Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly.
Speaker 3: That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans see DKNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Cayleb Williams and the cole let It takes to the Bears kicker new partner after he was drafted after hitting multiple home runs over the first couple of days. In the twenty twenty fourth draft, the Chicago Bears drafted former Iowa punter Tory Taylor in the fourth round. Taylor said he was already received the text from Kayleb Williams said, Hey, you're not going to plump much this year.
Speaker 1: Williams confidence clearly knows no bounds. I like it.
Speaker 3: Come on, we got all these young fellas man coming out here talking that talking that talk. The last one I think to remember that to say something like that, and it's still backing up to this day with Shamar Chase. Jamar Chase said, I'm going to Cincinnati and I'm gonna break every record and he stood ten toes about going about breaking every record. Kean Coleman, who is also from Louisiana, came out talking at talking that talking that stuff, and I guarantee you his players going to match the way he's talking. Kayleb Williams, he doesn't text the punt already. I don't even worry about it. Boy, you ain't gonna pun ingo.
Speaker 1: Well that's click. Do you see what he got? Do you see what he got to work with? Though? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And Dj Moore cole Coman more, I just a young bull name from uh from you dub.
Speaker 1: I want to say it the wrong way? Punt? What punt? Who? Pun?
Speaker 3: All right, man, I'm excited. I'm excited to see the Bears offense. If Caleb talking like that, he means business. Because you got to understand the quarterback position. The quarterback position doesn't do that. Yeah, he definitely, they don't. They don't do that. It's frowned the pun. It's frowned the pun. So him for him even allowed us to get out. He wanted out on purpose. I like it, well, I like it not publicly because normally I like it normally, I know what you know, what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Normally the quarterbacks they do show a lot of confidence, but normally it's stayed within the walls always because we we going back and forth, John talking Oh, y'all not gonna get anything today. Somebody bat the ball down? Yeah, oh he hot, hey, ke, come on.
Speaker 1: Like man, I just you know it's hot. Things say no, come on.
Speaker 2: So now I gotta go out there and redeem because they talking track. So now I got to go and meet Rody and we got to go out there and cook somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, But how did y'all do in practice?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 5: Did y'all did ones on twos or ones on one?
Speaker 3: Sometime we did ones on one and and in two minutes, moon the.
Speaker 1: Ball two minutes stuff like that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Practice, Yeah, but normally we did.
Speaker 2: We did ones on ones on a lot of times, y'all, even on nine on seven. We did ones on TUESDA. Now, early on in training camp, you know it's one one oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well you're you're you're you're in short y'all was in shorts and helmet too, right in.
Speaker 1: The second practice, in the first practice with studing past.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, fun, Hey, hold on, hold on, what about training camp, y'all? Lineman always got in the fights. The lineman always fighting training camp. Okay, okay, look at.
Speaker 2: Bro y'all gotta stop this because I know y'all because coach, you catch on quick, y'all try to get get out of practice, y'all y'all. Uh, Mike said, well y'all done fighting. Y'all took fifteen minutes. We add that on the practice. Stop fighting.
Speaker 3: That's not you know, it's funny. Every year they have joint practices. Every year there's always a fight and immedia act like, oh my god, it's something new, like come on, man, come on.
Speaker 1: That because you will let a little stuff go.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, if it's my teammate, I let a little shove go, I'll let you face man. I'm not feeling that you do that, cause the first time you think, you think you can get in the game and really do that, So that ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna happen, right right right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny.
Speaker 3: Most of the time the scuffles happened in practice and training camps with joint practices. You know, you never see that in the game because you already know you're in a game situation and you're not gonna throw a punch, You're not gonna pull nobody's face mask. I mean, the last time we saw something like that where someone actually threw a punch and just really didn't care.
Speaker 5: Was young bull, Young bull that was with the with the Bears.
Speaker 1: Remember, oh yeah, what what do you slap? What he snapped to do from the Saints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he walked all the way around to get in his face and really like drow it back and took off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was personal. That was personal.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 3: In the Johnson that he did that too. It was gardon, have my little nephew. Now he'll get up fund of your skin.
Speaker 1: Now he didn't get that. He took that one. He took that one.
Speaker 3: He got his skin called. It's called mental warfare, mental gymnastic. Yeah, yeah, you gotta have tough skin out there. Yeah now you now you're thrown out the game. And now the Eagles got got the edge. He was what you call remember he was he's with the Saints. Then, if I'm not mistaken, I think that was darn the Johnson. Then I think that was the one. If if the player that you're talking about, would the guy ran down there, receiver from the Bears. I can't remember his last name. I think he would have eighty three, that's all I can remember. Yeah, Yeah, he took he took up Yeah, oh wait a minute, Josh Norman and Odell Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I'm key to leave in.
Speaker 5: Michael Krabstreet, Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Keep de boat, old boy. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But see, none of none of those got thrown out. Those are just little, little little spats.
Speaker 1: I got called.
Speaker 3: I called him a little spats. Those aren't worthy of getting thrown out the game. That's the high emotion middle of the game. Yeah, getting that cleaned up. They had to go back there there. I'm not mistaken. I think it was the Rams. I think it now with the Ram it was the Raiders and the Chiefs one then man Shawn Jones took due hell. But if it was swinging his helmet, we tried to eat him upside of here with his helmet.
Speaker 1: In the eighties.
Speaker 5: Wait, you talking about Kyle Turley.
Speaker 1: No, no, I ain't talking about Kyle Turley.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about I think it was like in the eighties, like eighty four, eighty five.
Speaker 3: It's the Raiders in the Chiefs. I'm almost certain of it.
Speaker 6: But helmet, you tried to hit him with it did in the middle of a game, like Miles Garrett. Remember when Miles Garrett getting hit on the quarter.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, I forgot about that. I forgot about that. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a different game back then. They would they would get your they get your answered out of there. They didn't play. They doesn't change the rules now. They done made it so cost prohibitive to do things like that. Oh joe, But they would cheap shot your quarterback. They knocked your ad, They knocked your quarterback out the game.
Speaker 1: They urged your quarterback on purpose, Yes, with no repercussions. They say you did what you did on purpose. That's why they looked at it. Absolutely. Oh y'all were they were? They were crazy back then.
Speaker 2: You think why you think they changed the rule unovated to the quarterback. Yeah, yeah, Bruce Smith knocked knocked Boomer side and out of game.
Speaker 1: He jumped the count. He did it right up on his chin. Come back and look it up. Wait, he jumped the count.
Speaker 2: And this because they used to didn't have unovated to the quarterback. He kept going, that's why they have unovated to the quarterback rules out all that, man, that's messed up. Go back and look at when Greek that was. That might have been eighty six when I think it was Martin for Green.
Speaker 1: Bay late here. Uh uh.
Speaker 3: McMahon, Jim McMahon, Jim mc mahon through the ball was standing there.
Speaker 1: He got it. I'll drive him into the dirt. Jim got up. I know, Jim got up. Make it up, damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was hurt knock the lads at the game. But you remember, hey, do you remember when Dion and Andre Risen got into it? Now Johnson in the Classic, but that was a classic moment. Andre Johnason recorded they were a Andre was thought, hey makers, Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: You know Dre. Dre don't talk now, Dre.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't known Dre all my life since he was at Miami High. Yeah, I could probably say I'd have heard Dre talk maybe ten times.
Speaker 1: Ten times.
Speaker 3: I didn't known since high school. Now, So Courtland had to say something to do something, just like CJ. Gardner Johnson did with Buddy from the Bears. Buddy from the Bears really had to get people that are normally quiet and don't say nothing to get up under their skin.
Speaker 5: You got to be really talking some crazy talk.
Speaker 1: Man aj Green and then Jayalen Ramps.
Speaker 7: Oh, Jayleen Ramsey, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, Hey, I think I might have heard aj Green talk maybe three times at that get quiet quiet, you know, Jalen talking.
Speaker 5: Now, Jayalen gonna talk to y'all game. You gonna get up on this game for sure.
Speaker 1: So oh that's classic, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Spencer Rattler fell in the draft due to the reality show. It took it to the fifth round for Spencer Rally to come up the draft board drafted by the Saints with the one hundred and fifty overall pick, and the decision he made years ago in high school is to blame for that. Rally's participation in the Netflix QB one Beyond the Lights and how he came off in that topic that number of teams was stuck on. I Rappaport said, Spencer Raller did a reality show in high school. It did not make him look great. It was unbelievable how many different teams mentioned to me the image of him in that show and how they can't get that out of their heads. Albert Brier said the show came up just about every conversation about Raler, even though the coaches that South Carolina told NFL.
Speaker 1: Teams that he had matures significantly since then.
Speaker 3: You know, it is hard for me to comment on that because I didn't see the show. I'm not sure how the show depicted him as a quarterback in high school. But Spencer Raler, if I'm not mistaken, I meet as a GM as a scout, and you've always told me, I have to understand the amount of money that these teams are getting ready to invest in these players, so they go back to your past.
Speaker 5: Because I mentioned it to you before.
Speaker 3: When it was time for me to get drafted one second round, obviously there were many red flag because I went to three hundred and thirty seven schools just to get to Oregon State. But I win in the second round and they went back to my elementary teachers just to talk, you know, to ask questions, And I'm like, really, what does that have to do with me playing the game of football? Because when you turn the film on, you know what you're getting. When you turn the film on, you know what you're getting. Turn on the film when it comes to Spencer Rallery as a team, you know what you're getting. The Saints have them now, and I hope, I hope Spencer Raller finds a way to make the team, the other thirty one teams that passed on him.
Speaker 1: Yep, thanks for that.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure when this opportunity might present itself, and when.
Speaker 3: It does, I hope he and uses this as a chip on the shoulder, uses that leverage and use it a motivation.
Speaker 1: Whatever it may be, and turn it into a positive. It's not an accident, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: When you fill out a resume or now, excuse me, your application, what it asks for her references?
Speaker 1: They want that, yes, because they want somebody. Yeah, they want somebody to violence want you one one way or another.
Speaker 2: Oh hes a great he he is a model, He was a model worker, always on time, very courteous, very polite.
Speaker 1: Or he's an asshole. Yeah yeah, damn. That's that's messed up, man, it is. That's why you have to be careful like co signing. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Because I don't sit nobody up on. No, I don't sit no blind but no blind day. Hey Shannon, you got any single friend?
Speaker 1: Note?
Speaker 2: Hey no, a matter of fact, I got no friends. I set all my friends run rabbits and eat mood out of garbage all my friends dog. So no, I ain't sitting you up because guess what I set you up? It goes a file. Guess what they're gonna say, Shaton, you set it up? No, find your own man. And if it goes a right, it goes a right, it's your fault. Oh right, Oh well now, And I ain't vouch co signing note.
Speaker 1: Go side of me. If you miss a paper, who gotta pay for that? Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: Or you mess up my credit? Nah if I if I vouch for you, if I about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a whole lot of people, I'm putting my name behind hanging even lie to yo, Joe, ain't no sense to me lying to you and get on here and so oh yeah, I'll be no hell nob you.
Speaker 1: Could you can vounce for me. I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm good for whatever. Man, I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know you done got better. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Listen, My resume speaks for itself if you if you need references when it comes to me, I got many of people you can ask it's about listen, is about hold on, It's about twenty four thousand of them in the chat right now asking about me?
Speaker 1: Ask about me?
Speaker 2: I bet that I need to look they need, they need, they need a little bit, a little bit more into a knowledge of you.
Speaker 1: Oh they they got they got it.
Speaker 3: They have thirteen fourteen years of knowledge from following me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think maybe you just told me.
Speaker 3: You told me Twitter wasn't real. You told me that wasn't me. I ain't say that that's real, say that everything. Oh wait, wait, wait hey, let me let me, let me, let me, let me. Let me tell you what I said. I said, some of the people on social media can give you a perception of a life, and you can lie about who you are. You can be whoever you want on social media.
Speaker 1: How do we know who those people are? How we know you're not one of those people?
Speaker 3: Because I'm if people on social media had met me in person, and the way I am on social media is the exact same way I am in person.
Speaker 5: Nothing changes.
Speaker 1: How many times do I see you.
Speaker 5: When I see you, I'm gonna tell you I love you, matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I hurts. I'm gonna say I fucking love you. You got to give me a hug and to act like I know you for thirty years now. I'm sure somebody in the chat has met me and I've done this countless time to people, and I invade their space because if you're gonna bother me, if you're gonna bother me, you're gonna take this time I have to bother me.
Speaker 5: I'm acting like we know each other. How about this because I want that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be memorable because I might not see you again. How many people thought they knew Tiger Woods.
Speaker 5: With nobody because Tiger Woods.
Speaker 1: The one you saw at the golf tournament, you saw all this things.
Speaker 2: How well do we really know when it comes down to it, when we script everything away and we're not with that person every single day of their life, and even when you're with that person every day, how well, because we've seen people well, I didn't know he was like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he had that.
Speaker 2: Side he had never shown, she had never shown. So when it comes down to it, O Joe, how well do we really know the people that we think we know?
Speaker 1: Well? You know it's funny is you never ever ever really know.
Speaker 3: You never know who somebody really is two things until you tell them no, until you see him angry. So you thought you knew that person that you told him no, until you tell them no, some of your best friends. I know people and people in the chat. I know you can attest to this. You never know who somebody is. I don't care how long you known them. Until you tell them no, they forget all the yes. It's throughout the years, but at.
Speaker 1: One time you tell them no.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a problem until and until you until you see you're angry and so your true colors. Every time you add a little alcohol, add a little alcohol to that, they'll tell you everything.
Speaker 1: Well, see that, that's that's the thing. See.
Speaker 3: But what alcohol does is that it changes your morals. It doesn't change your character.
Speaker 1: You are who you are.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: It breaks down those inhibitions because what you do while you're drunk, you thought about why you were sober. Everything that you say while you're drunk, you thought about it while you were sober. Come on't want that true? They don't want that truth, don't you They didn't want that true? Wait if you that's what it does, because here's the thing. Oh cha, I guarantee you right now, you and I can go somewhere. We go in the airport, winning the mall. We signed a thousand autograund seeche the moment we don't sign one thousand and one assholes, shout a sharper chat jobs. Oh your sec on this side of my autograund But what about the thousand people that we did sign.
Speaker 1: I mean, so that was a good one, Black, but that was a good one.
Speaker 2: No, you don't need to ask your characters, your characters what it is mm hmmm, and what it is a lot of times people say, well, he got drunk and he started to fight at the bar, right.
Speaker 1: No, that that's that's any That that's any that's any mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You are what you are, check jam you know, you know, I like that that you are what you are is through throughout life in general. H When it came to the dating, for instance, I would always ask, I always curiosity about someone's past because I want to know because what it lets me know is is if you're able to do this to X, Y and Z.
Speaker 5: I'm really good, I'm really yeah, I'm really.
Speaker 3: No different because at some point, you know, the cycle, it repeats itself no matter what. So if you did this with X, Y Z, so I have to understand and I have the ability to compartmentalize and manage my expectations no matter how good the times are. No matter how good the times are, I don't know that history always repeats itself.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you should I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to know you at your best. I want to see you at your worst, because that's when you're gonna reveal who you actually aughted me. Come on not because see that's where if you go back and look at the Bible, see what did the devil taill don He said, you give job everything.
Speaker 1: Look at his family, look at the livestock that he had.
Speaker 2: He said, but if you remove that head from around it, because that you've been protecting him with and what you gave him everything for, if you remove that, he will curse his berry maker.
Speaker 1: So if I give somebody everything that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Tell me who or who she or he is? Yeah, because that's what the devil told God. If you remove the hand, Joe, because you he said, no, you won't. He said, you can do everything you want to him, but take his life. What happened, y'all, Bible stolars, y'all know what happened?
Speaker 1: What did it do?
Speaker 2: And he gave it to him tenfold? Yes, So when somebody tells me, Oh, I don't want to know how you are at your best. I need to see you at.
Speaker 1: Your worst, at your worst.
Speaker 3: Come on, preacher, and you wonder we just had that conversation again about loyalty.
Speaker 1: And I told you, and I tell you again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it again for the people in the chat. Everybody is loyal when there's opportunity and convenced when they meet. When they meet, Now, allow the circumstances to change, and let's see how lower that person is.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Allow the circumstances of convenced and the opportunity that you're presenting, allowed the change.
Speaker 5: And let's see how loyal that individual is.
Speaker 3: All right, I ain't telling you what you be saying what you said. I ain't telling you what I know what I heard.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I know.
Speaker 5: I ain't tell you what I heard him telling you.
Speaker 3: What I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's fact. That's fact, everybody. Oh y'all heard a man say the other day. He said, there's a reason why a sports car, he says, and you start to travel, people start to fall off. He said, that's why sports car has two seats and a bus has fifty don't let that go over your head. Now, don't let it go. Now, don't let it go.
Speaker 1: Come on, now about it.
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember when I had man, I had a boat boot cool. Everybody was cool and shutting. As long as every everybody was right here, I didn't have no more than anybody else. I got a little bit more boot. Somebody left, got a little bit more somebody left. Oh he think he Betteri's winning because now all of a sudden, I don't think it's cool to do some of the stuff that we were doing. And I say, you know what, I want to get my grandmother and my family out of this environment. Now I think i'm better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, In other words, you always felt like this. This.
Speaker 2: They knew you been felt like this. You just needed for a reason for it to come out. And so now that all of a sudden, I'm a little better than you. In sports, I'm about to get a scholarship. I don't do all the other stuff that y'all doing. Now y'all gonna try to flip it on me. My high school basketball team tried to vote be off the team, not for something that I did. They did a story on me, and it's Avanta Morning News and if y'all don't leave a story, y'all go look it up.
Speaker 1: They did a story on me.
Speaker 2: My coach says, I stressed the team concept, but if we're a car, Shannon is the motor. They had a meeting and tried to vote me off the team. Even my best friend was in on it, and coach said, no, he didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I said it. So why y'all mad at him? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You see, as long as long as we would getting the same the shine, everything was cool, the tea.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: But the moment, the coach said, I stressed the team concept, but Shannon is the engine.
Speaker 1: They voted, voted. Ain't called me.
Speaker 5: What they can They can't. They can't call you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we voted you off the team.
Speaker 8: How y'all gonna vote for what?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: He said?
Speaker 1: Damn? Hey, you were the best player? Huh was I? I'm the best player ever come out of Glenville. Come on talking about close?
Speaker 8: What win?
Speaker 1: Talking man? Neih better stop? They knew it.
Speaker 2: I mean God, God gave me physical gifts, but I didn't take as serious because I was so much better than everybody else. Once I got to college, I took it serious. But yes, I was the best on the team, absolutely, But it wasn't nothing. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Wrong, O Joe.
Speaker 1: I was cool, you know, I was cool with all.
Speaker 2: But as soon as that light got a little bright on, Shannon, yeah, man, I said, but that that was the time that I realized that, you know what, I ain't gonna have a whole lot of friends, because you got to realize they're a small town. Hell, y'all in the same home room, damn there from K through twelve all the way. Yeah, yeah, I mean, hell, we only had three hundred and fifty three students in our school high school.
Speaker 1: My graduating class was sixty. Hell.
Speaker 2: I knew damn near everybody from k from from five years old all the way to eighteen. I knew damn near everybody. So we end up playing in the sandbox together to swing. We done play, you know, And now this, I said, May y'all full of.
Speaker 1: Happen every time? Yeah, it's all good. Ay. I came in by myself. I ain't no twin, ain't no triplet same.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm a circle so small. It's always been that way. Always been that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're thinking. We ain't gonna be your friend no more. Lose a friend by a dog. Why you think I got three dollars four dogs?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? I keep it moving. I like it. I prefer them anyway. Oh Yo.
Speaker 2: After today, the twenty twenty two Texas Browns Deshaun Washingon trade is complete.
Speaker 1: The Browns received.
Speaker 2: Deshaun Washson twenty twenty four to sixth round pick included in the Jerry Judy trade. The Texas received first round pick that became Kenyon Green. Fourth round pick became Damian Pierce. Twenty twenty three first round pick became Will Anderson Jr. Defensive Rookie of the Year excuse me, twenty twenty three third round pick that became Tank Dale. The twenty twenty four first round pick they traded back with Minnesota uh and they took the second round pick Kamier Lasser Camie Kamari Kamari Laser in twenty twenty four sixth round pick Jamal Hill. Twenty twenty four fourth round pick became Caten Bullock m HM. Houston made that pretty good.
Speaker 3: Arry, especially especially with Will Anderson and Tankdale. Tank Dale special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember Damn got hurt. Oh yea yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: They mean one of that thingy he was he he was but but Tank but will Will Anderson and Tank was about special special.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We ain't got a ross over there, boy, I'm talking about it. I'm talking about offensively your commisia. With the addition of Diggs, take dell it be back before he got before he got hurt. You got to keep them feet moving around the power. He gonna know nothing if he keep them feet moving n.
Speaker 1: And Dalton Shoultz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the Dallas Cowboys have You had to feel their running back knee, but the return of Ezekiel Elliots looks more and more likely. Jerry Jones asked Friday whether or not drafting and running back during the first three rounds more about the draft as falling or the Cowboys comfort level with what they have on the roster. First of all, the draft's not over, that's the thought, and it's a long time before running back was taken off today's draft. But we're also keenly interested in seeing what the future might look like for Zeke. Jones said he still believes Zeke can be a starting level running back.
Speaker 1: You like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, Look, clearly, Zeke wasn't giving you fifteen million dollars worth of production. But what he could do is that round the gold line, he could bull his way into the end zone. On third and fourth and short, he could keep your offense on the field.
Speaker 1: So there was value. Zeke always had value, but.
Speaker 5: Not fifteen dollars worth of it, right right, right, He's the leader.
Speaker 3: The guys like playing with him, guys like blocking for him. So I would like to see him. I'd like to see him come back. Yeah, I would too.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: He was beloved also, not just by the by, not just by his teammates, the community, the fans obviously, I think they were. They were sad to see him go, and he had he had to go obviously. You know how the nature of the minister is very cutthroat. It's very cutthroat, not one to pay obviously. So now you come back on what I like to call a hometown discount, because they're not going to give you, you know, what they feel you worth, but they're gonna give you what they think what you Yeah, that too, what you will accept because it's hey, listen, it's very difficult right now, especially we understand how how teams are doing the quarterback position, and it's not as valued as it once was being that now the game has changed tremendously where everything is all about putting the ball in the air.
Speaker 1: Uh and plus and plus, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that Dallas, you know, Dallas selling point is like, you know, there's no state taxes here.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: So you factor that in on one hundred million dollar contract, and so you're going to keep at least ten percent.
Speaker 1: So that's at least ten million dollars in your pocket. Yeah, yeah, so, oh joe.
Speaker 2: Passenger on board or Spirit Airline flight from Atlanta to Newark were horrified to see a liquid spilling out a plane laboratory.
Speaker 1: I saw that, So.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see to this is what people, Listen, This is how things get misconscrewed.
Speaker 1: Listen. That ain't coffee.
Speaker 3: What that is is somebody, somebody in the bathroom took toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet when it clearly says do not flush any items, and they cause it to overflow.
Speaker 5: And they caused it to overflow. That ain't that ain't nothing but water.
Speaker 3: And whoever posted that video trying to act like, oh, it's a liquid the toilet overflooded.
Speaker 1: It happens that everybody house.
Speaker 3: When you have somebody over and they put too much tissue in your ship and they clog everything.
Speaker 1: You ain't using the bathroom in my house? Who come on that? Come on you?
Speaker 5: You don't let people use number number two in your house?
Speaker 2: I know about it. To bed, go to the bathroom. You should have left the the bathroom before your left.
Speaker 5: Old that's a part of that's a part of human nature.
Speaker 1: And that you don't know people at my house. You can't do that. You can't do that. You can't about cookie. Buy some cookie at the convenience store. I wonder how to chat feel about that?
Speaker 3: Can you people come over to your house? So y'all have a problem with people coming to your house and doing number two because at my place, I have air freshener, I got baby wipes. That's for me, though, Now that's for your that's for the people that are visiting your place.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody coming, ain't nobody coming over but Ash and Jordan's.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, ask Jordan might have to do number two. You need you need air freshener. You need baby wipes. You need to make sure you have heated toilet seat.
Speaker 2: What about the guest house. I didn't go to the guest house. Why why would why would they be in the guest house.
Speaker 1: You got a guest house? I do you got well, you've got a different kinds of money over there. Gotta guess. I got about to get up, about to get up?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, oh Joe, Yo, it's back.
Speaker 2: The favorite segment spell Oh.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I gotta change my hat. Hold on now, I gotta change my hat. I gotta change my hat.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh joe, the first word, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Let me let me mentally get ready. Now ahead, let me mentally. Yeah, yeah, let me let me mentally get ready.
Speaker 1: Chat, y'all get ready chat. This is this is. This is for y'all. This is for y'all. I'm telling you, this is for y'all.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, another net? Okay, okay, let's go art bark art bark art bark. People also call it an ant eater.
Speaker 8: R var a r v A r r k A r v a r v a r k it's a a r d v A r k art bark So I spelled it right, No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: It's a A.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't have the extra A. No, you didn't.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, man, you're really gonna come home.
Speaker 1: Man. That's that's kind of how spelling works. You know, you gotta spell it correctly.
Speaker 5: But I just I just didn't add the extra A. I forgot it was too a's and r vark.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how people's misspelled words. They kind of forget that. It's you know, something goes in there or something should.
Speaker 5: Have Can I get Can I get like a half a point like a little asterisk by that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I tell you what I will do. I'll give you this, this other easy word that you can get.
Speaker 3: Easy after our vark is not easy, because if it was easy, I would I would have said two a's.
Speaker 5: And I know nobody in the chat knew that either.
Speaker 1: Just because you didn't say that.
Speaker 3: It's not even How about this O O joe okay, accommodation h accommodation.
Speaker 1: Yes, A C C O M O D A t I O N. Come on, now, don't care.
Speaker 3: A C C O M m oh d A T I O N accommodations two c's two in That's what I just said.
Speaker 2: Oh, you didn't. I'm looking at it. Nope, you didn't. You want to put it to the chat, that's the chat chat? Did o choe spell accommodations correctly?
Speaker 1: A C, C.
Speaker 3: O M m oh D A T I O N accommodations. They said, sorry, O yo, no oh, I.
Speaker 5: Only said one.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's two m all right. Okay, see here we go. I'm spelling the words right. I'm just leaving out one letter.
Speaker 1: But here be going.
Speaker 5: You treat you treat me, You treat me like, you treat me like you know what. I ain't gonna say. I ain't gonna Now that's two words I ain't got right.
Speaker 3: But I left out one little letter. I left out one little letter. But you're throwing me these tricky words where you know some of the letters are doubled. All right, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I see, I say, you doing me like that because I'm black? You doing me like that because I'm black.
Speaker 1: So now I'm old for two. I'm old for two on stuff.
Speaker 5: I really spell right.
Speaker 3: But I just happened to leave out a letter because these are words that are having you had to use, and and lord knows how long.
Speaker 2: Well how about this will not yo, It's the word the magician use. It's called abracadabra, So you gonna.
Speaker 6: Go hm.
Speaker 3: See, come on, man, Ain't nobody in the checks to aberca ever said.
Speaker 1: Abercadabra?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: How you said it? Abra cadabra abra cadabra?
Speaker 3: Can I can I just take a shot at it based on the way it sounds when I sounded out. Now if I get if I get this wrong, that's that that this this ain't this ain't real me chat, stay with me real quick now.
Speaker 1: Abra a b r a cadabra c a d a b r a. That's correct. H. But we already done. People, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: People in the chat they're asking they say, well, how do you get aberka dabra but not accommodation?
Speaker 5: Well I got I got an accommodation, right, I just left the m out.
Speaker 1: Well clearly, how about this, O Joe? How about this one? Abstinence abstinence.
Speaker 3: To refrain abstinence abstinence like like when you're not present in school.
Speaker 1: No, that's absent.
Speaker 5: Wait, absent abstinent abstinence is the same.
Speaker 1: No abstinence. Oh I was a dog I got this word.
Speaker 3: You know why because I was abstinate from two thousand and seven to two thousand and nine, so I needed I had to hear you saying it.
Speaker 1: Just wait a minut in it. I was going to therapy abstinence, and it's how I know how to spell it.
Speaker 3: I know I'm gonna get this right because I ain't got no who ha for like three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, well close and spell it. Close abstinence close, yes, closet. Put your head together. Yeah, there you go, close your eyes right there. There you go.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, put your hand, put that camp, Put the camp over your dog, put the camp over.
Speaker 1: Your There you go go ahead. Abstinence A B, S T I, N E N C E spelling spelling gain.
Speaker 9: Abstinence Yes, A B, yes, S T, I, yes, N E N yes ce correct.
Speaker 3: Stop playing on me, boy, Stop playing with me. Boy, I went to therapy for this. I'm with a therapy for this. Yeah, stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: This is what I do. It's what I do.
Speaker 3: Spelling be Champ nineteen eighty seven, straight out of Liberty City.
Speaker 1: Ala Pada forty boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah Ben spelling Ben spelling big words, matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Give me a big one. I ain't even know what I feel like Kean Coleman. Right now, I'm talking shit absent, What absent you got? You gotta use it in the word, You gotta use it in the sentence.
Speaker 2: It's it's the type of alcohol. That's the type of it's an alcohol that gets you drunk.
Speaker 3: I don't even drink, so I'm mohamma, no about spelling the word when I don't even indulge in in in alcoholic behavior.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this here, We're gonna give you a bonus one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me yes.
Speaker 3: Like the movie Troy Achilles, Yes, arrow to the back of the Achilles. Yes, Kirk Cousins to the back of the Achilles. Yes, h I mean to my h, my bad Achilles.
Speaker 1: A c H I L L I E s And what a c H I L L E s Achilles. Oh, I threw an I N for no reason. You shoure did. But the I is silent and silent it ain't in there. Damn. That was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did guy, I don't care what y'all said.
Speaker 1: I did good, and I did good. You got to you got to, you got to. You got to. You got to. You got the first too too. I just don't know. You didn't get that. You didn't get r bar, you get accommodation, you got.
Speaker 5: I left out of A and I left out still spelled.
Speaker 1: I still spelled them, right. Okay, Oh Joe, that is your turned the baby back. Yeah, it's time to dunk, and that's exactly what it's gonna be. It's goin to be a dunk chat. I guarantee you. Why you be trying to dunk on me so bad? Could you be the chat? No, you've been.
Speaker 3: You've been cheating me, man on this dunk on unk stuff. Man, how don't worry about it. We're gonna we're gonna were gonna see the Knight. Oay, we're gonna see the Knight.
Speaker 1: Chat. Stay with me now, we got this chat. This it's just me and y'all. Let me know you're ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 5: First question, H, what player holds the record for most assists.
Speaker 1: In a quarter? Most assists in a quarter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking basketball, baby. You know you got that database right? Most assists in a quarter a quarter? H. I don't like the way you're looking up because the answer might be on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: A sponsor I don't like, ain't no responsor.
Speaker 5: In a quarter, I don't don't look to your left because ass sitting over there.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm in Atlanta. Oh my bad, My bad, I'm bad.
Speaker 3: Uh it's I was going one or two. I'm gonna say, no, No, you.
Speaker 1: Ain't no one or two. It's just one.
Speaker 2: I'm going, yeah, I got I got two answers. But I'm going I'm gonna say, Rondo, rai Jon Rondo. You know what, you know what it's wrong? Go ahead as long as you know it's wrong. What the Scott scows?
Speaker 1: No, it ain't it ain't it ain't ain't anything. You now you're wrong twice. Who is it?
Speaker 3: But it's Steve Blake. Fourteen assists in one quarter? Wow, Steve Blake. No, I have never never got that one. Yeah, yeah, huge shown you even get none of them? Honestly, Here we go chat we on his head, chat, We got him. Question number two? What item was Karan Butler who now coaches for the Heat If I'm not mistaken for I'm not mistaken, Yes, what item was Karan Butler? Band from chewing on the bench in twenty What year is that in twenty ten a straw.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we'll get that. I got that computer. That computer. It takes some time. It's a little late. That that ain't that ain't got nothing to do with no computer. Hey, you know what to do, Joe.
Speaker 5: Every everybody knew by that one.
Speaker 1: I bet plug his hot beat. I've been plugged his hot speed.
Speaker 3: N We'll put it in, Put it in, put it go ahead, O Joe, you don't even understand what I did. I gave you a tough one just to get your confidence back with the second question, just to bring you back down to earth on the third one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 3: Four NBA players have made six hundred plus million in their life. Four NBA players have made six hundred plus million in their life.
Speaker 1: Name the four off the court, right.
Speaker 3: In their life, off court, on court, because you can't make you can't make six hundred million.
Speaker 1: On the court alone. So all coincide.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch off. It's okay, Michael, Michael Jordan.
Speaker 5: Be careful, Be careful because when you start naming, you only got four.
Speaker 1: So Michael Jordan, that's one.
Speaker 3: You said, heldo on that's made six four, six hundred million, plus. Now you're about to lot them. It ain't no whole lot of them that's made six hundred million plus?
Speaker 1: Can I finish? Yeah, Chat, we got him. Chat. Can't even get this more. It's more. It's more than four. No, it ain't.
Speaker 3: First of all, Magic Jordan and lebron a billionaires.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's three.
Speaker 5: I said six hundred million plus. You're about to say a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't.
Speaker 5: Chat, don't cheat, chat, don't don't type it into chat.
Speaker 1: Six hundred million plus combined. Yep, I think it's five. But I'm gonna say it can't be that easy. Don't look at that chat.
Speaker 5: Don't look at that chick.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all, I ain't looking at the chat. I ain't looking at the chat. It's one or two. But it can't be that easy. It can't be. I'm gonna say, Junior Bridgeman.
Speaker 5: Man, hell no, man, No, that was that chat that Chack gave me with the answer.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh, Joe, don't do like Chack gave me with the answer, Man, Joe, don't do be like this h Chack gave.
Speaker 1: Me with the answer.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, no, no, Juli, Nah, you got that. You got that right, But you got to ask you about that one.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I know, O Joe, you do realize, Oh Junior Bridgeman played for the Bucks. You do realize that, right? He wore number two? Yeah, he played with Yeah sittingey Moncree, you know, Bob McAdoo.
Speaker 1: It was all on the team. You get none of that with Nelly coached in the eight nah man, Yeah, yeah, nah cowball old Choe.
Speaker 3: Hey, you you cheat me, You cheat him on some Okay, come on, here we go. Here we go, next one, next one, next one. Let me lock in, Let me lock in.
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 3: Who was the first foreign basketball player ever drafted first overall? First foreign basketball player drafted first overall?
Speaker 1: Foreign born.
Speaker 3: Foreign in general. So obviously they're not from here. They gotta be fun. They were born somewhere else.
Speaker 1: You got bee. I'm gonna say eighty four chem Olaijah one. That is also absolutely wrong. Who was it?
Speaker 3: The first foreign basketball player ever drafted number one overall?
Speaker 5: Was Michael Thompson.
Speaker 3: Thompson's dad, Yeah, something wrong that that dedicates I don't I don't know what's wrong with it.
Speaker 5: Here we go again, you ready, Yep? We got him on the rope chat.
Speaker 1: What year?
Speaker 5: What year was Caitlyn Jenner drafted in the NBA?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What year he was drafted in? Okay? Hello? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. What year was Caitlyn Jenner drafted in the NBA? Yeah? I know, I know, I know. I know how you feel. I know how you feel. You make me.
Speaker 5: You make me nervous looking around now, you make me nervous.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, he wanted to go. He won the gold medal in seventy six and the Montreal Olympics. So I'm gonna say seventy seven, seventy eight, seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one. Seventy eight I'm going seventy seven, I don't know. Okay, drafted a boy? Who?
Speaker 3: No, that's what Now what you said you said the year? Well he was drafted in the NBA? What year by what NBA team? That's not what you said. That's not what you said. You said, What year am I correculum? Well, you don't want to say that. I'm asking for the team.
Speaker 1: What's the answer is seventy seven? Answer? Joke? No, you're not listening. You need to complete, you need to.
Speaker 3: Complete the answer complete chat chat did he Chad had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: I said what year you had? What year?
Speaker 3: Year?
Speaker 2: I told you to say the team. You did not say the team. Now it's seventy seven A correct answer. Yes, I need the team.
Speaker 1: I need a team. For the compute answer, y'all can with the computer. You know I need the team. I need the team.
Speaker 3: Telling me the year without telling me the year without the team name, that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask me the team. Well, obviously you would want to give that. You want to give the team when you asked me.
Speaker 2: When you asked me who was the first born barn player, you didn't say and tell me the team he was drafted to?
Speaker 1: You say which one?
Speaker 2: You said what year was with at the time he was Bruce Jenner Kaitlyn Jenner drafted into the NBA.
Speaker 1: I said seventy seven. Clearly okay?
Speaker 3: If I said and I said into the NBA, so obviously I need the team they were drafted.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, that's not what you said. You know what you know, you get it, you get you get fifty get chat y'all chat wade in Am I am I right or wrong? Who's right on this one.
Speaker 3: If I ask you what year someone was drafted into the NBA, I need the team they were drafted.
Speaker 1: What you said, you only asked the year. Listen, I need a team. So that did you get? I free? I free for four, I free for five, I free for five. You I'd have caught you. Nah, Nah, you're cheating.
Speaker 3: Somebody in the chy somebody somebody, Hey, somebody in the chat said, and you need to change your hat.
Speaker 5: They spelled it wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean like, I mean, it's supposed it's supposed to be a champion with an aid. Oh your point.
Speaker 2: I told you I was so oh yo. I told you about the seventy six Olympics. I told you what Olympics were held in Montreal. I said it had to be couple. Oh yo, don't do me like that.
Speaker 1: But what what I needed was the team that they were drafted to.
Speaker 3: Anybody can guess, because if it's so obvious, if the Olympics were in seventy six, obviously you're gonna say seventy seven. That's what they complete the answer, wait a minute to complete the answer. I would need to know what team they were drafted to. No, you wouldn't, cause it's easy as easy to say. You ask, I did said.
Speaker 1: N b A?
Speaker 2: You said, you said? And what year did Caitlyn? Did Caitlyn Jenner get drafted to the NBA? That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You didn't and you need oh my god, in the n b A, I would still need the team. No, I got no action, actually as you.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna put this to the chat, okay, and baking the chat. Did Shannon get the Did Shannon get the question right? It's a really simple yes or no.
Speaker 3: No no if if the chat is not on my side after you cheat me all these times, but these spelling words, and y'all.
Speaker 1: Give me my bonus question, going to give me my bonus question. I don't even have a bonus question.
Speaker 5: Okay, I give you one.
Speaker 3: No, I got.
Speaker 5: No no, I got a bonus question for you. You ready, Yeah, don't get scared.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no bonus question. I got one right now? High scream for five. I want again. Hold on, Joe, we got a picture. We put the picture up y'all. Who was that? Who was that?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Does you here? You da see that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, boy, you ripped up now.
Speaker 3: When your boy said was hell? When your boy said he was hell when he was well, yeah, you was here with your well.
Speaker 1: Who I would fighter than frog? Here?
Speaker 2: Boy, y'all better stop laveling. Y'all better stop playing with me. See our nephew back then. But hey, y'all better stop it. Y'all better stop it.
Speaker 1: Hey, what what do you was that? What's that? Eighty three? That was? That was? That was? That was ninety six Pro Bowl?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a long time ago. You don't look like you don't look at nothing like that no more.
Speaker 3: That was hold on.
Speaker 2: What you let the baby? Because up here that thirty years ago. But you see that, you see that's what two thirty looked like. Ain't anybody can have abs at one eighty one ninety like you?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Whaha?
Speaker 3: Who who who?
Speaker 5: I ain't never been one ninety. I ain't never been one eighty five.
Speaker 1: I bet I would.
Speaker 5: I played my career. I was six three, two ten. I'm not sure where you got that from.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, I don't want to tell nobody what what kind of shorts I had on? But you know you boy, yeh yeah, I was a what on Joe? See look at my Look at my Look at my chain? That donet got my chain. They stole my chain.
Speaker 1: How they stole your change in the Pro Bowl, but they.
Speaker 2: Still let the Pro Bowl they stole it where they stole back ish last year.
Speaker 5: Oh so you still had your change from way back down. Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: My brother, My brother gave me that change. Damn, that's that's messed up. You sat you said you want Joe up. Yeah, yeah, I mean you. I mean you. You weren't ripped up like me, but you you drew up like a Trump tax return shreddy. Look at that way, Look at the way.
Speaker 2: You usually want to see what a thirty two waves looked like on a thirty two on a two hundred and thirty pound man, waves just appeared like a Clinton email.
Speaker 1: They would go.
Speaker 2: Okay, gone, like like three weeks before I got in a fight with a sword, I lost cuts everywhere, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: God, I lost it on Joe. I had been for a second, cuts everywhere.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, you saw a picture me last show, right, You notice how I had ten abs showing clear as day ten.
Speaker 1: Ten? Oh Joe, you won ninety ten? How about you?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just telling right now, I can't let I can't let y'all.
Speaker 3: I can't let y'll see no more, y'all because because you look at your boy, your ball was hard.
Speaker 1: All right? Pause? Lay the times. You know what happened? You know what happened to not told but twenty nine, don't jo Joe. October twenty nine.
Speaker 3: October nineteen twenty nine. It happened on a Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. Stock market crash. That's where they got to turn boom m hmm.
Speaker 3: Hey, old Joe, you're gonna start with me. Yeah, harder than prom? Would you know what I'm saying, O Joe, you went to the prom.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just saying. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. They go to the I go to the crib. They call you a orange.
Speaker 3: I turn around.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm peeled. They already know it.
Speaker 5: Okay, they used to call you orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm feeled. Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna let's let's see the results. Let's see the results. Let's see the results of the question this. Shall I get it right? We got twenty three hundred bots? Did I get it right?
Speaker 1: I can't see I can't see it. We're gonna see it put him on the screen so he can see that.
Speaker 5: Come on, Chat, I hope you all ain't let me down. Now, come on Chat.
Speaker 1: Eighty three.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out who the seventeen percent is. Did Shanna get the question right? Eighty three percent says yees, seventeen percent says no.
Speaker 1: You know what? You know what? The hatered you see the you know what? That might not be real. I'm not agreeing with that, Oh Joe, I'm just trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: You asked me what year did Caitlyn Jenner get drafted into the NBA?
Speaker 1: Once I said seventy seven, you saying, now tell me the team?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I wouldn't you want to complete the full answer?
Speaker 1: What do you do you think? Let me let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't you think that Chat wanted to hear what team Caitlyn Jenner was when drafted to because I'm sure they had no idea. Hell, I ain't even have no idea.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't know what you call him?
Speaker 5: Oh man, man something?
Speaker 1: You've been cheating? Man? Oh yo, how am I cheating? I don't know?
Speaker 3: You be looking around and like you got you. You made me cover my eyes and all that. You you're looking at you. You hit you hit me with the Marlon Brando. You know, Marlon Brando used to be doing scenes. They used to have the cue cards stuck up, stuck up on a walk on the walls all around. So they still do real so you can remember his lines. Oh no, man, something main't right. Man, something may right. It's cool, but I left out I left out one letter. I spelled the words right, I left out one letter. And oh it is wrong.
Speaker 1: It's wrong. It's wrong.
Speaker 5: Hey, you forgot to tell me the team that she was drafted to. I mean, he, I mean, what do I say? I don't want to be disrespectful?
Speaker 1: Is it he or she? Don't start me to line. I don't. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how they refer to it. So I just I don't say.
Speaker 3: Anything, right, okay, okay, okay, okay, I mean whatever whatever they identify as.
Speaker 1: I mean what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to be respectful, that's all. Yeah, that's why. Hey, that's why I don't say anything. I don't. I don't, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I've never asked anybody how would they like to be referred to. I just call them the name, and I just keep it moving that way. I don't run into any problem, tho Joe, Oh Joe, it is time for the last segment of the night, and you know it's our fan favorite.
Speaker 3: Q oh.
Speaker 1: I got these bathroom real quick bathroom right in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, oh Joe tried to cheat. I want to know that seventeen percent. I want to know the seventeen percent that thought Oh Joe could tag on. Okay, what team was he drafted to that I didn't complete the answer. He asked a very simple question, a very specific question. What year did Caitlyn Jenner get drafted into the NBA, That's what he asked. I said, well, he won the seventy six Olympics in Montreal. I'm assuming seventy seven. Okay, what team? Then he added on what team did he get drafted to?
Speaker 1: Somebody?
Speaker 2: Look, yeah, he said Kaitlyn. So I regurgitated what he said. He said that, so I said, Kaitlyn. Obviously, man, oh, you'll be trying to cheat. Nah man, Oh Joe, I got.
Speaker 3: Three out of five, Oh Joe, after going five for five.
Speaker 2: You should feel good after going five for five. Two diights in a row to stump me to miss two.
Speaker 5: You're going five for five because you are cheating and finding LOOPO in the system.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm just looking at the chat sometime the chat and then not not not knowing, and they just they blurting out the answer, write it out, and you just your peak at the chat, then look away and.
Speaker 1: Pretend like you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Actually, then said, oh Joe, I promise you, uh when it comes to the sports, the sports stuff, Oh Joe, this this trivia I told you I put that plugged it into the wall and went on super high speed.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I got all right.
Speaker 2: Dre Philip said, oh oh that laport did you put that blue diamond in their vertical activity hords all of q isolates worth at all worth the wait, Noah, bro that hey, you know that's just a lot of love, tender care, you know, the right mixture. We got that thing, Drake appreciated support. Glad you were able to receive it.
Speaker 1: Bro. All right.
Speaker 2: Scott Alla said, hey, ucking O Joe, can I get a shout out from my brother Roddy a huge light care fan. O Joe, are you you and O y'r's favorite. Well, oh is this paper wide receiver? Question for both? If you had to start your defense with one J. J. Watt, Dware, Dwight Freddie?
Speaker 1: Who you picking?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Ronnie, your brother, big brother Scott. I don't know if your big brother. If you want to wish you a happy birthday. Thank you for supporting us, Ronnie watching nightcap h question, if you had to start a defense, who you start with? JJ or Dware? For Dwight Freedy, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I liked Dwright. I like Dwight Freenie.
Speaker 3: The greatest spin move off, the the greatest spin move, the greatest combo of moves.
Speaker 1: He had a bag.
Speaker 5: You know how Kyrie has a bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off the edge.
Speaker 3: Dwight Freenie had a bag of special moves, with his best one being that spin. Yeah, you pull you inside as soon as you lean spin right up out of there, you can do it. If you can do it the opposite way, he'll lean you out and spend right back inside. Obviously, nothing against T. J. Watt, JA excuse me, JJ Watt, great player, great player, But just for me preference for this specific question, regardless of stats, I ain't trying to hear all that I liked White Friend. I think I JJ because there was a stretch there. Oh yeah, he was on cute, Yeah, he was on that. He was on that LT Reggie type.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Where it wasn't even close who the best defensive player was. It wasn't nobody else was even in the end of discussion. Yes, sir, so all these great players D wear helped my Broncos win another Super Bowl. Dwhite Free he played against him. You're right, oh, Joe the best spin move ever. Uh, Scott sap Scott and Scott South. But anyway, eighty five other shows. My first time catching y'all live recently lost with my grandmother last year. I know you and know you were close with y'all. What's something that has stuck with you you all from time to time? Mm hmm everything, Yeah, Because I.
Speaker 5: Mean, for me, the one thing that stuck with me financial discipline.
Speaker 1: It's never left.
Speaker 3: That's where it all started. That that is what that's that's that is where it all started. Now there's some other areas that she has tried to instill in me, and those are coming along slower than the other as opposed to that. But when it came to that financial discipline and most most people calling me cheap and or something calling me frugal. That stuck from from way back then. And I think, to me, I think that's my best trade, my best asset.
Speaker 2: I think how you treat people. Even if somebody did my grandmother wrong, she never held it against them, She never brought it up. She just always treats. You always tell us say, boy, treat people. You'll never know who you'll ask to hang your your last glass water. And so I always remember that. I always try to. I always tried to treat people nice because you never know if you will need that person again. But that's not a reason to treat someone that should just becoming decency. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't really have a reason to be a jerk to someone, especially just coming in contact with them.
Speaker 1: Hey, how you doing? Yeah? I'm fine? Are you great? Day? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is an awesome day. Enjoy the rest of your day, Enjoy the rest of your evening. Good morning, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just that's just me. I mean some people are over complicated and make it more than what it is. I'm very simplistic in that treat people nice. I treat people how I would want to be treated because I know, oh j'all, I wasn't. I mean, we weren't always ex professional athletes. We were always celebrities. I always think if the shoe was on the other foot, even if I don't sign.
Speaker 1: How you doing, how was your day? I'm in a herd, Bro, I gotta go catch this flight. Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry next time. I just think there's a way that you can talk and treat people regardless. And I'm a firm believer. I will never believe because of my status that I'm.
Speaker 1: Better than you. But I absolutely believe I can do my job better than you can do yours. Mm hmm, I like that. They said, hey, shut up, old Joe.
Speaker 2: Does the NFL have mentionship program to help these new players transition pros draft are players referred to money managers, mental health services, housing, et cetera. If not with you are old shoe considered minering new players.
Speaker 3: They they have a rookie everything they do, they have a rookie symposia, your resources, everything they.
Speaker 2: Do, they have rookie symposium. They have mental health providers that's that's own staff that you can go talk to uh.
Speaker 5: They got psychiatrists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: Look, I would have thought by now the NFL would have reached out considering that, you know, being a seventh round draft pick, oho, starting out on special teams, working my way up, having the success that I had as a team, and then you know, getting a gold jacket. I thought, at some point in time, here it's twenty years I've been retired, that they would ask me to speak to the rookie that did symposium.
Speaker 1: That never happened.
Speaker 2: So now I'm good, guys, guys, If guys want to reach out to me personally, I ain't got no problem none whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Now that's what most of them do do right there, what you just said. They reach out personally just based on what they know and what they've seen in the past, and how I've always moved so little small tidbits here and there. Yeah, And most of the time with me, they ask about how to deal with the mothers of their kids.
Speaker 1: That's more so.
Speaker 3: It's not even the financial stuff. It's man, how the hell would you have to navigate without doing things in a traditional way. And god damn, you make it work. You make it look so easy. And I listen I say, tell I tell them all the same thing.
Speaker 1: Boy. Listen, you gotta make right.
Speaker 3: You got to make right with that individual you have a child from, because they will make your life a living hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I lornally guys when they reach out to us, like you want me to lie to you, You want me to tell you the truth?
Speaker 1: Like, nah, I don't tell me the truth.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, right, because sometimes you know, people don't really want to hear the truth.
Speaker 1: They don't hear resemblance of the truth. Be Burned sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Love the show up and on your best podcasts out They're not even close. Can y'all give my wife Danielle Lee Birdy happy birthday shout out? Been together since ninety five, dan Yelle, happy birthday and congratulations you guys been together almost thirty years. Wow, that's a long time roation. That's a lot I'm talking about. That's a lot of times of falling in love over again. Yeah, a lot of times, a lot of times. Congratulations, Happy birthday, Danielle. All right, guys, thank you for tuning again. Something I'm saying something I didn't think i'd say. The Lakers beat the Nuggets after eleven consecutive losses, seven of those coming in the playoffs. The Lakers one nineteen to one oh eight snap eleven game losing streak against the Lake. Against the Nuggets, Lebron thirty points on fourteen to twenty three, Anthony Davis with the Moms tonight twenty five points, twenty three rebounds, six as Sis d Lo twenty one points, Ouster Reeves twenty one points to Negate. The incredible game by Nikola Jokic thirty three points, fourteen rebounds, fourteen assists, but the Lakers win force the game five. They're heading back to Denver on Monday. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please please make sure you hit that like button. Going over to the Apple Podcast, get in the comment section and leave us a comment. Let us know what you think. What can we do better? How can we improve We're trying to improve on some of the things that you suggested. Don't know if we'll get them get them in implemented this year, but don't think we're not trying. I'm your favorite ONK Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite. Number eighty five Route runner Extraordinary Bengals, Ring of Fame, Honterie pro Bowler, All Pro Liberty Cities on Chad O Cho, Senko Risotto, Hyphen Johnson, and please make sure you go vote for us for the Shorty Awards. We're nominated for two awards on Nightcap Best Podcast, Best Vertical Video Club, Shay Shape. We're nominated for three YouTube Presence, TikTok Presence and YouTube Thank you guys for selling out Shae by Laportier. We pended at the top of the chat. Thank you, thank you, Thank you for your patience. We hope to have it.
Speaker 3: We hope to be able to take care of your orders in the very near future and be able to turn it.
Speaker 2: Around because we're gonna be able to accommodate you. But it's the lag time that's that's irritating me. I hate that, and so thank you guys for bearing with us. I really really appreciate that. Celtics beat the Heat one on four to eighty four. Maths has took the TV series to one league yesterday. So that's it for Nightcap and we'll see you again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: See y'all tomorrow.