Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: All Right, you guys, welcome back to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pause with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: Camragige stealing her Christmas jammings steal and.
Speaker 2: You know what, we can't help that. We got to do a lot of things in one day, so we're just getting our work done for us.
Speaker 3: I'm painting a bathroom and podcasting.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't like painting things. I don't like refurbishing things, but I would love it. I would rather paint your bathroom and refurbish your pool table than go on a date with South or Sudden for that matter.
Speaker 3: Oh can we please talk about so? I thought they were a perfect couple, I mean perfect.
Speaker 2: This is the first date that the batchmaker chose. Who else would you choose for Sudden? I don't know, but I'm about to call Patti Stanger and be like, is this the best that matchmaking has to offer? Because this is a real doozy of a sitch.
Speaker 3: I mean it was the most awkward lunch dinner whatever they had. They had zero chemistry and he talked about his mom a lot well.
Speaker 2: Sudden talks about the humidity in Georgia and Sal says, I sweat like a madman. Then Sal says he worked from home so he can go see mom. He talks about how he went to Vegas with his mom for his fiftyth birthday and went to a topless show with her and a shocking turn of events for the first time ever. I agree with Sutton. I don't want to hear that much mom talk on it.
Speaker 3: I don't either, especially when he's like, I don't hold he is sixties and he's talking about his mom, and he went to Vegas.
Speaker 2: With his mom. He's always with his mom. It might be the problem. I'm feeling like he must have come up with his own grip that he was going to talk about when he was filming.
Speaker 3: But he's very talkative for somebody that was gone on his first date on camera.
Speaker 2: Well, she couldn't even be bothered to be cordial about anything he said either, Like she was just like, well, but she didn't wear a cat sweater, so that was a thank god right.
Speaker 3: And then definitely awkward.
Speaker 2: It was a really odd that was a terrible date, and that that was enough. That date was enough to keep me married till the end of time, because if that's what I have to look forward to outside of marriage, oh my god, my relationships never felt better than after watching that date. Damn perfect. Then we get to Kyle telling Durtn Anne Marie that she got another tattoo with Morgan Wade. Kyle says she gave Morgan a pay tattoos since she figured she could write any word with it. I here's the thing, I think, Kyle. At this point, she just started new business k by Kyle, where she just tattooed her initials on other people's bodies and tam, Now you have tattoos, and one of your tattoos matches, Kyle's not the June fifteenth or the other one? Is there something? Yes, it's a cross. Hold on, show it to me. It looks fancy.
Speaker 3: It's got a band like a bandage on it. I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks kind of like this one. And it kind of looks like Kyle's ankle tattoo, Like we need.
Speaker 3: She has one. They're very popular right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, fine, it's a cross. And then I think tattoos are very in right now.
Speaker 3: The tiny ones. Yeah, the single needle ones. Yes, single did not hurt at all. Some minds is a cross with a little starbust in the middle and then a dot on each corner for each one of my kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know, so is mine. But one of my dads fell off.
Speaker 3: Oh it fell off. I heard the tattoos fade or fall off or something she wanted.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to say that I can kind of feel bad for dat. Kyle seems to be a totally different person this season, in a totally different headspace, and all the girls are like, hello, my name is durt When she said that, well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I guess in that same token, I'm also like, you reap what you sew like. If you want to have a close friendship with somebody, you have to work at it.
Speaker 3: Also, this is housewife shit. This is the shit that goes on all the time. But all of a sudden they're not close anymore. Did something else happen? Have you noticed a ship in their relationship?
Speaker 2: I've always listen. I like Dura, but I've always noticed a shift in derit when she's filming versus not filming.
Speaker 3: I'm in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they see what I'm saying, Like, I do I think that, yes, Kyle, there's been changes in Kyle, Yes, one hundred percent. But do I think that her relationsationship with Duri has changed because of Morgan? No?
Speaker 3: But you have to admit there's a change in Kyle, Like I understand what she's gone through, like the change in the way she dresses, the tattoos, Like there's been a big change. So if you were changing, I'd be like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I think she's been pretty transparent about I've gone through these struggles. I'm having a hard time, and these are the steps that I've had to follow. And you know, do I think that everything that Kyle does is perfect? And one hundred percent? No, none of us are. But I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking because I'm watching as a viewer. So as a viewer, you're like, well, there's been like not only emotionally, but like a whole physical transformation to her as well.
Speaker 2: But do you think Okay, So if you and I got on the phone next week and I said, oh my gosh, I just sold a television show, you'd be like, what, Hi, my name's Tamra, blah blah blah, like, I don't know you. We speak every day, but I don't know that there's every crumb of detail that we're sharing about our lives, or I would be offended if you didn't share it with me. I mean, I'm pretty open. Garcela and Erica meet for drinks and shut and shows up like this is some fabulous surprise. Garcel says this will be a social experiment between them. They get tipsy. Erica says, you take this one. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Erica says, do you know what is seven dollars for a naked bundle of Denise richards On OnlyFans? I'm I absolutely loved the scene. I thought it was so good. It was fun to watch the three of them have fun together and.
Speaker 2: Drink and not take a seriously.
Speaker 3: But you never see that those three together.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was Erica's episode. This Erica handled business.
Speaker 3: But how about did you like how Garceal was playing producer?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, garcel knew exactly she was doing.
Speaker 3: When she tells Erica went, Denise's sane and then Denise what Erica is saying?
Speaker 2: Well, what about when she threw Sudden under the bus was making out with her driver? She was that Garcel.
Speaker 3: She was stirring the pot in this episode, and I was here for it.
Speaker 2: Every second. Garcel was earning her paycheck. She was doing her job. She was doing it, doing it, doing it, doing it well. But I didn't mind it, Like I was happy that she shared about the driver and all these things.
Speaker 3: I feel like we heard, we've heard that story about but did we.
Speaker 2: Hear it on camera? Did we hear it like gossiping? Oh see, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I knew I'd heard that story before, so I didn't think it was that big of the deal. I thought I heard it from a prior episode, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: But we could have also heard it from just gossip.
Speaker 3: I don't know us gossiping. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I really do. Just for the record, I missed my driver from when I was on Beverly Hills. He was the best. It was the same guy for three years and then after I got the boot, he moved to Miami. Oh his name was Maddie. I miss you, but we never made out. Well. We get to Crystal's house, which Crystal's arrivals. I honestly was like, I'm like, oh my gosh, there's Gendavidian, There's there's Nancy, like all of our like kids. So you know all these know all of them who. For the record, I think Nia and Jen Lavidian. I call her Lavidan, but it's Gendavidian. Would be great housewives. Jen didn't say anything on this episode, but every time I see her she is so over the top and funny and.
Speaker 3: At least part of the fourteen friends.
Speaker 2: No, no, those are gone.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, those are Maybe they came back. Sometimes you have friends that go and they come back.
Speaker 2: No, no, those have not come back. These are This is a different friend group. It's one that I'm in a PI. They're all we're all in the periphery, gotcha, but uh I saw them all coming in. Then Durit tells Garcel that Crystal is drumming up shit to get Sutton and jur at each other. Garcel replies, I'm surprised that she's also actually talking about something. Darite says Crystal doesn't say much for when she says something, she is talking behind someone's back, as stirring something up. Then Durree follows.
Speaker 3: It up with normally, I'm just saying you don't normally see Garcel go against Sutton or Crystal.
Speaker 2: Ever, Well, we can go back in time, but I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure it was Garcel made that comment.
Speaker 2: Well, can we talk about Nea a little bit more because I want to get more of her, talk about letting her bring her husband, that the woman who's willing to stir the Oh the do you know that girl? I don't she I don't know her very well, but I'm like, oh, she's housewife. She I mean her husband should come on and roast everybody.
Speaker 3: Her husband is a comedian, right, yes, Fielbert.
Speaker 2: Then Duriy brings up in front of the group that Sutton made out with her driver. Garcel gets upset with Duri for saying something. Sutton asks repeatedly, why did you bring it up? And dre says she felt attacked by Garcel. Garcel says it triggers her how Durite lives in a bubble. She says to Duret, I feel like for you and your privilege, I can't. Duri asks what that means, and Erica says, it means you're white and your words have different connotations. They have different meanings. I think we have to break this down by chunks. First off, let's talk about the sudden aspect of this. Sutton's doing the same thing again where she repeatedly asks the.
Speaker 3: Question question over and over and over again. It doesn't let anybody answer. It so annoying.
Speaker 2: What is that? Is that because she doesn't want the truth to get out there, so she feels like if she keeps saying.
Speaker 3: Why I ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer, that's just think her stupidity.
Speaker 2: Is it like a wand like a WAND tactic because you hope if you keep asking, you make them lose their train of thought. I mean her and Diana did it last year, but I felt like Diana started it, but maybe she didn't. Maybe it was sudden, remember when they were at the table, back and forth, so she doesn't really let in this. Do I think that Deury was actually joking about the driver? No? Do I think she was trying to make a parallel that like Sutton is prudish about certain things, but then you know it's like sudden sane.
Speaker 3: I think she was trying to get the heat off of her right. I think was that where she was that where she yelled something out just to get the heat off of her because everybody was giving her no.
Speaker 2: That was tonight. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I love how activated Durita is this season, but it wasn't a good look for her at all. Garcel was not attacking Dery and Deurit did apologize and felt bad about it and was taking accountability as well. Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know that she was necessarily taking accountability, but I don't think that she I don't think Jurid has a malicious heart. I think she has a good heart. So it wasn't like her intention.
Speaker 3: She asked or so like educate me, and she's like, I'm not here to educate you or something like that.
Speaker 2: This kind of sums up what I said about dre before. I love to read there are things that are amazing about Dreid. I think she has a good heart. I think she can be really funny. I think her confessionals are good. I think when she's activated, she's good. But whether no matter what her friendships are, what her situations are, sometimes she lives in a bubble, exactly what Garcel said. So if you're in your own bubble and you're consumed with your own bubbles, sometimes, whether it's in friendships or things that may trigger other people or be inappropriate, you're not in a place where you can learn from your mistakes because you're just so wrapped up in yourself. Yeah, really sucked. I felt bad for just the whole thing. Made me feel really you could see such I mean you could see Garcel.
Speaker 3: Was garcels at tomiated. It's always been just the sweetest person ever.
Speaker 2: Well, you could tell she was. She was very bothered. She's bothered. She's also holding back her words too.
Speaker 3: I felt like, yeah, she was like, I'm not going to say anything right now.
Speaker 2: And I mean when Erica chimed in, I think she said it all like Erica's like spelled it out for Dured, and it took Erica spelling it out for Dur for Dury to comprehend what Garcel was saying. Durit.
Speaker 3: It's more way more activated this season, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think way more. Do you think that the girls were worried without Renna. I think we've had this conversation before without Renna, that things might get a little boring because she was the one that really stirred things up.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, that's partially it, but I also think she probably knew that things were a little on the downside with her not being activated enough, and then she may have over activated and it wasn't the best look for this episode. Like there has been times this season where I've loved watching to Eat and really agreed with what she said, but I think this episode was no It was no good on all fronts.
Speaker 3: And now Denise changed subject here a little bit, but we've seen Denise in the last three episodes.
Speaker 2: I I don't want you guys to yell at me about this. But Denise tells Erica to insinuate that her daughters would have a threesomes inappropriate. Erica says, your oldest daughter's on OnlyFans she doesn't know. Denise tells Erica it's a low blow and calls her a mean woman. Listen, all bringing kids into things all that, I one hundred percent I agree that you don't want to bring kids into the mix. That being said, there was something that Erica said that I it resonated with me. Where Denise goes, you're bringing me into this, and Erica is like, no, you brought yourself into this. You came to that dinner, you know, guns blazing ready to come for me over something that happened years prior, involving your kids to bring this all up again. And if you do have an adult child at this point, and listen, you know your kids can get brought into shit when they're older, and that's just the nature of the game. Like if your kids are over eighteen and they're doing something publicly and they're in the public eye.
Speaker 3: Well, especially like OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Erica's final quote kind of ends the conversation because you see Denise wanting to just come at Erica, blame Erica. Yes, Erica, I apologize to you.
Speaker 3: I felt like she's just bringing this up to cause drama.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really. I don't think she really cares.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't think she really cared at the moment. But I loved every second of Erica sticking it to Denise. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: For forty days and forty nights. Erica has waited to give us this gift, I know. So Lent is over and Erica has delivered.
Speaker 3: And by the way, where the hell was Anne Marie this episode? Was she still on vacation.
Speaker 2: She went on vacation after she dropped esophagate. She went on vacation, Yeah, which was probably good that she went on vacation because social media has been heated in her husband no who hurt? Well, yes that, but now now her esophagus the esophagus stuff because of medical professional and blah blah blah. Yeah people, I mean in closing, I thought Beverly Hills was better than it has been. It was a great episode. But I think for Denise to pretend that she's coming in how many episodes is she going to be on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Well, I know she goes to that Erica concert, but she wears the wrong color. I remember, but she I don't know. She does not at the event that I'm at.
Speaker 3: When is your episode coming?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Weirdly, nobody's reached out to be like, Teddy, this is where we're going to ruin your life?
Speaker 3: Are you controversial?
Speaker 2: In the No, I'm only not even shown. I was shocked to even see my face in the mid season trailer. I was like that. It wasn't until somebody else tagged me, who's that girl looks like Teddy? I thought it was dread for a second, and then I was like no, so I don't know if I'll be saying words or what will happen, and we'll just have to, you know, we'll tear me to shreds, and we get to that point. But let's take a little break and we'll come back and talk about Miami. So we're back to talk about Miami. Which was confusing because we thought we already talked about this.
Speaker 3: We already talked about the ten thousand dollars in Instacart, right, and then I start thinking, did I just see this in the press.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: When I say press, I meant Instagram Instagram. Did I just see this on Instagram? Or did this actually? Did we already talk about this?
Speaker 2: Did I see this on Queens and Brava or did I see this on Peacock when I watched the episode, Like, I don't know because they released so many long clips now I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Marisol got a Google RT about Lenny claiming Lisa charged ten thousand dollars to Instacart. Now, guys, it's not just groceries anymore. You can go from Apple, you can go to Bevmo, you can Sephora. There's a lot of things you can get on Instacart. This girl knows what she's doing.
Speaker 2: No, you can't get on Instacart a two thousand and three Toyota Corolla that Lisa will be driving next season. Next season, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Gurny suggests Lisa got a Toyota Corolla, and Larsa said she would never get into that. Ever, By the way, I had a Toyota Corolla. I did bay, but I was probably twenty two.
Speaker 2: I had a Honda Civic, which it taught me how to drive a stick. I really liked that car. But my favorite, I mean back when I drove a Toyota Corolla was fine. I mean it except some of the kids in my growing up they would get like a light blue one, and I was always like that. Well, there was a lot.
Speaker 3: Of light blue ones out there. I think mine was like blue?
Speaker 2: Why why was she? Because why would get a light blue color car? Now, it's not even the brand of car that I have an issue with. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How light, but it wasn't like powderly powder blue was like no, anyways, it wasn't really it doesn't even really matter. Can we talk about the croquet or whatever it is they're playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna sound so bougie, but I grew up.
Speaker 3: Playing course she did. Between the cursing and ki he's boot falling out, He's.
Speaker 2: How did cheeky not know her toe was fully out? She knew she had to have felt wind on it. You would think free the nipple, free the nipple. Well, then Marisols says Julia was digging and potstring last night talking about her ex. Marissol is upset that Alexia is not on her side. Alexia says Julia did nothing, and Marisol tells Alexia to stop. Marisol says, whenever it's her turn to vent, she gets shut down. Alexia says that she's overreacting.
Speaker 3: So we still talk about Marisol's ex boyfriend. She's been married for how many years? Did something major go down? I mean it had to have something really bad must have happened, because she seems to still be hurt.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of been wondering, is Alexia two point zero truly going to stay here for like a one season imageryhab or is this going to be like a fold? Are we seeing a completely new person consistently? Because I need to know what to gather myself, You're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna have to stay tuned. I guess watching well. I like seeing Alexian Marisol not agreeing all the time, and I also have a real friendship in this situation.
Speaker 2: I see both sides. I don't know that if I broke up with Edwin. I'm trying to think if we had a toxic breakup and I knew that you were, like, even if you weren't hooking up with them, but you were going to a bunch of dinner parties with him, I don't know that I'd be thrilled. I'm fine with you being hanging out with ex friends of mine if I had ex friends, But I don't know that I need you to be friends with Edwin. I wouldn't do that too. But even if I introduced you to Edwin, which I did, I still don't know that. I don't know. I don't know that I would want you to go out to dinner with him. I think i'd much. I don't think that I would do that. I don't. I mean, you really need to be friends with my ex that badly you need to go out to more dinners with him. That feels weird to me, but it does, so I see both sides. But then Julia asks Alexia why she needed to ask Todd for permission to stay in the room with her. Alexia says she was joking around. She says she's joking around, but you can also see a little bit of panic in her face from the court. Why can't you just say I don't want to share a room with you? Because I think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: She's always I mean to share a room, you have to have a certain level of friendship that you're sleeping in the same bed with them, And if she doesn't feel comfortable, it's because maybe they're not at that level. Like I've shared a bed with you before, I don't care, But do I want to share it?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't say I don't care.
Speaker 3: You can say it was great, it was late, it was great, But do I want to share a bed with I don't know someone else on my cast and I'm not that close.
Speaker 2: With no No.
Speaker 3: I like me and Heather Debrow always every time we flew on a cast trip, we always sat next to each other always, and so it was it was just one of those things that we did like and if somebody, can I sit next to you, I'd be like, oh, I don't know, you know, let me think about it or oh okay, sure, and then when it comes out right, no, Heather's my seat partner, Then.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just say that that's what I say? Why can't you just say that? But did you say that? Did you say I don't know, or did you say, oh, no, I always sit with Heather.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, hypothetically speaking. If somebody were to one of the cast members were to come up and say, I want to sit next to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why can't you just say, you know, I'm going to room with Marisol, that's my pastor or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Who when your cast would when you have a cast, would you not share a room with.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think I actually would pretty much share a room with anybody, But a lot of the women did not like sharing room, sharing rooms like, I don't care. I grew up, you know, traveling around with other girls that rode horses, and we like we were always crammed in a room. So I don't mind that at all. When I'm home, though, I like my own space, Like I don't need somebody here every day on my ass, Like I don't need to be stimulated all the time. But if I want to if I'm on a housewife trip, I'd rather share a room with somebody because I don't want to be I don't. Sometimes they get lonely.
Speaker 3: Well, you had your own room in New York last Brava con, you still slept in my room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't get enough of you, Tam. I know, but I do think that that Julia is accepting the apology. She put her little boundary down and now they're they're fine. But this is where Shaite really gets bad. It was so weird at the dinner. I know, but Julia.
Speaker 3: Suggesting that Lisa should get her own place first confuses me because.
Speaker 2: She lives. She doesn't live with Jodie right.
Speaker 3: Oh, she means when she moves out of the house her and Lennie shared.
Speaker 2: I get it now, this is what I don't get. When Julia was speaking about Lisa and Lennie when they were at their croquete place, she seemed like she had it on point what she was going to say, and I agreed with her.
Speaker 3: I was like, I said, she's all this track girl stumbled. She knew it wasn't going to go over well and she stumbled. But thank God for Alexia because she asked all the hard questions.
Speaker 2: Well she stumbled and then like, essentially this was Julia just like casually throwing up the ball. And then Alexi was like swing yeah, oh my god, and like didn't slow down. But here's what I was impressed by Lisa's ability to stay calm. I know it all. I know, Like she was just like she's dodging balls. She didn't get emotional, she didn't let them rattle her like. I don't know how that happened, but she was able to remain very calm even though they were talking about her.
Speaker 3: The thing I'm kind of confused about is they keep calling it Lenny's car. She's striving Lenny's car. So how does this work? Does she uber over to Lennie's house each morning? And No, she still lives with Lenny. They're still living together at this point. Yeah, I thought he moved out. We're the love.
Speaker 2: No, that's why the cops are getting called. That's why they were saying, it's bizarre that you would leave your kids in this situation where the cops are called. No, they still live together, even if Lenny still goes and stays with Katerina somewhere else. I thought he was out of the house by now, I think, I mean, from what I mean, if the mother in law's there and Lenny's there and they're all at the house, I'm thinking they have just.
Speaker 3: I know that he shows up to the house every once in a while, but I thought he lived on in his own place.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't. I think they are both trying to stick it to each other until the very end. More of the roses, it really is. But it this conversation, the entire thing made me sad. I thought it didn't go the right way. And then everybody kind of.
Speaker 3: Well, how did you feel about Gritty asking Jody, if asking her if Jody financially supports her?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's I mean. And lars here's the thing. Larsa may have not said anything at this dinner, but she said a lot in her confessionals and at the lunch prior. But she would she kind of drops the little bombs, like she said something along the lines of, well.
Speaker 3: She did say that she needs to start living within her means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said she needs to start living with oh, and she goes, no, Jodie can't be supporting Lisa. He's still supporting his ex wife. Oh I liked Yes, So something similar to that I may have I'm paraphrasing. I don't have a picture perfect memory, but something like that. But my guess is I mean there were there were some inconsistencies, like Lisa saying she never goes out, but clearly, I mean all the girls are like, what, like she's always out? You know, There's all those things. But I do think when Alexia says they want to hear more about her emotions, not about Lenny, Lisa says these articles trigger her emotions, and a Lexia tells Lisa to be smarter about responding to them. Do we agree with that? Yeah? I have to agree, But Lisa, I mean, at this point, I'm like, whatever Lisa and Meredith Marks are taking, I need because they were both so chill in a situation where everyone was coming at them. I don't even understand it. I'm not like that with you today, and you're not coming at me. I am all hyped up. They're just sitting there taking it. But then the interrogation went on for ten minutes and at this point Lisa, Lisa's like, listen, I'm just here to promote my Aroma three sixty fragrant, Yes.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone, Get off my ass. I'm trying to a girls so I can buy my own Toyta Corolla.
Speaker 2: Listen, She's gonna need to name her fragrance patients at this point, because.
Speaker 3: Like I were, Lenny, just name it Lenny, you know what, Leonard Leonard.
Speaker 2: But then before we get into Lisa and Adriana, which is a whole nother thing. Then Nicole with her dad.
Speaker 3: The way he said I want to have a kid soon, and then him going she's like huh.
Speaker 2: He's like, can you not hear?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, this guy's aggressive.
Speaker 2: I know, but I mean it's hard because now he's.
Speaker 3: Passed away and it's hard to see that. And it's like she's just trying to comprehend him saying like I want maybe two or three kids, and she's like huh.
Speaker 2: And then he tells her about two siblings that she didn't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, this has got to be a hard scene for Nicole to sit and watch, you know, since her dad recently passed away.
Speaker 2: And the girlfriend not showing up. I am sending a lot of love to Nicole about his passing. I think I think he was truthfully. I think he was hamming it up for the television. I'm hoping. I'm hoping too. I'm hoping too. Just like Adriana, who's all of a sudden stepped in to be Monkey's best friend. She has a new side gig. She's like, listen, now that Julia's ditched me, I will latch myself right onto Lisa and I will take the time now while her kids are in ballet, I have this conversation with no waiting room, and then I'll drive home there in my fancy sports car.
Speaker 3: I did like Lisa when she was talking about her daughter doing ballet. She's like, I was a dancer too.
Speaker 2: I didn't even hear that far. I was a dancer.
Speaker 3: And then she goes, I always said I'm gonna I'm gonna use this all the time. I should go first because I'm prettier. That's gonna be my answer to everything. Lisa said that that's what she used to say, so and it.
Speaker 2: Go's as good as the tagline. Whose tagline was it, Oh, Christenden, but I'm pretty. But Lisa tells Adriana that Lenny is making false accusations trying to paint her has an unfit mother. Lenny is trying to take a one hundred percent custody of the kids. When Lenny is telling the judge that Lisa needs to go to co parenting class and that she desires that legal control substances. At this moment, I think she was hoping Adriana would stay quiet.
Speaker 3: I mean, Adriana did her no favors.
Speaker 2: But then she goes, well you do have ADHD.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my, and you do have adderall and I'm like, oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: Who needs friends.
Speaker 3: I feel bad because my ex did the same thing to me by calling me an unfit mother and filed motions that said I would unfit and I was abusive and didn't feed them and didn't bathe them, didn't take them to school.
Speaker 2: It makes me.
Speaker 3: Sick because while he's doing that is because these declarations where they're called, they're public so people can read that. And then you know, I was labeled as this monster mom and it was all lies. And when we went to actual court, the judge is like, where's your proof. Yeah, He's like, well, the kids told me, and where's the proof the kids aren't going to school? I see she brought the records they haven't missed in you know, just a few days. Well, the kids told me like they just do that to smear their name in the press, and yeah, oh yeah, at its finest, it's but I am upset with the adron Is vintage Corvette.
Speaker 2: I'm right. I was like, Adriana, maybe you could give Lisa one of your cars.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go first because I'm prettier.
Speaker 2: But you that's listen, let's have a Oh. In closing for this episode, I need to ask you a question. Can you please go on to your phone and tell me how many selfies you have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I screenshot it. I knew I was gonna answer this question, so I actually screenshot it. I have six hundred and sixteen selfies.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to answer. What do you have? Hold on? You have? How many? How old your phone?
Speaker 3: I have twelve hundred videos, six hundred and sixteen selfies, sixteen hundred live photos.
Speaker 2: And do you know what?
Speaker 3: I do a lot of screenshots because I can't see So if somebody post something and I can't see it, I can't zoom in, I will screenshot it. Twenty two hundred screenshots.
Speaker 2: Well, I have two one and sixty one selfies. But this is this is not really a fair thing because like, this is considered a selfie and this is slate on a filter on Snapchat with like, so it's.
Speaker 3: I, that's her selfie, it's her selfie. So you're not claiming the one.
Speaker 2: I'm not claiming.
Speaker 3: I'm so much better. No, But in all honesty, I go through my pictures and delete. And I do that usually when I'm on a plane and I'm bored, I don't have any Wi Fi. I'll go through and delete all, Like.
Speaker 2: Can you do that for me? Because I have too many and now I'm out of Well that's why I get in a habit of doing that.
Speaker 3: So I don't have twenty five thousand selfies.
Speaker 2: So you're saving only your most pretty selfies. No, I just haven't gone through it in a while. Then if you have six hundred and sixty one more to post, yeah, no to delete. Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, everybody.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next year, Teddy Joe, see you next see your Tami, Sue.
Speaker 2: I love you, love you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah,