Speaker 1: I never used the word scratchy. Yes you did.
Speaker 2: I didn't said starting to hurt a little bit. Bull Chat dude, screen broken, Yeah, no, just you're broken. Welcome to bull Chat. Welcome back everybody. Sorry we missed load. You know, people were very upset that we missed a week.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, sometimes you need it for yourself.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But we could have.
Speaker 2: We could have made time and recorded it, but we just needed to get away.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it was very nice for us to take one show off after three consecutive years.
Speaker 2: But we didn't really but we didn't have to take it off. We could have just recorded it way ahead of time.
Speaker 1: But remember how difficult it was because you had so much going on.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, I was going to come to your house in Jersey City. I was going to venture to the Jungle and the Jungle, but at the last minute I wound up booking a flight and going to hang out with Froggy and Lisa down in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So that was that was an impromptu trip and I just needed to get away for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And it was nice. Nice here.
Speaker 2: Did a lot of fun things there. Nice, like what Well, first of all, I landed and their son Kayden, picked me up. Oh that's weird cold because he was like, I know when we first met him. You know, so now he's he's he's an adult.
Speaker 1: He's an adult.
Speaker 2: He's nineteen. Is what I make Now? Is it adult or is it adult? You say adult? But then you could be at what are you doing? What do you it's right here? You left it over here, you're so yeah, just to get oh yeah, yeah, I gotta get the important phone calls. Anyway, to get the important phone calls. I mean I could run you through the week real quick.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a good time. No, you know, Okay, So I got off the plane, I went back to the house. What do you want to do, Let's go to waffle house. So we went to waffle house. Do you get it the cheesy eggs? No, I don't do that. No, I don't get eggs there. It's a waffle house. Didn't go to the egg house. I went to the waffle house. You get waffles. But I see the thing is every every location makes it slightly different. I love the chocolate chip waffles. It's my favorite. It's like dessert. I have not had a waffle house waffle in a long time because I've been trying to you know, watch watch what I you know, from listening to this podcast and my cholesterol and all this, that and the other. So I did have a chocolate chip waffle, but this is one of the locations that just makes the waffle and then they they throw them on top. Some of them put it in the batter. Oh, some of them put it on top. Most of them now just put it on top. But so it was too many and they melted and it was just like it was just like a mush of chalk. It was just too much. I loved it, but I had to scrape some of it off. And then I also got an order of hash browns well capped, scattered.
Speaker 1: You know what that means? Well done? Yes, Captain crunch what scattered? No?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: So basically it was hash browns scattered on the grill, not otherwise they just do it in a round thing. That so it's scattered, well done and capped is mushrooms, eh, not on them, not on the menu anymore. I had to say, hey, do you still do capped and he's like, yeah, yeah, we do, but it's not on the menu anymore. And I have to say, since I haven't been in a while, their prices have gone up, like they're very affordable. But a waffle used to be like a dollar ninety five. Now it's like four bucks.
Speaker 1: I'm just featuring this poor waffle house worker, this person being like, do you still do capped? I'm in the know. Well, he knew what I was talking about. I know, because he's probably worked there for so long that he probably waits for people like you to come in to be like.
Speaker 2: Here we go, this capped guy. I tell you, it was a wonderful staff there. I wish I got the unit numbers so I could give him props. What the you can give them the thank yous? Yeah, but they were. They were very nice there, and I had my free waffle coupon, so it was it was a it was a good time. Well because I'm in the regulars club Andrew, what what's the matter?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So then we left there. I don't remember what we did the rest of the day, but then we got we went to like Tequila Flats for dinner.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we had some Mexican type stuff, text mex whatever you want to call it, right, we did. I did go shopping at Public's that day. Oh my god, shopping is a pleasure there. You know that, isn't that their tagline? Yeah, we're shopping is a pleasure. I don't know if it still is anymore, but man, you know me in supermarkets Andrew, I do what a spectacular store. It was relatively new also, so you know, Cayden and Lisa were just getting the things that they needed. But I had to go up and down every aisle and it was fantastic. And I did find something in the cereal aisle that I brought back that you will hear on next week's bul Chat, next week's Serial Killers. This is bull chat. I'm gonna say jet lag you I.
Speaker 1: I actually believe that you would argue to say you have jet lag. The plane still gets you, you know, foggy and confused.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll talk about the plane in a little bit. But so then the next day I forget. I went on a bike rides. I went to the beach. I saw the Jacksonville pier that just reopened. It was it's been closed since the hurricanes years and years ago, and they just reopened it nice.
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 2: So I went on the beach I took a jog on the beach. I went bike riding. You know that they would No, I was, I wasn't wearing red red skidthies. You were running on the beach, though not in slow motion, but you were running on the beach. Oh yeah, I ran right to Joe's crabshack. Oh okay, so this was a leisurely stroll. Then, No, no, no, I ran. I did a nice job. I went pretty far too, and then I jogged back and then I almost died. No, I swear this time I'm not kidding. I'm not being You're not kidding. No, this time, I'm not kidding. I usually kid, but this time I'm not kidding. So here's what happened. It was just me on the beach. Frog doesn't like the beach. Lisa was working and Kayden was working, so it was just me at the beach by myself. Okay, it's it's a very huge, wide, wonderful, beautiful beach. It really. I couldn't believe how much room there was because I'm used to the beaches on Long Island where people are jammed like this, and someone will still put an umbrella right next to you while you're jammed in there like sardines. But this is why it is wide open, a lot of nice space there. Okay, So, but this is also a surfing beach, so there's lots of surfers. There's kids learning how to surf. There's every everyone and their mother surfing there. So there's you know, maybe seventy five percent surfers and twenty five percent bathers.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So I waded into the water and I was doing you know, under the waves and over the waves, and I was doing all right. Then all of a sudden, I come up from going under a wave and there's a surfboard coming at me. I swear to you it was this close. I'm not even kidding. It was just inches from my face. I popped up and I was like, and I froze. I didn't know what to do. So there was a girl serve on top of it, and she goes go under, go under, because you can't jump out of the way when you're in the water. You can't jump, all right, it doesn't work like that. So I went under really quick and I was like, oh my god, I didn't get deep enough fast enough, and that finn is going to slice my back open, and I'll be paralyzed for life, That's all I always think. I'm like, it's coming, it's coming, and it never came. So I was like and I stayed there for like ten seconds because I was scared. I don't know if there was another one coming or what. Then I finally popped up and she was frantic. She was like, are you okay. I'm like, yeah, that was close, but I'm all right. And then she's like, you shouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: He said, what do you what.
Speaker 2: She's like, you shouldn't be in this area. I'm like, but there's other people just in the water, you know. So I moved down a little bit and I was like, wow, that, like I almost died there. My entire life flashed before my eyes. I will never forget picturing that board coming at my face. Like it was inchest for me. I'm not being dramatic.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, no tragic it was. It was very, very frightening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I had a nice, calm rest of the day and then I think Froggy made fish or something that nice night. It was nice. The public's fish.
Speaker 1: I bought it.
Speaker 2: I bought it there and we had dinner.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 2: He's a good cook. Yeah, but that's the only night we wait in the house. Weait out the rest of the nights, and you know what's really interesting. I'm sorry, I don't mean to take up all the time. It's exciting to me because this is like, this is different for me, It's different. Did go out of your comfort zone? I first, can you stop saying that, Like, I'm comfortable anywhere. It's not this no zone. It's just whatever I travel, I do things. I'm not uncomfortable doing things, you idiot. What Anyway, I thought it was interesting because this whole area that we were in is like a golf cart area. Everybody has a car and a golf cart and they drive golf carts every like you go to the shopping center mile or two away in a golf cart. There's special lanes on the road for golf carts. There's special traffic lights for golf carts. There's parking in every parking lot for golf carts. It's the coolest thing, so cool, and people like pimp their golf carts speakers and lights and LEDs and all kinds of crazy stuff. Yeah, and it's a lot of people go to the beach golf cart. What I'm just saying, it's a different It's different. I've never experienced that before. I thought it was very cool and interesting. I'm happy to hear that. Like you have a car and you have a golf cart. Yeah, and not just like the one you're the little golf big ones. Yeah, electric, that's great. A lot of places have that, like a lot like a lot, a lot like a lot. There's so many.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just gonna keep closing my eyes because every time I do, I'm just thinking of who I would be listening to if I was just not watching this on YouTube and I'm just listening to the biggest dick of all time. I'm just listening to a giant asshole. Wait, I look at my shirt. Do you know who that is? Bucky?
Speaker 2: Yes, because I told you that's Bucky. Cool and down south, mostly in Texas, there were these massive, massive truck stop type places. Yeah, and it's called BUCkies.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you got to BUCkies for me calling you an asshole. But yeah, let's keep going well, because I'm going through I'm going through my week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and in between you're just saying things, these things are exciting. They're exciting to me, I've.
Speaker 1: Never and then in between it's idiot, and there was something else. A lot, there's a lot. There's a lot of go cutsh that's you. I don't think I've I said a word in five minutes. I'm sorry, I'll be quiet. No, no, no, please continue about BUCkies, the big truck stop that has pork ribs in a barbecue store. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You go on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you'll find you.
Speaker 2: I'll finish. Then it's all you. I have nothing to say. Then you've got the next ten minutes. I want to hear about your time.
Speaker 1: I did absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, so this is a relatively new BUCkies. I saw a piece about it on CBS Sunday Morning months and months ago. I'm like, oh, I think I've heard of that place, but I've never never been. You know, like you drive down ninety five or eighty or wherever big interstate and there's always these giant truck stops, and this is generally associated with truck stops. That's what BUCkies is. It's like a hundred gas pumps and it's a massive, massive store, like like I don't even know how to describe it. I mean like a seven eleven times one hundred, but really nice. And there's even like a pit where they smoke brisket in the middle, and when they're done with it, they yell and everything, and people come over and get brisket. And they're known for their jerky. There's a wall of jerky Bucky's jerky, and they have all kinds of awesome stuff there, and enough soda fountains. I've never even heard a half these sodas. They have so many soda fountains.
Speaker 1: Did you get a soda?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I got a coffee, and I walked around and I got this shirt, and I bought a bunch of weird snacks for our friend Jason that's gonna come in and we're gonna eat them with him. Nice some interesting BUCkies snacks. Oh, I love to hear him. Yeah. So anyway, it was a great time until I was supposed to come home Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: You almost died again.
Speaker 2: No, I was supposed to come home Sunday morning. My flight was six o'clock out of Jacksonville on Jet Blue. Saturday afternoons four o'clock, sitting on Froggy's couch. I get an alert on my phone, your flight's canceled. Have a nice day. And I was like, wait what And you can't just go and rebook it, you have to call. So I looked online and there were like four flights on Sunday, nonstops, JFK, Laguardio whatever. I didn't care. By the time I finally got through to someone on the phone, gone, all those flights were gone because people were rescheduling. So they rescheduled me to fly from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale to LaGuardia. Like no, I no, that's all day. And I had something to do on Sunday, you know, So I said, you know what, any other flights and he's like, yeah, there's one tonight. So at four forty five or whatever it was, he's like, I got you on the seven o'clock flight tonight.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I had a pack and boogie and we got to the airport and I wound up it was delayed, so I got out at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, till what boogie?
Speaker 2: You never heard that term? Not like seventies disco boogie, mean like get your ass in gear.
Speaker 1: I've heard it. It's just twenty that you said it, Okay. I had to pack and boogie my way to the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to get out of there. I had to scudaddle.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: We had a quick dinner, got to the airport, and that was it. You didn't have the chilies too in the airport. No, their computers were broken.
Speaker 1: I want too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know what. There were not a lot of options in the Jacksonville airport. Plus a lot of things were closed because it was late. But I was looking for some frozen yogurt. Couldn't find any.
Speaker 1: You do love youuuproio.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they have a Yobie's down there, and they have that tart. I love the tart, you know, the pink berry or the red mango tart. Love that and they had it. So I had it almost every night.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're two weeks. What was that all about. I didn't really do much. Well, see, I worked the first week and so it was just imprompt was like he was like, come on down, and I did nice.
Speaker 1: I was gonna come to you.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to. We were gonna have lunch, we were gonna record bull chat the whole thing. I'm sorry it never happened because it would have been fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably would have just been in my apartment the whole time, just saying, ugh, eh eh, I don't know how I feel about being in this city, this urban jungle as you would call it. No, and then we would have gone to Houston's. What we would that's I'm in Jersey, I'm gonna go to Houston's. I don't even know what Houston's is. What what is Houston's spinach dip? We don't have a Houston's. If you do, there's want to paramus and there's another one somewhere. Also, what, Yes, I have not been to a Houston's. Yes, you have, Elvis, we used to go there when we would.
Speaker 2: Go to Florida.
Speaker 1: You then maybe did I've never been to Houston's in my life.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm not gonna argue with you because you're right, because it's your body and you know it.
Speaker 1: But I need to google this.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a houston I would say you probably have. Probably not, Okay, Okay, it's no problem, Like haven't you been to events in Florida with the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I've just never been there?
Speaker 2: Okay? Like were you were you on board when Elvis had his boat. No, not yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, that may be the last. I'm looking at the logo. Have never been there, not a single day in my life. No problem, ever, it's fine, it looks fine. Okay, I'm sorry. Have you ever been to a Hillstone? Same thing now, because there's two Hillstones in the city, and I feel like I've been there with you. No, we've never been there.
Speaker 2: What was that time when you were carrying Cooper because she fell asleep? Where'd we go?
Speaker 1: California Pete's Kitchen?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: My mind is I remember the dumbest things. No, I do recall that.
Speaker 2: And there was something weird about that place, California, that location, there was something weird about it. Well, we drove all the way to Midtown to go to a California pizza kitchen and it was right on like Park Ave and it was very odd. Okay, Well, then my goal is to go to a Houston's or Hillstone with you one day for lunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about that. Whyn't you jemmy home today and we'll go.
Speaker 2: I can't go all the way to Paramus, there's nothing close. The one in the city's in Midtown. I'm not going to go there to find a place to park.
Speaker 1: Fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I get it and then drive home from New Jersey at two o'clock in the afternoon. Do you know what that's like?
Speaker 1: Do you know what it's like? Do you do you?
Speaker 2: I'm asking, I'm asking, Oh, here we go, Here we go. Remember when you called me an idiot before? No, I saw him gotten over that trust and believe I'm sorry, Andrew. I take it back.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I do love you. You know that? Right?
Speaker 2: We fight and fight and fight and fight and fight because people love it. Yeah, it's the Andrew and Scotty Show. I know what that?
Speaker 1: The Itchy and Scratch Show. How do you know The Sipsons. It's the longest running comedy animated sitcom of all time. How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Do you know what the first prime time animated sitcom was ever?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Prime time?
Speaker 1: Prime time? I don't know the Flintstones really, yaba daba? Do interesting didn't know that? Yeah? I didn't really do much during my two weeks. I stayed home, I went to my parents.
Speaker 2: I already were drunk a bunch.
Speaker 1: I was drunk a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. From hoomst you told me before you like stumbled into something or you whatever.
Speaker 1: I came home one day. That's what you want it.
Speaker 2: You walked into a well, you can't even see it. Hrant thingy a hydrant. It's a stand pipe, a standpipe. Nobody knows what a stand pipe is.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 2: They're those things that stick out of buildings that people sit on or walk into.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it was just it was jutting out so far and I just walked into it. But it was fine.
Speaker 2: That's how fire departments will charge the water in a building when they need water.
Speaker 1: That's well, that's what I said. When I was explaining it, people are like, how'd you walk into a hydrant? And I said, no, it's the thing that probably comes out that the fire department hooks up to you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean people do walk into hydrants too. They don't pay attention. They're on their phones and boom, hydrant. It was right in the balls, by the way, because that's the height.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I was walking the other day while I was on my phone and I walked right into a street like a post. I felt like such an idiot, and then you have to like cover so you're kind of like meant to do that oops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 1: Almost overcompensate, so you walk into it and then it's kind of like, ugh, oh, how did this get here? I Meanwhile, no one's around or cares.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll do it on purpose while I'm with the kids and like blink into a sign, but people think I walked into it by accident, and I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 1: My favorite, my dad used to do this. He used to get like like an empty bottle of soda. Yeah, and he'd hit the counter and then he'd hit his head. I still crack up from that. I could see you in my favorite laughing historically. Oh yeah, I love it. Yeah, my dad still does.
Speaker 2: Do it again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if I called them right now, they would just be like, yeah, you used to really take advantage of laughing on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know some people call hydrants fire plugs? You ever heard that?
Speaker 1: Like a British thing?
Speaker 2: No, No, there's certain parts of the country, and I think in Brooklyn they call it like a Johnny pump. What a Johnny pump? I think Scary calls it a Johnny pump or something like that. I'm not surprised but I've heard hydrant fire plug Johnny Pump, and I think that's it because they're fire hydrants. Are we taking a break? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be back. Wow.
Speaker 2: Up broken right after this and we're back. Welcome back to bull Chat. Oh. Today is Wednesday, July fifteenth?
Speaker 1: Yep? Wow? Did you know it's July thirteenth? Oh, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: We never changed.
Speaker 1: The calendar still says June over here. Did you show Froggy my Florida illustration? What are you talking about? The penis? It's not that's what Florida looks like. It's Wednesday, July thirteenth. Yeah. Wow, dude, we're halfway through July already. This is going This year is going by insanely fast. It can't. Yeah, I don't like this. I don't either. And next week I'm going to be in a sum We need to like pre record a bunch. Why what are you doing next week? I'm doing a summerhouse.
Speaker 2: Didn't we do a Serial Killers from the Summerhouse? Did in the beginning of covid at.
Speaker 1: We did terrible? It was terrible. That's where we first met Tommy and Gina. Well just Tommy. Gina hasn't he doesn't have a wife named Gina. I know it's from the song we can do a serial Killer.
Speaker 2: I remember that. Well, now we're going to be there, Tommy's going to be there. But now with the Superman box, it might be easier. But I don't have a supermanber.
Speaker 1: You don't need to.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just say, let's pre record, and I gotta tell you we have so many cereals. You were so nervous before a break. You were like, what was it flustered about? What about not having enough cereals? Oh, before the break of the vacation break? Yes, yeah I was. And then the day that we left that Friday, we got boxes boxes listeners supplied.
Speaker 1: We have really great listeners.
Speaker 2: We have spectacular listeners.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something. Tell me I was googling the other day just to see where, you know, what we rank in and how things are going.
Speaker 3: Here we go and do you know, like where at number two on the food podcasts in Slovakia. I love diminishing the podcast I work on my favorite. I love just being a total dick. This thing is so unsuccessful tea. I love spending all my time and money on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you were going to say if you are listening notes or whatever, because I was, you know, you know, sorry. I always see on people posting their podcast clips, right, and I clicked one of the profiles because these people they always come into my feet and they're not funny, and so I clicked it and they have like forty thousand, you know, people on their page who like it, and they have a million likes. And then I looked it up. Their podcast is terrible, but they're just famous on TikTok and we have funny clips. Yes, so I was just to make the comparison. I looked up their audience score versus ours, and they are not even in like the top five percent of all podcasts.
Speaker 2: Wasn't my daughter supposed to run our TikTok page?
Speaker 1: Well, the clips I've been uploading because your daughter did not. We never told her told her what to do. Well, it's easier to just take clips of our podcast and just upload them. Right. We're not going to be doing dances. We're not going viral. We might for do you want to start recording ourselves yelling at each other on just a regular TikTok? No, because that would be an act. It has to be natural, Andrew. Yeah, it has to be actually getting angry at you. Do you know friends of mine have listened to this and said, you sound so much different when you're on this, and I'm like, no, that's just me when I'm angry.
Speaker 2: So I bring out the anger in you.
Speaker 1: Truly, Okay, truly, that's good to know. Yeah, you keep that one in your back pocket. Watch this, Hey, buddy, what I just I want to know about you and your life?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? What? What?
Speaker 1: What's your day all about?
Speaker 2: What's the snap? I'm so confused? Huh what are you doing? I'm just making you calm and nice?
Speaker 4: That's nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So should I do another guided meditation?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I just want to know what your days all about?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: So after after you make me drive you home, then what what.
Speaker 1: I I truly have said this, and I'm gonna say it again. You don't catch it, or maybe you do.
Speaker 2: I get on purpose. I said, I'm going after you make me drive you home because.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go home. Right. I still have to post a TikTok for this channel for this, No, I can, of course not. If you have favorite moments, you send them my way they're all my favorite moments, so we wouldn't air this. And this is why it's difficult, because then it's in my hands, and then I'm going through an hour, like we have hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 2: Worth of day is twitching?
Speaker 1: It truly is. And then I go through hours and hours and hours to make a thirty second clip that fifty people give a like to. And yes, I get it. You have to be consistent because that's what gets people. But it's just a lot of work.
Speaker 2: So why don't we post it on the Elvis Durant TikTok page just as a taste of what they're missing. Well, that's a bigger audience. There doesn't because they like us. You just create your own audience, I know. But it works out better that way. And we have free promotion credits on TikTok. We do, yeah, so we should use it, okay, but regardless.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I want to know what you're what you're doing when you have to post a TikTok. Right, I'm going to go for a run. Okay, you've run? Yeah, there's a Baywatch? Is that what I sound like to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, I'm sorry. When you're finished, remind me I wanted to say something, just remind me. Bicycle, go ahead, bicycle, Yeah, no, when you're done, I have nothing else to Susy. Yes, are you going for a run? And then that can't be the whole day? Do you have any other plans? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have to do some expense stuff. I'm working.
Speaker 2: What do you do it for dinner?
Speaker 1: See that's difficult. I don't really know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See we don't really plan dinner anymore. I want to, but it's always like at five o'clock, what do you want? What do you want? What do you want? And then the kids, No, I don't want that, and so it's just by by seven o'clock rolls around, no one's eating, and everyone's just angry, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you gotta get you got a plan? Yeah, And the thing is like I don't want I don't did something throw you off?
Speaker 2: Who was out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I'm just planning things, okay. I I don't want to do door dash as much anymore.
Speaker 2: It gets expensive.
Speaker 1: And then I also sign up for this thing called the Misfits Box, and then that that isn't great for me. They just some random stuff like no, you could pick it now broken vegetables. No, you pick them now.
Speaker 2: Oh do you know this app that I discovered. I haven't tried it yet. No, no, No, friends of mine have done it and they tell me about it, and it's called two Good to Go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sam did advertising for them. She did, yeah, on the Big Show. Oh well, I didn't hear that. My friends told me about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No. And they do them in Jersey City all the time, like the bakeries and stuff. So with like like fifty bagels for like a nothing eight or nine o'clock a night when the restaurant's closing. You ordered the stuff on this app and you go pick it up for five dollars or whatever is and you get a big box of different pizza slices or something pizza pastries.
Speaker 2: You know, that's crazy. There's this pizza place by my house where a slice is like six dollars because they're like crazy gourmet slices and at the end of the night you get like four or five of them for five bucks.
Speaker 1: Damn. But it could be stuff you don't like. Yeah, I don't like buffalo stuff, and I don't like pilose buffalo stuff, so I would wind up getting that because I.
Speaker 2: Don't like it. Mushroom on pizza. Also, No, that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: If it's a white pie, I can do a mushroom.
Speaker 2: I gotta put sauce on it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, if it's a normal pizza, you put a mushroom on that, I'm calling the exorcist. Really yeah, no, now they got it. That's that's demonic.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, I'm okay. I like all mushrooms, but I much prefer like a fresh mushroom. There are some pizza places that are like out of mushrooms and they just open up a can and they put those sliced like button mushrooms on. I'll eat them because I like mushrooms. But no, I have to make you my mushroom zotto. You've been threatening to do that for a while. I've been threatening yes, and I don't see it. Okay, well, i'll make it for you, but I want it fresh. Nothing like a good creamy risotto on a hot summer's day. I want it fresh in your house. I want to be invited over for dinner. Sure, I'll do it. Then I don't want it like next, I don't want leftovers. No, I'll bring it up because you know my theory balls everything, so I want it fresh dinner time. I'm gonna come over. I'll come over one night. Okay, you know what, I have an idea? Cooper is is doing like like two or three like travel days this summer, so she won't be home. So I'll sleep over one night.
Speaker 1: Say no more, you have a guest room. Well, I have a pull out couch. So should I sleep on my pull out couch and you'll take my room? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'll do that because you're elderly. I'll bring my own sheets. Oh you're gonna bring your own sheets?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you do that for hotels? No?
Speaker 2: But I'm not sleeping in your crud. I know you.
Speaker 1: I don't know people like stay in hotels. I wash my sheets every two weeks.
Speaker 2: What I don't know doesn't hurt me.
Speaker 1: You know that I wash my sheets every two weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what crud?
Speaker 1: That's fine. What's going on?
Speaker 2: It needs to be a freshly washed day, though, Okay, freshly put on I put on fresh sheets anytime anybody ever comes over. I'm really kidding. I'm probably not gonna sleep over, but we need to say that. I would like to try your risotto.
Speaker 1: It is so freaking good. Oh you come to Gringos too for a taco Tuesday. I love their taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to. Maybe we'll do your mushroom risotto as an appetizer and then we'll go to Houston's. Mushroom risotta was very heavy, very dense. You do not want to do that to yourself, see I I you know, I'm just trying not to eat stuff. Yeah, but if we went to Houston's, I would have to get the spinach CHARTI choke dip so good. I was never a spinach CHARTI choke dip fan, and now I either. But you will be there, I believe it. And they have these ribs that are like fall off the bone ribs. Even if you don't like ribs, you will get the ribs. I'm telling you. They're that good, Okay, Or we could share.
Speaker 1: I like ribs.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 1: I like outback ribs. I do like outback.
Speaker 2: If you like outback ribs, you will love these ribs. They just use like a sweeter sauce. Okay. I like that, So you could put sweet sauce on crap and you would like it. It just depends on the sauce. I don't mean actual crap.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Hi, Rupert.
Speaker 2: Oh, look, we got another package.
Speaker 1: It looks like a cereal too.
Speaker 2: Does not look like a cereal.
Speaker 1: It looks like a cereal. Andrew, that's the that's this small priority mailbox. Well maybe a bag. That's a flat. It might be a bag of cereal.
Speaker 2: It's too little. Go get it, go grab it, go grab it. It might not even be for us.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: Do we take another break soon? No, we don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: What is it? Is it to us? Let me see? I'm sorry it's not to us? Oh?
Speaker 2: Can I see?
Speaker 1: No? I need to say the name first.
Speaker 2: Is it somebody that we know?
Speaker 1: It's addressed to Scottie Blisdell?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: And it's cereal? It is? I need to get in Andrew's right button. It's from the Granola lab. Wow, I apologize, thank you. It's not the size of a cereal box, so it's probably a bag, yes, or a small box because granola sometimes comes in small boxes. You didn't cut the box, by the way, you didn't cut the tape.
Speaker 2: It'll open. Wow. Hope you guys enjoy this local treat. Many thanks for all the smiles and laughs. Love y'all. Patricia. H Wow, okay, wow.
Speaker 1: They're little bags of granola the granola lab.
Speaker 2: It must be a local store.
Speaker 1: I love these packaging, you know, it's it's so fun.
Speaker 2: This is really exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Patricia. Coffee chocolate and hazelnut granola. Holy moly. Hold on, okay, Hi, Scotty, I know it's a bit gosh. What is what works? Gosh? Ghost? Ghost?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like something's ghosh? It's a I don't want to say, like, let me read the rest of it and I can tell you.
Speaker 2: I know it's a bit ghosh. Yeah, to tag onto Patricia's gift order like this, it's like out of not out of sorts, but it's a little tacky. I got this, uh, but included an extra bag of action what is it? Activation energy granola just in case you'd like to review our granola. Hope you enjoy everything. Cheers Alex.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so much fun. Where are they though, Oh they're in Brooklyn. Yeah cool, we can go visit them. Yeah, that would be fun. I also want to go visit Baker, you know what I mean. That's what we should have done last week. Well, we should set something up to go say hi to them.
Speaker 2: You know what, the next time there's like a show vacation and we're not going anywhere. Yeah, you and I should go to Bakery on Maine. Just take a trip and then well, you know, we'll do the we'll do the Cool Cereal Company tour, and then we'll go see our friends at the Granola Lab.
Speaker 1: And I would love to see how the granola is made. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they make it there. I don't know if it's an actual lab. That just might be the name of it.
Speaker 1: But if it is a lab and they have people in lab coats and they're scientists and they're smoking beakers, Yes, smoking beakers, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's all for show. I don't think beakers actually smoke. I think they just do that. So you don't think there are chemicals that smoke. No, I do.
Speaker 1: Don't think there's actual chemical reactions, of course I do. So then by definition you think that you would know that the beaker smoke is real. No.
Speaker 2: I meant when people do that like hall and like, you know, it's not it's just like whatever some tablet they put in there, right, So you think all science, No I did not say that, you dick, I didn't say that. I know that. Let's get specific. Then let's backtrack it.
Speaker 1: So this way, it comes down to a said in a very specific instance when a creepy scientist comes out of a haunted mansion type deal. Yes, that's the fake one exactly. All right, Well, glad, I could settle what you were trying to say. What else? I burn myself on dry ice. Why would you touch it? Well, that's the thing with dry ice. You know you know you're not supposed to touch it. Yeah, did you just go? No? I touched it by accident because the box it was in. Oh, I don't realize it.
Speaker 2: All right, So I think you do know that you're not supposed touch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it hurts so bad. It's fun when you put a key on it, though, it goes what. Yeah, I put a piece of metal like I'll just hold a key onto it. It won't hurt your hand, but you'll feel it like vibrate the key.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, mm hmm, that's very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's a special you know, if you send it FedEx, you have to fill out a whole special form and check a special box you want because they need to know because that's a chemical. They need to know that that's in there. And they put a ice sticker on the box, they have to know that it's in there. Interesting, did not know that?
Speaker 1: Why have you shipped a try ice without.
Speaker 2: Letting them know?
Speaker 1: Andrew, No, I wouldn't even know where to buy dry.
Speaker 2: Ice, you would. Yeah, most ice companies also have dry ice.
Speaker 1: I've only had to contact an ice company once I've been working here. Oh, I was good.
Speaker 2: That was too long ago, because Greg t and I did a bit one time with a We had to get an ice block, like a person size ice block, like five feet tall, and he put it in front of Mattis of Square Garden and started cutting it with a chainsaw in the middle of the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: So similar to that.
Speaker 2: Don't think you could do that today.
Speaker 1: I had to get an ice block for Greg teape it as well, and so that's why I had to call ice companies.
Speaker 2: What did he do that time?
Speaker 1: It was something where he had to like sit on it or I don't know what they needed it for, make it ice, losee or something something crazy. Yeah, it was in this group chat for things in the summerhouse. They were just mentioning like, oh, we should get a mariachi band. I'm like, I've done that. You just tell me when you need them. There's a lot of random things that I know how to do me too, because of here my job. Yes, yeah, wait, okay, So like when will you be at this beach house from when to when? The nineteenth through twenty fifth of July.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you can still do your job while you're there or you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm still working. Oh, I say, waking up at six to do the work.
Speaker 2: So when I need something, I just reach out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be there. Yeah, and I'll be up at six am.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna be painful, maybe walking into standpipes.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Did you want to take a break? Well, sure, I mean, are we coming?
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll be back right after this, everybody, and we're back.
Speaker 1: I have to pee so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, you got another ten minutes or we just hold down the four and no, I don't do ford holding. I'm not doing it anymore. I'm sorry. Because as soon as we're done with this, we'll do a serial killers and then you can go pee.
Speaker 1: We are going to do a serial killer. I think we should Okay.
Speaker 2: I really think we should, because who knows what the rest of the week will hold, and we may or may not be able to be here, So let's let's do it while we can. Okay, we have some time today. Plus I have to drive you home, so it's all good. Yay. Oh, now you want me to well? I always wanted you before you made fun of me, make me well? Yeah, because you made fun of me. I said something about driving me home, and.
Speaker 1: You said, make me drive you home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, Why do you ever make me?
Speaker 1: You ask?
Speaker 2: I do ask?
Speaker 1: Can you drive me home? I ask you? I know, and I'm very nice. I also believe that it's expected. Absolutely not. That is false. That is absolutely false, because you know I wouldn't. I don't care if I take the train. I'm always completely understanding what.
Speaker 2: Is this hole for? I know it's headphones, but what would you plug it in there?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Just an extra set of headphones? I guess like if I put them in there, would I be able to play?
Speaker 1: No? I think that's just like the host one. Oh, you could have like four guests and then just have an off shoot like producer listening hakimuch the little hole? Well, because there's four back here? When it makes sense. And there's already the ox cord jack.
Speaker 2: Right, but back there's the big holes. This is a little hole. You have to take the adapter off to put it in here. What that's different sized headphone jackets for the little plug? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why? Or it could be for your phone, like an OX jack. Yeah, and I have an OX cord okay. But then Apple got rid of it, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Apple on the plane, I only had the one that had the regular headphone thing, and I was like, damn it. But then I found the what do you call it a dongle in the bad Is there a dongle? Or is that dongle? Or is that the USB one? They're all just called they're not adaptors. They're called dongles.
Speaker 1: They're all dongles. If it's Apple, it's a dongle. Yeah, that's just a fun word, though.
Speaker 2: I guess dongle's dirty. Yeah, because a dong you know, it is either a delicious snackcake from Hostess or a penis a ding dong or a king dong?
Speaker 1: What a king dong?
Speaker 2: Well, king don used to be. I don't think they make king dons anymore. I don't even know what you're talking about what was King Dong and then people are like, oh, that's dirty, and then the changes to King Don. We've talked about this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember that. Yes, it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was the I can say it because it was was the Indian guy with the with the feather thing was a the cake with the feather he was. That was King Dong.
Speaker 1: And this because then we were also talking about racist snacks from the sixties. Yep, it's all coming back to me.
Speaker 2: But yes, ding Dong they still make ding dongs, I believe. Were you a ding Dong ditch kid. No, I would never do that because I wouldn't want it done to me. I was also afraid that the guy would come out kick my ass.
Speaker 1: So no, I would never do that to somebody. But then meanwhile, Hi one time through everything in someone's lack of for a year and put stink bombs and got suspended.
Speaker 2: It was my locker. I took it. I commandeered it. It was empty and I just put a lock on it.
Speaker 1: I would sell cigarettes to kids.
Speaker 2: No, I never sold them. I gave them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I know, it's just funny.
Speaker 2: I stole them and then gave them away.
Speaker 1: You're like Butters in that episode of South Park when he doesn't realize that he's doing prostitution. That's what I feel like you were with cigarettes. What's the what's the person that takes from the rich and gives to the poor? Peter Pan, Peter Pan, No, he's the guy Pie Piper. No, Robin Hood, Robinhood steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
Speaker 2: You were Robin Hood. I was the Robin Hood with cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Marlborough.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was the Marlborough robin Hood. Wow, that's right, even though they were like a dollar a pack back then, which is crazy. You know in New York are like twelve or thirteen bucks a pack. In Florida there were six dollars. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bring back one of the old gossip magazines I kept from like two thousand and three. It's so funny to go back into them. The cigarette adds all those things, the camel. The Surgeon General has determined that cigarette smoking is hazardous to your health. Yeah, and then they changed, and then they added a bunch more and then they started putting pictures of like decaid lungs on the pack. Yeah. Well, that's what they did in Europe for long aside, right, And what's actually terrible is that smoking was actually like pretty much not eradicated, but they did an amazing job of lowering it to such a point where it was like, oh no, like we finally did it, We've we've curbed it. And then what happened vape vaping made it go right back up and now it's it's never been worse.
Speaker 2: Right, But I think that less and less people are actually smoking cigarettes at this point, and that's why the cigarette companies have gotten into the vapors, you know, the.
Speaker 1: What the vape? Why are you saying it?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, it just came out, not sure, but I remember as a kid there was a there was an ad in Times Square. I think it's for Winston or maybe it was Marlborough or Camel, I don't know, I know them all, and it was like it was like a cowboy so it was probably Marbrugh and he was like puffing, yes, and it was the steam from under the ground that would come out. They had a chuck full of nuts one also, so it was coffee steam and it was cigarette smoke.
Speaker 1: It doubled well, let me tell you something. The vaping ain't good. No, they have no idea what the long term effects are. So all these kids who are doing it now, they don't know what it's going to be like thirty years from now. Right, And the equivalent to like one of these pods that these kids are smoking is sometimes the equivalent of a pack a day. Yeah. And I don't remember anybody in high school really smoking cigarettes to the point where they would do a pack a day. No, because it was just to be cool. So it's only when you were around your friend or once you got to college or after college, that you would really pick up the habit. But now these kids are in like high school, Like I'm sure Ashley at her high school they're vaping all the time.
Speaker 2: I would like to think they're not, but they are.
Speaker 1: Oh, without a doubt they are.
Speaker 2: I don't think she is. No, But no, you know, because that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: They don't have to wear gloves anymore like you had to when you would smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Now they could just go home and it's like, oh, is that a USB drive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know, dude, It's crazy. It's so above my head. I can't even I don't know, who knows. Maybe down the road, like people that vape their lungs will just detach after ten years or something like that. You never know what You'll never know, you don't know what the effects will be.
Speaker 1: Well, they're already saying, like popcorn lung is a reason from it?
Speaker 2: Popcorn lung.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you have holes in your lungs essentially. Is that like from asbestos kind of, but it's from vaping, huh. And they've noticed it in very young kids because they're all vaping. I can't hopefully my kids just remain smart and don't don't do that. Listen every once in a while, whatever. But if you're doing it to the point where you have all these cartridges and this is I'm so sorry. I don't need to make this like a no go ahead, a bad PSA, Nancy. It's fine, but it's annoying because they got rid of the jewel pods and they were like, oh, you can't do flavored but the one time use ones you get hours and hours of use out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are legal. I just squirreled. I'm sorry, Carla Marie. I squirreled. I said watch to this because I thought that the cleaning guy was gonna come in, but he's just cleaning the window right now.
Speaker 1: He is, Yes, but it's so stupid. Yes, so you could still buy the flavored one, but it's a one time use, but it could last you for like two full months.
Speaker 2: Know that, because I thought they banned them.
Speaker 1: They banned the cartridges to refill them. You can't refill it. So they make these one time use ones that can last essentially as long as the four pods would.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird because it was it just New York or not? I don't know. They banned Jewel completely. Yeah for a second a few weeks ago. Yeah, but then they were like not, they appealed it, so now it's not banned. So all the stores took it off the shelves or whatever. I don't know what they did with it, but now it's okay for now.
Speaker 1: The regulators need to like actually step in and do something because there's nothing that's actually happening.
Speaker 2: Look, the problem is there's so much money in all of this, true that it's very difficult for these things to be banned. True, you know, like I don't know if cigarettes will ever actually be banned because the tobacco, the tobacco industry makes so much money less now less now, But yes, yeah, because farmers, you know, got a protective tobacco farmers.
Speaker 1: And what were you going to say? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Where else do people farm in Iowa? And there it is corn? There it well, they make gas with corn.
Speaker 1: There wasn't that gonna be a thing. The canola corn? Canola? Is it with ethanol or something? It's the eighty five thing that's corn. Ethanol smells so bad because the buses use it. Really, yes, you can always tell when you're buy like a school bus because it smells so bad.
Speaker 2: By the way, I might be wrong, I don't want someone to correct me. The e eighty five. I don't think that that's the corn one. I forget what the corn one is, but I know that in Iowa there's a grade of gasoline that has the corn in it.
Speaker 1: Listen that the corn one. I know it smells bad because the bus used to do it. And that smell. Ugh, Corn's great, It's like vinegary.
Speaker 2: I love corn.
Speaker 1: Ugh.
Speaker 2: I had two cobs of corn yesterday. You know that corn yesterday too? Sometimes I'll have three, Wow, And those things hold their heat damn it. You know, you take it off the grill and it is hot for hours. It'll burn your face and two hours after you took it all. Seriously, that corn cob really holds the heat. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I do like a good corn because.
Speaker 2: We'll wrap it in foil, you know, I'll butter it and put some missus dash on it. I'm a missus Dash guy.
Speaker 1: You season your corn, wrap it up, put.
Speaker 2: It on the grill for like fifteen twenty minutes, make sure you turn it once, wrap it up, wrap it up. But then I try to turn it with my hand and I burn my hand. But I just do it real quick, you know, and then sometimes it'll fall on the floor and they'll have to get the.
Speaker 1: Tong so extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know I'm lazy, so I just do it with my hand. What's the matter is that from walking into the hydrant.
Speaker 1: That's from walking into the hydrant, and then they just have a cut on my hand. I mean the stand pipe, the standpipe. You know, some things just.
Speaker 2: Have silly names. There are many things on earth that have silly names that don't make any sense. A stand pipe, it's literally a pipe that comes out of a building with two with a y on it that they can hook their hoses in. Why is it a stand pipe? And if you told somebody that didn't know what it is look out for the stand pipe, they'd be like, what, no idea unless you're a firefighter or a building owner to propose they rename it, uh, water receptacle. I don't know a fire a fire thing. The pr branding on this is going so I'll think of something. It's a fire something Yeah, yeah, you know whatever, fire hose receptacle.
Speaker 1: Fire hose receptacle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's basically they just put the hoser so it charges the water system in the building. Yeah, m hmm, whatever, dude, I hate you.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: What else is going on?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of of anything. I didn't have any problems really on the flight. No one was being a jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah no. I stayed home, so it wasn't like I had the most exciting week.
Speaker 2: People are still being jerks on airplanes, but I haven't. I didn't encounter any of that really. I did break the overhead compartment and the guy said that I was an idiot. Oh, I heard him say the flight attendant. I heard him say it under his breath. He's like, the idiot just broke it, because I wasn't the idiot. I understand how overhead bins work and how you're supposed to load them when you have the rolling carry on. Okay, wheels in, handle out, that's the way it's supposed to be. I'm well aware of it. I'm not a jerk. I know how to load things like people like and like putting their jackets in there and stuff and ruining everything, you know, and they're valise like all sideways.
Speaker 1: I'm courteous.
Speaker 2: I know how they work.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the guy right before me put in a carry on and this like folding clothes v lease thing, and he just put it in there in the space where a carry on really should be. So the only place left was between the two of them, where there's like a little thing jutting out in the middle. So my thing wouldn't fit. So I turned it sideways, even though I know you're not supposed to, but it's the only way would to fit in. And he's like, not sideways, sir, wheels in. I'm like, I know, but there's no So I moved the guy's thing over a little bit and pushed it in and the top of the where it closes up to the hinge broke off. And I heard him.
Speaker 1: Say, idiot, just broke that thing.
Speaker 2: Oh. And I looked at him and I'm like, no, no, no, I got it. And I just pushed the hinge back in and it was fine, like it must have come out some other time. I didn't do it. I didn't break it. It just came out of the socket, you know. So I was like, I got it, fixed it. You know, I'm a pro. No, I wasn't. No, I And it was that I was flustered. There's people behind me, you know, and I don't. I don't like to stress. I don't because I'm a considerate person. I do not like to hold other people up when there's people behind me waiting.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like to be that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. So I wanted to get it in there quick. I just do my thing. But the dude before me was not considerate. I just threw his stuff up in there.
Speaker 1: That's why when I travel, I always bring my duffel bag that can fit under the seat. I don't care how long the trip is, I will make my carry on be my douffle bag, And where do you put your feet on top of my bag?
Speaker 2: What if it's wedged in? They're so good that you giuse a room.
Speaker 1: I will, I don't care. I despise the whole luggage carousel afterwards, me too, Sometimes the overhead bins. It gets me anxious. I just I want to get on the plane. I want to get off the plane. I don't like anything else in between.
Speaker 2: I got you to say, I feel like I must always get on first because I need to get the overhead space. Everybody fights for the overhead space, so I always I'm a group A. Ah so nice, but even still I was in a group A didn't matter. Jerk in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the thing is with the way the plane should be boarded. You like back first, right, it should be the back to the front. Yeah. First class is always going to have luggage space.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. The jerks that are in the back will put their bags in the middle and then walk back.
Speaker 1: But the problem is, and what they need to fix, is when you're getting off of the plane, everybody needs to not be stupid and just sit down and wait and wait. If there's an organized line going out, of the plane. Everything will be okay.
Speaker 2: As soon as you're here, dude. Everybody's up, every single person, the kids, everything, bashing their heads, everybody, Oh, can you get mine over there? You know, and they're like passing stuff down and trying. It's mayhem, you weasel through people, mayhem. If you're gonna put your bag somewhere other than where you're sitting, at least put it in front of you. That way, as you're walking off, you can grab it. You don't have to try to rail your.
Speaker 1: My seat just like this, waiting while everyone else around me is just hitting. Yep, there's madness. There's pandemonium. And then my favorite is when like the door hasn't opened yet and people are then.
Speaker 2: Like and especially if you how are you mad?
Speaker 1: They told you to stay seated.
Speaker 2: You idiots, especially if you've checked a bag. Where you're going you're gonna go wait by the carousel anyway, So just chill out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes, because the checking people piss me off more than anything, because nine times out of ten, you are correct, Scott, what you are correct? What happened? Stay seated, Your big ass luggage is gonna come out on that carousel anyway, you're gonna be there early and it doesn't mean a damn thing.
Speaker 2: It's the last bag gonna come out.
Speaker 1: Sit your ass down. Yeah, I can't stand it. And everybody just gets ugh. You feel terrible walking into the aisle because who's trying to like, just is looking forward with their bag, Like, I don't even care if you're in that aisle bashing people's legs arms. Take two seconds to get your bag. People are like, uh, why are you mad at me? We're all on this plane together and everybody was fine five minutes ago. All of a sudden, the plane lands and you're in a rush.
Speaker 2: Now are you a window or aisle guy? What's your preferen guy? Your window, because snuggle up and sleep.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I think I should be more of an aisle guy because I do have to pee at least once a flight. Me too.
Speaker 2: That's why I do it, because I am consider it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so asking to get up to pee on a flight.
Speaker 2: If there's some big fat slob in the middle seat sleeping and I'm at the window, I'm like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I do? Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, good for you, But guess what I gotta pee. You want me to pee in my pants? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's why I get an aisle. But then you know, then the cart comes down when I'm dozing off, boom, yeah, break my elbow.
Speaker 1: And that's why I don't like the aisle.
Speaker 2: Plus, they were out of the bar that I wanted, Like they advertised that that bar eighty eight or whatever, they didn't have it.
Speaker 1: I have a I'm really bad on planes, Like I have a really I've said it before, but I have like a phobia throwing up. So I don't go ahead, Okay, well I don't like being an aisle. I have too much of a gaze to see everybody.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: I have too much of a I look, I can't. I can see everybody too easily. And then I just start like getting like like panicky, being like smells right, is that person going to be the throw up? Or smell this person going to be the throw up?
Speaker 2: Because when someone throws up, you go right, no chain reaction, vomit.
Speaker 1: No, I just get like for clemped Amy's like that she's chained. I get very anxious. You vomit she vomits? No, thankfully not me? But yeah, no, I like the window, because then you also, yeah, you can nap. Also, I have to say this on TikTok. Some idiot they were like, did you know you could do this? Like you could fold the seat like the head rest? Some of them, yes, How are people that dumb.
Speaker 2: Just figured it out? Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't know, people like, oh my god, I was today years old? What you mean?
Speaker 2: The same people that say could roll down a cereal box? I mean, come on, how did you not know you could fold the seat? You never were on the headrest and said to yourself, oh look it.
Speaker 1: Moves ever okay, just dumb. Yeah, you're right, there are dumb people out there.
Speaker 2: Andrew and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like this gen Z. They experience one thing and all of a sudden, it's like, did you know we all knew?
Speaker 2: Everybody knew.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever do that though. I just sit there. I use it.
Speaker 2: I don't even care if I'm in a seat that doesn't recline, because I very rarely recline. I don't like to bother people, so I don't go back. But then the idiot in front of me is in my lap. So it's like, you know, like I had an exit rod this time, so I couldn't recline, you know, but I don't. It doesn't bother me, don't care. It was a quick flight. You know what you could have done less than two hours.
Speaker 1: You could have gone to the airport and you could have gotten on a stand by list for the next day. That's what I did. When they canceled my fight for Elizabeth. No, my wedding, I couldn't. Yes, you can, but I didn't want to come home on Monday. No, because when I went to Elizabeth's wedding, my flight got canceled at like twelve o'clock at night, and it was like, okay, cool, I guess I'm not flying out this next day. They did the same thing. They booked me on a transfer flight. The whole nine yards. I went to the airport and I just said, can I do standby? And they're like, you probably won't get on. And then what wounded up happening was I stood there the whole time. They had like five empty seats, and we're like, oh, okay, you could actually get on if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just but this way I knew. I knew that I was leaving well Saturday night instead of instead of hoping to get out on Sunday, you would.
Speaker 1: Have definitely done it.
Speaker 2: I think so with that flight canceled, everybody that was on that flight was trying to rebook for Sunday, so you'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: People don't show up. A lot of people don't show up. Okay, they don't book these planes the same way they used to, and I believe that.
Speaker 2: Jeff Blue says they don't overbook.
Speaker 1: He glump. Sure, Okay, don't believe that for a second. All right, these planes are insane. It's madness. Okay, they're canceling all the time. Yes, the experience is worse than ever. I had a great experience. The delays a miserable.
Speaker 2: It was delayed an hour, but whatever, I made the best of it. I walked around a little bit.
Speaker 1: I just don't like being at the airport. See, I need to be at the airport early. Yeah, very very early. I think we've said that we have. I am not an airport show upper. Like two hours before.
Speaker 2: Security was a breeze.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe it. With TSA pre and the clear app.
Speaker 2: See, I don't have that.
Speaker 1: I don't have that.
Speaker 2: I don't fly enough to have that. They are godsins I don't know It took me less than five minutes from the time I walked up to security, showed my ID, and I was putting my sneakers back on less than five minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take my sneakers off. I don't either a gross floor, but whatever, I don't want to take my laptop out.
Speaker 2: See, because now I've walked on that dirty, gross floor and I put my socks back in my sneakers. So now I brought dirty, gross stuff from that floor back into my sneakers. I'm wearing them right now here.
Speaker 1: The thing is, you're trying to be like, oh my god, it's dirty, but it's like a five year old being like, Eh, don't you think it's gross. I don't really care. I just rubbed your leg with it, Okay, So what's gonna happen? Is my leg gonna fall off? No, you might contract some sort of disease. Well, you already have it.
Speaker 2: So I love that guy. Sorry, I just squirreled. There's this guy that walks by her window and he has like zero motion on his face whatsoever. And he won't look at anybody or anything. He just he's straightforward, just walk straight ahead, like even if you walked by him, wouldn't turn his head.
Speaker 1: He just walks straight.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's weird anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, you want to be done? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much for listening to this exciting.
Speaker 1: What you are? Now?
Speaker 4: Freed?
Speaker 1: It? You want? Now? Free to stop the podcast?
Speaker 2: And who are the jerks that wring the thing off? What do you need from them? What do you need from the You.
Speaker 1: Got sick on the plane? You have to press the ding?
Speaker 2: No you don't. Your vomit in the bag?
Speaker 1: What do you wo do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm just gonna sit there with it like a purse.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like, what happens.
Speaker 1: If there's a kid that makes what if you're thirsty cookie? You know what if you go to the galley and get it yourself? Sir? What's a galley?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I don't know what a galley is. But that's another thing that doesn't make sense. What's called the galley? It's called the back area by a bathroom. What galley? What? What? What does it even mean? Galley?
Speaker 1: It's a place where they all stand and sit around and it's like a canteen.
Speaker 2: Sounds like an old twenties term nineteen. Also have galleys on ships? You know, hey, Galley, same purpose, Yeah, say Galley. You know do you know galleys are on ships? Yes, they're on things that travel right, the people stand.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to serial Killers. No, this has been a wonderful uh not.
Speaker 2: This is the sister podcast serial Killers serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Thank you for uh flying the friendly Skys of serial Killers Air. We hope you uh enjoyed this podcast.
Speaker 2: Could you seriously not interrupt my episode of Seinfeld with your stupid announcement.
Speaker 1: We have seriously we have or landing in terminal b Okay, finish it. I need to see this part.
Speaker 2: I can see it, but I can't hear it.
Speaker 4: You've interruptedly thank you for flying the Friendly Skuys serial Killers Air, and we hope you blive me. This is again soon. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You also can't say that that's United. You've stolen their tagline.
Speaker 4: We thank you for flying the Crunchy Skies.
Speaker 1: Yes, Crunchy Skies, Crunchy sky Serial Air Serial Air.
Speaker 3: Boo.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have the spoon? Oh yes, thanks sappoon. Thank you so much for listening to this episode of bold Chat. We do apologize again for missing last week. I know a few of you were upset with us and reached out and we ruined your day, and it's my apologies.
Speaker 1: True, wasn't that many people, and they totally understood. Nobody was that upset. Thank you so much. Again.
Speaker 2: If you get up out of bed one day and the sun just doesn't come up, they're used to it.
Speaker 1: We warned them. Thank you all so much, and we appreciate you for understanding that sometimes we need a break too.
Speaker 2: Until next time, say clink Andrew clan. That's the first time you ever actually did that. I know I took matters into my own hand. I will see you Monday with an all new ball chat. Cou, No, we will not. We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: Are you good? And then Wednesday with a ball chat? Maybe why maybe? Well, because you might.
Speaker 2: Say, I went to the beach ass oh okay, walked into a standpipe.
Speaker 1: I can't talk all right? Well, bye, everybody, see you