Speaker 1: That's right, Burning Up Tour all over again. Now, what does that mean? All over again?
Speaker 2: It means that we had.
Speaker 1: So much fun doing it back in two thousand and eight. We have so many memories that we made. It was such a special time in our life that we wanted to bring it back. The original set list from the Burning Up Tour, going to stop down for fifteen twenty minutes, let you go get your merchandise and all that kind of stuff, and we're drinks and then we're going to come back and play all the hits.
Speaker 2: You know what I really like about this? But this sorry, this might be one of many. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I really like about this because it's something we're doing special, just a MSG. But who's to say we want you all over again with something else we've been doing and it begins tour all over again. Yeah, Looking the Eyes Tour all over again, five albums, one night, all over again. It's something I think we wanted to do for a long time. Yeah, the timing felt perfect in this window in August. We can't wait to see our fans in New York at MSG. It's going to feel like two thousand and eight in New York City, all over, all over again, Stay with me all over again. There you go, And it's always New York East Coat show, so it's a hometown show.
Speaker 2: It's going to be great town show.
Speaker 1: I guess everyone's going to be there, which means, you know who might be there.
Speaker 2: My beautiful wife I want to make the show.
Speaker 1: She's shooting in India, shooting the movie's been shooting for a while, and it looks like she might be able to come back in time to come to the show and listen. We can talk to her about it right now because she's our very special guest on the Pot today, incredibly talented and wonderful wife, Prianca.
Speaker 3: Jonas Jonas.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 1: And we were just talking about how excited we are for our shows at MSG and I told the guys, there's a chance that you might be able to make it. You're shooting on the world, potentially gonna be able to come out those shows.
Speaker 4: I also just love you know. I think everybody knows the experience of Jonah's Brothers show, but my first time was after we got married, and it was the Happiness Begins tour. And I'll never forget Miami that first opening night so much. We were in tears, Like I I was in tears. It was the first time I experienced something like that. And I've been doing a lot of shows before, but your like show stands for joy It's just joyful. You feel so good when you come out. You want to like meet your friends and family, and it feels like everything is right in the world. So if you want to heal, go to a Jones Brother show.
Speaker 2: Know where to find us? Yeah, come here with us. We'll see you in your MSG.
Speaker 4: That's I have done a lot of podcasts, but I'm nervous today.
Speaker 2: What's been your favorite podcast? What's been your favorite past? So far? It's only one right answer?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, like you've done some gold podcasts.
Speaker 4: This one yet.
Speaker 2: We could.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed last Meals because I was eating and it's so good. The food was great, the conversation was great.
Speaker 2: Actually didn't I'm to apologized. I didn't see what was your last meal?
Speaker 4: I don't have to see everything, imagine. I had so many weird, like different things. I had hot dogs, I had some Indian food. I had like a variety of things and I had Ethiopian food tonight. Wow the conversation.
Speaker 2: But hold on, you pointed at Nick with that, why why why?
Speaker 1: Why? Because food okay, and I ate a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I prefer other things.
Speaker 4: No, you can do it once in a while. I subject to do it.
Speaker 1: You can do what disagree or so hold on? This is he doesn't want to expecting disagree. Just so you guys know you can't disagree. Just in case you didn't know.
Speaker 2: This is my wife. Oh, this is my wife. Oh wow, and she has graced us with her presence today. So true, bestie. So I need you to to be on your best behavior. That's why we're sitting anything. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is our podcast technical. I will say that you're out number actually two thirds of it. You don't seem nervous in the car and the way I was nervous. I've never seen you nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: I'm actually sitting in the front seat, and I hear her Nika, do you want to brief me? And his response to her what like a psychopath just looks now.
Speaker 2: Well I wanted there to be an of surprise. Yes it is.
Speaker 4: I don't think i've collectively spoken to the three of you for an hour.
Speaker 2: Ever, No, what was actually maybe what the roast you did? Kind of well, like a lot of people who just me and the three of you, that's intimidating. Well, I was afraid for you. So Nick doesn't like Ethiopian food.
Speaker 4: Just like every day in Gira is hard for him.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 1: You prefer other things. I prefer the things. But this is this was on your last meals. Yes, it was a big question, I think because they asked us we had some mother recipes on our last meals. How did the Indian food go down? Did they do a good job?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually did?
Speaker 4: They got these tobobs from Lucknow which were which are hard to find, and I was really surprised that you know, they found them in La right, and they were great.
Speaker 1: I've had some incredible Indian dishes at your home. Yes, where would you say, if you're visiting Los Angeles to get authentic Indian food, where would you send them besides your home, which I don't think would be a good idea. You could come to our home. Just come to our home. It's fine. Every we like, yeah, everyone we like loll Merch Studio City, Loal merch, merch.
Speaker 2: What's the order? It's it's kind of it's always for the table, but we always have a table.
Speaker 4: We have so many people on the table.
Speaker 1: The order is basically, uh, planier, right, do a little butter chicken, of course, do a lambriani we do none, of course, brother, and write a some pickle of course, rice what else?
Speaker 4: That's a basic that's the baseline order, and then you pivot from and my husband does order for twenty people, even if it's for two.
Speaker 2: You've both been to India once. I've been twice. You've not been. Oh, you've been twice, that's true. Have been three times.
Speaker 1: I've been twice three times when you play, yeah, and it came for my sister in law is from India and so I I go quite often.
Speaker 2: You've been three times. Quite, that's one more together. That's one more than Kevin.
Speaker 4: That's the third time.
Speaker 2: I don't know you're lying with you guys.
Speaker 4: Wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Joe Embellishing, I've.
Speaker 1: Been there in my heart. I think I've been there in my heart. Well, it's an incredible place. It's pretty special, I will say, seeing it through the eyes or I guess in the back seat with you two is just something I wow, I've I've I've done some really cool ship in my life.
Speaker 2: Going to India with Priyanka chop for Jonas well.
Speaker 1: Actually, at the time, Panka Chopra was unbelievable. I've never seen so many people at an airport. She's an icon, She's an icon queen, and it was really.
Speaker 2: Kind of royal. It was a close thing to royalty.
Speaker 1: I think I've tried to explain to people is that, you know, the way in which Indian folks love and appreciate their stars, their film stars, is more similar to in my opinion, to royalty. Yeah, I totally agree, and my wife, my beautiful way has been in what eighty something casual eighty something overall for overall films. Well, okay, still it's a huge number US. You've won countless awards for your work in those films. I've seen a lot of your work in Indian film that also the incredible things you've done here in the US. And my introduction to you was was by way of Kevin saying, Hey, have you seen the show on ABC?
Speaker 4: It's called Quantico A crazy story Because Kevin and I will like the same shows, and Nick and I will never like the same shows.
Speaker 2: Nick and I like the same show What you Do? We like TV that the majority of people, Yeah, that people love we like people's.
Speaker 1: Nick also like things people like yeah like what Well, it's the last great TV show we both liked. Did you watch Widows Day? Yes, it's great that that wasn't convincing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've sort of lost my apps. It doesn't matter. This is it does matter. This is our podcast. We can talk about how we want.
Speaker 4: Did you watch Love Island?
Speaker 2: Like he's always at that, but he did. He does this all the time. I know that one.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched. Yeah, Danny finished it, but I didn't. He always you don't.
Speaker 4: Watch it from her shoulder that I don't think we've watched.
Speaker 2: Love Island last?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 2: Have you watched Love Hunt?
Speaker 4: I just started this new Sea.
Speaker 2: I love it watching it.
Speaker 1: You're watching it last night? Actually, I just wanted you're watching last night.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were.
Speaker 2: We were so crazy together when last season? For sure, because I don't think he's got into this season. There's a lot of love that's a problem. I don't get it. I'm just you did exactly what exactly rewind to take right now?
Speaker 1: Literally I just said that you would you would say, Danielle finish. I didn't daniel watched it in the first place. I never even started.
Speaker 2: It actually think about it. But I think this is going back to the point that what I said about the about.
Speaker 1: The getting fiery, I was about to give you flowers about just given to them anyway, Okay, to rewind the story important story.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the show Quantico?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I said I have not.
Speaker 1: And then as he's talking about it, I look up on Sunset Boulevard and there's a billboard of your face. And so then I go to Twitter and I'm like, I wonder if she follows me, which you did?
Speaker 4: What I don't think so?
Speaker 2: But and.
Speaker 1: A direct message and we have it right here there the original direct message. It says it's pulling up d MS. Now I'm going to dramatic Kevin and I are going to dramatic read this. Let's start with the with the head of those says dreamer achiever dreamer here, Okay, is that your mart What is that? This is your head header? What does that mean? It's you know what you achieve? You joined in two words that make the most sense. So the next seic Hello, I've heard from a few people that we should we should meet WHOA. I have to agree with these people. Dot dot WHOA? Are you in La anytime soon? It's a sensible message. Hey, oh, Graham's told me so much about you. Let's text oh more private. Oh my team can access this.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, damn so quantical of you. Thank you, by the way.
Speaker 4: Further, that such a steamy reading for my voice.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see the first text scent to that number. Do you have that up? You can't see that one team has No, no, no, no, let's see.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what that first text was. He wanted to corroborate it was actually me.
Speaker 3: He asked me for a.
Speaker 4: Photo that moment, looking into the camera with the times damp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Regular, it's a good way to get a picture. It's a good way to get a picture.
Speaker 4: I was like, just to prove of me already, like, but I appreciated it too.
Speaker 2: I think you said it was you with some peanut butter or something.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: No, I was after a fashion show after fish was cute that.
Speaker 1: So we start texting and then it's it's not. It's not untill you know, about a year and a half later that we we started dating and then eventually got engaged.
Speaker 2: Would the right word it was?
Speaker 4: It was like two and a half months.
Speaker 1: And how many years now I've been married? This will be eight years in December. I'm pretending like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Eight years.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: That's huge. That's so incredible. Well, okay, and then fast forward.
Speaker 1: Now you you have a beautiful, beautiful little daughter, multi and I guess you're not just jumping right into it.
Speaker 2: What has parenthood both of you?
Speaker 4: That you have so much more to give than I think you ever give yourself credit to. Like I thought I can't function without you know that eight hours of sleep, or now like today we're you know, we've been awake almost every one and a half hours because she wasn't feeling too well, and we're fine, we can function. It just teaches you how resilient you are as a human, how much I guess to me, how capable you are, because you love this thing so much more than anything ever before.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, Nick to speak to the mother that you are. I mean, I think that you you are so patient and so thoughtful in the way you communicate with our daughter, and it's so inspiring to me. You know, I think often we get so in our own way as as adults. We think that these things that we put all this importance on are real and tangible and that they matter. And then you look at, you know, the five ten minutes you take just to sit and truly be present and engage in the way that you do, and it just sort of h takes all the importance and becomes the only thing. And so I admire that about you and how you've been able to balance not just all what you're doing in your career and all that, but also being so present and consistent for our.
Speaker 2: Daughter giving you your flowers.
Speaker 1: Pre I would say one thing that I always noticed about you, as busy as you are, you'll hang with your people. You'll be the last one to bed.
Speaker 4: Has that not changed yet?
Speaker 2: I feel like now, well, I mean, you guys think I definitely go to bed earlier than earlier.
Speaker 1: But I think you guys still look you're but it's really impressive because you want to be with your people even when you're working NonStop like you are, and traveling the world and doing some incredible things, and when you get home, you're obviously a very present partner and mother and friend.
Speaker 2: And that's I love that. There's nothing better than staying at your guy's place.
Speaker 1: But I do prepare myself that, like cool, I will get way less sleep going to your house. Kevin tried to stay at a hotel and then he got kind of bullied into staying out there. Bully the most family family we can bully.
Speaker 4: You can't come to l A and stay in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes it. That's our house. I'm here. I was there last night.
Speaker 4: Yes, last night, I was good. I was happy about it.
Speaker 2: Your home's great. I love it. Thank you. There's no more shampoo in this.
Speaker 1: I should have mentioned that which shampoos you use?
Speaker 2: Was it anomaly?
Speaker 1: I used all the I used all the anomaly that I used? Whatever, there was another one in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was great. Priest got brands. I got.
Speaker 1: Anomally max factors. It's not working fast enough, Yeah, it's got brands. Got brands. Okay, So for for you too, what do you know, I'm gonna act like I don't know. After a long day of work and you guys happened to find the time to just be like, all right, we're not gonna do any think. I'm sure being at home is what you want to be where you want to be? Yeah, Like, what's what's a happy place for the two of you? Where are you going you on vacation? You can escape together? Give a spot.
Speaker 4: When we first got married, Nick said to me my first birthday in Miami. Remember after we had got married, we were all together, and he said to me, I hope you know I'm an experienced guy, Like that's what I do.
Speaker 2: How did you take that?
Speaker 4: I was confused and conflicted about it, Like I don't like get a gift, which I don't need. By the way, I'm okay without one know what the rules are in this marriage, you know. Yeah, but true to himself, He's truly an experienced guy. We've experienced the world together. We discuss holidays when we're traveling. We that's our favorite thing to do when we are sitting together. We like look at places we want to visit, and then the we don't know when in the schedule we'll actually be able to do it, but you know, we think about it and we plan and we've dreamed again together.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We doesn't always work out this way, as you guys know, but but we try to. You know, every six months, I have at least some sort of trip plan. It could be something simple, you know, nearby, or.
Speaker 4: Like two days to Malibu on the weekend, just with time with each other.
Speaker 1: Just try to go because we spend a lot of our time apart. She's been shooting in India, We've been on tour for a while, and you know we have to kind of block off these windows and be very specifical with there. And we're actually going on vacation around her birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're joining us. I'm going to be there. I'm so excited. Is now our vacation month because of the world. True?
Speaker 1: All right, So one of the things that I've I've loved most about, you know, these eight years together is all the Bollywood gossip I've I've got that.
Speaker 2: Have loved them filled with the goss. It's Bollywood tea.
Speaker 4: It is true though, that stuff even I don't know, like I don't know when someone's broken up with someone, and you were always the one to tell me.
Speaker 2: Does he come in the room and like, Babe, no, hear what happened.
Speaker 4: It usually happens when I'm texting someone and I'd be like, hey, give my love to blah blah blah, and he's like, no, they've broken up, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, I do, and I love give us the names who you can't I can't say names.
Speaker 2: These are these are friends of ours.
Speaker 4: Guys, these are these are people we know.
Speaker 1: But you know, there's even more fun and I think that's even better. There's a couple of accounts that I don't that I kind of ghost follow, you know that. I just I'm not gonna say which one's Boom couple? Is it like the Is it like the Bollywood du mois?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some good tea though, there's like all these storylines that you got to follow.
Speaker 2: What is the story that you see?
Speaker 1: Like they they're like, oh, it spotted with new person, or like, well, this person's seen flirting out of a premiere.
Speaker 2: It's not really like that you should speak to this.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't get me into trouble.
Speaker 2: You're in trouble.
Speaker 1: About generally culture. It's just different dating. Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't like we don't go on like an isolated date.
Speaker 2: You go on a bowling date. You don't meet a.
Speaker 4: Stranger and you're like, oh, let's go on a date. We usually meet people that we're gonna date through friends.
Speaker 1: And then it's you don't like, really correct me if I'm wrong. You don't like casually date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't, like, I mean you might. I'm sure people do it. That is a real date is casual Like that's it's sort of you dates.
Speaker 4: You'll have fun, but there's always like an intention.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's good. That's cool.
Speaker 1: So some of the storylines that I like to follow are.
Speaker 4: Where there's no intention.
Speaker 2: There's no intention.
Speaker 1: Perhaps some some you know, uh, extracurricular activities outside you know, there's there's there's things, you know, the one.
Speaker 4: Guy with multiple extracurricular activities.
Speaker 1: Extra let me go for the whole film side of things, right, there's like there's all like these really interesting dynamics with directors and writers and actors, and it's like a whole thing that I've I've I've really come to love and and i i've you know, frankly, I think it's it's one of the most prolific and exciting creative you know what would you call it creative platforms or just generally the film genre. Thank you for the film industry is just booming globally in a way that I think it's just so exciting.
Speaker 2: But sad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I saw firsthand when we went to this walla blues the thing and we had your friend hosted an amazing event afterwards, and you were like you were essentially like giving us the tea on who everybody was like it was like devil worst product, you know, like this person's person and like like you were giving us.
Speaker 2: I was not there for this was.
Speaker 4: Such a good job of I think representing my culture really well too. I was filming in India this time for Holy and you know Holy, the color of course beautiful, and Nick hosted a body at home Holy without me with like all the colors beautiful, just the everything. I had our friends over the food, the menu, and I was very moved by that. Kind of had a lot of form on, but very moved by it. But I think, like you talked so much about Bollywood, and you speak so much of it, and you have really deep knowledge and interest. But you love the gup the mos.
Speaker 2: I love the music of the Gossip I want. I want to know. I'll fill you in at lunch after. I want to know all the dirty song. Oh the gup.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Indian film industry and you know, not just Bollywood but but also the movie you're making now is technically.
Speaker 4: A telego movie South Indian. I've been working on it for almost fourteen months now. But this filmmaker, his name is S. S Raja Molli, is known to take that kind of time to make movies. His last film was called R R R. A lot of you saw it. In fact, Joe, you were the first person to tell me about the movie before I had even seen it. We were like, oh, there's this Indian movie that came out and I saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, get that quick commission check Joe commissions on films now.
Speaker 4: No. So he called me for this movie and it's called Varanasi and it's this epic adventure around the world and are in time and it's taken a minute, but I'm very excited about it comes out April twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's huge. RR was awesome, So I'm so excited, Thank you, thank you. The bird the bridge scene in.
Speaker 2: That movie when he jumps off the bridge. It's so cool.
Speaker 4: I do so many amazing slow motion jumps, and that's all I can say.
Speaker 2: It's like, we love a slow motion jump.
Speaker 4: I love a slow motion jump.
Speaker 1: I mean, you also are quite the badass. I got to witness I get to watch a pre screening. Actually, last vacation we were on, Yeah, we watched both of your movies.
Speaker 4: Yes we did. We saw Power Ballad and The.
Speaker 1: Bluff, which was really cool. It was like a double feature. One thing about being a Jonas is you get to listen and watch things early.
Speaker 2: It's really nice.
Speaker 1: It is convenient, and sometimes a year early, a year early. That was really cool. I guess for you, well, what about film and TV still excite you? Obviously on the production side too, if you're an amazing producer, for you, I mean doing this many you know, eighty plus and counting film and TV, which is projects, she's very impressive. What excites you about still getting it? Waking up and like all right, I'm gonna go do this because it can be intense hours.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Yeah, I think once you overcome the fact that acting is waiting. Really, you know, you go to set and you wait and when it's your turn. That's your time to shine, and usually that is the ten seconds between action and cut. So like you have to remember to not let yourself, you know, just like not lose inspiration and not lose steam even if you've been waiting for like two hours or whatever.
Speaker 2: How do you conserve your energy doing that? A lot of.
Speaker 4: Times, you know, you end up like I do a lot of meetings, I finish a lot of scripts. I get a lot of work done in between. John Cena, I was working him. He taught himself how to play the piano between shots, like properly. He's a concerto like he he properly plays the piano in like in between shots. He was just like, oh I was, I was scrolling too much, and I decided instead of doom scrolling, I'm going to learn something.
Speaker 2: And he did. Last of his hands. I can only imagine big piano, the.
Speaker 4: Big pio, little piano, like it's a little piano, and he sits with in his suit.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard it, like I watched the video of him and the hug he gave his fan that wanted to just hug him after his journey with cancer, and it's just like it broke me.
Speaker 4: I cried so hard, such a good man, like good man good.
Speaker 2: People to meet him. But I can't wait to meet. We got to get a scene on the pot. We have to get seen.
Speaker 4: You have to Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 2: Again, You've done so many projects.
Speaker 1: Is there something still on the bucket list that you're like, I'd love to play a role like this with this character, Or you've been trying to get something developed and you want to talk about it and then that will force people to produce with you to get it made.
Speaker 4: I love my family just saying like there's a champions of me. Thank you right by the way. Very sweet. I feel like in my English language work, I haven't been able to do as many genres or haven't worked with as many people as I would have liked to. I mean, in my Hindi or my Indian films, I've like done comedy and drama and like action and horror and work with every filmmaker, and I feel like I kind of want to explore that a little bit here. So I'm excited. I'm developing a bunch of really cool stuff. We're doing something together. By the way, it's really hot when you're a female actor and your husband like develops a show for you or a movie for you.
Speaker 2: So true, bestie, I just want to take you get to saying.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: You guys also were doing stuff together too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were doing a pitch meeting and I had a moment where we were pitching this really fun story that he came up with for me to the studio and I was like, oh my god, like instead of a writer a producer, I don't know it, Like my husband is thinking of movie is I want to do? And it's real because we're now pitching into a studio.
Speaker 2: It was great, very cool. It's fun.
Speaker 1: Are you going to commission off of the project? Yeah, you gotta drop that. That's right, I'm making I'm doing it. Your scenes together in Your Romantic Comedy was hilarious, not really comedy, but it was in the in the limo was just too fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the makeout scene. The makeout scene that was a bad bad date date, bad date hilarious. You guys ever been on a bad date? Has ever date?
Speaker 1: But with that you like planned really well, gone really bad for each other, for each other, for each other?
Speaker 4: Have we your face?
Speaker 2: What are you asking it?
Speaker 4: Better be about each yeast, Kevin starts stammering mixed face.
Speaker 1: Here's a list of people. No, I mean, like, you know, you put a lot of effort in and everything goes bad.
Speaker 2: It didn't go bad. It turned out the way it was supposed to.
Speaker 1: But actually when, of course, when we got engaged, I had this, oh plan basically to do it at midnight.
Speaker 2: After her birthday.
Speaker 1: Her birthdays on the eighteenth July, and I was going to like propose at midnight, so it's the following day, so we'd always have these two days to celebrate these two very special It's just so.
Speaker 4: Thoughtful, like you proposed the eighteenth and I mean on the nineteenth. Birthdays on the eighteen, so it's like a two day holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our flight's delayed, which is putting us back three or four hours. Now I'm doing the time in my head and she's like, what are you stressed about them?
Speaker 4: Like, it's just now, I don't know this. I think we're just going for a holiday.
Speaker 1: So we get, you know, to the place that we're staying in Greece, and again we were kind of late and we're having dinner and I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: The clock the whole time, like, oh, God, this is gonna be a disaster. We're not going to out.
Speaker 4: Rise anxious on this holiday. Is this person? Is he?
Speaker 2: Why are we caring about time at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We are in Greece alone for the first time together.
Speaker 2: Like we opened a bottle of wine.
Speaker 4: Crazy person here.
Speaker 1: And it's telling you know, we're having the wine and it's like birth days were like, let's just finish the bottle off.
Speaker 2: And now it's like, all.
Speaker 4: Right, it's a magnum of lynch bosh, like it's we're kind of.
Speaker 2: Lit do it?
Speaker 1: But it was, it was it actually perfect time, he said about two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Which is the worst because she's like, can we should we go to bed?
Speaker 4: I can't even stand at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have one more gift for you.
Speaker 1: So I went back to the room and I grabbed the ring and you know, proposed and it all worked out the way.
Speaker 2: But she didn't. She didn't say yes right away. It took her like forty.
Speaker 4: Because I finished a magnum of the stare.
Speaker 2: At me and I'm on my knee. I'm like, should I just put the ring on?
Speaker 4: You did put the ring on, and then I said yes.
Speaker 2: So there's a hesitation or is it just pause? She was just shocked me.
Speaker 4: It was so I think it was so my life flashed in from our eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean on the first day to engagement was was I think strong first day five and a half weeks.
Speaker 2: Kevin was there on the first day.
Speaker 4: Yes, do you remember when Joe sent those milk shots?
Speaker 1: Of course I don't because yeah, I took that too drink milk.
Speaker 2: Nick was.
Speaker 1: I was so jealous because I don't know where I was, but I couldn't be there, and I was like, you know, Nick's like she was hyping you up.
Speaker 2: He's like, she's amazing, funny, She's so kind. I'm like, I'll see if she's funny. I'm gonna send milk shots. Let's see if she really thinks this is funny. Oh, now, I know that was a test.
Speaker 1: Soly some gears here, Kevin and I came a little game. Yeah that you guys are n't aware about.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's the game?
Speaker 1: The game is kind of one of those newlywed games, not so new game, not so we're not so newlywed.
Speaker 4: It's a hey, hey, hey, people say that you longtime couple. Three. I'm like, we just got married.
Speaker 2: I have my canceling headphones, and who's wearing the headphones? I'm confused. I'll get there. Calm down. So here's the way it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: We're going to put the headphones on the person that's not being asked the questions, and you, guys, you are on your answers.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty sure? It's newly away game or not so newly with?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Perfect? Okay, who wants to go first? Nick? Okay, perfect?
Speaker 1: Guess, so read up first? All right, first question, free? Yes, what did Nick say? Is your favorite TV show that you rewatch over and over?
Speaker 4: Don't rewatch a TV show over and over?
Speaker 2: It's your favorite show? Then just your favorite show?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what's your favorite show or what's one that you speak of highly?
Speaker 2: Next question?
Speaker 1: Okay, panpha, what is something Nick always complains about when Joe or myself come to stay?
Speaker 2: I know this answer.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so nervous about.
Speaker 2: I know this answer.
Speaker 1: You can answer, yeah, I do. It's because it's about me. Surprise, surprise, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Complain about anything. By the way, Okay, have you.
Speaker 2: Met your husband?
Speaker 1: What did Nick say is one piece of clothing you wish you could remove from Nick's wardrobe.
Speaker 2: And don't say the clothes he has on right now. I like that question. It's great, good question.
Speaker 4: Joe, remove it and move it to my wardrobe or remove it and trash it.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: That's for you to answer. And I think we'll stop there and then will the rapi fire affords? Okay, good, No, you switch headphones, but you got to take that off because he just I just want to let you see she thought she was sick. I just want to let you know. We have to rework this a little bit because now we have to ask kind the same questions.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll answer after the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, okayl me and Joe did not talk about this, and we didn't, but we're on it.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 1: What did Prianca say is that is the Jonas Brothers song She doesn't want to hear again?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Or she does not want to hear again, or or she would like to hear less. I don't know. Is it Jones for a song or a solo song.
Speaker 1: That's pretty that would be in the category of Jonas so well, no, there's a there's a difference. Let's go solo the song I like that, let's go solo, So we're adding solo to the question.
Speaker 2: She's already answered this question. No, yeah, I guess. I don't know. We're gonna find out. Did you think through this game before you start? That's what I said. Just now, I think that I think. Let me let me rephrase that one.
Speaker 4: Why is this taking so long?
Speaker 2: Because your husband's asking questions? Are you surprised? Answer the question?
Speaker 1: Nick, What'sca's second favorite part of a live Jonas Brothers concert?
Speaker 2: Her second favorite part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he first paper part I know is when you play jealous, She'll be like, oh your arms.
Speaker 2: H J always says that. So what's her second favorite second part? Okay?
Speaker 1: What is something you do that Prianca says she loves, but me and Joe find annoying trying to read lips look at her? Something that she says she loves about me that you no, no, no, she's smart.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 1: What is something that you do that Prianca says she absolutely loves but we find annoying?
Speaker 2: Is there tough questions? Okay? Who did Preanca say is actually your mom's favorite? Okay? Nick, which of us did Prianca say she goes to advice? For about you. That's easy.
Speaker 1: Last, but not least, Nick, what did Prianca say is her favorite physical charistic of you? I don't think I know that answer?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, all right, take them off, Take them off. We're going to reread these and see if you guys are how close you are?
Speaker 1: So now you now you'll answer I got it now, I got it now, very confused, but you won't confused.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen is I'm gonna ask Priyanka the questions we asked you.
Speaker 2: Oh, so there you go? You got it now? We asked Nick, we want your answer. What do we think?
Speaker 1: Prianca says, is the Jonah's Brothers song that she doesn't want to hear again?
Speaker 2: It could be a solo song. Yeah, it could be a solo song.
Speaker 4: There is like no song I think that I would.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm sorry we changed this question. The question is sorry when I just write off the paper incorrect? Your key had to change the questions correct incorrect? You can't, You're actually wrong.
Speaker 2: We were wrong? Are you winding? Sorry? And here this is going well? Uh yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: What's your second favorite song in the Jones Brothers discography?
Speaker 4: My husband?
Speaker 1: What's your second favorite moment during the Jonah's Brother's concert. You guys are not in charge of games anymore.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know we were playing a game until I got hand of this paper. Okay, what is your second You said you came up with it. I just lied for the sake of line and I don't know, Lina, Okay.
Speaker 4: Ready, that is the meme. I just lied for the think of lying.
Speaker 1: So, Priyanka, what is your second favorite moment in a live show for the Jones Brothers.
Speaker 4: That's so weird? Why is it second?
Speaker 2: Because jealous he takes the shirt off and the fine fine.
Speaker 4: Gosh. I think I love it when love Bug everyone sings love Bug at the same time and the lights.
Speaker 2: What do you have? I sucker. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I love that too, But I told you it's.
Speaker 2: A third favorite.
Speaker 1: We asked Nick, Oh, wow, what is something that you do that Panca says she loves but Kevin and Joe find annoying that you do that, I do that I do that you say you love but they think is annoying.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a confusing question. It's weird. It's a weird Okay, Okay. Something that I love but they find annoying. That's the way it should have been worded, like.
Speaker 4: When he when he has a plan for everything, like he's like a ninja.
Speaker 2: Is that what you said, planning things? Oh?
Speaker 1: Good, good answer, correct answer, carry carry Nick. We asked Nick, who did is actually your mom's favorite? Who is actually your mom's favorite?
Speaker 4: Who do you I think is your mom's favorite?
Speaker 1: Not Nick?
Speaker 2: But because that's we know that's the answer, but.
Speaker 4: We besides Nick, who's not your mom? Oh that's tough, I think, Frankie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Sorry answer correct, that's what I said, Franklin.
Speaker 1: And we asked Nick, which of your brothers did say she goes to advice for.
Speaker 4: About different things between the two of you.
Speaker 2: Great answer, very political answer. But yeah, but you I knew that was gonna be a joke question She called.
Speaker 4: Him for things logistics, Jill, non.
Speaker 1: Joke, No things I would know. There's one more, Nick. We asked Nick, here's her last one? What did say her favorite physical characteristic of yours?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: This is not a PG related whip?
Speaker 4: What did I say?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Nick?
Speaker 1: We asked Nick, do you think Preanca will say is her favorite characteristic? That's how you have to hear it. Okay, I got it? Clear it?
Speaker 2: What's one?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yes, which direction should that go in.
Speaker 2: Of the body. It's up to use your answer to your answer. There's no wrong.
Speaker 4: God he has this like giant back, which I think.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: It right? That's all right. Let's see if you can beat them.
Speaker 1: See if you guys can articulate the questions in the way that makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's a good thing that you guys are trying this on me instead of your other guests his family.
Speaker 2: All right, here's your first question Nick.
Speaker 1: Okay, we asked Prianco, what does Nick think your favorite TV show is?
Speaker 2: Love Island?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one, because I'm watching you, you're in there, because I'm I'm it's it would be one. Yeah, it doesn't matter. Yeah, correct, we're working together. We're working together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what's.
Speaker 2: What's mine is yours kind of thing. It's a collective score. Everything comes home. Okay, here's the next thing we asked Prianca. Nick.
Speaker 1: We asked Prianco, what is something Nick always complains about when Joe and Kevin comes to stay.
Speaker 2: Leave cans all over the house, the cans picking up.
Speaker 1: That's great, all right, I'm so unbelievably conscious about this. You will not find a can missing in that house now. I film one yesterday. There's no chance I phone tore everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you said house too. Whatever you want, okay, croys or everywhere? Yeah, seriously, all right, last question here? What did Nick say?
Speaker 1: Is one piece of clothing you wish you could remove from Nick's wardrobe?
Speaker 4: What do you think I want to remove from your wardrobe? I know I was stuck on this one too, but if you think about.
Speaker 1: It, right, don't lead the witness here. Okay, sorry, think about I'm trying to think about it. I honestly don't know you guys, kind of didn't know you guys have great style.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to know. What is it? What's your answer? Curious? Oh, golf clothes? Because I lose you to golf.
Speaker 4: It's not terribly I should have known that you look hot and golf clothes. I mean, short shorts are your thing.
Speaker 1: But but how short are we talking?
Speaker 4: I mean, he got thies?
Speaker 2: Well done? Guys, all done? You get rapid fire pointed at each other? Who is mess here?
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 2: Copy? Who's the night out?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 4: You're just calling me out?
Speaker 2: Who does Who's what? Who is the better cook? We are both really chef? How you guys hired? Who hogs the bed covers? Multi Murray? Yes, rightfully?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? It depends. It depends pretty quick. Yeah, we're both pretty quick.
Speaker 1: What is your your comfort foods?
Speaker 2: Anything with bread? Who plays the best date nights? Nick?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm Experience's experiences, very experienced guy, and he's right for the Thank you for as for playing.
Speaker 2: Thanks for figuring it out, brought to you not knowing what we have to we have to try it on you guys.
Speaker 1: So that way, if we ever have couples again on our pod them already no couple will ever come back.
Speaker 2: Well I did this so well to be like, wow, that that game is fun. I want to go on the show.
Speaker 4: I do think it means a little work, but I have.
Speaker 2: What what what? What should we do better next time?
Speaker 4: Maybe make that top questions easier? The music articulated, the background score was great.
Speaker 2: Great, I played along.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being a good sport question some fans real quick questions and I think we have a couple of clips. We got a show too, which I think we should do in a minute here. But from Mikaela, if you Nick had your own reality show like Mary to Jonass, what would viewers be the most surprised to see you should bring it back, to bring it back the whole family and just live in one roof, like Love Island be really really crazy?
Speaker 2: No thanks, What.
Speaker 4: Would our reality show be?
Speaker 2: Maybe the viewers most be surprised to see how.
Speaker 4: Much time we spend it home again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, people have an idea that you guys like, wow, we're doing something. You just want to be home.
Speaker 4: We want to be on the couch, chilling our couch.
Speaker 1: It's the same idea. It's like, oh, let's get backstage. Like backstage is pretty boring. Yeah, it's kind of chill.
Speaker 2: Depend And also.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, depends on the who's backstage. But also when we first got married, your backstage was very different than on backstages.
Speaker 2: Now so correct.
Speaker 4: So it was just it used to be popping, and now it's coming. Now you guys are like dads and you go home.
Speaker 2: It's fast. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Yesterday you were in bed by like ten thirty.
Speaker 2: You were like you fell sep in your food. Yeah, you were sleeping in the team meeting. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yes, last time you literally came up to me like.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to bed. I was like, no, gods, liar, liar, can fire. Okay, you said we have clips to show. Oh, this is a good clip. This is what pretty viral. This was early in relationship. This is a good version of the newly wed game that we played. So done, well done. You see what we tried to do.
Speaker 1: Definitely the twenty nineteen yere it's all slide huh slide that feel the wheel?
Speaker 2: I feel?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't. That's all forearm strength.
Speaker 2: Baby is god? Just damn?
Speaker 1: That was the clip works? Really just watching just watching him slide his wife to him.
Speaker 2: It's a cool clip. Did you ask for the names to add that clip? Really? I said it'd be fun to watch it. I'm sure sure enjoy. I'm sure you enjoy watch Really? Yeah, I told him to pull it up. Why not? It's a great clip.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: It's a good clip.
Speaker 2: This is a good clip.
Speaker 1: You said we should watch clips. I didn't say that. I guess watch them next. Check out this cool stuff. I'm going to show you what else do we have. I don't know what else did you send in what know what it is?
Speaker 4: We love being babied about my guy. I want to be a child.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: I've like snuggling. You want to be huge on you and then they're not for me, you know no? I love like you should not be a half of his wardrobe is in my closet. I'm so small and cute and so small.
Speaker 2: I love it. She's so funny. So you want to be a baby by your man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nothing words. My hands don't work when us at home, when I.
Speaker 2: Hear that, when we know we hear babu.
Speaker 4: We know it's on the remote not working. God, the internet's not working. Can I have a drink?
Speaker 2: We love it. That's great. Everyone's got the dynamic. We love it, love to see it.
Speaker 4: I'm very grateful.
Speaker 2: Do you like being babied Kevin? Yes? Who doesn't love being babied?
Speaker 1: Okay, on that you're running out of time, Ladies and gentlemen, please make some noise once again, success as we watch something very special for you. Yes, because this is your birthday episode. It's maybe on Danny's birthday. Will love her on the pod and and we can do a lot of thing. This is a really special gift, special gift for you.
Speaker 2: We really gave a lot of thought attention. He gives it to our his favorite guests. Yes, we haven't given out yet.
Speaker 1: This is a edible arrangement Happy Birthday from the Hay Jonas Podcast. The perfect gift for any occasion, whether it be business or personal, edible arrangements.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect birthday gift.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I would love to have one. If you're sharing, I will have a strawberry.
Speaker 2: You all right, and we say it together. Bye bye bye bye bye bye.