kind of handed to me, I get a loving partner and that then I would just probably sit at home, getting home most of the time, and just playing games, enjoying myself, not talking to people.
Speaker 1: Do you have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I have a partner fiance?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, how long you've been engaged for.
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: That's quart. So you know him enough. This is cool. You're at a point with him where you know him enough that you guys can just be in the same room and never talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Ever, again, that's basically what we do most of the time. Well, we don't get high anymore. We're trying to get better, but yeah, we just get high, smoke weed and play games and look at each other and say, how's it going? Yeah good, all right, cool, continue playing game.
Speaker 1: So then so if I mean so, if that's what you're doing and that's what's making you happy to do, is the problem just that you're like, you have this idea of like, oh I should be out talking to people, and you're beating yourself up because you're not doing what you should be doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my partner's quite a social person, basically the complete opposite of me, and he likes he likes doing stuff. He likes to go out see his family in that where obviously I would I would want to spend time with him as well and do these things with him, but he's probably listening to this right now. But in what what I want to do is just nothing instead at home, and that could be a problem. I don't know, but that's that's what I would rather do, is just not do anything and not worry about.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't you know here. Here's like I guess my my take on this is like, you know, if you're an intro if you're an introvert out of fear, I think that it's worth making a change. But if you're an introvert out of just desire to live that kind of a life, then I don't. I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't know what I mean. And that's right. And that's what you gotta do is you got to really look deep within yourself and you gotta answer the question as truthfully as you possibly can of like is this am I am? I Do I not go out and talk to people because I am afraid or because I just straight up executive decision? Do not want to? You know, because it was because if you're afraid and you're like, oh, you know, I think I might actually be happier going out talking to people doing all these things. I'm just scared to do it, then it could be worth examining that fear and trying to overcome it. But if it's again, if it's just like I straight up don't want to talk to people. I want to get high and play video games and chill, then this, you know, that's a good life.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you sure you don't have a degree for this? You're really good.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking dude. Maybe. How hard is it to become a therapist in Australia?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I'm not a therapist, so I wouldn't have a cluk.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a jack of Paul Trde I'll do anything. I used to be a support worker. I used to work at the airport, you know, doing delivering food stuff. You used to be chef and now I'm just a guy behind a chair, behind a computer telling them to turn it off and none again.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta say, jacking off five times and then putting on a Halloween costume and plugging a shitty microphone into my laptop and pretending to be a therapist is so much better than going to school for eight years and spending six hundred thousand dollars. No offense to anyone who did that, but the first one is clearly the better option.
Speaker 2: That's great, you have a good laugh.
Speaker 1: Well five, I don't know. Five, do you feel like I'm actually I am curious for you, like now that're were this far into the conversation, like the whole thing of like is it just a genuine choice versus a fear? Like you what do you think about that? For yourself?
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't know. I like seeing it r doing nothing, but at the same time, I'm also seeing people does make me anxious. But I know myself that when I when I get there, I'll be fine, you know, I'll just I'll come up with something. But I still don't see the point. So I guess it's sort of it's kind of in between. But I still would rather just sit at home, getting high, doing nothing. But at the same time, I don't mind seeing people and going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then why don't you sit at home, get high and do nothing and stop beating yourself up about it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about this a lot lately, like in my own life and in talking to these callers, is like, do you know, the idea of like having your cake and eating it too.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If that is that is that expression Australian? Do you know what that expression means? I don't know if I can explain it on it, but just the whole all the idea of having your cake and eating it too, I don't know why the fuck I don't, I can't, don't even know, but like to me, do it to me for you to there's there's the idea of having your cake and putting a big scoop of diarrhea on it and then eating that. That's kind of what you do when you make a decision and then you beat yourself up about the decision that you made. It's it's having your cake, putting a scoop of diarrhea on it, and then eating it. Because if you because if you made the decision to go sit at home and get high and play video games, then bask in the glory of the decision you made as an adult for what you want to do with your life, as opposed to like, you know, sitting on this weird fence of like, well I'm gonna do this, but the whole time I'm doing and I'm gonna beat myself up for not doing this other thing. It's like fucking do one or the other and and stop, you know, getting pissed off at yourself, like eat your cake.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. That's what anxiety, dude, that's what. Yeah, it's just just what makes you think, you know that you've made that wrong decision. I get it, I get that. I get that.
Speaker 1: I'm by the way, I'm talking so much shit right now because like to bring to bring this whole conversation back to where it started with me jacking off. It's like, when I'm jacking off, I should just I should just be doing it. I should just be like stoked. I should be like in my brain the whole time. I should just be like this is awesome. After I finished, I should be like, that was awesome. I'm so glad that I'm alive and enjoying the endowment of the human ability to have an orgasm. That's a beautiful thing. I a is a human being am graced to have. You know. That's what I really that's what I really should be doing. If I'm gonna if I'm gonna do it right, if I'm gonna do if you're gonna do a thing, just do it. That's not what I do, though, I do it, and then I'm like, oh, I could have done all these other things, right, I could? I do it, and then I beat myself up for not doing you know, writing a fucking term paper. I don't know why I said that. I'm not in school, but you know whatever, editing a video, uh, starting a new project, do it, doing any other productive thing, right, but it so, you know what, I'm talking a whole bunch of shit to you right now about this whole concept. But I do. I do kind of feel that way. It's like, if you're gonna do it, then just do it, don't you know? Do it and then beat yourself up about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense. Thank you, Beck. I appreciate that. I appreciate point of view.
Speaker 1: Well. And do you have any fun Australia facts for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the spiders are not that dangerous here. There's not a lot of I don't know, I'm completely safe from where I'm at, although on my last address, when where I used to live, there was a bunch of spiders where this big spider it's just like hanging on the wall. So we spread some you know, the insect killer to it, and it started crawling up to the roof. And I'm pretty sure it's still alive. It's still hiding there somewhere, but I'm still here. So if you guys want to move to Australia, come over. You're completely safe.
Speaker 1: It's really I went there. I I Australia. To me, it felt like it felt like England and America combined together, and then by two like it felt very much in the middle of It felt like an amalgam of those those things. Somebody in the chat said, Lyle, you're beating yourself up. For beating yourself up. I thought that was a little funny. Anyway, five, thanks for calling man. Any final thoughts feeling sentiments before we go.
Speaker 2: Take care of yourself everyone, and thank you for listening to me. And thanks Lotle for calling me and talking to me. I appreciate care man.
Speaker 1: Enjoy enjoy getting high and playing video games. Sounds cool.
Speaker 2: We'll do. We'll do well listening to you and playing videos, Lady Man, catcha bye.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi is this Alyssa?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? What's what's up, Alissa? How's life?
Speaker 5: It's pretty okay. I'm in college right now, that's fun.
Speaker 1: You texted me and you said, I live in a college dorm and I'm pretty sure that my sweet mate hates me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are actually in a constant war. I don't know if it's just me or if like she knows too.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, you said, you don't know if it's just you or if she knows, Like what is there to know?
Speaker 5: Like, so she'll do like little things to me, and like I don't know if she realizes that like they're kind of offensive or if I'm just being crazy?
Speaker 1: Can I hear one of these little things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, So the other day I talked to her about putting my stuff, like my shower stuff in the shower with hers because she has like a shower rack in there. And I went to shower like a few days after, and she had moved my shampoo out of her rack and she moved it like onto like a different part of my shower, and then she moved like my lufa off of the shower onto the floor.
Speaker 1: So you know, okay, wait, so the why don't you have your own rack on the shower?
Speaker 2: The shower is.
Speaker 5: Really small, so it's like her rack takes up the whole shower.
Speaker 1: Is it bad to have a loofa on the floor?
Speaker 5: I guess not, but like it's kind of gross.
Speaker 1: What other little things has she done?
Speaker 5: She dried her underwear in the shower too on time?
Speaker 1: How do you dry underwear in a shower?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just walked in. Her underwear was like hanging on the shower.
Speaker 1: So and this makes you think that she hates you because she's drying her underwear in the shower.
Speaker 5: There's also like to just today, just today, we both walked out of her rooms to go to the elevator to go to class, but she purposely skipped the elevator to go to the stairs.
Speaker 1: Wait, you wouldn't be weird. How do you know this? But it's just like a randomly assigned roommate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just randomly assigned. She shares my bathroom with sleep and not my actual room.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what are you like a freshman.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 5: I'm a freshman Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you know, if I here's what I would if I were you. I'm gonna go at vice mode on this because I've been I feel like I've been in situations like this before. If I were you, all asten. I just I wouldn't lose sleep over this because I assume are you planning to live in the dorms next year or what are you going to do next year?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to move into your apartments next year, actually, okay.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna try to You're gonna try to move with with with Do you have friends? Have you made friends since going to college?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Well look either way, I'm sure you how what it's October are you, and so you've only by the time May rolls around you'll have friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: So what happen is you'll eventually never see you're you just keep in mind that you're never going to see this person ever again in your entire life. So don't uh, don't lose sleep wondering whether or not this person hates you because her she's also probably all you know, fucked up too, because she's a fresh Is she a freshman?
Speaker 5: No, she's a sophomore.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, she has her own whatever reasons as to why she acts. However she acts that you're never gonna know or understand. And you know, I think if you accept that and you know, whatever you pick up your loofah when she moves it, and you put it somewhere else, and you just deal with it, and then eventually you you you let it get to you as little as you you can control within your brain, and then next year you can, you know, get an apartment and punch a hole in the wall. Do whatever you want. Okay, what do you study?
Speaker 5: I'm actually trying to be a teacher elementary school.
Speaker 1: Okay are you do you enjoy school? Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all right. I'm hoping that this is the right major for me. That we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's not, you can always sell apples.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, take care, Lessa. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 5: Shout out to my boyfriend Julian because he's watching right now. And also we watched it. We'll watch you together. So yeah, we love your podcast and your rocket.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, man, Thank you guys. Take care and I hope you find a nice a nice spot for your for your loofah. Thank you, bye, Lissa. But don't tell Melyssa, but I don't really know what a lufah is. It's like a sponge. Right, here's the thing. A lufa is either like a sponge or I don't know what it is, because and if it is like a sponge, why don't they just call it a sponge. It's probably not like a sponge. I don't know. I use I just used my I just put soap. I don't even get like sponges or wash cloths. I just put soap directly onto my hands and lather my body with my own hands. I don't understand. I don't understand why we bring a third party into that mix. That's never made a lot of sense to me. But whatever, I'm not college educated, that's not sure. I went to Temple University and it failed me. I don't know what a loof is. Hello, Hi, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 6: I don't give my real name?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Jessica, what's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 6: Really, I'm just working and listening to your podcast?
Speaker 1: I see here you You messaged me saying that you and your sister are fighting and you wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like the stupidest fight ever. But she's like so mad at me. We haven't spoken, me and her. We're like super close, but we haven't spoken the whole like week, other than just.
Speaker 1: What do you do? You want? It is this do?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 1: What are you fighting about?
Speaker 6: I don't really know how it started. It like I'm trying to think we currently I don't want to give too many details. We kind of work at the same place right now, and I worked here first and then she started. But then she's looking for a new job because she doesn't like it, and I'm off looking for a new job. And I told her about something I want to pursue, and she kind of just like stole it, and so I called her out for it, and then she said that it was originally her idea, which is just so stupid.
Speaker 1: So what so you both are at the same job. You're leaving that job to pursue something, She's leaving that job to pursue the same thing, and then you told her that she was copying you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, she it is a certain job that she applied for that I specifically want, and she technically has way more like working experience, so in the grand scheme of things, she'll get the job, okay.
Speaker 1: And you're upset because yeah, and you're upset because you told her about the job because you in the context of you applying for it.
Speaker 6: Yes, And it's not even honestly, I'm not mad that she would.
Speaker 5: Get the job.
Speaker 6: It's more of like how she's been treating me ever since I called her out on it.
Speaker 1: What's the job?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's like just like a management position. It's like nothing huge.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you think she's treating you differently?
Speaker 6: Well, she's older, so I don't know if she just feels like she gets first fist because she's that's what she said. She said, I'm the older one, so I can't copy, and I was like, well, I'll shift both.
Speaker 1: Well here you I well, you know what I want to say about this is that your sister can do nothing to truly, honest to God, impede your life progress in any way, shape or form, even if she does apply for this job. But I don't. But but we both we both know that that's that me saying, that's not really what this is about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, it's it's just about the attitude. And then I was gonna just overlook it and move on because whatever, it's like a job and it's not the end all be all. So now I was just trying to text her like just normal, and I had cracked a joke about you're not a joke. I mean, phra is this correctly. I cracked a joke about a celebrity who's like getting called out for for like a post they had made, and it's like her favorite celebrity, and she like snapped on me and like call me like these names and was like, don't talk to me, which again, stupidest thing I've ever like, I don't know, is so like stupid?
Speaker 1: Is it, Amy Schumer?
Speaker 6: No, it's a it's it's a Gomes which it's like a political thing, which is why I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Like get too well. I don't know this is it sounds very it sounds very silly. Yeah, you seem like the type of person who who lets water flow under the bridge very easily.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And like I'm willing to just move on and she she has has I think.
Speaker 1: I think that's a strength by the way, I really do, I thin because ultimately I feel like I'm sort of like that and in a lot of situations too. And ultimately, the more I think the more you can be like that, the more you'll you're like your life personally. It becomes easier if you're not fighting with people all the time, and if you are fighting, you're you're hopefully picking your fights very methodically, and so I don't know, it sounds it sounds like you're you're making the decisions that make your life easier, and once you do that, it's like, I don't know, it's hard because you can't make your I don't I don't know what the fuck's going on with your sister.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It like literally came out of nowhere, Like me and her were like as close as like, I don't know. I think sisters can be m.
Speaker 1: Have you tried talking to her and being like, Hey, what is going on. I'm not trying to ruin your life. I'm sorry for what Yeah, Wizards of Waverley Place. It was in the heat of the morn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't. She was just like she's like, you've been mean all week, like I'm sick of you, And I was like, whoa, because like the conversation before him was just completely normal. I don't know, and I don't know if she's like I don't know, just going through something. But it's very weird, very out of character. I'm just not sure how to get over it, like get her to get over it.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't get her to do anything, unfortunately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just it's just silly, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if you've approached her in in in peace talks and they've they've been rejected, you've kind of done what you can do in that situation. That's tough. I hope it. I don't know. You could bake her a cake, but uh, I think you're doing the right thing though, by just moving on with your life. There's a lot of the situations where that's just the best thing you can do. So, you know, move on with your life. Maybe she'll come back around and h yeah, you know, and never say anything bad about Selena Gomez ever again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my lesson.
Speaker 1: What's your name again?
Speaker 6: I think you made a fake name?
Speaker 1: Oh, I did you know what? I actually so, I forget people's names a lot on the show, but if I if I come up with a name for them, I always remember the name. So the fake name I gave you, it's Jessica. That's the name of one of my dogs that died.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry. It happened a while ago. She's some A lot of dogs are dead and that's that's the thing that you got to put up with in life.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Deessica, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 6: No, I just I love your show. I listened to it like every single day.
Speaker 2: So this is.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I hope that your sister. Well, here's what you do tell your sister, like, hey, I'm sorry I said what I said about Selena Gomez, but you know you can say whatever you want about the therapy Gecko and where it will be. Even you can say he's a fact.
Speaker 6: I'll tell her exactly that douchebag.
Speaker 1: And then you guys, you guys are you guys are even thank you so much of course, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 6: Geka.
Speaker 2: Beacon goes on the line making your phone calls every night. Every Beacon goes to just teaching you aloud and then exper