Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy Wednesday, Happy Wednesday. Thank you doing, I'm great? How are you? I'm good? Do you do those dog in the background?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do?
Speaker 3: I think one is like whimpering. Well, anyway, let's just get straight into it. We are here with the Guys next Door podcast.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: We got Mouse Jones, snac wilds, Me, Fly Rye, and fly Rise here with us.
Speaker 1: He came to the crib. He's our first in person guest since before COVID. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Is that to us or to your listeners?
Speaker 1: To you?
Speaker 2: Oh? We go? We chill him? Cool? Cool.
Speaker 1: You just gotta give yourself a full facial mouse? What is what is your soul? What's your self care routine?
Speaker 2: My skin? My skincare routine?
Speaker 1: Really given short? Please? We know you like to talk the summarized version.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, we're attacking mouse.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, well, I drink a lot of water, don't eat fairy.
Speaker 6: That skincare routine will be available on Real Nigga self Care in.
Speaker 4: Just a few weeks, so talk about it. Talk about a mouse.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: You better plug your ship.
Speaker 2: Real niggas self care. The YouTube is dropping.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say something real, inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Say say, go ahead and say love it. Say it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this.
Speaker 3: Makes me, but if a nigga says he drinks a lot of water and doesn't eat fairy.
Speaker 1: My first thought was, come top, its tastes good.
Speaker 4: Please please don't get his mouse up, Please say a word. Well he doesn't talk.
Speaker 1: You said something very rare moment. That mouse has nothing to say.
Speaker 2: There's a meeting in my.
Speaker 3: It's mostly because I'm inappropriate. I mean I would yeah, I mean I didn't think that, but I would think that to be true.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, how many fruits and vegetables do not all day?
Speaker 1: Look, and he's drinking that good wife got. Then you know you're getting older when certain things turn you on. Are you drinking alkali?
Speaker 2: Either getting older? You just moved to l a I guess.
Speaker 4: One to the other one?
Speaker 1: Or steamer? Wow, you're steaming your face over there.
Speaker 2: I need to get that.
Speaker 1: I need to get whatever that steamer was you had get on Amazons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, this steamer. They sent it to me, Actually, Bill Bill Shore, shout out to Bill Shore. They sent this to me.
Speaker 4: They send.
Speaker 1: Bryan's like, I'm trying to get it out of my road care.
Speaker 6: Actually, Ryan like is vehement ley against doing facials or doing anything skincare.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know why he's doing He's in LA.
Speaker 1: Why are you against skincare routines?
Speaker 4: How are you again? We're thirty one thirty one and haven't used skin you.
Speaker 1: Guys, So you are in New York.
Speaker 2: Max is in v A.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Virginia's in Virginia.
Speaker 5: Uh So I've actually been out here this entire time prepared.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I was shooting something.
Speaker 5: I was shooting a television show for Apple TV and it got postponed because of COVID. And they've been paying for this apartment this entire time. It's away from New York at the moment, which was the worst city to have COVID. And I have a brand new baby who's still getting shot.
Speaker 4: So it just made sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got lucky he was out of town.
Speaker 2: It is the life of the rich and famous.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I'm not that rich. I'm not that rich. I mean, I don't have I don't have a I don't have an MX card, or anything.
Speaker 2: You know, I damn sure don't. So I know who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 2: There is a.
Speaker 4: Latinum Latin.
Speaker 2: There is an in between the two of you, ladies, as.
Speaker 1: It's new, it's now. You know what that means, Ladies, she got that good credit.
Speaker 4: Talk about it and that means good credit.
Speaker 2: I mean the guys next door. We're progressive.
Speaker 4: We are progressive black men.
Speaker 2: There we go. There's good credit among us. There's good skincare. Come on, come on, there's rich there's no innoting, there's no intersectionality of it, like it's each one person, but you know it's there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, together, you guys make money.
Speaker 4: It's like Voltron.
Speaker 2: Yeah like uh yeah, we like Captain Nigga.
Speaker 4: Captain Nigga.
Speaker 2: He you guys.
Speaker 1: Before we started recording you, Matthew asked us a question about, like what's the best birthday gift or best birthday experience?
Speaker 4: With yeah, like yeah, what's what's one of the asks? And I guess we can we can jump back into it.
Speaker 5: So for for you, ladies, my girl is my girl is turning thirty one next week, and uh, you know, I feel like for every man, this is kind of a very It's a tricky time, right, It's like either you can you can knock it out of the park or uh, it could be like this nigga, And the last thing you want to get on a girl's birthday is this nigga, because that's not one day, this nigga.
Speaker 4: You might that ship might linger for a month.
Speaker 2: And it's thirty one and it's COVID, so that she gonna linger linger.
Speaker 4: It's gonna linger linger, nigga.
Speaker 2: That yet, at least outside she could go out with her friends or something.
Speaker 1: But just the fact that you're even thinking this way lets me know that you probably have no problem gifting or doing doing things on your birthday.
Speaker 5: No, I actually actually have a good time gifting. Gifting is usually a very fun time. I like to because I like to. I like to see people happy. Right, So that's why I'm wondering, like, for you guys, what is what is probably one of the best gifts that.
Speaker 2: You guys have got? Ran? Did you get a gift on April fifteen? Because I didn't get.
Speaker 4: One, so we're talking about I think it got delayed.
Speaker 6: I didn't get okay, because I ain't get one, So I guess we're talking about you.
Speaker 1: You were turning up on your birthday.
Speaker 4: You were no noose was personal.
Speaker 6: You know we were talking about we were talking about Mac Wilde's He loves gift gifting so much, but his brothers didn't get.
Speaker 4: I just love and support. You know that what I got I got.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta post.
Speaker 4: I mean I could have sworn I didn't get nothing either, So I guess.
Speaker 1: Charged for that post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we didn't.
Speaker 4: But it was definitely.
Speaker 1: A fly chill.
Speaker 6: It was like, it's you know how Mac does it's a real niggas birthday today. No, he said, it's real niggas birthday. Than a picture of all three of us said happy birthday niggas and went on back stop.
Speaker 4: I did something. I just I did a I did a really nice man.
Speaker 1: He was efficient.
Speaker 2: Man, when it's Mac Wild's birthday on my Instagram, Man, you.
Speaker 4: Might you might might we had I think we had a baby.
Speaker 2: Nigga was super imposing myself on the wire. I was like, look here we go. Here we all on the stud of the wire back in the day.
Speaker 5: Son them, I'm gonna read to y'all what I wrote the That's because that's what I do all right, like, I make sure I break it down and I write something very very poignant for all of my friends, like I.
Speaker 2: Got I don't think my wife. I don't think I got that one.
Speaker 4: Wife out that day.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: Connection was off.
Speaker 2: Connection was off, so I don't know. It was COVID.
Speaker 4: So you know, let's see, it's not one, but it's two real niggas birthdays. Uh No, I'm not one of the two.
Speaker 5: I hosted the picture. I had to do this one at the same time. You know, I had to see if y'all.
Speaker 7: Can see it.
Speaker 4: Can't people couldn't see it. Hold on, hold on, I'd have one. Let me see how many slides I gave y'all. Niggas slid like like he slid off three four, five, six seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I promise you that, mad, I promise you, mag I promise you. From that line, I did not see that.
Speaker 2: I promise you. I seen that one.
Speaker 1: Need it be weird if guys gave each other gifts? Is that a weird thing? Is that you'll like, I mean, appreciated, But.
Speaker 4: Is it like I feel like I feel like we're like homo.
Speaker 7: I feel like it comes down to like somebody has to really initiate it, and then it starts at a process.
Speaker 4: I feel like men don't really initiate gift giving.
Speaker 5: Yeah again for for for men, for men, when it comes to gift giving, it's it's more of a I think. I think it turns it's like you have to be like jay Z type well Vegas type levels. It has to be it has to be wealth because then because the gifts is on some like yo, my nigga here like okay, for example, my brother, me and Ryan were just talking about this.
Speaker 4: So we have this crew. We call ourselves the ninety five. We call ourselves the ninety five percent.
Speaker 2: And you notice how he said me and Ryan have this crew.
Speaker 5: I didn't say, I said we have this crue. I said, me and Ryan was just talking about it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm part of Good Mom, Bad Choice.
Speaker 1: You want to be a part of. We can sent you a chain. We have our own chains, so we'll send you one out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, go you all right, thank you.
Speaker 4: Moles Jones' chain is being made right along Bad Choices.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you because clearly my ninety five chain, that ship is in eighty nine.
Speaker 5: So anyways, anyways, so we have the crew, the ninety five percent. And one of the original members.
Speaker 4: Is my brother Chris Cornish. And and you know, me and Chris, Me and Chris.
Speaker 5: Have been working together for god knows how long, and uh, just bread, the bread that we made and all of that ship, just all of the whatever connections we've made, et cetera, et cetera, since I first started the whole crew. I was like, all right, it was his birthday and I missed his birthday. So it was like, all right, I gotta bless him, and I gave him a I found him in nineteen ninety five bottle of chrystyle.
Speaker 4: Sent that.
Speaker 2: That's a bomb here right, Well, y'all born in ninety five.
Speaker 7: I should have just shut up, but of course I did it, you know, I mean, and I was like, damn, that ship looked nice, he said, I said something online of them must be nice.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, he's He's like, if you made me enough money like Chris did, then maybe.
Speaker 2: You show the way he talks, the way, the way he talked to us. He talked to us he has celebrity. I just want that to be known.
Speaker 6: The way he talked to us, he talked to us like he's the Celebrity's the group.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, this is not Destiny.
Speaker 2: This is not He's Kelly.
Speaker 4: Because then so that's why I said it's not Destiny.
Speaker 2: Ryan, you're kind of like Latavid, you were you?
Speaker 4: No, I'm uh.
Speaker 1: Are you fair of like Tina?
Speaker 4: I'm Tina. I'm Tina. Make sure ship gets put on the show. He is Tina, Tina.
Speaker 2: Tina is definitely Mama Tea.
Speaker 1: You can't take away.
Speaker 4: Talking about I'm not even in this I'm not in this crew?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Matthew knows.
Speaker 2: He is definitely more.
Speaker 4: Matthews is definitely.
Speaker 2: Else.
Speaker 3: I just want the records to show that the guys next door have been talking about who's Beyonce for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Nobody. No one's been talking about It's It's clearly known it's me.
Speaker 4: It's definitely. Nobody ever kills Beyonce and Mary fuck nobody.
Speaker 6: There's literally like there's literally like a whole sect of people who dislike Beyonce.
Speaker 4: They don't kill, they never, they don't like they.
Speaker 6: Don't like nice things. People don't like nice things. That's a well known fact. That's a well known fact.
Speaker 1: Just so you guys know, we played Mary fuck kill.
Speaker 3: For the guys next door and oh god, literally everybody killed mouth and apparently this is a regular theme with everyone killing mouse.
Speaker 2: Episode guys, I'm fifty cent merk.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys definitely should join our close friends. All our close friends got to mark these guys. We didn't want to give up to everybody.
Speaker 4: It sounds like I had a lot of oh wow, wow, wow, you gotta find it.
Speaker 1: For Patreon to being close friends.
Speaker 4: You also make sure you do that.
Speaker 2: Oh you got some hakeens over here, Oh for sure, I got some. Ya got some fucking mooches.
Speaker 3: It's like this is a green light for me to say, if you guys are just here listening for free, taking all this content and not.
Speaker 1: Yeah we need you know, to deliver these messages, don't have to inspire.
Speaker 2: Us even don't fucking be hakeen in a world great.
Speaker 1: Words of mouse.
Speaker 3: Don't be don't be here eating the food and refrigerator, sleeping on the couch, not pinning in on these.
Speaker 2: Blood, not putting it on nothing.
Speaker 1: Buy us some coins for the weed fund ship.
Speaker 2: I got five on it.
Speaker 1: It costs some money to run all these cords.
Speaker 6: Maybe these women chords is here, Maybe these women, maybe these women might want to lie to y'all about being independent, but maybe deep down inside they might want to send a nigga a uber eat, might want to just might want to just talk trash about a nigga on the timeline. But ask a nigga that he eat today. I'm sending you something to eat. Put some snaps on the petro.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you because we've talked about this on the podcast about gift giving on birthdays and stuff.
Speaker 4: But we've never asked a guy.
Speaker 1: So if you are so, if a woman gives you a really like it's your birthday first in the relationship is maybe you guys should started dating and it happens your birthday happens to be coming a first if she gives you like a mediocre gift or a really good gift, Like, if she gives you a really good gift, do you know that it's her birthday?
Speaker 3: You must deliver for people or more? Or do you give gifts with in mind? Did you better give me a really good GIF? Like I'm gonna get her this ship so she knows I don't work around.
Speaker 4: That's never working for I've given that's never gonna work. Ever it comes way I expected. So I just give gifts.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, yes, yeah, listen, women are cheat, women are cheap. Yes, you guys are extremely frugal like you niggas like if you know, let me take that back.
Speaker 6: Women are cheap if they don't like you. But over over, archingly, women just are terrible gift givers like you guys are just bad gift.
Speaker 4: The gifts. The gifts, y'all. No, not saying you haven't gotten man because you just broke, nigga, but the gifts that we get.
Speaker 7: It's like, y'all, I don't know if do y'all ask y'all friends, because I like, he asked us, like my friends asked me, you think this is a good gift? Yeah, actually asked, like your friend, do you think is good? Because I hope they don't agree with the bullshit I've been getting.
Speaker 1: I always ask my friends always. I got I got to set my game.
Speaker 2: I got luggage one Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's not good like like designer luggage or like it wasn't just.
Speaker 4: Like regular luggage.
Speaker 2: I got one herschel Duffel bag on Christmas?
Speaker 4: How long are you together?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: That's a nice brand. That was a good brand.
Speaker 6: I think at that point we were together for a few months, but just having a Christmas came around, I got I got a hoodie.
Speaker 4: It was the best gif you ever got? What's the best?
Speaker 1: What's the best gif you ever got?
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 5: About to say, from from from a from a significant other or just from anybody I significant.
Speaker 4: Other, significant other? The best gift I ever got?
Speaker 2: Hmhm? Or does it not?
Speaker 7: I always wanted to go to Disney I always want to go to Disney worl because I never went to Disney World as a kid.
Speaker 5: I was I was going to.
Speaker 7: Florida to see my ex girlfriend. Her family lived there. I always wanted to go to the Disney World. So she do that in while we were there, which was amazing. It didn't matter to me that she was going there for her grandma and I was going to meet her for.
Speaker 4: Like the grandma's birthday. That she happened to taken there.
Speaker 7: That didn't matter because I knew Disney World was not the only reason why we were going to Florida or I was meeting at Florida, but the fact that she took me somewhere that I've never been, and I was very excited because every hood child has been a Disney World except me, I.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't been. I ain't been.
Speaker 4: Maybe haven't been to Disney World. I did Disneyland, I did it. I know I did Disneyland mad times. But then you know, the hood kids always out of Disney World.
Speaker 1: You a lot of everybody doesn't go to Disney.
Speaker 4: Have you been at Disney World? Had you been a this world in general? Because you have a kid.
Speaker 1: That's why, why the funk would I go without a kid?
Speaker 4: I didn't go with out a kid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna go without my twenty.
Speaker 4: Two years old I don't I don't get.
Speaker 1: I don't get.
Speaker 4: The inner city kid in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Was under twelve.
Speaker 4: I don't get. But they went as a child. I just never went and was always I get it.
Speaker 1: I do now love Disney World. I feel very excited and blessed.
Speaker 7: But for me, it wasn't even about love and Disney World. It's like everybody's and I went so many places as a child, childhood. I mean, Disney World was cool, but it was just like all my buckets. I want to go to Disney World, and I never went.
Speaker 1: I agree, if a guy checked something off.
Speaker 4: My list, it doesn't matter what it is, it is my buckets. So that was the best. I guess when it came to gifts, there's no best. So all the girls that I dated in the past, no, you've done horrible.
Speaker 7: Damn you every single good gifts. I listened, like as men, we listen, and so when you say the little things, I hear it.
Speaker 4: Maybe not all men. Would you say this small thing in the conversation? And then I'll be like, I bet I know she wants this.
Speaker 7: And then I'll go even further and I'll ask your friends, what is it that you do the things to make sure that when you get it it's not like them?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 7: What was this nigga thinking like, I'm gonna figure it out, whether it costs money or just thoughtful and do it. Unleo, y'all ask my boys. My boys are gonna ask me, and I'm gonna tell them, and they're gonna tell you, and we're gonna be one big, happy family.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask a surprise and ship and we're gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: If I listen out here, I'd rather get something like oh I mentioned that, and she listened, and I would rather give like that too.
Speaker 1: So I do well I'm going to say that I don't agree that women.
Speaker 2: Are on on on on an on an average woman a terrible gift given. I think also men, what they you guys get.
Speaker 6: You guys go for thoughtful and and and you guys go for thoughtful and practicality.
Speaker 8: Don't give me, don't give don't give me any don't give me anything thoughtful or practical on a holiday, bitch, you want to let me know you kick it out?
Speaker 2: You know me? Give me that on a Tuesday, on my birthday?
Speaker 4: Agree with you on my birthday?
Speaker 2: On my birthday, what I want go to girl told me I want to swipe them visas on my birthday.
Speaker 4: Them pieces Cardi car if he.
Speaker 2: If your heart, if he gives you hard dick on a Thursday, Cardier him, fuck you talking about you guys. If there's no if there's no other bitches in his roller decks, get him a Rolex. You feel what I'm saying. It's always it's always who's that bitch over there? It's never baby you want the oyster perpetual?
Speaker 4: Or do you want right right right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Watch so many niggas, watch so many of my nigga friends that got women with just as.
Speaker 2: Good or better jobs while they god by their roles. I don't get it. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: So you want to.
Speaker 5: Like, Yes, I think I think the thing is. I think it's it's I think it's just being mutually spoiled. Right, So like on a birthday on a holiday, uh, you you just want to feel you, You want to even women like like I guess essentially women want to feel spoiled on that day, right. Low key niggas want to feel spoiled on their birthday too, like spoil me, like splurg and again, it doesn't even have to be breaded up, but like show something that shows you thinking low key you could fuck around. You can suck around, set up a whole beautiful night, get a hotel room ship, set the fuck up you and your your man's is lit. Your man comes in hight, you got all of his favorite liquors there, y'all favorite food, y'all eating right, and then all of a sudden, another shorty walk in and it's like, happy birthday, daddy.
Speaker 4: It's a whole another that's a whole nigga.
Speaker 6: Yo, I'm not gonna hold you. I thought that shit was going like I said, what the fuck is Look, I don't even First of all, pussy's not a gift.
Speaker 2: Get that ship off the menu.
Speaker 6: Pussy's not a gift, not new pussy, your pussy, other pussies, because that's one more pussy that I have to please. No thanks, not on my birthday once again, to do that ship on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: If it's my birthday, it's about me. But don't give me nothing.
Speaker 6: Don't give me no drawers, don't give me no fucking minogram T shirt with our face on it.
Speaker 2: I want that ship.
Speaker 6: Don't give me none of that ship, bitch, I don't care. I want to be a city girl on my birthday.
Speaker 4: Every girl.
Speaker 2: Roll a fucking bag on me on my birthday and on Christmas.
Speaker 3: How much does the amount of time it's been a relationship matter because I got in a relationship with someone and it's only been like three four months. But he did a lot for my birthday, so now his birthday's coming up.
Speaker 4: Don't be simple, please don't well. The only thing again, the only thing I would say, it doesn't nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't know that, nigga.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ listen, I would say it doesn't. You gotta you gotta remember, it's not necessarily about how much you're spending.
Speaker 4: You gotta.
Speaker 1: Is it not about that?
Speaker 4: It isn't always about that. You gotta you have to really.
Speaker 1: Mouth that's what it's about.
Speaker 5: But if I want something, and if I'm make it known, I want what I'm saying, If I want something, if.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna I want these like two huns, and I say it a month and a half, two months ago, and I still don't have their phones.
Speaker 4: Just give me headphones. I'm happy. I'm give me the you really got me this ship, That's what I'm saying. Give me, give me the experience that you know what you're getting.
Speaker 7: First of all, don't get me sneakers, because y'all are not. First of all, you'll probably to tell you y'all can't get your hands on the ones I want anyway, either got them ready or I couldn't get my hands on them. So you're gonna go to foot lock and pick some dumb ship out.
Speaker 4: And I am good.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: What if what if Shorty bring you from Jordan one mids for your birthday?
Speaker 4: We are not together?
Speaker 2: Then you say you want the Royals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and get out of my house.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, I got the Royals for you got the Royals for me? Open up. It's the men.
Speaker 4: Don't don't try to be two hits in me. Stay out, stay out there my kids. Just talk to my friends.
Speaker 9: Man, talk to my friends, or just ask like me to be honest. No, no, no, A girl asked me, A girl, I asked you what I wanted for my birthday. I told her she couldn't find it. So when she couldn't find it, you know who found it me? I went and paid for my damn self. And then she says I couldn't find it, So then I was.
Speaker 7: She said, I was gonna buy you something else, but since the dollar amount didn't equal what you wanted, I.
Speaker 4: Just didn't get you anything.
Speaker 2: I said, what do you still talk to her?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: I'm single? Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Single? And that am my single?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: You mess what I'm saying. If I just ask me what I want, and when I tell you what I want, don't if you squint your eyes, if you tell me, if you tell me some dumb ship like, oh that's too much, bitch, I'm done?
Speaker 4: Are you stupid again?
Speaker 2: I really?
Speaker 4: I am? I am.
Speaker 5: I'm somebody who loves like the whole experience of like birthdays and and the whole and gifts and all of that ship right, and I think it's it's gotten even it's it's been about be a word of today. It's been exacerbated.
Speaker 2: Hey, exasperated is the word. But it's okay.
Speaker 4: Exasperated, Yeah, exacerbated, It's definitely not exacerbated.
Speaker 1: Definitely, it's definitely exasperated. But I love that word though, Man, I love that word. I'm gonna say that exacerbated. How do you know that?
Speaker 4: I just I just I just put it in and hold on.
Speaker 6: I just e x A C E R B abated. No, exactly, No, the C is pronounced exasperated.
Speaker 2: That's the C.
Speaker 4: Where's the P?
Speaker 1: Exasperated is.
Speaker 4: Something else?
Speaker 1: Exasperated? Different things?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Look at us, dumb yep.
Speaker 5: Exasperated means irritated and frustrated. Exacerbated means made of made larger. Yeah, made a problem worse.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure glad this happened on their podcast, and I don't go.
Speaker 4: About to say so again. MACA. Wilde's exasperated exacerbated. Uh my, uh the the uh? You made me even lose my train of thought. You son of them.
Speaker 2: Damn, now you're exasperated.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: Don't say we never taught you anything at good months.
Speaker 6: Listen, at the end of the day, save all that surprise shit. Ask me what I want, Get me what I asked for, because the worst thing to.
Speaker 4: Do is get surprised and some ship. You're not happy thought, and.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna get mad. And it's like, now I'm ungrateful.
Speaker 6: Now I'm ungrateful because you did, you would and got me the same ship that I didn't want to I didn't want.
Speaker 7: I think the thing of my relationship would be that I'll get shipped and and and the person I would always expect to get the same ship I get, Like a company will send me some ships, like how come I don't get that up? How come you got I don't get It's like, listen, everything's not for you. So if you see what they said me, you know to get me. Why'd you go get me that over there? Why do you give me the Felize and georgan that they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give the felix to check not us.
Speaker 4: Wow wow w wow what because we know how to treat people well.
Speaker 1: I think that to answer my own question, I think that for me, like if a guy said the tone, if the guy that bought me bought me something there nice for my birthday, I definitely feel like I had to like deliver. Yeah, and so that's why I always find nice things so that they know they must deliver up.
Speaker 4: What's the nicest thing? Okay about to say, so, what is a nice thing? Not even like but like done? Like what you did? Flew him out? Flew him out?
Speaker 3: Ye'all?
Speaker 2: Let yeah, y'all, let j T down.
Speaker 4: I flew the that's right, okay, So it's fun. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Time out, Time out, time out? Did you fly him out? Or did y'all go on a flight somewhere together?
Speaker 4: Anybody?
Speaker 1: I bought the I bought the tickets for the trip and the hotel.
Speaker 2: And the car. So y'all went out. No, that's not flying him out. That's not.
Speaker 4: Your back climbing out.
Speaker 2: No it is not.
Speaker 4: I don't know because because it thought.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's.
Speaker 7: But to fly somebody out is I'm already there, and I'm like, yo, send me that, send me your name info. I got I've done that before my younger myself.
Speaker 5: Wow, your boyfriend from New York to l no that I don't even know if that's a fly that's not flew out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's your fly.
Speaker 3: He not, I mean.
Speaker 2: Pronounced to you no time.
Speaker 4: Not so much for you. You took a trip, you paid for a trip with you.
Speaker 2: Took a niggle on that you took an you took your boyfriend on vacation for his birthday.
Speaker 4: That's that's a good that that's good. I never got that.
Speaker 3: If he likes that, if he's into that, like, yeah, I also planned a surprise birthday and flew his friends.
Speaker 2: Oh why Yeah, that nigga was touching that, touching that, touching up that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty ship.
Speaker 4: He was about to say he was hitting the bottom of it, like, shut up down because his grandma.
Speaker 2: A nigga that you that ain't made you come.
Speaker 6: You're definitely not flying his if the nigga, if the nigga ain't make you hit a one time, you are not You're not flying.
Speaker 4: You are not flying him nowhere.
Speaker 2: Because now you tell you a.
Speaker 4: Little simple ass in the house, don't even like's not true.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that that's not true in this situation.
Speaker 4: But women, I'm not saying it's not true in this situation.
Speaker 6: He was, women do dumb ship, but the main reason women do dumb ship is either between the behind dick or love and sometimes the two men. But ain't no, ain't no way a nigga ain't can get down or at least eating the butt.
Speaker 5: And if he if it's taking you down, then he's made you cry a few times, or he's made you cry during sex.
Speaker 4: Either way, either way, that's the.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, he was probably on on on on the windows paint, and uh, I was in love, so.
Speaker 1: Every you know, when you're in love, it was right, it was good.
Speaker 2: But if you are in love, you have no idea how how good this nigga dick is. You have no idea. I don't care what you telling me you're in love. I don't care what like, I don't care what you say.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, that brings up that brings up a question, that brings up a question. Now, Jones, thank you?
Speaker 4: Uh so have you ladies? Have you ever?
Speaker 5: Have you ever been in love with someone fell out of love and then got and then tried it again and the ship felt different than it did before.
Speaker 7: Buyers remorse, So basically he hit, it wasn't hit then he went and found another joint to teach him how to really have sex.
Speaker 4: He figured it out, came back.
Speaker 2: No that's not what no, no, no, no, you we was in love.
Speaker 4: That shit felt amazing.
Speaker 2: Because you're in love. But then y'all not in love, which clearly I was never in love in the personally, but yeah, not in.
Speaker 6: Love now double back just because you don't want to just because you want to.
Speaker 2: Recycle a body and you're like, oh, what the fuck is what is this?
Speaker 1: That's how different?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I realized men and when women are different obviously what we are, but like imaginally emotionally, Like I think because when we were not together anymore, like something happened. And then when Mike got back together, there was a part of me that couldn't connect with him in that way like we did before. And then I sort of seeing things more clearly because like, yeah, it's too loving together is blinding, And this is why when love starts to die a little bit, and this is why it starts to get exposed.
Speaker 6: This is why mouth shownes is always going to be mouth shones. You know why, because as soon as you think you're over me, what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I miss us, like as literally as soon, like I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: I'll let you.
Speaker 2: I won't talk to you like two weeks whatever.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna like nothing you put on Instagram, probably gonna follow you, but I'm gonna view your story so I know you're gonna see you that I viewed your story. Because women are psychos, y'all. Literally, you literally are cycles.
Speaker 2: Who checks. I did not know you can even look at who us your stories until a woman told me. I'm like, oh, you know you sound like what's else?
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm not playing with you. I'm gonna we break up. I'm not gonna talk to you for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Don't hit me up.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna answer none of that ship see me outside, don't look at me, don't talk to nothing. On the third week, just when you feel like you're strong enough to like get over me, like as soon, just as soon as a nigga who's like and he was like you and you've been like, nah, I'm in the minute, you're like.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should give this nigga a chance. I just don't give a about me. That's when I'm like, yo, it's Wednesday. How was how was the Housewives of Potomac.
Speaker 4: Oh, he remembers, I loved Potomac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, you go back, right back, were back you talking about you dumb was over me.
Speaker 1: You just want to keep streaming women along. Yes, you just told me you're so progressive.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: Once again again yourself.
Speaker 2: That's let him do, Let him do it, Let him do it, because you know I'm not. You're done. Okay. Cool. So I never said we, like individually were progressive. I said collectively the guy next door are progressive.
Speaker 6: And then I doubled down and I said, we all have different things that make us progressive. But because there's no intersectionality, that's what I did say.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm not contradicted. You're just not listening.
Speaker 1: It's okay, So you're not progressive.
Speaker 2: The guy's next door is progressive. So what is your.
Speaker 3: Intention when you calculate on the third week you're going to be ruin somebody's life at this point. Now, I'm not thinking about.
Speaker 2: You, but just like you, I do. I did to bring up it. I do not.
Speaker 4: Don't look at me. I'll see you in the street. I'll walk by you like.
Speaker 7: That is definitely me because I do that I don't got to be in love with you, just we can just be friends and you do something weird and look at you. I won't even look at you like you. And then I'll look at your story because I know you're gonna see that, but I don't. I don't really need to text you because I'm already on your mind off those two.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at this story because you really want to know or you want to know what happened?
Speaker 4: I just want to see if he's still looking nice.
Speaker 2: I'm not look I'm not gonna lie you. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm looking at the story because I'm like, let me see what she looking like. Let me see because sometime I'm not gonna get better after they start. I make.
Speaker 6: It's two weeks right to save me and saves me and Jamila right saves me and Jamila right say we we rocking, We rocking. Then boom, you do some dumb assh it and I'm like, yo, yeah, dumb beat it bub and then I curve you. But you obviously because we'd have been doing this thing like you like, nah, what I'm not answering nothing, don't dm me, don't text me, I don't care how many time you say, oh, it's just funny, how we'd have been doing all this, and you said this, that and the third.
Speaker 2: But you're just gonna act like this with me like I'm a regular bitch. You acted like a regular bitch. So now you're gonna treat it like one.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm going to check your I'm gonna check your story and if I see something that fissing me off, yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you move.
Speaker 2: You'll be like what, like, that's how you're moving out here? That that mind you.
Speaker 6: It could be something as simple as like you working out. Now, you're working out right, so now.
Speaker 4: You want to be now you want to be all sweaty on the ground. That's how you feel.
Speaker 7: When you are in a relationship. They don't do half the ship until it's over.
Speaker 4: With you a whole year and a half. I've never seen that dress.
Speaker 2: By here go to killer, though, here go to killer, Here go to killer.
Speaker 6: As soon as I see that, I'm a flip and be like, nah, that's cool, Like I hope whatever nigga you like, whoever, whatever nigga you transtrow.
Speaker 2: For bat that cool. Enjoy that. Now you back on me, you back.
Speaker 4: On me at that point the niggas you was something you want to talk to no more, you.
Speaker 6: Y'all be paying First of all, First of all, if you got the right type of woman, if you got the woman that hadible with you, she's already gonna be playing game. First of all, I know, Maden, my homegirls that got a picture that they might have just screenshotter off somebody else's instagram of a nigga with a rolex right just it's just an arm with a lightly used rolex and some some star tattoos, and y'all had lightly used stuff.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, it's likely used because it's a little loose, so there's a space behind it. So it's like that, and it got the little star star catchers.
Speaker 6: You might even see a little Bible versus right here, and y'all are st k can do it and just like wow, never knights like this, like this bitch playing with me.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, she's at home thinking about you, sick, but she posted that on the grim.
Speaker 6: Now all her homegirls and two of her homegirls know you're on some bullshit, Like, bitch, you need to stop playing like that like that nig You know that nigga mouse shoots up.
Speaker 2: Stop playing like that, bitcha.
Speaker 4: Stop playing with him the girl, why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: But then all your other homegirls, look all your other Ryan's right next, right, gonna be like to stop playing with mouse like that, like because then he's gonna come over.
Speaker 4: La.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be something like stop.
Speaker 6: Like like but Erica is gonna be like, bitch, that's right, get that nigga mad, that's right, get that nigga. Fuck that nigga bitch. That's exactly exactly. Now we're in that situation.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm now here now pulling up.
Speaker 7: Glad I'm here in the middle of this because what y'all talking is like I hear the honesty.
Speaker 4: In them like this, they're not even saying.
Speaker 2: That just like.
Speaker 6: You're here good black man ship, good ship, black black man. So now ship so now on the opposite in good Mom's bad choice. Tell me, tell me all lie point out the lie.
Speaker 3: Never google the picture of a man but so gently used rolex and stars tattoos and saying I'm about to post this, he gonna be mad.
Speaker 4: Never like, have y'all ever posted something that y'all weren't doing just so somebody came never okay, so that so so.
Speaker 1: Then so the word is is post pictures of flowers. You I didn't say ship. I didn't even say anything.
Speaker 4: You don't have to lose it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even take some.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So when you just break up with the nigga, the nigga, this is over and you just post some flowers, you ain't never post no flowers and gonna mind you.
Speaker 2: You know you don't none of the flowers I got you, all the flowers I get you.
Speaker 1: Always gotta make all the flowers everything.
Speaker 4: You're gonna pull the flowers. And the car is gonna the car. You know, she got a car to just say her name. Wanted to say Erica.
Speaker 2: Gotta say for you, gotta say for given. Niggas get mad with.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: Don't get my.
Speaker 4: Ship. She's gonna have to ship. Say like the little caption is gonna be happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Oh, he said it.
Speaker 4: Flowers. They know how to get you tight, they know how to get you nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm calling Mac, I'm calling Ryan right now. Right you introduced me to this bitch. God, don't talk to me no more.
Speaker 1: Probably myself saying like thinking of you, Oh, Wow, you know.
Speaker 2: This. You know when you heard a nigga.
Speaker 6: You know when you hurt a nigga, When a nigga say, yo, you mad toxic, that's how you know you heard a nigga.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't even know buzz and trigger words like.
Speaker 6: That, when a nigga find a buzzword and be like, Yo, your dead ass, dead ass is toxic.
Speaker 2: Yo, you need you got you And a nigga said, Yo, you got some ship to unpack. You really hurt that nigga? You heard him?
Speaker 4: You heard him?
Speaker 5: Okay, So so okay, now I'm gonna flip this question around. Right, I'm gonna flip this. I'm gonna flip this whole shit around because because we know we we you're asking us from our perspective. But I'm wondering and I've seen it now, just seen it. Ryan has seen it the come back around for women.
Speaker 4: So my question to you.
Speaker 5: Guys and I and I'm pretty sure there's probably been a guy or two that you You've wanted to see what that old thing was, So like, what is the what is the reasoning behind it? What is the mind set behind it? Or how do you come like what is the what brings.
Speaker 1: You to that the mind like the mindset behind like you.
Speaker 5: Want to you want that old thing back you You you're looking at his stories. You're you're reaching out that you're you're you're doing the toxicity.
Speaker 3: I think women, I don't think it's always we reach out because we miss it.
Speaker 1: We just want to know.
Speaker 3: We we just go back checked and we're like the jealousy hits. We're nostalgic, We're emotional, and.
Speaker 1: How fat is that bitch? She's not cutter than me? A half assed smile.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you my next relationship. I'm big smiles in the pigs.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. Don't ever let no woman have you smiling in a picture, broke.
Speaker 4: You just gonna see her hand, You ain't gonna see her face, gonna be her head on my face.
Speaker 6: Like, no matter what, don't let hers see you smiling. Bro Like the minute she got you smiling, she knows she got to bo You gotta.
Speaker 5: Take the nonsense, y'are about to say, you gotta you gotta know, you gotta do the flaship now, right, you gotta you gotta take the You gotta take a page out of girl's book, right you gotta like be you gotta like have a nice little picnic set up like you.
Speaker 4: All you see is like your feet, her feet and her bag, and that's it. Let's let the other show get mad.
Speaker 2: That's all you're getting out of me.
Speaker 6: So you guess all you getting like your women be asked like, I don't post my kids on my mother?
Speaker 2: You think I'm posting you? Beat it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you guys, I have a few questions from our patrons. So question number one, could you be in a relationship with someone who enjoyed sex with other people?
Speaker 4: I can't answer. I can answer everyone. Now about how about.
Speaker 2: How about.
Speaker 6: I would raise your not, I would raise your no. I would raise your no and say, are you fucking dumb?
Speaker 2: Are you stupid?
Speaker 4: Don't we're not thinking?
Speaker 1: What if you can have sex with other women?
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I don't want so she can have sex with women and I can. There's no other man involved in this? I mean no, no, no, no, this isn't.
Speaker 3: I mean I ain't if you have sex with other women and she was only having sex with other women?
Speaker 4: Allowed?
Speaker 6: No, Now, if we're in a relationship, if we're in a relationship, this dick is the only dick, and your vagina is the only vagina.
Speaker 2: Leave it as be.
Speaker 6: Don't add no extra ship to it, the promise when motherfuckers start adding ship to the motherfucking recipe. No bitch, I might be, I might have a glute analogy.
Speaker 2: No me, you that's it. If that ain't enough, beat it.
Speaker 5: You know, well, like a little well, I'm about to say, well, take a picture.
Speaker 2: You know, you're magna way Matt duck.
Speaker 4: So she can see the middle of it, So you can, yeah, you gotta say so.
Speaker 2: It's like a no no.
Speaker 5: Uh so uh. At first, I'm very much this one right here, like right, just like nah, this can't it can't go down, It can't go down, right can't.
Speaker 4: But then you say, you know, having sex with other women, and I'm like, well, uh, you know, and it's it's, it's it's and I think it's a for me.
Speaker 5: We're in a relationship, right, which means we were building this, we're building this unit together.
Speaker 4: This is me and you you're supposed to be. It's a village.
Speaker 5: We're building this village. So the only way that I would be with it is if you have the mindset that it ain't no fun unless my boy gets some like you have to. That always has to be the mindset. I don't want you having fun if I'm not having fun, and it has to really be on some like it's this is a person for us, everything has like the whole mentality of things have to change from being selfish to being selfless.
Speaker 4: Like that's that. I think that's where that's where I'm like, I agree, cool, I'm rocking.
Speaker 7: I'm I agree with you and of the simple fact because if I say yes, you could deal with other women. There's a chance you will be with a young Jeezy or a many.
Speaker 4: Yes or a Jada kiss or.
Speaker 7: No no no, no no no.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. She looked like yeah, and now she's she giving you men and a woman and she trying to take away from me.
Speaker 7: I don't want those problems. So yet, No together together. If it's together as a unit, we're okay. But you have because that's really a separate relationship. It could be something, but it could be any It could be a pretty ass girl who just takes you away. And now I'm just and now you figure out you just like women. Now we're gonna do this. So basically, it's either all for one. Yeah, we just are monocol we just together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, we have to You have to think.
Speaker 1: Over with one person the rest of your life. Yes, yes, like you would never.
Speaker 4: I think it's possible. It's possible. I think it's possible.
Speaker 5: I think, and and the reason why I say I think it's possible, I think I think any genuinely, I think generally, I think anything is possible. Right, you gotta you gotta put your mind to it. It's not gonna be easy. This is gonna be very hard.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 5: You know, you guys have to both have your your uh boundaries and and kind of what you like, what you don't like, and you have to constantly create an environment of brand new love. Right. That's something that I've I've been learning. You have to constantly keep your partner falling in love with you. You gotta constantly be growing. You gotta constantly create space for you guys to be in uh, to keep all my like, keep not just the fire going, but the love and the want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that romance.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of times that shit gets lost in translation because you guys are in a relationship and everybody feels like that's the end all be all, so but it happened.
Speaker 4: It's necessary on both sides.
Speaker 5: So if that's there, if that understanding is there, you can very well be monogamous with one person because you're not just dealing with one person. It's this person that you're dealing with is ever growing, ever changing. Every day you come in contact with a quote, a news story, something that changes who you are, even just a little bit. So every day you're dealing with someone new. So if you're doing the relationship thing the right way, you're learning and growing with somebody, and you know, genuinely being with somebody different every day.
Speaker 2: Well said, no, yeah, that's that's cool and all.
Speaker 6: No thanks, of course, listen for all of that, for all of that ship, bro, listen for all of that ship.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'll just rather stay single like I'm not about to do no no I and that in that instance, I'm very much old school. Also, like we said on this, like we said on Gotten next Door a lot like the key to all this ship is knowing your nose right, knowing what works for you, know, and not allowing somebody put you in a predicament that makes you uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And forces you into scenario you're not happy with it? Right, That ain't for me?
Speaker 5: Right, Like, sure, she's so much, She's no, she said, she said, she's asking, do you think you can be monogamous with one person?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's what she's asking.
Speaker 2: I thought I was talking about this. I'm sorry, it was a fake family emergency over. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I have another question. Okay, how do sex and intimacy differ in your mind? What does it look like when they overlap?
Speaker 6: The best sex has intimacy in it. I think we've said, I don't know what episode it was.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between sex?
Speaker 2: Sex is an act, Intimacy is an atmosphere, Like like, you can't have sex, you can't have right, like you think about.
Speaker 6: It rightly, you can't have sex with everybody, literally, you can't write, but you can have intimate there's certain intimate details, there's certain intimate facts amongst me, Ryan and Mack. Right that none of that, none of our other friends had their intimate details. Like, right, we're talking about romantic intimacy. It's a deeper form of that atmosphere. Right, you're saying that you're You're being intimate from fucking twenty miles away. You're at work, I'm home. I'm being intimate still in which the way I'm talking to you, the way i'm i'm letting you know I miss you, the way you know, whatever that means. I'm setting that atmosphere constantly. That's the difference between intimacy and sex. Sex is just at any body cab sex. You can't be intimate with everybody.
Speaker 4: M motherfucking mols Jones. When we got answers like that, we the other two other students don't have to say nothing. I'm nigga.
Speaker 2: That gave me chills.
Speaker 4: What the fuck else can I say?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I just got my new package from joy Spring Vitamins for Luna, and I'm so excited. You know, I hate giving Luna medicine and I'm all about all natural supplements. So I got the new elderberry and Vitamin C supplements for Luna to combat her for flu and cold season, just so her immune systems up to part.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I love the zinc berry droplets because Iri actually really loves how they taste. That's why I love joy Spring vitamins because the kids love them. They have protein powders, immune support, sleep support, which we all know our kids need sleep support, and they're all really healthy. They're sugar for like you said, gluten free, and it's just the perfect protection for your kids during cold season, flu season. And they have all these new releases. So make sure you check out their website. And I'm telling you, guys, they have so many great products on there. If you use good Moms at checkout, our listeners received twenty percent off their entire product line. That's Joyspring Vitamins dot com. Joyspring Vitamins dot Com and use good Moms at checkout for twenty percent off.
Speaker 1: Okay, another question for the guys. It's all pussy the same.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll step in and take go ahead, Ryan, go ahead, Ryan, this is this is Oh.
Speaker 1: Everybody got that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Some women gave me a debt.
Speaker 4: Pussy.
Speaker 7: Like I was asking this question before, like does the feel of I mean they were trying to a woman was basically trying to tell me all pussy.
Speaker 1: Feels the same, but they very on a big scale or the spectrum. What are the it and what you measure good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, let me let me I mean that Ryan, Ryan go to work work. So wetness is a big part that that plays a major key and hold for just just for for everybody at home.
Speaker 5: It's not just wetness. I'm about to use another big word now. It's the viscosity. It sound like a cookie. Let me get a viscosty.
Speaker 4: It's that viscosity. You gotta make sure you know it that if you stick, if you got the if it get get that little sticky. It's like when you get WE, you know you get WE.
Speaker 7: You know it's good we pressing sticks in their fingers. So it's it's the wetness aspect. And yes, ladies, all pussy is wet test factory. But if you got to ask, what is what pussy? Your pussy just not wetting. When it comes to that, there's a certain amount of wet that is just amazing. I think the wedder the better.
Speaker 2: That's just for me.
Speaker 4: But just because your.
Speaker 7: Pussy doesn't mean you're pussy is good. It just means the feel of it is good for a finger or tongue or something of that nature. So after that there is tightness and not saying you want the tightest, because the tightest you're not going to get to enjoy it as much.
Speaker 2: Have you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and I hate having to always be told.
Speaker 7: I get it when when you first start having sex and it's tight, and maybe you're bigger than she had in her pastor it's been a long time she had sex, there's ways, there's slower ways to get into that those positions.
Speaker 4: I get it, But if the whole time you're telling me it's like, I really don't want to deal with that all day.
Speaker 1: But does it actually hurt to you or is it.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm not going to say it's like really super super painful, but it's not comfortable.
Speaker 4: I don't want to keep sticking some then it doesn't feel like it belongs there, like it's it's just like it's, yeah, it's it's it's not if you really want to put on it. It's like somebody having anal all the time.
Speaker 7: But it's that you know what I mean, Like I mean unless you have something and it's different, but you know what I'm saying, like, it's it takes time for that.
Speaker 4: So that's two.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 7: When it comes to pussy, it really has to do on the person, not even the pussy. If I'm into you more than I'm into the sex, the sex is gonna be crazy in general for me, because it's it's.
Speaker 4: A mind thing. Like I had this conscious the other day and I got I got an argument. It wasn't really ugment, but it was. It was an argument.
Speaker 7: It was it was something like a little back and forth, but it was like someone was mad at me and they just wanted me to come over and have sex. And I was like, yo, like, if our mentors aren't right, the sex when I come over there for me just ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 4: I might not get hard, I might not come or something.
Speaker 7: But it's like if you lying not even lying to me, but if you're like not telling me why you're upset, but you're just like, oh, whatever, I'll get over, just come over. Let's it's like, Noah, I'm not an object a and be like I'm not even mentally into it. So the pussy is not gonna be great. So I think for me, those are the makeup make make up pussy, and that's that's different than the why when make up an angry pussy is y'all have talked about it, y'all came to a decision, y'all move past it, and y'all and it got it got real intention I had sex. The ship I'm talking about is I know you're mad. No I'm not, Yes you are, Okay, I'm mad, but.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 7: But come over, let's like, No, that's not makeup sex. That's getting over something you can't get over. And I know I'm might have to deal with it later date, So you want to go get it up and now I'm just not. So those three things are really big. So the wetness, the actual inside and how it feels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that inside.
Speaker 7: And also if you can control, if you can control your ship, like you know your keygos and all that, you know how to you know how to just hold all of that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that's a lot. But about to say it, but sometimes you can do it too much?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I get yeah, yeah, but if you know what you're doing in the sex game in that world, if you know how to how to have sex with a woman, it won't be too much.
Speaker 4: And then you can easially flip in a different position and it ain't gonna it ain't gonna go.
Speaker 2: The same way that you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think you know and and uh, what makes okay? What makes a good box? Again?
Speaker 5: I think there's there's certain things that are inside better inside.
Speaker 4: I love South Squirters.
Speaker 5: That's that's but that's that's that's more of the that's but that's still that's still the pussy.
Speaker 4: It's still the pussy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's to yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of it. I'm a fan. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Some don't like it. It's too much.
Speaker 2: It's on your chance, You're like, come on, Bro, I mean that.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with you. It hasn't hit me in my chin that many times, but the times that it has, it was mad, mad, mad.
Speaker 6: Every time that ship has happened to me, Bro, I should have got I thought three seconds she pistoled meself?
Speaker 4: What the fuck well she did?
Speaker 2: She did on you.
Speaker 1: It is a little bit of it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Actually we just we just did an episode. It's just it's just mass.
Speaker 1: So basically what sport is is it has like a very small amount of what the equivalent of male seamen would be its antigen and it's released. But there's no like the amount of water that has to come out like it's in your bladder.
Speaker 3: So like even like women that go use the restroom before they have sex and then they spirt, that liquid just starts to get like I guess it ignites with pleasure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, look, you've been peh.
Speaker 2: I mean you know what I.
Speaker 1: Have on many a man.
Speaker 6: Now that I know that, I know that, Now I know that, look out for my Hulu documentary Surviving You.
Speaker 4: I'll take that. That's that's a good answer for that.
Speaker 1: What about natural or surgically enhanced?
Speaker 2: Why? Natural? Please? Natural? Me please? I told you when y'all came on show, I like, like, I like the mom bad like I like I.
Speaker 4: Like some the mom mob doesn't have to be natural though, Yeah that's.
Speaker 10: Who who get in?
Speaker 2: Who get in a little muffin top? How do you even get that? Surgery? Doctor Miami? Can you give me, doctor Miami? Can you take the little arm and put it here? Like? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 4: Natural is what I go for. But I'm not like, oh, you have this and you ain't got this done that. I'm not gonna fuck you. It's not that type of thing for me. I just don't like overdone ship.
Speaker 7: I don't I feel I don't feel like you need to do so much where somebody can really be Like once you see something on somebody and you gotta ask yourself, is that really?
Speaker 4: Well, not even ask yourself, you're telling you. So that's that's what it's like, all right?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 7: Because my thing is like I've been in situations where I've been with women, not necessarily like they've been my girlfriend, but like talk to girls, have been out with them, and I've walked into establishments and they're their ashes out this row and everybody's.
Speaker 4: Just like yeah, and it's not like I feel okay. I do feel uncomfortable, but it's not that it's like it's like if I feel.
Speaker 7: Uncomforable, damn, I don't know how you go, Like I'm I going to certain places where it's like people are gonna look at you depending on we're black in general, so they gonna.
Speaker 4: Look at us in general when they see the extra extra they like read all about it, they tap spot.
Speaker 7: It's like when they say that when they see that, if it's real and it's big whatever, Like I went to Africa.
Speaker 4: It was amazing and everything was real. I thought things was fake and they told me never to ask them that question again. So that's why are you?
Speaker 2: Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: It's the first thing I asked, I said, I said that my brother, you are home. Don't ever ask you that myself. I'm home. I am home. I am Look at me, look at me, I am.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: When it comes to me, I don't. I don't like to fake stuff, not saying I haven't dealt with it. But my first choice is not you know.
Speaker 2: The fun of me.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say to me, I am I it's I like, of course, natural is the way to go. I guess that's that's like my first But I don't. I just like Ryan, I don't mind all of that. But I just again, just like Ryan, I don't even take my stake well done, like I like, I don't overcook my ship, like I don't need I don't need everything.
Speaker 4: I don't need too much frills.
Speaker 5: Because I believe your your start, you start to diminish from the beauty that you've been given.
Speaker 7: It's a and and don't get me wrong, there's a difference between a good job and a bad job.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think exactly grows do a lot of work? Do you think that maybe she's not confident in herself.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I don't even have kids.
Speaker 7: Depending on the scales have kids, then if I have a girl, I don't want my daughter thinking that her body.
Speaker 4: Gonna be like my mother.
Speaker 7: I always put that in perspective, like I don't know what she was before, Like like I need to see I need to see a baby picture. I need to see, like how a transition because I need to either you want good jeans or you want good geens.
Speaker 4: I think the which one you want?
Speaker 6: I think I think especially I think you you learn or you would hope, right, you would hope that men begin to learn and women, uh, what you actually like, what you're actually attracted to?
Speaker 2: Right, Like I didn't realize that until a few like three four years ago. I was like like I don't ever really, I don't ever have a relationship.
Speaker 6: I never find myself in Well, then again, I never found myself taking too many women seriously that were like the vixen ste you know what I mean, Like that just wasn't me, like the we can have fun or we had fun and we did what we did a little situation here and there, But I'm not really trying to settle down with you. I always found myself seiling down with like a fetique woman or of a very regular built woman.
Speaker 2: That's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I think once you realize that, then you stop wasting other people's time, because so much of so much of you know, settling down and dating, like they said, they said a relationship, A lot of that is uh.
Speaker 2: I think A big part that is your attraction, your initial attraction to that person.
Speaker 1: What are you not like they said that people have like five non negotiables and like for their like you know, the person that they want. No, you can't obviously have it all. So what would be your.
Speaker 2: Top five if you had to non negotiables and.
Speaker 1: Non negotiables in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Teeth toes, h hands, fashion sense, sense of humor. So a lot of it is physic, Yeah, because I gotta look at you. I'm not that nigga, common sense, I'm not that I'm not that nigga. I'm not the nigga's gonna lie to you and be like, oh it's just this and transit. No, but I've seen you first. That's what got me. I did not like I wasn't at the bar.
Speaker 6: I wasn't chilling with Ryan and Mack, and like you walked in and I just got an overwhelming sense like someone's at the dark.
Speaker 2: Who goes there?
Speaker 4: No, who goes there?
Speaker 2: You walk by? You walk by? And I leaned over and said, yo, who is that? So like those things?
Speaker 6: And I think, I think an honorable mention is I ain't even gonna say I don't feel like being canceled.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say no, you said everything you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be fat, that you can't be fat?
Speaker 4: It makes anyways christ mis Jones.
Speaker 2: My nine negot What do I always say? What do I always say? My preference is not up for judgment?
Speaker 1: But do you agree that sometimes you don't know what you like until you find it.
Speaker 2: Like I have been seeing fat woman in my whole life, never once. That's but you know, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Very petite woman, and a lot I've met a lot of men who will be like, damn, I never really.
Speaker 1: Wanted to skinny before.
Speaker 2: But the niggas lines differently.
Speaker 1: They never met me before. But it's sad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Did the atmosphere was there music?
Speaker 2: I mean, if they if they see you to work, I understand what.
Speaker 1: You never know what you like until you do you find it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hear that, but uh yeah, no, I'm good. But that's not that's no attack on nobody. It's just my attraction.
Speaker 1: We have a segment on our show called four story or.
Speaker 2: No you got to you got to write three.
Speaker 1: It has to be a highly highly highly horsh level ten. You did some horrash ship.
Speaker 6: Oh we gotta tell the horse. Yeah, I think I think I think Ryan got this. So Ryan, I'm just saying no, No, I'm saying for a matter of time.
Speaker 2: You know, time is here.
Speaker 1: We actually got one submitted today, so I'll start this one. Give you guys an idea of what what what we're expecting because this one was Okay, here we go. I have a horror story. So one time I flew out to Chicago to visit an old friend. While there, I casually dropped to one of her girlfriends.
Speaker 4: But I was a stripper.
Speaker 1: She was so bitchy and degrading about it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't Oh, I could never do something that trashy kept calling me slutty and all that nonsense. Well, later that night we went to a party where her boy where her boyfriend was he was fine, and I tried flirting.
Speaker 4: A bit and he was receptive.
Speaker 1: I straight up pulled him into the room adjacent to where he was to where he was, and fucked the ship out of him.
Speaker 3: Raw then proceeded to go back in and chat with her like nothing happened. Call me slutty, and I'll show you slutty.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: A couple of hours later, a friend of his who was even hotter.
Speaker 4: Wait where the start?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh it is okay, okay, Well, a couple of hours later, a friend of his who was even hotter showed up, so obviously I had to hit that too. Poor guy used his friends come as loup but never knew this. This pissed off Guy number one, and he proceeded to rummage through my ship and steal four hundred dollars, So a bit of a win and a bit of a loss. I just flew in, fucked up a whole ass friend group, and dipped back home. Fuck it wasn't my city. What now? She? That is eleven ten?
Speaker 4: I've been drinking a lot of water. I gotta go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Best Uh me too, got to use the bathroom right back.
Speaker 1: Podcast ain't no bathroom break.
Speaker 2: Where are you leaving? Ryan?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yet? Take that from there?
Speaker 4: Trying to I mean that that was that was intense.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You're trying to get killed.
Speaker 1: He gets kind over here a good mom. It's the bad choices, bad choices, all types.
Speaker 4: Of group relationship.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the guy the girl.
Speaker 4: But if the nigga stole the money, why.
Speaker 1: Would he still He got mad because she sucked his other friends.
Speaker 4: But you gotta I got a friend who stills money from girls.
Speaker 1: That's very good. Really wow?
Speaker 2: Wow? No, no, no, now just it was yes, but it was one time that ship was mad long ago, was trash. So you said, I, well, I took half before the sex and then so she knew you were taking half? No, not just yeah, not knowingly.
Speaker 6: Like what happened was I came over to it is somebody who's been on my dicks, and this is this is this is a story like this somebody.
Speaker 2: I have told the story mad times on different podcasts.
Speaker 4: This one, this one is here all right.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, I sold this bitch was on my dick and I ain't really want to fuck but she hit me just like literally as I was getting off the train and it was right by her crib, like I ain't have no sex today, let's all right, cool whatever. So I pull up on her and when she opens the door, the kitchen table right there and there's like I counted.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, there's eight twenties right there. It's lit.
Speaker 6: So in my mind like I'm only going to take half. So we go sit in the room, we chat and I'm like, okay, she rubbing on me, and see what your bathroom? Because I know me, I'm like oh, because I'm still thinking like, oh the pussy canna be right?
Speaker 2: So I know me. I'm like, nah, I'm be mad, sleepy. Then by the time I wake up, I ain't gonna want.
Speaker 8: To do it no more.
Speaker 2: So now fuck it, let me steal this now. So I went to the bathroom. I took I took four twenties.
Speaker 6: Then I went back and so you know what I mean, got to it. I'm like, this shit is garbage, this ship is ass, Like what is it? And literally she was the only woman that ever proved like I used to always say, didn't know she think it's bad pussy.
Speaker 2: She proved me wrong. She proved me wrong. So I was like, yeah, this is what's so bad about it? What was bad? It was it was like like she was way too wet for what we were doing. Like I'm like, bitch, you're just like and then she like just was like.
Speaker 1: You wanted to be wed, but not too wed.
Speaker 4: No, it just wasn't.
Speaker 6: You weren't matching the energy, like you were way more into this than I was, so like you're just being mad extra and like you're making mad noise and I'm like what, yeah, let me so I fake nutted and then took the rest of the money and I left.
Speaker 2: And then she hit me up like two months later, like did you take my money?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, it's only like one hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 2: It was on it.
Speaker 6: I need it better suited me At the time, I wasn't. I wasn't always doing all right for myself.
Speaker 1: I'm happy you progressed.
Speaker 4: That's well.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I progress.
Speaker 6: Just nobody has left, nobody, nobody.
Speaker 2: Now, if you leave two twenties, I ain't gonna touch them shits.
Speaker 1: But eight, how much time has been wasted.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of story, a wild story like that, Like huh, I got I kind of all right, all right, there was one There was one.
Speaker 4: Point in my life then.
Speaker 7: I never had a three sime before and the Ghato days, the Ghatto days, it was such.
Speaker 4: It was such a ghetto. I don't want to go back. So I got a call. I got a call. I got a call from some girl that I used to talk to. She was like, Yo, come to Atlanta. Uh you heard this story before. I believe my first dation story.
Speaker 2: They called me.
Speaker 4: Well, a girl called me that I was talking when she was like, Yo, come to uh come to Atlanta. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to see you at it. And then I was like, oh whatever.
Speaker 2: She was like no, I want to have a.
Speaker 4: Three simme shop. And I'm just like I don't believe you, Okay, whatever, I don't believe. So it was I think it was Labor Day weekend and Memorial I think it was a Memorial Day weekend. I go out to the club that night my cousin in New York. I ended up getting mad drunk. I ended up calling me again like Y'll get on a flight come out here. Boom. So after the club, I'm super drunk.
Speaker 7: I book a ticket my cousin sleeps at my career and my cousin wakes up the next morning like, yo, where are you at?
Speaker 4: He calls me like, yo, you're not a room. Where you at?
Speaker 7: Like I'm in Atlanta? He's like, well, what the fuck did you get to Atlanta? I was like on some spurder, like I just bought take them out. So I get to the airport, I'm waiting for a solid hour.
Speaker 4: I get a text from show you like, y'all, I can't pick you up, but my homegirl's gonna pick you up. So I'm like, what the fuck is going on? So the girl never met in my life. She picks me up.
Speaker 7: She's like, Yo, we gotta go pick up X, Y, and Z. I'm like, all where She yes, So she's not really saying nothing. I'm like, okay, she picture up from her boyfriend's crib. This is the girl that told me to come. We're picking her up. The girl that I only know from her man's crib.
Speaker 4: They picked me up.
Speaker 7: This is the first day I've ever had Chick fil A. They took me to Chick fil A. They knew somebody in Chick fil A because they got everything on the menu for free. Every number on the menu. They came out like four bags, like yo, hear whatever you want. I'm like, oh, then they take me, they take pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yo, they take me to the liquor store. It's like twelve. It's like eleven am saving the liquor store.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 7: Back then, there's like smearing off some some some nasty flavor vie whatever. Through that in the lemonade. I get to the crib, I'm just thinking, everything's fine. I don't think of three somethings happened in my mind. I just think these are very nice down south.
Speaker 4: Oh no, but they were buttering your biscuit boys. I walk in the crib and it looked like a porno because it was a nice it was a nice crib.
Speaker 7: But there was a back space but like just a big, large like ceiling to floor window, and it looked into the woods.
Speaker 4: It was just trees. It was just trees. There's nothing else. Back then, I'm like, yo, this is fire.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I never had chip a. You know, I'm a foodie. I might even thinking about the pussy. I'm just thinking about the food. So I'm eating the food. I do a little bit of a little bit of ak in the lemonade. I'm getting busy.
Speaker 7: I'm just thinking i'mna haveing a nice little Sunday or whatever Saturday. So then the girl that I fucked it came in the room and she starts like like, yo, finish your food, hurry up, like what youre talking about. So she just takes my pants off in the living room.
Speaker 4: So I'm I'm shot. I'm like yo, why yeah, I'm like yo, your friend. Your friend is back there, like your friend is frisky. It's not like we're in the room.
Speaker 7: We're in the middle of the floor in the living room, literally on the carpet couch over here, like in the middle, and I'm laid on my back with some fries like this, and she's just giving me the most retarded head ever.
Speaker 4: I was trying to come.
Speaker 7: I was trying not to come so bad, but didn't work out, so boom gone. But the young me came back like full five.
Speaker 4: My man did not go down.
Speaker 5: The fraction period or her fraction period was like a one.
Speaker 7: So at the time she's give me the head, the friend comes out, but the friend like she don't see nothing. Well, she walked by her giving me her hand just goes to the fridge, overs the fridge up, grabs something to drink, and proceeds to walk back. But when she was walking back, You're like, Yo, where are you going?
Speaker 4: And that's when shit got real through some lasted like an hour and a half. Ever recorded it all. I'm about to say, I knew there was cameras involved.
Speaker 7: Everything knew. It was the nastiest, wildest she recorded us. I recorded them that The video started with Choty doing a handstand butt naked on the wall. She dropped down into it split. She she I remember I had I had like a bracelet that said like I love Brooklyn and some ship and I was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was on the camera like yeah, while like like you know, I got like the backsack the back that I'm like yeah. I was like, yeah, Brooklyn.
Speaker 7: There's a part where Shorty grabbed my Digga was like, y'all want to thank such and such for She was like, I want to thank my mom for having me and such and such for bringing me into this.
Speaker 4: No drugs at the time, I didn't even do.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: I was usually drinking vodka. I didn't smoke weed like that.
Speaker 2: It was nothing.
Speaker 7: They didn't do drugs like that. She grabbed my like then Troy kept she like. I want to think she tells the girls. I want to think whatever say her name is just Grass. I want to think Grass for bringing me into the situation. She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just want to say, like it was an award ceremony. It was the most nastiest, craziest thing time ever. And then we ran it back.
Speaker 7: But my boy tried to join and he felt like a dummy because they was like, nah, you can just sit there and watch.
Speaker 2: That. He was so upset.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say he watched me.
Speaker 2: He was he was there, bro, you can only do this, but for so long?
Speaker 7: Bro, Like what because he tried because I had him both in one room because he thought it was you know, I'm young.
Speaker 4: I got the video like your board book. This video was really an hour and a half. I'm like, he's like what Oh. So they came out by into his like family crib. They had like big crib in the lad Everybody crib is huge in the Lanta, so you have the.
Speaker 7: Big family to go over there and come they in the crib, wild'ing out, making drinks for everybody, shaking their ass.
Speaker 4: I'm just like me.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not that guy like outside, if you're embarrassing me in front of people, I'm just like, why did I They shaking the ass?
Speaker 4: Everybody shake this. So he thinks that it's regular, like I could come back with them and it's lit. So he comes back. I'm in a room of both of them. He tries to come in the room. They're like.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, you can look if you can't touch, like snacking his hand. I'm like, oh, it's oh boy, I'm just leave the room me andj this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So if that was.
Speaker 7: The worst part about this is I showed a couple of my friends. So in life, I know niggas can never say I'm lying. So I showed a couple. I tried to transfer. I got a new phone, but I was transferring all the videos and pictures to my computer. Everything transferred from my phone, but that.
Speaker 4: Everything was on yeh think that was That was amazing. That was and it was set up.
Speaker 7: It was so it was like those three things that you have was like after y'all have sex, like y'all talk and y'all laugh, and y'all hugg at each other like you.
Speaker 4: In a venice.
Speaker 2: All three y'all.
Speaker 4: It really reminded me of Jesus shuttles work. He got game. Oh yeah, laid up. I had both.
Speaker 10: We talked, we laugh we ate like it was just a lot of giggling and fun times. And you know, they try to get you back up for the third time, but it don't really work. Everybody laughing, like I didn't get enough. Like it was it was like cool, it was fun. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it was fire. It was fire.
Speaker 4: It was my first one. It introduced me. It was a great intro.
Speaker 1: When did you return back to the next day?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, I was oh to go back home. It was like a two day trip, day in and out quick. I don't think I've ever seen the other girl ever again, they might have fell out.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It was beautiful. I sent the other one back to a boyfriend. It was just great. You flew yourself out. Oh absolutely, actually no, it was buddy pass. It was free. It was good. Mam worked for the airlines, so you know, I was just I was quick, quick move. Yeah, that was ma.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: You liked it better than Mouse's.
Speaker 6: Joe yose Like things just exist outside of competition.
Speaker 4: It wasn't white though.
Speaker 1: It was just not competition.
Speaker 2: Like we didn't need, we didn't need no comparison with Nat they had.
Speaker 4: Can you say something just so we can see a big something, I'll say.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 7: That's exactly how I felt, the big smile on my face.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna want to watch this episode because Max backdropsious.
Speaker 1: Succording to whatever topics we're talking.
Speaker 6: When we're when we're in studio, Mac handles the uh the sound bite so so he's so he's literally.
Speaker 2: Just transferred it to the meaning right now.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it too much.
Speaker 1: You guys so much for coming on.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having us, Thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: This has been fun. Can you tell our people where they can find y'all.
Speaker 4: Me, any of y'all you.
Speaker 6: Well, if you're looking for us, you can find us on all streaming platform wherever you get your podcast from. But if you are listening on Apple, please make sure that you subscribe, rate and leave a comment. That's Guys next Door. You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram Guys next Door Pod. And if you ain't a brokie, if you ain't a goddamn scoundrel if you don't mind putting a few snaps on the petro hitting us up on the patreon dot com backslash, guys next door, what do you.
Speaker 1: Have going on over that Patreon?
Speaker 7: You know, my ladiest episode this week, I'm in my my sweats and I'm just tried to get some Patreon.
Speaker 4: I know he turned out, he turned out Patreon into only.
Speaker 1: So if you want to see Flywrye and sweats, go to Patriot.
Speaker 7: Now we have we have, uh, definitely, we definitely, we definitely have like uh extra episodes of boring this episodes.
Speaker 4: You get to know us a little better, learn more about my life, Max, like mouth life, Shay's life. Actually she has her little segment there that I don't know she's doing her thing. Yeah, it's just us more in depth. There's some combos that we go deeper into some stories that we don't fully tell you that.
Speaker 2: I tell you what story I don't talk about talk about it, the story about stealing that woman's mind. I literally I funk with y'all. I let you know how much. I literally to never talk about that that ship again on the podcast. And here we are and here thank you. So now you have, so now I have way more reason to kill me and.
Speaker 1: Mark because he might If you fuck me, he might take care of.
Speaker 6: It's probably it's probably more feasible to kill me.
Speaker 2: Ship. You won't be out one hundred and forty.
Speaker 3: Alright, you guys, Well you know where to find us at Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Make sure you rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Please, if you guys have been listening from the beginning, or you just jump on us and you're fucking with us, go leave that review five stars and bitches and join our Patreon. Don't be hken.
Speaker 6: Don't no motherfucking hikuen, you motherfucking hikuens.
Speaker 1: We're doing a lot of sexy ship over there.
Speaker 4: We are. We have a lot of cool.
Speaker 1: Segments over there.
Speaker 4: So much, let's say, jam we have we have.
Speaker 1: Sex positions, one on one positions you want to submit?
Speaker 2: You know, Jamel, you're working over there, so much.
Speaker 1: Working is happening over there.
Speaker 4: Got gotten my neck? I got five editions.
Speaker 1: I'll send you to the lake Mouse, I'll send you to the Lenk just for you know, discim.
Speaker 2: We don't get we don't get the we don't get the only.
Speaker 1: Fans discusson I'm black, Okay, well.
Speaker 6: You're blackish Okay, I've been No, I know you're you're black, Jamilli are definitely black, Erica.
Speaker 4: Christ really okay, who you're black?
Speaker 2: You're black like Mac is black.
Speaker 4: It's like, wow, you dirty bitch. You're lighter than I am.
Speaker 1: For each other's blackness. We're all black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's yeah, I'm no.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if y'all just compare, If y'all want to compare me a writer art that's way better than messy.
Speaker 2: I'm fasting.
Speaker 1: Admitted it wasn't a prime time in your life.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I know that's not what I said. I didn't say that I was no. It was a good choice. I needed that. I was up.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, goodbye and so record.
Speaker 3: Let's