Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Beyond.
Speaker 4: Free Yeah, it's Brooklyn Boys Lifetime for episode three fifty nine and beyond.
Speaker 5: Let's good on, Brodie, how you feeling?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, I just wait every episode now to see how you're gonna describe it and if you're gonna remember, describe it the way we agree that is where.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be from here on out right and.
Speaker 4: Beyond Brooklyn Boys, Brooklyn Boys and beyond. Yeah, I don't know how it's not bad Bath and beyond Bath, Brooklyn Boys and beyond, Brooklyn Boys and beyond.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so, yeah, it's been a couple of weeks for since Slice time, right, I guess, well, no, no, what's been about a week. Problem is we we skipped out Thanksgiving episode before that, so we had you know, the time is time funch time, USA, folks. So last week you told people not to leave talkbacks. That's for next week. No, but either way, we we ow a whole on a second, it's Sunday night, and we if we didn't record this normally record, right, we don't really record. The point is we weren't going to have a Slice time this week, but we're like, look, we have some spare time today. Brody and I on our weekend decided let's get together. Let's let's let's see what we got. Let's go, let's clear out the system, clear out the pipes, if you know what I'm saying, Run one off out, flutch one out, rub one out, the pipes, going to rub one out, and we'll we'll get some some talkbacks here. Now again, we may not be able to again, it's going to be tentative leading to the end of the year. But if we have to sacrifice something, it's going to be Slice time because we want to give you new Brooking Boys content where we don't want to take away Slice time from you. That's your that's your guys's time. I know I just said guys, it's your guys time. Sorry, right, but the point is we are going to make every effort to continue.
Speaker 5: So so here we are on Sunday night, Sunday night.
Speaker 4: This is the only time we have to do this this week, all right, So then these are the this is the companion episode, the episode about the episode about the episode, right, this is not a full Brooking Boys, And if you don't hear your Slice time talk back. It's because it got deleted from the server and we have no way of recovering it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, friggin server, friggin' server. That's right.
Speaker 4: It should be ser It has the word serve in it. It should be serving us. But it doesn't. It doesn't serve us. So yeah, sorry, if we lost it, let's move on. We have new content, new ground to cover. So but here we go, all right.
Speaker 3: Folks, And I usually agree with you chocolate covered raising story. I was so mad when I found out you were literally talking about a dollar.
Speaker 2: A dollar anyway place for life?
Speaker 5: Yeap?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Mark, I have an idea. Since a dollar is no big deal, why don't you send me a dollar to my Venmo? In fact, anyone listening, if a dollar is not a big deal, venmoed me a dollar and proved me wrong, and I will be happy to have all those dollars. He's talking about a dollar, wanting the dollar back from his friends, from his friend who I'm the guy I bought bought his daughter, Yeah, you know, from his you know, for it wasn't even for him, it was for his daughter.
Speaker 5: I don't even know his door. Nueteen bucks, twenty bucks, boom ticket keep Oh it was not.
Speaker 6: It was not.
Speaker 4: I paid ten bucks for chocolate cover raisins. I said a nine. Now it was a lot of money. Oh, let's not rehash. Send me a dollar.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is marked from Booker again. I am originally from Momouth County, Jersey. When you guys were talking about the how you let your meat cooked, do you know that chopped meat is a regional thing. It is in Florida. When you say chopped meat, people at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll make They may give you a chopped cheese sandwich. Even that's regions regional, you know, chop me. It's supposed to be ground beef.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't know how long Mark has been living down there, but he definitely doesn't sound like a New York anymore.
Speaker 5: He said bocac as opposed.
Speaker 8: To that's two rolls is definitely not a lot for one person. And they probably gave you so because of the amount of items that you got, But I don't think it was talking about I usually eat a couple of roles and like a beef kiak or something like that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and.
Speaker 8: I'm not a very big guy. I'm like a buck eighty and five eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, inquire a mile turn left, turn left picture. I hope he turned left.
Speaker 4: I hope he followed the instructions. But yeah, uh two roles is pretty standard.
Speaker 5: Brody okay, all right.
Speaker 9: Scary and Brodie Birdie and Scary Scarrody that nect have the Bee Boys and all the slices had a wonderful thanksgimming last week, and I wanted to say thanks to the Brooklyn Boys for giving me and many others to give the laughter each and every week. And a sign note, Brody, you in that black suit, you look absolutely divine, My friend did everything was stunning, sensational and startlink. You nailed it and I loved it.
Speaker 5: Nailed it well done except a scary redpin. Please you couldn't even see it.
Speaker 10: Brody is palm pocketing stuff and beavering clams.
Speaker 5: She cracks herself up.
Speaker 11: Hey guy, what's going on? As ilk cowboard bugger here one more time? Yes, SuRie Barberina, who you old Brody? Leave old Scooty alone. Man, he's just an old boogie foody. You know he lacks his exotic boots. You don't like that twenty five dollars peanut butter and all that kind of stuff, you know, but I think Scooty, you will like this Mexican dish that's been served up for many years.
Speaker 2: I don't like it myself. Is that just me? It's called chi lip polaco.
Speaker 11: You might want to try to maybe it's gonna yeah, just going to one of your local Spanish speaking establishments and tell them you want.
Speaker 2: To feel hot. Serv enough she lip polloco.
Speaker 11: Okay, and make sure and take plenty of napkins, stuff them in your merch, put your merse over your shoulder, go in there and enjoy your chili pullock. I know you're gonna love it because after your trip the pump springs, oh, you gotta hold out and look a new outlooking life. And I know you're gonna guarantee, guarantee you're gonna love your servant of chi li pula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guaranteed.
Speaker 11: But oh yeah, by the way, I forgot to tell you where you order this chi lit polaco.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be absolutely free. They're gonna give it to you free. Might just cost you a little bit of small talk to you know, or something like that.
Speaker 11: But anyway, uh, I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room, you know, with all this talk about you pain for women's food and being chivalrous, you know.
Speaker 2: But the question is, would you pay for the bronzi? You know, hu would your favorite? Would you pay for the bronze, you know, if the queen's owner bronze? You know, would you pay for it?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 4: Of course I would? Why wouldn't I it's okay, sir. I just googled chili polaco. Oh god, I can't be spelling it right.
Speaker 5: Is it a joke? Because it's no.
Speaker 4: I thought it would be like something funny, but it says chili poloco p O L A C c O likely refers to the significant Polish commune.
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta spell it. Chili.
Speaker 4: Hold on, sorry, chili pollocko, like like pollock bullocks Yeah, chill yeah, hold on.
Speaker 5: All right, while you're doing While you're doing that, he still continues. I think I think this is okay.
Speaker 12: I think it just comes down to the fact that people are just so self absorbed and have their head up their asses, like you lie with the chairs not returning them, the person who didn't have.
Speaker 13: Change for a dollar. They just are so self absorbed, and it is it's the principle of the thing I would be fucking pissed about the dollar and would just like weigh on my head and I would just never ever ever buy from this person again. So you just got rid of him for a dollar?
Speaker 5: Yep, for dollars. You a buck to get rid of him. Yeah. By the way, I have a chair update which I'll do on the Brooklyn Boys. So what's this chili pilaco? Nonsense?
Speaker 4: I can't find it. Only thing I found was Polish style chili. Unless it's a featuring polish.
Speaker 5: This is like a.
Speaker 4: Filthy phrase from the uh predictionary West Yeah, uh no, it's not like that. Okay, give a girl, give a girl the old donkey punch the old chili piloco.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I was thinking it was here all right.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 14: I have listened to this thing like fifty fucking times and it sounds super quiet. So if it is, I apologize for Brooklyn Boys. I wanted to call and say the DP for n see. You are fucking hilarious, dude. You crack me up every time I hear your voice.
Speaker 5: Thank you? All right? How can you hear him? He's always got that. He's very funny though he's a great slice. We like have welding going on in the back. Love the welder.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying it.
Speaker 10: Brody, Yes, nonsense on that big show. iHeart channel where you got a million other Do you know how many times I have to click oh listen, listen, listen to get those too disappear because no one.
Speaker 7: Needs all of that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 10: Why is backstory on there?
Speaker 7: And where's Brooklyn Boys?
Speaker 2: Ever got pud?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It's true, and their mother on the Elvis Duran child and Brooklyn Boys should be up there too.
Speaker 5: Oh that question?
Speaker 10: Yes, like what is that?
Speaker 5: We are part of the elders Terran network.
Speaker 4: We are, yes, But if you go to the Elvis Duran full show podcast, yeah, it's one hundred clips of every day. It's the horoscopes, it's the Entertainment Report, it's the phone tap, that's how the Hart show. He wants that, wants it laid out that way? Scary, still talking, still talking. I know you haven't opened the apple looked at your own show. I get that. But not only is it all those six seven things a day, but in between all of those is other people's podcast clips opp the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 5: Other people's podcasts. Yeah, OPPC, you know what OPPC? No, you know me.
Speaker 4: So there's all kinds that I like to consider it like spam. Uh and it does. None of those are Brooklyn Boys podcasts, So I think we should be in there.
Speaker 5: Open up, open up your heart radio.
Speaker 4: App and look at the Elvis dran channel and you'll see hundreds of clips that aren't the Elvis Durant Show.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll get us in rotation in there. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know this was going on on that. All right, let's get on that man, all right.
Speaker 15: The Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: We will be right back.
Speaker 5: We always love the constructive criticism. Yeah, what's it going on there?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 5: And I'm following up from before the commercial break? Here? A full show, full show?
Speaker 4: Ready, then it's Tommy Talk, full show Around the Room, Slept with your boyfriend?
Speaker 5: It sounds like a very good show.
Speaker 4: The backstory Olympic athlete to drug lord, baby missing after pregnant women found other people's podcasts mixed in. Oh uh, right here Froggy's Food News that's always good, AI Deep Fakes and Portuguese Snowblower Party.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that.
Speaker 5: Is John Early even doing?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: You down with.
Speaker 4: What is it other people's podcasts, a mother's Oh, mother Knows Death?
Speaker 5: That's a podcast. Yes, that's a podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh, well that's in here. I don't see the Brooklyn Boys family. These people are like, uh, friends of friends, we're family.
Speaker 5: Yep. Serial killers in the serial killers in there. Oh there's Gandhi and she well deserved on the side. Yep.
Speaker 4: Aj McClain podcast. Where's the mother Nose Death again? The divorced party? Oh, look at this, every podcast but us is what's this one? I don't even know what this is? What is this Alexandra Breckenridge. Oh, Lisa Limpinelli's podcast is in here.
Speaker 5: So you know what we're gonna do on the next episode of Booking Boys.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get Andrew, the operations manager of the Elvis Duran podcast network, uh, to give us some answers on why we're not featured. I don't mention anything to him Monday tomorrow, no about this. Don't get my head's up. I don't want him to have a plan and come up with some story. We'll get to the bottom of it, Yes we will.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's day from New Jersey.
Speaker 2: So here's what bothers me more than scary wearing a white shirt to the wedding when.
Speaker 7: Everybody else is wearing black.
Speaker 9: Brody, you said I was invited alone, so I went alone.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 8: Significant enough to the couple to get a.
Speaker 5: Mentioned in the wedding speech but not significant enough to get.
Speaker 1: A plus one?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 4: I was invited with a plus one. My plus one had prior prior commitment, and so I spoke to carl Mere and Anthony about that.
Speaker 17: Not much scary. Just listening to Slice time for episode three five seven where you're calling out random names because you can't remember Jamie from Queens. This is Jody answering your question of what's up? Just listening to your podcast. Keep it up, guys, We're doing great. Maybe you heard from It.
Speaker 5: Again, we hope.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know what you meant when you said not much, but then you explained it, So I was lost there from it?
Speaker 5: Call again Heery and Brody.
Speaker 18: Brodie was first spot Steeve over there? What about the year months defeat? I always love wearing the ear musk instead of hats, but I had a nice quass. I don't want to mess to deal with a hat. The ladised to look good upon me. That was one of year monks years warm. But now that I don't have any hair, I don't worrying a hat like the way about my hand whatever you.
Speaker 5: Hair over there over there, Steve.
Speaker 7: This is justin from Iowa.
Speaker 19: Say, just listening to three fifty eight thinking about what Brody said about credit cards, businesses should eat that.
Speaker 7: I agree to a point, yes.
Speaker 19: Especially in big corporations, big businesses, say, like a Texas roadhouse, you know, yeah, I mean they can afford that. But what about the small businesses, you know, the family operated businesses. You know, when you're a small business you get.
Speaker 7: Texts out the ass. It sucks.
Speaker 19: But also going on about the part where the employer is taking the process the fee out of the tips of the employees.
Speaker 7: That is highway robbery. That's stealing. Are they able to get away with that?
Speaker 2: We agree with.
Speaker 7: That crazy world we live in now days.
Speaker 5: Wow, they really are short.
Speaker 15: I didn't realize I was going to run out of time.
Speaker 20: I don't know where it got cut off, but anyway, I saw it for the longest time that Justin Bieber was a seven year old black kid, And it wasn't until like months and months later when he started out that I saw what he actually looked like, and I was like, holy shit. Anyway, fight for life. Melissam Connecticut.
Speaker 5: Peace. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm Melissa from Connecticut. I don't know what that was referencing, but I think it was my Michael McDonald's reference of me thinking that.
Speaker 5: Michael McDonald a year ago, you got to explain your.
Speaker 15: Talk about Okay, I'm so bad at this. I really didn't think it was going to be this hard. It's Melissa from Connecticut. Brody might know me as Nkadalamel. I just love to talk back, and you're probably really confused. I'm listening to episode two eighty. You did not know Michael McDonald was no sorry, he knew who he was, he didn't know that he was white. And my previous talkback was talking about how I didn't know that Justin Bieber was white when he first started out. Anyway, that was it.
Speaker 5: Bye, there you go. That all makes sense now, thank you, Melissa.
Speaker 21: Hey boys, Christy from Saddle, you were right on the money with the way you want your friend to text his neighbor about the chairs. Your friends should not have to make a move a muscle to get those shares back and not cool for him to leave them outside. And also I was wondering why your wife wasn't invited to the wedding. I mean, you're married, Scary has a girlfriend and he was invited with his girlfriend. Was your wife upset that she wasn't invited to the wedding?
Speaker 5: No, I call it that already. No, it's not upset because she was.
Speaker 22: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, is murder from your new city. This message is for Brody. I started watching Pluribus. That is crazy. I understand why you asked what you did.
Speaker 5: This is crazy, said.
Speaker 22: I would need things to be normal. I just wanted to give my input on that.
Speaker 5: Love y'all, Love you.
Speaker 7: Too, Episode three point fifty nine.
Speaker 16: David Brodie, you knew exactly what you did when you on for a poset bukkak to throw off mister Scarry Jones over there.
Speaker 7: Of course, I guess, and then he said bukaki as well.
Speaker 16: Well, that's not food now, bulgogie is not Japanese food, by the way, It's Korean sushi is Japanese half wire eye.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey, Brooklyn Boys is a nick from Washington.
Speaker 16: My second talk back, so yeah, I left that talk back not to sound snobby. But I happened to be in Korea for like eighteen months an assignment, and I ate plenty of amazing bulgogie.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it is definitely Korean food.
Speaker 16: And David Brodie, I'm sorry you had an issue with that pickup package.
Speaker 7: I'm not David Brodie. I love you.
Speaker 16: I'm not saying your package and your food and your snacks are not important. But it's a wedding and your boy is there with his girlfriend. I do think he's gonna leave girlfriend, get the valet or get the car out of the valet.
Speaker 7: You're talking about Bougie Jones over there, the.
Speaker 16: Guy who plays extra thousand dollars for better seat. And you know, hey, this is Nick from Washington. I swear to god, this is my last talkback. I'm not gonna be like Jamie or anybody else. Okay, Hey, David Brody, on the last talkback episode, you mentioned Manaham talking about ADD.
Speaker 7: That was actually me.
Speaker 16: I'm actually goinda flattered that I sound like Manaham. You know, hey, it's pretty cool, shaloon, but add is a real thing, and there's medicine out there, there's therapy.
Speaker 7: Do what you need to do.
Speaker 4: Brother, Well, what happened with last talkback was he just get cut off.
Speaker 5: It was the middle of a thought. It happens. I'm kind of confused, what's going on here?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys Laura from Maryland.
Speaker 19: At first I was with you scary about the dollar with the.
Speaker 21: Candy and so on and so forth, like it's a dollar, no big deal.
Speaker 7: But first off, it's Brody.
Speaker 21: We know Brody wants his money, plain and simple, thank you, but we don't.
Speaker 20: Know how many other people he said I don't have change, I don't have change, and he winds up with more money in his pocket.
Speaker 21: So at the end of the day, I agree with Brody and by he should be coming with some change, have some money in his pocket to give it to whoever it is.
Speaker 4: Yep, Brodie's heems to think he's making selling food. That's nine dollars. You gotta know you're gonna need a dollar. Brody seems to think he's making money off of every person when he stoop that low when you're trying to help out his daughter. If all the candy is eight dollars and nine dollars most of it was, then you have to know, hey, I better have change when I go around asking people for money because they're going to have ten dollar bills, twenty dollar bills. Hey, here's the twenty. I don't have any change, man, Sorry, hell you eleven? I mean, where does it end?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 23: Brody is right, Brody, Scary, Scary, Brody Pierri. If you're fifty something years old and Carla Marie is in her thirties, you could absolutely be her father. You would have just had a baby in your in your lateeen's early twenties, which a lot of people do.
Speaker 5: She's thirty seven.
Speaker 23: The map is mathing.
Speaker 5: No, not mathing.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty one, so I would have had I would have a child at fourteen years old.
Speaker 5: There are some states in this country where that's right. Okay, Okay, moving.
Speaker 7: On als in Philly again.
Speaker 23: I guess I'm going to eat my words. Scary came in with the fat chest.
Speaker 7: Brody is wrong.
Speaker 5: She came around after all.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I'm not saying a fourteen year old boy should have a kid, but it is possible. And by the way, you're a couple of years away from eighteen at that point, so four years away from being her father. All I'm saying is you could be her father. Your father esque in the age difference ish.
Speaker 22: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Anian City, responding in regards to Scary talking about the sushi and getting four pairs of chopsticks.
Speaker 7: That's that's them messing with you, man.
Speaker 22: I think they got to be because two roles in an appetizer I think is pretty average, you know, if that's all you're having, and then yeah leftovers because why not?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's excessive.
Speaker 22: They're being Stop ordering from there, love y'all.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Wow.
Speaker 4: We don't know how big the roles were. They could have been a huge role. I feel better about myself. I feel better about myself now.
Speaker 22: Hey Brooklyn boys, it's Mary again.
Speaker 7: So now.
Speaker 22: I'm up to the part where Brody is talking about paper menu and the chairs and the chairs being outside. That's fucking rude, because you know, it's neighbor code where if you're borrowing something you take it back to the person you borrowed it from, or if you need help you ask them. Hey, look, thanks everything, I need your help. I can't bring them or whatever, but you don't just like EXAs Hay Brooklyn boys, Murray from Union City again. I was trying to listen to my last talk back, and it's sent. I sent it by mistake, so I apologize if it sounds messy, but I didn't want to say. That's fucking rude. You always bring the shit back to whoever you borrowed it from, and then to leave wooden chairs outside, that's rude as fuck. Yeah, I don't care. They're never going to get anything from me again. Nope, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Love y'all, love you too. We agree. Actually, I think it's pretty crappy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I thought about it over the weekend, you know, and I gotta say, Brody, Yeah, this person is not deserving of anyone of borrowing anything from anyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, never again, you're out paper.
Speaker 4: Menu needs to uh actually take a stand on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I got an update. Where do you hear the update? You really have an opinion?
Speaker 22: Hay Brooklyn boys is Maria from Union City again? Now Brody's talking about the chocolate that the dude sold for the chocolate cover raisins nine dollars. I did that once for my daughter when she was in preschool. Never again. Every time that sit came home, I threw it out because I didn't have change. I don't carry cash on me it's not my thing. Also, it's wrong. You should give the dollar back because if he's doing that to ten.
Speaker 7: Other people, he just made ten dollars.
Speaker 4: We do that.
Speaker 7: Get your dollar, Brody.
Speaker 5: We don't know he's doing that. We don't know. The city is always right. I'm just saying we cannot speculate. You're assuming Maria from Union City again.
Speaker 22: Oh my god, Brody is right yet again. Let me tell you the slices and other Elvis durantels, because you know there's the Elvis Durant page on Facebook. A lot of us feel the same way. Why is there so many fucking different shows on the Elvis Durant podcast channel? Why why Brooklyn Boys only have Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 22: No other fucking shows.
Speaker 7: Just saying thank you, Brody.
Speaker 5: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Man of the people looking and listen. I'm a big fan of the others through a network, you know I am. But it's hard to scroll with a lot of the things to scroll, that's all.
Speaker 6: Hey Brooklyn Boys, you crack me up. It SEMs Japermende. Oh my god, dollar Brody. Yeah, I wouldn't want my change back for the candy. What I normally do when I if somebody at work was selling something we do venmo. I know you probably don't want to give you information out, but I was still stupid asking him for the dollar. Now I know he owes it to you. Just leave it to thee Happy holidays.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm not Baschel Buck giving my vemo. I'm at Scary Jones. You want to send me a dollar, send me a dollar. I'm not going to give it to Brody.
Speaker 5: No, he's not all.
Speaker 6: Right, it's me all right about the chairs with your friend with payper menu, I would do exactly what Brody said, like you know about you know, hey, you know, when are you bringing the chairs back or whatever? Are you done with them? That's that's perfect. I think you definitely should go with that. I had a neighbor borrow something from me, and never again I never went shut out ever again. From all right Loddy, guys, bye.
Speaker 5: Love you by all right.
Speaker 4: And that is a wonderful way to end this abbreviated episode of the Slice time because that was the last one. And that's because all the ones previous to that were deleted off the server automatically because it's been a while. Anyway, we may or may not have another Slice time next week and again not making a habit of it. We're gonna try and do it just the next couple of weeks. We've got a lot going doing a Brooklyn Boys probably Tuesday or Wednesday. We are gonna have a Brooklyn Boys. Yes, next week is anybody's guess.
Speaker 5: Anywhere it goes.
Speaker 4: Love you all thanks or contributing, getting like reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you about baby things.
Speaker 18: You would be decisive
Speaker 7: Free tser