Speaker 1: This right here is all ride your new balls. Yeah, your new balls. You understand your new ball, not your old balls, not your car, but your new ball. Oh I got some for it's gonna twist and turn on you. But your whole tight because I'm Tim, I gonna show you something, all right, because we're pranking this morning. Okay, we're pranking this morning. Let's go cat dog get your hood.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Jason place interesting.
Speaker 2: How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jason, this is Lyle. I'm giving you a call out of human resources. Right. How you doing? You're performing the project guy out there?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am on the project manage here. How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Listen? You've been training an individual out there, I think for the last month or so. You have you been training? Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, a great guy, doing great work, doing good?
Speaker 3: Okay, how's he is? He coming along pretty good with everything?
Speaker 2: Oh man, he picking up real good man. He learning trade. I mean he's picking up just like a little pick a excellent young worker.
Speaker 3: And here's how many more weeks of training out there?
Speaker 2: I will say probably about another week or two or we let him, you know, put put him on his arms.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you think he'll handle it efficiently.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I think he'll be a great, great employee.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been with the company, how long?
Speaker 2: Going on about seventeen years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my records are telling me somewhere around sixteen plus.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, go on seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been with us quite a while. And well, first of all, let you know we're grateful of you, of the work that you're putting in.
Speaker 2: Well, man, I appreciate my man made Man, I appreciate it the company, man, And you know being here these many years, man, he.
Speaker 3: Let you know, Man, I love my company exactly. Listen, we got a few adjustments we're gonna be making out there on the plant. Here's what we're gonna do. Now, he say, you gonna be done in about a week or two. Yeah, about a week after Okay, here's here's what we're gonna do. On that particular day that he gets released, and you you definitely know he's ready for everything. I'm gonna want you to give him your key card as well as the key to your office. What, man, I'm gonna want you to give him your key card that gets you actually onto the property. And and you have you have your own parking space too, don't you. Yes, I do. Okay, Now we're gonna need you to give your key card and your office key and we'll we'll find you another place to park. He's actually probably gonna be parking in your space.
Speaker 2: Hold hold, what you mean you tell me to give him my key?
Speaker 3: Hocket? Right, my parking your parking space. But your key card that gets you onto the property, the little little electrical card there right that as well as your office. He's gonna actually be taking over as project manager.
Speaker 2: No, no, sir, I'm not giving up nothing. So think over the pocket manager.
Speaker 3: Let's let's first of all, say let's do that. Let's stone the language down. Okay, we're gonna find a place for you, but for the time being, we're gonna put you back into the plant until we find you find no game.
Speaker 2: I find a place, I mean my place. Well, I'm man right now, I'm moving from nowhere. That's all, kay. I'm not getting shit, the finding nothing, good bye to the fammy time. I got seventeen years o me. Ain't nobody fit to sign me?
Speaker 3: Not a place to move?
Speaker 2: You got to understand that part. Now, I got seventeen years up in here and training a young guy. And this guy got a couple months and you're talking to you.
Speaker 3: Ever wanted to do?
Speaker 2: What to me?
Speaker 3: Move me, Jason, this is a temporary move. We're gonna find something better for you.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't no whatever, this is the project. Man ain't nobody got that understanding.
Speaker 3: This has come from the head and on the head, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who tell me who this head is? I know the head of people.
Speaker 3: This decision actually come from the vice president.
Speaker 2: No, they ain't told me none of that. It comes to me first.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Jason, this is something I'm supposed to probably not tell you. But let me let me let you in on a little something.
Speaker 2: Let me hand on something, because this is gonna be some bull him because I checked the whole place up out here, and.
Speaker 3: I mean, let me explain something to you, Jason. This young guy that you've been training, he's actually the nephew of the vice president.
Speaker 2: I don't give a about no nephew or no vice president mine. Do you think I care about some president? Tell him tell the president I said what I said him? And the next who cares about the nextew? I ain't never told men.
Speaker 3: None of this. Okay, Well, can I expect you to give your key over to him? No?
Speaker 2: Hell no, I ain't getting nobody nothing doesn't get the law to come get it. Ain't nobody getting nothing. I ain't leaving. How that sounds?
Speaker 3: So all I can ask you for is I need your key card and I need the key to your office. I need you to empty out your things so we can move Fixer in there and hold you a place. This is just a temporary slop right.
Speaker 2: Now, so you them ain't nobody getting a saying Okay, I done been here. I tell you what I gonna do. I go out there and I temp slap this little stunnama, okay, And then I find out who his boss is or whoever the nesty vote to be, and kick hit because I ain't giving up nothing. And this is them talking about job y'all with the wrong one, okay, with the wrong one.
Speaker 3: At this time, you're talking about beating the vice president's nephew. You're losing control here, Jason.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't losing nothing. I'm the only thing control I'm gonna loose. And when I kick hit, how that sounds? And I'm gonna kick the boss to see you all of them. How that sounds? That makes sound clear for you.
Speaker 3: We're trying to just give you someplace to be temporarily until I find you another slot.
Speaker 2: Ain't no other slot. My slot is my slot. I'm gonna kick just ratt not how that sound to you?
Speaker 3: Sir? All I'm asking is I need your key card and I need the key to the office. Get all your things out so I can get Victor moved in within the next week.
Speaker 2: Ain't no keys, okay, all of them. I don't give it how that sounds. I don't care nothing about them, Okay, because I see you make me somebody out here today. Okay, I'm tired of it and this ain't gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get security to come over and walk you out.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, ain't no security for the walk me. Know how that sounds. I came here, ain't buy myself. Ain't nobody to to walk me up out in?
Speaker 3: Are you having problems moving out for the nephew?
Speaker 2: The nephew okay, the nephew is not going to come in here and take.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's another nephew that you need to be aware of. Do you know who the other nephew is.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I ain't never seen no other nephewright know, that wasn't nephew.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you who the other one is?
Speaker 2: Who the other one is the other one is left?
Speaker 3: You tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Jason, you just got franked.
Speaker 2: Y'all lined with me? Man, come on, man, don't play with me, man, Jason, y'all lie elisen. Man, This ain't no timming. Man, y'all need to put that man. Man, y'all don't know how long the brother man I worked.
Speaker 3: I worked.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, man, I ain't mean just baby doll. But man, man, y'all.
Speaker 3: Got me good man, I got you, Man, I got I got one thing to ask you. Man, what's the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 2: Last That Steve Hobby Morning?
Speaker 1: Shep Man, Somebody say something to me, something something like this is gonna be something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Training the guy you've been training? Is your new ball? That's cold, it really is.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 1: They do it all the time.
Speaker 3: They do it all right now.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody, somebody driving on their way to work time. I see this is what I'm going through right now. They on the radio plan see you plan.
Speaker 3: We can relate. We can relate for sure, Yeah, yes, we can.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all already know September nineteenth to twentieth, the nephew is in. I am in Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama. Okay, that's one of the most booming spots. That's jumping. It's Huntsville, Alabama. And wait a minute, Carla, hey Martell.
Speaker 3: He ot to he off the chain? My good melody, what happened? What's going on in Huntsville? We need to go with you, Tommy? So we we should.
Speaker 1: Let's go. We need I can call man song. We can get it all together. All y'all do is let me know what y'all want to do.
Speaker 3: When you book our fly in our hotel, then whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Oh hold up, pa, that's what an invitation means. Yeah, anyway, Levity Live. I'll be there on the nineteenth and twenty Friday and Saturday, one flight, one flight only, so it's gonna be mad. Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love my co words. I love them, so I will try to zoom them into one of the shows. But yeah, yes, I'll zoom y'all. But that's all we're gonna be doing all right. That's nineteen twenty. The nephew in Huntsville, Alabama.
Speaker 2: What you say, come down there time, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: Come on down, Come on down.
Speaker 1: You're gonna drive up as your new boss. I have to supervise you.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. You're listening Hardy Morning Show