Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and.
Speaker 2: It's on the radio, and the Dodds time ready in his lunchbox.
Speaker 3: More game too, Steve Red and it's trying to put you through the fog.
Speaker 4: He's riding this week's next bit and Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 5: So you know what this.
Speaker 1: Is about it all. Here's a voicemail we got last.
Speaker 6: Night Morning Studio.
Speaker 7: I just got Lasik.
Speaker 6: Eye surgery and I'm not supposed to look at my phone or do anything, so I've been laying in bed all day catching up on the podcast.
Speaker 7: You guys are definitely helping me get through the day, so I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll still be able to see in a few days.
Speaker 6: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. Anybody I know that's had Lasik loves it. Life changing. My right eye doesn't work at all eight percent vision. I can't get Lacy because it's not my eye that's problem. Moment's my brain. I wish I could get lay because I would get it tomorrow. Eddie's had it. It's pretty amazing, loved it. Yeah, good luck with that, Good luck with that vision. Hope you get it back all right. Now, Time for the investigative, Morning Corny, we have ninety seconds to get as many of Amy's jokes right as possible. Get it the morning, corny.
Speaker 6: What do you call a bunch of rabbits that are hopping.
Speaker 8: Backwards back rabbit backtrack rabbit backwards back crabbit reverse back rack a rabbit backward backrab backgrab BackRub oh bunny back bunny backgrab backwards bunny.
Speaker 6: What do you call a bunch of rabbits that are hopping backwards?
Speaker 1: What's a bunch of rabbits?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What's that called school ride? What's another name for a rabbit? A rabbit? Hair? Hair?
Speaker 8: A back hair hair back back here? Uh? Back hair?
Speaker 1: What do you have? What do you have? Hairline? Yes?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Mean to be offensive, very bad on you.
Speaker 6: Why was the duck a good detective?
Speaker 1: Whack whack you quacked the case?
Speaker 6: That's yeah. What do you call a famous crab inch shell?
Speaker 1: Pinch crab cake shell? A famous celebrity? Right?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: What do you call a famous crab.
Speaker 1: Clus station crustacean rab fred celebrity babe niggins?
Speaker 6: What do you call a famous crab crab?
Speaker 1: Famous crab crab crab nebula sole crab is ore is our celebrity. That's name's not like crab?
Speaker 6: Like, what do you call it? Famous crab?
Speaker 1: Lenny Krabbit? Oh, that's that's what I was Yeah, something like that I was going for. That's really good. Yeah, what do you call rock star crab? Leney crabit? That's good? But that's not it? Okay, what is it again? What did you say, lunchalk?
Speaker 6: What do you call a famous crab?
Speaker 1: Crab? That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one. I'm away from my desk. I'm standing up on the stage. We're going to do an announcement reveal via cake. Now, this is a cookie cake that I ordered specially made. There is an announcement on the cake. Does anyone on the show know what the announcement is? No clue? No, you do know what it is in my heart? Okay, so you're guessing. I would love to your guesses because nobody knows. But maybe people get it right. There's a big announcement here on the cake. There is an announcement. Ray, do you want to guess? I was gonna say, is it in partnership with Amy's announcement that she's doing on her Instagram or something has nothing to do with any partnership of any announcement.
Speaker 6: No, I mean you know about that, Bobby, but I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not no. No, the cake, no, it is not.
Speaker 6: It's in partnership like it has to do with us.
Speaker 1: Like Lunchbox is writing something down with a pin. He's pulled out post it notes. There's an announcement on this cake. Lunchbox. Yeah, I don't want to ruin it, but but you don't know what it is. So if you run it, you just get it correct. Yeah. Do you want to hold yours for a second? Then? Yeah? Okay, Morgan, any guesses? Honestly, no, I.
Speaker 6: Have zero idea what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: No one's ever done it world renown?
Speaker 6: Is it? You're usual?
Speaker 1: It's not renowned yet, but it will be.
Speaker 6: Is it personal? Like for you?
Speaker 1: I don't want to answer any questions quite yet, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I have a guess.
Speaker 1: I have a guess. Okay, Eddie, go ahead. Hope it's you shot the drone down? That is interesting. You shot the drone down, that is interesting. I'm not going to say no to that. There's been a drone flying over mine, although it's disappeared. For like five or six days. It just recently came back, so you could be onto something there. He would have brought the drone. I would not know. I would not have brought the drone. I would have put a thing in the woods and never looked back. And I think the message says I found an alien. Oh well, that's stupid, but it would be awesome. Amy, what do you think it is?
Speaker 6: Is it where your comedy special is going to be?
Speaker 1: No, but that would work. That would have also been great, But I am not allowed to say that yet. Look until the cake true great? Great, Mike, do you know what it is? No idea, but I think it's delicious. Do you want to guess at all? I kind of thought what Amy was saying. I thought you're gonna announce that. Oh no, I'm not announced. I will say this. I'm not announcing my comedy special right now. I would. I would have already announced it had they allowed me to. But not yet, Lunchbox, that will go to you. You think you have it, Yeah, so go ahead. I have written down comedy special announcement. Oh okay. I always had something to say about that. But in the next couple of few weeks, my comed special will be airing on a television network. Can't say anything about that. That is not what the cake is.
Speaker 6: What I feel like that has to be on cake now though.
Speaker 1: Possibly it is what he's doing Abby, more than a guess. Will you come in the room and take a look at the cake before anybody else sees it? Yeah, come on in. Do you understand what that is and what that means once you see it? Don't?
Speaker 6: Don't I think I know what it is?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: What just from that?
Speaker 1: No? I just had like a you know, realizing to Abby. Abby, No, that's weird. No, she doesn't get it.
Speaker 6: I get it. Hold on, wait, let me think. No, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Abby. You gonna take another look to make sure he's all right? If you're just putting us on. There's a cake with an announcement on it, first time ever revealing an announcement via cake behind you? Stupid? Is this like I finished the show? This will not be the last time. What it is?
Speaker 6: I feel like I have it?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, Abby, any idea? Give me tell you in your ear? Okay?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Would you play a little the whole music? Please? Thank you? Does that make sense? Now? Thank you? And Now she's excited. Now she's clapping and walking out of the room. So it's got to be more than you finished a show on Netflix or something, unless you love the show, unless she's a big squid gamer Morgan, what is your guests?
Speaker 6: Did you win on the scratch off your New Year's resolution?
Speaker 9: They did?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Is a dollar?
Speaker 6: Did it say something like.
Speaker 1: There's no way that's it? Because I feel like you would do that, like on air? What a idiot? You want to scratch ob?
Speaker 6: Is that it?
Speaker 1: I mean? This is worth the cake for sure.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, And you're gonna make a Lunchboks eat a piece, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the worst keke I've ever seen in my life. Pie Oh no, that would be pie dude if they were humbled by guy. Okay, Scooby do you don't know Scooba stea bar executive producer. I have no idea. The only guess I have was something to do with somebody rebranding something, rebranding rebranding something, Amy Jamie, Yeah, okay, got it? No, okay, So all the guests, Jamie's announced that slowly and starting to come out accidentally. It is now time to reveal the message on the cake. So what poop?
Speaker 9: I'm so annoyed he thinks it's so it's only been a month.
Speaker 1: Three or four of the show had guessed that I was announcing the date that my comedy special air and what network and I have not yet. I'm only not allowed. I will soon. I hope Morgan guessed that I hit a scratch off for more than a thousand dollars and I wanted to announce it.
Speaker 5: That's not it, though you don't think it's It's not it because Abby would understand that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it's written a dollar amount, so Abby had no idea what that was.
Speaker 6: And Abby can't hear everything that we do on the show.
Speaker 1: She's answering calls and she did clap as she walked out, just for the record, I will say this.
Speaker 7: She's like, yeah, Bobby got more money.
Speaker 1: No one claps up that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we do. We celebrate each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is now time to reveal the message on the cake. Who thinks I want the scratch off? Anybody?
Speaker 6: I guess No I do. Let's see it's the best option on the table.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, yeah, it's only option.
Speaker 3: Eddie's alien one was pretty stupid okay, and the drone down.
Speaker 1: This is a cookie cake. It is not about a scratch off me winning money. Hold on, hold on. Then we got guests. Guys, well, we've already been guessing.
Speaker 3: I gotta make I gotta let the people know. Go ahead saying what else? What else did he win? Fantasy football? It's nothing like that. I will say this. It has nothing to do with me personally. Okay, well I can just open that and now I.
Speaker 7: Want to have to do with one of us, and we're gonna be like, yes, which person me? Is this how you're choosing to do it all your sneaky way.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. So, no, it is not Amy. Okay, it's not Amy. What he doesn't know that she? No, I know Abi is not pregnant. That's not what it is.
Speaker 6: Is it a going away cake?
Speaker 1: No, it's not going Guys, for my audience listening to this, I've tried to reveal it, and you guys.
Speaker 6: Can feel the cake. Move sweatshirt, reveal the freaking cake.
Speaker 1: You don't have another guess? Okay, it is a cookie cake. On top of it is an Arkansas football sweatshirt that I will that I will pull and the cake, says Amy. Do you want to read the cake? And then on the cake? We will then have the person's say what's up?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, says congrats, Ray and Eddie?
Speaker 1: What you're both pregnant? Let's let us have it. Let us have it. Well, why don't you sit down on the microphone? And they're dating? Hey? Ray, what did we do?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 6: Getting your own show?
Speaker 1: Ray? That's news to me. If it's a show? What Ray, what do you think it is? Eddie needs me to help him with his arm or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm moving in with the Ray something.
Speaker 6: That they both did. But they don't look at.
Speaker 1: This. Let me see what.
Speaker 6: Have y'all done recently? Start saying things on this.
Speaker 1: Eddie doesn't even know what it is. Cheer Guys, are you I what is it? Lunch? Do you want me to say it? Yeah, go for it. They re signed with the company. There you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did lunch know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Raid told me about Ray's agent. No, Raid told me he did. They both. Yeah, both just resigned long term deals to be here as part of the Bobby Bone Show. And so that is the announcement. Congrats Ray and Eddie. Although they didn't even know it, so.
Speaker 7: They they didn't know they were doing it.
Speaker 6: Sounds it seemed like that was something they were doing together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they both it was together.
Speaker 6: But did they know they were doing it at the same time?
Speaker 5: I mean, in passing, I heard about that, but I didn't think much about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Ray was so confusing when he said it. He said he still had some stuff to discuss, so I was like, And then when I saw the cake, though, I'm like, oh, I guess he didn't discuss its regardless, because they both they both almost left, if I'm being honest, you know, they both almost left, and we don't want them to have to leave. It's a stressful period. It was a very stressful period for everyone, including me. So they deserve cake. So congress, radulations, Waity and Ray, We're happy, and now come eat the cookie cake. All right, all right, and we've got an announce many a couple of weeks another one that been I love cake announce that's gonna be a new thing. So, yes, that looks nothing like a cookie cake. It is absolutely a cookie Okay, watch this. That is the weirdest cookie cake I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: It was just not a great amoun.
Speaker 1: A double decker cookie cakes amazing.
Speaker 6: Yes, where's where's it from?
Speaker 1: Uh? Mads eats person from on Instagram? I had to make it. Okay, lets me are there disco balls on that? Yes? Edible? Really? And Cherry's.
Speaker 3: Congratulations and yeah, get us out of here.
Speaker 1: Tip your hands hands. This guy spent twenty four years living on a cruise ship. What if I go from never doing a cruise and then we do this cruise we're doing as a show, and then all of a sudden, I'm like, I'm never leaving. You love it so much. Yeah, he's spent twenty four years living on a cruise ship. That's crazy. He was tired of traveling for his job, moved to Miami, booked a cruise, loved the experience so much and it was like, I'm not getting off this thing. He's known as super Mario by the staff. He recently completed his one thousandth cruise. He does have an apartment in Miami where he gets his mail and he'll get off like when they porked, because that's what they do, right. They go places and you get off and like have fun in town or something. His fun in town is to go check his mail, like at his place that he has a residence, but he's lived on the cruise ship for over twenty years. That's wild. But he's paying for like cruise absolutely, yeah, the same way you pay rent. I've seen on some of these shows. I don't know if it's like a sixty minutes or something where there are people who retire and they just stay on the cruise ship. Yeah, they just keep paying money to stay on it. That's cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at your life. You get to experience so much of the world.
Speaker 5: If you do that, can you call yourself a sailor at that point? Because you're in I mean you're living.
Speaker 1: In sailing though, Like a sailor has a sail right.
Speaker 5: I mean I didn't feel like popp By the Sailor man. He didn't have a sail boat. He was just a sailor. He was on the seat the whole time.
Speaker 1: And he was real. So you have a point there. We are going on a show cruise and I was cutting a commercial for it this morning because we didn't have a count of commercials. I wanted to make a big deal about it because we've not I've said no to it for like two years and so everybody's excited. There have been like thirteen hundred people now reserve. And I said, hey, we're leaving February twenty six and kick off Kevin, who is in here with me. When I cut the commercials like you can't say that. I was like, why that's when we're going February twenty six. He goes sounds like you're saying February twenty six, next month, and I was like, oh, February twenty twenty six, that's right. He's like, yeah, people can show up February twenty six with like a suitcase.
Speaker 6: In February twenty twenty twenty six. Like, is there a date in February or just set sail that month.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, Okay, I think all that comes like I don't know enough about it specifically, which is why it's not a commercial. I'm just excited to go. But I know you go to Bobbybones dot com and you can reserve like your cabin and maybe you live on it. You stay there for twenty years. I know I'm doing eight episodes of the Official Yellowstone podcast. I want to play a clip Governor Perry, right, But I also think Governor Perry from Texas Rick Perry when we were there. But Wendy Motez is her name, and she plays Governor Linelle Perry, who then turns into Senator Perry and is like the love interest as well of our boy Kevin Costner or as you call him, Kevin Cosner. Right, So she's on the first episode and I asked her, like, when did you start to feel that this show was getting massive? Like how big of a cultural impact the show was having? When did you start to feel like culturally it was impacting? Culturally it was impacting.
Speaker 10: There's probably other things that indicated it, but for me, the biggest one was when people started dressing up like our characters for Halloween.
Speaker 6: I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 10: I mean, and even my character, I'm just like, I'm a politician in a suit, and there were people that were dressing up.
Speaker 6: Like me and John someone who's dressing up as my character.
Speaker 1: For me, I was like, whoa, that's what's happening here. So listen to the Yellowstone podcast. I believe you can just go search for a Yellowstone official podcast. It's on that feed. I don't know. I thought I was gonna by a bone show feed. So it's not there yet, but go search for the Official Yellowstone podcast. She is the guest. Pretty pumped about that. I did an interview with Teeter the other day.
Speaker 6: How did it go.
Speaker 1: She's not Teeter in real life? I know she's nice. Yeah yeah, well it's a model too. She's like Teter on the show. Well, I'm from RKTS all you know, big thick accent. And I was like, hey, everybody, it's Jen landon Teeter and she's like hello, how are you? And I'm like, no, say it ain't so. But yeah, the Official Yellowstone podcast is up. I hope you check it out.
Speaker 6: I just followed it.
Speaker 1: Oh did you find it? Yeah? What'd you search?
Speaker 6: Official yellow Stum podcast?
Speaker 1: Killed it? Thank you very much. All right, back in a second. I want to start with this story about Bailey Zimmerman. I love Bailey as a person. He also makes great music. Here is rock and a hard place between a rock can a little bit of controversy. So Luke Bryant every year has this massive music festival down in Mexico. Everybody goes pretty hard, let's not lie, and Bailey was a little drunk I think while he was performing. Is a pretty rough performance. I want to play you some of Bailey performing at Crash My Plaia. I've heard worse. That's tough, though, that's pretty tough. That's when you let the crowd kind of take it again. I'm biased. I love Bailey. But Bailey came on and he apologized on his social media for what he called a subpar performance. Here you go.
Speaker 4: What happened was I decided to drink that day, which was a mistake, and I got up on stage and I was too drunk to play and I sang awful, I played awful. Nobody got the show that they wanted or paid for, and I'm disappointed in myself.
Speaker 7: Justice for Bailey, yeah, I mean I like that he just straight up owned it and he said, you know, tomorrow's a new day, or at least that's what he wrote in the caption, and like he's gonna do better, he promises. It just made me wonder too, like what if we just showed up at our job and we were like, sorry, I decided to drink too much today.
Speaker 1: So a little different meaning this is like a multi day festival where eybody's drinking the whole time. Everybod's probably dunk watching that show too. The thing with Bailey, which I've said before, is he kind of got thrust in the spotlight. Dude's working on it oil like pipe and does a TikTok and it explodes and all of a sudden, people are like, let's throw money at you, and he's like, I've never made this much money, okay. And so now he's playing these big shows, never having developed the muscles of playing the small shows, having to learn how to play sick, having to learn how to when to cut yourself off drinking. I'm not making any excuse, Oh no.
Speaker 7: Not at all.
Speaker 6: It's just a question that popped in my head of like, you know what, just you know, curious.
Speaker 1: But he is going through what a lot of people go through when they're playing the smaller shows, but on massive stages. True, So justice for Bailey, except nobody is mad at him. Really no, he's just kind of embarrassed. He can sing, He really can't sing, And I just want to give him big old hug. I'd like to apologize for something now. Oh well, some people feel like the cake announcement wasn't that big. I decanted to drink this and I've drunk this morning.
Speaker 6: I just said to drink.
Speaker 1: We had a message on a ca so I wanted to reveal something on a cake, and I thought this is a funny bit, and so on the cake the message was congratulations to Ray and Eddie. They just re signed multi year deals to stay here with the show. I think where that took a wrong turnage You guys started guessing much funnier things like I won the lottery, weird Lady, my comedy special like all that, all that, But I do have an I'm ordering another cake right now. Okay, Oh, because I got another I got another message in the right so yeah, excellent cookie cake by the way. But yeah, I like to apologize. Maybe had a little too much energy drink this morning. It's okay, man, but you can watch that video. It's up Bobbybones dot com. More news research confirms the parents do actually have a favorite child. Nearly seventy four percent of mothers and fathers show favoritism towards their eldest child, a new study reveals. This is from the Journal of Family Psychology. I would think that's because you just spent more time with them. Again, don't have kids yet, but the oldest child mostly is the favorite. Aim of your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Oh, well, I don't have this experience. I have two kids, one is older than the other, but I got them on the exact same day, so I've spent the exact same.
Speaker 6: Amount of time with them through our adoption. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm the youngest. I don't feel like my parents liked my sister more than me.
Speaker 1: They did, they told me once. Yeah, they're like, take care of her. She was never our favorite.
Speaker 6: Listen, my sister did come across as like the angel. She was sneaky. Yeah, but she was older, older, right, So I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: When you start unpacking after a trip, if you fly this is from Afar, they say, clean your luggage because your bags have laid in all sorts of grease and filth on the plane or in baggage claim, or when they're being shipped all around, or when the plane just thrown like it's so disgusting. They're like, one, don't throw it on your bed when you get to the hotel to open up and get all your clothes out, or when you get home. Yeah, just like they clean it because most people don't. It's like cleaning your phone. I cleaned my phone about every other day. We have alcohol swipes at the house. Caitlin got them and so they're luckily they're in a place I can just grab them and do it. But claim the phone. Don't have to worry about it. Knock it out because all the gross places this thing is. And sometimes when I go into prisons, I keister it. So I let my friends use it to wash it all the way up there. Yeah, two missing Ohio children turn up in Iceland three months after they vanished. Oh my gosh, how about that? Two Ohio siblings who went missing in October were found with their mother in Iceland. Weird. The unnamed two kids, aged eight and nine, were reported missing to the Canton police. The report claimed their thirty four year old mom stopped taking her mental health medication, abandoned her apartment, and the children did not go to school anymore. The US Marshall said the missing children were initially tracked to Denver, Colorado. From their investigators learned they went to London and then Jersey and then they ended up in Iceland. They have the kids in special care. I guess I don't know if the dad's involved in the dad's like, hey, where the mom and the kids go otherwise, how do you even know they're missing? It? Cool? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: If your kids don't show up, they start reaching out.
Speaker 1: But well they start being like they're missing or while they go like mom, you're in trouble because your kids, there's like truancy.
Speaker 7: I think that they have a duty to report that if it's been a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: News by Cleveland with that story. Although I sound's pretty cool, tripped to go, is it? Yeah? I mean yeah, you're a kid. They have those like hot tubs, right, those natural hot tobs one humongous one. It's like a lake, I mean a hot oh, like a natural hot spring. Yeah, it's like a hot lake. That's cool, and you get in it and then you get out pretty quick because a lot of people in it's I can take it about with a bunch of weirdos. Yeah, Netflix is boosting subscription prices. So here's what Netflix and these things are doing to us. We're the frog and they're boiling us. Meaning you take a frog, put a frog in cold water. Frog just chews to it. You slowly turn the heat on. It's just warm. Frogs acclimated, just choose you turn the heat up starts. Boiling frog doesn't know the difference really because it's been so slow. All of a sudden, Frog's dead because they've been boiled to death, so they're they're frogingness. Netflix is gonna kill us. Well, the price is made to death, so we don't even know the difference because it's just slowly being raised. That temperature is slowly being raised. But it's high now though, right, like what is it twelve bucks? A standard plan with ads will go to seven ninety nine, A standard subscription will increase to seventeen ninety nine, A premium plan twenty four to ninety nine, an extra remember, will costs eight ninety nine. That's CBS News with that story. You are the frog, they are the boiling pot, and we're still going to get it, Like, no one's going to cancel it, well, because they're boiling us, right if they were to go, we're going to raise it twenty dollars a month. A lot of people will go with not for me, because it's like a dollar here, a dollar, it's one degree up, one degree up.
Speaker 7: Like what do you get more with the twenty four ninety nine? This is like the seventeen minute, like I don't know the difference.
Speaker 1: I almost believe the ability to watch it on more screens. Oh okay, I don't think you get extra channels, because I think you get all the channels if you get Netflix. Passenger is stunned after twenty five hundred dollars worth of designer goods mysteriously disappears from our suitcase. I'm surprised that there aren't cameras on anybody that's going through our suitcases at any time to check for anything, like, because Steff consoling all the time, and it's.
Speaker 7: Gonna be a lot of footage everywhere. What do you mean, Well, if everybody touched them, they should.
Speaker 1: Just there's just a room they should do it in, and there should just be cameras in those rooms. It's just one more room to put surveillance on at an airport where there are probably five hundred cameras everywhere. Anyway, So she said she had a bunch of stuff in there, and she came back, opened it up and zipped it, and all that was in there was a pair of workout leggings, a lunchbox, a sports brawl and a laptop charger. All these have been stolen. Oh woah, that's from the New York Post. That's terrible, and then war there's a deadly risk if you're eating erection honey, you could be in trouble. What the what is that? I'm glad you asked, because I haven't tried erection honey yet. But packets of honey laced with drugs like viagra have been seized because people are eating erection honey and some of them not safe.
Speaker 6: This is an illegal thing.
Speaker 1: The packets of honey and jails are sold as shots or sticks or packs. They have names like black Horse, Biomax. They sell them well all over but and they do it like clubs like afrod easy at honey. I guess you just eat it from the pack.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 1: But if someone's like, yo, you want some erection honey, maybe.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's definitely illegal.
Speaker 1: Did you think it was I.
Speaker 6: Thought maybe it was some holistic.
Speaker 1: Thing, do local direction honey.
Speaker 7: Maybe it wasn't viagra or something like it was just another plant type thing that can help with that. And they were putting it in honey and selling it legally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seats and viagra that's what they're mixing it up with. That's from the Sun and that's the news. Bobby's story. Het me have a question. I want to know how you would deal all the situation. So on our podcast twenty five Whistles, we're going to New Orleans for the super Bowl and we're very excited. There's five of us as on the whole crew. Yeah, well the bus is because we're going to Atlanta to do a show, then Mobile to do a show. We're sleeping in the bus, just like we're touring.
Speaker 6: But like, when y'all get to the Super Bowl, are you sleeping on the bus?
Speaker 1: No, we have hotel rooms in But does.
Speaker 5: The bus pull up to the super Bowl because that's cool.
Speaker 1: Well, we're lucky. The radio station is right across from the stadium. Oh so the bus can park there. Listen. It's a whole thing. So I don't even know, but I know there's a couple of hotels. But also we slept on a bus so much. It's not that big of a they'll sleep in a bus, okay, But yes, we are going down on a bus and we're ending at the super Bowl. We're doing two days of like interviews and stuff we have like Emmitt Smith and Deon Sanders and like it's it's gonna be great.
Speaker 6: What do they call that, like radio row or something.
Speaker 1: And we have a big stage and we've been very fortunate that, like some of the big people are like, we want to come and do it. So all that's happening.
Speaker 6: Goot, are you doing to talk too much? Talk too much?
Speaker 1: What's to say?
Speaker 6: Lots to say?
Speaker 1: We are Matt Castle's coming down as well. So I'll be doing two shows, but we're you gonna do them for a couple of hours on this big stage.
Speaker 5: Is Matt busting with us?
Speaker 1: No? He has family and yeah, kids, he's gonna come down. Yeah. So here's my question. The NFL gave me four super Bowl tickets. Okay, so we're gonna go to the game. H we have five people in the crew.
Speaker 7: Okay, why are you asking me? Because I don't want to be the decider.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be the decider. But what would you do? Because everybody is deserving. So I just walk you through who the people are and I've told them there. This is not like I haven't it's a super Bowl ticket to buy one, it's like thousands of dollars. I'm not buying another ticket.
Speaker 5: And Amy, it's not like they won't go on the trip, like they'll go on the.
Speaker 1: Trip and they'll be in New Orleans and two days of work because we're recording the show. And again they're gonna get to meet Like looking at the schedule, Emma Smith, Deion Sanders, still trying to sell it.
Speaker 7: I don't need to still be honestly, you've said before that watching the super Bowl on TV, is.
Speaker 1: You want to go? You want to go to the super Bowl. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you're not kidding. I'm saying if you're if you're down, she takes one of you guys.
Speaker 6: I guess that people want to go. But at the same time, I'm trying to help you out.
Speaker 1: No I know, but if you're doing you have to watch it in a hotel room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by yourself, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So so in the city that it's happening, like the street, Yeah, Like are people that are going to be a guest, Reggie Bush. So they're gonna get to see some cool stuff. Greg Olsen, Emmitt Smith, Deon Sanders, Nico Collins. So we have a lot with more to come, a lot of great people coming by. So it's gonna be fun for everybody. But I only have four tickets for five people. The people are me. I'm not My ticket's not over.
Speaker 5: Crabs, right, Like you're going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I mean you've worked with the NFL now, so well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I just got tickets. I'm not even putting myself up in the game or whatever.
Speaker 5: Been a few times already twice, so I'm go need.
Speaker 1: To say a few because it's a few of three. But I've been twice. But I'm the one that got these tickes.
Speaker 5: Just putting that out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we have four people for three tickets. We have Mike d executive producer of the show, also big part of this show. We have Eddie main co host of the show. We have Reid who does all the editing, all the video, like visually, all the edit like big, the number one creative part of the show that's not like on the air. And then kick Off Kevin who does all the behind the scenes stuff like he's running. He's so everybody has a vital role. Who would you kick out or what would you do to kick somebody?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the name's in the name. It's in the name the kick out Kickoff?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, kick out? Did you pick that just because of the name or because of his role, Well.
Speaker 6: That made it easier for sure.
Speaker 7: I think that I don't know how long has Reed been working with you. I'm doing as.
Speaker 1: Long as closer, way closer than I don't know if maybe on the same amount of time, I'd say the same, but different different positions.
Speaker 7: I know they have totally different positions. I'm just saying, who's been in your.
Speaker 6: Ecosystems?
Speaker 1: Does that matter? Because I'm not talking because.
Speaker 7: That's one of my methods right now, is how long people have been working with you. And that's the hierarchy here. So given Eddie's a given, and then the toss up is between obviously read and kick off Kevin, and I gotta say Reid can probably gather some really cool content of y'all at the game.
Speaker 5: Like I don't think he can shoot professional stuff.
Speaker 6: There professional, but he's yeah, he can.
Speaker 1: Use so but how about this, let me throw another rink.
Speaker 6: I have his phone. People shoot with phones all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie stupid.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying, maybe stupid idiots.
Speaker 1: Maybe Eddie doesn't go So let me throw this wrinkle. He can be in the glass rooms weick in here. Oh yeah, I just want some head phones and talking the like in there.
Speaker 6: This is nothing personal, Kevin.
Speaker 1: So what about this read not a massive sports fan? Oh well, but but would love to go to a super Bowl. It's kind of okay.
Speaker 6: Tell me the teams.
Speaker 1: Well, there's four left. We don't know, so we don't know yet, and nobody's favorite team is in the mix, because that would actually matter, That's true. Yeah, that's what I was so, Kevin, we were talking about we have four people for three tickets because obviously I'm getting one for the super Bowl?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and four five people for four tickets.
Speaker 1: No, we have three people for oh I get you. Yeah, I'm in So four people for three tickets and Amy has selected you to not get a ticket.
Speaker 7: What no, no, no, no, no, we're talking through it, Kevin. But you I said right now, I'm giving you my system. And he has the word kick in his name, so kick out, Kevin.
Speaker 2: So wait, radio, Amy shouldn't be on the radio.
Speaker 6: Then, no, it means I should be on.
Speaker 1: Got her there, Kevin, Why do you think you should get a ticket?
Speaker 2: Because out of all those guys excluding maybe you, Mike's pretty big fan too, but Reed is definitely not the biggest sports fan.
Speaker 1: We all know that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm the biggest sports fan out of everybody on that show.
Speaker 1: Sides maybe you okay, and sports fandom is the ranking of that? Does that matter?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: Now would you.
Speaker 5: Already kicked them out?
Speaker 1: What would you do? What kind of competition would you have that's so to fairly kick well? That seems so silly. It's fun though, It's like I'm running.
Speaker 6: Anything like degrading.
Speaker 1: What do you think I'm gonna make them do? Okay, spreadch your butt cheeks, Eddie, Bob and Bob and for apples and his butt. IM not't even do anything like that.
Speaker 5: I mean for superl.
Speaker 7: There's no telling up far we go okay, Well, Kevin's down, it's so okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's hard.
Speaker 7: I really wanted to go with like who's worked with you the longest, just to make it easy. But if Read's not a sports fan like or as big as a football fan as Kevin, that makes it more difficult.
Speaker 1: So to you, it would be read and in order to go home. If Kevin first reads second, I want.
Speaker 7: To know the dates of when they started working, and that makes it easy for me.
Speaker 1: What about working on that show specifically, they started the same day.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to go when they started working with you in general?
Speaker 1: Did you work with me before reader July of twenty one. I have no idea. I don't know when start the dates.
Speaker 6: Okay, we can figure it out about read.
Speaker 1: Nos, Morgan, what do you think?
Speaker 9: I feel like you should do super Bowl trivia or sports trivia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he wants to go. Kevin would probably beat everybody else.
Speaker 9: I mean that's how we determine a lot of things on this show as games.
Speaker 1: I mean, could they race well, what they were going to do there was gonna be one hundred pound challenge about this way.
Speaker 5: You're going, well, no, I'm not. It's not guarantee set.
Speaker 1: It isn't set set.
Speaker 7: I just feel like Mike and Eddie are a shoe in.
Speaker 6: A shoe in a shoe in like as they should be. That makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: It's the or that makes sense to me too, man or.
Speaker 6: Day of Can you scalp a ticket?
Speaker 1: I'm not paying I'm not paying thousands of dollars for another ticket I didn't.
Speaker 6: Pay for Mintil they go down.
Speaker 1: If they go down, they're still gonna be thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Can we sneak someone in?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Like I think there's some sort of competition we're going to need to do that has nothing to do with sports knowledge. And it can't be physical because Eddie and Kevin we're gonna we have one hundred pounds ball we work out with. It's the heaviest crap. It's one hundred pounds and you throw it over your shoulder, and they were fighting over who's stronger. And we can't do that because he broke his arm, right, but.
Speaker 5: Kevin is right, No, you don't know that exact.
Speaker 1: There's a conspiracy theory that Eddie broke his arm or says he has his arm broke into it doesn't have to do this competition.
Speaker 7: It's what he's not in a cast cast conspiracy. Yes, that makes sense now it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It was two days later.
Speaker 5: It was two days later after we said that, Yeah, and I came up with a roller skating Come on.
Speaker 1: Guys, hey, spar Steve, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: I think you just do something super simple, draw names out of a hat, call of a day moved.
Speaker 1: I do. We could always do a Connect four tournament. What I do have the connect four game here, I'm not the four, but.
Speaker 5: I like, you know, like some sort of element where it isn't just like deciding based on names or whatever.
Speaker 1: We get that some sort of challenge or tournament to.
Speaker 6: Win this do we do connect? For one point and there was a fight that was a different game.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: It was a connected, it was lunch boxing, it was a connect as a rage thing. It's every game. Yeah, it doesn't have to make.
Speaker 6: It doesn't like Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: How about this. Let me let me switch this up on you. Now, Way back in the day, there was a plane crash, and then the plane crash, there were a few people that died. How many do you know? Buddy Holly died, the Big Bopper died. Do you know who else died? M h Ritchie Balance died, Richie. Right, So they're they're like, okay, we got to get on this trip. Let's go. And you know who didn't die? Who did not get on the flo person?
Speaker 6: I don't remember who it was exactly, but yes, tell.
Speaker 1: Me if they're famous, famous country artist. It starts with a W. Williams Junior Williams, Sonoma.
Speaker 6: Whalen, Willie Ye Whalen Jennings.
Speaker 1: He played. He played in a band, right, he was a player. So what if this because a lot of terror stuff happening?
Speaker 6: Stop?
Speaker 1: What if I don't want to go to? Who doesn't go? They sit back, But there's like a terrorist thing that happens in New Orleans in the stadium, Bobby, that could be Whalen Jennings.
Speaker 6: Well, don't put that out there.
Speaker 1: Didn't do you think me saying it's going to create a terror attack? That isn't that manifesting?
Speaker 6: No, I mean, we just don't like that energy.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the person that loses can actually feel good about that. Well, so the bad habit at least won't be there for that that's happened.
Speaker 6: But that's how they look at it. That's how they look at it.
Speaker 1: I decided maybe I don't want to go. Would you would you not go? Big groups? Would you go to the super Bowl? I would go too. Yeah, yeah, we have a buddy. It's like I wouldn't go. Well, we're like, well you didn't get invited, and he's like, but I still wouldn't go. But but we're thinking if you got invited, it for I would go. Because he's scared because he's scared. I'm scared of big groups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big group, And.
Speaker 6: That makes sense.
Speaker 7: I mean I get that fear, but I think it's going to be pretty safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, draw straws, you know, like real old school.
Speaker 6: The short end. It's like the drawing out of a hat though.
Speaker 1: I mean, but the straw thing is that I don't know Russian.
Speaker 7: I just we should do yeah, Russian roulette that way, get rid of someone that way.
Speaker 1: Somebody's just gone, don't even not get to go. They just don't.
Speaker 5: They won't even know they're going.
Speaker 1: Right last day, last day, knew they were going rushing your letter.
Speaker 6: Okay, we all are watching too much squid.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: That That's what I'm dealing with now, is I don't have I have five people at four tickets?
Speaker 6: Can you is there a way to get a fifth?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Not without buying it. I'm just saying, do you think I don't know where?
Speaker 1: Sure at buying it? I don't know, Like how else do you get it? Barter? Don't you? No, you can be me. I'm going yeah, he's good. Yeah, I'm going. Okay, that's what we're dealing with. Now, let me know if you get any good ideas.
Speaker 6: I don't like the Connect four idea. I'll tell you that much. I know you do, but I don't feel like that's kind of boring.
Speaker 1: You don't think that for social content you record to people playing Connect for to go to the super Bowl, that would be awesome.
Speaker 5: That's the title Connect for.
Speaker 1: For the super Bowl. They don't think that would be like that would be great content. That's actually pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you wouldn't you want to see like people play conect Ford.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think possible connect for like an eight year old game. I didn't think about it until I was sitting here on my desk because we're gonna use it for something else. But if we did, like a tournament to Connect four on for social as well for super Bowl tickets, that's a plus stuff or operation. I was gonna say, operation. You can't do that. My right hand's broken, m and my left start practicing with my left hand? Is that even allowed to travel with that arm? Like?
Speaker 5: Is it okay to be around all those people moving around like large groups.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff has a broken arm? Not malaria?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know though, Yeah, no e Bowl. Uh, just you know.
Speaker 5: I think I'm good.
Speaker 7: He's good because if it like somebody bumps it, it's not gonna hurt because it's not really broken.
Speaker 1: Talking we're talking on NPRS on the phone, they say it is broken, but people do think it's a conspiracy.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get before.
Speaker 6: Read not even here to like help figure it out.
Speaker 1: Is Red in the lobby? Nope? No, okay, okay, Well I'll love I'll love to you. Thank you, thank you for sharing them.
Speaker 6: When are you going to decide?
Speaker 1: Maybe today? I don't know, we have to decide to because I got to brace somebody for not being able to go.
Speaker 5: You really don't. You can wait till, like a.
Speaker 1: Rude all five of us walk up to the.
Speaker 6: You like take the connect four with you in the stadium.
Speaker 1: Security or it's like everybody stands up on a line outside. It's like, all right, everybody take one step forward. Kevin not you, and then you three come and he just has to sit out there. Yeah, that's tough. We'll figure it out. Thank you for your input. If it's up to you, though, and we don't get to doing a game, Kevin will be eliminated. No, no, this, Yeah, I got the best idea out of all that crap. Eddie's going to be at a disadvantage with his broken arm. It's his own fault. It's you're not included. But it's the three dudes. Are you drunk by any chance? Okay, it's four dudes. Okay, they all go stand down here in the street. Okay, you're gonna drop three tickets from the balcony digital Well, I mean, just make it and whoever grabs them goes to the bull.
Speaker 5: Whoever grabs them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're at a disadvantage. You have one arm. Good luck. He wants you to Hey, doesn't want you to be able to go.
Speaker 7: Joy.
Speaker 1: If Eddie couldn't go, well Eddie shouldn't go because Reid's gonna video. Kevin seems like he's done a lot for this. Your right hand, guy, Eddie's one handed. Eddie, you're out, buddy. Let's get a video. Amy gave the greatest point. Is that not a YouTube video? Just what is it?
Speaker 5: Anyone can do that?
Speaker 1: Hand? Sure?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, we forget Eddie's like the video. Guy, here a video?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thank you everybody for you gonna put it. Just got Murky here.
Speaker 7: Has nobody else has ever been to the super Bowl out of all these people, just you, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that would help. Yeah, or if somebody's favorite team, that would help. But then we'd have three for two tickets. That would just be it. Okay, cool, Bobby bone show.
Speaker 9: Sorry up today. This story comes to us from Florida. A woman was in a car when it got pulled over and she had a bag that said definitely not a bag of drugs, and the police officer said, hey, what's in the bag?
Speaker 1: She said, got nervous. He was like, let me see the bag full of drugs. I would never thought that. I would have thought it definitely wasn't a bag of drugs. But it's said on there. I mean, if she took time to put a label maker on it or sharpy it. Hey, I can't believe the cop didn't give her that respect, any idea what kind of drugs? All sorts of drugs? Definitely not all sorts.
Speaker 6: Of drugs on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably just don't write anything on the bag of drugs, Like why would you do that?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm lunch boxed at your Bonehead story of the day, Eddie, you're up.
Speaker 5: It's that time of the year again where I have to do this. I have to remind all of our listeners that Raymundo is not Eddie and I am not Raymundo, because everywhere on social media, they're like they talk about me, but they say, oh my gosh, ray Mundo did this, Raymunda did that. Oh I hope Raymundo's arm is okay. I am not Raymundo.
Speaker 1: Why do they think you two or each other?
Speaker 5: Because Ray got a twenty three and meters a long time ago and said he was like point zero zero one Hispanic and he wanted to change his whole identity to Raymundo, the Hispanic because he has point zero zero one Hispanic in him.
Speaker 1: I am fully Hispanic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like my name is Eduardo and people confuse us and it frustrates me, and I have to set the record straight.
Speaker 1: I am not Ray Would you would you say Ray is culturally appropriating?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Raymondo? People do think you're Mexican, buddy, and you're not. You're as wide as could be. You're as midwestern Michigan as could be. Tan though, and then also my hand doesn't mean you can okay, right, but I mean tan people always think my dad's from Mexico too. He's really really dark, but he has about the same probably amount a Mexican in him as I doing me. But your name is also not Raymundo. It's just my sister's name is Maria.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean you know what that is a wrinkle. I was not expecting. I didn't realize that, right, Your sister says Maria. Yeah, and my name is Raymundo. It's not you made Raymondo.
Speaker 6: Up, but Maria is giving him a little bit of crist Maria.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then he goes, I do like tips and cases. Well, that doesn't count. And you're twenty three and meters. What percentage did it say that you were Hispanic Mexican or it was in the category of less than two percent, which was a whole morgas Borg of a different countries and areas of the entire planet, and one of those areas was the Spain and also in the Southern America area. And so you just decided to change your name to Raymundo to reflect that heritage because you're proud of that less than two percent. Yeah. That, and I mean I've never really even knew that, So I was, yes, I was excited. Rai's not Latino, Mexican, Hispanic. He's as a white dude Spanish, nothing white as could be. But his sisters Maria and that's pretty good, and studied Spanish in college. We had to get two years of Spanish at Texas State. I didn't realize that either Eddie is Eduardo, he is Mexican, Ray is Raymond. He is Caucasian. Not that it matters, but just to clear up some confusion.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I have to do it every every year because people forget.
Speaker 1: I even forget. So I'm glad you did that. Okay, that's it, We're done. We will see you tomorrow. Goodbye friends. Mister Bobby Bowlers the Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at red Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, RAYMONDO, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.