Speaker 1: Nothing's going into your board.
Speaker 2: God damn it, I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: No, No, we don't need to. We don't need to. We don't know yet. Great, this is serial. I had caught your error.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, it's been a it's been a minute since we recorded, even though we were on last weekend.
Speaker 1: Really, that's crazy. I thought we were here for every.
Speaker 2: Episode, so people know that we're recording ahead.
Speaker 1: When I say that it's Andy, don't well the show, let me put on, let me put on this hat, they won't know.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And then when you say it's they know the listen is a smooth The show was on you don't get to tell and the dumb the show was on vacation.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we had to record a couple of weeks in advance, otherwise we'd have been on a break. And we don't take breaks. Andrew, we're here every Monday.
Speaker 1: I remember once in five years that we took a break.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was literally one episode, but.
Speaker 2: Then we placed, didn't we play like the first episode only.
Speaker 1: Something something weird. I don't know it was, but once I don't know. Our entire time, we've only ever taken like one off.
Speaker 2: I think there's always been something on a Monday, always for some years.
Speaker 1: I promise you it was one time.
Speaker 2: Okay, in sync or the promise.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sorry, but so same.
Speaker 2: Promise, you promise you. That's when in Rome. Oh cool, the promise. I wonder if they're on tour. No, certainly not. Hey, welcome to serial Killers. We got some exciting cereal today, at least one exciting one.
Speaker 1: All right, exciting cereals.
Speaker 2: So I got a direct message from our good friends at.
Speaker 1: General run or something. Why breath because this is exciting to me.
Speaker 2: I got a direct message from our friend at General Mills like two weeks ago, like hey, can we send you something top secret? And I said, yes you can, and they said okay, but it's embargoed until it is It's embargoed until July eighth, which is when we are recording this podcast. So I'm letting you know, behind the velvet rope curtains everything, we're recording this podcast on Tuesday, July eighth. So that's why I just I wish we should have done like an emergency episode and played it on July eighth. Yeah, we should, but let's not. So here's the cereal that they said to listening on July. Well, the problem is the problem is you can't get the cereal as of today anymore. It's a limit. It was a limited thing at Walmart dot com. You can only get it, probably only on July eighth. Because I'm sure it's good. You could check, but I'm sure it's only on eBay at this point. Okay, So it's Cinnamento's crunched bacon flavor. Andrew, what do you mean? Ew?
Speaker 1: And I thing ew. I'm I'm going in cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 2: They had the infuego one and then they had the.
Speaker 1: Remember spicy it was?
Speaker 2: Did we try it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: We did. There was another one that we didn't get. Oh, the pizza one. Remember the pizza one and we tried to get. I was in the lottery and I never got it.
Speaker 1: But now you have your in.
Speaker 2: It was the Totino's one.
Speaker 1: I love Totino's pizza rolls though, because.
Speaker 2: You know General Mills has a hand in Totino's. That's why they them up. So this is Hormel. I don't know this is it says inspired by Hormel black label bacon.
Speaker 1: Which means they own it.
Speaker 2: That doesn't necessarily mean that they may just have a partnership, because I don't believe that Hormel black label bacon is you know, box tops, whereas all most General Mill's products are you know, box tops at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, everything, one day, you'll learn one days.
Speaker 2: So we got it's it smells like a snack. It smells like a snack more than it does cereal. I'm not to that what like it smells like bacon. Its if I was.
Speaker 1: You know, if I was like a bag of dog treats, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say. If I was a good host, I would have got it's bacon. It's bacon, you know, the for the bag and bacon strips. Does Luna ethos no, no to not not classy enough for her?
Speaker 1: No, not with those precious paws. Well then now she has basically balloons.
Speaker 2: She wears balloons.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Why don't because when she runs around she can't help herself around the water.
Speaker 2: I donuts she does.
Speaker 1: And it's sad because you really want to like support her, but she's just so crazy around.
Speaker 2: The pool, I know. And they tear up their pads blood, they're like like blood, like this blood everywhere the Angel Muffin murder scene.
Speaker 1: But now she has balloons that we keep. Actually they're called paws booties.
Speaker 2: Listen. I can understand if that's a problem with the blood. But the people that walk the dogs around New York City with the little booties and the raincoat, I want to punch them in the face.
Speaker 1: Well, when it's the summer, I understand, because the pavement is that hot.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is not for heat. This is just to not get.
Speaker 1: Goo on their feet, like rain goo aka also known as water.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Andrew, here we go.
Speaker 1: I actively don't want to act have this though.
Speaker 2: We're using two percent milk today.
Speaker 1: But what if I don't have it?
Speaker 2: You have to?
Speaker 1: Is that an option?
Speaker 2: You ate twenty two year old cereal? Andrew? You'll just eat it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, I have to bring that up.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: No, you're you're right?
Speaker 2: So again. This cereal was only available at Walmart dot Com as a limited release. I don't know if it's there anymore. You can try, but probably not. They look exactly like cinnamon toast crunch because they are cinnamon toast crunch and they are just blasted with bacon flavor. Give me a sec what I want to move to garbage. Listen, man, don't be so dramatic.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be bad. I know it, you know it. I'm just preparing myself.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly, I almost choked on a vitamin today, so my gag reflex is already not great.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I taste the cinnamon toast crunch and I taste the bacon kind of separately, which is weird because I don't know how that works. But eh, it's smoky. Eh, it's bacony.
Speaker 1: No, that is a dog treat in cinnamon. I am so sorry, General Mills. I thank you so much for sending this to us. We really appreciate it. It's not for me. I'm gonna give this a one one spoon.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: That is a dog treat. I can't get.
Speaker 2: I can't. So if you're a big bacon fanny, like bacon, it's not bread like bacon. Oh it does it doesn't you You said right away that it smelled like bacon.
Speaker 1: It smelled like bacon dog treats. There's a very big distinction. Fresh cook bacon on the grill, delicious. Give me that. This it's got like that peppery bacony scent that everyone was going for in the mid two thousands or early twenty tens. You remember when everyone was crazy about bacon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here's the thing. This is a savory cereal. Okay, and generally you're not looking for a savory breakfast cereal. No, I said so meat and cereal. I don't think we've I actually kind of we had the other meat cereal. I'm gonna give it two balls just for what it is, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Again. General, it's a novelty, for sure, a novelty at all.
Speaker 2: The rage because it's a limited release, so people are going to be clamoring for it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. What if you told me that I had fresh bacon and then maybe crush this around it? Uh huh, Okay, I'll be into it. I'll try it. It says try it, but don't fry it. Okay, Well there goes that idea. So just stop listening to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I always do. I don't even know what you said.
Speaker 1: I was saying, this would taste good with actual bacon, So so fry up some bacon and throw it in the pan something like that, because I want to actually enjoy real bacon now because that's not it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so great, Yeah, so that's done. Okay bye, I don't no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I moved it.
Speaker 2: It's cute. I like it.
Speaker 1: I moved it. I like to be.
Speaker 2: Oh it's artificially flavored bacon. It's not even real bacon.
Speaker 1: Oh are you shocked by that?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, there was real bacon bits. Oh really I did? That would make it great bacon bits.
Speaker 1: What's he doing in there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but guess what Andrew what?
Speaker 1: Serial killers in turn national alway? Is it? From my mind?
Speaker 2: It is, you know, because you always get me that anytime we bring cereal, and you never do it. This was carefully curated. Thank you. You're welcome by my mom and dad.
Speaker 1: From where from they went to the central France?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you said Portugal.
Speaker 1: No, Gandhi went to Portugal.
Speaker 2: So oh that's a French cow. We horse we we is a horse in here?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's horse, chocolate meat, cereal, porsy, chocolate bites, pulaine. Yeah, chocolate crusties. It's lebon go did chacola basically just chocolate granola cereal.
Speaker 2: That's good? Do me fair? Throw these out because I don't want the bacon spoon.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with you. So yeah, this is what my parents bought me. They went to the south of France. Oh my god, my battery is about the time on my laptop. It'll last. We're fine, okay. So yeah, that's the cereal chocolate granola.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They also have Poulaine chocolate bars and chocolate powder.
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 1: And it spread?
Speaker 2: Guess what? There is negative thirty. That means it's thirty percent less sugar in here.
Speaker 1: Okay, d o lingo then you're no street.
Speaker 2: Trio lingo Espanol tambien see what what?
Speaker 1: No? No? Lo say no k loo say lo?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How do I say no?
Speaker 2: No no? Or yon say? It means I don't know? Yo no say yeah?
Speaker 1: That would speak Spanish.
Speaker 2: That was a great song in the eighties day or night yon no say. I don't remember who sang it, but it was a good song. It was a but it used to play it on the radio. No cool, look up? Who's sag yo s.
Speaker 1: I don't have my phone?
Speaker 2: What wait?
Speaker 1: I just don't want to look up?
Speaker 2: Yo no say? I think it was Pajama party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow, of course, how could I forget that. Uh huh play.
Speaker 2: Yo no say by Pajama Party.
Speaker 1: Here's your no.
Speaker 2: Say on heart? For real? Is it gonna work? Sorry, you'll need to continue? And I heard you're stupid? All right, well we'll try this cereal wall. I try to find that. Great. Where would I find it? Like YouTube or something? I don't know how to do on YouTube? What? All right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this looks like this looks like a mashup of chocolate, granola and cocoa crispy.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank god, I didn't say what I was thinking. Okay, okay, hmm.
Speaker 2: Chocolate in different countries just tastes different and not as sweet. I would call this cocoa rather than chocolate.
Speaker 1: Right, that's actually not bad. I don't mind this.
Speaker 2: Can you talk while I try to find this? I can't do two things at once. Mmmmm what m come on? Dude? Speak? God, you're such a dick Andrew. Nobody wants to hear that. There it is. I knew it was Pajama Party. Okay, yeah, Oh, what does the matter with you?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: You didn't even describe it or nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me, let me go into rich detail about it. Yeah, it's delicious. The chocolate's really good. I would actually love to eat a chocolate bar of this.
Speaker 2: They have them.
Speaker 1: It's really good. And the granola just gets flaky enough mixing with the chocolate. I give this. Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. That's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so chocolate urry that's not quite as sweet you would expect. Yeah, it does make chocolate milk, but it's not sweet chocolate milk. I'm going to give it three balls. It's pretty good. You'll never see it anywhere unless you go to France.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you go to France where you could do a petit quiz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have this on. This is gonna be I'll go to break music.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna be great. Now we're gonna be copyright Oh anyway, do you want to do this pet quiz.
Speaker 2: Bro using a pajama party? Those girls are dead?
Speaker 1: No, because let me tell you something. The random song we played once? What was the random song by like Limes and Lemons or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kind of playing one thing here. Oh, come on, where's the words?
Speaker 1: Wow? This is so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Darren at y' know, say you no say, whoa, Yeah eighties that was so cool. Okay, but I remembered it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure. I'm glad you remembered it and took time to stop down and find that engaging song.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after.
Speaker 1: This serial Killers time fillers.
Speaker 2: What we're back? Okay? Wow, I just bet my cuth. Okay, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 1: How do you know you're bleed?
Speaker 2: Immediately I taste the iron. You're a child.
Speaker 1: You would fall and them be like, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 2: It hurts. Okay, I kept biting the same spot. Wow, why is there an apple there?
Speaker 1: Maybe they want you to because it's part of a complete breakfast. You can pour oom petite dey wearneke if Cristille le PAPIs.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what's gonna be awesome? Yeah? So I think I told you a couple of weeks ago that I started the iHeart a Media Cereal sampling station. Yes, so, I brought those cereal dispensers up front. There's four of them, and I fill them almost daily because people are just they're going, it's amazing. So I'm gonna put the cinnamon Toad's crunch bacon in there. They're gonna think it cinnamon Toad's crunch and go everything, and they're gonna vomit, so destinedly.
Speaker 1: Your master planet work.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna set up a hidden camera camera and everything. Yeah, we're gonna get views.
Speaker 1: I would. You're gonna ruin it because no one's ever gonna go why, because they're gonna be like, what the hell they put dog treats in the cereal dispenser?
Speaker 2: No, they know it's all right. Look, I think Greg t was still here. They never know what they're getting over there.
Speaker 1: It's all secret, Okay, I mean honestly, the trust that they have right got to a random cereal dispenser like this is like a holiday inn. Yeah, I would never right, there's all kinds of weird to do it, right, there's like that the Arctic cap'n crunching there right now with blue and white pieces going.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's half gone already. Wow, it's crazy. And plus it expired. Don't tell anyone.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess they know now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody listens to this crap. Cascadian Farm organic, no sugar added. Send them an apple cereal, believe it or not. We never did this before. This is not this is not new. We never did it. I checked, it's not on our thing. Okay, Newman, make sure this is on our thing.
Speaker 1: There was another one when I was with my mom in Shopright that we didn't and I checked what we never did shop Right frosted flakes, and.
Speaker 2: You didn't buy it because so you saw it in the aisle, you checked it on the website, and you walked away from it. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Because in my head I thought I would bring it in, and I knew if I brought it in, you'd be like, we did it, silly, we did it, and then you'd google it and be like, I still think Newman's wrong.
Speaker 2: That's the one with like the wolf on the front of it, or it's a polar bear. Polar Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know your cereals.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, you didn't buy it, so I'll buy it next time. Well, you know, now that my daughter is an employee, I have an inside track, an inside track. M Now I get secret Squirrel Cooper.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get fired in the next week, next episode.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like, why would you say that?
Speaker 1: Because I could just Cooper in the quest to get you new cereals is gonna like go into the back as a new palette is delivered and be like, I have to take this from my dad.
Speaker 2: No, she's a wonderful worker. She really is very conscientious, conscient, she encious. So this is apple cinnamon m Cascadian Farm, no sugar added mm, which means sweetened with apple stuff. It's got a nice apple cinnamon smell, but it's just not it needs to be sweetened. Yeah, it needs sugar added.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh. You aftertaste kind of tastes like a donut though.
Speaker 2: You know what I would want to put on this cinnamon sugar, yes, right, yes, absolutely, that would make it delicious.
Speaker 1: The aftertaste tastes like an apple cider donut, like that you get in the fall. And I enjoy that, Like I don't like the taste at first, but then the aftertaste I really do enjoy. And how often do you enjoy the aftertastes Very rarely. So for that alone, I'm going to give it three balls.
Speaker 2: Okay. You know I like it because I want to think apple pie, you know, and I just eat the insides of the apple pie. Hell, and that's what I was hoping that taste success. That's right. I will also give it three balls. I'm not just copying.
Speaker 1: I just think there is no reason he needs to be moving that much for a copy for a.
Speaker 2: Dentist's Italian very handsy, you know, Yes, so yeah I do that. Also, yeah, I'll move all around doing things commercially.
Speaker 1: Don't even need to be doing commercials. You just move around a lot. I know.
Speaker 2: But it makes it, it makes it makes you enunciate by non sing around for sure. Yeah. Yeah. Also, Hey, by the way, you like the shirt.
Speaker 1: I knew. I knew from the moment you saw me today and said, hey, are we recording? Like you asked, are you able to? Like, are we recording today? And I said yes, you told me yesterday and you said, oh no, I never said that. The fact that you came in this tells me that you knew, and then you tried to play it cool, like, oh, no, I guess I can. Yeah, no, I can record today.
Speaker 2: Honestly didn't know. I'm me kidding.
Speaker 1: So you're just wearing the eyewa shirt. I swear, Okay, I swear. I'm not going to ask you to swear on anything important. I swear in the Bacon CINEMATAI there it is, so he knew, folks, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I really didn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you so much for listening. We love you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: We got a bull chat coming soon because I got lots of things to talk about. Same, so many same. Although by the way, by the time this airs, we probably already did one hell yeah, but we'll do another one. Great. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us on Instagram serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial killerspc dot com. You can see all the over Are we at twelve hundred at this point, I think we are over twelve hundred cereals that we've tried in the last almost six years, which is insane. What we need to do like crazy Ada used to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you show all the boxes? I do.
Speaker 2: There's about three hundred here at about six hundred in the closet.
Speaker 1: Did you see what the Guinness Book of World Records people.
Speaker 2: Said I did. But they want us to like knock them down. Yeah. No, I'm not rebuilding all these boxes. I've flattened them all and there's nothing in them, so they'll all fall. No, it needs to be no basically, what these things do when they've knocked over the boxes. They're donated boxes, they're full of cereal, and then they give them to a charity. This is impossible. They won't stand because they're not full.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could build like a pyramid.
Speaker 2: Maybe not until we see you on the next episode. Say clink, Andrew, clink, I mean crunch. You didn't even know you just said it. I could have said anything. Yeah, they do what douche? Okay, you would just say whatever I said, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Isn't that French?
Speaker 2: We're not even thinking that word. Douche is like to clean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right, Well, enjoy the rest of your day, folks.
Speaker 2: What if they're listening to this at eleven fifty nine pm.
Speaker 1: We'll enjoy your night, folks. I'll have to do another one. Well, enjoy your morning, folks.
Speaker 2: You see how we did that? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, no, no, I should do it like scary, doesn't there? No, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: No one knows. Enjoy No one knows what you're doing. Enjoy your night, folks, they're just listening.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your day, folks.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, Enjoy your breakfast. Bye.