Speaker 1: Hey there, everybody. It is Friday, March sixth, and those missing Epstein files having to do with an alleged sexual assault by President Trump have been found. They have been released, and they are awful. Welcome to this episode of Amy and TJ. Robes. I feel compelled to start with this. The President of the United States has not been formally accused of any criminal wrongdoing. These are allegations, as he says, are baseless, unfounded. Fine, but they are now out ropes. And the big deal here is that these it just so happened that these were the three files that we're missing, and now that we see what's in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a tough read.
Speaker 3: And look, you know, we have debated, We were debating whether or not we even did this episode because it's tough. Look, there are allegations that are, as you pointed, really hard to absorb and to even read. I mean this, we're talking about a thirteen year old girl at the time, and these are serious criminal allegations that are unfounded in a sense because there is no proof.
Speaker 2: This is her word against his word.
Speaker 3: And that's what makes any type of sexual allegation or an allegation of abuse so difficult. Because oftentimes there isn't proof, and obviously so many years have passed.
Speaker 2: This is from nineteen eighty three, yeah, mid eighties.
Speaker 3: So look, there's no way that this is ever going to be the truth is never going to be determined here beyond a reasonable doubt or any doubt. Really, So this is tough but also important, and I think almost more notably important because these were the files that somehow weren't included.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if this stuff had all been included in that first document dump, people would have found it, reported about it. He would have said these are unfounded, baseless, wild accusations, and folks moved on. I think it does ropes. Is that what it is. It adds to an element like these just so happen to be the ones that were withheld, the ones with the worst Is this not the worst information that has come out in any Epstein file about President.
Speaker 2: Trump, without a doubt, without a doubt.
Speaker 3: And then we get the response or the I guess, just the official statement from the Department of Justice on X and it's such a confusing statement. It even adds to almost the deliberate confusion, like it's almost like they're deliberately trying to make it seem.
Speaker 2: Unintelligible so that you just move on.
Speaker 1: And they nailed it because they confused the hell out of me. But we want to again. I guess we just have to give this warning folks. We're going to share the excerpts of what excerpts of what is in these newly released I guess newly found documents, but they are out there. The timing I think it was actually overnight when these hit, was it not Robes? So yes, a lot of people are waking up to this news. Yes, the files have been fouled. Let's go back though. We know documents have been coming out and trickling out since the end of last year, but in particular recently, there were files that were put out in which there was an allegation made against Epstein and Trump by someone in particular, a particular woman who had come forward in twenty nineteen. She did four interviews with the FBI. Only the notes of one of those four interviews made it into the public release a file, so people started asking, where's the rest of it? Where are the details about the interviews she did with the FBI talking about Trump? So this has been going on not quite a week maybe, but now those are the documents that have been filed. So that is the setup, I guess now robes for what we're going to share. These four interviews all done in twenty nineteen after Epstein was arrested, correct, right, And that's why the FBI went and talked to this woman. Now let's start at the top here, robes. The reason that the FBI even got in touch with this woman is because a friend of the alleged victim reached out to the FBI, and that's where we started.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's interesting, just news of Jeffrey Epstein being arrested prompted so many of these interviews where people finally felt safe. And that is what I got out of this when we read every word of these newly released documents. And one of the biggest takeaways I got, and just it takes my breath away, is the fear.
Speaker 2: The fear that this woman felt.
Speaker 3: This she talks about being hounded for years and followed and threatened for years, so she didn't even want this recorded. She was so afraid of her identity being released. That was really palpable to me. But it begins with how the investigation started. A friend states that re she was informed by an unidentified female friend currently residing in Portland, Oregon, that she was forced to perform oral sex on President Trump approximately thirty five years ago in this state of New Jersey. The friend stated that she was approximately thirteen to fourteen years of age when this occurred. The friend allegedly bit President Trump while performing oral sex and described his heavy breathing. The friend was allegedly hit in the face after she laughed about biting him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's the setup. I mean, that is how the FBI first come came to know about this whole incident, is because this other person came forward. Now again it seems to I just want to keep giving warning. Some of this stuff is very difficult to hear. I don't know how robes to treat sometimes these these stories, because as bad as this sound, it seems sometimes it seemed, how can the president defend himself? These are heinous accusations that we are going to read here. But how is it not relevant to this investigation? How is it not relevant to these files? How's it not relevant to this president and connection to Epstein? I don't know how to not report on.
Speaker 3: It correct And I think, and again we pointed this out a few minutes ago. But I think because these were the files that were, according to the Justice Department, mistakenly marked as duplicative, I believe is what they said.
Speaker 2: The word they used makes it all the more glaring.
Speaker 3: And that's why this is deeply concerning because this report apparently was also included in a Department of Justice presentation about the Klain Maxwell files internally, so this was regarded with some level of credibility by detectives and yet was not included in the document release, and that, I think is what makes this all the more concerning.
Speaker 1: And again a reminder here as we continue, we're going to get into now what this victim, alleged victim told the FBI, and some of these excerpts, but again I just want to keep warning, yes, this is something this is tough to hear. And also a reminder that the president has denied any wrongdoing. He has not been found or charged and accused criminally in any way.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: So, after the friend spoke to detectives or to the FBI, the victim then eventually agreed to do so as well, and so here is some Here are some excerpts from that interview. The victim could not recall the identities of the other individuals present. However, they all exited when Trump asked everyone to leave the room, Trump mentioned something to the effect of, let me teach you how little girls are supposed to be. Trump unzipped his pants and put her head down to his penis. Victim quote, bit this shit out of it. Trump struck victim and said words to the effect of get this little bitch the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: That's these are notes again, folks, this is seven years ago. These interviews were done. A woman that came forward after Epstein was arrested. Do I remember robes with some of this They they started wrecking. I think some victims even started recognizing him. They didn't even realize in some cases who they had dealt with, and they started seeing his face and robes. This is amazing that in twenty nineteen, this was all triggered because he was arrested.
Speaker 3: Look, there was I believe this from speaking with Virginia and reading the excerpts from other victims. They were genuinely afraid for their safety.
Speaker 2: Many of these women went.
Speaker 3: Into hiding, and you're right, maybe some were so young that they weren't even putting two and two together and then they see his face and they're triggered, flooded.
Speaker 2: With oh my god, that's who that person was.
Speaker 3: Or maybe they thought it was just them, that they were the only ones, and then they started to see the scope of it and felt compelled to add to what this man reportedly did.
Speaker 2: Just so many women girls.
Speaker 1: In these interviews, not just about this incident, which there is more about, but roads I thought this was interesting. She gave kind of some insights into their relationship and watching them interact Epstein and Trump.
Speaker 3: Yes, she went on to say to the FBI agents, Victim got the feeling the relationship between Epstein and Trump included a certain amount of jealousy. She thought Trump appeared jealous of Epstein, but at some point they ended up on level playing fields. Trump and Epstein sometimes used the terms fresh meat, untainted, and not jaded while referring to girls. Victim stated she had two additional interactions with Trump, but she asked that the interview move on to a different subject for the time being.
Speaker 1: Gain folks, these are FBI notes from interviews they did with an alleged victim, and this is what they the FBI Law enforcement was jotting down in their notes. Again another interesting nugget here having to do Robes with their relationship about blackmail here, But before we even move on to that, your reaction to this, I mean, this is her interpretation. I mean, the President's going to say she's making every bit of this up and it never happened. But Robe, that's interesting insight. Take it for what it is it is.
Speaker 3: And she even went on to say, I know you didn't include this excerpt, but like the not jaded thing she said, at the time, she had no idea what it meant. And she remembered later looking it up to even try to figure out what the word jaded meant and how it would apply. And she only when she became more mature and grew up did she realize what that reference was.
Speaker 2: I thought that was interesting. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: And again a testament here to just how I mean they were. So this was thirteen fourteen fifteen at the time. Now more about their relationship, Robe. She seemed to give some insight in these interviews about Trump's some of his I guess dealings behind the scene. And also Robe, you pointed out the hell that some of these young ladies seemed to go through and this inner. She alluded to that with being followed and even blackmailed by Epstein for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, phone calls where she said she would get, you know, hang up static.
Speaker 3: It sounded like an episode of a horror movie warning her telling her to shut the f up, being run off the road.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is I was.
Speaker 3: I was. Actually it was chilling to hear her tell the FBI what she says she has been through for decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said quote stated that Epstein's blackmailing of her mother ruined my family. I asked the agents to keep her safe, stating throughout my life his Epstein's people have found me, have kept tabs on me. That sounds like someone who was fearful. Again, this is twenty nineteen. Yes, this is decades now, and she's still complaining.
Speaker 3: Yes, Look, Virginia's Gufrey moved to Australia and went into hiding for more than a decade to get away from Epstein. I mean, that's legit. This is not just her story. This is the story of so many others.
Speaker 1: It's to think the rope twenty nineteen she's talking about, He's kept tabs on me throughout my life ruined my family. This is twenty nineteen and she's talking about these things. I mean, how long did this possibly go on? I thought that was interesting, this interesting line. And she said that she was confident Trump knew Epstein blackmailed people because she heard the two of them talking about it. Yes, and this other here rope. This is just interesting talking about possibly some of Trump's business dealings were not on the up and up.
Speaker 3: Yes, she said that she knew Trump had illegal building permit. She heard Trump talking about washing money through casinos. Number six, she said, is Donald Trump's favorite number. Not sure how she knew that, but she had heard it at one point.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: She's claiming these girls who were around Trump and Epstein actually heard them just being themselves, talking business, talking about their likes, their dislikes, and just having that adjacent information beyond just any alleged sexual abuse, but just to have overheard all of these conversations. It is interesting that this was all documented by the FBI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four interviews that were done. Stay here will tell you how the interviews wrapped up and why possibly there was not a fifth interview. Stay here, all right, We continue here on this Friday, March sixth going through what are the latest files released in the Epstein files. These are the ones that were missing four interviews done with a woman who alleged sexual abuse by Epstein and in fact by President Trump back in the eighties when she was a thirteen, fourteen, fifteen year old girl. Those files that were missing have now been found and details three interviews and the details of those interviews that the FBI took with this woman in twenty nineteen. Roads had been going through some of this pretty awful stuff. I want to always keep saying. The President has denied any wrongdoing. The White House has certainly been defending the President said he's been exonerated really by a lot of what they see in these files.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we should point out as of this recording, the White House has not responded to this latest release as of early Friday morning, but again this happened overnight and the Department of Justice saying that it discovered fifteen documents were incorrectly coded as duplicative. So that has been the official response from the Department of Justice on x And we know that the White House has said that some of these files and even the ones that were released before, may include fake falsely submitted images, documents, or videos, because they're saying everything that the FBI investigated, everything that was sent to the FBI was included in these files, including false, unfounded claim against President Trump.
Speaker 1: Didn't they have some word like they could be explosive or they warned that some of the stuff?
Speaker 3: Actually it says some of the documents contain untrue and sensationalist claims against President Trump that were submitted to the FBI right before the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: I wonder if.
Speaker 3: They were actually referring specifically to that interview, because if this happened in the summer of twenty nineteen, yes, that would be leading up to the twenty twenty election, so that they could actually have been pre warning about this in case it got out, or in case it was released, or in the event that someone would recognize that this was missing.
Speaker 1: Is that a line or a suggestion that maybe this was politically motivated the timing of it at the time.
Speaker 3: To be clear, the claims are unfounded and false, and if they had a shred of credibility, they certainly would have been weaponized against President Trump already.
Speaker 1: So they wrapped up and this was I guesses this is how they wrapped up with the lady in the interviews, and nothing more came of it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: This is the last bit from the FBI asked whether she was comfortable detailing her contacts with Trump. Victim again asked what the point would be of providing the information at this point in her life when there was a strong possibility nothing could be done about it. The agents asked to go home and take as much time as she needed to think about speaking with the agents further agreed, and the interview ended.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, and as far as we know, nothing else ever.
Speaker 3: Came of it, right, Because look, if you do the math, if she was thirteen eighty three, she's in her mid fifties right now. Obviously the statute of limitations is far over, and she will just be vilified. Look, if her claims are true, even if she's saying absolutely what happened, there is nothing legally that could be done about it. And really, she has way more to lose than anything to gain. And she's lived in fear for how long you know.
Speaker 1: There there will be plenty, plenty of folks out there saying she needs to come forward, she needs to be brave, she needs to represent the other women. She needs to do this and that I nope, this woman can do what And you know, I don't know if she has been Maybe she has been in that group of survivors, maybe she has been interact maybe she's been in front of in some of those press conferences. We just didn't know who she was. Maybe we don't know, But I cannot robes anyway. No one should question this woman on the decision she has made for her and her safety. You just cannot. And this is another situation in the Epstein files where something's there, we don't We get no finality, we get no answers, we get no truth. Necessarily, it's just something else in there. And one side said it happened, on other sides that it didn't.
Speaker 3: I know, the Trump allegations and the Trump narrative is going to be obviously the big incendiary headline and certainly the thing that brings people to read these excerpts. But I think actually just hearing about her detailing what happened to her in the years afterward, is just as chilling and fascinating and eye opening as to perhaps how Jeffrey Epstein may have been able to stay in his position of power and keep all of these women quiet with the threats and the blackmailing. It's really eye opening to hear her version of what she says happened to her. But of course we will always keep our eye on this constantly developing situation with the Epstein investigation.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you as always for listening to us I Ami Roboch alongside t. J. Holmes. We'll talk to you very soon.