Speaker 1: Well command everybody, the Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by a Bet three six five bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty opponus bets when you use that promo code leading Off, it is me Joey p Joe Pie's a p of that of course, is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks hanging out here talking baseball with us today. We've got a lot of injuries to get to today, some actually positive for a change, players working their way back. It's tremendous. What a time to be alive. We've got the three up, the three down, and of course we've got you the Welsh hanging out with us. Welsh. How's it going, my friend? I want I want to I want to do a wellness check because it's two months into the season. A welshness check, A welshness check, Yes, two months into the season. You know we're a third of the way they are. I just want to see how you're holding up there, Bubba.
Speaker 2: Well, Corbyn Carroll still stinks, so that's a negative. Ronald Acune is out for the season. Best players in baseball, that's not good. Julio hasn't recouped. We're losing pictures left and right. Prospects stink. I'm doing great. I'm doing great. Things are good. I've got I got waxed and bedding yesterday. Okay, Top of the morning, Joe.
Speaker 1: I think somebody needs a canoli. That's what I.
Speaker 3: Think I might need a Yeah, it's I'm gonna work.
Speaker 1: For a whole dozen. We get a whole DoD just boss on the couch, just just watching scoobl and Jones after this, just eating canos.
Speaker 2: I'm also on the opposite end of that right now. I'm like, I'm like, all right, we're gonna get back on it. So now I'm getting back on it. So that means no more bad things. So now I have no Oh you're on the fittes, so it might be extra cranking.
Speaker 1: Ah well that years. Yeah, you know what, pick up smoking. I hear people you know that helps a lot to.
Speaker 3: Oh that's really good for the health. You know what, good on you.
Speaker 2: Doctors in the fifties said, uh, said, go for it.
Speaker 1: Smoking's good for you. You know, my grandfather smoked for seventy years. Right, he's probably smoking since he's like eleven year old, probably right, and he just quit Cold Turkey in his eighties, and I remember something like how did you you know what? He's like, Well, I just decided, you know, my doctor said it wasn't good for me. I was like, what do you mean you die? Like all of a sudden just now you can just heard that now.
Speaker 2: Thirty year gap between doctor visits, like oh, they like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my doctor said it was bad for me. So I quit. This is crazy. What are you gonna do? Medicines come a long way. Josh Nayler's come a long way too. He's been a little rocky last couple of weeks, but he was good against the Rockies yesterday. Oh what a segue. That was two homers for him yesterday. Tristan McKenzie seasoned high nine strikeouts for him. Jose Ramirez, who is better than Barry Bonds. Acquiting to Jose Ramirez, homer doubled walked twice. Big day for the Cleveland Guardians. David Frye also three for three with a three run homer as well. Fry's been really hot here three fifty seven ninety two six twenty two seven homers, four steals. What do you make of the Fry guy.
Speaker 2: The Fry Guy is the real guy. We talked about him a couple of weeks back. We did pick up speculative ads you run with that he's been.
Speaker 3: Let me pull this up.
Speaker 2: It's funny because there's a lot of things that you unpacked in there that I want to talk about. Josh Naylor was being one of them. But on the Naylor side, hitting three fifty seven, seven frickin' homers this year almost as a higher walk rate than strikeout rate, forty two percent hard hit rate. That's higher than last year. Incredibly great launching. I mean you can see his plan of attack. Hit the ball hard, get it in the air, eighteen degree launch angle, which is nuts, with an average exit velocity of ninety And the dude is hitting over two seventy against all pitch types right now from an expected Sorry, he's actually hitting three point fifty. Oh no, it's even better, three forty or higher against all pitch types with an expected of at least three seventy. So he's not getting beat, he's not striking out, he's walking, he's getting ball in the air. It seems like it can last. This seems sustainable. David Fry as an absolute bye, just like Josh Naylor was. Actually wrote him up in uh we have one of those like buy sell articles on fantasy pros that dropped today. I wrote it yesterday, and then he goes and hits two bombs because everything is telling an incredible story for Josh Naylor, and he's kind of tough because the homers were high before I wrote.
Speaker 3: Before I wrote that up, he already.
Speaker 2: Had thirteen homers, but he was only hitting two twenty nine. But he had one of the highest expected batting average in his favor great hard hitting out. I mean, everything across the board was saying, oh, this doesn't work. And by the way, one of the lowest babbabs in all of baseball. So Josh Naylor was an absolute bye. It's tough to buy him coming off of a two home run game, but if people are still sitting on the average, I think the best is yet to come for Naylor, which might be like an incredibly crazy year.
Speaker 1: One of our peanuts here Elias traded Race Andrew swore as for Tyler Glass. Now, well done, That's all I can say. I think that's I think that's a win.
Speaker 3: Well that's huge, Joe.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you though, because you and I were talking lately off air about the Josh Gibson stuff and all the stats being changed. That makes me think you hear Jose Ramirez say I'm better than Barry Bonds, and I'm just I'm just thinking about, like, you know, all the trajectory of baseball.
Speaker 3: Guy like Ramirez say that.
Speaker 1: Oh it's ludicrous. And I love Jose Ramirez. I think it's great that Jose Ramirez has the confidence to say that. Good. Good for you, big fella. Good for you, big dog. I love I love it for you, buddy, Good for you. You're adorable. Jose, Jose Ramira is a great player. He's an MVP candidate every year. He's not Barry Bonds. He's not wrecking the league. Barry Bonds wrecked the league for about a decade. It's just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I watched that video for whatever reason it was on my timeline yesterday was when the Diamondbacks walked Barry Bonds with the bases loaded, you know, the bottom of the ninth, two outs, bases loaded, and they were just like, Nope, we're gonna walk Barry Bonds. We're going to put that run in, and that was like the first time that had ever happened in history. Soon Bonds is also on top of my mind. Like I appreciate the confidence, but I don't need I mean, of all the players, if you were to say, hey, this player or someone says this player is better than Barry Bonds, and ain't gonna be hot their mirror as it comes up. He's a fantastic player. But I don't know, man Bond.
Speaker 1: Should be in the Hall of Fame. I mean again, the whole that's a whole other can of orders with the st right things and all that stuff. He was pretty much a Hall of Fame before. Anyway, It doesn't make a difference to me. And there's already guys in the Hall of Fame who took stel right. So tell the story of the era. The era might not be a pretty one. But if you're telling the story of the era and the best players who played in that era, and it wasn't illegal when they were doing it, then what's the problem. I don't understand it. I don't abdicate it. I'm not saying go out there kids and go you know, eat yours and take your steroids about saying that. I'm saying Rafael Palmarrow was a great hitter. Rafael Palmaro was a great hitter in his era. And you look at the other guys that are in the Hall of Fame ahead of him, and it's a joke. It is Harry Bonds. It's actually interesting Clemens more than me. I hate Roger Clemens on so many levels. The levels of hatred I have for Roger Clemens are so high. He should be in the Hall of Fame if I had a vote. Oh, I can't stand him, the person, the Bravada. I don't like anything about the guy, but he's a Hall of Famer. At the end of the day, he's one of the greatest pitchers ever lived. You can't tell the story of baseball from the mid eighties to the early two thousands without him. You just can't. So whatever that's not I think it's leading off stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, but it's also it's it's a little bit relevant with the stuff that's going on right now. You know that, you know they're bringing back in with Josh Gibson, everything like that.
Speaker 3: Like you think about like these you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about eras of baseball, and you think, you know, we get into the discussions of Babe Ruth and back and it's just like we're doesn't they going to ignore these couple players because they were maybe more outwardly known to be doing something that everybody inwardly was doing. Is in the Hall of Fame. Like I actually completely agree we should look at baseball in eras and block it out and kind of have like that vision of it.
Speaker 3: And to say that that wasn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I think we look at the dead ball era of baseball and we see it one way. I think we look at you know, when we see baseball in the fifties and one way, I think.
Speaker 3: But then we're we're cherry picking those eras though you are.
Speaker 1: But I think I think it matters then when you're a great hitter in the late sixties, when Bob Gibson and all those guys are pitching and thom sever and guys are pitching a one eras like I mean before they make the change to the mount. I think, you know, you look at the eighties in a certain way because the game was different, So guys like Mike Schmidt really stand out because of the power they had. When guys were you know, it was more of a make contact steel basses kind of game, and then you get into the nineties when it becomes a power game. You have to look, you just got to keep it real, Just keep it real at the end of the day. And I do say the one thing, and we're not going to get into this conversation in here because that's again the whole other show. But you did mention how MLB is moving these stats in from the negro leagues, and you know, I am. I love the Ken Burns Baseball documentary about the you know, the two sections in the a routh the negro leagues are so interesting, and I think they took so much pride in creating their own league, in their own situation there, and I think in some ways it's kind of odd because there were so much pride in that being its own separate thing. To then put it all together seems an odd choice to me. But it doesn't matter. If that's what's happening, that's what's happening. But now that the record books are going all over the place, it does now open up the door for Major League Baseball to shorten the regular season, add more playoffs, and say, record books, schmicker books, let's just play baseball, and that could be the beginning of that starting to open up the vice a little bit of the old school baseball mentality of like everything is gate kept and everything is special in every you know, like no, like maybe it is going to be a different eraror we're moving into because you have to, you have to evolve the game. Freddy Peralta, he's been evolving. One earned run, eleven strikeouts for Freddy p great performance man, Hunter Brown was good. Do you believe that? And Alex Bregman in the same game, nine strikeouts for Hunter Brown. Bregman two for four with a homer. What's going on? Welsh? Rapaieol Debra's four for five? Good night for him. Kevin Polar, This is a fun story. So the White Sox released Kevin Polar after he goes four for twenty five. Now he has been slashing four thirty one, four fifty nine, seven fifty nine with five homers and seventeen games for the Angels. Do you pick up Kevin Polar? I mean, we all know it's not gonna last, but Welsh, it's pretty unbelievable right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's getting run. It was funny. He was on I think he was on foul Territory the day he got cut or something like that. It was like he was talking about the craziness of why he signed there and then he got, you know, cut from the White Sox and all this nonsense.
Speaker 3: And he is a solid player.
Speaker 2: I'm you run it while you can, and then you move on when you're out. Like Kevin pilar is on a little bit of a heater. We've seen some of those angels be able to pull up, you know, some pretty good production, especially hitting higher in the lineup. I'm cool with Paulari right now, but I'm going to have a quick trigger finger for sure. And I just wanted to mention on Hunter Brown. Lance Brosdowski had brought up I have to watch the video. I haven't done it yet, but he has this cool video that he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Like in season changes.
Speaker 2: A lot of players in general kind of suffer from not doing in season changes. And he was talking about pictures George Kirby being one of those that started implementing some in season changes and Hunter Brown was one of those. And I think what it was in mentioning in his short preview video was that Hunter Brown decided to start throwing a sinker midway through. He's had massive struggles early on in the year, and then because last year he barely threw it zero point two percent of the time, it's up to almost seven percent of the time. Because I think that's the new addition to try to make some of these pitches a little bit better, and it's worked. You know, this edition of that sinker looks like it has helping him kind of rEFInd himself. So it might be a half decent by time for Hunter Brown right now.
Speaker 1: It very well might be certainly a time where you could pluck him away. I mean he might be on waiver wires in the shallow leagues too. Tyler blast Now struck out eight two earned runs over seven innings. But on the other side, Tyler McGill w or I told everybody in the last waiver wire video, Adam pick him up. He was really good going into all these rehab starts. Nine strikeouts, seven scores against the Dodgers, no decision, but against the Dodgers. So McGill's another guy you should be adding, all right, let's have some fun here. Juli Rodriguez two for four. I think we're gonna be okay. Boys and girls. I think, I mean, the slump lasted a little longer than we wanted. I don't think it's all his fault. He has a zero line of protection there. Get this man some protection, please, Jose bre you by the way over three with two strikeouts, Welsh, your thoughts, Jose Braio, Uh oh, guys, has been very good, very good. Cole Reagan's nine hits, three earned five innings. The enigma that is Cole Reagan's start to start, Welsh. This is kind of when I got into the big fight with Nick Pollock in the off season on the show here, this was exactly what I was saying. I think Cole Reagan is gonna be guy who's kind of have some great starts and then some starts where you're kind of scratching your head. And you know what, We're two months into the season. He's had some great starts and some starts where we're kind of scratching our head, and I think that's okay. I think the long term projectability is still really interesting. He's certainly got all the makings of it. Could be a really good front of the rotation starter. But if you're gonna be a fantasy ace, if you're gonna be you know, drafted and lauded as a guy who's gonna carry rotations at the big league level. Consistency is one of the things you need the most, and Reagan so far hasn't quite found that, but maybe he will as the season goes on. Do you think he will?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna bet that he's going to I don't want to bet against that in general, that you know, he's that it's gonna be kind of lost and everything like that. But you know, I'm taking a look at this last start to the first start, and I feel like I think it was the slider that was added. You know, that was the big thing that ended up being added to the repertoire, and he had a forty percent with rate on it last year. He throws five pitches ten percent of the time and that hasn't changed, and actually the usage is exactly the same, But the slider is wildly ineffective this year, and that would be something to break down forty percent with rate last year twenty two percent withff rate last year was the highest wift pitch. This year, it's the lowest wift pitch and in this last start, he threw eight percent sliders with his zero percent withft rate. He only had whiffs on his change up and fastball. It was two pitches plus. He was not in the zone at all. I mean thirty eight percent change. I mean not that you want to be in the zone with a lot of these pitches. Thirteen percent zone rate on his slider. He doesn't have his slider, And even though that's a low usage pitch, it seems to be kind of adding to the inconsistency of him this entire year. The four seam fastball has been better, the change.
Speaker 3: Up looks worse. The cutter is a lot worse.
Speaker 2: It's getting hit three eighty five batting average against this year. It was two seventy last year. So cutters and sliders have similar variants of each other. That pitch, that grip is not working for him right now, and it's making him less effective with some control issues.
Speaker 3: So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's going to be tough for him to be like a cy young Ace top ten sp Is he going to probably printally be like a solid by Low when he struggles? Maybe you're gonna have to know that there's some ups and downs with him and some big strikeouts.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of the breakdown.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe there's mid season changes he can make, you know, do something to the slider, stop throwing it, stop throwing the cutter.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: But he hasn't made an end season change, and he's been pretty inconsistent, and at least we can kind of identify where it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I said it's the consistency that makes you great. It's the difference of you being drafted as a top fifteen starter or as a top thirty starter. And I think if you're gonna get to that fifteen range, you gotta be a consistent guy.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have Reagan's or Jered Jones? Rest of season?
Speaker 2: Knowing Jerry Jones is like I've been throw Skins in there, like let's do a well, let's just do a ranking.
Speaker 3: Let's not do the other thing.
Speaker 1: That I say, Jones, Reagan's Skeens still.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Skeen Skeins is at the bottom Skeen Skens, but Jones is ahead of Skins.
Speaker 3: Rest of season for.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah, I mean Jones, dude, I mean Joe's has been unbelievably good and he has been consistently good. Now, I know that train's gonna pull into the station sooner than I wanted to. But I think I'm gonna take my lumps that way, especially in season long roto where I just want that consistency every week and when it shuts down, shuts down. But Reagan's going out there being inconsistent. I think it's gonna hurt me in the long run. I'd rather have the put this. I'd rather have the incredibly beautiful one hundred and thirty innings or whatever I might get one hundred and twenty five innings, then one hundred and sixty inconsistent things I might get out of Reagan's rodod might be different.
Speaker 2: Mike brings up a good question, but I'll alter it just a tiny bit. He says, do you sell Reagans after the next good start? But the same thing is, what are you more likely to do? Sell Reagans after the good start or buy him after the bad start? Which one are you more team of?
Speaker 1: Wait? Say that one I'm trying to find.
Speaker 3: Would you rather? Yeah, right there?
Speaker 2: Would you rather sell Reagans after a good start or buy him on.
Speaker 1: The bad start? That's very zen. Buy him after a bad start because you can't have enough pitching. That's my answer.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a good way to put it.
Speaker 2: And like, if you're selling Reagans off of the good start, what are you buying because you really don't have enough pitching. We can never have enough pitching into this year. So what is the thing that you end up buying from him?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, Yeah, I hear you, all right, let's continue on the three up and three down. Gavin Stone seven strikeout, seven shutout innings yesterday against the metsis Max Freed eight shutout innings, not to be outdone, striking out six, and Matt Waldron struck out eight Tuesday four nothing shout out, but it was the Marrow. But three down bisn Stott, who's always been an up and down, streaky guy. He went on for four. He's in one of those rough patches right now again. Grayson Rodriguez four runs, seven hits. He's been a little spotty since returning from the injury. Do you think he's one hundred percent Welsh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody goes to the injury thing. I'm not sure, Like I don't, I don't. I guess I don't blame it one hundred percent on injuries, but maybe that is because it's like, why he's got a little six dos inchees in him? Why do we have these like bad starts to games and then he just ends up striking out ten. Yeah, I don't I don't one hundred percent understand that. Maybe that is a part of an injury and maybe but also like he shown some inconsistencies before as well, So I don't know. I don't blame it on injury, but there is something there that I'm not in love with.
Speaker 1: Hector Naris blew a save again the second of the season. That's happened to him yesterday as well. So those were the downs. Let's get to the injuries. Josh Young has been cleared to resume swinging a bat, so that's positive. Francisco Lindor has a boobo on his fingo. He a weft index fingo contusion on his widow finga, so we have very By the way I saw in the social media is that Anthony Rendon just bought a six and a half million dollar house for him and his wife, his new wife or whatever. I guess he got married recently. I don't know. I just saw this. I was like, Wow, that's a nice house. They had the pictures of the house.
Speaker 3: He's at time. He's just been.
Speaker 1: Good life.
Speaker 3: That job.
Speaker 1: I'd like him to write a biography called Living on the i L. It's just like what it was like not playing professional baseball.
Speaker 3: No, that's the title, what it was like not playing professional.
Speaker 1: But it's got that's like the that's the like it was like Anthony Rendon's Living on the i L or maybe a reality show.
Speaker 2: I like the idea too of him. Oh man, he is definitely like an.
Speaker 1: His wife's like please, I just wish he was get healthy so he would go play bass.
Speaker 3: Go and go out of here.
Speaker 2: And he's like now he's like playing video games. I like the idea of him, like sitting in like a big leather bound chair and you know, leg over a leg and he's smoking a pipe and he's like, let me tell you about how I got paid. The greatest con was my baseball career.
Speaker 1: Lewis Robert did a homer yesterday, another minor league rehab assignmon to triple A. X rays were negative on Big Vinnie Pasquentino and his leg. Garrett Cole is going to face hitters tomorrow. Now tomorrow. Also on the show, Scott Bogman will be back. I'm helping mom again. Other doctor's appointment, so I will be out about tomorrow. So Bogman will be back, but we'll have prospecting with the Welsh. Everything will be there. Uh, Garrett Cole again, so we'll keep in a close eye on that.
Speaker 3: See Garrett Coller, Cole Wagan's rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Cole Reagan's his arm is attached to his body as far as I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, but trade Cole Reagan or trade Garrett Cole?
Speaker 1: Right we are, we are getting closer and closer to that window.
Speaker 2: Would you trade Garrett Cole for Cole Wagans right now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Zero chill, zero hesitation there. Michael Impost says therehould be a thirty for thirty on REND. I totally watched that. I would totally watch, like some sort of documentary about him, might think would be a fantastic Uh. Max Munsey obleak out again. Baseball activities. Mike Trout, by the way, is running on a treadmill, So that's exciting. Do you think he's doing one of those things? Like you know they have these uh you know, likes on path. You know, I give these things now, you know, like the Lord of the Rings walk where you get metals. I feel like Trout might be doing one of those things you think, oh do is that like the it's not a peloton thing, but they know these things now where you know you can walk and earn medals and you're like walking through more door, you're walking through the shire, or you're doing like Harry Potter walks and stuff like it's to get nerds out of the house. What I want him to get the nerds out of the house at all.
Speaker 2: I want a special Mike Trout version and it's like every thirty seconds. It goes game one of the MLB season and he runs to one hundred and sixty two games and that's what he's chasing on the treadmill every single time. It'll be motivation. Get to one sixty two, Mike, you can do it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Besides by Trout, Nolan Jones progressing towards running the bases, Yes, I don't believe you. Yeah, No, him and all of the kids. You know, when they got the kids run the bases after the game, no one knock some of the kids down. That's my trying to road second base. Royce Lewis played seven innings at third base, so he's getting close. Maybe this weekend figures crossed. Who knows. The Giants put LaMonte Wade on the ten day al with a hamstring and Rhys Hoskins is also running on the field, so we'll see. Maybe maybe Han Nolan Jones could do a little race. What do you think, Welsh?
Speaker 3: I think Nolan would win that. I think Nolan I do too.
Speaker 1: I agree, Welsh, let's race two. Today's bets of the day. What do you say? Because it's Wednesday and I'm feeling lucky. So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, it's time for the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you are placing all of your bets over on bet three six five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off again that promo code leading off at bet three six five, and don't forget eighteen year over. In Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off in Iowa terms, and conditions apply. Those are very specific places where you have those terms in condition. Now today, well, I'll let you go first. I feel like I'm always going first lately, So why don't you take the people through your bets of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please let me go first after the.
Speaker 1: Streak, because yesterday you said you were complaining. What do you feel good about? Today?
Speaker 2: It was an absolute demolishing of yesterday, Cole Reagan's being a part of that. Of course, Yankees could have salvaged something, and then they lost towards him. It was just a disaster of a day. So we're going to pick it back up. I will not shy away from my first fives, though, do not tell.
Speaker 3: Me to shy away.
Speaker 2: I will still go back, and I am doing it with a couple games and a couple pitching matchups that I really like.
Speaker 3: The Chicago Cubs first.
Speaker 2: Five to be up by a run, not money line to be up by a run, because the money line is a little too high. But for some reason, you can find the run line through the first five at a pretty good number minus one ten for the Chicago Cubs. Shota Managa backing him against the Milwaukee Brewers. Next up, the New York Yankees first five run line, so up by a run through the first five. That one is juiced up a little bit more. Louise Heal. Now, I wanted to take some more bets on him, but we really truly don't know what is the backing off of Louis hel gonna end up looking like. So this is kind of the first this is literally the first game after those comments, so we'll see what that looks like. I'm going to bank on a strong five from him and them not losing back to back. I mean, I guess they could still win and not take the first five, but we're gonna go up by a run with Louis Heal. And then on the strikeouts, I've got a strikeout parlay Corbin Burns and Louis Heal. I'm going alternate strikeouts at six.
Speaker 3: Both of them are over six today.
Speaker 2: If you go six plus for Heel and Burns, you get minus one fifteen. And I will tell you if you want to do the six six six parlay. That parlay, you could find it with Shota Imanaga and then you would get if you did him plus six, she would then get like plus one sixty.
Speaker 3: So that those are my bets.
Speaker 2: Of the day if I I mean, I didn't go with the sixty six to six partly, but I'm saying, if you wanted to show to his out Mack of the Beast, there you go, Mack of the Beast, part lock of the Beast.
Speaker 1: All right for me, I'm like that here with Seth Lugo, who's been really strong lately, very strong, actually better than I could even imagine. He started off slow this year, even though he's winning games at the strikeout rate was way low. All of a sudden, he has been electric lately on the money line. Give me the Canceller Royals plus one seventeen at Minnesota on the road against Bailey over going back to the Yankees again, I don't care if it didn't work out yesterday. So louis heel on the mountain? Now? Interesting enough you mentioned him. I wrote him up as my players to sell this week on fantasypros dot com. So go check out the feature pros that we do every single week there by low sell high. I just think you're at your zenith right now with him. And I'm using a big word because Wonky Penguin got me that toilet paper of the day with the words in it, So I'm learning a new word. So Zenith was today, So yeah, I'm going to be backing the Yankees again on the run line minus one and a half at one oh five minus one oh five. It's a good number. They are getting to beat the Angels. So they lost yesterday, that's okay, we bounce back, we go play today, we go right back at it. And Ryan Pepio is on the mound against the Oakland A's team that strikes out a lot. Pepio has been really good. Give me the Rays on the run line at home against Oakland minus one and a half at plus money plus one twenty. And then for the parlay of the day with showta Imanaka on the mound, here, give me the Cubs minus one forty two on the money line, the Yankees minus one ninety eight on the money line, the Rays minus one ninety on the money line. Again, we're just winning games. To put those three together plus two ninety one, almost three to one, you're tripling up your money today. So that is my same game parlay of actually not the same game. That is just my parlay of the day, different games. Couldn't find anything I liked in the same game today, so I said, you know what, screw it, Let's just pick my three favorites to win. And that's what I'm doing. And those, my friends, are the best bets of the day. Don't forget to download the Betting Pros app. Start getting smarter, not harder. Follow us at bettingpros dot com, slash show, slash Welsh so you can try mock us and win with us and lose with us. It's a whole journey. Be there for the journey, and those my friends are the best bets of the day. Now, Welsh, I know we got Scooble on the mound already. He's already got three strikeouts. Someone told me, so that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Not Jared Jones.
Speaker 2: Jared Jones getting hit up a little bit, a couple of runs in the first inning.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I am undaunted.
Speaker 2: Did you know, by the way, I believe this is the first inning? Someone correct me. But the nurfy for this game was over.
Speaker 3: Minus two ten. It was minus two ten. I saw some minus one.
Speaker 2: Eighties on the board, and I believe I didn't have the scoreboard up here. Yeah, it is the bottom of the first inning. That absolutely demolished. That is a true test by the way of like Nurfe's and their craziness. As far as betting, this could still go under through the first five yet Jared Jones blown up in the first inning for two runs, killing all your minus two ten nurfhy bets.
Speaker 1: Now, after the show today, we are going to be on Discord. I think I'll be there. I think Fantasypros dot Com slast chat Discord is a place to be to join us for our show after the show cleaning up. We take your questions. So if you want to watch baseball with us, talk about something, got trade, you got, lineup moves, dynasty keeper quote, whatever you got, lay it on us. We're here for you. Fencebros. Dot Com, slash cleaning Up, It's gonna take you right there, or just go join the Discord. Look the Baseball channel for it. Well see if my mic works. I don't know if it will, Welsh, I don't feel like it's ever going to and I don't understand why. Is it because I have to start the stage. Do you have to start the stage? Is I have to?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sage. You just call me and tell me when you're there, I'll start the stage.
Speaker 2: I don't know it hates Joe, but it is become one of my love children. Of like going into that room and seeing if the little green box shows up around your voice.
Speaker 3: Guess what, here's a tip.
Speaker 1: But I see them. I'm gonna get myself in trouble. But I see on Discord when you're talking the little box that you're in it blinks.
Speaker 3: My box because you can hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see my box blinking, But you can't see that my blinking box.
Speaker 3: No you've got your box hidden.
Speaker 1: No, it's out there for everybody to see it. It's blinking. I'm telling you it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know you need to share your box.
Speaker 1: See it's vibrating, it's blinking. It's all the way out. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna find out in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Let's look at the home run board, all right, Paz, He's still at the top of twenty one. Our boy South African g is at twenty bows and Hose at eighteen, along with be Trot at eighteen. I'm still holding there at seventeen. Rough day for Homers Yesterday I'm mad because yesterday Welsh I wanted to take joseer mirrors was my second choice, and he hit a home run. So I'm gonna show Barry Bonds, I mean Jose Ramira some respect, and I'm gonna go Jose Ramirez today instead. So his numbers against left handed pitching this year three twenty eight, three ninety one, six thirty nine, ten thirty. Yeah, let's go give me Jose Ramirez today. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call of the day?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the Vladdie Daddy, as he has not been getting the ball in the air. He has been hitting it better. Going up against Chris Fleck, I wanted to take if I liked any white sock. If Robert was back, I would have probably taken him up against Alec Manoa. Uh, probably gonna be a lot of homers in this one. One point five home run per nine for Flexen, two for Alec Manoa. So I'm gonna play Vladdie Junior and just see. I mean, I'm fading away. I'm like four homers away from getting on that board. Wonky's there. Just don't know if it's gonna happen. I think that the bet of will Welsh make the board or Joe be off the podcast. It's not feeling like it's a luck. I think the odds are changing. The odds are moving from like, hey, you know plus whatever for Joe to be gone to maybe minus money.
Speaker 1: Look, if you want to keep us around all the time and you want more of this, it's an easy way to do it. Tell all your friends share the show to hey, I got this great show. Put on your social media's. Put it on your ex'es and your instagrams and your facebooking and all the things that you do put on you put on the social media's. I've got the I've got the Twitter book, and I got the tweet talk. I get the tweet talk. I don't know what that does.
Speaker 2: But do you have your own TikTok? By the way, yeah, I have my own TikTok. I know you like like a Joe, because I know you do TikTok for like fantasy pros, because.
Speaker 1: I am a TikTok influencer.
Speaker 2: How often do you TikTok just enough that I see?
Speaker 1: The trick is to not tick too much, but talk enough.
Speaker 2: You get to talk a little while not ticking too much. By the way, in our community. Super Dave came in. I don't know if you saw this in the comments earlier, literally was like this is a testament to our community.
Speaker 3: He says, like, He's like, I barely have.
Speaker 2: The volume on for the show and I'm in the chat and it's just like, okay, I guess that's a compliment.
Speaker 1: We could just leave a chat up and then you and I, you know, don't even have to give the show.
Speaker 2: We could like you could freeze, like ore, both of our cameras could freeze or something like that, and people be fine.
Speaker 1: All right, So your boys pitching today also for Atlanta. Any parting thoughts on him before we go? And he expected.
Speaker 2: Schwellenbach well back, Yeah, I mean expectations.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty low k number. I actually feel like that might be it's just super juice. It was like three and a half strikeouts. It's like minus one eighty. I think it's a decent shot here. I've also seen I mean, Washington's tough though, you know that's that like they walk, they.
Speaker 3: Don't like to strike out a whole bunch. That's also why that number is down. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it is a streamable play here. I do think it is a streamable play. If you're not, you know, a little bit of worry of your ratios, but decent chance he could go five and just might not.
Speaker 3: Put up a whole bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 1: Alec Manoa's on the mound today, lots of fun stuff. I'm sure tomorrow will be a great show. Plus tomorrow on the show at everybody's favorite, get excited, prospecting with the Welsh will be back, so Welsh will have his prospects ready and Bogman will be here hanging out. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Join us right now live on Cleaning Up on Discord. Go be there. Great