Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and.
Speaker 2: Jettie and he arms Happy Gallantines Day. I just learned about this Happy Gallantines Day right into that live from Studio C Hey dimly lit room within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getting Communications Compound. Hey, y'all, today we're under the tutelage of our general Manager, Donald J. Trump, shaker upper in chief. So Gallantine's Day comes from the television show Parts and Recreation. I guess it's a fan that is caught on over the last many years, and a lot of women get together for mimosas for brunch or drinks after work or whatever the day before Valentine's Day. You're nodding your head, Katie, you're aware of this or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been invited to a few of these, and they give gifts and play games.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know there were gifts. Oh yeah, gifts and games. A bunch of celibate, non dating, bitter women who are giving up on life getting together. I don't think that's it at all.
Speaker 4: All of the girls that invited me to a Gallentine's Day, are married?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's it at all. Yeah, I think you're a whole bitter don't have it airing lesbians? Probably every woman who ever turned me down surely a lesbian. If if Gallentine's Day somehow like becomes a thing and women realize this is more fun without the dudes, we decide what we want to do and do it the way we want and where we want and what the people we want, and you're not here and everything like that, and it overtakes Valentine's Day, that would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Culturally speaking, I think, yeah, Galentine's Valentine's Day is about as big as friends giving.
Speaker 2: I mean it's caught on Okay, Yeah, it's definitely a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then uh, Golfanine's Day with the fellas well, y'all are doing that would be just fine. It'll all getting together for games and gifts. Sounds like hell to me. But if you know, go ahead and knock yourself the hell out have a good time. Yeah, you're here, that's awesome. How did I miss out on this? I guess you were doing it on the sly.
Speaker 4: Yep, we don't want anything to do with you guys during Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Day again, fair enough, it might be. I'll be on the back of nine. If I'm needed, I'll be over here. Text me if you need something. That's that's something we're breaking news to it good.
Speaker 6: I don't have to dip my body in red paint anymore on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: So far, I think Valentine's Day is still a thing. So I know you dip your body in red paint and you had that allergic reaction a couple of years ago. Yeah, we are. It was a whole thing. It was pretty bad. It was paint. It toldally not paint. Go with die food guy, red dye number one. It's good for you. ASCARFK. Junior is about to be the head of HHS. Were you up breaking news today? So Hamas has announced just in the last couple hours that they are going to release three more hostages at noon on Saturday. And it's being reported that that's satisfying the ceasefire agreement, which I think it strictly does. But I believe Trump said all of the hostages need to come back by noon on Saturday. Didn't he No more of this? Two here? Three? There two there, or is he backed off that. I haven't heard that he officially has. I wouldn't be surprised if he's backed off of it, just because that's not the agreement that the Israelis came to, right, that's like a brand new I've got a better idea, which is fine. Yeah, again, is the shaker upper in chief both domestically and foreign relations wise. And the latest version I've heard of him with the noon deadline for Saturday, he said Israel can overrule that. Of course, it's just my opinion. So maybe that's the backing off it. If Israel decides to just stay locked in with the ceasefire agreement, which I think he kind of have to, I don't think he can go beyond. Although if they're jerking you around, you know, starting to cancel. Of course, that whole treating the hostages the way they treat him up into the you know, the moment they get in the Israeli van, that's reason enough to break the deal as far as I'm concerned. Also, though Israel's main goal is we're gonna We're gonna ignore. You're poking me in the chest, you're spitting on me, you're calling my mom an m ephor you're doing all these things. I'm gonna ignore that until we get it back as many hostages as we can. Then I'm gonna kill your ass, every single one of you. Yes, putting aside the fact that my mom being an mfor is confusing at best, I agree. And Donald Trump is playing the role with a bad cop, which is kind of interesting given the fact that bibit net and Yaho's plenty of badass himself. But yeah, it's the madman theory. He said, no, we want all of them back by Saturday. Beebe's holding him back. I'm trying to hold him back. I'm trying well. As has been written by many people right center and left, it was completely the opposite under Biden. Oh, Biden was holding onto Bebe's shoulders, holding him back. Hey, jim As, I'm holding him back. He's not gonna go too far. I got him here, which was inexplicable and awful and morally wrong and all kinds of horrible things. But yeah, so, I just even heard David Ignatius of The Washington Post, no Trump fan, say it was Trump's threat that got Hamas back. In the structure of the ceasefire, deal, right, right, I have some really really interesting analysis of a couple of Trump's nuttiest statements thus far and the effect they've had, which is it's either four to five dimensional chess or it's a happy accident. But it's really interesting. Go the disruptor in chief. There is something to be said and just in life in general, for just plowing forward every day in every direction of your life and just just keep going, just keep going forward. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That didn't work. To try this, it'll either work or you'll learn something from it. As they say, you try to avoid disastrous mistakes. But but yes, yes, let's start the show officially already. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Gallantine's Day. I can't believe I've just learned about this. That's a state. It's a big thanks saying combined words that are cute, see and it's just make me seccarently, let's do whatever you want. Just don't say the word is February thirteenth, year, twenty twenty five or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. It's better for going to celebrate Gallantine's Day with their work. Husband and their Oh you know what i'd like for Galentine's Day? A staycation?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lord, all right, let's begin officially now according to see rules and Regulations. One of my favorite opening clips and sometime, and it comes at mark.
Speaker 6: Elon, go take your musty million, and Mustar Mosca writes to the moon. That's because if you don't, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to stand up.
Speaker 6: We're gonna speak up, We're gonna mart We're gonna do anything we need to do to make sure that the people of this country understand that the stay up maybe.
Speaker 2: Just for them. You get your mustard hands. Oh blah money at a mousetown, you mustard boom boom moon. Things are getting weird. Okay, you musty boom moo moo. Right. How how has he become such a lightning rod? Because he's threatening their impossible to get rid of jobs. That's the whole thing, isn't it, right? And the money that flows to the politicians. Yeah, and also because they've realized that yelling that Trump's a dictator, Trump's a dictator, and it's just not working. They need a new devil to terrify people. With hl Menkin's endless series of hobgoblins meant to frighten the population, and there running one way or another. Elon's the newest hobgoblin or musty moo moo moo if you prefer. While I find it amusing. Like I told my kids at dinner last night about how he changed his Twitter handle to Harry Balls for a day is to make people say it. I don't think it helps him any but he's he's so childish in that way. So I got the new Tesla update on the computer showed up. You just get in your car and things are different, and so they interrupt. They updated this and it says ass and big letters on my screen ass actually smart summon. So he improved the summon feature where I can press a button on her any day, like the day the car will back out and come pick me up in front of the building and I can get in without having a walk in the rain. But the actually smart summon ASS. So it's his ass and pick letters, I mean, because because that's what he likes. I just I think, and you have to accept it. It's it's like I've you know, accepted my flaws along with my strength and that of my sweet wife and the rest of it. It just you get the package. There's no can I get this without onions with human beings. That's a that's a good one. That should be your quote. That might be your best quote. Oh no, no, I've tried, so is it a great one? All right? Thank you? There's no can I get this without onions with human beings? You like all the stuff with them? The other stuff comes with it, right, Which is not an excuse to be an extra hot, spicy onion all the time. You ought to try to, you know, just soften your onion inness to make the relationship work. But ros is there any of the things that you really hair a stray hair in the burger? You don't want that? That by personality you can get certainly, that's right. But there you go. Finally, Michael I came up with a quote worth memorizing, being remembered by the generations the ages to come. But we got more clips of this, and we've had him for several days. The elon as a lightning rod and like the biggest threat in America to a certain segment of society is just so interesting. He wants to make government smaller and less efficient. How is that so horrible efficient yea more efficient, yeah, smaller and more vision less efficient to be easy. You just wait his speech yesterday about yesterday about bureaucracy, and he actually he gave a speech overnight to some video conference in Dubai. I don't understand how he lives his life, but talking about it's it's the government by the bureaucracy, up the bureaucracy. Just I wish everybody understood the way bureaucracies work, the way they grow, the way they become, you know, the iron law bureaucracy. They become about serving the bureaucracy more than accomplishing their goals. It's just it's all real. It's like a science. We need to bring back a couple of the clips from the other day where he was describing that. I you know, perhaps some of the folks didn't hear them, and I would love to hear them again. Trump with some strong statements about the Department of Education and how bad it is and how he wants to get rid of it. We'll get into that coming up. We got mailed bag a little bit later, case headlines and other news of the day. I hope you can just stick around.
Speaker 5: Armstrong Andyetty that Jesus I know would be dressed in full drag and serving face, or handsome as a trans man, or wrapped in the garb of a non binary person who knows one gender is way too small to capture their gloriousness.
Speaker 2: It's a tease ahead to the podcast we're going to do after the show. Every day after the show we do the One More Thing podcast will play the entire audio, well, not the entire audio, because it'd be like an hour long, but many minutes of a city council meeting they had in Wooster, mass last night to be as they voted to become a trans sanctuary city. Whatever the hell that means. Good Lord, that was a crazy person. Oh that's why I wanted to put it in the podcast so we can play the whole thing. It is an endless parade of mentally ill people as far as I can tell, and the city then decided to do what they want. Yeah, it is truly a cult, the whole something else but radical trans theory cult. If you don't usually grab the One More Thing podcast, you listen to this or whatever, you should. We do good stuff every single day. We kind of have some breaking news Katie Katie the news lady.
Speaker 4: We do this morning in Munich, Germany, a driver deliberately drove into a crowd of people Injuring twenty eight and it's confirmed that he is a kabulborn Afghan asylum seeker, already known for drug crimes and theft.
Speaker 2: Twenty four years old. Yeah, so I assume people are thinking it might be one of those isis like attacks we had in New Orleans. They're calling it a deliberate attack. Yeah, very much like that, and of even greater significance. The flow in Europe and especially Germany these days was one hundred percent toward cracking down on immigration and to the bizarre multicultural experiment that Angela Merkel was running in the rise of the AfD, the far Ish right party that everybody's acting like is anathema. We can't have them in power. Has this reap which is so Heinrich. I was listening to some sober news analysis I remember it was, but it was like somebody who's like, you know, tries to be honest, who fought Marilla Penn's group would win in France next election because this topic thought, Wow, okay, well you do rep what you saw You're absolutely right. So there's two topics there. Really, it's the whole unfettered immigration of people who want you to go away, which is an odd policy to have in any country. And two, the how's the modern world gonna do with these car attacks? How are you gonna You can't protect every crowded area that exists. I mean, I could name off the top of my head twenty that have no protection whatsoever. Yet. I don't want to give anybody any ideas, but I mean it'd be very difficult to do. Even more significantly than that. I think the whole radical Islam versus the West thing it took a nap. It's not over. It's far from over. Well, And to that point, I didn't get into the story. I saw the headline Israel is considering significant strikes on Iranian nuclear sites this year. US intelligence agencies warned that's a breaking news in the Wall Street Journal. Why somebody leaked that? Why the US intelligence agencies know what Israel's going to do and then we leaked it in the United States? Is that an attempt to get them to not do it? Is that to warn a Ran? I'm not exactly sure that stuff can get very complicated, But that's the story overnight. Two main possibilities. It was, you know, the permanent bureaucracy in intelligence or the State Department that leaked it to constrain Israel, like you said, in a very Biden administration like act, or deliberate leak from the Trump administration saying yeah, Israel is just going to whack the hell out of you boys. Yeah, so get to negotiating or something. Come correct. Exactly how much time we got, Michael? About six months? How much time we got? You know the way you eat? Yeah, acts, I got a minute thirty. You look like you're harried. Are you harried? What's the problem. Oh, we're just on something here. Okay, first personal life or a radio show? Oh my god, let them we're goodness on the air. You made a flavorable I thought it might be a personal life thing. You don't know, day before Valentine's Day and say we don't have dinner reservations and he's on the phone with his wife and you know, you know, you never that can happen. Turns out that's not the case. Though, I'm wearing horrible socks today and this is not making my job easier. Somehow, I let the laundry get behind and I went throw all my decent socks and that's down to my Why do I even have them in the drawer at the back of the drawer, incredibly uncomfortable? What was I thinking when I bought them? What decade did they come from? Socks? And I'm wearing them today and they're just it's it's gonna affect my mood the entire day. I think a lot of us do it. We stick them in the back of the drawer as if they're going to heal themselves or get better or something. Yeah, or why would why would you get down to your emergency socks before you do well, won't you just do laundry before you get to your last beer? I don't know. It's a a I've failed at living, is what I've done. We've got mail bag on the way. How is that looking? It's outstanding, full of revelations and insights, great freedom loving quote of the day in just an insanely busy news day, socks are like they're designed to be annoying, Like the whole point was to make you unhappy all day long. If you miss a segment of the show, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty. You know, I don't want to talk about what Trump did every day, but he does so much stuff. Surely it'll taper off at something potentially huge significance. How do you not, I mean, you made him our general manager today, disruptor in chief. There's so much stuff around Taiwan and Russia and Israel, not to mention the remaking of the federal government in a bunch of different ways. So yeah, you gotta talk about all that. The biggest rumor in the world, according to Mark Calprin, that involves Greenland and China and Taiwan and all kinds of stuff. I'll share that with you this half hour because it's it's damned interesting. Oh there's a lot to wrap your arms around there. Freedom, I mean quoted the day, continuing on with old Abe Lincoln. His birthday was yesterday. It used to be a holiday. I mean, that's your trans day of visibility or whatever. Anyway, we used to have holidays that meant something. We're just pandering to special interest groups anyway. Lincoln known for his great political speeches, but also it struck me and looking through this list, some very ben Franklin like advice for living, I mean a lot. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm, said Lincoln. That's pretty good. No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. That's another good one. Let's see, h where's the other one that I really like? That first one is a better written version of Is this the Hill you Want to Die on? Yeah? Yeah. Character is like a tree, and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it. The tree is the real thing. And then finally, and this one will either chill you to the bone, spur you to action, or both. The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next. That's a Lincoln quote. Allegedly there's a guy who didn't go to school. That's pretty interesting. Yeah, I'll have to research that. I'm it doesn't aware recently the number of quotes it's a little bit too good. Yes, yes, I would agree. The number of quotes that are misattributed on the internet is roughly seventy eight percent. You can quote me on that. We're going or say Ben Franklin said, just in general, we're going further down the road of the Internet being practically worthless in terms of looking anything up. Yeah, and some of them, some of the things I've come across are kind of inexplicable too. A P. J. O'Rourke quote attributed to Christopher Hitchens. Why why pt Work's a fine guy to quote, very smart and a charming man. Quote him instead of Hitchins. The idea is just as good. Mailbag Woo. I can't believe they named those big luxury cars after me, Abraham Lincoln, totally authentic. You can drop us the note mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Where to send the Palestinians while rebuilding Gaza, writes Bill, pull it DeSantis habit, ship them to Iran. They'd fit right in. Furthermore, Iran's already funding and supporting them anyway, so this would probably be more Doge, cost effective and efficient for everyone. He says. Keep up the great work, guys and crew. I say, keep up the great emails, Bill from Kansas. That's clever, Speaking of which, called Trump the shaker upper in Chief. What his absolutely nutty Gaza Lago plan has shaken loose coming up? Stay with us Arizona, Matt if they digitize the Oh, this is check describing to us what Elon Musk was describing. I guess, yeah, that's right. We played the Elon Musk audio describing how there was a limit to the number of federal employees that could retire at any given time. It's one thousand a month because the way they file the retirement papers is to take actual papers, put them in actual Manila envelopes, carry them down a long elevator, down a mine shaft into a mine and where is it, Arizona or Nevada or something like that, put them in a cardboard box for some reason, right, it like it's nineteen fifty three. And as Elon pointed out, I guess if the elevator breaks down, nobody can retire. It's just an hilariously antiquated system. And my favorite quote from Elon on that was practically anything would be better than this. Yeah, yeah, no kidding anyway, Arizona, Matt says, hey, guys, if they digitize the retirement process, the morlocks living in the mine will not have enough to do and we'll start to terrorize the eloy living in DC. Excellent HG reference. Why is it necessary to have two pieces of ID to open a bank account, by the way, Jack telling them they tried to open a bank account for a child. The ridiculous Patriot Act is so full of the government spying on us to prevent another nine to eleven, some of which we thankfully learned from Edward Snowden. We probably still wouldn't know about it though he was a trader. Yeah, they just went way, way, way overboard. I get that you disrupt terrorist networks by following the money, but allow me to suggest that at the point a thirteen year old boy can't have a savings account opened in his name, you've gone too far. When he's there with his parent, Yes, which I can prove who I am. To the point of Arizona MAT's note here, which I think is excellent. Why is it necessary to have two pieces of ideed open a bank account? Isn't that too burdensome? Burdensome against people of color? An excellent point. No, ID needed to vote lots of places. But my thirteen year old, who's with me and I've had an account there for twenty five years, have to have two pieces. You have two pieces ID, your thirteen year old? Would you what the hell the one thing you have to get used to in politics, especially, is that people will make moral arguments with all the sincerity of a of a dedicated preacher of the word. I mean of all they will put on the cloak of absolutely righteous kind humanity to make their arguments. They don't mean a stinking word of it. They're using your goodness against you making these arguments. Yeah, the combine they can't ask for voter ideas. It's too burdensome for people of color. No, that's a way to get fraudulent votes in and vote harvest and the rest of it. That's it. And yes, my complain is about a minor activity, hoping a savings account fort a thirteen year old. But it just speaks to the sort of bureaucracy thing that Elon's talking about, just the thickening of all the crap that slows things down, makes it more expensive, makes it burdensome, it's a federal law whatever. Yeah, it's kind of a small thing. But I'm ThReD percent confident that Soulzan Nitsen himself would say, no, you're absolutely right to point out crap like that. That's the snare that gets built around you. Let me see, uh I will say. Harry in Portland says, let me start by saying, your show is fantastic. Oh, that can be the middle in the end too, if you want. Anyway, your take on Putin was good on Thursday. That being that Putin's Putin behaves entirely in Putin's self interest one hundred percent of the time. There's nothing you can do to sway, cajole, threaten him. He is a calculating alligator of a human being. Anyway, he said, But I believe Trump is walking softly and carrying a big stick, or he's a narcissistic moron. I don't. I just didn't hear the stick metaphor on the show. Keep entertaining my brain and port not a. But we did take their nukes and promise to defend them in ninety one, if I'm not mistaken, NaNs wed that gets left out of the the discussion. All the time Ukraine had nukes to protect themselves. We said, now give them to us, we promise we'll protect you. And we didn't give him to Russia. Really anyway, I'm the lazy. We wanted all the Soviet nukes under the same central control. The latest wrinkle that we need to talk about with Russian Putin. Is Trump's saying he's gonna go there and Putin might come here to the White House. We're gonna have Vladimir Putin, one of the most evil men on earth, a child killer, sitting with the President. I don't know want to feel about that that's gonna happen. I don't even like him saying it out loud. I don't either. He is maneuvering in his inimitable way. And Robert Rights just heart a clip of Caroline Levitt, the new Press Secretary, have to say. It's nice to hear someone who's every other word is not m or KJP was so terrible. She was unqualified for the job. But then I love this, signed loyal listener, Rob though for today known as that Hispanic Asian adult movie sensation Manuel Hung in the spirit of Elon Musk Wow being Harry Bowles, Manuel Hung, beautiful, Robert proud of yourself. I get it, Okay, you're ready for the biggest rumor in the world. According to Mark Calprin, will it terrify me? It's something, the biggest rumor in the world, persistent and omnipresent in the sort of salons that Mark Alpern dips into knowing all the players and everything is the talk of a grand bargain between the United States and China that involves reduced tariffs, US access to Greenland, China's peaceful taking of Taiwan, and several provisions and players to be named later. It seems implausible to many ears and eyes. But the talk of the deal is every where right now, writes Mark Alprin, who is of one of those three team deals though where you know Cleveland for some reason gets relief from their salary cap by taking some scrub right, But why is one of the pieces China gets peaceful access to Taiwan? And there's an article in the New York Times today sort of speaking to that, not getting as specific. Taiwan prepares for Trump's tariffs and a changed Washington how they thought they were fully being supported by the United States. In no way, China gets to take over and now things look different. Wow, that is a troubling rumor, I'd say, I can't imagine how that would shake out. The New York Times article, with lots of quotes from Donald Trump and his people, make it sound like Trump's all about no, no no, no, Why is Taiwan the leader making leader and making chips around the world that we need. That's a ridiculous way to structure the world. Those chips need to be made here. You need to get those back over here. So that might be as you want to be part of China, or you want to give us the chips and then we'll protect it. I don't know, I don't know what he's talking about. Maybe this hearkens back to our conversation earlier about how you don't get to make substitutions when you're dealing with a human being. You can't say, can I have that without onions? Please for your spouse for instance. They are who they are within you know, reason, Trump being the agitator in chief and not giving a damn about all of the power structures of DC and how well, wait a minute, these hundred thousand people will all have always had their job. They're always have their job and their pension and the rest of it, and they contribute to me, so neither party can mess with them. Okay, okay, And everybody agrees and goes about their business, and they waste more and more of our money. Well, he's shaking stuff up like that he's shaking up the Middle East with his actually ridiculous idea of taking over Gausen turning it into a resort. But again, I want to get to what that's shaken loose down the line. At the same time, I don't think he understands or cares about Chesterton's fence. He thinks, no, we'll build a Trump fence. It'll be better than Chesterton, whoever that was. And we will see things shaken up that should not be shaken up. I just hope it's not too many and too disastrously. What he said about the Department of Education yesterday music to my ears. We've got Katie's headlines on the way, lots of stuff stay here. There are so many headlines around the Elon Musk if you just like look at the you know, we've got TV monitors and Twitter up and all the different news sources and everything like that. Elon's name gets mentioned more than Trump's. Now, I think wonder at some point of Trump's gonna be wait a second, eit a second. Elon can't be the most famous person in the world. I'm the most famous person in the world. Could happen? That could be the point of Rubb. I'm just I'm just pleased that America's geopolitical adversaries, who are evil and dangerous, have agreed to pause their evil doing while we yell at each other over doge. Oh no, that's right there, doing a pace, as they say, to do their evil. I've got a great example of that. Next hour. You need to wake up, friends, White wake up. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie from ABC News.
Speaker 4: Hamas says it will release the hostages as planned on Saturday.
Speaker 2: In reference to what I just said, Andy McCarthy with an absolutely devastating piece that should be read everywhere in America came out a few weeks ago. The jihad against Jews is war against the West. He explains exactly what he means, and we will share that with you.
Speaker 4: Trump's call with Putin alarms Europe and Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I I'm disgusted by the even throwing it out there as a possibility, the idea of Putin coming and sitting in the White House and doing that whole thing in the fireplace and like smiling and talking. I mean no, Trump thinks he can work him. You guys, mentioned. Yeah, go ahead, you guys.
Speaker 4: Mentioned this from Breitbart dot com.
Speaker 2: Trump calls for.
Speaker 4: Department of Education to be quote closed immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll listen to Trump explain why.
Speaker 4: An hour two from the Free Beacon, Trump administration formerly ends Biden's war on gas stoves.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh so all those things that Trump has done that because he has done so many things have kind of gotten obscured. But the gas stoves thing. Bringing back the regular light bulb water pressure rules that the Biden with a stroke of the pen had forced down everybody's throat. You know, that's what Trump's always talking about. You can't get any water pressure out of your shower. Unfortunately, for folks living in blue states, the various governors of those states have become frantic like a gavenousom, for instance, in Trump proofing California, or the city in Massachusetts trying to become a trans sanctuary, and they're doubling and tripling down on the madness. But at least it's your state deciding. The founding fathers did not think the federal government should be involved in how much water pressure you have in your toilet or how you cook your food.
Speaker 4: Good Lord, along those lines, from Fox News. EPA administrator Zelden demand's return of twenty billion dollars in taxpayer money wasted on climate agenda by Biden.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this so much, me too. From NBC.
Speaker 4: Judge rules that Trump's sweeping plan to persuade federal workers to resign can move forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh interesting. Yeah, the some of the addition the initial injunctions where they judge shop some Obama appointees left to Trotsky and he rules against Trump for a week and a half. It'll be fine. Let's just let the fight begin. From ABC this week.
Speaker 4: Shares of Elon Musk's Tesla have fallen.
Speaker 2: Sharply, with the speculation that it is his vibe as a guy who's trying to slash government and take over the country. I'll never be able to sell my car. It's probably worth half what it was when Trump got inaugurated. I mean, it's amazing. And this also from this week about Elon Musk. Elon Musk called Thursday to delete entire agencies from the US federal government as part of a push under Trump to upend the restructure and delete entire agencies. So it's that sort of headline as leading to the Tesla shares crashing, they think.
Speaker 4: From the New York Times. Google calendar deletes Women's History Month, Black History Month, and Pride Month due.
Speaker 2: To DEI rollback. All right, there you go. We know how that game works. Whatever what they've they've deleted them. They're just good. They doing the thing where they take out things that people weren't upset about to see, like the government's forcing us to not even honor women anymore. They're doing the all thing.
Speaker 3: Eh from USA today, good enough to bathe in Papa John's unveils garlic dipping sauce inspired.
Speaker 2: Bath bomb, right, you know what. It's a desperate plead to dupe people like you, Katie into giving them a free commercial. Yes, like you just did. Although this one's amusing enough, I will the judges will forbid it. I can just see myself laying in the tomb and think, what a little bit of this. I wonder what it tastes like.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, this is repulsive.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Finally, the Babylon b Doge eliminates Congress after audit finds it's completely useless and mostly for show boo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, West Congress got like an eleven percent of brutal rating. That's generous, you eleven percent. What are your standards. There's a lot going on today, too much going on. Yeah, I'm thinking mostly the geopolitical stuff, which could get ugly. We'll talk more about that and a whole bunch of other things. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty