Speaker 1: It's the best BIF of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two.
Speaker 3: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: This week is up. Y'all, Happy Easter weekend.
Speaker 4: I hope you are spending some great time with family or maybe you're relaxing whatever you may need this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you.
Speaker 5: Here either way. I'm Morgan.
Speaker 4: This is the best bits and you're here to probably catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. If that's the case, just hold on one second. I would love if you would check out Part one and Part three this weekend.
Speaker 1: Eddie joins me. Not only do we talk.
Speaker 4: About his wife and his kids, some questions y'all have for him, but then in part one we give some updates on life in the jobs that we wish we understood a little bit more, and who we think we might be in our former.
Speaker 5: Lives a lot there.
Speaker 4: So after you get done listening to this, check out one or three or both. If you don't do any and you're just here for this, then thank you for being here and have a great Easter weekend.
Speaker 5: After you finish this, let's go, guys.
Speaker 4: We're going to dive into these crazy segments from the show this week. Lunchbox often gives reviews of restaurants like he will go online and actually write reviews. Well, he got tasked with reviewing the show members, and I will be the one to say, this didn't feel good. I know it wasn't necessarily meant for him to make us feel good, but it really didn't feel good. Like I don't know if you guys have ever thought of this, but being reviewed is not actually an enjoyable moment to happen. And some people on the show probably say, yeah, that felt great, but for me personally, it did not.
Speaker 5: So decide for yourself.
Speaker 4: Here are lunchboxes reviews of the Bobby Bone Show members number seven.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox loves to write negative reviews, so he gets online he's like, your place sucks. You said you'd be open at six. You weren't open till six oh one.
Speaker 2: No, they said they'd be opening at six, they weren't open at six thirty.
Speaker 5: And I don't know what was the problem.
Speaker 1: You do know what the problem is about now later that they didn't have enough staff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, man, it.
Speaker 1: Isn't like they were neglecting it. They just regardless.
Speaker 2: But when online it says six I expect six when I show, but it says on the door six needs to be unlocked at six.
Speaker 1: Sometimes things happen. However, he has written reviews for us here on the show.
Speaker 5: Where do you want to start?
Speaker 1: I'd like to start with Amy?
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, where's the review? What I see your march madness bracket? Where's the review?
Speaker 1: I don't need you to look at Wait. No, no, you had to have reviews written, not just you can't just freestyle them. That's not the point of the whole bit. No, no, it never said I had to be written down. Let's go to my dr judge.
Speaker 6: Can you just speak a YELP review? You got to write it down?
Speaker 8: Man, Hey, Mike, what was the it.
Speaker 1: Was to write him? If he's going to go technicality in the emails that said to have emails have reviews ready? Okay, but what's ready? Where's it ready? Right here in your head?
Speaker 5: So he's gonna say that you didn't say you had to have written.
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 2: He said have reviews ready. He didn't say you need to write these down so we can.
Speaker 1: Make you having reviews ready. You can't keep a calendar in your head much less everybody's reviews.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's the opposite. I can keep a calendar in my head.
Speaker 1: No, but you can't.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, just let him do it. Just let him do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, lunchbox, please give you a review. But if he's like stalling and stumbling around and it's not super intentional, it's not worth a bit, like I wanted to actually think about it like he does when he writes these reviews online.
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 7: When he's going from the dome, he has a chance of being I'm kind, he could be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, me face you here, Amy's review and go Amy.
Speaker 2: You've been doing a great job of being open. Like most people, when you have a divorce, you hide from it. It's kind of hard to talk about and coming on here in front of everybody and us poking you and prodding you and asking you questions. A sorry, When I write Yelp reviews, they are not interrupted by other people.
Speaker 1: So you're not writing a review. Get written, You're doing slam poetry from the dome. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say that is awesome and we appreciate it. You've brought a lot to the show with opening the eyes on divorce and making it not a stigma that people hide behind.
Speaker 5: And I think you're inspiring a lot of people in America.
Speaker 9: Wow, thank you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Pretty kind, not bad.
Speaker 2: You guys, like I didn't think about these, Like when Mike told me that, I sat there and thought about what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: We don't leave you. You say that I believe him. I don't because I don't think he was ready about ten minutes ago when he goes, because he said to us, he said to us he wasn't ready, like ten minutes ago off the air.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, would you give the review to Raymundo, our our audio producer. I'm going all the way that I'm going that deep?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: I thought one for him?
Speaker 1: You mean that deep?
Speaker 9: He thought this was the inner circle?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, but what do you mean that deep? No? I mean not you. I mean not.
Speaker 2: You when he said when you said in this room, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that what do you mean that deep?
Speaker 5: What do you mean like on the depth chart?
Speaker 1: No? No, I know, but what's the depth chart to you?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: Ray is what? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, classroom like when we play games, Yeah, the classroom is usually what do you mean, so he's not important.
Speaker 5: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's important, Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Without him, the buttons don't get pushed, We don't stay on the air, okay. Like he gets here earlier than everybody else to make sure clips are loaded for when Bobby says, hey, I'm gonna need this clip, boom, he plays a hook ding ding ding when we need you know, a gunshot sound effect, like he plays it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting. We ever use that. Okay, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like Ray is the man on the board, like we are not on the air without him.
Speaker 5: He keeps us afloat. He's been doing an amazing job.
Speaker 1: He didn't go further down the debt chart. Dude, Well he might go down to debt chart a little more.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, Morgan, Morgan, I mean the social media content you have been posting, even doing on our job, Like some things I look and I'm like, that's not that interesting, doesn't need to be posted, but in your mind, it's valuable. And that is what keeps us the listeners engaged, is all the posts you do, and you do a good job of spacing him out through the day. Most people would just post them all during the show and then disappear.
Speaker 1: Do you know how that works? She schedules it, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm saying she does a good job of that, Like you get one at three, then you get one at five thirty, and it's not like three, three oh five, three ten, three twelve, because it would be overrunning. People get annoyed. It makes people want to come back. Oh, I wonder if the show's posted again. So, Morgan, great job.
Speaker 4: I don't feel very complimented.
Speaker 9: I feel like you just talked about the Twitter schedule.
Speaker 6: The social media schedule, race sounds.
Speaker 2: That is what that is, what you have done lately, that's what they do for it.
Speaker 1: More than that. Yeah, I don't think she's done that many segments.
Speaker 9: Like she's with her dating life, She's done.
Speaker 5: A lot few and far between.
Speaker 1: What do you mean her dates? No, I'm saying that her segments about her dating life. We did one with the PowerPoint like a month and a half ago, so we've done way more than that. It doesn't matter. We're not arguing with you about your reviews, and your review of Morgan is how many stars? Two and a half out of five?
Speaker 9: Oh did I get stars?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't even think about sandstars till Morgan. But you can give Amy some stories. I would say four out of five being vulnerable Ray three and.
Speaker 5: A half out of five.
Speaker 1: Got it. Let's go over to Eddie.
Speaker 2: Eddie, let me tell you man, you have done a great job of almost doing stuff like you have been like so, I guess you call that empathetic, like where you think about doing something because you feel people's pain. But you've done a good job of holding back and not doing it like amazing. I don't understand, Like, I mean, you thought about planting trees with your kids.
Speaker 1: Have you done it?
Speaker 7: I was waiting for the weather to be warm so I can plant the tree because you don't want to plant in a winter like so.
Speaker 5: No, so you haven't.
Speaker 2: So you did a good job of going to thinking about it. Donating a kidney, You've thought about doing it.
Speaker 6: But have you done it and have not done that?
Speaker 5: Now, So great job of not doing it.
Speaker 1: That's got a point. You're the best at not doing You're great with them on this one. You do say you're the at this whole show. You are the absolutely best at saying you want to do something and not doing it.
Speaker 6: No, I end up doing it.
Speaker 2: He just need your thanks. Yeah, bone Marrow, you're gonna go get in to supper.
Speaker 6: Bone Marrow, have done that. I have the contract. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: But have you asked your question?
Speaker 6: I've done that yet in action gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So you would say a conclusion, any conclusion of Eddie, like if you want inaction, you are the man.
Speaker 5: You are the man like one.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 6: It doesn't sound like a compliment, No, it is.
Speaker 1: That's my review, like you are.
Speaker 5: That is you. You have clung to that, and.
Speaker 1: Then there's a lot.
Speaker 5: Don't deny.
Speaker 2: That's your truth. And that's okay, like beat you man?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 6: Am I supposed to feel good after this?
Speaker 1: It's not about that's just a review.
Speaker 6: That's okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: What about me?
Speaker 5: Bobby Stars?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, sorry, he's gonna prob. He'll get around to get Eddie starts now.
Speaker 6: He'll give me a five for being inactive ahead, I mean, do.
Speaker 2: You want stars that are shining or do you want stars that aren't shining?
Speaker 1: What I don't understand.
Speaker 6: See this whole thing is confusing.
Speaker 5: That's that's the thing. Eddie is so confusing.
Speaker 2: I don't know to rate him five because he is a five star at inaction.
Speaker 1: But if you don't want in action, then he's a one star.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's just give him all the stars because he's really good at in action.
Speaker 5: So you are a five stars at in action.
Speaker 6: All right, I got the best rating.
Speaker 1: It's good. You do. You nailed it is. Let's go Okay, what about me?
Speaker 5: Bobby?
Speaker 2: You have given so much great advice to people America, callers, emailers. You seem to have your pulse on what people need to hear, and you're good at motive, motivating them in a positive way, even when it's a negative like oh, you know they don't want to hear it, like oh you don't want to hear this, I'm not on your side, but you say it in a positive way, which makes him think, oh, Bobby's on my team. You're doing a great job, and you're doing a great job at winning because you win everything. I mean, I look at helmet, helmet, ball belt, I mean everything and everything anything is yours because you win, win, win.
Speaker 5: That's what you seem to do on those breaks, and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And so how many stars, oh, four stars out of five? Dang, Oh that's super positive. I have a compliment, but I got less stars than Eddie.
Speaker 6: I got all this time.
Speaker 1: Well he is, I can actually do stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, less you have too much action, got it?
Speaker 5: You need to have more inaction if you want to get five stars.
Speaker 1: Got it? And then finally, Abby, Abby Ivy our phone screener also producer. She's a great singer that performs on the show.
Speaker 2: Abby, you have I mean the way you've been pressing those buttons on the call thing on the phone. I mean, I know, we got like ten or twelve lines, and so now you're actually having to work instead of only having like four lines.
Speaker 1: Where it's busy. You're like, whoo woo woo.
Speaker 2: So Abby, you are handling that with grace. You look a little more stressed at the end of the day. Your fingers are a little more tired. I see callouses.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's from your guitar playing. If you're still doing that, who knows?
Speaker 1: Are you? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 2: I sound convinced, you sound convincing, But yeah, you are working those phones.
Speaker 5: Bravo, bravo.
Speaker 13: Did he say the word grace? Never never heard him say that.
Speaker 6: Did he say she looks stressed?
Speaker 1: I think he just made the whole thing up. He didn't see you actually push buttons. He's in here.
Speaker 5: Sometimes during songs.
Speaker 1: I'll go in there and she's like, yeah, hold on, hold on, and she's hitting those.
Speaker 13: Buttons, and he likes to distract me from talking. But that's another thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, there you go, there you go. We appreciate the reviews. Thank you doing I thought I felt pretty good about mine.
Speaker 6: Well, of course they do. You're winning.
Speaker 5: I guess what did I say that was not true?
Speaker 6: By that I'm inactive? No, I didn't say I got five stars of being inactive.
Speaker 1: In actual word, here's the thing. It's sure you do want it a lot of stuff. I like that.
Speaker 6: It's not true. I do a lot of stuff eventually, like the kidney. I'm eventually gonna do it. I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 9: This is where self awareness is really key.
Speaker 1: But we have none on the show, any of us. Thank you Lunchbox for reviews.
Speaker 6: You're welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to play this song let me go to the bathroom or are you?
Speaker 3: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two Chris Tomlins by the studio this week for Good Friday. He also talked about his new book, and Bobby even allowed him the opportunity to perform a Raging Idiot song as his own, so there was a lot to break down in this segment. He even talked about the times fans have asked him to sign bibles and if he does it. So, Chris Tomlin the super Megastar, You're about to hear this interview with Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Number six, The Friday Morning Conversation with Chris Tomlin.
Speaker 1: Chris, you are my white Well? Can I okay? What does that mean? So the reference and I'm sure you know the reference from Moby Dick and you know he's always chasing the white Well. We have tried multiple times to get together where it's been like Chris, come do this and you're like I'm gone, or you're like, Bobby, do this and I'm like I can't. We have tried so many times yet we have not been able to socially hang out. But I think us trying does I think it says something yeah, like I think you're like one of the coolest dudes like that I've met professionally that I would like to be friends with personally, And that's rare because I think most people that can professionally have their you know, this is my professional face. Yes, and it's a bit different. But I've tried, thank you mane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I've tried.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I facetimed Chris the other night live during a show, and I was a little weird about it because that cold call in FaceTime is weird for me because we've never facetimed.
Speaker 12: No, we've never FaceTime, and I was not expecting to see Bobby Bones FaceTime on my phone.
Speaker 1: I knew. I knew that because we text. But so we was doing a private show in Orlando and I had people coming up and they were like, yeah, play a song. Had a guitar up there, and this guy comes up. It goes, I'm gonna play a song of yours and so home Home. Yeah, he played home and so I he was just a big fan, and I was like, I mean, I know him, and I have a couple of jokes in my stand up ac about experiences with you that I haven't told you, but they're funny.
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: And then I facetimed you as to like a thousand people never answered.
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry, that's all your fault. I'm so literally, when it turns out you were doing what when I was at a songwriter a charity event helping raise money, you were doing a show. Yes, I was, and I didn't see that. So I got home late at night. I looked at my phone. I was like, there's no way he meant to do that. That was totally podcasting.
Speaker 1: I thought you might think it was a butt dial. Yeah, yeah, And then I saw your manager. My wife and I were having breakfast of the day and I was like, tell Chris because he won't believe me. It was really not a butt dial. I was trying to FaceTime him so I could show him almost up.
Speaker 12: I wish I would so wish I could have. Wish I could go back in time and been ready for them.
Speaker 1: So with that guy, because he was crying and Neil had one day left to live this last that's not true. That part's not true. So first, you have books here.
Speaker 6: I brought you.
Speaker 1: I brought you guys some So the book is called How Great as Our God? I feel like I know what the books about then, just by the title. But what is the book about? Yeah?
Speaker 12: But I just just finished it, just released it this past week, and the idea is that just kind of speaking of this culture that we live in, the society that we live in, of like this me me, everything is me centered, me driven, like and and how do we deal with that in this world, in our life as it is? And living a life to God, and like what does it look like to live a life that reminds it's the book's kind of reminder that actually God is the center of all things and not us, and that you.
Speaker 6: Can either live two ways.
Speaker 12: You can live with me as a sinner and maybe put everything in that orbit, or realize that actually that God is a sinner and that everything revolves around him. And what I mean by that is just the me monster world we live in these days, and it affects me, it affects all of us. Everybody's affected by this. And it feels like it's easy to look at this like the next generation go, oh my gosh, you're so self absorbed. Look at look at selfies and look at selfie world, and it's easy to point fingers. But then as I was, as I was kind of thinking through this book and reading and doing a lot of research, you know, it hit me is like this is all of time, this is the issue of mankind and and so I just kind of write about that that everybody deals with this, everybody deals with like how do we get our eyes so off ourselves where it actually life does not just revolve around us? And so I title the book how Great is Our God? Because obviously it was one of my more popular songs, and it's like it says everything just in that title. And so, yeah, that that's kind of the heart of the book.
Speaker 1: It is your third biggest streaming song. The number one stream song in my house from my wife's mouth is good Good Father, Yes, because she just sings it all the time for no reason.
Speaker 6: It's who you are.
Speaker 1: It's who you are. Yeah, I know all the time. There's no reason for her to sing it. Sometimes she's just singing that song. Yes. And so in our house, the number one stream song from her head is good Yes.
Speaker 6: Well, I appreciate your wife.
Speaker 1: And so if they want to get the book regular places, Anyamazon books for stuff.
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, you can do it on an audible or you can do it on.
Speaker 1: Do you read it yourself?
Speaker 12: I did not on this one.
Speaker 1: Hey, did God do it? God? Hello? I just make sure that if anybody could get God to do it would be who did you get to who did you get to do? The reading?
Speaker 12: Was just a guy that I was listened to a lot, and I was like, I like his voice. When do you do it? Because I'll read. I listened to a lot of books on audible and uh and and he said, yes, So.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you do? You have a good voice. You have a voice. You thank you very next book you have to do yourself.
Speaker 9: Okay, I should have done it, So why didn't you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 9: Just curious time time? Oh yeah, it can never hang out.
Speaker 11: People will probably maybe think it is you if they skip that part where like I'm reading it because I got so thrown. I was listening to a book the other day and I thought that that it was the author.
Speaker 9: I thought I was listening to him the whole time. And then I saw him on YouTube and I was like, he is that accent somebody from another country?
Speaker 12: That is not him? Yes, I know, I know, yes, So yeah, you can. You can listen to it, or you can get it anywhere you Amazon all the things.
Speaker 1: Let's just have him read the whole thing, right now, let's do it.
Speaker 12: We'll load it up and it's from the Bobby One introduction Chris Tomlin is here with us right now.
Speaker 1: It is Good Friday today, And so two things. One, the album that you put out was a live from Good Friday album, Yes okay. And then tonight though as the show in Nashville, right, So what's happening at the show tonight.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's been. This is our eighth year, and how amazing. I would have never thought that when I came to this town. The first year I came to this town, we started it. So I've been here eight years and and it's just beautiful. This's a night of just gathering all kind of people from all kind of different streams of the church all around Middle Tennessee. People come from all over now to this and it's at Bridgetone Arena, and it's the night of a lot of I have a lot of guests there with me tonight that are singing with me and speaking, and yeah, it's been just night of remembering Good Friday, remembering the Cross, remembering This is an incredible weekend obviously of the faith and Easter Easter Sunday. You know, everybody kind of has their place they go, and I thought, well, Good Friday is a place that you could kind of gather maybe everybody from all the different streams of church and and see what happens. And I've done this since I lived in Houston, and then I lived in Atlanta and did Good Friday Atlanta, and then I moved here and thought, okay, let's keep this going, and it's turned into something really special this year. Willie Robertson excuse me, Willie Robertson Doug Dynasty, he's gonna be speaking with me. I've got Ann Wilson, I've got Kerry.
Speaker 1: Joe and Wilson's awesome. She was just in a couple weeks ago. Really yeah, Yes, she's awesome.
Speaker 12: She's awesome. Yeah, and so she's singing. I've got Carrie Job and a couple of surprise guests that are is pretty special.
Speaker 1: So we'll come back with Chris Tomlin in just a second. But this is Chris from our studio. This is good, good father. We're gonna play this. Then we'll come back more with Chris Tomlin in just a second. Get tickets go to Christomlin dot com. Except it's sold out. Do you guys do the last minute releases at all?
Speaker 12: We did that and those sold out?
Speaker 1: Oh you did?
Speaker 12: And we just we added more seeds and put kind of people behind this.
Speaker 1: The song I don't need to work. Tickets are done for you, Bobby.
Speaker 12: I bet we can do something.
Speaker 1: Noways meaning for like listen, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it's by this next year. Put on your calendar. Yes you have to get tickets to but he's also going on tour too big tour. Chris Tomlin dot com. I got a couple questions for you, and I hope these don't make you uncomfortable to question number one is if someone comes up to you and says, I'm a massive fan, would you sign my Bible? Ooh has that happened?
Speaker 12: It has?
Speaker 1: And how do you feel about that? And I first was.
Speaker 12: Just all use you see, I'm sorry, I just don't feel like I should do that, you know what. It just feels it's more complicated to say, you know, I don't think it. Then it turns into like more complications like you know, absolutely, because for me, maybe people are connected, this has connected them to their faith and maybe when they read and so I'll just I'll put my name and just point to some kind of scripture in there and say, hey, why don't don't you read? This is one of my favorites something like that. I always put a little favorite first, just say point people to that.
Speaker 1: But that is an interesting thing whenever. And you and I've spent a couple of instances together. But when you were over at my house and we had talked for like an hour, so we're talking about being recognized in public and how you're massive. I mean, you play arenas multiple nights in a row all over the world, so really one of the biggest artists in music period. But you can go out and probably not be recognized completely. So as anyone, do they confuse you for people or are they like, you're that guy from something, Well it's Michael J.
Speaker 12: Fox. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm just kidding. That's my grandmother used call me all the time. But so I'm this is great. Yeah, this is a perfect example. So I was at the Grammys. It's a perfect example because it was nominated for Grammys, and so I'm doing this red carpet thing, you know, the red carpet thing where you're talking to all the people like you and talking to the and I'm just I do not want to do this because I'm like, no one knows who I am. I feel like I feel embarrassed. I feel like I don't want to make them feel weird. And I'm talking to TMZ, you know, e Hollywood whatever those things are, and I'm just like, I'm not pop culture. I'm just not. And so these people have no clue who I'm walking up. You know, it's just that, Hey, I'm Chris, and they're kind of looking at their notes. Who's Chris? Are going to talk to him on TV?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 12: You know, it's like this thing and I'm doing the interviews and they're all kind So finally get to the and I went with my buddy Matt Redmond. Matt Redmond is another guy who we've written a lot of songs together, who's would be one of the most prolific songwriters in the world. But if he walked in here again, you would not know who he is just by face. And so we get to the last we do it, so let's do this together. If we've got to do this, let's do this together. So we're having fun with it. We get to the last station where you take the picture in front of the big Grammy sign, and it's like, Matt, let's do it together. So we're just like standing there taking our pictures. Again, no one has acknowledged us. We have not No one has said a word. All the photographers they're looking for Kardashian, they're looking for Kanye. They're just like, oh my gosh, there's Paris, there's Taylor all the things, and you can hear it, and there's and so you're in that world. And so finally you're taking a picture. You just and they were walking off and this guy, the photographer goes, Chris, Hey, Chris, and I was like, oh my gosh, somebody, one guy, one guy in this place knows. And so I was like, hey man, what's up. He goes, okay, thank you. I was just trying to figure out which one of you was. Christy.
Speaker 1: That's that's funnier than it is like her.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's so funny because just because he's had he's got to write down, you know, yeah, the personal ap photo, which one is great? Because I was just trying to make sure which one. I was like, greatra He's like, don't mind it, but yes, sir, Bobby just recently love this. I was trying to get into I was trying I can't get into soho house.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: How do you think about that. What do you mean everybody, everybody who works for me is members It's like a membership.
Speaker 9: I know, But how did he not?
Speaker 12: I just got rejected each time?
Speaker 1: What yes, what is the reason that they reject you?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 12: They don't tell me.
Speaker 9: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I mean like I have friends and are real idiots that are in there. Yeah, they were like welcome this, like but open arms. Yeah yeah, yeah, I thought I thought.
Speaker 12: I thought, well, I thought, well, everybody I know is there, and like they do all these meetings, actually probab sign up. I live far away, I would I'm probably never going to go, but I thought I should sign up and do this, and so I was like, sit in my application.
Speaker 9: It's like no, It's like, did you put Chris?
Speaker 1: Do you have a Grammy award?
Speaker 12: Winds probably why I got rejected.
Speaker 1: Mike d whenever we travel, like we'll go if I'm doing something, especially internationally, they hold him in the cell because he has the same name as somebody's committed crimes. I wonder if there's like a Chris Tomlin who once like mooned everybody at the SOHO house, and like, we're never letting this guy back in, just like the same name. Chris has got a new record out. It's It's the Live Record, which is Live from Good Friday. But the book is How Great is Our God? A couple other things I wanted to mention to you. You know, Eddie and myself once recorded a Christian song from you know we have the Raging Idiots and well probably it's it's probably asked to cover up, but hadn't got to doe we uh we. So we've we've done a kid's record, we've done comedy records, but we did a Christian song and it's called Jesus Knows and I like this is a live version of it. I'd like to play it for you until in May. You'd want us to play this at one of here show sometimes? Can't we hear it?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: It's only like a minute thirty Here we go.
Speaker 14: Use your friends Netflix to count. You think Netflix won't ever find out. Think you're getting away with watching Narcos, Well you're not. You know why, because Jesus snoop.
Speaker 1: You get a cute.
Speaker 14: Shirt ride off the rack, you wear it on a date, but you'll leave on the tag. Next day you take it back to Coles. They'll never find out.
Speaker 1: But Jesus snoop.
Speaker 5: Jesus snow when.
Speaker 1: You're on a red light at two am. Yes he does, Yes he does.
Speaker 14: Jesus snow when you fill your water cup with sod.
Speaker 1: Up if nothing gets mess him.
Speaker 14: When you think nobody is watching and you're all alone, you're on because Jesus knows.
Speaker 1: It's the first part of that.
Speaker 12: This is incredible.
Speaker 5: I've got to do this.
Speaker 1: See if you like, if he played that song and we had people would love it would be there and you don't even say you stole it from us.
Speaker 12: Maybe we do it tonight. I think it'd be a great kickoff for good friend.
Speaker 4: It's just it.
Speaker 1: No, no, just don't even just be like, here's a little song I wrote, because then we can do them lying. Oh but that you know, people would love that we played that song and they put their hand They automatics are putting their heads out, they are praising Jesus when you're adm Yes he does, Yes he does. That's the whole song.
Speaker 12: That's so good man.
Speaker 1: It is a hit.
Speaker 12: People love that.
Speaker 1: I am a I am a massive fan. I just just like, I don't know, you just fun to be around, and you're also normal, which is odd because you just expect you to come in and have like a white robe and feel and even though you're not, you don't at all. Because again, if we've grown up or we've grown the last few years, last ten years old, with your music being such a big part of that, you just feel like you would think you're better than us, but you don't. And I'm letting an audience, no, you don't in any way. Yeah, it's like you come in and you're just a dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And my final question is do people sometimes come to you and ask you, like, hey, what is your advice on this? Like if you were a pastor and you are you were, But do they come to you ever and like want you to give them advice on their life if they get a minute with you.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, Well I get a lot of people pouring out their hearts, like just like if you're talking, is like this is what I'm going through this and going through your and it's it's something about usually how the songs have helped them and now.
Speaker 1: They want you to tell them what to do.
Speaker 12: Yeah a lot, what do you think about this? And I get that a lot, and you know, I try to just the best I can. So this is what I would this is this is how I think about it, and this is what I would do. But I think I take a great responsibility what I do. It's different than just being a just an artist out there just playing music, because there's a there's I feel a greater responsibility with it and that there's a weight to it. But you know, I just I'm just the same. I'm just like anybody else and got just as human as there anybody else in need the grace of God, just like anybody else. But but when I'm when I walk on that stage, I'm playing this music with people. I'm not just up there thinking this is just like an any in and out of music. This is really helping people, you know, in their hopefully in their faith and connecting to God. And and so I take that with great responsibility.
Speaker 1: The book is called How Great Is Our God? The show is tonight, but it's sold out, But again he is going on a massive tour. Tickets at Chris Tomlin dot com. It's in a lot of the places that I mean almost all the places our show is, but it's like New York, New Jersey, Heirstry, Pennsylvania, Boston, Tulsa, Saint Louis, Kansas City. I won't go through every city, but I go watch Chris and everything's gonna sell out like tonight. I just got a text from your people going, he does not have tickets for you to stop asking, So I'm in trouble.
Speaker 9: Have you ever run a red light?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 6: Am right?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 9: Have you ever kept tags on clothes?
Speaker 12: And no, no, that's just not me.
Speaker 9: What is your and he's.
Speaker 1: Tell us, Okay, let's wrap on this because maybe everybody on the show doesn't know that. But will you talk about it's a final story of you learning playing guitar, like what happened? You know why you started playing guitar?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I got mono mono nucleosis whatever that is. When I was a kid nine years old. My dad was in uh My dad had a pharmacy and in a little town in Texas, and he had a guitar shop in the He had a baseball card shop and a guitar shop in the pharmacy and he would tea and a man. Dad loved country music, That's what he loved. He loved all Willie and Whalen. In my first concert ever was Willie Nelson I was five years old, remember it vividly, and he told me. He said, man, Chris, I had some The doctor said, you got to be home all summer. I got during the summer. I was nine years old and I couldn't play baseball. Baseball was my whole life. And I thought, my life is over at nine years old, you know. And You're like, you're gonna stay home. And my dad said, hey, okay, you're driving us crazy because you can't go outside, you can't be with your friends. We can't teach you play guitar. And I was like, okay. So every day my dad would in the morning he would write out little notes. He'd write out the how to play the chords to show where they put the fingers, and while he'd go to work, and then I would just sit there all day and play songs and learn. It was all Willie's, these songs, and that was That's kind of how I learned to play. And it started this trajectory. It would change my life. I never would have dreamed that I would get and then and then I would I would play at my little church and I would get out. He had a small little church and I would get to play there and it was so, and I would just I would go home and tell my mom. It's as simple as I knew how to say it. Even as a kid, I'd say, Mom, I like it when people sing sing with me, sing songs with me. I don't really like to get up there and just play and everybody stare at me. I don't just feels I like it when people sing to me. And I had no idea that that was kind of how God was wiring me to write songs that people would sing. And so my hope through all of this, through all the years is that when even tonight is that people, it's not about what's on stage. It's just about people, all of us together, and this is a connecting to God. And that's what I've always tried, tried to write songs that help people in that way. So the songs have come from that kind of place, but all started with my dad and U some some country.
Speaker 1: Songs with mon did you Kiss Somebody Like a Girl? You know? Man?
Speaker 12: Nine years old? I mean nine years old, I was, you know, ladies man.
Speaker 1: The new book How Great is Our God? Living a worship led life in a met driven world that came out last week, whatever March nineteenth, was last week, last Friday or something. Thank you Chris. Good to see buddy, Thank you, Thank you man. Great to be on the show. Always appreciate having you here. And I feel like once he's in, I got like a couple of free sins I can do because I'm like moment about them in so I can go do whatever there is.
Speaker 3: Everybody, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: In the last couple months, you've been hearing about Bobby and him adding to his memorabilia collection, mostly sports things, but he did just make a really big purchase that his wife Caitlyn totally roasted him for, and then he brought it to the show and the show kind of roasted him for it too.
Speaker 1: Listen to what he purchased.
Speaker 4: I don't know that he ever actually tells us how much he purchased it for, but hear it and let us know your thoughts if it was a good memorabilia collection purpose or maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Number five, a couple things I wanted to mention. First, that floating door that saved Kate Winslet and Titanic. They sold it at an auction from the movie and It's hard to go guess how much because it could be anything, be anything, But that door sold for seven hundred and eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought it would go for like twenty If you asked me like twenty thousand, I'd been like, that's great.
Speaker 6: Seven one of the one thousand dollars is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's such a pop culture moment. I would have thought around twenty twenty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I always like put myself in the scenario of going to some millionaire's house and been like, Oh, be awesome, this.
Speaker 6: Right here is the door that I'd be like, that's crazy to see. I would be like cool, what else?
Speaker 1: I'd be like, can I get a picture with it? Harrison Ford's whip in Temple of Doom, That's cool went for five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. Whoa wow. Bill Murray's rose bowling ball and Kingpin went for three hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: That was a cool ball.
Speaker 1: That's why So okay, that door went for three quarters of a million dollars. Ridiculous. Wild. It just shows you the significance and pop culture now and I'm looking at it. It's a prop from the movie, so it really isn't a weathered old door. When you look at it up closed, it looks like a door that was produced to be a weathered old.
Speaker 7: Door, and it was probably made out of foam so it floated, right.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I still think it was kind of a wood with them. I mean, looking at it, I'm glad. I mean, I'm gonna pay three cords million dollars.
Speaker 9: I don't want phone, right, he want a door.
Speaker 1: There was another one that I saw Mozart's autograph. What a real autograph, so his signature, right, not so much an autograph, his signature. They're putting it up and it could go for as much as two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I'm surprised that that is lower than the door. Mozart's signature, written in black inc has been authenticated and graded by PSADNA, the top dog and third party authentication for autographs and memorabilia Wow. Mozart's full name was Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart. He is widely regarded as the most influential Austrian composer of the classical period. And he died at age thirty five in seventeen ninety one. And here's his autograph and they think that it will get around twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: He died at thirty five.
Speaker 5: Hold on seventeen ninety one.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, what'd you think an.
Speaker 1: Oldies radio classic rock?
Speaker 5: Here's here's Bill Hayley in the comments.
Speaker 1: Followed by Mozart. They played show together last week.
Speaker 6: You think he opened up for the Beatles?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What what are you thinking?
Speaker 5: You're gonna tell me you knew he was in the seventeen hundred.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know that I knew, but I'm not surprised.
Speaker 6: I mean I wouldn't know seventeen or one, Like I wouldn't have the date.
Speaker 1: I would thought set sixteen. I would have thought seventeen hundred. It's because it's definitely.
Speaker 9: Not eighteen Why definitely not eighteen one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that feels like Frontier times to me. Eighteen hundred. He wasn't alive during frontier times.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean eighteen hundred is civil war like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighteen six Yeah, yeah, he wasn't playing it though, regardless, way before that, So I didn't these stories came out today. This has nothing to do with what I told my wife. I told my wife, I said, you know what I bought? She said, what I said? I bought George Washington a word that George Washington wrote online.
Speaker 9: What a word?
Speaker 1: A word? What word?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Hold on, so, huh, you're missing the point, is exaid what she said?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I said, George Washington wrote a letter and it's been authenticated and they have a picture of the whole letter. But they cut out words and you could buy different words that George Washington, the father of our country, he wrote and they auction they sold them, and I bought one of them. A word.
Speaker 6: It's the actual word.
Speaker 1: You're addicted, guys, that's amazing. I didn't even know the I.
Speaker 9: And he said, I'm missing the point. I trying to figure it.
Speaker 1: Out the word? It just does it matters that I have a word? George Washington wrote with his own hand.
Speaker 9: I mean, because is it a long word or the words?
Speaker 1: The it is?
Speaker 9: It's the it's a short word.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if it's short. You want to see a picture.
Speaker 9: So what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: You? But no, you want to see it? Come here? Is it? Does it?
Speaker 9: When I come?
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 9: Am I going to see the price?
Speaker 1: Just come look at it?
Speaker 9: Am I going to want to raise?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And you want to raise anyway? Come on here listen.
Speaker 9: He's buying words.
Speaker 1: No, George Washington.
Speaker 6: But that's really cool.
Speaker 1: George Washington. And that's the word right there. Yeah, it comes like that in the seal. It's graded and it's authenticated. And if you wanted to see it close, that's it. And there's a top letter of another word below it. But you don't know what that.
Speaker 5: I don't know that, Amy, how like you put this on the wall in your house?
Speaker 1: What it's like a bonus? That's a bonus, toplet. Don't worry about the price? Why is everything about prices? To you?
Speaker 6: Hey? So does it tell you? So the letter was written to who.
Speaker 1: I can it's in the actual description?
Speaker 6: Okay, And does it say what the letter was about?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, everybody needs to relax. George Washington. He wrote a letter.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 1: I had to hear this from my wife. She would not stop laughing.
Speaker 6: The same people that I'm Martha Washington.
Speaker 1: No, he did. He wrote it the same people that authenticated the Mozart signature.
Speaker 9: Like, isn't it worth more if it stays intact. Area.
Speaker 1: But I didn't tall, I didn't tear it apart. I just bought it, It says offer. For the first time ever, a handwritten word from George Washington encapsulated by PSA DNA produced in a limited quantity of They took thirty seven words and put them on different in different cards. The handwritten word was carefully removed from the remnants of a letter Washington wrote as president.
Speaker 7: But it could have been to like the his brother or something, right, like, Hey, the milk is in the fridge, but it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 6: It's love George.
Speaker 1: Right. He wrote it with his own hand, it says. The word was removed from a hand written letter Washington wrote to his nephew bush Rod on February tenth, seventeen ninety six. Busy with figuring out how to tactfully leave the highest office in the land, Washington sought his help and dispensing the estate of Colonel Thomas Colville. Washington would request James Madison to help write his iconic farewell addresses three months after sending this letter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's not it.
Speaker 1: It is. This is from the letter that he wrote to ask for help for doing it. This is the letter before the iconic, and he said that letter it's it's the greatest word in the English language.
Speaker 2: The oh, the horse is a little it'sael the dumbest thing you've ever bought?
Speaker 9: Do you say THEE are?
Speaker 12: Thus?
Speaker 1: I had to say the because he would say THEE if I'm describing the word itself. But if I'm saying it a sentence, I would say the Well.
Speaker 9: I wonder how he meant it?
Speaker 6: Though the country it is not?
Speaker 1: And you have that idea? Who buys this word?
Speaker 11: He wrote, When you get the card, though, will will have like on the back the full letter printed, so you can know where.
Speaker 1: I already see the full letter. There's a picture of it.
Speaker 9: Because you you know where, you know which which one.
Speaker 1: It's the one that was awesome? How I can track the order? I just got a message.
Speaker 6: I mean it's I think it's really cool.
Speaker 9: Bobby, What tell me right now how much you spent on the word.
Speaker 6: Why are you talking to him like that?
Speaker 9: Because I need him to listen.
Speaker 1: Amy, I need you to know it's a hobby. And I love America, So you hate America.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not abound one. I don't know what the word he hates America, Amy hates America. George Washington's handwritten from Mount Vernon. Oh that'd be way more expensive.
Speaker 5: But I don't know what that word is brought.
Speaker 9: Okay, So what Bobby just did was deflection.
Speaker 1: I don't hate America and he hates America.
Speaker 6: The word is chick.
Speaker 11: I'm just concerned you get addicted to things right now.
Speaker 1: You're this is an awesome If I'm addicted love in our country, then don't put me in rehabit. One is two words, it's too ad She was like, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone buying the history of buying things. I'll show it to you when I get it. But that's all I'm done. I think it's aw I didn't come here to be judged. I came here to actually share my new passion presidential.
Speaker 5: Memorabilia buying words.
Speaker 1: He wrote it just you wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for him.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 5: Well he did not birth.
Speaker 1: Me, no, but you wouldn't be in America, or did he.
Speaker 9: Is a full letter by him for sale somewhere, because.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, but that's it's like real estate.
Speaker 1: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 6: It's like real estate. You buy the whole letter word.
Speaker 1: By words, and he's like, well, you're gonna buy like a five acres, Well, can you just buy earth? No five acres?
Speaker 2: I mean, guys want to be doing it behind the scenes like documentary on Bobby where it all went wrong the.
Speaker 1: That's where no one way wrong before that, where it all went wrong way before that. Okay, well, thank you guys.
Speaker 9: For showing the end.
Speaker 1: That's all I guess I'll just receive it and celebrate America with it and a fourth of July.
Speaker 9: I hold it tight the word where will you keep it?
Speaker 1: That theme Frameman put on the wall. You're gonna it's a little no, no, it's a it's in a sealed, graded, authenticated box.
Speaker 6: That is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Eddie, Thanks for me and my friend. All right, I want to play this song. Hey, everybody here except already.
Speaker 9: This is like you know, people by like someone's.
Speaker 5: Breath exactly.
Speaker 1: In his own hand. It's an actual tangible.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: The man in Uniform was a very hot topic this week. They're referring to me and a guy that I've been seeing. Everybody had a lot of opinions on something I brought that totally made my heart melt that he did for me, and I still feel that way. But some people on the show had very different opinions, and all our listeners had different opinions on this whole topic. It's really interesting to see different perspectives and maybe right now you can form your own opinion.
Speaker 1: Number four, you guys can hop in if you want to comment on what we're talking about. The phone numbers eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobby, that's it, eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby Morgan. I'm gonna let you give the recap first before I let one of these goobers do it earlier. We're talking about this guy, man in uniform, who you've been dating, So tell me quickly about the list that he made you a couple of dates ago.
Speaker 3: He made a list of about like.
Speaker 4: Fifteen different date ideas for things of us to do, and he also made me cookies and then he sent me a package.
Speaker 1: What number date was the cookies in the list?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Fourth date? Okay, and then the package you just.
Speaker 4: Got just got recently. Because he's out of town. I don't get to speak to him or see him for three weeks.
Speaker 1: And so with the package, like, can you give us an idea of what was in it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there was like candies, some fuzzy socks, some hot chocolate, and a plant.
Speaker 9: But it was called like the sun Sunshine Hawks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because because I had told him that one of my friends called me human Sunshine. It was a connection to something we were talking about before.
Speaker 1: So five dates saying this dude is going hard, I'm here for it. Fine line, but you want to get as closer to that line as possible, Like if you're it's it's a hard world. And also if he's leaving for three weeks for whatever and they haven't like committed to just each other, I'd be like, man, she can be out running the streets, not literally, I find a new dude's working in the corners, you know, not literally. So that was earlier. I present you this from psychology today.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, bad news.
Speaker 1: Be aware of love bombers this time of the year. By the way, for the record, Amy thinks he's living a double life. Was saying, you knew it. There's no info yet, like he could have this is the time of year they love bombing.
Speaker 3: I know you both said I knew it, nothing.
Speaker 1: To know because nothing's been proven. A good point, Morgan. Love bombing occurs a lot more now that the holidays and Valentine's are over. Love Bombing is when someone wants to quickly reel in a new partner and they manipulate you with overly affectionate words and actions, and this starts to really be common now. I mean, this is to a t what is going on in this relationship unless he just really really likes her? Again, fine line, they.
Speaker 2: Making cookies fifteen dates after four dates. They're not even committed. They're not even like boyfriend girlfriend and he has a list of fifteen You should at least wait till you have to talk about, Hey, we're committed and we're going to see this thing.
Speaker 5: Like no pulling out all the stops.
Speaker 1: He's trying to date me, I would say, coording you yeah, like old school.
Speaker 9: But where is he right now?
Speaker 1: He's on life according to Oh my gosh, he's actually.
Speaker 5: Various hits program.
Speaker 9: Now sure he's up north with his family.
Speaker 3: It's called no No, I would.
Speaker 1: You know, listen the fact that you're so attached him living a double liver. It's the funniest thing happening on the show right now. Unless it turns out to be true that it's gonna be really sad.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be very, very sad. Listen, there's no signs of that.
Speaker 4: Like, I would totally respect that, but there's no signs of when you have a.
Speaker 5: Double life, you don't.
Speaker 9: He signs, exactly, they have a reason for everything.
Speaker 1: We finished the article. Love bombers use this type of language. I've never met anyone like.
Speaker 5: You, he says that.
Speaker 1: No, hold on, let's ask No, you don't know that, he says that, So we don't jump in unless you know.
Speaker 5: She's gonna say she's gonna deny it, because.
Speaker 1: M deny it.
Speaker 5: I've always been honest.
Speaker 1: I brought this to the text. He ever said I've never met anyone like you.
Speaker 5: No, he has not said that.
Speaker 1: How about like I've never met anyone just like you.
Speaker 4: No, he said, I I find you really awesome and really intriguing, So I don't think that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: How about something like I've never fallen this fast before. No, he's never said that, You're the only person who really understood me.
Speaker 12: No, he hasn't said that I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to send you a box with a plant in it. He did that? I made that? Do we?
Speaker 6: And what do they do after they love?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well that's the point of it. It's like love love, and then when they get bored, they're out. It's mostly to like attract them in, have them, hold them, do what they want, and then out. Why did you go to your computer so intent so intensely, Amy.
Speaker 9: Well, I was reading What causes a Man to live a double life?
Speaker 1: You are just weirdly attached to this go ahead.
Speaker 11: The urge to live a double life usually stems from deep psychological issues. The person views part of their personality as shameful and cannot reconcile with their other self.
Speaker 9: Has he done therapy?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 9: For real?
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's because of something very serious with his parents that his parents went through.
Speaker 1: So boom, How do you feel guilty?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 5: He's a great guy.
Speaker 9: Have you met his parents yet?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 9: That's way later.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm rooting for you. I believe in you. I believe anything called love.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's really exciting to be excited about somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if it goes wrong, this is what I'll say. At least you opened up yourself to let it mature. However it's going to mature. The worst thing you can do is shut yourself off from possibility you still want to have, like a slight slide eye open just because dudes in general jerks. But I'm rooting for you, and I think it's awesome that you're able to open yourself up to this possibly being something really great because you have been burnt horribly in the past, and I think that also shows maturity within yourself that's hard to do. I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It is really sunshine.
Speaker 2: But if we do find out it's love bomb, can we come on here like more pobls?
Speaker 5: Be like no, I told you we run around the studio and celebrate.
Speaker 6: Why would you want to do that?
Speaker 9: No, we don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: You would like that, but the rest of us. Even if he was only living a single life, I think Amy would be happy.
Speaker 5: Yes, But if it was a double life life, yeah, sure.
Speaker 9: I'm not rooting for it at all.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 11: I want Morgan to find the love that she's looking for, and I want nothing but the best for her. It's just I'm going to take the role of Devil's advocate.
Speaker 1: That's not really devil's advocate, that's like weirdo conspiracy theory person. But I hear you not.
Speaker 11: There are so many stories out there, and these are just the ones being.
Speaker 1: Reports are crazy, and news reports crazy things. They didn't report normal things because nobody will click it. And with that hardy truck bed, it's.
Speaker 3: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, it was fantasy draft time. This week we did childhood movies and after this I will tell you the winner the loser, so you can hear it and not be spoiled. So, without further ado, this is our latest fantasy draft.
Speaker 3: Number three.
Speaker 1: It's time for a Bobby Bones Show draft. We'll be drafting best childhood movies. Now we roll the dice. This doesn't even really want I want her to go first on because I don't feel like there's a big leader here. But I won the dice. Roll best childhood Movies will lead. You pick a team, you the listener, you will go and you will vote at Bobbybones dot com. We'll have a winner at the championship belt. Right here, right now, I'll go first. My first pick in the best childhood Movies draft. There's just so many, so many movies just like great kids movies like that I liked as a kid. But I'm gonna go with the Lion King. I've never even seen it. I never even seen it. I don't even know, right, Yeah, I don't know about I just I don't know. Okay. I got Lion King, Amy alone, it's good one. Lunchbox, the Sandlot good nice Morgan.
Speaker 12: I'm going with Toy Story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had Toy Story too. That's a good one. Raymondo Space just jam.
Speaker 6: Got it is glitching.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was a that was a quick round. Round one. I have Lion King, Amy has home alone, Lunchbox has a Sandlot, Morgan has Toy Story, and Raymundo has Space Jam. Now we go backward in the second round to kind of make it equal. Raymundo, you'll go first. Either gonna be a good one or a bad one. Goonies, that's what I was gonna take it. I got, I was gonna take that that round.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it would have been a good one, but I had that ready to go. I just thought it was more Eddie's generation. Yeah, all of ours, well edie God pick like Gone with the Wind, Junior, It's not true, Morgan.
Speaker 4: I feel like this one is to my generation. It's the parent trap.
Speaker 12: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: I think I haven't seen that parent trap. I haven't seen Lion King. I haven't seen parent I haven't seen my real dad in yours.
Speaker 6: Parent trap is good, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen it. I just take it. Oh my god, you lunchbox.
Speaker 5: And this is tough.
Speaker 1: Now you want my list? Ye, I'm gonna Why are you looking at his list? Don't show your list?
Speaker 6: Why not I made a list. I thought he can't use it.
Speaker 1: You're giving him an advantage oft of other movies.
Speaker 6: He may not have thought of it because he just googled. He forgot to.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Leave it to Beaver and we'll call.
Speaker 2: It even Gone with a Wind A man, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I see it's hard to back to the future. Back to the Future is good.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I don't know about kids movie, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: But as a kidhood movies, it's childhood.
Speaker 1: I want to hear you best childhood movies.
Speaker 5: And I watched it as a child who loved it.
Speaker 6: And you're picking cartoon.
Speaker 1: No, but I watched as a child and in the hood, so I should be able to get double points. Amy The Mighty Ducks good one.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. My next pick is going to be best Childhood Movies. Hello. Okay, now with my third pick, because now we'll reverse one more time, best childhood Movies. I don't want to go another cartoon. I also have to go a movie I've seen, so that really limits them, don't you weren't I know, because the first time I didn't even know. I just gonna threw a dart at the board because I've heard you guys talk about it. I'm gonna go with as my final movie, Beetlejuice.
Speaker 6: There we go. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: So I have The Lion King, Missus, Doubt Fire and Beetlejuice, Amy, Aladdin, Home Alone, the Mighty Ducks and Aladdin for Amy Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think. I'm like, man, Yeah, what did we watch as kids? It was so good?
Speaker 1: You like the stuff blocks the Moonlight kid kid, and.
Speaker 5: We watched this as a kid and we loved it. E t Phone Home.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Et Morgan, this.
Speaker 4: Is another one that I watched a lot, and I still do.
Speaker 6: It's Princess Diaries.
Speaker 1: So Lunchbox has the same lot. Back to the Future in Et, Morgan has Toy Story, The Parent Trap, and Princess Diaries and ray Mundo. What are you adding to your collection?
Speaker 10: So many good ones left?
Speaker 1: This is really my wheelhouse. But give me Cool Runnings where a Jamaican Boss.
Speaker 15: Team.
Speaker 1: That's good, Space Jam, Goonies and Cool Runnings for ray Man.
Speaker 6: All of Morgan's came out. I think when I was in college, I was.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, Morgan has a whole generation to herself.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like it's movies that I've never seen because I'm like, I was way older than.
Speaker 1: The other ones that I had on my list. Jurassic Park, Yeah, although I never thought about selecting it, but I did put it. One that I almost picked with stand by Me, Oh.
Speaker 9: So good, my girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost picked. I didn't pick it, but I did have it on my list. Little Monsters.
Speaker 6: I didn't remember that one.
Speaker 1: Always that Little Giants, No Little Giants movie.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Little Monsters was going under the bed? Was Savage under the Bed? Yeah, it's Ben Savage. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Anybody have Karate Kids?
Speaker 1: I did one next Rocky Honey, I shrunk the kids.
Speaker 9: Star Wars Willie? Did anybody watch Free Willy?
Speaker 1: Or is that mine?
Speaker 5: That's your generation?
Speaker 1: Old? Remember Michael Jackson did the song for him and came jumping out of the water. Yeah, Peewey's Big Adventure.
Speaker 6: Y'all didn't do Star Wars Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 1: We said, We've all said no twice, no, no, no, you didn't have your own generation, right Star Wars? Dude, that's the childhood Beethoven Ghostbusters.
Speaker 5: Beethove is a good one.
Speaker 6: That was Farrest Mueler's day off?
Speaker 1: No, no one, no, anyone?
Speaker 6: Anyone out there?
Speaker 1: What's dog documentary?
Speaker 2: Hey, we might as well let Eddie back in Star Wars?
Speaker 5: Arris Wheeler's day off?
Speaker 1: In each other one, Ferris Buellers, I had big, but I felt like as well to adult That was so good at Philadelphia.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no, oh my gosh, Shindler's Liz.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, we go dark? Uh what's the Hannibal one? Handle like, yeah, yeah, all right. Go to Bobby Bones dot com. Wie does Dallas? Go to Bobby bones dot com and vote on the team. Don't just vote for the top one because the first round went around. So vote for the team that you like the best. We take our names off of them for voting. Please go vote Bobby Bones dot com.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say shout out to all my nineties babies because I won that draft, and shout out because I had a great team and Raymundo lost so unfortunately, but there you go.
Speaker 1: There you have it.
Speaker 4: Those are the results, and now we're diving into a lunchbox. So earlier this week, everybody voted on whether he passed the Kindness or not kind challenge and while he didn't pass, so he did get one more opportunity for the chance to drive a Lambo and he had to play some board games against George Burge, Raymundo and Eddie and if he won, he gotta do it. If you lost, obviously, it doesn't happen. So that's what you're about to hear, is this second chance to see if he gets to drive a Lambo.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 1: Our friend George Burge has joined us in studio out oft know where he just came by. I was like hop on the air, but George has the song I got my mind on you got you my mind. It's as good as I've ever heard. Thank you, And then he's got only listens to cowboys songs. That song's awesome too. Thank you man, Thank you. This isn't so much about you, but since you are here and you're friend, we want to invite you to be a part of a segment where Lunchbox had two weeks and if he could be kind for two weeks. For his birthday, I was going to give him a trip in a Lamborghini around a racetrack. That was just a pretty cool gift. He's always wanted to be in a Lamborghini. And he failed. No, I didn't fail. I just haters, okay, were haled. So but so I said, hey, we're gonna give you another chance. Today. He gets to pick one of these games and if he wins the game, and he doesn't know all the rules quite yet, but if he wins the game, then he gets the prize again. So you're gonna be possibly somebody that plays.
Speaker 15: Against So I'm actually super familiar with this. I've been on the road for two weeks. My wife picked me up from the airport last night and she's like, listen, Lunchboxes is really trying on this. She's been she's like been on the edge of her seat, but apparently as hard as he's tried, it's kind of fallen through the cracks a couple of.
Speaker 1: Times, a couple time.
Speaker 5: I got caught up on the whole saga last night actually to.
Speaker 1: Vote for me either way, so it didn't matter what the only one he just didn't just eddies.
Speaker 6: But okay, regardless of.
Speaker 9: It was voting anonymous, would you like to.
Speaker 1: Play Connect for were and there are still a couple of wrinkles in it? Or Operation and there are a couple of rinks or if you touch it, either are a couple of wrinkles in that? Which game would you like to play? Here on the show?
Speaker 5: Well, what are the wrinkles?
Speaker 1: You don't know the wrinkles? So you picked a game?
Speaker 2: My gosh, I mean, because I mean, you could say Operation, then I had to be blindfolded.
Speaker 5: I mean possibly that would be so.
Speaker 9: Stud I mean I think that alone, you can't pick it.
Speaker 2: But I need you to pick a game, Amy, I mean, because I've never like Operation.
Speaker 5: We did at one time on this show.
Speaker 2: That's the only time in my life I've ever played the game because I wanted it as a kid.
Speaker 5: My parents never got it for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're going to Connect four. Gosh, but Operations seems to just pick three little things.
Speaker 5: Now do I get to pick the three things?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, I did see a blindfold back there there's no blindfold. I will tell you there's no blindfold. Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Can I spin the wheel? See who i'd play and connect with?
Speaker 1: First? First of all, I need you to pick which game you'd like to play? George, what would you pick?
Speaker 15: Hold your hand up? How steady are those hands under pressure? I mean he's rock solid right there? He looks like an Operation guy.
Speaker 1: That'd be funny because but go ahead, which game would you choose to play?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 5: I want to kind of show my smarts. But I also thought about going to med school.
Speaker 1: At one point, I thought about going to Mars once. Go ahead, but all I got a question. If I'm second, If I miss Operation, you're done?
Speaker 5: Can we then by Connect four?
Speaker 1: No, there's no circling back? No, your a game is.
Speaker 11: Four?
Speaker 1: Okay, Connect four? If you'll walk over to the seat, here's what he has to do. I got two plays? No, wait, there will be a gauntlet of players. He'll have to be three players in a row, the first being George, our guest.
Speaker 6: And if I want to go when did I wrote myself into.
Speaker 1: If you walk over to your seat, I'd like to play Operation It's too late. You can't change your mind. You said I had to be one person you had to win, and then you changed to be one person George here, and then if you beat George, you'll move on.
Speaker 6: That was the wrinkle.
Speaker 1: The wrinkle is it's three deep, right, What was the operation wrinkle? The operation wrinkle was nothing? Good luck? All right? Hop on over there, so George, and we'll set the game up.
Speaker 5: Why do I have the worst luck in the world.
Speaker 1: You're getting a free chance to play after you already failed. Would you mind setting the board up over there? Now? George, you do not want to lose, because if you lose, we never we don't play your song again. Oh my gosh, this is high pressure, right.
Speaker 15: He just showed up and Launch is pretty good at this stuff too, which also makes me a little.
Speaker 5: Bit worried a lot as a kid. All right, lunchbox, I'm upset.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you know what I hear you. All you have to do is win two out of three. Thank you. So even if you lose listening to George, you're still in the mix.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the problem. But these fools you get to see my strategy.
Speaker 1: And going first, you'll get to decide lunchbox first or second.
Speaker 5: Ah, man, I gotta go first, all right?
Speaker 1: Here he goes lunch box to this first move.
Speaker 12: That's a first mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Five seconds time in the middle, go ahead, lunch is in. George takes the edge. So smart George, lunch boxes in. They've gone.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, there's I'm sure there is strategy of this game.
Speaker 1: You lose your play, George. He's going there on lunch is red. Lunch is going to the triple stack. Now it goes red yellow red.
Speaker 5: See what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Five seconds goes lunch is going for that sneaky two up. Okay, George drops.
Speaker 2: A yellow end down the one road, looking very interesting.
Speaker 15: Lunches got three up. He's got a little skills, George. I'm playing straight defense here right now. It's getting away from me in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Connect for George Burg versus lunchbox.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's just setting him up right now.
Speaker 6: I can see I can see your two bones.
Speaker 8: I see the line waiting for the gazelle to walk by. Oh that was that was one of my last hope Right there, launch George almost blew it with one single move.
Speaker 5: Mmmm, a lot of noises.
Speaker 1: Three yep, and that's the winner lunch and takes down Georgia.
Speaker 6: The rumors are true.
Speaker 1: The car, that's the that's the lamp, bo George, watch the rumor.
Speaker 6: Lunch goes hard at board games. I've heard that lunch.
Speaker 1: You now want to know.
Speaker 5: Man, guys in the other very smart.
Speaker 1: You've only got to be one other person coming up.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: I hope it's one of the dyslexic ones. Yeah, because they won't see they will see it backward.
Speaker 6: That has nothing what.
Speaker 9: We're probably better.
Speaker 1: You want to spend that, You want to watch the will be smart.
Speaker 5: You actually want to see that wheel and.
Speaker 1: We'll do the opponent later. But okay, Mike, are you ready spin that wheel?
Speaker 12: Right here?
Speaker 1: He goes. Everybody's name is on the wheel. Oh, come on, bans On, get in here, Ray Mundo, it'll be it'll be like two segments.
Speaker 15: Oh oh yeah, I brought a little money with me. Can I throw some odds on this? If it's Ray versus lunch What are you trying to say? I'm taking Ray all day on that. I think it's a slaughter.
Speaker 6: Have you heard the rumors about Ray?
Speaker 15: I don't have a lot of self confidence in myself and connect four Ray Dang wow, because you guys just saw I am horrible at this and it took you a long time to beat me.
Speaker 1: So Ray and Lunchbox will be showing down in Wrestlemandia nine. George burgs, thank you uh in honor of you coming and losing, We're still gonna play Cowboy song. It's a great song.
Speaker 6: Thank you, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna play this. He didn't know he's gonna come to be embarrassed on the arther this morning. There's our friend George Burg's Lunchbox did not pass the kindest challenge because hater's got him. Ye haters in the building.
Speaker 2: If I had known that, we would have never done it because we knew Edi was never going to vote.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't the one yet. It is five votes and three of the four of the seven.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He was the deciding vote, but it was he was the first vote. You don't even know what. I voted regardless. I said, I'm gonna give you another chance. Lunchbox. All he's gonna play it Ray and Connect four. He just beat George Burge. AWA's got to do. Just beat Ray and Connect four and he wins.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: I've heard Ray's really good at Connect four.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think Rays played it. I think it's like any of us. He was one of the regional finalists for what in High Ray? Come on a buddy, all right, So well, you guys go to your seats over there go. I need you to turn the screen a little towards me. I will also go live as well, because you can watch it on Facebook or you can watch it on my Instagram. Mister Bobby Bones, are we live? We're live, so Lunchbox, you are red, Ray, you are yellow. Yeah. I'm not on though, so and we're gonna go Connect the There you go, there we go program. Okay, thank you, Lunchbox. If you win, it's a Lamborghini drive. Oh my gosh, the thing that you've wanted.
Speaker 5: I've been watching videos those people drive that sucker.
Speaker 1: You have five seconds from the moment the person plays there is to play yours or do you lose your turn, which means here's advantage for the other person. Yeah, ready to go. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hold on, raised chips are all on the ground.
Speaker 6: Are picking them up?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because he's just sitting there.
Speaker 10: I feel good, man. Okay, Yeah, we have a lot of cameras. Bones is live on his phone right now.
Speaker 1: Giving people multiple ways. There's still disconnect, there's still four more. Here we go, much box, chill out. We don't have need all the cars. All right, here we go. We're literally live on the air, and he's trying to pick points up like he's gonna keep them. Mind all right, lunchboxes down with the red. He's going ground level. Ray Mundo hits with the yellow. Oh, Ray goes far away from lunch box. Yeah, you had to pretty much there. Ray's going stacked too, yellow stacks in a row.
Speaker 6: They're flying whoa, stacking.
Speaker 1: Reds trying to take a three. Oh, Ray blocks it. Luchbox blocks raised double sack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I exactly see what he's trying to do.
Speaker 6: So there we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just double that up. Okay, Raymondo coachbox are now going yellow yellow red red.
Speaker 10: Oh man, man, man, you can't make the wrong move here.
Speaker 5: Let's go yet, game over yet?
Speaker 1: How's it.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Ray?
Speaker 6: Look before you do.
Speaker 5: You can't shut.
Speaker 6: Up, Edie.
Speaker 1: That is a warning towards here. You can't say look before you drop I'm Raymond, Raymonder. You gotta drop one somewhere. Yeah, I'm just lost, just lost.
Speaker 5: I don't even see it.
Speaker 1: It's all two three, four diagonal.
Speaker 10: Man, right, you're terrible that. Yeah, I only played with basketball. I've never actually done it with this. You usually shoot a basket and you make it in.
Speaker 1: It the tiny toy Lambo. Now if he went to one more, he gets to play for the big Lambeau. What what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: That was just too easy?
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 1: But I brought a toy Lambo. He went the hot wheels. Yeah, the third one is for the four. You're lying, well, you are absolutely lying to me.
Speaker 6: Why would I lie?
Speaker 1: Because you like to do the show exactly. You like to emotionally mess with people. Here. You're out right now, you're out.
Speaker 10: Definitely did I don't know why I was the championship. I'm sorry you playing then?
Speaker 1: And if I got him, then if he beats you, it's over.
Speaker 15: Over.
Speaker 6: Let's go right now.
Speaker 1: Want to Well, he told you initially it was three out of three, yeah, and then you changed it. Well, we had we found a toy lamber for the two, So you want a toy Lamborghini.
Speaker 9: Tuck said, you like to emotionally mess with people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like, I mean, he's hurt, man.
Speaker 2: I mean I've been watching Lambeau videos and people driving around the track and they got their helmets and their suits on.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no, no, no, no, okay, that's a Lamborghini.
Speaker 6: This is not this is a fraise car man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, no, Eddie, you gotta go though. If you're gonna go, I'm doing that was so stupid. You did dominate him, though, I know I did, and I dominated George Burgh. So what's the difference the different sens? We said three out of three of begin with yeah, but.
Speaker 5: You I mean just because I won, we changed the rules. That's what we do here.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: No, we actually changed the rules to let you play again, and I created a new.
Speaker 5: Game, and then you change the rules.
Speaker 6: I'm ready, Lunchbox, I play this all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you do, Bud, I'm sure if you win, call me bud.
Speaker 1: As we've declared at the start of the game when we put out the initial rules, all Lunchbox had to do is go three for three. If he wins, I will pay the six hundred bucks for him to drive the Lamborghini on the track. Nope, go no, he goes. I didn't say no, no, no, no, no stop. Take to take it out here. I, first of all, will not be treated this way because he already lost, and I've said I will give you another chance, and he's arguing about it. I'm not arguing. You are, and you're saying things amy your thoughts.
Speaker 11: I just think that Lunchbox needs to man up. Play Eddie and Eddie don't be rude when he's doing this.
Speaker 6: Oh, I won't.
Speaker 1: We need to flip a coin to se who goes first. How is this now? I'll go ahead, I don't care. Wait, what's what's not fair about flipping a coin to see who goes first?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, what's not fair about flipping a coin?
Speaker 2: I mean we are changing the rules on every game. You said I could go first when the first game, All right, go call it. I don't know who you're talking to.
Speaker 1: It is lunchbugs, that's.
Speaker 6: Tails like Eddie can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie's down with the yellow.
Speaker 6: I'm down with the yellow.
Speaker 1: Eddie's down with the yellows Cross.
Speaker 6: Lunch.
Speaker 1: Eddie and Lunchbox are both trying to build tall instead of wide right now, Classic connect for strategy on my Instagram you can watch it. I got his zoomed in on the board, mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 11: Also, Lunchbox has been on the show for twenty years or something, and he's shocked by these pivots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which he pivots? We all pivot, Okay, Eddie's man, this looks like it could be a draw. To be honest, it's like two minds to two brilliant minds fighting each other. Mister Bobby Bones, come on lunch on Instagram. You can watch this sun It's basically the space race.
Speaker 5: Stop that.
Speaker 1: Talking about stop it?
Speaker 6: What did I do him?
Speaker 1: I was one away, Michael, but I put it where you want to, Amy, don't do that. You can't do it because I warned to Eddie too. She didn't do anything. Yeah, she had. She held Lunbox and almost put in the wrong hole.
Speaker 6: Yes, we're gonna put it in the wrong hole.
Speaker 1: You were gonna put it in the wrong hole.
Speaker 6: And you always put it in the.
Speaker 1: Wrong what you're known for. All right, go ahead, Amy, your MIC's off just like three three two one. You can watch the game. This is gonna be a tough one yellow and red, so dumb. I had him three lunchboxes in. You did have them, But Amy, you did yell for radio last time. So Eddie don't have a no.
Speaker 6: I just said, I just said watch three two.
Speaker 1: Good Eddie's in yellow. You can watch this. It's basically watching the NFL on Amazon, watching this on my Instagram. Eddie's and yellow, three two lunchboxes red, three two Okay, good Eddie with a yellow. They're tack. There's not many spots left. Five second rule two. That's good to yell that, because sometimes I just am watching the game. That was good to Eddi's yellows down lunchbox with the block strong block he put in the right hole for once. All right, there we go. Eddie goes yellow again over on the side. Could be a draw here.
Speaker 6: I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: I just won the game, okay, Amy, he wouldn't have known that.
Speaker 11: Why yell that?
Speaker 1: They always see it themselves? Four in there, I know, but you wouldn't have known that and you're gonna keep playing with Amy?
Speaker 14: How do you like me?
Speaker 1: Now? Can hear you talking?
Speaker 5: I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: Saying you didn't even know he won, and if the next move would have happened, it wun't counted.
Speaker 5: But I can't hear you talking he did win.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you, Amy, blew it? What do you mean, guy? You can turn my gun? Turn my gun?
Speaker 6: No, you didn't even know you won.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know you want box? Did you know you want Amy? Don't don't? He didn't know he want the next move would happened when it counted? Like you just cost me six hundred bocks.
Speaker 6: That's so true, no idea.
Speaker 1: You just cost me? Could he not know? He didn't know? He had no idea? He was putting it looking around. It doesn't turn.
Speaker 6: Now this is mine? How do you feel?
Speaker 5: I feel great?
Speaker 9: My mic wasn't even on.
Speaker 5: You still yelled him. You you stabbed the chips against me. But what do I do? I rise up? I rise up, and I am champion and I will see you on the race track.
Speaker 1: He didn't even know he won. What did you know?
Speaker 11: You want.
Speaker 1: The next movie?
Speaker 12: Idea?
Speaker 9: Exactly like now you're just yelling at me for no reason.
Speaker 5: He yelled, you're getting because you're getting you.
Speaker 1: Yelled, lunch box.
Speaker 9: I know, but you can't yell at me for something. To me, it was obvious he knew.
Speaker 1: He had no idea. He was still looking for whatever, whatever, whatever. And the fact that he's so angry when I put him back in and and paying for it, the fact they still be in a douche like that's let me go on, I don't even want to do it anymore.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not going to get yelled at for that.
Speaker 1: I'm just not well. You yelled also the other time, that too, warn okay, and I got warned. They did it again.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't do it again because I saw he did.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, no whatever' the narrative.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's on the camera. We're good. Everyone knows.
Speaker 1: They run it back.
Speaker 11: He knew.
Speaker 6: I didn't know because I was about to go.
Speaker 1: Yes, he didn't know, he had no idea. That's fine.
Speaker 3: He was waiting.
Speaker 1: He wins, Okay, whatever he wins. We gotta kick everybody out of the room except for the two people playing.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh again, I don't play games.
Speaker 6: We're gonna play again.
Speaker 1: No, Lunchbox dominated all of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah he did well. Hey, he's good to connect for what they say, Man, he's good.
Speaker 1: He's good at connect for and bowling oddly, which is kind of stupid because all of a sudden you show up and he's like, all bowl and he bowls like a two hundred and twenty and you're like, how do you bowl so good?
Speaker 5: Vice president of the bowling club in high school.
Speaker 6: That's true, That is true.
Speaker 1: Nice job, Lunchbox wars was the president. Lunchbox the winner. Let's see if we can get if there is no room.
Speaker 5: To get in, I'm i gotta give me a race.
Speaker 1: We'll get a minute twenty twenty five, twenty five. Well, we got to make sure there's room. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'm sure this room okay. Lunchbox is the winner. Regular loser, Eddie, you're a loser, Emmy or a cheater. George is a loser. Thank you. Good job covering for Eddie. Got that was good.
Speaker 6: She's the only winner.
Speaker 1: Thanks Morgan me, I just called me six hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Coming in at this hot number one spot, we haven't done Employee of the month month to month anymore, we're kind of doing it every quarter just to give a little bit more breathing room. So we did have our Employee of the Quarter.
Speaker 1: That just happened.
Speaker 4: Because March is over, we are headed into April with the Easter weekend happening here. So who won? Who did so great in three months that they beat everybody else? That is what you're about to find out.
Speaker 3: Number one, Bobby, when is the last time you guys see them?
Speaker 1: Employee of the month?
Speaker 11: What's up with that segment?
Speaker 5: I love it that.
Speaker 6: I feel like we haven't done this segment since January.
Speaker 12: So it might just be me, but I don't know, just sutting that out there.
Speaker 1: Love the show, Thank you, great call. It's time for the Employee of the Quarter.
Speaker 10: Wow a lot, a new name, new tie, three months means so much more.
Speaker 1: Wow. So do you guys have your speeches? Yeah? Yeah, no?
Speaker 12: Why not?
Speaker 1: You're well, you're eliminated. What amy you know when we do this bait for save your speech? Ready?
Speaker 9: Did we get a note about having yours?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we sure did.
Speaker 1: Emmy's not for medicine.
Speaker 5: I even searched my email for it.
Speaker 9: No, that was my email, your email.
Speaker 6: That's not very employee of the quarter of you.
Speaker 1: Not Amy's been eliminated, dang not because that she wasn't anytime.
Speaker 2: But if you're here, if he can find it Tuesday three twenty six at six oh seven pm, make sure you have your speech ready on Friday?
Speaker 1: Was it sent to me? Wait? So no? Amy? Wow? Really it only came down to two people I know right here. If you win employee of the month, you can either spend the wheel for cash, you can do a little self promotion. You can block someone from contention.
Speaker 5: Man, I see that one hundred dollars spot on that wheel. There's only one, but it says spind it's.
Speaker 1: At times three. So lunchbox, you did bring in a really good pick a bit where the cops were called on you for watching kids on a playground. Yeah, that was good. That two weeks of kindness has generated a bunch of reactions. But some people say that really wasn't your bit, It was my bit, and then you also failed that bit and he has to be a part of it, right, But that's not how it works. The coffee and the sonic cup of the drive through is good. Yeah, a lot of people love that video. Do you want to go ahead and give your speech in case you my speech here? It is you right one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course he is right here.
Speaker 2: As I accept this a war that should be mine all year round, I have to decide if I should be kind or give everyone a piece of my mind.
Speaker 5: Let's start with Amy. She went three months with no rex. That's a win.
Speaker 2: If you asked me, oh, hey, mister Giggley, yes, that's you Eddie giggling and everything. Bobby said, Morgan, don't get it twisted. You're the definition of a one hit wonder PowerPoint about dating. And then you disappeared. Hey, Abby, Abby, hurry up, answer line three.
Speaker 5: That's all we need.
Speaker 1: I am the winner. Thank you, I'm fiftuse. Sometimes you rhyme, sometimes you you didn't.
Speaker 5: Well, I started out rhyming, then it got just went.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, I started out rhyming, and then I couldn't figure it out how to do giggly and rhyme it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I think had it rhymed, it would have seemed less hateful, because at first I was like always going to do some making fun of with the rhymes, and because it's like, oh, how funny. Then it was just hateful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, slammed everyone.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did not win, but thank you for your amy. He said, lunch may Moon you yo, you went to Sam Hunt and Nashville. You took a shot with him, Yeah, he said, did anybody else here a party? And then you got party audio. You just partied a lot. You were rolling audio and Sarah Evans fell before the interview.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: That which was solid. He claimed. You could have sold it to TMZ for sure. Okay, nobody cares. Let's just go ahead, move on. We know that's not winning material. Ray, do you have your speech? Yes, I do. Let me hear it.
Speaker 10: Ten years of marriage to the show. Divorce for me is a no go. I understand co hosts in their forties get some rust. At thirty eight, I'll never be a Bobby Bone show bust cheers to the studio, thinking this is unfair.
Speaker 1: But the producers brought home the hardware. Good job. Yeah, you didn't win, good job.
Speaker 6: I'm so confused about these speeches. Are they poems or speeches?
Speaker 1: It's freestyle. The lunchbops went to come poem to speech to hate.
Speaker 6: You know, all right?
Speaker 1: Morgan did bring in a PowerPoint and recaptain a month of dating, which was excellent.
Speaker 5: It was a good segment, was one segment.
Speaker 1: Do you have a speech, Morgan? I do have one. That was such a strong segment that that really puts you in the running. But go ahead, let me hear your speech.
Speaker 5: Thank you for this big win team.
Speaker 3: I've been really vulnerable and opened these last few months.
Speaker 4: I shared my story on many fronts and shared stories for my dating life and took lots of criticism hit and hits in doing so.
Speaker 1: I feel really proud of myself, whether I win or loose. She revealed a lot of details about he dating life. She talked about twister date with Cowboy, Now there's the man in the uniform a lot. She got interviewed by a Nashville publication, which turned into multiple segments. Good point and like, real success on a bit is how often do we go back to it? Like how long does it live? He had a really good month, Morgan. I'm sorry you're not in the top two.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, I knew the top two are Eddie and Abby.
Speaker 9: I can't write now.
Speaker 1: Eddie is the entire reason that dyslexia test happened. Foods and two months of content, which ended up we brought a guest in taught us a lot valid Yeah, yeah, why have you been a hater on Eddie so much?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know she but the whole time she's been like lunchbox. That's not lunchbox, you know, on lunch box. I forgot about that. I thought he's the one that told Abby eddie' the one that told Abby about the fifty thousand dollars gig in California. But now I've been searching for an he didn't.
Speaker 5: For his opinion.
Speaker 1: No, we're not asking you for yours. I agree with Abbey. Did you not go to Eddie with it?
Speaker 5: I went to him with it, but he didn't tell me about it.
Speaker 1: He talking. Abby went to Eddie with it, and Eddie said, hey, I think you need to talk about this on the show and see if it's real. So we did. Yeah, he's the one that brought the bid in after you almost got scammed.
Speaker 11: I guess.
Speaker 1: So what did you do? Abby? I mean you're eliminated. Eddie's the way being a hater in the middle of a segment, Eddie, you're the winner. I'm not taking all the talking over. I'm talking to hate I'm talking Eddie.
Speaker 12: You win.
Speaker 1: Here's wha wow. Come on, you got the dyslexy attest, which was the bit of the last three months. Uh, you're an idiot, and you sign my Larry Red basketball that's true. Which people have been offering me thousands of dollars for charity, but I'm not going to give that up. The fifty thousand dollars gig for Abby, which now Abby's gonna make like twenty thousand dollars thanks to you bringing it in, thanks to me.
Speaker 6: And I'm not asking for any money.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a hair transplant, hello, or a two pay Yeah we don't know yet. Yeah, Abby, yeah too. But it doesn't matter. You're a hater and Amy was a hater And.
Speaker 11: Technically I started the hair transplant stuff with Turkey.
Speaker 1: Yes you did. I brought that.
Speaker 6: Yeah you might be.
Speaker 9: I did, definitely.
Speaker 1: Well not about Eddie. You just said people do this, and I said, I'll pay for Eddie if you'll go.
Speaker 6: Hey, guy, guys, guys, guys show ed Hello, I'm the employee of the month.
Speaker 9: Let's just leave it the questions.
Speaker 1: Amy's off for medicine, but she's the biggest hater in the room. Now, I mean it has flipped like so I think hater, beware Ray turn. Everyody's MinC off except Eddie. Wow. Even Abby was hating during the during the segment reading here, Hey, Abby, let me talk.
Speaker 6: He's trying to talk.
Speaker 1: What Abby, you do realize? Had he not.
Speaker 13: I apologize the way it was worded, I thought he was saying it was to him, So I apologize.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: No one thinks I got the d M Abby.
Speaker 1: I know, well, no agetting. This is how Zach broke up, and I know it's about to happen to us this part.
Speaker 12: I jumped in on that.
Speaker 13: Okay, I get competitive.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be employee the month anymore. It's no fun.
Speaker 1: It isn't fun. Just ding Abby, you did crush it. You did the guitar recital, which was great. The fake label showcase was great. It was you didn't really had a good month. You had to finish second.
Speaker 13: Oh dang, I had a good speech too, Soda.
Speaker 1: I'll hear your speech.
Speaker 13: Oh this is like why I should win. Okay, So I think I deserve to win because I did the most vulnerable and uncomfortable thing I've ever done. My guitar recital.
Speaker 11: In studio.
Speaker 13: I bought a guitar. I proacted six months. I risked my life with the with the guy in the basement, my teacher member though I know that was me, but anyway, and I was really nervous.
Speaker 1: Other oh, make you risk your life with a dude in a base.
Speaker 5: That did happen.
Speaker 13: You guys didn't make me it, but I and you're always nervous.
Speaker 1: You chose that.
Speaker 13: I'm always nervous. I announced I have a boyfriend. We're still together.
Speaker 1: So whoo.
Speaker 13: I think that's an award.
Speaker 1: That is an award. That award.
Speaker 13: I confronted the woman who left her dog in the snow.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy segment. Yeah, and then the record label you had a great you had a great month.
Speaker 6: Actually she had a really good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had a great month. Actually the dslexia test kind of put it up. That was the separator for the panel, the boating panel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now, Amy, you're gonna read because of me because you've like furthered on your education.
Speaker 11: Tell I literally said that's valid. When he said that I forgot about it. I said that's valid. At Fox simply asked me if I could think of anything, but you were a very hate.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that Eddy contacted that lady and got her to come in. No but him talking about what made her call in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's exactly Eddie.
Speaker 1: You under your speech, they're taking all the boy from you.
Speaker 9: I know the Larry Bird basketball thing would make it. That's crazy. Whatsh's crazy?
Speaker 11: You accidentally signed something and sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Crazy again turning Mike off right home, My goodness, just hating whistle on Amy Fowl?
Speaker 6: Forget my speech? Can't just been the whel Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: What do you want? You want the will? He is all right now? You made him not feel good at I don't care. Are you ready? Come on? Let's spin lunch box?
Speaker 6: What number did you say was on there?
Speaker 12: One dollar?
Speaker 1: How much you deserve? We got one dollar?
Speaker 6: So stupid?
Speaker 1: Will don't lie one dollar?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, don't lie, Will don't lie.
Speaker 1: We gottaetam in different medicine.
Speaker 6: No, I'm okay, guys, is there a non hater medicine?
Speaker 1: I tell you, whatever she's on? Is this a hater?
Speaker 9: You're speaking?
Speaker 1: You're speaking true? Look look who's agreeing with you? Look at your biggest what are you an abby? Eddie?
Speaker 6: Congratulations any doctors out there that have hater medicine. Yeah, we need it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, congratulations, thank you. Why we don't do the bit that much anyway, it's the.
Speaker 3: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: All Right, y'all, that's it for me. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend. Enjoy some time with family. Maybe you're hiding Easter eggs, hide one for me. Are you to love Easter eg hunts on my grandparents property? It was one of my favorite things to do. So whether you're doing it with friends, family, whatever, be safe, have fun, enjoy the time. I'm thinking about all of you all this weekend and hope it's the most fabulous holiday yet. I'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 9: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 3: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.