Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Winter Lake is a Satanic philosopher with a background in philosophy and quantum physics. He is a black magic practitioner has published eleven books on the subject another one coming. Winter has released twenty two tarot decks and is the founder of the Sanctum in the Morning Star, which is an international symposium of occultist dedicated to the search of Luciferian being. Lake's singular premise within his Satanic philosophy is that the Luciferian inalienable truth that all men are created evil. Interesting, Winter, welcome back. Eight years have you been?
Speaker 3: I know, eight years? George. You're amazing.
Speaker 2: Where does the time fly?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm amazed at eight years and I feel good, and you look great and are doing well and carrying on and your willpower is amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, my friend. We've got a lot to talk about tonight.
Speaker 3: I I commend you, Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Now you're going to take so you're going to get some calls from of our listeners who probably will be upset because you are a Satanic practitioner. But I want to take this time for you to explain what it is why you do what you do, and we'll get into that all the time. I mean, because knowing you, you're a nice guy.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm down to earth. I'm very much in the Hindo path of releasing the eye, where I have no ego, which is quite the opposite of a lot of so called Satanic practitioners. They're very much pretentious, they think they're better than everyone else, they can't socialize and so on. I'm very much a businessman. I'm extremely real and I keep it that way. My path is not for everyone, and I don't go around wearing it on my sleeve. I don't go around trying to bring others into the path. It is a path that is found for me. Yes, I believe that all men are created evil. I think there are variations of this evil, though very very hierarchical, whether it's lawful evil, those that are bound by the law, or those that are barbaric, very much like the isis. Groups or groups that seek out to just do harm to others yea, because they can you know, people that hurt animals, people that you know, like just barbarism. That is something that is not I don't truck with. And I think you know this well, we've discussed it, but I just want to emphasize that for listeners to realize that you're not dealing with a crazy person. I've gone very intellectual. I'm a philosopher and a quantum physics individual, and I look at things on multi level situations.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Lucifer. Who is Lucifer as far as you're concerned.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, a name is a name, and Lucifer is energy, which is the dark matter, cosmic of our universe. That is what I call it. You could call it god, you could call it cosmeicism, you could call it anything. But really it's for me. What taps me with it is the innate evil of that darkness. When you touch into it. It's not what I would feel, which is the construct of good. There is very much an evil there, a force of power of darkness. So I choose to call it Lucifer. Now I don't worship it. I'm at one with it, and other practitioners like myself are at one. We don't bow down. But it's not really even carrying on self worship. It's beyond that, and that is why I started the Sanctum of the Morning Star to seek out more Luciferian being. But it's very cosmic, George. Lucifer for me is a sacred name, very much similar to Satan. These names are sacred, you know. I don't go around calling it out all the time and so on and so on. People wear it on the sleeve and they look at it as as like, oh, Satan is this monster in the closet or under the bed or so on, And actually it's not that at all. It's a vibration that you can attune with and flow with. Immense amount of amazing things can come from it.
Speaker 2: If you go back and reread the Bible based on what they say about Satan and Lucifer, it gives you a different impression of how you believe. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yes, biblically, Lucifer is the evil spirit that came into the garden, and you know, espouls knowledge and from that knowledge God cast out humanity. You know, No, I don't think that's it at all. You know, Biblically, these are stories which can be kind of bloodthirsty, you know, the Bible is a very bloodthirsty doctrine. But I don't go around slamming it. I don't go around slamming it. I take it as you know, a testament of human knowledge and a testament to what humans are capable of and what has happened as a record. You know, a lot of other Satanic supposed practitioners are the one they go around and they're like bashing Christ or this and that, and they're stuck on that that way beyond all that and most others at this point in our society, which is like witchcraft is everywhere, I mean is everywhere. Practitioners are everywhere. You know, they're they're moving beyond that concept as well. But the Bible, it is, it is a very interesting doctrine. It But the stating that Lucifer, you know, cast out from the light as a angel, and so on and so on, these are kind of just tales to be told that come out from actually some pre doctrines from the Roman Empire. Because even the word Lucifer comes from Luciferic, which is in the Latin and in the Roman.
Speaker 2: And there are many now who are even beginning to take the position that there isn't even a hell. And if there's no Hell, there may be no Satan correct there.
Speaker 3: You know, there may be a Hell dimension. There may be the quantum finance, you know, infinitecy of what we're dealing with. There may be, but I doubt it. I think once the lights go out here, they come on instantaneously somewhere else and in something else, there is no end. If you're a remote viewer, you can really perceive this as well. And I know I'm not talking in general to you, George, but I mean in general people that are using which is what in medieval times known as clerical or claire audience, you can perceive and see that we are in an endless chain and a cycle of life and death and life and death, and it's beyond reincarnation as well. There's a method to it, an order, a Satanic order in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Winterlake with us. His websites are linked up at coast tocostam dot com. His books are all listed there, and we're going to talk about his Sanctum of the Morning Star a little bit later on tonight as well. What does evil mean to you? What is your definition of that word?
Speaker 3: Evil? Is the nature of man? We are inherently evil. I know it's shocking or to be like this person is crazy. I feel that good is a construct and evil is contained through the bounds of law. As a humanity, we are not good. We want to be good and we want to aspire to do good things. That doesn't mean that we are going to break the bounds of law. If you break the bounds of law, they are in place to constrain the beast. You know, we're like a centaur. We're part human and part beast, and we have this beast side of us and we don't know why we have it, but it has to be controlled, and we control it through law. We control it through the constraints of the shackles that that brains. You know, you can't go out and hurt people. You can't stab people on train platforms, you can't just take from people. You know, and this is done because you know, we have law. Now, if we remove the bounds of law, then we have the beast unleashed. We have there is no constraints. We can do what we want. We can go and burn Christians in cages, we can throw people off buildings. We can you know, go rapine, be isis, you know, and I despise all that I'm into very much, an advanced civilization that wants to escape this type one philosophy, because we are on a crash course to going there, which other civilizations have quickly gone, and we're on the precipice, and especially within twenty thirty as we approach it, we could be in for a golden era, you know, and an amazing you know, self driving farm equipment or you know, AI robots or you know, you know, flying cars. Those are where I want to go. I want to go into a super science future of amazing astonishment where mankind is free from the from the bounds of terrestrial thinking. However, that darkness, that barbaric evil, is very much in the background, and once that gets a hold of us, we're going to be Possibly it's a fifty to fifty t at this point. But you know, we can either advance forward and march forward into a lawful evil space, or we can regress back into the barbarism, the barbaric evil space.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say evil is inherent in the humankind, when the little baby's born, it's got to be as innocent as they.
Speaker 3: Come, right, Yes, I mean it's beautiful and that's wonderful, but unfortunately, through the societal situation, it advances itself and realizes that it is has these innate darkness within it.
Speaker 2: At what age do you think that happens.
Speaker 3: Happens about six years old?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Huh's a lot of psychopathy. Who starts to reveal itself. A lot of things psychologically occur. The child may harm animals or do things to other people. There are things that just occur and children they just carry out these very darker Now, where are these impulses coming from. That's just like these people that are now suddenly hearing voices, you know. Now, I don't know. This is a whole nother thing that's occurring where general normal people begin to hear these voices and they're carrying out these defarious, terrible things like I need to murder all my children, you know. I mean, this kind of stuff I don't truck with as well. But it's a weird phenomenon.
Speaker 2: When you hear the word evil and people equated with Satanic masses and things like that, does that upset you?
Speaker 3: No? And that's a part of it. I mean, the Satanic mass is carried on as an affirmation of our power. And you know, I'm not an atheist in this aspect. I think that there is a dark power, matter energy that is lucifer, that is in the you know, a side of the entirety of the universe, the cosmos. No, it doesn't upset me at all. What upsets me is that they use it in inane names. You have groups that use it for political purposes or to you know, in some hollow sense of atheism. You know, that kind of stuff is really boring and I don't really find that space. And a lot of people are, you know, found that deception. To me, that's just a deception.
Speaker 2: When you hear words like satanic sacrifices or it's a Satanic murder, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: It happens. I'm not gonna lie. A lot of other people would deny it. They would say, oh, no, you know, this kind of thing doesn't go on. It absolutely goes on. It's happening more and more.
Speaker 2: Would you prefer that it not happen?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't do anything about it. People are on their course, their crash courses doing it. It happens a lot, unfortunately in Britain and in Europe. You don't hear about it, but sacrifice, for whatever reason, has been a part of our humanity for thousands of years, dating back into the Incas and so on, or even into other cultures. They just feel that if you take a life, that you've gained some articulate power. Our crops will grow, you know, you know, use the blood to bring forth new redemption. All of this, at this point in our society in twenty twenty three is nonsense. You don't need to kill an animal. You don't need to hurt a goat. You don't need to hurt a girl, a human, a man, a baby. We don't need to do any of this kind of stuff. It's not what we need to do. It's all mind. It's all mental. It's like an hr Giger painting. It's all in a very mental space. And these other things are just very again in that barbaric space, and there are levels. It's kind of Stranger's barbarism. Then you will evolved to the neutral, and then you evolved with the chaotic, and then you evolved in the lawful. Now it sounded, it sounds like a role playing game, but really these things were pre role playing games. They were they were laid out by different philosophers like Spinoza or or any of them, I mean, and even Marcus Sureli a sym stoicism about the different levels of human behavior.
Speaker 2: Would you consider yourself more of an occultist?
Speaker 3: You know, I am an occultist. I am anything I want to be. George, I mean, I am a philosopheric, I am a Satanist. I'm a Luciferian. You know that, I'm just not limited. I'm just not others choose to limit themselves and put themselves in boxes.
Speaker 2: Well, when you say you're a satanist, winter, when you say I'm a Satanist, I'm a Luciferian, what exactly does that mean to somebody?
Speaker 3: Well, to somebody else, it might mean this person is crazy, or he has no way to socialize, or he is off on his own, you know, off his rocker. You know, because generally in the population, especially even ten years ago, it would have been espoused that way. But now people everywhere are, you know, more in the Halloween than they are Christmas. The church edict has really died. People are waking up to what I'm talking about, and several other people that are into this path. It's really grown exponentially. But what it means to me is that, you know, these are the ultimate powers that rule in our universe. The they're the energy, the synergy of the actual physical space of the cosmos itself in a dark matter you know, space itself is made up of dark matter, and it stretches and it goes out, and you can just unionize with it and fly with it and be one with it. Amazing.
Speaker 2: Is the religion of we Can the same as Witchcraft.
Speaker 3: No, there are two different things. Witchcraft is interesting to me because they do follow into very much a ritualistic space, and from ritual luck can come. Wickan to me, seems very empty and it seems like a very much let's just pat each other on the back and have sex. I know, that's pretty pretty. I'm not trying to slam them. I have nothing against other people, and you know, per se, I mean, I have issues with Islam, but you know, because Islam has issues with me. You know, they throw people off buildings. You know, if you're an Infidel, not to deviate too long. But they're big on anyone who's not into their Islamics thing. You know, it's not good. They kill you. They killed a little girl who had a ripped up Koran in her bag. You know, they stoned her to death. But back to the wick in witchcraft debate that's been going on since Garland. It's it's you know, Garland was a witch who was mainly started it in Britain and there was a splinter group and they said we're wicking, which is more like they believe that they were an evolved witchcraft and so on. But you know, neither here nor there they're they're not bad. Whatever they believe, there's still nowhere near trying to infringe on other people's lives. You know, Crowley said do what thou wilt and so on and so on. You can to a point, but you don't want to. I don't me personally, have no interest in like infringing on someone else's life, and it's a waste of time. I don't want to tell people what to do. I don't want to rule the world. I don't want to rule the world, you know. I just want to go forth and be as powerful as I can and try to make it to what we spoke about years ago, the Satanic Singularity.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Ghost to Coast am every weeknight. At one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more