Speaker 1: Lucky for us.
Speaker 2: We're just a bunch of chill, a bunch of chill guys over here. Matter of fact, I'm just popled my hands in my pocket. Do I look chill? I'm nothing like the chill got me?
Speaker 3: But where does this start? A pocket?
Speaker 4: We can't never finding pool?
Speaker 2: You know, you guys never played with your balls in class when you were kids.
Speaker 1: You kid me, I do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Here you still do that. I mean, I gret it.
Speaker 1: Nobody was hanging with them, but like adjusting.
Speaker 2: Somebody said that you it'ched your ass and then touched your mouth.
Speaker 1: No one episode, no funk that, No, because he probably did that and we just did this. You're gonna drive it again again again.
Speaker 5: What happened was I was scratching my bag and then you smell this, and then I went like like I wrapped my pats and something like that and something that was like the top of doodo mouth, and like what little I have a little at scratching my back was telling you smelling that duckt butter.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's skippy on your back.
Speaker 3: You know you gotta smell that duckt butter.
Speaker 6: These men are in a very moved today, y'all, A so just pray for now.
Speaker 1: We just chilly chill guy ll.
Speaker 4: I don't even come here that often.
Speaker 2: I saw this chill guy meme all day, just passed by.
Speaker 3: We pot at this time, no matter what.
Speaker 2: I saw this meme all day yesterday and was excited to come into work today because usually Demerius explains to me, like whatever memes and trends, she didn't even she.
Speaker 3: Didn't see it at all.
Speaker 2: I still don't know what this chill got chill guy meme is, but I love it. It's not Arthur, but he kind of looks like I don't know where this originated from, but it's this character.
Speaker 4: Can we can never find the original tweet because this is probably like even further obscure depths than even what Reddick could provide.
Speaker 2: I think the last time we ever knew the originator of something was Fleek right, Yeah, that chicken in the front seat. When that was the last time I remember like the originator of something?
Speaker 3: Did they give her credit for starting Fleet? Yes, eyebrows on Fleet.
Speaker 2: The game stole it and gave her no no publishing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how do you give someone like you just pay?
Speaker 2: Like what what there should be meme pub the same way we used to talk that there should be like dance pub. Because once they started, they was doing what was the dance in Brooklyn? All the kids was doing Millie Rock. When they was doing the Milli Rock in Fortnite, I was like, Yo, they need to get paid for this.
Speaker 4: Did he ever get paid for that?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yes, they did get something right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the girl, the little the girl from who created the the Savage dance too?
Speaker 3: I think they put that on Fortnite or some.
Speaker 2: Savage Yeah, you know the Meg the Stallion and Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Oh something, a girl created stupid dance? Okay, it was it like a choreographer or just no, just a random little girl on TikTok, how's it go? I forgot it was I forgot?
Speaker 3: I forgot. I used to know it.
Speaker 1: I know they clapped on.
Speaker 3: The stupid What was haden? Like that little thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dassy boogie rat. I don't know. I'm just a chill guy.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: You're doing everything but chill.
Speaker 2: As much as I like this meme, I'm not this guy.
Speaker 3: So patially waiting for her to make the first move because I'm really just a chill guy.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 4: That is definitely not.
Speaker 2: So they just put this Arthur looking guy in different scenarios with different captions.
Speaker 4: So nobody knows what this character is. Nope, it's not like from a cartoon from a I.
Speaker 2: Even did my research. I could not figure out.
Speaker 1: Well, well, apparently it started on TikTok of course, like all things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then it got better on Twitter like everything else.
Speaker 4: Now this turns out to be some new cartoon. Is just not like genius marketing. I mean yeah it is.
Speaker 1: That's he started on Twitter.
Speaker 5: So this is the original creator of this guy at Philip Banks created it first posted on October fourth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Philip pretty much the new Steve Jobs if you think about it, yeah, I mean, come on, it featured.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. I love like articles.
Speaker 5: It features a human like brown dog wearing he's red shoes and blue jeans. The artist described it as a chill guy that low ki doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: And that went viral.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's kind of original, that's stealing from Kevin James. I feel like remember the meme where Kevin James like it's kind of just like with his hands in his pockets, like, yeah, I'm just a fat, chill guy.
Speaker 4: I'm just the King of Queens fat because he's fat.
Speaker 3: He's not fat.
Speaker 2: Kevin James is not fat.
Speaker 1: That's a large man.
Speaker 2: They tried to replace Chris Farley with him because he was fat.
Speaker 3: Not because he was white.
Speaker 2: They needed a fat guy in their crew, Spade, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock. They needed a fat guy, so they got fat your crew. I don't know, my dad bought it might be close.
Speaker 3: I'm getting there.
Speaker 6: You sound like them, skinny and errectic bitches. I'd be like, am I as.
Speaker 3: Big in this?
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying, you body this forming and shaming me.
Speaker 7: Morp.
Speaker 3: This is morphia, so you call me morpheus.
Speaker 4: I'm basically so.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 3: You're basically you're basically just a chill girl. The marriage is a chill girl.
Speaker 4: I really am jilling. Can you not? You are not lying, we're lying. We are lying. You are not a chill girl.
Speaker 3: We're doing a lion pod all right, bet, I'm a chill guy. Yeah, where do you be chilling at? Yo? We saw don't stay shaking ass while Spike a real nigga too. But I'm also a chill.
Speaker 1: This might be the least chill group.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? I'm just a real nigga. You don't be chilling, man. We've seen plenty of options of you not chilling. Loki mal is the only chill guy. I feel like chilling. Damaras will be chilling.
Speaker 3: When you first be peached, you might think he's a chill guy with isn't.
Speaker 6: He's just the most unchilled person on this for.
Speaker 3: Sure, But when you first meet him you think he's a chill guy.
Speaker 1: This is a great These captions are so good.
Speaker 4: When you're paul A missed on that last leg, which you're just a chill guy, so you make another bet.
Speaker 2: No, you're just a degenerate gambler, Like that's pretty much what it is, speaking of deameris pretending to be a chill girl. We were having so much fun, a bunch of chill guys, chilling with the fellas all last night on the timeline, coming up with cool scenarios where we're chill guys and the girls coming like chill girls too, and just ruin the fucking fun. And they threw a ponytail on this Arthur looking character.
Speaker 6: They put lashes out of it's actually pretty cute.
Speaker 2: That looks like the hair that they would skin her and then sell it as weave too far, Yes, very far, that's a character. They really do that to people and horses though at.
Speaker 3: The beauty be a horse like a horse character.
Speaker 2: Someone retweeted though, and perfectly explained how women ruin the fun. This is the life of a meme. Fellas kicking it come up with a great idea, let's put a pineapple. Then all of us get together start putting pineapples on our head in creative ways. One over there has two pineapples on its head, overachiever. And then just a big old broad comes in and says, look at my pineapple.
Speaker 4: Ruins the fun? Why they make it a big girl though? Like the big girl got to come in and ruin ruin the fun.
Speaker 5: This is true, though, was the last time a girl came up with a funny meme?
Speaker 6: We had girl girl Math serious. We were having a ball with girl Math and y'all come in there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is too fucking stupid. Women are bragging about being fucking stupid. Oh wake god, Girl Math is like shut.
Speaker 2: I feel like a man came up with girl Math.
Speaker 6: No girls came up with girl math. You don't give women credit for anything. We can't even come up with our own memes.
Speaker 4: I mean, like that, he said. Rory said he trying to figure out to give a woman credit.
Speaker 2: I just don't feel like women are Women are too women are too arrogant to even make fun of themselves in that regard because girl math is basically saying stupid math.
Speaker 3: Girl math. No, it's not saying stupid math.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, but you can't say any more math.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Women's memes a little different though, like they women be serious what their memes like? The new meme is women is saying but that well, it's not even a meme. A girl tweeted, I like a man that don't like to see me working too hard?
Speaker 3: Serious?
Speaker 4: I think every woman has posted that tweet on their social media. But like that shit that they really mean? They mean that shit like yo, I like a man that don't like to see me work too hard?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with working hard?
Speaker 4: I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, no, it's corny, you can't try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get a good days working, it's honorable. But then you know, women, you'll feel proud of the soft soft era, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I did see uh.
Speaker 2: At the same time, though, the women were, yeah, he can't hear his we can't. The women were talking about like in small dicks all night too, so there.
Speaker 3: Was some balance.
Speaker 2: Last night felt like old Twitter, this girl brand new memes, and then women were like, you know what, it's okay to not have a nine inch soft Wait?
Speaker 4: That is that is? Are these the conversations that are happening on Twitter?
Speaker 6: We've been We've been telling you all that for the longest, y'all don't want to hear that.
Speaker 5: This girl called iso and just fucking played ball. This was amazing contrarian.
Speaker 3: All day on my f y P people have been talking about this meme. Most men are average.
Speaker 2: And trust amen, there's people who are gonna still bounce on that day.
Speaker 3: Amen, what you're shaming them for?
Speaker 4: He can't help the size of it still beat though.
Speaker 8: I can't believe Queen put up with it. You do realize like that doesn't define a men, right, like not loving some just because of his size.
Speaker 9: What's what?
Speaker 3: What are y'all on?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: What's women out here with? But I think she's unlovable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually what women say.
Speaker 8: And getting BBMS this man literally can't fix what's downstairs. Don't grown ass women and childish cut.
Speaker 2: The funk out, can't fix what women conbusted at that list, and she's talking about Queen Nage's exes sex tape that when viral and everybody was saying, oh he has that happened. I didn't even know anything, so Queen Nija, I was being a chill guy over your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was being a phone. Yeah, that's all you see on Twitter her I think a sex tape leaked or something of her baby father and they were saying, oh he's he's not he has a small penis. So women was killing him like how did how did Queen Nager stay with him that long? And just that they're put up with all of that, and he I was like, all right, this is why I just retweet, like show ship and just get out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening, right, chill got ship guy. I'm just posting the shoulders, okay. So that's what sparked that for her to be, uh, you know, stand on stand by herself with this message.
Speaker 6: She's not standing by herself women. This was bravery women have been saying for the longest on the twenty. We like boyfriend dick, we like average dick, and men get so offended when you tell them that they have boyfriend sized dick.
Speaker 2: Well, you you explained to us, like a few months ago, that term. I had never heard the term boyfriend dick. Yeah, until you explained.
Speaker 3: Dick you could take every day. And I want to kill yourself after.
Speaker 4: You've had sex where you want to kill yourself after.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's painful having sex with people who are too well and dout is painful. But men think that sex should be painful for women, so they do they do.
Speaker 4: Y'all are laughing, but I'm no.
Speaker 6: Y'all are laughing, but I'm not a blown backs out and I'll pay attention when I'm stroking. I could change how you walk. I killed that, I murdered that, tore it up. All of that is very violent language. Y'all think that sex is supposed to be like.
Speaker 2: I agree, the words are a little aggressive, but I don't I mean, I know we speak for all men and all women on this podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't think all men are like yo, I want to harm her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never said that. I've never went it to the red like you know.
Speaker 6: What Yeah, No, I don't mean literally, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's always in the music, like that pussy up and all of that, Like.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah seven that Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I think the varus is I think the issue for men comes from being called average. Average makes you sound lesser than one. In fact, the definition is the opposite, yeah, when.
Speaker 1: The actual definition is like, no, you're just like a guy.
Speaker 3: You're just a chill guy.
Speaker 4: You're a chill guy.
Speaker 1: Could just lay like chill back. Yeah, what is the.
Speaker 4: Chill guy with a chill girl?
Speaker 3: We've done that.
Speaker 5: Well, it never gets old, could have grown. You never know what we're eating these days. Five point one is the average? Is that hard or soft?
Speaker 3: This is not a chill conversation.
Speaker 6: Bad, you're not a chill guy. Chill guys, don't google the average penis size.
Speaker 2: Well, last time we did do this, we were talking about micro penis and I feel like it said five point one was.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, the average the average flaccid is three and a half inches eight point eight centimeters. If you want to get your ship off, just say you're shipping centimeters sounds bigger.
Speaker 2: And like a UK accent so you're not really lying because it's the metric system.
Speaker 5: When you use the accent five point one hard is the.
Speaker 2: Eight point eight soft? Definitely get some pussy that night? How many kilometers to your house?
Speaker 4: So why does Julian always pull up what.
Speaker 3: Type of add you get?
Speaker 4: Someone said?
Speaker 3: Someone hymns for sure.
Speaker 5: My search history has to be the most diabolical. It is so bad it's disgusting.
Speaker 6: And then you search weird shit on the new Roy m A YouTube too, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Cool, nobody's said comedy podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh you measure girth too, I never thought of that. People measure that, like.
Speaker 3: Yo, you can have your elusive thoughts like not on Mike though, like no.
Speaker 5: I'm this is weird to see you like physically take a tape measured wrap it around your dick.
Speaker 3: God bless? What why you said god bless?
Speaker 2: Like somebody to bless mean not just seemed happy.
Speaker 3: So let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 6: When Shorty was talking about average sized penises and how she liked him to Garantee, she wasn't talk about girth. She was talking about length. Okay, nobody complains about girth.
Speaker 3: So we need more of like a table who shout.
Speaker 1: You know a girth master.
Speaker 2: I know girth Mayeah, she's been brought up. He's a friend of the shows, in front of the show. He's been brought up multiple times on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like a girth guy.
Speaker 2: I think you can add up, like what what he does for a living? Just be girthy in the streets.
Speaker 1: He's a mattress actress. He's how tall is he? Or is this like how to find out? For hell?
Speaker 3: If you have to measure him around? Not by never mind?
Speaker 1: Like does he only women under five feet?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's a porn category.
Speaker 2: This is getting too freaky, getting too free. Speaking of gambling, what uh what bookies does jay Leno?
Speaker 3: Oh is it bad?
Speaker 2: I feel a little liberated off this, Like I kind of feel like karmm maybe have something to do with what's going.
Speaker 1: On with jaylen This happens to him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see jay Leno get hurt. But for the second time he fell down some steps and injured him. Stuff Like ironically, jay Leno, who's a multi millionaire who owns thirty seven thousand cars, was staying in a Hampton end. Yeah he's and then TMZ caught him on the street with an eyepatch. I've gotten a loan from that block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got you got a little like history with jaylen.
Speaker 4: I know that's why I feel bad. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm a healing spirit. So I wasn't happy to see his face look like that. But I wasn't like, hey, damn, I should reach album, tried to bat he tried to kidnap my mom and her best friend backstage. Any man that's go to is like, hey, nice to meet you. Do you want to see the house I just bought. These are the rooms you can stay in. M When I was standing right there, that's not a chill guy. No, there was nothing chill about this. Matter of fact, I was standing next to Black, who's the chilliest of guys, and even he was like, that was weird, bro, that wasn't really chill jay Leno.
Speaker 4: So he fell down. Jay Leno has been seriously injured again after the comedian says he fell down a hill at the Hampton en that's invisible.
Speaker 3: Jay Leno did not pay again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, they caught up with jay Leno again the cover the cover story that he.
Speaker 2: Said he drops he drops his payments off at the Hampton in Weekly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this one, this is the envelope, was a little light.
Speaker 5: He was going to a dinner and instead of instead of getting in a car and going around the hill, which would.
Speaker 1: Have taken what twenty minutes?
Speaker 4: You know, jay Leno couldn't find a car that day.
Speaker 5: He decided to walk down the hill behind hamped it in that he happened to be staying even though he's worth four and to fifty million dollars, and he fell down the entire hill.
Speaker 3: First off, Jay cut the shit.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine watching jaylen fall down a hill? His chin would catch every curve. Yo, he's alive, We can't joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what hill did he fall down?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: I've never fell down a hill and have my face looked like that.
Speaker 1: He's worth his.
Speaker 3: Eye is not closed.
Speaker 2: And if you roll down a hill like that looks like one specific side that looks like the placement of a foot a couple times in the same area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you roll down the hill, the hits would kind of be dispersed all over.
Speaker 1: This is pretty concentrated.
Speaker 2: And to be quite honest, like, you know, obviously I'm not a doctor, but if you're falling, I feel like your face is kind of designed, especially with a chin like that, that your nose in your chin and your forehead would block most of the impact from your eye. That looks like the hill just focused on his eye.
Speaker 4: The hills have eyes that looked like Harpo's on color purple. The Hills have hands.
Speaker 5: Do you ever see that ship that those guys were taken that made them turn blue?
Speaker 4: It was like Willy Walker in the chocole factory.
Speaker 1: It was a cult thing.
Speaker 3: Uh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I watched that call.
Speaker 5: You know what that Yes, he thought it was like a thing that I'll make you live forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those scammer like crystal deaths.
Speaker 1: That's literally what he looked like. That's not edited, but that's all my man from X Men.
Speaker 5: I don't remember his name, but it looks like he It looks like that to that extent of bruising.
Speaker 3: That bruises crazy and his hand too.
Speaker 1: Look at his arm.
Speaker 2: By the way, this was a power move by Jay Leno to get on camera. Yeah, he's trying to let the people know that did this to him for the second time, Like, yo, the world knows now, so you guys can stop stop putting your hands.
Speaker 5: On Do you guys think the burning him, Remember he got trapped in his car and got a severely burned, like third degree burns. Do you think that that was also a an accident.
Speaker 2: I think that was probably an accident. But this, this was no accident. He just had to He went and found a hill.
Speaker 3: What hill. I've never seen nobody fall down the hill in their face looks like that.
Speaker 1: Like people only fall down the hills in movies.
Speaker 4: That that hill was that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Was he said, by the way, was he skiing in the X Games?
Speaker 2: That that was the same hill that Kevin Hard broke his back on and then people fled the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like same looks like the same hill.
Speaker 2: It was the hills that vise, same hill that Terrence just just left his car.
Speaker 4: Fuck it, I'll get to leave it there and you getting over.
Speaker 3: That hill is infamous. Is a chill god, that's all.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: A chill guy. I actually like him a lot. That's a chill hill. That's that's the hill people go to die on. They die on that hill.
Speaker 4: Pray to Jay Leno a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you definitely are on that hill dying.
Speaker 2: A few times a few times over. I'm gonna die on that hill. But because I'm not a chill guy.
Speaker 4: But Jleno pay them people, they money man, whoever they are, where they're from.
Speaker 2: How much you gotta bet, Like we've heard of some of Jordan's gambling debts. Who's was almost a billionaire at that time. How much do you have to bet that you get hands placed on you when you're worth.
Speaker 1: That much money you're jay Leno.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's that's up with a two hundred grand. That's a two hundred grand ass.
Speaker 2: I was going to say in the millions, like I feel like someone like jay len but you owe grand. All right, I'll wait till next month. I'm not going to beat up jay Leno because you'll probably get too in a grand next month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this has to be like a year's debt.
Speaker 2: And they just got to the point like, all right, jay Leno's not paying me, I must be pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta put hands on jaylen On that.
Speaker 2: Like sell one of your thousand cars.
Speaker 4: Well prepared to jay Lenard. Hopefully he doesn't fall in any other hills at the Hampton in I want to catch him at the La Quentin and the hill.
Speaker 3: Those hills over there are crazy.
Speaker 2: Do we know what town that was even in?
Speaker 1: Like? What was what was Jay doing in La? I don't know where in La though, And you.
Speaker 2: Know La doesn't have a lot of hotels. Yeah, you know I had to stay at the Hampton In.
Speaker 4: It was BC.
Speaker 1: When you live there at the Hampton In No, like he lives in La beautiful home.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, hear me out. Oh he was fucking to my wife Jay Leno at the Hampton End, because why else the fuck will he be at the Hampton End?
Speaker 4: And he got his ass telling dope, pushing dope.
Speaker 3: He's pushing dope in he got caught with somebody.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that theory, But you have to be a different level of horny to fuck someone else's wife in a Hampton In Like IM.
Speaker 3: About to say, you gotta be a different level of horny to fuck Jay Leno.
Speaker 2: Well that means worth money. Thank god my mom passed a test.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: He definitely. I'm not with her all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I've seen how Jay Leno gives it up like he wasn't on the type of time of yo, I'll meet I'll meet you Rory's mom. Wherever you're staying, you gotta come with I'm at Like he said, you could come live in my mansion. Here's a room for each of you. Yes, he was on some r Kelly trap you in my house type of swag.
Speaker 5: Sorry, this happened thirty miles outside of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Checks out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, mafia.
Speaker 4: Outside of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: He was performed. He performed at the Palace Theater. Oh well, no, sorry, this is back in la He must have been there for a show. I guess he's at a casino by chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: How far is that from Foxwoods?
Speaker 5: Demaricon has a point, though, because she said he might stay at places like that, because people wouldn't suspect someone like that to stay at those places. Mark Zuckerberg and like other tech billionaires used to do like big heavy meetings at like Denny's or like a shitty diner because no one would ever expect.
Speaker 1: Them to be.
Speaker 3: But they're not that they talk about.
Speaker 4: Luckerberg is not as recognized.
Speaker 3: Even at the height of his fame. Right now, he's not.
Speaker 1: Steve Jobs used to do it as well.
Speaker 2: Steve Jobs Facebook was more famous after he died when.
Speaker 4: He was But Steve Jobs was he He couldn't have been dressed. He couldn't have the black turtleneck on. No, he had to throw them off.
Speaker 3: He couldn't wear Levi's that he had to put a hoodie on.
Speaker 4: That's how like. No, that's not Steve. He has a hoodie on.
Speaker 2: I could see that for the tech billionaires. But Jay Leno is not throwing anyone off by staying at a Hampton In. No, and he has security and fake names at whatever five star resort he stays at.
Speaker 3: I think Demarus might be right.
Speaker 2: There may have been a wife after one of these shows in rural Pittsburgh and she's like, Oh, I'm at the Hampton end before I go home, and Jay, you know, it's filling the vibes after the show. You know, sometimes you get so much energy from the crowd after a show, you just you stay up. Juice is flowing and sometimes you yo, I'll go to a motel.
Speaker 1: I could be a chill guy at a Hampton In.
Speaker 3: It'll be a chill guy at the bottom of his hill.
Speaker 4: My face.
Speaker 2: Foll imagine imagine the scenario of walking like you went to go get ice at your Hampton in and there's no like, there's no door guy or lobby like. You walk outside to go get ice and then you come back someone is fucking your wife. You beat the dog shit out of them in the dark, throw them down the hill, go down for more. Street light hits his face and it's Jay Leno.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how do you know your wife is there though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you know when the air attack is following, you know your phone? Yeah, he could just have her. I mean you can go.
Speaker 6: You can take somebody's phone when they're not paying attention to share your location with them, and they won't know unless they go and look at your text message where says you're sharing a location.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it say just shared your location?
Speaker 3: But very very detailed. Have you She's just a You' just a chill girl. You've never done that. It's had it done to me. You've had a guy going your phone and ship. Listen, I've had a lot happened to me. Mars is so ill with it.
Speaker 2: You share each other's location, but I can't see her, she can see mine, so I know she's not a chill girl.
Speaker 4: So she did it to the God forgot she was sharing a location with him, forgot to turn it off, and then that nigga walk right up on your.
Speaker 3: Ass Jay Leno's wife. I mean, given now they're older, they're seventy some years old.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's like a page of the Bill Belichick's book.
Speaker 5: Wasn't there Like footage of him like sneaking out of that girl's sorority house before they went public.
Speaker 3: And now he wifed her.
Speaker 1: Now he wifed her, Well he had to. He's having a chill life.
Speaker 3: He's he is not a chill guy.
Speaker 1: He's a sick fuck.
Speaker 2: Is that he might be a chill guy, a sick fuck, sick fucking be a chill guy. It depends, Like Jeffrey Dahmer was a chill guy. Like if you met Jeff out in the streets, it's a chill guy, would get no weird. But he's a chill guy. You're not knowing that he's really heating up human liver with no seasoning in the room over. But if you see him in the hallway on your way out, that's that's my neighbor. Jay, chill guy. You don't be bothering nobody.
Speaker 4: I still don't believe how his neighbors allowed that to that smell. Yeah, you know that's not walking man. Yeah, but that's not food. Come on, that's ass.
Speaker 2: It Sometimes he and cooking ass, burning ass. Yeah, he has the flame too high too. Yeah, that's ass and cooking ass. I mean sometimes you have a rent that you don't want to give up and like you.
Speaker 3: Just got to deal with it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, speaking of non chill guys, what is Jeff Stamos doing.
Speaker 3: Jeff John Stamo, Jeff STOs, what the fuck? Uncle?
Speaker 4: What's his name? Uncle Ben Jesse, Uncle crazy John Stamos.
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, First of all, present prayers to Dave Colia a full House. He has recently came out with his cancer diagnosis, and to show solidarity and brotherhood and support his co star from Full House, John Stainmos, wore a ball cap. I like that John didn't go full he didn't commit fully, Like, I still got work, I still got.
Speaker 3: Some scripts, some movies.
Speaker 4: You know, commercially, I can't I can't just go I can't go ball and the Johnston he could reboot Conheads.
Speaker 2: He has a John Staves has a beautiful head of her. That's such a John Stamos thing to do. Of like, I'll stand with you just for a photo and then I'm gonna take this, leave beautiful.
Speaker 3: Off and you be ball by yourself and fight cancer.
Speaker 2: If guys, if I somehow get cancer, don't shave your heads.
Speaker 3: Don't put a ball like this.
Speaker 4: Is no if you if you had to shave.
Speaker 2: You No, I've had a shaved head almost. You guys can do whatever you want. But I got this me in the hospital. I don't need this, but.
Speaker 4: I gotta show solidarity. You just don't post it on line. It didn't happen, you know that.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's what's gonna help me.
Speaker 4: We're ball together. Don't feel don't feel shame. I'm bald with you, my brother. But yeah, in all seriousness, hope hopefully Dave Collier is you know, on the road to recovery and beating uh this cancer diagnosis?
Speaker 2: I please just I don't know. I guess it was supposed to be a joke situation.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're having fun with it, they're not taking it too Obviously, cancers are serious thing, but you know they're they're close friends and obviously you know.
Speaker 2: If I get cancer, we can joke about it. But don't like fake your head for I g comments. I mean it was cool cancer rollout, cancer reveal.
Speaker 3: Would your beard fall off.
Speaker 4: If I too? For the most party, all hair is gone?
Speaker 3: That like some people don't home. Some people don't lose hair some people.
Speaker 2: Some people don't don't at all. My friend brother didn't. That was so fucked up, even though I don't have cancer. Like that was almost offensive to me. Just her face. She was like, your beard will fall off? Like I can't fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: We're only I can't even look at you.
Speaker 3: That's with you. I text you and ship.
Speaker 2: I don't want to look at that beer so Roy shaved his bed off you, I would have cancer look at I don't want to look at him.
Speaker 3: Damn no no, I mean if you had cancer. I'm really sad.
Speaker 4: But you know, don't you feel like you're really sad?
Speaker 1: I am sad all you know what.
Speaker 4: I take it all back.
Speaker 3: You're a pretty good fucking friend.
Speaker 2: Now that I know what my friends would do, I apologize, John Stamos, you are a good fucking guy.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. Did not know the level I would actually commit and shave and go ball with you.
Speaker 2: You would see, but how how am I I'd be like offended, Like, stop wasting. I get mad at you by wearing a hat because you have a beautiful hairline, and I think it's a waste of a hairline. If you guys started shaving, you all have beautiful hair now, it's just a waste of hair. Sha way you only you only do that for soap ads at Guardia Airport.
Speaker 6: Conn Air you would have definitely if Rory got cancer, you would definitely start being nice to him and shave your head.
Speaker 3: That'd be such a waste of hair. Guys, don't do that, nold.
Speaker 4: Why would you shave your beer?
Speaker 1: Why would I do either of those things?
Speaker 3: Like, it wouldn't be solidarity.
Speaker 4: Solidarity gotta be yea to me.
Speaker 2: That's like if I was like, Maul, I'm dead broke and you were like, all right, I'm gonna empty my account and burn all the cash, Like no, no, just because I don't have money doesn't mean you should get rid of your two.
Speaker 3: That's not the same thing, man, it's not the same thing. That is so stupid.
Speaker 4: Be my account of burned again.
Speaker 2: You we don't both have to be hairless.
Speaker 6: I think people originally started doing that is because when people would lose their hair, they would feel unattractive.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I get it.
Speaker 6: You usually can't see the unattractive unattractiveness and other people, only yourself. So that your friend shaves his head, it's like, wow, you're still beautiful. Yes, I know, you're also still being.
Speaker 2: I know, I understand the concept, and I think it's great, but don't do it. But I think John Staple's putting the the fucking swimmer cap over his head is making a mockery of that beautiful moment. I'm saying me personally, you don't have to have that beautiful moment with me.
Speaker 3: What would you like us to do? I mean, I wasn't shape my head, but what would you like us to do?
Speaker 2: I mean, indeed, I could, like in the hospital give you all those Blanka prescription slips and like, let's let's make a market.
Speaker 3: Out of it. Oh yeah, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's start a bracket and at the end of the day, like I'm probably gonna die, so like let's do some breaking bad ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, put all that debt, put all that debt in.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, she doesn't go to jail.
Speaker 1: Fuck her over No, but she would accrue any Like.
Speaker 2: First of all, Breaking Bad was extremely realistic. You guys would figure out a way to get that money to tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I would got to take care of mar if you die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys would exploit like serious satellite radio and force them to give her a donation of my body.
Speaker 3: We make it work.
Speaker 1: The marriage would be Skyler.
Speaker 6: Who is Sylar the most hated TV character of all times?
Speaker 1: Julian not a chill girl. She was such a bitch. Who's Skylar Walter's wife?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: The most unchill ist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, though I don't know not to be a contrarian said it right this time. She did get put in some fucked up predicaments. She was the least chill and worst TV wife of all time, competes with the Mother from Blow. But like, look at the situation Walt put her in, Like I'd be a little upset to I might go fucking neighbor in that situation, Like.
Speaker 3: I feel like the mother from Blow is probably worse.
Speaker 2: She was definitely worse because like, that's your child, You're a piece of shit. Skyler was like, wait, hold on, you're you're selling what in my house. Yeah, I'm gonna fuck somebody else.
Speaker 6: I mean, cause if you because now you don't implicated me and some shit I don't even know. I might have to go to jail and I don't even know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 3: And you know what, we gave Skyl her too much shit.
Speaker 4: She was right.
Speaker 2: Walt made her right in the last episode when she said I need to hear it from you one more time that you did this for the family, because she was holding some guilt of how she handled that entire thing, and she knew she was the most hated fucking woman in TV history at that time.
Speaker 3: And he said, I didn't do that shit for you for a little Walt his cleft flip the other little kid.
Speaker 1: I don't think you had a clip.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him on the red carpet? I was like, dang, not acting yup?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: See, great actor, That's why we got the problems we got.
Speaker 2: And then Walter said, nah, I did that ship just for me, like I did it because I was good at it and I was at resentment for getting pushed out that company. I didn't do anything for y'all. So Skyler was not a piece of shit the way we make her out to be.
Speaker 4: I still think she was a piece of shit me personally.
Speaker 1: So was Walt. Oh they both sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was disgusting hing, Which is kind of crazy because for like forty five years he held that that like diabolical thoughts to himself as a chemistry teacher, and then all of a sudden, it's just letting women drown in their throw up on a bed while he watches as a chill guy, like hands in his pocket, just watch to make sure she died.
Speaker 4: He was about to.
Speaker 3: Say, it was like, you know what I saw what Tony did to Christopher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but whom like God? Like that it was supposed to happen, like you can't intervene.
Speaker 3: You ain't hear him?
Speaker 2: When when you knock on the door, I am the trouble. He thought he was God, all right, Well, when you knocking the door, I am the trouble. Direct quote Denzel's kissing guys, Maul, can you please talk to us about this gay agenda that keeps getting pushed on us?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: When I tried to talk to you about it, yeah, ago, yeah told me I was No, I don't think that this happened. I don't think that this happened. I think that I don't know. I think Denzel was probably paid to say he did. Until I see it, I don't believe it. For those, I don't believe those, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Denzel is starring in Gladiator too, and he revealed in an interview that a scene was cut from the movie where he kissed a man. But he explained that it was like the kiss of death. It was a guy that he was about to kill, and he kissed him before he like beheaded him, which I think is like some Dominatrix fans.
Speaker 3: All right, but cool, But you can't see that happening from Denzel. No, all right, Why did they cut it out? It probably wasn't a good scene.
Speaker 4: Right as a director, if Denzel has never kissed on camera kissed another man, and I'm a director of this new fucking box office smash movie, Ridley Scott. By the way, Ridley Scott and I have Denzel on camera is one and only ever kissing a man. You think I'm gonna be like, nah, you know what, We're gonna cut that out.
Speaker 2: That don't really for that exact reason, I think you would cut it out. If it's not a good scene, if it just ended up in theory, this would be great.
Speaker 3: The kiss of death.
Speaker 2: This was a thing that gladiators used to do it historically.
Speaker 3: It checks out.
Speaker 2: It's not like some homo erotic thing. It's really what the gladiators used to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they went a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah kiss it was too far. Yea, there's a porn hub version of this that would be insane. Yeah, if it's not a good scene or does it make sense, Yeah, I could see why a director would be like, Denzel's never done this. If this is gonna be a moment where Denzel kiss the dude, that'suld be a good scene.
Speaker 5: We could he I have a little clip from his words that the basically the interviewer here asks him say, hey, the romans were all gay fucking each other.
Speaker 1: Did you have to do any gay shit? It's basically what she has.
Speaker 2: That's what she said with rainbow behind her. That's how she worded it. Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, they pervade him. I actually kissed the man in the film, but they took it.
Speaker 4: They cut it.
Speaker 3: I think they got chicken.
Speaker 10: I was going to ask because I just heard about the Paul and Pedro forehead kiss that apparently got cut.
Speaker 9: From the movie.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure about that one, but I kissed the guy full on the lips and they I guess they weren't ready for that yet your makes it they weren't.
Speaker 2: Ready for that, So maybe I had it wrong. Maybe the forehead kiss is what I'm talking about with the kiss of death. Listen man, in the first Gladiator movie, he was trying to fuck his sister. So Denzel kissing a dude isn't that crazy to me?
Speaker 3: And I just want to know, Okay, if it wasn't in script, why did Nzel do that?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was in the script. They just took the scene out.
Speaker 3: Okay, why would they take the scene out? It probably wasn't a good scene, Probably wasn't good.
Speaker 1: That happens. I mean, I've done not obviously not to this level, but I don't do that on your own.
Speaker 5: I've done shoots like for eight companies, and I'll see the final result, like half of what I shot is not in it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll get that part when I'm saying, is this is Denzel Washington, not Julian Nichols. So I'm just trying to understand if you.
Speaker 5: Have pointed, directors and producers make decisions, Nichols, and that's they just decided to cut that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not a good scene. It's not a good.
Speaker 5: Scene's like good scene like I've done a photo is not a good photo. Like it's not the vision that they thought it was.
Speaker 4: But we just watched Denzel say they probably were chicken. They probably weren't ready for that, not that it was a bad scene. I think Denzel knows if he has a bad scene. This is Denzel Washington we talked about. So he didn't say that they felt like it was a bad scene. He said they were either chicken or they weren't ready for that. Those is his direct words. What were they not ready for? This is twenty twenty four. You've seen gay sex, kissing, We've seen it all at this point. What is Hollywood not ready for it? Not ready to see Denzel kiss another man?
Speaker 6: Or also maybe they didn't want it to be a distraction from the film. Maybe they think that the film is actually good and he didn't want.
Speaker 4: It to matter. He was just I can't get on the ball with that. That might overshadow then time. Everybody might just be looking for that scene like, Okay, Denzel kissed the man on camera, let's go see. Maybe they didn't want that to be the reason why everybody went to go see the movie. Denzel kisses a man in this movie.
Speaker 2: I could see that also in interviews for his whole career, like he does kind of talk off the cuff and fucks around. He could just be fucking around as far as the Chicken Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's just messing around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he doesn't have a say on what tayok that's not He's not a producer on this. He's not like co direct like he was just saying that as an actor, like as a joke.
Speaker 3: You don't think Denzel has any say in the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't think in terms of scenes like that.
Speaker 2: No, if he's not directing and producing, not directing it, I think he actually process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's paid a fee to do. I think y'all got Denzel fucked.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: Here's another He got caught again on a red carpet And this was a little different of an answer the movie.
Speaker 4: Why do you think they did that? It wasn't even a big deal. Really, I mean, I I that's about what it was. Ridley said, he never saw the kiss. He said, it didn't happen. It's much ado about nothing.
Speaker 3: It really is much ado about nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, they're making more of it than it was. I kiss him on his hands, that gave him a peck, and I killed him.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you, I skateboys wanted to see Denzel kissing. I don't have the part yet. You're gonna write it.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like Rory said. What Rory said was right.
Speaker 5: It seems like it was a kiss of Death's type scene where he kisses this guy and then knocks his head off.
Speaker 2: What's funny is the director maybe didn't see it and it was some improv shit. Because I do think Denzel does have free range while he's acting. I don't know if he has say as far as what is cut in, it isn't, but I'm sure they allowed Denzel Washington to.
Speaker 3: Just, you know, freestyle a little bit.
Speaker 2: He may have kissed the guy before he killed him, and the director didn't even see it, so he cut what he didn't see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean the interview did say Ridley Scott didn't even see it, So okay, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of scenes and movies of that Magnitude where the DP is paused, shooting everything at that point and shooting out the cla Like. Some dailies don't even get to the director because there's just so much stuff that they're They trust their team to cut what they think could be usable and what couldn't.
Speaker 4: I gotta go see this movie. I'm man good things about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go see it too.
Speaker 4: Colladator too.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen one, though, so I should probably do that first. What Yeah, Oh my god, Sorry, you're not a chill.
Speaker 1: That's not chill at all.
Speaker 6: It's actually real chill. I don't rush to go see what everybody else is watching.
Speaker 3: Like thirty years now, twenty seven years like middle school when it came.
Speaker 6: Let me clarify. So, I I didn't know that this was number two to the original Gladiator. I have seen the original Glad Gladiator. I thought that this was number two that was a remake or something.
Speaker 2: Like, well, no, Gladiator one with Russell Crowe is a remake of Gladiator from like the seventies, I want.
Speaker 3: To say, yeah, seventies and eighties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I thought this was the number two to a remake of the two thousands one. I have seen the original. I didn't know that this is it.
Speaker 3: This is Gladiator too.
Speaker 2: So you've seen the Russell crow One or the original original.
Speaker 6: I've seen the Russell crow One. What I'm saying is I thought that this was the number two of a remake of the.
Speaker 2: Okay, then you are technically right, because Gladiator with Russell Crowe is a remake of something from the seventies or eighties, eighties eighty six.
Speaker 1: It was a show, it looks like.
Speaker 6: So that's why I'm like, Oh, I haven't seen the number one.
Speaker 2: Russell crow On is probably one of one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: You've seen that one?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, so I was very young, though, so I obviously have to rewatch it. Definitely watch actually like to watch it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it in a while.
Speaker 2: I watched it recently because he hadn't seen it. And anytime she hasn't seen a classic movie, I get excited because I get to rewatch it and make her sit and watch it. Yeah, and then like pause and like try to explain it because I'm so excited that he's annoying.
Speaker 3: Didn't travel like a list of black movies you wanted and yeah, I gave up. It was it was it was too many black movies.
Speaker 4: Did she watch it?
Speaker 3: We didn't even get to the Tyler Perry section.
Speaker 4: Oh god, we were.
Speaker 6: Watching Poetic Justice and she said it wasn't good.
Speaker 3: I don't don't, I don't. I don't think that. I don't think I've seen Kia since or was it Poetic Justice or what at?
Speaker 4: Who's ATL? I don't think it's either or Both of those movies are great.
Speaker 2: Both classics, Like I can't remember which one was.
Speaker 3: ATL was with you? She watched ATL with shoe Poetic Justice she watched with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rough to not like that poetic just because then then at that point, like I'm not mad at you, I just feel bad for your palette.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really just how I feel.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Poetic Justice recipes, Oh I thought you were what's on the screen?
Speaker 4: No, rapper from from the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: He played Uh?
Speaker 3: I think he did?
Speaker 4: He well, he was No, he played it in he played in Minister Society. But because he's from the Bay Poetic Justice took place in the Bay. Just thought about Sophia a rest Pece so fear. He played cousin Harold in minister society. Yeah, he passed away, I think day before yesterday. Rest in peace, bay re legend.
Speaker 3: Great, great role too, because I.
Speaker 2: Really thought you were about to go into this Kim Kardashian shit as speaking of poetic justice.
Speaker 3: This is poetic justice, is it. Yeah, it's pretty poetic.
Speaker 2: It's a great photo shoot. Don't get me wrong, Kim looks great.
Speaker 3: It doesn't scare anyone. Trust the robots, though.
Speaker 2: I saw a very interesting tweet that did make me think because I felt seen this is from Ac Tatum. Funny how all the typical conspiracy people are completely okay with the world's richest man building robots, neuralinks, starlink satellites, and AI systems, and are perfectly fine with him essentially buying the presidency to see all the conspiracies everywhere. But this one is fine. It's hilarious. I agree them, because all the conspiracy people that are in my algorithms that have gotten me to a weird place all think the richest man in the world aligning himself with the president while building AI robots is fine. This is a conspiracy theorist dream like, hey, I predicted this, and they're just like, yeah, go Elon.
Speaker 6: Because they're they're Republican before they're conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: They just wanted their guy in there, and now it's not a conspiracy. Now this is right on Park. Kim Kardashian hugged up on a robot in a Tesla. This is a conspiracy theorist wet dream, and they're just like, wow, we like him.
Speaker 3: Now, how is that a conspiracy? This is just Kim being Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean one of the first conspiracy theories ever was robots will control the world. They've made like thirty movies about it. That's like conspiracy one on one shit. So to see all the conspiracy theorists that are mad when planes have a little draft behind them are completely fine with the world's richest man creating rockets to go to space and leaving us with the robots on Earth.
Speaker 1: Yes, Queen, go off.
Speaker 3: And he also now.
Speaker 2: Controls a media publication. This is a movie script for a conspiracy theorist. This is v for Vendetta and Elon Musk is the bad guys. I've been terrified for years, more scared, not just because of Elon robots. I don't have any control of.
Speaker 3: This Oh, you're scared because you don't have control.
Speaker 2: I have no say. And when I say to me, I just mean us as a human race. We have no say in whatever this is gonna end up.
Speaker 1: Kai ended one of these robots to his looks.
Speaker 4: Wait, why did they give Kai the bootleg one?
Speaker 1: His looks? I was gonna say, his looks like the Samsung version.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna go somewhere else with nevermind?
Speaker 1: What what another?
Speaker 3: Different?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Different, Sam, I thought, And I was gonna give you credit for a good joke.
Speaker 4: But it's cool.
Speaker 3: You are being racist? Ignored? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: How am I being racist?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just I'm trying to think of the racist joke. I'm mad. I can't think of it.
Speaker 5: Twenty four grand for Kai's robot, so I don't know. It looks like he just punched the TV. Yeah, I just wrecked his live stream.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that was planned.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of this is planned. I'm sure he didn't pay for that robot either.
Speaker 2: But showering with a bathing suit on for a whole month would be rough.
Speaker 3: Wait, he has to show when he's in the shower. No, I'm sure he takes showers.
Speaker 1: No, this is really his thing.
Speaker 2: Kai found him a streamer that has been streaming since twenty twenty one every day, found her out. Yeah, and I think he paid for all her new equipment, like said she should be put up for streamer awards, Like he did a lot of cool shit for it. But someone put him on to this girl because this was like, to us, the craziest thing thirty days and I was like, nah, there's been some girl that's just not as popular. It's been streaming since twenty twenty one every day, like never stopped.
Speaker 3: How is that possible?
Speaker 6: I understand how it's possible for Kay because he has a team and a lot.
Speaker 4: Of money, But for yeah, what's the bills like over there?
Speaker 10: Like what.
Speaker 4: Are we fy?
Speaker 3: And is it like does she show herself when she's sleep? Like the camera just on while she sleeps?
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't log in, but I probably And it's probably different too because he, again, he has a team and other rooms he could go to.
Speaker 3: I think Shorty's just like in her bedroom. Who's watching this? People?
Speaker 2: People people played the Simms game. People Like people have been preparing the human mind to just do this, Yeah, but never's just like Black Mirror has been showing us the breadcrumbs for I'm not.
Speaker 4: Mad as somebody streaming every day, right, but like even when you're sleep, the camera's on you while you're in your bed laying down sleep, Like does Ky show when he's sleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hes a good job. He has like other creators come in and like do stuff to interact with the crowd while he's he goes into another room and sleeps. Now, he's in the back.
Speaker 3: He's in the back sleeping.
Speaker 1: If people are still talking on camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'll have like Pinky Doll come in and do like, oh you delicious all that like weird shit?
Speaker 3: Gee, who could sleep through that?
Speaker 4: I could somebody yelling young delicious right here and enough you can sleep through whatever?
Speaker 5: Here you go, Like Kai is asleep, and then he'll have like NPC Miles Morales come in and just like he's not sleep do whatever.
Speaker 3: Just know way he's sleep right there? Sure he is.
Speaker 2: He gets tired and do you think he's just pretenduably sleep for six hours?
Speaker 3: No, gotta be sleep.
Speaker 1: This is just it's not healthy, You're right, I'm just That's what I'm just not understanding, Like who is well.
Speaker 2: Who's it not healthy to because Kai is just living his life.
Speaker 1: No, it's not good for anybody too.
Speaker 2: Is it the people that are viewing it that is unhealthy too?
Speaker 4: Kai is sleep in that bed right now? Yeah, knocked out with this smoke like all of that I have.
Speaker 3: Somebody has slept through plenty of people smoking.
Speaker 4: And somebody playing the drump.
Speaker 1: This is not real, bro, this is not could be in rem cycle, he could be in a deep So, no.
Speaker 4: He's Look, he's awake. He just woke up.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's not sleeping.
Speaker 4: He woke up.
Speaker 3: He as a red cup in his hand. You think he was sleep at some point. He's sleeping more. It's not staying up for thirty days. Cool. But is he on camera sleeping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Does he go in another room and then somebody else streams the most party is on camera.
Speaker 6: The part whoever is stream I mean or helping him at the time, is in the same room as him. So no, he's not sleeping. Well, but when you get tired enough, you're gonna go to sleep. You don't give a fuck marching band is playing in that fucking room.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, No, I'm going to get up and to everybody to shut the fuck up and get out.
Speaker 2: You can't do that because they're on the schedule. That's the whole thing that'd be rude, Like why did you invite me?
Speaker 3: Then? Yeah, you hired me, so he can't. So the thing is Ky cannot ever be completely off camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty days. Wow, he just got a massacisters do it every day on camera? Are they not? No? Isn't no cameras in yourself? He's right outside. No's no, that's just I don't know. That's I don't I mean, I guess it's an audience for it, but it's just like I feel like after a certain time, it's just not a lot of people watching because everybody some different parts of the world, people are sleeping.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it changes.
Speaker 6: I would to say his audience is pretty global. It's five o'clock somewhere. Oh yeah, yeah, sure I get that.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: Didn't this massuse stop what she was doing because everyone's sexualizing her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She is good.
Speaker 3: Good for her and look at you, good for her, but also like actualizing her.
Speaker 1: She's a good looking woman.
Speaker 2: I hate, I hate to say it this way, but he did they understand the internet better than we understand the internet. What did you think was gonna happen in a streamer's comments if you brought an attractive woman to do a massage.
Speaker 1: Gimmick too, Like she knew what the hell was going to be said about her.
Speaker 3: Which is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the streamer community like it's a bunch of horny kids in that chat.
Speaker 3: Of course they're going to say something, Oh, it's kids in there. It's a bunch of horny kids, a bunch of horny men. I just remember me saying that it was kids, remember that pege, And they said, that's not his audience.
Speaker 1: I'm adults.
Speaker 3: Just was wondering, I think there's forty year olds that our kids beat.
Speaker 4: You there, beat you there.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of chill guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say kid not his age, but a maturity level.
Speaker 4: Let's shout out the cod man. That's a different level of dedication for sure.
Speaker 6: Is he gonna take like does he take like breaks after this mafia than ship?
Speaker 2: I'm good to assume he's gonna take a vacation he disappeared for I'm sure he'll stream the vacation though. Yeah, this is the dr vacation thirty days.
Speaker 3: That just doesn't seem healthy. But all right, well.
Speaker 4: Shout out to cod to Bronx legend J Cole's podcast dropped Inevitable. Yes is the name of it.
Speaker 3: Two episodes are out if you've heard if.
Speaker 4: Those episodes are available, I didn't hear any of them because I don't know where to hear it at.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I purchased it, and I'm maybe I have it fucked up. I don't want to come in here and say how how they put this pod together is not user friendly because I could be fucking it up. I even texted Julian after I bought the Inevitable on the website, I said, is there an app or something? Maybe I'm using this thing? So you have to go to a website, Yes, Inevitable dot whatever. So I bought it super easy to buy Apple pay double tapped ten bucks at the first episode.
Speaker 4: It shows all the other episodes. I have to audio, just audio.
Speaker 2: I have to listen to it on the site, which is tough with my phone because if I X out of Safari and it goes away, or if my phone just closes, it stops playing.
Speaker 3: So please comment below.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have this fucked up and I can't find the app that allows you to just listen to it the way you listen to other audio adventures. But I couldn't get into it because I like to listen to audio shit when I'm doing things, running errands, cleaning, doing work. I wasn't able to get through it because my phone kept closing.
Speaker 4: So you have to take your phone off a lot. I'm not doing all of that, but then you don't want to hit it inevitable. I was not mad that they were charging for it. At the end of the day, it's a dollar per episode. I think that's pretty fair. I'm not on the side everyone's like, yo, if Cole's really am in the people widey charge it's ten bucks for ten episodes. I think that's super fait, especially because they had to pay a lot of people to put this thing together, and people need to be paid. Yeah, but I do think if I'm paying, I do want some form of convenience. I pay ten ninety nine for YouTube Premium just so I can close my phone and keep listening to YouTube. I pay for Twitter because I can close my phone and continue to listen whatever I'm listening to on Twitter. I thought it would be the same thing with this, especially with riveting conversations that I really want to hear. I don't want to keep tapping my phone or change the settings on my phone and keep listening to it. Now, I could be completely wrong and I.
Speaker 2: Just haven't figured it out because I am not gen Z and I'm turning into my father as far as technology. So please comment if I have this fucked up. I was too scared to text Eve and ask him, felt like i'd be inconvenience him after he put this whole thing out, Like, hey, bro.
Speaker 3: How do I work this?
Speaker 4: How does this didn't work?
Speaker 3: Which I didn't want to do.
Speaker 2: So if someone can explain to me how to listen to this audio journey when I can lock my phone.
Speaker 4: I'd love to know. Julian, did you listen to it?
Speaker 1: I haven't yet.
Speaker 3: Now how many episodes did you get through?
Speaker 1: There's only releasing. There are only two out right now.
Speaker 2: I got through ten minutes of the first episode. Oh wow, my phone kept locking. And then I even typed in the actual link that i'd gotten after purchasing. I was like, oh, maybe it's maybe I haven't fucked up. And because I purchased it through Twitter, you know, like Twitter can take you to a payout. And then you still stay in Like Twitter, Safari exited out of that started from Google, and its still kept locking every time audio would stop.
Speaker 3: Then I'd open it back up and the audio would start playing again.
Speaker 4: So the listener experience is not very for me.
Speaker 2: I could have it all the way fucked up. I don't want to do false advertising. Maybe I have it fucked up.
Speaker 5: Episode two comes out, well, if you're listening to this, it came out yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lights Please came out yesterday, which, again I want to hear all of this. I was happy to pay the ten bucks. I just want to be able to close my phone and go about my day.
Speaker 5: An show, he re released The Come Up, which was one of his earliest mixtapes.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think about this move in tandem with the podcast?
Speaker 3: I like it. Thought it was a great move.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 2: I look forward to the rest of his mixtapes being on streaming as the episodes come out. Did you listen to the DSP version? Did they keep the buy any Means and Aristotle tags?
Speaker 5: I do not know, but I was with Boz when all this happened, and he we kept we were laughing about DJ on points drop. You don't do that, man, No, it's hilarious, like it's on Point Pussy or whatever.
Speaker 2: He on Point is a legend in New York City especially, But.
Speaker 1: It's just a great drop. That drop is amazing.
Speaker 4: Well that's fifty right, he's on point because he's on Point Pussy.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fifty saying that, I think. Yeah, but on Point had some of the best mixtape drops for sure, Like on Point was that guy, which I think Aristotle set that relationship up at that time. I love that this is a thing the artists that have the one, the access and the funds to be able to put their mixtapes on DSPs.
Speaker 3: I love that we're able to get this.
Speaker 4: Well I wanted to listen to it, but I don't want to run into the same problem that you have. So I'll figure it out. And I think this is good.
Speaker 2: This is good for the kids too, Yeah, because a lot of like the mixtapes that end up on DSPs, only like half of it ends up on there. So So Far Gone, for example, just got put back on DSPs, like what two or three years ago before So Far Gone was on DSPs, but it was the version that they released after that had like half of it without the unoriginal beats, so there would be kids that weren't around for that. They would be like, why do y'all love so far Gone so much? Like I listened to on DSPs?
Speaker 4: This is ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's plenty of mixtapes that are the same way. These kids don't know why that mixtape is so influential because the entire thing isn't there. I love that every single song from the come Up is on there, but only artists with money and access can do that. Like I'm sure Hove didn't charge them for the Dead President's beat, but he has a relationship where you can clear it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and Cole did produce twelve of these twenty one records. This came out May fourth, two Man on Your Birthday Rory May fourth, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: Turned seventeen.
Speaker 1: Great mixtape was a great, very nostalgic.
Speaker 4: Listening back to this one well inevitable. Two episodes are available now I'm going to try to listen to it and hopefully I don't have to keep my phone unlocked the whole time or act like I'm doing something on.
Speaker 3: My phone so it doesn't lot. Can these all right?
Speaker 4: The same way?
Speaker 2: The rules they announced for the Grammys with the Best New Artists where they have to it's not how many projects they put out, it's when the masses found out about them. Like, that's really what the Grammys put out a statement recently about that. Is there a way The Come Up could ever be Grammy nominated for Best New Album?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Why because it's an album that came out in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not.
Speaker 2: Can you pull up the quote from last week or this week Julian the Grammy said, because everyone's getting shit about Best New Artists. We did when that when Her was Best New Artists. Love that she was nominated, but Her had put out three fucking albums at that point, and they were like, it's when the masses find out about this artist. Doesn't matter if they have thirty projects. It's when the world finds out about it. So why can't that go for albums? But the come Up could be an album? Now it's on DSP's, masses are about to get it. Why can't that be Best New.
Speaker 4: Album because it's it's it was never released as an album. It's always released.
Speaker 2: As DSPs have changed that everything is an album now.
Speaker 3: Summer Walker's.
Speaker 2: The title of her project was an EP and it was nominated for Album of the Year.
Speaker 1: EP was in the.
Speaker 4: Title which the new one the last last year? All right, so says each.
Speaker 2: Why can't Cole get nominated for Why can't so Far Gone? The year that they put it on DSPs up for Rap Album of the.
Speaker 6: Year, because it's not That wasn't the year that everybody found out about that album.
Speaker 1: Here's the quote that mattered the album that made Drake fans.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows about the come Up?
Speaker 2: Here's that's not so Far Gone. Yes, I'll give y'all so far Gone. There's no way even some hardcore Cole fans that are not of age know about the come Up. I was seventeen when it came out.
Speaker 4: You think hardcore J Cole fans don't know about the come Up?
Speaker 2: I think there's a good majority.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think no.
Speaker 4: I don't know any J Cole fan knows about that.
Speaker 2: I think there's hardcore Nikki fans that that don't even know about Beaming Up Scotty until she re released it.
Speaker 3: That I don't think so. I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: Not a fan guy, you guys, I'm talking about young but if you're a fan of an artist.
Speaker 3: If you're a fan of an artist, you're not gonna miss it.
Speaker 1: Where would you have accessed these?
Speaker 6: If you're a fan of an artist, you go back and look like somebody doesn't become a Michael Jackson fan off his new release, folks.
Speaker 3: All that that's not readily available everywhere.
Speaker 2: For a lot of new fans, the first J Cole project ever was Sideline Story. To them, that's the first thing because when they do their research, the only thing that is in albums or projects released is that album, not knowing that Cole had seven projects before that.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me a J. Cole fan, norcoor.
Speaker 3: Drake fans, no comeback season? Yeah that are young?
Speaker 1: Need it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, now are fucking up.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of an artist and you're like, damn, I fuck, this is my favorite rap, my favorite single, whatever.
Speaker 3: And they have an album, you like, I never heard that album. You're gonna find that album?
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 2: I have argued because of this podcast with hardcore Kendrick Lamar fans, a majority of them never even heard of Overly Dedicated, but at some point they did. No, they're young, they don't fucking know they think they don't even know section eighty like that Good Kid, Mad City.
Speaker 4: Is where it started.
Speaker 3: How young are you like kids that are twenty twenty twenty three? I would give this to y'all if YouTube. A lot of that is just random singles that they just think are lucy shit, like they have whole comeback season playlists.
Speaker 4: Man, I find it hard to believe that there's a twenty three year old Kendrick lamar Fin he has not heard all against.
Speaker 5: Twenty If you're twenty this year, the come Up came out when you were three, right, Why would you know about that.
Speaker 4: And it was not available to come up?
Speaker 3: I have I downloaded off that pits in two thousand and eight. That's the only reason I haven't all right, So hold on.
Speaker 4: You're telling me that when I was in high school and if I would have heard that Biggie had a fucking mixtape and I just missed it. I was too young when it came out. You're telling me by the time I was two years removed from high school in college.
Speaker 2: We're getting a jangeable thing. You're making something up.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that I would not have found that album as an artist that I would not have found Biggie's fucking first mixtape.
Speaker 3: I think they're twenty years old.
Speaker 2: I think there is hardcore jay Z fans that are my age that don't know the S Carter collection.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: They don't know it? They don't even know it exists. I don't believe that at thirty two years old.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guarantee you, my peers that I went to high school with some of them that are considered themselves big jay Z fans that could recite all of American Gangster when we were seniors in fucking high school.
Speaker 3: Did not even know existed.
Speaker 4: You can't call yourself a fan of an artist and at thirty two years old and you didn't hear oh. I think a lot.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think a lot of these younger fans are fans of the moment.
Speaker 3: They're not fans of the artists, but.
Speaker 4: Not a fan at all.
Speaker 6: Yea two years old that I'm talking about. We're talking about real fans, like real. Don't sit aw there and tell me a nikky stand ain't know about fucking being You.
Speaker 3: Think everyone that is at a Cole concert in the garden knows the warm up?
Speaker 1: But that's come up.
Speaker 6: We talked maybe no Friday night lights, that's not what we're talking about this. No, just because you're at the show of an artist doesn't make you a fan. Just because you're at the show of an artist, that doesn't make you a fan. People buy tickets just to go to shows to discover new music.
Speaker 2: Young people don't do that. You just sat up here and we had a home people afford to do that.
Speaker 6: We just had a whole conversation about what's homie that had that viral.
Speaker 3: TikTok song whatever his name was, Steve Steve Lacy.
Speaker 6: And you said Steve Lacy was complaining about the fucking fans only knowing the one song from TikTok. And you said, yeah, that's because these new fans don't sit. They only buy tickets because they heard one song.
Speaker 2: That's a that's an awful, awful comparison.
Speaker 6: What I said was people buy tickets to shows even if they aren't fans.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. And you said that that's not.
Speaker 2: True, and I'm saying it, and I'm saying Cole Cole who has a core fan base that is large, that sells out arenas, he even has young fans that are in their early twenties. I'm saying they did not go back and know even the warm up, it wasn't even available on how they receive music. It wasn't even available to them. It's literally, it wasn't even for them to rea YouTube. It's literally on YouTube, all of you says.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking that fans dig, they go, they look for the search.
Speaker 3: They am I saying that it's impossible.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course there are some fans who might not know, but we're not going to say a large majority, which we were quoted saying earlier. It's not a large majority. Some probably a lot, probably, but not a large majority of.
Speaker 3: The young fans.
Speaker 2: Yet I think it's a large Okay, we can agree to disagree, Like, all right, I just don't see a twenty two year old Cold fan.
Speaker 6: You're not twenty two, I know, but I'm just saying, like you saying, I can't see a twenty two year old. You don't twenty twenty two year olds receive music off a YouTube. All of that shit is on YouTube, Okay, you don't. You don't go on Twitter unless it's our pod shit. I'm on Twitter all the time. I saw the responses I clicked tweets and go all the way through every reply. Everyone that was fucking excited about this being released. You could tell was of my age you're older, yeah.
Speaker 4: But they was probably excited. Think now it's on DSPs, yes, because we were the numbers that they never heard it now because they never heard it before.
Speaker 3: It's just like go, if it's on DSPs now, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Like I could be on my.
Speaker 2: Phone and just because we knew about it and we're like, oh, thank god, the young kids can find out about it now.
Speaker 4: Nah, man, I think I think young fans. If you're a fan, you you you search for projects of artists that you may have missed and you didn't know about. Once you hear a body like I.
Speaker 3: Got to hear that every fan is us.
Speaker 4: I'm not, no, no, you're right about that.
Speaker 1: But you said larger.
Speaker 2: There's levels of fans, but you said a different level of if we like an artist, we are going to research every last thing they've ever done.
Speaker 4: That is not the sole definition of a fan.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of people that are die hard fans that only know about your major album releases.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's it, period. Yes, that's it. That's what we're trying to say.
Speaker 4: That's not to me.
Speaker 3: That's not a fan.
Speaker 5: That's most people. Most people are very passive listeners of music. And you're not saying I think there is a you can be a big fan, you can be a stand but just you ain't know.
Speaker 4: There's a huge thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Once you start saying Stan, you're not a stand of somebody. And didn't you know what Tom J. Cole takes a ship for, you're a stand Yeah, I know, you know, you know the product he uses and when he takes a shower.
Speaker 3: Stan is different. They know everything about this artist.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna tell me that Stan knows about heard about the warm up and never heard it a stand a.
Speaker 3: Stan knows that. I agree, that's a different.
Speaker 2: I think there's die hard Tyler fans now that have been around since Flower Boy that probably don't know much about the Odd Future come up.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're not Diard fan.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: They know Frank Channel Orange and after that.
Speaker 4: But alright, but Frank Ocean don't got a project that they didn't fucking hear.
Speaker 1: They don't know Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know the Lonnie brotape. I'm sure they don't know, not a fan, not.
Speaker 4: A fan, not a fan fan, not somebody just casually listens to Paul's.
Speaker 2: There is probably diehard Frank fans since Channel Orange that have no idea about the Lonnie brotapes.
Speaker 4: I just find that hard to believe.
Speaker 3: If you can.
Speaker 2: They probably only know the major release of Nostalgia Ultra, not the actual mixtape, because they released I was at def Jam when they re released Nostalgia Ultra.
Speaker 4: It's not the whole tape.
Speaker 2: A lot of shit is missing, like American Wedding's not on there because it's an Eagle song. It's a bunch of shit that didn't make it. It's like Swim Good, Novacane Straw, It's like a few fucking records. They only know that version of that mixtape because that's what was released to the masses. Even die hard fans, some of them are not tech geeks that fucking search the way we search. They just go to their DSP and they click albums and they become die hard fans of that. They don't know Frank cuts, they don't know what.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 2: It's justin Bieber Records that didn't make it, and the references made it on Lonnie Bro, like they don't know all that shit.
Speaker 4: I just when you say fans, I just think that fans know Beaver's everything. I think they know about their favorite artists, they know all their work, they've heard it, they have it if it's available casuals, casuals. I understand. If you just somebody that just casually listens to Frank Ocean or you know, somebody like that, then it's like, Okay, well I don't expect them to have heard the Lonnie Bro stuff and all of that. That is fan that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think we're just all thinking of different, different definitions of fans. I'm sure there are people who are like, oh, yeah, I'm a fan of Ja Cole who do not know that the come up exists.
Speaker 2: There's there's plenty of people ship. We can go with Kid as an example. Diehard Frank Ocean fans could recite Blonde Up and Down had no idea that a day before Endless came out, an entire Frank Ocean album had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, and.
Speaker 3: She is a diehard, she would recite sense.
Speaker 2: She She's one of those that probably will send me tweets like did you know that Frank went to stopping shop today. There was a you know, there was a sighting of Frank, like she's on that type of time. Tumbler girl loved Frank, but had no idea that Endless came out the day before Blonde, a full project. I was playing that ship in the car. She's like, did you get like unreleased Frank? I was like, no, this came out the day before Blonde. And she's a die hard fan. Some people just don't pay attention the way we pay attention because our whole lives surround this.
Speaker 1: Don't me.
Speaker 6: I don't like when you Meau, He driving his point home.
Speaker 3: All we said agreed that this is I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm just a chill just a chill guy. Like that's all my chilling.
Speaker 4: Put your hands on your pop chill. I don't wonder.
Speaker 3: All right, So back to my original point, what was it?
Speaker 2: It was about the new Artists quote from the Grammys, Okay, when they tried to finally save.
Speaker 1: Face out here, it is little.
Speaker 5: Does it matter if they have just a few singles or ten studio albums under their belts.
Speaker 1: The New Artist.
Speaker 5: Category is all about highlighting how an act pushes creative boundaries and challenges a saturated industry with outstanding and sometimes surprising music.
Speaker 3: Great, that's for best new artists.
Speaker 2: So I think in a Grammy cycle, a Jacob mixtape that he puts on DSPs that the whole world didn't know about could be put up for Rap Album of the Year by the Grammy standards. I think that's fair.
Speaker 6: It would never be Rap Album of the Year because it would never cause a big stink because it's old.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Traveschool just did.
Speaker 2: It went number one, but it's not Scotti when she added those three records charted like, I think Nicky could have been up for something.
Speaker 3: Would beat me up Scotty. Yeah, but it wasn't gonna go up for Best New Album.
Speaker 2: I know because everyone has thought there's no way an old mixtape that's being put on DSPs could, and the Grammys is now saying new does not matter when it comes to these categories. Somebody could have ten studio albums, they could be a new artist. This is an old mixtape, but now that the world knows about it, why can't it be in the category this year? I think it it made leverage this year.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little bit different.
Speaker 6: I get where you're coming from, though, but I think it's a little different than artists and project.
Speaker 4: I'm a chill ga.
Speaker 5: Well, we've briefly we're tiptoeing around the actual nominations for Grammys.
Speaker 1: We haven't had that conversation yet. Do you guys want to dig into I.
Speaker 3: Mean we did sort of.
Speaker 2: We know that Not Like Us is nominated thirty five times.
Speaker 1: That's nine Record of the Year, not like US, Song of the Year, not like US.
Speaker 5: Rap Song of the Year is not like Us, like that Rhapsod, these Asteroids Ta Tide Alehigh and Carnival.
Speaker 3: Asteroids is fun.
Speaker 1: I think Glowreal is Yeah, glow oh good for I know she got nominated.
Speaker 3: Am I crazy for saying that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Glow that kind of deserves that that award?
Speaker 7: Does it?
Speaker 1: Song? Best Rap Song?
Speaker 2: I mean, out of all those records, strip away like the moment of everything that was going on.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: That's why it's nominated.
Speaker 4: Fair that, that's a very fair trying to take away the whole Yeah, but if you take away the whole moment.
Speaker 2: If you take away the reason the Grammys exists.
Speaker 4: What the whole reason is nominated?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that that record has I don't want to use integrity because that's going to get us a whole different thing. That record has no optics around it. That is a legit hit record. You take away everything that one stands. There's no there's no real industry connection around that record. That's just a record that went yeah and stuck around for a while too. Like that, I think is an incredible record. It came and went, but it only came and went because the battle happened right after that.
Speaker 4: M not like us.
Speaker 2: We already know what that is. The Rhapsody Hippoy Asteroids record. That's just a beautiful rap record. But the Grammys doesn't always like beautiful rap records. I think, Yeah, Glow deserves that Grammy. That was that stood the test of the year to me, like no bells and whistles on it, that played everywhere no matter where you were at. Yeah, Glow went off. I agree, but I know it'll go to not like us and well.
Speaker 1: Deserved, but not like guess it's also in the Song of the Year.
Speaker 2: Shahboozy is gonna get that Shaboozy if Shabboozy.
Speaker 6: Let me tell y'all something, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: I can see your heats.
Speaker 6: Fucking Shaboozi, I'm gonna lose my mind. I might actually lose.
Speaker 3: There's a chance that that could happen. But I think it's between Sabrina and Shaboozi.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, no, sorry, Billy Elis should win. Peek sorry, I'm so sorry all, but Birds of a Feather is better than every song on their This.
Speaker 1: Song is birds of a Feather things.
Speaker 3: I never.
Speaker 4: Yeah from that song. Fucking fucks.
Speaker 3: I've been said. I want you to stay. Tell him in the grave, tell him.
Speaker 4: It's a great record.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that whole album it said, if you go, I'm going to because it was always you.
Speaker 1: That whole album is fired.
Speaker 6: Because I'm in the grave dead and berry till I'm in the casket, you carry.
Speaker 3: Period to choose that.
Speaker 4: That's a family call man.
Speaker 3: Birds of a Feather.
Speaker 6: I hope Shahboozi wins because Chaboozy was number one for like three hundred and sixty five days, but Birds of a Feather is the best song on there.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that take.
Speaker 3: If Taylor Swift wins, we got a shoot her.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry Record of the Year. The Beatles are nominated.
Speaker 2: Oh it's okay when it's the Beatles and it's old. Which song is the beat If Jake Cole can't brought it up?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: You know? No one's arguing with the Beatles high But when I say j Cole.
Speaker 1: I mean that I don't even just kill guys even nominated for Ringo not playing the Ship out of a guitar. Well, Ringo was the whatever, so they Records of the Year said they all couldn't play for Ship.
Speaker 3: I love him, George, especially.
Speaker 1: Though quin Quincy was like, these guys couldn't.
Speaker 2: Play Ringo was Ringo is not a great drummer, he heldes Gee is probably one of the worst bass players.
Speaker 1: That he was very critical that.
Speaker 3: He couldn't blame the ship and he like Brazilian music. So Record of the Year I have to look this up.
Speaker 6: I know we looked it up before, but just certainly Record of the Year deals with a specific recording of a song and recognizes the artist, producers, engineers who contribute to that recording, while Song of the Year deals with the composition of a song and recognizes the songwriters so song of the Year is more about the actual song. Record of the Year is more about the recording of a song that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: It's more intricate. It appreciate, it appreciates more of the details, more of the details.
Speaker 3: Of the song. Song is more of the lyrics and the melody.
Speaker 2: And yeah, probably more impact as well. Yes, but I mean that's the case though, I mean Beyonce Texas hold him as a lot.
Speaker 4: Of great part.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was greater was waiting for like hit Boy and them smoke that.
Speaker 3: If it's a record of the year, it might be not I might have to lean.
Speaker 5: Towards not Like Man this White Girls had a huge summer, Sabrina Carpenter and Chapelarone or like everywhere.
Speaker 3: Right now, you don't feel like not like Us is the record of the year.
Speaker 2: And I don't even think he's being biased right now. If it comes to the intricate like a mustard beat that he sent over and didn't mix and then Kendrick just threw it, did it mix?
Speaker 3: It so funny like that's not that's not it could be song of the year.
Speaker 6: I'm song of the year for sure, not talking about who I'm no longer talking about who I think she went. Already said who I think she went. I'm talking about who I think might win. There's a difference you think might win. So I'm saying for Record of the Year, I could see Kendrick possibly winning, and then go down to the Song of the Year. I think Song of the Year is going to Billy.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kendrick will touch these two categories.
Speaker 5: I think he'll clean up in the hip hop ones say they'll keep him in the black sat section.
Speaker 6: Well, then if that's the case, then Record of the Year will probably go to Record might go to Okay, record might go to Billy, and then song might.
Speaker 3: Go to Shiboozi.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm not mad at that take, but they gonna give.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're gonna give Sabrina something she's got. Man, I feel like they gonna give Kendrick.
Speaker 5: All of them isn't a rat for sure, but Sabrina's gotta be up for Best New Artists. I would imagine it's her. Kendrick's probably gonna win Best Rap Song.
Speaker 2: I think that's why the Grammys put that quote out is because Sabrina is up for Best New Artist. Oh really, She's she has six albums and twenty five. Yeah, she's new to the she's new to the Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Best rap album you got.
Speaker 3: They gotta change that though, that's she's not a new artist. I think is gonna album. Yeah, they gotta change that. That's just unfair.
Speaker 2: Best Rap album, Future a Metro, We don't trust you. J Cole, m Delete Later, Common, Pete Rock, Uh, DOCI, and then Eminem.
Speaker 6: I think Eminem's gonna win. I think DOCI should win, but I think Eminem's gonna win. Actually, I'm not gonna lie. I think Ja Cole should win, but that's just my bias. But I think Eminem is gonna win. I think that, though she said it was, I think DOCI should win. I think Future and Metro are gonna win.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 2: And if I were to go second on who I think should win, it would be Future in a Metro as well.
Speaker 6: You think Future Metro's album was better than might Delete Later?
Speaker 2: Uh my personal taste, No, but that the Grammys is my personal taste.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they would easily win over an EP Best Rap Song and when it sold and went number one, I like that.
Speaker 5: Asteroids Uh, Carnival and not like you guys did say that Rap performance thoughts on this one.
Speaker 3: Car Eminem Houdini for sure.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, I take back Best Rap Song for Glorella Yeaglo. I think she should win Best Rap Performance for sure. Her performance on that record is fire, though I think Not like Us is going to clean up.
Speaker 4: All of this.
Speaker 6: I think Nissan Ultimus should win a great performance. I also think that Cardi went crazy on Enough, but nobody gives her credit for that. It just didn't hit. I don't think it hit for the masses. But Cardi went crazy on Enough.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. See.
Speaker 2: I think I think Docie they're gonna try to sneak one in for her, But with all the Kendrick Lamar shit in the Rap performance Rap song, I just think they're gonna give everything.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think he's definitely gonna win Best Rap.
Speaker 1: Performance, Best Melodic Rap Performance.
Speaker 3: Big Mama, Big Yeah, it's a joint. I mean, they better should be nominated. They better give it to Big Mama.
Speaker 6: If they don't give it, if I'm I'm here to tell y'all right now, they get that shipped out awful Beyonce song.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: I hate that song.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I like we Still Don't Trust You?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm sorry, Kaylane's on there. Never mind get out to Kaylanie, get out to the k song. I really and I love what Klanni's record. That's I don't think that's melodic. I like doing your Body is? Is that Tobbyus? Okay? I like your confidence and conference it's not really best. It's a great song.
Speaker 6: Have you heard the chorus? I mean not the chorus, the verses, the verses, I guess.
Speaker 2: But the rest of them, like but even the Beyonce joint. I think Lotto actually is the perfect example of melodic.
Speaker 4: Rap in that. I mean, if you got best melodic rap in futures there, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: With the future and the weekend on the hook. That song song is hard.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 6: It's not harder than it did not go harder than that fucking Kilni song with Jordan, No, it didn't.
Speaker 2: We Still Don't Trust You ship was like it was an intro right the intro. It was a great, crazy, great great record. I do it's one of my favorite off that album. It didn't have much impact though, it's like a fire intro it's not really like a Grammy song.
Speaker 1: The Weekend kruns on that one.
Speaker 6: As much as I love Big Mama, Jordan deserves that.
Speaker 3: Jordan deserves that.
Speaker 2: Fucking I wouldn't be mad at anything in this this category.
Speaker 1: I think they got to accept Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't like that Beyonce, and y'all know.
Speaker 6: Can't nobody say I'm hating on Beyonce because y'all know how hard I go about Beyonce.
Speaker 4: No hate, I like to I like the Caroline record probably the most out all that ship was everywhere.
Speaker 5: Best Rap Album, Future Cole Common, Pete Rock Dochi, Eminem mm is.
Speaker 2: Gonna win, Emma's not gonna win, is gonna He's he better not win best rap album there not.
Speaker 4: Eminem is not so higher to everybody on that libe.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that. Not the best rap album and that in that group.
Speaker 2: Right then, though, if Eminem wins one Grammy out of this entire thing.
Speaker 6: You're gonna riot and then playing the said we should watch this, and then watching.
Speaker 2: It, I'm gonna be a chill guy and not even say a word. I'm gonna I'm gonna giggle to myself.
Speaker 1: I'm so chill, give eminem all the awards.
Speaker 3: I'll never be that chill. I think this will go to Future a metro booming.
Speaker 1: I think it should.
Speaker 3: Though, all right, they're gonna try to give it the Cold man. I feel like they give Cold.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, this is what people aren't talking about. Remember when the Grammys did the Hip Hop fiftieth tribute, Questlove smoked that entire thing.
Speaker 3: There was some ship with Future.
Speaker 2: Remember he left because he was nominated for a bunch of shit and never showed up, I mean, never won an award. There is a quiet beef between Future and the Grammys right now. So where he is deserving in a lot of these categories, they have some tension because he might not even be there. So Future, Yeah, there's there's tension. So we'll see even if it's deserved.
Speaker 1: You think Cold goes to the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 6: I don't see Cold going to the Grammys, even if this year never happened.
Speaker 3: He just don't. He's not a Grammy goer.
Speaker 2: Well, he went one time and became a meme. Yes what he even rapped about he won and was like.
Speaker 1: He even back then, But yeah, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: He even rapped about it on one intro they got me into the Grammys clapping this Yeah you don't remember that meme?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's old.
Speaker 2: But he's not really a Grammy guy, and I don't think he expected to be nominated. Yeah no, So I think he's going to continue to do these writing camps and random locations and he'll be skipping at the end of January.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see who wins. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: When is the Grammys January?
Speaker 2: Last weekend of January isn't always February. You want to go out there? No, you want to make your presence felt the Grammys? Yeah, no, not go to the Grammys, like just you know, let LA know you around for the Grammys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo for the Grammys.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, you never to do that.
Speaker 6: Well, is there any R and B categories that you can pull up? You and pulled up every rap one?
Speaker 1: This is all I got in this article.
Speaker 5: I did want to ask because none of the records obviously got nominated. His name's on here at all. None of Drake's stuff got nominated this year. What surprise was for all the dogs in Grammy cycle?
Speaker 1: Not that I mean like of the the singles and stuff you put out. I would they why not not like us?
Speaker 3: That's who awards they submitted for that though, and not like.
Speaker 2: US was drastically different than all of those records Family Matters. It's like a nine minute disc record.
Speaker 3: Nigga said, they that's not video. That would be like if that wasn't that wasn't Drake's aim here.
Speaker 4: He wasn't aiming.
Speaker 3: He's like, this is gonna be grammy, And.
Speaker 2: That would be like if Kendrick submitted like Meet the Grams, like it just wouldn't make sense. So no, I don't think it's weird that Drake any of his disc records weren't nominated. I thought you guys were talking more about like the Lucy's that were on one hundred gigs or for All the Dogs, and none of those were even like major releases put them out on a website.
Speaker 6: So no, that Drake Lucy would a lotto like, you're wrong, act like she performed that ship at Barclay's.
Speaker 3: I was doing measure and chills. I thought you was chilling. I never said I was chilling at that lot of concerts.
Speaker 10: We keep saying that you beachnape that, But what are all those places having comments I don't chill at concerts because concerts.
Speaker 3: I realized concerts are.
Speaker 6: The only place I get pissy drunk, like past how drunk are concerts? And I think it's because I'm having so much fun since I don't realize how much I'm drinking. Because I'm like paying attention to a show. That's the only time I get like fucked up is that concerts.
Speaker 1: U Jesus R and B. This is the best R and B song category.
Speaker 5: We have Kailani Thames, Coco Jones, Money Long and Scissor, Saturn Saturn Moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the best one, but Saturn.
Speaker 11: Moving as it should in my opinion, best traditional R and B performance Love, Kenyon Dixon, Marsham bros.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kenny Dixon, La La Hathaway, Money Long, and Lucky Day.
Speaker 3: Actually know none of those songs.
Speaker 2: Michael McDonald's very good algorithm is it's between Leon Thomas and Lucky Day for me for best R and B album this year. Like my personal favorites, that Lucky Day algorithm is incredible. Leon Thomas was was Mutt in Grand Cycle. There's there's no way he was not nominated. He was Cycle in Cycle. This is best better be nominated next year.
Speaker 1: Best Progressive R and B Album, Uh, Duran.
Speaker 3: Will probably win. I like to know where's joint?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Duran but probably won not Yeah for sure?
Speaker 11: And Best R and B Album, Uh, it's Quavo money Long Lucky Day Usher.
Speaker 1: That's not am I rude for saying this is a week lineup? It seems over very weak.
Speaker 4: Should have held my own was weak too.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to like single out anybody or diss anybody, but like, overall, this Grammy cycle is pretty mid Yeah, it wasn't a great year.
Speaker 2: Good good music within the year, but as far as a whole now, this was not it. I think Lucky Day should win this Armby album. Yeah, I can see them giving it to Chris Brown though I can't. But I do think it's all forgiven. They just did a Hulu doc.
Speaker 1: They just did a Hulu doc. Hulu just be.
Speaker 2: Pumping out docs. Chris Brown, French, Montana. Who wants to doc?
Speaker 3: Well French is paramount plus?
Speaker 1: Okay, my bad?
Speaker 3: Are they owned by the same? Oh guys, the.
Speaker 6: Song that made us viral and has all the children By the way, one of my bonus children hit me and said you win one of my bonus kids that aren't mind that I love bonus shows how many you got kids that aren't mind that I love? My friends have kids, Okay, so that's like nieces and that when me when I said that I don't think that Ariana Grande sings better than Brandy and Monica. Remember that viral moment. It's still going viral on kid TikTok, by the way, because she wrote me and like she has her TikTok is like set up for you can't see certain shit if you're under a certain age. She was like, why am I seeing you? And why are you saying this? Why would you say that about Ariana? Like she went crazy in my inbox?
Speaker 5: Who said, I don't She said, uh, Arianna, I like the remake, but they should have picked somebody else besides Ariana's okay.
Speaker 2: And then Ariana Grande was hopping your DMS and was.
Speaker 6: Like, no, my bonus child, which I said, and then y'all interrupted me. Bonus child said, why were you talking shit about Ariana Grande because that clip is still going viral. The song that we were talking about in the clip is nominated for a Grammy, So you're wrong, I was.
Speaker 3: I never I said I liked the song.
Speaker 1: Jamaris admits she was wrong, But that's how clip that put that on viral. TikTok no.
Speaker 3: But you were saying Ariana, they shouldn't have done it with Arianna.
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 3: No, that's not I said.
Speaker 1: I you say that's not what? Okay?
Speaker 3: What did you say? I'm sorry? Thank you.
Speaker 6: What I said was I wish that it was just I wish I could have gotten A Boy's Mind Part two with just Brandy and Monica. I didn't say they shouldn't have done with Ariana Grande. It's Ariana Grande's song. I just said I wish I could have gotten a Brandy and Monica part two.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I also did.
Speaker 6: I said she can I don't think that she can sing as well as Brandy and Monica. And I also came out here and retracted. I do think that Ariana Grande sings better than Monica. I'm standing on my Brandy take.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm also.
Speaker 6: Standing on my Mariah Carey taken.
Speaker 3: Mariah sings better than Arion.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm with Brandy, Ariana and Monica.
Speaker 1: And where would you put Mariah on that?
Speaker 3: Brandy?
Speaker 4: Mariah, Ariana Grande Monica, she's laughing.
Speaker 3: I didn't laugh. I choked.
Speaker 6: But that's okay. We're not gonna argue that again. We've already argued.
Speaker 4: That, Brandy Mariah.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a scathing take. That was actually pretty sound.
Speaker 4: Brandy Mariah, Arianna, you don't like that, Brandy.
Speaker 3: He's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: She told me. I'm good.
Speaker 3: He's fine.
Speaker 1: He's he's fine if he's a chill guy, like if.
Speaker 2: That's how fights start, now, you're good. Wait, you don't get to decide if I'm good or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But it's nominated. Julian had it up.
Speaker 6: It's nominated for Best Pop Performance or Past Pop Duo or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I mean not to react to that combo.
Speaker 2: I would have liked someone else to, But I totally understand Arian Grande being the next person to remix The Boy's Mind because she's the new vocal.
Speaker 5: Also, Wicked is getting very high reviews. Their early reviews are and it was like ninety six percent or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's good. I can't wish to see it.
Speaker 2: Who should redo the same girl? So no, once we're just doing these remixes.
Speaker 3: Mail one, let's lead that alone, Chris Chris Brown and Quebo.
Speaker 4: You gonna always find a way to just do too much sometimes.
Speaker 5: If if that chill carries over into reality, and if it is true that r Kelly and I'm sure we're in fact dealing with the same girl's.
Speaker 3: Not true, then it's not true. Then that's not true, different.
Speaker 4: Taste, then they should be Selly's time said their adress lie within the same realm, then that girl was probably fourteen.
Speaker 6: No, I think for the best best pop dour group, I think I would a smile with Lady got Im Bruto Mars will win. Even though I've never heard that song in my life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is?
Speaker 3: Because it is just I don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 6: It's it's like those the songs you never heard, always the songs you never heard, and people say it's the biggest song of the year, and I'm like, I've never heard that song in my life.
Speaker 4: It becomes the biggest song after they give them the grand It's like, oh you didn't you hit that? Everywhere Bloomingdale's, Macy's, I've been playing.
Speaker 2: They tricked my mom with the oscars every time when she gets nominated, she texts me, you know we need to see these five movies get Her and I'm like, no, we don't.
Speaker 5: These are the category the artists for best New Artists. This is what we were talking about earlier. Benson Boone, Sabrina Carpenter, Doci Craig. I never know their fucking name, but they're my favorite artists on this They're my personal favorite on this list. Ray Chapelone, Shaboozie, and Teddy Swims.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a great category.
Speaker 2: The way we were talking about being light this year best New Artists, this might be the best category.
Speaker 4: I just saw a Doci said at can't flogg them on.
Speaker 2: Ray is fired, but come on, Teddy Swims is still on the top ten billboard And how many.
Speaker 3: Weeks has it been Teddy Swim for like two years. I meant to tell you that I want you to work with Ray. I would love to love.
Speaker 4: I meant to tell you I want you to work you know. I meant to tell you she work with Teddy Swims, but.
Speaker 3: Ray, Ray might some stuff At the time.
Speaker 6: I wanted to tell him that Ray was not nominated for a Grammy and she was still fake low key like fake underground.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're probably not gonna get that breaking now. Now she's nominated, she's out of here. True story.
Speaker 2: In the early pod days, I did have somebody in the industry that will remain nameless, texted me with a list of names of people that we should interview, and I said, oh, I never thought of that. The list was like j Cole, Kendrick. Damn, oh shit, they should come on the pod.
Speaker 4: You wasn't even thinking about Jake Cole and Kendrick.
Speaker 3: No, Actually I turned hold down.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a good fit. It's not our demo.
Speaker 3: Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 1: You have got mail We do as a reminder call in.
Speaker 5: If you subscribed to any Patreon tier, you have access to our voicemails.
Speaker 1: They just pinned to the top of our Patreon.
Speaker 5: You can access the link there and leave a voicemail no longer than ninety seconds. If you do want to read record your voicemail. Do not explain that you fucked up the first one. Just send another voicemail. Let's get into it.
Speaker 9: Yeah whatever. I want to be anonymous, but sometimes I'll be listening to this my girl around or whatever.
Speaker 1: She knows your voice, Yeah, she knows what.
Speaker 4: She won't even listen to that nigga.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: The limmer me my birl. We've been together for two years, she's cool, the relationship going well, it's just she's on medicine that lowers and libido to the point we haven't touched each other since September. And like, I'm a pretty sexual guy, Like I don't expect sex every day. It's a guy though, more than what we're doing right now and now. Recently, I got a message from a girl that I used to talk to before I got with my current girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Don't do it reconsider read some litter on that subject.
Speaker 9: She's telling me how much she missed the way I taste. How like she got a present for me and.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Hold on, how do you know what it is?
Speaker 3: Holidays? You don't know what Christmas Day?
Speaker 4: But you don't know what she got the holidays everywhere she could have got you something else.
Speaker 1: It's probably her pussy.
Speaker 3: No, that's women think that's a gift.
Speaker 1: Is a gift?
Speaker 4: Continue.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to join the new horrible decisions. Go ahead, baby was an eater.
Speaker 9: Bro. I'm getting hit with flashbacks, sexual flashbacks, and they hitting like cracking the eighties, bro, like you, I don't know what my mind is telling me, nah, don't do it, but my flesh is telling me, boy, you better go through with it. And I ain't gonna lie. Kelly, Well keep winning, bro. I don't like like, let me know what you'all thinking.
Speaker 1: I don't like how horny he sounds telling us this.
Speaker 4: He said he was a sexual thing.
Speaker 1: He's so excited that he hasn't touched the girls.
Speaker 3: He hasn't touched his girls from September.
Speaker 1: Damn, Like it's November, bro, probably September eleventh.
Speaker 9: I should do? Should I just pursue the eater and just say, man, forget this whole non sex relationship. Or should I try to stay in the forest and be with the girl because she is a good girl. It's just sexy, like we just don't have sex.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was and that was a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Damn, he just got so horny.
Speaker 1: I think you had to cut the feet. Go ahead, guys, he definitely been beating off.
Speaker 3: You're in a committed relationship.
Speaker 4: See it through. If your girl is taking medication, because obviously she's dealing with something that lowers her libito, I mean, you gotta I don't know, at least first have a conversation with your with your partner. I don't know that, baby, Listen. I noticed medication is you know, it has some effects. And but it's been since September. We haven't touched each other, we haven't made love. What's going on. I don't think you should just entertain the old flame who you know is gonna definitely blow your socks off. And you're just like, damn, I need to go get that.
Speaker 3: To your partner and now.
Speaker 2: And now you're the dirt bag that cheated on his girl when she was having some medical problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you don't want to be that. You don't want that.
Speaker 1: Calm on you.
Speaker 3: You don't want that.
Speaker 4: So have the conversation with white feet. Let no, babe, listen. You know, I understand you know, going through something going through with you obviously, but a man has needs as does a woman.
Speaker 2: Maybe going to racist chat where they' showing feet. Like, if you want to go online and get a little frisky, that's cool, but don't cheat on your girl, especially with a chick you already fucked with, Like that's all bad news.
Speaker 4: But she's a gift though, and we had to hopefully hopefully it is just the medication and she ain't got a little side.
Speaker 1: Nigga, look at where your brain.
Speaker 6: I think that's my biggest fear of getting cheated on. No matt he gonna bring up a woman cheats that could be that could be an option. He literally don't know that woman.
Speaker 3: He explained to you what was going on with here.
Speaker 4: Bro, He know her all right, but so because because she's on medication means she ain't fucking somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yes, he literally explained the medicine that she's on.
Speaker 4: We got that part. Does that mean she's not cheating?
Speaker 3: I don't know them, but I'm probably gonna say what you.
Speaker 4: Don't know that you don't We don't know. He listening to a fucking voice. We don't make you don't know that woman talking.
Speaker 10: About He's telling you about his girl. He know, niggas be knowing when the girl cheating.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we're talking like that's just completely she's on medication, legs closed, she's using fake medication to cheat.
Speaker 3: She's like a goat cheater like you.
Speaker 6: She doubly gave me a cheating like vibe, like she like she gave me like some scripture if I ever need to cheat, I would get on new vadication. I'm just saying, like, if I was a cheater, if I was that type of person, you are cheating.
Speaker 3: We're all cheaters. Everybody cheats. No, that's not true. I cheat it five times a day. Everybody cheats though. Everybody lies. Everybody cheats.
Speaker 1: Cut it off.
Speaker 3: Everybody lies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they lie about not cheating, exactly my point. Exactly they lie about babe.
Speaker 3: Didn't fuck her, she fucked me, sir.
Speaker 6: I think that you should have a com I think you should go mos out, have a conversation. And also don't tiptoe around that conversation, because I don't blame you for one.
Speaker 3: Wa Come about her sleep?
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 3: But medication makes you sleeping? Yeah, but shake that shit off.
Speaker 5: Make sure when you have the conversation you're not blaming her. Try to make the the villain here the medication. Be like, hey, I know this isn't you. I understand that these met this medicine is what's making you act differently towards our sexual life.
Speaker 1: I just want to understand, Like, what can we do, Like, don't be.
Speaker 2: Like you change now avoid all the sexual in the windows. Get a health update from her like how long do you not say how long you have to be on this medication? But a health update like, no, how's the medication been doing for you? Like what is your doctor saying? Is this something that will be cured?
Speaker 4: And how much longer you got to be? Say it's okay to say, why are your tipto it a rail? How much longer will you be on this medication? I'm horny, I haven't touched my girl.
Speaker 1: In too much.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of this too is well.
Speaker 6: Sometimes well, the medication that I hear that makes you lower your libido is usually mental health medication m h antidepressed is usually lower your libido.
Speaker 3: So if it's if I.
Speaker 6: Have to choose between being mentally sane or like be a horny so that I can fuck you, that's a rough conversation. So I don't think that it's crazy too Well, you know your girl better than I do, but I don't think it's crazy to bring up Hey, if this is going to contin you to be a thing, because I do love you and I do want to be with you, we might have to discuss the open relationship.
Speaker 3: Do that before you go, and.
Speaker 4: It would only be open.
Speaker 3: What a loophole girls not morning and then she agrees.
Speaker 4: To, but don't be open one way. I'm she ain't feeling right clearly. I mean in your story she's not. She's not cheating, so it would only be the god that's story. Yeah, this story the real story. You know that man he don't know if his girl's fucking another nigga. Niggas never know until they crying and get outside the fucking ring camera. That is true. No, I'm just saying, like you just her cousin. You have that conversation, Yeah, you have that conversation. If you say open relationship, it's only gonna be you fucking somebody else. If she's you know, her libido is low and she don't even want to have sex. So at that point, it's like, what do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Aren't their herbs?
Speaker 3: Because girls are worth so much?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if I'm fucking somebody else and my girlfriend is just like at home, no dick just going on like, yeah, I just finish, you know where I just came from.
Speaker 3: She think that that's if that's not cleaning cooking.
Speaker 6: If you have a girl together with your roommates, what is that you say they're the only thing that makes you a relationship or relationship as a commitment to not fuck anybody else.
Speaker 3: You don't think that there's any.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that. I'm saying that if you then give me a yeah, you can go fuck other girls and you're not fucking nobody else. What type of relationship is that?
Speaker 1: Not mine?
Speaker 6: If it works, it works. There's people in relationships like that. If it works, it works. We have a bond, we have an amazing friendship. We love each other and know they weren't affectionate with each other. He said that she doesn't have a high wakre.
Speaker 3: Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Let's do this. If you were the girl and you have medication, you was taking your sex drivers low, would you give your man permission to go.
Speaker 3: And if I was not able to have sex, yes I would.
Speaker 4: And stay with him.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes I would, and you wouldn't have nobody else.
Speaker 6: I don't want to fuck my man, so no. Now I don't want to fuck anybody else either. My little bido is low. I don't want to have sex. I'm not horny. I'm not in the mood to have sex if I if I'm in a relationship with someone, especially if I'm married and I love someone. I know that sex is a necessity to humans. If I can't and I can't provide it to you, then yes, go ahead and have sex with somebody else. I don't want you miserable. I don't want to take away your freedom. I'm also not going to leave you because of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, go have sex with somebody else, but then come home to me.
Speaker 6: Because you think sex is like, sex is not everything in a relationship. It's a huge thing. It's a big thing.
Speaker 3: It's not ever. I didn't say. I didn't say, I'm asking a question. You said, why would you be together if you can't have sex?
Speaker 4: That's what you said that because because it's a big part of relationship. Obviously he's thinking about leaving his girl. He just called through the Voice Models. I was mine of my business.
Speaker 6: He's a big slit of his DMS, and he was ready to leave his fucking girl either.
Speaker 3: She has his number.
Speaker 1: That was not being a chill guy.
Speaker 2: Honestly, he has her name saved with emojis.
Speaker 4: I just think I just think giving your pardon permission to fuck somebody else because you can't fuck your pardon it and didn't be like all question.
Speaker 2: Let me clean up Maul's original point. It was hilarious. But I think what Maul was trying to say, correct me if I'm wrong, I will what separates I never said that. What separates best friends from part sex? That's what I think Paul was trying to get at. He just said it in a very hilarious.
Speaker 6: No, because there's mad best friends that have sex and they're not in a relationship. Y'all, don't think it's people out here fucking all right, We're not gonna do this.
Speaker 3: That's what. What the fuck you think a friend would benefits best friend? That's toxic I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about we started as a couple having sex. We started as a couple having sex. Everything cool, medical condition, still my girl. I love you. I'm staying with you. We don't have sex no more because of medication. I'm saying. If you then say yo, not go ahead. You know I can't really I'm not in the sexual move no more, but go ahead. You can go fuck other girls.
Speaker 1: Just come home to me.
Speaker 3: That's just not realistic.
Speaker 1: It's just not realistic.
Speaker 6: It's not realistic for a lot of people. I'm not fighting you on the fact that it's not realistic, and that's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. It's just like, that's not How long does that last before it's like, all right, nigga, you coming in here four in the morning, jumping straight in the shower. I know what that means. Just came from.
Speaker 6: It's like, plenty of girls do that. They be getting cheated on doing that. He'd be fucking both of y'all. And people stay through that, so you don't think somebody can here.
Speaker 2: But now you know, I'm straight in shower when you get home is a sign of cheating, rookie. You know I'm saying me, I get right in the shower when I'm not cheating.
Speaker 3: Were you funky?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you take a shower. No, you don't care what hour it is.
Speaker 4: That's that's rollover minute. You take a shower, no matter what to throw the sin off. You got to throw that bloodhound, throw all that ship off, go home, straight to the shower, no matter.
Speaker 1: What she was doing.
Speaker 6: Plenty of people stay through cheating knowing they getting cheated on, knowing there's a side chick.
Speaker 3: No, plenty of people.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of people in polyamorous relationships where there's a whole living with.
Speaker 3: Them, different tax break.
Speaker 1: That's a good pokemon.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of people that are not rich that do that. Long Yeah, those are like weirdose though.
Speaker 4: No, that's a lot of people that aren't set you that that have living partners with their other partners.
Speaker 1: That's pretty common and likely financially.
Speaker 3: Strategy.
Speaker 6: Again, I just don't think that that is crazy, that that could that that type of relationship could work. Am I saying that she's going to be happy about it. No, But it's like if she's not willing to get off the medication, but she loves him, and it's like, yo, all right, I can't give you what I want to you want go get it from somewhere else. And we still have our relationship. We're still building a family together, we're still building the future together. I'm not saying she's gonna agree to it. It's highly unlikely that she's not. What I'm saying is present the option to her before you go and cheap.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm her meds out with a placebo, and then she'll slowly take her off the medication, and then she'll be thinking she's still taking it, so then before you know, she's just fine, and then she'll get a sex drivee.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like mid over matter. That's right, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Or in a consensual way. Talk to your doctor and maybe there is something she can take with her anti depression. That's what I was going to ask some macarroot something that's gonna get off, Moca root drops.
Speaker 3: She want to fuck the doorknobs, Just get out mocka root drops.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, a macros is the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: Like find an alternative medicine where it might increase her libido to kind of counteract what the antidepressants are doing or whatever she may be on.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put that on her to.
Speaker 2: Lead those sex messages and block that number.
Speaker 1: Just crank it all more times. Hey, don't listen to you know he's beating off to that ship text mess that's his only horny.
Speaker 4: He was doing it on the call. He just called us.
Speaker 3: He's that horny. He wasn't beating off.
Speaker 1: He cut the call ended because he finished, not because the time whin the r Now.
Speaker 4: Do we have another voicemail? Tell me a guy called it the voice because he.
Speaker 1: Was jacking over?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Lewis K we talking about it. Luis K would definitely on a voicemail.
Speaker 4: I mean that he would tell you I'm about to come.
Speaker 3: That's that's how he got jammed up.
Speaker 9: Yo, what up?
Speaker 12: Ryan Malls Q from Charlotte Rock with Chop Boys A long way, hoss.
Speaker 3: I think that's.
Speaker 4: Besides the point though, so I'm calling it here.
Speaker 12: I've been beef on my brother for like the past year, like my blood brother, I've been beef on it for the past year.
Speaker 9: He came up.
Speaker 1: He came up to see me for my birthday, kicked it with me.
Speaker 7: I told him he had no bread for real, but he was still using my bread for like my birthday stuff.
Speaker 12: Like, he came up here.
Speaker 9: I told him how to come.
Speaker 4: He was doing all this stuff that like sho the city that he'd never been to.
Speaker 12: And I'm paying for everything, paying for you know what I'm saying, everything, Really, I hit him up after the after everything, you know what I'm saying, everything died down.
Speaker 7: He went back home to Charlotte.
Speaker 4: I'm in Philly. I don't know if I said that.
Speaker 12: He went back home and I hit him up. I was like, yo, like, you're gonna pay me that bread back? That you said you're gonna pay me back. He start cussing me out and shit, he started going off on me blah blah, and then just excommunicated from me.
Speaker 4: Just stop talking to me type.
Speaker 1: Shit like.
Speaker 7: And I just want to know, like a my tripping for like one asking for the bread back in two and my tripping for like not talking to this nigga no more like because he stopped talking to me, but like I didn't hit him up on his birthday.
Speaker 4: He just liked the message.
Speaker 9: He ain't takes me back.
Speaker 12: I seen a nigga in person.
Speaker 3: He ignored me like I'm not a person or whatever.
Speaker 7: Like and it's all over from bread.
Speaker 4: I'm not a person like.
Speaker 7: I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: And my tripping new boy, if you call in, do not be chewing fucking gum as Hey, you thought you liked.
Speaker 1: That ship, not that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear nobody chewing gum.
Speaker 2: I just angela an apology. She made everyone that was like her thing chewing Mike. No, she would always make the guests spit out their gum.
Speaker 4: That was like her.
Speaker 1: I mean it's also like a respect thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people still chew gum.
Speaker 5: I chewed them at the gym, but that's the only place I was like, I can't you have droid rage or some ship. I can't lift without I can't lift or play basketball without chewing gum.
Speaker 1: It's a weird do you.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: This nigga thinking Michael Jordan's she said, I can't. I can't play basketball without chewing gum.
Speaker 3: Imagine get to the punky. He's like, who has gum?
Speaker 1: I've asked that I forgot.
Speaker 4: I know exactly the type of god Julian it fingers? What nigga?
Speaker 3: Go get get back on defense? Who has tape for my fingers?
Speaker 1: I did break my pinky?
Speaker 9: Right man?
Speaker 4: Anyway, yoh gentlemen, sir? What your name is? Q?
Speaker 1: You not tripping?
Speaker 4: People tend to act funny when they know you know they're in the wrong gas letting one on one, they'll act like you did wrong. Yeah, that's you're not tripping, bro, That's what That's what people do.
Speaker 2: Typically, when people owe you money, they'll get mad at.
Speaker 3: You for bringing it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll get mad when you ask them about the money that you Yeah, they'll get mad at that and like, yo.
Speaker 3: Follow funky ass for here are your funky as?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, damn, Like it's like this, you needed my funky ass four dollars.
Speaker 3: Not only that this is my first time asking for this in two years.
Speaker 2: My four dollars smelt really good. Then it went to you, now, what's the funky ass four dollars?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Is that the amount of one?
Speaker 3: He's I always say, somebody owe forty dollars?
Speaker 5: He said, he covered him throughout the course of what's weekend, So I would imagine a couple hundred, couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two three hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: And it don't even be about the principle, because it's like, oh you you befool me over some money. It's not even about ask about the way you acted about the money. It's about your character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't get mad when somebody asks you for something that you borrowed back.
Speaker 5: Like, but this is also like not a friend, this is blood brother. So to like see him at family functions and like you know, wishing a happy birthday, and he just likes it like this is family family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like you now you're acting like a widow. Yeah, fuck that money. Now you're just acting like a widow. Keep the money.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Let's I just want my brother back.
Speaker 3: I'm here, it's still a live to go telling him that's crazy, he.
Speaker 1: Did say. He himself, He's like, I'm not even that financially you know up right now either, But if.
Speaker 3: It's your brother, you try to find a way to help him out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've gotten to the point with loans, with family members and friends that if I'm giving this to you, I've already made peace that I'm never going to see this shit.
Speaker 4: That's the only way you'll sleep at night. Like, don't even think about that fucking money. It's fucking gone.
Speaker 2: There was recently, I gave somebody a nice chunk of change, and Lloyon says, should I hit them for a payment plan? I replied, lol, No, I kissed this money goodbye the second I sent it.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think nobody's gonna pay me back.
Speaker 3: I have to push llawy. I would text my phone about a payment plan.
Speaker 2: He was doing his job, but I was just like, no, bro, this is this is gone. Like factoring that this money will no longer be you got to get to.
Speaker 4: The You gotta get to the point where you you know who's calling and why they call you.
Speaker 1: Gotta find a way to make those attacks right off.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah you can, Okay, that's why I said, leyon, this is gone. Let's let's make it work the way we can.
Speaker 3: This is gone now.
Speaker 2: I can't remember last time I loaned somebody money where I thought they were gonna pay me back. It's been years, years and years since I thought that would ever happen.
Speaker 4: And now I give people if somebody with your family of friends in a jam and they need something and I helped them, like yo, I got to know you don't don't even say it. Just take the fucking money and just fucking go.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, matter of fact, don't torture me with a conversation. Let's never talk about it again. Yeah, like I never bring it up.
Speaker 3: You don't need to bring it up. Yeah, and just always I never bring it up. Niggas is gonna bring it up. I've never brought it up. I've never wrote it.
Speaker 6: Anything something to piss you off. Never, y'all suddenly remember how much money you know.
Speaker 4: I've thought it in my head.
Speaker 2: Don't don't get it twisted. People have done fucked up shots to me that I loan money too, that I thought in my head, like you got some fucking nerve.
Speaker 3: But I would never say it to that.
Speaker 1: I don't say it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not that type of I wouldn't even give somebody something if I felt like I'm gonna use that at a later day.
Speaker 3: I'm not that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I would just not laugh and be like that. That was crazy, Like you're talking to me like that. All right, you're gonna be in the jam again. That jam come around, that goes your best eater, that your best lender. That jam come around every first of the month, like, oh, another jam? I bet yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean loaning money with family is always always weird. I know we're not supposed to talk about Vinnie anymore because he's Maga.
Speaker 1: But Vinnie, who oh boy, Sure we can't talk about because he's we won.
Speaker 3: This is winters are supposed to talk. This is when we talked.
Speaker 2: He had Barbara from a Shark Tank on his pod, which is really cool because I stand Shark Tank.
Speaker 3: I know what Barbara loves. I love Barbara.
Speaker 2: He had asked that question about, you know, family, once you become financially sound, family comes to you all the time. She said, everyone all of a sudden had a ten thousand dollar problem everybody and made me laugh when Chris Rock was talking to Jerry Seinfeld in Comedians getting Coffee car shit that people ask me for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Like it's the time.
Speaker 1: That's a great line.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 2: So Barber's like, yeah, all of a sudden, everyone in my family had a ten thousand dollar problem.
Speaker 3: Everyone needed.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that specific amount that they needed. And she said, I called their bluff. I opened ten thousand dollars accounts for all my siblings kids for their college fund. That would amount by the time that they got to college, they would basically have college for free. They would ever ask me for a fucking dollar now, and all of them still had this ten thousand dollars problem. He said, put some shit in writing for their children and call their bluff. Here you go this for your kids? Why you need it? I'm doing it for your kids, right, And that was her solution. Everything makes sense.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 5: Well, with the holidays coming up, I would assume he's going to see his brother, So do you think how should he go about that?
Speaker 1: Should this be something that's done?
Speaker 3: Leave it alone, man, you gotta talk but first of all, leave it alone. After thinks you have to turn up Thanksgiving, you got shaking the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, it's like no, not, you don't want to do that, past Mac. It's not the only thing he can passed, like you have to. There has to be some type you can't do that he cannot Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Thanksgiving, Hey, yo.
Speaker 6: But that's Thanksgiving is to be run. Christmas is to be enjoyed, but Thanksgiving is to be ruined.
Speaker 4: What who said that?
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because there's no pressure, like no one is expected to come with gifts, Like everyone is there to just eat food and enjoy each other's company.
Speaker 4: So you have to shake shit up. Thanksgiving is like the last Supper. It is like the end of the year, like the year, and wrap up like Chip bow Man has been doing all year, like when you haven't seen your cousin in like seven eight months.
Speaker 2: So Jesus set the table for passive aggressiveness if you look at the Last Supper the entire time.
Speaker 3: He's like, I know you will all betray me. I already know, Judas, Yeah, I know have some bread.
Speaker 4: Cheese.
Speaker 2: I already know where the hammer and nails is at I know what time it is. I got my itinerary for tomorrow. That's why I'm just trying to break bread. Thanksgiving should reflect it.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Christmas there's too much pressure with kids and gifts, like you can't really turn it up because you could ruin like children's view. Of course, I can't wait Thanksgiving, man, let it go. Turn that shit into why did I get married? One dinner table scene.
Speaker 4: I'm going to ruin Thanksgiving something vicious this year. Not only am I vegan, I ruined it every year for that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're saving this for Patreon because I heard that you were going.
Speaker 4: To give up your vegan.
Speaker 1: I worried about it. Eat and meat.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a Patreon conversation because this has to be because of a bad bagche There's no way you're doing it for some sound reason we're talking about on Patreon.
Speaker 3: I'm not vegan for religious reasons.
Speaker 1: I just for the vibes.
Speaker 4: It just gave up me for four years.
Speaker 1: Chill, chill, vegan, just chilling.
Speaker 5: You want to add that to the quick anecdote about Thanksgiving. Historically, television shows also always save like their biggest drama moments for a Thanksgiving episode, so that it is true to the Thanksgiving this being a mess, I would say with show that I'm thinking of, but you guys would make fun of me.
Speaker 2: Oh the bear went crazy for Thanksgiving. It's gossip Girl never watched it.
Speaker 6: We literally didn't ask you that, Like we didn't ask you, like you could have just kept that shit to yourself.
Speaker 1: Great show than the original one, not the remake where they make I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to tell you, but I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 4: Tickets available now New rorymaul dot com. If you're listening to this, we are in Atlanta, Georgia tonight. Thank you for coming out, and thank you for coming out. If you're on your way here listening to the show now where in Atlanta? If you're listening to this.
Speaker 2: The audio experience. If you're watching this on video, thank you for coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're watching us, thank you was good seeing you you, you and you and you and what a show and your mother and your cousins too.
Speaker 3: Yeah Atlanta, Yes, I got it. No, but like I got it. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: We will be home in New York City December fourteenth, Gramsey Theater. Tickets available now. New roryinmaul dot com. It's also subscribe to our Patreon and we're gonna head to Patreon now so we can talk about ruining Thanksgiving, ruining your stomach, go to ruin.
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 3: I'm clogging every toilet in the city.
Speaker 4: In the city. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 3: He's just ginger and I gotta take a ship. No Willian now