Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload in the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show. All Right, News round Up and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 2: It is sad, it is tragic. It is growing by the day.
Speaker 1: It is just outright corruption at a level that is breathtaking. And I'm talking about the Minnesota Somali fraud scandal. It looks like we just hit the tip of the Iceberg House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer warning last night that this fraud found in Minnesota is likely more widespread than Democratic than Democrats want voters to believe. We had Brooke Rollins on the program saying, you know, she's trying to get a handle on programs like snap. We had memet Oz doctor Oz talking about how bad it is, how you know. For example, in one particular program that they had on autis in twenty eighteen, they went from three billion who were whopping four hundred billion. It's institutionalized fraud and we're learning that. Tim Walls was warned about it by whistleblowers, he ignored it. And as Minnesota is Somali's welfare fraud scandaled Widened Walls is inviting you know, more people from Somalia to get involved and to his state. Minneapolis Star Tribune new documents raised more questions. This is a flashback from twenty nineteen about Congresswoman Omar's marital history, impossible immigration fraud. We're in a deposition Omar suggested she was unaware that she violated tax law by filing a married joint return with the wrong husband. How is that humanly possible? And don't blame me for that story, blame the Minneapolis Star Tribute. Now former Speaker of the House new Kingrich is taking this on. Don't forget he has his bestseller out, Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest comeback. But he's here to break down this fraud. And he's pointed out four very important points about this. And you know, as now the Senate is dealing with instead of the you know, Affordable Care Act, that's not affordable, and millions lose their doctors, millions lose their plans. Nobody saves on average twenty five hundred dollars a year. No, we're painting about on average three hundred plus percent more and over forty percent of the country have but one Obamacare exchange option. They're talking about giving money directly to citizens so they can better spend their healthcare dollars. Anyway, Former Speaker of the House, New Gingridge, Now you in Switzerland. I know, Callista, your beautiful wife is now the ambassador there and Lichtenstein.
Speaker 2: I guess she's doing both. But are you in the States.
Speaker 3: I'm actually in Chicago in a series of meetings on healthcare.
Speaker 1: Why the hell would you want to be in Chicago? You know it's very dangerous there, well.
Speaker 3: Too bad a day here. It's a great city with a terrible government, I guess is the way I would put.
Speaker 1: A great city where on any average weekend you can predict how many people will be shot and shot and killed, and nobody ever pays attention to it, nobody ever changes it.
Speaker 3: I know. It's it's the strangest thing, and it's partially because it most most of the killings tend to be on the South side, and everybody else in the city just drugs their shoulders. It's it is tragic, how bad the city government, how corrupt the city politics are, because because it is a great city and it's continuing a great deal in American history. But one state away from the corruption you were describing, I have gotten very involved in this whole issue of whether or not big government socialism inherently leads to corruption because of the way the bureaucracy works, in the way that the money is spent, and the attitude people build under socialism. And soon I was involved, initially from the standpoint of a brilliant book called The Failure Factory, which is a study of the Baltimore Schools, and just you know, they take money and they don't deliver, and you would and then you think of that, frankly as fraud or his corruption. But then along came this this thing in Minnesota and that people need to get their head around us. We're talking about a city, the city of Minneapolis, and we're talking about an estimated one billion dollars stolen from the taxpayers in the city of Minneapolis. But has to be, per capita, the biggest corruption scandal in American history. And what happened, in part was that some of the elements of the Somali Communion Let's be clear, there a lot of Somalians who are hardworking and honest, but there's a corruption coming out of Somalia, which has been historically rated as one of the two or three most corrupt countries in the world. And so people arrive and they look around, and the bureaucracy says, can we give you money? And I said, well sure, I mean, if you really want to give me money, I don't mind. So they set up a whole series of small companies that are going to feed the children, except they don't. They take the money to send the use some of it to buy property back in Somalia. Some of it apparently ended up with the terrorist organization Al Shabama in Mogadishu. So, in effect, the report that was a brilliant report done by the Manhattan Institute starts by asking the question with the Minnesota an American taxpayer literally funding al Shabab, which is a explicitly terrorist opper organization in Somalia. So they learn how to do this, and they say, well where else can we go? And they discover a program to help senior citizens and to help people who need housing, and so they set up companies to take money there and provide, of course, neither housing nor services, but they keep getting paid by the state government because Tim Waltz, who is just a hopelessly dumb left wing politician, you can't believe that people. If you offer people money, they will take it. And then they say, well, where else can we turn? And they go to a program. I think in some ways this is the most despicable of the three. They go to a program designed to help children with autism. They then pay families a monthly fee for certifying that their child is autistic, even though they're not. So you're a local family, and somebody show those up, says high, we can pay between thirty and one hundred and fifty dollars the money if you're willing to sign a paper child is autistic. So they then get that money.
Speaker 4: Now Here you.
Speaker 3: Have three parallel streams of money, all of them stolen. And the US attorney said, clearly the biggest zone of corruption and fraud he's ever seen. They've already had convicted fifty people. They have another twenty five they're putting on trial. But this is just a drop in the bucket. The state government, under all this pressure, has now suspended fourteen different programs that are being re audited to see how many of them are also corrupt. And I would argue that this is the natural outcome of big government socialism because it sets up a system one where it says you are the government should give you money. Why why aren't you getting your government money? Two bureaucrats are inherently incapable of catching up with the cook. Now, the bureaucrat goes home at five, they take the weekend off. The crooks round to eight or nine nights stealing. If they feel short, they'll come out on side and Sunday and steal. So the bureaucrat never catches up. And of course you've now had whistleblowers come out of the woodwork in Minnesota and say they kept trying to tell them, these are people in the government. He said, look, we tried to tell our bosses that this was crazy, and they just simply would not look listen to us. And they told us to shut up because they were afraid that to look at Somalians would be seen as racism, and therefore it was better let them steal than it was to look bad. Uh. And then a number of people have now signed statements to that effect that they were actively inside the government saying this can't be legal, this has to be fraud. And the government of Tim Waltsh just said shut your mouth or you'll sound like a racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there is a vote component to that as well. And the vote component is, oh, okay, we give people, you know, free money, why wouldn't they put us back in power. You know, there's a debate like we're talking about, and what you're describing here is how these outdated bureaucracies are incapable of effectively you know, monitoring, policing, you know, what becomes institutionalized theft. And this this is one of the biggest examples, as you point out, in history. But that is the history of socialism, statism, Marxism, redistributionism. I don't care what name you give it, but it always ends the same way, and that is unfulfilled promises more poverty than when you started corruption.
Speaker 2: I'll add that to the list.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, you give up a degree of freedom that you can't calculate till it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: In the name of false security.
Speaker 1: The whole Green New Deal is about taking care of everybody from cradle to grave from womb to the tomb. And if you look at institutions, they don't. They opened up our borders and they compromised our national security, and Americans are dying.
Speaker 2: We have known terrorists in the country.
Speaker 1: If you look at defund dismantle Nobel and reimagine the police that has resulted in a disaster. When you have regular policing as the President approved in DC, guess what, lives are saved. They could do the same thing in Chicago if they weren't so resistant to it, and you could duplicate that model around the country and lives and people would be able to pursue happiness because they have law and order and safety and security. But on all of these major issues, the left has doubled down. It's Kasmine Crockett now running in Texas to be a Senator. It's a woman that hates Nashville, that hates country music wants to be a congress person elected in Nashville. It's Mamdani winning in New York. It's the AO see the squad in charge of the Democratic Party along with Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know whether to jump for joy because I think Republicans have better chances of winning elections, or to soberly look at this as a real threat to the system of government that has made us the greatest country God gave man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think as we approach our two hundred and fiftieth anniversary as a country dedicated to freedom and the rule of law, we have to recognize that there's a substantial number of people in this country who do not share our values, who do not believe in the constitution, who do not believe in the rule of law, and that the level of corruption when you go, for example, of the city schools, which routinely lie and routinely steal money because they're not providing services. When you look at the scale of theft in Medicare and Medicaid. We have become a country in which a significant minority is committed to the idea that if they can, if they can steal it and keep it, then they're really smart and the rest of us are really dumb. And this is going to require, I think, a very deep, profound reshaping of the core values and getting back to a principle which was Jefferson and Adams and Franklin and all the founding fathers. George Washington Bill insid this principle that you can have a free government if you have of people willing to obey morality, willing to obey the law, willing to be patriots. But if you lose those values, then you're only going to lose the country. And I think, I think it's a very big trip. I'm very sad, and I'm going to be very curious. For example, to see in Minnesota where people are gaming Klobashar, who's a pretty decent Democrat, pretty responsible person, well, see now that a big problem because she has a very large Somali community, She has a very large left wing base in Minneapolis, which is you cannot as a Democrat win in Minnesota if you lose the base in Annapolis. And yet she knows, she has to know that this is a scandal of historic proportions and that it is a really sad commentary when the local congresswoman stands up and defends the crooks and attacks the US government for actually wanting to protect the taxpayer's money.
Speaker 2: Continue now, former Speaker of the House New Gingrich is with us.
Speaker 1: Ask you this because there is an appeal to people that the government is going to take away all their fears all their anxieties guarantee that every aspect of their life will in fact be taken care of.
Speaker 2: There's an appeal to that.
Speaker 1: The Democrats now seem to have adopted that in their new radicalism that leads their party.
Speaker 2: How far does it go? We have less than a minute.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think this is one of the great crises in American history. We'll see how big a disaster mondamious, But it seems in the biggest cities Chicago, with Los Angeles, New York, you can be a disaster for a long time. If you look at our school systems, we have seen a level of corruption which people have not talked out about, have been open and blunt about. That is astonishing. So I think this is a genuine fight for the very nature of America. And I hope that most Democrats will end up being so disgusted by things like the Minneapolis scandal that in fact they will insist on a reform wing of their own party, beginning to take on the left. And it's in its insanity.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate your analysis. How you enjoy in Switzerland, Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: You have to come visit us at some point and later on before when we have time. I want to point out to people that in May of two thousand and eight you launched drill here, drill now pay less. I thought of this on the TV show last night. You now have gasoline under two dollars in at least six states, And of course Bronck Obama and the Democrats ridiculed us and said you'll never get gasoline prices down, and we kept saying, of course you will. You have enough people who drew you find the gas and oil prices come down. Well, guess what historyes you improved with?
Speaker 1: Oh that down a two point fifty or less a gallon on like thirty six states. It's unreal, right, I mean it's and that's happened very quickly. That's like a majored in Bronco pack Scott for Americans. But mister speaker, we appreciate it, and glad you're back.
Speaker 2: We miss you. I hope you're enjoying your time in Switzerland and I'd love to come visit you. That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: That's take care.
Speaker 1: Thanks eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. Now War in Europe born in the Middle East has taken its toll. We've seen the devastation in Israel, hundreds of thousands of rockets culminating in a long war in October seventh, and tens and tens of thousands of Israelis have been displaced and they are in need of a bare humanitarian assistance the basics food, water, shelter, or clothing, medication, you name it, they need it.
Speaker 2: And the same thing.
Speaker 1: In Europe, especially Ukraine, you have older people like Olga. We've been telling you about her, seventy nine years old. He lives in a small village. He has no indoor plumbing, no indoor bathroom, reliable heating. He doesn't have money to cover food, medicine and heat. And that's where our partnership with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews comes in. Kennedy uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 2: He's your watchdog on Big Brother every day. Nity is on right now? Is it worth playing again? Tim Walls?
Speaker 1: Now, this is the I mentioned this in the first hour of the program today, Gavin Newsom, it's nearly a year since the Pacific Palisades fires took place. Thousands of people lost their fires, people lost their lives. You know, we have empty fire hydrants, we have empty reservoirs. And Gavin Newsom went approached by a constituent. I'm talking to the president right now, meaning at the time President Biden. Well, I'm going to talk to the president after the lady says.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to him? And in all that time, they rebuilt one home claiming that his hair went on fire during the Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 1: I want to see the video. I am doubtful, but he's doing he's doing a podcast. This is Gavin Newsom and his special guest, Minnesota Governor Tim Walls. After the last election, Democrats, you know, spent tens and tens of millions of dollars researching how they can connect with men better. And you know, one of the reasons we were told that Tim Walls was picked because he's a regular dude. If you don't know how to relate to people, you can't read research and figure it out. Never mind the fact that it's completely lacking authenticity anyway, So Walls alma Gavin Newsom, who should be doing his day job and helping the people in the Pacific Palisades. And they have the highest poverty rate, highest homeless rate, highest taxes in the country. No, he's out there doing podcasts, visiting other countries, other states, everything but his day job. When his track record is atrocious, you'd think he might want to clean it up before he actually announces he's running for president. But back in March, Tampon Timmy was on a little Old Gavin's podcast, full time podcaster, tweety Bird and do Nothing Governor.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whole idea is, this is what real men think. This is a broad talk. This notion of toxicity and masculinity needs to be separated, and I think it's been conflated. And I think we're gonna have to work on that a little bit. And I think there is a cris I think so much scare them.
Speaker 4: I think I scare them a little bit. Why they spend so much time on No I'm serious, because I can't fix a truck. They know I'm not both on this.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting this in people's grill.
Speaker 5: I don't know if my identity is not hunting, my identity is not football coaching. My identity is not you know, a.
Speaker 4: Beard in a truck.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember when he had the photo or the video that he put out of him hunting and he couldn't load his own gun. I mean, it's unbelievable. I'm going to show everybody I am a man's man. I'm going hunting with my bros.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is that? It's it's so fake, it's so bony.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe Linda, you know from a woman's PERSPECTI I mean, I'm sure you look at these two. Is the poster children of masculinity?
Speaker 5: My god, I mean the hair Jel alone, I'd love to get ready with him. I think that you right, fine, we could do share hairstick get ready together. And you know Gavin Newsom, he loves to dance while he talks, so he must be a fabulous dancer because he never stopped shaking it the whole time he talks. And then you know, we got Walls, you know, tampon Tim. He's in touch with his feminine side. He is, you know, these are these are men, They're just effeminine.
Speaker 2: And that's fine.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that Walls would use just as much jey if he had any hair to put it in, so.
Speaker 1: That you would anybody be advocating for feminine products in grade school boys' bathrooms.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what he wanted that, you know, we should ask him where do you put your vampire?
Speaker 2: Listen. I did have one off the record conversation, and I'll maintain that confidentiality with him. I didn't buy newsom Oh. Gavin's last text with me was not very nice.
Speaker 5: I know, but who are you? Who are you referring to this one?
Speaker 1: I was referring to tampon Tim copy and tampon Tim, And I said, I know what's going to happen. You've got to get off the phone. You're going to tell your advisors and the people around you. Sean Hannity invited me to come on a show, and they're all going to say hell no, and you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to do it. And he goes, I don't necessarily know that that's true. Guess what I never heard back from Tim Wallas.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you how we know that neither one of these two has an entire brain cell between them combined. When you are intelligent, when you're able to say something, we're able to fix something. When you're able to do something, you do not talk about.
Speaker 4: It, you do it.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you that if this man actually had to fix a truck or change a tire, he would call triple A. He has no idea how to do any of that, just like I mean, load the gun. You're talking about this, I don't know how to do any of gun.
Speaker 2: No, well, hold a gun.
Speaker 1: Yes, obviously you'm a gun enthusiast, as you know, but I'm more I'm actually a pistol marksman. Although I got to be honest with rifles today, in a scope, if it's dialed in, you really can't miss from a pretty long distance if you just although you can, because even though I've instructed you over and over again, you've got, like I don't know, you got the yips for shooting. It's unbelievable because you drop your shoulder every time you're about to shoot, and you don't practice breathing and relaxing.
Speaker 5: And first of all, I think at the end of the day, I am not someone who shoots for sport. I shoot to practice to defend my family and my children and my home.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the yips?
Speaker 5: No, I don't have the yips. I have a target practice in my backyard with my burner.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you that, but you've had a constant problem of last second jerking your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Have you gotten any better?
Speaker 5: I have pretty good you have.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 5: Thank you good.
Speaker 2: You know you could be on the bro Tour.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should train.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: We had white dudes for Harris, right, remember that white guys are white dudes for Harris. He was a part of that whole thing. And then when he came out on stage, honestly, him and Newsome just skip politics go to Dancing with the Stars because the two of them both think that they can dance. They have problems. They look weird when they speak. There's a lot of shaking, uncontrollable shaking with Newsom and then Tim when he used to run down the walkway before he gave a speech and like stumble through it. It's kind of like Elmer Fudd that when I think of.
Speaker 1: It in the air, and you know, pounding is hard and acting stud I do it when I'm on stage.
Speaker 2: I do it all the time. I make what I do the Tim Walls entrance.
Speaker 5: Oh really it's good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: It's no, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can see it. Uh, I think I did it. Not this past year at the pending.
Speaker 5: The last time we were it was at the Chittarelli thing. But that was short. That was like a very tight room.
Speaker 1: No, but well, I don't know if I did it there either. I remember doing it two years ago at the Patriot Awards. You can get it on Fox Nation. You should be watching everything I do. Anyway, I should.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go do that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Debbie Is in New York. What's up, Debbie? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean, I'm pretty good.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I can't tell you from New York, though, Go ahead.
Speaker 4: You're born and bred. Going on very much for taking my call. The reason for it is I was listening to the program yesterday where you were talking about farm Aide, and I'd like to thank President Trump for providing much needed economic relief for American farmers. However, one major group of farmers has been left out, and they are often left out of the conversation, and that is our American beekeepers.
Speaker 2: And you know you're a beekeeper in New York.
Speaker 4: I am. I'm a commercial beatkeeper. It's what I do for a living, been doing it about fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated with these I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, if there's ever and I rarely ever have anything sweet, I don't have a sweet tooth. But if I did, you know, maybe occasionally, like if I have an upset stomach and I need to like get some bread or carbs and me it happens rarely, but I'd have like a half of English muffin with butter and honey, and that helps a lot. Or sometimes at my throat is sore, I'll use a little bit of honey, and that by far is the best. But I'm fascinated by the whole process of beekeeping.
Speaker 2: I really am. If I'm an old man, I might become a beekeeper just for kicks and giggles.
Speaker 4: Have you been stung a lot thousands of times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm not interested in that far. Do you wear the hazmat suit or not?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 4: Really? No, I wear very little when i'm beekeeping.
Speaker 2: Well, that's probably why you're getting stung. Why you don't care about getting stung.
Speaker 4: It's actually medicine. So there's a whole another aspect of beekeeping besides honey and pollination, which is ep therapy, the use of the products of the high for help and healing people and animals. And it's illegal in America to practice this form of medicine. It's world, It's used across the world. There's whole clinics devoted to it in other countries.
Speaker 2: Well, but you're probably have immunity to it. But you know, some people get stung and they need.
Speaker 3: Like an empiped Absolutely they do.
Speaker 1: I've been stung before, but it doesn't seem to impact me at all. I don't like it, you know what. I know what I had to deal with last night, and maybe you'll appreciate this. A little baby lizard made it into my house, and I don't like creatures in my house.
Speaker 2: I don't. Do you want me to tell you what I did to it?
Speaker 1: Or should I just keep it to myself because some people will be offended by what I did to it.
Speaker 5: I want you to know I'm already offended. I don't even know what you're going to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, it's my house that their habitat is outside. They invaded my house.
Speaker 5: And invade your house. He made a wrong turn?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you against giving directions?
Speaker 3: Uh to what?
Speaker 2: Told? Lizard's a baby lizard?
Speaker 5: Of course, he's just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you do if a baby lizard invaded your house?
Speaker 5: I would pick him up, and I would take him outside and I would take No.
Speaker 2: I'm not picking up the lizard. It's no, not happening, Debbie.
Speaker 5: What would you do?
Speaker 2: That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: Uh, the lizard?
Speaker 4: I would I would put it back outside or or fry it up. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Oh, Debbie, what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: If you keep her?
Speaker 2: A murderer?
Speaker 1: Debbie, you uh you get you got a name plus rating for your call today? By the way, do you I assume you sell your honey, right I do? Okay, Linda, I'm gonna put her on hold. I want you to get her address.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, she's a murderer. She's a lizard. Must stop just frying lizards. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm just not saying it because I don't want to deal with the aftermath of phone calls what I did to the poor lizard.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to hear it, So I'm just keep my mouth shut for once.
Speaker 5: Wait, will Debbie have anything else to say it? We're sorry, Debbie, we got hijack.
Speaker 4: Actually, so what I wanted to say is we we only have about two thousand commercial beekeepers in this country who manage about ninety percent of our bees. We have about two and a half million honeybee colonies. However, we had the largest dial off ever recorded in American history that occurred between around November and February of last year. And wow, interim, we were trying to figure out what what we didn't know. Now, imagine if if two thirds of the cows died, everyone would be freaking out trying to figure out what happened. Well, we didn't know.
Speaker 3: And in the.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, they closed the belt fille B Lab, which was integral to the industry. To keep that lab open to help us to figure things out. We've got extreme biosecurity risks occurring right now. We've got an invasive might called tropal a lapse that most people are unaware of. And this might was just intercepted on a ship. I think it was coming over from Africa. If they everyone involved the right thing, this b colony was a stowaway on a ship, and everyone involved the right thing, they actually exterminated the colony, test the bees, and they head the tropile a lapse in the colony. If that might or when that might gets to America. It will destroy American agriculture.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: We have a a might call Veroa, which most people might have heard of by now. The triple A lapse might is like row on steroids. It is going to make agriculture. I don't want to say collapse, but it could definitely collapse and just change the way we do everything. So we need research. We need the beekeepers. You know everyone's about saving the bees. How about we try saving the beekeepers. We have two thousand American beekeepers that pollinate much of our food and they need to be not only included in the conversation farm maids in particular. Those farmers cannot survive without the beekeepers and the bees to pollinate their crops.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: Give one to all your information, and I'll just pass it on to like speaker Johnson to make sure he's aware of it. I can't guarantee you going to get results, but it may sound like a small problem, but it sounds like a big problem to me. I appreciate what you do. I'm not sure if I want to buy your honey now, is your honey safe?
Speaker 4: If I buy it, my honey is delicious. It's from Sagaponic, actually is where I might might.
Speaker 2: Be, all right, and they give me a couple of jars of our honey.
Speaker 1: We'll order it and I'll let you know how much I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, people want to buy your honey. What's your website?
Speaker 4: The name of my business is Bonicbes b O Naconic.
Speaker 2: Bees, Bonicbeespronicbees dot com. Okay, got it, appreciate it? All right.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up today. We have a great Hannity tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Senator Ted Kruz will join us David Asman on the good news in the economy, including the interest rate cut. Senator John Thune an alternative to Obamacare? How about giving the money directly to the people. Tommy larn also Steven Miller, Ari Fleischer Wryne's previous e DVR Tonight, nine eastern Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.