Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is pe Deakins calling from I was looking for Stacey in regards to a couch that she purchased from us.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking Hi.
Speaker 3: I've site you guys so many emails. I've been calling you guys, and nobody's gotten back to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, in what seems to be the issue.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm waiting on the couch that I ordered.
Speaker 3: I haven't been sent a shipping number, I haven't been sent any information, and I'd like to know where my couch is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do understand that I've got your invoice actually in front of me, because I know you've tried to get ahold of us, and it looks like it should be in your mailbox any day now. So if it's not there within four days, I would definitely call.
Speaker 2: Us back in my mailbox. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Should be in your mailbox in yeah, four days.
Speaker 2: It's a couch. How's it going to fit in my mailbox?
Speaker 1: Well, it's small enough.
Speaker 2: No, it's not small enough. I ordered a couch.
Speaker 1: Ye oh boy, how closely did you look at the ad for the couch? I'm sorry, it's actually a you know it's actually a Barbie sized couch that you ordered, so it's right in the mailbox.
Speaker 2: Is this a joke?
Speaker 3: I paid eight hundred dollars for that couch. There's in no way that it's a Barbie sized couch.
Speaker 1: Well, it is hand designed, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I ordered a full sized couch. I didn't order a Barbie couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, if you, I don't know, if you read all of the details of the couch, it does say in there that it's a Barbie sized couch. It's actually hand crafted though by Bill.
Speaker 2: Who would order a Barbie sized couch?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 1: Bill is one of our expert designers here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't care how expert Bill is.
Speaker 3: I ordered a full sized couch, and I expect a full sized couch for that price.
Speaker 1: He's one of the premier designers of teeny couches in the country. Actually, so that's why it's so expensive, and a lot of people would pay way more than that for some of Bill's work.
Speaker 2: Well, Bill, and it's tiny couches.
Speaker 3: I ordered a full sized couch, and I'm sure that the ad didn't say anything about it being a small Barbie couch.
Speaker 1: All the furniture we sell at our stores is miniature, and I figured you would.
Speaker 3: Now when I know that that was not listed on the ad, that's false advertising.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's there. It's just in tiny print like our tiny couches, and we kind of do that to be cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I would like a refund, just refund my card because I'm not You've been so unhelpful.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting so long.
Speaker 3: For this couch and then I hear that it's a Barbie couch.
Speaker 2: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, our tiny couches have no refund policies because they are rare in one of a kind. But think about this, though, In just a few days, you're going to be able to open up a Manilla envelope with a beautiful, exquisite, tiny hand crafted couch just for you.
Speaker 3: In four days, I'm going to open my mailbox and open a Manila envelope and stop on a tiny couch because I'm so frustrated because I.
Speaker 2: Want a couch that I ordered.
Speaker 3: My family has been sitting on the floor to watch TV, to eat meals because you be waiting for the couch which you haven't gotten back to me. At all, and then I hear that it's a miniature couch, and now I have to go find another one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna suit you for false advertising. This is ridiculous. There was nothing in the ad about this.
Speaker 3: M h. Are you going to say, is there somebody else that I can talk to you? Because you're clearly incompetent.
Speaker 1: Well, I would let you talk to Bill, but I don't want to get hurt his feelings because I can see that you're not very happy about his design of the tiny couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not happy about any of this. This is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard. I have never experienced this. You cannot just have false ads out there like this and then expect people to read tiny print. I'm going to post on yump, I'm going to post on Twitter, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Post on all the social media.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ruin your company if you do not give me a refund, and you'll be out of a job. You won't even be able to afford a tiny couch or a tiny house.
Speaker 1: All right, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you. And your husband set you up. What it's a joke, he said. He've been frustrated because you haven't got this couch that you ordered, and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well now at least my husband can sleep on the full side, wake up.
Speaker 2: Every morning with jubal phone. Franks