Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Day Mornings on the twenties. He Hi, this is Trevor. I just want to know what you need to do with them.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what this is Trevor Hype Trevor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry I didn't identify where I was calling from. Sorry, it's been a little stressful around her. My name is Trevor. I'm calling from party Rental and you order stuff to be delivered for our parties that you're hunting. Yeah, okay, And so we got everything. Some of them were very very very difficult to find, but we did. And I'm at your place and I dropped them off. But then also I don't know what to do with them.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't know what to do with them?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Like I just let him go and then they went inside, So I don't know if that's like the right thing or but like I can see him in there, and they seem to be like wreaking Heaven.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What is wreaking Havoc?
Speaker 1: The lemurs?
Speaker 2: The lemurs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ordered a bunch of lemurs. We were able to locate three, and man, they have a lot of energy. I had no idea, like almost crashing I was driving the truck over here because they were like jumping on my head and stuff. But we were able to locate three of the three lemurs. I know you wanted more, but that's all we could find because lemurs are very hard to come by.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous. You put lemurs in my house.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't put them in the house like they got in the house because like they can get through tight spaces. I had no idea. So like, when I saw the order and I said lemurs, I went to the dark web and then I ordered a few. I figured they'd be good for us to have around anyway. But they're inside right now, and I don't like. I saw them tap over a lamp and then they're just like kind of like all over the place. And then also they go to the bathroom a lot. So I don't know if you want to, you know, come home and deal with the lemurs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you hitting me?
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're unhappy with the servos.
Speaker 2: I'm unhappy with the service. You randomly put wild animals in my house that are breaking my furniture and all over my house.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good way to put it. Yo, that's what's going on right now, and I'm really sorry. I tried to catch one of them and like, he's pretty slippery. His name is Hank, That's what I started calling him, which I think is a cool name for a Lemur. I've never met a lemur name han. Oh, I've never met a lemur before. But I met him and I called him Hank. But then he I tried to grab him and then he got away from me and I slipped and I skinned my knee a little bit, which is fine. I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I don't care about your knee. How could you be so stupid to think that I would want to order lemurs?
Speaker 1: Well, on the order, it says the Lemeurs, And so.
Speaker 2: Do you possibly think that I ordered lemurs? I ordered balloons, I ordered two blow up I ordered a bounce house. Oh my god, did you think streamers were lemurs?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so streamers makes much more sense when you're talking about a kid's party.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course it makes more sense. This is not I do not need to stress.
Speaker 1: Oh so, I think what happened was because I didn't write the order. I think someone else wrote the order, and I looked at it when I've got it to fill the order, and I think I confuse streamers for lemurs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what kind of an idiot are you?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 2: This is insane. Oh my god, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this. We're having all these kids come over and oh my god, the house is going to be a mess. You need to get the lemurs out of my house now, and I need to talk to your boss. There is no way that you deserve to stay in this job. I will get inspired.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll just let you know that this is actually a Doubile from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: He said that you've been stressed about planning your kid's birthday party and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I couldn't believe that someone could have confused dream works for words. Just wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks