Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. I'm Rich Barra. Our guests tonight Stuart Swerdlow, and I caught something you said in our last break where I mentioned clairvoyance. But maybe you don't prefer to be described that way. How best should we describe what it is that you do, what it is that you are, Stuart?
Speaker 3: Well, of course I used to do those kind of readings long time adult and for many years, and I still do them privately, But my life has changed quite drastically over the last few years, and I have become an unofficial back channel between the United States government and the Russian government because all the official channels are closed. And so it was back in twenty twenty two that I was asked to contact the Russian government to arrange for a prisoner exchange for Britain Glas and I helped with that one as well, and I was also asked to do the same thing in twenty twenty three and also this year, which, as you know, we had a very big prisoner exchange. And the reason that they chose me was because of my family background. My great uncle Yakov's scared love was the first technical president of the Soviet Union, and my family was extremely well known there, and so they asked me to contact the people I knew associated with the Russian government to help with these prisoner exchanged. Now I am also working on meetings to prevent nuclear disasters. As you know, the Russians have threatened that if any NATO or American missiles strike within Russian territory, they would consider that an act of war and would consider nucleus.
Speaker 2: What are your senses tell you about the Russia Ukraine War? Where do you think that's going to end up?
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to end very soon. I was told hopefully by Christmas time. It's not sooner. And see, people especially in the West, do not understand history, the true history, because Ukraine. There's a reason why President Putin says Ukraine is not a state or a country. And if you remember years ago on the how old you are, but years ago it was called the Ukraine. Why was it the Ukraine Because in the Russian language Ukrainia means borderland. It was always considered to be the border of Russia with the rest of Europe. It is not considered to be a country, and in fact he was the first capital of the Russian Empire. So from Russian and Eastern European respected, Ukraine was always part of Russia. And so this is not taught in history, especially in the West, and the media. Of course this is propaganda about it. But the truth has to come out. And I'm not saying that the war is good. I despise war, all violence and that kind of thing. It should end. And so I was asked last November of twenty twenty three to head a US delegation to Istanbul to meet with Russian counterparts there to discuss the peace treaties and peace plans. And we went there for several days and it was very successful. We went. I took Laura Eisenhower with me and also a person that I called Space Director, but because to say who is a true name, I don't reveal it. And in Istanbul we met the very high level Russian Viktor Kramarin, who is of course the close associate Putin and married to his cousin and a good friend of his. And there were other people there of high ranking in some Russian government, and we had very private meetings and they told point blank they do not want war, but if provoked, they would have to defend their territory. And interestingly, they kept repeating one nuclear strike on Yellowstone and that's the end of the United States. And so I said, not only the United States, but you also, because this is to create nuclear winter and everybody would suffer. The whole idea of nuclear war is in insanity because nobody wins nuclear war. And so we are working right now to have a new meeting with Russians to put a new nuclear treaty connected to AI and quantum technologies. And there's a reason why if any country users AI and connects it to control their nuclear facilities and weapons, this is extremely dangerous because the AI can determine that a country or humanity in general is insignificance or unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Well, we've all seen that movie and it does not end up good right now. Let me let me ask you then, so what side of the AI philosophy are you on? Are do you think it's going to enhance or enslave? Which one?
Speaker 3: Well, to tell you true, both are possible, and unfortunately we can't stop it. Now. It's not likely to say, okay, let's get rid of AI's no good it's here and it's staying, but we need to connect it to quantum because right now connectivity is based only on two characters zero and one. But with quantum technologies you can have thirty seven or more characters, and that makes a very big difference. And it's beyond anything that can be imagined right now. And the computing power is actually exponential, and it will be in control of oplant and defense and the air, land, water and space. So we want to connect these nuclear AI quantum treaties with space protocols so that all nations are under the same umbrella. No one tries to eliminate the other person, and they all work together to say not only Earth, but humanity.
Speaker 2: And it's not too late to do that, right, to set up the baseline, to set up the protocol, because nobody's done that yet obviously, Well.
Speaker 3: There is a plan in place and it needs to be discussed and agreed upon, and they don't want to wait till the election because it doesn't matter who wins. We still need to do this no matter which side wins. So we need to start now, and there's a meeting schedule at the United Nations soon with the five nuclear powers US, Russia, China, UK and France. Of course there are others, but those are the main ones. And so hopefully we will get this started and come to some sort of an agreement as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: And do you feel like there's some more prisoner exchanges on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was told that they will be several more prisoners, and not as extensive as we thought earlier this year, but they will be prisoner exchanges. And the reason is, Richard, that in twenty twenty five we are going to see the formation of super states.
Speaker 2: What is the superstate?
Speaker 3: So superstates will be three main states on the Earth. For example, United States will be control of North and South America and the Caribbean, as well as the Pacific east of the International baith Line. Russia will be allowed to control all of Europe and parts of Africa and Western Asia. China will be given all of the East Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific west of the International day Line. This is already established a long time ago, so these super states will be formed. That is why Richard, they are allowing these immigrants to come across the border, because doesn't matter, it won't be a border next year anyway, And so there's going to be a reshuffling of the aspects around the world, and it's already begun. And that part of the treaties will include a statement of non interference even during times of turbulent political issues. So for example, if the Russia is doing something somewhere, the United States does not interfere. If China is doing nobody interview and so on. And I'm going to say US is not going to defend the Philippines and Taiwan as they stay in the media. Because of this agreement of the Superstates, it's already determined that China will have these countries under their control.
Speaker 2: And what is the government set up in the superstate, that is the Americas. Will it be a democracy or something totally different.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a very good question. And I was told that it will take twenty to thirty years or maybe more to re establish a new society where there is more egalitarian efforts and people will have what they need and want. Of course, we first need to take care of this issue of the bombardment of the earth with these muons and Gama rays, because what's happening is the UV lights from the sun are increasing damaging the plants, and in a short period of time plants will not produce fruit or vegetables leave them anymore. And so this is a big problem.
Speaker 2: This seems like a lot for you to carry in your brain. I wonder, so can you tell me if we back up a little bit, maybe give me and the listeners a little bit of an insight. How do you know what is on track to happen and not just a thought that came in your head? What validates that for you?
Speaker 3: Believe me, Richard, I would not have such thoughts in my head. I would like to opposite. I am debriefed by high government level people.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is not just looking into the future and saying, hey time, time is a linear Here's what it is. You're saying that you have a connection with people who know things and they're telling you things.
Speaker 3: Yes, on both sides, both Russian and the American side. And that's why when you started the show. And please forgive me, I don't need to be rude as saying calling me clairvoyant and doing readings and things. That's the old days for me. I still do them privately, but not generally anymore. Life has now become one of back channel between Russia and US to help also the physicists to get his grant so that we can save the planet and humanity, and also to help with the peace process. So this is what's on my plate every single day of my life. I don't have any days off, I don't have a vacation, and my life has taken a very big change.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and I'm and I'm making to say, you don't get any sleep either. So let me advance this theory that you have here, Stewart. If I can so, then I imagine if we're getting ready to, as you say, break into superstates, then maybe who becomes president doesn't even matter if you're the people behind the three things going on. But when it comes to the selection, which I feel like is on a lot of people's minds, do you think it's going to be a long, dragged out process. Do you think it'll what do we need to brace for?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I was told that and Trump said it himself that this is going to be the very last election in the United States. And the reason he said that, of course, media portrays him to be arrogant and have there you say such a thing is because he knows that there's going to be super state and there's no more American election after this. And I was told that in the super state of North and South America and Pribbean, by the way, Greenland would also be included in this. That's why Trump wanted to buy Greenland from Denmark years ago, if you remember, there's a reason behind that. And so this is because they may not be an American person who's in charge of the super state, at least initially. I was told it might even be someone from South America for the president of Brazil. And it doesn't matter who wins this election, because it's going to figure the events in major cities around the country. I was told from November fifth, which is my birthday, by the way, all the way to the inauguration in January, those few months are going to be very volatile with civil unrest in major cities I was They told me Los Angeles, New York, Miami is being named especially, and all the big cities. And so we all need to be very careful and vigilant, and we need to pray because there's a lot of things that are coming up that are not being cult of the public, but my feeling is, and I was glad that I was asked to be on the show that people need to know. This more important than whatever work I did as clairvoyant. That's not necessary.
Speaker 2: We well sure, I mean, I mean it's what we're like talking about open up a small shop. I don't think that matters, right, right, So we gotta get our heads around something bigger. So then how do we brace ourselves for what's coming. I know you're saying you need to be vigilant, but for you, will you move to a different superstate or do you think you'll stay in this one?
Speaker 3: Well, I have the I don't know if you say benefit or not to be cert when both of Russian and American super state when that happens, I have, you know, my citizenship, so I would be one of the few people who could go back and forth, which is why I was asked to be back channel. And so I will also say that the results of the election will not be known and if they take a couple of weeks and so the final toll account is gone.
Speaker 2: You keep on hearing the states say that once they count overnight, that they're not really going to go back in recount. And I feel like there's a little bit of a maybe people maybe the clairvoyance of people being kind of a little bit itchy about this one, Like I don't know which way way it's going to go, but it feels weird. This time. It felt we'd the last couple, but this time feels even weirder. So we must be picking up on something even though we're maybe sniff at the wrong dog park, right.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, yes, And I was also told that doctor did Pamela wins the election, that the military would not pay attention to any orders that she issues, and there could be a coup, a military coup in this country if God forbid she would to win.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying a lot of things here. You're saying a lot of things, And I know people have a lot of questions for you, and I wonder what kind of questions you you feel like you can take and handle from people, Like what kind of stuff should we ask about world stuff? Or can I ask you a little bit about a couple of personal things? Which do you prefer because I want to make sure that we use your energies properly.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that very much, Richard. Thank you. My issue tonight is I'm concerned that people don't know what's happening, and they need to know, because this is more important than if you're going to get a good job, or if you're going to you know your flowers are going to bloom next week. It's very import important that we that we uh know what's going on because quite frankly, if we don't solve this issue, nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more