Speaker 1: I just went to magic by myself, low key with a mask on. And you know what I'm saying, Yeah, you know what I'm saying this just to be in the boy out running down like man, I'm just going to go to magic real quick.
Speaker 2: Top three strip clubs in Atlanta, go flying, flying, flying.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, come on man all time right now.
Speaker 4: Flames in my spot, man, I get, I get an extra love and the flame.
Speaker 3: But I go flaing, I go older lore, you go old school. Don't forget about one of them. Though it's some about because a lot of we go. Oh, it's a lot of we go.
Speaker 2: I said top three to make it difficult if you go top five and make a little new old now just okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm gonna take out the lord.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna just do what's going on right now, flying m hm magic because you know what I'm saying. I know all the trip, that gang game and this one I won't count, but I just love being there.
Speaker 3: Boy. Hey, you know, hey, hey, but.
Speaker 5: China got yeah, yeah, the Wednesday. They don't turn into got the grand I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want dance like I used to hate this, you guy, straight food he was check that was that Magic? She was like, I'm a cheating. I was like, what the hell you doing? But was like this, come you shout out to the kitchen over there, manol Folish though, boy, that what I say all the time? You got that what I said? Oh yeah, folge when they had the little boy face. Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Sitting up in Magic with DJ boot shout out the boot man. Yeah, be about maybefore thirty five o'clock and Gucci just walking in this Big Boo used to walk in that handle the CD like he just recorded that, Like play that ship.
Speaker 3: From right there. He sit up, roll up and it's listening to his ship in Magic.
Speaker 5: If it ain't got the feeling in the club going on, yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, coach, hey, man, get this together, my paper man, sit together.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: We spend a lot of time right in these players. Man, he do it, and they say, right here, I see why we don't do this.
Speaker 3: It's it's a good play. Coach.
Speaker 7: People parents over there watching, don't ever turn your eyes off me.
Speaker 3: That's what y'all doing. You take your eyes off the prize. You take your eyes off the prize.
Speaker 7: But this is the play we're gonna We're gonna run to win the game. When we get back out here. We got we got two minutes left, fellers. What we're doing, what we're doing, we go with You go.
Speaker 6: To eighty five a pair of co dot com. Okay, you go to the three point line. You order the shorts that say the South is everywhere, The South is everywhere. You pull up at that three point line, coach, put your card number in, put your debit number, pay path, whatever you order it from, and you shoot that three.
Speaker 3: It's that's something. We got one quarter left. Come one quarter left.
Speaker 6: Go to eighty five a pair of co dot com and order these shorts right now. Go all the way so we can win the game. Go all the way and you can win the game too, could.
Speaker 3: Win the game.
Speaker 7: You deserve a ring, right cause this church leads what they need to do.
Speaker 6: Eighty five Apparelcoke dot Com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back with another episode of Broken play It Playoff time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: We had to bring in a veteran. I mean somebody who know the game. Not just us we're gonna talk to. We know somebody who know the ins and out. We got Ice, Old Joe and the Johnson. What's happening? I told him Eyland. I didn't think he was gonna come Bro. When I saw I said, damn man. When I saw he joined the night Cap team, the text.
Speaker 8: Went going, Now you got my word, man, I tell y'all come through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, congrats on that too, man, appreciate that.
Speaker 5: And I think Joe, a lot of people get to see like your personality though, like you know what I'm saying, you are cool or cool anyway, but like people don't be knowing how players are off the court, right I say that, But like being in Atlanta, Like how that was like playing in Atlanta? Do you think it's this is what we say, people don't like playing in Atlanta too much?
Speaker 3: Going on? That's true? You think that.
Speaker 8: I think I wouldn't say that's why people don't like playing in Atlanta. It's probably why we ain't had a title, you know what I mean? Like it is it's something to do every night, bro, Like, so you gotta have the You gotta be a disciplined player to play here, you know what I mean. And a lot of cats ain't got that, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, it's a temptation. Is something else? Did you get traded here with your free agent Nah, Yeah, I got traded here, but it was I was more of a free agent, but it's more like an unrestricted free agent.
Speaker 3: So Phoenix could have matched got you, and I had to make the phone.
Speaker 8: Call, you know, the whole nine, like, aa, don't match what Atlanta doing?
Speaker 3: Just going let me go. You tired standing in that corner. Now, it wasn't that, man, it was you know. Uh.
Speaker 8: Prior to me coming here to Atlanta, I was trying to redo my deal in Phoenix and we had just got a new ownership group. Yeah, and uh at the time, I was just trying to get it was like fifty million. They went budged from like forty two. I was trying to get fifty, so they weren't bussed. I'm like, man, I'm gonna play it out. Didn't know how great we was gonna be or how bad we was gonna be. And it turned out we was the best team in the league. Unfortunately for me, I get hurt in the playoffs, right, we get home court advantaged root the whole playoffs. We're playing against the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. I missed the first two games.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I missed the first two games. I was going with the championship, and you know that that hurt us.
Speaker 8: So that was the only time that we got a chance to play together because you traded Q first and then you traded me, you know what I mean, So damn I forgot quin Richard? Right, Yeah, Richard, y'all had a squadro we had. We had a good squad bro. He led the league in three point makes that year. I led the league in three point percentage, yes, all thanks to Nash and Maury and and Sean Marion.
Speaker 2: And so I wanted to ask, so like you, I mean, they was he was running pick and roll and dominate the ball a lot, right, Steve. Yeah, so so like so you was over there like you really don't know how I get down though, Like did you just feel like that? I was like, I just gonna play my role.
Speaker 8: I already knew what I could do, Like I knew what I could do. I'm just playing my role to the t, you know what I mean. Nash, go out the game. I get a chance to play a little point guard. Now I get to show my playmaking skills, my post up game, you know what I mean. My mismatch, my mismatches that I called throughout the game, and it was fun. Man.
Speaker 3: I wish we would have at least been able to have a few years together, you know what I mean. I had a whip god dag.
Speaker 5: Because I like, you know, with him saying that like in Phoenix, like it was like, oh, Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe shooter, Yeah you came at the Hawks.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, that nigga holop. Yeah, seeing that and like, like, do you think, like when so when you said you wanted to fifty meal from Phoenix, that's what you wanted, But then when you got that bag from the house, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's like but you know, here's the thing. Winning, you know, cures all. Everybody get paid when you win.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: We ended up being one of the best team in the league at that time, and I got rewarded from that, you know what I mean. So instead of being fifty now, I jumped up to seventy. Now, y'all might as well. I'm because you know, Nash had just signed for like sixty two. I'm gonna be making more than Nash and Sean Amar so, uh, you know, it's kind of it was kind of like the okay, seeing James Harden thing, Yeah, you know, but James off the bench you know, I was a start and two guards, so uh, just unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: You know when these owners take over these teams and they don't really know what they got and you start making decisions, start making moves that don't make a lot of sense. Yeah, it sets you back. It sets you back. Doubt who you've been watching some playoff basketball? Come on now, come on now. Hey, look, I've been speaking on Detroit before the playoffs even started because I'm a K.
Speaker 3: Cunningham fan. You and down he uh he.
Speaker 8: I like the big guards, bro, the guys who caused a lot of mismatch problems. Uh, he can score it as well as make guys around them better.
Speaker 3: So and he's look good.
Speaker 8: I think the playoffs, especially Game one, for them young guys him and Durant who never played in the playoffs before they got a chance to know what it's like with the Atmosphere's like, how hard you gotta play every position? Counsel And if New York don't go on there twenty one to zero run in the first game, man, they be up to Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah as a playo though, like twenty one point straight points. That's hard, bro. Coaching on the on the on the on the like team. It's a little bit.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit of both, but I would put more of it on the players on the floor because you have to be able to calm yourself down in those hostile environments like New York and ub to get a fucking off file. Yeah, they young, that's experience is gonna be their best teacher. So they gonna learn a lot throughout this series.
Speaker 5: Dumb behind the camera or our producer, he been telling us about k all year. So you know, like when somebody tell you by something, you start start watching the player. I was like, no, he alright, Like even in game one all his shots went falling, but he was getting to where we're gonna they're gonna fall eventually.
Speaker 3: I knew. I was like, Na, he's playing good. He's gonna be straight.
Speaker 2: I do want to say something aout him in his last game or he hooped thirty three points twelve rebounds. It's crazy, but the score was ninety four, ninety four tied up. That Nigga gave the ball, Dennis shrewd and ran in the corner. He didn't want no parts of the shooting that ball. After they tied up, because your had cap caught back up the shrew to hit a three and they go down and get a stop when they came back down, then he came and got the ball. Bro, you gotta get that ball, both of them. You got to have that ball. Yeah, they was on the drought, said yeah, and it came back and when it tied it up ninety four to ninety four, he just gave it Dinni shrewd and ran in the corner.
Speaker 3: I was like, nah, you got to yeah. You know he did a part of that drought too.
Speaker 2: Was he like missing some shots when they went everybody? You know what I'm saying, that drop last night. He's just trying to you know, look what you're saying. But this is why you bring Dennis Schroeder over there. Yeah, you know you bringing for moments like this. Maybe, but he should be the one kicking it out. The Dinni shoulder for the three shouldn't be din Shrouder.
Speaker 8: Make so maybe that'll happen next time. It's just an experience, you know what I mean. He's learning on the fly. You feel what I'm saying. And uh, I like the additions of the veteran guys. They brought the tim hardaways. I know he didn't scratch yesterday, but he's not gonna play He's not gonna play bad. The first game. Yeah, you know what I mean was ball in the first game. Him and Beasley. They gonna play great at home. They're gonna make shots, and they're gonna be even tougher to like the old school Detroit team.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got a few scores and a bunch of his head busts. But my man named Isaiah Stewarts, he.
Speaker 3: Don't be out there for basketball to a whistle blow over that bro.
Speaker 5: He's walking up on anybody else I know whom can fight.
Speaker 3: He's too confident.
Speaker 8: You gotta love it, though, because as a hooper, especially like a guy like k you need them type of dudes.
Speaker 3: Team bro. Ain't nobody. Yeah you already you know, walking up on you. You know who do? Was woild?
Speaker 2: He tried to come after Lebron, remember that year he was about he was about to come at Lebron.
Speaker 5: Said, now, I know you said Detroit. So you got Detroit going to like the Eastern. You think you got him going far in the playoffs. I think it's up to Detroit. Man meaning the confidence and swagger that they play with. You know, they gotta know they blown, They gotta know they want of the top teams.
Speaker 8: You got three phases of the NBA season, the preseason, the regular season, in the postseason.
Speaker 3: Now in the postseason is where you make your name. You know.
Speaker 8: I think, uh, a guy like Ca, you know, can really become a superstar throughout the postseason because he's such a mismatched night man, and I think potentially they can be probably anybody in the Eastern the seven game series.
Speaker 5: Bro, ain't a lot of Celtics look good. Celtics look good. Calves looked good against the Heat, But I think I think Celtics, man, they just bro to deep Bro Titum, Bro when title get in his bad Bro, yeah, it's slick, almost unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: Jaylen Brown, jayle you know what you're gonna get out of Jaylen Brown? But Titum will sit there and tour with the motherfucker for a long time.
Speaker 3: Then he just come on them. Two of them been.
Speaker 2: Him and Jaylen Brown have been in the playoffs, like deep playoff runs basically since they've been in the league.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got even though they only got they ain't missed the plays one time, and they be making like to that at least the Eastern Conference finals like when they were younger and shit. So and now that they won it, it's gonna be real tough to knock them off the block for show. But speaking of the Celtics, bro, Hey, So I was working for the Atlanta Spirit back when y'all had the seven game series against the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, KG, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah hell yeah man, so walkers through that because that ship was so live and that motherfucker Phil game Man all the games, but.
Speaker 8: That for real, all the games. So all the games here in Atlanta were like movies. Yeah, they couldn't get no winning in Atlanta. They couldn't bring hey little Look, I've seen KG and Paul Pierce talking. I don't know if Paul pierces at the hookah louns too long or whatever. Yeah, but this is what I'm talking about. You got to use Atlanta as the sixth man. You know, when cats come here, they got to step out, they gotta do something. They just sit in your room all night, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're banking on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, Okay, we've seen ail last night. Boys out the six am this morning. Yeah, oh yeah, we got them. Man, come there and drop fifty five different Hey, so some can some can't. What it was a great series bro a young Hawks team and you know, the fans here in Atlanta made made it impossible for the Celtics to get a win win and they couldn't at all.
Speaker 5: Well, I ain't gonna lie. The Hawk had that stick to though, Like it was you, Josh.
Speaker 8: Mill and who Arvin Williams, Mike, you know.
Speaker 3: You could have named the bottom motherfucker for your name.
Speaker 8: Marvin, what come on, man, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: You got your guy.
Speaker 2: But listen though, like you got Chris Paul sitting there and Martin.
Speaker 8: I understand that, I understand that what I'm Sayingand.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, John, Chris Paul been crazy. I understand that Josh said that the only weather named Billy. He said he wasn't gonna drave somebody at the same height as his man. This wasn't now Green. I ain't even finna lie to you. I ain't even finna go. No, I ain't gonna try to make you get some money. If you want money, come join their prize pick team. And when I say joined the prize, pick team. Man, all you gotta do use that code broken plate deposits some money and we're gonna win some money. The playoffs starring now this one. Everybody serious. During the year, you we aint out all that. That bs Some players don't care about the numbers during the season. They just want to make the playoffs. But guess what we in the playoffs, we got some playing games going on.
Speaker 3: You got Okac and.
Speaker 5: The a they number one in the West, Cleveland number one in the East. You got Boston number two in the East. You got the Rockets number two in the West. But guess what it's when it gets tricky the middle teams where you got Lebron going against at men. Oh that's when it gets real. Oh, that's when it gets real. You got Milwaukee against the Pacers, the Nuggets against the Clippers. Come on, man, yo kic he a triple double assassin. He averaged that during the regular season. What you think he gonna do during the playoffs. Look, I ain't no mathematician, ain't no scientists. I'm just trying to put some money in your pocket. Man, Go use that call, broken play man. Tell him we sent you fellas. Listen, I got a PSA for y'all. Stop blaming bad six on having a long day. All your day is gonna be long, but you gotta come strong. That ain't what she mean when she say she wanted it long, not your day. She wants something else.
Speaker 3: Give me now. Look, I ain't here the judge. I'm here to help. Come on, man, be ready when she needed. Don't get caught slipping like your WiFi when she trying to stream that round two. Tell what you need blue Choo man. Look, they'll deliver it right to you though. Ain't no uncomfortable doctor visits and looking all crazy when you're walking out, and hey, stop all that.
Speaker 5: You already know the chis man. They gonna give you a third day supply free. That's one one free. If you don't like it, then it's on you. If Bluetoo can't help you, it's you dog. With all this going on, with terrors and all that, guess what. These tablets are made in the USA and they ship this creek. It ain't gonna say on the box, Hey this from Bluetoo to make you dick work. It ain't gonna say that on the box. So when you get the box, don't nobody know what you're about to do. It's all online man, No weird eye contact at the pharmacy. Just you and your confidence in a good night's sleep. And guess what she gonna get?
Speaker 3: A great night sleep man, blue Choo great sex is a few clicks away. Don't be the weak link in the chain. Click that link. Everyone could use an extra hand. With blue Choo, you get an extra lead. Make life easier, like getting harder. And discover your options at bluetoo dot com. And guess what you already know. You know the deal if you ain't used it before, don't dry making new emails.
Speaker 5: Use the promo code eighty five sports and you just gonna pay that five dollars shit, that's promo code eight five s p O R t X. Visit bluetoo dot com for more details and important safety information and we think Bluetooth sponsor part Now go get on her ass.
Speaker 3: Like he was saying, Chris Paul was short. Josh told us that wife is crazy. That's what I'm saying. That's how Josh was saying. Yeah, like short position, sucking up. You know what they didn't, Yeah, they didn't draft no guards. But yeah, we had we had a We had a good young team. BRO got better every year.
Speaker 8: When I first got here in O five, BRO, the year before they had won twelve games. I'm coming off winning sixty two games, yea with Phoenix. Then when I get here, we win twenty nine games. That's still depressing. They don't even want to do now. You can't step out and have a good time, you know what I'm saying. So we got better each and every year. And by my third year, you know, we were a playoff team. And uh, from then, man, they just kind of took off with it.
Speaker 3: Hey, what do you think of a fan based in Atlanta though? How like how they support?
Speaker 8: I think you got to give them something to support. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like it's some fair weather ship and they got Yeah.
Speaker 3: You gotta win.
Speaker 8: They gonna listen, like I say, they gonna come out, they're gonna cheer, and uh, you got to give them something. You gotta give them something to go off for, just like us playing against the Celtics in that series. Man, Uh we made it such an interesting series that you know, they came out, they showed love. They made Atlanta like I said, a hostile environment to where you know you could look across and see KG and Paul Pierce wild little doubt in their eyes and it's number one Seed were playing. Yeah, you got to go see them so hey their energy and effort.
Speaker 2: Bro, you knew when the Hawks was getting better when nobody was on the club level, because niggas used to just hang.
Speaker 3: Out in the club level. I watch seventeen something.
Speaker 8: I think it's like behind one to eleven, like where you say that the joint, But yeah, everybody just being nobody's even watching the game, and y'all got good, the club would be empty.
Speaker 3: Ship It used to be a whole whole party. It was the club. Yeah, nigga, I said, niggas, we was in the smoking weed. Yeah, put it on. You don't roll up.
Speaker 5: But this this is why I say, like with the like the Hawks player team, this is how I look at that. If they playing like the Lakers or the Celtics or the Knicks them other teams, they gonna have their jersey on. You could be a Hawk fan that don't have ship Hawks related on, Like that's what I'm saying, Like the Atlanta Hawk fan, they don't, well, the clothes. But they now you'll know, when they started talking, hell, no, shut up. You know where they're going from. Yeah they be got damn oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So but you still want to come to that Lanta and they had just won twelve games. You told them no measure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think changed. Well.
Speaker 8: My thing was, I thought Atlanta was a hell of a city city, right, Like I had been here a few times in college. We played our sec under me here and Georgia Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: So uh, I was like, man, we should be at the underground hanging out, buying clothes all that. So I'm like, uh, why aren't the Hawks a good team? I could never understand that, you know what I'm saying. So, uh, when I got the opportunity, bro, I was like, you know, I'm gonna ride this wave. I'm gonna see what comes out of it. And you know, I teamed up with some great some great cats. Josh Smith was just one year removed from high school when I got here. He was still you know what I mean, So he was still young, still learning. I'm like, by the time he improves or reach his potential, we're gonna be a hell of a team.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Though, I ain't like that.
Speaker 2: Like every time he would shooting three, everybody like, now you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Man. Let the man shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: You know that before big big boys or big man started shooting three.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I photo shoot him. So be encouraging. He got here. Listen, he is one thing he ain't lacking in some confidence. Right let that look. We can sit there and he looks smooth. I need you crash the glass back. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: All Right, Joe, I got you, I got you, got you smooth.
Speaker 3: It's going. T was on that team too, later on, right, yeah, we came around seven. That was y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had a right then to a whole different type of squad. But it was like you T Corver. I didn't play with Corver and okay, oh that was before so T was after that.
Speaker 5: Okay you went to Brooklyn? Now, yeah, I was going, what what you ain't about going to Brooklyn?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 8: Uh d Will called me one day and said, man, what do you think about playing for the Brooklyn this I'm still playing for the Hawks, And like, man, what's you talking about? I was like, we're you getting this info from I was like man, what you talking about? So he was like, just be expecting the phone call in a few days. I'm like, all right, and next thing you know, I got traded. That's the Danny Ferry thing. They I don't know if y'all ever heard Jeff T talk about it, but when Danny Ferry took over the Hawks, I was the first dude who he got rid of. It weren't no questions. He didn't Me and him never had to sit down, he didn't talk to me. It was none of that the crazy parties. I seen this man every day at the arena even though the season was over, because I got my homeboy playing on the summer league team. So I'm going up there Washington practice watching them workout, and he and the every day Me and him never spoke, We never said nothing.
Speaker 3: It was almost like I was invisible. So I'm asking LD and them who the coaches?
Speaker 8: Even though I just got traded, like two three days ago, I'm still coming up to the arena. They don't even know what's going on. Say, man, dude got the best poker face sitting here. Don't nobody know, you know what I mean? So, and it was just unfortunate because he wasn't here long before something happened that got they had to get him up out of there.
Speaker 3: Y yeah, so he probably I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's crazy though for you say, y'all don't have no guy now none And it was like we trade him.
Speaker 8: He the first one got to go. Bo got me on out of But everybody think that I left. But I'm like, I got traded, bro, I can't. You know, this is part of the business.
Speaker 5: So you so you do like the fact that you think players should have their own like the trajectory of their career on where they going and stuff, because then you see how they do it on the other side, like with owners and safe for instance, if you say I want to finish my career in that limber, they.
Speaker 3: An't give you their choice that they have that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they not and they probably give a select few. But yeah, everybody ain't getting that type.
Speaker 3: Of jail a lot, especially now look at Luca. They get your out of there, They get your out of there, man. And if they traded Luca, like anybody trade.
Speaker 8: To Niko's defense, Nico Harrison defense, he didn't anticipate Kyrie getting hurt. It's like best case, worst case scenario, best case. All right, defensively, we're gonna be a lot better the twenty eight to thirty points. Luca scores a night eighty averaging twenty four twenty six. I think we can make that up. The pick and roll with Kyrie and eight was probably gonna be unstoppable, you know what I mean. Worst case, Damn Kyrie get hurt. I thought it was gonna now we had the we had the worst case. We had the worst case situation. Everybody in the team got hurt here. Yeah, right after that, Yeah, it's like a trickle effect. It was like, yeah, Nigga made a deal with the devil aside, then.
Speaker 3: As you watching the game, you just see this Nigga Luca going off. What makes it? Ain't make it work? Especially when he hated to Dallas.
Speaker 5: We see what you probably was thinking, that Nigga Luca Man, that Nigga Luca, God damn had a few of them. Goddamn Hollywood shot that nigga lost thunder pound came run and full speed next game.
Speaker 3: What hey listen?
Speaker 8: But it could it could change his trajectory of his career, meaning Luca, because obviously Dallas they've seen something that we all didn't see because they see him every day.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was a work ethic of what, but it could. It could put Luca in a different perspective.
Speaker 3: Now Here in l A. He probably like, all right, Bet, I'm gonna show him. You know what I mean. Now he motivated. You know what I'm saying. You tried. Yeah, so maybe he wasn't as motivated in Dallas. Now that he's in l A. He don't have no choice. Joe.
Speaker 5: I've been saying this, Bro. If I'm wrong, Bro, you an athlete. Do all athletes need to be fit?
Speaker 3: Do all athletes need to be Yeah? I'm like Luca.
Speaker 5: It's cool to have a big boy athlete. You know what I'm saying, Like Luca on play good, be.
Speaker 8: Real, Joe, Joe, he gotta drop some, he gotta drop Come on, listen. He gonna be playing a lot of minutes. Like you look at you look at how great Kawhi is. You look at his body. He looked ripped up, you know what I mean? And for Luca in order for him to play all these minutes, it's gonna be nice in the playoffs, Well, he's playing forty plus minutes.
Speaker 3: That different like with basketball in that playoff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, it's a lot more physical. Hey, guys on the floor every two to three plays, you know what I mean. So you gotta you gotta put your body through some tough workouts to be prepared for situations like this.
Speaker 3: It was a chubby, chubby person in me, that what she got. The only thing you think about Luca too, is he gottah.
Speaker 2: They gonna like go at him every single game, so he's gonna have to guard a whole lot every single game.
Speaker 8: They switching and making him guard. So you gotta be in shape to do that. Bro, you got to be so all right, you're right, But I ain't gonna lie that first game.
Speaker 5: I think Lebron was just trying to, you know, like see see what see what they're gonna do, and like let them see and then he's probably game two like this is how we're gonna do win.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, bro, yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, they even say they even saying they weren't even practicing hard before that game went.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: They kind of like dive down and practicing ship so they wasn't really like taking it as serious.
Speaker 3: And that's what I sound and.
Speaker 2: You can tell they running every motherfucking possession.
Speaker 5: Every McDaniels, I'm saying, eagle hoo. Yeah, no, yeah, I know all of them saying McDaniels, how he got there playing bro Hey look yeah, cause what I'm saying, I know.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna get from a man. You know what a man gonna do, and man gonna do that.
Speaker 5: But when you got mc daniels and they playing with confident, they don't look at the Lakers.
Speaker 8: Like we can't be They think they're playing with house money because nobody, nobody's picking him to win it.
Speaker 3: Man, Julius Randall, how many here you that game one? Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 8: And making making the right place see Randall, And it was didn't have to be stars in game one because nas read and McDaniel's they barely missshot.
Speaker 3: It was hitting everything. Yeah, they made.
Speaker 8: Almost everything they shot. So yeah, so I don't expect it was to have seventeen points. It's gonna be a he gonna explode for probably forty five fifty. But eight them something team looking like like a strong gas something were talking ship bron Man gonna pop that ship when he got damn And you gotta love it. Too, man, because he the first one to go go to bat for his teammates. You know what I mean, he ords teammates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you gotta love that. Hey, listen, I love everything about it.
Speaker 8: Man. Uh you know it's swaged, especially when you're on the floor and how he competes.
Speaker 3: He lets you know. I don't know if y'all seen that clip with Obamas like, look at look at this little No, I'm the truth, stand down. He told him stand down.
Speaker 5: That nigga told the president is standing that he forgot who the fuck he was talking about?
Speaker 8: Who he about to stand down? Hey, Bron, come in and tell this nigga, Yeah, I'm the truth. He made le Bron come and tell her yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Bron walked up Broun shaking their head like, but I told her, I said weed. But she was just judgmental. Hey, y'all get out of here smoking that weight in front of the building. Man, she knew my brother gonna practice up. She doesn't want me to be like my brother. So I was like, ma, look I got some take. Look I smoked weed.
Speaker 10: She start crying like, but this what got I said, Mom, you have to understand that you taught me well enough to not do crack.
Speaker 3: I'm smart. I'm still of your son now. And she was like okay, she was like just I was like, you gotta understand. And this what got it too? I said, think about it. I've been smoking. The teachers ain't called you yet.
Speaker 10: I ain't got no disciplineary, I ain't been called for the office one the last time they called me.
Speaker 3: She was like, I ain't calling me in a minute. And she said this because of the weed.
Speaker 11: I'm like, mause, I'm trying to I'm trying to do whatever together.
Speaker 3: I'm like, really called me down. Yes, thing, mama. I started drawing too. What's up y'all? Is your girl xp? And is Sugarl draining a call? And the time is finally here y'all.
Speaker 12: This Wednesday, April twenty third Rival Queens is premiering on b E T her Yes, y'all be easy her a pm ees T. Make sure that y'all tune in, and yeah, go ahead and check out this clip because we was having a ball.
Speaker 3: Yes, we went to four different cities having a time of our lives. So check it out. That's ready.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm draining a call and I'm lex p and together we are travelings from Charleston to the streets of Cardina. We're eating good, drinking good here and experiencing the beauty of different cultures. It would be fun, do it take me to incredible destinations with a special focus on the black experience. Two Queens, One Glow, Endless Possibility Travel Queens Series premiere win a.
Speaker 3: Third eight D.
Speaker 5: He talked, you know, he would give to the whole time we were talking about that us a limit you could tell, like man, like he bring the fun back for the players though, cause k hanging with the niggas, Like yeah, yeah, bain the drink wine and lay down like roll Man, who's some of your favorite teammates? Like and you ain't gotta tell no reason why you're like your favorite teammates, Like you don't have uh man, mari you.
Speaker 8: Know called to Mario right when he came into the league. He was so raw and challenged out of high school.
Speaker 3: He's gotta because on the court.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, but but this is I spent a lot of time like because it was my second year in the league, which was his first year in the league.
Speaker 3: So we're trying to become some young hoopers.
Speaker 8: And oh he was in Boston one year. Who I was in the half a season my rookie year. They traded with my rookie year. Okay, there it is. Yeah, like I couldn't remember how long he was there.
Speaker 3: And uh by.
Speaker 8: Nah I got huh all right, so uh I think I think they did. So they had torn in power, had never been to the playoffs prior to my rookie year. My rookie season, we were like number two in the East. So all right, so as a young player, you got some talent and you gained some value in yourself by you know, playing and compare. I'm starting to go out on the team, so I gained a little value, and uh they shipped me off to bring in veteran help so they can further their chances and you know, ultimately trying to win a title.
Speaker 3: I can't be mad at that. They put me in a situation that was you know, still pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it helped me.
Speaker 8: I still was, you know, able to learn and develop. So uh but yeah, I was in Boston for about six months.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, my part to cut you off about the favorite teammates, that's what you was at.
Speaker 3: Good, My favorite teammates y'all.
Speaker 8: I spent a lot of time with the Mario man, playing one on one learning just how to be a pro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We used to hang out off the court.
Speaker 8: We we both had dogs that we used to you know, hang out and talk about with Sean Marion. He used to come to Arkansas. He got family in Arkansas, so he used to come to the Little Rock and hang out. Josh Smith, he come to the Little Rock and hang out. So General Parko, who I played college ball with, you know, me and him playing the Big Three. But he also played here in Atlanta with me as well. So I got a few guys man who I hung out with, you know, quite a bit. Quinn Richardson one of my parts, you know what I mean, like some of my some some great teammates that I've had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot so speaking of you know, the Big Three and playing one ones and stuff like that. You trying to get in the in the one on one conversation with your old teammate, you know, Jeff t and Pat Bev and all of them going back and forth. I think they supposed to play like Brandon Jennis played for like one hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: They want to see Io Joe and that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they you know, I've been hearing the rumors talk to him. Uh but I can't, you know, I can't. I mean we you know, we gotta. If we're gonna do with like boxing style, then it's just gotta be weight classes, right, because you can't. I can't play against Brandon Jennings, Patrick Beverley or Jeff Right.
Speaker 3: Nobody want to see that. It's one on one though. It's one though, bro, Like it just is what it is.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be like big body brust and when he got throw on his hip, ain't no, he ain't got no chance.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I feel the same way, but they may not. Pat Ben so he can stop anybody. Yeah, hey, look let me tell you something, pedal dog. First off, you better come with your need pass and stuff on. It's gonna get up, you know what I'm saying. Like it's gonna be some blood ship. Yeah, so you better be ready. They think about playing him.
Speaker 3: KG had your back though when they were talking about Paul Pierson.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm killing Paul Pierre. I'm killing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You so that's the way, Yeah, y'all yeah, y'all, y'all can play that. He ain't gonna play me. He ain't gonna play He ain't even like he be playing for real. No more Paul here.
Speaker 8: But you look at the tenn C crew, A freak of guy who got Beasley and Beasley. Yeah, Stevenson playing Now that's a that's a good that's a good matchup, and that's my type of speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, one on one. Yeah, but you ain't you you be chilling, but you ain't dunking. So no, no, no, I ain't dunking on smoke. But I know the fans want to see it. Listen. Yeah, yeah, let's give him. Damn.
Speaker 8: I'm in the gym, baby, I'm getting it. I'm getting there. I'm doing my yoga and I'm in the gym getting right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I stay ready, so I ain't got to get ready. No, that real, That nigg we were talking about. Kawhi.
Speaker 5: Kawhi had thirty nine and five fifteen or nineteen.
Speaker 2: An amazing game. It arranged your sadd but demmigator ship away turnovers and turnover miss free throws. Russell Westbrook had a critical turnover in the fourth. Uh, you're gonna get that out of rust my boy who number one. The other team, Porter Jr. He had a crazy turn. He turned in two or three.
Speaker 3: Too. I think that ship.
Speaker 5: I think that's gonna be the best series out of the Out of the Guy Dawn Round one. Like Clips and Nuggas, I think they're gonna keep going back and forth clash.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I think they could go back in Detroit. New York went too, But I think that is the best one. The one who's going to watch though, Denver Morgan star stars over there. They wish they balling. I'm looking for Memphis to give us some hope. I'm John Shay the matchup. I want to see John turn back the hands of time. I want him to go into AI mode. So they need him to be ultra aggressive. Let me tell you he went six for what sixteen something?
Speaker 3: First game? Man, man got shoot at least twenty five times.
Speaker 8: That was on three quarters though, But he gotta put he gotta put pressure on the defense.
Speaker 3: Man just came out with a sweet new shoe. Man, you gotta go out there and give him. Ain't y'all ain't lose by no fifty, y'all cain't.
Speaker 8: Lose by no fifty one, man, Yeah, that's sad. I understand. I understand that. Listen, this is the schedule. Yeah, twenty five even, come on, man, he don't need but a day of rest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got no man. You know it wasn't God damn.
Speaker 5: If j'all don't do no, God damn, I want to see some Yeah, man, but Joe, Bro, they okay, see one missing not their first called.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie many Everything was falling, bro. That's how they played on. They just be They just be hooping and shooting.
Speaker 2: H g A m v P.
Speaker 3: Yeah he might m v P.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing, like he didn't well, he didn't have to play well because the guys around him play so good.
Speaker 3: But damn, he's not gonna have that type of game. Oh yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah, going over because whatever they're talking about he got damn.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about like because they saying it's either your joker or SGA.
Speaker 8: I'm going okay, see, I mean, I'm going shafe for MVP. They the youngest team in the league. They had the best record in the league. You don't see that, bro, The young teams be down the bottom feeders. Then they butt kick. They are the best team in the NBA with the MVP on that junking numbs crazy though, Man, I know they're sick.
Speaker 3: They're sick. Bro, he is filthy out there doing what he wants. Man and Bru A couple of years ago. I'm watching him like brouh ain't no way because he, like, you know, he moved at his own pace. I'm like, Broy, they can't stop this shit. Then you watch like, nah, you think you can stop? Yeah, Bro, it's like your mind working like the passes he make. It's because his IQ is so high, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Like he's a past first big, but don't slip up because he'll drop forty to fifty on you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But he gonna set up for twenty five to twenty eight points a night, twelve rebounds, tennis, sis walking triple double.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like he's a guy you know you like if you if you picking playing pickup, you want him on your team?
Speaker 3: Bro? Who want to play? Like if you when you was in the league that you you like? Nah?
Speaker 5: Trying to play against him today? Like you know how something like like say, for instance, somebody had to go against Joker. You know, you had to go against a Shade or somebody like that. You know, they like something had to work today.
Speaker 8: They listen, man, the White Howl bro real. When we played a playoff series against that dude. Man, this was two thousand, I don't know, nine ten, the year they went to the finals. Yeah, man, listen, that dude was Unreally we couldn't It's like, we couldn't stop him. He was so dominant that we was like, Okay, we're gonna let the White go for the fifty. Turculeu Jamiir Nelson, Noll and we ain't giving y'all n Sam, Yeah, y'all Lewis, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Sean Lewis, we ain't helping. We ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 8: So if D White gonna finish with fifty and y'all gonna have two and three, oh yeah, we cool. So it was probably Dwhite man. He was uh man, he was just he was so dominant. He was so they probably the next dominant player. I would say the shack I played against Shaq, you know, through his apex years early in the two thousands.
Speaker 3: Give it up. You can do nothing. You can do yeah, nothing, you can do anybody you guard personally though that you.
Speaker 8: Was like, oh man, damn one on one. Uh, I'll say Broun. I played against him in playoff series Yeah, Cleveland. Oh man, he was tough to guard. Tough to guard even in Miami. I played against him in Cleveland and Miami. Uh.
Speaker 3: Should A lot of people probably say you probably they should? Yeah, what part of lebron game makes him so tough?
Speaker 8: Just being so cerebral as far as like, you know, you got to be so disciplined on defense because you it's like you want to play him straight up, but you know the tennessees and principles that y'all work on and like, so you may have to shade him a little bit, but any little crease, bro, he gonna take advantage you turn your head. You know, he's a past first guy, but he can score just as well as he can pass. So uh, I think that's what kind of made him so dumbinant, and that he could play multiple positions. You know, you spread him, you push shooters around him to enhance his game to where it's hard to play. It's hard to double team and situations because he got so many guys around him who could make plays and make shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could be saying him and Mellow Mello.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Mellow bully bro. That's what everybody say. Bully bro, bully ball. Look you on the free throw line, that man instead of trying to bully you on the free throw line.
Speaker 3: And let the ball go through the hole. This man already pushing. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So yeah, you had to get some risks when you played against Mellow at the wing in your area.
Speaker 2: You had to guard some of the best of all time. Even KD is the best. Yeah, the two guards and Breeze that Wings bro, you play this dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, everybody's trying to think who else was.
Speaker 2: It was a hell of five Wings in the league right about like that time two thousand about two thousand and eight, the Wings in league was fucking insane.
Speaker 8: Crazy from from the Vince Carters to the t Max. T Max Come on, man, do.
Speaker 3: You beat You could be Nutrill. You want to bro in your honest opinion. Teammaker James Harden, were you picking? I'm probably gonna go back. I told them, I told you was outside.
Speaker 8: He didn't really, you know, he got cheated when he went to Orlando because Grant Hill was hurt. So you never could really see what they could do as a team. So he gets he catch a lot of slack because he ain't been out the first round. But I'm just speaking on pure talent.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: The man six' nine didn't have a weakness to do everything pretty Much kobe could. Do you team him up with some guys man who can. Go he can make it far In he gonna make it far in the playoffs if not get a. Ring it's just you, know we we base everything off rings now days that you, know you kind of try to diminish what he's. Done don't take away from What james. Done james. Special, yeah uh what it what sixteen years every time they? Playoffs, yeah Like james bad boy. MAN i, PLAYED i, HAD i had the privilege to play on That rockets team that. Year he was averaging like thirty thirty thirty five thirty six a. Night, Unreal, Bro i'm. Real i'm just watching dude every. Day like how you, practice how you?
Speaker 3: Work you was on That rocket? Team, yeah you and you And hony y'all hung got. Good oh, listen. LISTEN i get tired of seeing the same ship on my.
Speaker 7: Timeline do, Something, yeah, something Ud, man like that ship ain't make up to make the same.
Speaker 3: Ship, bro sa he business on a creek and. White i'm going to get a job out there doing. THAT i need one of the cat that the only play the girl.
Speaker 7: Going you might do a little dubai. FUNK i want to go stand in the desert for this ship to take. Pictures, man y'all ain't having fun just to say you did it though everybody robots ain't no motherfucking. Robot So i'm GLAD i could be the one to go out there and do. Something you would be, Like, man you know what trinity in. This i'm gonna. Go trindon son face tied me WHILE i was In trinidad when when the carnival was over, with he could have CUSTOD.
Speaker 3: I would have been cool with. IT i can. TELL i can tell he wanted to, say what the fuck you got? Out WHEN i over, GROUND i seen all that purpose swollen air like. Skine, Man, bro right now you're right there showing you you have.
Speaker 7: Fun it's up, Guy AND i brought my costume home with me to do some some role, playing and that motherfucker y'all got. It may that costal will call. Me, hey, listen, bro. Y'all nigga bulls ship that that that it was a. Rat, god oh, me this ain't no cheap and ship for some bees and man listen for the bees and pies for some doubts and damn some doubts in the, throng this.
Speaker 3: Nigga. Said, No Oh, god, bro so let.
Speaker 9: That ship roll. Off, man it's a numbers, game you. Understand don't none of that ship. PERSONALLY i know a lot of the young boys sometimes they want to. Snap hey, man let's let us hey move. Around you know What i'm. Saying move, on get your numbers, up, brother shoot a lot of. Shots don't dwell on.
Speaker 3: One oh, bitch that's how you Got, yeah the bitch ain't like.
Speaker 9: Me move Move you need to get as much distance away from that. Bitch get that stinch. Off you don't let nobody else see your tripping at a.
Speaker 3: Business hey, man, hey let a bitch your. Mind how you moved? ON i know. YOU i wasn't talking to. You excuse, me.
Speaker 8: Wait man and walk and walk? On SAY i, said what, hey, hey it be fun in the. Club hey listen Between harden AND.
Speaker 3: Pj.
Speaker 8: Tucker, man, listen WHEN i first got to the, Team, yeah we get on the. Plane, right we get on the. PLANE i forgot where we was coming from or where we was. Going and, uh you, know you open up the. THING i see like two cases Of Don. Hoover, Hey, god all the damn done Hooli ver man fuck So, Uh trevor's Aresa Trevor resa sitting behind. Me, man why they gonna let? Down he, said you're gonna see as soon as the wheels go.
Speaker 3: Up say what you?
Speaker 8: Mean he, Said, man they're gonna be passing our. Shots they're gonna make you take a. SHOT i, Said i'm gonna sit over here and act Like i'm. Sleep he, said boy're gonna start throwing it at Your, hey look, boy they playing get up in the. Air Them Don julio bottles coming. Out my type of. Crowd, hey, listen that's HOW i don't even. Like it's, like how y'all want an eighteen game winning? Streak boy Drinking Don julio every? Night, living that's. Living that's why when.
Speaker 3: They start When Michael phillish next to be out Of luca hend bro that that. Happened that won't make him Go now beers, Different beer's.
Speaker 2: Different talk to him ball beer's. DIFFERENT i DON'T i don't know nothing about.
Speaker 3: That Don.
Speaker 2: Julio, hey, man we in and out of. There that beer you sluggings for three four?
Speaker 5: Days, Ship, Nigga my dad used to go to work every day off that. Bill he used to drink bill with it dinner and get right on that.
Speaker 3: Floor. Listen so that's but we're Talking lucal who professional.
Speaker 8: Athlete look WHEN i See Michael finley take the beer out of his, hand what was after they won?
Speaker 3: Them? Yeah that nigga look at that mother like you could tell that one the first.
Speaker 5: ONE i Think Luco finler knock a six pack down to that, nigga did that ship looking, like oh, yeah they got me fucked?
Speaker 3: Up who talked the most? Ship who talked the most ship in the league? Today day right?
Speaker 5: Now and, MAN i don't think nobody man that man talked ship to the, Fans that.
Speaker 8: Nigga no man a G p getting? Paid you KNOW i came. IN i STILL i STILL i played against G. P.
Speaker 3: Yeah damn he Was. Finna he was by what two years away he was with he he was with he was like.
Speaker 8: Lakes he wasn't even went to heat yet he was with The lakers WHEN i played against, him and, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah he talked shipped to the, Players but how he talked to the, refs.
Speaker 8: Damn anybody Else you've been thrown him out of, here you know WHAT i. Mean it's just like it's almost like he just had no respect for the.
Speaker 3: Refs. Bro it was like he was talk crazy to. Him This Chris paul kind of closer that, then Because chris he be. Trolling he like he like trolling the. Rep, yeah for.
Speaker 2: Sure we always wonder why he always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to, uh you, know calls when it comes to certain things like certain cars and ship like.
Speaker 3: THAT i don't. Know, yeah he's probably the most intense guy played. With uh it's. Infectious though they don't REMEMBER.
Speaker 5: Kg like a lot of people talk ABOUT. Kg when he was ship talking In boston And. Minnesota he used.
Speaker 3: To talk ship with. Itself gonna be talking to, you he just be. Talking yeah he still do.
Speaker 8: That what you're talking, About, Lord i'm telling you when the nigga walked down talking about the Baseball, yeah shout out the k that's the. Man show that clip with a.
Speaker 3: Fan you be talking with that ship he made the game. Fun oh, yeah you, seen you've seen that what he said to the. Fan, man he Really atlanta, Though, joe you was here a long. Time you know How atlanta niggas. Be he, got he, got.
Speaker 7: He staid is bigger.
Speaker 9: Than your.
Speaker 3: In the N B a playoff game on national. Keeping god.
Speaker 5: Damn when a nigga already confident and a nigga like you know WHAT i, mean he is selling in his carill the worst thing a niggall.
Speaker 3: Do and have that money. Too man three hundred said twenty three telling money now he's.
Speaker 2: Stealing let me tell you, now you got a lot of, interurgy. Bro the energy that he that's what He that's what THE nba need in general to build back up the you, know the momentum and get the ratings back. Up just let niggas talk ship LIKE i, said let him. Bro do you think that THE nba be better if they really just let niggas slap box like, okay so me and you got a beef ar.
Speaker 3: Niga in the circle fifteen hockey yea, no, no, no a fifteen second Slap. No he ain't gonna be but three niggas fighting every. Week, yeah, hey look everybody else don't want to. Fight that's every. Week, yeah they gonna be in the show for. Show yeah.
Speaker 5: And say you won't watch, Though oh, Yeah, okay after the first couple of, weeks then like all, right, Man i'm gonna see you fight every.
Speaker 3: Week fifteen second bro fifty six slap.
Speaker 8: Box what y'all think about this? Series The Houston. SHIP i feel like.
Speaker 3: That first, Game Jimmy, butler that's another person we left off doing, that doing that uh tough. Wings oh yeah. Yeah oh but But.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, That, BRO i didn't know how big of a difference he was gonna. Be, Man, Jimmy man, Boy jimmy elevated that team, though yeah on both.
Speaker 3: Ends, bro he.
Speaker 5: With that mentality he got right, NOW i ain't gonna. LIE i wasn't scared of the, ward but, NO i. Am, Yeah ship they could really beat anybody right.
Speaker 8: Now well they they got them two defensive minded dogs in their starting lineup And jimmy And, draymond and they gonna leave with defence.
Speaker 3: Offensively what you get From, jimmy you, know that's that's that's.
Speaker 8: Huge you, know he gave me what twenty five the other night, Five so him stepping up like, that and then you know in the playoff time he always comes.
Speaker 3: Through. Always jalen had seven Points. Green this is the this is the young. Stuff the moment the BETTER i.
Speaker 8: Think, yeah he'll probably have a better game, too or probably just try to assert himself a little. More see the one thing About Jalen, green he's not a you, know he's A he's an electric, score meaning like you just put him in and just let him play and go as opposed to like A. K.
Speaker 3: Cunningham he can control the. Game he can get to his.
Speaker 8: Spots jalen you're gonna give you, know he might shoot at two to three steps from behind the three let it. Ride you, Know he's just a pure. Score so uh but, YEAH i look For, houston you, know bounce. BACK i got, THEM i got the winning.
Speaker 2: GAME i feel like that's what they Bought Van bleed in for to make sure he don't have like seven point. Games, Sure Jayalen green like can get the ball where he's supposed to have it and you, know control that part of.
Speaker 8: It, hey, Hey i'm just saying like. Him they bringing him in because he had a playoff, experience championship, experience.
Speaker 2: So he can all the young boys that they got on the. Team he can make sure a nigga don't go for Sm.
Speaker 3: Sam is. Crazy.
Speaker 5: Bro, hey they were talking About. KAMINGA i don't know what. KIRK i don't know what he, Doing, bro ain't no reason you don't Play.
Speaker 3: Kaminga he was gonna get. PAID i THINK i think he was trying to like get paid, here, Bro but that just show you how how dirty the game is though the women, Ball, like why would you do?
Speaker 2: That he wasn't even starting in the regular season Before jimmy got there. Though they were springing off the. Bench so so, WELL i think they're gonna ta sign Got.
Speaker 8: JIMMY i think they're gonna trade him this, summer and it's like they're just gonna ride it, out you, know throughout this.
Speaker 3: Postseason yeah that's maybe he'll get an, opportunity but you ain't gonna get much for him if you don't let him go out there and.
Speaker 8: Play, yeah somebody gonna TAKE i think the, league, no, no you know WHAT i, mean still? Young oh, yeah somebody somebody taking me.
Speaker 3: QUICK i won't, say BUT i think league, no Here hooper or he can, play you, know like, yeah BUT i Think kurr just a dirty. Motherfucker you even they won the, Goal, Now bro to go that went because of no.
Speaker 5: Coaching, SHIP i could have went out there and and stood on the coach and god damn got.
Speaker 3: Man you saw What curry was.
Speaker 2: Doing you see what he was doing last night or the other, night similar, recipe similar.
Speaker 5: Recipes he on that coach be acting like he gonna be out out that able to check and defend, Current like.
Speaker 3: Leave that man. Alone you making bro still.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You be getting The curry ahead Like nagger on the, court he do like he still be playing because he was Talking ship To lebron one. Game oh, Yeah lebron checked his. Ad. YEAH i don't Think lebron like being called a nigga.
Speaker 8: SOMEONE i think he, said somebody stopped Bitching Sea.
Speaker 5: Lebron yeah that's the Word lebron like people saying that. Bitch, yeah he said stop.
Speaker 8: Bitching he's Bring i'm, Forty i'm a. Man, yeah don't be so. Loose yeah, yeah don't loose with that. Word that's gonna be a good Series.
Speaker 3: Rockets, yeah, yeah they're gonna they're gonna HAVE i, KNOW i.
Speaker 8: Know everybody Got Golden state, winning BUT i don't think it's gonna be as easy.
Speaker 3: When rockets will favored the first. Game, yeah they.
Speaker 5: Was, MAN i hope dyn't play game too because that pace ser he gotta play that Nigga dame got a. Ticket he wasn't even, playing you, know game to.
Speaker 3: That we got the clip of that job when he did. That, Yeah halliburton got a weird, game but he good as hell. Up, yeah like he. Ship he was on The olympic.
Speaker 8: Team, yeah he's gonna have to leave. It and they got a little history. Anyway you don't do.
Speaker 3: ME i ain't got that ice song on them home. Man yeah you're. Sweet. Yeah they said you're gonna.
Speaker 8: See, yeah he's playing And i'll Beat you're gonna see And i'll beat your.
Speaker 3: Ass. Yeah, hey look y'all know that got. History Bro, oh they Got halliburn And dan got.
Speaker 8: History now the pacers in The buck show from the time they took the ball at one.
Speaker 3: Time, remember yeah you're. Playing, Yeah joannis broke a record and they want to give them the.
Speaker 5: Ball after watching that, CLIP i ain't gonna lie SEE i can probably top Five uglis, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Come, man he said you playing.
Speaker 8: Afrigant, hey, so, yeah we got a Serious I'm, Milwaukee, bro you Got.
Speaker 3: Milwaukee i'm. Worried. Bro pace is a deep, Team.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: And they're playing. Defense the last year they weren't playing. Defense they was just how scoring team.
Speaker 3: Too but, OKAY i gotta see What dame and that's my. Thing i'm gonna retract. It What? Dame What i'm gonna?
Speaker 8: Wait what Is dame really gonna be able to give coming off a calf, injury a calf injury to where he probably aint hadn't been doing a lot of. Running you're gonna get out here and rived up because you're gonna have to play twice as.
Speaker 3: Hard absolutely And indiana get up and. Down.
Speaker 8: Boy, YEAH i just don't know how. MUCH i just don't know how much he's gonna be able to. Give, yeah how he's gonna be able to?
Speaker 3: Move broun responded To Kevin gates after he criticized his. Wife.
Speaker 5: Bro the only Reason i'm confused about this. SHIP i ain't even, Thinking, braun knowing like Who Kevin? Gates he is listened to his, music none of that.
Speaker 3: Ship but this is his wife though he ain't gotta. Know, yeah But i'm saying somebody, Says i'm you ain't even got to respond to certain. Stuff what he? Said what he, say man kem be.
Speaker 13: Talking i'm, like, man he one of the greatest players to ever play the, game, right.
Speaker 3: BUT i wouldn't want to trade places with.
Speaker 13: Him and they was, like why, Not, hawai you wouldn't want a, BABY i, say BECAUSE i don't like the Way savannah look At.
Speaker 3: LEBRON i like the way.
Speaker 13: The white women look At, lebron like when as soon as he walk out that they just be like.
Speaker 3: They be dicked.
Speaker 13: Out but it's LIKE i noticed when he goes through the handshake with the main player on his, team.
Speaker 3: Which is that it's like you act Like i'm.
Speaker 8: BAD i don't like the fact that he in bed and he talking to another. DUDE i hear another dude in the background ground all, right, yeah nobody on the.
Speaker 3: UP i don't care niggas.
Speaker 2: Late don't talk to me while you laying in, bed stand, up nigga's.
Speaker 5: Kings don't concern himself with the opinions of. Peasants where to nixt, queen let's get, it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Big a little response to without even even bringing them that kind of la. Broh you never heard nobody have. You you should have left that ship. Alone i'm saying that's how you break when you got an old. Lady your old lady Sometimes okay she, Did, yeah yeah she.
Speaker 2: Did he's a billion dollar corporation to you can't he.
Speaker 5: Can't he can't say nothing Like ron got, money got too, much, nigga got, man you got hundreds of. Employees get back into your. You but you never heard nobody have a bad story about.
Speaker 3: Savannahs so are you looking at the women how they look At? Lebron he? Crazy ain't nobody breaking that?
Speaker 2: Down like you, know he feeling himself with The, Brittany rena and all the other ship.
Speaker 3: Bro so he kind of just how you feel. Yourself she was, homeless you feel your because anybody get a. Home she's.
Speaker 5: Fast if one of y'all walking, Around i'm not looking at how women looking at.
Speaker 3: Y'all i'm looking at how women looking at. ME i gotta looking at why they. LOOK i gotta get it with. ME i like.
Speaker 8: That and you telling another nigga that laying in, BED i don't like none of this. Ship you're about the. Bed when you're talking to. Somebody you an, athlete you're a wealthy.
Speaker 5: Motherfucker if you walk in the, Room i'm not looking at to see how the women receiving.
Speaker 3: YOU i need to go make them laugh so they can receive the WAY i need to be.
Speaker 2: RECEIVED i lost a homeboy off some ship like. THAT i, Said, MAN i, said, what what's the club looking? Like there's some ballers in.
Speaker 3: HERE i, Said.
Speaker 8: I'm not going not WHAT i was askwing. About if you watch the Show, Man, wow you know that?
Speaker 3: Reflex, hey who Find minnesota or the? League the? League? League? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he, knew he knew. Something they ain't having. THAT nba ain't having. It, No, Het they not have you out here talking like.
Speaker 5: That he ain't Say. Paul we were Saying, paul good, call oh, man prayers for Great. Papa, bitch you rushed to the. Hospital serve is pop.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: THERE i don't think he's been having. Coach that's too. Stress, yeah because he ain't coached all year.
Speaker 8: Around he was coaching the beginning of the. Year HE i, THINK i, think, yeah, yeah who's your best?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Yo, yeah that's a lot seventy six old to be doing, basketball maybe football once a, week with basketball every, day always, traveling.
Speaker 8: Traveling, yeah that's tough for seventy six year. Old who's your your favorite? Coach, yo my favorite coach or?
Speaker 5: Bestla they always go back to high.
Speaker 3: School don'na be liking THE A B a.
Speaker 8: Coach i'm speaking THE nba, NOW i have some good coaches. Obviously, uh Then tony because you know he was, uh he was what they call that. Ship, yeah seven seconds or. Less and you, know just give me an, opportunity bro to be able to handle a. Rock, uh being a bigger. Guard you know a lot of times you come in to situations that don't normally, happen you know WHAT i. Mean so you, know he my game kind of flourished under his. Development BUT i Love Avery, johnson Bro Avery. JOHNSON i Loved Avery. Johnson well, listen like just the accountability and and and how he approached you, know practice.
Speaker 3: Games very. Serious, yeah you know WHAT i.
Speaker 8: Mean but, uh we we had good, times, man we had some good. Time came came on the pop then yeah he. Did, Yeah Avery. JOHNSON i JUST.
Speaker 3: I think he's doing uh you were coaching in the college. COACH i don't. KNOW i think he's.
Speaker 2: DOING i think he's COM i think he's commentating. Now, THOUGH i think the last TIME i heard it doing the college game.
Speaker 3: Commentation that's so he could. Talk, Now, yeah, yeah you got to pass the ball in the right. Area, Yeah, hey, look, bro he is so.
Speaker 8: Funny he is a hilarious word without, trying without even trying to be, like he is, funny but a hell of a coach to.
Speaker 2: You uh uh, so all, right so let's go to the to the. Funny who's the funniest teammates you had the funniest TEAMMATE i?
Speaker 8: Had? UH i probably had to Say Mike Bibby Broke bibby or t t.
Speaker 3: Him on some.
Speaker 8: PODCASTS i was, like oh he a real, NIGGA i. Ain't, yeah they called him lou hell lou Hell yeah that type of. Time WHEN i first got, here you, know he was still here. Playing he was a point. Guard SO i played here with him like three years and me and Tlu hunk got t little bad.
Speaker 3: Helf is.
Speaker 8: Crazy, hey shout, out, dude, man he a hell of a back to, Say, Hey, joe you gotta be a bad motherfucker to play with. Me.
Speaker 3: Ship M. J cole you can get your ship together All, yeah, yeah, yeah got.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: CHIP i always with forgetting The lakers. Chip he was he was Going bessie could, now man fighting for his.
Speaker 8: LIFE i, mean besides that one game he did really well on him and forty. ONE i, mean because the thing, is you're not. NECESSARY i mean he's trying to slow him. Down you ain't gonna necessarily, Stop like he wasn't gonna STOP, ai but he was gonna pick him off full, court pest him kind of Like, sroer How schroder doing, Brunting like you gotta wear him. Down then you gotta figure my game, four game, FIVE i, mean, yeah exhaust first. Game, No, god, damn that was amazing to. Watch he had that went.
Speaker 3: Crazy speaking of The, hawks they don't got damn got rid Of Landry. Fields they fired. Him yeah, DAMN i just seen him. Too they got him.
Speaker 2: NOW i think that might, stay AND i hope, So god, DAMN i hope, So. Bro that's How i'm telling, You, man you think y'all hope he.
Speaker 3: Stayed.
Speaker 8: SEE i think the value that he Brings bro is so so, overlooked you know WHAT i, Mean Like i'm not even just talking about from a scoring. Perspective i'm talking about making guys around him. Better, yeah because he right there in the.
Speaker 3: Place they really didn't think The hawk was gonna get that.
Speaker 8: Far being to have a, change but they would have If Jalen johnson don't get. Hurt you Got Clint. Coppeller Clint compella ain't been that, needed so we have no rim. PROTECTION i. Forgot we got traded Away. Hunter, yeah you got a lot of. Side what what was that about? TRADING i think the development Of dyce And daniels is kind of what got. Hunted if you ask.
Speaker 3: Playing, now that makes sense when you.
Speaker 8: Break that still. YOUNG i think he's like twenty two years. Old so they win defensive player to, you they.
Speaker 3: Gonna give it To.
Speaker 2: DRAYMOND i think you, should BUT i don't know How draymon would get it this, year BUT i think they're gonna give it to.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 3: Draymond he.
Speaker 5: Don't he really don't made the call like you're saying, it and they getting the voters headed like you To, yeah he went on press runs and you got other people saying it on the, team so they gonna.
Speaker 3: He can't got. It he's doing his.
Speaker 2: Campaign, hey youngest player to reach twelve thousand points and forty five hundred sists Passing Lebron.
Speaker 3: James, LISTEN i tell you What Treyon they stressing, that but the fuck out man talking about. That, yeah like, bruh you.
Speaker 5: See, him he don't even look happy, sometime like it's just get the what get get him. Something i'm, saying like he done went through all the phase and you still kind of building around him and stuff like.
Speaker 8: That you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna, yeah they always bringing in just new people all the. Time, okay don't, Work John, Taymry, okay that don't.
Speaker 3: Work i'm telling, you, BRO i got to have another like good.
Speaker 8: Man, listen you you look at the experience of, them at them dudes game from playing in the playing games and you, know seeing the seeing how tough it is in this playoff atmosphere and where you need to, be you, know individually to make the team. Better you Get Jalen johnson, Back Clint capella, back and you mix in the, dice The, daniels the. Rookie for, Sure i'm glad you, rookie and UH i KNOW i Ain't, yeah UH i think you know they got they got a great. Team man who can really really be special in The. EAST i, mean health is just part of the, Game.
Speaker 3: Bro you got to be. Healthy it seemed like doing the. Lead now you got to have two guys though to me three at least two, though like something Like.
Speaker 2: Boston you know What i'm. Saying everbody else is really, good but they got they. Two AND i THINK i think With atlanta you got. That you got you Got trey And Jalen, johnson right and J johnson be one of them ones like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 8: Man he was a walking double. Double LIKE i think if you would to got, hurt we would have been a better. Team and POTENTIALLY i was thinking the house is gonna get too all. Stars they ain't Even putray in that, initially but he ended up making, it you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean AND i think he gets a lot of disrespecting in the, LEAGUE i, Think, bro and it's all. UNDERSTAND i don't know what it is when players play for The, Hawks, bro like they get.
Speaker 8: Overlooked think you think it's the. Market, yeah it's a Football this is a football town. Exactly that shit that don't do good at.
Speaker 5: Football you know What i'm. Saying if you got the All stars on the, house treat them like they all. Stars it's Still, Bro i'm telling you over the in the.
Speaker 2: League you know how college football got blue what's? It Blue blood's, right like those big teams that you always gonna look at no matter what how they're doing. Whatever The hawks ain't that blue blood THE. Nba so even though The celtics might not be have a good, year The lakers might not have a good, year you, know you're still gonna pay attention to those. Teams atlanta just, yeah you know What i'm. Saying atlanta just ain't one of those teams in THE, nba.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately and it's crazy because the man, lead he led the league and assists Bro and it's, like how do you leave that off The All star?
Speaker 3: TEAM i don't understand. THAT i get. IT i know that probably at the time they wasn't in the, Playoffs but All stars ain't about what the team. Doing who had to, no who got?
Speaker 2: In who got who got picked Before Treyon, See cleveland had three people it Was Garland, Garland, yeah but.
Speaker 3: Slightly slightly there you. GO i can't argue that they got a squad to So. Cleveland Who cleveland Playing? Miami y'all Got cleveland winning that series? Easily and come, ON i Got Cleveland boston in the.
Speaker 5: Finals, hey, bro Another Donovan, Mitchell, bro he could turn that motherfucker on and off when they want.
Speaker 3: To, boy that nigga's a.
Speaker 2: Hooper The crazy ship was watching him in the in The, bubble you remember that that series? Him, uh him And Jamal murray was going both of them. Black they, both like you, said made their name in the. Playoffs, yeah they went. CRAZY i was, like, damn the niggas really can't.
Speaker 8: Hoop they got they they got, everything especially with Getting DeAndre hunted in the. Trade, like now you got a three AND d guy at the three spot who can, defend can make, shots like that's the only thing they was.
Speaker 3: Missing oh my, god that nigga was shooting that bit from HALF B, bro wasn't. Missing he was wasn't. Missing.
Speaker 5: Bro when you watching this, ship, Bro i'm. Gambling, Bro i'm watching the. SHIP i ain't got the heat of, nothing BUT i need a certain amount of. POINTS i got over he Doing, like, yeah, man they shit the motherfucker. Down i'm, like, no not nigga, missing lay, up crang.
Speaker 3: You won damn?
Speaker 5: Trying yeah matter some playoff minutes fuck hell, No, hey it's what's really fun like being out.
Speaker 8: There, yeah then especially in the winter months because it ain't it ain't, cold you know WHAT i. Mean LIKE i enjoyed my time In. Phoenix.
Speaker 5: Bro while they were saying What durnt gonna? Go AND i was, like, damn is it fun for a player to be in certain? Cities like you know What i'm, Saying it's.
Speaker 8: Fun BUT i think at this part of Uh durant's, career you, know he want to be, winning, Bro he want to be playing meaningful.
Speaker 5: Back he still is in that top ten conversation in the. League, yeah like, yeah oh healthy five for. Sure But i'm saying, like, well you got a you know WHAT i, mean where the interchanging with the top. Team if you got damn, you you got Your, luca you Got. Joker, yeah it's. Entertainment, yeah so like it a, chain but he always gonna be top ten just off skills set along that.
Speaker 3: Nigga durnt a hard. Motherfucker.
Speaker 8: Man you put, him you put him with a team that he don't have to do as much dirty, work you, know he can just kind of what what what do you think a good team for? Man anywhere In, Texas, bro Whether, Houston, dallas any one of them.
Speaker 3: Not that to save.
Speaker 2: Me that's including San. ANTONIO i think that's In San antonio. Too San antonio. TOO i don't see him going San. Antonio but him And winnby it was crazy. Ship, Yeah, MAN i like Saying. Dallas i'm TELLING i like that, boy, bro like over the.
Speaker 8: TOP i want to see him In minnesota, him, Man and the thing, is if you put him In, minnesota then you're probably gonna have to give up. McDaniel's and you see the glow that it was has About dangs saying he's the best player he.
Speaker 3: Knows, yeah you know What i'm saying, that, like so you ain't giving up Its.
Speaker 5: PATNER i was feeling, like, damn why y'all do it man like that when they got rid of Car Anthony.
Speaker 3: Towns BUT i still feel like. THAT i stand just.
Speaker 5: BRO i think, MAN i think, Man AND i don't think he give a damn don't look like about what what you Mean Carl Anthony town's got traded For julius. ROUNDER i think he like he was cool either.
Speaker 3: Way, yeah yeah you.
Speaker 8: Could he used to say the same thing about Car Anthony town. Too, yeah but he said the same thing about Car town. Too ain't nobody better than, him the best big in the.
Speaker 5: LEAST i think he was trying to build that confidence in. Him, yeah he's a GREAT i think you were building it.
Speaker 3: In, him like. Nigga you you, don't nigga talk your ship to. Him you don't how to be Like, Bro they gonna keep trying.
Speaker 2: You if you.
Speaker 3: SO i think him just being like you know WHAT i, mean then might guy Like, bro we donna got the.
Speaker 8: RIGHT i got them as like a dark horse to make it to The Western Comfort. Minnesota, yeah, damn so you got it BECAUSE.
Speaker 3: I don't. THINK i, MEAN i ain't just, yeah, YEAH i don't. SIZE i think you could beat the and this.
Speaker 5: WAY i gotta, Say, Broke i've been saying it all. YEAR i was, like, okay see too, YOUNG i, said when they get in the, playoffs this and the reason WHY i say, That, BRO i gotta start shitting the fuck. UP i wasn't watching Enough Oklahoma city basketball WHEN i because you don't watch some. Teams you sometimes look at stats and clips and you just make your. ASSUMPTION i watched, them, NIGGAS i, Said, bro this is a hard motherfucking team to.
Speaker 3: Stop, yeah because you got the both of The, williams The.
Speaker 5: Jalens, yeah them boys play, tough dork, man the boy play and the hardest.
Speaker 3: Sign the only.
Speaker 2: Reason i'm STILL i STILL i agree with you when you said that. Before the only REASON i still agree because only GAMES i Watched okac play was against The, lakers and The lakers handled them how a playoff team would handle. Them like every single game they played against, them they took away what you. Get they didn't FOUL sga so he couldn't hit.
Speaker 3: Forty, yeah if they hitting, shots they hard to. Stop, yeah every team, is that's THE. Nba, yeah any team hitting shots that hard to? Stop, SHIT i.
Speaker 8: Like, okay see, too but, yeah if if IF i had to bet, anything, man y'all y'all, know and, man it'sing the knockoff the king done?
Speaker 3: Crazy what that put him on.
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Summer THINK i even gotta. Win no ring talk.
Speaker 5: Much but you know, what, bro we Had minnesota Bean dallas last. Year if y'all remember, That, no this is the. Yearbook we Had minnesota beat After minnesota had Beat. Denver you couldn't tell me they were gonna lose To dallas because AND i think that would have been a better series against but.
Speaker 8: They had but you, know like and had to go through like them growing. Pains remember he was, saying, man they double team me every. Play, yeah so now he thene figured out how to for negative double, team use his teammates to his, advantage and then pick his spots like as you. Go that's the learning experience that you go, through you know WHAT i. Mean so now that he's covered all, that, man they they scary bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all, yeah so that's What i'm saying With, okay, SEE i feel like they haven't went through that. Yet last year just they just lost The luca basically that's how they got, out but they didn't really have to like grind out and get beat and like you, said figure out the double teams and. Stuff so that's WHY i feel like they ain't gonna make it to the.
Speaker 3: Final they got so many players where they. Ain't it's figuring out.
Speaker 9: The.
Speaker 3: Playoffs it's, different, bro it's.
Speaker 8: Different but When shade goes out the game and you bring in a guy Like wallace Or, wiggins like these dudes and had huge games throughout the, season meaning like they ain't gonna do nothing to hurt, you, bro they gonna do everything to help.
Speaker 3: YOU i you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean AND i just ain't seen no teams in the past that's, like didn't have a couple of them dudes that won the whole chip that's. All they got really really great players and then a great. Player but like they don't have two all pro. GUYS i don't feel like on they team. Dud but they got. By they got they got a gang of guys who set out and play. Defense i'm talking about they locking all that up.
Speaker 5: And, bro and you know what you, watch don't even man shout out my Boy Vincent Vincent, bryant he told me a long time ago he had put a s G. A he said he got shape over. Job, like where you? Crazy he said this like two years. Ago then the More i'm started Watching, Shade i'm, like, oh, yeah he been all around for this is more. Exciting, Yeah and that's what it be. Sometimes But i'm saying that's the thing With. Shave if you Watch SHAKE shakee just got. Damn he get to his, spots make it, shot do it Like, bro he don't do nothing, Crazy that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying he ain't trying to in the. Nigga, yeah, bro like he seems like a very disciplined. Guy yeah that.
Speaker 5: Yeah so it's LIKE i don't think they letting and Then Oklahoma city ain't ship to do.
Speaker 3: That he ain't letting this ship get to. Them but you know he's From canada, anyway he ain't really trying to do. Ship shout out To bricktown, Though, Well Oklahoma city what they call.
Speaker 8: That's it got a little district Called. Bricktown it's Called Bricktown Comedy. Club oh that, ship, man we.
Speaker 5: Got this is the last, Segment, joe before you get up out of. Here, man we appreciate you pushing.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 5: Man, man it's THE. U you either say that's cap or that's for. Sure James harden is a top three shooting guard of all. Time that's Cap hause you Got mike GOT.
Speaker 3: Mj, cole He wade okay.
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah oh?
Speaker 5: Ship that Real atlanta night life and culture is the reason The hawks don't land big.
Speaker 8: Players that's. TRUE i would think that's why guys want to come. Here like you're telling, me niggas you want.
Speaker 3: To stay, focused, Though it's like, why El, Bro.
Speaker 5: Joe you gotta think why can't we get why when niggas be like The atlanta spot For Kevin. Durant why he ain't thinking about A? Lemma why we don't get? Played like you know What i'm, Saying and they go back to that blue book blue blood. Talk, bro we're just not seen as one of those teams in THE. Nba, bro since y'all like since the run y'all, Had, bro and then after that we had.
Speaker 3: The damn sure Did yeah, Yeah, Bro.
Speaker 5: And you gotta think them not players coming in with you Know joe came. In, well them, players they really be drafted, players ain't really.
Speaker 3: Man came From. Utah he didn't give. Good, yeah but he came From. Utah he ain't give them.
Speaker 8: You're, saying you, saying you're saying they don't get no high profile free? Agents like why when negotiating time coming the, summer.
Speaker 3: Whe nobody ever think about the.
Speaker 8: Niggas got a baby mama, Here, yeah nigga baby mama. ALREADY i ain't finna be living by. HER i will go BEFORE i go To. Atlanta Quick.
Speaker 5: Sally was once the best strip club In. Atlanta that's careful for. Sure i'm gonna be honest with. Y'ALL i hadn't. Been i've never been, there but check this.
Speaker 8: Out so doing nine, Eleven i'm gonna get 'all a quick story doing nine. Eleven it was my rookie year in THE. NBA i flew on nine. ELEVEN i flew From Little, Rock arkansas To, atlanta AND i was supposed to fly From atlanta To.
Speaker 3: Boston that's where everything was going.
Speaker 8: ON i got stuck here In atlanta for a week because you, know they shut down the airports and all. That AND i had my junior year in high. SCHOOL i had been To. ATLANTA i came and played With Atlanta celtics when they Had Donnelle, harvey who was the number one.
Speaker 3: Playing from Down South.
Speaker 8: Georgias, Yeah, florida, right he's my high school. Class he was number one player in the, country and they seen me playing a. Tournament he was, like, man we're gonna get to bring his kid up From arkansas and let him come wrong with us for like a. Month SO i came up here and played with The Atlanta. Celtics SO i met the guys on the. Team you, know obviously exchange. Numbers Jamie. BREWER i don't know if y'all Know Jamison. Brewer he played at The university Of, auburn but he played with The knicks for a little. Bit he was on their, Team Atlanta celtics. Team SO i get stuck here In atlanta doing nine. Eleven SO i called him, like, hey, Man i'm stuck here in The, hey what's. Up you, Know i'm trying to get into. Something what's up me and my. Cousin he come pick us. Up he's, like a y'all put something, on, Man i'll come pick you all. Up we're gonna step. Out i'm, like all, right. Cool i'm twenty years, old, bro fresh out of. COLLEGE i ain't never been in those strip club. Nothing ain't never seen none of This atlanta to listen.
Speaker 9: To.
Speaker 3: Yeah so he say we're gonna step.
Speaker 8: Out he ain't say we used to going those strip club and he, said were gonna step out.
Speaker 3: Whatever i'm, like all, right. Cool so we get to the.
Speaker 8: Spot as soon as we walk, in, MAN i see like three folk girls just but Booty.
Speaker 3: Nick. Yeah i'm, like, damn who we? Ah?
Speaker 8: Man so he's, like oh, yeah we are. Strokers i'm like. Strokers, yes oh, yeah. Man, listen LOOK i sat out the whole. Time that man like he was a. Professional now he had, two three of them in front of, me smacking throwing. Money i'm looking at my cousins, like, man, DUDE i never seen that like that about. Life but, uh strokers classic. Man, Yeah i've heard some great things About Filis, bro But i've never been.
Speaker 2: THERE i do like. Strokes strokers like some of. Them girls don't even bring clothes to.
Speaker 3: Work they just be. Naked man like ship ya make MY pm what you're doing when you? Leave, like we're gonna go get some. Eating i'll come with. You change walk that my clock with flip.
Speaker 5: Flops so come, on get in here cheating, food don't hit like it used. To that's careful For, shure that's, hey, LOOK i ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Lie just another, Night. JOE i feel like you got. Better. NIGGA i, KNEW i KNEW i was out of. Line. BRO i was in that Big eve. Dessert, yeah, nigga you know you get.
Speaker 6: Looking.
Speaker 3: Up hey, listen damn.
Speaker 8: Chicken, Hell, HEY i to the, Games, bro WHEN i played for The, hawks that was the first stop we went.
Speaker 3: To. Bro we're going to, cheata we finna, eat and then we're gonna do whatever we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do, YEAH i ain't going Back, BRO i don't know HOW i spent two hundred dollars just on.
Speaker 3: MYSELF i. MYSELF i ain't even. That wasn't he dancing? Food AND i, said you don't enjoy what the fuck? Said hold, on, BRO i don't even know WHAT i all. Like it's. CRAZY i THINK i had a gratuity or. Something in't no fucking. Way, Uh jeff t stories about join The. Hawks one hundred facts. Facts he got a good add. Memory this. Dude they bring the.
Speaker 8: Clips, listen this dude has such a vivid. Memory i'm talking about he telling every, story but he got plenty more. Though that's the crazy. Part So i'm gonna go down there and sit With jeff we. Go we're, gonna, yeah we're gonna show some of these good. Ones but, YEAH i ENJOY i enjoy telling the stories, though you, know those are memories like when you play the, game especially in professional, sports when you leave all of you guys money and your.
Speaker 5: Memories, hey did you realize at the, TIME i don't think nobody knew what that Nigga jill had a goddamn, team had a personality like.
Speaker 3: That, no he was quiet as, here he was more. Quiet he was quieter than. ME i ain't really stay a whole, lot you know WHAT i. Mean so he got there was observing as. Man that's like every guy, right, okay.
Speaker 8: You, know like me and him really hung, out, bro like off the, court like if we was, anywhere it was something going, on whether it was it was a, club it was a comedy, club it was a, concert, like you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean like this dude was with me all the. Time. Bro we need to get a three on three with the podcast, man but we gotta Use.
Speaker 2: Jojo i'm not playing you who? Else, no, Nigga i'm not Playing. BOOM i ain't saying but, YEAH i don't play basketball. Nomore i'm JUST i would like to see it.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: Nigga joe feels Like Trey young.
Speaker 5: Sucking soon we got damn inbound that motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Out his.
Speaker 3: Way that's How i'm, coaching getting the fuck out Of Joe. Waye lets you dis. SCREAM i got a good screen on. Me Marshawn brooks is one of the most underrated players in league. History them.
Speaker 8: FACTS i played With marshawn WHEN i was In, brooklyn and he got it like everything he. Sweat he a Young. Kobe you can't tell him. Shit that man ain't lacking in no. Confidence but he got plenty of. Game he made a hell of a career for himself. Overseas, Bro, Now marshawn got a, game y'all, Know, Marshall, yeah, yeah he's from.
Speaker 3: Here, yeah, yeah, no he got some. Games damn twenty. Fourteen next, Week JOE kg And Paul pierce was a super. Team, yeah we was a pretty good. Team.
Speaker 8: Bro uh, yeah you're Mixing Darren. Williams you're Mixing Brook, lopez who wasn't shooting, threes And, bro that ship came out of that man had never shot a three point a day in his.
Speaker 3: Life you see What i'm. Saying so like if we had The brook who was?
Speaker 8: Who, Yeah Jason, terry we Had Andre caurlinko A k fourty, seven AND i just think it wasn't nobody young, Though, NAH i want nobody, young want nobody. Young but we have though we had, Some we had we had a talented.
Speaker 2: Group.
Speaker 3: Bro we m, YEAH i guess the bron and it was you, know, WELL i guess The. Pacers maybe he was young With Paul George.
Speaker 8: Hibbert, hibbert the biggest piece Was brooke broke his foot And darren got. Hurt so now it was just, ME kg And paul and H okay played livingson like we like bro we were getting we was getting. Smashed we was on the front Of Sports illustrated getting. Smacked like we started out like five and. Fifteen we were getting killed and the injuries started to, happen and, uh you, know we obviously gained control of it and obviously made the, playoffs got through the first round Against, toronto and then ran into That Miami heat team With, brun D wade And Chris bosh and just to win a game in that, series we had to set a record in game three and shooting three.
Speaker 3: Points they were so. Tough what, yeah what was? Y'alls what was your game plan going against playing? Them make it, tough, bro make them.
Speaker 8: Work, look, hey, hey at the end of the, day when you got that type of, munch when you got that much talent on the, team you, know them guys gonna get.
Speaker 3: Them they're gonna Get there's Like brun gonna get.
Speaker 8: Here D wade gonna get. Here you gotta limit the other. Guys that's the only thing you can do in these. Playoffs here Is i'm telling. You, so you, know when you got guys who can take over and who can you, know go out there and get a, bucket that's what you need in a. Post that's what's gonna come down, to you know What i'm. Saying, Yeah phoenix win a. Ring Give, yeah we at least got.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 8: Bro we were too, good you, know one year of us being you, know the best team in the. League we would have got better with another. Year AND i just feel like.
Speaker 3: They bringing more pieces in, us you.
Speaker 8: Know AND i was the younger Well Mario's omri's younger than, me BUT i was one of the young guys that was still developing throughout that. Process like, that that process made me a better. Player so by me coming here to The. Hawks and LIKE i, said we didn't make the playoffs for the first three YEARS i was, playing still playing high level.
Speaker 3: Basketball it's just we won the playoff, team you know WHAT i?
Speaker 9: Mean?
Speaker 5: Arkansas you like how the Way arkansas had? IT i saw you Got Damn razor. Back, yeah come, on, now what's?
Speaker 3: Up talk to? Me God damn in the tournament they really had that what was the name? Game? Beat what they? Were who they Played Texas. Tech, Yeah texas they had that. Game the game ain't. ONE i just think we dealt with injuries the whole. Year.
Speaker 8: Bro we lose our we lose our top point guard In Boogie, flynn who's going pro this, year he gonna be in the. Draft then our leading.
Speaker 3: Score he get.
Speaker 8: Hurt like now we're fighting with guys who are freshmen and they was learning on the, fly kind of like what we're going.
Speaker 3: Through but this ain't No this ain't no. Series just a one, game one game, joint you know WHAT i. Mean you ain't got no scores in the in the. Tournament it's gonna be. Tough was it any other colleges you were thinking? About you knew all along you going to Now. BRO i grew.
Speaker 8: UP i grew up In Little rock and watching The hogs play in ninety, four ninety, five even in just the nineties, period they were always either the best team or top five. Teams so wearing the red and white for, me that was, Everything LIKE i ain't taking no visits.
Speaker 3: Nowhere.
Speaker 8: Uh it was only two coaches who came to my home and sat down and talk to me and my, Mother and that Was Tick price at the. University the coach at The university of mephis The university Of memphis is closer to my house than The university of Archae so SO i said With Tick, price and THEN i said With Nolan, richard AND i committed To.
Speaker 3: ARKANSAS i already KNOW i was gonna be a Raised yeah you.
Speaker 8: Are, Yeah, like, hey LOOK i look at the process that these dudes go through, Nowadays like it's long drawn, Out LIKE i want to be stress.
Speaker 3: Generously ship.
Speaker 5: Nigga shaking From, man why you, going motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Nigga can't with all this all that GUESS i ain't want none of that.
Speaker 8: Stress i'm, like, look, man let me just go and get my committity out the way THAT i could just focus on WHAT i gotta.
Speaker 2: Do it's too much, nowadays, Bro like what they say to make you leave, earlier you just wanted to. Go uh you got a certain spot in.
Speaker 3: That, no they was, like uh so going into.
Speaker 8: College Coach Wallace, prayer who coached The Atlanta, celtics me and him said and, talking he was, like, man you, know if you stay more than two, years they gonna.
Speaker 3: Think something wrong with.
Speaker 8: You so, UH i was, LIKE i was, like, hey, LOOK i had total vision in, college, bro LIKE i wanted to be a professional, athlete and that's kind of HOW i carried. Myself. YEP i stepped out of here now and THEN i went to the. PARTIES i had my HOMIES i hung out. With but for the most, PART i was so locked, in, bro BECAUSE i felt LIKE i was that, close you know WHAT i. Mean it was like because Because i've seen people get to college and then mess. Up now your whole career, Go i'm, like won't be squares held up in here and trying to get the hell up out of.
Speaker 3: Here, yeah that's how it. Was that's.
Speaker 5: Smart but then but like being close in the city at, Home like when you say it went that, close But memphis were.
Speaker 3: Closer but still if it's people got access to, YOU i say, that, yeah, yeah people got.
Speaker 8: Access Miss memphis was like an hour and forty five minutes in The university Of arkansas was like two and a. Half you, Know i'm it was just me and my mom's growing. UP i don't have no brothers and. SISTERS i got two sisters on my dad's, side but it's just me and my mom's growing. Up so it's, like so you you you Knew i'm changing my, mom, Dude, like, yeah, yeah my mom was working two and three, jobs, bro and it's, like ain't no, Way i'm going far enough to what she even got to think about get on the. Plane the most she probably gonna have to drive is two and a half hours Of fairville up here to watch me. Play and for, me that was, everything. Bro it was you, know as long as she was, GOOD i was. Good what you did that first chick you, got, man makes make sure she was straight bout mom's a, House yeah, yeah bought the house AND i stayed there with.
Speaker 3: Her yeah, yeah yeah, Yeah, man That doe.
Speaker 8: First then you get a, change get the, house then to, change then you get to. Escalate put it on twenty Six, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: MEAN i used to have you still got that that kind OF i don't know what kind of truck that. Was it's like six six fifty THAT i was, Like, god damn got a monster. Truck him And Pastor troy the only ones in the city with that. Ship that would be, man some good.
Speaker 5: Times top five rappers don't matter where they're from in?
Speaker 3: It what What? Joe What joe put on that? Playlist T I, Wayne i'm just talking about the guys WHO i grew up.
Speaker 8: Listing uh, Jeez i'm A Southern yeah, yeah uhh, yeah come, on y'all give me some. Suggestion ship to y'all so you gotta be that's cash money. Days, man there's no. Limit that's who else around. There you don't fuck with nobody up.
Speaker 2: North we talked About nives and JAY z the other, day BUT i know you probably won't.
Speaker 3: That, yeah maybe for show YOU Gk.
Speaker 5: Scarface MAYBE i ain't even realize how Dope scarface was till he did.
Speaker 3: It chiny.
Speaker 8: Dish, hey that's that's that brings a whole different element bro to the music. Game when you when you hear cats up there wrapping, acapella like.
Speaker 3: Hearing what they. Talking, MAN i don't Care, jesus that's.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah you can't Scar face to wrap it. Up that ain't a bad listen at. All Like i'm listening to somebody country a ball and g you ain't play a? Fly you're close To? Memphis, yeah, yeah miss playing. Fly y'all know some about, Playing, yeah we know about from nobody needs nobody.
Speaker 9: Out that.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 5: Nigga, YEAH i couldn't tell the Nigga nigga wasn't going through Ship, listen wasn't going through?
Speaker 3: Ships an uncle somebody saying moving?
Speaker 5: On yeah damn so, yeah BECAUSE i ain't we ain't realize how CLOSE i ain't know Wis memphis was In? Arkansas, YEAH i ain't know all that ship was. Together that ship, close, bro like real close proximity literally In. Arkansas West memphis is Considered. Arkansas, yeah all, that it's like all, that like you can Hear, Mississippi memphis And.
Speaker 3: Arkansas, yeah all. THAT i need to get that all together since we've been foxed in and. Ship, YEAH i MEAN i gotta know who AM i got that part? Down what new the new artists With Little? Baby, yeah fun With Little Baby? Ghana? Uh who ELSE i? There mum hmm?
Speaker 8: Everybody oh, Yeah Future ship ain't even gotta mention future.
Speaker 3: Top, Fire oh tell?
Speaker 5: Me and you know What future went through like three, Primes like you got the Dirty Sprite, future then you got the the hack, future that hat that nigga had to sit.
Speaker 8: On and now you got and now you got the meme future and him talking to that niggas funny how it's just like he.
Speaker 3: Got some soul in this Wrap, BRO i don't know what it is what you, Said. Tyler he The Marry jay of the rap. Game, no he's a nigga's marry J.
Speaker 2: Blige any time you feel, down you just listen to the future and get yourself back. Together it's not gonna cry march, Madness.
Speaker 3: Mike, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Man we used to have some back WHEN i was with the Brand Brand. Jordan's we used to have uh, nah, man. Listen we used to do a bunch of, functions get, together a bunch of. Commercials like you don't really see a whole lot of commercial, now even From luca Or, Zion like they ain't got no Commercial tATu may.
Speaker 3: Have they'll put. Everybody they'll put a bunch of people in one, commercial like everyone.
Speaker 8: Everybody, yeah, yeah, yeah, no but we used to May we used to have a lot of Fun. Bro and, uh probably the one THING i wouldn't say regret but THAT i didn't. Do you, Know i'm such a chill person AND i, enjoyed you, know just being around and being in his, presence just listening to him talk THAT i ain't ask a lot of, questions you know WHAT i. Mean, YEAH i wanted, to BUT i was happy to be a part of the, brand and, uh you, KNOW i just appreciate everything that came with. IT i, mean you, know, man we they used to take care of, us bro like send us boxes on top of boxes like full Of.
Speaker 3: Gears.
Speaker 8: Retros they don't make the retros no more like they used to the. Pees the player, addition you don't see none of that no, more you know WHAT i, MEAN.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen the pe a minute it came. Out, yeah but uh it. Ain't it ain't like it used.
Speaker 2: To.
Speaker 3: MAN i mean they still obviously he still got some good athletes out. Here but, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 5: Surprised like when you're back, Then, michael he feels like he could still, play like.
Speaker 8: He probably still he probably still think you. Can like he one thing he's gonna. Do he gonna talk some. Ship, Real, YEAH i. Don't he gonna talk some. Ship, yeah he gonna. Talk he's gonna let you. Know, yeah they'm my, sneakers your, Ass.
Speaker 3: Hey, man tell them about your yoga, studio you know WHAT i?
Speaker 8: Mean, Yeah, MAN i GOT i got a high yoga, studio yoga and pilates and kind of essentially WHAT i did WAS i got red light therapy AND i got cryo. Therapy AND i don't know if y'all familiar with any of, those but these are THINGS i actually do on a day to day basis WHEN i was playing in the, League like we had cryo, therapy we had red light, there and you had to kind of do these things to have to keep maintenance on the, body you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean so, like, damn AM i fell in love with the.
Speaker 8: Yoga i'm gonna take the red light and the cry over to the yoga and just kind of introduce people to it, slowly you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean so we got people who come to the studio who don't do the hy.
Speaker 8: Yoga they ain't really that interested in the hig, yoga so they do the red light therapy or they come to do the cryo, therapy and vice. Versa we have people who come strictly for the hot yoga and don't know nothing about these other entities that we. Had but it's something this ain't something like that was forced on you because you know about, it so you like you fucking with. It, Yeah like it was introduced to me AS i was, playing and it healed. Me So i'm, like, MAN i got to introduce it to the.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 8: Uh and to be honest with, y'all WHEN i first started like, yoga my yoga, journey it was because of the injuries tender. NIGHTERS i was playing here for the for The, hawks and they shut me down mid season due to tender. Nightis AND, uh with those type of, injuries it's hard to, run, walk jog. Anything So i'm telling. Them i'm, like, man listen the dude who's doing my. Therapy i'm, like, MAN i gotta break a, sweat you know WHAT i. Mean like it's been three four. DAYS i ain't broke a. Sweat IF i don't, SWEAT i don't feel LIKE i worked. Out he's, like may she come try hot yoga with me and my? Wife, BRO i ain't doing no damn hot. Yoga, yeah you know What i'm. Saying that's exactly WHAT i told. You and, uh you, know his wife kind of broke it down to me on WHY i.
Speaker 3: Should she was like, it take the.
Speaker 8: Pressure it'll loosen up your your, quads take the pressure off your knees and loosen up your. Hamstring take the pressure off your low. Back, yeah it loosened up your calf. Muscles take the pressure off your. Achilles so when she started telling me THAT i went to a class bro and it was PROBABLY i ain't gonna lie To he's probably one of the most challenging Workouts i've ever, done.
Speaker 3: But it was the most. Rewarding like my body felt loose, open you know WHAT i.
Speaker 8: Mean like in three, DAYS i was back, playing back, hooping back playing forty minutes a.
Speaker 3: Night. Damn, Yeah so you just kept. That, YEAH i was, like, Man i'm never leaving. You and then.
Speaker 8: Some women in the, hey whatever brings you or whatever get you in the. Room, YEAH i ain't saying. That you, know you can look at the, menu you know WHAT i. Mean you ain't gotta order, nothing you know WHAT i, Mean just be, respectful and you, know LIKE i always tell the guys, man you, KNOW i try to get more guys involved because women dominate the space so.
Speaker 3: Much, absolutely but some of that like you got since yeah.
Speaker 8: You Got, Yeah and that's been that's been a major part because we get a lot of people who are new and never done, it and they come in and they just yo ediquet just all out the wonderw you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean so.
Speaker 8: Just lie our phone in there going off like talking to your homegirl next to.
Speaker 3: You, hey y'all got you. Out you know What i'm. Saying, Man.
Speaker 5: Man joe Were Pargo Final, play so they had incorporated Uh joe doing yoga into the. Film, yea and that Nigga joe like being, himself that nigga like. Them it's good as.
Speaker 8: Movie you ain't seen, it, no, hey, bro, listen this ain't no cap just because me and him in the.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 8: Like it's a hell of a, movie a hell of a comedy like slash rom. Call yeh, man, listen it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna have you, dying. Bro y'all gotta check it out for. Real final playnna uh it just it was doing.
Speaker 5: Festivals it's been winning festival so they're trying to see where they're gonna. Land that, yeah it Ain't, yeah but they we had a premiere In. Atlanta that it's hard. Though yeah, right, well, man we appreciate you pulling up.
Speaker 3: On the man any time.
Speaker 5: Line you still ain't told your final prediction, though my finals. Prediction you done told us every team that was in the playoffs because Because.
Speaker 3: Timberwolves ain't gonna.
Speaker 8: Lie, look The timberwolves skip me and they are team who could potentially make the. Finals but before The, Timberwold i'm going Okay, See i'm going okay. See AND i wouldn't mind seeing Okay see In boston in The that's WHAT i. Think i'd Have reather seen that last. Year of, course see set up In. DALLASALLA i would Have rune the.
Speaker 5: Same MINNESOTA i want to. See kevin started saying he could go either, Way Minnesota boston because he thought it was gonna Be minnesota Or.
Speaker 8: BOSTON i Think minnesoter, listen, Man minnesota is a dark horse for me because they got every everything that you could want in a basketball, team and they got great, defense rent, protection they got a, score a dude who could explode for fifty at any, point and they just got guys who are playing great basketball right. NOW i think the playoffs is about rhythm and. Timing who's. Playing you, know who's peaking at the right. Moments you see What i'm, saying if you can stay away from them. Injuries, hey look you Seen tatum had that little bad spell to where he hurt his.
Speaker 3: Wrists that's all it. Takes.
Speaker 8: Bro you know that's on his right hand and if that could you know What i'm saying if they can mess with him enough to kind of throw them off a little, bit they can mess up their. Chance so it's just it's a little stuff like. That, yeah who y'all, Got who y'all got?
Speaker 3: Win goddamn under the, project you ain't, got you ain't. Got, Okay SEE i GOT i got The lakers winning?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Yeah why? Not why? Not if they get Past. MINNESOTA i don't see nobody else in The west Stopping that's my. PROBLEM i don't even see him getting Past. Minnesota you, Say Warrior. Celtics, NOW i don't see The. Warriors that'll be a CRAZY i, do got. IT i can't go against The celtics right. Now But cleveland looked scared. Too. Though, listen, though think about this for The.
Speaker 8: Lakers even If luca And, lebron let's say they both have efficient game to where they both had, thirty they still need help ar.
Speaker 3: FIFTEEN i.
Speaker 8: Know so if You, minnesota, hey, look if You, minnesota he went To, arkansas what you're saying to Your, yeah if You, minnesota what you're saying to yourself Is.
Speaker 3: Luke And bron may but we ain't letting, it. Y'all go had a horrible Game game, One luca didn have a good game.
Speaker 5: Either, yeah but But i'm saying like it. Wouldn't you wentn't on a fishing. Game, lookok keep shooting that. Motherfucker don't want. To But i'm talking about like taking over a game where he in. Control it wasn't that type of Game luke gonna score for they have a bad, game.
Speaker 3: Nobody. Did So, hey look, man All i'm saying IS i wouldn't be surprised if they got.
Speaker 5: Swept and y'all make sure y'all could Check joe out On nightcap, too.
Speaker 3: Sir, yeah, yeah chake me out on night. Camp, cool you just do. IT i just be. CHILLING i be. Chilling, Hey i'm enjoying the, moment you know WHAT i. Mean pulling up on that studio. Though, yeah, man y'all come by and see. Us, Bro it'll Be, hey what you can we like? Sweat?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man you, listen you can come in there with a whole. Sweatsuit you just. Can't you can't come in there with like no no male throng. Stuff i'm telling. You, Look, HEY i Got i'm telling you from. Experience, hey, look, look, bro you'd be surprised some of the stuff you. See, man we had a dude coming there who just had like a little cup joint just covering his joint to everything else jockstrap. Basically, yeah but it was like on something like some more he would and got. It.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you can't come in that like.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 3: Bro, yeah all, Right i'm gonna get the prior pit ready. Ball you got some? Baseball oh? Yeah, huge huge shout out.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh local product Channeler simpson Sat Pis High school U UA b and actually transferred To Georgia tech got called up to the bigs. Man Tampa Bay rays called him up part of the ball effect family. Man my dad and dad actually trained him a lot when he transferred over the Tech. Man so it's it's an extra rewarding to see him and follow his journey and see him get to the big.
Speaker 3: Leagues if you don't know about, him, man he is arguably one of the or if not the fastest got in.
Speaker 2: Baseball he's got a sixty uh sixty time at six sixty three and his time from home plate to first base is a three point.
Speaker 3: Eight so, again this guy.
Speaker 2: HAS i don't mean they tested in, baseball so instead of the forty they do the sixty and they do, test you, know to speak clearly from home the first but, yeah this, motherfucker how from.
Speaker 3: The first SIXTY i, Mean i'm sorry sixty feet so.
Speaker 2: So as you can see this flyball right, here he was on second, base, man so a deep flyball the second to.
Speaker 3: Field he's scoring from. Second we need your, jersey, bro and he coming on the.
Speaker 2: Show he already locked in with, him, man he, said as soon as he gets some, time and he pulling, up so shout out the channel.
Speaker 3: Man and he got he done score the, run so hell yeah.
Speaker 2: From his family first major league he it was a, hit was a ground ground rule. Double so he's doing his. Thing he's so fanst.
Speaker 3: Bro that's it right. There, yeah that's his first.
Speaker 2: Bat bro got his family in the, crowd and he got an R B i and he wanted the brothers, too, man so you, yeah he throw that ship.
Speaker 3: Up every it's up the brothers in the.
Speaker 2: League shout out the channel, man, huge huge, uh pad on the back to. Him division leaders. Man The braids are looking better right, now but still The messalina N La National League, East uh The central The cubs as, Slap, yeah we got four in a row right, now, man we were rolling wet we getting ship. Together the The dodgers handling ship out west over in The American, league The yankees are handling things things in The.
Speaker 3: East.
Speaker 2: Uh The Central division are getting held down by The Detroit tigers and The Al.
Speaker 3: West.
Speaker 2: Uh The Texas rangers are uh in first. Place so baseball is. Underway i'm at the. Games we're gonna follow me at a game here soon over At truest because you, know The Major League All Star game is here In atlanta this, year so we're. GOING i will definitely be an attended so the broken players always in the building when The braids are. Playing Did, yeah we need to figure out how we need to do something for That All Star game is broken play for? Real oh ship all we got to do a show up down and for real born last. Ship it ain't born, Now, joe, Crowd, bro they're gonna ask us to do. Something we ain't just gonna show up and get the. RISK i do have fun.
Speaker 5: BASEBALL i don't went to a brad game, like BUT i got to exaggerate my fun if that makes. Sense, yes, Yeah Like i'm standing up doing the ship drinking it like you.
Speaker 3: Know, LIKE i don't like to be in the seats THAT i do the SWEET i like to. Sweep you got to be out there with the. FANS i don't like the. Heat they got.
Speaker 2: Sections it's a one fifty three to one fifty seventh section and it's in rights in the.
Speaker 3: Field it's a club. Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah so they got the, buffet they got the, bar and they got the TVs at your.
Speaker 3: Seat you don't think that shit would be out in the.
Speaker 5: OUTFIELD i like The brave games, anyway because you could buy a seat anyway and sit.
Speaker 3: Anyway, yeah but that's how it used to be.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, yeah like, you but you gotta eye your, seat, like ain't nobody said, right you know what you're? Doing, YEAH i do. THAT i Got oh oh you got small? Baseball you ain't See Ronald?
Speaker 2: Cooner oh, yeah, man a? Coon you tweeted Out Jared Keller? Nick how you say his?
Speaker 3: Name that looked like Kell?
Speaker 2: Nick, yeah the boy in right field that's replacing one of that's basically filling in for A. Cuna he wasn't hustling on a you, know a fly, ball so he got thrown out at second and A kunya tweeted if that were, ME i would have been taken out of the. Game and he was referring to that back in twenty. Nineteen he hit up you, KNOW i guess the, line drive down the, line and he wasn't running through the line and he got thrown out and you, know a snicker took him out the.
Speaker 3: Game what, killing nick? DO i ain't let me? See can you? See can you see? It it's hit a? Miss he thought he hit the. Ball is it a race? Thing you? Think? Coon you're trying to bring up? RIGHT i think.
Speaker 2: ME i think he last six years at a, place and, like, bro this really don't. Matter these are professional. Guys he thought he hit a home run out of that bit, though hit off the wall the, top perfect, bound perfect, bounds too for to be. Out that's embarrassing right. There, yeah that is quite. Embarrassing you see What i'm?
Speaker 3: Saying walking? Off, YEAH i am. Man now show me when the cooler did? It, Yeah, COONEY i think, Yeah jed looking on, YouTube, YEAH i think he just. Skipped it was literally the same. Thing yeah he. Was that's a first year but rookie. YEAR i believe that's the coaches and then they want to did that to you, now hell, no hell.
Speaker 2: Now but, nah, man it's. Petty but you can see a coon is just trying, to uh just show. You he's enthusiastic about getting his ass back on the baseball.
Speaker 3: Field that's all it. Is what's wrong with.
Speaker 2: HIM i forgot coming back into the next. Week but he towards a c l like a couple Of it's something around. IT i.
Speaker 3: Believe. YEAH i Got God Damn lebron going over on the. Seas he's brun over. Ship. Bro he calls me five. Thousand what didn't he what didn't he? Do what didn't he?
Speaker 5: DO i had him for a, Seats, Bro i'll sit down and watched that. Game, Agony, oh nigga had three MOTHERFUCKER.
Speaker 3: I. HAD i can tell, You. Bro got a, Screenshot, MAN i drew that motherfucker. Up, bro talk to, him, man show. HIM i Had Russell westbrook over three and a half field. Goals made.
Speaker 5: Easy look The clippers in The nuggets the first, game they go to, overtime which him BECAUSE i Had Norman Paul norman power to get over six three, points Attempted yolkish to get six free throws. Attempted they filed yolkics in the overtime he shot the free. THROWS i had Haller burn over fifteen rebounds in the, Cists James harden over fourteen and a half rebounds in, assists and last but, least Had Lebron james to get.
Speaker 3: Similarsists that motherfucker had a wopping. Three you was the call Over Broken.
Speaker 5: Play you want to see your trajectory and see your dreams unfold like.
Speaker 3: MINE i was madic why they got man only at nineteen and a half. Points they think it's gonna be a blow a, taco give me, more no, ringthing, goblin don't do. That they're gonna take down what's we ain't gonna get a lot of? Money what a real?
Speaker 2: Line if you perched that, shote bro see if you're in't, popular a lot of The goblin's gonna come.
Speaker 3: Up i'm on points right. Now, yeah go to.
Speaker 2: Points, well while you're looking at, THAT i do my shout, out, man shout out to the BROTHER i saw my show this. WEEKEND i do remember your, name But i'm not gonna say it because he was, like, MAN i fucked With Broken.
Speaker 3: Play y'a don't know about, sports BUT i fucked with.
Speaker 8: Y'all all, Right, OKAY i got something THAT i thought you was gonna get a shout. Out you didn't got a shout, out but don't your.
Speaker 3: Head, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Know so when PEOPLE i see people, NOW i be writing their names down like broken playing AND i write their names. Down SO i wrote the name. Down BUT i was, Like i'm not gonna say. It this nigga think he knows what you?
Speaker 3: Do? Now what was your? PICK i Had Lebron james Over, watch you do, it don't need. IT i GOT tj McConnell over seven and a half. Shure give Me Jah over thirty three and a half points rebounds in the.
Speaker 2: Cist y'all got to play. It And i'm telling you you got to do. Something he was talking. Shit yeah you got to come back. Strong, yeah give ME tj McConnell over seven and a half POINT.
Speaker 3: I hate being no white.
Speaker 2: Boys John moran over thirty three and a half points rebounds in the.
Speaker 3: Sist yeah that's.
Speaker 2: It, Hey, yeah we're gonna do a better job of tracking this ship so we can start and stunt. On.
Speaker 3: Y'all ad won't get this shit right, Now colleen talk money alcohol in a.
Speaker 14: Minute Jaman Carlos miller And i'm over here at the eighty Five South studios eighty five ways and. Look if you would like to be featured on The Black, market all you have to do is go to the, website go to Black, market click submit and. Submit if you want to be featured on, here you can come kick it and be my guests and we'll talk about your business and now we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going. On hit the, website, register submit and come kick it with me on The Black.
Speaker 3: Market you know what that. Means it's money on the. Floor, yo, yo, yo what's going on with your? BOY dcm.
Speaker 10: Flight in case you haven't, heard we at the eighty Five South show have launched our own independent streaming service Called channel eighty five and for our lawyer, supporters we are currently offering twenty percent off for six. Months just use code eighty five per center, right spread it out cold.
Speaker 3: Eighty five P E R C E N t E.
Speaker 10: R once you sign, up you'll get access to the podcast a whole day earlier than everyone else on, YouTube all of our new live, shows independent, specials new shows like five On it eighty five and even get your special office and discounts for eighty Five south merchandise and the. Shows it's only eight dollars fifty cent a month or eighty five dollars for the whole, year and you can find us online At china eighty five dot com or or on your, iPhone APPLE, Tv, amazon Five, Stick roku and even On. Android and remember use code eighty five per center for twenty percent.
Speaker 3: Off for a whole six. Months That's china eighty. Five subscribe