Speaker 1: This is the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to seven home of the Black and Gold SNR Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: I am Dale LOLLI he is Matt Williamson, and it is time for our final mock drafts of the twenty twenty three season.
Speaker 3: You're biting off a lot here. I'm a little concerned, you know. And in our relationship, much as it is in my house, we have certain jobs roles. My wife doesn't mow the lawn. I don't touch the finances, or we'd be in deep in death and we'd have a Lamborghini and a Unicorn and five jet skis.
Speaker 1: And you know, you are.
Speaker 2: The guy who bought a hot dog roller for your house exactly.
Speaker 1: You know. So we all have our roles and you're the gal sized hot dog roller. Oh it's a beauty man. Keep that sack right next to the bed.
Speaker 3: And in our relationship, you handle, you know, the computer stuff and some of the admin work where I can kind of willy nilly around. And I don't think you're biting off a lot here.
Speaker 2: We're going to do dueling mock drafts to see, so we're actually gonna do two different mock drafts at the same time. One will be Matt's the other one will be mine. We could really make this interesting. We could tweet them both out afterwards.
Speaker 1: And see who comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to see who came out of this better. We can also look at the grades here on Pro Football Focus.
Speaker 1: So we're both on the same site with the same parameter, the.
Speaker 2: Same settings, everything, everything's exactly the same.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to I'll let you go first.
Speaker 3: I'm going to resist the temptation though, of doing a lot of trades because I think that's taxing on you, and I also think it's a little unrealistic.
Speaker 1: But I'm I probably will make a trade maybe too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, in your draft, Bryce Young, CJ. Stroud, Tyree Wilson, Will Levis, will Anderson, Jalen Carter, Anthony Richardson, Devin Witherspoon, Christian goan Zalez, Jackson Smith and Jigba Broderick Jones, Peter Skronski, Paris Johnson, Darnell Wright, Nolan Smith, Miles Murphy are all gone.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you got branch per Se, Porter Banks.
Speaker 1: Porters Area.
Speaker 3: A couple of our targets from last segment were gone, Murphy and right, you do have one trade offer from the.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati Bengals are on the phone. But you can't make a trade with the Bengals.
Speaker 1: That's a long time rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're twenty eight and you can't make it. You can't make it trade.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking to them.
Speaker 3: I don't like them. They're not my friend. So they're out. So you taking the stick and pick. Yeah, I didn't see this coming. We just did the ranks. Brian Branch is the highest guy on my list, so sign me up.
Speaker 1: Brian Branch is seventeen.
Speaker 2: Now we will sneak on over to my mock.
Speaker 1: The top guys, Bryce Young, CJ.
Speaker 2: Shroud, Jaylen Carter, will Levis, will Anderson, Tyree Wilson, Anthony Richardson, Devin Witherspoon, Christian Zalees, Jackson Smith, Jake but Paris Johnson, Peter Skeronski, Jeon Robinson, Nolan Smith, Joey Porter, Lucas van Ness, A couple different due, a couple different names. That's why this makes this interesting. Of course, Broderick Jones is still available.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you have easier you rig this thing? I didn't do anything of the sort.
Speaker 2: Now. I also have one trade offer on the board.
Speaker 1: I hope it's from the Raven it's from the.
Speaker 2: Colts at thirty five. We're not traded at the first round. We're just gonna sit right here and we're gonna take Broderick Jones.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to even write your list down.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, all right, So we are back to you now at thirty two.
Speaker 1: At thirty two, you have seven.
Speaker 3: Good I would like to move down from here, but I want to I'm curious. Give me a couple of names that are floating out there, please.
Speaker 2: Dalton Kincaid, Okay, Anton Harrison, Dewan Jones, Felix and duque Isoma Jumior Gibbs, Jean Michael Schmid's, Darnell Washington, Josh Downs, Jack Campbell, Cam Smith, Steve Avila. Is there any one position that you want to look at here?
Speaker 3: No, I wrote down three names I'm come trouble with, but I'm certainly fielding trade off.
Speaker 2: Seven trade offers you have, okay, the Cardinals at thirty four, Titans at forty one, the Patriots at forty six, the Commanders at forty seven, the Lions at forty eight, the Buccaneers at fifty, the Dolphins at fifty one.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Tennessee at forty one. All right, so they have forty one, seventy two, one forty seven, one eighty six to twenty eight. What do you want to what do you want to get?
Speaker 1: Fun? Really like one forty seven so that the desert of the draft. Well, they're going to give you that. I know he can get one for thirty seven right.
Speaker 2: Now, forty one and one forty seven is one hundred percent likely to be accepted.
Speaker 3: And I would like a future pick from this really bad football team.
Speaker 1: All right? Can I get a third? You can?
Speaker 2: There's a seventy one percent chance that that will be accepted.
Speaker 1: Can I get a third and a fifth?
Speaker 2: Fifty seven percent chance that will be accepted.
Speaker 1: Let's offer it up. Trey was accepted, Okay, I got four picks for thirty two.
Speaker 2: We're resuming the draft, and you're back up at forty one. Here for your second pick, Daywon Jones, John Michael Schmidt's, Darnell Washington, Josh Downs, Steve Avila, Sam Laporta, Tyreek, Stevenson, Nathaniel del Dj Turner, Hendon Hooker through Sanders, Luke Musgrave, Cody Match, any one position that you want to look at.
Speaker 1: There, Please sort by corner corners.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Stevenson, DJ Turner, Clark Phillips, Julius Brents, Trevius Hodges, Thomlinson, Darius Rush, Corey Trice. It's our Tavius Martin, who's listed as a cornerback but is a safety. Garrett Williams, Jalen Jones.
Speaker 1: Do I need to go any farther than that? No.
Speaker 3: I would like Martin, but I already a branch, so that's off the table for me. Yeah, I'm going to go with Brent's and just knock out the corner situation. I've got some extra picks here, but I want to make sure I get an outside corner.
Speaker 1: Although there were some other names I like.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are have a major pick, so you're down the forty nine. Now I am back on the clocker. I got Broderick Jones in the first round. The top guys available to me Anton Harrison, Osyrus, Torrence day One, Jones. Well, I don't need another offensive lineman right right, Felix and Duke Isoma, Jamir Gibbs, John Michael Schmid's Mazy Smith, Darnell Washington, Josh Downs, Jack Campbell, Cam Smith, Steve Avila, Sam Laporta. Okay, I got two trade offers here. I got the Rams at thirty six, nice, and I've got the Jacksonville Jaguars at fifty six.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to the Rams.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, because thirty six they've got thirty six, sixty nine seventy seven, three compicks at one sixty seven, one seventy one, one seventy seven, one two, one eighty nine, one ninety one, two twenty three and two thirty four. I should be able to find something.
Speaker 1: I would think so, And I don't mean to stick my nose into your war room. You do whatever you'd like.
Speaker 2: I'd like to get something future for me.
Speaker 3: I would think you have the same logic I did by talking to a terrible team that I think is gonna have a terrible year.
Speaker 2: So to move down to thirty six from thirty two, I'm not going to get a ton No, but I'm going to see will they give me seventy seven?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I definitely went one sixty seven. Then I want your top compick that will likely be accepted. How about your third next year, fellas, Yeah, forty two. Per chance that that will be accepted. I'm going to offer what happens they said, no, sweetened a little bit for hoop about I give you two fifty one.
Speaker 1: Oh a new year, throw that seventh rounder and that's always.
Speaker 2: Good radio get rid of that trade was accepted A nice Yeah, I'm going to resume the draft here, and so guess what all those offensive linemen that I didn't want to take, that's who went.
Speaker 1: Which is perfect, perfect. So I am back up here.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go and look at the cornerback position, and I'm gonna also look at defensive interior lineman, and I'm going to look at linebackers. Cam Smith is available, Jack Campbell, Tyrek Stevenson, DJ Turner, Drew Sanders, Kean U, Benton, day On Henday, Clark, Phillips, Kaylee Ringo, Julius Prince. I am going to take at this spot. I'm gonna take Jack Campbell, Okay, I get it. I think he immediately would go past Roberts. Yes, you know, yeah, you're back up at one forty nine. You do have three trade offers here.
Speaker 3: Just to let you know, I'm gonna make your life a little easier. Not going to listen to trade offers until maybe like the fifth round. Okay, just because I want to dump that seventh rounder. I don't want to take two of them. Yeah, So if you could sort and just leave it here and makes it easier on you, I only want to look at offensive tackles, okay, defensive tackles okay, edges off the ball, linebackers, and of course tight ends.
Speaker 2: Do you always like those hot young tight ends in linebackers?
Speaker 3: You have too many of them. So who's best available from those five positions?
Speaker 1: You had?
Speaker 2: Offensive tackles, defensive interior, linebackers.
Speaker 3: And edge and tight ends. Jeez, it's like everybody I know, but it's half.
Speaker 2: There's Sam Laporta, Luke Musgrave, Cody mauch To, Topolo Blah blah blah, ke On, Benton, Dayon Henley, Nick Kurbik, Matthew berger On, Trenton Simpson, Isaiah Foski, Tucker Craft, Kobe Turner.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go. Derek Colstill there too, Benton.
Speaker 2: Drafting KEANW. Benton at forty nine, Okay, I'm gonna bounce back to my draft and at forty nine, so I've got a I gotta get a cornerback here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, essentially I have two dbs right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've got Tyreek Stevenson, DJ Turner, Clark Phillips, Julius Sprince easy easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took Brent's a while ago. Right, that's piece of cake. Okay.
Speaker 3: So now to make your job easier, can you take d tackle away from the filter down to four positions?
Speaker 2: I sure can. So you want offensive tackles, you want.
Speaker 3: Edge tight end, linebacker. Notice I'm ignoring wide receiver. I don't want to be tempted.
Speaker 2: I understand that, Okay, Nick Kerbig, Tucker Craft, the Marvi and Overshawan, Nick Salvaveri, Luke Scoon Maker, Isaiah Maguire, Carl Bork, Carl Brooks. I should say Byron Young, Dorian Williams, kJ Henry Blake Freeland.
Speaker 3: I have in pace, won you Morris? Yeah, Yadabie, there's an easy one for me. And I'm getting my hot young tight end in Tucker Craft. And I feel comfortable doing it because I traded down, got the extra pick.
Speaker 1: This is my luxury choice. I love this player.
Speaker 2: Okay, the pick is made. I am back up. So I've got an offensive tackle, I've got a linebacker, and I've got a cornerback.
Speaker 1: We have a very different team.
Speaker 2: It just shows there's different ways to do this. Is now, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are on the phone. They're offering pick eighty two.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I got to pick at eighty I'm gonna listen to what they have to offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might listen to trades in this neighborhood too.
Speaker 2: So if I move down to eighty two, can I get one fifty three from them?
Speaker 1: Sure looks like I can. I like that.
Speaker 2: So eighty two and one fifty three for eighty I am in. Yeah makes sense. Yeah, trade accepted. Resume the draft. So at eighty two again, I'm gonna look here at a bunch of different positions. I actually still add a slot corner would be good, or a slot safety in one take. Look at that, I'm gonna look at I haven't taken a defensive interior guy yet, and I'm gonna look at the hedge. So it's Nick Herbig, Travius Hodges, Thomlinson, who I don't see is this. I don't see him as an interior or a slot guy. He's never he's never done it, Corey Trice, Kobe Turner, Jordan Battle, Anthony Johnson, Moro Ajomo, Isaiah Maguire, Garrett Williams, Interesting, Carl Brooks, Jamie Robinson.
Speaker 1: You know what, you're gonna go, Williams.
Speaker 2: I bet here, I'm gonna go Carl Brooks. Brooks, Okay, I'm gonna I think he really is a three forty. Yeah, that's what they've They've met with him a bunch of times, they brought him in. I think that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you can filter it down to three positions, Okay, linebacker, edge tackle.
Speaker 1: Linebacker, edge and offensive tackle.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to listen to trade offers if there are any, because I would like to get rid of that seventh.
Speaker 1: You do have three? Okay, Nickick is this I'm sorry? This is uh?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: One twenty? This is your third round draft pick?
Speaker 2: Nick Saldeveri, Dorian Williams, kJ Henry, I have him, Pace, Braden Daniels, Carter Warren, Valami Fajeko, Yazi, Abdullah Owen, Papo, Jordan mcfatten. I think you're making this pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking the Salvadary, Okay, without question the pick is in.
Speaker 1: I think he can play.
Speaker 3: I've done all That's funny because we talk every two days on the air, and he's somebody I've done a lot of homework on in those two days. People I trust. Really think he is a five. He can play any of the five spots that he's really smart. Yeah, I now just figure something out. He might be my center, he might be a tackle. That's where he's figured.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you have three picture remaining. You have one, yeah, two, forty fifty one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make my picker.
Speaker 2: I've got one, twenty one, free, one sixty seven and forty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like, well I have left lot, all right, So I am back up here.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: Team.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what I've taken. I've got an offensive tackle, a cornerback, an inside linebacker, A what did I take deep defensive lineman? Took Brooks last time to Brooks, I don't have I saw. I need an edge, a slot corner, maybe a tight end if there's value there.
Speaker 1: You're not considering receiver. I'm gonna have to be the right guy.
Speaker 2: But let's see edge, cornerback, safety. Okay. So I'm looking here. I've got Nick Herbig's available.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Corey Trice, Anthony off the ball linebacker I did?
Speaker 2: I took Jack Camber.
Speaker 1: You don't have you sort of an edge of need, correct.
Speaker 2: kJ Henry Riley Moss is there. Brenton Strange, Marte Mapu, I think he's more of a linebackers I do too, Uh, blame me, Fojko, Christopher Smith, Ronnie Hickman, J Cory.
Speaker 1: And Bennett mmm mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm taking Brenton Strange there.
Speaker 1: Nice. I didn't think you'd go for the tight end. But that's well. I have an extra pick. That's a beauty.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 3: I think that's one of my favorite trade down scenarios is then I can get my tight end that I've been after.
Speaker 1: For yeah, three months. You were always after tight ends, always, especially in this draft. It's a better position in the draft. Okay.
Speaker 2: See, you are back up here now at one forty seven. You don't have any trade offers, so you're kind of stuck here. Anthony Johnson, Chase Brown, Douce Vaughan.
Speaker 1: I have in pace.
Speaker 2: Brenton Strange still available. He could have waited, yeh, but I like craft better city. Sal Marte Mapu, Braden Daniels, Anthony Bradford, k Trell Clark. You want to remind people what you have so far?
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you also just filter by edge and linebacker? And I have branch in, Brent's in the secondary bent and I'm very comfortable with is an interior bad Mofo Kraft is one of my favorite tight ends. And Salvadere's perfect for my O line room because he's working progress. But he can fill in somewhere next year. Okay, I don't have an aff the ball linebacker. I don't have an edge, and right now there's only two Steeler edges I think that are guaranteed to make this team.
Speaker 1: Here's what's available.
Speaker 2: I've im paced Junior Vilami Fajko, Jazira Doula, Lonnie Phelps, Ventrel Miller, Jose Ramirez, Oh Shawn Mathis, Cam Jones, Tyler Lacey.
Speaker 1: You said my power is there. Maybe he's listed as safeties.
Speaker 3: Either way, I'm taking he's listed as a safety, yet might take pace over him either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, pace is the pick.
Speaker 2: Pace is the pick setting the pace. All Right, you get a little wait why I used to go there?
Speaker 1: Before you get to your next pick. I'm gonna have to sign edgend free agency one fifty three. I still need a slot. Yeah, there's probably somebody that's guess who's still available. Anthony Johnson Jr. Work.
Speaker 2: I am on it. I don't even have to I don't even have to sort.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm down to those two sevenths.
Speaker 2: I think you are to forty one. You have zero trade offers.
Speaker 1: Here, so just sort by best available.
Speaker 2: Quindell Johnson, Grant Dubos, wide receiver out of Charlotte, Dante Sills the defensive lineman out of West Virginia. Jake Andrews, a center at of Troy. Ohhawn Mathis the edge out of Nebraska. Levi Bell, defensive lineman from Texas State. Scott matt Locke, defensive lineman from Boise State.
Speaker 1: I like him quite a bit. Yeah, those room for him. Uh.
Speaker 2: Travis Dye the running back at a USC.
Speaker 1: MJ.
Speaker 2: Anderson the edge out of Iowa State. Evan Hall the running back you want Evan Hall? Ye, Okay, easy enough.
Speaker 1: I think he's Tyler Algier.
Speaker 2: One sixty seven. I am back up here and trying to think of what I need here.
Speaker 1: I could still use an edge I guess you've heard big, but he could do a lot of stuff. I didn't take her big. Oh you didn't. I didn't know. I passed on.
Speaker 2: His brother's probably unhappy about that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I got Volami, Fajko, Yazi, Abdullah, Lonnie Phelps, Jose Ramirez all available here.
Speaker 1: I almost took Ramirez with that pick. I am taking Jose Ramirez. I'm hoping he's there now.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of max I'm gonna have some match in here again. We know how much the Steelers love their mad Gas.
Speaker 1: They're know a lot about him. Yeah, and he's still there for my last pick. Uh, don't believe that he is. No.
Speaker 2: So you were up here, you got true trade two trade offers for this one.
Speaker 1: If I could turn it into a next year fifth or six, I'll take it. I doubt that. Yeah, Yeah, I'll listen real quick.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got the Uh. The Saints are on the phone. They got to fifty seven. Uh, and the Bears are on the phone. They get to fifty eight. They're gonna want to give you that pick.
Speaker 1: You still don't like it?
Speaker 2: A pick? You still gonn have to make a pick.
Speaker 3: Let's try real quick not to let's see if they can. I will offer this pick for their future fifth, this pick and next year seventh for their future fifth.
Speaker 1: That will not be accepted. Okay, then I'm just gonna pick then, all right, what quarterbacks out? Quarterbacks? Tyson badgingt Max Dugan Badgeant.
Speaker 2: Okay, draft done, there's your draft. Okay, I am back up here. I am also going to take a quarterback here. Let me she was available, Tyson Badget the only one available. I guess I'm taking him.
Speaker 3: I think we have two or three of the same players. Shocking enough, I mean we're take Yeah, I think it's only two. Okay, we got him in different spots though.
Speaker 1: I know. So your draft better mind, by the way, it always.
Speaker 3: Is, Well, you gotta you got Jones in the first round, just gifted to you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you took Brian Branch That was an a man.
Speaker 1: I don't care about their grades. I know more about this than they do.
Speaker 2: Julius Brents at forty one with the trade down, you get the trade down, got a B plus.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that. I'm just competing against you.
Speaker 2: Brince was a well where you took him at though you got him at forty one.
Speaker 1: You got a C minus for that, so you got him later, I think, Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Keanu Bent at forty nine was a C minus. Tucker Craft was a B. Nick Saldeveri was an A. I have him paced an A, Evan Hall and a minus, and Tyson Badget was a C plus. Overall, you got an A minus. Yeah, okay, maybe they do know something. You might have got a better grade to me. Actually get a better grades. Third and fifth.
Speaker 1: Well, I got extra picks too.
Speaker 2: I got the Rams third, Like that's an extra second round pick, so I got Roderi Jones was an A.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Jack Campbell was a B plus. I got a B for my trade with the Rams, which is way under selling that because I got the Rams third round pick, and they are going to stink. That's going to be like the sixty fifth or sixty six pick in next year draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got Julius Brents at forty nine. They got to B minus as opposed to your C plus.
Speaker 1: Gave me a D for Carl Brooks at eighty two. They I know, they're really low on him for whatever. I don't care. He might be.
Speaker 2: He might be Aaron Smith, the guy that was really productive at it. I mean, yeah, sack after sack at the lower line.
Speaker 1: I think he's warmly plus. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh. For my trade with the Buccaneers, I got to B minus, which got me an extra pick in this year's draft, Brenton Strange got me a C. I get an A plus for Anthony Johnson Jr.
Speaker 1: Nice that worked out well for Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gave me an F for Jose Ramirez. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: An F in the seventh round? Right? I got him in the fifth round it one sixty seven. He's a good football player. He's productive too. Yeah, I think he fits an F. I got an F.
Speaker 2: And then for my pick of Tyson Badgin, I got a C.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's I don't and we could fight about this, but who cares. I think Tennessee is gonna stink too. I have the Titans third and fifth. You have the Rams third.
Speaker 1: Let's say that's a wash, so scratch that.
Speaker 3: I have Brentson Badgen. You have Brenton Badgin. So that leaves my remaining stuff versus your remaining stuff. What is that list?
Speaker 1: Look like? I got Broderick Jones.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have Jones. I got Jack Campbell Campbell, Okay.
Speaker 1: I might have two starters right out of the gate, I think, oh you do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got Carl Brooks in the third round.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ended up with I'm just just going.
Speaker 2: To your Brenton Strange in the fourth round. Okay, Anthony Johnson and Jose Ramirez in the fifth.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we both get Tyson badget.
Speaker 3: So of your six picks that are different, I have won two, three, four, five, six as well. Okay, Jones certainly trumps Salvadery. I'm going position by Campbell certainly Trump's pace. I will gladly take Benton over Brooks. They played two different positions though, but they're both. They're Benton's more of a nose tackle.
Speaker 1: Brooks is more of a right.
Speaker 3: But I would much rather Bent, and I think you would do. I mean no question, I will definitely take Craft over Strange. That doesn't mean I don't like your guys. Don't get personal, you know. I'll take branch Way over Johnson, but that's a nice value. And then you have Ramirez. I have Hull, and I'm quite unhappy I did not get an edge. I'm calling justin Houston in overpaid.
Speaker 2: I can probably get a I can pick up a free agent runner, and.
Speaker 1: The running backs are easy to find.
Speaker 3: I just like Hull, but that's a seventh round pick, and I think he could make the team.
Speaker 1: I think they're comparable. I mean, just different filling different needs.
Speaker 3: Jones carries a lot of weight and unfortunately I didn't have that off.
Speaker 2: I think Campbell carries a lot of weight too, Like, yeah, he could be a ten year starter Insideline Branch, Well he does. Yeah, there's no doubt.
Speaker 3: I mean, Branch is a starter. That's the only guy I know as a starter. Benton will play a.
Speaker 2: Lot, Brench could wind up playing a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking of guys that we don't have the same. Dude. Okay, well let's put it on Twitter. See who votes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we will do that as soon as the show's over. Here, should we list the entire draft or should we list just the guys we had different?
Speaker 1: If possible? Okay, including the future Pixeugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people out there, let us know who did better here witch draft. I bet you I win, because every all the Steelers fans want went the offensive tackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get that. I mean that what you got there in the first round, and that's that's no fault of your own. No, it wasn't available.
Speaker 3: Scene, we're different, right, Yeah, So that's just but that's the way the draft goes.
Speaker 1: That's the way the draft goes.
Speaker 2: You can you have no control over what other teams do, no, right, right. You can love a guy, but that doesn't mean you're gonna get him to adjust on the fly. Yeah, this is about everybody loved JJ Watt and twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: I didn't even have a trade offer in the first round the Bengals.
Speaker 2: You're gotta make that trade. No, Yeah, but that's it, Matt. When we come back tomorrow, it'll be actual draft time.
Speaker 1: So the drive will be back Monday. Yes, yes, we will be the kind of wrapping everything up, I.
Speaker 2: Guess on Monday, we'll have all the rundown of all the week's event, weekends events. In the meantime, you can hear us both on all the Steelers coverage on ESPN nine seventy on Steelers Nation Radio, you can.
Speaker 1: Check us out.
Speaker 2: We'll have different videos on Steelers dot Com as well, including our final walk draft there you can watch that show all kinds of stuff Steelers are going to be bringing you all kinds of great draft coverage as we will hear on ESPN nine seventy and Steelers Steelers Nation Radio as well. But for my partner Matt Williamson, I am Dale, Lollie. We thank you for listening to this edition of the Drive on Steelers Nation Radio