Speaker 1: One of two point seven Kiss FM Los Angeles. Scissidan Kill Bill Jeffrey Tubbs, our engineer has the magic button to bring in the Zoom microphone. Preanca Choper is on the other end of the zoom. Are you there? It's Ryan.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we're super I mean, so, what's going on? Always just to bring up to speed, there's Sisiny and Tanya. Tanya's about to be proposed to any day, so we're like on your ringwatch here, you're on ringwatch for her.
Speaker 2: That's stressful for your going to be fiance, do you know what?
Speaker 1: Little pressure? But what's crazy, Progres is that like we kind of talk about it every day And I ask does he mind that we talk about it? And does that change the pressure? And she thinks not so, I.
Speaker 2: Girl, what we're sure. I'm sweating. World is going to anticipate what this ring is going to look like. Man, I better show up.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, you know it's one. We're very excited. So that's happening. I'm I guess I don't know. I shouldn't use so were jealous because that's probably like a negative connotation, But I vicariously lived through your passion and love for restaurants, and the one that I've been invited to but I haven't been to yet because you know I'm such a big foodie.
Speaker 2: Well you must go to Sona. I love food, and I I you know, just traveling.
Speaker 3: As part of our jobs, you kind of travel all over the world, and I'm always unset and never really get the opportunity to see places. My mom always said, you have so many stamps on your passport, but you've seen nothing. But the one way I can travel when I'm on set.
Speaker 2: Is through food.
Speaker 1: Food.
Speaker 2: So I always, whenever i'm traveling, will eat local food wherever I good. And when I came to the US, I just feel like I never saw too much of.
Speaker 3: You know, Indian food with fine dining and have an atmosphere where you have you go with your friends, and so I wanted to kind of create that, and which is why happened in New York.
Speaker 1: And yeah when I'm when I'm there, absolutely and it's my stomach is growling talking about I work to eat. That's that's what we will. Your engage, I've got you say mine.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: With us, listen, we know you feel free to you know, we've known you forever and I just realized that we've like talked about you a thousand times on this show. We've had Nick on this show over the years. Not all good stuff, because only good stuff comes out of these speakers, but Nick's been on a million times. This is your first appearance on air thrining secrets with all of us. So we're very excited.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It took a big prime video series to do it, and so uh this will It's really cool. It's playing a spy and sit it down. Also with the amazing Stanley Tucci, another foodie. What made you want to do this action packed series?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's such a cool show. And also I love the spy genre like most of us too. But sorry to all the guys out there, it's been dominated by men for way too long. Right, Like, every time you think of an iconic spy, I can't remember a female iconic spy like Charlie serroon Angelina Jolie.
Speaker 2: But do you remember the names of the character, Like it's just so you know Ethan Hunt or Born or Bond or it's always a guy.
Speaker 3: And from the inception of the show, the helm of this with a spy duo, which gave a female character an incredible opportunity and a great role to play, So that was very exciting. Second, the global ambition of the show with people consuming entertainment now on subtitles and dubbed movies from around the world.
Speaker 2: I mean, we had a movie with subtitles win an Oscar.
Speaker 3: As well, So entertainment has changed in such a big way, and this show is really adopting a global attitude. So we have an Italian version of the show, we have an Indian show, we have the American version of the show, and all the stories are interconnected and being made by local filmmakers with local costs. So it's just such an incredible ambition which has never been attempted on film and TV. And given primes you know, subscribers, we're going to about one hundred and twenty territories around the world.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: You know what's also fascinating this called Citadel, which premieres on Prime Video on Friday, Prianca with US. Now what's also fascinating to me is how like the real world. I used to think these spy concepts were so far fetched and now I'm seeing the news and how much this stuff is even crazier in the there's this intersection of I guess transparency now that we have about the spy world that we never had before too. Have you noticed that?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and which is why the writers deliberately rooted this show in a little bit of relevance to what's actually happening in the world, and it's rooted in realism rather than fantasy.
Speaker 2: We do have the fantasy element when.
Speaker 3: It comes to technology, for you know, holographic watches or like my tech, but the rest of it is really rooted in realism.
Speaker 4: And where the world is today and the wars and politics and how you know a few people can get together and monopolize global politics.
Speaker 2: And what that does for every day of people.
Speaker 3: So the show is based and rooted in that, which is so exciting as well because as consumers we are so much more aware of what is happening in the world, care enough and adds to the characters on the show.
Speaker 1: We all close our eyes at night and dream of being a spy. So I have to, man, I thought about it. I'm not the hard stuff.
Speaker 2: Really imagine like this is real people's jobs.
Speaker 1: I know, I think it's scary. I don't want to be so fascinated by it.
Speaker 4: I'm scared of sa Like I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: Then you're a great actor.
Speaker 5: I have anything where they will stop me and excuse me, ma'am, Like, I don't want Can you imagine being a spy, were you literally like live to the governments to like, that's scary stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really appreciate the spies out there.
Speaker 1: Listening for Jonas with US. Citadel premieres on Prime Video on Friday. It's so awesome to see you, uh say, Nick, And I hope to see you in the wild in the real world soon. Take good care, Congratulations on everything.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Coming. It's really fascinating this series. I can't wait to war looks really good. Way, let's not bury the headline. We now have an engagement party restaurant book Yeah all right, girl? Did you should we tell Robbie? Do you want to find Robbie tomorrow?
Speaker 5: You know what's funny is like half of his family lives in New York.
Speaker 1: Well this is not the stars are aligning. We just now got a booking for your engagement parties. So what's up? Bro? From Robby If you're listening. Prianca Jonas offered to host your engagement party. What's up? That's like postable. Let's just all right up your alley. I can do a trending report on you at her restaurant. Yeah, coming back with SIS tickets next