Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shot an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So, as we mentioned earlier in the program, Kamala Harris as her big moment and Oprah and all the Hollywood stars coming out on her behalf. Uh and it's you know, oh, but of course we get no questions answered. I mean, it just is you know, a you know, raw raw Hollywood. You know, you know, all the stars are there, They're all you know, singing her praises. And again we don't get any answers to eddy important questions. But Harris did say that she would shoot first and not ask questions later if an intruder ever broke into her house. This is what she said.
Speaker 2: Do you guy know that.
Speaker 3: Get shot?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I hear that.
Speaker 5: I hear that.
Speaker 6: Probably should not, but myf will deal with that.
Speaker 1: Of course you're giggling, Vice President. But I mean it was all Hollywood stars and Julia Roberts, Chris Rock And what have I been saying about the Democratic Party? They're the party of coastal elites at Hollywood and DC and New York and really conservatives and Republicans have become the party of hard working men and women. Look at Donald Trump's, you know, position on no tax on overtime, no tax on tips, no tax on Social Security. All Kamala Harris wants is the largest tax increase in the history of the world. And the ninety three trillion dollar cradle took grave womb to the tomb New Green deal. But this per you know, now she's bragging she's gonna shoot first, ask questions later. Well, that's a very different Kamala Harris than we have heard from before, because she's the one that said she supports a mandatory gun buyback. And even when it's far is to say when he was the Attorney general out in California as to say that, well, we have a right to go in near home and inspect how you take care of your guns, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: What would you do about the millions of specifically assault weapons that are already in circulation, What do you do about those?
Speaker 7: Well, there are approximately five million. To your point, Craig, we have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program. It's got to be smart.
Speaker 3: We got to do it the right way.
Speaker 7: So This is about just basically saying that we're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. And just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe.
Speaker 1: And the way you come that you're a fair wow, pretty amazing anyway, joining us to weigh in on this and the rest of the campaign with only forty six days to go and early voting already ongoing. Hung Cow is with us, author of call Me An American Refuge to Patriot Lessons Learned for a Strong America, retired Navy captain running for the US Senate in the Commonwealth of Virginia against Timkin and Sarah Carter, investigative reporter and Fox News contributor. Thank you both for being with us. Sarah, let's start with you. I mean, the hypocrisy couldn't be any more transparent. But again, she's not had to answer these.
Speaker 2: Questions, No, she and she refuses to answer the questions outside of the scope of what she feels comfortable with, and that is the bubble of Hollywood. You know, radical leftists, radical progressives that are now playing the chameleon with her, you know, comic chameleon. I love that because that's exactly what she is. She's trying to reach out to Middle America by pretending to be something that she isn't. This is the same person that has left our borders wide open. She says, Yeah, they've been going to come in my house or I'm gonna shoot first and ask questions later. But she's left our frind door wide open now for four years and has not shut that door, and has left it wide open for terrorists, has left that door wide open for criminals, has left that door wide open for feentanyl and drug cartels and human traffickers that are now they're the ones that have operational control of that border, not the American people, not the American government. It is the drug cartels. And our children are suffering and there is a humanitarian crisis. And you know, this is the thing about Hollywood, shan And I could tell you that, you know, traveling around the country and talking to people, those who don't trust Kamala Harris have said to me, you know, I would say, well, why do you think so many people do support her? I mean, why do you think, after four years of these disastrous policies that some people do support And they said, well, because people are just award by what they see sometimes, you know, these Hollywood elites that are telling them that this is the way to do things. And these are people that live in a bubble. These are people that live in a bubble, but they're very powerful people and they do control a lot of the messaging that goes out there. And I think that's why it's so important, especially on your program, on other shows, where we ask the tough questions and we say, wait a minute, this wasn't her policy, this is what she said, and this is what she has done. You know, believe your eyes, not what they're telling you, Believe what they are actually doing. And Kamala Harris, certainly it's somebody that I would be very concerned about in her administration, a future administration. Somebody that would want to seize your weapons, somebody that would want to allow for inspections inside private homes and violating Fourth Amendment rights and everything else. This is somebody that we should all be concerned about. And I think why this election is so important is because it is an election that is like versus you know, our common sense and our nation and our constitution versus you know, Marxism, radical progressivism.
Speaker 3: Well again, this is a you got to believe them when they say what they're going to do, right, And she said, just because you are law of Biden's saism doesn't mean we can't come into your house and inspect and then they can take away guns too that they deem that it's not safe. Again, this is communism.
Speaker 6: This is what I escaped from.
Speaker 3: I escaped Vietnam because of this. And I've spent twenty five years in the Navy, in Navy Special Operations, fighting around the world to protect democracy. And now it's being attacked in our own home. And that's why I'm running for office. I mean, I left a curve honor to come to this because I see the threat to our country right now. They're gonna do these things, because they've already signaled that they're going to do it. I mean, there are the same people that like Joe Biden said, well, I told Jilda, go outside, pump a shotguns, shoot in the air. Like, wait a minute, you have no idea what the laws are. Basically, you're saying an illegal discharge of firearm and city, and this is exactly what they're gonna do. They're gonna come in and take their guns and take away your liberties.
Speaker 1: You know, I look at, for example, the vulnerability at the border, and I think it's maybe one of it's probably become the biggest national security risks. Sarah, you have reported for Hannity the TV show. You've been down to the border more times than I can certainly count, and you have witnessed all of this upfront. Now, we learned from testimony yesterday and we played it on this program yesterday, and we had this guy Hike on last night. You know, he was the head of the San Diego sector of the border, and he was told repeatedly to lie and to hide what they knew to be true, which was there were, you know, tens and tens of thousands of people crossing this border, but they were trying to hide it from the American people while simultaneously lying to us and telling us the border secure and the border's closed when they knew it wasn't. But in her own words, and we could play it if you like, we've played it many times. You know, Kamala Harris doesn't want a border wall. She wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration we know. She has proposed free housing, healthcare, education in many You'll get a legal driver's license if you if you live in that state, free college tuition if you live in that state. And Kamala similarly is proposed, and I don't think most Americans know, even though we have early voting, even beginning in the Commonwealth of Virginia today, she has proposed something I never thought i'd hear any politician push, and that is taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals and for convicted felons. That's another one of her a radical positions. But when you look at the national security aspects, Sarah, we have people that we know of that have entered this country from one hundred and eighty other countries, including our top geopolitical foes, and our top and countries would terroritize, including Iran and Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, well Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia. I don't think they're coming here for a better life. We know, and we've been told that that known terrorists, people would terroritize from countries with terror links are in this country. And I don't think it's a matter of if I think it's a certainty. I think it's a matter of when this country gets hit with terrorist attacks because of Harris and Biden open borders.
Speaker 2: Sewan, You're absolutely right over the target. And this is exactly what is happening. And it's at the extent not only of the national security of our great nation, the United States of America, and all the people that have come here from all over the world who make this nation such a beautiful nation, and like my mother who is an immigrant, like the Senate, the Manager Nam Perciate, like Hongkau, and others who have come to this country and want to give their children and their families a better life, and who have done it the right way. But we have opened the border so incredibly wide open that we have put ourselves in the most dangerous national security state that we have ever been. And I can tell you this by talking you intelligence officers and people overseas. I was just recently in Central America. There's a huge concern there as well, because you see the movement of our adversaries. We've seen Venezuela weaponize the migration to the United States. We've seen other nations like China, We've seen Iran. You mentioned Iran. We've seen what the IRGC has done even in the South America and Central America, how they're accessing our border. And Christopher Ray himself, the FBI director, was very clear, was very clear. And the Border Patrol chief, by the way, isn't the only one who has come out, you know, in law enforcement and made these statements openly. Finally, you know, after retirement, have said this. But I can tell you all the sources we've spoken to have said the exact same thing as the chief. You know that they've been asked to lie, that they've been asked to hide. And now you know, Christopher Ray comes out with the FBI and says, hey, look, you know we're hearing chatter all across the globe our country, and it is in a direct line of threat. We have not only you know, our adce the saries, but we still have terrorist organizations that want to take advantage of our weakness at the border and Sean. This is what we are contending with. It is not a matter of if. It is a matter of when we already have three hundred plus people that we've already connected to the terror watch lists. And what about all the known gidaways that have come into the country and that are hiding within our nation right now, those that paid extraordinary amounts of money so they would not be checked, so that they would not be fingerprinted. There is a reason why they did it that way, and that is because they are hiding from law enforcement. And that poses a direct threat to ourselves and to our children and to our nation's future. And that rests solely with Harris and Biden. Solely with Harris and Biden and Harris who was the borders are all right?
Speaker 1: Click break, We'll come right back. More with Sarah Carter and more with hung Cow on the other side. He's running against Caine in Virginia, by the way, Early voting starting there today. We'll take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll get to your calls at the bottom of the half hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. As we continue this Friday twenty five to the top of the hour. Happy Friday, if there is such a thing before an election. Twenty six days till election, they early voting now rolling out around the country. For details about your state, we have as a public service on Hannity dot com about registration, early voting when it starts, how to vote by mail, all that stuff, every bit of information you could ever want. It's prominent, it's right up front, and it is for free. It's a public service. As I said, want to remind you. I mean, there's so much crime because of defund dismantle the insanity, no bail laws, reimagining police and nice and wide open borders. But you know, what do you do to protect your life the life of your families and what do you do, especially if you're in a situation where you can't have a firearm with you, maybe you're out of state and the law doesn't allow you to do such. You got to follow the law.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: One non lethal option that is legal in all fifty states is extraordinarily effective. It's part of my every day safety security, a personal security plan, and it's a non lethal option. It's called Burner. The technology is phenomenal, As I said, legal in all fifty states, no permits, no background checks. I think I'm their biggest customer because I'm so in love with the technology that I buy it for friends and family and even people that have been reluctant or resistant to use a firearm. They feel a little bit more at ease because it's a non lethal option. But the Burner launcher uses powerful deterrence pepper spray, tear gas, kinetic rounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. You can watch their videos and see even the biggest perpetrator being capacitated or up to thirty to forty minutes. It's that effective. Go to the website. It's Burner by RNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent of any purchase that's by r NA dot com slash Hannity and check out the latest news today. All right, let's get to our busy phones on this Friday, so many of you have so much to say. Let's say hi to bart He's in Wyoming, Barty, how are you glad you called? Happy Friday?
Speaker 5: Oh? Thank you very much. This is We're from big, wonderful state of Wyoming, where the guns out populate the population.
Speaker 1: Is that true, by the way, I'm sure it is.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's very true. Michael Well, I have.
Speaker 1: A population of one in my house, and I can tell you that the guns there are more guns than me in my own house, as I live alone.
Speaker 5: And it's my belief that that's the way it should be.
Speaker 1: Well, it just is what it is. And they're all legal, by the way, And I do have a license to carry permit in my state of Florida. I had one, believe it or not. I had one in New York. I have surrendered, you know when I moved down here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as do. I am a former deputy sheriff, so I have one myself. My question, I guess, is with Kamala not being fact checked at the debate, not doing interviews, not answering the hard questions, going to her rallies, and making it more of a laughing show, and that laugh makes my teeth edge, is it possible that it really doesn't matter to her or the DMC that they have a contingency plan in place to where she's going to possibly take the election anyway?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd like to think not. I mean, I don't I don't like the way that we vote in the country. I don't think it lends itself to the most integrity and the greatest confidence in the results. I've gone over what measures I think we ought to have in the system that we ought to have, but it's not the one that we do have. And I'm going to tell you something about life. You know, in life, you deal with the hand that you dealt, not the hand you wish you were a delt you know, I have a very dear friend of mine, actually she's a friend of this program. I suffered severe health problems, our friend Velma in Vegas, and we got the best news on her health yesterday, and she called me and then I started to give it her. I started giving her a hard time about politics, just for kicks and giggles, but you know, she'd been through an awful lot and thank god. You know, it wasn't the hand she wanted, but it was the hand she was dealt. And I had to have a couple of tough conversations with her about about how she needed to get in this fight and win this fight for her children. And I kind of have become, you know, the adopted uncle of her two sons that she adopted. And they're great kids. I mean I look at them like my own kids, and I yell at them like my own kids. I yell at everybody. I'm in the process of yelling at everyone. It's you know, we deal with the hand with Dell Tire, and right now, the only way you're going to get any changes is to win elections. So we got to go all in to win this election. I'm willing to accept what the outcome is. I mean, it's in God's hands in the end, and only God knows the outcome. Right now, anybody that tells you they know the outcome, they don't know what the hell they're talking about. So I'm just urging everyone to understand what is at stake and to do your part and not to resist voting, early, voting by mail, and all the things we've discussed, because I hope that helps you. But you know, I can't tell you what other people that don't respect our laws and sovereignty might do. I just I can't tell. I can't I can't factor that in. I'm just I would hope that law enforcement would stop them, but they don't seem to stop very much anything the Democrats do these days. It's pretty frustrating. Anyway, My friend appreciate it, My best of my friends out in Wyoming, Missouri. We have Steve next on the Sean Hannah Show. Steve, how are you glad you called doing good.
Speaker 8: How you doing, mister Hannity's second time caller, longtime listener, Thank you, my friend. I'd like to comment if I can. I'd really like to know what in the world's going on with these fourteen Republicans voting against the House Speaker and the Save Act. I'd really like to see you call these jack wagons out and let people know what representatives voted against it. We certainly don't need this to turn into what we had in seventeen eighteen. Uh, we don't need that again. And I just don't understand why anyone would be against having approved to be a US citizen in order to vote in the national election. Also, I really would like to see you assist there.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people that don't like spending levels. There are a lot of there are a lot of different reasons. The problem Republicans have at the end of the day is they have a very diverse coalition and they don't have a big enough majority. Now we're coming up on an important election, and if you're voting for Donald Trump, which I'm urging I hope everybody does, I hope you'll also vote for the Republican representative and the Republican Senate candidate, and there are some Senate candidates I like more than others. But you know, just to have the majority gives you a lot more power than being in the minority. So I would take all of that extremely seriously, and that's that would probably solve this problem. But you do have a diverse coalition. And you know why Democrats, I mean, let's flip it on them. Why would they be against proof of citizenship, voter ID, signature verification, pain of custody, controls for mail in ballots, updated voter roles you know I need? Well, why would they be against partisan observers and every precinct, watching the voting all day, up close, the vote counting all night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Senator he had on yesterday, he answered that question why the Democrats want those kind of voters.
Speaker 5: Out there is to be here, Senator cotton Load the.
Speaker 8: Supreme Court and some of those other things that Senator brought up. But I'm just looking at if we can get the majority on that, keep the majority on the House, and get the majority of the Senate.
Speaker 5: Be a fail safe.
Speaker 1: I can't win this election from behind this microphone or behind that camera every night on my own and I'm doing I am trying to deputize everybody to do a little more than maybe they usually do. That's why we have put up information about early voting, voting by mail. It's a public service. That's why we put Kamala in her own words. We call it the Kamala files. It's all on my social media and Hannity dot com, the Walls files on Hannity dot com, my social media. And if you all share this on social media with your friends, your family, co workers, your neighbors, you know, we could bypass a very corrupt institution known as Pravda, the state run media mob. And you know, my advice is to do everything in your power. So the morning after, you know, when we get the election results whenever that is, when we get those results one way or the other, you can look yourself in the mirror and know that you did everything in your power to try to help this country.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: I think there's so much at stake, and she's she's radical beyond words. I got a role. Appreciate the call Georgia very important state. Anyway, let's check in with Elvis in Georgia. Elvis, how are you, what's going on?
Speaker 6: I'm good, sir, and it's an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I have an announcement about Georgia coming up very shortly. I'll tell you about it soon.
Speaker 6: I hope it's good news.
Speaker 1: So I think it's great news. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 6: I'm a lone time Trump supporter, have been since twenty sixteen when he decided to run. Recently, over the last few weeks, I've watched a lot of the politics, and especially like on X of that nature, and it amazes me at how people are just blindly following Kamala Harris. And with twelve of the last sixteen years being Democratic run and only just a few years when Trump was in president did we actually find relief and people were finding jobs and employment. I don't understand how they can blindly follow her. These same people wouldn't go out and buy a house without doing an inspection report on it. Yet they're willing to trust their livelihood to someone without researching and actually seeing the facts own her and who controls whether they'll by the house or not. So I mean, it's just crazy to me how we've almost lost what it defined us as Americans. You know, all the other countries used to look at it and say, hey, Americans are great. I remember watching a thing with Daisy Rnes where he talked about how great it was to be an American and how opportunities that he had were afforded through him, you know, only in America, and we've lost that as Americans. I don't know how to get it back.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't think America supports the idea of feminine products in boys bathrooms and schools. I don't think America supports sex paying for sex change operations for convicted felons or illegal immigrants. I don't think Americans like the idea of eleven million, eleven and a half million going on, you know, fifteen million unvetted Harris Biden illegals that get free housing, healthcare, education now you know, now you get a path to amnesty. I mean, I don't think most Americans support defund dismantled, no bail laws. I don't think most Americans support no fracking, no drilling. I don't think most Americans support this, this radicalized you know, the highest tax cuts in American history and world history. I don't think Americans, you know, if they're fully informed, you know, but you know this is this is all in play in early voting starting, and early voting is about to start in Georgia. By the way, I'll just say this, I'll give you a preview of coming attractions. I'm going to be in Georgia and it's going to be a great event. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 6: Okay, it would be great to meet you one.
Speaker 1: I look forward to it.
Speaker 6: So every has a defining moment that they have in their career. And I think back to when Trump was shot and how if that had happened fifty years ago, Americans would have rallied completely behind it. They wouldn't be all this division that's going on in the United States. But that's just a glimpse of how much we've changed.
Speaker 5: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I believe the majority of Americans don't buy into all the Democratic left stuff, but there's still a lot of folks that blindly follow it.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of Americans are I'll use Russia's term because I can't say it any better, low information voters. And we have to make them more informed than they are because if they're informed about her radicalism, walls radicalism, they vote against her. Thank you, Elvis quick Break right back. We'll head back to our phones this Friday, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, listen, I'm gonna let you in on a little wireless secret. You can basically cut your your cell phone bill in half and get the exact same service with my cell phone Comedy Pure Talk.
Speaker 4: What do I mean by that?
Speaker 1: You'll get the same exact five G network, the same exact cell towers as Verizon AT and T and T Mobile, the same exact coverage, and you pay about half. Average family saved close to one thousand dollars a year, which is important with this Harris Biden economy. And anyway, it's simple to do. You dial pound two fifty, you say the keyword save now. The switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy, and they have plans, for example, like twenty five bucks a month. You'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, mobile hotspot roaming in fifty plus countries, five gigs of data, which means you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much dated does anyone need on any given month? Stop overpaying at the same exact service. There's no contract as signed, there's no activation fee. You keep your phone, you keep your phone number. Pound two fifty keywords save now Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. Pound two fifty keywords save now, same service, you pay half from Puretalk.
Speaker 8: The final hour of The Sean Hannity Show was up.
Speaker 1: Next, Hang on for Sean's conservative Solutions. I got to our busy phones eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to join us this Friday, John and Georgia. Next Sean Hannity Show. What's up John, my old stomping grounds.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing fine, Sean?
Speaker 6: How are you today?
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know, I've gotten to know and I really wasn't that close to and I've come to really like as your governor. Governor Kemp has turned out to be a great guy.
Speaker 4: He's done a lot of things down here, and he's really he really shined during COVID. You know, all these other blue states shut down during COVID, and Governor Kemp kept everything going. He tried to keep the kids in school, we tried to keep businesses open, and you know, we came and we came out on the backside of Cobe. We were one of the first states that really got up and running again, let.
Speaker 5: Me tell you.
Speaker 1: And I and I actually owed him an apology. I remember when I first heard that he was opening the tattoo parlors. I was a little a little nervous about that. And he turned out to be right, and I turned out to be wrong. And I even admitted on the air that I was wrong. But more importantly, he's kind of understated, very quiet, but he gets the job done and and he's a guy that has you know, he's just shown he's just impressed the hell out of me, if you really want to know the truth. And I know some governors and I tend to but I don't know them all, and I've got to know him a little bit, and I've been very impressed.
Speaker 4: He's a great guy. And uh, he's really gained in popularity the second the second term, and when you know, he shellacked Stacy Abrams in that last election. That've kind of proved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and he's been very supportive of President Trump. And I know at different times they've had their issues, but I think they've both put them aside, thank God. And I'm very hopeful that you know, I know he's working on behalf of every Republican running for office in Georgia, and that includes Donald Trump. And I'm grateful for his efforts because Georgia is a much harder state to win than it was when I lived there from ninety two to ninety six.
Speaker 4: President Trump's gonna win Georgia this year, and he's gonna win a big and you know, the things that might help him along the way, Sean, is that you know he talks about, you know, giving breaks on tips, no taxes on tips, no taxes on overtime. I'm a twenty four year active duty Army veteran, and one of the biggest things that he could do for the veterans because you know, we're already struggling as it is out here. Some of us are working full time, you know, on top of getting our disability pay from the and our retirement pay. You know, why not give give the veterans a break on the taxes that they get charged on their retirement pay.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I just like no tax on tips, no tax on Social Security. What is the latest proposal that Trump put outlet. They put one other proposal out, oh if no tax on overtime. I didn't even need to be reminded these are great ideas anyway, John, appreciate you. I love my friends in Georgia. We need Georgia desperately. I'm grateful to Governor Kemp and his team for their their efforts to help every Republican there and they've done a great job for the state of Georgia and the people of Georgia, and they deserve a lot of credit. Thank you, my friend,