Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this special episode of Dirt Alley's Geist. This is going to be the OOPS All Overrated, Underrated and Search History series, featuring some of our favorite guests giving some of our favorite opinions from the past few months. We'll be checking in with these sporadically. They're just mostly silly episodes, full of the treat part of the episode, the not about the news part of the episode, and yeah, we hope you enjoy them. All filler no killer, I guess you could say. And if you have a favorite overrated, underrated from the long history of the show, my memory doesn't work that well. But if you have one from a long time ago, let us know in the discorder and the comments and maybe we can do an all time OOPS All over under Search History. Anyways, without further ado, here they are OOPS All Overrated, Underrated and Search History. Bye Miles. Do you want to kick us off with something? Do you think it is underrated? Under fucking rated? Is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: This is is gonna get me canceled. But I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna land the plane here, okay. Body cam videos of law enforcement. However, however, it's it's fish and wildlife warden body cam videos that I think are under okay because you know it's fuck the police all day. An ACAP does include fish and wildlife wardens because I also see videos where like they're harassing like people of color who are just like I don't know, bro, we fish, like this is what we do in like can I check your poll? Rather than I'm like, okay this now you're copping it up. But the videos that first were shoved in my face through the algorithm on YouTube were fish and wildlife like wardens busting like rich white people on their boats doing like I love this genre because a lot of the videos that I watch it's just busting rich white people like who are illegally lobster fishing or something like off the coast of like fucking nantuck, like you know some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they're just like blatantly off violating the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. And they're like a couple of yachts together, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just like grabbing them and they're like, hold on, let's measure these like these aren't even you got to toss these back?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I like the baby ones because you can see the fear in their eyes. Yeah, and they taste sweeter raw.
Speaker 2: Okay, freak, but yeah, they're they're like always illegally catching lobsters or oysters or like fishing with illegal bait or like fucking spear guns that they.
Speaker 1: Would be lobster in half and eating them like ursula eats those little souls exactly.
Speaker 2: And the videos are great because like these fish and wildlife like they're they're like, hey, we're gonna do a resource check really quick.
Speaker 1: Just check make sure you got enough.
Speaker 2: You're like they start off being like I want to see make sure you got enough like life jackets, you got your fire extinguisher, got this.
Speaker 1: But really they're doing like a fucking Colombo type thing.
Speaker 4: Like I'm sorry to get Natasha lea one more thing here, what's in the buckets over there?
Speaker 1: The other ones? Oh you didn't tell me you were fishing for lopsters? Wow?
Speaker 2: This is so and the way these people are all they every time their defense is like I do this all the time. I do this all the time.
Speaker 1: It's so bad. It's just never been harassed by a law enforcement agency.
Speaker 2: And it's so amazing because then this person like you know, these are these are technically felonies, like each one that you've got here, and they're like, no, no, well but.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, Like what can we do here?
Speaker 1: Saying that, They're like like you need to stop saying.
Speaker 2: One guy was like, got a misdemeanor and then he's like, is this the lowest we can go? He's like, technically these are felonies. So yeah, I mean like these are crimes. So I'm like, this is the lowest version I can, you know, get ticket.
Speaker 1: But here, let me show you some video of me doing this before pends that I do this all the time. Yeah, why do you think that helps?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But that's why I love because that's the that's just the essence of those videos is because the ones I've seen, they're busting these very privileged people who'd think that the law is not like applied to them. But these facial wildlife ardens, they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: They're like, I was watching you for two hours. It's what you don't like.
Speaker 2: Some of these people were like I was clocking you from the shore, okay, and then I decided to come out here, so you can't explain anything to me, and they're like.
Speaker 1: Bottom of undercover as a fucking lobster bro surprise.
Speaker 2: Was the lobster freeze.
Speaker 1: Somebody gets out of the bucket.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I found myself really being does sound wonderful by like busting like like fucking hedge fun dudes who are like spearfishing, like you know, like little tiny fish. They don't need to be just because they're having a good time drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I wonder how how often they're like and let me just breathalyze you real quick.
Speaker 2: Those seems always smashed.
Speaker 1: But he's just smashed. Yea, my underrated throwing old ship out. I realized this weekend I got a new water bottle right here. Okay, boy for my birthday. Oh wow, yeah yeah, no big deal. Yesterday my birthday yesterday, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I babe, I'm sorry I did it again seven years in a row, now, Babe, it's.
Speaker 1: Not like you're in my neighborhood and could have stopped by.
Speaker 2: I know he was there for some and see I picked up a free bike. Okay, I'll give you the free bike. I picked up his for a six year ol. Then that's when looking at it underrated.
Speaker 3: Not having that free bike that you picked up six year old's rusty bike.
Speaker 1: So I got this and thank you. I got this new water bottle. And I realized that my default was to save the instructions to the water bottle, like little folder that comes with the water bottle, even though like I don't think I've ever used the instructions for a water bottle, like once you read it, you kind of get get the gist. But like I realized, I have water bottle instructions that are just like left in my junk drawer, you know, I have like and then also this weekend, I realized, like I have, you know, like there's like the little plastic kitchen sink catcher thing that you put in the in the yeah, yeah, like catch it so it doesn't go down the drain. I realized that we've had the same one for four years. It has a hole, does not and I'm just like there are just certain things that for some reason in my brain, like I think I've talked about it with socks before that like holes in the heels of my socks. I just put them back and I'll put them on be like ah shit, these holes and the just put them right back in the drawer, like I can't throw it away. I think it started with the cotton balls and pills and pill bottles. When I was kick the cotton balls in there, you know, the cotton balls come and pill you.
Speaker 3: Don't like to Marocca, I know that's just for the ship, the package, that's just for the ship, for the moving of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what like I just I don't ever know.
Speaker 1: Just then they like break apart and like there the pill bottles empty, but that cotton ball's still in there.
Speaker 2: What you do so you don't feel like you're wasting it With every new bottle of Thailand or whatever you open, take the cotton bot and work incrementally on a picture of the Easter Buddy with each piece of.
Speaker 1: Ling.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't want to I don't want to encourage like throwing ship in the landfill. So maybe maybe I should have like uses for this, but like I don't know. There's just certain things that I will die with, like the the trash cans that came with our house, like we're falling apart and for some reason, yeah, like just from the city, like the wheel was falling off like that. And then once the wheel stopped working. The bottle like got dragged and like and there's just like dirty as ship and holes was wearing in the bottom and I just like realized I could like order one from the city. I was gonna say, I just got to replace them, but like it never occurred to me for like years, Like you're loyal, man, I am doomed. I'm loyal to like weird ship.
Speaker 3: Literally off my garbage can till the wheels fall offabe, I say to my garbage can, and I'm like, taking it.
Speaker 2: Your your first tattoo? Is this garbage can?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Like love you? Anyways, I'm trying. I'm trying to be more cognizant, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm I keep paperwork for ship if there if it even pretends to be a warranty card, right, I'm like, oh I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna fucking but look stupid out here. When they go, well, where's your warranty car, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: You threw it away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And even if it's mentions a warranty, I'm like keeping in her mask the all the times, like why the fuck do we still have this?
Speaker 1: And I'm just like file like within the first thirty days, right, and I like filed your water bottle and.
Speaker 3: She says that, and she's like, you've missed that window. And I'm like, yeah, but like maybe i'll have a case afterwards. Maybe they'll they'll make an exception for me.
Speaker 1: I kept it. Yeah, so many old receipts that like the I have. I have a receipt right here that doesn't have any writing on it on either side because it's yeah, yeah, it's just one of that that's just that's completely empty. Yeah, and that's and it's been on my desk for like six months. Good and I haven't thrown it out because I'm maybe maybe i'll maybe I'll be able to divine what.
Speaker 2: Ship going on here, folks. Keep it moving, find a new angle.
Speaker 1: Those ADHD memes where they're just like they just like read me, like directly into my soul. I'm just like, no way this far Mark. We do like to ask our guess, what's something from your s history that's revealing about who you are? Guys?
Speaker 6: And keeping with my mort brand on the dailies you guys, which I'm looking at both skateboarding and used cars I'm gonna go to I'm driving to Chino today to check out a two thousand and two and be meata and guys, this might be.
Speaker 1: The one two thousand and two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I want a little I want a little convertible I can learn how to work on.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm an.
Speaker 6: Adult man now and I want to really I want to emphasize a healthy masculinity in my life.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna start wrenching.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, Yeah, just got a spot for to tinker in that tire out on that thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We got a little garage over here, and we're gonna, yeah, we're gonna get into.
Speaker 6: Me and a friend of mine, he's gonna bring his tools over. It's gonna be a bunch of hot shirtless dudes listening in the sunshine.
Speaker 2: The way you said that, it just sounds like dudes who are smoking meth who are.
Speaker 1: About to take a car park.
Speaker 2: Hey, my boys, might's come over some tools and get into the hood of this miat.
Speaker 1: It's like, you guys don't know what you're doing. Yeah, but we got tool man, we'll figure it out. Ye gonna come over. We got vc R that we're just gonna take apart kind of.
Speaker 2: You got a few projects, you and your buddy been working on right. Yeah, we're still figuring out the cathode ray tube TV. Still figuring out how that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna hang on this porta potty for a while.
Speaker 3: You guys cool, goetna watch a ton of porn and take this Miada apart with our hands.
Speaker 1: Wait, so, figure out what makes cathode ray TV so heavy and.
Speaker 2: What makes the cathode ray tube stink when you crack it open so bad?
Speaker 1: What? Wait? What? Why? The Miata is there?
Speaker 2: Like, is there a specific reason why you you got your eyes on the Miada.
Speaker 6: They're affordable, they're relatively reliable, they're easy to work on, and I want a little convertible while I live in California.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yeah, Okay, I feel like it would be something you'll be looking like something that the beach boys would sing about by the end of that, you know, just a little Miata? Yeah, top down, that's my top down.
Speaker 7: Yeaha serve board in mid lady, because these are almost dug from all the skating.
Speaker 5: His skeleton hurts.
Speaker 1: What something? The things underrated?
Speaker 5: Underrated.
Speaker 6: I don't know if anyone's doing this, but my wife and I realized, ud we do this thing where we make up words. Not enough people are doing it. Last night, Cody our pitfull. He wouldn't stop loudly licking his foot, and Ashley, my wife, goes Cody stops slurping, and he immediately stopped doing it.
Speaker 1: And the word is too correct, not to that.
Speaker 5: Smarting is the perfect word for what he was doing.
Speaker 6: So I will no, man, next time i'm leaving leave a party, I'm gonna go, all right, well, I'm gonna I'm gonna jerp. Yeah, I'm gonna jerp, and then just leave and it'll be like, I guess it's a cool new word for leaving.
Speaker 5: Jerping. You want to, Yes, this party's cash, let's jerk.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, what's that jerking off in the jeep outside?
Speaker 1: Oh? Could get you in trouble if if you're just assuming you know what other people mean, they're like, yeah, brother.
Speaker 5: They jack off as they leave.
Speaker 1: I'm going to jump on out of here. My god, he's jacking off. You don't look sorry. I do want to go back to the two thousand and because I do. I am just curious how you select because looking at the picture of the two thousand and to Miata, I'm realizing this is a car I see all all over the road.
Speaker 5: They made a ton of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what happens? Is it they made a ton and or is it like what I'm curious what the the Darwinian survival of the fittest thing is that happens where a car just lasts?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, Japanese engineering primarily, so they're like super reliable. All the parts are affordable. So a lot of people the end is the first generation. Tons of people took those and like on across them, track them like put crazy stances, like all put insane spoilers on them. So they have that too, But they sold so many that there's still a lot better like functioning that makes sense. The body looks like I'm trying to think it looks like a Jetson's car a little bit. I feel like it's the closest that we've come to, like the flying Jetson's car. Yeah that it's like round and like kind of torpedo shaped a little bit. Yeah, Yeah, I like it because it's that You're right, it does. It looks like what they thought the future was going to be in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, a beautiful future, really what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 8: Overrated like convertibles as cars, where I don't understand why that exists because you get sun burnt your hat if you're wearing a hat, which I will because you know, I don't have that nice, gorgeous just bush.
Speaker 1: On the top of my head like Jet's you know, your hair.
Speaker 2: But yeah, hey, look at the bush on that dude's head.
Speaker 1: I didn't get the hair transplant where I just took the bush just straight straight right to the top of my head a pubic two pay up the marking. I don't even buy two pays. I just buy murkings for cinematic use. That's right, tape it right. On convertibles as cars you specified are overrated as well, what's the other option here?
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry that maybe wellft so hard if I can.
Speaker 1: Continue with this segment. I do kind of puby hair too.
Speaker 2: So it is a little puby holloween curly.
Speaker 8: Top because it would be noticeable, you know, like it's not like, wait, is it the weather?
Speaker 2: Why his hair, especially especially when I was covering up, Like the hair is like thick.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: If you had a transplant to like you'd have your regular hair that didn't wasn't transplant it, and then just random ass pube part.
Speaker 1: Just a cube mound on the top of your head.
Speaker 2: They're like, are you're doing that gen z sort of like broccoli?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, dudeeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It just keeps coming out in your hats. Trailing pubes behind, They're like, hey, can I borrow your bike helmet?
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, sure, and then they looking like, Yo, are they fucking this thing?
Speaker 1: What there? This hotel that jack was that ya?
Speaker 8: We've had six six attended, quitting for whatever the room service.
Speaker 1: I can't even fucking taken out by the idea of your pube anyway. It's just a funny pubic.
Speaker 2: So convertibles, huh convertibles.
Speaker 8: So in cars convertible and convertibles and cars getting coffee with ps on their head because you can.
Speaker 1: Cars getting coffee. He was trying to pick trip.
Speaker 2: Yeahure pitches us podcast goes, dude, think about this stuff you should know, But with pubes on your head, I don't know why you.
Speaker 8: Guys won't just trust me and give me this podcast that I keep pitching.
Speaker 1: Exactly so you're gonna love it. Scam Goddess with pubes on your head.
Speaker 8: Yeah fine, I have someone attached to I have Fred Willard attached Like.
Speaker 2: What he's ship?
Speaker 1: We got terrible news for you.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's funny too, because mort Burke yesterday was loving a convertible. I like to see when white people fight over convertibles. Yes, my favorite kind of content.
Speaker 8: Maybe that could be a special episode because I I love more, but I have to respectfully disagree where it's like I don't want to put on suntan lotion before I have to get in a car. And it's also the weather's never that good.
Speaker 1: To enhance your son. It does still of oil. Because it is what I grew up calling sunscreen is suntan lotion. I think that's what we all need.
Speaker 2: I feel like rather than being like what do you mean, like you're trying to darken.
Speaker 1: They like had to trick us into putting on sunscreen. They're like, this is called suntan lotion. It will give you a suntan.
Speaker 2: Let's just to stop the suntan.
Speaker 1: Then what is sun block?
Speaker 2: Doesn't exist?
Speaker 1: I feel like convertibles as cars make sense only in California, Like it's like one of those things. Yeah yeah, yeah, Well like Florida. You're gonna get yeah, rains so much, you're gonna get just pelted with bugs that are like prehistoric.
Speaker 2: Nasty so big dactyls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just but yeah, I don't know. It's California. People still rocking with the convertibles out here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean her Magic used to have a convertible before the fire burned in the fire and we when we'd ride around, I would not ride in with it unless I wore a wig. There's no you have to have your hair blowing or else you look like a fucking idiot. So I'll just cat removal device.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not if you tie it to the mirrors in the car, where I have one long string from my hat on the side mirror and then another strength shorterer like.
Speaker 4: The exactly nice triassholes you have, like one of the like the headgear that like kids who have like really bad orthodental like you have that, but for your hat, just a whole age.
Speaker 1: Around your head. Yeah right, not get my hat this time, love.
Speaker 8: Dickhead, because my teeth are loose because I grind them at night, So I just have Have you ever been in a convertible and one of your teeth just blows it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the time, all the time. Hate it. Pubes down the tent cubes flying off my head.
Speaker 8: I mean another convertible behind you on my windshield wipers going, someone hit a crow.
Speaker 1: Crow take a bunch of dense spider webs in my life more like a porcupine the way my thing My things are thick, you know I anyways, Yeah, let's take a quick break, try and recover. Let's take a long break. Let's take a long break, try and think about whether we want to keep doing this podcast just in general, and uh, we'll be back. Maybe what is something from your search history?
Speaker 9: Well, as I always do, I'm bringing you something from our latest episode project, and my search history is Dear abby and Landers Urban Legends. So do you guys know much about Dear Abbey and an Landers, the two most popular advice columnists.
Speaker 1: Just that they were very popular advice columnists. I do not know. I'm immediately fascinated to like find out what the what the like process was like behind the scenes of that.
Speaker 2: Were they ever? Was it ever like contentious that one of them existed at all? Or is misremembering that I felt there's something with like, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Here's what I'll tell you, okay, and Landers and dear Abbey were identical twins. That what yeah, fucking identical twins the same yes, yes, dress the same, literally slept in the same bed, in each other's arms until the day that they were married in a double wedding in the same dress. And then they both became advice columnists and got this horrible rift between them, and then we're battling to be America's top advice columnist for many, many, many many years. I know, I know, I didn't know this face right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, I remember them. I just knew there was something about their identity. I have the time, and so I like.
Speaker 1: The viewers the version that you got with somebody who doesn't believe in twins, like that person dressed Abby.
Speaker 2: They're moving back and forth really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only explanation. Yeah, is this right? Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I was like, as soon as I heard that, I was like, Okay, we need to dig dig into this. But you know they were, Uh, since our show is a lot about urban legends, they were a big source of urban legends Because people would write in saying this happened to my friend, she'd print it. It would because they had I mean, at their peaks, they had a hot like around one hundred million readers. So this is like these people are like those kinds of invisible architects of culture that you just kind of dismissed it. There actually like leading opinion, and they did a lot of things that were like pretty okay. You know, they were like slightly they've been called like slightly left of center, so slowly America was able to kind of change.
Speaker 1: Its actually a lot better than I could.
Speaker 9: Have been, I know, and it's not what I expected.
Speaker 1: She's like, I will not reprint the N word in.
Speaker 10: My slight center.
Speaker 1: There's like a Ron Howard film about them refusing to do that, where like they're the heroes and I will not I will not printed. Now for some reason, the Lockhorns or other are characters in it. I always associate them with like being back where the comics were.
Speaker 11: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just so wild that like there was this period of time when there were like seven TV shows on and like everybody watched them and nobody was paying attention to like how they got like they were made by three white guys and like the friends that they had from college. You know, it was just like and like, yeah, Anne Landers and dear Abby were just like people who had this market cornered. Nobody was like, wasn't this hyper competitive thing where they were like two million people all trying to like give advice or like have advice podcasts. It was just like the two people who thought to do that and had like massive influence, and nobody was even like paying attention to it. It was just like, yeah, that's because that's what's there. What a weird period.
Speaker 10: Really odd.
Speaker 9: I know, I know now we have read it and Kora, so you can kind of ast you can like crowdsource all your advice, but anybody, Yeah, yeah, just like these two twins out there dictating culture, and it's it's it's a very fun story. And they were very flamboyant, like they both wore skunk coats to their first day of college, like the same outfit showed up. You know.
Speaker 10: They were just very bizarre.
Speaker 9: So it's it's a good it's a good twin twin tale. And yeah, you guys can get that in like three or four weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just like blown away because I as someone who like knows the Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song by memory. I'm like, that's right. We got Anne Landers and her sister, dear Abby, and then Harrison Ford's a quarter Jewish, not shabby. That's I'm like, fuck, the answer was right in front of me the whole time they were sisters.
Speaker 1: If I had tried to write that song, I would have just like the song would have devolved into me talking about how weird it was that they were identical twins slept in the same bed.
Speaker 2: And Abby, did you know? They were kind of deranged, disillusioned, identical twins and then I had a terrible falling out and they wore Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did they ever make up? Or do we have to check in with the check in how things ended?
Speaker 9: I'm trying to kind of there's a lot of lore, a lot of self war that's created, so I'm trying to kind of pick it apart. So yeah, okay, tune back in in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here we will.
Speaker 1: We will. What is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 12: My search history?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I have to actually go look at it. Uh huh, yeah, yep, I.
Speaker 12: Ever look at that. I don't even know where to find that, So okay.
Speaker 2: You sound like like Pam Bondy at the DOJ with I don't even look at it history.
Speaker 12: Oh there we go, there's the show full history. That's okay. I mean, I've spent a lot of energy searching for recipes for sourdough pizza crust recently because I got a pizza oven for my birthday and oh nice, an outdoor pizza oven. And I've lived in LA since September. And what I've learned living here is that there's not very good pizza in LA. And even when I find pizza that is acceptable, it's not the style that I like, which is interesting sour dough crust. So so now, yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: My gout coming from New York. Where are you coming from?
Speaker 12: Louisville, Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Before Io?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a jack you know a little bit about Louisville.
Speaker 12: There's a place called Pizza Loopo there that it like I don't even have words to describe how good it is. It's so good. If anyone listening to this or any of y'all ever find yourselves in Louisville, Kentucky, pay Pizza LOOPO is it?
Speaker 1: And not Lo Loopo? Because I know that Louisville is Louisville.
Speaker 12: Their logo is like a wolf with pizza teats getting his pizza teats suckled.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. I was like, I was curious. I'm like, we're doing a Romulus remiss pizza tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the classic Romulus ms pizza teeth motif.
Speaker 2: Are the teeth slices slices? Okay, I was just trying to make sure.
Speaker 1: I'm just can visualize, so are what comes out of a pizza teeth? Is it just sauce or is it like a whole like mixture of pizza that has somehow been liquefied.
Speaker 12: I feel like one dispenses hot honey and the other dispenses melted mozzarella.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of like sort of never ending pizza slice that every nibble you.
Speaker 1: Take it just reachenter. It just keeps like like it's a that's beautiful, that's really fun. Actually, you know, I'm really.
Speaker 2: Into mythology, so I'd like to really take time sort of sort of storyboarding like what.
Speaker 1: And then it's just like kind of growing in front of you exactly exactly, which like sounds like it would be a difficult from a physics perspective, but you know what so is like just milk being made in there like that that is wild. That's a very strange thing that happened.
Speaker 2: Wait, so what where have you been in La where you're like, bro, this pizza fugus sucks?
Speaker 1: Told you.
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 12: Well, just most of the pizza places that are just around and I live. I like, I'm in the valley, so granted, you know, valley not known for its like culinary advancements.
Speaker 1: Good Ti food. We got good Tai food in the veal. There's plenty of amazing food.
Speaker 12: I am being Yeah, that's why I'm very specifically calling out the lack of like good pizza. It's like it's like it I will say, I haven't really had pizza that's like horrendously disgusting, but like it's just all of it's like very mid And then the couple places that people recommended me that they're like, well, okay, if you're that bougie about it, like try this place. Like everyone's telling me their favorite place, and I go and try them, and almost all of the ones that I get recommended there's like good good are on the east side, more like Highland Park, you know, so we're like in the puture areas, which makes sense. There's a lot of cool restaurants over there, and and so I've tried pretty much all the ones I've been recommended, and they have been better than like kind of the average accessible pizza in the valley for sure, and they're good for what they are.
Speaker 1: But again, for me.
Speaker 12: It's not just about the pizza itself.
Speaker 1: It's like the specific style. And it's really.
Speaker 12: Started like a lot of places do it like wood fired in la which is surprising.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, but why, Yeah, I was so hoping that when you were like, there's this one place in Louisville, that it was gonna be Papa John's.
Speaker 12: No I do a funny story about Papa John, though it's not even my story.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody from Louisville does.
Speaker 2: Wait about John Schnadder, the John Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah him. It was.
Speaker 12: So it's this my partner who's like born and raised from Louisville to one of the people that was involved in this incident apparently. But John like owns this whole like little like neighborhood in the like rich area of Louisville.
Speaker 1: Like he just owns like all the land.
Speaker 12: And like like so he's and he.
Speaker 1: Like lived there for a while.
Speaker 12: I don't know if he does anymore, but he used to ride his bicycle all around that area. And so it was like the last day of school and these teenagers who had just you know, like driving down the road. I think they had like literally last day ever of school, like last day of twelfth grade, and they were just goofing around and one of them was like, fuck, fuck this, We're finally done, and he like tossed a textbook out the window. But John Schnadder was like riding his bicycles.
Speaker 10: He just got fucking like.
Speaker 12: Like shit bagged off his bike by this big, big high school book. And apparently he like was good at press charges. He eventually, oh actually, but he he like wanted to and was like threatening these teenagers because he thought he was like.
Speaker 1: Trying to like a hate crime.
Speaker 12: But it's like they didn't know that you were John exacting you.
Speaker 2: They just threw the book you want a bicycle.
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, what a nice day.
Speaker 12: I love it so much because I don't like him and I don't like his pizza.
Speaker 1: Apparently a very suck it. I've heard not great things yeah, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 14: Okay, typical dog mom, Right, I'm constantly googling can my dog eat blank? Today it was Italy, like the South Indian food.
Speaker 11: I was like, can dogs eat Italy?
Speaker 14: It's it's like, I don't even know how to describe it, but it's delicious.
Speaker 11: It's South Indian.
Speaker 14: It's made from like lentils and stuff like a rice and other things. But it's really good. If you haven't been to a South Indian restaurant, you gotta go to like a like an Odipes or like a Woodland or something. Get you some some Italys and dosa, some good bread comfort food.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, wait is this kind of like dosas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: You make it from like kind of the same batter, but like in a different format.
Speaker 11: But yeah, it's delicious and I had to.
Speaker 14: My big dog liked it, and my little dog wouldn't eat it until my little dog saw the big dog eating it, and then he was like, okay, I'll try.
Speaker 2: You're don'na have to talk about Jack and I like that.
Speaker 1: We don't. When I recognize baby.
Speaker 14: Dog, you know, he's always a yapper.
Speaker 2: You got in on tin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it? Miles, get it so you can. So it is safe.
Speaker 2: It is dog safe, it's dog safe.
Speaker 14: I don't know if that's just Indian people being like the dog's family give it to Italy like I have.
Speaker 11: No idea, but they ate it.
Speaker 14: But I'm constantly googling can my dog beat this? And I'm like googling the same ship twice. The dogs are just staring at me, like, let me eat it.
Speaker 1: As long as it is plain Italy with no massala or chutney powder on it whatsoever, Garlic.
Speaker 14: And onion and stuff, and you know, we use that seasoning.
Speaker 11: We like like our seasonings.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every time I've had Indian food, it's very it's very dull.
Speaker 1: I'm very dull.
Speaker 11: Put us in a break room. Just give me five minutes.
Speaker 2: You spicy, I don't know there's a spicy sort of Okay, interesting, interesting, I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, it could use some mao for sure.
Speaker 11: That really hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, cream cheese, Okay, cream cheese? Is that cream cheese and alveda? Like, I'm just saying this stuff would fit really nicely into a castrole. Little cream cheese, little velvita. We're sprinkling corn flakes on top, putting it into a castle dish, little Midwestern cooking shout out to Midwestern.
Speaker 11: Yeah, salads aren't salads. I know that's true.
Speaker 3: Whenever I have ah, whenever I have a Vindulu curry, I always have to put like a thousand island.
Speaker 14: On it, like genuinely obturbing.
Speaker 7: Likely do you imagine I was.
Speaker 14: A movie, It's gonna be like smile, but it's like curry, it's just.
Speaker 11: Island.
Speaker 2: I need mayo chop on this.
Speaker 1: Chicken Tika Masala cast role is one of my favorites. So you actually just take a block of Philadelphia cream cheese, you melt it, you put the chicken Tika masala around it, and then it just like kind of melts. It's mainly creamy.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 14: There's some white bitch on TikTok who married into an Indian family and it's already making these recipes and.
Speaker 1: It's like her cousin married into an Indian I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: With Thedi, she's like, yeah, you're gonna love my four alarm beef chili doll.
Speaker 11: She's putting like Indian oils in her hair. It's like fully dripping.
Speaker 14: She doesn't know what she's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, what is something Paula do that you think is underrated?
Speaker 11: Underrated?
Speaker 14: Personal space? My god, I feel like there's too many. I feel like we have too many. The housing crisis is just pissing me off. I have too many friends who are like, yeah, I'm living with the nightmare and I just have to do that in my thirties and forties and I'm just gonna deal with that because of rent, and I'm just gonna go home and hate every second of my life.
Speaker 11: So I feel like we gotta, we gotta do something.
Speaker 14: There's too many, Like all the everybody's inside when it's like super hot and it's it's just everybody's stepping on each other there, you know, any more persons were talking roommates, we talk in exes that they're still living with you.
Speaker 11: When you have to live.
Speaker 14: With an X, that's like, I feel like you should be able to go to like court and bring your ex and be like, see, I got to win this case against my landlord because look at this guy.
Speaker 1: Just gestures broadly, and.
Speaker 3: Why I should also get the same grandfathered in rent that my ex does, because I gotta, I gotta get out of here please.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I knew people actually when I was in North Hell, I knew uh people who lived in the same house because they were they were like divorced, but they had a kid, so the kid got or the same apartment, so the kid got the one.
Speaker 11: They had to share a bed. I was like, that is too much, we can't do this.
Speaker 1: The divorced couple shared a bed kids only.
Speaker 14: They could only afford a two bedroom, and they gave their their kid, who like a teen, their own bedroom, and then they had to share a bed.
Speaker 11: And I'm like, one of us has got to.
Speaker 1: Die anytime your justification for your living situation is well. In Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory, that family was able to do it make it work. So I don't see what I feel like.
Speaker 14: All the grandparents had like a toe fetish theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just taking each other's toes with their.
Speaker 2: They had to toe like were the other were they One of the grandparents just licked up, like reached their head over and like got a lick of the other.
Speaker 1: Like I think bed. I think the foots of the bed were pushed together, so it was like they were toe to toe. This is how I remember it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought they were in like no, no, no, they could have they could have they could have been sucking toes at night.
Speaker 1: Oh they were head to toe.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see their stam could have been fooling around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, under the blankets.
Speaker 1: So one person, they're stacked like head to toe kind of yeah. Yeah, like foot in the armpit of the person next to you. Essentially.
Speaker 14: Point if I'm in a bed and you're near my foot, you got a massage it.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, what are.
Speaker 1: We even doing it?
Speaker 2: Not even just you know, just give me something, some pressure along the arches or something.
Speaker 1: Press.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this is the planter fasciitis agenda.
Speaker 1: That's big planter fash, big fash.
Speaker 2: You Knowzelle, what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 15: Underrated? Blade Eric Brooks the day Walker, the most underrated Marvel character there is, and Blade has already had a successful trilogy of movies, as we all know when he shows up in the comic books. He is the most beloved character and Disney refuses to give him an update, and it is killing me. Like as a as a black kid who was into punk in the nineties, Blade was this afropunk icon. He still is if you really think about it. He did not fit in with the human world or the vampire one.
Speaker 2: But it was comin.
Speaker 15: And there you go, Oh my god, and he does both Joe Yo. He was confident, he was self assured, and he stood up for what was right. And I want this movie to happen so bad and every time there's a piece of news about it, it looks less and less like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It was the last thing.
Speaker 2: It was like mherschel Ali was rumored to play Blade, right.
Speaker 15: I was, don't do this, mile, Oh, they're trying to treat us like we all treating this ship.
Speaker 1: It happened.
Speaker 15: I was at Comic Con twenty nineteen. I was not at my age.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right, that's right. Then. I was where are we at now? Where are we at now? With this?
Speaker 15: So right now there have been I believe six writers who have I've touched the script. They are not happy with it. And Uhmrhershela is currently out here doing a press junket for Jurassic World, acting like Comic Con twenty nineteen did not happen. It was not a fever dream. Hersha, we know it. He's and Kevin Foggy. He keeps saying that he's committed to it, but it is real quiet in these streets. And as a as a black writer of TV and film, I feel like rumors would have been something I could at least attach myself and let me be clear about this. About every six months I ask my agent if they have heard anything about it, to the point where I think if I ask again, they will talk about dropping me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, hey, do not bring up Blade, do not what do you want?
Speaker 1: But do not bring up Blady.
Speaker 15: I do not understand why there is all this money, just all this ill just all this money on the table, like just people hungry for this shit. And Disney, Well, my my thinking is it's like the thinking there is always like everything's got to go back into the Avengers, and it's like no, no, no, no, no no no. Day Walker needs to be his own separate thing. You need, you need, you need Hannibal Cane, you need like Sony did something with Morbis, so he's probably on the table.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but like not everything needs to be you.
Speaker 15: There is a dark Marvel world and I just don't It breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: So like it's like the same way they're trying to figure out Star Wars and then finally figured out with and or you know, yes, and the time, I.
Speaker 1: Like, what are we doing? Like this texture is just a little bit different than from everything's like that's what. Guess what, bro, we're all older, bro, and we're all dead inside. We need we need that ship reflected back to us in the media to not.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, like nah, fuck all that that was that was jar jar bink.
Speaker 8: That was a very we knew that's that's what it should have just been, was a little bay.
Speaker 15: I've never I've never seen Star Wars. Is that not them? And so these kids keep talking about shooting people with So what's what you think is overrated?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 15: And you'll appreciate this, Miles. Video game controllers. Video game controllers are overrated. So I did. I listened to to your your your talk with my my buddy Tochi, and I heard you bring up that your hands are hurting, and I think that it's do you you play on a PS five controller?
Speaker 1: I'm assuming your hands are hurting.
Speaker 2: My I have like a I have a very specific dull pain at the base of my wrist that's not quite my metacarpols.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the whatever, it's the outside. I'm sorry to hear that. I was just making sure you're okay, okay, sorry, thank you.
Speaker 15: But like it's I, the PS five controller and I. And it breaks my heart to say this because I am I'm a sony pony.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 15: I've been in the console wars for a long time. The PS five controller is terrible, Like it is way too heavy for long gaming sessions. Like if you pick up a PS five controller in one hand and hold a PS four controller or any previous PlayStation control or in another, you will definitely notice the difference. And you know, there was all to talk about, like the haptic feedback when it came out in like twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And now strain on my hands.
Speaker 15: Yeah, after years, I don't care about the hat. You know, Toti was talking about like the graphic fidelity and how that's gone crazy. It's also we've gone crazy with like oh it needs to shake, No it doesn't. It's it's it's a thing in my hand.
Speaker 2: I don't need to being a speaker on that that. I don't need a speaker on the controller. Like it was cool and I was like, oh, look at this little fucking making little door sounds and shiit.
Speaker 15: But now like the fuck up like everything it's making it and so like now primarily not primarily if I'm some games I want to play on the PlayStation, some game. I have a computer that I use for editing stuff, work and stuff, but it also plays games and it also uses a PS four controller, And I think that's great because like I can go back to the nice light controller. I play fighting games, I play street Fighter, and that it's like it's kind of better for my hands and for like long gaming sessions. But like even outside of like the regular controllers, like we've gotten to this place where in the fighting community, every year there's a different level less controller that costs like forty cents to make, but for some reason cost three hundred dollars to buy, and exactly it is just we we kind of did it it. Kind of the PS two, I think was I don't I don't remember if the PS one had dual shock, but like if the PS two had okay, PS two got it. PS two it was great and it worked for literally two decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still good.
Speaker 2: It was great because they're just like remember the PS one controller, we just put two little joysticks underneath pretty much got the same shape.
Speaker 15: And by the way, like, don't don't pretend like we didn't notice the fifteen dollars up charge you did on the PS five controller between that and the PS four controller.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 15: Don't we know what you're doing now. Yeah, so we appreciate that you got to make a buck, but like at this point, if you literally just made a PS four controller that worked on a PS five and called it like an anniversary edition, I would and sold it at the same price.
Speaker 2: I would probably don't find that exactly. Yeah, I'm there for all right. Well, those are great. Let's take a break and come back with some news. Include ding dude, maybe Jeffrey epste is like a fucking good guy.
Speaker 16: Dude.
Speaker 1: I might be a patriot, he might straight up t Brady T twelve TV twelve fucking patriots. He's a suied lover boy exactly. And I don't know anything. I mean, maybe convicted pedophile.
Speaker 2: Oh whoops, all right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: What is something you think is underrated? Shirley Temple's.
Speaker 2: Temples that's my go to drink.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, you keep grinnedy and oh yeah, like that's the first if I'm in an establishment.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing I asked. Do you keep grinned in this fine establish.
Speaker 1: You don't have no grenadine in your Yeah? Exactly, that's that's uh.
Speaker 2: You know they're wildly underrated, right I have.
Speaker 1: In order to Shirley Temple in a long time. Is it a pretty like what do you hit? What are you batting about like fifty to fifty on dining establishments with grenadine? Or is it? Do most of them have it?
Speaker 17: Most of them that I've been to have it. Maybe I've just gotten lucky. That can also be the trick. But yeah, you get it, and you get the you get that Merchino cherry. That's how you know they're taking care of you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you do you tie the stem and not with your tongue because I do that. Are you able to do it? You can do it? I am able to do that. I can't.
Speaker 2: It was that like your fun fact on the dating apps. I it was kicked off of dating apps.
Speaker 1: Actually put that on my resume that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, I'm hil up for a job, and like, why are you hitt to meet your resume right now?
Speaker 1: You just wanted you to see that team you're about to them.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's like Microsoft word Microsoft Excel tongue tying.
Speaker 2: Cherries takes me a while though, you know, yeah, you know. I had a cousin showed me that trick, and then what I did. I remember doing this on a date. I said, I like the excell one.
Speaker 3: I pre tied it and I put in my mouth and I went like this, But then I had to go for so long with the other stem in my mouth because I didn't want to be like like I was like across from this person the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I just ended up like kind of chewing it and just like eating it. And I was like, this is not worth the last because it was hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had that ship stage and I said, oh, watch this trick. First of all, my date so unimpressed that I immediately was like, this was such a fucking l dude, what are you fucking what have you gotten yourself into?
Speaker 1: I think it was impressed. It's like mainly impressive to like twelve year old boys. That's when I worked really hard to get good enough to do it.
Speaker 2: And oh, so you put your ten thousand hours I.
Speaker 1: Put my yeah, literally in here. Yeah, but yeah, I do love a Shirley Temple and then the Cola equivalent where.
Speaker 13: You put Roger and Darth Vader, some darth Vader. Someone called out a Darth va you know, regional. I think when I was in h in Dayton, Ohio, we call it darth Vaders. That's kind of we're trying to make them because we didn't give a funk about Roy Rogers.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Let me Shirley Temple for the lady and me. Yeah, I have a darth Vader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, make that a double vade.
Speaker 1: Call that a darth ball, dude. Let me get a Dartha on.
Speaker 18: That d is the double dark three fingers, fingers of grened Dean, three fingers of Dean and the splash of cola on.
Speaker 2: Let me yeah, let me get a straight grenade bro.
Speaker 1: Shop hold the Dean. Just uh, I am just I am realizing also that that is still my freestyle machine order. Is the Coke zero with the cherry sauce?
Speaker 2: Oh right, right right, yeah, but that's like a cherry Coke though, versus a Frey Vader, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is just like they have some bright red syrup that's going in. Oh yeah, it's definitely not granitian, but that it is like unnatural like redder than code red.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it will stain black jeans.
Speaker 17: Get its radioactive? Yeah no, you drink enough of that, you're going to turn into a ninja turtle.
Speaker 1: That's really well, that turns out. Don't tell forty year old me that, right? For god hears? I need that ooz? That's right? Could I get that with the side of ooz? What's that? Uzzo? Shot Chris crofton what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 16: I was gonna recommend this channel on YouTube called Hezakia News. I don't know if I ever mentioned it to you guys before.
Speaker 1: H e z a Kya.
Speaker 16: And this person digs up like some pretty pretty like I don't know where they get this stuff, because I'm like all over this, you know what I mean, Like, I'm like, as far as I can tell, I'm on the hunt for this sort of stuff. And then somehow he got footage of a Playboy mansion party. Oh like basically b roll, like not narrated, just like a brightly lit video camera walking around during a Playboy Mansion party in nineteen eighty three and well, including a shot of the buffet, and boy, oh boy, if you ever thought that the Playboy Mansion was anything more than a nasty pimps house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you.
Speaker 16: Are gonna be disappointed when you find out that this place is so fucking sleazy and depressing.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 16: It's just a bunch of charmless men making sex jokes while these helpless, you know, nineteen year olds have to stand there wearing GMT print dresses because.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 19: That's the only fun part is like seeing what they're wearing stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's also who looks like they did so much cocaine their nose melted off. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 16: And then there's some lady yeah that comes in that looks like actually like a cocaine gargoyle of some sort.
Speaker 1: And then and then there's but my favorite footage of all is just the buffet.
Speaker 16: The buffet is just like you don't want to go back in time, Like I sometimes think, like, man, I should have man, I should have been born at a different time, you know, back when you could get you know, I don't know what I just imagine like a simpler time. But then you look at them, like the buffet, and you think, jeez, man, that broccoli looks wet.
Speaker 2: He's good at all.
Speaker 1: That broccoli looks like. That broccoli looks wet, and it looks like it's been wet for forty eight hours.
Speaker 16: Everything that's on that buffet has had the shit cooked out of it. Yeah, these people were eating some wet salmon. I mean, it's not that much different than now. Actually, if you go to one of those kind of because I've catered, if you go to one of those, like those dinners are still.
Speaker 19: Like just wet vegetables cooked by angry motherfuckers, and it.
Speaker 1: Loses its structural intekes.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And I've been behind to see because they're like everybody in that kitchen is like, fuck these fucking I just love eighties cuisine.
Speaker 2: One thing just looks like a serving dish just full of hot lemons. Yeah, yeah, totally, some roasted lemons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: I used to work for Playboy. Uh actually, like and Jamie Loftus and I both overlapped working at Playboy around the same time. And I used to go to the mansion to like shoot stuff because I worked on the video team. That place is the gross. The fucking energy in there is so fucking wild. And for me as a kid, you know, born in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Fucking Playboy mansioned fucking.
Speaker 2: Growd, old dude, and I went and I was like, this place smells like shitty Grandpa house. It's like it's it was like, I mean, obviously it's been sold off now it's probably close to being demolished or something, but it's stunk too, like it was. You're like, oh, this place was fun thirty seven thousand years ago, when before American people arrived on this continent.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, Well, you realize that every single man in there is I mean, anybody who hung out at the Playboy mentioned they weren't hanging out to hang out with half. They were hanging out like specifically to bother teenage girls, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they were there.
Speaker 16: Like everybody in that video looks a little bit like why is there a fucking camera here?
Speaker 1: I mean, there was a little bit of that. They're like, who are ray?
Speaker 16: I mean they were all kind of like, ugh, like this is but you But some of the guys are drunk enough.
Speaker 19: They're drinking like white wine you know it's gonna be shabblee of some sort out of a humongous barrel. Like everything was labeled shabbili, even the red wine.
Speaker 1: Wow, you want some shabby this is red. Yeah, yeah, it's red shabbili. Whatever.
Speaker 16: Okay, I gotta go talk to you found it anyway, I'm just glad that, you know, someone put a camera in there so people can remember that even though the world's about to end, at least we have.
Speaker 1: Like least we had wet buffets.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we're not serving hot lemons.
Speaker 1: The sex criminals at least start sex criminal parties are like charred have charred broccoli. Now I have a charge broccoli rob And that's.
Speaker 16: I guess like I'm wrong though, because there are what am I saying, Like, there's the day parties and stuff.
Speaker 1: They're the same thing.
Speaker 16: This was just like, I don't know, everyone in there looks like they work at all The men look like they work at radio shack, and all the women look like they skate for ice.
Speaker 1: Capades, and it's like that it's before a time when like everybody had like a famous interior decorator doing their millionaire mansions. So it just looks like a house inside. It looks like a Hampton in Yeah, it really does.
Speaker 16: Let's straight up serving hot lemons and like awkward sex.
Speaker 1: Radio shack guys. What What's something he thinks underrated?
Speaker 19: Not seeing videos of the Playboard mansion from.
Speaker 16: There, I'm not doing but thank you has kaya news for demystifying the Playboy mansion and showing it for the foil the hot foil filled with lemons nightmare.
Speaker 1: Was Andrew was something he thinks underrated.
Speaker 20: Calling people, you know, it's very easy to text. Yeah, it's very easy to text someone, you know. But I think if as a friend you haven't talked to in a while, you haven't seen it in a while, just give them a call talk for five to ten minutes. I think it's better, you know, especially if you're not in the same city. But if I'm ever on a drive or something, if I have like an hour drive, I'll try to call two or three friends for my life and just chat for five or ten minutes each.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's better. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: Do you are you ever up front and you're like, hey, I'm kind of staking the cars seeing what's up, or do you just kind of let it roll because I've done that too with friends and without having to give that like sort of caveat, we just end up talking for a while because I'm like, with some dude, ah, what's up? And then you just start talking about some shit and then I'm like and then at then I'm like, hey, sorry, dude, I got to where I'm about to up.
Speaker 20: Well, I do have to let you know that they are probably aware that you're in a car the whole time.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty obvious talking to someone in a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I'm screaming to.
Speaker 1: The war is talking.
Speaker 20: I just think a nice little random phone call whenever, I mean whenever I get a phone call from someone I haven't talked to it a while, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I loved that that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was like white people were doing it too, but it was like definitely on black social media. Calling your boys and saying good night to them. I thought that was just so good because what's up, boy? Though, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Like I just want to call to say good night. They're like, what the fuck? But then like then you got to see how like their friends work is.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there was one I saw that was like Martin Scorsese, like, who was calling someone? Like yeah, yeah, like his grand his granddaughter got you know, she like gets me to do all the all the social media friends.
Speaker 1: She got him to call.
Speaker 20: Gosh, I really forget who but someone on his level, like a similar kind of.
Speaker 2: Guy and the right Okay, Hi, okay, okay, Robert.
Speaker 1: I think it was Robertson. Actually I think it was either of the reverse of Robert. Well, yes, it was Robert calling Martin or Martin called Robber.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of his granddaughter stumbling upon like a prop and like as if in the dusty closet. She's like, if when Grandpa in my videos, people fucking lose it. I didn't realize people liked over so much. It's so random.
Speaker 1: He liked movies or something like I've been there other you.
Speaker 2: She's like, look at Grandpa's eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Look how long the eyebrow hair is. This is my grandpa. This is grandpa. Marty said, Hi, Okay.
Speaker 20: Someone someone comments I think he's famous, and she's like, oh my god, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know Marty score seats. I love so far all of your takes have been about going analog, using a phone for talking on the phone. And then when you said surfing, I thought we were talking Internet browsing, but no, you do the timey surfing. Hell yeah, What is something from your search history that's revealing about who you.
Speaker 10: Are right now? Because I'm about to do I v F. My last history was how much come in ejaculation? Because let me tell you, I missed you too. We did this thing called I U I a couple of weeks ago, which is.
Speaker 20: Like a hush hush I UI.
Speaker 10: It's like a low key IVF where they shoot my husband's come directly into my wherever. It goes via a hose.
Speaker 2: Impossible, Yeah, like a livestock style, Yes, exactly, And it's like cheaper than IVF.
Speaker 10: But my husband went to leave a load and he fucking didn't aim right, and like half of the com didn't go in the cup, which I'm like, you had one job literally all this stuff, and so he lost half the sperm. So I wanted to know how much come in here?
Speaker 4: And it was it's three hundred million, So many many sperm is ejaculation?
Speaker 1: There's so is it is there? Like?
Speaker 2: Are there higher and lower concentrations like in the semen. I'm guessing too, because you could probably the volume could be high, but the sperm in there, Yes, that club out.
Speaker 1: Mine just got one big one. I mean we're halfway there with this one. Man three hundred million, so.
Speaker 10: Well he I only got one hundred and fifty million, which feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: Still seems like plenty if you ask me.
Speaker 10: But why can I have one hundred and fifty million babies?
Speaker 2: That's how that works, right, one egg, but one hundred and fifty million, spirm one hundred fifty million babies.
Speaker 1: When I do think about like the number of sperm, and like, there's got to be bad ones in there, I'm just like, man, having kids is such a crap shoot, you know, because those are those aren't all identical. I don't think maybe they're oh there's.
Speaker 10: Something like slow ones and some last ones or I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's also a big plot hole in Back to the Future, if yet, because like any change that he made, like would have altered when his parents when his dad came inside his mom, and like even even if it was at the exact even if they tried to do it the exact same time, it's like you, you have to assume that the same of the three hundred million sperm gonna make it for you to even exist. Otherwise it's gonna be somebody who looks totally different. You know. Yeah, I'm not an opening of Look Who's Talking?
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 10: That's exactly my reference.
Speaker 1: Right, it's gonna be me. It's gonna be me, It's gonna be stupid. But I was like, that's how I think about.
Speaker 10: It's like the like sarcastic sperm and the like Danny DeVito's.
Speaker 1: The sarcastic sperm makes it so they don't all have Bruce Willis's voice, no difference, like a bunch of different ones. But then some of them have Bruce Willis's voice. I think in the second one when baby ends up being Roseanne bar So, like, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Isn't is Danny DeVito one of them? Or am I making this up? That's a movie?
Speaker 1: Was he one of the pets in Look Who's Talking Now? Entirely possible?
Speaker 2: I believe that's I think I believe that's a plot of Look Who's Talking Now, which is the one about pets, because there's Look Who's Talking?
Speaker 1: To with Roseanne. Then there's look who's talking now when you have the animals who.
Speaker 2: Were voiced by Danny DeVito exactly and Ianne Keaton.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, wow, what a movie. I need to rewatch.
Speaker 1: The remember this.
Speaker 2: And there was like this whole like Christmas plot because he's like the private pilot in this one and he's trying to get home and ship in the Snow's.
Speaker 10: John Travolta the dad or not.
Speaker 1: That John Travolta is the dad in the second. So Travolta is dad of Roseanne, but dad of Bruce Willis baby is somebody like some guy that she was just sleeping with who was like to leave my husband or leave my wife for you.
Speaker 10: And then the cab driver or something.
Speaker 1: The cab driver is getting her to the hospital when she pregnant.
Speaker 10: What a brilliant film, so good.
Speaker 1: I mean, hecker like the podcast blank Check is just covering the career of Amy Heckerling and they just went through these Those those movies were massive and totally memory hold for me, except if I'm trying to picture sperm on their journey the number one like iconic image, Yeah, that's in my head. It's like, damn, they really did that in a children's movie. They opened with the Journey. That wasn't my children's movie, was it was?
Speaker 2: I mean I was watching it as a child.
Speaker 1: I watched that ship. I went and saw that in the theaters as a child, and my parents definitely got me the tape.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I just remember what he was fucking with those like New Mexican like Kachina dolls or some.
Speaker 1: Shit, and he was breaking the ship in the office. He was like this thing, there's a baby, and Albert's like, that's my oh my, my dolls. Anyway, eighty nine, so I get I saw it when I was like eight or nine, uh, maybe ten, So yeah, that's that. I was seeing that in the Yeah, and you were still.
Speaker 2: Watching was going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was born in.
Speaker 10: Eighty three, So how old was I?
Speaker 1: You were like seven?
Speaker 10: I can't do basic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay, none of us can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well that that was a fascinating tour through the reproductive system. When is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 10: Uh, getting fingered? I feel like it went out of style. Really, it became it became passe, or for me at least, it was like getting fingered. And the other day I got fingered, and I was like this rules and my other option for underrated and my other is Dil the herb.
Speaker 1: Love so great. Wait, okay, I'm first of all shout out to getting fingered. Yeah, I don't want to I don't want to pass by that, just to get to Dale, which.
Speaker 2: Shout out digital stimulation you know as we call it scientifically today.
Speaker 10: On National Handshake Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finger loved one compassionately and with consent. And then what steel based is that? Like just on the getting fingered, like is that a good fingering is? Like somebody who is like.
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what is that? Is it important? You have any tips?
Speaker 10: I think it depends on your type of finger, like a finger that's too pointy.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I was gonna lift up my hand and I just have long.
Speaker 2: What about these? Why fingernails so long?
Speaker 10: The chody or the finger is the better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to get fingered by like a construction worker, like somebody who works with their hands, but thumb is not good right.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, it's great.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Sometimes some people like right something, call me thumple still skinned.
Speaker 1: And then Dil we're just we just like a dill pickle over a sweet pickle.
Speaker 10: Not pickled, just the herb dill.
Speaker 1: What did you recently do with this?
Speaker 10: I put it on everything now, my scrambled eggs. Try a little bit of deal on your scramble. I put it on salads. It is wonderful. I need people to be talking about it more.
Speaker 1: Well, you really have changed dial on scrambled eggs. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had to prove that I changed by giving you that second one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, uh yeah. Deal like just a good salad like I for a long time, I was under the impression that the only thing that could deliver flavor to a salad was the dressing. And totally like, just salt and pepper really will pick up a salad quite a bit, you know, Like some dill is a great it's a great option. Dude, you really shallots shallats. You do a little bit of mince shallad. I've met Timothy shalat Man. Yeah, the shalat may alter the flavor of your salad.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm into it. Try Parsley cilantro, I cilantro.
Speaker 1: Do it? I love it? Where are you from New Jersey? You want some lantro? Yeah? Boss?
Speaker 2: Loads of taco up with unusing chilantro and somebody sucer I'm picturing that's the uh anthropomorphic sperm from Look who's talking?
Speaker 1: Who's doing that? Just like loading up that taco up.
Speaker 2: That was late to the fertilization because it's getting this.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What's this agua cat?
Speaker 10: The fuck is that chilantro lover coming through? Uh?
Speaker 1: Tim? What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna be hated for this by both of you. But I hate you, guys. Garlic. I fucking hate garlic.
Speaker 1: You hate garlic?
Speaker 10: I hate it. I hate the smell, I hate the taste. I hate the taste it leaves in my mouth. My husband came into the bedroom the other day that with the smell of garlic, and I kicked him right out, and that night he had farts that smelled like E cola.
Speaker 1: It's not right, it's not right. It's wrong. Just real quick, a couple of things. Fuck you do you need to be invited in to enter a building? This is just a random question that it has nothing to do with your reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, how.
Speaker 1: Are you looking in the mirror the back of your hands? Real quick?
Speaker 10: I'm the nosperazi, Yeah, look at him?
Speaker 1: Fingers Yet she seems a little like insecure the way she brought up pointy fingers. Yeah, just only pointy fingers.
Speaker 2: Wait, but are you like if you taste garlic, If you taste gar you like, I'm off, I can't eat this, or you're just saying, go go ode on the garlic.
Speaker 10: It's not your thing, Yeah, going od or you know, I can, like, I'll just take it out of my recipes altogether. But it's not that I hate the taste, it's just what it does to me after it's just not worth it.
Speaker 2: Is there not a thing you can take to sort of help?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 10: I don't know? Is there?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Like my dad can't eat raw onions and he takes like something and then he gave raw onions.
Speaker 10: I mean, I I'd love to know what it is. I'd love to be in.
Speaker 1: Your club actually think, oh yeah, you know, yeah try that.
Speaker 10: Maybe it's just indigestion and that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, who knows? And then I'm like, how are you going to eat a chimmy cherry?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: I don't, guys, I don't, I don't. I can't. I had a barbecue the other day and I left out a whole ass bowl of chimmy cherry, and my fucking dog went on top of the table and ate the entire bowl. You don't know, you do not know the shits he took pure oil, like squirting hot, like so embarrassing on my walks.
Speaker 1: It was just like trail Jimmy cherry.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, oh, cute dogs. Whoa, whoa, whoa you're gonna I'd pick it up, but I don't even know how to with this bag.
Speaker 1: I'll just lay a bag.
Speaker 2: On it, like like aaver at a crisis.
Speaker 1: Draw jock outline around it.
Speaker 10: So how am I supposed to like garlic after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get it, that's fair. There are times when the garlic is coming off someone, like I know, I was eating a lot of garlic last week when we were at that happy I'm just saying, like, there are times, you know, when someone's had too much to drink and you can smell them coming, Like, there are times when like I've had too much garlic, and like it's just like you enter the room and you're like, whoa somebody you know?
Speaker 10: Yes, And yeah, I'm so I'm so scared of smells and of smelling always that I feel like it's just my insecurity, That's what it is. I'm always aware of my breath. I'm always aware of the stenches around me.
Speaker 1: Were you a stinky kid?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I won, So you just had that fear just generally because you didn't want Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and my sister's the same way. We're both like, we're very aware of when someone has cotton mouth. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Y'all looking at each other, You're like, yes, we're like cotton mouth fucking cotton mouth king over here.
Speaker 10: Do you remember the cotton Mouth Kings?
Speaker 2: Fucking remember about to go see them tonight?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You hear it? You see it?
Speaker 10: You like see I feel it in my bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sometimes it happens on a podcast, and it's it's when you can hear it. It's just you can hear their mouth open. You're like, oh Jesus.
Speaker 10: Guys, there's nothing worse. I just grabbed both my tits while I said that, because it like I did the moth last two weeks ago, and I was like, I'm like, I get cotton mouth when I'm really nervous. They were like, well, you, we don't allow water on stage, and I was like, I have a discophilla policy because you can you can hear the crinkling of the water bottle and they were like, no, we don't allow, but like we don't encourage water on the huge and I was like, I need water on stage, Like I had a traumatic experience where my lips, I don't know, I made some ship up and they put a water bottles.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, They're like, if because I can talk into this my mic and it's going to sound like someone's trying to peel apart, like a fruit roll up from the plastic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you don't want that. Then it's just like you know when your lips right up and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, eh, it's like.
Speaker 10: A turtle in the middle of the desert anyway, Just those white little spittle flecks of the corner of the mouth. Oh that in my book my aunt, My aunt had that.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite tiktoks is this this woman, this black woman's to be like all the people with the spittle in the corner of your mouth?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to beat the ship out you? It's the video and I'm like, yes, he's a disease. It is like they must it must be a problem, you know, like, I don't. I don't know how they're not aware of it. I think it makes sense that your sensitivity to olfactory distress is what has kept you from ever being a smelly person, because I think that's where it's just an obliviousness, you know, yea, So just like what am what I'm putting out there with my mouth?
Speaker 10: I did raise my hand in science class in seventh grade and the guy next to me, I turned around and he was going pew. But it's because but it's because I was just starting to smell like armpits and I didn't know. Yeah, there was like one hair, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh god, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I was trying to find this video on to talk about when dance video came up.
Speaker 10: How shitty is it when you're in a silent waiting room and then it's just like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you then things like like you know that video?
Speaker 1: Do you see that trend? Man?
Speaker 6: That shit?
Speaker 2: That shit was blasting the other day in this silent fucking room, and I was like, I'm sorry, the most obnoxious like TikTok noise just came out of my phone.
Speaker 1: Many apologies.
Speaker 21: Oh right, that's gonna do it for this very special Labor Day edition of Oops all Overrated, underrated, and we will be back tomorrow with a whole last episode, and we'll see you then.
Speaker 1: Bye ye