Speaker 1: And the fields like temperatures hit triple digits today.
Speaker 2: It's hotter than hazing. All right, it's it's it's ridiculous, But.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm sweating a lot more right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bus with two fucking grinders too, who are gonna grind on that field and off that field so.
Speaker 2: Like it squirts out of their asshole it shoots projectile. I had no idea he had that club in his bag.
Speaker 3: I want him to be on this bus ripping a joint. What stuff you got for us? Lets AC back on? Oh?
Speaker 1: If you're like screaming right now, I feel like a steam engine right now.
Speaker 2: It's not a joke at the least.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to write it.
Speaker 1: This track so there's no part that's not covered in sweat stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, I get a little emotional talking about it.
Speaker 2: Daand B is back. But hang on now, we just turned the AC off for like five minutes. Please are we rolling? How longways want to have these headphones on right now? Is to figure out what y'all be bitching about. Sometimes when the AC is on, y'all get cranky. Let's hot at fucking here, and will promise me a new place to put the bus, and it'd have AC conditioner and Wi Fi. We got WiFi, right, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: One for one. I got the WiFi. Don't worry. AC will be in and installed by the end of Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I complained last week about the bus not being configured the right way so I wouldn't put my headphones under day got zero range. Literally, this is as far as I can get. So there's that buss and I'm not gonna sit around pretend like the fucking table isn't flop the wrong way. Boss, you should be on the other side of Alex. You should be on the opposite side.
Speaker 3: They set it up that way.
Speaker 2: Why did they do that?
Speaker 3: Because Bloss got to reassess how he wanted the whole thing to be seamless with unloading, loading it back on from when we do tailgates until the bus. He wanted it cleaner, he wanted he just wanted it better. Man Bloss went to work.
Speaker 2: It seems like Boss has been pissing a lot of people off lately, and he Boss has been Hey, I'll tell you what, Bloss is a fucking power lifter. Behind that keyboard, my man is on, He's on hgh. Behind the keyboard, he talking ship about everybody. Well, he said, oh, you've been saying something, watching and talking shit. Defend yourself, Bloss, I tweeted back at you one time you said something. Go to my tweets and replies because.
Speaker 3: Bo Bloss is lurking out there in the weeds like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's the one right there. What was bloss?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 2: The forty Niners beating the Titans in the game, and all of a sudden Bloss wanted to come out of the woodwork. Dude, he was going to defend the forty nine ers honor with this one. What would you say when he's dot someone come tea someone? This mans he beat this guy's ask or what is he wearing an Eagles jersey? What's he this guy? This man's all sorts of confused.
Speaker 3: Oh wait wait, so so Bloss is just responding to somebody else, some ran some random dude. And then you see Bloss responded to that guy.
Speaker 2: Because I follow that guy, but I follow Bloss pulls up up. I watched it before he even saw Boss's thing, and I was like, oh, this Titans record will see what this schlub thinks. Is gonna be yeah. Right, he came out with well, how we do we did pretty good? Right like twelve and four, twelve and.
Speaker 3: Five little on his little TikTok video. Yeah, and then Boss comes out of nowhere with that comment.
Speaker 2: Take my head. Someone's text this guy.
Speaker 3: You know, Bloss doesn't do well with comments, though we knew that, like us commenting. Just you remember in Miami, I'll talk about people came after the Boys every now and then, like with comment.
Speaker 2: No, Boss is definitely he is. He's a Vigilannie. Yeah, but now here's the here's a double edged sort of it. He's a Vigilanne for us, which I appreciate. Love Bloss to death, one of my great friends. If I ever get pulled over, I'm know if I get a ticket, I'm blaming it on Boss, like I know, I know he's got my back. Yeah, but also like the team I've played for and the whole reason why we were able to make this podcast, yeah, was becoming teammates on the Tennessee Titans and the boys like fucking hates the Titans.
Speaker 3: I know, he really, what is your vandetta against going against?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm so happy I get to do this? Would you quite before where we get going? This podcast is brought to you by Chevrolet, the greatest, most dependable, affordable, beautiful looking vehicle of all time. Let's get the dundant going to you, because that's what I know we all love.
Speaker 3: Dude. Shout out Chevy, Shout out Chevy.
Speaker 2: I saw a Chevrolet. I was driving down the highway going to pick up that dog we were talking about, and a Chevy totally cut me off, and I fumed for a second. The temperature got high. I had to get tested for COVID. My temperature got so yeah. But then I realized it was a Chevrolet, and I was like, let him pass.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's just a lunch k.
Speaker 2: He's like, I gotta get to them. I might be late, and you know, with the durability and the way those motors work, he's going to make it. They're just fine. Yeah, he definitely wasn't gonna be a vehicle issue.
Speaker 3: Did you get a cake in your neck when it was kind of going?
Speaker 2: Because it hit me. It hit me forward, so if anything, it might got a little whiplash going going back. Is that a you know, is that a Chevrolet?
Speaker 3: That big bull commanding look.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's honestly, it was the strongest most advanced Silverado I think I've ever seen. It was beautiful and uh oh per perfect play here. Silverado is strong, advance, dependable and hard working. Silverado's dependable like the people who drive him. That guy who cut me off, I went from wanting to end his life to kind of wanted to be his best friend.
Speaker 3: What did he do in that Chevy when you were buy him? Was he was he hauling a boat? Did he start going off off off road next to you?
Speaker 2: You knew based on the vehicle, that's the engine that's in the vehicle. He could have done all those these things. But he wasn't telling nothing. I think the man was just ready to get hard at work. He was you know, he probably was. He probably wasn't late. He's probably going from one job to the next, knowing to himself, I'm a Chevy guy. I'm not gonna let nobody down. And then when I get home, I'm gonna be a great father to my kids and probably take the boat out with them and go fishing. That's probably exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: Or if my friend needs it for moving day, yeah, I'm gonna lend it to him.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what you do. Why because Silverado is dependable like the people who drive them. That's why that is that his big bold in commanding the truck turns heads now vankfully. I didn't catch the kinks, because you know, the kink's the thing when you were talking about the Chevrolet. I caught the whiplash. I caught the like if you freeze framed. It hit me like double Chin city. And I know, for a split second there I was very vulnerable. But it's a partner with the term with a great determination, anything is possible, and a Silverado is a partner. Is the partner in that?
Speaker 3: What is a partner in that?
Speaker 2: If anything's being possible, it makes it better? Though, Uh, let's uh, let's make sure we refer to the truck as a Chevy Silverado. Let's use Chevy a couple of times in the vo all right, not in it every time. The host says Silverado though, but just know that and then tell him that the boy sent you. Say, Hey, listen, I'm nervous. I want to be a Chuck guy for the first time. I'm ready to ditch the prius or the the BS and I'm ready to get myself into a nice, well fit in Silverado, Chevy Silverado. So let's get back.
Speaker 3: Is that you boss? Just anything that happens, Boss, I'm pretty sure it is all Boston' he grinds dude.
Speaker 2: For anybody who uh doesn't know the backstory and boss, because we've never told it, so none of you know the backstory. Loss is actually literally works his ass off and then gets minimal hours of sleep and comes in here because he loves doing this job.
Speaker 3: Is a Chevy Silverado job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you got boss is a Chevy Silverado, handsome, sleep, bold and endurable. Yes, yeah, so anyway, but anyway, fuck you, boss, you should have I don't like the way this thing is the way it is.
Speaker 3: How many hours did you come in that one day and just start cleaning and like putting the whole bus together?
Speaker 4: I think I think I was running on three today. It's probably a little bit less.
Speaker 2: So if you caught his Instagram, it said that get sleep where you can pot in a couple hours.
Speaker 3: I think I was grinder. I was telling the boys when he was cleaning and putting it all together. His hispanic kicked in, Oh yeah, yeah, I said what I said, if he thinks the racist thing, no, it's just clean. It's just the Hispanics are grinders. And then I told the boys, do you ever see a homeless Hispanic person?
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever have.
Speaker 3: No, they're grinding. Yeah, they might knock on an abandoned house with homeless people in it and they might ask, you know, hey, let's fix this up for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's Blost that Gene kicked in with him when he was cleaning this entire building.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge Hispanic fan, Bloss. I know it's a weird thing to say. I love myself some Mexico and growing up in Arizona. Here's the deal with people in Arizona are probably listening to this right now. There are a few fans out there, especially friends I grew up with. They the Mescans. They don't get a good wrap out in Arizona. This whole day, you're going over the border thing, you're taking her the ticker jobs like South Park thing. I'm on the other side of the fence. Mescans grind their ass off. Swear to God. A real story when a group on the ranch made a bunch of Meskans working the working the the stalls and stuff like that, keep it the place clean, and Border Patrol cruises up to the ranch like a sixth sense. They were out of there. Dude, I listen, this is not like a disrespectful story. Is like this, this shit happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Hispanic person, I said, I don't want to get I know these cancel culture people out here. I don't want them to be like this. Dude doesn't respect them.
Speaker 3: Everyone that follows the boys knows how to take a good olid joke, let's hope.
Speaker 2: So, dude, you know they're out there, they're scheming.
Speaker 3: No we needs, we need on the keyboard, say hey this is good. This is they're good. Boarder boys are good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Border Patrol borrow comes to the ranch, no joke. It was like it was like a it was dead. There's one tumble read. We'd flowing through the entire ranch. No one was there. Two days later, I came outside like I'm like twelve, everyone's back to work. It was unbelievable. The absolute grinders get after it and they have a sixth sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be mad at them, you know what I'm saying, and then the violence. Listen, white people do ship too, White people do shit too.
Speaker 3: Chill, all right, you just started bringing in We're talking about it. His spanning so much. He's like, you know, the white people, you know they do you.
Speaker 2: Feel hey, white people really do be the most lazy people though, Like as a whole, they just want to get mullets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got what a great transition. Yeah, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I am tired.
Speaker 3: I'm tired they don't want to get people all the time.
Speaker 2: That we had that damn dog. Dude, I love that fucking dollar. She's so adorable, but she kept me up last night. Non she's cute as fuck, Like she's sleeping, she snuggled up to me.
Speaker 3: The lawan's got a wolf. They got a baby wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a baby wolf. And she's all snuggled up to me, loving on me. But like ten o'clock every other fifteen minutes, she's up fucking wants to play. And I'm like, hey, listen, are you see this roof over your head? I gotta fucking do this. You know what I'm saying. They're saying, where it used to you used to be like we had a we had to work for this ship, right, she didn't get it yet.
Speaker 3: How many animals do you have? Now? We have ten?
Speaker 2: Ten total animals. I would really say we have three because we have four ducks.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can say you have three, I'll be there. I gotta go close the pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So we bought ducks. We bought ducks and struck to spike somebody because I walked in there one day with my wife and tailing. You guys don't know too. I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Wife.
Speaker 2: I walked in there with tailing and the bean win. There's a there's a a cage and a bunch of chirping going on. Well, we stroll over there, there's a bunch of ducks. The lady starts talking about how ducks are super easy. They want, they go to their feathers, they fly away, They're cool. Sounds like, let's get some ducks, all right, whatever, we can get some ducks. No one also tells you listen. Actually, I'm really happy this is being brought up. But no one tells you that ducks are the most disgusting creatures of all fucking time. They shit and like they don't piss like they don't pee, but their shit is a combination of pea and shit, so like it squirts out of their asshole, it shoots projectile. Yeah, and today it's all of the time, so you're constantly cleaning the pen. Now they're almost full grown doing their thing. It's like, all right, soon they'll be gone, like living their lives out in the wilderness. But for an ef For now, I gotta take care of their ass And Taylor does most of the work. She'll fucking hear this and tell me that, but like she does most.
Speaker 3: Of the work.
Speaker 2: And it's like, what am I getting out of these ducks other than some a little bit of camaraderie, you know? Yet, No, there hasn't been no duck raping. They're still kind of coming in like which one. I think there's only one boy and three girls, so I don't think he can do.
Speaker 3: He can't get it figured.
Speaker 2: He's out numbered. I think if he starts to going on one the other two five stop them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. We had a good segment. When was that It was like the kirk Cousins spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kirk Cousins.
Speaker 3: A lot of new listeners now so a lot of people out there. Ducks. The way they reproduce is the males they rape the female they have quark screw penis. They have quarkscrew penises, and the female duck also has I'm sure Bostill pull up a video for us. But the female they have like a little like corkscrew maze maze style vagina. To work, they have to earn it. The boy's got to earn it getting in there.
Speaker 2: He's gotta find it. Yet, he's gotta left you loosey, writy tidy, He left you loosey, righty teddy and find.
Speaker 3: The right yeah, the area, and there's several there's several male ducks trying to get at this thing.
Speaker 2: So the female ducks like hold the hold the tails down and then the head down and she's squashed.
Speaker 3: And it's like they're like, it's like, I mean, it gets rape. That's what happens when the ducks have sex. It's it's rape.
Speaker 2: But I think, like, is it really rape?
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe, like we don't know what the ducks are saying.
Speaker 3: Maybe they don't have a judicial system amongst the ducks raping this female.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to duck prison exactly heard duck person. Imagine there's like a little jail cell full of sticks and mud.
Speaker 3: We're gonna fly this one south.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, ducks raped ducks, and so I got four of them. I haven't seen a duck raping yet, but those little fuckers you get them, and you're like, oh, it's gonna be so cool to have ducks fall year round. And then like, you know, I don't got I don't got ten hours in the day. They'll be hand feeding these ducks. And now these ducks are like kind of like they fuck with me, but they don't mess with me, you know what I'm saying. Like they're around, like, hey, what's up? And if I take a step for him, they're out of there, you know, food or some ship. They come back. But I got a tickle in the throat.
Speaker 3: Hey, Taylor, and for everybody listening, Taylor and I tried to get a guest. We tried to get a guest.
Speaker 2: Listen. We uh it is a tough deal. Go ahead, now, I'm I'm actually a little hurt today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stuff, man, I get a little emotional talking about it.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm here for you because it is. It's hard.
Speaker 3: Reached out to AJ, asked if you wanted to come on the come on the bus. Yeah, you know in my head we're friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Got zero response from AJ. And it was tough because he responds me and everything else, you know what I mean. He wanted to play the softball game. We got him in the softball game. He ended up backing the game. Yeah. I asked if you wanted to come up. He was supposed to come out to dinner with us. He said, I'm down on Saturday. On Saturday, I had a great stake of Jeffrey shout out no free shoutouts. Yeah, it was outstanding and backed out last minute, on the last minute. And so I hit him up and you would come and we had a great time. Yeah. I text him, I said, hey, mischief tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was awesome. But we could have it would have been maybe there would have been a little to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have been that much better, that much better. Not that you know, no disrepect all the boys over there. We had a great time.
Speaker 2: Harold Jon Allen. Allen was a little bit of a Yeah.
Speaker 3: Allen was lovely. He was lovely.
Speaker 2: He was nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and Harold's friend Alan and so then he's like, yeah, my bad, I couldn't get out. Might you miss us? He said a little bit. And then I text, yeah, he plays hard to get.
Speaker 2: He does, he did.
Speaker 3: He plays very hard to get. Then I text him this morning knowing he's awake, like I know the boys got to go in for physicals and the mandatory mini camp stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, text him at the wee.
Speaker 3: Hours of the morning, Hey, would you like to come on the bus at your physical and rehab well and no response. It was tough. It was tough knowing he looked at it, because you know he sees it well.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to interject for a second.
Speaker 3: Did you talk to him?
Speaker 2: I did speak to him.
Speaker 3: He was doing get back to you have to commercial so he.
Speaker 2: Was doing his uh his EKG when I walked in. Now, just so you guys know, I didn't know the information that aj ghosted Will because Will and I have our daily talks and happened happened this morning. Will let me know that aj uh didn't respond. So I'm a little hurt walking into this thing. But I don't want to. I don't want to show that I've been hurt, I've been wounded. You know what I'm saying. I'm just gonna lay on the sword and hopefully AJ is still my friend, right, Like you're trying to salfish something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I text too. I'm enduring the pain of the snunders.
Speaker 2: And I've been through it. I went through like two months without a talking after Pat McAfee thing. That was a tough little deal. Yeah, that was a hard getting but we made up, I think. And so I get back, I get in there, he's doing his ekg. It's perfect because you have to lay perfectly still and you can't move. So I'm like, I got a corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't move.
Speaker 2: So then you got this this ship all put on him and stuff like that to test his heart out or whatever. And I said, so you're just gonna go to the boy like that, huh. And he's like, what're you talking about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, I know that will reach out And I said it calm, I said, I know we'll reach out to you by coming in the bus. You don't have to, but like you guys are guys good, he man, We good. So we missed dinner and he's he was like I told him I couldn't go. I had you know, I had things?
Speaker 3: Was he getting a little he couldn't There was no, There was no.
Speaker 2: He was like a like a stiff body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's like his eyes were like his if he was Stephen Hawkings, his eyes would have been yelling. You know what I'm saying, Like the way his eyes were rotating. So he's like going back and forth and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like if.
Speaker 2: He had, if he had a keyboard in front of him, would have been yelling, Yeah, a lot of ship. So I listen, like, just respond to the boy. You know, it's something big of a deal. And to his credit, he gets off the EKG thing and he goes to his phone and it has Will Compton and the text still had a little blue dot next to it. He hadn't read it. He had not read the text yet. Now my question to you, doing this weird middleman thing where I have to drive all day different parts of town. Has he responded to you yet?
Speaker 3: Has not responded to me? Yell?
Speaker 2: Then there's no excuse, right, I also have been hurt today and I'm glad we could get this, ufer.
Speaker 3: So before the age laugh. He's just like, let me tell me, let me tell my truth.
Speaker 2: So before today, I when Will told me the news man, this is tough.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing to And I just want to before you get you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready saying something.
Speaker 3: But when you're scrolling on your phone right like you can see all the conversations.
Speaker 2: Now, who am I in your tops?
Speaker 3: Uh no, hang on, hang on here here's why I hang on. Here's why I do. Hey, I do have reasoning for it in my top.
Speaker 2: So you guys go ahead and you want to zoom in on that? Can you zoom in on that? What's it say? Right there?
Speaker 3: You were, you were top middle, you were in front of my mom. Well, and let me explain, Let me explain before we get we can.
Speaker 2: Talk about all the things we did. Do you know what's being done?
Speaker 3: Well the time where you know the boys were rehaving hard you weren't responding to me all the time, And so I wanted because I'm texting literally all the time, as you know, So I wanted to have people that are like I'm responding to all the time, like when you text me back, I just know you're going to be at the top and I'll be able to get to you. But you were kind of just taking a space like It's not like I was getting much out of it. You wouldn't respond to me all the time.
Speaker 2: So is that an apology or is this like, are you.
Speaker 3: I'm explaining why you I'm saying you were up there. I'm saying you were up there.
Speaker 2: Please tell me I have an AD read soon because this is this is a spiraling situation.
Speaker 3: Can we get back to the AJ Can I get back to the AJA thing real quick? I know you're tough, I know you're dealing with a lot right now.
Speaker 2: I guess we can get back to it.
Speaker 3: But when you're scrolling in the messages like you see ajcre I can only assume that's what he's seeing online. You can see the entire question, so he probably doesn't want to touch it, so it doesn't show off as red. You know what I'm saying, He sees the question, don't want to answer it now. This is me making this up my head. Could could be false, you know, but it is what it is. So that's my rebuttal to him saying I haven't looked at it yet. He probably read the entire message. No, I don't want to go on the bus. It's all good. Yeah, I know it looks like I'm struggling. Yeah, I'll be good tomorrow. Right now, I'm hurting a little bit. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And listen, I hear your truth and I recognize you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad and I do.
Speaker 3: Want to say you're I'll put you back on that. That's that was hard.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound like I'm kind of fighting back, but kind of I don't want to be you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I understand we need to naturally happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, organically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how that works. Let's talk about what you went through back to me. Yeah, that's tough because I know who didn't respond to Taylor, and that's so it's hard.
Speaker 2: Derek got in a town yesterday because mandatory mini camp, so like you have to be in town. So I know for fact, Derek's intown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I text Derek. Dereck Henry. He's a he's a boy too, man, he's really for the boys. I text him at A fifty four. Now I just have the phone with Will at a fifty three and I said you in town, new text want to do?
Speaker 3: Want to do?
Speaker 2: Bud today at twelve. Now, the reason why I say Budden didn't just fix it until you guys have said bus is I actually got a text back that said huh, and I texted so that was when so he takes me ten minutes later said huh. And then I said bus fixing it with a little star fling at the top. Thirty minutes. That's all I need. I just said thirty minutes. Then he didn't respond for an hour and twenty seven minutes. That's tough because you know again, well you know, because he was you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And then I just said, I just texted back at ten twenty seven, said got it? No worse like the admitting defeat.
Speaker 3: That's tough. That's tough. On the other end, that's tough. What did he respond?
Speaker 2: He eventually he responded, Well, he responded at twelve twelve. So the but we've already started. He sent me a tweet of somebody saying, Yo, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: He's so he's just not even a record.
Speaker 2: This is what he sent me. Now is that real?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know, but that needs to be. We need to give that the bloss so we can Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's fake. This is what Derek just just texted me at twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: So he didn't even acknowledge that. You're like that, You're like, got it.
Speaker 2: No, we spoke. He was doing his physical and I was walking past him. Now I pretended not to see him, and he goes, hey, hey, hey he did the hand reach out and I'm fifteen feet away. No way his arm's going to reach me. Yeah, hey, I got a bunch of shit to do today.
Speaker 3: He is the hen.
Speaker 2: He is two k well to me, he's a I call him d friend, right, you know, yeah, it is tough.
Speaker 3: Everybody else, it is tough.
Speaker 2: So listen for all of you people listening, and maybe you're like, I just really wanted to have a really fun little time with the boys. Listen, you're listening to us, and we appreciate you hearing our truth and hearing the hurt that goes on with us on the bus.
Speaker 3: And when you guys all come and get sons on the bus, get extra, you know, get all these dudes on the bus, tightens all that stuff. Effort to boys.
Speaker 2: Try a lot of talk about thank God, thank God, thank God, thank oh bottom. I love, I love.
Speaker 3: I know you do, I know you do. And what is your most recent experience with bare bottom clothing.
Speaker 2: My most recent experience was I had to say two days ago, when I'm out, it's Saturday, it's very hot OUTI I believe it was ninety degrees. Yes, and I was out, I'm working the ducks and I have my bare bottom clothing on. Now they're cottony, so you think, okay, they probably after a while they're holding a lot of a lot of moisture, my sweat mostly.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The bare bottom clothing fit great, felt great. I had a nice little breeze going under my undercarriage the whole time. It was wonderful. Then they transform bottom boom by to being into a swimsuit for me, I had to spend time, so I got a lot out of just one pair of shorts.
Speaker 3: It sounds like the most versatile mens where you can get.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: You can get two pairs of their best selling stretch shorts, which I think that's what you're just talking about, plus their anti microbrea, plus their anti microbial and moisture wicking tech tee for under one hundred dollars price right every day, so you don't have to wait around for a year. In sales over ten thousand and five star reviews from guys that have already made bare bottom threads their everyday go to. Whether you're working the ducks, whether you're swimming, whether you're doing all that stuff. Like Taylor just mentioned, bare bottom is your is your go too. There's zero chafe. Stretched swim trunks feature quick drying, four way stretch fabric made sustainably from recycled plastic bottles. Most shorts and swim trunks are available in both five and a half inch and seven inch in seams. Show the thighs. Boys get the five and a half yea designed to transition from the couch to the gym and work, to play, or whatever you like to do, whether it's working the ducks to dundant. They only make threads you will love to wear all day long. Right now, our listeners get free shipping on the first order of these super comfortable threads at bare bottom Clothing dot Com with code busting Just go to bare bottom Clothing dot Com. That's b e a R. Like the animal bottom Clothing dot com and use code busts and to get free shipping on your first order.
Speaker 2: Executive order call. We just turn the AC on for like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Please, all right, we're back from our AC break. Are we good? Are we rolling? While we run a break?
Speaker 2: JP? JP said the word wop no context. But and right when we were getting off getting the AC, Bloss says something about we didn't say why you didn't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't ask Bloss why he's chirping the Titans?
Speaker 2: Why were you chirping the Titans? Boss? I assume it's because the guy put an l in the San Francisco column against the Titans this this coming season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the Titans play the forty nine week six seen. Okay, just for anybody to didn't know that. But the reason why I've I've been so hard on Titans fans lately is because, for one, like they're they're already crazy on Twitter, they already very passionate fan group or fan based whatever.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Get them to do is like manage your expectations. Like manage your expectations like you're out here acting like you've already won a Super Bowl? Right, Like are we not going to address the defense at all. You just act like you're an outscore. Everybody like, all right, so there's that, right, So just manage your expectations. Also, act like you've had a star before. You have you, you have Taylor want here. I mean last time I checked, use, I'm a star.
Speaker 2: But just an off.
Speaker 4: It's you got Dereck Henry, you got Ryan Tannehill. I mean you got a j.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 4: Like you have stars on the team. Act like you've had a star before.
Speaker 3: Oh you want smoke on social media?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your what's what's Make sure you put your own handle up on this motherfucker. You're talking about it putations Now, everybody's excited. I don't think you think you're wrong, right, because anytime any team gets a lot of players in their team, they think to themselves, we were winning the super Bowl this year. But correct me if I'm wrong, mister forty nine ers. Is what it's like when you walk in there and you see those five banners, when you start to get people like when you got Jimmy Garoppolo a couple a few years ago, I'm pretty sure Boss is pretty excited about that. From six to midnight, Big Time and I'm not just saying you a few years ago when the Browns got all their star power, and they still do have a lot of star power. The point of being a fan is to live and die on the sword of Look how great we're going to be right now? You come after the defense, I'm not touching it because I'm on the team, all right, so we'll I think the defense gonna be better this year. You know why, because I don't know shit about defense. Played it when I was in high school and I was trash. But I do know that fans the whole point, the whole, like in this dead period June and July, like I obviously know that the NBA playoffs are going on, Hockey playoffs are going on, but like football fans are excited for football to come up. And you get a first ballot Hall of Famer who's been at the Atlanta Falcons for ten years, coming to the totally different division NFC to AFC and going to a team who I mean since the DA Georgia era. I think in twenty and eight they went thirteen and three. But other than that, this has been like an overwhelming amount of success. Maybe maybe a franchise that hasn't gotten a lot of credit. And I think of the fans that have stuck by this fan base since nineteen ninety nine or nineteen ninety eight, whenever they really came in because they played in the Memphis for a year. They're really they're really excited. Now listen, I want you guys to go murder bloss because Boss will handle it. And I think Boss will have a fun time fighting back. But that's the whole that's the whole point of June and July is everyone's seventeen and zero in their mind.
Speaker 3: We got this.
Speaker 2: Oh but if this guy does great, we can do that, you know. And sometimes mine's we're not losing any games, and the reality, oh he is, We're probably gonna lose a few games this year, because that's what happens every year. Everyone loses a game unless you're the Patriots. And what two thousand and eight they super Bowl? They lost the Super Bowl? You know, Eli Manning arch Nemesis was there too. Brabel was out there and that thing. I mean, I know Rabel and he's listening to you.
Speaker 3: Imagine if completely undefeated. That's been the.
Speaker 2: Coolest shit ever. You see that. Tom Brady actually said that he would give up two rings for that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that. I mean, they would have went said it.
Speaker 2: So I believe it, you know. Yeah, But I think we we on the podcast. We love the petty. We love it when our fans are petty, and we're happy when other fans are paid towards us because it keeps the world going around. That's the world we live in now. It's Twitter, it's Instagram. People are talking shit behind a keyboard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I remember this video of two dogs. There's a fence. There's two dogs are trying to God and the fence opens up and they kind of just like stand there and they started again. Like, that's the world we live in now. So I love it. I think it's fun and I like giving you hard time on it. But Titans fans, you guys think we're gonna be seventeen, and no, keep fucking believing that, man, because when you guys, when it's week one, you guys are hyped up. That's gonna be awesome, and there's gonna be trials and tribulations as there are every single year. Sacks are gonna be giving up, games are gonna be lost. That's the way the world works. That's how it happens. But you ride the highs and you try to conquer those lows. We'll keep moving forward.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think that was well said, well from a fans perspective, because you know, you were hype thinking that you guys are mighty. Got Julio for a second, as you land Julio Bloss saying we're not losing a game. Oh yeah, exactly as the fan base, you're so hyped because again, like you're you're you're a fan that sticks with this team through thick and thin.
Speaker 2: I can hear Bloss now, like, oh, we were in the Super Bowl tw years ago, and we get Nate bosh Beck and we get Solomon Thomas Beck and that linebacker fifty four Warren was his his name, Warren Eric Warner. Eric Warner is Eric. He's an outstanding. He's an outstanding like Fred Warner thread. He's a monster. We got he's he's a study. Really came on last year and Jimmy's gonna be healthy all year because Trent Trent Williams got paid and he wants to show. We got George, we got George Kittle, and now we got Julio Jones We're unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Boss is out there acting like he hasn't been there. Were you even alive the last time the Niners won a Super Bowl? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was, I just I don't remember it. Some forty nine ers fans out there tweeting us, when when did the Titans win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Who cares this year we won?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm still rooted.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, hey, I'm saying right now in June, crown the.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl champs in June, baby, which means dogs nothing. But as fans, I think it's awesome when fans are excited about their team. And because I know, like I wasn't playing to the nineteen because I suspended. But when the Titans went into Cleveland, they legit were like the They literally thought like the Browns were gonna win the Super Bowl, No right, And they got donkey. The Browns got donkey by the Titans. And I remember dylanion Walker said, crowding them if you want to crown them, dlanion Walker, one of my favorite teammates of all time. Yes, you know, it's fun. That's what keeps this whole narrative of fans versus fans getting behind your team we're all going to war together, right.
Speaker 3: And I love Titans social media too because they, like Nashville is known as like a tourist city, go in and go out. So they've kind of created this culture of this Titan fandom because you say they're very loud. A few years ago, people wouldn't have said that about them, like they don't really have a great fan base, blah blah blah, X Y and Z. But uh, I feel like social media and everything kind of given Nashville that little bit of credibility now because they're able to come together, figure out who's loyal who's not loyal. Yeah, and the boys are stoked. Why would you not be stoked and.
Speaker 2: Stoke for you guys? I am, well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't fit every day on your timeline.
Speaker 2: Well that's you also live in Nashville, Tennessee, and.
Speaker 3: You follow you follow some of them too, You follow some of the Titans fans too, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Hey, the what would Mat Neely say right now?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't say anything right next.
Speaker 2: Though, Matt Neely would be in your right nextly he'd be in your face, dude, fucking grill, dude, Matt Neely might have beat your ass right here. He might have just done it. Did you Yeah, they might have assaulted and off to be cop, just.
Speaker 3: Matt getting in his face. Did you did you watch the catch of DS fight? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I watched the DS fight. I watched. I watched him with the Prelims, and then I went to dinner with you, and then obviously when I came back, I watched the Das Edwards fight. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 3: Nate Nokia Diz, Dude, why is it nik? I didn't see that, I said, I tweeted, I said, uh, Nate Diaz is like a flip a first generation flip flow flip phone. You could throw him in a blender and he'll come out still working, still making like this dude gets beat within an inch of his life. It looks that way. I know he doesn't. He's that game, but he looks like he gets beat within an inch of his life. And the dude just keeps coming back. He's like in Rocky when he just talks about that rush and he's like, he just keeps coming back. He's not right for his baby. That's actually Rocky two. When he's talking about fighting Rocky when he's talking to Paula about fighting Rocky again. The dude gets beat like he's Rocky Balboa out there and the crowd just roots for him. Yeah, he's like becoming more of a star even when he's not winning. I love it. I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're Edwards, right, that's his name, Edwards. Edwards beats this guy literally pieced him up, dude, like filling calm, like he would literally beat the shit out of him the entire time. And then at the end of the fight.
Speaker 3: Yes he is press conference.
Speaker 2: That's not a joint, that's vape smoke.
Speaker 3: I want him to be on this bus ripping a joint. Look at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't give a fuck, but an ideas. Listen the way he just took it the whole time. And in the fifth round he tagged and he could have ended that fight, but he tagged him, and then he was appreciating his handiwork. He put the hands out. Dude was stumbling noodles. Dude, if he would have came at him, he could have ended the fight right then and there.
Speaker 3: And he said he just wanted to point at him and like laugh, got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean the whole fight Edwards was fucking beating the ship out of him, hit him in the jaw like five or six times, and did not face Diaz once.
Speaker 3: I mean, check him out right there, but he's out, he's.
Speaker 2: Out, he's getting regains caught like he's like, I'm out, I'm out. If he would have bum rushed him right there, they game, it would have been over. It'd been the most ridiculous win in UFC history. That's crazy, Like, does.
Speaker 3: This dude just love it? There? Three seconds does right?
Speaker 2: Three seconds left and he's fucking going him on this guy and then it goes off.
Speaker 3: And how old is.
Speaker 2: Nate thirty one years old? Thirty one or thirty three? Really he's old than that, thirty six years old.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, man, like he's been in the game a long time. Like, I just wonder if it ever like, you know, if he's one of those guys that.
Speaker 2: Goes back and just needs to fight, he'll get broke off on that Connor trilogy, Connor. If Connor loses the Poorrier fight, you assume he goes and fights Nate for the trilogy. But if he beats Portier, I don't hope I'm saying that right, if he beats him, he's gonna go fight for the belt. Yeah, so Nate's hoping that Connor loses his next fight. But I think if Connor goes and rewins the belt, he'll take he'll take on Nate. Even even though Nate has like it's been pieced up several times. You know what stuff he stopped?
Speaker 3: I mean, people, I kept seeing the photo of John Cena where he's just bleeding all over his body. People just kept posting and saying like that's what Nate was.
Speaker 2: I mean, the dude justash over his left eyebrow was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, dude, I think that.
Speaker 2: Was a brand new cut. That thing looked like it was a freshy.
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 2: That's wild. I wonder how it feels like the days after just the same as after a football game.
Speaker 3: No, they're getting dummied in the face like that. I'm just wondering how your face feels like. We don't get just I mean, we get dummied in the face, working cussed, you know what I mean. It's not like our faces are getting tore up.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, Nate's guy, You definitely want to roofort though, dude, the way he just keeps on fucking comb when's he retire? Brothery's still fighting. I don't know his brothers at the fight watching him, and what a great time. If you're looking at fights, you're probably betting. But why bet when you can just invest with blockfolio. Bockfolio is the world's most popular black for cryptocurrency track and trading. Thank you, sir. Build your portfolio and follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins. That's ten thousand, right, that's not nine thousand, that's ten thousand, eleven thousand, but it is ten thousand. Get phone notifications outdates directly from the projects you care about. Buy and sell Bitcoin, Etherum, doge Cointhereum, God every time, Ethereum, dose coins and other Listen. You don't know how. You got to know how to pronounce it to invest in it?
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 2: If it makes you money, someone's gonna do it, it might as well be you. Doge Coin and other top tokens will with absolutely zero fees. Get a free token with every trade over ten dollars. Visit the app store and download Blockfolio for free today. Blockfolio Investing for the crypto generation.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody under my comments saying like, are the boys invested in crypto? And somebody's like, nah, they're probably sleep And I just want to correct those boys and say, oh, the boys are invested in crist boy.
Speaker 2: The boy is invested in crypto. I'm not investing in crypto. I need to be investing in You have that though on your phone. You have the blockfolio app on your phone though. I do have the Blockfolio app on my phone absolutely, But I just need to I need to press the green button and make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I got Blockfolio, But I like all those little shit coins people talk about. I kind of want to get in that little underground world. But I feel like you need to. Uh. David was talking about it too, like you need to figure out how you get on before it gets to the popular apps. Yeah, because if it gets to the popular apps, like then you've already missed the boat. Well people talk about like ass coin and hit coin and doge coin. Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, all those little weird coins. We can make a boy coin.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we can.
Speaker 3: No, we can, Oh we can, Yeah, I think we can right. I think it's that easy.
Speaker 2: It's like NFTs.
Speaker 3: Hey. Yeah. And then Shop, I saw he's doing NFTs with this podcast.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I don't know how you do that.
Speaker 3: I don't either, but we did figure it out.
Speaker 2: Shop is definitely paving the way for a lot of people in the podcast world. He's really murdering it. Yeah, murdering it. What what stuff you got for us?
Speaker 3: Oh? Pat mcafe show appearance.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, put that back on for a second. Okay, so we just took another like three and a half second break. It's it's hotter than hades in here, all right, It's it's it's ridiculous. Recently, our boy, uh, Will Compton made an appearance on the Pat McAfee show.
Speaker 3: Was that I said, I'm sitting right here.
Speaker 2: Recently, the boy who is right next to me made an appearance on the Pat McAfee show. And I didn't see the show, but I did see several highlights, all of which was Will telling Pat to come on our show. Yeah yeah, at the very times did you plug us? I think I shouted you out.
Speaker 3: And then at the end when I talked about collaborating and then coming to Nashville, in July sometime, because yesterday was putting out who should we have on? I'm trying to like make things happen for the boys getting them here. Guess who's gonna come, probably in July. Pat McAfee, Oh, well, there are talks with that. AJ's talking about coming, but also Burt Kreischer old thoms. I love trying to make that work. Dude, we're trying to make that work. Dale might be coming on this weekend.
Speaker 2: That would be epic, That would be unbelievable. Tristan Wurf's also d m me Tampa Bay Rookie super Bowl champion. I would love to get more players on without me, even without me even saying anything to him. He says he wants to come on the bus, So ships out there, boys, We just gotta get him on the pod, having the.
Speaker 3: Having the having patting the boys on here would be electric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be awesome to fit him and his whole entire crew in here. Yes, have Aj on the screen smoking a cigar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: On the bus smoking cigars together while you guys just try and survive, like we all just try and survive.
Speaker 2: That brutal as long as a I can probably deal with that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got on. I rallied an aj chant you know how they do a j J. Not a boy. But yeah, I shut out the bus a couple of times. Of course, man, you got to. You got to shut out the brand.
Speaker 2: I see in the in your kitchen right there, got waffle on the back, hanging up over the shoulder outstanding. It's a beautiful kitchen. It's a lot of fun to spend time in there.
Speaker 3: Have you thought about how we're gonna kind of rally these episodes together for the year, because we're getting in a little bit of a you know, need some need some pods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say no, if you know you've thought about it, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what that No, I haven't a forgiven the thought at all. It sounds like it's gonna be a bit of a deal for you. Possibly, you know, it might be. Possibly could be. We'll make it work, though, you'll make it work.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: You fucking you're gonna kill it.
Speaker 3: But what if I'm gone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna kill it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna kill it. Yeah, you're gonna do a great job.
Speaker 2: Man, It says the college football play playoff expansion may surprising level the playing field, enhance the regular season. The first thing I think of when I see that is UCF, Why why you got the college football playoffs?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: That's the expansion they're going from four to twelve. So a few years ago UCF went undefeated and they missed the playoffs, and they put a banner up saying that they were the national champions. Well, okay, now here's what's gonna happen. Regardless of the number you go up, unless you go to all one hundred and whatever teams and then you do like just that's now what college football is is a big bracket mark one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well even then, like teams don't make it like everyone, there's always gonna be a team that feels slighted. The teams that are in the thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen range. If you're going up to twelve, those teams are always going to be frustrated about we should have been in it, well, we should have been able to be in the playoffs, blah blah blah. So I think regardless, someone's gonna be unhappy. I like the fact that it's going from four to twelve because I think it needed to be more to begin with.
Speaker 3: Oh we got rowing here. The boys are here, so Stephen chay he u. He reached out. He does like all the he does, like Tampa Bay all twenty two.
Speaker 1: He's like a big you know, never playing football, but he'll break it down to the fucking count, break up my pro football focus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, essentially, essentially yeah, perfect. He reached out, Hey, man, would you mind if I if I make a little highlight tape for you, try to get try to get some of your.
Speaker 2: Out of highlight taper of my phone.
Speaker 3: I love it. And I was like, yeah, do you think, man? I don't care. And then yesterday he like he tweets, been watching the comptant tape all weekend and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What you say, what are your high points? What are your low points? Do you give you any critiques?
Speaker 3: I'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh it's coming down tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He's dropping it tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was glowing though. It was a glowing recommendation. He was very fired up about it. He was very excited about it.
Speaker 3: He's a good dude.
Speaker 2: Oh man, rock solid.
Speaker 3: You don't know me.
Speaker 2: Sounds amazing. A nice boy, he's a nice boy.
Speaker 1: That type of thing you know what I mean, just a nice, good old fashioned off shucks, good.
Speaker 2: Guy, real guy. Almost just punched us into my face.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know, we have ron what what what's your what's your government?
Speaker 2: Adam Farone, Adam foraron a government?
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This is in case the fans are watching.
Speaker 3: But at barstool? What content? What are you doing? And what are you doing? In Nashville.
Speaker 1: We're doing a series called Neighborhood Eats, where we go from city to city and try the food that their most fans for. So Nashville Hot Chicken. We're in Nashville. It's Nashville Hot Chicken. And we brought you boys some chicken. We brought We brought chicken around. I don't know if you guys are in the chickeny mood. No, this is our first stop, first place she gets get some chicken in front of.
Speaker 3: You to hang on that. So you went to these spots and you haven't eaten them yet.
Speaker 2: This is the first spot we went to get some chicken. Get some chicken for yourself.
Speaker 1: It's massive. What do we need to know about Nashville Hot Chicken? What what this is from a place called Party foul f O w L like a bird. But what do I need to know about about chicken out here?
Speaker 3: Dude? I moved out here three years ago when everyone talked like this was the baby of Nashville. The food. I've had it a couple of times, Big hot chicken guy.
Speaker 2: He seems like they've kind of conquered the market a little bit.
Speaker 3: It seems like they've conquered the market. But you come to Nashville, I see geartt back there, get the locals will go hard.
Speaker 2: Saying you got to go to different spots, is like that's the tourist spot. Yeah, yeah, you heard of Princess Princess, we heard of well right, yeah allegedly. Oh shit, that's what you what'd.
Speaker 3: You say, Garrett Boltons?
Speaker 2: I've heard of Bolton's, so Bolton's princing and what six one five chicken.
Speaker 3: I haven't tried all of it because the next day, man, it's coming out the other end that it's just brewed all day long. That's what I'm worried. You try.
Speaker 2: I got to work out him at twenty minutes. You don't know where put there going. Yeah, dude, that thing's a taking time bomb. Now, party fell OU's a place that has like a bunch of like games and stuff like that. You play beer pong? Is that that kind of vibe?
Speaker 3: I don't know was it? Is it true?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a little arcade in there. And I thought it was like they do like flip cup, and they didn't do a bunch of like games and ship I must be thinking of somewhere different though.
Speaker 1: I was trying to learn the origin of hot chicken, and they said it started at Princes and the great uncle of the woman who owns Princes, he used to be a philanderer around Nashville. He used to go out in town and cheat on his woman all the time. And one Saturday he got back real late. He was obviously cheating. So the woman he was with, she's and I'm gonna screw this guy over with his Sunday morning chicken recipe and she tried to overload it with cayenne and hot sauces.
Speaker 3: And he loved it.
Speaker 2: He was just so into it.
Speaker 1: He got all his brothers together, they started a restaurant all together. Just because he was such a cheater that she tried to she tried to make it painful for him, and it wound up tasting good?
Speaker 3: How's it taste before I get my review? A story?
Speaker 2: That ass that's a real fucking thing, right, So this woman tries to get back at her man, and he ends up making millions exactly. He turns into like he starts a type of food. He starts a genre of food. They say Plussy's undefeated, but it sounds like plus he lost one, you know, saying congratulations.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: That's what it's gone, right, that's unreal? All right, what do you think? Give me your full deal.
Speaker 3: It's got a nice crisp to it. I love that it's full of chicken underneath, so it's not just all fried overtime. You know how he gets a little redundant biting down on it, it all falls apart. It doesn't fall apart, stays together quite well. You bite into it's got the nice little sweetness flavor in the hot sauce, but it immediately spices your mouth a little bit.
Speaker 2: You need to drink of water. No, not yet, not that hot.
Speaker 3: It's one of those bites to where you want to go back for another bite to see, like in what I take is what I am tasting?
Speaker 2: I don't know maybe that sounds good.
Speaker 3: Is what I am tasting real, you know what I mean. And it's got some nice it's got nice flavor to it, okay, nice spice all around, the crisp, the sweetness, the hot. Overall, four point five.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't disagree with that number. I think that's a good number out of what. I don't think that matters.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. I don't think that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's just the number.
Speaker 3: That's the review.
Speaker 2: You read the review, and if it says four point five, you know, those room to grow on and it could go somewhere. It could be out of five, it could be out of ten, could be at eight.
Speaker 3: What did you think?
Speaker 1: I thought it was delightful. I think that I might be fucked though. I'm out here wearing a white shirt the man you picked up, I was like, Oh, this is gonna end really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you think I'm gonna wind up changing shirts today?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're probably gonna have to.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: See if you I was, I think it'd be even.
Speaker 1: Better if you kept it on and just wore it the entire time to everything that I was getting into it or going through battle. But you're making a veteran move by not putting this hotness into your body before you wake up or before you work out.
Speaker 2: I'll wake right now. But yeah, I probably I'm gonna go. I'm gonna work out. I actually have to leave it one minute, but yeah, I don't. I think if I put that in my body after what I'm about to go through, it's gonna be maybe out both ends. Yeah, bad news, you'll just want it. The gargoyle. Yeah, I have heard that you're sitting there like a gargoyle when you when when you a front back, do you sit down?
Speaker 3: I think you have to.
Speaker 2: You gotta sit down because it's a puke is so much easier to clean up than feces. Yeah, but like are you between your legs? Like are you just like puke and on? If you're a veteran and you know like, oh I just had some party foul, I'm going I'm gonna get the toilet. I'm gonna put my trash can right here, grab and spew. You know, it's like the thinker with both hands. Oh the road, Yeah, work motion exactly.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: The stomach convulsions is beautiful, will you boys?
Speaker 3: I feel like i'm seating a lot more right, chick, he started lighting up like Christmas. Dude, You're sitting there and you kind of just feel kind of coming out of your pores a little bit over.
Speaker 2: That's a nice So you don't have anything to compare this off the no, it tastes good, tastes good poultry, Guys, I's.
Speaker 3: A scary movie. You might have got that shout out. Sport Clips haircuts, no free shoutouts. Sport Clips stylus are experts and men and boys hair there really are, with specialized training and techniques. Cutting guys hair can be cut harder than cutting man out. It's a little intensely. You got it. You got it, pretty strong, little gat Did you know that cutting men's hair is harder than cutting women's hair? I didn't know, running pouring. When you go to sports Clippers, a place that cuts women's hair, you were getting stylists who are specifically trained to cut guys there. Sport Clips are experts and understanding facial strape, hair texture and cutting to a guy's best advantage. Sport Clips signature service is the MVP haircut experience. It is so much more than a haircut. The legendary Hot Steam towel on your face, massaging, championing die that as you melt into your seat. It's the ultimate realization. Man, When eighteen hundred locations, a sport Clips is closer than you think, and your experience is even better. With the on deck text alerts, which means a lot less wit time and more prime time. You'll get a fifteen minute heads up when it's time to head in and another text when you are next in line. Sport Clips gives you more ways to save time so you can enjoy your prime time dext message often required messages and piece may apply. Visit a sport Clips near you for a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was the dude, that was the ideas.
Speaker 3: Fight.
Speaker 2: You were getting your ass kicked the entire time, exactly at the end he almost took it home.
Speaker 3: You almost knocked it out at the end.
Speaker 2: There one more round, you would have won it.
Speaker 3: You would have won that ship. You would have wanted it.
Speaker 1: They just let you fight the way. Oh fuck man, hell, yes, that was incredible. What what a testament? And what I mean pairing you and the chicken together? What what a what a pairing though.
Speaker 2: That had to be the poultric ice. Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Oh you guys got that in there, one of them in there.
Speaker 2: It was like another one.
Speaker 3: It was a roulette. I don't want to try anymore. I'm sure we got it time.
Speaker 2: I just poured water on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like for like screaming right now. I feel like a steam engine right now. It's not a joke.
Speaker 2: Well, I was promised thee when we got this new place. Thirty was a month. We have no fucking a c So it's coming.
Speaker 3: It's coming by the day Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's come out every Wednesday. Yeah, yeah, you know, I would have loved to do a push it, but boss in the blender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way. You're thinking. So what else you got going on? You got natural eats. I've seen a couple of Sunday covers. You did the Sunday Conversations, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, we were doing some Sunday Conversations. We're we're popping around doing uh the twenty first and prime with Dion where we got a new podcast coming out with Little Sasquatch. We got a gang of stuff. We're just trying to keep up with you guys, because I know I'm gonna bust with two fucking grinders. Are going to grind on that field and off that field, trying to build a brand over here, try to build the brand over there.
Speaker 2: And I'm just trying to keep up. That's all I want to do.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love the energy you got.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to just be like you guys, you know what I mean. And I think the energy is really dwindled over here in the middle of us right now. He was strong. It really is like a sauna in here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no joke. It's not a joke at all. I don't know how you guys do it, but it's a testament to you guys.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's a testament. What do you What do we need to do while we're in town. I know that you've had a bunch of barstool people coming through. I know you had a whole litany of them last week. Is there any go to recommendation that we need to do while we're in town? An he go to Honky Tonks? Do we have to go see King Rock or John Daley or Who's who do we need to see?
Speaker 2: I think if you're looking for a little uh, if you're looking for the tourist spots, honky Tonk always rips old Red is always nice. Broadways definitely the place to go. Tootsi's is a historical but I think if you're trying to get into the regulars, you got your losers, Losers bar and grill. That's that's the number one spot in my mind?
Speaker 1: Is that A real placer is at like a ninth green at nine I'm gonna walk there.
Speaker 2: There's losers and there's winners right next to losers. Don't go into winners. That's for fucking pompous assholes. I think they're better than everybody. Losers where the real people get together.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's got no no, he's got a sign hanging in losers. Oh really.
Speaker 2: Paid for that place is renting for a few years, so I believe got after it.
Speaker 1: There is there a place that has like is there like a Christmas theme bar or some ship that's opening in the.
Speaker 3: Middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Is that a real place down the road? Actually from here, it's like a month two miles away. What is that place? Because I've heard tale of it. It's a it's a double one and you're allowed to smoke inside of it. I'm pretty sure it might be like this, Yeah, this karaoke bar. Kid Rock's been seeing there. I believe Justin Timberlake has also done karaoke in there. It's a spot that uh it's just real grungey Monday through Friday, but I think Saturday Sunday really picks it up. Oh hell yeah? Have you been a Santas pump to go over there?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 3: It is right, Go, what do you got playing for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: I'm about to eat some chicken sweat and go see Santa Claus. We go rock outta? Is that so there really is a Santa that's in there? It looks like it. That's no fucking Joe. That might just be a local?
Speaker 3: Is that open all year round? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it must be, right, bro, it's literally like less than five minutes from here right now. Is it a spot or am I just like I don't even know how I.
Speaker 3: Heard about it?
Speaker 2: A little spot. It's a little gems the tuck, Yeah, I mean tucked, little hideaway.
Speaker 3: I love that. I know.
Speaker 2: Where where were you at? You're at like the country musical wars or some ship? Yeah, me and May on Wednesday, thinking even the producer of our podcast didn't bring it up. Yeah, I did that. I wanted to set you up. Let's go, let's go. He picked, he picked his favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did c m A Awards with CMT Awards with Tray Satkins, made ourselves a little bit. They wrote some stuffs in there. We did some Mad Lady.
Speaker 3: How was Trace? Tell Tell, tell everybody the story yours tell me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so Trace you listening to coach? Of course? Tray sacks right there. Yes, absolutely, he gets shot. Then he then his girlfriend shoot him. So if he got shot, he probably ate it and kept walking. He's that kind of a man, long hair, got the go te going. And I don't know if he's the talented singer because he just sounds like he's singing even when he's just talking. His voice is so deep, so if he just talks louder. He's there and I'm wearing these uh pretty flamboyant pants and a white jacket, and I see him. I go, I'm really excited. I go shake his hand and the first thing he says to me is you wore your wife pants? Did you? And I was like, well, I guess this is where we're starting off. I kind of worked from the ground and move up in this guy's life. But we had a good time.
Speaker 4: Past.
Speaker 3: Well if you did you Laurel, Laurel pants on.
Speaker 2: With some some colored snake skin boots. I think those are those are those are manly pants? Like they had like a stretchy waistman everything. I was comfortable with telling those things you look, thank you. I was walking that red carpet, dude, lights everywhere I was. I was leaking like this and like people were interviewing, like are you okay? Like I'm I'm fine, just seen a nap for.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Actually I think that was postal leak. That was like the post leaking and I was sweating and I was starting to cool down.
Speaker 3: Did you shout out the boys? No?
Speaker 2: What's the red carpet? How's it? How long do you spend on a red carpet? It's like ten fifteen minutes walking through like there's it's funny because they have all these country stars where everyone's there to see and then there's like me and my wife. Everyone's like, okay, there's a dumb football player here too, and like ET's there, like ET entertain Thomas No entertainment, television, entertainment television, all these like big like brands are there and they kind of grab and they get a note card and they ask me like five questions, sent me on my way. They they they were over me before I even got there. But it was a great time. That had awesome, a great time. Took some photos, did the thing live, And that's all I really cared about, was the entertainment partside a good time. Yeah, so bucket list type of thing, walk on a red carpet?
Speaker 3: Have that?
Speaker 2: Have you done that before? Flashing lights and all? I did the SP's when I was a rookie, but I was just trying to, you know, be a part of it. You know, that was actually something I was able to do SPS. I just sat in there and watched, Uh, what's the Jenner, the girl that the guy that became a girl? What's Kaylin? I saw her get the like award for a courage like that, Yeah, fifteen or something like that. So I sat there and watched that and that was great, and then I left. But uh, the CMT thing was once much better.
Speaker 3: Right then.
Speaker 2: It's like you're a focal point, you know what I mean? You're established, and now to do the year A little big town came out. They were very nice. It was a cool deal, very cool deal. A little hugging kiss. What's that for them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do you go?
Speaker 2: I gave the guys a gentleman's handshake and then the ladies came in for a hug.
Speaker 3: So it was it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't awkward. That's all you care about. What do you do in those exchanges, right, just to make sure you don't get caught when they're trying to When you do this, daph and then they switch and you switch at the same time, it's fucking brutal on TV. No less everyone sees that tough for me to go through. You really can't. And so luckily I have hopefully another opportunity coming up. But uh, that's about it. Hell man, it Will is dead. I hate to put you in a situation I have to leave.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and then take a spot.
Speaker 2: Do you want to sit here?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, we have another We have another ad read or two we got to do, so let's do it. Go do your thing man. Yeah. When Manzel came on, we got the the media thing that barstool can send out at the end of the week or something like that, just let you know what all it's been on. And yeah, it hit on everything because of that conversation him talking about getting paid. Yes, yeah, that's what made it on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he was talking, that was a nice little I just you know, I think he's.
Speaker 3: Just beyond you know, caring about you know, playing playing football, being in that football world anymore. Like he just wants to share his stories and his perspective on everything, you know what I mean. And he started talking about it, I'm thinking of my self, like, is he wanted to go is he wanted to go there? And we just let it rip and he he didn't say anything afterwards about taking it out.
Speaker 2: I guess he just doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: He really doesn't. He doesn't. I think he really is. In my opinion, I think he's very much over. He's gotten. He's had to go through a lot of shit, man, to get to that headspace too, because you got to think, like you go from being in the same breath as a lebron and to Tom Brady, Yeah exactly, yeah, money Manzelle just all that stuff right to just falling the way he did. I'm sure he went through a lot of like difficulty mentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the psychological bounce back is like that's it takes a talent to do that. And like a lot of people, I mean, you never think about it in someone else. You're like, oh, like he really went through it, Like I wonder how he's doing after the traumatic event or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, all anyone cares about now is talking about how he's failed, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, which is corny, but I mean it is what people like, right right.
Speaker 3: The people have their own stuff going on in their own head that make them want to bring that negative energy. But like sitting in listening to him, I loved his perspective and his ownership on everything because he never really outed anything else. He just he put it all on himself and I respect it. I respected to having him on the pod. And then before that we had Dave.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, he gave his list. Actually that was hurtful, wasn't It wasn't hurtful. He gave a list. He's like the five people that all the time barstool, it was.
Speaker 3: This five all time. If you had to redraft your top five and talent, and he actually gave six because he said spin Chickles. Both those guys like that's two exactly.
Speaker 2: But going at the office, you know what I mean, everybody's like, everybody who's not in.
Speaker 1: That five, they're all like, what the fuck? Yeah, you figure out trying to figure out are you in the six to ten? Are you in the ten to the ten to fifteen? Are you in the fucking like top twenty five? Are you even in the top fifty ye? People are arguing over it with each other over it. Even on the y Act, we're all talking about it. I think Big Cat did his list just to tell Brandon Walker that he was outside the top fifteen. I think he put him at sixteen or something like that. It's heroin you hear the boss man talking like that. You want to do well, you want to perform well.
Speaker 2: For for coach.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, where did a Big Cat have you?
Speaker 2: And he did? I wasn't there for that, so uh, I mean probably probably not somewhere good. I don't know him. I mean you must find out, all right.
Speaker 3: Let me let me just what are you thinking when you saw when you saw Dave given that take, Where were you thinking you might fall in line here in the list that he did give because sometimes you might you know, you might hear you might always be in those conversations with like spitting chickles and you're like, all right, I might be right outside of that.
Speaker 2: That's what I was trying to tell myself. But you never know where you stand with Dave, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like he's kind of a closed book some ways in that where he's like, he'll give me the freedom to do wherever whatever I want.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, does he like me or do he's just like being nice to me?
Speaker 1: Or because he knows that I'm a battle rapper, I'll come at his fucking big ass nose or whatever, his inverted knees or some ship like that, he just has to be polite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Those weren't even shots. Those are just morning shots, you know what I mean. If I wanted to go in, I could go in. Maybe he just wants to keep it peace time. But if he ranks me too low, I'm gonna have to write a dis track.
Speaker 3: For Yeah, I've seen him, and I enjoy them. I enjoy when you have fun with them, like when you're doing what you have fun with most of them, But like I want to say, the one that set out to me was the one that you might have done around the house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, year the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that shit was so funny, just locked inside.
Speaker 2: I had to body that dishwasher was looking at me wrong. Every day.
Speaker 1: You just look at the fucking appliances, just like, are you eyeing me up? Because I might have to catch a body out here?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You guys ever, you guys ever kick around freestyles in the locker room, you guys ever, guys.
Speaker 3: Try for sure. I've never dabbled in it. You know, I get when somebody's like, hey, can't go, like the immediate like anxiety starts, get starts sweating like this. No, I'm good man.
Speaker 2: Who's been the best person that you've like, the best teammate rapper?
Speaker 3: So probably Max Crosby from the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was at bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was in Oakland. We came in from practice and it was one of those you know, it's like freestyle Friday, those with the freestyle Friday. Somebody gets out the boom box, gets the beats going their pastor around them. Mike, you go, you go. You know everybody's getting clowned on. Huh and I'm at my locker and I just hear across the locker room. I just hear somebody going in and I'm like, yo, who is that? And somebody's like, that's Max. I'm like Max Crosby, the white dude, the ginger right, and like, yeah, like he commands, he commands it like every Friday. I'm like, really solid.
Speaker 2: I had no idea he had that club in his bag.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's got that club in his bag.
Speaker 1: I know he's a good dude, but I didn't know that he was. I didn't know that I had to challenge him next time I see.
Speaker 3: Him to get Yeah, you'll have to get in there.
Speaker 2: You seem pretty well versed, though, I mean, I'm always ready for it.
Speaker 3: But how does that shit happen? Is it just something that you just naturally have in your brain or your mind can just think of all these fucking words at all times?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I didn't try it until I was out of high school, and it was more like I'm standing around the keg with the fellas just like freestyling, and uh, like you just kind of realize that like you're you're doing it like just a notch above everybody else and so it's like, let me take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: Let me take it to the next level.
Speaker 1: And I kept being better than everybody else, and eventually, like I won championships doing the battle wrapping stuff. So it was like kind of reached the top of that field and was able to parlay it into like some different media jobs the way that you're like working on football, busting your ass and football, so trying to parlay it into other jobs, other gigs or other types of entertainment or whatever. So I tried to ride that field as far as I could and then pivoted to a different lane.
Speaker 3: Damn, because it's always walled to me watching people freestyle, because anytime I've tried, you might say a couple fucking words and then nothing comes in your brain to rhyme or put it all the other.
Speaker 1: Cat hat bat and then it's like fuck, yeah, yeah, fuck, where do we go from here?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Because I felt good about the first three.
Speaker 3: When you just start cussing when you're not good at it, I just feel like those guys just start.
Speaker 1: Cussing right like talking shit to someone like, knock you the fuck out, dude. Do you know who is the best football player? Freestyle of all time. I'm pretty sure he was on Oklahoma after the bowl game.
Speaker 3: Malcolm Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got that. He's got that. Yeahs from him.
Speaker 2: A leer do it for the boys, boy my friends or something ship like bro.
Speaker 3: He said, maybe a p maybe a d ain't even trip because we leave and then all the boys are getting involved with it. That looks so fun that here, let's throw the headphones on, throw the can hear it?
Speaker 6: Sorry boys, man, boys is getting cried, going to get crom head back along with you, killing popping from I.
Speaker 3: Ain't even tripping out riding in them sipping. Let me come through both boats, why not front crack. Let me sit this out in the back.
Speaker 6: I ain't even tripping because we some athletes wimitt in the summer time.
Speaker 3: He get pissed if we don't make our time. Yes, Nebraska, hun hustand man up. Yeah I played Nebraska saying, and they let me sit in sideway.
Speaker 4: Man maybe bag dope, maybe fall out nipping cold.
Speaker 1: Because the guy to kill the callways in the Big Beans.
Speaker 2: Not even to the JaMarcus Russell stage of his life.
Speaker 4: Clean legend looked at my pants, got a snag and the gene.
Speaker 1: A lot of sitting sideways too, a lot of inside you could not stop sitting sideway. Go catch it.
Speaker 6: I'm a gold wretches him sitting sideways.
Speaker 3: Boys should naked brod being in that locker room and that happens, Like I'm like the guy you you kind of like observe him in the background, like what's everybody else looking like you're kind of just sitting there like all right, what's he doing? And then you're like, okay, oh ship, he's doing it? Oh yeah, he's doing it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do you see that?
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen a lot of clips where dudes are dancing in the locker room and people are gassing it up. Like you don't necessarily see people or there's not a lot of footage of people hitting their stride free dile wise and everybody gassing. But I've seen a lot of clips of dudes at every level, high school, college pros dancing in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Everybody vibe in the world, especially after a win and you got music playing and everybody's dancing. It doesn't even matter how you look, like everyone's just gassing you up, you know what I mean? Really, it is the best man. A locker room vibe is my favorite, and that's ultimately what I will miss most about playing football is being around all the boys in all the locker room, the camaraderie, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It seems so fucking fun.
Speaker 1: It just seems like everything is like all preconceived notions or like, I mean, you're just your dicks are out like so like what is anybody gonna say to anybody?
Speaker 2: Like you guys are just out there like fucking having a.
Speaker 3: Good It's the purest form of camaraderie.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's the best. It seems so fucking fun.
Speaker 3: Did you play sports in high school?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I'm a terrible athlete, real bad athlete. I had the compensition you attempt. I was on the high school tennis team for back to back Catholic leagu championships, Spirit Award winners.
Speaker 3: You know what I was bringing.
Speaker 1: I was bringing that type of energy. But man, I was only on the team because they didn't have cuts, you know what I mean. I was a bad athlete.
Speaker 3: Like, so you were bad at tennis? You were just on the championship team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just with they couldn't cut me, Like they just needed a certain number of people on the team, and like I think in the in the championship, we like went to the woods and we're like drinking forties while the rest of the team was playing, and we like stumbled out of the woods like oh, like they won, Like fuck, yeah, it was it wasn't. It wasn't a great scene for me athletically. That's why I needed to get into battle rap other types of competitive things to you know, you.
Speaker 3: Feel like you earned a lot of credibility when you get in the battle rap game out.
Speaker 1: Oh and they find out you played high school tennis? What fucking crazy for the high school of tennis?
Speaker 3: Like, it takes a certain level of confidence to go from a non tennis starter, you know what I mean, high school like and not really fucking with all the dudes who are playing ball and everything like that to going in the battle rap world. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think part of my brain must be missing to have it's like irrational confidence to go from that one level to the next time.
Speaker 3: That's what you need to have, though, I guess to be a battle rapper.
Speaker 2: It really does need to be an irrational level of confidence.
Speaker 1: But it was just a matter of like always having a witty comeback, always being able to talk shit. That was like kind of where I fit in in the world, just being able to like that's a good smart ashit.
Speaker 3: That's a good place to fit in, especially now nowadays, like being witty comebacks. Words fucking hurt man. Yes, when you get dummied with some words, oh you don't know how to come back from it, it.
Speaker 2: Makes you want to be violent sometimes exactly.
Speaker 3: The irrational, the ones that aren't very smart. You know, you just start coming at me and I just don't know what to do. I'm like, all right, let's just fucking fight. You're like, okay, big tough guy. And then you're like, you know, just get you going even more.
Speaker 1: That's where I would have fit in in the sport in like the sports world, Like in hockey, I'd be like an instigator. I would like talk so much shit that I make someone try and fight me, like try and get their star player to try and fight me or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, oh, you're gonna beat up to the JV tennis guy now, huh.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Like you know, I'm a pussy, You're being a pussy, I guess isn't even impressive.
Speaker 2: I'm established that I'm a pussy from.
Speaker 3: The from the rip, right, and then you get to keep going words on words on top of it. Yeah, it's there's it's tough to come back from.
Speaker 2: Are there are there any like real? Oh? I know you got something again in you you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: The Bow's quiet Yeah.
Speaker 3: The guests always come in. When we have guests on the bus and they're doing the ads with us, you got to get an ad read in and because I also need a break, because I just feel it.
Speaker 1: Man, dude, there's something about the bow's quiet comfort though that you can tune out the shit talk.
Speaker 2: That's what I like about the Bow's quiet comfort.
Speaker 1: And someone like me will be talking shit to you, someone like me will be in your ear, and you just want to pop in the Bow's quiet comfort and completely tune everything out. They got the noise canceling. I'm not even looking at this reading. I know I know about bows. They say to personally endorse it. I'm already personally endorsing it because I pop them in the ear myself, go for a little bit of jog. They stay in there. They the quiet comfort is sublime, And if you want to get yourself a pair of bows, go to bows dot com slash barstool to rule the quiet with your own bows Quiet Comfort earbuds.
Speaker 2: They're beautiful, They're fantastic. You need them for your ears.
Speaker 1: They won't even slip out if you're sweating your ass off in a sauna van after eating some hot chicken.
Speaker 3: I wish I had them in right now because I know they wouldn't fall out.
Speaker 1: Exactly, they'd be I mean, you wouldn't be sweating. And sometimes you put the cans on, it's hot out you got the side cheeks sweat. Not with the Bow's Quiet Comfort. The little buzzs they pop right in. Yeah, and you're you're on your way. You did a hell of a job with that ad read Thank you brother.
Speaker 3: You know I know that copy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's copy that I've been well versed. And but I mean it's it's easy when it's bos, it's just a top notch dude.
Speaker 3: Both is the best. So they they might still be partnering with the NFL, but they were partnering with the NFL as long as I can remember, and every year Week one you'd walk into the hotel and you have a nice new pair of bows headphones waiting for you.
Speaker 2: That's what people don't know how much free shit you guys get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that you get those, it's like, oh, I still got the same pair from last year. This will just be a Christmas gift for my brother, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Multiple bows, you have the whole suitet.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done one of those like shopping things where they like just bring you in somewhere and they just like give away.
Speaker 2: I think they do them at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: You just like walk through a house and like, oh yeah, you get like a gift, like you get a trip to like Barbados or some shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's the best. What is that?
Speaker 2: What is that ship?
Speaker 3: So they're just like, so you're talking about the super Bowl. So super Bowl have like these gift suites. You'll come in if you're you know, if you're a player, you have like the right credentials to go through and like get free stuff. You basically walk in. So say it was like Nike, You'd walk in and Nike you'd have all this stuff laid out for you and you just go in and grab whatever you want, throw it in one of their Nike Duffel bags, and you're you know, you're out with some free gear. You're figuring out that. And then they have FedEx set up for you after you hit all these gift suites to just say bus comes one, yeah, say bos comes in. Okay, I want this, bows, I want that, bows, whatever, all these different gift suites and then some like nice clothing, like stuff you don't hear about, some things you don't even know you need. And then FedEx is set up for you because FedEx is sponsoring in some kind of way, they have something for you to box it up, they take care of it, ship to your house so you don't have to like check it on the on the plane going back home.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit. Why can't poor folks like me get some shit for free?
Speaker 1: Why do they wait until everybody's making a bunch of money to give everybody a bunch of free shit?
Speaker 3: You know how it is? Man, when you go like the Sunday Conversations, any interviews you've done, you need a little firepower that you're gonna brand it through, Like, are you gonna go and just interview it's just anybody. No, You're gonna put a little thought into it because you want it to hit. It's like when you have on Dave Portnoy, you have on Rown, you have on Johnny Manziel, Like, yeah, the boys know, like we're funny, we can carry a conversation and have a little audience and stuff like that. But if we want to get into the masses, you gotta go through out. Yeah. So if you've got a brand, why not go through NFL players. Give them free stuff. They're gonna promote it, They're gonna think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, I mean, that's the main reason to the NFL. That's the best reason to get the NFL.
Speaker 1: The free bo's, the free phones, Fuck the accolades, fuck the fame, fuck the millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: It's the gift.
Speaker 2: It's the gift.
Speaker 3: The gift suites man I had when I.
Speaker 1: First heard about, like I found out about them, I was furious. I was so pissed off that everybody, Yeah, that everyone's just getting.
Speaker 3: Free ship, Like what the fuck does barcelol not set up gift suites for the boys. They don't.
Speaker 2: Barcel's not giving us anything.
Speaker 1: They give us tea shirt set's like a size too small because I've been going around on neighborhood eats, eating too much.
Speaker 2: I got tits now. Fucking it's just bad. It's not good. Barstool needs to work on the gift suites.
Speaker 3: They need to work on appreciating their talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gifting to people.
Speaker 3: As I'm sitting here, I'm kind of calling out barsols. They need to work on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let them know what they need to do.
Speaker 3: I've never been there. I'm going tomorrow. I'm going to HQ tomorrow, are you yeah? Yeah? Oh shit, flying in our flights at like six am, then we fly back tomorrow night. But going in, hitting some meetings, hitting some hitting some fun what.
Speaker 1: Are you expecting? What are your expectations at the office? Is it intimidating it at all?
Speaker 3: So when we first went in, I mean there's like the intimidation factors when the door shut and you're sitting there with like Erica and Dave negotiating a couple of things. But going in, you're like, yo, this is fucking barstool, Like this is this is where it all happens, and it's chaotic as it is like online and on the internet and just everybody doing their thing. Right, Barcels is very loud on the internet. You walk in and you go on the different levels, the different floors, and everybody quiet because everyone's locked in like doing stuff. I know, you guys are actually grinding very hard. You guys just have fun. You would say no, you would disagree. Maybe maybe that was the one day, was a day where people are like, oh, we need to be a little more.
Speaker 2: Some people are grinding very hard.
Speaker 1: But I think that there's also some people who just have their heads down and some people like there is like anxiety like that people have there. People are scared. They're not like always the most like welcoming to new people. I know, new people come into the office, Like you want someone to like jump up and be like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like say hi to you?
Speaker 3: And I think love that. Yeah, we don't do that there.
Speaker 2: Some some people do, but some people need to. Some people pretend they're working.
Speaker 3: You know, they'll just are you one of those guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pop up. I'm gonna come over and be like what You're gonna have a loud ass dat for me. I'm gonna fucking to the squad comped on. I'm gonna fucking shout across the entire office and we're gonna fucking build synergy right off the jump. But some people, you know what I mean, they'll act like they're busy, but it might just be anxiety. People who are content creators at barstool, all them super people, but some of them will have a you know, anxiety about meeting new people and uh, well.
Speaker 3: Because they also know everything's on the internet. With Barstool exactly, you never know what camera's.
Speaker 1: Rolling, you know what I mean, And the camera is almost always rolling at the office too, So you want to have like the interaction be right or whatever, but right because.
Speaker 3: When you're not, I feel like when you're not like in front of the camera doing stuff all the time, to where you've just gotten a little like numb to it, like you just realize, like it's not as serious as what you seem like it is. That's true when it's in the beginning stages. You want every interaction to be exact because if it's not, you're like driving home, you're like, fuck, I should have said this, right, I should have did that.
Speaker 1: And you want everyone to be who you think they are too, like you see like big Cat online and then you meet Big Cat, and you want him to be like all the things, and they are for the most part, Like everybody really like brings it like as they are. But you're like, damn, like I hope, like they're the content personality that I've been watching, Like I hope that they live up to this expectation that I've built for them, because.
Speaker 2: Like we consume the shit too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm a phone.
Speaker 1: Like the first time I went to the Barstool offices. You open up those elevators at the old HQ, and like it's intimidating as fuck. Like there's all these people who are very good at what they do and like a kind of the top of their field, and it's a little bit scary.
Speaker 3: Right and then when they're ripping and just going up, you know, just being witty about it all, it's just kind of like it's overbearing a little bit. You're like, oh shit, like, you know, I need to be on my p's and qs type of thing. I know.
Speaker 1: They sent out an email saying that you guys are coming in and if anybody wants to do content with you, did anybody reach out?
Speaker 2: Are you doing anything?
Speaker 3: A few KFC's reached out. Okay, I've talked with Dan big Cat Nice. I'm doing token, Okay, I got meetings lined up for like merch and some stuff that we're planning throughout the calendar year. Fucking I definitely want to lock in and get dialed in. I'm obviously meeting Stephen cha.
Speaker 2: You have to meet Stephen Chang.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to meet everybody, like I'm coming in whether or not people pretend they're working or not. They're gonna get a DAPT from compy, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, because I'm excited juice Like I need it too, you know what I mean, Like I can't have the quiet nature that just goes on. It's like, hey, we're here, Like let's just break this, Like let's break this barrier.
Speaker 2: Now, that's genius.
Speaker 1: On my first day, I made sure, as awkward as it was, or as like much of a dork as I felt, I made sure to go around everybody, shake everybody's hand, just meet everybody, because then you throw apport is there. Yeah, at least broken the ice, you have the ability to talk to everybody. But I mean it gave me anxiety at the time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: To admit it. It definitely gave me anxiety because like you want to succeed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when you put when you're vulnerable enough to put all this shit out on the internet too right to where you can be on the other side of it and just get dummied, right Like I've been on the side where you make you make a couple bad plays and people are just trashing you on the internet, which is tough. You kind of have to learn at like a young age. When you're at Nebraska and you're just like a kid and you're seeing Twitter and message boards and everything else, You're like, damn, people just think I'm garbage, Like am I really bad?
Speaker 1: How much do you see that stuff? Or how much do people see that stuff? Is it more for some players than other players?
Speaker 3: I think I think more than people realize yea, And more than even as athletes would want to admit, you know what I mean, Because we're all human, right, Like you're sitting here talking about the anxieties that you've had, Like the human brain, Like we're not very We're not that much different. Like we all have the same thoughts. We're all built to seek comfort first and like be as secure as possible, but we're all insecure Vulnert, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: We're curious what other people think about us at all.
Speaker 3: Times, and so I think, like you know, athletes, they wouldn't admit it, but I think it happens more often than that. And that's just me thinking that based on my own experience and then talking about it amongst other guys and seeing kind of their body language and reactions to like, Okay, they go through the same kind of shit.
Speaker 2: That I have, And you know what I mean, I know exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 1: My next question, though, is do you think that So I've heard like James Harden doesn't even like have the Internet on his phone, But then I've also heard like criticisms of young NFL players that they read too much about it. Do you think there's anybody that doesn't read anything? And do you think that there's like you can read too much of your press clippings or what Twitter is saying about both?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I I could believe, like if Harden doesn't have social media and stuff. I don't know if he does. I don't know if he has like his username or anything like that, but I would assume that some guys don't do it. I mean there are times where I would have to be like I have to basic essentially like fast from this. I'm not gonna be on it from here to then, you know what I mean, because I don't want to read anything because you'll get curious. Because I've been on the other spectrum of searching my name like back. I always use an example. I've said it on a few pods in the past, but there was a game where I was on when I was playing for Washington and we played the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and I missed two tackles in a row on Ezekiel Elliott, two tackles I should not have, Like, you know, one I didn't run my feet, the next one, I'm in my own head about it, like don't miss, don't miss, and you know what you think you become all that kind of shit. And I was on the sideline wondering what Twitter was saying about me other than being immersed into short memory get over like it's all good players make bad plays, like You're gonna be fine, getting out of my own head like that. So I've been on both ends of the spectrums where I'm like I know when I don't need to feed my brain that stuff, or when I I can potentially get too caught up in it. And then I've been on the other side where you have searched it enough, Like you know, you have buddies that sit there and joke. It'll be after a game and I've had a buddy of mine who's like he was a lineman. I won't say his name, but he's like, I'm just gonna he's I had a terrible game. I'm gonna search my name on Twitter and just punish myself, like joking. We're all laughing, but you know he's doing that, you know what I mean, Guys search their names. You feel bad, and.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you want to feel really bad.
Speaker 1: It's like watching a sad movie when it's raining, and so if you just want to double down on that feeling, just like I feel like shit, like I deserve this.
Speaker 3: And when you can't get to that instant feedback on what your coach thinks or what the actual reality is of the situation, you find it, I feel like you just can't wait. So you know you can get somebody's opinion online, so you'll go and try and figure out what their opinion is of you, and then you'll live in your head. I wonder if my coach feels that way. I wonder if they're reading the same thing. I wonder if Roan read the same thing and think now that he thinks I'm trying it's like, damn combat a tough game. I wonder if he read that comment, like, hey, comp how you doing the killing? Like you just get in your own head that way, right, So you've just had to learn, like I've just learned over the years, just how you know it can't play that much of a role in my head that I that it has in the past.
Speaker 1: It's hard to stay present though, Like I'll like get the little app and try and do like I try to do my little meditation on the way to the airport this morning, and like I just you find your mind wandering, and it's like I want to be present in the moment, like you want to be present on the sideline, not thinking about that mistackle. But it's it's hard, Like it is really like a discipline, as much as training your body is a discipline, is a discipline to have your mind right and to be focused and to be present and just like living in the moment.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I you know, learning like like you're reading books. I read books, but that's it. But it's like you start learning that you use your mind as a disadvantage when really you can tap in and you do. Got to work on your mental just as much as you do the physical stuff, just as much as you do studying the playbook, just as much as you do working out. You got to work on your mental for just feeding yourself good vie than what you want out of everything, the whole the whole meditation thing. Big into trying to be consistent of doing that just because it gives you a good headspace. But like anything, you drop content or something you put a lot of work into that you're passionate about, and you drop it, and you want to see what people think and their feedback, so you start your mind can wonder and then you're on these different pages and you're like, when the fuck am I here about the respond to this person? Yeah? When ultimately yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, And ultimately what doesn't matter because ultimately it doesn't all matter. It's just more so about your work, what you're putting into it, how you're getting better as a person, how you're able to have this mental fortitude about yourself.
Speaker 2: What other people think of you as none of your business. Quotes Yes is one of.
Speaker 3: The best ques I think AJ Shout out the Bay, Aj Brown, He's tweeted that one before. But yes, what other people think you are is none of your business because it's true, man, And you just don't know what anybody else is going through, Like you've learned to kind of look at comments or if people are lashing out with negative energy, you don't know what they're going through on the other end, because it takes so much energy to hate that it does obviously showing love. Like you know, I was on Mike stud Spot. We were talking about rooting for each other. It's like you, I root for you, like I'm a fan of Rome. You We're in the Barcelol universe now, so I'm like, who are the people there that you know seem cool that I want to root for that I start to have a relationship with, right it saw a root for you, It hit a like button, hit a comment, and you know, let's fucking go any of that stuff. But the people who are rooting for you aren't spending time in the negative energy to where I'm like, I click on your comments and see what people are saying and see some of the hate that kind of happens and goes on. You know what I'm saying, Right, they're not there.
Speaker 2: They don't have boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: Right. And speaking of boots, speaking to shout out Georgia Boot, the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot, and for eighty years, George has been making boots that work as hard as you do. Tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else, cool enough for this podcast. Shut up, bustle with the boys. Think you've responsored the boys. Georgia Boot makes super comfortable and super good looking boots so comfortable you never want to take them off. The boys like looking good. And even when I'm working and out on that football field, these boots handle that. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing any comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are wildly comfortable at a price shooting afford. And every time I'm wearing these boots, the boys my teammates are always asking me a cop. Why are you out here in these boots? Man? Why do you look so fast? Why he looks so good? And whether you're working on your feet all they working around the house fast with your friends looking fast on the football ta boots. These boots don't sacrifice that comfort or style. They offer the best work boots, wedges, loggers. Whether you need a waterproof boots, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, They've got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off your order.
Speaker 1: Damn beautiful georgiaboot dot com. Beautifully done, seamless. So my question that I was about to ask before that, though, is there somebody on your team that that is in charge of keeping your mind sharp the way that you have a strength and conditioning coach.
Speaker 3: No, not, not really. I don't think it exists much. I know some coaches will bring in somebody to kind of do it a few times out of the year, but you know, not somebody that works with you at all times, like with a team. You know, early in my career, I worked with ah. I worked with a mental coach, Ben Newman, shout out the boy Ben Newman. He helped me out a lot. I was huge into the whole Tony Robbins world. Listen, just feeding my mind that I kind of got into it in college. So I was young, and like, you know, anything that somebody said, I wanted to soak it in if they were, if they were where I wanted to be, I wanted to listen to them in some capacity. But as far as like a like a mental coach of bringing somebody in for a team, No, they don't really have it. I think it's like, you know, it's either for you or not, Like you're either you either want to do that stuff or you think it's corny. I get both sides of it. And if you're confident, if somebody was confident enough that's talking about it being corny, and you just kind of see their confidence, You're like, I see it's not for them, right, I just know base on where my mind jumps around to and seeing it be like I could I feel like I could take something from this, then I want to add that club to my bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, there you go, There you go, because it is like it's like having a nutritionist, like mentally you are what you're going to be feeding yourself thought wise, So like having somebody that's like encouraging you to eat the right things or like give yourself the right stimuli, pay attention to the right things.
Speaker 2: I feel like it could be helpful.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they need, if anyone needs to hire a two time Spirit award winning from a tennis team or anything.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Man, hit the boy rone up and.
Speaker 2: Get a consulting job one time.
Speaker 3: And whether or not it's like a mental cult or even therapy, like a therapist, like you can't read the directions when you're inside the box. One of my favorite quotes. And when you have somebody who's not emotionally attached to you, right, like say we're close friends and you might want to pick advice for me, you might not just because we're so close. Like it's just it's like when you're when the dad trying to tell the kids something. He's telling him it all along, but some NFL player tells him to the kid and the dad's saying it like I told him that, but yeah, all of a sudden he loves it because it comes from you. It's like one of those things when you have somebody that's not that doesn't have an emotional investment in you, and you can go talk to them about different perspectives and they can kind of help walk you through how your brain's working, how you can how you're thinking of things. They can give you different perspectives, different ways to look at it. I feel like having that soundboard and that advice back from somebody you're not attached to is very valuable, definitely, because it's you know, it doesn't matter to them, They're just giving it to you. Leave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, take it or leave it, And it's kind of up to you, Like what do you What are you open to? Like? What are you receptive to?
Speaker 3: No question, no question. We're getting we're getting in a very much a mental Man's shirt is dark gray, now, yeah, we're getting into very much a mental episode.
Speaker 2: There's no part that's not covered in sweat. It's so dark with sweat.
Speaker 3: Are you getting photos of him? JP?
Speaker 2: Ring ring it out a little bit? It looks nice, dark, a little heather gray.
Speaker 3: So what do you got after this? What do you got after Nashville? I think the boys have been rolling through here now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people thorso.
Speaker 3: Versus America came through. Marty came through the shoe content with za Yes yes, and they were all time. We had some I cooked them some steaks. We played nice Monopoly at the house.
Speaker 2: Oh really that love? That's lovely.
Speaker 1: What I need to We need to put a heat check on Dan to b though Dana B is back, But hang on now you want to put a heat check on him?
Speaker 3: I just you want to check him a little bit. You think you think that he go do you think that's.
Speaker 1: Get a little to I don't know if it's about the ego, but I'm I'm getting close to selling my day to be stock. If he keeps on calling himself to the king of the blow jobs and stuff like that, you just have to act like you've been there before some with some things in life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel you a system of accountability within.
Speaker 1: The locker room, you know what I mean? If I can't, if I can't keep my man accountable, then he just might run away crazy, you know what I mean. There has to be someone there that's that's keeping him on it. So just Dana, let's just if you got a blowjob, enjoy yourself. You don't have to publicize that the fact that you're the King of the blow jobs, unless he really wants that title, in which case I will be selling all my stock.
Speaker 3: So if he keeps the title King of the Blowjobs, you're going to sell your stock to day I.
Speaker 2: Think, so are you buying If you're buying me, I'll just like being.
Speaker 3: A I just like sitting back. I like sitting in the stands of seeing whatever is happening.
Speaker 2: And you know that I feel that for sure.
Speaker 3: But I feel what you mean. My man feels himself. I do think he's back.
Speaker 1: I don't know when he leaves, yes, and does he leave, you know what I mean? Maybe these days forever, and I hope he does. I'm rooting for him to stay, to stay forever. But I will also be that source of accountability in his life, whether he wants it or not, because that's the kind of friend I want to be to him.
Speaker 3: And it's like, this is something that's falling under the umbrella of like, hey man, keep it in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly, even though we are putting this out on a public broadcast right now. But what'll you know what I mean, which will take which he'll see and he'll google his own name, read the press clippings about himself, and probably feel anxiety about it. So Dan, I'm sorry for that, but you know what I mean. You're my boy, Dan, but you have had a lot of people here. Hopefully people keep on coming through because what a great set. You said you're gonna move though, this is the last show here?
Speaker 3: What this is? So we moved? We just moved here.
Speaker 2: Oh so I thought you just said it. Something's the last show.
Speaker 3: This is the last show without a C everywhere. We have AC on the bus. We have to hurt it off because everybody, you know, bitches, because it's loud, the fans, the audience. We gotta you know, we gotta keep the boys happy out there.
Speaker 2: That's the bus.
Speaker 1: But this is an incredible anyone who can come here, anybody that's barstool related that they should all come through here.
Speaker 3: I've told I think Erica is gonna come out in July. I've told KFC, hey, he needs to come out. Dan, pf T. I've told him, are you in pft's band. You guys are band together?
Speaker 1: The punk, Yes, sir, put punk pop punk like pup punk, like pop pup with Dave's little Boston accent pop.
Speaker 3: So I've told uh p f T that you guys need to come out here because we're making this segment called the I'll go ahead breaking news. Wow. You can beep it out if you want to. But pick Them. We're making this thing we have Picking with the Boys. This can be your new this can be your new starting point. So you don't give that out. We're rebranding it right now, okay, and we're gonna make it to where the artist. I don't know how much you look at Bustin's Instagram, but we basically.
Speaker 1: Have every desk I'm on there a couple of till you got notifications on come on love that.
Speaker 3: But an artist will sit on right, We've got a lot of different artists on. They'll come and play basically on the bus and we call it Pick Them with the Boys. That it just lives on our Instagram. But we're doing some rebranding. We're putting some resources into it to where you'll be able to move from inside the bus outside. We're gonna have a little setup out here. We're doing some rebranding, but we will love if your guys' band wanted to be a part of the launch making content.
Speaker 1: Do a song say no More, We'll come down. We'll do a down acoustic set. I love an idea like that, A little tiny bus you know what I mean, tiny desk, but it's on the bus type of vibe.
Speaker 3: You got the right idea.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You got the right.
Speaker 2: Genius, you have the aesthetic. You have to look for it. And what better town to be doing and all that than.
Speaker 3: Nashville then the music city in Nashville exactly, and we were also doing something else. I'll talk to you about it after because it's a little, it's a little the people are gonna love it. I think they're gonna vibe with it.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come out. But I'll talk with you about it after. But I think this has been a phenomenal pot. Have we hit on everything? Man?
Speaker 2: I absolutely have. Dude, thank you so much for having me out here.
Speaker 3: Have you had fun?
Speaker 1: You guys are the ship. Yes, I've had fun. I'm like sweating a little bit less, but like I'm still drenched. I feel like so much dude love. How are the boys doing? How are the MIC's doing?
Speaker 3: I see the fifty one strokes do you shoot for the fifty one strokes? I like the bleached hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bleached hair doing it all man. Yeah, shout out to Caleb and the fifty one strokes, you know, shout out to all the boys.
Speaker 2: Caleb needs to get on the bus, and I'm sure he will.
Speaker 3: I'm telling I'm trying to tell him because I'm I'm cool with this boy. Cole Holcom, Oh, you're backer for Washington. I see them out there.
Speaker 2: You know that story about us in Cole holkm No, we were, we were messaging story.
Speaker 3: Let's go dud.
Speaker 1: We were messaging Cole all last year. I had Cole's number and I was saying, right before they played the Rams, I was like, yo, it's Jared or he asked for Jared's number, Caleb gave him my number. So he was texting me the whole week of the game, thinking that he was texting with Jared Goff, But it was me the entire time, just talking reckless shit to him, and he was just coming back. He was like coming back saying like crazy shit about Jared Goff. I was like, damn, if I was actually Jared Goff, I'd be really pissed off about this. But like right before the game, like Caleb was trying to tell him like, yo, it wasn't him, Like it's it's not actually Jared Goff, like don't go up to him and be.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck were you saying to me or whatever?
Speaker 3: Oh, he was firing back like.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, like that. It was. It was like there was tension in the in the texting, very much tension.
Speaker 3: Like pet It wasn't trying to be witty comebacks.
Speaker 1: It was like savage shit, stuffing up family members and stuff like that and that. Luckily everybody's on the same page right now. But he was going through a little bit.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: We had him in the in the blender a little bit, but then he came back. He had us in the blender afterwards, like he made a team. It was.
Speaker 2: It was a whole saga. I'll show you the messages.
Speaker 3: Shout out, yeah, I love that because I want him and kill because I know they went to school and sea and their boys and everything. Any barstool personality that's trying to get out here and get on the bus, the bus is open, man. We've had about five different personalities roll through, so people need to get the memo. They need to get out to Nashville.
Speaker 2: That's right, got to get out here.
Speaker 3: Subscribe, rate review, Thanks for another episode of Bus with the Boys, brought to you by Chevy and also presented by Barstool Sports. Find us everywhere bus in WTV like subscribe, subscribe to the YouTube channel. We got it all dad hats. Oh we got to get the dad hats. We got merch. That's not on my head right now. Accidentally, I don't know how it happened, but Alison shipped it to my parents' house. So my dad got a box of dad hat real dad hats. Yeah, Happy Father's Day, Dad, But it says Dad written in cursive across it. They're they're awesome, Imperial hats. Roads there barstool sports dot Com. Right at the Barstool Sports Store Barstool Sports dot Com slash store. Maybe h scroll down, you'll see bust with the Boys. You'll see the dad hat. If your dad watching listening, go cop one, tell your wife, tell your kid, Hey, do your data, syl do your old man isault. I do a lot of shit for you. Buy me a dad hat. Or if you're a kid or a wife listening, hook the old man up. But we got that. Check out our mercialer everywhere. Big hugs, tiny kisses, be a fucking wolf, boom my dog hit the CEO. Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Bust with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch You guys know that whole deal, but thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever