Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Tuble Show. Carmen is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Adrian for a little over a year, but now she thinks that something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. And hopefully he's not cheating. Carmen, hopefully we can help you. What's going on? Why do you think that Adriane is cheating?
Speaker 1: So I'm not one to go through anyone's phone. I know if you starts, she'll find go on and so forth. But we were cooking dinner in the kitchen and he went to go into another room and he left his phone and so it lit up and I grabbed it to go give it to him, and it was actually an email from your show, which we listened to your show. Yeah, and it's kind of why I reached out in the first place.
Speaker 2: You got an email from the show. What was it about?
Speaker 1: It was actually about the first date segment, So I thought, oh, what is he planning? Like? Is he being funny?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Is this a surprise?
Speaker 2: To clarify, he emailed us about a first date follow up?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was yes, yes. So when I looked at the actual email, he had reached out to you guys as a far as the first and I thought maybe he was doing it as like a joke, he sang. But then I go read I read through the email and it's about a first date he went on with someone named Megan. What yes, yeah, and she's not reaching back out And just like I just need answers. I'm just confused, and I just want to get to the bottom of what's going on. I didn't think that there was anything wrong in our relationship. The more I was reading it, the more I was seeing that there there were like I was catching him in these lies, like he was out with his friends he told me, and oh, we're doing a guys night. We're going to go to the bar. And that was That was the actual day that he said in the email that he had gone on the date with this girl.
Speaker 2: Wow, did you even bother asking him about it after you read all of that, I mean, you had the information.
Speaker 1: I know, I haven't. I'm not sure what has come over me. I just I want to find out, you know, if this is what's going on, like like that dude, Like I just if he wants to reach out and put his business on the radio. Guess what, that's what he's going to get. I mean, that's kind of stupid, right, like even if you're cheating me, Yeah, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: I'm not you him obviously, but I mean, is there any way you can explain it away? I'm having trouble finding it, but I'm just wondering if there could be very reasonable what would he say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't think of anything. I mean, especially as far as like, like again, like it would be one thing if he was seen out with someone and someone reported it back to me'd be like, oh, yeah, it was a co worker. So he applied, Like he sent an email to your show asking to be on the show about a first date with someone that isn't me. That's wild, Like.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't hear it, Like somebody wouldn't tell Yeah, yeah, I mean, let's just call, let's play a song, come back, call him, and then we'll just be from the show. And because when people email us for those things, we call them back and find out more information. So we can just find out information on the first day fall he wants to do and you can hear that and then you can, oh gosh, do whatever you gotta do. Brace yourself.
Speaker 1: Girls, sound good, sounds like a thing we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry that you have to do this. It doesn't make your situation anymore, no fun. But you know, at least you can find out for sure. And if there is some crazy way that it is legit, then you'll find that out too. So we'll play a song, come back and call him and get you to catch acheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Carmen is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of a little over a year might be cheating on her. Pretty hard to think that he's not. Before we call him to try to catch him, we'll let Carmen explain her situation. Carmen refresh everybody's memory on what's going on.
Speaker 1: So my boyfriend, Adrian, he left his phone in the kitchen and I saw an email to your show asking to do a follow up on a first date. And the first date was with someone that isn't me, And so now I want to find out what what is going on?
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna call him and just be from the show. Because when people email us about a first date follow up, we you know, interview them and find out more about it before we actually do it on the air. So we'll just do that. We'll see if we can get some information out of them. I'm foolishly optimistic at times, so I still hope that there's a way that this is not him cheating, but I you know, I don't know how it's not right now, it hopes so too, but really, yeah, Lucy, are you ready.
Speaker 1: Ready as I can be?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey is this Adrian?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This Adrian?
Speaker 2: Hey man, this is the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, nice to hear. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Not much? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good, good day, you know, just looking looking forward to call it. Calling this person, seeing if you guys can get in touch with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're calling about. We're calling about the first day follow up email that you sent in. Yeah, so just you know, before we do these on the air, we do find out more information because sometimes it just might not work for whatever reason. Tell like, what's the situation again?
Speaker 3: So I met this girl? Megan on Tinder and we went out. We kind of went to a nice restaurant.
Speaker 2: And and just for like a timeline in my head, how long ago was that?
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Hey, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we had a pretty good night.
Speaker 3: I we ended up actually.
Speaker 1: Great night, hooking up at the end of the night. Yeah, And I thought she was like.
Speaker 3: Really sexy as well, and I would love to see her again.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: Like I haven't felt like this about anybody for a while now.
Speaker 2: Wow. Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you too, Adrian? Are you serious? Are you for real?
Speaker 2: Adrian? That is your girlfriend, Carmen. She emailed us about a to get to cheeter.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, oh crazy. Yeah, we you haven't felt that way about someone in a in hell long because we've been together a year. So the math isn't mathing. I saw the email that you sent, the first date follow up email that you sent to the show, and that's why I contacted them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Uh is this something you do often? I mean, you you lied, you told me you were going I mean I know details to this. You're the email? Yeah yeah, uh yeah, you told me you were going out with your friends a guys night. And then you went on a like and you hooked up. I mean, I haven't even processed that part of it yet. I do not, like I want to be together. I'm so confused by this.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know how to I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I did well.
Speaker 3: I mean, I did go out with my friend that night. I just I literally, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, you told me that you were going out with all the guys. It was a guy's night, that's why none of the girlfriends were invited, and you were going to the box and instead went on a date with someone named Megan.
Speaker 3: It wasn't really a date. It was just like we hung out.
Speaker 1: You just said you hooked up with her. You just said was the best thing of your whole life, best date ever.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to like make it sound more interesting.
Speaker 2: I didn't save yourself now, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean I don't know. I don't I don't think. I don't know what we've We've been going through a few things, so I thought i'd give it, you know, try just try something once. And I guess I just wanted to see what it's like.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what she's got. Do you want to know why she's ghosting you? Because I called her. I got her number from the email and I called her from your phone and I called her, oh yeah, and I let her know that you are you have been in a relationship for the last year, that we have talked about moving in together, saying god, we didn't do that, Oh my god. And I let her know everything. So I don't know, I don't know what you want to do with that information. That's why she's ghosting you. That's your first day follow up. I called her, I let her know.
Speaker 2: You're whoa good job hosting the first day follow up? Carmen job, Adrian? Are you still there?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm here. I mean, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry about saying anything. Just just goodbye, get off the phone.
Speaker 3: I'll call you.
Speaker 1: The shell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did awesome. She's a host and harmon bodyguard. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean, I knew what it was going to be going into it. How could I not? I just you know, they're still shocked, but I'm just so glad we didn't move in together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real, Yeah, at least you don't. You don't have to deal with that. And I don't even know what that was.
Speaker 1: I was like, no remorse, that was just like wild, Yes, got saved a big time. Yeah I'm embarrassed. No, I'm embarrassed that I dated that person's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't. You don't know people, you know. You didn't know that that about him when you started dating him. And you should not be embarrassed about your radio hosting skills either, because that was impressive, all of it. Yeah, it was
Speaker 1: The jewel shows to catch a cheater.